Mayoiga

Ryder King
Ryder King

What will you do when your favourite character dies?

I wouldn't be able to handle Yuuna's - this will get me in a really shitty mood for a while, I've grown quite attached to her.

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/03/10/more-characters-join-the-bus-ride-to-utopia-in-mayoiga-tv-anime
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6s-YlSJXObbdfqplYvOeQ/live
Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

If Naana, Lion or Nanko die I riot

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

You probably didn't even care for Lion or Nanko before this episode, dumb bandwagon Naanafag.

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

I knew Nanko was best from the moment I laid eyes on her. Fuck off.

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

I doubt any will die except Misaki with her gigantic death flag. My favourites are Hayato and PG and Catgirl, but they're too stupid to die, which is good news.

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

Sudoku

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

There are people on Sup Forums stupid enough to believe Masaki is innocent
Hurr why they do that to her!

Yea she just felt guilty over being called a good person and kept apologizing to an unconscious Mitsumune for no reason.

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

who T O S H I B O Y here

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

I don't think she's a mastermind or anything, but she should have told them the truth a long time ago. But I suppose she'll have a shitty excuse for not doing so.

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

Water torture! Let's go!

Jace Rivera
Jace Rivera

janken janken!

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

So what's the deal with speedy why does he care about Mitsumune so much?

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

I liked nanko, she seemed quaint in the few moments she had
not exactly a looker, but she seemed nice

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

dies
Nothing. Nobody is dying, they'll face their psychological trauma and live within Nanakimura.

Finale is Mitsumune and Masaki leaving, cut to epilouge of a News report of the 28 character disappearances while Mitsumune and Masaki are hearing about it in a cafe, in a new city, under new disguises.

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

I don't have a favorite, I just want Lovepon to die.

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

Don't believe her smiles.

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

and live within Nanakimura
but user, they're clearly going to get past their trauma and realize how silly they were to leave
this is clearly meant to be about overcoming your mental hardships and not practicing escapism

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

I so badly wanted him to die, but I knew they wouldn't.

Some characters need to be killed for you to appreciate them more.

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

they'll face their psychological trauma and live within Nanakimura

I don't think this is the case. If they beat their trauma and get through the tunnel, they're just going to return to society and deal with their problems.

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

Not happening faggot

Lovepon will have a happy ending, and kill the monk too

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

Cannibalism will never ever factor into the show

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

If they beat their trauma and get through the tunnel, the police will be waiting on the other side.

Gabriel Rodriguez
Gabriel Rodriguez

man if he died during pain arc that shit would've been LIT

Landon Long
Landon Long

I don't think pink goddess will die too soon.

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

Masaki is innocent, never the mastermind. In the situations where she tried to vocalize the truth, she either felt imtimidated or fearful.

Everybody were too goddamn stupid to listen to her in the beginning, they don't deserve her explainations now, to hell with them.

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

Liked Nanko since the begining, Lion still pretty weak. Naana is meme, and I don't like druggies

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

Lion just wanted to be edgy.
I wonder what the "I can see people who are going to die" thing is all about, as it now doesn't even seem like anyone is going to die.
Is it some "change the future" bullshit where they prevent deaths, or captain obvious's very own "everyone is going to die. Eventually."

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

Yandere. Honestly we can only wait for his backstory. Hopefully it won't be as awfully hilarious as Ranger's silicon story.

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

implying Speedstar isn't the real ghost mastermind

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

Didn't she post on the website that everyone would die?

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

If they execute Lovepon
I'll myself track down Okada and execute her.

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

Crazy people always die, user

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

Piitan that high.
Good taste, so many anons sleeping on her. She is mad cute.

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

Something like "everyone might die, though."
I only have this Google translated one on me.

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

Hayato tried to murder Masaki
Lovepon tried to drown Mitsumune
Sasaki tried attempted murder
expecting everyone to return to society and deal with their problems as if nothing happened
Nah, someone is bound to get arrested and have to reveal what occured during their disappearance. By now, considering the ones under the age of 18 have been reported as missing.

Having them all walk away freely out of the village and return to society as if they never left it would be a good end. Mayoiga is possibly ending on a downer end.

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

light zong

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

tfw dropped this anime at the 3 ep, but I can't stop reading the threads

James Rogers
James Rogers

Speedster

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

It is everyone will die

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

Nevermind, found a translation of the update that some user posted:

1. Valkana
I join.

2. Mitsumune
Good evening. An acquaintance told me about this site so I came to take a look. I want to participate, and would like more details about it.

3. Speedstar
Hey, it has to be a hoax. Are you really going to participate ?

4. Lion
Everybody might die.

5. Masaki
Is there anybody who have tried to contact them for further informations ?

6. Pu-ko
I guess there will surely be some lovely people... ?A handsome guy would be great.?

7. Maimai
Hey, is it really safe ? There's nothing dangerous, right ? If it's about starting your life over, taht's what I want to do...

8. Pink Goddess
I want to join. Is it on a first-come-first served basis ?

9. Nanko.
There's only one truth ! Detective Nanko will join this tour.

10. Dozaemon
I just want a confirmation that there will be food to eat.

11. Nettaiya
I'm tired of many things so I want to participaaaate. But I don't really understand this stuff !!

12. Lovepon
Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute.

13. Hyouketsu no Judgeness
The legendary village of darkness has summoned the fallen angel I am. The time to release my right evil eye has finally come...

14. Jack
...I don't care about my life.
But I can't forgive adults.

You didn't know?

Dominic Walker
Dominic Walker

I knew...but it's still hillarious to see

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

Do they update the site regularly? I want to see Hellcat and Naana's comments.

Gabriel Cooper
Gabriel Cooper

Lovepon
How the fuck did they even accept her? I bet even her application letter is riddled with "execute".

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

I see, light Zong still gets a chuckle out of me, too.
his brother is time Zong

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

Fuck off.

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

They're all on some varying levels of crazy, this episode just proved it further.

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

Will you protect her smile?

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

so probably all character already dead, they just clueless walking dead.

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

the Walking Dead
/tv/
/co/

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

Lovepon would be banned from the site if that were the case.

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

Just found this: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/03/10/more-characters-join-the-bus-ride-to-utopia-in-mayoiga-tv-anime
Kosuke Miyoshi as Jack, a 16 year old boy. Jack has left his family to receive treatment for a tumor.
Is Jack kill even if he is not dead?

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

what the fuck?

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

SoyGoddess OTP!

Adrian White
Adrian White

It's a mistranslation, we've been over this.

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

Would you have sex with her in what position?

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

What is it with show having crazy girls vomit over the backs of fat men?

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

I rather do it with her sister Nanko.

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

Okada's second Favorite Fetish with the first one being to play with the hearts of gaijin virgins that gather in a latin taburete trading post

Andrew White
Andrew White

No one will die, but even if everyone died the rest wouldn't give two shits anyway.

Also, I love Sharkpon.

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

No one will die
What about Yottsun?

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

loving literal shit

Zachary Kelly
Zachary Kelly

Do you think they'll really pull a Mitsumune is actually Tokimune twist? That would be so bullshit.

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

I think they would only care if the /k/ team went missing, because they seem to have quickly developed a dependence on them, and would get paranoid if they didn't have someone toiting a fake gun around.
Let's have them run away. Then the bloodbath can begin.

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

Why don't you want best boy to save this buswreck?

David Roberts
David Roberts

that'd make the show AOTY

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

a ticking timebomb
oppressed himself to play a role he didn't want
"Am I Mitsumune?"
Yes.

James Gonzalez
James Gonzalez

Fuck me.

Brody White
Brody White

Reminder that Mitsumune's last name is Sakai.

Easton Bailey
Easton Bailey

a ticking timebomb
oppressed himself to play a role he didn't want
These could work either way though.

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

How come manga Mitsumune often looks like he feels uneasy around Hayato, as if he's scared of him?

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

Manga Hayato is more intimidating.

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

What does it mean?

Charles King
Charles King

yfw no one dies

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

Yottsun
Ass Judge

Josiah Rodriguez
Josiah Rodriguez

Notice how the boy in this flashback isn't holding the penguin

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

Because Hayato is crazy if you didn't notice.

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

Wait, we're all saying the dream is evidence he's actually Tokimune but when I think about it, his physical appearance and shoes in the dream match the little Mitsumune. So wouldn't that mean that Mitsumune fell instead, but lived? Then what happened to Tokimune? I'm confused now.

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

Alive and Alive.

Yottsun were found somehow and had last minute CPR performed. Chuuni went unconscious and conquered his psychological trauma.

Wait until episode nine, faggot.

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

Exactly. The red shoe is Mitsumune's, and he's seeing it from first person like it's a memory. The little boy on the wall in the dream has two ahoge and current Mitsumune has two ahoge. What does it all mean?

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

So if Light Zong is actually Tokimune thinking it's Light Zong.
Was Masaki Replaced by her dead sister(?) in episode 2? That would explain her personality Change between episodes.

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

Also, the boy on the wall in episode 1 is wearing a t-shirt, not a tank top. Mitsumune went after his brother.

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

both munes are dead
what does it mean

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

But did Mitsumune fall instead? But if the clues also point that Mitsumune now really is Mitsumune, what actually could have happened?

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

BRAVO OKADA
R
A
V
O

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

If Lion isn't full of shit with her ability to see when people are going to die, then she knew Assbound wasn't going to die when the group left the village - she said as much to Xmune.

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

yfw Mitsumune and Tokimune were the same person all along.

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

And he's wearing pants and not shorts, too.

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

No, she was talking about Speedo.

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

When I looked at episode 7, it's definitely possible in the flashback that Mitsumune got on the wall too, it never shows us a shot that would confirm or deny it. But the one who falls drops the penguin, so still Tokimune? Maybe Mitsumune feels worse because he was on the wall too and couldn't save his brother?

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

Come on, Valkana.

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

But the one who falls drops the penguin
Maybe he dropped the penguin after Mitsumune fell.

Elijah King
Elijah King

Actually, it would make sense if both of them fell off the wall, but Mitsumune got off with minor injuries while Toki died. That would explain the part in the dream where he wakes up in the hospital but she runs to the other one. If that happened though, why wouldn't he mention that when telling Masaki his story? I don't know anymore.

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

mitsumune is the ghost

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

inb4 the Tokimune-is-Mitsumune scenes are inconsistent due to the philipino sweatshop animators and QC fucking up
Realistically, would they actually do a double fake-out?

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

BASED DIOMERDA

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

Hard to say. The evidence kind of makes sense and kind of doesn't. A lot of things could work for either story. Mitsumune being Tokimune would be so fucking convoluted it hurts my brain to try to fully imagine it though. It would be taking the shit writing to a new level but this is Mayoiga so who knows?

Samuel James
Samuel James

Mitsumune is a girl

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

So after rewatching episode one it seems koharun was somewhat close to Daraha at least close enough to him him back with affection. Probably didn't care for him much after meeting Valkana. I still think the bitch is up to something.

Charles Ortiz
Charles Ortiz

Toki is the better zong.

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

see

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

I also noticed something similar in episode 2

Look at Koharun - there's no fucking way she isn't up to something.

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

Wanko not pushing
Faggot

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

I enjoyed this.

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

being called the name of your dead twin your whole life to appease your crazy mom
Sympathetic and interestic backstory
delusionally think you are your twin brother who died but everyone else thinks that you are that twin brother and you're alive and they are calling you by your right name but you and they think it's the wrong name
Literally what

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

Yeah, stealthly masturbating to Valkana.

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

Everyone complains about Wanko not pushing, but the girls aren't pushing, either.

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

What the fuck no wonder they couldn't push the truck all the women are not even helping. It doesn't help that Wanko is on the bus either regardless if he can't push.

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

LEAVE WANKO ALONE. His anemic body can't handle the exertion.

Adrian Flores
Adrian Flores

don't bully the puppy

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

I self insert as Valkana because he is the only one that resembles me, he is just as alpha as me.

David Cox
David Cox

stands right in front of him
stealthy

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

Alpha.
falling for the honey trap.

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

You're making it sound more retarded than it actually is : Mitsumune went after his brother, died, Tokimune went in shock and had an identity crisis, actually believing he is Mitsumune. His mom who favored Tokimune kept calling him by his right name while his dad is the fucked up one who went along with Tokimune's autism.

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

not cutting a whole inside your front pocket and masturbating
Oldest trick in the book, faggot.

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

It's still pretty retarded. "Let's get the school to call Tokimune by his actual name like the always did before".

Also I'm not sure how to explain away those kids going "No that's Micchan" on the bus.

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

Valkana is in no way an alpha if he has to put his tail between his legs due to his company even if you ignore that he is indecisive faggot who just takes the side he feels like is winning. He can't even handle women without freaking out.

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

water torture
all he does is dump a bucket of water on her

James Rogers
James Rogers

Literally what
Yeah, but somehow I wouldn't completely put it past this show.

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

Valkana
causes bus to fall off cliff by being an idiot
easily deceived by Koharun
easily thrown aside by a teenage boy
holds back the one trying to stop a stabbing
alpha

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

I bet you also self insert as Dahara and masturbate to the though of licking Koharu's juices right fresh off Valkana's dick

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

It's a gag
Mayoiga is a comedy anime.

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

He wanted to see through her lingerie through her clothes..

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

A pure girl like Masaki doesn't wear lingerie, that's Lovepon.

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

I think he may be diagnosed with autism and he deluded himself into believing he was framed.

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

I don't give a fuck about neither of them.

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

Correct me if I got these wrong but
監禁
理解者
溺愛
鳥籠
Just spitballing here, but maybe when Speedy was a kid, he had a pet bird that he took care of and when it died he realized how important it was to him to feel needed and he projected that onto his relationship with "Tokimune".

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

I'll self-insert into Dahara, alright. After he slit Valkana's throat.

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

Masaki
pure girl

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

Masaki is anything but pure, user

Carter Long
Carter Long

this is the narutal reaction of a cuck in his natural enviroment of cuckery.

You can kill yourself while you're at it

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

Pink godess would fit me more. Valkana and Dahara are in way too deep inside that witch's spell.

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

birdcage
is trapped in his own homoeroticm fantasy where he believe he is the Knight to Mitsumune Princess
can't admit his faggotry because he is aware of the stigmazations it have on others and society

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

implying this is not the smile of an angel

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

Of course, the Yuno cage theory works too, and it would explain his yandere tendencies.

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

I don't think the "birdcage" is supposed to be taken literally but more like a metaphor.

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

I self insert as Mitsumune because he is the only one that resembles me, he is just as autistic as me.

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

I self insert as Tokimune because he is the only one that resembles me, he is just as an airhead as me.

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

From my understanding of Chinese and poor Japanese, that's actually an interesting theory. But the bird cage mentioned could also symbolize his possessiveness over Mitsu. I'm not very sure why they would label him as an "understanding person" and the "love" part as he's lusting after Mistsu (from what I can see) I have no idea what the first one says though.

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

Nah, you can kill yourself too, Koharu'll cuck Valkana eventually. She'll start siding with Mikage and she'll seek his input.

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

I self insert as Hellfire because he is the only one that resembles me, he is just as much as a boobhead as me.

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

Can someone please explain what happens to her ocd? She could barely interact with others without doing rituals yet here she is a completely different person.

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

I'd insert myself into Nyanta if you know what I mean.

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

Love
That shows up Mitsumune's part, not Need4Speed's.

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

I self insert as Puuko.

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

I self insert as Yamauchi because he is the only one that resembles me, he is just a empty husk as me.

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

Mikage isn't dumb enough to get with a woman who randomly sings creepy songs.

Grayson King
Grayson King

a change of personality
Oh, yes Mikage will.

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

Maybe the Mikage before the train, this one seems pretty friendly with Koharun and her cucks.

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

Alpha
If you will self insert as someone. You should do it with Chunni no Judgness or Lion.
They are the only ones that resembles every /a/non, they are just as autists as everyone here. Stop lying to yourself.

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

Mikage is a ghost. He did a complete 180 and started cooperating with people he was accusing literally an hour earlier.

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

That's because Mikage saw the monster and understood that what they were dealing with was supernatural. He was only accusing everyone before because he didn't understand how the monsters worked.

Chase White
Chase White

I'm really starting to like Masaki, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

Why is Masaki so cute? I don't care even if she's a witch or ghost, I will protect her from bullies like Speedshit.

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

Soy Latte x Pink Goddess OTP!

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

She bewitched you.

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

Hayato entered the master bedroom that him and Mitsumune shared, and struck Mitsumune several times in the head while he was sleeping. Mitsumune received multiple skull fractures and was taken to the hospital. Hayato initially claimed that Mitsumune was beaten by an unknown assailant who had broken into the home. him later confessed that him had beaten Mitsumune as an act of self defense and alleged that Mitsumune was physically and sexually abusive. Hayato was taken to the jail where Jack had been held as a prisoner. While the terror reigned in Nanakimura, Masaki started showing schizophrenic tendencies. Mikage, Valkana and Koharon told Lovepon, Hellfire and Nyanta to guard Masaki's room and only authorized personnel could visit her.

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

If it wasn't for Lovepon, Hellfire and Nyanta staying normal I'd believe seeing the "illusions" alternates your personnality somehow.

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

You're turning into Mitsumune.

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

What's wrong with liking Masaki?

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

All the speculation I've seen so far interpreted it as a metaphor which is why I switched it up and took it literally this time.

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

fucking do your job CR

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

I don't think love was the correct word for it but 溺爱 goes along the line of doting on someone (in the case it can be assumed to be Mistu)
Pic related is probably one of the red flags raised in the earlier episodes

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

What?

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

Make it stop.

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

It's not Prego Masaki anymore, it's her sister

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

?

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

Speedbest
FTFY

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

There was never a pregnant Masaki, stop this meme.

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

you start slowly becoming an autist
you become a masakifag
your dick expands from micro to dekai zong level
every girl suddenly wants to rape you
your male friends become yandere for you
you find the love of your life
everybody wants to kill her
you defend her
you fuck her so hard
you get a family

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

STOP STOP STOP
Nyanta need to speak more Engrish.

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

Shit taste, I'm afraid it's terminal.

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

Nyanta is cute! CUTE!

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

there are people in this thread who like hag number two

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

I don't like where this is going.

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

Is that Yuuna or Soy Latte?

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

Soy Latte belongs to Dozaemon.
Best boy Pink Goddess belongs to Toriyasu who belongs to Nettaiya himself to form the Mayoiga OT3.

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

you leave family to find the next love of your life

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

Lion

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

Is that why you were cast out of Heaven, Satan?

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

He will back and save them all, best boy of the season

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

Soy Latte. Also it's funny how hag #1 is the only girl Toshiboy really interacts with.

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

He look like a lizard there, goddamn Reptilians.

David Brown
David Brown

He is hanging out with his two bros now, maybe when they become too annoying.

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

Either this isn't the original Masaki, or she dropped the act as soon as she made it back to Nanakimura. Only Time (Zong) will tell.

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

Does this look like a witch to you?

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

Soy Latte
hag
Yottsun, please.

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

Speedster in the manga was implied to be pretty popular at school, maybe it was referring to how his classmates worshiped him even though he felt completely numb about it.

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

No, it looks like a vampire. Can we stake her already?

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

Yes, a witch that seduced an innocent boy. She must be executed at once!

David Watson
David Watson

smells like tuna

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

He's described as popular on his character page too.
Everyone always flawned over Speedo
Mitsumune was the only one who never cared about his reputation
That made Speedo fascinated with Mitsumune
He now strives to be acknowledged by Mitsumune

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

I want to dick a witch.

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

But all Masaki did was tell Mitsumune she liked his name. Is that really seduction?

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

She's emitting sparkly witch charms from her witch body that brainwashed him.

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

I don't see it. Point out where this happens.

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

She makes them invisible with her witch powers. Why are you defending her? You're not one of her witch friends are you?

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

But she did burst into tears and apologize when he said it was his real name.

Only a witch would do something as suspicious as that.

Gabriel Clark
Gabriel Clark

I don't even know if this guy is baiting
Or he's just a plain retard
Gonna keep watching you two go

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

If they're invisible then how do you know if she used anything?

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

Only a witch would cry? How does that make sense?

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

This might lead to several things. First would be the stereotypical scenario where the popular kid gets curious about why everyone except X likes him and strives to get his attention. Or maybe he just gets a sense of happiness "protecting" Mitsu from others, because I doubt that it just stops at gaining his attention.

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

Two days later, Koharun, who was in charge of Hayato's alimentation, noticed that the cell were Hayato was being held, was empty. Valkana and Mikage rushed to investigate the situation. In the dawn of Hayato's dissapearance, Puuko, who was helping Maimai get over Mitsumune's murder, noticed that Hellfire and Nyanta were not guarding Masaki's lair anymore. She proceeded to investigate just to be surprised by the fact that there was no one inside the room, Masaki, Nyanta and Hellfire vanished too. No one knew what was happening, everybody was suspicious. Mikage and Valkana, along with Dahara, decided to have everybody sleep together and do everything in big groups to avoid any suspicious action between anybody. Yamauchi, Naarna, Puuko, Maimai and Yuune decided to check Masaki's room for clues, but the only thing they found was a inscription in the wall that read "MITSUMUNE IS NOT ALONE".

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

Seriously, what?

James Campbell
James Campbell

This makes 0 sense.

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

Are you high, user? How much candies?

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

If Tokimune was still alive, would he be able to steal Mitsumune's harem from him?

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

I see, not that they looked for them but at least that explains why tokimune was never seen after they parted ways away in the different sections.

Pretty interesting if you ask me.

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

Did someone say candies?

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

Probably. He was the alpha twin, after all.

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

Is user daijobu?

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

Masaki: No
Speedstar: No
Maimai: Yes

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

what did he mean with this

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

What.

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

I really hope that happens. We can start shitposting with Fight Club memes again.

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

Quick, someone edit Tokimune's face in place of Speedweed's.

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

I am very much happy to wonder whats going on, contunues please

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

What do you think

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

joke's on you, I don't have a favourite character

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

Speedo would go to Tokimune when he wanna be the one getting fucked.

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

favourite character
Masaki
dying
Looks like I don't have to worry about that.

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

An edit like this with the childhood flashback would be nice too.

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

If Toki was alive, would Speedo have fallen for Mitsu in the first place?

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

nobody else will die lmao, haven't you realized by now? this is just a shitty cartoon about confronting your problems

already dropped my MAL rating to 2/10 because these past few episodes have been so fucking awful

Connor Ortiz
Connor Ortiz

I don't think both Mitsu and Masaki will make it out alive, one of them will die while the other lives to give us a bittersweet ending. Masaki hasn't had a good scene since episode 1 so I hope it's her.

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

Yes. Speedo gets off on being needed and controlling a weak beta like Mitsu. Toki was too alpha for any of that.

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

You need to understand why Speedstar is even going control freak homo on Mitsumune. It's because Mitsumune is beta fuck and Speedstar wants to control him. Tokimune wouldn't be putting up with that shit, he would be too busy dying instead.

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

So, always?

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

i don't want nettaiya to die but i think they will not show her backstory till her death. if they even show it.

Brody Ortiz
Brody Ortiz

implying he wants to be on the receiving end

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

Naana a cute. A CUTE.

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

Time was running up.

Nobody was able to descipher what was happening. Wanko illness was making wasted out of him, it was sad. The closest to hope that he had was Latte, using her nurseing skill just so he could leave this world without many problems. The day came. The news reached every single corner of Nanakimura. Yamauchi and Mikage dug a hole to bury Wanko besides Mitsumune's grave while Valkana and Dahara were trying to keep the inhabitants of this town calm. Everybody knew they were in trouble, supplies were going low, the farm wasn't producing enough and everything was flowing erratically into chaos.

That night, everybody slept in the same room. They were tired both physically and mentally, no human being could stand these conditions without his body asking to get some rest. Just when everything seemed to go for the well being of the town, faint shoots and screams were heard in the distance. Most people woke up scared and surprised about what was happening.

Mikage set up a group to see what was going on outside. They entered the forest armed with torches and flashlights, they reached the infamous river where Yottsun drowned days earlier. It was inhumane what they found.

Mikage, Yamauchi, Latte, Nanko, Lovepon, Toshiboy and Toriyasu all fell to their knees... no human being was allowed to see what they were seeing.

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

There's some kind of sea slug where all of them are hermaphrodites and when they mate it's a battle over which one can shoot its load into the other one first, so basically they fight over who gets to top and who is the bottom bitch. I'd imagine that's what would happen with Speedo and Toki.

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

You should do something lewd next.

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

I'm still not sure what's happening here, but thanks.

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

Hellcat next please

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

Because they're trying to trick you. You sound like you're under her spell already.

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

I wonder what she is going to reveal.

I'm guessing since Mitsumune's dream had her as the driver, that she's the mastermind that got them all to this place.

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

It's like I'm reading about Ancient Rome, exclude the hermaphrodites part.

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

What.

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

killing off wanko
Take a long nap

Gavin Taylor
Gavin Taylor

mfw user is a prophet and it all becomes true

Easton Hall
Easton Hall

Poor, poor Wanko.

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

when they mate it's a battle over which one can shoot its load into the other one first
This is how I imagined homosex would be when I was young

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

M/a/yoiga - fanfic & headcanon

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

Are you saying it's not like that? So all those years I've spent perfecting my dick-combat techniques were wasted?

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

Rangers!

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

Back to school, boobhead.

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

Yottsun rape headcanon is forced every thread

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

Rangers!

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

So he was rejected from the military for whatever reason that we like to argue about.

What would be the next best career? Police officer?

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

finale
Hellfire never cross the tunnel
news report fabricated his disappearance as killed in action
they play a vido of him
"Ranger!"

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

Nobody was able to descipher what was happening.
Indeed

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

So, what did they see?

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

Masaki armpit

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

She's not one of my favorites but I appreciate the service.

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

Burn the witch for seducing an innocent young boy with her witchy armpit magic!

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

If raising her hand is seduction magic, then I can't wait for more magic from Masaki.

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

I want him to try to rape MC.

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

Before them was a inhumane mess.

In the shallow part of the river there was three big poles and a humanly figure in the center. The water was tainted with blood. Lovepon puked before someone could react. Everybody was crying out of fear and sheer disgust.

In each of the three poles there was a person impaled. In the first one, Hellfire, with his head badly disfigured, his brain was leaking from one side of his head. You could see his trachea. His chest was ripped appart, his intestines were hanging from his lower torso, his heart was lying in a stone next to him along with his tongue. In next pole was Masaki, her face was intact except from the fact that one of her eyes was missing and the other one was hanging from her face. Her tongue was hanging there in a uncanny position, her chest was ripped apart more violently than Hellfire's, just like if some beast had made a feast with her flesh. Her hands were tied together and her nails were missing. Her knees were cut. Next to her lies Nyanta, with head down, feet up. The pole entered her mouth and made its way through her body just to come out of her vulva. Her petite body showed a lot of cuts but her body was the less damaged from the three. You could note a expression of fear and horror that remained in her face, just like the one in the group that had just found this disgusting scene.

In the center, there was a body. It was Mitsumune's body. Somebody or something had taken Mitsumune's body out of his grave and took him here. Mikage, clenching his fight and fighting with his instincts, walked toward the scene. He noticed that Mitsumune's body was nearly intact, except for his broken cranium that was his cause of death days earlier. Mikage noticed that Mitsumune was naked, and there were weird marks all over his body, like if someone or something had his way with his body.

Mikage looked near a stone beside Mitsumune's body and found a note.

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

What

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

Me too. Doujins never though, because the nips have shit taste.

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

Keep going user, I'm almost there.

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

YAMERO

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

Just don't hurt Narna, okay user?

Alexander Davis
Alexander Davis

But who was note?

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

Why can't I stop reading this?

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

You guys, I think Lovepon might be my waifu. What should I do?

Sebastian Williams
Sebastian Williams

Tokimune today should look like this.

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

Hey, don't forget silicon!

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

pasta'ing this shit for attention
Don't get enough at home, faggot?

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

So he'd be a bear?

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

Execute yourself as soon as possible.

Cameron King
Cameron King

Mikage survived the train. None of you can laugh at him anymore. He made it.

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

survived
kek

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

implying he isn't a ghost

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

You know Hellfire would be Lovepon's husbando.

Michael Young
Michael Young

Yes, he's awesome, unlike his brother. He fucks bitches and chews bubblegum.

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

It's still not Friday yet.

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

Hellfire belongs with Nyanta!

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

But user, bears don't fuck bitches, bears fuck other bears.

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

They can make it work.

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

at least my Maimai hasn't gone batshit insane like everyone else

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

Sure, user

Charles Ortiz
Charles Ortiz

The only thing Tokimune will be fucking is the pavement.

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

Why do people still act like this is going to be a bloodbath? We're seven episodes in and have maybe one half-confirmed death. This show is more like a character drama with the comedy aspect of a horror b-movie.

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

Do not lewd the miko.

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

Toki x Sidewalk OTP

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

Can anyone handle his bantz?

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

Mikage hands were shaking.

He took the note with his wet hands. Looking back at Yamauchi, Nanko, Toriyasu and Toshiboy for some kind of deaf confidence or perhaps a confirmation that he was not alone. Mikage walked a few steps back from the scene and proceed to open the note.

When his eyes read what was the message that was written heartlessly in that bloody note, he knew that it was the end, everything that they though was right was now wrong. Everything was tumbling down for him. He felt a cold yet malevolent and passionate presence. He looked back but there was no one there, either they ran away or were taken away, he wouldn't know; or more like he wouldn't have the oportunity to know. He could feel eyes that were starting to melt into his conscience through his neck. He knew it was the end. The message of the note was not wrong.

Falling to his knees, Mikage remembered his tragedies of the past. How everything seemed to be the end in those times; but now he knew for sure, this time it was real. His entire existance was shaking up with fear.

He let out a final tear filled smile, before letting go of the note. "So this is how it is." he said.

"Who knows?", Hayato responded while smiling.

Mikage heard the steps closing in from behind. A fast but well calculated slash cut through Mikage throat, ending his life, his body embraced the river.

His blood was now part of the river, along with the note, flowing into the end of everything.

That bloody note, which inside were letters written with pure hatred and envy.

Those cursed letters that read:

"THE GAME"

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

Shit thread.

Jonathan Garcia
Jonathan Garcia

he should seek some advice on how to do water torture properly

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

Dropped

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

I'm mad

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

toshiboy reminds me of butthead from beavis and butthead

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

YOU MONSTER

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

Will Toshiboy end up with Yuuna or Wanko?

Brody White
Brody White

imagine
just
imagine
Beavis and Butthead on this tour

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

He'll pound Wanko before he bites the dust then settle with Yuuna.

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

How long do you think Wanko still has to live?

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

Mitsumune's harem: Speeedo, Maimai, Lion and now Masaki. Who would have thought he had it in him?

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

If Lovepon dies my penis will be lonely

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

Masaki is the only one for him. All others need not apply.

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

Threesome doujins never ;_;

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

Toshiboy and Toriyasu will never fuck Nettaiya

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

actually hellfire and jack make a great couple

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

But Lion belongs with Nanko and Maimai is a rezu bicchi.

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

All those Dozaemons.

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

The mangaka ships it, even though it would cuck both Nyanta and Judgeness.

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

Well? Is the fattass the most popular Mayoiga?

John Price
John Price

Why is drowned fatso on there so many times?

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

How does this panel even fit in with the animu's events?

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

THIGHS

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

Maimai is not a degenerate, she is a good girl!

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

Do Jack and Hellfire even interact? What is going to happen in the manga?

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

We all need to calm down and take a drive

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

Devil knows, but it comes from the mangaka's Twitter. The manga is its own continuity anyway.

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

theres literally only one scene with them together, but still...think about it.

Christopher Hughes
Christopher Hughes

Has he assaulted Judgeness in the manga yet? Maybe he'll go bersek on Hellfire instead.

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

monster cant really kill anyone anymore if they know its all an illusion
makes some sort of bargain with jack to act as its agent.

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

Because no one bought his shit. Pretty much every other character on that rack is preferable to him.

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

Literally just screenshots

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

For what purpose?

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

Yup, so pure.

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

No.
Hellfire belongs with Nyanta and Jack belongs with chuuni, it's not meant to be. Maybe in another life.

Lincoln Howard
Lincoln Howard

Well, in the manga they belong with each other.

Adam Barnes
Adam Barnes

this life! the time is now!
wow, i cant believe hellfire/jack is canon. what a time to be alive. i love my life.

Wyatt Sanders
Wyatt Sanders

I thought his fated manga partner was Puuko.

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

I don't know, but I want that Hellfire. I'd hang it next to my bed and fall asleep every night staring at the manlet of my dreams.

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

What's wrong with shipping the two cutest boys of the show? They'd make for an absolutely hot couple.

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

yess! thank you!
nooooooo

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

Don't spread bullshit, in the manga it's Puuko/Jack.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

He'd be kind of cute if he lost weight.

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

EXACTLY THANK U!!!1

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

thats gay

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

Just look at how smug he is in the middle. He knows he's a fat useless piece of shit and he doesn't give a fuck.

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

Jack's a total slut in the manga, he even ditches his turtleneck for a low cut shirt.

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

no :'(

William Brooks
William Brooks

Dozaemon has all the merchandise
How did this happen?

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

Stop posting like a retard, or at least put more effort into your bait.

Oliver Young
Oliver Young

where can i read the manga at?
k, sorry

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

They're trying to appeal to the American audience.

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

Is maimai's rate cheaper than puuko?

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

Yes, she's been used more times.

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

Are tranny sluts usually cheaper than normal sluts?

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

But Puuko does it for free.

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

Puuko is pure.

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

huge hit in the west
series sells like shit
every time

Anthony Powell
Anthony Powell

He would just look like Yamauchi.

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

maimai is virgin
maimai is pure u degenerate
pure slut

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

in the west.

Just Sup Forums, user.

Cooper Phillips
Cooper Phillips

Maybe gaijins shouldn't be cheap fucks and buy the damn keychains already.

Dylan King
Dylan King

So everyone in Sup Forums pretty much knows by now the 'monsters' will never kill anyone right

The whole cast is pretty much gonna end up killing each other

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

only 6 episodes left

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

Reminder that Kayama ditched Maimai because she was a bad dick sucker

Liam Bennett
Liam Bennett

Nah, we clued Producer-san in on Jack and Lovepon being /a/'s favorites and he didn't deliver on the merch. Fuck them.

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

Damn you Toshiboy!

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

No one cares about Jack and Lovepon. They're just memes.

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

Can someone tell me why Jack is sperging here?

William Howard
William Howard

Doesn't it just mean there is more of his left?
huge hit
outside of Sup Forums

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

An adult told him what to do.

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

But Lovepon got keychains and Animate and the OP singer are Loveponfags.

Carson Long
Carson Long

Just buy the damn Masaki keychains and it'll all be good.

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

not a single good main to buy a keychain.

JUST.

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

I feel you user, user. Hope you leave some space for me in your bed so we can stare at him together.

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

Ahem

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

I see. So it's just for xfags to make a shrine with it, I get it.
This is a nice effortless way of making money.

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

Toshiboy did nothing wrong.

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

It's our responsibility to save Mayoiga, since nobody else is enjoying it.

Rangers!

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

I say good, user. GOOD.

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

He threw water at Masaki.

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

How do we aquire these keychains?

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

This. Toshiboy is a hero.

Oliver Peterson
Oliver Peterson

good

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

Amiami.

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

That's right, Masaki is better than good, she's best.

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

You can actually see the moment when all his gay hopes and dreams were crushed

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

Yeah, like I said, he did nothing wrong.

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

Hello, friends. Have you all bought your keychains yet?

James Clark
James Clark

wanting used goods

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

How to save Mayoiga?

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

NEETs don't have keys why would they buy keychains

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

Poor gay. Maybe he'll have more luck in the next life.

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

Give them access to your bank account.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

Masaki is not the one with a previous boyfriend. That would be your image. Masaki is a pure virgin girl waiting for marriage.

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

I bet Producer-san has all the Maimai and Jakku keychains. RELEASE THEM.

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

Hayato didn't deserve this.

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

To decorate a homemade shrine, obviously.

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

What does he see in Mitsumune anyway?
There are far better guys than that retarded little shit.

Carter Long
Carter Long

That's what is called "friend zone" user. The girl acts somewhat affectionate, but the friend-ed guy has actually no chances to ever level up to boyfriend status.

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

He just wanted to protect that dumbass smile.

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

Link for this? I haven't been around lately.

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

If they actually made nice Hellcat keychains, I'd buy a pair to put on my hiking backpack to harness the power of SUBAIBARU.

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

Masaki is a pure virgin girl

imblying

Parker Baker
Parker Baker

Don't make me post the manga images proving nothing happened there again.

Josiah King
Josiah King

Hand over the Lovepon keychains and nobody gets hurt!

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

Is anyone related to Mayoiga going to be in the Livestream today?

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

What about Yottsun?

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

You won't do it.

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

They in a fucking bunker?

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

What about him?

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

Mitsumune never defends Jack in the manga
Heh

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

I want to pay Lovepon

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

If there's not Worried Laughter we riot.

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

It was love.

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

Pay her for what?

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

Pay lovepon for what?

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

That room is so unsettling, it's like they are being held as hostage or something

Zachary Flores
Zachary Flores

Thinking about it, we may get the answer as to who freed Jack in the next chapter.

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

By buying the BD instead.

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

They're on hunger strike until you buy the damn keychains.

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

tfw my shit still gets reposted

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

Yeah, no one is kidnapped or something.

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

Yottsun tries to chimp out and rape Masaki
she tells him to stop and backs away

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

I don't have a favorite character, everyone is shit and unlikable (on purpose because that is the point of it all).

Landon James
Landon James

Why re you laving out the page where she blushes like a slut?

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

Is Jack in the new episode?

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

Masaki has some qt shoes.

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

Ouch, edgy

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

Masaki then runs away from him
monster kills Yottsun while Masaki is running away
The end. As shown, nothing happened.

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

this is what masakifags believe

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

Nope.

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

Feels good, doesn't it?

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

Manga confirms that Masaki is pregnant with a nigger baby.

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

The second episode will feature discussion about PONY CANYON anime series such as DAYS, The Lost Village and Sound! Euphonium The Movie.

Apparently.

Are you guys ready to shitpost?

Lincoln Hill
Lincoln Hill

Look at this slut, getting all flustered at based Toshiboy's observations.

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

I am the bone of my shitpost.

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

Where I can see the stream?

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

Is that supposed to prove anything?

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

Why does everyone in the manga seem 100% more like a dickwad?

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

That Masaki is a slut, I think

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

Do you believe everything she tells you?

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

Their expressions are more exaggerated so they come off as more dickish.

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

tfw you cuck someone so hard you shift from the 2d dimension to the 3d one

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

Why wouldn't I believe Masaki? She wouldn't lie.

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

I love the expressions in the manga. Shame they tend to get cut off by speech balloons.

John Wright
John Wright

Well in this case it's Toshiboy, he always looks dickish.

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

What's going on here?

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

his eyes remind me of yandere moth

Jose Collins
Jose Collins

Bring it on.

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

It's not his fault he can't contain the smug.

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

When is it gonna be?

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

Anything can happen

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

Post the link when it's on

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

Remember when everyone thought Speedo would cuck Mitsumune? Good times.

Jason James
Jason James

Sure am.

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

Yottsun looks like that rapper and now there's this Valkana-looking man. What if all the Mayoigas are based on real people? How deep does the rabbit-hole go?

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

No one thought that, that's just what we wanted because Mitsumune was unlikable.

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

Exorcism.

And whoring, like her mother

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

Remember when everyone thought Speedo was Mitsu's Tyler Durden?

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

Toshiboy just doesn't give a fuck about anything.

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6s-YlSJXObbdfqplYvOeQ/live

10pm est

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

I want to see 3D Lovepon, Nanko, Jack, Mitsumune, Maimai, Lion and Speedstar.

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

Ah, yes. We were so young and innocent in those days.

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

Someone post that 3DPD Jackfag pic.

Searching Ghost now. This is goddamn comical.

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

That pic of the ugly guy? I don't even know where that came from

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

That's why he's best boy.

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

Nanko
>>>/tumblr/

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

Yeah, but how many of those Tumblr landwhales have an ounce of rational thought?

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

That pic of the ugly guy?
Yeah, that one.
Christ, I wonder who'll get the 3DPD treatment next.

James Morales
James Morales

What should we ask?

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

A speedo cosplay was posted in the thread at some point too

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

How did you get that Pon to be bright?

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

Was it rape
Is Speedo gay
Where the fuck is Jack
Is Mitsumune Tokimune that's pretending to be Mitsumune

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

Damn, I don't remember that. Do you have the picture saved?

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

I already know what I have in mind.

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

next episode title
Visit Nanaki before doubting Masaki
bunch of people in this thread doubting Masaki

John Cruz
John Cruz

Why are there 31 fucking characters?

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

Why didn't Wanko push the bus?

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

I self insert as Valkana because he is the only one that resembles me, he is just as alpha as me.

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

someone asks him about Narna
who?

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

That one was kind of handsome, actually.

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

Is Naana the villain?

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

We should ask seriously this time. We can spam our faggotry when they talk about the other shows

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

Will there be gore ?
Will we get an onsen OVA with nude Naana ?

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

Will Hellcat ever come to be? ;-;

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

Don't they speak nip. How will we ask them questions

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

There's a translator

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

OVA with rude Naana
My dick will explode if that happens

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

Through google translate.

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

Might as well google translate. What's the worst that could happen?

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

Here

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

Wai isu Raito Zong beita?

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

Night: Bus
Night, midnight: Meet Koharun
Day 1, before sunrise: Walk through the woods
Day 1, dawn: Arrive in Nanaki-mura
Day 1, day: Search Nanaki-mura, Yottsun disappears, Jack vs Judgeness

Night from day 1 to day 2: Lovepon vs Mitsumune, search for Yottsun's corpse, debate in the house

Day 2, dawn: End of debate.
Day 2, day: It jumps directly from dawn to night, we don't see what they did. They probably slept.
Day 2, night: Mikage speaks with Valkana

Day 3, dawn: Mikage group leaves
Day 3, day+night: Mikage group lost

Night from day 3 to day 4: Mikage group back, more talking. The girls ask Mitsumune to guard them. Mitsumune kidnapped. Witch hunt.

Keep in mind that it's summer, so in Japan it means the sun is rising around 4:00 AM and is completely set around 6:30 PM

We don't see at all what happens during day 2, that would be the best sport for an onsen or MIZUUMI DA ! episode

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

You know that's never going to happen.

Ryder Ramirez
Ryder Ramirez

Good evening name fire penguin card time zong whore killer Yottsun please kudasai?

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

Can I marry Okada?

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

What qualifies as serious questions exactly?

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

Thanks.

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

Can Okada stop fucking this show up?

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

Any questions involving waifus, ships, and anything directly related to the plot

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

These two spent Day 2 doing it like rabbits.

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

Will anyone get a good end?

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

Is HellCat canon?

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

Leave Okada alone, faggot.

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

Do we know who the guest is? Is it Producer-san?

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

So does that mean that they'll have a litter of tactical midget kittens in 9 months?

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

where can you see the stream?

Colton White
Colton White

Is Lovepon used goods?

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

does jack like boys or girls?

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

Man, stationary guard duty must suck. At the very least, they probably conversed a lot.

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

Back then there was mostly Loveponfags and Jackfags.
now there's a big variety of fags.

I'm scared.

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

Which ones have gained the most steam?

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

Jack only likes pain inflicted on adults.

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

Only if the condoms they stole from Piitan and Manbe break from their wild nights.

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

Hellcat gained a lot of steam. We should mention that in the stream in some form.

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

Hellfire.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

Jack
Capable of feeling love for anyone
I can't see it.

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

Naana, PG, Hellcat.

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

More and more Yuunafags are awakening to their cake-eating powers too.

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

what if theres like a girl jack

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

Literally Whuune/o/afags

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

Toshiboy and Toriyasu

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

Yuuna, Toshiboy, Light Zong, Naana, Pink Goddess x Me

Chase White
Chase White

May I waifu Okada?

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

How did Valkana get a nice programming job at a fancy-looking company when he looks like a greasy hobo?

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

Don't check Pixiv if you're a Rabuponfag

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

when i first saw him i thought he was going to be a former yakuza enforcer or something

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

The job turned him into a greasy hobo.

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

literally me

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

no one mentioning Masaki

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

Most programmers look like greasy hobos.

Luke Long
Luke Long

there was someone claiming he didn't have a bun in the beginning and only began wearing one because of Koharun

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

There's three people liking Masaki, you can tell because they always act like salty retards.

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

I'm planning on asking about the rape though.

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

Seriously? That's hilarious

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

This.
It would also explain why Toki/Mitsu see a pinguin as his monster, because the pinguin is the thing that represent Mitsumune, and Tokimune feels responsible for the death of his brother, that he caused by taking his pinguin.

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

Should we use Jigoku when we ask about the ranger?

Owen James
Owen James

Will the Naanafag ask things about her feet too ?

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

Narnafags

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

He's referred to as "Gouka-san" by fans, I think.
業火さん

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

Imagine saying Jigoku no Gouka-kun or Hyoketsu no Judgeness-kun, that'd be quite the mouthful.

Kevin Young
Kevin Young

DeadFish

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

Horriblesubs

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

using subs

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

"Gouka-san, Gouka-san!"

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

Yes, fairly sure. I remembered that now when seeing the pic, which explicitly points out the bun.
Of course, watching episode 1 could have clued that user in, too.

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

listening to voices

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

Anime

Andrew Baker
Andrew Baker

not watching raws

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

Doesn't gouka also mean good looking or something as well? Gouka Gouka-san

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

listening.
watching.

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

Still better than hardsubs for ancient toasters.

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

experiencing

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

Ikemen! Ikemen!

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

How many Yottsuns till the livestream?

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

1.25, I think

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

What's a Yottsun?

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

Two hours.

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

A good friend.

Easton King
Easton King

A measurement of time.

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

Filthy would be rapist

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

that evil face at bottom middle
Mastermind confirmed?

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

He was basically a good guy and he did nothing wrong.

Angel Long
Angel Long

whats this?

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

That's the face she will make when she discovers Manbe is cheating on her with Nettaiya.

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

She looks more worried than evil.

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

your hair's quite long, isn't it Valkana?
what? yeah, whatever.
you should try it in a bun.
hell no! fuck off, woman.
come here, it won't take long.
are you deaf?! I said no already.
fufu, but you aren't pushing me away this time are you?
that's...shut up. it's not like you'd stop nagging me about it if I did.
now that's the spirit. hold still. hmm, it's very soft. you must take pretty good care of it, huh?

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

Manbe's murder mastermind maybe.

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

implying

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

cute design
no screentime
For what reason?

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

But Nettaiya is pure, just really oblivious to how she comes off.

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

Too busy fucking Manbe.

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

You could say that about almost any of the characters.

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

heard sirens
Nah, that harlot is faking pure and had to call the cops on her stalker.

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

mfw she will reveal she never really loved Manbe before this is all over

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

Nobody is pure in this series. Prove me wrong.

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

Betafag got even more pussified by falling into that harlot honey trap, pitiful.

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

Are you saying that Soy Latte is a slut?

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

evil face
She found out about the truth regarding her and Manbe relationship. She is going to cut his dick off.

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

hag number two
not a slut

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

Plenty of Nankofags too

Wyatt Nelson
Wyatt Nelson

Judgeness.

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

All I'm saying is her bedside manners lead to a happy ending.

Kayden Cook
Kayden Cook

I'll fucking kill you for that

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

Hellfire is confirmed pure.

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

she took abortion pills
The biggest harlot out there.

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

But what are Masakis again?

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

bun up

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

This is a Masaki. As you can see, she is a total cutie.

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

A professional in the field of medicine personally certified Hellfire's purity.

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

But how much time is 1 Masaki?

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

Calm down. I'm sure she'll let you lick Dozaemon and Toshiboy's semen out of her loose cunt.

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

That fang
BURN THE WITCH

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

Hellfire can't be pure. He let another man inside him.

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

I wonder what he bought from damazon

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

Is Nyanta purre, though?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page