Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

come at me

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

To get doubles on his first post, as expected of Ainz-sama

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

Why the hell did Gazef kill himself at the end of Vol 9? What the hell was he expecting to get out of that fight? Information? Or was it just muh warriors honor

Julian Collins
Julian Collins

It was muh loyalty to much king.

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

He might've been trying to give Climb and Brain an idead of what Ainz's abilities would be like in close quarters or something

Doesn't really matter anyway since Ainz just stopped time and Climb and Brain seemed literally none the wiser about what occured. I don't think time stop magic is commonly used in the NW, if at all. When Foresight had it used on them Ainz had to explain to them what it was, so Brain and Climb are pretty much in the dark, to them it probably just seemed like he did a thing really fast.

Also, yeah, lots of muh loyalty and muh honor.

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

Who wants to bet on Rubedo being a loli? Yfw this gets to be animated yfw she's voiced by KanaHana Rubedo: Momonga oni-san why did you look me in that place?

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

i hope she's loli if only because due to 2hu my head canon associates dumb power levels with lolis

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

I guess that makes sense, still seems like a pretty pointless death though. I couldn't possibly care less about Unglaus and Climb. All the other characters in the Kingdom are more interesting.

Also I loved the little set-up and pay off in Vol. 8 to 9. What with how Ainz is practicing how a ruler should move, sit, and stuff. And how in Vol. 9 the Emperor says that his movements looked effortless and that he felt as if Ainz had been ruling his subjects forever. Really nice touch. It was also satisfying since Ainz tries so damn hard to live up to his subordinates expectations, it feels like he's really growing as a leader over the volumes.

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

Anyone one of you where Entoma holds up a No bully sign? I know Shalltear has

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

Here is the Shalltear one i just found

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

What's interesting to me is a tomb like Nazarick, in normal fantasy settings, is the kind of thing you see after a vast kingdom has perished and all the generations are buried in the same area. Basically a whole history that takes hundreds, if not a thousand years to build up is entombed. And it suddenly appeared in a grassy field and nobody notices until undead start pouring out. Not even the PDL.

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

Vol 10 when? Saw the artwork for the cover some time ago.

David Baker
David Baker

Fuck off.

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

tfw you will never bully a depressed and drunk Shalltear

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

Mare was disguising it until they wanted to be noticed in Vol. 7
Before that it was covered up pretty thoroughly since Ainz didn't want to be found

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

I want ZZ's special ability to be time manipulation so Ainz can finally be a smug cunt about having countermeasures towards it.

Connor King
Connor King

It's still hidden I think the one they used to welcome Jircfucboi was the store house built by Aura, How would Shalltear react when Ainz accepts her as his wife but tells he that she can't engage in sexual relationships with any other person be them men or women?

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

Comparison between yen press version and original version for anyone who missed last thread.

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

No.

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

so Ainz can finally be a smug cunt about having countermeasures towards it.
No this guy is gonna be the one to get fucked by time-stop countermeasures, his epithet is"The Time Turbulance".

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

So what were we hoping of knowing next Book?

What new levels will Ainzbowl and Dwarfs bring us?

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

gotta repost, because we don't have an archive

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

the despair when he realises his power isn't working and Ainz goes for the kill

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

Don't you have another retarded question you need to ask?

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

Nope. Just the one.

Jacob Scott
Jacob Scott

Oh yea, we have several

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

When was the last time this was updated? Mare has two dragons that are at level 90. KC should be higher than Solution. ZZ should also be added, probably a bit higher than PDL. Nigredo must be around level 90. Shouldn't DoA be higher since it was able to hurt Ainz? Frogmentine should be lowered a bit.

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

higher than PDL
Not sure. They fear PDL destroying their country if he discovers the godkin but maybe it is cause he has a whole country and 4 more dragon lords backing him too.

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

It is a sister version to this. This one got too cramped. Not sure i found it around when Book 9 was geting released

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

Too bad the guild weapon only let's him summon elementals, if he could get a guild o world class item that let's him summon high level undead coupled with his skills that let's him boost undead summons it would be too op.

Owen Green
Owen Green

If ZZ fight against PDL's armor, who would win?

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

Mare has two dragons that are at level 90.
Wait the dragons are lvl.90? Where was this stated?
KC should be higher than Solution.
Chair doesn't have any abilities that allow her to measure someone's level so we propably shouldn't trust her assesment of KC all that much.
ZZ should also be added, probably a bit higher than PDL.
I'd say they would be equal, but then again I'm not all that sure on this one.
Nigredo must be around level 90.
No way she's lvl.90, maybe lvl.60.
Shouldn't DoA be higher since it was able to hurt Ainz?
Yeah it should be lv.60 or above since it was able to hurt Ainz.
Frogmentine should be lowered a bit.
It was stated that Clem was stronger than Gazef and he's lvl.30 so it seems about right.

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

I want Albedo to bed me

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

Who knows but Clementine mentioned that if the secret of the Demigods what revealed the remnants of the army of the True Dragon King could destroy the Theocracy, so TDK=PDL, that means Zeshi+Theocracy<PDL+4Dragon Councilmen + Agragande Republic

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

That was a compound of two completely unrelated sentences. That offends me deeply. Apologize immediately.

Jackson Brown
Jackson Brown

Any word yet on the quality of the translation? Is it memetastic or 4kidz?

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

Wait the dragons are lvl.90? Where was this stated?
My bad, I got it wrong, their level wasn't stated but they are at least level 75.
Chair doesn't have any abilities that allow her to measure someone's level so we propably shouldn't trust her assesment of KC all that much.
Well I agree with you, Chair doesn't have any ability to measure someone level and her mind wasn't at the best state when she encountered him, but it's what we have for now.
I'd say they would be equal, but then again I'm not all that sure on this one.
The author referred to her as the Overlord of the NW, so she might be the strongest being there, though Clem said that the True Dragon King could destroy the ST.
It was stated that Clem was stronger than Gazef and he's lvl.30 so it seems about right.
She is stronger than him, that's for sure, but the gap in the chart sounds a bit too big for me, though it's just my opinion.

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

>>141573355
Who knows but Clementine mentioned that if the secret of the Demigods what revealed the remnants of the army of the True Dragon King could destroy the Theocracy, so TDK=PDL, that means Zeshi+Theocracy<PDL+4Dragon Councilmen + Agragande Republic
[Deleted]
Newfag

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

The author referred to her as the Overlord of the NW, so she might be the strongest being there
Yeah I forgot about that, but I'd still argue that they're equal in terms of level. ZZ could have some innate talent that puts her above PDL in terms of power.

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

Could Shalltear hold a monogamous relationship with Ainz or will she succumb to her carpet eating tendencies?

James Lewis
James Lewis

Chair is a lesbian who's straight for Ainz.

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

I mean whether she'll remain faithful if she wasn't allowed to have sex with anyone else besides Ainz, what good would the Vampire Brides be then?

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

I mean whether she'll remain faithful if she wasn't allowed to have sex with anyone else besides Ainz
Of course she will, if she got to do it with Ainz she wouldn't give a shit that she can't do it with the VB's.

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

He wanted to soften the blow the King would receive from this massive war and the unavoidable cede of E-Rantel. And he wanted to help Brain & Climb see firsthand what Ainz is capable of against the so called strongest.

And maybe he also wanted to give an example of what a "man of the king/country" is supposed to be. Someone that stays true to his convictions and allegiance.

He was a big softy to the end, and I doubt he understood Brain well enough when even narration puts him out with malevolent aura and Brain himself being "I won't do what you did, I'll surpass you in my own way!".

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

There was absolutely no reason to have another thread.

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

Turbulance sounds like him casting slow or haste to the passage of time instead of complete stop. But yeah. Next "Dimensional Spaghetti Splash" incoming.

It would be quite bonerific for him to start blasting about his elite skill set and end up falling victim to a "nothing personnel kiddo" counter delivered in some soul-crushingly fabulous way.

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

Welcome to overlord where noone is able to read and understand the LN.

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

Brain and Climb are terrible characters. E-Rantel is the most boring kingdom, it would be fine to have it destroyed.

Austin Long
Austin Long

I agree with you completely. Every Climb chapter is a disappointment.

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

Turbulance sounds like him casting slow or haste to the passage of time instead of complete stop.
It's still affecting time so Ainz countermeasures would still work and we'd still see the BS shitting their pants in fear.

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

is the new translation online? I want to see the changes.

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

You think they'll let Kaire to Shalltear?, I wonder the kind of torture she has in mind for the whole BS, maybe Ainz will discover the Farm for the first time when they'll put the BS there but his passive and his anger over the MC will let him utter these words: "Good job Demiurge".

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

that's way to fucking spread out. Zoomed out you can't read anything, while zoomed in it barely covers 1/6 of the picture. This chart sucks ass.

Eli White
Eli White

THE ONLY LIKABLE NW-CHARACTER IS MIA.

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

just finished volume 8 and the fact that there's only one left right now is making me pretty depressed. does it at least say what happened to those 3 half elf sex slaves that one worker hamsuke killed owned? I feel like there's a lot of shit that just never got closure or expanded upon, like that one woman meeting with the dragon that were part of the 13 heroes; and I don't know if i just forget or what, but there was a part where aura & mare landed in the middle of the empire on a dragon, and that was like all that happened.

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

KC should be higher than Solution.

Levels don't necessarily equate to combat ability. Guren under the right conditions can beat Demiurge and Aura, while Zero is roughly at the same level as Gazef yet he's even weaker than Gagaran due to his lack of armor and filthy rich Adamantium Adventurer gear. Meanwhile Brain can somehow make up for all the shiny loot Gagaran has and ranks over her, and so does normal Gazef who basically is no different than Brain and his only item of worth is his ring, which was never counted in the rankings in the first place.

Low-level power levels are weird just like in D&D because at different levels and different gear selection you have different metas basically. Sebas is incredibly strong and no worse than Albedo and Cocytus, yet the same can't be said for Zero.

This is probably because unlike D&D, Yggdrasil caps you out at 15 levels max of any class, some only 10 and some even 5. The amount of 'core classes' you can put together is probably important, and someone like Succulent is totally fucked mixing up in a split of roughly 1X/1X while Zero is probably 2X/X but that's being incredibly lenient and unlikely to happen, given how the brief look into the lizardmen levels are like.

You can't choose what to level in NW, you don't get to bump up whatever job you choose when a level up happens. It just does it naturally as you do shit, so even a guy like Brain who for most of his life tried to min/max probably has farmer levels taking up space.

You can easily imagine how many shitty side jobs these 6 arms guys have given they weren't remotely as serious about training as Brain was.

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

Where does it say Gazef is level 30? Vol 2 by Sky says when Momon met Hamsuke he judged her to be around level 30, and Hamsuke back then was a heroic beast implying level 30 is the cut off of heroic tier which makes sense from a MMO design perspective as you wouldn't put it at 31 or some shit.

Gazef needs the +1 level ring to reach heroic tier completely, meaning he's 29, unless the ring gives even more levels than we thought. It's also unlikely he's higher than 30 because of how relatively weaker than the death knight he is without his godly treasures.

Clementine on the other hand ranks above even Hamsuke without her Black Scripture gear, meaning all she's got is that useless bragging 'armor' made up of medals, a flail, and 3 stilettos with a one time magic charge of fire/lightning/and probably ice, still nothing as impressive as Hamsuke's 7-8 spells. It's not really known how exact Clementine's level is, but we know she had trouble counter attacking Momon's level 40 strength + lack of experience, so it shouldn't be too high given how much of an amateur Ainz was in comparison just like Hamsuke.

Samuel Anderson
Samuel Anderson

And he wanted to help Brain & Climb see firsthand what Ainz is capable of against the so called strongest.

That's not true, it was merely Climb's hypothesis. Gazef never mentioned even a lick of that during his monologue before he fought Ainz. He had absolutely no hope of beating Ainz and his words reflected this the whole time in volume 9 so it's absurd to think he pushed such an unreasonable duty onto those two.

It was merely Climb's retarded thinking based on his own perspective of his own image of Gazef. Overlord is a series about misunderstandings, and Climb misunderstands Gazef just as much as Ainz does if not more so, because with Gazef being honest, Ainz doesn't try to assume much when he's baffled but with Climb he's trying to rationalize everything due to being overwhelmed emotionally.

Gazef never wanted the Kingdom to fight Ainz, the whole goading about Ainz being within sword range was just a way to incite the duel so he could die like he planned. If anything he banked on Ainz showing mercy to the Kingdom's army after the duel, because that was how Gazef got Ainz's sympathy in vol 1 in the first place remember? Let's recap.

Vol 1
Gazef: Please halp
Ainz: No
Gazef: Can I pay you?
Ainz: Nope
Gazef: Uh I'm gonna conscript you...?
Ainz: Bad idea
Gazef: Okay..just gonna go suicide charge in...thanks anyways....
Ainz: Alright alright fuck I get it and here's a free token

Vol 9
Gazef: Duel me
Ainz: Why? That's stupid
Gazef: You're close this is the best chance I got
Ainz: That's stupid, you'd die anyways
Gazef: Yeah I know
Ainz: You reaaaaaaaaaallly wanna do this?
Gazef: Yep!
Ainz: Fineeeeeeeeeeee

It's literally a call back. Gazef isn't all too smart, so the only thing he can do is use his own experience, namely his trust that Ainz would show leniency towards those who would resolve to die. Even though Ainz called him out on not taking the option that would lead to the least deaths, Gazef got greedy.

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

All of those are set ups that will be paid off later. The dragon stuff is just foreshadowing, as of right now they are basically the only ones in the NW that might hold even a slight candle of a threat power level wise to Nazarick.

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

Makes sense. Even Ainz said that the situation reminded him of "that time" and he was only stopping the battle in honor of that.

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

zzz

Jordan Bell
Jordan Bell

I wonder how much ZZ wants to get Momo johnson (if she even knows of his existence).

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

I'm a new fag to overlord just finished the 1st season yesterday and I already want the nest one. Should I wait for the animated next season or just go a head and read the manga?

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

Should I wait for the animated next season or

That means it is a really lonnnnnggggg wait user.

just go a head and read the manga?

That means it is a slighter shorter wait.

3rd Option

Read the LN. It is up till Vol 9. While waiting for the above 2.

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

So the LN is the most updated source?

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

Climb's armor has a nice design.

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

So the LN is the most updated source?

Uh...Yeah, since the LN, IS the source material for the manga and anime.

Carson Powell
Carson Powell

Thanks I didn't know.

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

Kind anons of Sup Forums, i only recently watched anime, and it has left me Hungry for more, where should i go to read the rest of the content?

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

Just asked this bro read the LN.

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

Thanks M8
Here's a DL link that i found https://mega.nz/#!F9hSzahb!4tNYLWCztyypi7ELXDPOvRU6pa1QB0C5zZQ74BgVDZg

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

Check archive for mega

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

If he wrote on Albedo's character sheet that she's in love with Momonga, but then changed his name to Ainz Ooal Gown, wouldn't that cause her to not be in love with him any longer?

Gavin Myers
Gavin Myers

user did you even read the books? That exact thing is a plot point.

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

I've only watched the anime. Sorry.

Thomas James
Thomas James

She doesn't like the Ainz Ooal Gown name and wants him to return being named Momonga.

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

Well then, there's something you should be doing isn't there?

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

About translations, yes. And probably will always. I don't think the manga will continue after the lizardmen.
second season never

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

Ending the manga with lizards would be a rather bad ending. I think the manga will cover all the volumes or at least till volume 6 or 9. Does anyone know if the manga is selling well?

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

Reminder.

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

So one of the options of the second CD drama that Shalltear and Albedo vouched for was a date with Ainz, what can two monsters in pretty skin consider a proper date? Going to a nearby city an kill all its residents?

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

was a date with Ainz,

"Ainz-sama's bed is quite big."

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

Thats not a date you lampreta!

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

Albedo was the one who suggested the mff threesome though.

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

So on the Second CD Drama Special Meido Tea Party, they mention "that person chosed the name of the auction", Whos "that" person? The Cherry Blossom Area Guardian?

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

Does anyone know if the manga is selling well?

Compared to the other series in the magazine it's selling great and it has a lot of popularity too so it should last till the end.

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

Albedo duh

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

any news on Season 2?

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

Nice bait

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

I dont get how Doppelgangers are suppossed to work in YGG, because PA just sounds too broken, 80% of 41 different forms, the question is if he can use all their abilities and spells, because then it sounds stupid to not play as a Doppel.

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

You can only play one at once and you don't get thr gear that goea with it.

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

I'm wondering how the translation will be too. Bottom of my heart I know it won't be as good as what I've already read though.
I'm ready for shit like
He fell to the ground as a stringless marionette would
and
Only King Ainz would be so talented as to accomplish something as magnificent as this!
every other line.

What's the current "puppet with its strings cut" and the like count at anyway? I stopped counting at 21.

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

It actually falls off a lot after volume 1.

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

It does? Was the translation team for Sky's just meming it up then? Wasn't it only used once in Volume one anyway?

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

yeah i know it's Madhouse, but what the fuck dude, maybe someone might know of something?
Just a fucking thought

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

I thought there was some talk about it coming in the fall of 2016. Not sure if that information reliable at all though.

Ayden Jackson
Ayden Jackson

Some people tought vol. 10 was being held back in order to anounce the new season the same date as the release of the new vol. Other than that I havent heard anything.

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

Thanks dudes

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

‘Ahura Mazda’, capable of inflicting massively powerful effects on targets with a negative sense of justice across an entire world. When will this become a plot point?

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

So Im in a bit into volume 7 when the workers enter Nazarick. Is this the fake Nazarick Aura built or is it the actual thing? Im pretty sure its the fake one but Albedo usind the Pop system threw me off. Is this shit explained later?

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

It's the real one.

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

What the fuck it seems so ilogical to reveal its location.

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

They gotta test the real one at some point, and if you kill or intimidate everyone who knows exactly where it's anyway...

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

It's all according to keikaku
You'll see. Keep reading

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

The Workers where sent to the Real Nazarick because they were not supposed to return, everyone else including the Emperor of the Bahrut Empire were sent to the Warehouse built by Aura in Vol.4. [\spoiler]

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

It was used a bunch of times in volume 1. Slightly less so in all the subsequent volumes. Then during v6 I strove to insert one and only one string cutting into each chapter because it triggered people.

Now that I'm redoing all the chapters, I'm taking out any string-cuttings which should not be there.

Technically they were sent to the Fake Nazarick and then teleported to the real Nazarick while underground.

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

Place your bets, what will be announced with vol 10?

season 2
movie
drama cd
nothing

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

Lupusregina figurine with cast off mode.

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

oes it at least say what happened to those 3 half elf sex slaves that one worker hamsuke killed owned?
They kind of just left them alone. We weren't really given their names. One may assume that they either ended up in Dem's farms or are just hanging out with Hamsuke still, maybe helping him train some more since they know NW exclusive techniques. I don't really see them as something needing closure though. We don't really know them at all, and they were just there fore pitybux, really. The author may do something else with them later on though I suppose. The other stuff... well, the dragon lords aren't important yet. They might be the only ones who have the ability to somewhat stand up to Nazarick, if not due to their raw power level but due to the fact that they can use Wild Magic. We haven't seen how powerful Wild Magic really is yet, but it's supposed to be pretty stronk.

Ple Ple Pleiades full series

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

Now that I'm redoing all the chapters, I'm taking out any string-cuttings which should not be there.
Sounds great. Thanks for all the hard work mate

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

Hollywood adaptation with a CGI Ainz voiced by Benedict Cumberbatch, Jennifer Lawrance as Shaltear and Niccole Kidman as Albedo.

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

Ainz may have allowed them to reside on the 6th Floor as Aura and Mare's servants.

James Diaz
James Diaz

Nothing. Unfortunately, there is no drama cd this time, just a coaster set and some t shirts if I remember correctly.

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

Coaster set and an Alfredo t-shirt.

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

They really push Albedo, huh? It would be nice if you could choose which character is in the shirt. Cocytus would be the best I think, as he has the best design among the floor guardians.

Nathaniel Martin
Nathaniel Martin

Cocytus and Demiurge figure never. She´s kinda cute though..

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

Cocytus isn't moe enough and Albedo is (rightfully) the poster girl of the series.

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

The anime kinda of fucked her face in my opinion. She was especially ugly when she was blushing. About figures, I'd be a happy man if we get an action figure of Ainz, but I already prepared my heart to only Albedo and maybe Shalltear and Narberal figures. There is an Ainz nendo that was announced some time ago, but it looks pretty bad.

Adrian James
Adrian James

I actually want Gundam Shalltear.

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

Yeah I kind of think they could use better designs, I just love the way her pupils part when she blushes. And yeah we wont get any figurines of anyone that isnt a (poster) girl.

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

She looked more amusing than sexy most of the time. The anime had some weird art going on when it came to some of the females, but the expressions were pretty good.

Hard to beat the original Overlord art, though.

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

Gazef knew that Ainz wasn't a mass murderer at heart, and that there is some good in him, something that he knew he could exploit.

He knew that Ainz prized him, just from the earlier conversation they had, hence anything he said Ainz would listen to as long as it was sensible and true to his warrior self

Given the position he was in, he made a huge gamble - to appeal to Ainz's mercy and honor his noble struggle by sacrificing himself. And Gazef won the gamble - the lambs stopped their rampage, the conscripts and soldiers were spared, and the king made his way safely to to E-Rantel.

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

I've been away from these threads for a while. Have I missed any content since the second part of the prequel story was translated? I've seen the Vol. 10 cover and blurb.

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

They didn't fug, right?
Last time I left them, Albedo almost raped him but she was stoped by the others.

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

Oh, so they were only PRETENDING.
I wouldn't know if it would be a good or a bad thing if they actually did it at this point.

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

Ainz says that he can't have sexual intercourse but everyone else seems to believe that he can make an heir, so I don't really know what is accurate at this point.

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

I don't think he expected that much out of Ainz; he just wanted to delay Ainz and go out like a warrior.

Gazef is remarkably stupid in some ways.

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

I'm only reading the LNs in Japanese. Who do you guys mean by ZZ and PDL ?

also if you think any section of a translation makes no sense/ is badly translated tell me now and I'll give you input from a native reader

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

Zesshi Zetsumei and Platinum Dragon Lord.

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

Gazef is pretty stupid, but he also thinks pretty highly of Ainz . Not only in terms of combat ability but also as a person. I think I agree with in regards to the interpretation of events.

ZZ is Zesshi Zetsumei who is basically the ace of the Theocracy. Supposedly she might be as strong as an unarmed Shalltear, though she is only briefly mentioned in an intermission in Volume 4.

PDL is Platinum Dragon Lord. Neither of the characters are actually relevant yet. For the moment they are unfired Chekhov's Guns.

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

http://overlordmaruyama.wikia.com/wiki/Characters -> >> = Zesshi Zetsumei

The moonrunes wiki seems to be alot better though.

PDL plat Drag lord, we have no real idea who he is yet

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

The Theocracy is next on the list of kingdoms to conquer, right?

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

Two of New World's only powerhouses.

ZZ is the ace of the Theocracy and a "God-Kin" (a person who is descended from a player).

PDL is a dragon lord, his actual power level is difficult to determine as is his origin, however it is heavily suggested that he is either a player or (much more likely) an NPC that came along with a player and now guards their loot. He knows a lot of stuff about players and such. He may also simply be a New World Dragon that came to know about players through living for a long time.

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

So far they've been keeping their nose clean, but if Ainz finds out they MCed Chair there will be a REEEEEEEEEEEE of the likes unknown to gods or men, shortly before the Slaine Theocracy goes the way of Khwarezmia.

Jonathan Scott
Jonathan Scott

After Dwarfs yea. I expect the takeover to prob take 2 books. a bit of 10 (a chapter to open up?) Main part in 11, Clousere with specifics in 12.

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

You can get gear with quick change data, you could also macro it or just change into races like cocytus with racial armour. In my opinion it's probably just a tedious race to use as your action bars would constantly get fucked over and your spell book would constantly change.

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

I remember Ainz mentioned that some Bosses in Ygg could inflict status even in Undead, Imagine one DGL or NW usses some attack or WCI, makes Ainz fall asleep has dream where he´s reunited with his friends, wakes up goes full REEEE.

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

That's the thing though, you need to amass enough gear for a whole bunch of classes and in exchange you get to be 80% of a specialist. Or you could just play to your strengths and not give a shit.

Those are World-Class Enemies.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

Another IP has joined the fight

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

Well I hope Ainz gets a WCI that can make him fall asleep, even if he doesnt get tired, Im sure sleep will let him calm his nerves.

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

Maybe? Ainz did a pretty smart false flag on them at the end of Volume 9, what with him insinuating that the theocracy used mind control on a child to try to start a rebellion. It is definitely being set up.

I want art of the loli dragon princess already.

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

so ZZ's the rubik girl? i remember that part. Where he says since he was punched by both(pretty much confirms this guy's going to be a POV character in the arc, possibly like climb or something), he was sure rubik girl was stronger because of no armor.

But she was punched by Shalltear without being serious mode (aka.when she fights Ainz) no? iirc she was just in a crazy kill rampage.

So this means rubik's as strong as Semi serious shalltear, but i guess shalltear is lvl 100 even without being serious, so this should mean rubik girl is as good as atleast lvl 100 ?

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

What he needs is a break, he doesn't do well when he has to make decisions by himself (however his insane luck and bluff rolls help him muddle through).

He needs time to recharge, IMO.

I'm willing to bet it was actually Demi using Command Mantra on the kid.

What I'd like to know is if Kid Captain is lying to protect ZZ or if he thinks Chair is really as strong as ZZ.

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

She's as good as an unequipped lvl 100 while wearing her overpowered equipment.

Without her equipment I would gauge her at roughly level 85-90ish based on what little we've seen so far.

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

Yeah, Shalltear was in rampage mode when pic related (The Captain) observed the fight. In that state, she has no armor or weapons and is kind of just berserk, so it was hardly an accurate assessment of her abilities.

It's important to realize too that even though levels are important in the new world, in Ygg hitting the level cap was far from uncommon, from there is was more about your items and skills. So even if she is in a 60-90 level range if she's got amazing equipment and skills she might be able to make up the difference.

Angel Price
Angel Price

Does anyone who read the WN know what the Six Gods are called? IIRC Surshana is the God of Death, Alah Alaf is the God of Life, and then there's the Gods of Fire/Water/Air/Earth.

Eli Green
Eli Green

Taking revenge on her bullies when

Mason Green
Mason Green

cocytus the one who ratted it out

Why would he do that?

Kevin James
Kevin James

Probably just came up randomly in conversation maybe

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

YFW Albedo and Shalltear give birth to Ainz babies. AlbedosFW Shalltear delivers first. ShalltearsFW Her female child is passed over by Albedos male one because of the patriarchy that is Nazarick.

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

He didn't, I don't have the comic atm but Albedo was strutting the DK around and Cocytus saw it.

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

tfw Lupu is less popular than the fucking bug

Owen James
Owen James

all those votes for Naberal despite being the worst meido
Sugoi

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

Slimepussy below robopussy and bugpussy
Whichever fanbase filled out this poll is full of faggots

Luis White
Luis White

They're probably anime secondaries which is why Nabe is #1

I dunno how anyone can really dislike Solution. She's one of the only ones that actually does her job completely right.

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

Probably because she ratted out Sebas but she was absolutely justified in doing so.

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

Yeah, and I mean it all turned out completely fine in the end. Can you imagine how much worse it would have been if Sebas kept dragging around Tsuare in secret like that? Solution saved his ass. And Tsuare's.

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

So is this being secretly translated/uploaded somewhere? Read everything on sky and I need my fix before I forget everything.

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

Yeah, you'll know when it happens
rough estimate at the moment seems to be one chapter per month for the next vol

Adrian Carter
Adrian Carter

It could have gotten the whistle blown on them, which would be far more damaging to Nazarick than even Shalltear's little insurrection.

Nolan Long
Nolan Long

Volume 10 isn't even out yet.

You've read everything that is currently available. 10 comes out soon and someone will probably be getting onto translating it secretly but for now you'll just have to wait.

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

Who is the shrouded level 100?

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

But the Trial of Sebas is one of the best scenes of the LN.
We got a really refreshing look into the mind of a not-evil not-crazy Nazarick NPC.

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

half a year later, Narberal fags are considered anime only faggots

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

Either Rubedo or Lastborn

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

I like Sebas being Kenshiro.

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

Last thread someone posted his plans. Vol 11 is about mini humans with breads, Vol 12 is about the Dragonic Kingdom.

A full book for each, I wonder what they will only contain.

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

mini humans with breads
wat

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

Vol 12 is about the Dragonic Kingdom.
Am hype for loli queen and wild magic

Nolan King
Nolan King

tfw the Dragonic Kingdom is literally a Kingdom of enthusiastic lolicons

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

Well if it's about breaks maybe he'll use the opportunity after vol. 12 of having helped the Dragonic Kingdom, it's plausible that he'll ask for some land especially a track of land that goes to the ocean,controlling some coastline will give Ainz the opportunity to explore other continents, he could use it to get some deserved vacations along with the NPCs I'm sure they haven't ever seen the sea, also bikinis.

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

No that's just that one adamantine adventurer that's into the DK Queen.

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

dorfs

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

Yuri 963 votes.

Uh..where did the other 960 came from?

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

We might be the minority in this, but I'd also like to see some more SOL stuff with the Nazarick crew, kind of like what Vol. 8 focused on.

Kek. It's possible he's right though. Doesn't she write to her soldiers or something in extremely childish handwriting?

I think it's stated that she maintains that form for more than just Cerabrate.

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

I think it's stated that she maintains that form for more than just Cerabrate.
She uses it because everyone loves children so it's easier to manipulate people like that that and her true form makes women jealous.

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

The best part is that she has to get totally smashed first.

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

It was mentioned that there's a lich who captains a ghost ship in the Katze Plains. Ainz: "so you wanna be real pirates?, I can help you". And that's the story of how Ainz got his first naval force.

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

I hope he has the personality of Barbossa.

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

Yeah, true. I do kind of enjoy the idea of a nation of lolicons though who fight their heart out for their loli queen. It just seems funny to me.

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

Well, the (evil?) Chancellor does have a point; women dislike hotter women while both men and women will rally to protect a kid. The problem is if you get a lolicon...

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

Well, the (evil?) Chancellor
He doesn't seem all that evil.

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

I don't think he's evil either. It's just a common trope that Chancellors and Viziers end up being evil, but I think he just likes to troll tbe queen about having to go loli for her kingdom.

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

but I think he just likes to troll tbe queen about having to go loli for her kingdom.
You have to admit it's prety funny. Too guarantee her country's safety she has to pretend to be loli so that women don't get jealous that she has a bigger pair than them.

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

He obviously loves needling her about it. That makes it great.

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

The problem is, even that can't help at all. The kingdom is basically collapsing and she desperately needed help.

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

its lit
http://skythewood.blogspot.co.id/2016/04/O101.html

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

Ainz-sama will save the day, of course

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

So original xD

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

Used to be the ST would probably send the Sunlight Scripture to exterminate a few beastman villages and keep them from massing after striking fear into them.

Guess who killed them all?

Also, when I read the Prologue Part 2, I keep thinking that they'll be led by Beast King Mekongawa.

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

!

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

>>141597390

Fuck me they are next to eachoer i need to sort these, She is not a frog

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

>>141597390
[Deleted]
So new

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

the fuck're you smoking famalam

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

A weekend of shitposting without Sleep.

Seems im defeated now though. Cya next week overlord threads.

David Martinez
David Martinez

Ain't that suppose to be Dark Hero Momon the stonkest Human Bean/not a skeleton, to the rescue?

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

Does that fanfic worth reading?

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

the Sunlight Scripture was wiped out, remember? Volume 1, Nigan & co, subjugate Gazef that turned into getting rekt by Ainz?

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

the first part was surprisingly good. however, if you remember volume 4 details, as well as some drama cd details, you'll know immediately that its not accurate.

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

Pretty sure that was the point of that anons post.

He's saying that the Sunlight Scripture used to attack the beastmen and keep them from doing any organized attacks. Since Ainz killed them all the beastmen now have no one beating them back and they are attacking the Dragon Kingdom because of it.

Basically, Dragonloli's kingdom being attacked is entirely Ainz' fault. He'll probably end up going to help them out of a sense of obligation because he feels responsible for what's happening to them. Demiugre will of course assume that right from the beginning when he attacked the Sunlight Scripture he was planning all along for this to happen so that he could get that kingdom into his debt (Sasuga Ainz-sama) and Ainz will as usual just roll with it.

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

Needs a surcoat

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

I think we're well past the point where Ainz needs to build up the reputation of Momon. Pretty much everyone knows about him as a hero.

At this stage it would seem more appropriate for Ainz to be doing more heroic shit for the purpose of publicity.

It'll be interesting to see how E-Rantel feels about Ainz's rule in the next few volumes. It's supposedly being governed perfectly, but whether it be out of fear or out of respect (or both) for Momon/Ainz remains to be seen.

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

Why did Volume 10 take so long anyway? He usually gets out 2 a year.
Is Volume 10 confirmed to be bigger or something?

Ryder Collins
Ryder Collins

It's new material

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

Archive.

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

Anyone here finds Narberal the most boring meido? Any of her sisters would be more entertaining to read than her being a retard and calling the humans bugs.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

She's basically edgy Saber, so yeah, I find her boring. There are a lot of people who like that kind of archetype though, so her popularity is understandable.

James Hall
James Hall

edgy

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

To be fair, so far in the LN only Narberal, Entoma and Lupu have any kind of character building.

For Anime only ppl, only Narberal have exposure.

So we can't really say that Narberal is most boring.

Heck even their archtype is kinda confusing.

Yuri: Traditional
Lupu: Genki, closet Sadist
Narberal: Uptight always giving you that look
CZ: Kuudere??
Solution: Blonde bombshell without being a bimbo
Entoma: Imouto?? Secertly suffering from depression.

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

CZ is more of a dandere.
Solution is your typical dignified meido with sadist underlayings
Entoma is kind of harder to pinpoint, she doesn't really feel to me like a typical imouto character but I can't think up any other archetypes for her as an atlernative

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

All of them have an already established character in the LN despite being secondary characters.

Yuri is the good hearted one. She is one of the few NPCs who is not xenophobic against non-Nazarick characters. She also has a teacher-like personality and like children as shown how she likes Aura. She is a mature and competent maid, taking her job very seriously. She is the core of the Pleiades and the glue that maintain everyone so they don't go fucking around. She also doesn't like how most of her sisters are evil and sadistic.

Lupu is a sadistic girl who is very good at faking her image to the point that only a few characters are able to see the truth, like the goblins. She is lazy and somewhat irresponsible, though she can learn from her mistakes. She's one of the few NPCs that ask Ainz to explain his plans and is actually rather intelligent. In some ways she is a little girl trapped in a 10/10 body, as she was screaming how awesome Ainz is after hearing his plan and how she competes with the regular maids to give the best title for Ainz.

Narberal is a retard who seems unable to learn how to mingle with humans despite being a doppelganger. She often leaks information and is unable to be friendly to anyone, seeing humans as only bugs. She doesn't understand what she is doing but does so because Ainz told so, but she never asks him why to clarify her doubts (only time she did was in the cemetery in volume 2). She is very proud of her job and has a smug look when nobody is looking and she is making her sister jealous of her. If it wasn't for Yuri, there would be some sort of war between them, as they all want to pass some time with Ainz.

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

Part 2.

CZ2128 don't have that much of a personality, though she shown that she likes cute things and sweets and is jealous of Narberal for being the closest maid to Ainz. She is also very serious about her job and is very direct when speaking. For whatever reason she likes to play Metal Gear in Nazarick.

Solution is the most professional of them all, and so far the one who showed the most loyalty. She is not afraid of going against her superiors if she thinks they are doing something that prejudices Nazarick. She is very logical though she can also shown also has a childish, seeing on how she is jealous of Narberal for being close to Ainz. She can disguise her looks and personality and mingle well with humans even though she only sees them as toys. She is one of most dangerous ones and is a sadist who eat people only to hear their screams. Apparently, she likes babies, though it's not sure if it's because she likes to eat them or if she has some sort of motherly side.

Entoma is your typical ugly monster trying to be cute. She hates her true self and hides herself with a fake face and voice (what the hell was Genjiro thinking when he created her?). She loves to eat a bit too much to the point that she almost failed her mission, but luckily everything went alright. She is also the type who isn't satisfied until se gets revenge as shown on how she hates Evileye, though it's her own fault to stop her mission to eat a few humans. She is also jealous of her sisters for receiving direct orders from Ainz.

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

Entoma is the only one we can't put into an archetype
What does this mean?

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

Obviously she's the most multi-layered girl! Truly the best and cutest maid!

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

Narberal is a retard
Even her sisters realize this. I laughed when Lupu started making fun of her for not wanting to remember names simply because they belonged to humans.

I'm anticipating for Narb to make the biggest fuck up out of all of the meidos eventually since she's stubborn and prejudice to a fault. She beat up that messenger from the Kingdom who was looking for Momon. LUCKILY for her he died in that battle but he was trying to get the crown prince to go after Momon and Narberal which probably would have caused trouble. She really doesn't think stuff through.

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

___nice_ pun user. Clearly not a target for bullying

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

In regards to CZ she, along with Yuri and Entoma, are the only ones who don't outright humans.

Entoma likes to eat them but she doesn't seem to outright hate them like her other sisters do.

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

Yuri is sociable while CZ just ignore them. Entoma won't do anything to them as long as her stomach is full.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

With all the morph magic he should be possible to enter his human form at least for a while to create a heir

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

To be fair, the noble in question was trying to molest her, the nobles of the Kingdom are super dicks.

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

I dont think he´ll want to ever be human again. Who knows if he will revert to his pre Yggdrasil form? Im sure theres a fanfic of this.

If anything he might become some sort of demon maybe? Im sure theres undeads that can reproduce

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

Was he? I thought he was just trying to get some information from Momon. Might of read over the molest part.

I remember the crown prince wanting to fuck her, and that he was thinking that he would used the situation that Nabe had with that messenger to get leverage over Momon so he could have sex with Nabe.

James Scott
James Scott

What would have happened if the messenger and the prince survived? How would Ainz react to some humans trying to blackmail him and Narbe?

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

They were nobles so it would have had the potential to be a difficult situation to handle.

Ainz probably has ways to kill them easily in stealth, but if they had told more people about the situation or their intent, one could very easily draw the lines between this theoretical assassination and Momon/Nabe.

Despite Ainz's fallibility to keep up with Dem's keikakus, he's a pretty damn cautious person so he might've done something else to them. Maybe memory manipulation.

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

I read over the chapter again and it's no explicitly stated. However, it's stated that Cheneko was hiding something, which strongly implies he was trying to paw her or something along those lines.

That messenger was Baron Cheneko and he was busy being Prince Barbro's dog. Considering both Momon and Nabe are now officially his lackeys, he would basically tell the Kingdom to fuck off. Either that, or he would give them a Dark Young as compensation.

"Where in the Royal Capital do you want it?"

James Lewis
James Lewis

Ainz did say in book 3 if anyone knew his real mission hed be forced kill the ones that heard and leave? Not sure what would happned though

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

When does volume 10 come out?

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

Ainz doesn't have to kill them, though. There is pretty much nothing the Kingdom can do to him at this point. What are they going to do, declare war on him?

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

When you finally fuck off, retard.

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

Yeah, I suppose he doesn't have to. Though he is trying to keep Momon's reputation basically spotless, it isn't like the crown prince is particularly well regarded so I doubt any rumor mongering frrom them would hold water, especially when just about everyone worships Momon as a hero. If anything if they tried to tarnish Momon's name due to Nabe's actions they would probably just end up making themselves look worse.

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

Nicole is fucking OLD

Albedo should be JLaw and Shalltear should be Alicia Vikander or Elizabeth Olsen

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

Okay so skythewood clearly has volume 10 chapter 1. What's up with that? Didn't he say that wouldn't happen because he didn't want to get sued?

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

Mare's fingers were caressing Demiurge's manhood, gingerly touching and poking at it like it were a living creature. In response to Mare's ministration, blood began flowing into the shaft, causing it to slowly enlarge and harden. Mare watched in awestruck silence until the tip of Demiurge's organ lightly poked into Mare's nose, making the boy squeak and stumble back.

THIS IS FANFIC RIGHT???

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

April 1st
Glad I checked nevermind.

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

End of this month
Expect it to be translated in a few months

Angel Young
Angel Young

no this series is now called BonerLord

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

Well, let's look at it objectively; Momon was not involved, so it's Nabe's (an adamantite-ranked adventurer) word against Baron Cheneko, a minor noble.

Considering how pretty Nabe is, popular opinion is going to be on her side, whereas Cheneko is going to be tainted as a coward (Barbro specifically made Cheneko flee before him to make himself look better).

In addition, the anti-Ainz alliance will want Momon on their side, so insulting his sidekick is completely out of the question.

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

Sorry if this seems like a silly question, but does Ainz gain any exp in the NW? Are NPCs capable of gaining exp?

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

Completely unknown. Ainz actually muses about this in volume 2.

One of the 13 Heroes was a player and he apparently did gain XP. That might have been a WN thing, though.

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

Questions that's been asked 101 times
Read the novels

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

Wait, what? One of the heroes was a player?

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

exp as the game system's experience points? it is still up for debate

experience as in life, battle, negotiation, political, social experience? definitely. Ainz himself noted that his experience in dealing with Clementine allowed him the option to implement the plan which would lead to Shalltear's subjugation.

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

Read the LN.

Also, Cocytus does learn from his mistakes in v4, and Ainz insists on training the Guardians to fight as a group, which seems to have taken.

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

some of the more powerful beings in the NW were actually Ygg players.
I think we are to assume that the Ygg players that were signed in when the servers went down randomly popped into the NW at different time intervals.
the 8 greed kings were players for instance and left behind some items like the Nameless Book of Spells

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

Even the guardians agree that this is a shit weapon. Why would you use something like this?

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

because the one time it does hit is going to hurt.

Ryder Nelson
Ryder Nelson

Didn't you listen to him? It's a gamble weapon usually since it hits really hard but has poor accuracy, but since Shalltear had flipped her shit and given up on defense completely it was more likely to do massive damage.

Doesn't really matter anyway, as Ainz was just trying to buy time at that point so he could re-cast his super magic.

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

I remember that the 2nd half of the battle was alright til he pulled this weapon. In this part Madhouse was like “fuck the animation”. It was embarrassing seeing this shit.

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

MAdhouse was focusing on OPM.

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

And the funny thing is that Overlord ended up selling more than OPM.

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

It's not that I don't like OPM, but it's pretty obvious that Madhouse was rushing Overlord because they wanted to put their effort into OPM.

I'll say this, though -- their voices really brought the characters to life.

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

The opening, ending and the voice actors were the best part of the anime. The visuals were okay though Albedo and Shalltear looked ugly in my opinion. I like anime Sebas more than the LN and manga one. Pure Pure Pleiades was enjoyable.

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

Nameless Book of Spells
Kek
inb4 it's just an encyclopedia that's been hyped up as a WC item

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

A name and explanation of all spells is a very powerful thing user

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

I've been thinking... Volume 2:
"To understand the magical theory
behind why the Sunlight Scripture members disappeared after dying, they performed
dissection on a few of them alive, which was really wasteful."
why the Sunlight Scripture members disappeared after dying
I could think of 2 reasons why they would disappear after dying:
1. they were descendants of players and have the Theocracy as their respawn point, or
2. they weren't real humans, but POP spawned by the gigantic guild called Slane Theocracy, hence their deaths would not leave anything behind

Considering that 1 would be illogical since that would mean that those are already elite troops that easily got wasted, 2 would be more likely. What if, after 600 years, the guild hall NPC left behind by the 6 great gods forgot that they were NPC, worshiped their creators as their gods, integrated into their ranks creatures who looked liked them (which would be humans), and continued to spread and profess their faith, and subjugated those who were not agreeable to their image of superior beings (which were their human gods)?

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

2. they weren't real humans, but POP spawned by the gigantic guild called Slane Theocracy, hence their deaths would not leave anything behind
That's really stupid, we alredy know that Nigun is a NW because he has an innate talent.
. What if, after 600 years, the guild hall NPC left behind by the 6 great gods forgot that they were NPC
How and why would they forgot they were NPC's?
and subjugated those who were not agreeable to their image of superior beings (which were their human gods)?
We don't even know if the 6GG were human, in the WN atleast 2 of them were heteromorphic.

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

Surshana was a skelly; is Alah Alaf not human either?

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

Anything from YGGDRASIL is considered extremely valuable in NW. The Homunculus Maids all have items that nullify fatigue and this item is considered a national treasure in the kingdom. It's no surprise if an encyclopedia is considered worth a world or something like that.

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

is Alah Alaf not human either?
I'm not sure about him, but I know that one of them was a dragonoid, I think it was the fire god.

Jace Hughes
Jace Hughes

Curious as to why the Theocracy are a bunch of rabid humanists if they worship gods which are hetermorphic themselves.

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

Alah Alaf was a goddess, but I didn't know about the dragonoid Fire God thing. Fascinating.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

The guild weapon has an automatic attack system and it boosts spell power. It is also on par with world class items.

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

does it at least say what happened to those 3 half elf sex slaves
they are in the throne room when jircnif is received by Ainz

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

So since it boosts spell power it should influence the strength of his summons.

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

It supposedly should do other things as well since it was made from so many divine items, and we only know what the red jewel does at the moment.

It'll probably remain locked up for awhile though. The guild's very existence is tied to the staff.

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

she said it herself that she had heard about it from cocytus

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

They wereon a mission to kill a famous person from another kingdom.
Of course if they have the means to they would make sure that failure will not be able to be traced back to the slane theocracy if something should happen.

Lets say Gazef would have been able to slay them alone, everwhere corpses of the members of the slane theocracy, would put them into a difficult situations.
But because the corpses vanished he has no real evidence that the slane theocracy was involved in the first place.

Covert Ops operation are there to stay covert even if they are to fail.

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

ninya hinted at the answer shortly after, you only need to keep reading

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

Ddid you read the prequel stories? And that final boss momonga and the rest killed?

That boss summoned primal elementals to and all his attack where based on elements so i assume that was boss ability was used as a blueprint for the staff itself.

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

Nah, not yet. I'll probably get around to it soon, though. I still have to do the drama CDs as well.

William Lopez
William Lopez

I envy you, i already sucked up everything about overlord and now i am starving for more. Have fun on your run.

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

Ha -- I only got into it around a month ago. Seems I picked the right time since the new volume is around the corner as well. I pretty much binge read through all the volumes in about a week, so I'll probably comb over them for finer details I might've missed as well.

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

*cry* i already did that too!

Cute Albedo there i hope we get to see her fight in vol 10, by the looks of it it seem to be a parody of a tournament arc. I somehow have Albedo as the brutal efficient fighter in mind...you know like Doom, no fucking around god that would be scary and badass.

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

*cry*
spaghetti fag
Kill yourself

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

How much would Peroroncino monster encyclopedia be worth? Without all the censorships of course.

Kevin White
Kevin White

Enri's goblin horn was thousands of gold in terms of value, and Ainz thought that they were basically worthless items.

Peroroncino's bestiary would probably be the holy grail for adventurers, for sure.

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

Wow, Enri's got like barely any fucking art on pixiv. Would have thought there might've been a bit more considering she got quite a bit of text dedicated to her in Vols. 8 and 9. Guess she isn't too popular.

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

That is the Cutest Albedo. What is the pixiv artist?

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1973995
He does a lot of Overlord stuff.

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

Just finished Vol. 7, probably my favorite so far. Nazarick is horrifying as fuck when it wants to be. The atmosphere was great in this chapter.

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

I want to be hugged by papa Ainz too!

Landon Long
Landon Long

I find it funny that usually the Evil Overlords in most stories are respected only by their strenght the moment they get weak they´re instantly killed by their subordinates, but it appears the NPC´s will follow Ainz even if he nwas weak and dumb, does this only apply to the NPC´s personally created by the SB´s or also includes the Mobs and underlings?.

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

As long as it was made/summoned/bought by the guild

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

Source please

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

What about the goblins summoned by Lupusregina?, technically Ainz is their Overlord, but their lolalty should remain with her, so if she ordered them to attack Ainz theyll do it right?

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

Overlord

Isaac King
Isaac King

Aren't you a bright one.

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

They're completely loyal by initial design, but as the story has shown us so far the NPCs in the NW can form different opinions/ideas that exist outside their settings.

Fat chance of any of them betraying Ainz though. Unless he REALLY fucks up.

Duh. Not like she would ever do that.

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

What if she was MC, would the goblins comply?

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

I remember thst an user said some time ago that it was a mistranslation and that she wasn't the one who summoned them, she asked someone to do it for her.

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

So bright

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

I want Entoma and "Momon" to mindbreak EE together.

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

Really don't understand why PDL is mad that Ygg players gave the NW an objectively better magic system that doesn't require fucking sacrifices. Wild magic may be strong but it's hardly feasible to use with regularity unless you enjoy killing someone everytime you cast a spell.

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

Because it allows anyone that isn't a dragon to actually wield power.

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

Really don't understand why PDL is mad that Ygg players gave the NW an objectively better magic system that doesn't require fucking sacrifices.
When the 6GG introduced Ranked Magic it weakened Wild Magic and PDL probablt sees WM has the superior form of magic, that and what said.
Wild magic may be strong but it's hardly feasible to use with regularity unless you enjoy killing someone everytime you cast a spell.
DL's are at the top of the food chain in the NW, you really think they give a shit about killing some random people to fuel their spells?

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

She'll get more popular once she officially joins up with Nazarick, which is inevitable at this point.

How the fuck is she going to feed that army? Also, good luck getting peasants to move in with you now, Enri.

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

Momon: you see Evileye me and the Insect Maid are actually
Entoma: lovers!
EE: what!? Momon: what?
You'll never see a doujin of Entoma netoraring EE.

Jayden Jackson
Jayden Jackson

Yeah, I figured that was the case. Seems like the Dragonlords just wanted to monopolize their power even if others have framed them as good guys.

Makes you wonder whether or not the Greed Kings or the other supposedly "evil" Players/NPCs were actually "evil" at all. After all, some of the heroes were omitted from the 13 hero list simply because they weren't actually humans, so it wouldn't be too far fetched to presume that the backstories behind the now-dead players may have been distorted.

William Cooper
William Cooper

Whatever the case, PDL and the other Dragon lords do not want Ygg players around it seems. I wouldn't be surprised if it was him who incited the fight between the two players who were apart of the 13 heroes. Another popular theory though is that they willingly killed each other in an attempt to return to their old world.

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

Doesn't Ainz have access to items/spells that create food? Like those fish that were given to the lizard men that had no organs or bones.

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

I think that the village will probably attract more open minded peasants who don't care about demis or other non-humans. And then it can basically be the poster child for friendly human/non-human relations so that Nazarick can go, "See? 'Monsters'/Non-humans aren't so bad." and then Demi and Albedo will muse how Ainz gave Enri the Goblin Horn in the first place to set all this up, as expected of Ainz-sama.
Seems so. He has an infinite water supply as well.

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

Ugh, I really hope by the end of this series that Ainz actually pulls off an intelligent and masterly gambit on his own.

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

Implying all of Ainz plans aren't master strokes of genius.

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

He already has, though. And he's getting better as a leader and more confident with each volume. He's really dedicated to meeting his subordinates's expectations and he has made a lot of progress in that regard.

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

He sure leads the kill count after that last one.

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

Will Demiurge senpai ever notice crow tits?

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

I guess the anime only watchers thought Enri was just a irrelevant side character.
She'll get a ton of art when they adapt vol 8.

Season 2 will bring a lot of blue rose and renner art.

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

imblying S2
Renner was quite the ugly duckling in the LN to be fairly honest, I can only imagine she will be more so in the anime if she goes the way of Albedo.

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

Demi's only urge (ha-ha) is to serve his master and to engage in lovecraftian art.

What does a crow need with tits anyway

Justin Brooks
Justin Brooks

the goblins came from nazarick's library in the first place. Ultimately their master is still Ainz.

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

Oh, right, isn't he making some sculpture of bones for Ainz? Such a lovely friend

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

Literally the embodiment of envy
I bet she constantly envies how Demiurge puts 100% of his attention towards serving Ainz

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

Can I have link for the full doujin

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

this is what Envy looks like
What does Lust look like?

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

i'm gonna fuck that burd
a loli

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

No it didn't

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

C'mon user this is the basics, they go deeper into the gigantic forest with lots of resources obviously, it's only 5k goblins not billions.
They need to build livestock that like the lizards are doing with their fish farms too.

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

What are Ainz's moral principles towards peasants? Without a thorough grasp of his strategy, some of the raw shit he does or allows to happen seem at odds with moments of sympathy.
Anime only so far.

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

He doesn't give a shit about humans that are not going to be useful to nazarick. He doesn't care if they live or die, but would rather have not suffer if killing them.
If humans make him angry or are a hindrance to nazarick he'll have no problem with them being tortured.

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

The good humans are like small animals and the rest are like insects.

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

His bottom line is that he doesn't want to be a black hearted employer because he had to experience that first hand.
However, at the same time he believes everyone is responsible for their own actions, so it's not like he's going to help people who are too lazy to fix their own problems.

I'd guess his policy would generally speaking be: "Fair compensation for job well done." What he deems as a worthy compensation is up for debate as he determines the value of services rendered himself.

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

Yes it did.

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

Can somebody post the picture of Ainz casting Freedom with the American flag on it?

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

Entoma: she's not gonna believe us if we don't do anything Ainz sama
Momon: wait Entoma doesn't it bother to you to lose something so important just like that!?
Entoma: me..I always..as long as its Ainz sama its fine!
Momon: *gulps I see

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

Not even the PDL.

iirc PDL knew something wasn't right at the same time that nazarick had spawned in the NW. It was during his discussion with Rigrit(sp?).

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

Ainz will never fuck one of the NPCs because he thinks of them as his children. He already fell bad for tarnishing Albedo so he won't do anything. Pus, Entoma is the ugliest one and like to eat cockroaches.
He knows something is wrong because he encountered the brainwashed Shalltear.

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

Ainz will never fuck one of the NPCs because he thinks of them as his children.
Just wait till he somehow finds way to make his emotions unrestricted again, he alredy admited that if he had a dick and his emotions he would've fucked Albedo and Shalltear from day one.

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

It's a real snazzy set

Orichalcum with mythril, along with magic enhancements that make it lighter/quieter iirc

David Thompson
David Thompson

If there ever was a hollywood adaptation, then I'd prefer that Nazarick characters be full CG for that uncanny valley effect (since they came from a game) while the new worlders were played by regular actors

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

Need more pics

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

I believe this has yet to be released user.

Samuel White
Samuel White

Does anyone else think that the 6 gods were actually players from that one guild mentioned in the prologue, Seraphim?

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

Man imagine being dominated by two, 1.85 plus meters eldritch abominations, disguised as maids.

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

When out?

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

At what point does anime discussion just become Light Novel discussion?

Jeremiah Murphy
Jeremiah Murphy

What is Alfredo trying to do with little Ainz in this pic? Is she trying to make him sign a marriage proposal or something?
One of the 6 gods was a skeleton like Ainz so no, because Seraphim only accepted players who picked angel races.
Sorry, I don't know. It will be released in one of those comic/doujins events.

Ayden Cooper
Ayden Cooper

You know, the anime did a nice job even if they condensed alot, especially vol 3. Plus they used the original drama cd voices and the OST was great.

Dominic White
Dominic White

That's a great design for a Momonga Jr, once Ainz children grow will they build their own evil lairs? It's not like they can inherit Nazarick since Papa Bones is immortal. Momonga Jr: I'll build my own Nazarick with hookers and blackjack, in fact forget Nazarick.

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

implying Albedo won't hammer in unwavering loyalty... or else

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

Ainz can't have children, he lacks the penis necessary to do so.

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

Nope, the 6 gods were all different races. The 'God of Death' who the Black Scripture follow was a skellington like Ainz.

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

It is kind of hard not to go into LN discussion when the anime is only 3 volumes in, and even then it was lacking some of the finer details. Stuff like Ainz's insecurities and lack of foresight doesn't really come through in the anime nearly as well.

Pretty sure just about everyone here would like another season, though. But Season 2 would go through Lizards which seems to be fairly polarizing to people.

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

I personally like this design better.

James Smith
James Smith

Implying Albedos treacherous genes (data) won't influence her children. It would be nice seeing a war for supremacy between Ainz and his children for the control of Nazarick and the world, though most if not all NPCs would side with Ainz, but they will beg mercy for their lives. Albedo & NPCs: we implore of you magnificent Ainz sama please don't kill them, it was us who misguided them, if anything punish us please!. Ainz: ehh I'm not angry.

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

If/when Ainz and Albedo have kids, they need to have one girl and one boy. Although, I wonder if the kids appearances would take after the parents, or their original forms.

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

It's like you said, there would be no war because none of the NPCs would side with Ainz's children because Ainz is the one above all and the true leader of Nazarick. Even Ainz's heir would be considered nothing when compared to the Supreme Being.
I assume they would take the appearance of the mother unless they are born as bones.

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

I assume they would take the appearance of the mother unless they are born as bones.
Yeah that's what I'm wondering. Would they look like Albedos appearance, or Albedos hinted race? One of those is decidedly cuter.

Kevin King
Kevin King

Gorilla children confirmed

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

The gorilla appearance since it's her original form. Her human-like form is just a skin that Tabula created for her. This is the same for all the other female NPCs as they all are monsters disguised as cute/hot girls.

Eli Long
Eli Long

I suppose they're shit out of luck since the NW doesn't really have any cosmetic items that they can utilize.

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

Well, at least Aura would give birth to a normal dark elf since she has a natural appearance. Yuri and CZ too, though I don't know if a robot and a dullahan can give birth to a child, but since this is a fantasy world, anything is possible. The question is if Yuri's child would be born with the head separated from the body.

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

Shall tears and Ainz children, just how retarded will they be?. Wouldn't Ainz outlive his children?. *Ainz sees Albedo looming over her children's coffins, goes to comfort her. Ainz: Albedo I...
Albedo: Ainz sama let's have more! *beaming smile
Ainz:ehh?!

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

Hey, fags, he isn't going to fuck anyone. His lich mind is going to dominate and he'll have no sexual appetite ever

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

That actually depends on how the cosmetic factor of NPC skins transferred over to New World.

It's entirely possible that the human appearance (the skin that in the game was simply cosmetic) is actually integrated into the NPC's DNA when they became a part of New World. In this case they would classify as a subrace/variant that has the ability to switch between human and monster forms, a trait that could be passed onto children.

All of this is moot though because AINZ DOES NOT HAVE A PENIS. So he's not going to have any children anyway.

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

I meant he didn't rat anything, it was public knowledge.

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

Daily Reminder that Enri will be the hero to defeat Ainz.

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

when will this meme end

but the gobbos are pretty cool though

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

Goblins or Dwarfs? also Dyno>Enri

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

it just the beginning.

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

Need to wait to see how the Dwarves are. Assuming they're stereotypical dwarves and are drunk, witty, and generally assholes all of the time, I'll probably really enjoy Vol. 10.

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

Which character did KC stand for again?

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

Dwarves are volume 11 now. He was originally just gonna finish the aftermath of the katze plains in 50 pages and move on to dorfs. His editor told him to write a volume about the aftermath and the dwarves got pushed back.

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

Kid Captain. He's the Godkin captain of the black scripture.

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

Ah, I didn't know that. Actually that's probably a fairly good call on the editor's part. As much as people probably want to move on to the completely new content, to go over the aftermath of Katze in a whole volume would probably be pacing. It would have undermined the drama that happened there otherwise.

I hope that includes at least a chapter or two towards the governance of E-Rantel. I felt like the ending chapter of Vol. 9 was a bit rushed and it would be nice if they expanded upon just how it became a "perfect" city. Whether it was completely being ruled by fear, or the Nazarick administration and the humans are getting along a bit better than they were initially. I know one of Ainz's biggest desires is good publicity when it comes to this stuff, so I hope it's the later.

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

would probably be pacing.
*would probably be good pacing

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

Whether it was completely being ruled by fear, or the Nazarick administration and the humans are getting along a bit better than they were initially.
It'll probably be a combination of both. Initial fear, and then they will probably end up using the Momon persona to open up the humans a bit more. Maybe Momon says something like, "You know, I didn't like these Nazarick guys at first, but after seeing them take such good care of the city, I think they're alright."
...Or something like that.

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

ainz loses his way and becomes full evil
warboss enri with her boblins launch a coup de tat
nazarick is split in half with the pro evil ainz and good ol' ainz factions
in the end the Waaagh tips the balance and ainz regains his senses

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

the pro evil ainz and good ol' ainz factions
So basically Sebas, Yuri, Pestonya and Nigredo vs the rest of Nazarick, sounds fair...

Colton Price
Colton Price

Clementine and Dale's bodies went missing, right? They're the only ones that know about Momon and Nabe's true identities. Presuming they were resurrected by Zuranon or someone else I can see that shit going south pretty fucking fast.

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

Most of the guardians are on the good faction.
I'm sure aura and mare want the good ainz instead of a cold dictator, cocytus can be converted as well now that he's thinking for himself, albedo wants momonga so she should be on board too, PA is a given.

Pro evil faction is fucked.

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

I wonder what the most effective way to disseminate that information would be? You can't just go out and say it. People have seen Momon's face and saw him interacting with Ainz.

Would the Slane Theocracy even want that information to be public knowledge? It would cause public disorder in Ainz's territory but also make themselves a target to a magic caster that just slaughtered more than 100k people. I really wonder what they'll do.

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

user, no. Almost all of the guardians have an evil alignment. Cocytus is neutral and Sebas is good. That's it. Even Aura and Mare are neutral evil with a -100 sense of justice. Almost every resident of Nazarick would prefer an evil overlord to a good one and indeed they believe Ainz to be exactly that. Sasuga Ainz-sama.

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

fuck demons.

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

It is either Zuranon or the Theocracy that resurrected them. In both cases, they might not do anything about it.

If it's Zuranon--who count liches among their ranks and have an obsession with the undead--it is likely that they would rather help Ainz than harm him. Though they might strike out and try to take revenge for having their plans foiled in E-Rantel.

If it's the Theocracy there is a decent chance they might not do anything about it either. Presuming that it WAS the Theocracy that resurrected them, than they were already aware of Ainz's abilities and person when they sent out the letter to the Kingdom (if they weren't already aware of just how thoroughly their Sunlight Scripture was fucked) supporting Ainz's claim to E-Rantel (assuming it was true). This means that they either have an agenda and are utilizing Nazarick to meet their needs or they might consider Ainz to be a second coming of their God, Surshana, who bears an uncanny resemblance to Ainz in terms of both appearance and abilities. Or they could just not be wanting to risk it. After all, I'm not even sure if they would obtain any large gains out of leaking that information.

There aren't many high-karma NPCs in Nazarick. Most of the notable ones are negative. And almost all of them do not give any two shits about humans. Even Sebas, the one with the highest karma, doesn't even particularly like most humans as lampshaded in Volume 3.

If we persume a "full-evil" Ainz is him living up to his -500 Karma, then he's on the same level of "evil" as Demiurge. Demiurge has twisted needs and is pretty brutal, but he's pretty good to the people of Nazarick themselves. Except for Sebas, that is. His brutality is mostly directed to people who are outside of Nazarick.

So long as Ainz does not directly offend (and I mean REALLY offend them. Like constant abuse tier of offense) his subordinates will not side with anyone but him. But Ainz will never go full evil anyway.

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

Except most of Nazerick were programmed evil and would happily destroy villages and kill innocents for their benefit.

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

fuck demons.
Oh my. Another specimen for the farm.

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

Which overlord girl would you rape?

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

Yup. That's pretty much what I'm considering in this scenario as well. Zuranon does not have a good reputation at all, so it's not like they can just go around and say, "H-hey, you know that Momon guy? Yeah, the guy who ruined all our plans and killed some of our members? Y-yeah, he's actually that evil Sorcerer King! I promise! We're not biased at all!"

Then again I suppose it could go the route of just rumor mongering in secret. One might be able to connect the dots between Momon and Ainz and see a clear connection, but in the end Momon's reputation is too high, and such rumors would probably be quickly silenced.

The Theocracy doesn't really stand to gain anything from it either.

If a third party like Renner or Jircniv got their hands on that information, they might be able to do something properly with it. More likely Jircniv would be willing to really hammer that information and try to tarnish the Momon reputation. Especially since it's already been very strongly suggested that Demiurge and Renner have already came to some sort of agreement.

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

Attempting to rape any of the Nazarick girls or any humans Nazarick is involved with

Hell no.

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

not being a level 999 GM that can rape at will

Kayden Scott
Kayden Scott

Ainz has always been a utilitarian sort. If it turns out that allying with a global necromantic conspiracy has more benefits for him than exterminating them, he'll do it.

I actually expect the revelation that Ainz is undead to cause a schism in their ranks; the old guard resent having a pretender to their throne while the lesser people want to gain positions of power under Ainz.

I also wonder if the ST is going to Ainz's side, as the reincarnation of Surshana, especially when they find out that Beholder Mage Girl exists and they mistake her for Alah Alaf.

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

I'd let her rape me and take my metal to add it to her collection.

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

Ainz has always been a utilitarian sort.
Lol no, he has spent how many years fucking around in the new world now instead of searching for his friends?

All he had to do was teleport all over the place and spam message to see if he could contact his friends there, but he has wasted years adventuring as Momon and fucking around with international politics.

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

Implying you can teleport anywhere you've never seen before
implying an eyeball search of THE ENTIRE WORLD is more effective than spreading his name and getting people to come to him
implying the first spell he cast was not to [Message] the GM/all his friends
implying that years have passed
implying that Momon is not useful for interacting with the world in a way other than killing it

You fucking retard.

James Powell
James Powell

Message doesn't work that way in NW. You have to specifically target someone and then use the spell.

Isaac King
Isaac King

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how the Theocracy plot plays out. Especially since it's difficult to reconcile their pro-human ways with their Gods, a few of which are obviously not human.

That's pretty silly though. Ainz doesn't know much about the New World except for his immediate surroundings initially. Assuming he can teleport anywhere he wants (we haven't even explored a third of the continent yet, so I don't know how he's supposed to teleport to places he doesn't know about. Do you want him to just do it randomly? I'm not even sure if that's how the spell works) doing so would not only be fairly reckless but pointlessly time consuming as well. And meanwhile he's not in Nazarick, leaving the NPCs all by themselves which Ainz would consider a failure in and of itself since he values them as his children. Not only would the NPCs not allow him to do this even if he wanted to, Ainz wouldn't want to do it in the first place because he is terribly protective over Nazarick. The way he's been going about learning about the New World is much more smart all things considered.

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

Seems that way, the text on the paper straight up reads "marriage registration".

For the record, Demiurge's only complaint with that situation is that mini-Ainz can't read yet.

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

Aura and Mare are the best desu

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

That's cute as fuck.

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

Nazarick Academy love arc when?

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

Implying there isnt a script just laying around somewhere in Nazarick.
Ainz: ehh whats this... *activates it nothing happens* well Ill have to go, how weird wheres the Throne Room, something crashes in Ainz back theres Mare in a school girls uniform with a toast in his mouth.

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

You're all taking the evil alignment too seriously.
The point is most guardians prefer the current ainz over a demiurge level evil, albedo already doesn't get demiurge's mindset according to the talk they had.
Evil ainz would kill cocytus's soldiers,individually or opinions, no breaks just constant work, probably kill some npcs too like lupus wouldn't be spared if she had done her mess up with nfirea.

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

And why would the NPCs ever rebel against that? They feel their lives were created for the Supreme Beings sake and would gladly give them up. Fucking Narb keeps on trying to commit suicide because she fucks up so much.

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

"Evil" in this particular case means that they are not concerned with the welfare of others/random strangers and lack empathy and would not go out of their way to rescue someone. They are primarily self serving. And being self-serving and serving Nazarick correlate directly because it's the nexus of their power and by serving an apparently immortal demigod who has the strength to alter their very sense of self (not that they know that Ainz no longer has the technology to rewrite their behavior) is the best way of going about it. They might take pleasure in stomping on a defeated enemy, torture or paying back tenfold to someone who had insulted them, but evil doesn't mean stupid.

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

What's your point? There could never be a large scale rebellion from the NPCs. The word of the supreme beings is the word of God and only under extreme circumstances will they go against it. If Ainz goes full evil then there would be no problems from the NPCs at all.

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

Do your best, Mare.

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

You're all taking the evil alignment too seriously.
I'm not taking it that seriously, though. Demiurge is all sorts of fucked up to people who aren't in Nazarick, but if we were to solely look at the way that he treats the people in Nazarick, he's relatively decent considering his alignment. He even gets along particularly well with Mare, who is closer to a neutral alignment. This is to say that the alignments are bit more flexible in their morality than they initially seem. It's easy to look at the "Extremely Evil" description and instantly think of a one-dimensional cartoon villain that engages in murder every chance he gets, but in Overlord it's more complex than that.

Point is is that an Ainz who actually lived up to his alignment would probably still be just as nice to Nazarick members as he is now. There is no NPC rebellion unless he blatantly and constantly starts abusing everyone.

I would argue that the denizens of Nazarick are more emotionally attached to their fellow citizens than that, it isn't all just cold-calculated self interest. Aura was visibly upset for more than just practical reasons during Shalltear's "rebellion". She was emotionally upset as well since she felt like there was a chance she would lose someone she considers a sibling. In regards to not going out of their way to rescue someone (I'm assuming you're even including people from Nazarick in that assessment), Demiurge does. He goes out of his way to save Entoma and even inquires to her well-being. Nabarel's first reaction when hearing Evileye brag about beating Entoma in a fight was to kill her, which is an emotional response from an otherwise fairly unemotional character. Nazarick is more like a big family than a collection of collaborators only out for their own self-interest.

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

Except that some NPC's have clearly stated (like Sebas) that their loyalty to their masters exceeds any loyalty they might have for Ainz. Having a massive rebellion is a possibility if he starts fucking around and make poor tactical decisions, treat his underlings with undue cruelty and even kill some of them for disobedience. Despite how some of them have claimed to be glad to give up their lives for Ainz, many would not do so, or if they would give up their lives, that would be for Nazarick itself. And Nazarick wasn't made or maintained by Ainz alone and the NPC's are well aware of that, so should the decisions of Ainz threaten the prosperity of Nazarick or would be interpreted in such a way, there would be unrest.

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

Evil doesn't mean one dimensional either. An evil family can love their family members and despise all those outside it. Think how cults work. Nazarick is pretty much one. They are still "people" with their own agendas, pet peeves and affections, yes, but that doesn't change what they are when push comes to shove. A dominant, ruthless bunch. Shalltear was an excellent way of demonstrating it, it's just that she's pretty fucking stupid.

Mason Parker
Mason Parker

Honestly this discussion is kind of moot anyway since Ainz would never start acting like a chaotic evil moron that manages to fuck up everything.

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

yeah but text dumping is fun so suck it

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

Nobody believes he´s gonna bang any grills also, but here we are discussing what the child will look like. at least not until the prologue

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

For a hedonistic brute who rapes and murders her subordinates at her whim, Shalltear is surprisingly understanding; she doesn't kill her Vampire Brides for not being able to to do something they weren't equipped to do and she's actually quite earnest about her job as 1-3rd floor guardian.

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

I was more referring to her being a rampaging lamprey when she lets loose, she mellowed down because she ended up being a failure too. And everyone in Nazarick is earnest about their guardian jobs, they better fucking be.

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

Yeah
The only thing I can see happening that would actually cause an NPC rebellion/split is if one of the other Supreme Beings like Touch Me showed up, happened to disagree with everything Ainz was doing, and made those loyal to him leave Ainz's side or something similar
Or maybe Albedo and her task force actually do end up finding another guild member and end up killing them, Ainz and others find out about it, and various loyalties are called into question and fights ensue

Personally I don't believe any of the other guild members got transported to the NW, though.
If there are other players out there still alive, then they are probably unaffiliated with Ainz.

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

Even if they told everyone that Momon and Ainz were the same person, who'd believe them?

In that world it is common sense that magic users are physically weaker than warriors, so the people who would believe the rumour would just have their hopes crushed completely.
It's not only unbelievable to New Worlders, it's also something they wouldn't even want to believe in the first place.

Ultimately, since Zuranon is a death cult, they'd probably worship Ainz as a god of death.

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

Ainz finds another player
A top tier pvper who sees through his bullshit roleplaying build and desperate need for cash shop advantage

That'd be an interesting thing to see. It's something that immediately rubbed me the wrong way, when Ainz began to search desperately for other people from Yggdrasil. While he approached his predicament with a reasonable amount of restraint and compassion for both his underlings and the people he encountered in the countryside, for another player this world might be just a way to release pent up sadism and frustration and letting someone out there, who also got sucked in carelessly know that there is someone else like them could bring about nasty results, if that someone is not a morally upstanding individual.

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

Yeah..instead of someone who wants to help the NW humans like the Five Gods, or someone who wants to benefit themselves while helping the others like the EGK, there could be someone who just wants to destroy everything.

Asher White
Asher White

And why would the NPCs ever rebel against that?

Cause they are not mere programs anymore, they're real and can easily kill or betray ainz depending on their settings and/or nitpicking, interpreting them like albedo especially if they are disappointed or mistreated like ainz fears.

Fucking Narb keeps on trying to commit suicide because she fucks up so much.

She's an extreme loyal retard and even then she doesn't obey all of ainz orders when he's momon.

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

Well that seems to be what has supposedly happened with a lot of the previous players that have already come to the New World. They've all been coincidentally pretty evil, though that might just be PDL distorting events to his own narrative since he doesn't like players.

Ainz was a pretty top-tier PvPer though. He's got gaps as a leader that he's trying to fill, but in Ygg his skill as a PvPer was pretty well established, and he was well known as one of the top skill users. It's even more impressive when you consider that since Ainz put roleplaying first and minmaxing second (in regards to his class/skill selections), he was still notorious as one of the best, though there were plenty above him who were technically "stronger". He was just that good at using information on enemies against them. Also even though Ulbert was the most powerful mage in the guild (and by extension probably one of the best, if not the best in the server) he didn't have as much mana nor was his fighting style as balanced as Ainz. Which is probably why the two worked so well together.

In regards to the cash item abuse... I think it might've been something he only started doing during the Shalltear fight since he was desperate there. I don't think it was really something he did in Ygg since he and Ulbert were apart of the "No Cash Item Alliance".

All the other players that have appeared in the NW have been variable in ability so far though. Only the Greed Kings and Gods might have been at the level cap. And the Greed Kings were kind of stupid since they resurrected so many times to the point where their levels were very low due to the exp waste.

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

Ulbert was considered the strongest because of his firepower. Ainz was envious of that, but Ulbert noted that Ainz's versatility actually worked out better for him in his role since Ainz is a wildcard while Ulbert is a magic attacker.

Ainz's real strength is having a big library of spells and being able to skilfully use all of them as the situation demands.

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

R-rude. It isn't Chair's fault that she goes berserk if there's too much blood on her

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

I wonder if Ainz practices head patting technique just as much as he practices everything else
Is there a kingly way to headpat?

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

Ainz obviously uses CZ to practice headpats on since shes a robot

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

I'm sorry. I just don't like her much, is all. Watching her suffer when being hit repeatedly pleased me.

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

He was doing pretty well in v1c2. He headpatted Aura first, and then Mare when he got jelly.

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

Wow
Who's your favorite girl then, nerd?

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

Albedo. You can't harm me. I am invincible.

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

I honestly can't because I like pretty much the entire cast except for Climb.

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

Entoma?
Suculent?
Clementine?

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

bullying the Entoma

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

I suppose that's why he would be put at a disadvantage, if he were to meet a new enemy player who is competent while being at his power level, or who he has not seen before. Or maybe one of the members of the rival guilds that has a bone to pick with Nazerick. That would be a good setup too. Knowing how fucking bitter people could get in mmos about their online prestige it wouldn't be difficult to imagine a member of a guild that fell apart because of their activities want their payback. It'd also introduce a deeper layer for Momonga, since he'd be forced to kill a "non npc", a person he knows for sure to be another human being in the real world. Although his status as an undead being would diminish the emotional impact of it.

Noah Green
Noah Green

It'd also introduce a deeper layer for Momonga, since he'd be forced to kill a "non npc", a person he knows for sure to be another human being in the real world. Although his status as an undead being would diminish the emotional impact of it.
Ainz has lost a lot of humanity already. The very first experiment he wants to run on a captured player is resurrecting their corpse.

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

Ainz Creates Nazarick Academy building with the old data
Nazarick academy possesses NPCs that are all professors of their respective fields.
In reality, they are just vendors for class levels that the players could use to level up once they got the Exp with a lot of fluff written on their bio.
The cost of using those NPCs, should they ever get a permission to, starts from 50 gold coins all the way up to 10 000 platinum for some of the more demanding levels.
Gaining access to Nazarick Academy is a sign of tremendous prestige because the level of education is higher than anywhere, not only in terms of combat training, but in general education also.
The only way to get in is if your country is willing to invest tremendous amounts of money on you or if you get hand-picked by one of the Subordinates of the Sorcerer king.
General consensus is that anyone who graduates can be instantly considered to be at least on the level of an upper end of orichalcum adventurers, good enough for assisting an adamantite team, not good enough to start one.

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

So far most Guardian has revealed at least one hobby or interest thats not related to their settings, do this hobbies have anything to do with their respective SBs interests?.
Demiurge - Carpentry
Mare - Reading
Albedo - Knitting
Shalltear - Makeup

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

Pleadias too
Entoma - Eating bugs and humans getting bullied by Sup Forums
Narabel - slaughtering humans
Solution - torturing and dissolving humans
Lupus - Just torture in general?

CZ im not sure..I guess. Maybe something with the normal maids? I remember she was popular with them right?

Yuri im not to sure either...She isnt too fond of killing humans

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

CZ like cute things and sweets while Yuri likes children and to act like a teacher, but this and what you said is either write on their settings or they are acting like their creators.

Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson

If one of the SB´s came back and took a human as a concubine, could the maids properly take care of a half human baby or would they be resented because of their hatred of humans?

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

Well, a child of the SBs would be part of Nazarick so they would love and cherish him.

Cameron Robinson
Cameron Robinson

Personally I don't believe any of the other guild members got transported to the NW, though.

Most likely, Ainz will gain the ability to Dimension Door them into NW.

I'm hoping that if manages to find bodies of dead players like the GK in their city, and animate those.

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

I wonder what kind of wisdom Ainz could find by reviving Players in the NW.
*Revives Surshana
Ainz: Now reveal me your secrets or perish!
*looks around sees Albedo and Shalltear and the rest of the femlae NPC´s
Surshana: wow! you sure have a lot of fetishes dude, you banged any of them yet?
Ainz: ehh...
Surshana: Oh the old "I dont have a dick" I get it, thankfully I made a spell for that, whant me to teach you?

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

"Man, those Greed Kings sure were assholes, weren't... fuck, you rezzed them?!"

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

Volume 10 is already out, and it's called Light's Downfall

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

Has pic related been released without the sample?

Brody Young
Brody Young

So volume 9 next month, right? Then we'll finally get spoilers?

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Volume 9 spoilers:
SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT

SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT

SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

What would the NPC´s jobs be if they were real persons?

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

Demi: Evil HR Manager
Albedo: Housewife
Aura: Ringmaster
Mare: Botanist
Cocytus: Meatpacker/boxer (he punches sides of beef)
Pandora's Actor: Politician
Shalltear: Professional dominatrix
Sebas: Butler

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

There will never be a doujin where Ainz is turned into a child and all the female NPCs goes full /ss/ on him
Why live?

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

How would you mindbreak Narbeal?

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

Pandora's Actor: Politician

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

Creatures of this level and above are believed to be global treats

Are they delicious?

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

If Fluder is around level 55 why he can't control death knight?

Nathan Price
Nathan Price

His levels are distributed in bishop and other classes. He's not a single-classed level 55-60 guy but one with three different spellcasting tracks which allow him level 6 spells in one class.

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

He did finish it by the time of lizards. Ainz was creeped out by the throne of bones and used Chair instead.

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

Would Aqua's Turn Undead be effective against Ainz?

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

Let her get fucked by a human

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

Ainz would equip himself for full holy resistance, and use time stop to cut her strings.

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

Ahhh, I thought Aura had made that.

Wyatt Sanders
Wyatt Sanders

Aqua isn't even lvl20 by the end of the WN so no since anything under lvl80 is instaresist.
Ainz has several weakness, from the top of my head Assault Weapons.
Too bad the navy seals are in another time and world.

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

Have you actually read the WN/LN?

Aqua's stats are equal to what her stats would be at level 100, which is why they never increase no matter how many levels she gains. Further, her holy spells are fueled by her divine power and are significantly stronger than their normal variants.

I think it's fair to say that he would feel it. Dullahan was a high level undead with bonus protection against holy magic cast by the Demon King, the most powerful entity in the whole of that world and he still fucking felt her turn undead.

I'm pretty confident that Ainz would feel it. It probably wouldn't kill him but he'd definitely be affected.

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

needs to be more imaginative

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

So all of you that can read moonrunes will go to 2chan and see what the nips are talking about when vol 10 is released right?

I don't mind spoilers, I just need my fix.

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

Use google translate. Tough sometimes they do give fake info(like when part 2 of prologue came out)-

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

If nothing else, I will do it to see the art for each chapter.

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

Tell me about the vn, anons.

Did Ainz ever lose a fight?

Is he still trapped in delusions that something is gonna get him even though he's the only YSG player during this 100 years so far?

Daniel Harris
Daniel Harris

There is no proof he is the only one. There may be someone on the moon or lost in some other universe and Ainz has to prepare for a warhammer style invasion.

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

vn
I wish. Overlord would probably benefit from a VN format.

Ainz's conflict and drama is mostly about the mental than the physical right now. There haven't been any enemies so far which have given him problems. The LN focuses more on his insecurities, his constant struggle to meet his subordinates expectations, and his isolation. Which I think is more interesting than strictly conflicts regarding power levels, but inevitably we will probably get another Shalltear-esque fight where Ainz has a hard time again.

In regards to him finding his subordinates, we haven't even explored half of the continent yet, let alone a third. So it's still possible that there are others out there. I agree with other people that he most likely won't find his friends, but he'll probably run into another player. We aren't even fully aware of how many players there were in each of the consecutive 100 year cycles.

600 years ago = 6 Gods
500 years ago = 8 Greed Kings
400 years ago = ???
300 years ago = ???
200 years ago = Two players from 13 Heroes
100 years ago = ???
Current year = Nazarick

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

200 years ago = Two players from 13 Heroes
Minotaur Sage is thought to also be in that category. He introduced more modernized house-hold items.

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

Did any of the players from 13 survived?

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

They killed each other. No one knows why, but they supposedly refused to be resurrected afterwards.

One of the theories is that they did this in an attempt to get back to the real world, or something. I personally believe that PDL might have had something to do with it since he doesn't like players.

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

A romantic double suicide to get back to the real world.

Sounds like inception

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

Tell me about the vn, anons.
It's an LN.

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

Overlord would probably benefit from a VN format.
We may see it adapted to that format one day, there have been other light novels that have been adapted to visual novels. I can only imagine how great a proper Volume 7 adaption would be. Lots of potential there to create a god-tier horror atmosphere, with appropriate sound effects and ambience.

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

Once every 100 years, players of YGGDRASIL are teleported without reason into the New World.

Where is this explained? I don't remember.

Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson

It's not explained in the LN, it's a fan theory.

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

Probably the web novel, which the light novel was based on. I don't think I recall it being explicitly stated in the light novel.

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

Fairly certain it's just inference. Though it is possible the author might have verified this. He has clarified other plot important things on twitter before. Might be talking out of my ass, though.

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

Aqua
Who?

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

Damegami from Konosuba. Literally a pantsless jobber.

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

It just lines up with YGGL players(assumed) appearances in history.

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

If Ainz hugged someone, do you think Albedo would try to rape said hugged person for indirect Ainz contact?

Jose Green
Jose Green

Is that why Clementine's corpse is missing?

Did Albedo turn her into a meat hugpillow?

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

I fear for Mare's safety.

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

This is why Mare is top in the running to become Ainz's wife.

Brody Price
Brody Price

Picturing this made me lol
whole armies trying to take down a place that defended against entire squads of high level players raiding it, probably even a few world items used
mountains of soldiers mostly at lvl 10-20 ish getting their shit rekt just by mare's elemental magic
cocyutus going gladiator on their asses
narberal casting 7 tier magic all over the place, solution eating squads by the dozens, entoma summoning massive millipedes
shalltear waiting in the first floor, half not wanting to move and give away her fake tits, half pissed she hasn't even gotten to fight
ainz just throws out some skeleton knights and monsters, set it and forget it
tens of thousands of soldiers dead
ainz just spends the entire battle watching from afar and shrugging

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

Mare is really the best.

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

Why doesn't Ainz just use his Wish item and ask it if any of his friends are in the NW :^)

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

Dick(feminine)

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

because that's a gross misuse of a wish memeposter

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

He get to use it once a day he might as well.

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

If season 2 did got announced, do you think it would be when vol 10 gets released?

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

He get to use it once a day
once a day
You do know that right only has three wishes right? And there's nothing that says Ainz himself has the spell. Even if he did, he would never use it because it costs XP.

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

Personally, I thought of:
Ainz sees army of 100'000 from his throne room
Ainz glances to the side and sees Cocytus playing with Nemu
Can't interrupt playtime, can we?
"Death Knight, kill everyone outside the walls who does not flee or pledge allegiance to me."
Death Knight roars quietly so as not to startle Nemu and jogs out of the throne room, taking care to use the door
Doors to E-Rantel open
One Death Knight emerges
Nobles laugh
Death Knight charges
Nobles don't laugh as much
Death Knight begins carving through the rank and file like a black whirlwind
Nobles begin panicking
Death Knight stacks up corpses like mountains
Squire Zombies start reanimating and dragging down the Royal Army, neutralizing their numbers advantage
Nobles try to flee, but are bogged down and slaughtered by Zombies
Nemu has finally fallen asleep after the 45th round of "How High Can I Fly?"
Ainz looks outside
Sees Death Knight and thousands of followers.
"That's my boy."

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

How bushy is Albedo?

Ethan James
Ethan James

So dark it has no color; so fluffy it has no form.

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

And there's nothing that says Ainz himself has the spell.
He confirmed in vol.3 that he also had the spell, but like you said it would cost exp to cast so it would be a waste.

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

Do you think Ainz got any more Lovecraft inspired spells?

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

Reminder that Aura called her bushy.

Aura probably never seen female pubes before so Albedo's bushiness might be over exaggerated

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

Guard of Yog-Sothoth
Crawling Chaos
Hounds of Tindalos
Azathoth's Mantle

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

I want to check Aura for presence or absence of pubes.

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

I hope so, Iä Shub-Niggurath was awesome so I really want to see other Lovecrat inspired spells.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

to clairfy, the wish spell doesn't just let you whatever wish you please, it's a wild card. the amount of wishes you can possibly receive is proportional to the amount of experience you utilize on it. you utilized 50% of your experience points, you would get 5 wish 'choices' all of which are randomized though some wishes have a higher chance of appearing than others.

that is to say that amongst 200 possible wishes, they were probably things that were primarily useful in Ygg. i doubt any master-locate magic that instantly lets you know where someone is is included in that spell.

the ring is a bit different in that it has 3 limited uses but doesn't use exp. but useful wishes have a much higher chance of appearing and there are 10 wishes that appear with each activation instead of just 1.

it's implied that it works differently in the new world, but we don't really know how unlimited its power is.

friendly reminder that Ainz thought that Iä Shub-Niggurath wasn't that good of a spell. am hype for more OP shit.

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

He thought it was a KUUUUUURUUUUU spell.

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Why would he need more than this?

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

yeah, it was fucking cool. i'm just thinking that if he didn't consider THAT to be good, then I can only imagine what other shit he has up his sleeve. that fuccboi Jircniv is probably shitting his pants right now

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

Well, good threads lad. A few interesting theories.
See you guys when Vol. 10 hits

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

to clairfy, the wish spell doesn't just let you whatever wish you please, it's a wild card. the amount of wishes you can possibly receive is proportional to the amount of experience you utilize on it. you utilized 50% of your experience points, you would get 5 wish 'choices' all of which are randomized though some wishes have a higher chance of appearing than others.
that is to say that amongst 200 possible wishes, they were probably things that were primarily useful in Ygg. i doubt any master-locate magic that instantly lets you know where someone is is included in that spell.
When Ainz was going to use the wish on Shalltear he said he felt everything and that it wasn't like it was in Yggdrasil, so we can't really judge it's power by Yggdrasil rules.

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

yeah, i know, but we also don't know how unlimited is either, and it's kind of risky to actually test considering he only has 2 uses left before he has to dip into his exp.

there must be an upper limit to it. it would be silly if you could literally wish for anything. it would be nice to have some clarification on its abiltiies, but i doubt we'll see it in action again anytime soon.

in the web novel iirc he uses it to grant someone youth, so maybe it's a bit more explained there but i haven't read the web novel

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

Maybe in the NW the random chance is just taken away and he can freely wish from that 200 wish pool.

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

he can freely wish from that 200 wish pool.
He doesn't have to wish from a limited number of wishes now, he can wish for whatever he wants, probably within ceratin limits though.

Oliver Morris
Oliver Morris

CLIMB IS BEST

CLIMB WILL WIN

AINZ AINT SHIT

Jack Martinez
Jack Martinez

Climb is gonna accidently use his wild magic ring and kill hundreds of thousands and be branded a criminal

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

Would be actually quite hilarious.

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

WN/LN

I don't remember all of that being even hinted at in the light novel.

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

Climb is gonna accidently use his wild magic ring and kill hundreds of thousands and be branded a criminal
That's hillarious, he tries to save everyone yet he's the one that kills them all. Make it happen Maruyama

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

Would be even better if he did it to answer some imagined slight towards Renner from some hillbilly E-Rantel citizen.

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

Goodbye thread. Hope we get a new one soon and more entoma art

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

Fucking die.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page