http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/
http://pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ
Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

that last seen

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

If you cried over this, kill yourself manchilds.

John Rivera
John Rivera

seen

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

Is there any english translation for ch16 and beyond? Are they even out in Japan? I thought the manga was very far along

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

What was sad about it?

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

Pretty cool that they often leave out the OP and ED for more screentime

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

The opening part was just fucking brutal. I could feel the poor guys anguish.

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

Loli must have been pretty surprised at MC heroing himself

Julian Young
Julian Young

She is, theres a little thing of what happens after he does that during arc 3 and it's pretty brutal.

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

I cannot wait in a couple weeks when people will being to feel embarrassed that they ever thought this was even average.

The melodrama was hilariously bad, and the writing is terrible, in time those of you who already don't see that, will.

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

not crying at the beginning when Subaru breaks down and asks what he did wrong

Fuck you.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

Lacking empathy is a sight of autism time to get yourself checked user.

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

What happens?

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

I sobbed when he wept.

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

kill yourself
Heh

John Evans
John Evans

would you fuck rem in her vegetative state?

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

No she's probably stinky and leaks shit juice.

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

It's no good unless I can hear moans, so I'd probably tie up and theaten her sister so she can fill in with a voice-over

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

Having empathy for fictional characters is a sight of autism too.

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

I'd even fuck her corpse (before it gets cold)

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

Eh, I dropped a lot of other shows this season but this is one of the handful that I'm actually enjoying.

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

empathy for fictional characters is a sight of autism too

Christians confirmed autistic

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

autism sees

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

Is the anime past the translated manga yet?

William Wood
William Wood

how far adapted into the web novel is it adapted now? link for the lazy

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

No, but close

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

Bottom left.

An undisclosed action has been taken.

Jack Rodriguez
Jack Rodriguez

>Lost her horn
>Lost her sister and even forgot about her
Is damaged goods after becoming the fucktoy of clown douche
Is there nothing for her apart from suffering? Would you save her?

William Price
William Price

Why do people even like this brutal bitch? Look at what she did to Subaru.

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

I'm not impressed that they took out the self harm.
I am however impressed by the leg missing cry screaming. Good shit.

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

No it isn't.

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

Not after she forgot Rem. That was her redeemer. She wasn't just some broken bitch she was a fallen dumbass who took her sisters worries onto herself.
If you remove her sister as a motivation (which has effectively happened) how can she explain the actions she took in the past? Losing her memory has forever ruined her. The Cloun has won.

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

he doesn't enjoy being whipped with chains

Are you gay?

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

This show had such cute Kemono girls for the first couple of episodes.
When the fuck are they going to leave this stupid loli mansion so I can get some material for requesting gaping kemono pussy in draw threads?

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

they didn't protected his smile

women are bitches to the core

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

This.
I really didn't feel anything when it happened in the manga. Maybe the gratuitous gore had something to do with it, I don't know, I just thought "well shit, that sucked" and kept going.
The anime really managed to make me sympathize during his breakdown. The music, acting and direction were pretty on point.

Colton Allen
Colton Allen

She mercilessly going to beat the harmless Subaru to death when he didn't even try to stab her. After giving him a fake smile, she brutally murdered him. I rather gay for the Count than saving this bitch.
And her reason was bullshit.

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

suspicious as fuck person getting close to someone in line for the throne
smells like the witch thats so evil you can't even utter her name
pretends to leave and then stakes out the mansion

Think thats pretty good reason to deal with someone though.

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

Why does Beatrice want Puck's dick so much?

Luis Long
Luis Long

man he's completely unlikeable....

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

Why does Beatrice want Puck's dick so much?
Beatrice? Puck?
Do you mean Betty and Bubby?

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

You don't kill a suspicious person. You watch and capture them.
Also you don't hold their hand when you think they're suspicious.
Bullshit reason is bullshit.

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

mixing the second and third loops together

In that sort of situation you most definitely kill a suspicious person.

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

capture
I bet you believe the police shouldn't shoot people who have weapons or that they should 'try' and be non-lethal at the cost of their own saftey meme

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

mixing the second and third loops together
He got sliced in the second loop.

He's holding the knife to defend himself, outside the castle. What's your point.

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

Who knows what he is capable of or what he's doing out there. He's a threat. Other than sweating info out of him there's literally no reason other than fee-fees to let him live.

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

First loop he died in his sleep after counting pucks, second loop he was vomiting everywhere which pissed off the maids that have to clean taht shit up, third was where he was creeping around in the forest acting suspicious as hell.

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

The anime just finished up chapter 28 of Arc 2.
The standard rule applies in regards to reading the web novel version versus the light novel one.

In regards to the web novel, a few changes are noticed.
When Subaru runs off from the mansion, his first instinct after deciding to kill himself is to stab his throat with the pen he had. Stained with his own blood, that pen is the same pen he used to scratch at his own hands. Subaru is eventually unable to do it.
Subaru eventually notices that someone was following him. It's a pack of wild animals that look like huge wolves. Since he can't kill himself, Subaru has the bright idea to have these wild beasts finish him off. It was a bad idea. Instead of finishing him off quickly, the wild animals decide to rip and tear his arms and legs first to make sure he doesn't escape. Subaru notices how bad of an idea this is and fight backs. In the ensuing fight, Subaru manages to kill one of the beasts by tossing him off a cliff. This action causes the other beasts to back off. Heavily injured, Subaru passes out on that cliff.

Those are the big differences. When Subaru wakes up, he finds out that Beatrice healed all the wounds he received when fighting those beasts. The two have their talk where Subaru finds out that this route is completely dead/hopeless. The rest of the stuff is mostly the same as the anime/manga. The way he kills himself is the same too.

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

So since this is the place, has the AU chapters with Rem and Subaru eloping ever been translated from moonspeak?

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

So since this is the place, has the AU chapters with Rem and Subaru eloping ever been translated from moonspeak?
Japanese is such a shitty language, Japs should just learn English as their first language, that way we wouldn't have to wait for translations.

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

Man, why do I feel like most of the boys in this show are better than the girls, barring not really a guy Clown?

The Hero, Trap, Sexy Old Man, and etc... are all so much less shit than the girls who all kill Subaru or cause his deaths.

The dude should just go gay for Reinhard or Ferris. Fug, even Julius. Much less pain and death, and from behind, they look pretty enough to be girls.

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

Guess it's time to drop the manga since clearly scanlations won't be catching up in time

Easton Green
Easton Green

Nagatsuki, this needs to stop

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

While the anime will overtake the manga, I'll still read it.

They provide more internal monologue's and introspection on Subaru's part, and do certain scenes better.

Considering I can't rune, it's worth reading.

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

not really a guy clown

What?

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

I fucking love Subaru and I want he and Emilia to love each other

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

Don't kid yourself faggot, English is shit as well. Sometimes even for similar reasons.

Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry

or psychopathy

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

The Light Novel doesn't have that stabby stabby throat with pen like you described.

Light Novel also doesn't have this beasts following him like you described. It's just straight-up like the anime portrayed.

Oliver Rogers
Oliver Rogers

Did you even read his post, thats exactly what he said

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

Giant Dong Clown is possessed by his female ancestor.

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

I do. Do you mean this part?
The standard rule applies in regards to reading the web novel version versus the light novel one.

I don't know what rules he's talking about. First day I'm here.

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

I'm enjoying the fuck out of this, god damn this was a good episode. Rem smashing him to bits and Subaru deciding to kill himself to save her anyways was awesome. I'm a little bit confused on the days thing though, I thought he respawns on the first day and dies on the fourth, but he spent his entire time with Betty. Is he saying "fourth day" because its the fourth day he's in that world, and actually dies like the day after he respawns? My calendar for this series is getting all mixed up

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

Thats pretty lewd.

Hudson Sullivan
Hudson Sullivan

Who would win a fight between Rem with her horns out and Beatrice in her forbidden library?

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

It's his fourth day in the mansion

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

It's why he's such a faggot.

Multiple lives as both a man and a woman make you love dicks, pussies, and assholes.

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

My dick

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

There are almost always changes when reading the light novel version of a story when compared to the original web novel one. That's the point I was trying to make. It's always good to remember that when reading the original source material.

Re-reading my post, I guess I should have worded things a bit better.

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

One thing I hope most authors of these series hopefully put into account is that if they don't change the story enough from the WN everyone's gonna know what happens what would cheapen the payoff of big reveals.Generally I don't think its ever been a real issue though, but it is a concern of mine.

Cameron Roberts
Cameron Roberts

This series would be 100 times better if clown cock was the mc.

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

Thinly veiled femanon.

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

Wrong user, I'm a guy.

not being bi-curious

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

Nah, it would be simpler if Citroen immediately moved on from Emilia. There are thousands girls out there.

Jayden James
Jayden James

posting damaging propaganda on Sup Forums
he believes the bi-sexual meme
implying you don't just desperately crave attention
Fuck off mate, you're broken.

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

HE ACTUALLY DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

What happens now? Just spoil me, LN fags.

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

Does Web Novel even have editors? Or it's just basically anybody can write things and post it on syosetu?

Kevin King
Kevin King

He tries to play butler again doing everything perfectly while investigating who the shaman is

It was the girl with the dog in the village that keeps biting him

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

Web novels are like the stories you see in royalroadl

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

Someone posted the paatebin at the top on the other thread.

Landon Diaz
Landon Diaz

Does Subaru have an inferiority complex towards Reinhardt like his dad?

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

he believes the bi-sexual meme

Not sure what you mean here. I like girls and I like cute not masculine guys. How is that a meme?

John Bennett
John Bennett

What happens I NEED to know

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

Are we in for another loop, or does he solve it the loop after he jumps off the cliff?

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

Where did all the Remfags go? These threads used to be full of them.

I guess after seeing how shit of a person she is from last episode they couldn't keep up the charade of pretending to like her. Kind of like how she put up a charade of pretending to like Subaru.

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

Straight forward.

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

i'm glad he had the guts to do it, wish i have it

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

We love her, but today is not this day. Otherwise we'll be spoiling more people.

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

Why don't you love her today? You should love everything about her, the way she brutally murders and tortures Subaru for no reason is part of her character.

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

why nobody ships Subaru whit Emilia?

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

I love her. Everything. But if we said it while everyone in the thread was going crazy, then they start asking for spoilers and shit.

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

How far in are we in terms of adaptation and how much material is out there?

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

I do! Some anons have said that her and Subaru are practically already a couple in volume 6

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

Because they're all too busy loving the people that brutally murder and torture Subaru instead.

Aaron Myers
Aaron Myers

im really loving the misery is the manga or whatever worth reading cause i dont want this to end

Lincoln Morris
Lincoln Morris

I'm interested. In what ways are Japanese and English both shit?

Levi Ramirez
Levi Ramirez

link to english translated LN for the love of god that last scene awoke my hunger

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

Not a LNfag, but what I gather a whole fucking lot. We've barely scratched the surface, I guess the next arc will take the entire rest of the anime, and theres still a fourth after thats apparently so fucking brutal you'll think this is kiddie shit. Not sure if we're midway in a fifth arc or something though, but there's at least one more big arc ahead after the anime wraps up. I hope we'll see it animated.

Xavier Ortiz
Xavier Ortiz

there's no such thing

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

Japanese people need to literally study for hours a day just to read their own shitty language. And even then, some of them forget the kanji for certain words. There are videos on Youtube of native Japanese people being pulled aside on the street asking if they could spell the kanji for restaurant or airport and shit and they can't even remember them. These are full fledged adults.

English has unbelievably stupid grammar, retarded punctuation and abbreviation like can't or doesn't, synonyms, homophones, retarded rules for spelling like silent letters (like k), and a fuck ton of other stuff that I probably forgot.

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

She's just kinda boring.

I want this so bad

Translations aren't past the show.

I'm not him, nor do I know a whole bunch about it, but English has really intimidating spelling, pronunciation, and grammar compared to other languages, and Japanese writing is mad fucked up.

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

Someone make a webm. with sound for the scene where both Rosewall and Betty threaten to use their powers.

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

The remainder of the second arc and the third arc combine to take up 18 episodes? Must be a really long third arc.

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

Why do you love that she's a crazy murderer? I think if you wanted to love a crazy murderer then Elsa would be a better choice.

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

THIS FUCKING CLOWN

EVEN THOUGHT HE SICCED THE SHAMAN ON HER HIMSELF

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

I'm just waiting for the adaptation of the third arc. It's going to be great when the "From Zero" chapter is animated.

We are at the halfway point of arc 2. In terms of content, there is still a lot left to adapt.

The third arc of the series is a lot longer than the second one.

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

I asked the same thing last week and thats what I was told, so I suppose so. Something I can't stop thinking aobut from this series is what one user said during the first or second episode though.

He told me that the LN sales actually have gone down with the newest volumes, and allegedly its not because its getting bad or fans stop liking it, but that its so emotionally draining and brutal that its own fans are saying they can't take it any more and stopping. This is so brutal, so much suffering, so much despair that fans can't force themselves to read it anymore. I'm so ready. I want this to hurt.

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

I think he did mean Betty and Bubby, I suppose.

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

Elsa can't commit. She'll disembowel anyone who catches her eye. Rem only has murderous eyes for Subaru.

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

Kieeeteshimauu nooo

I wish I was there

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

I get it.

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

Is the ED out yet?

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

If we're talking commitment, sattela is the best choice.

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

Next week

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

Any more like this senpai?

Benjamin Anderson
Benjamin Anderson

Yeah but out of everyone in the loot house, Subaru had the prettiest guts. That has to count for something.

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

Check pixiv, there's plenty like that.

I'm not going to bother shooping Puck over tits for every picture, you can do that yourself.

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

ALL languages are fucked up and insane. You just don't notice it with your native tongue because you LITERALLY spend your whole life learning its rules, idiosyncrasies, exceptions, etc. etc.

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

How can we be sure Subaru is the only person she's done this to?

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

Reminder that the wise magical negro of the book did nuffin wrong.

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

Forehead-chan is pretty cute there.

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

Fuck. Isn't light novel supposed to be easy to read? There's barely any furigana. It's taking me forever to go through the pages.

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

Like downwards?

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

He's too theatrical. Is he still alive?
Or did he die like a bitch?

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

Good stuff.After watching him do his boogie dance thing, the start of this episode is great.

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

his 1st suicide is better

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

He got road killed after pissing his pants from experiencing Satella's "love" for Subaru when he said something he was not supposed to say.

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

When he jumps to his death?

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

Explain further. I'm not really interested in reading this, but I just want some villain comeuppance, especially with villains who fight indirectly.

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

Preparing to kill him and caring for him at the same time.That is why I call it bullshit.

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

caring for him

I don't really remember that happening but even if he did they very well could have planned to let him live till he camped out watching their house.

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

There's another Witch walking around who knows what's going on with Subaru, and what he's went through.

Maybe a Witch's power can undo the Whale's bullshit.

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

they both held his hands in this episode to ease the nightmare

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

He uses his mind control powers to have influence on Subaru's mind and body, Subaru fucks him over by using the fact that he cannot say anything about "that" and hurts himself and the wise magical negro. (Ironically, the one he worships just managed to strike fear into his heart) After deeming Subaru a threat, he, in the end got anticlimatically killed via road kill.

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

Except they didn't kill him in the episode they held hands, only reason anyone got pissed is cause one of their own suddenly died after he shows up and hes covered in witch juice.

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

Stop blogging about your non-anime sex life faggot.

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

The exploit is decent, the anticlimax was shit, but he did suffer the same fate as F/0's Uryuu with a headshot.

Xavier James
Xavier James

I wish the anime wasn't so censored. Blood is basically black. Hope the BDs are uncut.

Justin White
Justin White

So you are telling me that he did not smell like witch when they are holding his hand?

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

You've got that backwards. They held his hands to cause the nightmare. The nightmare was about Rem and Ram killing him, his subconscious picked up their killing intent while he was sleeping.

Caleb Harris
Caleb Harris

He did, but he didn't do anything but lay in bed the past 3 or 4 days. Not really something that causes people to think youre up to no good.

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

Shit now I have been spoiled.

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

I am comparing a chinese cartoon to Game of Thrones

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

It's not really spoilers if it's already in the same episode.

Do these look like the hands of mercy? Shit's more unnerving than when Satella's hand popped out of the darkness.

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

tfw found Satella's hand incredibly erotic

Send help.

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

ghost handjobs.

It also freezes time so no one will ever know.

Xavier White
Xavier White

tfw able to feel the touch of your waifu anytime anywhere

Satella is true best girl.

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

I thought the leaf covering his cut off leg was done pretty well.

James Young
James Young

He is already broken down by then, but as long as he keep on doing the stupid pose and getting killed, I'm always good for that.

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

it was intentionally made to imply as if they were taking care of him. That why Subaru decide to save them.

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

sadly, I have read the manga up to vol 15 (latest).

I really hoped Subaru would just finally give up and become a little bit ambitious to the world around him, like MAGIC. Why not just escape/leave the mansion then travel afar on a journey to learn how to use magic, channel spells, quickcast, etc then die at age 80 after becoming a master wizard. Then bang, life restarts at the mansion with a shit ton of knowledge of the future AND combat abilities.

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

Subaru saved them at Emilia's request.

He would have to be a complete nutjob to want to save the people who have wanted him dead the moment he arrived at the mansion.

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

Because his talent in magic is garbage and the only type he can use is Yin which specializes in illusions and debuff fuckery.

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

But why not just leave and learn how to fight hand to hand?

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

Cause he wants his bitches to be alive I guess.

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

Having him becoming the usual OP character would be a total shit for the series, I'd rather have him surrounded by dependable allies. And also, the witch might just troll him and moved the "save" location to later time after he moved out from the mansion.

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

Wait, the witch is literallly controlling his "save" point?!

Now you just made me think of the first episode on how Subaru was bought to the fantasy world. The Subaru that was dying wanted to save someone and bam, the Subaru in the modern world got transported. Does that mean this is actually just a huge ass fucking loop by the end?

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

what's wrong with the other thread

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

This one was here first and that one has cooties.

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

Wait, the witch is literallly controlling his "save" point
Even subaru dont know when the "save" feature will kicked in, from what I understand reading minor spoilers from novelfags.Maybe she did set the save point for him or maybe not.

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

oh ok

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

He can do that once he fully mastered Jackie Chan move

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

Twist: the Witch is actually a human who was playing a game but was banned (sealed in-game) after doing some destructive shit. She does not know or is oblivious that the game is picking a real person as the player character.

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

Holy shit, fuck this author. Why are scenes like this allowed. FUCK

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

Yeah what the fuck, if Subaru had nothing to do with Emilia he wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

Oh wow that cherry picked fram almost actually does look bad.

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

What is Emilia worth?

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

Not exactly. He did say that he love them before jumping, though. It was clearly showed that he thought those were helping hands from the loli,then later he realize it were those maid.

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

he loves the people who want him dead
he loves the people that pretend to be nice to him
he knows both of these things
and he still loves them

Stockholm syndrome.

Angel Wilson
Angel Wilson

I do. I want Subaru to cuddle with Emilia-tan somewhere safe and far away from the rest of these fucking deviant psychopaths.

grandma loli can come too.

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

I do. I want Subaru to cuddle with Emilia-tan somewhere safe and far away from the rest of these fucking deviant psychopaths.

grandma loli can come too.
Exactly how I feel, I really like Emilia-tan and Betty. Of course, Bubby can tag along.

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

user what happens?

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

finally, an anime about stockholm syndrome

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

No. He tried to save them because he still think they are good people and that everything is just a misunderstanding.

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

Quick spoiler question

Can Suburu use the powers he absorbs?

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

Kinda. Barely does shit though.

James Cook
James Cook

Fucking useless. He should just kill himself.

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

Yeah he does but it doesn't quite work out for him.

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

No idiot, it's just means that they are phony people. Just like Holden Caulfield said

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

mfw this keeps getting better and better with every episode.
mfw people were complaining about why Subaru wasn't running away then he actually did run away this episode
The absolute madman.

No, seriously. I couldn't be happier with how this is progressing.

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

quads confirmed Re:Zero will be AOTY

John Hall
John Hall

mfw people were complaining about
I for one complained that he is a fucking dumbass, and things i would do(average /a/non) took him around 5 episodes to do. Funny thing fags keep defending him and spew reasons he cant do things, witch only after a long while he does anyway and only THEN its shown why he couldn do them. Seriously, few people on Sup Forums probably managed this shit in way they woulnd die even once.

Chase Taylor
Chase Taylor

most of Sup Forums would've died in every single fight since they're tubs of lard/skeletons. Suzuki Honda was a NEET that all he did was lift which is why he had a chance.

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

Seriously, few people on Sup Forums probably managed this shit in way they woulnd die even once.
I almost wish I could watch as people on Sup Forums are forced to go through the same experience as Subaru did, because their haughtiness would lead to all the more despair. Subaru has been almost uncannily good at navigating the world he found himself in, and most people on Sup Forums would fail miserably by comparison.

Jason James
Jason James

Most of the fights so far are easily avoidable. Chill out in a dark alley? Die a few times before you even think about calling guards, even though its shown they are clearly exist and quite heroic? How dumb one can be?

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

That conversation with Rem in the beginning
That was great. The fourth loop with Beatrice feels a bit rushed though, is it like that in novel? I get that Beatrice can read minds so she quickly believes in Subaru but it still feels weird.

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

That was mostly about bringing Puck into it though.

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

I didn't cry but my eyes were moist.

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

Just so you guys know. Because of your faggot sport Tennis, the anime will be delayed for 3 weeks.

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

They never skipped a thing from the LN.

No Beatrice doesn't know that Subaru can go back in time.

No one knows, no one can know.

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

I don't think so, they are probably going to rearrange the time but probably not going to delay it for 3 weeks

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

400+ years ago: 6 witches roamed the world. They were calamity manifested, although they had no ill intent.
Ekidna, the Witch of Greed created the Sanctuary to shelter oppressed half-demihumans who had no where to go. She used the Sanctuary as a laboratory for various experiments including immortality. Ekidna creates Betty as her daughter spirit, and takes in Roswaal the First as her apprentice.

400 years ago: Satella became the 7th witch, and was driven mad. She killed all the other 6 witches and devasted the world.
Sage, Dragon, and Sword Saint defeated her but was unable to perish her existence. They sealed her.
The Dragon sheltered Ekidna's spirit in the Sanctuary, so she can continue to exist as a ghost. He did this to have a counter-measure in case Satella's seal is broken. Roswaal continues the research of immortality and devices magic to take over the body of his family line to exist forever, and vows to resurrect Ekidna. Betty becomes the guardian of the library, waiting for her mother's call to free her from her position.

100+ years ago: Emilia is born between a unnamed human and a elf. She is raised by her aunt. Emilia befriends Betelgeuse, who is a Witch Cult member but is kind and generous and harbors feelings towards Emilia's aunt.
However, Witch of Vainglory and Bishop of Greed attacks the elven village to take Emilia.
In the ensuing battle her aunt is killed, Betelgeuse is driven mad and Emilia's powers goes out of control and freezes the entire elven haven.

Betelgeuse, the wise magical negro, did nothing wrong.

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

I'm not saying Beatrice knows about Subaru's time loop. But usually characters like her can read mind enough to know that someone isn't a bad guy. Other than that, I see no reason why would someone like her helped a suspicious man with a strong witch's smell.

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

20~30 years ago: A great Demihuman war was fought between the human kingdoms and the demihuman kingdoms.
Wilhelm the "Sword Demon" makes a name for himself, and is hailed as a war hero. He falls in love with a girl named Teresia who is later revealed to be the current "Sword Saint". He manages to defeat her in duel, and proposes.

10 years ago: Teresia loses her power as "Sword Saint" in middle of the battle with the White Whale of Gluttony, and dies.
The power had transferred to the next generation of Sword Saint, Reinhardt, Wilhelm and Teresia's grandson. Wilhelm blames him for the death of his wife, and the two become distanced.

6 years ago: Emilia is released from her frozen seal and meets Puck. She contacts with Puck and vows to free her people from the icy seal. At an undetermined time later she joins the race for the Queen Candidacy.
I gotta say, I do love the world building of Re zero.

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

Why did Emilia introduce herself as Satella in ep1? Not much of a "hiding identity" since everyone seems to be aware of the witch.
Just to see how Subaru reacts to it?

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

To keep Subaru from getting involved.

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

The problem here is that even though Puck and Beatrice "know" that Subaru isn't a bad guy, that doesn't change the fact that he's so suspicious in all accounts.

Knows nothing about the world he is in
Saves Emilia and only asks her name as a reward
Asked Roswaal to be a servant in the mansion as a reward for saving Emilia

That part alone is fucking suspicious as hell. Really? That's the reward you are asking for out of everything? Risking your life and all just for that?

Then when the deaths started.

Knows where to go and where the things are in the mansion before being told by Ram
Too passionate on things especially with regards to Emilia
Reeks of the Witch's stench to boot.

That is fucking bad as hell.

That's why I don't understand why people call murder for the maids when Subaru himself is the one that makes himself look really suspicious on all accounts.

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

Satella is such a yandere, holy shit.

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

What is the Ex spinoff exactly? A story about the grandpa? Are there translations?

Brody James
Brody James

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

Because /a/nons do not know context clues

Joseph Reyes
Joseph Reyes

What does this expression convey?

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

Past arc of the war supposedly. And yes, in his younger days but no TL unfortunately.

Justin Jenkins
Justin Jenkins

He forgot to flush.

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

But he just know the guards exist when Reinhardt saved him, how dumb you can be?

Liam King
Liam King

The illustrator is really good. Is he an artist in other LNs than Re Zero?

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

He browsed Sup Forums

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

You're in Sup Forums. What do you expect?
Look no further than this dude right here. You are as dumb as Mark Wahlberg bro.

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

His unrequited love for the girl about to murder him in cold blood.

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

Not that I know of.

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

Honestly I am shocked at that.

It's like people want to be just force fed directly what the characters are trying to say. That's not how a story works.

Some are still actually asking questions that have been fully answered this episode. It really seems that yes, people can't get into context.

Nigga it's not just Sup Forums. I've been checking around for reactions on the episode. Many still don't get why this happened. It's like they all forgot everything that was laid out for the past 3 episodes. What's fucking weird is that people are meshing all the timelines together like it's one whole continuation or something. What the fuck.

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/8582241.html
Fucking /sp/ delaying my suffering intakes

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

THANKS TENNIS. SEE YOU IN 3 WEEKS PEOPLE.

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

WN:

Spoiler pastebin:

Reminder that the pastebin is a very short summary of the arcs so far.

Migrated from thread

/a/thread/141580154#p141580154

Most arguments you will have are already resolved here. Check this thread before asking any retarded questions or making stupid statements.

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

Holy shit. With tennis stuff suffering is really going meta.

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

This episode actually shot up Re:Zero in the stalker rankings by a big margin.

Landon Gray
Landon Gray

What is it now?

Nolan Taylor
Nolan Taylor

wow they fucked up in the anime it looks like that rem killed him but it was ram

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

150. Past rankings were at 1000, 500, 400, 300. Show couldn't crack 300 for weeks now. Then this happened.

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

Sorry, I broke your heart

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

Protip: IRC is targeting this show, BnH, Kabaneri, and a few others that I can't remember. Mayoiga was one, but the threads became so meme-infested that shitposting virtually had no effect, so they stopped.

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

Sorry, I broke your memes.

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

It was Ram who killed him there still you numbnut. He realized it when Ram shot her "wind" or whatever in the mansion.

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

Damn, I suspected with the amount of episodes and good content we had, I figured we'd get a boost in rankings.
HURR DURR, RE ZERO'S FLOPPING
Fuck all those anons in those stalker threads.

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

It's only going to get better once the arcs start progressing. It just might hit the number one spot once Arc 3 hits.

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

stalker threads
going to shitposting thread.

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

Can't blame them. The past few weeks it was waving around 300-600. Never higher.

Which pisses me off really because of this fucking Tennis shit. Now that this reveal episode dropped, the train should have started moving, now it's like getting unnecessarily delayed.

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

so? maybe rem can also do this

Carter Wilson
Carter Wilson

it was also yesterday japan rank 1 on twtter

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

tfw it will drop again when the knight shaming happened

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

user, watch the scenes again.
Rem didnt want to kill him quickly.

Logan Nelson
Logan Nelson

I doubt we are going to miss three episodes, probably a short time gap or another broadcast will show it. Probably just take a short amount of time to air it.

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

Then rise up again when Rem happens.

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

two episodes of Subaru being laugh out of the duel with Julius and Emilia abandonment.

Imagine the buttmad and NTR doujins

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

It was Ram you retard. Why do you think Rem said "Nee-san is too kind"? Goddamn, are you people really watching?

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

Rises up because of our wise magical negro sensei.

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

What is this thing?

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

JP Twitter reactions

Another OP cut and special ED, I feel a tremendous fighting spirit. . .

This is the moment I decided to buy the Re-Zero BDs. . .

Episode 7 is amazing

BGM is scary

Profound, heart is painful at time from viewing. . . Absolutely do not give up!

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

You know I still don't understand why people still thinks his overly positive attitude and meme-spouting is his actual personality. The fact he brutally dies and goes "IM OKAY TRAVOLTA POSE!" means that there is something inherently broken inside him.

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

pastebin dude can you maybe add the changes from the LN compared to the WN
like this

here are the rest
/a/thread/141522067#p141531149
/a/thread/141522067#p141531299
/a/thread/141522067#p141531353
/a/thread/141522067#p141531433
/a/thread/141522067#p141531535

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

Are you ready for this smug motherfucker and his "date" with Emilia-tan?

Also what happened to him after his name was eaten?

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

I understand but just because of that doesnt mean I have to like the retarded pose.

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

He became an almost permanent member of Subaru's party.

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE BETTY

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

Well you aren't supposed to like the main villain of the series anyways so.

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

Betty's voice is sex.

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

Should have thought of that before he did it. Literally everything bad that's happened to him has been entirely his fault. Knowing this, it's hard to feel sorry for him, let alone cry. This is the bed he made. He's even had multiple chances to do something different and still fucks up.

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

Maybe his anus?

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

Except he can't, he was marked for death once he stepped into that world. Emillia or not he's still going to die, probably more brutally due to how many people are actually hunting him down.

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

he was marked for death

No he wasn't. He's so fucking dumb he kept running into the thugs 4 times in a row. They weren't sent there to kill him, he just kept hanging out at their alley.

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

Can we agree betty is the MVP of this episode? Goddamn she sure rose through my rank fast from being at the bottom of the barrel with her shitty Kuroko voice.

William Gomez
William Gomez

Well she and Rem are the real heroines of the series anyway.

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

Yes he is.

Have you not read the WN friend?

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

Rem isn't a heroine, she's a shit. Gluttony's shit.

She's so shit that no one bothered to pick her up but Subaru because he's always picking up shit.

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

First we get to see him naked, now his anus. What will be next?

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

Ow! The edge!

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

How can he be marked for death if no one knows who he is?

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

Oh how badly do I want to spoil you right now, but I'll restrain myself. Arc 3 will solve that problem for me.

Except someone does. 3 people actually.

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

Thinking game of thrones is actually good
Get out of here /tv/

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

Spill the bean nigga

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

Everything.

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

Did you like new ed?

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

I'm fairly sure even /tv/ hates it at this point, I can't think of any reasonable reason for anyone to even defend that garbage.

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

I prefer the first one

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

Nope, because one is obvious, one will piss you off and one will make you go "no fucking way"

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

More that you think she's worth.

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

It's just an insert song. Not the new ED.

Jesus the ED hasn't even played properly in this show.

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

Satella, Emilia and Reinhardt?

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

Implying chinese cartoons are actually better than any other tv show.
Manga is far more superior

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

Well if you can't prove Subaru is marked for death then eat shit.

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

Nope, one of them is correct though.

Nathan Rivera
Nathan Rivera

One of them must be the clown

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

I can.

Have fun.

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

Funny you should mention him.

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

how gay is arc 3

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

Explain how then.

Because from what I've heard Roswaal has a magic book that tells him Subaru has strange powers. But Subaru destroys Roswaals magic book.

If Roswaal can predict what Subaru is going to do, how did Subaru manage to destroy his book?

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

Sausagefest gay.

But its the most straight arc, because Rem.

Blake James
Blake James

Its vague recognition, it doesn't tell him everything accurately. That's one of the main flaws of the book.

Its like asking "what will I for breakfast today?" then the answer to be "food".

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

It was raining during that scene, the weather here sure is unusual.

Carson Price
Carson Price

panderind to
furry
old man
yaoi/bishounen
traps
loli/shota
and rem

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

I want to force that dog to suck my dick as he's trying to tell me continously that he's actually a guy but i just won't listen to him

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

Then how is Subaru marked for death? Roswaal can't predict his path, Roswaal doesn't even know what he looks like or who he is.

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

He thinks the universes restart
user, I have something to tell you.

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

The amount of BL dojuins will spike once arc 3 hits.

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

They do restart.

That showing of the other universes is simulated not multiple universes. If you could read moon runes and not just the pastebin you'd get this

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

Because is Rosewaal one cheeky bastard I'll give him that much.

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

You can ask multiple and more specific questions user. Not to mention he is one manipulative asshole.

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

does someone know title of the inside song from this ep or the release date?

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

You will never be a giant faggy wizard
Why even live?

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

So the book is more like a magic 8 ball?

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

IT WAS WRITTEN IN FUCKING BIG LETTERS I DON'T KNOW HOW PEOPLE STILL MISS THE TITLE HOLY SHIT

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

That's not accurate. It's more like asking sauce on Sup Forums that or "what anime"? One of them is the right answer, you just gotta look for it. I've made a poor analogy the first time.

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

boku no pico

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

skipping the OP/ED this often does end up giving them like an extra episode of animation since this is a 2 cour show

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

Myth & Roid again fucking nice thx man

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

So what actually happens?

Daniel Powell
Daniel Powell

Read the spoilers

Holy fuck, if this is just a short summary of what's happening I don't think I can actually take this series.

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

Welcome to Subaru's Wild Ride.

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

being best car is suffering

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

Faggot

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

He lost a game of dota

Jaxon Carter
Jaxon Carter

rage of diarmuid

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

Shiiit

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

Fucking tennis.

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

an insert song with the title and name of the band in credits
Not sure, user.

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

Fucking /sp/ again

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

He could have prevented this.

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

Subaru more lile Suffaru

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

user? More like cmon.

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

Those spoilers
This was supposed to be a very short summary?

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

Reminder that Arc 3 is where the Japanese readers dropped reading the LN not because it was bad, but because they couldn't take the heartache anymore.

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

Then became ardent followers after "the chapter".

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

It will. It's the only anime of the season with actual plot.

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

Ram is left wondering what the actual fuck, and is about to ask Beatrice about it, when she looks over and realizes that Beatrice broke down crying over Subaru's corpse. Best imouto.

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

Arc 1: 25 Chapters
Arc 2: 52 Chapters
Arc 3: 89 Chapters
Arc 4: 142 Chapters
Arc 5: 85 Chapters
Arc 6: 26 Chapters and ongoing

Yes, it is an extremely short summary. For all arc of the series. If we were to add more information the list would have been alot longer.

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

There will be a wedding ring on that finger someday right?

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

Those extra chapters in arc 3 tore me to fucking pieces.

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

plot
Cmon. There isnt much of a plot so far. Its just exposition and reactionary attitude of mc to surroundings.

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

Imagine:
The realities together with memories from all timelines fuse together in the end.
Question - who is gonna snap, who will survive in ensuing madness and who's gonna get the crushing guilt complex?

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

Is the LN split so it's one volume per arc?

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

There have literally been entire threads reaching past the bump limit talking about the plot alone. Even the world-building is god-tier. I've never seen such a divide on how the series is going to end between anons, not to mention all the Tolkienvrusefags we've attracted somehow.

I wonder if they will release an OVA of those chapters.

Wyatt Ward
Wyatt Ward

7 deaths so far:

City arc: Killed by Elsa. Belly open.
City arc: Killed by Elsa. Same.
City arc: Killed by muggers. Stabbed repeatedly.
Mansion arc: Killed in his sleep. Cause: unknown, most probably a curse.
Mansion arc: Killed by Ram. Cursed, left arm torn off, beheaded.
Mansion arc: Killed by Rem and Ram. Right leg cut clean, tortured, throat pierced.
Mansion arc: Suicide. Jump from cliff.

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

Well, japs are highly sensitive, and to make your heart "ache" you have to really relate and care for the character, which I personally don't. I only fell bad for him, but that's it

James Sanders
James Sanders

fell
feel*

Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson

Nope. The LN is already 8 volumes in and is the end of the third arc. Keep in mind alot of nips dropped the series in the fourth volume because of how suffering it was. So imagine them when volume 8 hit.

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

So I heard that MC has an inferiority complex and crippling depression, is that true?

Oliver James
Oliver James

Just picked this up and read the spoilers.

Being Subaru is suffering.

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

Does anyone else dislike the MC's VA?
I think the main reason I find Subaru annoying is his voice, it's just really obnoxious.

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

Actually he has

depression
inferiority complex
lack of self worth
self loathing

But yes, yes he does.

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

Reminder this was him from the get-go. He didn't develop these symptoms when he entered the fantasy world.

This is literally him before he was transported.

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

Not really. Think he did mostly good.
What I didbt like was two moments.
First, his shift in attitude when he woke up in library.
Second, scene with drills on the cliff. Those 3 quickly repeated frames shouldve been redyced to one longer shot.
Oh, and Subaru's shaking hand in the beginning was animated awkwardly.

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

you will never dress up felt in pretty dresses

Henry White
Henry White

Can you blame the son of a gary stu dad? I bet he's been NTR'd by his childhood friend. Also I hope there's a flashback of Subaru's childhood

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

nips hate suffering
we love it

Andrew Howard
Andrew Howard

Holy fuck was the cover art misleading as fuck, considering how dark this volume actually is.

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

I hope so too. Even in the WN he hates being looked at in a specific way, I am really curious where it stems from.

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

Forgot to mention
lack of common sense, logic and brain activity.

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

Don't make me post the copypasta that refutes that argument. If I know where you are coming from.

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

So when we get to see the way he "really" acts in a daily life without his "mask"?

Asher White
Asher White

Falls in love with them because they were kind and helpful to him.
This guy needs a fucking slap.

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

This arc and the next one. He hits one of his lowest points in arc 3.

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

tripfag in charge of comprehension
As usual. Fuck off.

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

hes not talking about real "love" here

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

He loves them like you love your friends, not romantically.

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

Lelouch
friends

Juan King
Juan King

Well, it looks like it's time to post it again, might as well attach to this as well

He actually has crippling depression, from the get-go he calls himself an "ugly person" not to mention later on in the series he constantly calls himself trash, stupid, weak and useless. The more cheery and meme-spouting he is, that farther away he is from his actual personality.

While it is mostly for his father to blame, the reason why he is so happy and excited for the new world and why he is so clingy to the people around him was due to the fact its a new life and a fresh start. He can finally make a name for himself rather than live up to his father, not to mention they were the first people who treated him kindly, and a place he can call "home" a place of his own, basically, Subaru still loves them nonetheless. He felt detached thus his reasons for wanting to work so hard in this world and dying for others was to have a place where he could belong. He wanted to have something that was his and his alone that he could work for instead of being in the shadows of someone else. He has a chance. Could have been early in the story but I guess better late than never, right?

Not to mention he craves their approval because he craves anyone's approval. He hates himself and tries to make himself feel better by saving others, it doesn't work and his own sense of worth only grows worse. That's why he boils over eventually. You people seem to underestimate just how much Subaru hates himself.

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

You always find new ways to show off your stupidity. Very impressive.

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

He doesn't know love because he has too much of a inferiority complex for it

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

Please tell me we see the shitty maids suffer for a few more rounds of reincarnation before they are saved.

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

You really don't want to make that wish user. Because it is going to actually happen.

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

No, that's after where they learn to love him.

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

I meant I'd like to see how the "real" he would act in SOL parts, since people say all that we've seen so far was just him pretending.

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

Its bad and somewhat predictable but its still enjoyable. Its like eating too much ice cream. You know its bad for you but you keep eating anyways because it tastes good.

i'm one of those people that can eat anything and not get fat

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

get spoiled about arc 3 beginning
>he actually fucks everything up with waifu

is this where he boils over or does it get even worse?

user is it really "saving" if worse things lie ahead?

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

Well, they are bad people so they deserve it.

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

It is just him pretending, and he will keep pretending. He is like a pressure cooker about to burst in the later arcs. Not to mention he is insane after arc 3 while keeping that creepy ass smile and overly positive attitude.

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

bad

why user? = )

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

But there are no good people here, just people doing what they think is best. Even if it brings despair

James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez

I don't know about where you are from, but I consider killing someone because he smells suspicious a rather bad thing.

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

He boils over in arc 3, but healing gets done because of Rem, an absolute sweetheart mind you. But after arc 3 it does indeed get worse, alot worse.

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

my men
the fak happened to my comfy harem?

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

In arc 3 it gets suppressed and even healed because of Rem. But once you take his only pillar of support away its like a pressure cooker with no way to let out steam. Everyone is kinda paranoid right now because Subaru can burst at any moment.

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

There was never a harem to begin with. It was all a lie, a trap to drag you into the suffering.

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

the smell was one of the reason for the maids subaru is a suspicious person

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

WHO CARES HOW DARK IT IS

MY STOOL IS DARK

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

Is Puck the perp?

Both victims died of weakness, most likely caused by mana loss. Beatrice said only she and Puck could do that mana-drain trick, amongst the people at the mansion. It wasn't Rem,
as she died herself this episode of the same causes. It wasn't Ram, as evidenced by her reaction to Rem's death. Emilia is the main heroine, so that's unlikely. Beatrice was with Subaru all night.

Puck can't move around after a set time because of a lack of mana, but that could be why she'd be going around draining other people. So she can move around at night-time, when Emilia
would not keep an eye on her. The only other real suspect would be Roswaal, but there's just no evidence to indicate it was him.

The only question then would be why Puck would want to move around at night. Can any LN- or mangafriend tell me whether I'm close or not?

Luis Cook
Luis Cook

You know you literally have to be worse than Hitler to apply for the Witch's Scent right? In action, thought and philosophy.

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

kinda paranoid
Aint they paraboid because he knows all thr shit and its clearly not him using some magic?

James Gray
James Gray

Puck is not the perp. But you are close creature-wise.

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

Not the characters, the readers.

John Bailey
John Bailey

Do we have anything concrete on Subaru's life in our world?

Who he is, who his dad is, etc.

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

Good point

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

What do you think Satella would do if she found out he was in an unwinnable situation?

It's confirmed she makes the save points when he's safe, but what if she fucked up and he was going to die in an hour from the point no matter what he did?

Would she step in and just fuck shit up

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

Dunno but I'm hoping for episodes detailing his life before

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

Perp was already stated in this thread if you really care to know

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

That doesn't make it any less bad, really. He saved their ally(?) under risk of his life and while he displays peculiar behaviour, that doesn't in any way justify their actions.

No, I don't know that and I don't see any indication that he is in any way deserving of death, even if his personality isn't the most amazing.

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

Bullshit.

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

Re:Zero Power ranking for the other thread

SSS: Reinhardt
SS: Puck
S: Wilhelm, Garfiel
A: Priscilla, Emilia, Julius
B: Ram/Rem
C+: Post arc 3 Subaru?
C: Ricardo, Felt, Rom, Felix, Al
C-: Post arc 3 Subaru?
D: Your average soldier, Otto
E: An apple vendor
F: Pre-arc 3 Subaru

Is this accurate fellow WNfags?

I also enjoy the fact he worked his ass off to get this strong, instead of his strength being handed to him on a silver platter.

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

Oh well, I hoped we'd see the other type of the comedy part cause I'm not a fan of the current one, but at least there's still suffering to keep me entertained.

Connor Young
Connor Young

Keep in mind that Betty never told anyone about this, nor did she tell anyone about his scent. Why did you think it caused such a divide when Rem died?

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

Emilia is probably more powerful than she's let on if her power goes out of control since she can freeze a large area like Puck does.

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

Post Arc 3 Subaru probably A class as he still has an instant death skill and infinite redos

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

wheres bea?

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

That's pretty accurate.

I'm guessing he isn't counting his re-spawn ability.

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

Doesn't do much fighting so I couldn't rank her properly, but she should be on the same level as Puck, maybe a bit lower.

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

Still instant death ability with even his low reach and speed could still beat rem and ram at least

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

Rem has only ever seen the people with said scent slaughter her entire village and family. It's not like you can read anything Betty said in a book.

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

Except his mana-gate is fucked up. Maybe when he fixes it he will get past Rem, as for now though he is lower than her due to the fact that he can die from using that spell.

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

GoT
good
It was bad to begin with now they have new """writers""" it's absolute horse shit.

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

Thank you user.

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

Ah i thought it wasn't fucked up directly post arc 3

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

I've been checking around for reactions on the episode
That's cancerous of you.

John Wright
John Wright

most of them are praising the shows, great going re zero

hopefully it keeps going this way, this is one of the anime that gets better.

one anime this season otoh.. starts with a bang and start losing steam now.

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

You know that they specifically said this episode that it almost definitely WASN'T Mana Drain right?

Dominic King
Dominic King

shitty Kuroko voice
Remove yourself.

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

he still didnt develop the reflex to flush automatically

damn it dude

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

As a secondary its good to know that Subaru works himself to not be completely useless.

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

Sounds like the result of overbearing parents.

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

I never got beaten up.
I just hate germs.
Also I'm not indian.

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

Well she actually doesn't make checkpoints when he is save. One of his checkpoints fucked him over royally twice already. One of his worst moment was due to the checkpoint.

Also, she probably couldn't due to the fact that she is sealed, Subaru would probably have to find a way out of it.

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

lancers stance on the war.jpeg

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

taking stalker thread seriously, that thread exist for shitposting and mocking your favourite show.

it can turn into reverse shitposting though, imagine if rezero overtake kabeneri..

all those anons mocking re zero sales and comparing it with kabaneri

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

yeap looks about right.

Luis Rivera
Luis Rivera

tsundere to subaru
can read mind as well
know subaru only meant good
know subaru is not the one causing the whole grief of rem's death
going a bit dere and trying to save the poor guy about to lose his mind
said guy jump and kill himself

i will be devastated if i was betty user.

Parker Green
Parker Green

So which one ends up not disliking him by the end of this, Ram or Rem?

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

How strong would Jackie Chan/Dark Lord Subaru be? What about Satella?

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

He does suffering well. I think, given his role, I can forgive any other shortcomings.

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

What makes her make the checkpoints then? Every checkpoint seems to be when he is in an optimal position or safe

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

Dark Lord Subaru would probably be the same level as Satella, but Jackie Chan Subaru would be the same level as Reinhardt, given that he wants no trouble and probably won't use half of the powers he will most likely absorb.

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

Question for you anons, if you've read the manga, does it dampen the emotions and catharsis the anime gives?

I really can't wait for more, but I do want to enjoy the show to the fullest.

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

Well, if he got his Mana Gate fixed and was able to use the full power of his absorbed essences, I think he could be SS.

Satella. That depends on whether or not the world simulations thing was true or not. Though I'm honestly not sure which would be more OP. That she's perfectly rewinding the entire world's time (minus herself and Subaru), or that she can poof entire worlds/universes into existence. Then, it's a matter of whether or not Reinhard's Blessings are truely limitless or not. Say if they came from Gods giving him buffs, would those Blessings fail to work if he's fighting someone stronger than those Gods? Or are his Blessings absolute laws of the universe. So basically anything from SSS- to SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

The manga is only half an episode ahead, and it does the emotions a lot better as you get his inner monologue

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

Why not ask reinhart to fix his gate with his many blessings?

Ayden Sullivan
Ayden Sullivan

Yes and no. It goes darker but stuff like the recent crying scene with Rem came of really well in the anime. I'd say they're so-so. Sadly there's not much more in the manga unless you read spic. Might as well wait.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

Whenever a objective is completed. But we don't know what the objectives are until its too late.

Surprisingly it doesn't, for me even as a WN reader, knowing what will happen just amplified my pain, suffering and sympathy for Subaru.

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

Because you can't fix a mana-gate instantly regardless how many blessing Reinhardt has. Not to mention Subaru is already being treated for it but keeps fucking up the healing process because he keeps needing to go and fight or something.

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

Do we know yet if Subaru's respawn powers work an infinite amount of times?

And do we know yet how the magic in this universe works?
As in, if Subaru trained his body for 3 days and then died, it would revert, but what if he learned magic (assuming that that's even possible, and that you don't have to be born with talent for it or something)? Is it a skill of the mind that could carry over between respawns?

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

Whenever a objective
This seems a little odd to be honest.

how did she know suburu would save emilia? how did she know he would fight the whale?

The idea that she has "goals" for him seems a little odd considering she gives him no directions whatsoever

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

Yes, he can learn magic. But his "affinity" for it is so shit that the best he can do is the equivalent of a flashbang AKA Fucking useless. Even then, he could die or become a Megumin from using that spell because how he fucked up his gate.

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

Well alot of anons speculate that she already knows because it has all happened before.

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

We don't know exactly. But we do know that Subaru is playing right into her hands.

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

She either pre-set them or makes them up on the fly. But every time a big objective is completed (Defeat Elza, Save Emillia etc. etc.) it almost always seems to save.

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

It's the equivalent of looking exactly like Hitler running around the trenches in WW2. The scent usually indicated that said person's personality by default.

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

Hold the fucking phone, so youre telling me that each reality where he dies continues to exist? I thought he was just going backwards in the same timeline. This show is fucking my inner child right up

William Collins
William Collins

tsundere
No, she really does not like him. She doesnt want him to die though.

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

There is a strong possibility of that, as Ekidna stated, even showing him all of the bad ends for "experimental purposes". But we don't really know as of yet due to how vague it is, not to mention is isn't fully confirmed. They could be simulations for all we know.

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

Not sure, it could be that or what they are seeing are simulations (way more likely it's simulations)

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

I wouldn't brutally murder an unarmed, non-hostile Hitler-lookalike and neither should you.

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

Those spoilers

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

But that would make more sense if she's just observing him and then saving when he's fine. Big "objectives" seem more like dangerious events.

If this turns out to be "I want him to get all these powers for me so i can have them back" or some other bullshit this series is going to be weak as fuck

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

During the height of WW2? In the trenches?Really? Are you sure about that?

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

loving and wanting to save two bitchy maids who want to murder you
what a cuck

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

Well, I wouldn't, because he would be my ally.

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

how is his dad compared to Reinhardt

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

No, because wtf would hitler be doing on the battlefield?

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

just to add your point user, during the ww2, in trenches and hitler has slaughtered your family and friends and pretty much destroyed your town.

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

I want him to get all these powers for me so i can have them back

Actually about that Satella has this weirdest infatuation with Subaru, so it's more likely that he'd end up becoming her twisted soul of a husbando, or a passing of the torch. With quite the evidence to support it.

That's why you see alot of Dark Lord Subaru Vs Jackie Chan Subaru posts running about.

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

trenches
ww2
Stop it.

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

Only implications of it existing, senpai

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

September 28, 1918

Private Henry Tandey

Look it up.

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

I meant from the opposite faction user.

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

By modern standards. Maybe a celebrity or some shit

Nolan Lopez
Nolan Lopez

An entire city loves him, that isn't counting his possible international connections either.

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

Is this fucking bait?

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

I was kinda cheering Ram is left wondering what the actual fuck, and is about to ask Beatrice about it, when she looks over and realizes that Beatrice broke down crying over Subaru's corpse. Best imouto.
him, he had such an amazing determination.

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

He was just a normal guy at that point.

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

Many anons assume that Subaru is a villain protag but with how the WN is going he just might be, but we will see where it goes.

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

I just wanted to say that BEATRICE A FUCKING CUTE. That's all.

Parker Green
Parker Green

"He's just a normal guy"

Yeah, a normal guy who made the holocaust happen. It's like finding that Hitler and knowing what is going to happen. Would you not kill him?

James Lopez
James Lopez

cos(θ)'d

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

This gives me a boner
i love you subaru, please dont die-i suppose.

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

No, the effect on the future would be much too radical.

Adrian James
Adrian James

Well it's not like he did anything wrong.

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

kabaneri dropped the ball so it wouldn't be all that surprising.

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

except it's less like finding hitler and more like finding a not-hitler-looking german-speaking unarmed dude walking up to your camp, and you just shoot him in the head without warning

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

That is silly. I would have had no idea he was going to be who he ended up becoming.

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

It dropped the ball by being only 12 episodes.

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

A spork

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

Someone will take his place, maybe Russia will fire first

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

I yhought it was getting a second season for 24+1 episodes

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

Guys, are there any suicide statistics for japan online?

I want to see if this anime will make people suicidal.

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

They stopped releasing them in 2014 if I recall

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

Except it isn't it literally isn't. You don't get the Witch's scent all willy nilly, it emanates from very specific people.

He caused the fucking Holocaust. If you're talking about Subaru it's what could possibly happen, with you being able to prevent it.

Except nobody can take Subaru's place.

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

I want to see a Subaru-eque character in a movie now. The film could all be a bad end and there's just one character who is a little too canny about things, a little too on top of the situation, shit goes hay wire and he offs himself spectacularly mumbling some shit about people being saved and determination. The film continues on, it's not about him but he was there.
Never explaining it too explicitly to the audience. Just have a character be that guy.
I can just see the moment of despair while in mourning one of their friends run off a cliff saying, "oh shit. I can fix this!"

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

I still see people shitting on Rem, which is retarded.

I mean, here you have a complete stranger, reeking with the Scent of the Witch which is only evident from either the evil Witch herself, or the mad Witch Cult who slaughtered her entire clan, her family, everyone she loves other than her sister.
And that said person is in your household, getting close to people she's supposed to protect.

How in the fuck is this hard to understand, of the fucking course she's gonna murder him.

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

Not the reason she kills him though.

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

This is the reason she kills him. That is the ENTIRE REASON she took suspicion of him in the first place.

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

make
Good luck faggot

Rem is best girl until the memory thing. With her memory she did everything for her sister and cared deeply about people despite her suffering.
WITH the memory thing all she must remember is abandoning her home to became a servant cock sleeve. That's who she is now. Her motivations, her pain, her passion, her love, like tears in the rain.

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

it can come from people associated with the witch faction which is what rem suspected subaru of

which in a ww2 trench setting would be akin to speaking german in the battlefield i.e. associated with hitler's army

except it's even less damning that speaking german in a ww2 battlefield because having the witch scent could also mean that you're an enemy of the witch so it literally says nothing about how bad of a person you are

John Moore
John Moore

Shit I mean Ram

Rem is okay. She shines in other arcs.

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

I still don't understand, what did he do wrong?

Hunter Turner
Hunter Turner

remember user you are on Sup Forums

the truth is not always what an user says.

they obviously understand, but urge to shitpost is hard to resist i guess

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

Because they are idiots. That or they are one of those BUT IF I WAS THERE people.

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

I don't mind being spoiled, can somebody explain what this "the witch's stench" thing is?

Blake Fisher
Blake Fisher

the scent can be there because of many other reasons. see

Liam Price
Liam Price

You say that as if I'm supposed to like her just because she felt justified in her reason for murdering him.

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

It's literally already been explained. Fucking tertiaries.

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

This. I myself shitpost frequently on Sup Forums. I blame my aussie nationality.

William Brooks
William Brooks

holocaust
real

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

would not be surprising, true.

but still if all of those re-zero user mock all those kabaneri fags when that happen.. damn.

implying it wont end with a faggot in denial keep repeating "lel jap love suffering, what a faggy country"

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

Interference of the witch?

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

Who /primary/ here?

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

No you're not supposed to like her, I don't care if you like her arc 3 will change that. I just needed to tell everyone that her reasons are justified and aren't retarded.

Angel White
Angel White

We're just made of sterner stuff. It's not our to apologise, m8, they should harden up for our having been here. We're providing a service.

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

they are retarded though. she basically let rage blind her to common sense

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

No user, when people act retarded you don't try to reason with them, you laugh at them.

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

So like, and actual person?

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

Has she ever loved subaru?

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

/tertiary_stage1/ here. At least I'm not anime only

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

Shes into bestiality so no

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

As a big bro? Yes.

Romantically? No.

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

like a particularly dumb person who can't control her emotions, yes

i'm sorry if you can't do this and/or can't believe people can do this, but people who don't let their emotions rule over them do exist in real life

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

WHY DOESN'T SUBARU JUST ASK REINHART TO TRAIN HIM THAT WILL SOLVE ALL FUCKING PROBLEMS HOLY SHIT

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

Except there are times where they do. It's like when Iron Man found out that Bucky killed his parents. Irrational? Yes. But a justified reaction? Definitely.

Not to mention it's like you've never done things based on emotion before.

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

So it's excusable that she murdered a fleeing man, just to make herself feel safe? Subaru left the mansion, and even after she caught him, he didn't stab her and instead chose to run away. She then proceeded to hunt him down.

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

Reinhart is too busy playing princess trainer

Ryder Diaz
Ryder Diaz

Yeah, i meant in any way. Was not sure why she was defending him after the contract expired.

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

Yes. He could always come back otherwise.

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

i have but then again i was 18 and stupid

so half like rem right now i suppose

by the way the word you're looking for is 'understandable' not 'justified'. if a man murdered his wife in a fit of rage for cheating on him, that's understandable but not justified

Isaiah Moore
Isaiah Moore

No, because she had suspicions of him as a spy, if anything he could've just been relaying information back to where he came from. No to mention blind rage can cause a lot of things to be overlooked.

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

contract expired?
she herself said to subaru the contract has no time expiration defined yet..

i guess spirit takes promise/contract very seriously.

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

My bad, I meant understandable.

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

she had suspicions of him as a spy
Without any evidence.

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

Iron Man found out that Bucky killed his parents

Is this from the Civil War movie? I haven't kept up with the Marvel movies since Guardians of the Galaxy.

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

why didn't she just capture him and interrogate him normally

he hadn't even said anything yet

maybe the torture wouldn't even be necessary, but of course rem must do it anyway because in her eyes subaru is just a convenient proxy for her to vent her rage at the witch

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

this autism
Come on mate. He defined terms perfectly well. There was no official determination but nor was there an indefinite agreement. She was there because she wanted to be. She cried over his corpse.

100% yes. The only two things that are morally ambiguous are the amount of evidence she used to base that judgement and the question of whether torture, in order to protect yourself and others, is ethical.

Running down threats is healthy and natural even if it's no longer required to to creating systems to compensate for this in modern societies.

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

And of course Sup Forums defends this despite hating the reverse (oh he's so nice, I fell in love with him due to his standard good manners).

Kayden Phillips
Kayden Phillips

Some random guy who spent a couple days in your mansion is now leaving for unknown reasons

Gee, not suspicious at all.

You seem under underestimate how fanatic the witch cult is.

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

There's nothing to defend. He is/was a nut case. He's basically a stalker hanging around her but she's a weirdo homeschool kid (and semi-social pariah) who loves the attention.

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

Yes

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

user just in case you are misunderstanding, i am on the side of betty wanted to defend subaru.

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

How do you become tertiary anyway? Only read the pastebin without watching the show?

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

that spoiler
Good fucking taste my man. Now that X:A ruined the x-franchise there's no good capeshit left in cinema.

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

Please, see

If you're gonna state facts might as ell state facts that are literally ripped from the WN.

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

I was really disappointed when I found out that the witch was not holding hands with Subaru during his sleep.

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

WN->LN->M->A
Primary->secondary->tertiary(1)->tertiary(2)
The classification naturally collapses over subsequent iterations as well, e.g reading the WN and watching the anime is still primary without having read the LN or manga.

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

she doesn't even know if he is in the witch cult or not

i agree with you except for the moral ambiguity of the amount of evidence she felt was enough to murder him, which is to say, an association with the witch that could either be an ally or enemy

it was so laughably flimsy that it's clear that it's merely an excuse or a side thought and it was immoral to kill him with so little and so shaky evidence

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

Anyone mind spoiling me about The wedding ring?

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

Read the webnovel, you can use rikaichan or rikaisan to look up the words. The content isn't very different.

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

Let me ask another question. Why wouldn't she? They're tucked away in the woods in the middle of nowhere, he's a man with zero connections and supposedly from a faraway land, and the odds of any getting in any kind of trouble over killing him are practically nonexistent. As far as the rest know he just wandered off never to be heard from again, and she can put all her suspicions to rest. Why would she care about some guy she knew for four days over the safety of her home and sister? It's not like she went through any physical or emotional strain getting rid of him. The only reason to spare him is because of morals that might be unique to our society in this comparison. And even if they aren't, she still seems off her rocker enough not to care.

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

please see
But I know that already. He is an emotionally dependant stalker tier leech. It's perfectly understandable given his history and being stuck in another world that he would be, but that doesn't mean that he isn't.

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

The scent only belongs to members of the Witch Cult and Witches. So basically he's either a big thread or an even bigger threat.

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

the guest who helped save Emilia is now leaving so as not to overextend his stay

Amazing how things change with a little perspective.

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

Oh my bad then, I thought you stood the same with the first user.

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

Would work if the guy didn't smell like the next genocide waiting to happen.

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

Not according to other characters but regardless
She has personal reasons to suspect evil from people with witches scent WITHOUT including the 'evil' connotations. If a bunch of rare albinos killed your village you'd be sus if an ablino cosied up in your new home all of a sudden. The relation to witches merely adds to the validity of her decision.

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

And I agree completely, she has no reason not to. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't hate her for doing so.

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

Amerifats asleep
incredibly lack of shitposting an actual discussion happening
pottery

keep it up senpai

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

oh he's so nice, I fell in love with him due to his standard good manners

Who are you referring to?

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

he's asking if it's excusable from the point of the readers, not medieval savages

since it's, you know, us readers who are arguing about our own opinions

she has a reason to suspect, but not a reason to kill. to do so you need rock solid evidence, or even just probable evidence in desperate circumstances (which is not, because she took her time to kill him)

wrong. beatrice outright states that the scent can also come because of many other reasons, including if the witch views you as the enemy

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

Who are you referring to?

More like who aren't I referring to. It's basically the standard excuse to for having women fall for MC.

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

It's daytime in America, ESL, try again.

John Reed
John Reed

to do so you need rock solid evidence
Not really. If you've got reasoning to suspect them then they start talking sus shit and casing your house you've got pretty good justifications at that point.

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

It has been stated that

So that discussion is invalid when it came to influencing Rem's decision.

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

being awake before 11:59am
im on to you east coast user

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

However there's no reason to imply that the source of witch stench is knowledge exclusive to Betty, ESPECIALLY when pretty much ever other member of the household has had personal experience with people associated with witches or carrying the scent themselves.
Point was, he was being suspicious without the scent. The addition of it just supports the idea that Subaru was dangerous to the point where it was reasonable to deal with him now before anything crazier could happen.

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

not for killing. no, really

you're telling me rem is ignorant to something which seems like a very basic fact?

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

Are we gonna see more of the cute serial killer?

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

Except it's not basic. Do you know how rare and strong the cult/witch members are? Do you know how secretive they are?

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

not for killing
subaru had his hands up. He did nuffin wrong
He was a threat. Not killing him might have brought disaster on them. He'd infiltrated their home under EXTREMELY weird and fortuatous circumstances. Acted stragely. Run off into the forest to watch the house from afar after claim he had left.
Capture and interrogation would be clever but at this point only an idiot wouldn't kill him afterwards. There's a far, far greater chance he's a threat than an innocent. Letting him go would be complete folly.
Seriously you need to weigh up false positives against false negatives.

Justin James
Justin James

Why do everyone say it does not make sense to kill Subaru?
It literally makes so much sense that he is getting killed.

Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins

Autism has this effect, also seen in children under 7 (I think I can't remember) where they are unable to perceive alternate perspectives, both literally and figuratively. If they can see the front of the t.v and see you behind it they cannot functionally comprehend, without undue attention and effort if at all, that you can't see the program on the television.

When you know all the facts as a reader it creates a similar distortion in narrative understanding and comprehending the actions of a character.

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

the mad Witch Cult who slaughtered her entire clan, her family, everyone she loves other than her sister.
Because we don't know this yet in the anime, you flaming douchenozzle

Every time I enter these threads -- every fucking time -- I get spoilered for something.

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

coming into threads of a franchise that was had a WN out, an LN out and a manga out for longer than the anime
spoilers
I bet you bitch in jjba threads too.

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

EMT
M
T

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

Dude, Emilia is extremely cute.

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

Not cute enough to die repeatedly for.

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

She is when you have literally nothing else to live for
Which is why it was the right call to run of with Rem

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

Do Subaru actually fuck up later in the series or is Emillia being a cunt?

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

He breaks promises and in doing so makes her look like a complete fucking idiot publicly on one of her first entries onto the political stage. Pretty reasonable.

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

Do elves ever show up in Re:Zero?

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

I would as often as I have to for her.

Carter Lee
Carter Lee

There are:zero of them in the next arc

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

NEW BREAD