What did he mean by this?

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

What did he mean by this?

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

The text is too pixelated, I can't tell.

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

he is overjoyed that he could have a loli in his dream

William Green
William Green

Sauce? Tried reverse searching, got me nothing

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

He wanted to see if he can finally live out his granny fucking fetish, duh

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

Jesus fucking christ, kill yourself.

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

[Spoiler] exploooosion [/spoiler]

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

I will after I get sauce

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

You must be pretty fucking new.

Julian King
Julian King

He wanted to test the waters and see if there was some weird age range rule that his older woman would be outside of

duh

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

Go to yandex and image search OP's pic

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

Boku no Bakuretsu

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

Not entirely new, just desperate. Don't mind getting a ban if it means I get sauce.

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

I like that the joke was that everyone assumes this meantime he was a lolicon, but in the "dream" he actually wanted an older woman. Which, given he's Japanese, probably seems the more taboo fetish.

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

He's referring to himself. He's 11-years-old, and knows he's breaking the law.

Joshua White
Joshua White

When he says older woman I think he's referring to someone around Darkness or Wiz's age

That kind of thing is definitely not more taboo than being a lolicon in Japan

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

But Darkness is around Kazuma's age and Wiz could possibly be hundreds of years old. He wanted a woman somewhere in between that.

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

Thank you.

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

Boku no Pico.
You're welcome.

you know you can just go back to your subreddit and ask them right?
KILL YOURSELF

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

It must be a pretty sad life when you think knowing a cartoon that someone else doesn't gets you hard.

you people are seriously trash, and make this board good for nothing.

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

it aired last season

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

abloo bloo boo

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

Good, go back to the safespace you came from then, faggot.
We never wanted your type here anyway.

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

I have nothing to contribute to this thread so i'm just gonna tell you to fuck off.

William Johnson
William Johnson

Why Sup Forums is shit : the thread.

Adrian Davis
Adrian Davis

Kill yourself.

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

You could've been many things, and yet you still chose to be salty.

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

yo he may be a newfag who needs to lurk moar and wants to be spoonfed like a lazy cunt, but what is this autistic shit where you all reply to him?

It's like everyone's in a rush to look cool; but you don't actually gain anything or look smarter by pointing out his stupid newfaggotry.
This thread will archive, and no one will remember it.
You have to stop this pointless, never ending bickering where you try to look as classy and educated as possible. So the retard asked for a source, so what?
Just don't reply instead of hyperventilating as you sort through a collage of reaction images to use on him.

It shits up the thread that he posted in the first place, but you are just as autistic and only make the issue worse by replying.

I could have called you summerfags that are trying to fit in, but I didn't, because that's a fruitless, bad discussion

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

Oh, I'm not OP.
I'm simply amazed at how hard you all try to fit in. I'd answer his question, but unfortunately I don't know what anime this is from.

Hunter Bell
Hunter Bell

You post this as if the OP had a good conversation starter to begin with.

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

because that is the only way this bunch of losers will ever feel superior to anyone in their entire lives.

t. part of that bunch of losers

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

Sup Forums is an autism pit what do you expect? The series is called Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! and I don't care.

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

Nobody cares how they look here you fucking imbecile. It's an anonymous board.

Sure you aren't.

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

Not being able to find source to a fucking cartoon of all things makes it pretty easy for even the most degenerate of bums to feel superior to you. And they are.

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

This man, this man's a bro.

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

The only way to drive away newfags is with hostility. It has nothing to do with "looking cool." This place will become like reddit otherwise.

John Harris
John Harris

being a faggot: the post

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

And sorry for the low quality pic, just wanted to find one with the name in english as well as that character being there so you'd know it's legit.

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

hostility doesn't drive newfags away at all. i have been here for 6 years and every day i'm told to kill myself at least 20 times. didn't stop me in the beginning and it won't stop me now.

the only people you'd drive away are soccer moms and shit. young people won't give a shit about being told to kill themselves. they'll just call you "salty" or some twitter garbage and keep posting.

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

It honestly just think they will stick around just to spite the hostiles, and continue to do the stuff that agravates then since they're autistic enough to care about it.

Just like me when i give source to people who want to get spoon feed when they could easily find it. Honestly the butthurt it creates is pretty fun to watch.

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

He'll be able to find out it's legit by googling it.

Man you have to be pretty fucking pathetic to feel good by helping people to such pedestrian shit.

Do you also help old grannies cross the road?

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

It's more about the fact that it drives people up a fucking wall than helping, as you're proving.

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

You see your reaction is the reason why i spoon feed.

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

weak bait
people still biting

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

and every day i'm told to kill myself at least 20 times
For 6 years
been told to kill himself more than 43000 times

I dunno, maybe those anons have a point.

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

as your proving
your reaction

Well I guess if you delude yourself that others are mad you can feel some worth in your life.

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

It's not about driving away newfags, it's about not encouraging these types of threads otherwise it just leads to more of them.

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

You still care enough to make a statement as if you're indeed mad, so even if it's not actually the case it's still fun. I mean, how else am i supposed to take it? Not like you can prove otherwise, so i guess we can just assume each side gets nothing from this autistic back and forth.

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

i have been here for 6 years and every day i'm told to kill myself at least 20 times
How do you even do that?

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

See? It's already working. If you truly didn't care you wouldn't have responded. If I join in the 'not telling you' fun, it's frustrating one user. If I give him the sauce, it often frustrates more than one user. It's a net gain.

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

what is the point then? you'd think by the 2000th time i was told to kill myself as a newfag then i would have left if he was right.

the simple fact of the matter is that you can't drive newfags off. gone are the days of old where telling someone to kill themselves was abhorrent and unheard of. normalfags even tell eachother to kill themselves now. hostility is a joke and a game to them.

simply by posting.

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

You still care enough to make a statement

Which takes almost 0 effort user. Posting isn't nearly as much of an arduous task as you might think.

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

simply by posting.

Well that would only make sense if you are a loser of the highest order.

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

Exactly, which is why i provide source to those who ask, since it requires no effort on my part too, and i get replies from people that get "mad" about it. Either way, nobody wins aside from the person who got feed, which is fine by me.

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

Well that would only make sense if you are a loser of the highest order.
where do you think you are faggot

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

He's probably just not autistic enough to care about what a bunch of anons say.

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

feeding peoples dependancy on spoonfeeding

In more than one way he still doesn't win user. They remain as ever, man babies who can't find anything for themselves.

There's a difference between caring what other say and getting told to kill yourself 20 times a day.

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

Somebody considered a loser by an entire community of losers is truly a sight to behold.

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

Somebody considered a loser by an entire community of losers is truly a sight to behold.
the only time you are told to kill yourself on Sup Forums is if you are a loser

you are told to kill yourself if you have opinions that differ from the groupthink's.

John Flores
John Flores

user people here only really reply to threads like this one, where it's the exact same type of thread like every other, actually discussion threads don't live for long unless it's popular enough to warrant shitposting to keep it alive, and even then it's shit.

So yeah, i don't think i would care myself if people in here would tell me to kill myself. I'm not that user, but even i'm not stupid enough to care.

James White
James White

Holy shit this just aired last season

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

But they're so cute user, asking to be feed like that, it just makes me want to drive the spoon into their mouths just like that, the best part is how the angry dogs flock around to bark at me for doing it afterwards.

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

No it's because you are considered a pathetic waste of life. Which somewhat overlaps with the reason you gave. But not all the time. And being told to kill yourself 20 times a day user for 6 years no less leads me to believe that most of those will be because you probably ARE a pathetic waste of life.

Though personally I think that you are such a waste of life that nothing you do will ultimately matter, which includes killing yourself. You may as well be a dust mite. Only providing some paltry entertainment to anybody who decides to use a magnifying glass to look at you.

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

trying this hard to drive me off because you're upset that being hostile to newfags doesn't upset them anymore

keep trying faggot.

Noah Murphy
Noah Murphy

I don't really care what you do user. Any hostility or anger you derive from my post is purely your own projection.

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

You may as well be a dust mite. Only providing some paltry entertainment to anybody who decides to use a magnifying glass to look at you.
not hostility
keep going lad

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

Are you seriously trying to backpedal on not trying to be hostile after telling him all of that? That's pretty pathetic too.

Kevin King
Kevin King

If I own a dog and call him stupid, which is what he is, that by no means is because I am hostile towards him. And dogs are stupid. It's just the truth.

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

equating me to an insect, not even an animal, is not hostility

whatever you say

Carson Morales
Carson Morales

Look user, just because you feel resentment over something doesn't mean that the object of your resentment is hostile towards you.

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

you're boring now.

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

for a second I thought this was a rance OVA

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

Boku no kill yourself

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

Rance is Kazuma's persona when he has Succubi wet dreams

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

Rance tries to hide his lolicon tendencies

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

The newfags that last through the abuse deserve to be here. At first the hostility turned me off from this board. But I learned to love the abuse of others, and now I get to post smug lolis while I masochistically wait for someone to tell me to kill myself. Either way, newfags gotta learn somehow.

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

How come Kazuma considers Aqua to be the person closest to him?

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

he smells her crotch when she sleeps

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

Keeps writing walls of text
Tries to convince us he isn't mad
Top kek

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

us
Kill yourself.

David Hall
David Hall

Gyaru Slut Megumin
Finally, a way I can fap to her and not feel ashamed. Bliss.

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

Simply the worst kind of poster.

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

Not spoonfeeding people information they can easily procure through common, readily available sources such as a simple google search is not done to "look cool", and the fact that you think that means you REALLY need to lurk more, newfaggot shitter.

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

you are told to kill yourself if you have opinions that differ from the groupthink's
Any examples of this happening? I browse here daily and it doesn't happen. Unless you're counting "we should spoonfeed newfags so that they come here and shit up the board with useless questions they could be google searching instead" as an opinion that differs from the hivemind. In which case, you legitimately should kill yourself.

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

Darkness is around Kazuma's age
sauce?

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

two sentences
walls of text
us
top kek
/s4s/

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

Megumin is 14, Kazuma 16, Darkness 18 and Wiz is eternally 20

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

Some that come to mind immediately are
criticizing any anime someone else likes
prime example would be criticizing eva
criticizing any anime character someone else likes
best girl threads
liking a different bust size, height, or any other feature on a girl than someone else
doesn't need explanation

really if you don't see people getting told to suicide or get cancer left and right then you don't come here enough.

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

A lot of those are just shitposts, both in terms of the KYS posters, and the people they're directed at.
Not to defend Eva or even bring up that discussion in this thread, but usually when people criticize Eva it's based on poorly constructed arguments or blatantly wrong claims, like "it's just pretending to be deep how can anyone like this" (this doesn't actually say anything of substance about the series, and is typically posted to get kneejerk responses, so they are told to kill themselves).
Best girl threads are shit anyways, the only purpose I see to them are to bicker back and forth about whose waifu is the best, which is honestly better than the alternative; a circlejerk where everyone just compliments every girl that's posted. That would belong on /r9k/. And liking different features in a 2D girl is basically same the thing.

Overall I wouldn't really say that applies to "having a different opinion than the groupthink", mainly because it's most often used in general shitposting circumstances, not actual discussion, or in subjective topic threads like "best girl threads" in which is all possible discussion is subjective to the point of being useless, so they resort to back-and-forth banter to have fun. Either way, it's hardly going against the "groupthink".

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

cus they're both bums and they came to the world at the same time so they have a close buddy relationship

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

ctrl+f kill
24 results

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

Just don't reply instead of hyperventilating as you sort through a collage of reaction images to use on him.

Shitty thread, shitty replies. BUT LOOK AT THOSE NOICE DUBS

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

Source is Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page