Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

what Sup Forums thinks of I am a Hero?

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

so Sup Forums dont give a flying fuck i see,

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

did they kill off the nurse just to pander to lolicons?

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

Please continue

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

It's a shit series, started being ok, then deteriorated into it's current state.

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

I want to like it, and initially I did, but there's a certain level of incompetence that I just can't get past. I'll admit I used to be a pretty worthless fucking neckbeard too, but the way he handles a lot of shit is just plain childish, beyond what I'd consider standard spaghetti autist-level shit, so I just really can't relate.

This is all subjective criticism, though. From an objective standpoint, all I can really fault the thing for is having so many red shirt characters setting up their own shit doing 'ok' until our gaze shifts to them and they get assraped by situations that they'd been handling pretty alright until that point.

Solid shit aside from that. Especially like how 'ugly' everyone is. Really makes for a gritty feel that goes beyond 'muh apocalypse' and 'muh humans are the real monsters.'

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

ctrl c
ctrl v
the manga

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

naw, Sup Forums dont care for it. get it yourself mangatraders.org/read-online/IAmAHero/

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

she is gonna play the girl in the live action movie. name is kazumi Arimura

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

By the way, i saw a poster of the live action of this manga the other day

it looks edgy

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

i don't even know what's going on with it anymore

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

well the high school girl was swallowed by that combined zombie thing so Hero is following it but he ran into that transsexual girl who got turned into a zombi and he is fighting it right now

Chase Young
Chase Young

is it gonna be a series or just one time movie?

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

true, the writing is pretty shitty they need better writers

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

/a
Sasuga Hanazawafags. Fuck off.

Jordan Morgan
Jordan Morgan

Sasuga Hanazawafags

nani?

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

Interesting premise. I know Zombie setting is used a lot these days, but IAH somehow managed to be a lot different.
It went to shit after the Kurusu thing though. By providing a thread with greater scales, it really ruins the psychological horror factor.

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

Did the whole deal with Hideo having hallucinations got drop?

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

If I remember correctly, he started to see hallucinations (not the scary one, just his friendly pal) again after the nurse died, but Hiromi dragged him out of it.

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

/a/thread/141514013#p141514013

yesterdays thread had a surprisingly good turnout

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

Ever heard of spoilers? Man seriously I'm in ch 150 when he bangs the nurse and was just gonna start reading it.... so the cool nurse dies fuck.

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

I think you need an English lesson.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page