Season 2

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

What the fuck is going on in the last episode of this show?
They say a whole lot of things while paradoxically saying literally nothing about anything.
Is it like Dark Souls 2 where I'm supposed to come up with my own interpretation of the events?

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0YoUh0SjWc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCTY5QCpryw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2aGiRFnMmw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJVmpLGjIdE
http://exhentai.org/g/796205/351eb2d9a3/
http://imgur.com/a/TcWxy
http://imgur.com/a/xhSTs
http://exhentai.org/g/852536/fc2b45d82d/
http://imgur.com/a/CAViZ
http://imgur.com/a/ijCwn
http://pastebin.com/dJas1C5B
Liam Jones
Liam Jones

Will 8man usurp the fire?

Gabriel Cooper
Gabriel Cooper

They're teenagers. What do you expect?

Wyatt Fisher
Wyatt Fisher

Yuckyno a shit. A SHIT.

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

There will never be a season 2, and even if by some miracle there was it would last like 2 episodes max.

And no, you're not supposed to understand them. You're a westerner and likely not in highschool. You'd have to a Japanese highschool loner to understand them.

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

Stick to Oreshura.

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

What the fuck is going on in the last episode of this show?
Hikki is my Hikki.

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

The only thing I don't understand is this 'problem' the main characters think that they have.
What exactly is it and why can't they just talk about it properly?
At the very least, the MC could inform the viewer about what's going on.

That's right.

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

He won't scatter their sorrow to the heartless sea
He won't see them end as ashes
They're all GENUINE

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

The only thing I don't understand is this 'problem' the main characters think that they have.
They are all not pursuing what they want because their relationship is comfy now. Yui recognizes that and tries to encourage them into acting but ultimately is okay with what she is proposing.

What exactly is it and why can't they just talk about it properly?
You know what it is.

The MC doesn't know everything that is going on either but he knew it was bad and a farce.

That's right.
That was also the reason Yui pulled her plan.

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

It's annoying having to wait for a conclusion (the anime covered all of the LNs so far, and the next volume isn't out yet), but this is good writing- eventually all will become clear, or at least you'll be able to go back and make more sense of it.
Good drama isn't about a twist ending; it's about making you ask yourself what the fuck are these characters really thinking, and how the fuck do we get from here to a resolution? Even once we know the ending, we'll be able to look at that scene and find a lot to question and analyze. Anime adapted it well, btw.

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

The main problem with the characters is their inability to grasp the truth of how they each feel about the others without it being stated outright
"Why don't the characters just outright state it?"
Bravo

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

Both Yui and Yukino want to blow the same guy. It isn't hard to figure out.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

say something normally
then say something quietly, almost to themselves
both things are the most basic shit like "it's good we're friends" while acting like they're imparting some great, sad truth, as if they're going to die tomorrow and are trying to make peace with it

This got extremely irritating
S2 started off so well, what happened?

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

All the protagonists are social spergs
this discussion that they had at the end of Season 2 was going to happen eventually and it was always going to be terrible, but for the sake of the plot/narrative they have to get this shit out of the way

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

They are saying that Haruno is the best

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

I want to fuck iroha so badly.

John Powell
John Powell

Yui's plan is never revealed to us, as it's up for the viewer's interpretation.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If I win, I'll take everything. I know it's unfair." (Yuigahama). On the surface, this may sound as if Yui was going to take Hachiman, and Yukino was ready to give in, but her intentions most likely were different as Yui is always the one that is looking out for the group. It could be interpreted as Yui playing dirty by lying to herself, by hiding her feelings from the group. Yui's intent all along was to be rejected, so that they can all carry on; especially not to take advantage of Yukino. Because Yui knows that she probably can't compete with Yukino, but still spills her feelings, willing to take a blow for her. (Yui's suffering; the feelssssss) =[

So what did Yuigahama want?
1) The cookie was a goodbye. She wants Yukino to admit her feelings and also still maintain her friendship.
2) The cookie was a thanks. She wants their friendship to remain forever running in circles like the Ferris Wheel. "Honestly, it's fine even if it's a lie." (Yuigahama episode preview)
3) The cookie was a confession. She wants to compete with Yukino for Hachiman's affection while maintaining her friendship.

It's a combination! That's why she said she "wants it all". She wants to have a friendship with Yukino and Hachiman, she wants it to continue running in circles, but she also wants to get Hachiman's affection. At the same time, she realizes that Yukino also likes Hachiman, and wants her to admit her feelings as well... It's crazy and conflicting, but that is just how life is.

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

Yui was trying to help Yukino but when she fell short she decided to egg 8man on into breaking the rut the three are in. At the end of the day what she meant by "everything" was just she gets 8man as a lover and have Yukino either be okay with it or pretend to be okay with it. Her proposal was to stop Yukino's and 8man's feelings until she softens him up and intends on taking him at the end.

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

as long as this doesn't end up like haganai and totsuka becomes alpha, i'm ok

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

The ending of season 2 was meant to show how sensei is clearly the best girl.

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

It's like Dark Souls 2 in the sense that it isn't as good as the first one.

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

8man stills love Kaori-chan.

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

Sore aru!

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

The only thing you need to take care from it is that the main heroines are out of the romantic running, leaving only ILOHAS.

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

Well, that would be if they were in it to begin with.

John Perez
John Perez

So who would an hero first, Yui, Yukino, or Saika?

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

OH SHIT

well, we know how that ends.

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

this is good writing
You lost me there.

Landon Young
Landon Young

They literally shafted it out.

It's like when you play a RPG and finally arrived at the front of last boss throne then the game abruptly ended and if you want to fight him you have to buy the expansion which will never be released.

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

it's about making you ask yourself what the fuck are these characters really thinking
But you DO know what they are thinking. You hear Hachiman's inner dialogue all the time. The problem is, everyone's words and thoughts are a confusing incoherent mess.

Easton Moore
Easton Moore

*inner monologue

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

Saika would be happy for 8man, Yui would an hero, and Yukino would commit murder.

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

Alright that's enough. This ends now.

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

My youth romantic comedy is better than I expected.

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

Buy ln

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

What murder? I thought Orimoto Kaori died from an unusual suicide.

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

Dad? Is that you?

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

Go to bed.

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

That is bullshit. Yui is a nice girl and wouldn't be so selfish.

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

count my vote too!!

Ian Price
Ian Price

There will never be a season 2
OP image is FROM Season 2

Bitch are you high?

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

Wow. Hachiman is a slut.

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

Iroha is Tobe's

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

Dark Souls 2
It was more like Bloodborne

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

Totsuka became a girl

David Baker
David Baker

Yes, although it is odd that she shot herself with a high-powered rifle, and yet there wasn't one near the body.

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

Truer words have never been spoken.

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

Isn't there an official version of this?

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

Volume 12

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

Surprise Ponpon!

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

A few weeks later

John Carter
John Carter

This.

After those two episodes I hope they don't try to pad the rest of the season with garbage, that would be horrendous.

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

METH

JUST DO IT!

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

before
Yui vision

after
Yukino vision

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

So Nekonon will have Hikigaya-kun's kittens?

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

I feel sorry for the Yuifags who think they won in ANOTHER

I just twitted WW a few weeks ago about the ending of ANOTHER and he said that he collaborated with his long time friend and co-author Fumiaki Maruto for it's conclusion.

White Album 2 ending confirmed

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

WA2 won't happen in ANOTHER. Yukino has resolved to hide her feelings from 8man and Yui. Neither Yui or 8man knows she likes him and has some issues. She won't bother them with herself much more and will likely just fade away into her next stage in life. 8man also likes Yui more than Yukino in ANOTHER.

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

But Yukino will go through a big change soon.

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

Daily reminder that Yukino is best girl. If you think otherwise you might want to check if you're a devout homosexual

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

Yumiko is best! BEST!

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

Yep

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

So you're telling me the author's words were nothing but lies?

SILENCE you infidel
You KNOW NOTHING OF HOW THE WORLD WORKS

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

Reminder that this was Kaori's fault.

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

VOLUME R TRANSLATIONS WHEN
HURRY UP FLUFFYFISH

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

"Last night said otherwise."

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

Good Irohasu, everybody!

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

When she sees the 8inch

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

8man should just come clean. He has been making Sensei cosplay as Yukino to satisfy him whenever Yukino is too busy studying.

William Bell
William Bell

I think that is mature Yukino.

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

That's what I said. Sensei.

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

Funny, that sounds just like Kazusa's plan, other than
8man also likes Yui more than Yukino in ANOTHER.
Let's hope you're right about that.

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

I meant more like Yukino grown up. With a massive growth spurt in a specific area.

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

Season 2 was a mistake.

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

ANOTHER was set up in a way that Yukino and Yui never competed. 8man never found genuine, and many of internal conflicts of the characters were left unresolved.

With this many loose ends that ending will always be called into question.

As if this wasn't bad enough the very existence of ANOTHER also call into question whatever ending we'll get in the main series as well. Watari effectively prevented his series from having a satisfying ending.

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

I don't know why you keep doing this back and forth. We're all talking about Sensei here, there's no reason to argue that.

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

We've already been over that before Volume R was even released. Another was a mistake for several reasons, the biggest one being that Watari pushed the conclusion to the main story back. Other reasons include that it makes Hachiman's feeling irrelevant. Hachiman's feelings are now decided by which character he spends more time with from volume 10 onwards. Also regardless of how poorly written another is and how much of the first 9 volumes it ignores, people only care about the conclusion: Yui won. Another does nothing other than reduce the story into generic harem. Why do you think everyone's hype has been reduced? The people that cared about the story received a giant middle finger from Watari after waiting an entire year.

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

Now Yui, I know you're excited but keep the wig on.

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

Are the irohafags the most creative side of the fanbase?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0YoUh0SjWc

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

Are the irohafags the most cancerous side of the fanbase?
Yes.

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

Huh?

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

How is it cosplay when Yukino is just Sensei from the past?

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

What I don't like about ANOTHER is that Yukino chooses a lie over her true feelings and it makes Yui seem like a Hikki hungry slut that only really cares if 8man puts his willy in her.

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

Lets just cross out fingers that she'll get the chance to properly confess to Yui in the main series.

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

Go away Yuipollfag.

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

Go away retard.

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

Best girl

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

Go away retarded Yui/pol/fag

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

YuixHayama is objectively the best pairing in this series. It just makes to much sense to ignore.

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

I don't want to break poor Miura's heart.

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

Yui X Hayama
best pairign

David Carter
David Carter

This makes me moist

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

Anyone that pays any attention to the characters whatsoever knows at this point that Yukino's gay.

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

Shipping Hayama with any girl but Miura is just trolling at this point

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

Go away Yuipollfag.

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

butthurt

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

Funny you should that, because anyone with half a brain can analyze the opening and ending songs and clearly see that Yui is fucking her dog. Just read Wataris afterword and look up the character songs. Hes basically spelling it out for us.

Just look at the little shits face. You telling me that isn't the face of a dog getting some yahello~ on a daily basis?

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

Why does that dog always look so evil?

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

Don't give him to Miura. Miura's a good girl and she deserves better. Give his ass to a shit girl like pic related

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

There friendship is like a ferris wheel, it continues to rotate but never moves forward. Yui wants the friendship to progress but she's afraid it's all going to go to shambles. Yui pushes forward anyways and makes a bet with Yukino. Yukino doesn't want to agree with it but Yukinos current state is nothing, she's back at square one which is nothing. She doesn't know what to do so she just follows what everyone says and just goes with it (hinted throughout the episode). So she's about to say yes, but Hikki stops her. He doesn't want a fake friendship, he wants something more. We only know 2 of 3 proposals which for Yui is to confess to Hikki without their friendship falling apart and Hikkis proposition is to find something genuine. We have yet to find out what Yukino wants. The series overall is confusing but they input very minor details throughout that end up big so just dozing off for a bit is devastating.

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

I'm just ready for vol 12 and the long ride to end, one way or the other.

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

that yui death suffocation

MUH dick

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

Yui/pol/fag is a Commie
Huh, it kinda explains his faggotry and rampant delusionism being outright DEMENTIA

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

special feeling
Noice

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

Reminder that Yui will be 8man-in-college after getting BTFO in vol 12.

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

H-scene
Iroha works fast

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

She's kind of a slut, so yeah.

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

show me absolute kinography

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

Sable is scheming some shit in that pic.

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

Is Yukino in love with 8man or is that just a meme?

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

But 8man is going to be 8man in college

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

Nah he'll be in luuuuuuv

Josiah Hughes
Josiah Hughes

When did Sensei get breast reduction surgery

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

How did Yui respond the first time she found Hikki balls deep in Yukinon?

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

Not sure, but her body was found floating in a nearby river.

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

What is the kino?

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

It'll be like the infirmary scene except she'll have her hand down her panties when they open the door and see her.

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

When they find your Brother-Sister Incest folder
>Made by Komachi

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

>featuring Komachi.

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

you couldn't post the webm, why?

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

WITNESSED

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

B E S T
E
S
T

David Brown
David Brown

I wonder what Komachi would think if she saw 8man balls deep in Yui or Yukino?

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

8man should have sex with both YY behind their backs and if they find out blame it on the other one saying she guilt tripped him into it.

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

I started to get really uncomfortable close to the end. It's like everyone knew what was going on but nobody would address the elephant in the room.

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

I think you're supposed to get a little uncomfortable. I mean the chocolate event was a real doozy. Ostensibly about Hayama it was really about Hachiman since most of the girls there were more interested in him than Hayama yet everyone was pretending otherwise.

Although I would hesitate to call it truly 'realistic' it is a more accurate depiction of what you could call a harem scenario than most harem anime.

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

It'd be really great if Yukino and Yui go full blown bitch mode towards each other over 8man in vol 12. Not going to happen, but it'd still be entertaining.

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

Deep down they are both itching to do it. I thank god they are friends since it would be a complete bitch fest otherwise. Both are willing to step on eachother's neck but I doubt they would go full bitch.

Yui and Yukino didn't have any interest in Hayama during that event and weren't pretending to. They just took advantage of it to give him treats without repercussions. Saki wasn't doing any bad pretending, the only treats she gave him were accidentally mixed up with Keina's.

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

Yui and Yukino didn't have any interest in Hayama during that event and weren't pretending to.

True, by "pretending otherwise" I meant not being honest about their feelings for Hachiman. The only girl there who really cared about Hayama was Miura.

Saki wasn't there for Hachiman, but her chocolates were not "accidentally" mixed in with her sister and even so she would not normally feel a need to let him know that her's were in there.

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

But was it really so bad? They are both pretty shy and don't want to get BTFO plus a love triangle isn't something pleasant. 8man isn't someone that appears open to romance at all so you can't blame their hesitation.

The only girl there who really cared about Hayama was Miura.
Iroha still likes him even if she likes 8man. It is not uncommon for high school girls to be interested in more than one guy.

but her chocolates were not "accidentally" mixed in with her sister and even so she would not normally feel a need to let him know that her's were in there.
Yeah that is a good point. She should be honest too since she doesn't have much to lose if she does.

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

implying Yui would be sad if she was having Hikki's baby

This seems more like what he reaction would be.

Probably good, it was a success and she finally pawned off Gomi-chan to a girl and gained a nee-san.

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

are you 10?

the problem is both have romantic feelings for the MC and for them to pretend otherwise is a lie

they all want an honest friendship and a romantic relationship but there are 3 people and everyone is afraid of ruining what they have now

honestly I think they need to go full sister wives

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

I disagree, 8man knew exactly what Yui was saying and he was angry that best girl would let her will be smothered again just to keep the status quo

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

eh, you're not wrong but they drug some of this shit on for too long

there is no reason other than to sell more LNs that this could not have been resolved

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

Well WW said back in vol 6 that it was about halfway through. And vol 12 is widely expected to be the end. So if it was purposefully drug out then that was decided early on.

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

it's not a problem, it is a decent representation of confused teens

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

it's like you missed the entire episode

"I'm not as nice as you think I am"

it's fucking literally spelled out for you

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

Don't bother. Some Yuifags will go to their graves unable to accept the truth about Yui.

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

but that line is fucking huge

it makes her a real person, it's THE MAJOR PLOT DEVELOPMENT for her character

8man realizes he's idolizing both of them again and needs to see them as real people

it's fucking beautifully done and decently believable

you can tell who's 13 and who's 30 in here

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

Then why did she seem happy when Yukino asked for help? If Yui wanted to hurt Yukino, she wouldn't be happy to help her.

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

He really didn't. Notice how he said it was a nice solution until Yukino started crying? Yukino knew what Yui meant and it wasn't something Yukino liked. Did Yukino say "Don't decide my feelings for me." to Yui?

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

ANOTHER kinda proves best that she really isn't a nice girl too. It would be idiocy to think that she is a nice girl when it comes to 8man.

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

they are not trying to hurt each other

the two women literally love each other in a non romantic way

Yui's deal is she very sociable but never showed her real self as she always cared more about fitting in

Yukino is all about hiding behind her 'perfection' as the reason no one likes her

and 8man is all about not wanting anything from anyone
so now the 3 of them have found acceptance in their group for their genuine selves and in the process romantic feelings have started between each girl for 8man

so the big problem is how do they keep this important friendship and date him

the whole think with Yui is that she isn't evil or mean but she wanted it all there, she was willing to be selfish but she's almost relieved when 8man called her on it

she felt like she had to try with everything but you notice she does not seem so upset that it did not work

a part of her wants Yukino to win as well, that part that loves her (non romantically)

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

I mean by the end, 8man is slow

Julian Long
Julian Long

I've actually not watched this yet and based on some of the stuff I've read I might just skip it

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

there you go my memesters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCTY5QCpryw

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

Why was Yukino so hurt by Yui's suggestion?

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

They shouldn't have adapted it when there was no good conclusion to the series. Simple as that. I enjoyed it and am patiently waiting for the novels to finish.

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

At least it has a good OP. Yanagi Nagi is a goddess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2aGiRFnMmw

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

"I'm not as nice as you think I am"
She was just being precious there. She thinks she is a bad girl for helping Yukino out and helping her with her problems. It is adorable that she thinks her nice behavior is anything less than so because it isn't her normal actions. I truly don't believe she would trample on Yukino's heart for 8man and I don't think she would be satisfied with any lie.

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

not realizing Iroha is a Haruno clone

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

Hi, anon~

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

Yukino has a good body. I sure hope 8man appreciates it. Would she let him touch?

Anthony Ward
Anthony Ward

What if Yui told him she wasn't a nice girl and proceeded to do a very unfair and selfish thing? No way they could deny that.

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

okay so

Rumi is Rookie stage
Yuki is Champion stage
Shizuka is Ultimage stage

who's mega

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

but shes a gross normalfag

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

and a whore

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

that part that loves her (non romantically)
(non romantically)
This is Yurigahama we are talking about here.
Don't delude yourself.

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

Yukimom

being this buttman over a side character
lel

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

meant to say buttmad/ass devastated

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

I don't think he's necessarily butthurt. I mean, she is kind of a slut. Let's be real here.

Robert Clark
Robert Clark

What would happen if 8man told Yui he loved her and wanted to be with her?

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

/v/

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

Yui would have the look of disgust.

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

Yui would shit on dicks while vomiting on her tits brah, mega chill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJVmpLGjIdE

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

"Hey Hikigaya, want a ride?"

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

Since ANOTHER really wasn't that bad fr Yukino and she got a good end that should mean that Yui will get a pretty good end.

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

Okay Sup Forums, which girl would you pick?
A) A really sweet and kind 8/10 with a 10/10 body who is madly in love with you and no baggage. This is the option patricians take.
B) An 11/10 with a meh body (unless you like legs) who has a bit of a crush on you but is a complete bitch and has some issues. This is the option manchildren take.

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

That's season 2 in a nutshell.

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

White Album 2, the original VN.

Like true kino, forever out of reach of simple plebs.

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

Pretty shitty descriptions there but Yukino all the way.

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

Even the animators have no clue what's happening because the novels are not finished, so they just leave it with the most open ended ending ever.

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

There is this story where two girls are in love with the same guy. Through the course of the story these feelings develop and friendships are formed. One girl is better at talking than the other and the other one has family problems and has a hard time trying for what she wants. One of the two girls is more aggressive than the other and has managed to get close enough to him and roped him into a relationship. The other decides to lock away her feelings and issues, she helps those two out but considers herself a coward. The one that is with the guy knows that both like him but proceeds anyways. The story ends after that but I am wondering how it would look if the show continued.

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

Yukino doesn't love 8man.
Yukino depends on him.
She confuses it with love.
Yui is the true route.

Brayden James
Brayden James

This is why ANOTHER was a mistake

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

An average girl with a nice body and a decent face.

I do not need perfection.

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

Patrician

lel

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

They decided to adapt all available volumes instead of leaving enough material for a third season.

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

And thus Kawasaki Taishi was never seen again

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

You mean Kawasaki Komachi.

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

Why didn't either Yui and Yukino confess? It is obvious they both wanted to.

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

Volume 12 is where it's going to go down.

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

The author wanted to write a normal teenage drama story. But, because he was an autist and had no friends in school, couldn't call on past experiences to help him so he wrote about what he thought normal teenage relationships were like.

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

You didn't have many friends in school, did you?

Jackson Rodriguez
Jackson Rodriguez

I did. And problems would get resolved pretty simply because we'd talk it out, not mumble sentences and make long speeches about absolutely nothing.

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

this is the route it should go imo

have 8man go for her and them both realize it's a mistake

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

his character is no where there yet unless you are just shitposting

Owen Robinson
Owen Robinson

He already went that route in ANOTHER, but yeah, he'll quickly realize it was a mistake.

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

Yui won't though. She will cling to him for dear life.

Parker James
Parker James

no she was flat out having a character development moment

she realized she cared more about getting 8man then fitting in with the crowed

this gets mixed in with the fact she cares about their friendship and the fact that she is worried about being rejected by 8man

but she decides she has to do this and finally 8man figures out what's going on and she's not really mad because at the very end of it the 3 little autists are finally dealing with their love triangle... if in the most round about way possible

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

because the suggestion is that she put her emotions away and just let 8man and Yui date for the sake of their friendship

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

Yeah, no. Hachiman and Yui's relationship is something that isn't going to last for a multitude of reasons. The two of them have to start a conversation about literally anything to see that they have nothing in common.

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

Congratulations, you took two seasons and multiple LNs worth of content and condensed it down to a just one book, or a couple episodes. Also it was boring as shit.

It sold horribly and you never worked in this business again. Instead you become yet another boring salaryman due to your lack of any and all imagination. You eventually die sad and alone.

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

I am not saying it will work, I am just saying Yui would cling and try to make it work. She denies reality already when it comes to him.

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

Ok, but it is highly likely that it's not going to work out.

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

Are you talking about anon-kun or is this a slight jab at Watari as well? It could go either way.

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

the whole point with the 'genuine' scene is that all 3 of them know what's going on and no one want this

they've already realized they started to fall into this trap, with the whole bitch sister pointing it out every time she shows up

Yui seems genuinely interested in 8man, at least enough to date at that age, they're not getting married tomorrow

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

Of course it won't but Yui will be in it until the bitter end in every universe.

People who aren't Yui can take a hint after the first few months of lack of compatibility and interest.

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

I'm genuinely confused

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

Yeah, that's not at all what happened. If anything, they're going to address their feelings.

John Wilson
John Wilson

Yeah, Yui will. That coward Yukino will sit there fiddling with her thumbs while Yui takes her Hikki.

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

they're going to address their feelings.

it already happened

they're going to address their feelings.

this is how it ends and only because of 8man, best girl was totally going to let Yuri walk over her

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

No that's another. In the main series Yukino is going for it.

Anthony King
Anthony King

I imagine he's needling user, because the series has been a bestseller at every level, and WW's career is on the rise.

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

when she doesn't win the genuine

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

when she wins the genuine

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

Yui won, but she didn't win the genuine. That's kind of the point to her character.

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

tfw massive Yukinofag but also a huge Yuifag as well
Iroha is also pretty cute.

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

Yui is love.
Yui is life.
http://exhentai.org/g/796205/351eb2d9a3/

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

The last part of the last scene in ANOTHER, in comic form.

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

There were fireworks in that scene? Can you answer me that. This is kind of important.

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

I haven't read the full scene since it wasn't scanned but the spoilers on 2ch says so.

Jace Long
Jace Long

Thank you. So that’s pretty much Watari confirming that it’s a
it’s great while it lasts, but it won’t last long
ending.

Volume H – Main series, fireworks meaning
And, we have finally come to the end of episode 9. The huge fireworks that launches up into the air at the very end. This fireworks are also one of the motifs that light up this series. As this huge flowered lights blossom into its full glory, this flowers also fade away into the darkness of the night. Because these lights are bright and beautiful, once they fall, the shadows that they leave behind are dark as well. After all, these shadows are the remnants of his bright youth being sent away.

http://imgur.com/a/TcWxy
http://imgur.com/a/xhSTs

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

Would take responsability

Wouldn't

Wouldn't

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

Non-H

Luis Nelson
Luis Nelson

The transient girl becomes an eternal sight to him
The girl who would stay by his side fades like a firework
What kind of bullshit pottery is this?

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

Iroha one is pure gold, wish that author did more.
http://exhentai.org/g/852536/fc2b45d82d/

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

I have also hear no fireworks and just a sunset at the beach. I can confirm if it is scanned but until then hold your horses.

And, we have finally come to the end of episode 9. The huge fireworks that launches up into the air at the very end. This fireworks are also one of the motifs that light up this series. As this huge flowered lights blossom into its full glory, this flowers also fade away into the darkness of the night. Because these lights are bright and beautiful, once they fall, the shadows that they leave behind are dark as well. After all, these shadows are the remnants of his bright youth being sent away.
Maybe both Yui's end and Yukino's end won't last. From what I read Yui's ending so far is up to interpretation on how things will go.

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

Dude, Yukino gets penguin symbolism.

http://imgur.com/a/CAViZ
http://imgur.com/a/ijCwn

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

This

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

The penguin plaque triggered both YY.

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

Would you be willing to take responsibility

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

If by taking responsibility you mean kick her in the stomach, sure.

Dominic Gutierrez
Dominic Gutierrez

このままだと歩けないんじゃないかな
Well that bodes poorly.

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

Is the guy behind this still around yahari threads?

Gabriel Cooper
Gabriel Cooper

Not really. Why do you think he changes what hand he is holding hers in? Also that line is fanfiction as far as I know.

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

It's awfully close to implying "we can't go on like this". But if it's just fanfiction, whatever.

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

It must be fanfiction since it is a Yui thought bubble and we only see things from 8man's perspective.

Justin Brooks
Justin Brooks

you will never be this salty of a Yukinofag
I remember this guy. He was convinced Yui would not win ANOTHER and 8man would reject her.

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

I'm almost starting to wish for a Yukinoashit end just to prevent some suicides.

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

Not me. I want Yui to win in every universe. There is no other girl for him.

Colton Young
Colton Young

Except the only girl for him.

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

You mean the coward? She will run away again and her decisions will have lies in them.

Christopher King
Christopher King

her decisions will have lies in them.
Such as?

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

A penguin will always find it's mate even in the largest of crowds.
Yukino is the person who stands out the most to him in that entire place.

Connor James
Connor James

Her actions in vol R had lies mixed in.

That means her actions in vol 12 will not be genuine.

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

And what lies were those?
Pretending she was okay?

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

There are yuifags that are convinced she'll win in the actual story. How is that different?

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

She will run away again and her decisions will have lies in them.
Her actions in vol R had lies mixed in.
Volume R Yukino isn't Main Series Yukino.

The main has decided not to run away.

James Taylor
James Taylor

That means her actions in vol 12 will not be genuine.

Actually, it means the opposite of that for the main story.

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

Let's be real here, Yui will get hurt in the main series and she won't get her Hikki. The big questions are how hurt she will get, whether or not she will remain Yukino's friend, and if she will still have anything to do with 8man.

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

Well "Service Club" i.e. the three of them meeting after school in that little room is coming to an end. Hachiman refers to the three of them together as a "detestable combination" in his character song. It's going to get destroyed.

As for the 1 on 1 relationships, as you say that's a bit up in the air. But it's clear that Hachiman has committed them all to the path of hurting each other, if need be.

I think Yui/Hachiman will end. Yukino/Yui will end at least initially (depending on how he does he could have them become friends again after drama has died down). My hunch is it will end for good. And you'll just have Yukino/Hachiman, which may also be transient.

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

“As the ancients once said, New Year’s Day is the day to plan for the coming year. That is, if I make unpleasant memories on my first shrine visit, then the coming year is set to be a year full of unpleasant memories. First thing right into the New Year and you want to make the unpleasant memory of being in a crowd of people? A foolish notion, do you not agree, Komachi-kun?”

“I mean, if I go with onii-chan on New Year’s Day, then that would mean I’ll be with onii-chan all year long. >That’s just so high in Komachi points.”

I didn’t think that would actually convince her, but Yuigahama replied back quietly. Well, it certainly wasn’t pleasant having to see Yuigahama be conflicted between Miura and Yukinoshita this early in the New Year. There was no way we could doubt that Yuigahama’s desire to get closer was just a show of her being affectionate. However, a friend of a friend not necessarily being a friend is common in this world in the same way having everyone being in the same space and spending the same together isn’t the best thing to do.

We left the area with Yuigahama staying behind, slightly waving her hand in front of her chest. Yuigahama was probably going to go group up with Miura and the others after this. Yuigahama’s circle of friends wasn’t just the Service Club.

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

I think Yui/Hachiman will end.
I thought Hikki was precious to her. Even if he doesn't like her that way and loves a girl who isn't her she doesn't have to leave him unless she is only interested in being his GF. In ANOTHER Yukino doesn't leave either.

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

So then the conclusion is Yukino can be friends with Yui even if she doesn't get Hachiman, but Yui can only be friends with Yukino as long as she gets Hachiman.

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

We've already seen Yui leave before. Early in the series when she thought Yukino and Hachiman were dating she distanced herself.

Her feelings for Hachiman can only have grown stronger since then. The pain will be even greater now.

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

We've already seen Yui leave before. Early in the series when she thought Yukino and Hachiman were dating she distanced herself.
I thought him telling her to stop being nice to him and to stop pitying him had more to do with her not showing up. That hurt her and left an impact on Yui.

Her feelings for Hachiman can only have grown stronger since then. The pain will be even greater now.
If her feelings are stronger now then she should be more willing to be his friend. Romance is just another way of interacting with someone you care about. Even if he doesn't love her that she should still be his friend. I admit I don't really understand love but I don't think someone could just drop the object of their devoted affection because they don't reciprocate.

That reminds of a time before vol 11 was released that one user who insisted Yui was falling out of love with 8man and wasn't going to get hurt. He kept insisting that Yui was not bothered by the infirmary scene.

I think they can be friends if no one gets 8man. I guess Yukino is willing to have any sort of relationship with 8man but Yui might only want one.

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

SEASON 3 WHEN?

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

NEVER!!!

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

I don't think someone could just drop the object of their devoted affection because they don't reciprocate.

That's exactly why she would distance herself from him. It'd be too painful for her.

Granted with enough time, she'd get over and could be his friend. But Yui has never really been on a 'friendship' trajectory with 8man. They never have shown any indication that they are friends or are becoming friends. It's been all or bust for Yui in regards to 8man. So I don't think "platonic friends" is a possible outcome for Yui/Hachiman.

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

So we're all basically in agreement now that vol 12 is just going to be one massively long Yukino/Hachiman sex scene? That Yukino's request is going to be "take me Hikigaya-kun, right here right now!". That Yukino's bag isn't chocolates but condoms? And that Yui is going to watch the whole thing silently?

This isn't in dispute anymore is it?

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

And that Yui is going to watch the whole thing silently?

William Campbell
William Campbell

Volume 12 never user. But it's absolutely a Yukino route, whether Hachiman and Yukino end up together depends on what her family situation is and how much Yukino is able to tell her mother to back off.

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

Posting the only pairing that will happen

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

I always shipped her with Zaimokuza and Tobe with Ebina. If Zaimokuza makes it big as an editor or a LN writer and makes a lot of money ,then Iroha will be all on that. As for Tobe, I hope he's into pegging.

William Phillips
William Phillips

When the fuck is Volume 12 coming out anyway

And when it does, that's the end of this shitty ride right? Are we free?

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

No one knows when vol 12 is coming, but July is off the table now. Maybe August for 8man's birthday.

that's the end of this shitty ride right? Are we free?
I don't think WW has ever come out and said directly that 12 is the last one, but pretty much everyone expects 12 to end it.

WW has talked about writing stories for other characters like Hayama and a Tobe/Ebina story. But those will probably be a little separate.

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

a Hayama story
Please no

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

Saki, is the only correct answer

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

I pick Orimoto.

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

I want to protect that smile

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

Where did you find this?

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

It was in one of the links on this:

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

When will Yui learn to respect people's personal bubble

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

this

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

Komachi a god tier imouto.

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

Wow, what a slut

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

Thanks

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

We need more Rumi

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

left to right
Why.

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

I pick the sex starved and possessive but genuinely loving and caring teacher

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

interpretation

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

So do you pronounce genuine as

GEN-YOU-WIN
or
JAN-YOU-WINE

Chase Green
Chase Green

"I know of this love-hotel nearby"

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

It's ˈdʒɛnjuːˌɪn

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

My dick.

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

Saki will win.

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

The way the dialogue is written in this show makes it downright incomprehensible what the characters Re even trying to say or are on about half the time

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

Who cares, the girls are cute and that's what matters the most.

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

2deep4u

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

Why is he/she so perfect?

Connor Reed
Connor Reed

See this is exactly the problem. No one gives a shit about the story or any of the messages the story has tried portraying. Since it's been a year now, I bet no one even remembers any of the details or even understood most of them in the first place. This is what Watari has reduced the story into: waifu harem shit.

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

I stopped caring about the story's message after the "genuine" speech

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

Case in point.

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

I was joking, faggot. Don't get your panties in a twist.

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

inb4 Doujins of Gender Swapped 8man

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

Sakisaki is the cutest.

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

yandere eyes
threesome
My heart. My dick. Ahhhhhhhhhh.

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

T-translation soon? Right?

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

I give a shit, I was actually surprised at 8man's genuine. It was the bane of jokes, but I liked it. There's also the cunt development and the unavoidable farce the trio had going on. People don't talk about the plot because the ending doesn't resolve the main conflict, it only puts it up on the air.

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

If you want a better grasp of the story you pretty much have to go into the LNs. The anime fucks the characterization sometimes and is occasionally puts a completely different spin on things outright (infirmary for example).

You are right that most of the waifushitters in the thread don't actually care about or know the story though.

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

That last panel, too funny.

John Lopez
John Lopez

I care about the story more than anything else but that doesn't mean I don't prefer one heroine over the other or really like one of the heroines.

. puts a completely different spin on things outright (infirmary
Yeah, they went overboard on it in the anime. I didn't get the impression that had much to do with romance.

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

It was the moment Yui realized Yukino liked Hachiman.

The only real difference in the anime is that they exaggerated it. Which isn't that unusual in anime. They often beat you over the head with things compared to LN source material.

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

Why are Yukino and Yui making such a fuss that they both like 8man? It really is not a big deal. 8man will choose the one he likes if he likes either of them. His story was never about romance to begin with.

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

Is this show any good? I watched like a couple eps of first season when it first came out and looked generic as hell

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

The show is okay, the manga is pretty good, and the light novel is amazing.

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

The light novel is 90% fluff consisting of 8man describing scenery and long winded beauty sonnets.

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

True. If only the LN was 100% sonnets to Yukino's beauty. Then it would be the greatest LN of all time.

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

Honestly season 2 would have been a lot better if the focus was a bit more on Yukino.

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

yuifags actually believe this

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

I didn't get that impression at all.

Zachary White
Zachary White

That really says more about you. No offense.

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

Why are Yukino and Yui making such a fuss that they both like 8man?
Pretty hard to stay friends with someone who's dating the man you love. Especially when she knows you love him.

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

Well that's what it was. Her facial expression and demeanor after Hachiman opened the door matches what she showed at the chocolate event when she bailed Hachiman and Yukino out of their embarrassment over the dropped pan. Hachiman even alludes to it in his thoughts.

She was noticing something prior to that, as evidenced by the looks she would shoot between Yukino and Hachiman in the club room, but it didn't crystallize until that scene. Her behavior noticeably changes after that.

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

Yeah but Yui is imagining Yukino's feelings but they don't exist.

Her facial expression and demeanor after Hachiman opened the door
She seemed confused. I didn't notice anything but that. During the chocolate making event 8man hurt her feelings by saying that she has no talent in anything.

What do you mean by that?

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

That being said, even though it was more restrained in the LN, it had romantic overtones for Hachiman and Yukino as well. Hachiman for the first time tested the line Yukino drew between herself and him/Yui. When he asked her about her plans it was the first time he had tried to cross that line, which is a major theme in vol 10 (and mirrors Miura/Hayama albeit unsuccessfully in that case). And Yukino showed herself willing to let him cross it.

In ANOTHER, it's Yui who gets that scene with Hachiman instead of Yukino and it has similar significance for her.

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

She seemed confused. I didn't notice anything but that.

God damn you're dense. Are you the "walk her home gently" guy? Or are you a harem protagonist?

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

Yukino and Yui managed to settle that dispute quite beautifully in ANOTHER. Yukino swallows her feelings and decides to keep her issues to herself. Yui takes 8man and their friendship is okay.

friends with someone who's dating the man you love
It is just some crush, they will be over it in a week. It isn't worth getting dramatic about.

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

Not him but I thought she looked like something died inside. That might be confusing.

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

their friendship is okay.

Sure it is. Yukino is happy for her friend. She feels nothing.

James Mitchell
James Mitchell

Which design is your favorite?

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

Yukino and Yui managed to settle that dispute quite beautifully in ANOTHER
I thought there was some recipe or some shit implying Yukino hated herself for holding back

It isn't worth getting dramatic about
They're teenage girls. This is the type of thing they get dramatic about.

Caleb King
Caleb King

something died inside
Yeah that's a good way of putting it. Her hopes for a "happy ending" took a pretty heavy blow when she realized her best friend wants the 8inch too.

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

Yukino doesn't really love 8man
When will this meme die?

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

It will never end. Even when she's riding his dick in vol 12 people say she's playing a joke on 8man. She will jokingly confess her love to 8man, jokingly marry him, jokingly bear his children, all for laughs.

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

second one from the right

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

8man is a 10/10 in S2.

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

Manga = Light Novel > S1 > VN > S2 > that one shitty manga that almost nobody read
In terms of design.

Jayden Brooks
Jayden Brooks

If it hurt her then she should not have given Yui the assist. Yukino is the one who chose friendship.

I thought there was some recipe or some shit implying Yukino hated herself for holding back
She just said she was a coward and that she will cover her flaws and feelings. She also implies her actions have lies mixed in. She doesn't hate herself.

If 8man hadn't stood up for Yukino Yui would have gotten what she wanted. You have to be high to think Yui wouldn't be okay with her plan going through.

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

In terms of design.
I agree. I should have clarified the looks factor.

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

You have to be high to think Yui wouldn't be okay with her plan going through.

Oh I agree she would have been ok with her plan going through. But if Yukino didn't like Hachiman, she would never have been reduced to doing something like that in the first place. Her finding out about Yukino's feelings was a huge blow to the gut for her.

She doesn't hate herself.

Of course she hates herself. Her problems still exist, unaddressed. Her friendship with Yui is shallow, because Yui doesn't truly understand her. No one does. To say she doesn't hate herself is to say she has never cared about overcoming her issues. Which is baloney.

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

Yeah, Yeah, Yuipollfag

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

Her finding out about Yukino's feelings was a huge blow to the gut for her.
Well no shit, 8man is 90% of Yui's motivation and her reason for being in the club. I am just saying she almost overcame Yukino's feelings in the main series. Given how Yui was a okay with taking 8man when Yukino presented her neck to be stepped on in ANOTHER sort of proves to me she would be okay with it in the main series.

Of course she hates herself.
She doesn't hate herself, she said she accepted that side of her. She is sealing herself away as to not bother Yui and 8man. That is depressing and not good but I don't think it is self hatred.

No one does
She is the one who should have stepped over the line.

because Yui doesn't truly understand her.
Yui gains very little by understanding Yukino. Yui wanted Yukino as a friend and her Hikki and that is what she got.

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

I think some people are being a little optimistic thinking that things will go well for Yukino in ANOTHER. How will she feel if 8man and Yui are friendly in the open or if she catches them hand holding or even kissing? Bad feelings will only build up. Given Yukino's personality she just runs away from thinks that make her emotional and there is no way her emotions are dead.

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

Best case, she drifts away from the unhealthy friendship with Yui, and meets new people later on who she makes genuine bonds with and help her overcome her issues.

Worst case is doll mode.

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

Who knows. 8man might step up for her and answer that wish she made. Yui could grow closer to her and they can help her.

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

After listening to Everyday World (S2 ending) it is obvious it was about a love triangle and episode 12+13. So has the love triangle been planned from the start?

I guess the love triangle is a vehicle for character development even if romance isn't the end all to everything.

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

nah 8man was already an outcast back then, he just decided to embrace it after that.

Charles King
Charles King

9/10 excellent contribution

John Gray
John Gray

What would Yui do if she found out that he used to like her and that she was the one who made him hate nice girls.

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

source?

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

Don't worry everyone. Yui will find true love

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

It is a meme to think she does. It is based off of meme recopies and meme character songs and not supported in canon text.

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

;_;

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

That's a big difference from it being a romantic scene, which a lot of posters assume it must have been. Yui has massive self-esteem issues, her thinking something is going on based on eavesdropping on their conversation through a wall doesn't really say anything about anything but her own insecurity.

Also, contrary to what the average underage would tell you, the phrase "cross the line" doesn't automatically have a sexual or romantic meaning, especially not in the japanese it came from.

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

And that insecurity got her to act and make 8man realize he hasn't been good for Yukino and that his perception of both of them is wrong.

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

She'll marry the japanese truck driver who runs over all her friends?

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

I won't say I disagree, but I don't see how that has anything to do with the discussion.

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

No, she's marrying the truck

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

I can't wait for this shitshow to end so these cancerous threads will disappear forever.

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

On how it influenced Yui's actions later and what came of it. One of the two purposes of the scene was to make Yui act in some form. Without Yui witnessing it I don't think things would move forward. The other reason of that scene was to show that 8man was willing to try and understand her in a more constructive way.

When I read it I didn't think it had much to do with romance at all.

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

he doesn't enjoy the shitposting that comes along with it
Lel, fag.

Colton White
Colton White

>>141672950
Welp, might as well kill myself right now.

James Murphy
James Murphy

Don't do this to me user.

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

They say a whole lot of things while paradoxically saying literally nothing about anything.
Every anime ending ever.

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

Okay, I understand now. I mostly agree that it was a turning point in those ways, however I don't think it was some major event that Yui wouldn't have gone down the same path without. (In fact, ANOTHER shows exactly this.)

I think Yui's appearance in the scene was more about showing the exact nature of her problem: 8man and Yukino are trying to deepening their relationship, Yui excludes herself from it and listens in on them, drawing her own conclusions about them (she displays hypocrisy here, as she's the most vocal in the group about how they need to properly communicate things to understand eachother) from incomplete information.

If anything, Yui fearing 8man and Yukino's friendship as romantic is actually a perfect illustration of how the whole romance tension began eating away at the club in the first place.

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

So you think that Yui's insecurity and jealousy is what started the romance shitstorm? It was weird that romance all of the sudden became an issue when there was any romance between Yukino and 8man.

drawing her own conclusions about them
That is 100% true. Remember one of Yukino's lines at the end of vol 11/EP 13 (pic related) implies that pretty strongly.

as she's the most vocal in the group about how they need to properly communicate things to understand eachother
Yui's mind is single tracked. She was trying to bridge everyone together by saying this and it only means she doesn't understand anything.

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

Yukino was telling Yui not to tell her how to feel, because Yui was making Yukino swallow her feelings. Not the other way around.

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

Well? Would you?

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

No. Saki for the win.

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

Yes yes yes. Yui is an absolute cutie and has a great body.

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

That doesn't make any sense. That wouldn't be Yui telling her how she is feeling. Yukino wanted Yui to stop implying she had feelings for 8man when it is Yui's own misunderstanding.

Thomas King
Thomas King

It only doesn't make sense because you have no idea what you're talking about.

The scene is as follows:

Yui asks Yukino what she wants to do.
Yui asks if the bet is still on. If Yui wins, she will take everything, Hachiman as her boyfriend and Yukino as her best friend. Yui is indirectly telling Yukino to give up on her feelings for Hachiman. That way the three of them can stay together. Yukino starts struggling, but almost caves in. Yukino always caves in when it comes to requests from Yui, because Yukino has trouble turning down emotional appeals, especially from someone that claims to be her best friend. Hachiman initially wants to go along with it, because it's the easy way out. Hachiman sees Yukino struggling, he says that this is wrong. He doesn't care if their group falls apart, he only cares about getting something genuine. And that's what's going to happen in volume 12. Both girls are going to reveal their feelings, Hachiman will choose one, while the other goes away.

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

Nah, she's pretty shit.

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

Wrong kid, season 3 set to release in july.

William Hill
William Hill

Yui asks Yukino what she wants to do.
Yui asks if the bet is still on. If Yui wins, she will take everything, Hachiman as her boyfriend and Yukino as her best friend. Yui is indirectly telling Yukino to give up on her feelings for Hachiman. That way the three of them can stay together. Yukino starts struggling, but almost caves in. Yukino always caves in when it comes to requests from Yui, because Yukino has trouble turning down emotional appeals, especially from someone that claims to be her best friend. Hachiman initially wants to go along with it, because it's the easy way out. Hachiman sees Yukino struggling, he says that this is wrong. He doesn't care if their group falls apart, he only cares about getting something genuine. And that's what's going to happen in volume 12. Both girls are going to reveal their feelings, Hachiman will choose one, while the other goes away.
tl;dr: fanfiction waifu wars

I don't think you understand the story or 8man and Yukino's relationship.

Yui is indirectly telling Yukino to give up on her feelings for Hachiman
And Yukino was telling Yui directly that she doesn't have them. "Don't you tell me how I feel" translate into "I don't like him so stop trying to force this."

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

season 3
Adapting what exactly?

in July
Confirmed where exactly?

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

And Yukino was telling Yui directly that she doesn't have them. "Don't you tell me how I feel" translate into "I don't like him so stop trying to force this."

Oh, that's why she has chocolates in her bag and wants to give them to him.

I don't think you understand the story or 8man and Yukino's relationship.

That's pretty ironic.

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

Oh, that's why she has chocolates in her bag and wants to give them to him.
We don't know what is in her bag. The LN just says that Yui takes a peak in it and starts acting up. It can be anything that could trigger Yui.

That's pretty ironic.
That fact that you think it is romantic in nature assures me you don't.

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

I think they each contributed in their own way. Yui sees 8man and Yukino's bonding as romantic due to a combination of her insecurity and her tendency to project her feelings onto others, 8man just doesn't know whether the deeper relationship he seeks is supposed to be platonic or not (hence the weird obligatory date situation with Yui, because he isn't ideologically sure how to address her feelings), and Yukino probably just got pushed around by the two of them (and her family) like in the StuCo arc.

Yui's mind is single tracked. She was trying to bridge everyone together by saying this and it only means she doesn't understand anything.
I think I'd give her a little more credit than this. She actually does quite a lot to help bridge the group together, since both 8man and Yukino are too autistic to ever communicate things under normal circumstances. The issue is that she withdraws into her own shell when it comes to her feelings for 8man, and when she does that the group starts splitting apart again.

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

The LN just says that Yui takes a peak in it and starts acting up.

Where exactly? Because you're making shit up.

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

No. Yui has only ever cared about Hachiman becoming her boyfriend. Yukino is an after thought. See how much interest Yui's mother shows in Hachiman compared to Yukino. If Yui doesn't get Hachiman, she is leaving. Yui realized that Hachiman and Yukino are in love during the infirmary scene. Yui has constantly been making moves on Hachiman behind Yukino's back. She realized that what she's doing isn't fair, especially considering how Yukino has to deal with pressure from her family. The promised date served as a way for them to deal with their emotions.

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

I agree with you actually, user.

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

So where is it implied she has chocolates for him and somehow likes him?

Yukinofags ladies and gentlemen.

Obviously Yui has been projecting her feelings onto Yukino since Yui has a single tracked mind and is unable to process information about 8man that isn't warped.

8man just doesn't know whether the deeper relationship he seeks is supposed to be platonic or not
I don't think he is even there, I think he was still debating how close he wanted to get to Yukino and crossing the line was a way to gauge. 8man isn't thinking romance with anyone in any real sense. I am sure he will deal with Yui's feelings for better or worse but that isn't what he is going for with Yukino. His relationship with Yukino is not as well developed as people would like to think, I would argue Yui and Iroha have far more of one.

Yukino probably just got pushed around by the two of them (and her family)
8man hasn't been really pushing her around but she has been following both him and Yui. It is mostly Yui and her family that has been pulling her in directions.

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

Can't we just all get along guys?

Grayson Diaz
Grayson Diaz

The promised date served as a way for them to deal with their emotions.
how much interest Yui's mother shows in Hachiman compared to Yukino.
Those are the only parts of your post that is true and the second one is trivial.

James Ross
James Ross

Saki is a goddess

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

No. Yui has only ever cared about Hachiman becoming her boyfriend. Yukino is an after thought.
Wrong. Yui spends even more time with Yukino than 8man, and half her conflict is guilt over wanting 8man to herself.

See how much interest Yui's mother shows in Hachiman compared to Yukino.
Best friend vs potential boyfriend, not particularly unusual.

Yui realized that Hachiman and Yukino are in love during the infirmary scene
Yui
realized
wew

Yui has constantly been making moves on Hachiman behind Yukino's back. She realized that what she's doing isn't fair, especially considering how Yukino has to deal with pressure from her family.
What she "realized" is wrong though. Her spending private time with 8man is fair just like it is when she does with Yukino.

The promised date served as a way for them to deal with their emotions.
The only thing that wasn't speculative nonsense, and it doesn't really say anything at all.

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

Alright. So if Yui leaves Hachiman and Yukino in volume 12, how are you guys going to explain that then?

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

She won't though. 8man and Yukino are not getting together because there is no real relationship between them. Yui wouldn't leave them even if they did like eachother.

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

Smug.

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

I don't think 8man actually has any romantic feelings for either club member, but he isn't sure if he does or should have them. The promised date for example is pretty much explicitly for the sake of testing the possibility of a romantic relationship, but his reasoning for actually going on it is all sorts of fucked-up and there's almost no actual romantic motivation involved.

Tl;dr: He's humoring Yui's feelings because he thinks it's the right way to acknowledge her, but hasn't yet realized that he can't actually answer her feelings in the way she wants. He's one step shy of the "hurting someone because you care about them" phase.

In regards to Yukino he hasn't been pushing her around directly, but as usual he's been scheming to maintain the club's integrity and she doesn't have the will to oppose him. In this case however Yui has indeed been the main culprit, with 8man enlisted as the helper.

I don't see any reason why Yukino would like 8man, it would add virtually nothing to the story because she has virtually no romantic development anyway. It makes more sense for her not to, since it would kick Yui's delusions right in the teeth. Iroha has good chemistry with 8man but the story really isn't about her, so even if she got with 8man I doubt it would get a lot of fanfare. She's a very "last line of the epilogue" type of love interest.

David Taylor
David Taylor

Iroha has good chemistry with 8man but the story really isn't about her, so even if she got with 8man I doubt it would get a lot of fanfare. She's a very "last line of the epilogue" type of love interest.

If Watari has balls he'll make 8man reject Yui by declaring Iroha his girlfriend, without even consulting Iroha first.

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

I don't see any reason why Yukino would like 8man,

He's smart
Fish eyes aside is pretty good looking
Helps her with serious emotional baggage
They can actually converse on a wide variety of subjects and take peace in not having to saying anything at all around each other.

Iroha has good chemistry with 8man

Oh you're one of those.

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

When I say "reason" I mean in regards to the narrative. It's no surprise that went over your head though, judging from your post content.

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

What happened to all the oregairu videos on Nico? Did the publisher seriously have them deleted?

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

I don't think 8man actually has any romantic feelings for either club member
Neither do I. I think he could if he had less flawed relationships with them.

The promised date for example is pretty much explicitly for the sake of testing the possibility of a romantic relationship
Yes and it may bode well for Yui but likely it won't. One of 8man's last steps forward is having the ability to confront something like that. I genuinely think that Yui will get outright rejected in vol 12.

He's humoring Yui's feelings because he thinks it's the right way to acknowledge her,
Humoring is a really harsh word, it is more like he thinks trying to consider it is the right thing to do but still doesn't want to fully acknowledge that her feelings are real. He is still unsure she even likes him based off of what he thinks when she gives him cookies.

It makes more sense for her not to,
The thing in her bag and a lot of the side material imply it pretty heavily. I think it would make less sense if she didn't have a crush on him. I don't think she is in love in any capacity with him and her crush is certainly based on feelings of dependency or misplaced respect. I think it serves her story to have a non-genuine crush on 8man.

Iroha has good chemistry with 8man but the story really isn't about her
We can't discount the possibility of future side material with a nice emphasis on her.

She's a very "last line of the epilogue" type of love interest.
I would love an Iroha end if WW writes one but that is the shittiest way to go about it. "Lol Iroha wins" would be the worse way to end romance in this story.

Autists think they are people and not cartoon characters. That is why they are shippers.

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

Yukisis is worse than Yukinon baka

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

Is 8man living his life correctly?

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

"Lol Iroha wins" would be the worse way to end romance in this story.

An awful ending for sure, but man, what a beautiful fire...

Easton Long
Easton Long

Humoring is a harsh word, but it seems appropriate. He's going on a date with a girl who likes him for reasons other than liking her back. Yes it's part of his quest of self-discovery, but it's still a bit of a dick move.

For Yukino there may be some implications, but they're still just implications. Normally I'm all for drawing conclusions based on implications, but in Yukino's case specifically the author has made it a plot point that there's a problem with people assuming her motives, all the while keeping her actual motives hidden from the reader. (We never did even learn how she truly felt about the election.)

It seems like a complete waste of that to end by giving her the motivation everyone expects, and particularly giving Yui's insecurities legitimacy. I don't know if I'm missing something, but I really can't see much benefit in her actually liking 8man even if it's just a crush.

While I do think that a light romantic resolution would be weak after how much of the story has invested in romance (even if it was technically about friendship as well), I really am not sure how Iroha would be able to do a victory lap without it being out of place in the main conclusion. I guess another .5 date might be a reasonable middle ground between full romantic closure and derailing the main story.

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

Gota link to the full pic?

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

I really am not sure how Iroha would be able to do a victory lap without it being out of place in the main conclusion.
An Iroha end would be best handled in side material because WW could focus on that exclusively rather than having to focus on all the story lines like he will in vol 12. Having it on the side would lead to a more satisfying successful romance route. It would do the story a disservice to the reader to include it in vol 12. I am not one who wants a shitstorm. I expect and would like a friends end between the main three and that should pisses shippers enough off if that is what some people want.

I do think that a light romantic resolution would be weak after how much of the story has invested in romance
Yukino and Yui all have a wrong romance from the way I see it. I think it fits for them to both have a wrong romance with him and have it come to nothing.

It seems like a complete waste of that to end by giving her the motivation everyone expects
This story doesn't have many twists and I have never felt shocked by development. Whatever is up with Yukino won't be a surprise or hard to guess. I could be wrong but I would error on the side of likely then to be certain of a twist. When I think about it it be more interesting if she didn't even have any sort of crush on him. Whatever it is I hope it leads to Yukino and 8man communicating better.

Yes it's part of his quest of self-discovery, but it's still a bit of a dick move
If it has to be done for 8man's sake so be it. I do think Yui will be able to move past it though because otherwise I don't see the point of what the three have been trying for.

has made it a plot point that there's a problem with people assuming her motives,
It is mostly 8man though. All we can be certain is that 8man will either be blindsided or it will be an amazing breakthrough if he could know her motives without himself tainting it.

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

I don't know what are you talking about user. He's already a girl.

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

Yui already won the Hikki bowl. And Yukino helped.

Mason Stewart
Mason Stewart

Korea
That's why

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

Nah man
Yui won the Hikkibowl for Yukino since Yukino's going overseas.
Once Yukino comes back, Hachiman is all Yukino's again.

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

there will never be a season 2
season 2 came out last year

Dude are you retarded

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

Ok reddit

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

Of course, but before she goes oversees she's going to claim what's rightfully hers first. Just to make sure Yui knows her place.

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

Nope. Yukino will stop being dependent on him and be forced to marry Pan-san. Yui gets to keep Hikki.

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

Yeah, that's most certainly not happening. You can pretty much take whatever happens in ANOTHER and reverse it. That will be the way volume 12 plays out.

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

In ANOTHER:
Yui gets her Hikki
Yui and Yukino are friends
Yukino hides her imperfections and her feelings
Yukino gives Yui an assist
the club is whole
Most of those things will happen in the main series too.

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

So you do know the key differences between the two and how they will be different.

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

Yukino isn't even in love with him in the main series, only in ANOTHER.

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

Okay. Let me guess, Yuipollfag?

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

I am just saying that ANOTHER isn't the opposite of the main series. Some elements of the ending will stay the same such as the club staying together and YY staying friends.

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

Can you explain why the name Yuipollfag is used? I'm assuming it has something to do with strawpoll.

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

Yeah, no, that's not happening either.

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

Even if Yui and Yukino like the same guy they can work through it and remain friends. The club is precious to all three of them. It would be a spit in the face to the theme if everything blows up just because people are honest with what they feel. No matter who wins all three will be happy like it was in ANOTHER.

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

spend months telling us that Yui loves Hayama in ANOTHER and definitely doesn't like 8man
"Y-yukino only likes h-him in ANOTHER!
Not very consistent.

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

There's this guy that constantly says the most opposite shit of what is true. He's a Yuifag. A couple of months ago he made a poll with something like, does Yukino love Hachiman? Or something along those lines. He was the only person to vote. He used a black marker to cover the voting results, but he showed the percentages, the percentage being 100% Yukino doesn't love Hachiman, since he was the only one that voted naturally. Then he presented that as some kind of evidence. People called him out on it. A week or so later he posted the same link, people called him out on it again. Since then it has become very easy to spot who he is. Just look for the most annoying person that says the most contrarian shit imaginable. That's Yuipollfag. He's been active for quite a few months now.

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

the girl with the shortest and therefore best hair is the worst

Fucking you Watari

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Why are Yuifags still so delusional? I don't get it.

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

It stands to reason that since Yui won ANOTHER she will win the main series.

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

G-guys, you know that the point of the last episode was not in who 8man would go out with, but to demonstrate clearly that he's an emotionally stunted and fucked up person that can just barely stand up for himself, and there is no way that he could have a meaningful romantic relationship with anyone by the end of season 2?

Carter King
Carter King

not that I disagree, but this is Sup Forums. We argue about waifus. That is what we do.

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

the point of the last episode was not in who 8man would go out with
Correct

but to demonstrate clearly that he's an emotionally stunted and fucked up person that can just barely stand up for himself, and there is no way that he could have a meaningful romantic relationship with anyone by the end of season 2
Incorrect

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

And what reason is that?
The only reason Hikki even noticed her that much in ANOTHER was because she was just taking Yukino's place at every turn.

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

Yeah, Yeah, Yuipollfag

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

It's been fucking obvious how this will end forever now. If you're still denying that you are delusional.

It stands to reason since Yui won ANOTHER she will win the main series
Why the fuck would Watari bother writing an AU if the main series had the same ending?

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

I like Yui more than Yukino and I don't want to see her hurt. I find the idea that Yukino may be in love with him unsettling and it would be poor writing.

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

totsuka will never walk in on you changing
Why live?

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

Well at least you're being honest, Yuifag.

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

Sometimes I think 8man is pretty based but when he gets into his bitchy moods I feel like he's the type of dude to read the cliff notes of catcher in the rye and act as if it changed his entire life.

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

Yeah, Yeah, delusional Yuipollfag

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

Do people seriously think Yukino isn't end girl? I mean it's fine if you don't like her. Shit, I'm a Kawasomething man myself. But everyone should've known how this series would end from Volume 1.

William Price
William Price

Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Juan Russell
Juan Russell

I prefer Yui since she has big tits and is not very threatening.

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

not very threatening

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

it would be poor writing
How would it be poor writing? Just sounds like you trying to justify you're favorite girl not winning.
You probably had no problem with the writing in ANOTHER did you?

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

As long as one doesn't touch her Hikki she is pretty easy going.

I think any action that hurts Yui is bad and therefore bad writing. Not that it is lower in quality, it is just not nice.

I don't want Yukino to win because it would hurt Yui and hurt their friendship. Yui winning hurts neither Yui or her friendship.

You probably had no problem with the writing in ANOTHER did you?
I enjoyed it.

Jason White
Jason White

/v/

Gabriel Richardson
Gabriel Richardson

Yui was the main romance heroine for a long time. I am not deluded in thinking Yui will win since there is precedence.

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

I disagree. Sure she's been in love with 8 since she was introduced. But that doesn't make her the main heroine.

And if you choose to believe she will win the main series then go ahead. You'll probably end up being disappointed though. I honestly thought she still had a chance before ANOTHER came out but now I don't see a reason why Watari would bother writing it if he planned on making her end girl in the main series as well.

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

You'll probably end up being disappointed though.
Worse than that. I will stop coming to Sup Forums for months.

I don't see a reason why Watari would bother writing it if he planned on making her end girl
Romance is not the end all to this series, it is the main three characters and their relationships. Maybe ANOTHER is the ungenuine end and the main series will be the genuine one.

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

I wonder how much Yui and Yukino would be blindsided if 8man went for Totsuka?

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

Maybe ANOTHER is the ungeniune end and the main series will be the genuine one
A lot of people are saying this and it's definitely possible. I personally think people are giving ANOTHER too much credit. It didn't feel like anymore than a little side series to help sell BDs and make Yui fans happy.

I don't mean to say I want Yui to lose either. I like her character and I hope she can be happy in the main series too. I just don't think she'll end up with her Hikki in both.

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

Damn. It looks like vol 12 won't be out in July either. August at the earliest.

A lot of Yui's happiness is tied to getting her Hikki.

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

SAIKA
A K
I I
K A
AKIAS

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

You weren't paying attention, only at the end could Yukino finally realize she out of all of them needs to act on her problem. She is the most broken person in the Service Club. She needs to list what she wants in life and go for those things, instead of dancing like a puppet to those controlling her

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

Nonsense, Yui would have "fine with a lie"; her own words in LN. It's alright in the realm of love of being selfish and going for the one you want, even if your best friend also loves that person. Good thing Hachiman rejected the notion of anyone controlling Yukino's future (which is Yukino's core problem by the way, her letting that happen)

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

She wants a future with him; he'll get to do more than just touch. Yukino craves what only the 8man can give.

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

A lot of Yui's happiness is tied to getting her Hikki
While I agree to an extent, I'd like to think her character isn't shallow enough to completely revolve around whether or not she wins the 8bowl. I think it'll definitely be a tough blow if she doesnt, but I also think she's a strong enough girl to get over it eventually.

Also, Watari needs to get his shit together. Hes busy working on projects no one cares about instead of finishing the one that everyone wants.

John Foster
John Foster

rephrasing your question
a. airhead who shares nothing in common with you, only redeeming feature set of tits, loves pop culture (which you hate) and superficial clique (which you hate even more) , who can't even understand you when you use medium-hard words
2. woman with petite build and perfect proportions who shares many of your interests, who is extremely intelligent, who is tender hearted and works hard and helps others even as she present a default cold shell because of her past traumas

Seems obvious to me, who needs the bun-headed sex toy?

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

No confusion at all.
Hachiman told her to solve her own problems. Since her problem is not going for what she wants in life, not a problem if she takes control of her future with family, and then still goes for man she wants.

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

Since he patterned Iroha after his Kouhai whom he has recent contact which you can see in his tweets, you must be wrong

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

that's pretty much ruled out for the main series unless pic happens

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page