Seele has the Dead Sea Scrolls right?

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

Seele has the Dead Sea Scrolls right?
How did they plan to fight Arael if they didn't intend to use the Spear anyways?

Eva thread, keep the waifu shit away.

Eli Price
Eli Price

Reporting for doody!

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

How can they even read this shit?

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

There wasn't anything in there about the specific forms and approaches angels would take, Nerv was pretty much never prepared for the gimmick-of-the-week. Angels start as the same shrimp baby embryo and self-determine after hatching.

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

Occultism is made up as you go along. It's just artsy schizophrenic sluts and asexuals.

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

Nice cup faggot.

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

How accurate were the Dead Sea Scrolls? Was it ever explained? Could they predict Shinji saying fuck your instrumentality bullshit?

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

Google translate

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

Obviously you should play all of the Japan exclusive PS2 game to get your answers. Can't have a show spoon feeding lore to you like a child can we.

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

Riddle me this user, why did the 3rd 4th and 5th Angle attack Tokyo 3 and not Germany where Adam was at the time.

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

I thought the angels wanted to merge with Lilith or Adam, guess it is which one is closer to them.

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

I blame it on changing a premise they had for two years of planning and half of the show's production for one that made less sense, but you could wank it as half of a mature Lilith having a stronger smell than a preemie Adam.

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

Where did you get that cup from?

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

uhhh

you may need to rewatch the show again

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

Same, I want one

Isaiah Hughes
Isaiah Hughes

There are stores that do that, I think you can mail one of those from internet, you only need the image (I'm pretty sure the guy just resized it using waifu 2x or upscale+Selective Gaussian Blur).

Cooper King
Cooper King

Do you have a HQ version of the image? I tried getting it done months ago but couldn't find one good enough.

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

While there's a thread
Is anything past End of Eva worth watching?

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

If you really wants more Eva, theres the Rebuilds. 1 and the majority of 2 are just retellings of the story with a few minor changes and updated animation, 3 just goes full retard though.

Brody King
Brody King

Not really.
There are only the Rebuilds and those suck.
Only watch them if you have to much free time.
4.44 might be good but it will never come out.

Reminder that the original looks better than the CGbuilds.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page