WSJD - Boku no Hero Academia

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

New week, new manga.

I haven't actually read it yet but Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary looks like it's very good. It's by a newcomer, Kentaro Itaki

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

Black lightning

The anti-Full Cowl begins.

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

FUCK

Buffs, huh? I've been meaning to write a story with a protagonist based all around buffs.

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

Love that banter

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

That really fucked him up.

David Brown
David Brown

Master
VIZ Translators, please

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

I don't believe Im saying this but the viz translation of this chapter is utter cancer compared with the rest.

Easton Green
Easton Green

Remember.

Dumper=Autist.

Watch him sperg out over Deku's page like he always does.

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

He really looks like a comics character in that second panel.

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

Viz can nothing translate propery from long ago.

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

Bakugou is one of my favorite characters.

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

THAT SHIT TASTE

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

Vizanon, you're alright.

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

bakugou uses breakdance
it's super effective

Daniel Johnson
Daniel Johnson

Finally i can see what the flashback in the last panel was.

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

Everything makes sense now

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

As if this ship needed more wind in its sails.

You know, I like this, but I think it's not quite as strong as it could be. There aren't actually all that many interactions between Bakugou and Kirishima prior to this. You can tell Kirishima likes him, but it doesn't seem like Bakugou necessarily returned that feeling of friendship or even camaraderie. I guess it's fine, though.

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

Full Cowling
What the fuck Viz?

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

Good chapter.

Jeremiah Morris
Jeremiah Morris

The absolute tactman

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

I agree.

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

He was willing to tutor him, though.
That's gotta count.

William Barnes
William Barnes

Thanks vizanon

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

Viz still using "Ida" instead of "Iida" when the proper romanization has already been revealed
I can understand it when people use Ochako instead of Ochaco, but this one actually changes the pronounciation

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

Shokugeki no Souma /a/thread/141605920#p141605920

This is something pretty much all official romanizations do, even often the romanizations you see from Japan itself. I don't get it, it's stupid. There's really a big difference between Ida and Iida.

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

Thanks for the dump as usual.

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

BNHA gets the cover and lead color page next issue

You know what that means, it's time for All Might to die in color and seeing his last smile on the cover.

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

USJ
tournament: cavalry battle
tournament: duel
hero names
tutoring
That's a lot of interactions compared to some other characters supposed to be friends.

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

just dump the pics and spare us your autistic ramblings

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

Super hoping Shigaraki didn't just put some shit onto Bakugou before he flew up.

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

You could also just open the pics and ignore him, you know?

William Howard
William Howard

Thanks for the dump! And honestly I agree.

Author comments?

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

Bakugou was with the villains for more than 2 days
When he was sleeping they put some Noumu marbles into his pockets
Compress will release them when the kids think they are safe

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

At the end.

Why are you so mad at me, anyway?

Is it because I "insulted" Deku or because I don't like Hunter x Hunter? I've been wondering. You seem so furious every week.

Wyatt White
Wyatt White

Mostly people are unable to ignore comments.

William Butler
William Butler

Imagine

Angel Price
Angel Price

seems like the right translation though

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

I imagined the same kind of despair Deku had when he thought he stopped the first Noumu.
Noumus n shit, always ruining Deku's day.

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

Thanks a lot vizanon, see you at the WT thread.

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

He should have landed with the knee, it´s more hero-like.

Bentley James
Bentley James

Damn, Shigaraki really looks like a main character that is running away with his friends, while the cool mentor fights the big bad to buy them time.

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

Last week Deku was pretty suicidal user, I remember Vizanon talking good of him in another arcs.

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

In this arc he has been pretty cool, seeing him destroying all the sasuke-fags expectations was gold.

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

Will we fucking see a creative use of the "Let's make everyone's power work together" agaiN?

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

World Trigger /a/thread/141606833#p141606833

ya, because when Deku's not being foolish I like him a lot

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

You finally show your good taste.

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

we will see FRIENDSHIP

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

People like bakuguo.
I guess wsj manga really does attract a lot of teenagers.

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

He is asshole and deserves all the shit that happens to him, but he has his moments.

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

He's been cool this arc. He's starting to win me over.

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

Oh no there are people who like the characters I hate
You are more immature than a teenager. You should not post on this board.

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

All that salt

What's wrong Bakugoufag?

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

Slowly he's starting to be less of an arse little by little each chapter.

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

You are the only one salty here.

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

Thanks for the dump. Now time for World Trigger.

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

resorts to fag calling

Chase King
Chase King

ah so baitigou has found his way onto the wsj threads. everyone you know the drill just ignore him.

he always uses "bakugoufag" and the like.

Elijah Green
Elijah Green

Kirishima is the only one Bakugou actually interacts with regularly besides Deku, and with Deku it's pure hate.

It's the closest thing he has to a friend I guess.

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

NEW SERIES Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary /a/thread/141607843#p141607843

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

That's funny coming from the guy getting pissy that someone doesn't like his shitty character.

But tell me user, what do you like about Bakugou? Is this because everyone likes him and are willing to fuck the pros heroes to get him back despite the fact that he's an asshole about everyone else? Is this because the mangaka admitted he made a mistake writing him in the first chapters and the Bakugou from now is basically a different character? Is this the way the manga skips over any interactions he has that might develop his character despite "angry dude who yell a lot"? Is this his quirk which conveniently vary in strength depending on whether or not it's useful for the plot that he succeeds?Is this because he's a bottom in all the fujoshi doujins published?

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

AFO is a monster, he didn´t have enough turning the fat winged brat into a Noumu, he also stole the finger quirk of one of Bakugou´s friends, he seems to be using along with another one though.

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

I guess you're interested in his character too baitigou

William Reed
William Reed

He's entertaining.

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

Implying the mangaka even has the balls to kill kids.

No one even died yet in the manga besides a couple Noumus, regardless of your "ALL MIGHT IS GOING TO DIE RIGHT NOW" shit that's been going on for weeks.

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

nah that kid was in the first episode.

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

wow, not only are you the fag caller, you're also the one sperging out about bakugou not being able to get away from 6 villains the other thread

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

We can just call him baitigou for now on user

John Bennett
John Bennett

Yeah, and then there was a 10 month timeskip in episode 3 and we never saw that guy again.

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

Can fly with his explosions
Somehow can't use that to get away from 6 villains, none of them able to fly

Can pack enough punch to blow walls off buiildings
Can't dispatch 6 guys

Explain this.

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

Dude, the fat kid being the winged Noumu is confirmed and Stain killed him.

He could have stolen it after that. In fact I was joking about the finger kid, but stoling a quirk doesn´t imply that the original user dies, it seems that they end like Ragdoll.

David Gomez
David Gomez

no way, go back and reread the thread

Camden James
Camden James

And you call me salty? I won't say why I like and I know it's wasted on you. You are acting like this since forever. A character can't be liked by everyone and I know that, unlike the retard that you are. There are characters I don't like as well but you won't see me ranting like a bitch about it as you do.

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

the fucking diagram here shows that he's surrounded on the bottom right panel.
how the fuck can someone be this retarded to miss it

Caleb White
Caleb White

The "argument" you, or someone equally as retarded as you, said was that eventually he'd have to come down and he'll be at the mercy of the villains.

Which is retarded because we can clearly see there's buildings all around

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

the mangaka admitted he made a mistake writing him in the first chapters and the Bakugou from now is basically a different character?
I don't get why this is a common opinion, there's very little difference between the bakugou from chapter 1 and the bakugou who backhanded deku for daring to try speaking to him

he's consistently been a giant cunt, l don't get where's this brilliant development his fans seem to think he got, keep in mind l think the comparisons with sasuke were always retarded

Adam James
Adam James

This needs to be a copy pasta

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

the fucking diagram here shows that he's surrounded on the bottom right panel.
And that prevents him from going UP because?

Carson Phillips
Carson Phillips

he thinks he can fly forever

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

Because he's surrounded??

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

He can certainly fly to the buildings you can see in the last page.

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

but he's surrounded

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

I'm lost, The author is saying Baku is a different character?

Robert White
Robert White

the mangaka admitted he made a mistake writing him in the first chapters
This again
No, he never said that. He wrote him as he wanted. He ended up hating Gogo Katsuki, his prototype who was supposed to be unintentionally harsh with his words and turned him into the Bakugo we know.

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

That'd be a fair point if a flying villain was right above him.

But there's none, there's nothing preventing Bakugou from flying away. He has incredible agility and can dodge 6 villains successfully, when even a simple contact with a last 2 of them is an instant game over, so I don't see why going up would cause him so much trouble.

John Phillips
John Phillips

Don't listen to that retard.

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

He is kinda nice, another villain would tell the scrub to shut up, but he calls the guy for his name and answer in a respectful way.

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

you want him to somehow "fly" over them all run into the partially destroyed buildings and wait until allmight and afo finish their building destroying fight, and even if he manages this the other 6 wouldn't be able to catch him how?

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

Nope, but he admited in a interview that Bakuo was too much of a asshole in the first chapter.

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

hes still fucking surrounded

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

No, I just want him to fly over them and land on the roof or whatever is the last floor standing of the building you can see right on the last page.

I don't see what's complicated to understand. Yeah, he surrounded, but none of the villains can reach him if he's on the roof and they're on the ground, right? AfO obviously could but All Might is keeping him busy as said in this chapter.

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

Duh, they had to nerf bakugou to give more screentime to other kids in the battlefield especially kirishima, besides all the buildings were destroyed, where would he fly anyway

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

He has been slowly developing imo, it's not a big change but he's still a bit better than in the early chapters. He had to admit that other people were also strong.

That he actually accepted Kirishima's help is also a development. Or fuel for the fujos, whatever you prefer.

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

No, he didn't. He knows he's an asshole and that's how he wanted to draw him.

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

see
the distance he needs to travel is slightly far

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

The author has a bad habit of making obnoxious characters bigger pricks than what they're supposed to be. He fucked up first with Baku and then fucked up with Monoma. He turned Baku's assholery down a notch and made Monoma's condensation a gag.

Monoma should have been a girl. The fighting between those two would have been glorious.

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

ah yes, that makes more sense

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

You really went on paint to drew a pic that makes no sense with what I'm saying? You do realise Bakugou can propulse himself vertically to great heights, right? He did so right this chapter.

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

That's a huge distance to jump user, he can't actually fly. And he needs an opening which the arriving team provided

Luis Price
Luis Price

Because thats the only fucking wall he can escape to and yet again hes still surrounded.

how is this so hard to miss

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

And the page.

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

vertically does not equal diagonal, it's a larger distance, and oportunity

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

It's not that far. From the look of it the building is maybe ten meters to his right, and Bakugou was leaping over robots taller than that in the sport festival.

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

But guess what two villains are in his way towards that destination.

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

Because thats the only fucking wall he can escape to and yet again hes still surrounded.

Nigga I'm afraid you're blind.

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

But he can propulse himself vertically user, that's the whole point. That's how he managed to grab Kirishima's hand in that very chapter.

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

Thanks for showing the exact same wall im talking about you retard.

because it's also known that the 5 known white figures behind the wall are momo, iida, deku, todoroki and kishirama.

Guess which wall the busted out from?

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

No he pro pulsed him self upwards. While deku, iida and kishirama provided the forward momentum

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

I was talking about the half-destroyed building you can see on the top right of the last panel. Deku's team were hiding behind a different one.

I don't know what's wrong with your eyes.

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

Because he's surrounded and there are no openings. Trying to escape, regardless of directions, means he would need to divert his attention from the villain even for a little while. If during that span one of the villains, especially Mr.Compress, managed to catch him, it would be over.

Also, he doesn't know if any of the villains have any long-range Quirk. If he got sniped or something mid-air, he would end up in a worse position than before. We know the villains don't have any lsnipers, but he doesn't.

Deku's rocket provides a diversion of attention from the villains, giving Bakugou an opening to escape. Additionally, they were already moving at high speed, so the possibility of them getting sniped by enemies caught off-guard is low.

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

He can propulse himself upward then forward.

He does so to leap over the giant robot in the school race.

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

half destroyed building that leads to nowhere
yep definitely a non retarded option right there famalam

James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez

4/20
shiit

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

Anyone have a link to the full opening song that sony didn't rape out of existence?

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

I'm sorry user, I just don't think someone with the reflexes to keep up with 6 persons out for his blood at once can't take the half a second necessary to just blast his way up. Plus, he was noted to keep his distances with the vilalins

We saw a bit of Kacchan's thoughts here , he doesn't seem to be concerned about long-range quirk and even then, the one he clearly fears the most is most likely the magician for his ability to reduce him, and he's only ground-based. Plus, his quirk is explosions, by definition his "flying" is erraticso I don't think long-range fear is the only thing that kept him on the ground.

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

When will we get the next chapter anyways?

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

No chapter illustration on Twitter?

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

Discuss why bakugous limited options are limited

image on the right is from chapter 89
image on the left is from chapter 90

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

Are you pretending to be retarded? Why would he stops there? Since he'll be out of range of the villains quirks he can just aim for another building, like the one behind the wall Deku and the rest were hiding, and just blast himself there. After that no way the villains will catch up unless One for All uses his warp quirk again, but no one seems really concerned about it.

Robert Price
Robert Price

Bakugou will never be WEED LMAO

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

Damn if her hair wasnt orange she would be best girl

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

see this post famalam

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

It's been a long time since we had one, Hori now does one or two illustrations for every anime episode instead.

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

I'm basing myself on the most recent chapter and the last page clearly shows a building within Bakugou's reach. Are Deku and his friends on the right or on the left on AfO again? I was under the impression they were on his left but your pic makes them look more on the right.

Either way, you can still see some buildings that could be used by Bakugou as a way to get some high ground

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

but guess what user? he still fucking surrounded.
I think I made my point

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

Are you ready guys?
i don't

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

Two weeks isn't a long time.

Hidoi, anon-kun.

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

He wanted an asshole, but in the video interview he said that he went over the line in the first chapter.

David Brooks
David Brooks

Don't worry. Orange hair makes her the second worst girl

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

The pictures two weeks ago were also posted on sunday around the time the anime aired, like the ones he posted yesterday.

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

I need Bakugo to get his costume revamped so he can do some crazy foot explosions for maximum samba

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

I may be stupid or something, but wasn´t Mr Compact able to fly? It never made sense to me, but he went pretty fast over the trees in the last arc, maybe he had some equipment or used his power somehow.

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

Can he even create explosions with his feet? I only ever saw him do it with his hands.

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

He was able to jump high iirc

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

he's probably saying that because of the "kill yourself" line, it might have gotten him in trouble with parents of kids reading the magazine or something, because otherwise there's really no difference between chap 1 bakugou and say chapter 60 bakugou

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

I need Deku to not be a green rabbit.

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

Would Horikoshi be based enough to make the color page spread the last two pages of the chapter?

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

I think AssClass did that when they finally killed Koro-Sensei.

Justin Martin
Justin Martin

It must be that.

David Murphy
David Murphy

Over yonder /a/thread/141607843#p141609871

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

I want AFO and All Might in the cover, please Hori, I really want to see the colors of that creepy mask.

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

It comes from his sweat, thought we mostly see him activate it with his palms. Feet shouldn't be so drastically different, and could make for some cool ass acrobatics

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

Telling someone to die in Japanese has a vastly different feeling than it does in English. While an English speaker would be extremely offended or disturbed to be told that, the phrase is in the daily vocabulary of young people in Japan. In fact, I challenge you to find a manga that DOESN’T have a character shouting 死ね! (shine) at some point in time. Little kids in Japan yelling “Go die!” at their friends is basically the equivalent of kids in America saying “You’re not my friend anymore!” Of course it isn’t something they mean literally – it’s just what children say when they are upset. So when Bakugou tells Deku to go die and Deku doesn’t even flinch, it’s because he’s probably been hearing it since he was in pre-school, so it isn’t a big deal to him or anyone else around him.
In Japanese, these lines sound very immature and silly. Kacchan reads like a brat throwing a tantrum all the time. It’s impossible to take him even remotely seriously – He’s just a mess of impotent rage, whose obsession with Deku is being completely ignored in favor of Deku focusing on his own priorities. The more aggressive and abusive language he chooses, the less serious he sounds. He’s just so over-the-top that he winds up in this place where he wants to be intimidating and impressive, but sort of just flounders like a try-hard instead.

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

mina having bigger tits than momo

l'm triggered

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

Again, no opening. If during that half second of not paying attention an enemy grabbed him he's done. Also, I would suppose for an explosion to propel him that high he would need some time to charge, even as little as a second, and take a specific posture, like pointing his hands to the ground. An enemy paying attention could figure out he's trying to escape and stop him.

Additionally, the villains are constantly trying to get closer to him. Which is why he's keeping a distance in the first place. Even if he managed to fly up,there's a chance he could have an extra person hanging on to his legs.

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

Jirou having breast envy

kek

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

when will this giant autist stop trying to justify bakugou being a cunt

go away

Tyler Ortiz
Tyler Ortiz

Bakugo, Kid...!!

This makes me mad, I don't speak perfect nip but even I know it is MY BOY.

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

So, Kacchan is Sup Forums?

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

It's "shonen". My boy is a very liberal translation. Kid isn't entirely wrong.

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

that post
justify
learn to read

David Parker
David Parker

This is my contribution to you fellow anons. You can make this into a copy past explaining the situations etc.

from here
Because he's surrounded and there are no openings. Trying to escape, regardless of directions, means he would need to divert his attention from the villain even for a little while. If during that span one of the villains, especially Mr.Compress, managed to catch him, it would be over.

Also, he doesn't know if any of the villains have any long-range Quirk. If he got sniped or something mid-air, he would end up in a worse position than before. We know the villains don't have any lsnipers, but he doesn't.

Deku's rocket provides a diversion of attention from the villains, giving Bakugou an opening to escape. Additionally, they were already moving at high speed, so the possibility of them getting sniped by enemies caught off-guard is low.

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

you've just copypasted the strained rationalization of a greasy tumblr fujo shlicking over fanarts of bakugou raping deku too

conglaturations

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

Being surrounded takes a relative importance when you can just fly away.

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

He just says "shonen", which means "young boy". FA translated it to "my boy" which sounds great in context, but it's not a faithful translations, Viz's "young [name]" has the best balance.

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

bakugou raping deku
Absolutely disgusting.
It should be the other way around.

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

It's a comment on translation and adaptation anon-kun

Robert Price
Robert Price

fanarts of bakugou raping deku too
No fanarts of Deku raping Bakugou? I'm disappointed.

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

You can only do that for center color. Lead color means it's literally the first page of the magazine.

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

Sasukefags are never gonna shut up no matter how many times we tell them to read the manga

See They are beyond reason

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

Oh I made a mistake the image on the left is from chapter 90 while the image on the right is from chapter 89. i'll fix that later

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

Author comments?

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

Maybe fallen Angels version is, but it's because their own translation is very stylized and adapted to death to sound as slick and neutral as possible, this one is a more literal translation, Japanese never sounded nice in english anyway.

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

I fixed the copy and pasta
You can make this into a copy past with explaining the situation etc.

from here

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

it was a complete waste of time in the context of the conversation you tedious cocksucker

William King
William King

I get where you're coming from, but I just don't believe that in the time he spent dodging everything flawlessly (let's say one minute), he couldn't find one opportunity. If escaping by the air is risky, how would you qualify staying on the ground?

Plus, he can dish out explosions powerful enough to destroy rocks even without his gloves, I don't see why he couldn't use that to make some room. Really, it just seems like a really convoluted justification for something that happened (or rather didnt), frankly speaking, because the author wanted to put Deku's group to some use.

Ryder Diaz
Ryder Diaz

see

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

stay mad user, you don't even know what scene she's talking about

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

Plus, he can dish out explosions powerful enough to destroy rocks even without his gloves

but wouldn't that leave him wide open for compress? He even said it himself that he can't allow the masked guy aka compress to touch him

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

God dammit Togashi.

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

I responded to the points made in the original post, I don't see what you're tying to prove deleting and reposting the exact same post twice.

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

Because I made a mistake on that one which will confused people, no point keeping it

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

Is Togashi really sick or just lying to start a new hiatus?

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

l know that her bullshit "he's impossible to take seriously he's a tryhard" rationalization is a poor attempt at convincing her fellow landwhales her ship isn't problematic and doesn't apply to what we were discussing initially

but of course l don't expect you to understand as you're terminally autistic

so l guess l'll take a page out of the bakugou book and tell you to kill yourself instead

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

Yeah, yeah, keep bullshitting Togashi.

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

It's funny you say that because isn't this an image board where people constantly tell people to kill themselves and no one ever takes it seriously.

talk about ironic

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

Try again when you learn jap language/culture senpai

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

I'm happy Kubo is happy with the Olympic emblem.

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

Perhaps, but then it would've been a good idea to explain that, with a line from Bakugou like "Can't get away long enough to go up" or something. Did they ever mention how Bakugou "charging" his shots takes a time significantly longer than usual somewhere in the manga?

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

this is indeed a forum full of cunts, what's your point

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

it's something you need to do up close.
aka what he did against all might in the exam. He always did it upclose.

That would be unfavorable in this situation

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

Momo's fine as a character but her design is plain as fuck and doesn't even really mash well with the other girls, I know it's part of the joke but it's still annoying at times

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

it's because you exactly sound like bakugou telling people to kill themselves.

Only difference is that you're not a nip

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

Will she ever get an own arc?

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

are you retarded

my initial point was that hori might have been in trouble after making bakugou tell deku to kill himself and now you come up with hurr hurr ur liek bakugou how ironic?

you guys really are the sasuke fanbase 2.0

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

I hope so very much.

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

Nope, Im just pointing out the irony. Your argument is well and sound for the most part

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

still sad she didn't end up with "Alien Queen" as her hero name

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

Thank you

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

I like that he is so beyond anything those people comprehend he doesn't even get angry.

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

She has to, because she has the Deku hairstyle.

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

It's very similar to the letter u being left off when it follows an o. It's just an elongated sound. It's not incorrect, but it's much more uncommon so it looks weird when it happens. Another example is Hiiragi becoming Hiragi.

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

Ashido's thighs
Healthy

You fuckin know it.

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

I wonder if this was a deliberate choice or simply convinience because it's easy to draw or something that they have similar hair, there was a single concept art piece where she had longer hair and more complex horns iirc

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

She's one of the last students who didn't get featured too prominently at this point, isn't she? She wasn't even very prominent in the exam arc which was weird considering how much focus there was on the animal talk guy

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

l'd say she's about as featured as hagakure

which is pretty sad as hagakure is fucking invisible

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

The first Noumu was pretty cool, also the "shirtless + jeans" design that the Noumus have is great.

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

Probably a deliberate choice.

Also, her description:
However, just one slip up and she'll end up dissolving her clothes!

Horikoshi is too much of a pervert to not let this happen.
Deku and Mina fight a villain in the city
They win
Her clothes are destroyed
Victory hugging Deku without realizing her clothes are destroyed

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

One for All SFX

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

All For One sounds like a funny power, I suppose that he makes the combos using quiks that erase each other weakness, like the strengh enchancer one in this case.

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

She had less spotlight even than the support department girl

Parker Young
Parker Young

fuck off tumblr

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

The first one and the batch we've seen right after that were the best, that one shown during the field trip was a bit too over the top and the most recent ones are fairly unremarkable.

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

Kubo knows his shit

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

these guys fight villains
your little scenario play out
she hugs Bakugou
You'd all flip your shit.

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

Will ALl for One die in a sacrifice to inspire/trigger shigaraki? Will he be able o transfer his power right as he's dying?

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

having a problem with translating Sensei to Master
You seriously can't be this much of a weeb.

Oliver Roberts
Oliver Roberts

Would you?

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

inb4 Bakugou doesn't make it and is killed.

Would a death ruin the series?

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

no who gives a shit
deku already has two best grills lusting for his dick, bakugou can get his micropenis dissolved l'd be fine with it

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

They have been saying this for some time and I really like the idea, but it would be kind of sad to kill AFO before we the chance to know more about him, so far he seems like a pretty chill dude and a great father.

William Edwards
William Edwards

Who will win the dekubowl?

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

Is All Might really holding himself back?

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

From all the characters involved in this arc, All Might, Iida and Momo are the most likely to die.

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

ya, because when Deku's not being foolish I like him a lot

I think that's the point. You're supposed to dislike Deku when he's reckless. He's not designed to be always likeable. It's probably the author's anti-Gary Stu approach, whether or not you find it effective is another story altogether.

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

Does anyone actually say [name], Kid at all in English? I've never seen it or heard it. Usually when kid is used, name isn't used.

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

Tutor him into a puddle of blood

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

there will be time to know him through flashbacks and shit though, if that happens.

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

So, what's your dream BnHA episode? Here's mine:

All Might gets a booty call from Mount Lady to meet her at the Sports Festival Arena. He gets there, turns out it was Shigaraki and Sensei using a voice modifier. All of the League of Villains is there too. They've stolen all of his film collection and they tell him he has to follow all their instructions and whatever happens to him he has to act like he enjoys it. If he doesn't, they will break all of his films and attack the students at UA.

So the next day, AM walks into a room wearing diapers and a pacifier, acting like a retarded baby. All of the League of Villains is there and they give him the hardest, most brutal gangrape in history. As instructed, AM acts like he completely enjoys it and asks for more.

Then in walks that liquid guy from episode 1. Turns out he joined the League of Villains for revenge. He's been eating a special protein-only diet for weeks just for this. He pulls down his pants and partially defecates the longest, thickest, hardest log ever, and proceeds to use it to give AM the most furious ass-to-ass action ever recorded. AM can't hold his tears anymore, but pretends they're from pleasure. It's finally over.

Then Shigaraki reveals the room they're in is actually see through from the outside, and they're in the school arena. All of the students have been watching All Might get gangbanged and enjoy it, and it's been broadcasted worldwide. They finally kick him out of the premises, and break all of his films anyway.

Later, AM runs into Mount Lady, who tells him she didn't know he was such a fag. Eraserhead walks in and proceeds to have passionate sex with her in front of AM, and after he finishes, pees all over him, much to her delight.

After the ending credits, All Might (depowered form) is wandering off on a road in the middle of nowhere. A speeding car runs him over and breaks his spine, but it's non lethal. He is left laying there in extreme pain for days, and finally dies of hunger.

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

rip togashi

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

The bakugo they got is not the real bakugo, but a copy made by dabi.
dabi could also make explosions with his hands besides other things with his quirk
The real bakugo is in pearl form still by the magician.
All for One had this all panned to work exactly like this.

how wold you react?

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

Since Bakugou has now effectively been rescued twice I'm imagining it'll stick this time.

So basically RIP All Might, that's the only thing that can reasonably be expected to go wrong now.

I'd be fucking shocked if anything happened to the kids other than them witnessing what goes down.

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

I believe that's actually the point. This moment is where Kirishima really makes an impression on Bakugou instead of simply being a guy who wants to hang out with him due to Bakugou's own superior status. For a guy with a superiority/inferiority complex, having people associate with you on a casual basis isn't much since it's more like a given.

In the same vein, you can see how his face was drawn all smug yet relieved at the same time when he saw Eraserhead back him up on TV and completely went "I told ya so bitches" feeling all vindicated.

He's still a flawed little high school fucker, and I think that's part of the charm since he's practically Deku's opposite who is easily more mature and socially adjusted from a work society perspective.

Carson Barnes
Carson Barnes

Mm, I said something about this last week. How I think it's deliberate. Not sure how effective it is or rather how well it's being portrayed, but at least I can see it.

What I mainly complain about is however believable it might be. It gets frustrating seeing him be THIS dumb, these days.

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

So how many people died when AFO sent All Might flying? I don´t think that the police could have evacuated the people in such a big area.

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

I would laugh my ass off

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

Moonreader here, you're wrong and in full denial. If the person posting wasn't a female on tumblr you wouldn't be able to say shit you bitch nigger. The explanation she gave also applies to chink, and to an extent even gook.

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

Why is it that this shit is popular enough to warrant a dub, the manga is selling like hot cakes, yet the anime looks so genericly shitty? It doesn't do a good job of getting across the original dynamicism at all.

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

beating AlphaGo

Not possible, even the gooks only got 1 win out of 5 and it was practically a miracle from him evolving mid-match. Then AlphaGo just learned from that and pulled the same shit in the next match.

Even Sai would job to AlphaGo.

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

it's a televised anime, there's only so much most studios can do

I think they do a fine job, sometimes even a better one.

Hudson Cooper
Hudson Cooper

Deku is cute! I want to marry Deku!

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

Best girl, obviously.

Calling it, Deku will need gadgets to control his quirk properly without getting paralyzed or something and she'll get relevant again

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

She's a super jobber whose only redeeming value is her athleticism relative to the other girls in Class A not named Frog. And even then she lacks the technique and smarts to make use of it.

Until she gets her own resolve to improve like Ochaco does, she'll stay on the lower end of the class.

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

Deku is for bullying only.

Juan Long
Juan Long

Still not as bad as the fact that the police had rifles and were treated as no better than kids with nerf guns.

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

Togasih is THIS desperate to start a new hiatus
I wanna feel sorry for you man but it's every, fucking, time.

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

AfO deliberately get's himself killed in a brutal way. Has it filmed and shows his dying moments on national TV. Turns the whole the whole nation against All Might.

That would be delicious.

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

thanks for telling us you speak nip you retarded weeb

next time please try to follow the conversation since the beginning and make an effort to understand such complex concepts as context

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

Dabi is unconscious and Twice the guy that makes clones was trying to capture Baku with the other villians so if that happened it'd make no damn sense.

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

So what did OFA do the be labeled the ultimate evil again?
Didn't he bring order to the world brought to chaos by the appearance of quirks?
By that logic he should be one of the first heroes right?
also he seems like an all round nice guy except for the fact that he turns people into noumus.

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

context
claiming you know context without knowing the proper context
making up your own context instead of accepting the given context by someone who understands the language and culture

Thanks for telling us you're mentally nigger tier and no different than the land whales that you hate for being in denial.

You know nothing EOP, you aren't in a position to even claim to talk about context. Just because you like your headcanon doesn't make it proper context.

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

Stain had a point, and AfO does not look all that bad though, so we may have a case of Horikoshi pointing out that "the good guys" and "heroes" are not necessarily synonyms.

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

best girl
But that's not ribbit

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

l'm talking about the context of the scene in chapter 1 where bakugou tells deku he should kill himself you hilarious mongoloid, it's obvious to everyone not blatantly retarded it's not supposed to be a "oh that bakugou what a little scamp he's impossible to take seriously!" moment like this fat whore is saying

but no deku "didn't flinch" and it's not like even bakugou's lackeys told him he went too far, haha how funny kacchan such a mischevious child!

sasukefags 2.0

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

Support department was a cool idea and I still hope for both more Mei and a couple other students from there

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

Way I understand it he was/is just a dick with machinations for domination.
Not to mention Yakuza-esque activities including kidnapping and (presumably) corporate dickery. The fact that he seems so nice and dad-like may be his age really, he's probably over a century old so there isn't much reason to get up in arms over anything.

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

Jap romanization makes no sense sometimes.
In yugioh for example this is how they romanize some names.
Shun-Syun
Yuri-Joeri
Yuto-Ute

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

Yes and the context of chapter 1 where he says kill yourself is misconstrued because you took it literally, which is what I've been saying for 3 posts now.

it's obvious to everyone not blatantly retarded it's not supposed to be a "oh that bakugou what a little scamp he's impossible to take seriously!" moment like this fat whore is saying

Correct, but neither is it Bakugou actually telling him to go kill himself. It's more akin to Bakugou saying Deku may as well learn to fly before he tries being a hero, it's impossible. That's why no one cares.

But of course, you being the personification of a sperglord nigger just can't manage to wrap your head around such a simple concept, that your translations don't give you everything you need, that English isn't a perfect language, that you don't know jack shit and actually need to educate yourself instead of rambling on whenever something pops up that seems out of place to you. Nowhere in your mind is there even the slightest chance that all the translations you've read so far is missing something, it's IMPOSSIBRU you understand Japan enough to run it as Prime Minister by now.

No, for you it's always the world is wrong, how could you an EOP that shit posts on Sup Forums all day ever be wrong? Fucking sasukefags that's what it is.

Fuck off.

Carter Hernandez
Carter Hernandez

Ignore that guy, he does this everytime.

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

That's why no one cares.
you mean except deku who makes a clearly furious face at bakugou and then flat out says it's instigation to suicide, and then the two cocksuckers following bakugou around telling him he overdid it?

the ability you faggots have to bend over backwards in an attempt to minimize your husbando's shittiness will never cease to amaze

David Jackson
David Jackson

I really kinda hoping the whole deal from the first chapter to the end of this arc is really the build up for actual character development to get started, where we get to know someone BESIDES Midoriya past bits and pieces of their pasts. Also for real, tangible consequences and changes within the plot.

We've basically gotten a bit of development and background on the main cast and what motivates them.

As for the plot? Until something happens right now basically precisely dick has really changed outside of UA being under media scrutiny (which will magically evaporate when Bakugou is rescued, even if All Might dies). The villains will have basically completely failed at everything outside of killing All Might (if it happens, and even then it's something we've all known was going to happen)- which is their stated goal. That's world changing but as a reader it's not really so much shocking as it is sad.

...so uh, what after that? Like that's Shigaraki's main goal. If it happens here, what the hell else is he going to do? Um, kill people or something? Maybe he wants to kill Midoriya or the kids? Does that fit with his new mantra? Does the world just erupt into chaos because one dude died? How the hell would UA survive further attacks on the students? Will anyone ever discover a cure for my autism?

Don't fuck this up Hori.

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

Moonspeaker since you are here, a favor if you can:
Did Hori said in his interview that Bakugou in the first chapters was too much and he regrets some of his actions there? My moon is not that good so all I could understand from his live interview is that Gogo Katsuki was way worse than the current Bakugou. But an user above said that Hori thought it was too much in the first chapter only. Can you help with this?

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

Did Hori said in his interview that Bakugou in the first chapters was too much and he regrets some of his actions there?
No.
But an user above said that Hori thought it was too much in the first chapter only
No.

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

Because Bakugou is being a jerk who told Deku is a pussy? Of course he knew Deku would not jump and he doesn't want to kill him either retard. All he could do was murmur on his back.

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

Ok, thank you.

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

Are you Baitigou-kun?

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

/a/thread/141585609#p141618406
His first and last fight in the tournament were basically him getting blue balled.

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

why are you even talking about bakugou knowing deku wouldn't jump, how the fuck would he know, is he omniscient

why are you so fucking stupid holy shit

and you know the funniest thing is l didn't even talk shit about bakugou in my initial post, but no of course you cockmonglers had to show up and spread your autism all over the thread

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

Will Uraraka marry Deku?

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

What's Blackmist's backstory and who will be the traitor among the heroes?

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

how the fuck would he know, is he omniscient
Because he's been with him all this time and they said it. He never had the balls tot alk back to him. Are you such an idiot that you think Deku would go kill himself because Bakugou told him to do it? How did Deku knew that Bakugou would use a right swing?Is he omniscient? Faggot.

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

so because he didn't kill himself on the spot he was sure he would never do it?l'm starting to think you really have some sort of mental handicap

this is a kid who got bullied for years and gets told to commit suicide, the bullied kid clearly takes it as such and not in a "oh haha he wasn't literal no one cares l sure don't!" like the absurd narrative pushed by the tumblrina

now l'm done trying to communicate with you, and l'm sorry l'm not able to use the nuances of nip language to tell you that but believe me l mean it, l hope you get cancer and a slow and particularly painful one

peace out

Logan Price
Logan Price

A quirkless guy.
Wants to be a hero, but he didn't have any chances in entry practical exam.
Joins support department, at least he's going to work with heroes
Makes useful gadgets n' shit
One beatiful day he stops robbery/ save orphans from a burning building or something else by using his gadgets.
Gadgets ain't quirks so it's legal.
Makes a whole suit with grappling hooks, stun guns and a cape that will make him float.
He's a Batman now. Showing (especially Deku) that even quirkless can into heroes too.

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

What is alphago?

James Fisher
James Fisher

so because he didn't kill himself on the spot he was sure he would never do it?
Yes, just like he never gave up about being a hero, just like he never talked back to him, just like he kept taking notes, retard. Was Bakugou wrong? Did Deku kill himself? No. You are dumb.

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

Sasukefags
There are actually people who like Sauce?
I don't even care that people like Naruto like a lot of people here, but I can not even imagine someone liking the worst person of the worst clan

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

A computer+algorithm that plays Go.

Go was nearly impossible to "solve" due to the zillions of potential board states it had so it was one of the few board games a human could still beat AI at. Well, not anymore. Alphago blew one of the best Go players on earth the fuck out.

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

I have been wondering for a while if AFO and OFA's father is the grand mastermind behind everything

Someone had to look after AFO after All-Might smashed his head. And Hori loves daddy issues.

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

Why not this one?
Tony Stark's inteligence is not a Quirk/Mutation.

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

He has legions of fujos and fuccbois in his fanclub, where have you been these past ten years?

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

I read naruto, but I never really paid attention to the fanbase.
And if I did see someone liking Sasuke I akways assumed they were 12 year olds or something.

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

To be fair, All Might probably said he couldn't become a hero without a quirk because he himself couldn't without One For All.

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

Yeah, but when you say "a hero without any powers" then normally people first thought would be Batman so I used him as an example.
No surprise. Imagine stopping Bakugou or anyone from villain alliance (inlcuding noumus) with no quirk.
Also hero must be ready for every situation at any time, and quirks are more flexible than equipment that you must carry around, and it's hard to predict what will be useful at any day.

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

Not him, but I'm more iffed about how "Bakugo, kid" sounds like AM is referring to him twice instead of just using "Bakugo my boy" or "young Bakugo".

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

you have issues buddy

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

Why not an villain without a quirk?

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

I'm willing to bet that the suffering won't end and kacchan will still be taken. Hori is just trying to get our hopes up that he won't be turned evil. He has already done this two times in a row third times always the charm

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

has no quirk but has to use weapons on hand
main enemy has an almost unlimited amount of quirks

Like all might said you can't be a hero without a quirk In their world. this would be like batman trying to beat superman without kryptonite in a 1 on 1.

David Green
David Green

You can. He never had the guts to try. With the support company and hardcore training you can be a hero.

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

But you can't. how can you defeat a AFO character? Hell you wouldn't even be able to take out all might now. The support makes things to support quirks not give you one. they won't make an object that could keep up with super speed and they won't make armor that can tank super strength. Plus There is just to many abilities to try and counter any ways. deku wouldn't have the time to even go get an object made for each battle. Like what would he have done when stain appeared? Or when the villain alliance just randomly attack with a OP noumu? These are all instances when not having a quirk would mean death.

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

the batman stuff would have worked only if the quirks got seriously toned down or if deku had access to such powerful technology there'd virtually be no difference between his equipment and a quirk

basically it'd have limited the scope of what hori could do or it wouldn't have changed anything so l'm glad he went with superpowers for the mc

David Parker
David Parker

Becoming a hero and becoming able to beat anyone are two different things. There ar people with shitty Quirks who still manage to become heroes.

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

I agree. Tony Stark can still be hero in this world.
Also I don't think Avengers would beat AFO without extra help.

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

No, because I will!

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

he can still be a hero
But deku goal is to be the number one hero. That's an impossible task with no quirk.

there's people with shitty quirks
And look where they're at, none of them could be a MC.

deku would basically be a bottom feeder hero if not just a cop with tools. He wouldn't have been able to get into UA, he would have been drop from the class or at least put in the general education department. The whole story wouldn't work without a quirk.

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

You know, I enjoy the teamwork aspect to this manga, it's generally well done, but here it feels a little bit like Hori wrote these characters into this arc just so they could do the flying battering ram, rather than having actual reasons for them to be where they are

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

please stop metioning hxh in these threads, viz autist. we've had our own viz guy since before you were even on Sup Forums.

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

I mentioned it once as a question since I had brought it up when it returned, and told someone else to rip it, which pissed a few crazy people off.

And someone did that, congratulations.

Now quit acting like a whiny goblin.

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

people still don't understand that togashi is referring to how ill he was during the two year hiatus and not now

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

it doesn't stop it from being annoying

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

you're getting trolled by togashi.

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

kirishima and iida make sense, not sure about todo and momo though yeah

Liam Long
Liam Long

not really

It's just one little thing to make me perplexed every week. Whether Togashi goes on hiatus or not doesn't matter to me

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

why are they calling him All for One when we know his "title" is Sensei or Teacher, whatever the fuck they decide.

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

Because only one person calls him sensei and everyone else calls him AfO

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

Because he's All for One...?
It's not that complicated, Shiggy.

Charles Robinson
Charles Robinson

Mad at this
Not the League of Villains when Villains Alliance is the official group name

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

Obviously.

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

NTR?

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

Togashi being sickly isn't new info, anyone whose been following HxH before 2011 was aware of the fact that he tends to get sick often, to the point that the Dragon Quest meme is bullshit, since the man has worked during his sickness before up until Shuiesha was forced to step in and tell him to take a break, and that that's it's happened before to the point that oldfags pretty much credit him for Shuiesha being more mindful of their mangakas' health.

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

togashi really not lazy
His three main reason of being lazy
1. His body
2.thoughts he had on what it meant to draw mangas
3.(his biggest reason) his desire to do other things besides work

Now these are togashi own words after YYH was finished. Do you kept us to believe it's his back and that's why he has so long hiatus. This nigga just doesn't want to work

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

Also if any body wonder

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

I want to marry All Might

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

Wanting to marry a corpse

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

stop kink shaming me you scrub

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

He's the best character so it's fine

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

because his backstory would be too predictable and generic.
I'm quirkless
Muh different from other peoplez (except more or less 20% of them)
They pick on me becuz no quirks
fuck em, I'm gunna make some weapons n' shit and show em.

I guess it would be cooler of the quirkless guy became a hero and rubbed in everyone's faces that even a guy with no special powers can be a hero. Not a top notch, but good enough to stop regular criminals and maybe weaker villains.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page