Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

why ?

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

Why?

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

Either the OP really wants a genuine normal discussion about the Madoka-franchise (very unlikely), or the OP just wants to make another thread to see how long it takes until this funny tripfaggers-vs.-ack spam thing happens (most likely).

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

Why?

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

I doubt it's the latter.

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

because legs

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

Watching it with a friend. Did Blue murder some dudes on a train?

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

They deserved it.

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

Anime director said she didn't.

Urobutcher said that you can interpret it as you see fit.

In the manga (non canon) she did.

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

So she's a murderous bitch.

Jayden Martinez
Jayden Martinez

Hi, I'm Chuu. I tried with Madoka, but the pretention is just too much.

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

So in summary, we have no fucking clue. Not enough for a court of law, but we just don't know.

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

I hope these threads get purged.

Actually hey everyone who is your favorite crack pairing?

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

まどほむ

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

ACK and Apple-chan.

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

He said crack, not canon pairings.

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

You're such a bad person, shitbag.
It's funny how you always make a thread to spite and attack people because you have literally nothing better to do in your pathetic life

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

/c/thread/2659519#p2659519

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

why?

Charles King
Charles King

Isn't there going to be a new movie this year?
Like in September?

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

Have you been living under a rock?

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

Actually yes I have.
Or was that an April Fool's Prank?

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

There was an announcement back in November but we have no idea when it's coming out, it's still in its initial stages of production so I give it 2 more years.

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

Mami-san!

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

The plot is about Homura ruining everything with her evil witchcraft and the girls teaming up to murder her. Madoka never loved her and will be happy that the devil dies and goes to hell where she belongs.

Ryder James
Ryder James

None, because crack in Madoka is shit.
Why that when you have great pairs portrayed in the story.

William Lewis
William Lewis

Sometimes I'm akuma.

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

And sometimes I'm a kuma.

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

The canon pairs are as follows

Madoka x Your-Name-kun
Homura x Nobody, she will die alone and unloved in horrible agony as her soul is imprisoned in the worst level of hell
Mami x cake
Sayaka x Violinboy
Kyoko x food

All others are crack.

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

So if by some insanity the vanilla ships are broken and we end up with a HomuSaya and MadoMami ending, does this mean that ACK has been defending crack the whole time?

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

Mami x cake
Kyoko x food
kekles

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

That would only be the case if some insanity happened because nothing in the story supports a romantic relationship between Homura/Sayaka and Madoka/Mami. On the other hand, we have dozens of evidence supporting the official pairings, so even if they're not end game they can't even be considered crack.

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

Madoka is not gay and she hates Homura. She will have a boyfriend by the end of the series.

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

Madoka/Mami
completely crack

user pls

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

Instead of giving a baseless answer, why don't you try providing proof for Madomami?

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

At best, Mami just really wanted Madoka as partner so that she wouldn't be fighting alone or be alone in general.
Not everything has to be shipping, tumblr.

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

Implying the scene in ep 3 was not blatant yuri pandering

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

you forgot sensei x junko

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

Take off your yuri goggles.

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

take my bait gaiz

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

Why is Homu such a fucking piece of shit?

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

Oh look, it's many posts by the same person and him spamming his own thread to keep it alive.

And if anyone needed anymore proof that derp shit was !Akemi, there you go, you go. He is the only person to ever try and push that "ACK x Apple" bull shit.

Literally every single thread you fucking devote to this shit, and it consumes your life.

Jack Martinez
Jack Martinez

Homura's legs are a miracle of the universe

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

Literally takes Madoka on a date in Shipping Pentagram
Take off the goggles

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

Battle Pentagram isn't canon.

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

portible games
Discarded.

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

More posts that all are by the same person.

And !Akemi, everyone knows that you have no friends, so this is weird to you, but people like to go and hang out with their friends in non-romantic ways. Not exactly something new.

And it sure is funny how the only "people" in the world who even this "ACK" is real is crack shit shipper(s). Wonder why that is.

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

Homura did nothing wrong.

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

dumb frog poster

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

ywn kill ACK

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

Everyone hates you and wants you dead, rape spammer.
On top of that, ACK isn't real.
Seek medical help.

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

Implying Madoka and Homura aren't soul mates
Implying Sayaka and Madoka aren't best friends across time
Implying Kyoko isn't isn't Homura's trump card
Implying Sayaka and Kyoko don't share mutual feelings

The game isn't but the relationships are pretty accurate.

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

Still not canon.

Elijah Parker
Elijah Parker

The relationships are fine.
So long as you don't take the gags route serious.

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

The only thing I liked about Battle Pentagram was this, if it weren't for Madohomu and Kyosaya I'd ship Kyouhomu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohf0n6ymcso

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

Madoka never loved Homura and Kyoko thinks Homura is a cruel, evil monster.

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

Madokami is unpleased with this foreplay.

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

The best one.

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

Is Homura autistic?

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

Madoka never loved Homura
Love, maybe not. But she certainly does see her as a friend. Best friend, if the dialogue at episode 12 is anything to go by

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

canon pairs
I don't think you know what that word means.

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

Only one of those was me and simply poped in. Sadly it triggered your autism though.

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

Shipping and yuri aside, I do hope Madoka and Homura finally end up together for once. It doesn't have to be yuri, but I'd like for them to work out their issues and spend eternity together. They're both lonely without each other.

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

implying
The movie is going to be about the gang reminding Homura of everything good she's done for them, and ascending her to Heaven to live with her waifu.

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

Don't worry, it will. This may be a dark series, but it always wraps things up with most things having ended well

Levi Martin
Levi Martin

Daily reminder that Mami best girl

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

I feel like Madoka loving Homura isn't as much an issue as Madoka choosing Homura over duty. I think Rebellion did enough to make me believe she could love Homura if the plot nudged her a bit more in that direction, but I don't believe Madoka would put Homura over her dury as the Law of Cycles. That as the whole point of Homura accepting that it's possible they'll be enemies.

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

Can you please explain one thing to me.
What the fuck is wrong with your brain? You have this crazy screwed up mentality that is someone insults you and puts you down for your mistakes that they are mad. How does that even make sense in your head. The standard situation is the person getting mocked is the one upset.

spam bumping your thread because you're scared and it was on page 10 with no using it, and this is the only thing you have in your life

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

Everyone hates you and wants you dead
I know a few people that can disprove that assertion.
Also rude.

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

Thanks for proving my point about how bad these threads are. Also was first time posting in here and didn't make the thread either. Shows how rabid and garbage these threads are, but hey think I'm that other guy if you want if that helps keep your sanity.

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

no one using it
36 posters

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

*second best girl
Behind Madoka

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

Oh, sorry, I didn't see this shitpost. Add it to the list here

And no, beating you in an argument is about simple as possible. Because you're not smart. It doesn't take a thick guide.

But even more funny, you are trying to imply that being skilled at something is bad. God, you're so defective.

James White
James White

Yes, you go out of your way to constantly change your IP. You will go to the ends of the earth to pretend that you are multiple people. But no matter how hard you try, there is always one thing you will literally refuse to do. Make a valid argument and give supporting details.

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

You're posting content that degrades and demeans the characters as well as damages these threads. Stop.

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

You're a fucking cunt, user.

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

To be completely honest dude, I wouldn't know how to change my IP, even if I wanted to.
How does it "degrade" the characters? They're works of fiction. They, like all fiction, should be up for the viewer to interpret
Rude.

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

Why do you always do this? What do you think posting the same image twice in a thread proves or accomplishes?

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

Homura's a big girl

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

I don't know, this thread was on page 10 before you bumped it.
Shame you just can't let it go.

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

Homusaya is shit and you should feel ashamed of yourself.

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

Rude.

No, not rude, just accurate.

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

HomuSaya is shit
It is the most refined ship, and you know it deep within your heart.
Joking aside, It's my opinion, which is just as good as yours, so they kind of negate each other
Rude.

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

!Akemi, you are not honest about anything, and you would clearly lie because you put attacking and harassing people over all else.

And you know exactly how you degrade the characters, you have been told many times over. You have even been told when you were using that file name scheme. And like you ALWAYS do, you just ignore it and keep spamming crack.

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

rude
Looks like we got a special little snowflake in here.

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

Who cares, they're not real

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

No, it's not an opinion. It's a fact. Because there nothing in the series the supports them being paired romantically. That means you pairing them together degrades their in story realtionships. Thus the content is low quality, and damages threads. Not that you care about that.

Now, kindly hang yourself so everyone can have better threads.

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

No it is shit because that's the objective truth. It doesn't even look aesthetically pleasing. You have shit taste and you're also a cunt that likes to spam your shit pair in every thread.

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

Remember when crack wasn't spammed so much?
Remember when we had meaningful discussions with occasional circlejerk?

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

best girl

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

xddd every1 thinks DURRR OPINIONs are the aboslute end of disagreements
Want to watch me prove how bad you are at samefagging?

Prove it's an opinion. And when you refuse to, it will prove you are the same shitposter as yesterday.

And of course they are not real. No one said they are. That doesn't mean you as a person can't produce low quality content and spam it in threads, thus ruining them.

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

I wouldn't know how to change my IP, even if I wanted to
http://desustorage.org/a/thread/136815973/#136827292
http://desustorage.org/a/thread/136815973/#136827298
http://desustorage.org/a/thread/136815973/#136827352
I like how you forget what posts you've made with that file name scheme and how you've blatantly avoided the post timer with it, meaning you can change your IP.

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

!Akemi, you are not honest about anything,
But I'm not !Akemi though
you would clearly lie because you put attacking and harassing people over all else.
That is not true! I'm not attacking anyone. You're the one being rude.
you know exactly how you degrade the characters
I don't, actually. Please explain.
You have even been told when you were using that file name scheme. And like you ALWAYS do, you just ignore it and keep spamming crack.
Maybe because you're always mean? Be nicer and I'll be nicer.
How am I being a special snowflake?
Spot on
No, it's not an opinion. It's a fact. Because there nothing in the series the supports them being paired romantically
Canon pairings aren't the only pairings that exist.
That means you pairing them together degrades their in story relationships
No it doesn't. These pairings are separate from the canonical story.
Thus the content is low quality
I disagree
Now kindly hang yourself
Doesn't sound very comfortable.
objective truth
doesn't look aesthetically pleasing
Literally your opinion.
You have shit taste and you're also a cunt that likes to spam your shit pair in every thread.
It's best pair. Deep in your heart, you know it be true.
Agreed.
prove it's an opinion
Liking or disliking something is an opinion. Even if a hundred people say something is aesthetically pleasing, it's not an objective truth, it's just what they think. That same thing might be a beauty to someone else, and their opinion would be worth just as much as all the others.

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

Kapplin is more canon if anything.

Joseph Barnes
Joseph Barnes

That is not true! I'm not attacking anyone.
You are, and it's obvious. You can't honestly think you're fooling anyone. People are clearly against the garbage you are posting, and you keep posting it. You refuse to reply with just your words. That makes it clear what you are doing.

I don't, actually. Please explain.
Read anyone one of the 100s of threads you've spammed with that file name scheme. Nearly all of them have and explanation as to how you degrade the characters.

No one is going to be nice to you, you've caused too much damage already. You are the one who is wholly in the wrong. You need to stop being an asshole if you want anyone to be nice to you.

Spot on
replying to yourself like you always do

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

Kapplin?

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

In the case of Madoka, that is exactly the case. There are only canon pairs. There is not a single thing is story that supports the crack shit you are posting.

The pairs existing out side of the canon story means nothing, as the content itself is low quality BECAUSE of how it portrays the characters. Just because you can't effect the characters doesn't mean you can't produce content that degrades the characters with in the context of the new crack setting. And the fact that you force these portrayed portrayed characters in these threads is what damages them.

Doesn't sound very comfortable.
With any luck it will kill you.

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

Same exact images spammed over and over.

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

Kevin-kunxApple-chan.
Reminder that KyoukoxApple is the only canon.

Julian Green
Julian Green

xddd if pretend to not know what "kapplin" is the, the shitposting term i made up, no one will be able to claim I am !Akemi!!!
Fuck off.

Liking or disliking something is an opinion.
This is the only correct thing you have said. But this isn't a question of what people like, as you well know, and refuse to accept. It's a matter of what something is factually. Even if a hundred all say they like eating shit, they are still eating shit. But in this case, it's just one person, you spamming shit and ruining threads.

Crack content has an objective state of quality, just like literally everything else. And it's low quality, thus you damage threads with it.

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

playing into !Akemi pretending he doesn't know what his own shitposting is
You are the main reason he still does what he does.

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

In the case of Madoka, that is exactly the case. There are only canon pairs.
The images I post prove otherwise
There is not a single thing is story that supports the crack shit you are posting.
There's a reason It's called crack
The pairs existing out side of the canon story means nothing, as the content itself is low quality BECAUSE of how it portrays the characters.
How does it portray them to make it low quality? Just different than what they canonically do, or how they canonically behave? Just because It's different from the source story, it isn't "low quality".
Just because you can't effect the characters doesn't mean you can't produce content that degrades the characters with in the context of the new crack setting.
The crack setting doesn't degrade them though, as I've said.
And the fact that you force these portrayed portrayed characters in these threads is what damages them.
Maybe they're "damaged" because you've made such a big deal out of it, and taken the fun out of all the recent Madoka threads.
I literally don't know what that is, but thanks for for clearing it up.

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

yes, this is canon

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

What you post has no baring over what actually exists in the story of Madoka. What the fuck is wrong with you? And it being called crack also has nothing to do with point at hand. I said "nothing in the story of Madoka supports pairing them romantically, and the only thing you said was "there are more than canon pairs in Madoka". Which in no way follows with what I said.

How does it portray them to make it low quality?
Because with in the context of the fan made crack setting the canon development, feelings, love, bonds, realtionships, everything, is deemed worthless in the face of your personal shipping shit. You are take all the value the realtionships have, and throwing it away for the sake of your shipping. To degrade means to take the value away from something. To have something with no value means to be low quality. It's really fucking simple.

And no, threads are damaged because you literally refuse to fucking stop. How are you not "making a big deal" out of this. You are the one who spams while everyone else just uses their words to try and solve the problem. And no, the second you post shit in a thread, it's damaged. That's what you do. Every single day of your life.

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

Why haven't you replied to this yet

Is it because you know it blows you out of the water?

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

As someone who watched this all so long ago, can someone explain exactly what the deal with Homura is (Rebellion-wise)
She took Madoka's spot by force I get and I understand the only person to rival the equivalent of God is like the equivalent of the devil, or so they said
But why is she set up as a villain afterwards if all she did was take away Madoka's suffering and basically accomplished giving her best friend what she wanted all along

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

Because Madoka doesn't want to be safe and happy
Homura "helping" Madoka requires directly opposing her

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

The ending is meant to be that way. The problem is the Law of Cycles cant function without Madoka. Madpka cant be happy knowing she has a duty to do. Homura is also dead inside at this point because she fears Madoka will come to hate her.

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

Shouldn't this not be Madoka's choice? Homura repeated years upon years (most likely?) trying to save Madoka and then at the very end everything she has worked for is ripped away, and when she finally has the chance to make things the way they should be it immediately paints her as evil which I just don't get. Also did her removing Madoka bring back a world with witches?

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

tfw I've finally got all my meguca Cu-poches set up on their own special shelf
tfw Nagi nendos are either sold out or scalped
tfw bad lighting so any pic I take looks like shit

Just fuck my shit up familia.

WEW 2 (You)

William Lee
William Lee

Disregard that.

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

Madoka isnt her property and Homura realized Madoka didn't want this at the end of Rebellion. SHE thinks she's evil. She isn't a devil and Madoka will forgive her.

witches

Madoka's wish was to erase witches with her own hands. Guess what Homura pulled off? She rid the LoC of the thing that gave it power.

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

Shouldn't this not be Madoka's choice?
That's certainly Homura's point of view. Some would say that Madoka should be allowed have agency over her own metaphysical state of being.

did her removing Madoka bring back a world with witches?
No, Homura mentions wraiths towards the end. Which means there are still magical girls, but Madoka probably (?) isn't one of them.

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

Serious answer to a shitpost:

Probably not something of sufficient clinical interest to be on the autistic spectrum, but her social skills are definitely lacking. On the other hand, she readily displays symptoms of major depression and PTSD.

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

Disregard this.

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

Concept movie has witches back and familiars were still present in Homuverse

John Campbell
John Campbell

It'd be easier if you just didn't post at all ever.

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

Concept movie has witches back
Since when?

familiars were still present
Only Clara dolls and the same familiars that hitched along with Nagisa and Sayaka.

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

Delete yourselves.

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

Disregard these.

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

Okay.

Austin King
Austin King

Latest leaked pics had Kyoko fighting a witch and Sayaka temporarily becomes Octavia in the movie. Did you not see the rose witches familiars at the end of the film?

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

Did you real think there would be zero consequence to splitting the LoC?

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

At least Madoka can freely live her life.

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

Kyoko fighting a witch
We'll see.
Sayaka was Oktavia in Rebellion too, that's just part of the weirdness of her and Nagisa's existence.

rose witches familiars
Yes, they came along with Sayaka.

I didn't say that. It's not unlikely that that witches are gonna show up again because they're like the most interesting part of the series and there's undoubtedly shenanigans going on with the LoC, but as of the end of Rebellion at least we're in wraith mode.

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

I want to verb my noun in adjective.

Thank you.

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

Her soul gem blackens, she becomes a witch, wrecks the triangle wraith, and then she is sealed by arrows. Kyouko is visibly fighting a witch. They had the dualistic power because they were under the LoC. Now they arent.

I agree tripfag. The best ending we can hope for is Madoka lives her life with Homu and they run the LoC together. I'm just saying drastic actions have drastic consequences.

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

They had the dualistic power because they were under the LoC. Now they arent.
Except we saw Sayaka summon Oktavia after the universe was rewritten.

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

But if they do run LoC together, that would mean they have turned into concepts. Madoka would still be leaving her friends and family behind.

William Long
William Long

Close.

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

From very beginning, to opt for the individual instead of the world, to affirm his own desire and ambition is to me an absoulte bad-end. If the world should be destroyed then there was no salvation whatsoever left. I think in the past I just picked the escape route by landing the story in way that is a bad-end in a macro perspective but a happy-end from the individual's point of view. However, “Fate/Zero” is a story that had the individuals fallen into misfortune but got the world saved. Perhaps this became the turning point like you said and finally I could write my happy-end. After that, be it “Eisen Fluegel” or “Madoka”, I approached to write works in which the protagonist may face ruin and destruction but to the world it holds a good ending.

Madoka and Homura living happy normal lives is exactly the type of ending Gen would never write.

She BECAME Octavia.

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

I want to verb my noun in adjective.

???

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

Homura >Kyouko >Madoka >Sayaka >Mami

Not even.

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

He ironically meant the worst when he said best

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

Dem fighting words, user.

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

Thank you based madoka

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

Hey how come no one ever mentions Hitomi in these 'Best Girl' rankings?

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

She might be best girl, but she is prone to loose head

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

She's not relevant to the plot, and as such, gets marginal development. Some people hate her for "stealing Kyosuke from Sayaka," most don't have much of an impression of her.

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

she honestly did nothing wrong.

that's coming from a Sayaka fag.

Austin Perry
Austin Perry

We've all heard that joke a million times user. Give it a rest.

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

Grabbed both artbooks/production notes from the Madogatari event in Nagoya. Love the art in the rebellion one specifically.

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

Try to name one good anime girl with green hair

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

C.C.

Too fucking easy.

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

pissed off LoC
Madostealing homu
LoC will have her revenge in movie 4

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

HOMU BOOTY

David Wright
David Wright

C2
good
Even Karen was better

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

I FUCKING LOVE C.C.

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

She's a demon. Don't trust her.

Xavier Wright
Xavier Wright

Jesus. I don't want this Madoka watching me.

William Reed
William Reed

Top 3 girls in Code Geass:

1) Pizza Onna
2) Lulu
3) Kallen

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

Problem fucking solved.

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

Nah b.

1) C.C.
2) Viletta
3) Princess Cornelia

Kallen is a whore and so is Shirley.

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

no syaruru nor roro
flawed lists

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

She's being cucked by herself.

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

she's homophobic

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

And yet completely goes lesbian for Homura in the PSP game.

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

Gag route.

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

Homu has seen some shit

Samuel Perry
Samuel Perry

That being said, do people actually take the "That's forbidden loooooooove!"/"Girls can't love girls!" line seriously?

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

homu
cowtits
What a waste

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

What else could she have meant if she isn't a RAGING HOMOPHOBE?

COME ON
IT'S 2011

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

She's not a homophobe, she's just a homuphobe.

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

1) C.C. (though she's the only one who would qualify as a whore since the gal is immortal)
2) Kallen
3) Shirley

Vileta is bad and you should feel bad. Terrible user.

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

clara style madoka
muh
MUH

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

Sayaka likes a boy
Madoka wants love letters, but not necessarily from boys
Sayaka makes jokes about being Madoka's husband
One night with them alone and Hitomi thinks they're gay

Reminder Madoka is a raging faggot and her friends know it.

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

The fact that Madoka is a homo was never in question.

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

Yeah, she's a lesbian. And? Your point?

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

I'm finding this cute when I shouldn't. This bothers me.

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

This artist is dangerous

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

Dangerous to my nose

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

Why didn't Homura lock up Madoka and turn her into her sex slave to stop her from becoming a witch?

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

because of this little shit

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

watching rebellion again, why is homu literally the best?

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

Wouldn't that just make her turn into a witch faster?

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

She is literally perfect.

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

No, because she wouldn't be a magical girl. In a doujin I read, Homura doing this would just make it easier for Kyubey to contract her because she's mind broken.

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

she is something special indeed

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

all these rebels
I want heretics to leave

Brayden Wood
Brayden Wood

homuhomu

Camden Brooks
Camden Brooks

Satanists get out

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

how can you call this face Satan?

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

People that hate Homura:
Sayaka
Sayakafags
Homura

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

Implying Homura is not the hero of the series.

This should be Madoka kissing Homira's feet because without Homura, she would literally be laying dead in a ditch.

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

That was before you witch, the good old days

I miss this homu

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

All this Homura love.

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

Sayaka is best girl and objectively did nothing wrong.

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

people that love homu: Literally everyone else

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

All Homu's are Homura. Madoka says so herself.

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

She basically caused Kyoko's death and made Homura's life harder.

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

Stop deluding yourself user, break free of that delusion and come back to the light

Luis Long
Luis Long

Best girl is always best.

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

Homura is a betrayer, I lost all sympy for her after Rebellion.

Kyoko did it willingly. In the grand scheme of things, all of this was Cooby's fault.

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

But Madoka likes it better in the dark.

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

Sayaka had the most help out of all the magical girls and dispite that fell into despair the quickest.

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

Boo fucking hoo faggot.

Jayden King
Jayden King

you have one homuhomu flavor to spend eternity with, which homu is best homu?

Pro tip: all of them

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

Homura-chan is Homura-chan. All of them

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

that doesnt make sense, mind broken girls dont possess enough will left to make a contract

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

No she likes the light, and she wants you to enjoy it too, homu too!

Come back user

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

Would you date Oldoka?

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

how would kyubey get into a locked room

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

It's not really heaven if Homu's not there. If Homu goes, I will go too.

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

Thanks for your opinion.

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

She is the devil user, she can't got to the light anymore. It's too late for her

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

She's already eons old user

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

He's a collective existence with access to scientific techologies that are almost magic in their capabilities, ranging from granting wishes to capturing god, and you're fucking worried about how he gets through a locked door?

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

Your opinion is stupid. If Kyoko didn't exist, Sayaka would have been fine.

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

Homura walks into the arcade and catches a glimpse of Kyoko. Great just who I was looking for she thinks. As she closes in she notices Kyoko is on the dance dance machine. Almost immediately the flashbacks start. You will never be a dancer Homura! You're not graceful enough! You just don't have the talent Homura. She is ripped from her thoughts as Kyoko askes her to join in. She polity refuses although her very soul wants it more than life itself. She watches how graceful and elegant Kyoko moves on the machine. The sight both fills her with joy and destroys her at the same time. This hurts. All she can do its shed a tear a continue about her business and hope than maybe one day in some way she can shine just as bright. End.

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

Homu can't come back to the light
Sayaka, pls leave.

Easton Young
Easton Young

Is there going to be a forth movie or did they really ruin Homura forever?

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

Are Madoka threads usually this crowded by trip fags?

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

I thought this was a new story from fap-chan and then I realized it was just nameshit. Still not bad though.

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

That's stupid as well, seing as she still would've find out the truth behind soul gems and get Kamijou taken from her anyway.

Lincoln King
Lincoln King

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE, EVEN FOR THE DEVIL

REPENT REPENT

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

LURK MOAR YOU STUPID FUCK

also,

implying ruined

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

They're the same person.

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

Kyoko started it all by challenging her sense of justice..

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

Sayaka and Kyoko is the best friendship in all timelines.

David Cooper
David Cooper

I'm new to these threads. I never bothered with Madoka until I learned it wasn't your typical moe.

Please, I need to know. I found rebellion pretty believable, as in its plausible for Homura to do that, but they retconned's Madoka sacrifice and made Homura into an yandere bitch.

I cried in the end of the series and pretty much was flabbergasted at the end of rebellion.

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

That's exactly what they wanted you to feel user. You are not a lone.

I myself was pissed at it, rooting for Homura all the movie until she pulled this shit. But I agree that is believable and it will be interesting to see where it goes.

Why did she took Coobie with her though? I think he was pretty much done but she grabbed it.

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

Must have been the song. It sets the mood really well for the end of the series, I'll admit it almost got me as well.

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

I love all of you, no matter what, there's no need to repent, I'll take the burden of your sins off your back

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

I meant rebellion although the series was better in my opinion.

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

THANKS BASED MADOKAMI

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

Homura invalidated Madoka's sacrifice in the same way Madoka invalidated hers. Magical girls fight for their wishes, not hope or justice or greater virtues. Way to miss a key point.

That's not what they wanted you to feel.

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

Me too, I even got sad at that part she was about to kill herself but then that shit happened. It is always nice to know I'm not alone.

It sets the mood beautifully. Both of them.
I understood what happened, it just didn't feel... right.

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

Read the post you replied to again. You misunderstood what I was saying. Think a little before you post.

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

Someone says Sayaka was best and that she did nothing wrong.
It's true though. It was Kyoko and homura that were the problem.

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

Listin guy, I know you are a Sayaka fan which probably explains why you aren't that smart but you really don't believe that do you?

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

He insults people even though he's wrong.

Here's the thing though. Isn't it true though? If Kyoko didn't exist or try and muscle herself into the City, Sayaka would have slowly been able to grow at a rate in which she could handle the stages. Instead she rammed herself into the scene and did major damage to Sayaka's body and her pride.

As for Homura, Homura made the mistake of getting too friendly with Madoka and it made Sayaka jealous. The way Homura acted would make anyone upset not to mention the threats she caused and how reckless she was when they fought together.

Lucas Ross
Lucas Ross

From a Sayaka fag to another.

It's time to stop friend, no more.

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

implying Sayaka can't heal from damage
Implying Sayaka didn't need the experience

Sayaka cause herself more trouble than any of the girls did. She refused free grief seeds from Homura and free food from Kyoko and Made Madoka feel bad about herself for not throwing her life away with her. She's garbage and you know it.

Jeremiah Morris
Jeremiah Morris

Not only that but that was Mami's city who already knew and worked with Kyoko before the beginning of the series. Kyoko had every right to be there.

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

implying Kyoko knew she could heal from the damage.
She even said she expected Sayaka to be in the hospital for at least a week.

Implying Sayaka didn't need the experience.
Uh, not the experience she got. It's not Kyoko was some kind of teacher.

She refused a single grief seed because she wanted to get her own.
Yeah, what's wrong with that?

She refused stolen food from Kyoko.
HURRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRR

Made Madoka feel bad.
That's because Madoka was literally useless.

Uh, what? Are you talking about the non-canon mangas because that's not true in the anime timeline.

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

Everyone agrees that Homura is the true hero of the series, right?

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

at least a week
Don't you mean months

Kyoko is not a teacher
Experiance is experience.

what's wrong with that
It caused her to fall into despair faster which in turn made everyones life that much harder when she could have easily just taken the free no work required grief seeds.

hurrrr durrrr
Not suprised (Sayaka fan)

Madoka was useless
I think you're forgetting she's the center point of the entire show and was easily the most powerful magical with her karmic destiny.

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

Your TDS canon isn't accurate to the story's canon.

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

Don't you mean months
Semantics. She wanted to put her out for a while to teach her a lesson.

Experiance is experience.
Uh, no? The wrong kind of guidance will only steer you wrong.

It caused her to fall into despair faster which in turn made everyones life that much harder when she could have easily just taken the free no work required grief seeds.
All I'm reading here is that you don't understand Sayaka's character at all and you really have no reason to comment in any of these threads.

Not suprised (Sayaka fan)
He ignored my statement like a retard.

I think you're forgetting she's the center point of the entire show and was easily the most powerful magical with her karmic destiny.
Please, please tell me all the episodes that Madoka got developing her character and then all the episodes all the other characters got. The reason I know you don't understand Madoka Magica is because you don't realize that Madoka so little real character development that it's almost criminal. The first three episodes had a Mami focus. The next 6 were all basically Sayaka, Kyoko, and Homura. Episode 10 basically showed us all of Homura and 11 and 12 was more Homura than Madoka.

Madoka was not the main character of Madoka Magica. It wasn't her story. The OP itself is sung in Homura's PoV.

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

She knew who Mami was in the anime when Kyubey told her about her death so I'd take that over your word. Even if they somehow magically didn't know each other that was Kyoko's city fair and square as she overpowered Sayaka in their fight.

Parker Jones
Parker Jones

Only autists and Sayakafags deny this.

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

She knew that Mami's city already had a magical girl not who Mami was.

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

I find it funny you rail against Sayaka so much when you spam her almost near constantly with HomuSaya shit.

And what even is the point of what you're doing? Everyone knows you've been told multiple times over how Kyouko and Mami knew each other. Why do you keep saying things that you know are wrong? Do you really think pretending not to know makes people not realize who you are?

Magical girls have a territory system. In order to maintain a territory you have to know who each other are. This isn't even slightly complex.

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

She wanted to teach her a lesson
Good.

I don't understand Sayaka
I understand she caused above amount of trouble for everyone despite having the most help and best circumstances out of any of the girls and yet still fell into despair the quickest

he ignored my statement
You literally said "HURRR DURRRR" and I didn't even ignore it I said "I'm not surprised (Sayaka fans) try again.

Madoka>Sayaka

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

How exactly did she know Mami's name?

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

You are going of a complete guess that Kyoko didn't know Mami where as tds and the anime suggests they already did. I wonder why Sayaka fans are looked down spon.

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

I enjoy how you refuse to talk about my entire post. How all the time I proved you wrong. Not only that, but you can't be bothered to read the greentext which would explain why I responded with Hurr Durr. It's literally because you're a retard who doesn't understand the characters in Madoka Magica. It wasn't "free food", it was stolen food. You're a stupid person and you need to get out of these threads.

How exactly did she know Mami's name?
I know a lot of people's names despite never having met them. It's amazing, right?

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

Magical girls due to the territory system had at least some awareness of one another's existence.

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

I can't even make sense of your post. It makes literally no sense with the vast number of typos you have.

I'm also not guessing at anything. At least I understood that part of your word soup.

For the record, the actual answer to how she knows Mami's name is here

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

looked down apon

Yea they do have a territory system and that territory was obviously Kyoko's. Thinking that Sayaka would get a city like that to start out with is not thinking at all.

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

You literally didn't address anything in that argument and just went full on denial.
Really you're only argument was "hurr Sayaka fags are dumb".

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

stolen food
Who cares?

Unless you can prove you're theory about then not knowing each other it literally means nothing to me.

stupid person
Nice insult.

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

You didn't even come close to fixing all the typos in your post. It still doesn't make any sense.

I also don't give a fuck who's territory who's. All that I'm pointing out is that you can't use TDS to support claims made about the anime.

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

Not making any sense and you not being able to understand are totally different.

Jayden Young
Jayden Young

Who cares?
Get out. Just get out. It's like you don't understand any of the characters in the show.

Seriously. You're unwanted here. You're just another leech on Madoka threads. You're only here for the attention. Get out and never come back.

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

This was kinda sweet in a weird way.

I'm not even a lesbian-shipping faggot

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

And you once again fail to address the actual point of this argument.
You're full of shit.

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

You don't have to be in order to view this as something nice.

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

No really who cares. Stolen food isn't a big deal.

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

The most you can infer from that post is you stated I was guessing about something. As to what you think I was guessing about, that is totally lost in the mess of all your typos.

Again, this is about you trying to use TDS as proof for things that happened in the anime, and how stupid that is.

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

What exactly is the point user is love to know? What makes Sayaka so glorious?

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

It's my phone changing words up on me. Let's try and stick to the point.

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

You're English is shit and the point is that TDS isn't relevant to the story's canon.

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

So prove to me they didn't know each other than? I'd love to see your hard evidence.

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

*your

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

Except it did to Sayaka. It mattered greatly. This is why you shouldn't be here. You don't understand the characters.

GET OUT.

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

not knowing to to read
I've already addressed that. Nice try.

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

I realize it mattered to Sayaka and that's why she's the worst out of all the girls. She's caused everyone trouble because she refused to budge on her morels.

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

How about the fact that when Kyouko tells Sayaka about her pass; Mami isn't anywhere near mentioned.

William Evans
William Evans

She had a black and white view of morality.
Eating stolen food wasn't the right thing to do.

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

Thats not proof at all. That's a theory at best. Why would she feel the need to tell Sayaka about someone she wouldn't know anything about that's not revelent to the story she was already telling her.

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

I never said they didn't know each other, you fucking brain dead mongoloid. I already said they do know each other as a result of having to maintain territories.

You want me to prove Kyouko and Mami didn't have some deep and profound relationship? Neither Kyouko or Mami mention knowing each other or mention real details about each other in the WHOLE SERIES.

to to read
Irony.

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

Yea, flipping out on her best friend for not throwing her life away is more her style right?

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

Give proof that Mami and Kyouko did know each other.

durrr durr durrrp burdon of proof i dun hav 2 give any evidence 4 things i say

You refuse to accept evidance that people give you, so let's see you give evidance of your own.

And you seem to forgot that NO WHERE EVER do they actually mention knowing each other. Not even in Kyouko's final scene where she fully let's down her tough guy act.

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

Reading and getting screwed over by spellcheck is different. I'm not in a situation where I have the time to proof read everything I post and fix everything auto corrected.

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

Mami was a mentor to both Sayaka and Madoka.
She would've told Sayaka about her experiences with Mami as her mentor had she actually did have her as one.
They did vaguely know of each other's existence but it wasn't as close as you are convinced due to non-canon side material.

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

I already did? You just didn't read it.

Joshua Green
Joshua Green

Honestly, have nothing more to argue about you have to recycle the same argument about TDS/CD3 over and over when it's already been solidly proven it has no relevance to the actual canon.

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

What are you talking about?

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

Okay, since that's your last lifeline in your argument and you refuse to let it go lets just say they didn't know each other. Do you honestly think Sayaka deserved the city over Kyoko?

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

Are you going to defend her refusal of help from Homura and Kyoko? It led to her death and even Kyoko. Homura should have finished her.

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

Holy shit it's been 5 fucking years when will these threads cease to exist

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

They did have awareness of one another's existence, dumbass.
It doesn't matter who deserved Mitakihara.

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

No, you didn't. Back link the post. Oh wait, you're going to refuse to do it.

And no matter what you said, it's wrong. And people have already explained to you many times over how it's not canon. And explained to you how they knew each other. You just keep refusing to accept that they NEVER SAID A SINGLE THING ABOUT EACH OTHER.

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

dumbass
Do you really think that helps your argument? My whole point is that Kyoko deserved the city and Sayaka had the easiest circumstances and yet fell into despair the quickest. Stop focusing the argument on one singular point to avoid it.

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

She was arrogant, so?
Not like she never realizes how foolish she was later on.
Kyouko decided to sacrifice herself for Sayaka and it was all actually Kyuubey's fault for not informing her, her planned wouldn't have worked.

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

Yea, blaim the cat with no emotions.

Carson Ortiz
Carson Ortiz

never, evangelion threads are still going strong and this show is newer.

i have a question, what ability did Kyoko get pertaining to her wish?

Luke Barnes
Luke Barnes

Madoka X Homura.

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

I clearly said TDS and she knew Mami's name in the anime. You're acting like you have some fort of hard evidence they didn't know each other. At least I have something.

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

It needed Kyouko out of the way, that way Homura would have no aid in battling Walpurgisnaucht and Madoka would have to form a contract.
That's pretty diabolical, it having no emotions doesn't excuse it's actions.

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

Yea but if Sayaka just accepted help from the girls which they weren't lucky enough to have she would have been fine. She unlike everyone else had it easy but caused all the damage to herself.

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

Literally your only argument to TDS being canon is that Kyouko knew Mami's name.
That's such a fucking stretch.
Both never mention anything at all that connects their past to the canon events.

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

Well at least it's something. What do you have?

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

She did, and she realized she was stupid for her actions.
There's your great personification character by flaws.

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

So she did take the grief seed from Homura and accepted Kyoko's food and didn't fall Into despair?

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

Again, there's no single reference in the anime and films.
Both characters never mention having a past with one another.
The anime explains why magical girls know of each other's territory and the ones who watch over it.
Explaining Kyouko knowing Mami's name.

David Miller
David Miller

What? No.
She didn't take the stolen food because it was the wrong thing to do and she denied Homura's help because she was arrogant and didn't want help from anybody.

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

to be honest Sayaka probably didn't need to fight witches at all. Homura likely would have done it all for her to keep her safe thus keeping Madoka happy. She had is easy.

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

Had it
Don't kill me now

Exactly my point.

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

Don't even get me started on her wish.

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

Magical girls do need to fight witches in order to collect their seeds to purify their soul gems.
If you're talking about her making a contract, we'll she foolishly did that for someone else despite being warned by Mami not to.
Kyouko made the same mistake too though and that's one of the reasons why they were the same.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

Homura is a good girl who deserves love and eternal salvation.

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

Saying someone's name isn't proof that they have a long and extensive past together, you fucking moron. It was already explained to you how they know each other's names, and it's not because of anything in TDS. You FURTHER reasoning for your statement past your first statement, as your first statement was already proven wrong and reasoning was given to contradict it. How do you lack such basic thinking skills.

And yes, both of these posts are yours. It's obvious to everyone. And what you are trying to do is make it look like everyone, even canon shippers, spam the same images every single thread, that way it can't be used as a tell to identify who you are. But anyone with a brain can see that never happened before you were called out on it.

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

What? to use it for another person's well being yet also selfishly wanting that someone's affections in return?
She realized how foolish she was.

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

They could exchange grief seeds. Theoretically if they had a unlimited seed they wouldn't need to fight witches at all.

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

Yea she was pretty foolish ha?

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

But who would protect the world from curses then?

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

I gave my reasons why I think they already knew each other. If you really care that much about changing my mind why don't you give me your evidence on how they didn't know each other instead of calling me names?

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

If something like that happened where they all got infinite grief seeds I'm guessing they'd have to just fight them for no benefit at that point to protect the world although that's not the point I was trying to make.

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

Yeah, but her flaws just made her out to be the most personified character in the story.

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

I'm guessing they'd be extremely powerful as well considering that's where they draw their power from.

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

Posting in threads while it aired was a very memorable time.

All the speculation threads.

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

That's not what I enjoy in anime and that's why I didn't like Sayaka.

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

I almost have nostalgia for those times. I was really into Sup Forums at the time. Not working, consumed with the rest of life.

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

Reasons that you refuse to give any evidance of. And AGAIN, no one said they didn't know each other, people have said they don't know each other in the way you are claiming. They obviously know about each other, but the issue is that you have ZERO proof they know each other in the way you claim. The fact that there is zero proof of your claim is all the proof that's needed to validate my claim.

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

I suppose you'd rather prefer cardboard cutouts instead of fleshed out human characters.
Your taste is poor if that's so.

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

And the morning lescue.

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

I think Kyoko had the best backstory to be honest. You seem like the kinda guy who would like Shinji from Eva he's pretty realistic I'd say.

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

I don't like Eva.
Kyouko's backstory is great too but shr also suffered ftom making the same mistake ad Sayaka only is she didn't fall to despair from it and instead changed her ego because of her actions.

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

Right?

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

Kyouko isn't a cardboard cutout.
Her ark's actually been concluded solidly too.

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

It's not the same because Kyoko used her wish on her dad. Sayaka used her wish on some boy.

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

trying to murder saya
The only scene in the series that I felt Homu is fucking wrong.

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

Homu isn't wrong Colonel Sanders. You're wrong.

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

Why is character development such a big deal?

I don't see why characters have to constantly change in order to be good.

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

Point is they both used their wishes for someone else.
Both wishes backfired from their potentials and both charcaters suffered from them.
Kyouko also loved storis where love and courage triumph over all. Was a lot like Sayaka during her early magical gril years as well.

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

She was wrong for trying to murder Sayaka even though she was desperate.

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

Except Kyokos circumstances were far harsher than Sayaka ever had to deal with and she was okay and relied on her strength to move on. Sayaka just kind of made everyones life hell and caused her own death.

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

tl;dr I'm literally autistic

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

Rape spammer, how many times do you need to be told that you you thinking "a lot" of words is bad is the definition of autism.

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

I've already mentioned above how Kyouko didn't succumb to despair.
She really only got in Homura's way actually.
Both Madoka and Kyouko were the ones who were chasing after Sayaka.
No doubt Sayaka did cause problems for everyone around her but she was an ideot.
Sorta her character.

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

at least the worst Sayaka worshipper is gone. I can have an actual discussion without reading unpublished novels.

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

That's because they wanted to save her.

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

No shit, they were both worried about her well being and how reckless she was behaving due to her soul gem tainted.

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

Nice cancer general.

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

Yea, it really makes you think about all the trouble Sayaka caused everyone.

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

The thread could have been worse, like yesterday. The quality improved a bit when ACK fucked off.

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

Which is why Sayaka is indeed the worst girl. At least when you compare her to the others.

James Morales
James Morales

What makes you so anal pained, rape spammer.
What is your problem. You literally refuse to even say why issue you are taking with people.

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

The thread is already shit, as there is crack shit in it, and "ACK" doesn't even exist. It's literally nothing but your coping mechanism.

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

That doesn't necessarily make her the worst character.
I'm really glad by the end she realized how foolish she was and accepted her fate other than undoing her wish.
Later returned for Kyouko.
Thought that was sweet since from there she and Kyouko got to become close friends with a deep affections for one another.

Stop with the meta.

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

Rape?

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

ACK does exist and he's that Kevin guy. You can obviously tell just by the way he posts.

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

Ignore it, just a trigger mechanism from a retard unable to cope that there are multiple persons in this thread.

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

Nope, Mami never had any second thoughts in recruiting two innocent bystanders and had no cincerns over risking their lives just so that she wouldn't be alone and wre chosen by Kyuubey.

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

Kevin isn't ACk, warosushitter is ACK.

James Jones
James Jones

Her and Kyoko becoming best friends is likely the worst part of it all in my opinion.

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

How can you justify killing a fellow "nonresisting" meguca? She's not a witch, so has a human mind yet. It's obvious that she would turn into a witch shortly but then again, she's still a meguca. At least Kyouko beat the shit out of Sayaka because Sayaka kept being hostile to her and Sayaka was ready to fight against herself.

Sayaka has been so obnoxious. But it was way more obnoxious and unpleasant when Homura tried to justify her deed with Madoka's name.

I will just kill you for Madoka's sake
Madoka sure will be pleased if she heard this.

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

Well your opinion is shit and it's a shame you seem to hate something that really matters to your favorite character.

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

I think you're highly underestimating Homuras desperation to keep Madoka safe. I really thought she was going to do it.

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

No one gets "triggered" but you and !Akemi, rape spammer.

It doesn't matter how many people are in this thread, you stand out like a fucking beacon because of how you act and how you literally refuse with every fiber of your being to make a post that's longer than a single line.

You are called out constantly on being a bad poster, and it just so happens that you what you bad post with is rape. If you did it with anything else, you'd get called out all the same.

Not only will you refuse to give proof for anything you are saying, you will refuse to even explain your reasoning behind your statement of "the way he posts".

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

Sorry you feel that way. I'm pretty sure Kyoko is a better character than Sayaka anyways. Maybe one day you'll see the light.

Evan King
Evan King

Keep in mind that Homura has seen all of them die more times than she cares to count. She is very desperate to find her way out of the timeloops and save Madoka.

Sayaka was directly interfering with that for what was probably the hundredth time.

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

It's funny how Kevin left only for you to show up and posts novels just like you. This is why nobody can stand either one of you.

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

Thought that was sweet since from there she and Kyouko got to become close friends with a deep affections for one another.
This, miss talking about the story's character relationships.
Too much off-topic meta going on these days.

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

What you call "novels" people with brains call "making valid arguments and explaining yourself". Which is something you learn in very early grade school.

I'm sure you failed them all, but do you remember any of your math tests and how you would not get credit unless you showed your work and how you got the answer? Same thing here.
You're using something taught in every school in the world as a means to "identify" someone. I really hope you can see the flaws in your reasoning.

And what makes it even more funny is you 100% ignored that image.

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

The image has nothing to do with me but I already know who you are and so does everyone else. I'm not arguing with you unless you go back to your Kevin form as its not even satisfying trashing you as anonymous. Bye.

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

I'm always going to love the blue-headed baka, her flaws made her all the more human.
Better than a marry sue.
Night.

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

I realize you want to delude yourself into thinking Sayaka is a good magical girl but don't make untrue statements about best girl.

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

No, you actually have no idea at all who I am, and like always, you are just trying to play stupid. It sure is easy to tell who you are when you literally refuse to make a post that's more than one line and refuse to give proof for anything you say.

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

You forgot your trip.

William Perry
William Perry

untrue statements
What?
If you're referring to "mary sue" that wasn't addressed to Kyouko.
deluding
Thanks for your opinion.

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

You sure made it seem that way.

thanks for your opinion
Made me laugh. I'm glad someone else uses this.

Ryan Walker
Ryan Walker

Season 2 when?

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

Of course I can sympathize with Homura's mental state. I know and understand how and why she ended up trying to kill Madoka's old friend. My eyes were also tearing when Homura broke down in tears in front of Madoka and confessed all things, that she came from the future to protect her.

But as I started it with "wrong or right", it hardly matters. Being desperate won't make their wrong deeds right when we only see cold hard facts.

Mami shot Kyouko and killed her. That did happen in one timeline . Of course Mami wasn't a psychopath. She was desperate. She had her own reason to shoot and murder "defenseless" Kyouko. Now we can investigate, and try to understand how desperate Mami was, why she ended up killing Kyouko. But that doesn't make wrong things right. Mami was wrong there.

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

You forgot the supporting details for your argument, any semblance of logic, and over all intelligence. Actually, is there a single thing you do remember?

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

There is so many rumors it's hard to even speculate. I would worry about the movie though as that's what would be next. I heard that Inu Curry might be done after this so I don't know about another season. Their animation is unique to say the least.

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

How about this Kevin. If you want to talk to me at least talk about the series.

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

domination from mami san

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

You just wanted to talk about Kyoko dying didn't you? That was a cheap shot.

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

hurr durr it's sayaka's fault kyouko died!
no! It's kyouko's fault sayaka died!
Jesus christ all of you are retards.

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

I just want to have sex with Mami and Madoka.

If everyone agreed with me, Madoka threads would be better.

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

hurrrr durrrrr
Actually Kevin we are talking about the series and movie and it's actually reverent despite how retarded you might think it is. Go cry somewhere else.

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

Mami
Kill yourself.

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

You used the word "the", that means you are

Leo Price
Leo Price

Wew lad. Mami's a cutie.

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

5 years and her eyes in that scene still haunting me

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

She was wrong but that's because she's not human so you can't really blame her either.

Those are the first signs that she's gone completely mad which led to Rebellion

Liam Bennett
Liam Bennett

It was sad indeed. I didn't even think it was real at first. It took me a minute to process what happened.

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

I love Homura! I'm gonna MARRY her!!

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

Well not like a full minute but a good couple of seconds. I wasn't even mad at Mami. I felt really bad for her.

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

Not if I marry her first dude!

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

It's me coobie's fault and sorry you feel uncomfortable to it.

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

giving a good lecture about being a zombie to Sayaka
giving a false hope to Kyouko that she can save Sayaka if she tries

Haha, why is coobie so based?

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

Didn't you guys ever once think about Mamis feelings? WHO IS GOING TO MARRY MAMI?!

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

Your bias doesn't let you see that the reason kyoko died was because she 1.)took madoka along which caused her to feel distracted, and most importantly because 2.)she let her guard down around oktavia (she wasn't trying to kill her)so that allowed oktavia to deeply wound her
And that's not even mentioning the fact that kyouko could have asked homura for help when she arrived. instead of that she herself chose her own death. The circumtances were created by kyuubey, sayaka was as much of a victim as kyouko was.

and don't even get me started on kevin's retardation

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

He will because Homura is LITERALLY mine.
t. Homura's husband.

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

I am so sorry dude but Homura is in my bed right now and I am not even her husband.

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

You better treat Mami with the respect she deserves. She's lived a hard life up until now.

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

Should have bought this instead of the Ultimate Madoka fig.

Leo Ross
Leo Ross

why not both?

Joseph White
Joseph White

Fuck off Madoka. Homu told me she doesn't love you anymore. Now go marry Mami or something.

Gavin Taylor
Gavin Taylor

I'm guessing it wasn't worth it.

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

At that time I had no idea they were going to make a devil homura fig.

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

Sorry I missed your post. Those are good points but I'm saying it shouldn't have escalated that far in the first place considering all the resources Sayaka had at her disposal. It wouldn't have mattered if she asked for Homuras help anyways as they wouldn't have been able to save her and Sayakas death coupled with everything else Kyoko has gone through finally pushed her over the edge.

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

Yea I bet they're fun when you first get them but after a day or two aren't you bored of them? A lot of those figures aren't really considered cheap as well. Am I missing something?

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

I love Sayaka

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

She's ok-tier

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

She's great tier*

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

She's best tier*

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

Homura > Kyouko > Madoka > Sayaka > Mami

Sayafags, when will they learn?

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

While I don't agree 100% with that list it's at least respectable. I'd change one thing and I'm guessing you already know what that is.

Lincoln Rogers
Lincoln Rogers

I switched to my PC so I'm able to type normally now
As I mentioned in my post already, Kyuubey was the one who created the circumstances for Sayaka's down spiral towards despair. I shouldn't even have to explain this seeing as that's alway what Kyuubey has in mind. Every magical girl in the history of ever has turned into a witch- Sayaka's process towards that point just happened to go quicker due to 1.)Hitomi's interference and 2.)Madoka throwing away her soul gem.
Take Mami for example, who despaired RIGHT AFTER learning the truth, as opposed to Sayaka who held her mental sanity for a while longer. Then comes my next point-Sayaka acting like a total cunt happened mostly because of the influence of her darkening soul gem. When she pushes Madoka away and blames her , as she's running away she realizes the wrong of her words. The series makes it a point that Sayaka has gone insane at that point and even Homura makes a mention that there's no way to salvage her. The viewers shouldn't expect reasonable actions from Sayaka either, even her sense of justice goes down the gutter, that should have been able to tell you that that wasn't even Sayaka anymore. Her only thread of sanity left is shown when she admits that she was a complete idiot seconds before turning into a with.

Not everyone possesses the mental strength that Homura and Kyouko do, and if we go by realism then Sayaka gets closer to how a girl her age would act than Homura and Kyouko do. That doesn't mean that Homura and Kyouko aren't great characters either, or that they're mary sue-ish; they're just different and in the minority.

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

you already know what that is
Sure thing

Homura > Kyouko > Madoka > Mami > Sayaka

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

having just one favorite
Homura = Kyouko = Sayaka > Madoka >>>> Mami

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

Switch Homura and Kyoko. Sorry user im Kyoko forever.

Daniel Harris
Daniel Harris

forever
Nah, you will betray her someday, by getting other 2D waifu.

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

Sayaka > Kyouko > Madoka > Mami > Homura

Homushitters, when will they learn?

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

If consider changing my mind if Homura was a dance dance fang in the teeth delicious apple type of girl. Homura doesn't seem like the dance dance fun rock and roll eating all the time girl Kyoko is.

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

Sayaka >Madoka>Mami > Hitomi>Kyaku > Nagisa>Homushit

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

I do hope Homu finally put Sayashit out of her misery in movie 4

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

Best megucas and best ship. Homutrash can fuck off.

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

I'd
Why does Godess Madoka do this to me..

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

I don't like the Kyoko Sayaka fan fiction pairing fans create anyways. I'm okay with this.

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

I hope Madoka finally tells Homushit she never loved her

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

Madoka can't do anything about it. Madoka will love her one way or another if that's what Homura wants.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

Finally someone admits Homushit is a manipulative, obsessive freak

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

She takes what she wants. Just be happy she didn't actually want Sayaka dead.

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

https://desustorage.org/a/thread/141505501/#141523794_4
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/141563605/#141587417_1

Yes.

Yes.

Reminder that KyoukoxApple is the only canon.
No.

I don't get this.

At least Madoka can freely live her life.
Homura manages her new universe. Don't you know it?

if they do run LoC together, that would mean they have turned into concepts.
Only Madoka is the concept.

The production note: Rebellion was sold at C87 in December of 2014. True Madoka fans already possess the one and other goods.
http://a-nima-figure.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2014-12-30

Take a closer look. The left pic means Madoka is an all‐seeing god.

Because you are Homulilly.

Yes. You are special for me.

If Kyoko didn't exist, Sayaka would have been fine.
Review the Anime!

Magical girls wanted Grief Seeds in the universe so it is quite natural. Also even you seldom care about another person.

I personally think theft is a crime in any country.

Why are you so wrong a Sayaka chauvinist?

Nobody can break the relationship between MadoHomu.

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

You're the one posting the crack shit, of course you agree with it. What makes it even more funny is just yesterday you said you were against crack. You have literally no issue with blatantly contradicting yourself. Why do have to fucking do this constantly. Why do you have nothing better to do with your life than samefag replies to yourself, spam crack, and be an all around shithead.

ctrl + f "Kyoko's l0ve"
84 results
One fourth of this thread is single one of !Akemi's personas. If anyone honestly thinks he wouldn't go further and samefag nearly a whole thread himself you're delusional.

James James
James James

I was just happy that he didn't pair Kyoko up with Sayaka. Go away Kevin.

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

The harder you try the more pathetic you make yourself look, !Akemi. This persona new persona you've adopted for yourself is one of your most obnoxious ones yet. Literally all you do is be obtuse and refuse to give direct answers. Not a single place in this whole thread have you given an actual answer to something.

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

Homura did some things wrong but she still has the best for everyone in mind. It's true that she's a tad bit obsessed with Madoka but that's only logical after watching her die hundreds of times and having Madoka shit all over her wish.

Sayaka did some things wrong, but she's just a fragile teenage girl that couldn't carry the burden of living out her life as a magical girl destined to have her soul obliterated after turning into the very same thing she was fighting against.

Kyouko literally did nothing wrong.

Madoka is an angel but she didn't value Homura's wish and never had any consideration for how Homura would feel after all she went through for her sake.

Mami is a yandere bitch.

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

Mami isn't that bad. She just went a little crazy like Homura. You can't really blame her as she was probably very lonely and just wanted magical companions. At least Kyoko had her video games to keep her busy.

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

Mami is a selfish bitch who could only think of herself when she made her wish. That's even worse than Sayaka who wanted Kyousuke's love deep down. Her loneliness is something she brought on herself. She's also the one that breaks the easiest. And she killed Kyouko.

Josiah White
Josiah White

No that's not the point. The point was, I would have preferred to get a Devil Homura fig instead, if I knew it was going to happen, because she's sexier to look at.

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

She did kill Kyoko but I still couldn't feel any anger towards her. I just felt bad for her. She made her wish while she was dying so she didn't really have time to contemplate what she actually wanted.

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

where do the leggings end and the shoes start?

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

Are they limited edition? Why can't you have both?

David Martin
David Martin

She did literally nothing wrong.

She stood up to her ideals, and was willing to sacrifice both her friends and herself to make sure no more innocents got hurt.

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

Damage control to the max. Innocents would have still gotten hurt anyway since witches still exist. All she did was trying to rid the city of the magical girls protecting it against witches. She didn't even give Kyouko any time to listen to an explanation, she only hesitated before she shot Homura. It was really shitty and you know it. Based Madoka finished her off.

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

That's because she probably didn't want to even try fighting Kyoko. Homura was still Momura at that point and Madoka is Madoka. She unlike a lot of you didn't underestimate her.

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

It was indeed really stupid for her to go for Madoka last. Maybe the reason being that she valued Madoka the most.

Or she really isn't smart at all. She's just a dumb bitch.

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

She probably didn't think Madoka would do what she did. I didn't expect it either.

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

Madoka = Shinji
Sayaka = Rei
Kyouko = Asuka
Homura = Kaworu
Mami = Misato
Kyuubey = Gendo

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

Shinji fits far better with Sayaka in my opinion. The only thing Sayaka and Rei have in common is they are both blue. Pretty accurate otherwise.

William Morales
William Morales

I disagree.

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

I regret nothing. I still feel the same.

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

ai yo

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

Reminder that Madoka never loved Homura and is going to kill her in the concept movie without regrets.

You're nothing, Akemi. No one benefited from you being born, but we all will be happier as result of your death. No one loves you.

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

Howdy partner, welcome to Madoka.

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

Yes. it's like you are new here. Madoka hasn't been discussed on Sup Forums for years, "madoka thread" is an euphemism for tripfag drama.

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

i've been taking a break, have the tripfriends killed themselves yet hahahahahaha yeah right

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

It didn't feel right, yeah. But then again, nothing really feels right in Madoka. The awkwardness is deliberate.

Cooper James
Cooper James

Welp.

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

Whom are you quoting?

James Cruz
James Cruz

And so's Mami for killing Kyouko in that one timeline
And Madoka for killing Mami in the same one... even moreso because she remembers all the timelines now.

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

No you are wrong. Madoka had no choice but to kill Mami. Mami is a bitch for killing Kyouko and attempting to kill Homura.

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

How long? I swear I've seen another "Ay yo" guy at one point or another.

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

Madoka in the concept movie.

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

Cool
Upvoted

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

The sad thing is someone's going to actually believe this.

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

This is Kyouko. She is very beautiful. Her favorite thing is food.

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

What would it take for mods to start banning Madoka threads?

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

I'm sorry you're being held here against your will. Hopefully the mods will free you with a ban.

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

I want a happy ending for Kyouko.

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

Mfw i watched the series 3 times and now decided to watch the movies. And then the first 2 movies end up just being recaps with worse pacing and slightly fancier backgrounds.... what a waste.
Can't wait to watch movie 3 though

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

Spam Hiromura everywhere in Sup Forums.

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

We didn't learn our lesson with Evangelion and it happened again in Madoka. I did the same thing.

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

The recap movies had better animation too.

If you like Homura now, prepare your anus for what's to come, you will either love or hate it.

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

Lies.

John Scott
John Scott

Only Madoka is the concept
Homura states she is now a concept and Kyubey states she is not a witch or magical girl.

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

Homura is a demon.

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

A demon with a heart disease.

Matthew Sullivan
Matthew Sullivan

I wonder if she was born with it.

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

She calls herself a demon because she feels like shit. She's a goddess.

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

If she was able to heal her eyes, then I suppose she was able to heal her heart desease too.

Probably.

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

Become a magical girl
End world hunger

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

People no longer have to eat
All forms of cooking become unnecessary
All forms of human substainence are destroyed
Enter Kyouko's nightmare

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

heart disease
Is she Goku?

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

A world without food isn't a world worth living in.

James Martin
James Martin

I hope Homura finally confesses her feelings for Nakazawa next project. It's obvious she was craving his dick. Why else would she invite him into her labyrinth?

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

She was going to give him to Saotome sensei.

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

To mate him with Sensei of course.
How ignorant are you.

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

She invited the teacher too, maybe she wanted teacher and Nakazawa to be together.

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

How does he like his eggs?

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

No, she's just unlucky.

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

Better question, why did Homura invite Hitomi and Kyousuke? Was it to make Sayaka suffer?

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

Her life after becoming a magical girl is arguably better now. At the very least, she was able to reach her full potential.

Ayden Gonzalez
Ayden Gonzalez

Sayaka was dead at that point and wasn't supposed to come. She only seemed to invite people she knew.

John Collins
John Collins

Either are fine if you know what I mean

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

That's a horror movie. I'd copyright it.

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

Whether sunnyside up or scrambled, eggs taste great with even just salt itself. The difference is scrambled has a large variety of uses. In my opinion, the best are omelets as you can just put in what ever you want in them, but with both scrambled and sunny side up, you can put them on things like steaks and bread. Really, just season the eggs properly.

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

No worry. They are already food.

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

I don't think she enjoyed the time loops very much but she seems to be taking her new form well from what the anime has shown although she could be hiding her feelings as well. Homura is a girl of destiny. Nobody knows what's in her heart.

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

It would be a terrible situation to end up in.

But then Kyouko would have to eat herself.

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

I don't think she enjoyed the time loops very much
She at least had purpose during the loops and everything happening at the current point. She would have ended up committing suicide had she not become meguca.

Nobody knows what's in her heart.
Are we watching the same series? Her motivation is pretty explicit.

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

her motivation is pretty explicit.
Yea but I've got a feeling she's cooking up something.

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

She already cooked something up.

John Davis
John Davis

eating oneself
deep

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

Well I have a feeling this next dish is going to make the last one seem like an appetizer.

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

Her purpose is maintaining her gilded cage. There's not much else action she can take.

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

Maybe it's a surprise meal? I wouldn't be so sure.

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

Shinbo said her character focus is done in an older interview. It's all about the mammies now.

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

That doesn't mean it's going to be bad though. She could just as easily whip up a happy meal.

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

She can, but things will undoubtedly spice up.

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

Im sure Sayakas attitude will bring the flavor down a ton so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

Are you sure? Homura is a much more seasoned magical girl than Sayaka.

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

Sayaka's role in a future project was described as a "lone wolf". She's going to be just as much and antagonist as the devil it.

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

Sayaka will for sure make everything worse. It's in her contract.

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

You're underestimating Sayaka.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

That was healing.

True. I just want a sweetened ending for all the megucas. Shame things ended on such a sour note.

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

Healing was also in her contract, but because the wishes need to balance themselves out, healing quickly becomes hurting.

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

I finished it today.

Didn't Madoka condemn the universe to a heat death by removing witches, therefore the burst of energy to decrease entropy?

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

Wraiths became the new witches. It's explicitly gone over during the last 3 minutes of the show. Better question: why does this series attract so many viewers with non-existent comprehension skills?

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

Wraiths became the new witches
How the fuck does it decrease entropy? Kyubey said entropy decreases when a witch is born because the overall input to make a magical girl isn't equal to output of energy when she becomes a witch.

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

Kuybey, that's not what I meant, and you damn well know it.

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

I guess I'll take a shot before I go to bed. I'm guessing it works the same way with however the wrathes are created although it's not shown. The answer is going to come back to some sort of magical hocus pocus anyways as perpetual motion of any kind cannot exist in the real word.

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

Even in-universe, I'm highly skeptical of the Incubators' claims. It's entirely possible to violate the first law of thermodynamics (energy conservation) without violating the second law (entropy). Given that the targets are a bunch of girls who haven't even had high school physics and chemistry yet, it sounds to me like an elaborate scheme to harvest energy from children who literally don't know any better.

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

I'm highly skeptical of Incubators
Good.

Night.

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

Witches produce energy from the "phase change" between hope and despair.

Wraiths eat emotions, and as such act as storage vessels for emotional energy that can be exploited once they are defeated. However, this process is said to be less efficient than the witch process.

Owen Carter
Owen Carter

It's less efficient on Kyubey's end, but it is ac better balance for the girls as it encourages them to hunt together. Now they don't have to fight over territory as much and grief cubes can be shared.

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

My nigga

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

COME THE FUCK ON

No one unironically likes this ship.

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

MadoHomu a best

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

I unironically like it.

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

I betrayed the fuck out of you, and yet you still want to fuck me, Madoka why

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

You should unironically kill yourself before "he" shows up.

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

Since episode 5 of the anime's airing date.

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

Because she has a thing for bad girls.

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

Homura betrayed Madoka's sacrifice
A sacrifice only made possible by Homura's ungodly suffering

Rebellion makes it so hard to be mad at Homu.

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

If emotions generate energy, why don't the incubators create tentacle rape farms for the magical girls?

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

That's literally the point. She's far more of a victim than an actual villain.

Levi King
Levi King

Do we have any info on the new movie / season other than these pics posted months ago?

What about a release date or something?

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

Just a few more low-quality pictures. Nothing confirmed, expect next spring earliest, maybe 2 years.

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

Not this shit again. The LoC is explicitly still in existence.

The true betrayal is the mindfucking of her friends and self-inflicted separation of Homu from everyone else (betrayal of friendship).

She's also treating Coobie quite poorly but it deserves it.

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

They give updates every 2 months in Kirara. They're focused on finalizing the script. We've still got a good while.

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

Childhood friends a best and you should get that stick out of your ass.

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

The LoC is explicitly still in existence.
Explicitly pulled the person whose wish made the LoC from the LoC

It's there, but I doubt it works.

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

Even if I had to betray that wish
It wouldn't matter
As long as I could have you back

Jack Long
Jack Long

Jfc why is it so hard to find madosaya fanart? Over half the pics I find is kyosaya when I google madoka x sayaka

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

Because it's a shit ship.

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

Childhood friends a best
Then why don't you ship Sayaka x Kyosuke?

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

Do you seriously think I watch madoka for the hetshit? I'm glad sayaka stopped being all over that fag's dick

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

I see thank you.
I hope it's worth the wait.

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

Google knows what's up. Madosaya is an okay ship though, don't listen to the other user.

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

no kyoko/mami pair up
this thread disgust me

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

Thank goodness, finally a thread without that shit.

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

You know what it is...
Black and yellow

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

Welp, it's a good thing this thread is almost dead.

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

Admittedly, of all the crack ships, Kyoko x Mami is the least crack.

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

All of it is the same level of crack.

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

Homura x Sayaka is the crackiest of crack. And when you start including Nagisa, it only gets crackier.

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

Are you telling me my HomuNagi ship will never happen?

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

You know what's crackier than all the crack combined? Homura x someone that isn't Madoka.

Jack Long
Jack Long

Mami and Kyouko are dominant enough to bring out the sub in her.

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

Is anything more crack than this?

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

Mami's wish was to connect lives. She brought all of her gay kohai together in the first place. In the Rebellion sequel, she will be instrumental in bringing everyone back together with her yellow ribbons of friendship.

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

I would be perfectly fine with this ending.

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

Crack is shit, why that when you already have great pairings.

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

Homura would sub to Madoka so hard that Madoka wouldn't even need to dom her, and Homura would still be like putty in Madoka's hands.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page