Boku no Hero Academia

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

Why is this faggot so edgy?

Between this edgy cunt and Deku crying every episode I'm about ready to drop it.

All urls found in this thread:
http://bato.to/reader#25f3e183f4786144_6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raGb14Ojm_k
http://bokunoheroacademia.wikia.com/wiki/Pony_Tsunotori
https://soundcloud.com/magnitude-reviews/boku-no-hero-academia-the-day
Evan Young
Evan Young

don't drop it, because that shit is about to end.

and why he is so edgy, they just told you on this chapter.

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

he fucking makes me actively unhappy every time he's on screen screaming and being fucking offended about who knows what
I didn't get that.
What the hell is wrong with him?

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

He has a big ego because since he was little people praised him.

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

everyone praised him, and he used deku as a ego booster "I'm lot like that nerd, I'm better".

To me it all just screams "I'm a fucking insecure faggot", but remember, they are 14/15 years old, so seeing that little shit deku getting on "his level" destroyed his inner security on the image he himself had created over the past 10 years, and the only way he knows how to express it, is by being angry and violent.

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

he was the big fish n a little pond. he had one of the best powers for hero work in his school and that led to him thinking he was really awesome.
now that he's going to the hero academy he quickly realizing that he isn't as badass as he thought now that he's dealing with people on both his level and above.
the fact that the kid he used to bully suddenly shows that he has a OP quick that nearly identical to the one that all might has, the hero that they both idolize, really isn't helping

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

In comparison to how much of a worthless human being Deku seemed, he was a god blessed with power and destined for greatness.

He became a massive egomaniac at the age of 4 and decided to do anything it took to peruse his dreams.

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

He's best boy, he didn't magically inherit gary stu level power from someone. He thought he could be great but saw that he's only average compared to many others

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

He magically inherited gary stu level power fom his parents, you idiot.

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

I want to kill that fucking cunt.

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

this
It's pretty well established from a psychological standpoint.
I've kinda seen this happen IRL.
naturally very smart kid
able to read fluently in kindergarden (last year)
didn't have to learn, get the BEST grades always
then the subjects with studying required came in, where you actually had to put in a bit effort
the kid didn't "learn to study" because he didn't need it
only got a few bad grades first, but confidence broke with every bad grade
gets a bit like a bully, takes out anger on weaker people
perform even worse in high school, lazyness increasing, giving up
retarded teen, gets anti social, full of self doubt
he didn't realize, if he would study it would go well again
graduates with crappy grades
works crappy jobs
the end

of course in a shounen, unlike real life, it can't turn into this dispair, and self doubt, maybe in a "drama anime"
it just turns into pure anger, and
I HATE THE MC WONT LET HIM SURPASS ME

but a stupid teen IRL, without external help, usually just breaks down

Camden Edwards
Camden Edwards

perform even worse in high school, lazyness increasing, giving up
Then he took the SAT and picked a major that isn't heavy on memorization and lazed on happily ever after.

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

No he's not.
In the last years of HS, the only things he actually cared about was math and physics. And he was pretty good at those subjects.
So he's thinking about engineering, or something like that
But he didn't go yet (and he's 26 already)

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

He reminds me of Chris Jericho the GOAT

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

kys

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

and why he is so edgy
If he was edgy then he would have joined the bad guys when they kidnaped him. He want's to be a hero, but he's a cunt.

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

OP just drop the fucking show already so that you stop making this fucking thread everyday

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

I want to fuck Kacchan.

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

I find it pretty funny that the three "main" guys (who are also the most popular ones) literally have psychological problems.

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

but a stupid teen IRL, without external help, usually just breaks down
too real for me s.empai

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

He's the rival character, so obviously his character is set to change over the course of the series. Plus with this large of a cast, everyone has to have their defining trope. His just happens to be FUCKING MAD all the time. If he was anything else, it wouldn't jive with his Quirk.

Ayden Price
Ayden Price

Hang in there
I was actually talking about myself, but it was easier to write it out in 3rd person.
I'm trying not to be me
I'm actually looking for the proper board on 4chimz now, to share my pathetic life/depression
Because this board is certainly not for that
I already wrote enough off topic shit
But the first part was actually true for Bakugou, it's just psychology
The Deku crying does feel like a bit much in the anime, but that might be because in the manga it's not continuous, it's just a snap of the moment, while in anime we see it for several seconds

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

He's just really fucking mad because this scrub isn't as much of a scrub as he thought. I don't understand.

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

what the fuck does edgy even mean now

it has lost all semblance of meaning if you can attach it to bakugou

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

How is he not edgy?

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

lack of studying took until the second year of universty to destroy me

You're better off having it happen in HS, if you ask me.

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

l'm asking you what you mean by edgy

l can understand stuff like tokyo ghoul being called edgy but how the fuck is bakugou edgy, he's just a douchebag

it's like calling excalibur from soul eater edgy and even there it'd at least be partially justified because he's a sword heyoooo

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

He's an angry cunt, not an edgy kid.

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

He's basically the talented rival turned (in some ways) on its head. He has the natural talent, he just has a blatantly shitty personality rather than the generic nice guy with too much talent that's dismissive of the MC.

He's used to having his way and being treated as the best. This treatment is really more or less his main divergence from Midoriya. He idolizes All-Might and has natural smarts, but his naturally good quirk and resulting shitty personality cause him to squander it to some extent.

Alexander Clark
Alexander Clark

New Episode comes out
Go to Sup Forums
why is Baku an Edgy Cunt
when will MC stop being a crying bitch
This goes on for a few days
Repeat until it's over

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

Heh.... I'm gonna beat you up as much as I can just up until before the match gets cancelled.... something personell, kid....

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

Would Sup Forums have liked his original character more?

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

God no

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

bakugou is cute! i want to marry bakugou!

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

no hori's right it'd have been lame

honestly l have no issue with his character, l think he's decently written for the most part and does his job well, l'm more worried about his cancerous potential, especially his fans

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

marry
No, bakugou is only for rape.

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

I want him to meet his original design now.

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

no! bakugou is for marry and cuddles!

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

Just do it beta faggot.

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

If you don't like it drop it no one is forcing you to watch it

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

Show me a shounen were the main guys don't have psychological problems.

Matthew King
Matthew King

Everyone has psychological problems if you think hard enough.

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

Luffy?

Nathaniel Anderson
Nathaniel Anderson

Luffy?
kill sabo again

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

Since this thread is still here, I might as well ask. What are this show's most popular pairings?

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

The worst thing about Bakugo is that Midoriya doesn't constantly want to rip the guy's fucking face off. He shows him nothing but respect. You feel so cucked out of righteous fury when the worst he gets is the other students making fun of his edginess.

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

homo pairings:
-deku x bakugou
-deku x todoroki
-bakugou x kirishima

het pairings:
-deku x uraraka
-bakugou x uraraka
-todoroki x momo
-kaminari x jirou

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

There's a difference between being edgy and just being an asshole.

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

Kacchan
Edgy

This word is quickly losing its meaning. He's a hothead, he's not edgy. Deep down he feels inferior to Deku, so he always has to prove himself.

He's fighting with his insecurities more than he's fighting against Deku. It's kind of sad actually.

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

he got fucking rekt during the teamwork test

but that's probably never going to be animated

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

Not KaminariXPoisonGirl and MomoxGrapes
Step it up.

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

he is edgy though

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

I wish if they ever have a Deku vs Baku again
That Deku stomps him with 5% or whatever he reaches by then, maybe 10%
And Baku gets put in his place
probably won't happen tho

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

bakugou x uraraka
Absolutely disgusting.

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

momo x grapes
popular
on /d/ maybe

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

l agree, but it is popular

fujos want to get assraped by explodocock

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

4/20

dude weed lmao

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Maybe the world is made of pudding.

The point is that he has a huge inferiority complex and I don't understand why so many can't see that.

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

MomoxGrapes
As much as I like that idea, Momo is pretty much confirmed for Todoroki at this point.

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

Does this series actually have a big fujo fanbase? Well, I guess I can see why.

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

More likely than you'd think

She is one of the few people he actually calls by name.

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

best girl with best boy
I'm perfectly fine with this.

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

It's probably because he does not feel inferior to Deku. "I'm great and everyone else just isn't" isn't the thought process of someone with an inferiority complex.

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

l think it's not as egregious as Gintama or Haikyuu but l know Deku Todoroki and Bakugou are super popular among fujos.

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

It's probably because he does not feel inferior to Deku. "I'm great and everyone else just isn't" isn't the thought process of someone with an inferiority complex.
That is exactly the thought of a person with an inferiority complex.

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

Are you quite sure you aren't getting mixed up with a superiority complex?

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

I love airheaded characters, but the part about hurting others without malicious intent sounds lame. I think his current character is better than that alternative.

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

he feels threatened by deku, all might and ochako both identified his actions as him being scared

he's obviously scared of deku's progress and that's why he acts like such a spectacular cunt

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

The two are actually pretty similar.

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

Froppy will never lick your butthole as she puts your Texan Smash down her throat

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

I picked it up yesterday and just finished watching everything.

This show is pretty fun. I like how the MC has to think about situations of using his quirk without killing himself.

gravity-chan is pretty cute too.

Became one of my favorites anime of the season.

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

explodocock
You know, I was just thinking after last episode that I'm glad they clarified that it's specifically his palm sweat that's explosive.

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

Would someone die if they tried to include handholding during sex with Kacchan?

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

He was a spectacular cunt to Deku when Deku had no quirk and cried all the time. Was he scared of Deku's progress then?

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

Anime only fags are going to learn to love it when Kacchan gets ass-blasted over everything.

This is a kids who fucking yells obscenities at plague while brushing his teeth, lol.

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

Poor guy can't even jerk off. No wonder he's pissed all the time.

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

I'm not sure, but I'd been trying to imagine him even having sex if all his sweat were nitroglycerine. The friction against the sheets alone would probably blow the bed up. I wonder if he has conscious control over whether or not he can make the sweat explode, or even if he's secreting the explosive sweat and not just regular sweat.

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

I heard that was just scanlators throwing in obscenities for fun.

Noah Young
Noah Young

We know from looking at Bakugo's POV that prior to the hero-villain exercise, he actually believed he was superior to everyone else and was not just telling himself that as part of a defense mechanism. After the hero-villain exercise, he acknowledges to himself and others that other people are as good or better than him and that is also not something someone with a complex would think.

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

he was scared of the idea deku could be his equal or even surpass him, definitely

that's why he bullied him and tried to keep him down, to reassure himself about his superiority

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

No, he was scared of Deku telling everyone about all the times Deku saw him at his weakest. It's hard to justify calling yourself a badass if some mook consistently catches you bleeding.

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

you will never be that fake bomb

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

Happiest paper mache bomb in the world.

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

The thumbnail looks like a smiley face.

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

I you don't like it, drop it. Nobody gives a fuck what you do. You half baked opinions are a drop in the bucket. I DUNT LIKE IT CAUSE HES MEAN well either get fucking used to it that's him or go watch something else you fucking secondaries.

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

I could have typed this better.

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

I don't want this to happen to me but I'm afraid it might be too late. I can't study for shit, and my attention span is shorter than a mosquito.

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

It's okay user, not everyone can be successful and good at stuff.

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

Japanese is a pretty polite language that why.
He's still pissed, he still sort swears but he doesn't go arround and says fuck and shit all the time.
Yet it makes sense to put these words in there, even if purist might disagree.

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

Will we see the madman animated?

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

Then why didn't he bully the people standing on top of the log?

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

Season 2

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

Not in the next six episodes.

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

Nah, that's not it.

Baku is not scared of Deku. He annoyed as fuck by Deku being Deku on many different levels but the main one is that Deku always tries to help him.

See, Deku's innate heroism makes him try to help people he has no business helping on account of being, well, Deku.

The simple act of Deku trying to help him wounds Bakugou's pride because by doing so Deku is implying Bakugou needs help from Deku, the complete loser who doesn't even have a Quirk.

From Bakugou's point of view, Deku couldn't insult him harder if he tried.

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

Is this show getting a season 2?

pls say yes user

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

Not confirmed yet.

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

I wonder how will they animate that much gore

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

STFU Reddit loves this anime. They have REAL taste.

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

You and a bunch of other retards keep using the word edgy, do you even know what it means? God damn. Using buzzwords and seeming like an Autist 101.

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

every day until you accept it as truth

this is the destiny of every single shounen

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

The sales aren't doing that good.

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

Somehow Toriko and World Trigger got 3 and 2 years of weekly anime episodes. AssClass got two full seasons to adept the entire series.

I'm sure BnHA will be fine.

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

there should, as anime ep 7 they are only on manga chapter 10.

Villain raid 1 arc its all the way to chapter 21-22.

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

why are you painstakingly trying to paint bakugou as this cool guy in control in every thread

he's a pathetically insecure teenager, not some super confident badass alpha or whatever, it's just a facade

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

The sales aren't doing that good.
shonen
sales
hi there shitposter kun

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

Why is this faggot so edgy?

did you not watch the episode

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

I wish people would keep the edgy word only for other posters in here, it sounds too ironic.
Bakugo didn't even aim to kill Deku in the ep and he is a hothead, pic related is what a psychopath is like.

Owen Price
Owen Price

how they make money then? Manga and merchandise?

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

Because he was Bailey Hoskins in past life.

Oh, wait... Bailey Hoskins could be the past life of Deku too.

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

TodoxMomo confirmed
What fo you mean the only thing they really did together was the test.
It may be my OTP for this manga, but even I don't think that is a confirmation.

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

well duh, yes. most of the time a shonen jump adaptation is just a giant ad for manga and to sell figures

Bentley Walker
Bentley Walker

Manga and merchandise?
Yup.

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

user, reading comprehension. Use it.

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

Not every shounen has the luxury of selling like shit and still get sequels, though.

But this one does because it's not any shounen, but a popular one from Jump.

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

The early BD sales for a series essentially track only the otaku market. A series without fanservice or waifu pandering isn't going to sell many 2 episode discs for $50 when only one episode of the season had aired.

Shounen anime moves tankoubon sales.

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

Bakugo is best boy, the only other hero who works as hard as him is Deku. Todoroki lucked out that his trauma prevented him from facing Bakugo with 100% power, that way he has the excuse of "I-I wasn't fighting at my best"

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

that's nice.

I want an inflatable All-might figure.

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

I know right, everytime I see it it it takes a second before I realize it is Urarararaka.

David Kelly
David Kelly

no please explain again how all might and ochako are wrong and bakugou doesn't fear deku but is "annoyed" by him, that's just positively fascinating (l lied btw don't do it it's a pain in the ass)

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

Isn't she like the only girl he calls by name?

Though I really don't see how anyone could ship them when Uraraka x Deku is pretty much set in steel from the getgo.

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

An actual genius when it comes to hero work
Praised by everyone as a young child
Idolizes a hero that has never canonically lost a fight
Builds up a massive ego that is never challenged
Ends up becoming a bully

Its not that hard to understand, he doesn't like to be looked down on and he certainly doesn't like people who are considered worthless by society to treat him as equals, which is something Deku has always done.

Bakugo actually goes through a lot of thinking and manages to keep a clear head, even with all the foam coming out of his mouth. He can respect effort, during the sports festival, the entire crowed was laughing as they thought Bakugo was just toying with Ochako and they started calling her fragile, however Bakugo was completely on guard and said that she was anything but fragile.

Anyways, Bakugo's anger antics are just dismissed as a running gag, the only time they come up and aren't treated as a gag, Deku immediately kamina punches him so Bakugo doesn't lose his way.

Jack Martinez
Jack Martinez

What is this image implying?
I have seen it a few times now, but nevervreally understood what it mean.
Is it implying he is going to give up AFO to defeat OFA or shounen power creep or something?

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

no please explain again how all might and ochako are wrong and bakugou doesn't fear deku
Easy. It never happened outside your fanfiction

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

You talk as if canon was ever enough to stop shippers.

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

oh wait you're an animefag

my bad l thought l was talking to a normal person, carry on

Jace Green
Jace Green

BnH
no waifus

What

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

So you have shit memory and are going to call anyone who doesn't have alzheimers and read the manga an animeonly.

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

user, my post is talking about their dynamic as kids which you'd have known if you followed the reply chain.

Bakugou is not scared of Quirkless Kid Deku nor is he bullying him because of it. Bakugou bullies kid Deku because he threatens his sense of entitlement by doing what Bakugou perceives as pitying him. Think of it as the kid with the lowest math scores on the class offering to help you study for the math test.

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

So the reason why this pairing is considered likely is because he calls Ochako by name? That's it?

We're almost a hundred chapters in, they had one significant interaction, it was a bonus chapter in the databook and all about Deku, but he calls her by her name so it's a probable pairing.

Ok then.

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

To be fair, all the girls are kind of irrelevant. Even Ochaco.

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

ok. so doing some numbers

ep 8 is likely gonna be chapter 11 as it has enough conversation to make it last that long + the other fights + prez election

ep 9 is going to the trial park + villains arriving + getting scatered by black mist

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

if you react to your brother being killed you have psychological problems

you sound like a sociopath

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

Ah shit it's the guy who was saying Bakugo holding off 6 villains going after him wasn't fighting

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

Yes. BnHA no waifu pandering.

There are very good female characters but they're not exploited on anywhere near the same level as the series on the top of the BD charts.

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

20th April
Literally Hitler's birthday.

Aaron Gonzalez
Aaron Gonzalez

I think he's implying that his final form will be like whatever you'd call Ichigo there, but that doesn't make sense cause Ichigo doesn't have the muscle mass to handle AFO.

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

Mountain Climbing

Bakugo x Pixiebob OTP

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

as l said that's just you arguing semantics to make bakugou look better

he is scared by the idea the loser could eventually be better than him, starting with deku thinking himself as an equal to bakugou, which is why he actively tried to demoralize him and stop him from chasing his dream

it's too extreme of a reaction to simply be motivated by one instance of supposed pitying by deku

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

You could always just post a page of Ochako and All Might saying hes scared of Deku, if it exists outside your head. Since you were basing your entire argument on it.

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

The reason he is so edgy is because his VA also did Accelerator from Raildex.

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

Be honest with us user, deep down want to believe the guys who bullied you as a kid were scared of you, don't you?

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

Nah Bakugo will be the ultimate cuck, eternal nº 2 (and this is also a big IF with Todoroki on the race), a Endeavor at best.

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

172cm
less than 5'8
No wonder he's such an angry asshole, he's an insecure manlet

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

My sides
That's probably the case

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

He's 2cm over the manlet filter, also he's taller than the average japanese.

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

He is actually one of the taller guys in his class and you are also forgetting that he is like 14/15 in that pic si he is still growing.

Chase James
Chase James

He's 2cm over the manlet filter
Oh boy am I laffin

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

what if AfO steals bakugou quirk

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

How often do new chapters come out?

I feel like I've been waiting a while for this most recent one.

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

Wasn't it 170cm? I don't know about this shit, I'm 186cm.

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

so Deku will develop quite the backstory then?

Anthony Barnes
Anthony Barnes

Damn, she's adorable.

Hope we find out what her Quirk does soon.

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

Is Deku a male megumin?

super powerful move
Can only use it once a day

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

ur just jealous of sasuke-kun xD!!

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

Wouldn't expect much more from a sub 190 manlet

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

not using the jumpsuit that mom gave you as a gift

shameful

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

there's literally nothing wrong with being under 170

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

http://bato.to/reader#25f3e183f4786144_6
from the databook omake:
when it comes to Deku... it felt like... it's because you were afraid so you want to keep distance by scaring off Deku...

you're welcome

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

antipathy
Bakugo is afraid of losing, we already know that.

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

Being a Narutofag
Just keep on digging.

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

Not the same guy, but I am gonna break down the facts for you about how that guy got that idea, I am not gonna post the pages because the page with Uraraka was translated, but not type set yet and I don't feel like looking for the one with all might.
I don't remember All might specifically say that he is afraid of deku I remember him saying that he was being a salty sally, because Deku has grown a lot stronger since he joined UA and Bakugou in comparison not that much.
The one with Uraraka was hervl asking why he always so buttblasted when it comes to Deku, because she thought he was a pretty cool guy when he fought her.
She then says that it is almost as if he is afraid of him or something and then he gets mad.
You can take these facts as him being afraid or him being angry because of his ego being hurt.

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

no u comebacks
bakugoufags

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

bakugou

Is Bakugo somehow pronounced differently in english without the u?

Austin Long
Austin Long

Don't forget
uraraka x tsuyu
tsuyu x deku
deku x iida

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

Is there a single manga where the protagonist doesn't end with the first girl? ever?

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

JIrou x Me

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

You forgot Me x Momo

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

naruto

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

fuck you

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

I want to lick the nitroglycerin from Kacchan's palms!

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

It's a Japanese thing.

They have this ō sound that's a pain in the ass.

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

1. The author of the manga does not know how long the run will last.
2. Amount of time to develop any relationship is thus limited, and the author does not know the limit.
3. Therefor the most important relationship should be developed earlier, you do not know if you will have time for unimportant develops. They should be done last.

Making the first girl be the main girl is thus the most logical thing to do.

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

l don't think they're that popular.

Then again l'm just basing my opinion on the number of fanarts on Pixiv and how many notes they get so it's probably not super accurate.

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

How do you type that in kana?

James Turner
James Turner

not liking his voice

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

me too!

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

Eyeshield 21.

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

Tell this to Hiramoto Akira

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

Sadly, it's one of the few examples.

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

not being a bakugoufag

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

I mean I can't imagine it being pronounced differently by anyone reading the romaji even without the u

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

No clue

Oh, nice one.

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

Remember when naruto was about ninjas?
Remember when bleach was about spirit hunting in a stylish world?

You will remember when BnHA was about young heroes.

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

Wouldn't Dragonball count?

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

everytime he says "NANI?"

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

To be fair, heroes is a far more flexible concept.

I mean, aliens can attack right now and it'd still be about heroes.

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

No, she is mine.

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

Luffy is brain dead.

Ian Flores
Ian Flores

172 cm is actually the average height for men in Japan, and he's still a teen in his growth phase as well so at this rate he's probably going to be taller than average.

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

Imagine if BnHA went as full retard as gantz

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

I dropped it kinda early, when everyone was clones , and I'm surprised that it seems that shit got even crazier.

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raGb14Ojm_k

time to cringe

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

Worst case scenario he turns into All Might 2.0.

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

Please, no.

That guy didn't even have the decency to go retard in a fun way with boobs and violence.

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

every thread

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

one vaguely negative post about bakugou
immediately a bunch of "h he isn't short he'll be taller than average!!!" replies
why are bakugoufags such insecure cocksuckers

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

he's still a teen in his growth phase as well
tfw hit max manlet height at 14

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

Am I the only one who thinks there's no chance of OfA being the final boss?

Jeremiah Taylor
Jeremiah Taylor

You sound liek my younger brother. He's got a major complex about it and works out a lot and lurks /fit/. He is forever jelly that when I hit 15 I shot up by like half a foot and ended up over 6 feet tall.

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

Yes

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

The parallels between Deku and Shigaraki are strong but I don't think hands will be the final boss, since his loyalty to OfA is seemingly built on a lie. And I have a hard time imagining a more menacing ability for a final boss than 'has ALL THE POWERS'

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

And I have a hard time imagining a more menacing ability for a final boss than 'has ALL THE POWERS'

someone with a very strong quirk

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

implying

you can have Momo

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

Why is All Might the best?

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

depends if shueisha forces kouhei to continue the manga because it brings them too many shekels

the natural conclusion is AfO's defeat, but l wouldn't be surprised if some bullshit with a timeskip, american heroes or aliens happens

James Perry
James Perry

He's edgy because he's overcompensating

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

He's definitely the worst part of the show. Everything else about it is great, but his one dimensionalness is too much for me

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

And I have a hard time imagining a more menacing ability for a final boss than 'has ALL THE POWERS'
He doesn't have all the powers. He have the powers of those he defeated. We don't know the limit of quirks, but we know they follow zero logic based on Todoroki's. We could have
-Time stop and time manipulation/cut
-Magneto
-Gravity Control
-Matter/Energy creation with no limit
-etc

Also you have to take into account that the quirk itself doesn't matter much, it's how much you can scale it. Taking magneto, for example, could be a guy that just control some metal things and then could be a demigod that brings satellite from space to use as meteors, use colossal magnetic fields as shields and can generate and direct fucking lightnings.

Everything can be scaled up.

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

I think power creep is a bit more under control in BnHA because of the unique nature of quirks since you can't learn them (AFO and OFA being the exception and therefore extremely strong) and because you are already shown the strongest villain and hero.

This can change, but for now I'd say it's safe from retarded power creep.

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

you are already shown the strongest villain and hero.

we don't know that
but I hope you're right

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

they're the strongest in japan, but l'm pretty sure there's an entire hero society outside of the island which is probably full of monsters

at least if the worldbuilding makes sense

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

I hope we never see those monsters. I like this small focused circle of plot, but I realize the story has to go somewhere. I just don't want to retarded overpowered quirks like time related things start to appear.

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

Don't give him Momo, I want Momo!

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

Wasn't All Might the strongest in the world? If I'm remembering correctly he worked outside the country as well.

Also wasn't one of the UA students from America?

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

Yep
http://bokunoheroacademia.wikia.com/wiki/Pony_Tsunotori

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

Tsunotori

that's not an american name japan

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

mommy and daddy were weebos?

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

probably a half

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

She's the result of /cgl/ and /mlp/ having a baby

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

Full OP when?

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

I hope we can a flashback arc with young All Might. He sounds like a fucking bro.

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

but l wouldn't be surprised if some bullshit with a timeskip, american heroes or aliens happens
No user, it's gonna be evil Deku from Earth 3.

Henry Price
Henry Price

If evil deku fucks deku it's rape or masturbation?

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

Do you not understand Japanese honorifics

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

already out in nyaa

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

https://soundcloud.com/magnitude-reviews/boku-no-hero-academia-the-day

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

He's 10 times more edgy in the manga.

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

His fucking himself, so it's masturbation.

no arc against Earth 3 with evil Might and good AfO

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

is this show any good or just shounen shit

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

l know that dropping honorifics with people you're not intimate with is considered rude. What's your point?

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

He's 10 times more edgy in the manga.
mistaking edginess with conviction
fuck off

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

Try the manga first. It's shounen, but it moves at a good clip. It's not like other modern shounen where the manga goes on for three years and you've only covered one day.

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

can someone explain to me what Tooru Hagakure is useful for and how she got into Class 1-A?
How did Deku, after getting ripped get rated bottom of every physical endurance test, during the time they were all tested by Eraserhead?

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

YOU STUPID IDIOT DEKU

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

can someone explain to me what Tooru Hagakure is useful
She's invisible and can scout areas, steal info and do spy shit.

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

Because everyone else is using their powers
These's a side strip showing all the other kids destroying the exam

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

We still don't know her real quirk. Her invisibility is just the same as Tokoyami being a bird.

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

Oh boy I can't wait for the HURR SASUKE clone threads when we get season 2 and Shouto gets focus

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

Bah, it's gonna go away when it gets resolved shortly after.

The fujoshit explosion is the one that's gonna stick.

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

People need to talk about Smash!! more.

Eli Price
Eli Price

she's extremely useful but then you got that kid who fought Deku, in the sports festival tournament's first round and other kids in Class 1-B like Ibara Shiozaki who had thorns for hair
those kids in 1-B got told how they have a chance to be bumped to 1-A and they all got cucked, unless it's still yet to happen
nothing has came from that moment when Deku said hey to Mindfuck and he ignored him, before the field trip arc I believe
how did she even destroy the robot hazards in that city, Maybe I'm just not seeing her do anything

this would be interesting, if there was something else

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

Author said that there's more to invisatits. Whethere she goes Sue Richards is still all up to speculation

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

Did a chapter of Smash vanish or something? I could have sworn I read a chapter covering the other team battles, but I can't find it anywhere, the furthest any of what I'm finding uploaded goes is the christmas special.

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

Anyone have the mayonegg edit?

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

I really think she's some form of powerful psychic and there's no real body attached to the clothes.

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

drop it you bitch

or dont be a bitch and continue

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

On a scale from 1 to 10, how high is the chance of we getting a cyclops was right arc?

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

We already had that, it was Stain arc.

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

that would be pretty cool, I'm hoping it's more original than forcefields and shit though

kek turns out she's just using telekinesis to move a pair of gloves around

Caleb Sanders
Caleb Sanders

I still don't understand what Stain point was. For me he just sounded batshit insane.

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

Stain wanted to purge all the heroes who went pros only for their own benefit, in his eyes All Might was the only real hero because he always put the others before his safety.

Benjamin Anderson
Benjamin Anderson

How the fuck does that align with murdering people

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

he believes heroes needed to be heroes in the name of justice
not for money or glory or anything
there was other shit, but that's all I remember I got from it kek
I believe he got fucked up when he was a kid or something, since he's got no fucking nose

he didn't believe in needless bloodshed and wanted to correct the (in his opinion) corrupt system
in a way, now we've seen Shigaraki's past, he's kinda right in a way
heroes could be better

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

He only killed "fake" heroes.

David Cox
David Cox

He hurt civilians.

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

Deku trained for 8 months.

Everyone else has been training for a lot longer.

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

And he trained to survive OfA but he never had the chance to use it before the entrance exam.

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

For most westerners long and short Japanese vowels work like syllable emphasis in practice. It doesn't signify a different sound.

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

how do you train the power to be invisible user? She's still an ordinary girl who would somehow have the power to destroy a bunch of robots, there needs to be something more to her quirk, or are you saying Tooru is more muscular than Deku? I wouldn't mind this.

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

Stein is overreacting. Hero society could be way more rotten than just people saving others for glory. It doesn't matter for what they are saving people, they still are saving someone. Meanwhile Stein is murdering heroes who did nothing wrong.

His resolve is shallow.

Noah Long
Noah Long

I'd like to see you say that when Bakugou's reasons for being a hero end up turning him into one of the biggest villains, when he watches All Might being defeated in his weak form as Toshinori

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

I believe he got fucked up when he was a kid or something, since he's got no fucking nose
that could make sense, some hero fucked up trying to be a glory hound?

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

Basically, how much does a person's character matter to you compared to their actions? Stain very firmly believes that it's not enough to do the right thing, you need to be doing it for the right reasons.

For example, Todoroki's dad has saved a shitload of people, and taken down a shitload of villains. He has unquestionably done a lot of good. He's also an abusive eugenicist asshole with a big chip on his shoulder about not being #1. Does being a terrible person make him not a hero? Stain would very clearly say that Endeavor is a 'fake' hero.

When Iida went after Stain, that was first and foremost a really stupid thing to do. But ignoring for a fact that Iida is a student trying to attack someone who is clearly a much better fighter, "Stopping A Serial Killer" is a good thing to do. Except that he isn't doing it because it's the right thing to do, or to save lives, he's doing it to get revenge for his brother. Stain would say that because the motivation is impure, the good of the act itself is invalidated.

While people like to talk about how Stain would murder Uraraka (she went into heroing to try and provide for her family), I think that the jury is still kind of out on that. He's not going to give her a resounding endorsement like he did for Deku, but she's not exactly in it for herself, either. I think this is kind of down to "Is Stain actually Himiko-level insane".

It's kind of hard to interpret how Stain views himself--I don't think he actually thinks of himself as a good guy, but he thinks of himself as performing a necessary evil--a terrible thing for the right reasons.

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

Bakugou is batshit insane himself.

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

eh, it was probably Endeavor

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

again she being invisible is a mutation. not her quirk.

kinda like tokoyama head is a mutation but his quick is dark shadow

also if "invisibility were her quick" that goes into the zone of light control/ refraction

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

Endeavor burning half of his face would be too obvious.

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

I just fucked up my phrasing there, sorry user

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

I still think he is insane and overreacting, but thanks for the explanation. I'm gonna reread that arc, I feel like I speedread it.

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

I don't know what to feel about this

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

Oh yeah, he's definitely out there. But we don't really know if he's regular "dangerously obsessed" insane or Toga Himiko "I am actually incapable of functioning as a normal human being" insane.

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

To be fair Toga is just a kid

Joseph Ross
Joseph Ross

she's a batshit mass murderer user

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

but she's cute

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

That's not really an excuse when she's a serial killer. Some kids should be locked up.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

Who the fuck got killed by a little girl with a shitty quirk

Eli Scott
Eli Scott

All Might is replaced with Superman
Nothing changes

Colton James
Colton James

everything changes

they have almost nothing in common

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

What's her quirk anyway?

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

Of you hate Bakugou that's good because you're supposed to. Hori specifically shows that he doesn't have some sad edgelord past to justify him being such a prick.

He's just special snowflake syndrome to the nth degree. He thinks he's the MC of this story and well, baby doesn't get his bottle so he acts out.

He de-edges a bit over time but he's still an unlikable prick in general. He never really gets his real comeuppance but he's not #1 in class even discounting Midoriya, and the other kids (even if they think he's really skilled) are 100% not impressed with his shitlord act.

He's going to get made fun of to his face in the next episode or the one after that. He gets humbled a couple more times after that, then receives a glorious assbeating during their semester final and has to break his shitty act for a second to pass.

He's still a gigantic asshole and you shouldn't really like him though. Nothing justifies his attitude- everything that happens just puts it in context so you "get" why he's the way he is but still want to shove his head in a toilet and flush until he crawls out of his own ass.

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

People susceptible to knife wounds.

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

It never showed but it showed she needed to draw big quantity of blood from her target to activate her quirk.

It's a girl with a knife for christ sake. Just punch her.

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

It's a girl with a knife for christ sake
I'm sure mor than 90% of humans and super humans are weak to girls with knives. That shit it's pretty dangerous.

Austin White
Austin White

No one knows. She apparently needs to consume blood to use it, and the Kanji in her name reads in such a way to suggest she can possibly turn into other people?

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

I like how 90% of heroes quirks are worse than a gun

literally just shot them

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

Hi Mustard

William Richardson
William Richardson

Oh no! user, there's a lady trapped in that burning building! Trapped beneath rubble!

You have a gun, go save her!

This is a hero academy, not a war academy. They're training to save lives, not take them.

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

What if it's a water gun?

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

This, he's the BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING TO YOU RIGHT NOW? YOU STUPID IDIOT APOLOGIZE NOW

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

Well then I am rekt.

Although that would be useless in a fight with a villain.

Quirks are versatile.

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

Although that would be useless in a fight with a villain.
A water gun can kill Endeavor.

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

A water gun can kill Endeavor.
he can boil the water before it even reaches him
good try kid

Charles Martin
Charles Martin

he's not a pokemon, user

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

Hey now, I love Toga as much as anyone and want her to be able to hang out with her best friend Tsuyu. But the fact that she was introduced with the qualifier "She can hold a conversation, mostly", and that that has turned out to be completely accurate is about all that needs to be said with regards to "She is seriously mentally ill".

I feel like your average person is going to have a very hard time against somebody who has a knife and has no compunction whatsoever about using it. Especially if she catches you by surprise and shanks you in the gut, you're probably too busy coiling up out of shock to be ready for the fact that she's already stabbed you two more times.

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

I am Dek-
Lost.

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

Uraraka figure when? Mt. Lady figure when?

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

his favorite character is bakugay

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

I a-
Lost

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

Mt. Lady figure is actually the size of a small lamp.

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

ITT: We judge a character's merits and quirks and end reflecting ourselves with their flaws.

I want cuckold's and r9k to leave this Asian cuckolding anime huffing campground.

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

What if it's liguid cold water?

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

this kills the smug

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

Honestly suprised nobody posted this yet.
Poor deku he dindunuffin

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

Not really edgy.
He is just fucking nuts.

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

then depends on the temp of en devour fire out put.

also someone being rank 2 means he likely know how to deal with anti fire types.

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

tsuyu x deku

Perfection in pairing format.

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

Though I really don't see how anyone could ship them when Uraraka x Deku is pretty much set in steel from the getgo.

You clearly were not present for the finale of the narutobowl

Nolan White
Nolan White

Deku with those gains.

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

Real talk, what will Stain's return be like? He's crazy for sure, but I like him all the same. He's probably my favorite villain next to AfO. I can't tell who he'll side with, if anyone.

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

He'll reappear to save All Might's life, I'm calling it now
Which part of "All Might is the only hero allowed to kill me" YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SHIGARAKI TOMURA.

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

I think it's gonna be a sort of "Enemy of my Enemy" thing established at All Might's funeral. Like real talk the moment that mother fucker hears that his idol died he will smash out of that prison in 40 seconds.

And I imagine he will die in the final fight with AFO as a sort of "Redemption in Death" kind of thing

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

he was the big fish n a little pond. he had one of the best powers for hero work in his school and that led to him thinking he was really awesome.
He has an amazing quirk period, not only in his school.

Literally everyone praises his quirk, did you even watch/read the series?
now that he's going to the hero academy he quickly realizing that he isn't as badass as he thought now that he's dealing with people on both his level and above.

He's literally the strongest guy in the school along with a mutated freak with two superquirks.

Why are you pulling shit out your ass?

Dominic Thomas
Dominic Thomas

self reflection is bad, buzzwords save me

Must be nice being an oblivious piece of shit.

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

He's literally the strongest guy in the school
he's 2nd in their class

Isaac Ward
Isaac Ward

he's 2nd in their class

Citation needed.

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

You realize you haven't provided any evidence?

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

Literally read the fucking manga where he wins the tournament.

Or the Databook

Katsuki
Power: 5/5
Speed: 4/5
Technique: 5/5
Intelligence: 4/5
Cooperativeness: 1/5

Ice Sasuke
Power: 5/5
Speed: 4/5
Technique:5/5
Intelligence:4/5
Cooperativeness:3/5

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

How about the things he said right after seeing Todoroki's team exercise? Bakugou realizes that IcyHot is stronger.

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

where he wins the tournament.
Yeah, where todo was barely trying because he'd gotten mindfucked and notice those stats are identical except in coop. He's 2nd

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

How about the things he said right after seeing Todoroki's team exercise? Bakugou realizes that IcyHot is stronger.
He says that Todoroki is fucking strong, that he thought he was a nobody before that.

And that was literally in the beginning of the manga, it means nothing now.
and notice those stats are identical except in coop.

Coop means nothing in 1v1. So they're the same.

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

Did you read the chapters where he wins the tournament? Todoroki gives up during their match, and wasn't even really trying from the start.

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

He's super buttmad at the end of the tournament because Todoroki wasn't going all out. And why would it mean nothing? Bakugou isn't the only one getting training

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

Todoroki gives up during their match, and wasn't even really trying from the start.
It means absolutely nothing though? Todoroki giving up is just because he's a bitch, it has nothing to do with Bakugo.

Databook puts them as equals.
He's super buttmad at the end of the tournament because Todoroki wasn't going all out.
And he wasn't either, he's buttmad because Todoroki quit you retard, he literally tells it to his face in the trip.

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

because the show needs an antagonist and since it takes place in school it has to be another student

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

How does any of this and you ignoring one stat make him better?

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

A stat that talks about teamwork, which is irrelevant in 1v1.

So Todoroki is not the strongest.

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

Well you can keep your headcanon if you want to so much

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

Is it me or the heroes are not that strong?

Endeavor is supposed to be N2 but he can barely fight Noumus, dunno it just lowers my expectations.

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

made a webm for yall

James Brooks
James Brooks

Nice bait retard.

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

Quite an endeavor for him to go through

Caleb King
Caleb King

Wait a couple of episodes and you'll get your antagonist.

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

Heroes are shit, AfO is a genuine OP badass.

Showed up and put the fear of god on everyone, also one-shotted like 3 heroes without even trying.

Endeavor and All Might can't beat Noumu

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

Sup Forums would've hate anything from this shit for some reason
These faggots wont stop complaining about literally everything from this anime

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

I have geen converted to the Church of Tsuyu. She is clearly best gril.

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

Report and ignore.

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

MC's dad is mentioned to be a fire user
One of the founders of the school is a fire user

Is this going where I think it's going?

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

Barely fight Noumus? He can take them out with his bare hands, what more do you want? Besides, compared to the villains we've seen, i'm pretty sure none of them would stand a chance against Endeavor or Best Jeanist.

AFO and OFA are just far far stronger than everyone else.

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

Implying there's something wrong with the third image

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

Not unless you think it's going nowhere near that coincidence.

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

In his eyes, a hero wasn't a hero if they didn't put their lives on their line just by doing the job. The occupation was filled with so many posers and glory chasers that were more concerned with their own standing than the people they were protecting.

He figured, if there's someone going around killing half-assed heroes, then most of the people who would want to become half-assed heroes would choose a different career and leave the heroing to people who wouldn't be scared off by the threat of being murdered.

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

once a day

More like 5 times his whole life

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

What villains are you comparing him to? All the villains we've seen are jokes with the exception of AFO.

Dominic Wright
Dominic Wright

Stain did nothing wrong

Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins

This is the best one I've seen so far.

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

Question:

So that guy with the nullifying eyes, what would happen to a person who's physical appearance is linked to their quirk like that goo guy in the first few episodes or invisible girl?

Would they just appear as some naked normal human being or something?

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

anime only
he cant cancel out mutations quicks. as those are said people base forms.

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

It only works on stuff thats activated like baku

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

Question: How does the madman brigade plan on landing in the next chapter? Explosions to slow their decent? They would've died if Baku didn't want in on Deku's plan.

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

Ah, cool. Thanks for the input.
For some reason, this was nagging at me all day at work yesterday.

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

Todo is only stronger on paper honestly. He was stronger before the tournament but Bakugou has better feats. Even Deku started to base his combat style at close range on him. He can use super aoe attacks with his Quirks too and Todoroki suck at close range, the way Aizawa got him made me cringe.

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

full coil can take the land.

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

What? He beat at least 3 Noumus and is taking care of the swarm AFO warped.

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

Ice path? Or they land on a building or something. I mean, all of them should be capable of falling and landing safely at that height, iidas and dekus legs, kacchans explosions, and kirishimas invulnerability.

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

It works on every Quirk besides Mutation type. Not sure if the sludge villain is a mutation type but it is likely the case.

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

Icy-Hot is top of the class in battle abilities

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

nah MC's dad is a low tier fire user
as his mom is low tier telekinetic

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

This guy is shit, he just wants to be top hero because he wants recognition, he wants people to praise him.

So shallow, garbage character

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

also doesn't work on Hagakure, cause she's invisible

and he cant see her

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

He was.

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

unless AFO is involved I doubt he got a adult aged power boost

that's timed around puberty probably

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

It means Hagakure's quirk is mutation type.

Owen Watson
Owen Watson

ignore this

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

her invisi is a mutation yes, but not her actual quirk

I am still guessing sub-atomic particle manipulation

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

that omake chapter
wakes up and starts brushing his teeth
DIE BACTERIA DIE
BakuMom: WILL YOU KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF FIRST THING IN THE MORNING?

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

Pride

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

I thought that was Obama in the thumbnail.

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

he's mad cause he has issues masturbating, I'd be mad too

John Martin
John Martin

I want to see what BakuMom looks like.

I hope she's a badass hot tomboy

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

On Episode 3 and am wondering are there more Star Wars references. The train station is Tatooin and the park where MC trains is Dagoba

Ryan Jackson
Ryan Jackson

It wasn't an omake, it's chapter 44

Charles Green
Charles Green

Yes.

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

will they hit you over the head like Civil War or are they just names?

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

They made me drop the manga. It has a good start then it felt like it just fell into the same plot as most shonen

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

There is a shopping mall called Wookies. One of the hero offices who wanted Todoroki is called Kal-El.

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

gotchu fampai

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

I haven't seen civil war so i don't know.

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

See, I think people are misjudging his character. He's not angry because he's an edgelord, he's just angry all the time. I see constant comparisons to Sasuke, he's nothing like Sasuke. Sasuke was never angry, he was too "cool" to be angry. He was too [teleports behind you]. Bakugou is just fucking pissed all the time, he's a fountain of rage. He's basically a Red Lantern.

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

This, and read the manga. Deku mans up a whole lot. Biggest character progression I've seen in a long time.

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

Nice trips, but it did not. Young Bokugou gave everyone the head fake and told Sasuke friends to go kick rocks.

His reactions to Deku actually become an important plot point.

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

They aren't overt, but the author discusses them sometimes. Later on japanese Yoda shows up, for instance.

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

Only narutards and baitigou do this. They kept getting btfo in the recent chapters and yet they don't want to give up.

Christopher King
Christopher King

Ochaka's mom and dad have been pictured

they are amazingly Uraraka

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

Wouldn't edgy befit "perfect" gary stu characters who dress in dark colors more? At least it used to refer to such Sasuke-type characters in the past. Bakugou is just an angry asshole but I don't see any edge in him.

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

He'll open his eyes next episode and also get reminded of his place by Aizawa.

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

Sasuke was never angry, he was too "cool" to be angry.

Stop being a fucking retard and pretending to know what you're talking about just to fit in.

Sasuke was a kid that got all his family massacred and then was mindraped by his brother like 3 times.

He loses his shit several times in the story.

And Bakugo acts like Sasuke did with Naruto several times.

It's pretty obvious that he made Sasuke into Bakugo and Todoroki, the guy is a Naruto fanboy

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

and also get reminded of his place by Aizawa.

You mean Number 1?

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

So far, the whole Naruto vs Sasuke thing is the worst interpretation of this hero vs anti-hero rivalry thing.
Even this series and Dragon Ball Z do it better.

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

PLUS ULTRA!!!

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

Ah, shit, I attracted one to this thread. One of the "Hero Academia is just Naruto" shitposters. Can you please leave? Maybe go back to your home in the Attack on Titan general? Some of us like to read fun shounen instead of generic shit.

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

You're misunderstanding that user. Sasuke was angry, but it was played straight.

Baku would greet fighting his rival Deku with the same vehement intensity that he would greet accidently stepping on a dog turd or waiting at the DMV.
Baku's just an angry guy. That's his natural disposition. There doesn't even have to be a reason.

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

Baku would greet fighting his rival Deku with the same vehement intensity that he would greet accidently stepping on a dog turd or waiting at the DMV.

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

He was number 2. He is definitely the strongest of his class now though.

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

Some of us like to read fun shounen instead of generic shit.

You mean Naruto? The shonen that made popular pretty much every troupe in My shit academia?

There's literally Kakashi the eye power teacher that kicks students out, my sides nigger.

Your mangaka even said that Naruto is the best shonen manga ever.

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

No. Now that Todoroki uses his fire side he is the strongest.
Bakugou's Quirk didn't get stronger since he entered UA, it's still the same in terms of power and speed.

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

Right, because eye powers were invented by Kakashi, and have never been featured in any other shonen manga ever. Also citation needed.

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

She is a big girl user.

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

Stop responding.

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

Team battle, who wins

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

All of their Quirks got stronger. Todoroki uses his fire but his control is nowhere as good as Bakugou and is shit once you are close to him. Look at how he was acting against Stain, he panics too much and spam huge attacks at this range.

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

She is a dead girl.

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

I'd say Todoroki is, in general, the most rounded "strongest." Deku could surpass him when he has mastery, Baku could be better in favorable conditions (warm out so he sweats more) and Tokoyami is far stronger when it's pitch black (albeit uncontrollable), but Todoroki has the ability to surpass limits no one else can due to his duality. And the scope which he can use his power has been shown to be greater than Bakugou again and again.

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

Why is BnHA going to be split up in seasons rather than do what all other popular Shonens do and just run it for like 200 episodes straight?

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

Why do people like to compare Bakugou to Sasuke when he's clearly Cell saga Vegeta?

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

cause that will require filler. and that is a waste of budget under any normal mindset

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

Because that concept is shit. See Toriko, Beelzebub and World Trigger.

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

Don't be misleading, Jeanist saved her.

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

A more reasonable question would be why staggering ongoing series isn't the rule.

James Adams
James Adams

Right, because eye powers were invented by Kakashi, and have never been featured in any other shonen manga ever

He literally made the same troupe Kakashi did, the "dark" teacher that btfos every student(except the year MC is in).

Also citation needed.
Next time learn more about your hack manga piece of shit

Kōhei Horikoshi (Boku no Hero Academia) - Naruto is my youth itself. Thank you so much for creating the best shonen manga!

You can find several times him cumming over Naruto.

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

But DBZ, Bleach and Naruto all followed the same format, the latter two did it horribly though.

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

You mean Naruto? The shonen that made popular pretty much every troupe in My shit academia?
start to list em please

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

These 3 are from an older generation. Nowadays no manga gets a long running adaptation, and if they do they always end up as shit. The 3 i listed are perfect examples for that.

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

All of those sell/used to sell more than BnHA.

Get off your high horse.

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

Best Red vs Blue relationship right here
And they aren't even rivals

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

Nowadays no manga gets a long running adaptation
Anime is just publicity m8.

JUMP doesn't care about getting a long running adaptation for BnHA. Tha'ts it

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

Obvious rip-off is obvious

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

Is Togashi still complaining about his back pain in the author comments?

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

Call me back when they actually get some character growth.
They can't even compare to how besties these two are

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

Yeah, anime exist to boost manga sales. But the reason why BnHA only got 13 episodes is because they started the production before volume 1 came out.

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

Probably, he's an annoying fuck

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

All Might won't really say anything that will change his mind but Aizawa will scold him in class and tell him to stop acting like a 7 year old.

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

All Might will talk to him too. He acted as usual but he probably listened to his words since he's his idol.

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

Aizawa
Scrub, who cares

David Howard
David Howard

He saved best girl.

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

damn

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

Why is he so worthless?

Jacob King
Jacob King

Scrub
he only jobbed once. to a noumi specially made to rival fucking AM.

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

He's best teacher. And literally Sup Forums.

Jackson White
Jackson White

Post that gif with Uraraka bending over for money pls

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

literally Sup Forums.
No.

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

perfect, thanks user

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

Reminderr: Stain did nothing wrong if you think otherwise its ok

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

unkempt neet
Yes

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

Faster or slower?

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

Remember that Bakugo raged at the plaque in his mouth was brushing his teeth

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

implying there is anything wrong with power level creep.
implying power level creep isn't GOAT
fucking pleb taste Sup Forums, there is nothing better than the simple martial artist who can destroy galaxies at the end of the series

Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson

Ascending the other plane.

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

No
Having a a character be a gigantic asshole from start to finish is far too rare.
I don't want to see him calm down at all, just direct it elsewhere

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

The cutest of muffins.

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

I made one without the butts cutting off.

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

that fucking darkening of the video when any intense fighting is going on
why the fuck does this happen

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

What's funny is the villains seem to like Deku. Stain thought he was okay, Toga wants to rape him, and Shigaraki was acting chummy with him

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

Meh, Bakugou isn't edgy, he's just a complete cunt.

Yes, I really mean it, he talks big and wants to be better than everyone else but when it comes down to it he's dreaming of being a hero who saves people too (as we've recently learned for certain in the manga).

As for Deku crying, that ends after this episode for the most part, I think there are still a couple of times throughout the rest of the series (mainly during particularly painful and tough situations) but for the most part he grows out of that after this.

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

They're still human.

Hell, there was that one villain who acted like top shit because he had an actual gun.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

Iida should become a villain OPFOR trainee.

He's certainly lame enough.

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

Sounds similar to me, except that I didn't have to study until the last 2 years of high school. Just breezed through all of primary and high school.

Though I never got angry or became a bully (mostly because I was the main bully target throughout all of school). I just got really sad and depressed, never finished high school but I took the ATAR (Australian SAT) and aced it then went to uni the year after high school ended. Graduating this year, though frankly I would say that my situation is like this because I had my mother around, who kept me from getting a big head when I was younger and helped me pull myself together when shit hit the fan.

I still don't really know how to study though, I've tried to learn but I just have no patience for it so I just do weeks worth of work all in the last 2 days before it's due, not optimal but it's worked for this degree.

William Bell
William Bell

Posting best girl

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

Wrong. Tsuyu is best, followed by Mina. Than Momo. Than Ochako.
Those healthy, sweaty, purple thighs...

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

CUTE!

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

WHAT is the pink girl power?

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

>>141636601
healthy, sweaty, purple thighs
acid sweat
No thanks, I don't want any part of me to literally melt.

One of the first Boku no Hero doujins was a shitty, uncreative "lol my power makes your powers not work so now I can rape you generically" doujin
When quirks provide so many options for freaky, creative sex shit.
I was so disappointed, do we have any doujins that really work with the quirks yet?

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

She can sweat deadly acid through her skin that can melt through steel and concrete with insane ease.

Jordan James
Jordan James

Anyone have that collage of Heroines drawn by Enami Katsumi?

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

Does he actually keep that stupid fucking dingo hood? I thought it was temporary, especially seeing how Kacchan blew it off.

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

Acid sweat. She can manipulate the corrosiveness of it at will.

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

Who is the strongest girl? Tsuyu or Mina, right?

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

Marry Uraraka
Fuck Mt Lady
Hug Tsuyu

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

She is a xenomorph.

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

Anyone else want to see baku's parents? I bet his mom is just as bitchy and his dad is timid as hell or is just super apathetic.

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

Marry Hagakure
Fuck Midnight
Hug Sero

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

Yep

James Brown
James Brown

His mom tells him to stop shouting so she must be calm. In SMASH she has also made a heart-shaped bento for him, which he hides.

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

Marry Tsuyu.
Fuck Mina.
Hug Jirou.

Hagakure.
I don't see the appeal.

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

It's something like gaining info and memories from their blood, since she instantly knew that Ochako loves Deku when he took her blood.

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

10/10 Patrician taste my fellow of african american descent

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

_best_ taste user

Jayden Rodriguez
Jayden Rodriguez

All Might beat a Nouma that was at his level of power and designed to counter him specifically, after over-exerting himself with barely any time left.
All Might and AFO are leagues ahead of everyone else despite being older and basically crippled. Really shows just how overpowered thier quirks are in comparison.
Also Endeavor can fight noumus, the only one he had trouble against was one that hard-countered him (absorbs and releases), he still took down three others in Housu that were giving teams of pro-heroes trouble. Currently hes swarmed by them since All Might had to face AFO, although i doubt he could have taken the USJ one though.

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

Hagakure will never get fully dressed in front of you

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

he's not edgy, he's just a cunt

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

Just what I am saying all the time. Pretty sure most people hate edgy and cunt characters but for seperate reasons.

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

What are the chances that Momo, Todoroki, Kirishima, Iida and Bakugou get filled in about AFO and OFA's origins after this?
They saw a mysterious guy with pipes on his face use multiple quirks simultaneously, talk about taking quirks from people, kill someone while stating his quirk wasn't interesting him, activate someone else's quirk forcefully and discuss with All Might as if they knew each other well. If they don't start wondering if something bigger is up we can say all the characters would be retarded.

Bentley White
Bentley White

Tokoyami x support girl never catched on
damn

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

best

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

hollywood acid

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

Todoroki already thought that Deku is All Might's secret son and he knows that there is something between them which Deku doesn't want to/can't tell him.
After this arc Deku will probably tell them the truth about AFO and OFA.

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

Porygon did nothing wrong
It was all Pikachu's fault

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

forgetting Ojiro Hakagure

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

100%

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

Bakugo x Mina and Kaminari x Mina has potential. Also Momo x Mineta.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

Mina changed her Hero name from

Alien Queen to Pinky.. whyyyyy

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

also she apparently has the fastest reflexes among the girls in the class

interesting

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

For the same reason Bakugou's hero name is not baron of explodokills.

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

What is it? I read one guy saying ground zero but couldn't find the sause.

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

Implying Deku can stay number 1 forever like All Might with Bakugou and Todoroki as rivals
No way.

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

Not revealed.

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

Kacchan

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

well his real name has the kanji, "Explosion, To Win"

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

Kirishima fearlessly teasing Bakugou is one of my favorite parts of this manga

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

reading the wikia, interesting stuff

Crow-brows birthday is the day before Halloween

aka Hallows Eve, or Devils Night

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

Blitz

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

they're friends, also I doubt baku could even hurt Kiri

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

He's gonna take a page from Best Jeanist' book and call himself Best Winner

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

The funny part is that it's the nickname he gave him during the tournament.

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

Of course, he is just always angry, not that violent when he is interacting normally.

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

I'm still sad Momo and Todoroki are so prominent because they look like Naruto ocs

I'd prefer birdman and freaky wing arms if we have to focus on characters with strong quirks, their designs are much more unique

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson

Todoroki is a main now, it pissed me off at first but I got over it.

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

Same, it's a bit of a shame the author designed so many characters with pretty unique designs but in the end it's probably going to be about the most generic looking ones. I guess a shonen with, say, shadow bird man and acid girl as main protags wouldn't sell though.

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

Just started watching it, anyone else was disapointed the main character got a Quirk? The precice thing that Drew me to this was that it was about a normal guy trying to be a superhero where 80% of the world has superpowers. But then he just gets the best quirk

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

man.. Crow Bro is a POWERHOUSE

his power is one that scales up with ambient darkness, weakens in bright light

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

Design wise they feel a bit bland compared to all the other ones with mutations but it's logical story wise to see more of them if they are the two recommended students in Class A.

Tokoyami is pretty popular though.

Connor Long
Connor Long

he can one shot professional villains in the dark

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

I was genuinely hoping Deku will hang out more with him after the sports festival arc, he has both a really neat quirk and sounds like a fun person to keep around

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

He is strong even during the day.

Hunter White
Hunter White

fun person
3chuni5u otherwise he is a cool headed guy.

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

Too bad for you. He hangs out with guys like Kouda and Sugar.

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

Sports festival Deku crew was good overall

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

I thought he hangs out with Shouji mostly?

Also Kouda's underrated

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

He is like a delinquent and likes dark places,. He's not super friendly.

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

When everythin is over with AFO you will see him and Shouji sitting with Deku during lunch or walking through the school. Just like Todoroki.

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

well yeah. but he's not twice as strong in the dark. he's a Level S technique in the dark

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

Also Shouji but mostly Kouda . He was the only one who knew about his weakness before the festival.

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

le reddit boogeyman

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

Implying that Deku isn't going to get buff

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

It's common for classmates to eat together regardless of affinities though. Todoroki, being autistic was probably trying to socialize for the first time after being healed.

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

You disgust me

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

Nah, before getting healed Todoroki was a 2cool4school loner type.
Now he constantly hangs out and talks with Deku and Iida.

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

16/20 would eat a grain of rice off her face,
if I could find it

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

He isn't the kind of person to care about who he is sitting next to during lunch since he got healed.

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

That's what I was saying. It's common for classmates but Todo was a loner before, so he is just starting to experience that. There's an illustration in the LN where he is reading books outside with Deku and Gravity too.

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

Shoji eats with his tentacles

How must it feel to taste 2 different meals at the same time?

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

Plus Ultra Flavor!

also I just accidentally drank some spoiled milk, like REALLY spoiled

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

His evolution was shown on stuff like the twitter doodles, intro pages and even the covers. He even interacts with people during classes now.

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

Again, yes. All I am saying is that when he started taking his lunch with Deku and the others, he was just starting to socialize with the others. Before he was a lone wolf.

Cameron Green
Cameron Green

So he's in his post-edge phase starting from volume 6?

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

From Volume 6 onwards he is starting to care about people and showing facial expressions other than internalized anger, so yes.

that small smile
We need more healing after that arc.

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

This is retarded comparison

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page