What's next for Type-Moon?

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

What's next for Type-Moon?

All urls found in this thread:
https://twitter.com/kinoko_bot1/status/732453480430866436
http://web.archive.org/web/20080926045010/http://www.typemoon.com/product/next/index.htm
Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

More and more fateshit. Nasu has literally no reason to go back to Tsukihime or make something new when FGO makes them millions every day and there are plenty of authors who are willing to suck his dick if he allows them to publish their own grail war fanfic.

Meanwhile Takeuchi is happy drawing his waifu's face everywhere and couldn't give two shits about anything else.

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

Blonde hair and blue eyes?

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

Fate Stay night remake with new Caster, Shinji and Taiga route.

David Reed
David Reed

Caster, Shinji and Taiga route.
Still no Illya route
Kek

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

Blonde hair and purple eyes = Ruler

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

I can't even fathom a sex scene between Caster and Shirou

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

Caster needs mana and Shirou won't let her siphon energy from Fuyuki so they have sex to beat enemy Servant #2

Angel Price
Angel Price

More grand order

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

More Fate, a spin off of some random character that's related to Fate, Saberface on whoever hasn't already been done.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

How about some mahjong?

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

where you were when the mushroom confirmed working as a hostess?
https://twitter.com/kinoko_bot1/status/732453480430866436

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

Throw a dart on the board.

If it hits the right side, whore out Saber some more.

If it hits the left side, whore out Saber some more.

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

Fund it.

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

Ever since I finished reading Fate/Stay Night and Hollow Ataraxia all I can think about is Saber. Can someone tell me what's wrong with me?

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

Maybe you've finally found your waifu user

Evan Price
Evan Price

artoria having breasts
I remember her almost being Akiha-tier

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

Underrated

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

How do i stop this? My girlfriend would leave me if I fell for a character.

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

Just slowly turn her into saber,
giver her a haircut, make it blonde if it isn't already.
then start researching a device that can make her 2D.
Here you go user

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

I dunno. Why do I feel like Shiki is just too quiet?

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

Probably more fate spinoffs.

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

girlfriend

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

don't stop it, embrace it

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

A visual novel about Tamamo, her life as a human and her other tails.

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

Because you have bad taste.

Jack Walker
Jack Walker

The on with breast is Nero, not Arturia.

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

obsessed with Artoria
posts Nero
Hands off my waifu, pal. Stay with your barbarian

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

Yes please, I'll take 9.

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

Prisma Illya 3rei, right?

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

Kogil is going to be in 3rei? It might be worth picking up then. I dropped 2wei because it turned into nothing but lolicon bait.

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

Top nasu girl on pols
totally underrated

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

Yeah, he's in 2wei too. He's pretty great in it.
I think he's in 3rei from chapter 2 (3?) on.

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

Forget that. The important thing is that best boy Shirou will appear.

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

As long as the focus moves back to weird magical girl shit and not Kuro molesting girls for 23 minutes every week.

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

More fateshit of course. Nasu and Takeuchi are sell out hacks.

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

The only thing in the Fate series that I'd actually like to see is a VN or series about Shirou's life post-FSN and his transition into EMIYA.

They'll probably ruin it by letting Urobuchi write it or some shit though.

lol I love the idea of a Taiga route but what the fuck would it even be about?

I actually did this with a girl. She already had the look aside from hair color. She started cosplaying Saber and got way more into her than I ever was. Then we broke up and now I can't stand Saber anymore.

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

I don't want anymore shit.
also Fate is shit.

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

Fate is shit.
But you just don't understand it. You need to read it to get how deep it truly is.

Adrian Watson
Adrian Watson

How do they justify Nero being a girl? The Romans weren't very big on women being in charge.

Colton Price
Colton Price

Hope that the Fate Musou does well and then maybe we'll get a Type Moon Musou

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

I love my empressu!

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

I'm going to impregnate my empressu!

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

This was literally announced back in 2008.
http://web.archive.org/web/20080926045010/http://www.typemoon.com/product/next/index.htm
And this plan was still not finished. So is pointless ask for more. Except Fate.

Anthony Long
Anthony Long

Dafuq nigga. You just posted Nero as well.

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

DDD

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

Just have her transform into her Lily form if you want to lessen the age gap. Say it's a result of less mana or whatever

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

The tippest of tastes. Ryougi is god-tier.

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

I think I found biggest problem with Fate series
Not enough vampires

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

More PG-level shounen stuff that happen to have blood so people think it's totally sickdark, like everything fate since realta nua

James Edwards
James Edwards

Nasu will never write more KnK

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

needs more cats.

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

fateshit with ww2 generals instead

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

I still can't find out how to play as her

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

You summon Assasin, you get Vasili Záitsev
its rival is Archer Erwin König
General Patton is full on Beserker on his tank
caster would be female hitler or some shit
i would be all over that crap at the second

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

Post white cat now

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

literally who?

Jayden Jackson
Jayden Jackson

Cute girl
Got whole game about her
Pic related is another great girl
She's so great that people forget that she exists to avoid pain from knowing that she will never appear again

Gabriel Hernandez
Gabriel Hernandez

Think about Rin

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

best

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

cats
a couple of games

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

It was a one-off mention that she crossdressed like Arturia did, so history recorded her as a man. I assume most of the senate and plebs thought she was a man as well.

My main regret is there's almost no crossdressing Nero art. May have to request something in a weekend waifu thread.

I can post Nero cause she's my waifu.

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

Where my Aoko?

Connor Reyes
Connor Reyes

Who?

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

Full translation fucking never

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

Gen Urobuchi writes a Hscene oh wait he did it at least twice.

Mason Smith
Mason Smith

Counter Guardian Artoria with the usual hair-skin colours.

Gyaru Artoria more or less.

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

pls post moar nero

she's not my waifu but I like her

David Perry
David Perry

Something interesting, I hope. KnK, Tsukihime and the original Fate game were great, but the longer Nasu and company keep stringing out F/SN bullshit, the less confidence I have in their abilities.

I haven't played Mahou Tsukai yet.

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

I can post a bit.

On one hand I can't blame them for milking Fate, because it's an extremely profitable cashcow, but I would also really like to see them do something different. Either go back to Tsukihime or KnK or do something new. Too bad Grand Order seems to be taking up a good bit of Nasu's time.

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

I can't believe how this dude sucks so much
Did he get any buffs past ReACT or does he still suck balls?

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

A slice of life OVA detailing Akiha's daily life attending Asagami Academy. Please ;_;

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

I missed when they announced Heavens feel is split into 3 movies and Fate extra anime.
Did Sup Forums break?

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

A tsukihime anime based on the manga

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

The Tsukihime remake means he wants to reintroduce that series to his modern audience. It's a good thing.

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

I still can't believe I missed that announcement on Sup Forums. Still, I'm incredibly hyped for Last Encore.

If it ever comes out.

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

You got whole story about it man
Any more would be overdoing

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

That's actually a really bad thing, because the "modern audience" won't enjoy tsukihime unless they butcher it

Shit came out nearly 20 years ago, whats popular in anime has changed quite a bit. You can't get away with a rape/murder/vampires series anymore

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

We need more Shiki

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

Shiki is pretty cool but I personally think SHIKI is a lot more interesting

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

Financial ruin.

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

Adapting either Tsukihime or Fate properly is a lost cause. Unless they do every single route, there isn't any point.

This isn't even going into the fact that the two VNs are made up of large segments of internal dialogue and exposition, which is totally lost in a visual medium (unless Nasu elected to commit to an entire TV adaptation entailing people standing around talking for hours at a time).

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

It had 4 pages in the last TM Ace from april.
I'm not that pessimistic. Nasu did an interviews about FGO and how nobody thought that kind of mobile game would work(heavily story focused) and they still went along with it and it went better than expected.

Nasu seems to do what he wants more than anything.

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

More Fate/Whatever and Tsukihime characters in Prisma.

Kinda. Sup Forums was suprise for the 3 movies and for the Nero anime by shaft.
In the end, the memes are real.

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

Have you read the manga? It does a pretty good job of dealing with all the stuff you said.

Mainly by just being the arc route but with a lot of cool moments from the other routes as well as adding or rewriting scenes so they're more action based and less monology

It also keeps the (for a lack of a better word) edge that the original had, unlike some other adaption that may or may not exist.

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

I imagine if Turkeyhandle Remake does come out, then we'll get movies or another series. I think they could have Near Side as a 24 cour. 12 for Arc's route, 12 for Ciel. Then possibly do movies for the Far Side. Maybe that's too derivative of how Fate's being done by UFOtable though.

That's true. It's just been how many years now? Feels like it's been in development for almost a decade.

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

You got the whole story about it man

I absolutely did fucking not, you lying hound. More than that though, new self-contained stories would be nice.

I just want more Akiha, really. She's cute.

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

I'm not that pessimistic.
It's not pessimism, it's a fact. They had to more or less completely cut tons of stuff from heavens feel for realta nua, and japanese censorship has become a LOT stricter since then.

You won't have sex and you especially won't have violence, and tsukihime just isn't tsukihime without that opening where shiki erotically stalks/murders arcueid and bathes in her blood. They simply can't get away with that as a big company making an official release.

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

akiha is worst tsukihime

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

Have you read the manga?

I have. It's severely overrated. It's very good don't get me wrong, but the extent to which it manages to bring together various elements and developments from all of the routes is overstated.

I'm not sure how it would work without sacrificing the proper development of several major characters.

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

It won't get translated in our lifetimes anyway.

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

4th extra is remake Akiha

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

This nigga knows.

Waifu is an idealization. She cannot literally love you, you'll never actually be in a relationship with her, and she'll give you no daughterus.

However, you can move your girlfriend into an approximation of your waifu. I like black hair and blue eyes in general, so guess what? Found a girlfriend, asked her if she'd grow twintails.

Done.

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

I will flay your glans and have you eat it you fucking barbarian.

Jaxon Thomas
Jaxon Thomas

It's not a perfect adaption by any means (sachin and the maids do fuck all, for example) but it'd be nice to see it animated since it's a more action-heavy version of a thing I like, especially if they retool it a bit.

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

lol I love the idea of a Taiga route but what the fuck would it even be about?

Not even HGW related. Shirou gets involved in Taiga family gang wars.

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

What a shitty opinion, friend.

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

Good thing they are fine with it being 18+
4gamer: There's just one thing I've been wondering... Will Tsukihime be all-ages?
Takeuchi: Hmmm, it might be 18+ for its depiction of violence. It wouldn't be Tsukihime if we couldn't show blood being shed or bodies being cut apart. We want it to have a certain degree of venom.

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

she just seems really boring, she has one beat to her character and it's "muh nii-san"

the ending to her route and her behavior in kohakus route were interesting but the character itself never did anything for me

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

UFO managed to nail exposition moments on UBW, we have to see how they manage Heaves Feel

but if they get Tskihime they should make a good work

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

Holy shit, cloning his own creation was not enough for Nasu, he even ripped off Homu?

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

she has one beat to her character and it's "muh nii-san"

Doesn't the idea of seeing a stoic, sheltered upper-class girl fall to pieces in the face of new, overwhelming emotions set your heart on fire?

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

Ah, she has so much love inside her heart. And bitterness! Loneliness!

I LOVE AKIHA!!!

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

Mystic Eye crossover battle never.

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

UFO managed to nail exposition moments on UBW

Except for all of that exposition and character development missing from the Fate route.

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

More characters should wear boots like that
Akira would be OP

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

Fate rout was ruined by DEEN studios, not they're fault or its duty to fix someone else fuckup

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

Is it possible for a human to win if Medusa activate Cybele ?

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

The only emotions she shows are generic tsundere "it's not like I actually care or anything, stupid" bits and acting like a jealous cunt whenever shiki interacts with any female besides her because she's a crazy person that thinks she's entitled to own him because she saved his life (something shiki didn't ask for or know about) and gets mad when he doesn't play along.

It's pretty sad that kohaku, someone that was manipulating more or less every character in the game but arcueid is genuinely more trustworthy then akiha is, because whatever kohaku says is the truth (she just doesn't talk much)

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

Running the fate series into the ground and then backtracking on to their older works probably

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

whatever kohaku says is the truth

Asher Long
Asher Long

So? What's your point? The expository sequences and development which was recalled during certain UBW sequences would have much less impact for somebody watching UBW unfamiliar with the VN.

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

Cybele is actually petrifying beam normally invisible but Shiki with his eyes might be able to see it just like with Akiha Origami.

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

She tells a whole lot of lies of omission and otherwise leads people on, sure but she doesn't actively lie to shiki like akiha did about his past/what she does with her time/why she asked him to return to the mansion/her true feelings for him/why she wants such a tight leash on him then get mad when he doesn't read her mind

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

If I remember correctly, Cybele activates the moment you notice Medusa's presence, she doesn't even need to look at you. How is it a beam ?

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

If that were the case then Perseus would have been BTFO.

Luis Price
Luis Price

I don't think you actually read the Visual Novel. Or at least, I don't think you've read it in a very long time.

Just because Akiha's stuck-up and deigns to relents to her conflicting emotions every now and again doesn't make her a "generic tsundere". On more than one occasion she opens up in surprising ways, not least of all during the end of Arcueid and Kohaku's routes. This isn't even going into her own route.

acting like a jealous cunt whenever shiki interacts with any female besides her
This is every Tsukihime heroine though.

whatever kohaku says is the truth
You meant Hisui right? Surely?

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

Perseus had a fuckton of NP given by the gods destined to kill Medusa.

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

lies of omission

But that's exactly what Akiha did too, isn't it?

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

Mystic Eyes: A+
Eyes that originally function to collect visual information are instead a method to impart magical effects upon a subject. Medusa possesses the Mystic Eyes of Petrification "Cybele", which are Mystic Eyes of the highest order. As in her legend, subjects caught in her vision will be petrified if their Magic Resistance is C or lower.
She need to have you in her vision.

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

You meant Hisui right?
Nah, hisui is a liar too, shes in on deceiving shiki along with akiha on her orders.

I suppose kohaku is too, but shiki doesn't interact with her as closely outside of her route so any time they interact she isn't hiding anything from him (mainly because he doesn't ask) so while she's very deceptive she's not a liar.

The difference is that akiha's deception is aimed directly at shiki (and there's not much reason for her to not say at least a partial version of the truth, something she has multiple opportunities to say but instead just focuses on stuff like "it's tradition in this house you do XYZ".

Kohaku's plots are focued more on everyone around shiki then him personally (I guess she also wanted revenge on him for being the one thing that prevented her from fully killing her emotions but it seemed more like he was just a good way to get the tohno siblings dead) and outside of pretending to be hisui that one time (which again, isn't really ~lying~ because she never says shes hisui) she just gives him advice on stuff or offers small talk outside of her route

I'll admit I haven't read the VN in quite some time so maybe there's something I'm missing.

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

pretending to be hisui that one time

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

Strange, Emiya was turning into stone before even seeing Medusa in the school.

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

You don't have to see her
She has to see you

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

The difference is that akiha's deception is aimed directly at shiki (and there's not much reason for her to not say at least a partial version of the truth, something she has multiple opportunities to say but instead just focuses on stuff like "it's tradition in this house you do XYZ".
There are reasons, though. She's afraid of him leaving, and she's afraid of him hating her for hiding the truth for so long (at the behest of her father). As you've expressed, Akiha is an irrational person when it comes to her brother. That's what's neat about her, she's normally collected, but when it comes to the person she loves she's helpless and desperate. But I suppose one man's cute, conflicted sweetheart is another's Scarlett O'Hara.

Also as you've said that Shiki was a sort of means to an end when it came to Kohaku's plot to murder the Tohno siblings. Doesn't that mean more than one of her lies are aimed, quite demonstrably, directly at Shiki for the sole purpose of using him to further her own machinations?

outside of pretending to be hisui that one time (which again, isn't really ~lying~ because she never says shes hisui)
I mean, this just makes no sense whatsoever. So people coming to your home pretending to be couriers and taking your parcels away aren't "~lying~" because they never say who they are?

Kohaku is the biggest liar in the fucking game. It's one of her defining character traits.

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

Caster

Fuck off NTR shitters. Stop self inserting

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

what if in that route....Souichirou bangs Shirou

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

Golden Heroine was a great set. That's really all I wanted to say. Though you are right.

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

Why is it I like the fight scenes more in tsukihime than in fate?

Is it just because fate uses the vaguely RPG framework so people have Big Finishing Moves?

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

Maybe for the atmosphere? Tsukihime is more personal with Shiki so you "feel" what he feels.

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

You walk into your bedroom and you see this.

What do you do?

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

Because the whole RPG thing is cringeworthy.

Like you're having fight between two characters and stat screens come up.
Oh but this character has B rank strenght
Yes but this character didn't use his ultimate move yet

It just feels off, like a game.

Both of them are personal, your point is dumb.

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

All shikis are best gril.

Angel Jones
Angel Jones

Thinking about it more I think the key thing is that in tsukihime people have abilities, while in fate they have Special Moves

Shiki has the Ability to make things stop existing while Shirou has the Special Move of tracing swords (which either have their own Special Moves or he just uses a whole lot of them at once with UBW)

To put it another way tsukihime abilities tend to be "I can do 1/2 things" and they show a bunch of uses for it, while in fate people tend to have one two moves that only work in a specific way

This could be part of it too, something about saber being able to just ignore stuff "because she has A rank in magic resistance" bothers me a lot more than ciel or arcueid being able to just restore their bodies even if they're basically the same thing (look how awesome this move is that it affects them) in practical terms.

James Ross
James Ross

Well the Holy Grail War kind of is one.

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

Because the whole RPG thing is dumb.

Like you said, Ciel and Arcueid coming back to life feels like a superpower. Saber ignoring attacks because she has a skill called magic resistance x Rank feels like a game.

Medusa's eyes is another example.

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

And not really good one either
I think there was less than four people that should actually be partaking in it

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

turn 360° and walk away

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

Anything about Tamamo.

Easton Morris
Easton Morris

ask it who the fuck let it in

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

I actually liked the RPG stats. Dunno why, they don't contribute much. I've always thought of Fate as a very weird battle shounen, and that probably ties into it.

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

It's pretty badly balanced, yeah. They should have had some QA on it.

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

Is there an actual fate P&P rpg? Like, a good one?

I feel it would work really well if done right, you even have an excuse for a GM with the church overseer

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

You can say that anything is a game then user, tournaments in Dragon Ball are games so Goku wins because he has A rank ki and EX martial arts.

But it's the difference between a stuck in MMO fantasy anime and a normal fantasy anime, like when Kirito can get cut because his HP recovers faster than the guys can deliver damage.

In a normal fantasy anime it could be that Kirito has just regen and weak attacks won't fuck him up.

They're basically the same thing but obviously one feels better than the other.

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

The phrase you're looking for is "suspension of disbelief"

by giving characters arbitrary rpg stats it makes it harder for your brain to forget that it's all a bunch of made up nonsense, so you can't get invested in it

Oliver Nguyen
Oliver Nguyen

Fate Extra and CCC are the only Fate RPGs but the gameplay is just bad.

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

I meant like, real life RPG (like d&d, y'know?)

Something where you have the leway to make shit up in real time

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

No Rider route?

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

A cat is fine too.

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

Ask /tg/. They'd know. I'd like to know too.

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

You're not supposed to watch UBW as your introduction to FSN. This is a decade old franchise with a multitude of anime, adaptations, and exposure through various media. UBW was never advertised as an entry point.

I mean it's an adaptation of the second route of the VN, and contains references to Ufotable's last Fate anime. How can someone look at that and think it's the one they should jump into first?

It's like choosing to start at season three of a long running show.

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

there is. duno if its any good or not though

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

Yeah that's what I mean.

And the other thing that ruins everything is that those stats only seem to work whenever Nasu feels like it, so it makes it even more dumb to me.

Like, what does it matter if Gilgamesh has B rank strenght if Shirou can manhandle him(yeah I know Gilgamesh wasn't thinking clearly but the difference in power is just too great). If the stats weren't a thing I can get behind the idea of Shirou beating Gil in melee with more skill but stats make it dumb to me.

That said, I do like Fate but the ranks and shit always put me down.

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

I dropped Extra 25 hours in because I couldn't fucking stand another second of rock-paper-scissors bullshit and barebones "dungeons".

I wish Type Moon would just get Falcom to make their games or something.

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

You're not supposed to watch UBW as your introduction to FSN

Good luck telling that to all of the secondaries.

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

Grand Order has caused a lot of weird crackshipping fanart.

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

Blame reddit, they're the ones that recommend starting with F/Z or UBW and tell people to ignore the old anime because it looks bad.

I mean it's not like 2006 is a masterpiece but if you want to get into the story and don't feel like reading the VN then you need to watch it, you can't just fucking skip Saber's route.

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

Nothing beat this one.

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

It's just so weird that even though I like both characters, that pairing isn't appealing in the least.

Eli Scott
Eli Scott

Not-so-controversial controversial opinion, but I liked the 2006 anime. It had a very "late night" vibe about it, probably due to the Kenji Kawai OST.

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

Think there's a couple of homebrews floating about, nothing official

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

OST was great and the openings were god tier.

In the first episode the OP makes you feel the atmosphere of the series.

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

That's about all you'll ever get. Fate isn't big enough in the west to warrant a liscenced tabletop game.

Xavier Bennett
Xavier Bennett

CookingPriest made a huge campaign in MAL about how F/SN 2006 doesn't exist, i'm pretty sure he posts in reddit too like the cancerous fuck he is.

Retard probably wants to make a new meme like the Tsukihime one

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

I don't care if its homebrew. Just if its any good.

Justin James
Justin James

What Tsukihime one?

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

Epic, Beast Lair is that way

Christian King
Christian King

I felt the same way in the begining, now I really like seeing them together.

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

Sorry to say it turns into straight up fighting manga instead

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

Nasu made one (homebrew) but never released it. Stupid mushroom.

Jaxson Roberts
Jaxson Roberts

I'd be okay with that too.

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

I don't know, something about the two makes me like them. Also, Nero did say she liked Vlad.

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

Also, Nero did say she liked Vlad.
That's one of the things that actually don't make me think it's a crack ship as much.

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

I just like to see them together.

James Ross
James Ross

That's not the picture I selected.

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

He has non-existent abilities aside from his Mystic Eyes so he has to cleverly evade all the supernatural crap that gets thrown at him so he can get that one hit
In Fate it's just people revealing a super hidden power that their enemy never saw coming, just constant trump cards being pulled one after another
No fate fight can even match up to nero's
When you have to wait for that opening

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

Sabers. Everyone will be Saber.
Attila was a Saber
Julius Caesar was a Saber
Jesus Christ was a Saber

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

it's just people revealing a super hidden power that their enemy never saw coming
Mahoyo has some of this as well. The Touko and Alice fight in particular practically reads like a yu-gi-oh duel with 75% trap cards.

Adrian Davis
Adrian Davis

That's a Lancer though

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

To be honest, the Tsukihime anime deserves it's bad rap.

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

I've seen worse. At least it didn't remove Shiki

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

What are some worse adaptations than Shingetsutan Tsukihime?

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

Koihime Musou. It literally removed the MC and all of it cast characterization and plot, and replaced it with nothing

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

The Umineko anime.

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

Implying some weeabos memeing means an anime has bad rep

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

tsukifag here and this is 100% true
no more reason to live anymore, time to bury my shovel and move on to something else

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

Finally

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

Milking Fate like there is no tommorow. They already have a free to grind phone game out that is raking in dosh. And I never thought that anyone could so semetically abuse a VN from 2004.

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

I've watched it and don't really think it was.

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

But did you read the VN?

Ryder Wright
Ryder Wright

Yeah. It was missing a bunch of crucial clues and several characters (especially the adults) didn't get nearly as much development, but I don't think it was Tsukihime level. At least it had a great OP, a top-tier cast of voice actors, and it looked better than the Higurashi anime.

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

To be fair the Tsukihime anime also had a great OP, not as good but better than most.

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

Good. FSN is a containment franchise after all.

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

Okay Sup Forums, I haven't watch any Type-Moon stuffs. I think I want to check it out Tsukihime because it came out when I was a teenager. I know, weird reason.

So, why does everybody thinks it's a bad adaptation? What went wrong and in what way did they adapted it wrongly? Spoil me on the adaptation mistakes...

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

Type-Moon
watch

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

still fate shit. seems they're too faggy for an actual tsukihime anime or fate/prototype

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

by now i'm convinced they're just the fate company, and they'll continue milking fate until they're dead
they're like the opposite of valve and half life, and just as bad

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

what adaptation are you even talking about, exactly?

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

Tsukihime...

David Green
David Green

Stop that.

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

WHEN IS CCC BEING TRANSLATED ITS BEEN OUT FOR FUCKING YEARS

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

what does that mean

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

No.

Nothing...

Carter King
Carter King

I'll bite.

The only adaptation worth caring about is the Tsukihime manga which was amazing. If you're talking about anything else, feel free to kill yourself.

Ayden Moore
Ayden Moore

Did you watch the Tsukihime anime? What are some of the things they screw up in the animde that made the fanbase highly regarded it as bad?

I haven't watch any Type-Moon stuffs but comments like Tsukihime anime being bad even comes up to the periphery of average anime watchers like me.

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

I did, but I purged it from my mind

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

Every time this happen I drop even if I'm at the beginning I can't stand the whole Mc-faggot (+"Ignorance is a virtue) with the Mary sue

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

A blond with blue eyes

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

Alright, thanks for the insight!

David Perez
David Perez

Shinji route

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

but there are no sues in Tsukihime

Ignorance is never presented as a virtue, just a good thing. And it makes perfect sense especially when almost every Tsuki girl has Seen Some Shit, Ciel and Kohaku easily take the cake

Shame if you don't like the trope, it's a pretty common one at that. I liked that scene in particular, personally.

Jaxon Torres
Jaxon Torres

Eww.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page