Dragon Ball Super

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

Are you serious? That's one of the shittiest positions yet.

Come on, Toriyama, you can at least do some research in some science-y shit

All urls found in this thread:
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Groundbreaking_Science
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAq94Ak0ffY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7B7ZvcrOXQ&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1cCxGOPCXg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTWikfBS9wo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkzb_HIqQgc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M98jyMEKuHQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7B7ZvcrOXQ
http://imgur.com/a/tGNrm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbf9imNYAFc
Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

It's not that he doesn't know, it's more that fuck Gohan.

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

I have the strangest feeling it's either due to Japanese cultural differences or a front for his Saiyaman shit.

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

Keep in mind that Chi-chi is a dumb hick. It probably sounds super important to her. She'd probably be happy if he became a Sanitation Worker if her phrased it that way.

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

Chi-Chi's family and Saiyans in general have generally been hicks and retards. A job in academia - however minor it may be - probably seems like the glamorous high life from her point of view.

Or shit, maybe universities are more prestigious and stricter with their employment in nip land, fuck if I know

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

He's like 18 barely 19 you fucks?

He probably just graduated.

It's a good starting point road to success.

Jackson Rogers
Jackson Rogers

He was doing fucking conference meetings and said he was a scientist.
Pretty sure he was in the game for longer than that.
If not, he's going about it all wrong.

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

Why does it matter? He rejected the job anyway.

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

She's just happy that he didn't end up like his father who is uneducated, unemployed and violent.

Remember, Goku is basically like a ghetto black dad. He neglects his family, always looking for some trouble, never had a job, no income and comes home once in a while just to make some more babies.

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

seriously, he's the worst dad ever but that saiyan dick game must be amazing for chi-chi to keep goku around

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

He's 22, which is the age people normally start grad school. Being a teacher's assistant is extremely common for grad students.

If you want to hate Super there's no shortage of actually good reasons, you don't need to reach like this.

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

It was how it was presented that was idiotic

Again, it was like no research was made to what these positions were or how they stood in society

If you want Gohan to be a great scientist, why not be Dr.Brief's assistant instead to do all the sciencing.

Or fuck, go teach at his own school.You can make a whole fucking spin-off on that.

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

To be fair, trouble seemed to just start gravitating toward him past a certain point..

SO YOU ARE STRONG GUY. WE MUST FIGHT, BECAUSE I WANT TO. THINGS WILL EXPLODE WHETHER YOU DO THIS OR NOT.
I like those odds...

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

didnt Gohan write a book about Ki in one of those video games that made him famous and made normal humans get strong?

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

I don't know exactly what happened because I don't watch Super, but becoming a TA at Gohan's age is something to be proud of.

Dr. Briefs is a private sector engineer, Gohan wants to be a scholar.

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

Which doesn't pay well, is fairly demeaning, and quite a few students have done this, and for years. The only reason he can afford having a wife, kid, and a place to live, is because of his rich father in law.

Chichi is just a dumb twat who can't distinguish a respectable job from a so-so or low tier one.

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

Save the world
Get beat on and almost killed for it
Study hard to get the best grades
Graduate top of the class
Become a teacher
Get a meager wage

LOL WHAT A LOSER

Least he gets dem benefits like maternity leave. Even mexicans fresh from the fence start their own businesses and succeed more.

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

You know that sounds like a mom though proud of her son no matter what crappy job he has.

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

And he still has a job. The point is he's the only saiyan with a job. Even if it's a shitty one.

Nathaniel Anderson
Nathaniel Anderson

So does that mean Black Goku will be the best father ever?

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

You don't think banging Bulma is a full-time job?

Plot twist: Black Goku actually turns out to be Future Goten

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

But he doesn't exist in Mirai Trunks timeline.

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

If you want Gohan to be a great scientist
What?
When did this happen.
In Dragon Ball, there was only ever talk of him becoming great scholar.
Then at the end of it, he was.
This is pretty consistent.
Did someone make a mistake translating, or..?

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

Look up the scene where Saiyaman and Mr.Satan playfight with Pan

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

Also keep in mind Gohan is, what, 21 at most?

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

Mirai Trunks

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

it takes a lot of jobbing to reach the prestigious position of university teacher's assistant

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

Assistant Professors at universities in Japan make an average of 60 grand per year.
So if he live in a japanese city, yeah, it'd be a bit hard to make ends meet on that salary.
But Dragon Ball isn't japan.

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

You mean 60k yen right?

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

ghetto black dad
That's like 1% you know. Why dads are more neglectful.

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

At least goku saved the earth like a billion times, that's better than being an wage slave

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

You know, I think that Goku honestly wanted to retire from the frontlines after Cell, if he didn't die, go home and be a family man. If you think about it, he probably was a decent husband in the first few years, we know for sure he didn't train too hard, since he wasn't much stronger years later when Raditz appeared (what's amazing is that neither was Piccolo, despite the weight training, what the fuck had he been doing? Everyone else caught up in just a year of training at Kami's place, did he just lack a training partner like Gohan?). After that there was the whole being dead, Namek, going back, and then "cyborgs are coming soon, train or they will wreck the world". Then he was dead again. Despite that, once in a while, despite the whole "asian mom" ordeal, Chichi seems to honestly care for him and love him. I mean sure Goku might be a bit of a retard and socially awkward, but he's still hella manly, built like a bodybuilder, and dependable when everything looks hopeless.
Also the only time we see him hitting her he didn't do it on purpose, he was just being tsukkomi to her being boke in the stupidest way with her asian mom running gag (Studying is more important than the earth being destroyed). It was supposed to be comedic scene in that the tsukkomi hitting the boke doesn't really work if the tsukkomi is the strongest man in the universe and will throw you in a rock outside the hose. It absolutely wasn't a scene about him hitting her so that she would change her mind.

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

So much for training while the others are busy.

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

YFW gohan becomes the best brain on earth and figures out a way to nullify all future threats by thinking instead of just punching.
Alternatively he teaches everyone to use ki.
Imagine every civilian packing a kamehameha/kaoken or whatever.

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

It would be interesting if all those years of studying actually came up to be useful in a battle once in a while.
Like I don't know, shattering a robot by using some properties of the metal it's made of by heating it and putting pressure on its bolts and make them fly off. Or calculating the angles of attacks to counter them with less effort, or concentrate ki attacks in stronger ones, or using anatomy to make strikes deadlier.

Instead, it never ever comes up in battle.

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

Gohan figures out how Dende does his healing and makes everyone able to heal like he does
alternatively
Gohan invents artificial senzu

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

Imagine every civilian packing a kamehameha/kaoken or whatever.
Considering the average person has a power level of 5, its not happening.

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

Come on, Toei
ftfy retard

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

Seriously, he could find a way to replicate them and keep large quantities for tough fights or make a long lasting version.

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

They have 5, but a few years of training and you get 100-300. Ten years of training, and you get people who are around the 1000 mark, and as seen with early DB, you can fly with that.

Teach someone Kaio Ken, and the guy with 1K power level can cap out at 3000, at Times 3.

I think having an army where the average soldier has a 700-2000 Power Level aint bad.

Shit-tier , though.

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

Retard.

He canonically writes a book teaching people how to use ki.

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

Goku saves earth countless times
Goku saves the galaxy a few times
Goku saves the universe once
Goku is on the level of gods
Goku shook hands with what might be THE God
YEAH WELL HE DIDN'T GO TO UNIVERSITY THOUGH DID HE? HUH?

Gohan is a fucking failure.

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

I wonder if going to the turtle school counts as education. I actually can't remember if Muten gave them actual school lessons too.

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

Your all weebs that have no life and live in your mom's basement with your body pillows.

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

Blame Chi-Chi and Chi-Chi apologists
And remind them that even Brain Dead Ali has more money than Steven Hawking

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

Goku is on the level of gods
Joke gods maybe. Nigga can't even create shit.

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

This pretty much happens in Dragon Ball Online, which may or may not become canon soon if any of the future Trunks shit is any indication. He uses his academic knowledge to write about controlling ki and shit, which is pretty useful since ki is relatively unknown in DB's Earth aside from a select few who know how to control it.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Groundbreaking_Science

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

It's a joke because Chichi is really a terrible mother and it went past some peoples heads in the past.

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

Neither could Ares of Greece.

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

Does Chichi have saggy chichis?

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

I still don't get how people didn't clue into this when she told Goku she didn't care if the world was destroyed as long as Gohan got to study.
How did no one just instantly hate her and everything she stood for when she is saying 'Yes 6 billion died, more than likely 4 billion of which are innocent bystanders, but they can all die as long as Gohan learns Math that is never used in day to day life by normal people'

Angel Flores
Angel Flores

Not to mention blaming Goku for being a terrible father and husband when he literally doesn't understand any of that shit. She raped an alien and then whines that he's indeed an alien.

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

I blame Toriyama and Toei. Gohan was the strongest one at the end of Z. So they had to nerf him to make Goku and Vegeta shine more.

Which was unnecessary. They could have keep Gohan as their strongest fighter and be beaten by Beerus regardless, and then give Goku the SSJG power-up. Then Gohan being defeated by Frieza wouldn't have been a disappointment but instead show how much powerful Frieza became.

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

Master Roshi did teach him and krillin shit like basic math and writing, bit for some reason goku forgot everything.

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

Because
lawl strict mama
I think a few people had their own mothers say something similar, only they weren't alien supermen murdered by a retarded gumball.

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

New villain is Black Goku.
Inb4 he's a fantastic father with a job.

I'm ready.

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

I'm pretty sure a University Teacher's Assistant is a huge thing in Japan.

Fuck, here in America university professors make MAD dosh. I can only imagine it is the same over there.

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

Year or two of training under someone like Roshi, yeah you can get like 50+

Only when you drink the Super human water and survive, then get trained by Kami and Popo do you surpass the 100 mark.

Let's not forget King Piccolo was in the 200 range and no basic human could ever touch him.

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

Chichi seems to honestly care for him and love him
Chichi mostly stopped giving a shit once Gohan was born. Remember Yajirobe yelling at her after the fight with the saiyans.

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

most teaching assistants are just phd students

Carson Rivera
Carson Rivera

Reminder, Chi-Chi never wanted Gohan to be educated for the sake of it, she just wanted him to make her money, which she'll just waste (see the 100 million she spent in just 3 day)
And that Gohan never uses his intelligence for anything meaningful so that's pointless on that front as well
ALSO Gohan used Raw power to beat Cell, who is arguably top 3-5 strongest science made weapons in all anime.

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

My friend became a university teachers assistant in japan to teach English and he scored 50% in all his high school exams (with the exception of nippon studies)

He basically marks tests and answers basic questions like "how do i say this in English?"

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

That's how you start, jesus christ Sup Forums what do you do for a living, work at mcdonalds?

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

see the 100 million she spent in just 3 day)
She didn't spend it. She lied about it to keep Goku motivated to work, like Beerus lied about Monaka for the same reason.

And that Gohan never uses his intelligence for anything meaningful so that's pointless on that front as well
Yeah, cause it's a fignting series, not an educational one.

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

i work for google

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

hi moot

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

Welcome our champion of martial arts and scientific pursuit!
its a black Goku acting like Raul Julia from Street Fighter

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

She didn't spend it. She lied about it to keep Goku motivated to work
Okay so she straight up lied to her husband to force him to do something he hates, that's just as bad if not worse.
Yeah, cause it's a fignting series, not an educational one.
For someone arguing Education>Fighting, you're not very smart.
I'm saying Gohan can use the fact Ki is basically magic once Freiza saga hits and just create the most insane techniques of all the fighters, or have some master plan for a fight.
Instead he uses less tactics in a fight than his retarded father

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

being this authistic about a kids show

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

kids
I want to argue against this because of all the dark shit going on, but then i remember that i grew up with Oggy and the cockroaches and i got fuck all to say.

Ian White
Ian White

For Gohan's age it's a good position in Japan, you don't get proper ranks there until you're of certain age, no matter what your achievements are.

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

Is Pan the new Brolly ?

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

to become a professor takes years after entering a lecturing position

what do you expect him to be?

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

authistic

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

I think that is how the Spanish/Portuguese spell it iirc

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

married and with a child at 22 and does conferences as a scientist

What the hell, he shouldn't even have graduated yet. I always saw him as someone in his late 20's

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

born as a super saiyan
Poor Vegeta

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

he fucks Chi Chi and she feels satisfied for the first time in years

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

Think of it this way. Gohan is the smartest Saiyan that has ever lived.

Not that that matters at all considering this is a battle series and intelligence has never been relevant considering the main character has progressively been getting more and more stupid over the years.

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

And also that Goku, the 'retarded one' has used more combat strategies than his supposed 'smart' son.

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

As if Goku was a fighting genius and his son was more book smart.

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

Pikkoyo
Fuck that was cute.

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

No I mean Goku used ACTUAL tactics.
Freiza can't sense energy
I know I will create two ki balls, and distract him while I come from behind
Cell Knows me as well as I know myself, so I need to do something he wouldn't except me to do.
I know I'll charge a Kamehameha strong enough to blow up the Earth, catching him off guard and then using Instant Kamehameha.
Meanwhile, Gohan the 'smart one' fights every fight like a pissed off baboon

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

What actually bothers me about super is Gohan and Videl calling each other Videl-san and Gohan-kun. I mean you're fucking married for fuck's sake.

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

chichi still calls Goku Goku-sa

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

Yeah, you can be smart or not in different areas.

Goku is book dumb, but fight smart.
Gohan is book smart, but not fight smart.

Is that really hard to understand?

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

Nah, Gohan is still fight smart, but he's grown stagnant/stale.

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

Pretty much if anyone knows anything
Seriously, at least here in the states, that really what it equates too.
It might be a proper path, but Gohan was said to be giving lectures on 'sciency things' at one point, and was a 'great scientist.' And you only start giving lectures on theories and shit when you actually are part of the community or if your prof forces you too.

Again, this could all make sense if Toriyama or Toei actually did some fucking research on what scientists and scholars do. But nope.

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

Goku is literally retarded if it's not related to fighting, Gohan isn't retarded in any aspects, he's just grown super weak/lazy.

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

So you're telling, that Chi-Chi forcing her son to study 12 hours a day for 10+ years, never once gave him Sun-Tzu? AKA top 10 Asian men that Eastern Culture sucks the dick of after Miyamoto Musashi, Oda Nobunaga, and Guan Yu?
And don't tell me 'Not in DBZ verse.'
Hitler existed, so why not Sun-Tzu?

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

Chi-chi probably gave Gohan Mein Kampf before giving him 'The Art of War' of 'The Book of Five Rings'

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

Goku is literally retarded
More like you're retarded. He drives a car in the Android arc and control a spaceship in the Namek arc.

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

You're literally retarded.

Go back and watch the fucking anime you fucktard, I doubt he actually sets his destination or does more than click a fucking button.

As if retards can't drive a car.

Jesus you're fucking retarded

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

Goku's job is making sure they all fucking exist.

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

m8
I've been tested to have an IQ of 125 and I generally read nonfiction books for fun for hours every week, usually in double digits. I sometimes do off road biking and hike every week. Driving is the hardest and most frightening thing I ever had to learn. I fucking hate it and avoid whether possible.

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

You're fucking retarded.
He landed the ship himself on his way to Namek and controlled a GF spaceship to leave Namek when it exploded. Another time on his way back to Earth.

What kind of back water shit hole do you come from?

Fuck off retarded Toei shill.

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

You're not actually proving anything you know? At minimum the others cite scenes. Goku can at least operate technology well enough to get by.

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

Goku save the earth a billion times.
It was like twice if you count the Red Ribbon army the other one was Piccolo. He caused the rest of them.
Sayians came to Earth because of Goku
Freeza came to Earth because of Goku
Androids and Cell who destoryed the world in the future were created because of Goku
Majin Buu one of biggest threats in the universe came to earth because of Goku and his spawn
Beerus the God of destruction who destroys worlds for funzies or if they pissed him off in any minior way came to Earth BECAUSE OF GOKU!

Lets not forget all those times he waited around, healed or let the bad guy go because he hoped they would get stronger and fight him later.
Goku is fucking sociopath when he beat Piccolo he had no one else to fight because he was the strongest, now when he beats a super bad guy who could destroy the world in the blink of an eye and lets them go so they can come back stronger.

Goku is a true Sayian, he only cares about fighting and nothing else.

Angel Phillips
Angel Phillips

he only cares about fighting and nothing else.
Another retard.

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

Saiyans because Dragon Balls
Frieza because he survived and butthurt
Androids because of even more butthurt from Gero
Buu because Vegeta decided that fighting Goku for a day was worth risking Buu's revival
Beerus was pissed because Buu ate his pudding

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

Literal retards can irl too

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

Saiyans because Dragon Balls
Nappa and Vegeta, yes. Radditz because Goku.
Frieza because he survived and butthurt
So you agree Goku made a poor job to be sure he killed him.
Androids because of even more butthurt from Gero
They were said three years before avout the androids. Goku and Vegeta refused to do the smart thing (destroying them in the meantime) just to have powerful opponent.
Buu because Vegeta decided that fighting Goku for a day was worth risking Buu's revival
And Goku thought Vegeta's pride and fighting at just SS2 was better than ending the fight immediatly.
Beerus was pissed because Buu ate his pudding
But he came to Earth first because the saiyans were there. The pudding was just an excuse to be a prick, he wanted his SSG.

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

They all came to earth or were created because of Goku or because he pissed them off.
The Sayians found out about the Dragon Balls because of Raditz looking for his brother.
Freeza came for revenger TWICE and was going to blow up the earth just to hurt Goku
The androids whole purpose was to kill Goku
Babidi came to earth because of the high Ki energy from the sayians
Beerus came looking for the super sayian God who was Goku.

Let Vegeta go even though he tried to destroy the earth multiple times and was a clear arsewipe
Offered to let Freeza go twice even though he was the evil emperor of the galaxy.
Give Cell a Senzu bean even though he decided to put cell down for being too dangerous.
Brought Buu back to life using Dragon Balls.
>Invites Beerus back constantly.

Oliver Young
Oliver Young

Brags about an IQ that might have been impressive 70 years ago

thanks for the laugh bro.

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

Gohan is 17 during Buu (15 without hyberbolic)

Yo Son Goku took place 1 year after Buu (18)

Beerus is 3 years after that (21)

Frieza is another year after that (22)

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

Forgot about waiting for the Androids, that was such bullshit. Rather than hunting them down and destroying them they waited for them even though Trunks spoke of a horrible future where everyone was dead because of their fight boner.

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

LOL HE JUST BRAGGED ABOUT HAVING AN AVERAGE IQ

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

Brought Buu back to life using Dragon Balls.

No he didn't, he asked King Enma to let Buu be reincarnated as a good person.

Nathaniel Russell
Nathaniel Russell

It's probably even more impressive now that Africans, Indians and Muslims are half the world's population.

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

Alright but still a risky move.

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

Even monkeys can be trained to hit buttons at certain times

Jason Gutierrez
Jason Gutierrez

typing like a retard
His IQ is still probably higher than yours

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

and yours

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

IQ.

Parker Green
Parker Green

monkeys can drive cars and work spaceships
Fuck off retard, you're better off having that monkey argue for you.

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

poor job killing Frieza
I think it's Frieza's ability being underestimated. He was bisected, no Ki & blasted into the planet after. Seriously, not many characters can survive that in Dragon Ball

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

literally too retarded to understand he was right

Literally retarded

Jonathan Rodriguez
Jonathan Rodriguez

NO U!!!!
Aah did I hurt your feelings retard?

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

he's right, some niggers know how to hit buttons

Landon Lee
Landon Lee

The point ->
<- you

user was talking about how every retard can drive. If I'm gonna blogpost him wrong the least I can do is mention that intelligence and smarts didn't help me. Fuck driving.

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

high Ki
implying Goku alone was reason when Gohan, Vegeta and more were there
gives Cell Sensu
was aware that pressuring Gohan was the only chance of beating Cell

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

The argument was pointless from the start because the driving episode was FILLER!!! Goku never canonically drove a car.

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

GUYS MY IQ IS 125, LISTEN TO ME

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

Retard if you have no argument stop replying.
I say your probably a dumb amerifat aren't you.

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

your probably
your
YOUR

/poke

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

I know it's le ebin meme to point that out, but it wasn't bragging in context of the post.

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

alien supermen murdered by a retarded gumball

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

Goku was the reason Vegeta was on earth, Goku and Vegeta spawned a bunch of high energy half breed monsters.
My main point is Goku is the nucleus of most of earth's problems.
Without him there would have been just king Piccolo and the Red Ribbon army, Red Ribbon army was doomed anyways.

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

Is Pan the new Brolly ?
No. He is.

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

Goku's a grown man. Gohan's 5. I'm pretty sure my mom would run a mile past my wounded martial arts experienced, demon killing father if it meant getting to her, 5 year old, studious son who is also on the front lines of a battle against a powerful race of warrior aliens. Not to mention he spent the last YEAR kidnapped by demon king Piccolo. Chi-chi's probably just like "Goku's used to this shit. I'm way more preoccupied with my baby" That's just how mom brains work.

Easton Young
Easton Young

Literally too retarded to understand what "is he the new broly" meant.

baby broli had a 10k power level, but wasn't a super saiyin. Pan may have that too.

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Wasn't king Piccolo released from his prison by Pilaf trying to get revenge on Goku?

Once again, Goku's fault.

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

Gohanfags confirmed for sons of dead beat dads

They also might have daddy issues.

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

Panfags

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

Until the Androids come around years later and take over the world!

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

I hope you're pretending to be retarded.

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

Has the new DBS chapter dropped yet?

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

Until the Androids come around years later
But the Androids are good people.

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

They have capsule technology, spaceships and whatnot. It's hard to be classified as smart if you're not a born genius like Bulma or if you spend your childhood beating up braindead badguys.

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

just Piccolo and RRR
That's pretty bad. They're no match for the later threats but world domination via Piccolo isn't pleasant.

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

Bet you feel stupid now.

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

Just a reminder that Toriyama doesn't work on this. It's not a canon

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

Hitler existed, so why not Sun-Tzu?
He wasn't Hitler

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

That's like saying Frieza's henchmen could put up a fight and defend themselves against Goku. The only thing that will happen when everyone has ki is what happened to U6 earth. Saiyans at least are just dumb enough to only listen to the strongest of their race, so there wouldn't be as much backstabbing and they wouldn't really go to war.

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

God these DBS threads drag in retards like and

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

Yes but he publish it after his dad dies. Gohan changes the course of human history when he's on his early 50s, what mean late 30s on asian years and late 20s on saiyan years

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

The Saiyans send warriors to many planets and the earth is one of them. If was not Goku they would had send any other Saiyan and then one of two things has happened

1.The planet is conquered by that other Saiyan

2. Without Goku Pilaf never has a reason to release Piccolo Daimao and without him Piccolo Jr is never born and that only leave Roshi or the RR army to defend the earth from the Saiyans/Freezer empire when they come to check why the earth is still a free planet

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

Main retard here is you, cry baby

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

In some countries you can't be a teacher unless you become an assistant first, which I approve, that way they gain more experience.

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

NO U!!!!!
Cry more retard.

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

Lol, mad retard is mad
I bet you're 14 or something like that

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

You would be wrong, not even tugas and spinaches write it like that, only mongoloids with no education to speak of past 4th grade.

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

I agree that from the Saiyan saga until the Cell saga she was an insufferable bitch. The anime multiplied that with those filler episodes. She was okay in the Buu saga.

After a bad start to her character in Super, she's been coming along pretty well. It's obvious from the last episode and that episode that Frost poisoned Goku that she does love and care about her husband.

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

60k yen a year would literally be $550 usd so no he does not mean 60k yen he means 60k usd

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

Goku's first priority is to hace a good fight, if his job is protect the planet, then he should be fired. He causes more harm for his fight boner.

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

He causes more harm for his fight boner
Are you describing Vegeta?

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

this image

Oh gosh.

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

How old is Goten?

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

Both of them actually

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

Both Goku and Vegeta.

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

It works for both.

And he tried to get another one take the job. Never worked.
Who would replace him? Gohan is worthless for now, Goten and Trunks can't do shit seriously, Pan's just a baby, and Uub hasn't yet shown up.

Ian King
Ian King

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

Ten years younger than Gohan, so between 10 and 12

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

10 or 11.

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

Goten is supposed to be around 12 or 13 years old at this point. Just do your brain a favor and don't worry about age in Dragonball. None of it makes any fucking sense. Like why marron still looks and acts like a one year old.

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

around 12

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

Oh, please. Anyone can take care of the job. Gohan has the right mentality now, Goten and Trunks just need a master to get stronger and Pan needs her grandpa Piccolo's infamous training.

Josiah Hughes
Josiah Hughes

Why is he still sleeping with his parents?

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

Tell me about it.

More of Chi-Chi with her hair down when?

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

she has various disorders from inheriting Krillin's dwarfism, and being soaked in motor oil in the womb.

don't bully

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

Vegeta is far worse. Ever since the Android Saga, he ditched plenty of his former pragmatic style.

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

Because Chi Chi is a momma's boy. In Buu saga she gave him water so he wouldn't have to use his hands. And I bet she didn't want to bother Gohan taking another room for Goten.

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

Their house was destroyed. Their at Gohan and Videl's (or is it Satan's?) house for now.

Now why didn't they gave them more than one room is the real question.

Krillin was the same height as Goku when they were children. It's during their teens he didn't grew up much.

Now why Gohan give them only one room is

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

I want Vegeta to cuck Goku for once.

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

Vegeta wasn't the so called Earth's protector. He was just that guy that wanted to prove his superiority. He gave two shits about the planet.

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

Marron is mentally handicapped.
Damn.

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

Too bad Chi Chi isn't a vapid whore like Bulma.

Does Vegeta know that half of group have seen his wife naked at some point?

Asher Barnes
Asher Barnes

'Cause Gohan and Videl didn't have any more guest rooms I guess. Also I just realized Goten is an uncle. Feels kinda wierd when they're that young.

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

I don't think Vegeta would care about that.

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

Earth's protector

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

That's not Dende.

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

The androids were made for 1 reason and that is to kill goku. No Goku=no androids

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

why does chi chi never put her hair down anymore? It makes her look 20 years younger

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

Literatelly the guy who just watches how everyone getting their asses kicked and lives so the dragon balls exist.

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

chi chi, your husband is a fool to spend his days training, instead of staying home with you and goten
I know it sounds hypocritical of me to say this, but Bulm is the reason I'm always away
when I try to spend time with her, she only cares about the office, or what new project she's working on
the only way I can find solace is to spend my time getting stronger to protect all of you
chi chi, you deserve better.. you deserve a true saiyan prince

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

because it would require extra effort to animate

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

look how small she looks next to goku? that nigga must be killin' it during sex.

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

Why is Vegeta fucking Bulma anyway?
I thought Saiyans only had affairs for recreation?
Why would Vegeta want a half-human child?
Why would Vegeta even mess with a human woman?

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

"Earth's guardian" is just a fancy title that Funimation made up to avoid using "God of Earth".

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

I dunno in the last episode he seemed pretty pissed when goku instant transmissioned into their room after her shower

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

did you not watch majin saga?
vegeta explains this.

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

Implying they have sex.

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

Sees that goku is stronger than him and assumes it's because he has a family to love and protect so he gets himself one and then gains no bonus power and is now balls deep in a marriage

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

Gohan and Goten had to be conceived somehow and Goten was definitely an accident because he had no idea he even existed until he came back to earth so they obviously fuck every now and then

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

Why is Vegeta fucking Bulma anyway?
He needed a place to stay, eventually he wanted to get his dick wet, then he grew fond of her because she reminded him of saiyan women

I thought Saiyans only had affairs for recreation?
Eventually he grew to adopt some of Earth's customs

Why would Vegeta want a half-human child?
The only "protection" he knows of is his armor

Why would Vegeta even mess with a human woman?
There weren't any other type of women around for him to stick his dick into

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

Implying they have sex anymore.
Goku is too busy satisfacing his fight boner.

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

he had no idea he even existed
How? His afterlife BFF is an intergalactic telephone, by all rights and means he should have been speaking regularly to his family

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

fight boner
implying he doesn't have sweaty sex after
Reminder that after training for a year within the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Son Goku proceeded to plow Chi Chi.

Julian Turner
Julian Turner

goku is a terrible father, user

i'm sure he knew it existed, but he was so busy thinking of ways to get stronger while he was dead.

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

depends on your Nation, University teacher's assistant will be university teachers, they earn well in some countries

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

They should have gotten this guy to do Super. He has Toriyama's style down.

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

Goku was busy fighting in the afterlife to give a shit about his family. When he said he was going to stay dead, he meant he was going to living la vida loca.

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

Implying Chi Chi didn't rape him in that ocassion.

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

The only "protection" he knows of is his armor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAq94Ak0ffY

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

this
plus, how old is gohan? I doubt he's 30, so getting an assistant job in his mid 20s has him on the right path to become a success.

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

He's about 22.

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

Yeah, there was a discussion about it in the last thread. This guy draws almost exactly like Toriyama did in the manga. From facial features to body proportions.

Which makes this doujin a hell of a lot hotter.

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

It's because his father was a brilliant scientist

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

why does goku look like the type of nigga that only hits it missionary, lights on?

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

*grandfather

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

Because he likes to subvert expectations & hide his power level.

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

I mean, I don't think he cares how many have seen her naked in the past but he cares if someone see her naked now.

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

that's the most satisfying way to hit it though
only dindus like doggy

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

Goku figures out how to drive a motorcycle in chapter fucking 1

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

what do you do? lights off?

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

be dindu
love doggy and girl on top
well fuck me, first time /pol/ was right

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

Before meeting Chichi, Goku's only experience with sex would have been seeing wild animals do it. Gohan was probably conceived doggy style.

Goten was definitely missionary though.

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

Goku's only experience with sex would have been seeing wild animals do it

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

WE WUZ SAIYANS

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

still no DBZ parody of Goku going around and fucking powerful female fighters into submission

Michael Miller
Michael Miller

its a Vegeta gets cucked episode

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

All of Roshi's stuff was ecchi, I really doubt any had actual sex

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

Goku believes the dead should just let the living live.

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

Well she's lost her bounce. She may not sag but she's no longer perky.

Luke White
Luke White

Hiding her power level. No need to look cute when you're fucking the same guy forever. She just needs to look motherly.

David Harris
David Harris

Chi-Chi was a martial artist who can still do things like jumping from a ridiculous height like in that Goku vs Frost episode. So I assume her body is overall in better shape.

Much better than Bulma's sagging tits, which are now canon by the way.

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

There's something about on model porn that makes it WAY hotter.

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

What if he IS Toriyama?

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

Goku says to Vegeta that Chi-chi lost her bounce. Although he good be lying so that he doesn't have to take a picture of his wife's tits and give it to him.

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

It wasn't a picture, it was getting to grope the tits

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

this thread

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

IIE SENPAI
THIS IS OUR THREAD

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

I remember both for some reason. Which one was it in the manga?

Either way I'm pretty sure Goku was lying so he didn't have to pimp out his wife. Though he had absolutely no problem pimping out Bulma. Probably because all those experiences he had with her when they were kids.

Chase King
Chase King

Well, Videl was Goku's first choice

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

Luckily Old Kai likes them mature. Bulma'd be the better choice here.

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

DBXV 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7B7ZvcrOXQ&feature=youtu.be

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

no colored aura

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

no Bills
Dropped

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

Hopefully it is more open world, so we can fly around the world.

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

It happens when the mother decides to have children at older ages. My Aunt and I are only 2 years apart.

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

this is so confusing

goku
trains for years and years and years, doesn't get SSJ until he died once then saw his best friend killed

trunks
same as above

gohan
goku shoots a beam at him and he goes SSJ

goten
gets slapped by his mom and goes SSJ

trunks
just goes SSJ for the hell of it

cabbage
goes ssj because someone made threatening remarks about his planet

pan
not even 1 yr old and flying in space

how the fuck are goku and vegeta still the top dogs?

goten and trunks should have easily surpassed them if they even put in 1/2 the effort

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

Gohan has traveled across the galaxy.
Did battle with beings from other universes.
Has the potential to destroy the planet with a blink "when younger"
Instead of creating ground breaking research, or creating history by exposing this information, or even creating methods to mimic dende's healing ability to cure cancer and illness or prove gods existence by essentially displaying him to people.
Nope, teachers assistant.

Gohan fucking sucks.

Jose Garcia
Jose Garcia

how the fuck are goku and vegeta still the top dogs?

Gohan is too busy having a life and Trunks and Goten prefer to play rather than train.

David Miller
David Miller

Goku and Vegeta spend 90% of their time training. The others don't.

Jaxson Roberts
Jaxson Roberts

There were a couple of instances of authors doing porn of their own works under another pen name.

so. . . .

Adrian King
Adrian King

Pan will surpass Goku. It's only a matter of time.

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

teacher
wage

That's not how you spell salary, user. factoring the 35 hours a week of work they put in and the time off they get, it's closer to $30/hour and that's only with a 40k starting salary. You can make $24/hr (or more) as a summer school teacher during the summer break if you want extra money, or just go get a different job for the break.

The kick in the ass though is that they have to take paid college courses towards their master's or they'll lose their certification eventually.

tl;dr: You're pretty fucking stupid, aren't you?

Mason Jenkins
Mason Jenkins

I really just want some kid Goku stuff. Xenoverse kinda pretended Dragonball didn't happen which is really weird for an entire game focused on time travel and history.

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

Toriyama working for free

Connor James
Connor James

Pan will finally go Super Saiyan
What a time to be alive.

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

Cabba will surpass Goku and Vegeta. Prove me wrong.

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

People in Japan do buy doujins all the time, you know? It doesn't make millions, but it does make some money.

Jeremiah Parker
Jeremiah Parker

Gohan and Goten had to be conceived somehow

Maybe Gohan was an accident and Goten was the result of Chi Chi fucking Gohan while Goku was dead.

It would at least be more believable than Goku willingly having sex. Maybe it's because Super has gone out of its way to make Goku mentally retarded, but I can't imagine him having sex.

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

just achieved SSJ
Vegeta was fucking around the entire time
He'd get more shit done if he & most of U6 was absorbed by Buu.

Jaxson Rivera
Jaxson Rivera

Mystical Adventure was among the movies the preview showed yesterday.

David Powell
David Powell

Compared to what Toriyama could make by drawing anything else, it's free.

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

YFW Path to Power as an alternate timeline confirmed

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

He was on par with base Vegeta, he's already stronger than Buu in base.

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

on par with base Vegeta
And Uub was on par with Base Goku. Even Vegeta knows how to hold back by this point.

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

Well yeah, Uub was the reincarnation of Kid Buu.

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

Base cabba has the same power than base Vegeta.
ssj Cabba has the same power than ssj Vegeta.
So, what is your point?

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

Which is normal. Goku was surpassed by a lot of people until he got yet another power-up.

During the Cell Saga Vegeta and Trunks are more powerful than Goku after their training in the hyperbolic time chamber (Then Goku and Gohan surpass them with a better training method by staing constantly SSJ). Gohan was the first to reach SSJ2. And if Goku's SSJ3 is superior (at least in terms of raw strengh), Ultimate Gohan was even more powerful.

Also, Gotenk and Trunks turned easily SSJ despite their young age, and combined Gotenks went easily SSJ3.

Then in BoG Vegeta surpassed briefly Goku (according to Roshi) after Beerus bitchslapped Bulma. Now I'd say Vegeta and Goku are roughly equals (hard to say really), except when goku combines his SSJB with the Kaioken (a technique Vegeta doesn't have). But then mixing it is really dangerous, so maybe he'll never use it again.

So Pan (who is shown to have an enormous potential already, and a better fighting spirit than the other hybrids in end of Z) surpassing Goku at one point or another is not surtprising. It even is to be expected, until Goku get yet another power-up.

James Collins
James Collins

Xenoverse kinda pretended Dragonball didn't happen
Not really. It's just another Time Patroller that had to deal with that era. And from what he says (Red Ruban army vs Piccolo Daimao), it sounds awesome.

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

Kaioken times 100!
Universe breaks

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

That based Goku is weak as hell compared with current base goku.

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

Kid Buu
anywhere near Base Goku after BoG
People in Dragon Ball have been in control of their strength & can lower it as they feel for a while now. Base form or even SSJ form doesn't immediately mean their full power for said form.

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

Here is what the preview images had leading up to the trailer:

All 4 anime series:
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball GT
Dragon Ball Super

All 19 theatrical movies:
Dragon Ball Movies 1-4
Dragon Ball Z Movies 1-15

Almost all the modern console video games:
Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
Dragon Ball Z 2/Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
Dragon Ball Z 3/Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 (2 posters)
Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection
Dragon Ball Z: Sparking!/Budokai Tenkaichi
Dragon Ball Z: Sparking! NEO/Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2
Dragon Ball: Ultimate Blast/Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
Dragon Ball Z For Kinect
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
Dragon Ball XenoVerse
Some of the DS/3DS video-games:
Dragon Ball DS/Dragon Ball: Origins
Dragon Ball DS2: Charge! Red Ribbon Army/Dragon Ball: Origins 2
Dragon Ball Z/Kai: Attack of the Saiyans
Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden

All of this is apparently fair game for Xenoverse 2 if the trailers are to be believed. Turles and Slug already confirmed.

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

That's why 70% of black kids are born to unmarried women right?

Jose White
Jose White

Path to power had some decent action and didn't shy away from all the gratuitous Bulma fanservice. It was kinda weird how they combined the arcs, but I understand why they did it.

Dylan Ross
Dylan Ross

the one thing they're consistent about is that most of halflings dont train like goku and vegeta do. Pan is the only exception going by the ending of z

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

Plus it had this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1cCxGOPCXg

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

not really, he could have SSB there would have been no reason to use it though

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

And Uub was on par with Base Goku. Even Vegeta knows how to hold back by this point.
Except that Vegeta outright stated Cabba was equal to him.

I wonder why Toriyama doesn't have Cabba hang around Goten and Trunks though, they're all little kids more or less and it's not like Cabba is an edgelord

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

what the shit DID GOKU JUST GO SUPER SAIYAN IN DRAGON BALL

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

there's a 50% divorce rate in this country, that statistic says nothing in regards to the character of their father

Owen Taylor
Owen Taylor

Kid Buu
anywhere near Base Goku after BoG
Doesn't matter nigger, same way Frieza never trained it's obvious that Buu didn't train either.

He can become way stronger than that

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

Vegeta outright stated Cabba was equal to him
Considering there's still an enormous gap between them, I question that. Cabba does have some potential but I don't see anything which some of the others can't achieve.
why Toriyama doesn't have Cabba hang around Goten and Trunks though
That'd be nice. Guys like Cabba need to appear more in the SOL.

Kevin White
Kevin White

He can become way stronger than that
Am I supposed to assume that Son Goku wasn't holding back in his base form & that Uub is that much stronger than Kid Buu?

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

Gohan's a fucking loser who wasted his talents just so he could get a "respectable" position he did not need as a nondescript "scholar".

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

Attempting serious power level discussions Super

What's next, are you going to argue whether Broly could beat Bojack?

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

Chichi's father was literally a king.

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

this guy is a billionaire
YEAH WELL HE ONLY WENT TO A FOUR YEAR COLLEGE AND DROPPED OUT

There are people who actually believe shit like this

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

No, we're going to argue if Whis & Vados can beat SSGSS Golden Cell.

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

Shhh, super fans like to pretend the show isn't laughably inconsistent.

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

The thing with Pan is the same thing Toriyama did with Goten and Trunks, when they were little they liked to train, but after they grew up they stopped liking fighting because reasons. Trunks trained with Vegeta every day since he was 3, Goten did the same with Chi Chi and then Gohan.
Do you really believe Toriyama is going to let Pan become stronger than Goku? He is just repeating the same formula. She's just powerful for her blood, she liked to enter tournaments, then dhe is going to end as Mr. Satan's succesor because Videl is deadbrain.

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

Because toriyama forgets things.

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

Are the video games any good?

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

Hopefully the Future Trunks arc gets some halfway decent art and animation now that the One piece is coming out soon.

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

Reminder that no other dragon ball opening will have the amount of action and adrenaline than this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTWikfBS9wo

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

bit for some reason goku forgot everything.
No he didn't

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

Good joke.

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

I notice that these threads seem to always devolve into shitposting about whether Goku is a shitty father or not

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

There are good ones but also plenty of shit ones.

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

Considering there's still an enormous gap between them, I question that. Cabba does have some potential but I don't see anything which some of the others can't achieve.

Because Vegeta can transform, their base form is equal. As he himself said.

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

Okay. Which ones are good in your opinion?

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

Hopefully jews and muslims make peace this year

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

That's fucking retarded, but a lot about Super is retarded, like Vegeta figuring out how to turn into a SSG by himself.

James Edwards
James Edwards

I have the feeling this belongs on another thread but some of the Budokai games were good, especially 3. I'm a fan of Budokai Tekaichi 3 myself but don't expect any sort of competitive balance. I liked that GBA game Buu's Fury.

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

Wut?
He is just starting. I doubt the big brains in DB are going to accept a newbie in their ranks. They have their ego.

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

Budokai series are close to fighting games, while Tenkaichi series are DBZ simulators, most of the rest of games followed the Tenkaichi mechanics (DBZ simulators)

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

Any rips yet?

Justin Rivera
Justin Rivera

Bills

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

You're missing the point. He doesn't need a scholar job, and his crowning achievement is a how-to book that made chi control easier to understand, which led to martial arts becoming more popular.

He could have done this without any kind of scholar position and didn't have to waste his god given talents for it. Guess he's satisfied just leaving his dad all the work.

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

Colored manga

Who fucking cares?

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

Gohan is stronger than the entire world's militaries combined. He could take over the world if he wanted to.

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

I hate GT. I really do.

But I think I like it more than Super.

Is that bad?

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

But user, he's married to the rich tomboy daughter of arguably the planet's biggest celebrity martial artist. He already has plenty.

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

I do, hence why I asked retard.

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

Is that bad?

It just shows how shit Super is. GT was shit, but it was a better sequel to Z. Holy shit Super is a waste of everyone's time.

Bentley Davis
Bentley Davis

Post your face when Goku Black

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

yes

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

Now you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
To release a nerds book he needs to make research, kiss the big brain asses to let him present his material, then big brains are going to discuss if his theory is plausable. Then and only then his book can be taken seriously. Hell to have your articule in a magazine you need to enter a contest.

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

And what manner of tasteless motherfucker are you, to care for poorly colored ruined manga?

You do realize this art is made with monochrome in mind right?

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

it was a better sequel to Z
I am just pretending to be retarded

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

Ignore the shitposter

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

Super is unbelievably SHIT. It's 2 times as shit as GT. Which was shit.

GT is better than Super.

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

To release a scientific paper, yes.

To release a "ki for dummies" book, no. And the only "research" he needed was literally what he'd been doing his whole life before becoming a scholar. What his dad is one of the universe's foremost experts on. So as you yourself confirm, he didn't need the scholar position and if anything, it just complicates things. He could have been learning about God Ki in the 2-universes tournament, instead of attending whatever the fuck bullshit he was for his job.

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

Chi Chi put Gokus dingdong inside of her when he was dying resulting in a Future Goten who is years older then he is in the present timeline, From there he became Frieza 2.0 and trained his ass off with potential akin to Frieza, Duh.

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

Not that guy, but I agree with him. GT is trash, but it's somewhat less smelly than super.

Leo Watson
Leo Watson

Remind not to reply to bait

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

Chi Chi put Gohans dingdong inside of her
fixed

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

Reminder*

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

Shit

Colton Butler
Colton Butler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkzb_HIqQgc

This is the best Dragon Ball animation ever made as far as I'm concerned.

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

SUPER 17

Fuck nigga no, GT is a million times worse.

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

I really liked the Dragon Ball Online opening cinematic, probably my favorite.

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

SUPER 17
Still better than half the shit in Super.
You see, both GT and super are pants on head retarded. But GT at least had much better artwork, character design, music and animation. And arguably, better writing at least at times.

I mean
SUPER SAIYAN GOD SUPER SAIYAN
Glass houses, rocks, etc.

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

What about Dragon Ball Heroes?

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

So is there a reason Goku and Vegeta just stopped training with Whis? They weren't even close to completely his training.

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

GT has shit artwork, even WORSE character design, and plots leagues dumber. The only thing it has going for it is DanDan.

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

Don't really like them.

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

Nah, this is the best opening https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M98jyMEKuHQ

Angel Young
Angel Young

Goku was feeling bad after using the Kaioken if you noticed on the last episode, as for Vegeta, idk

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

shit artwork
Several tiers better than super.
even WORSE character design
Several tiers better than super.
and plots leagues dumber
About the same.

Nice cherrypicked screencap of an actions scene, though.

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

Let's look at this from a perspective where Goku was killed by Piccolo.

Raditz comes for his little brother just to find out he was killed by good ol Green Bean and somehow Green Bean beats Radtiz, Raditz brags that he fucked up Piccolo's planet and Piccolo tells him about the Dragon Balls just to make Raditz's death have no worth, Vegeta and Nappa hear and come in a year. Piccolo yet again somehow beats them both and after hearing about Namek decides to go there to learn of his origins but Frieza has learned of the Dragon Balls.

From there Piccolo ends up on Namek with Kami's ship and fucks up some of Friezas men and also fuses with Nail again, Frieza is too strong but either A. Piccolo kills Frieza in his first or second forms or B. Uses the Dragon Balls to summon Kami and fuse with him.

Piccolo shows no mercy and kills Frieza.

Years later Gero has created the Androids because....I dunno World Domination, He has some damn good tech so chances are he would know that Goku is dead, Piccolo fucks up Gero and 19 and prevents 18 and 17 from being released presuming the events follow the Anime/Manga, Cell does not exist at this point because there is no future or version of the future in which he would go back in time, Piccolo also possibly kills the Larva Cell

Seven years later there is no Babidi yet because Gohan vs Cell never happened or if he does arrive Piccolo just trains in the Time chamber for 2 years after already training for seven years and kills Dabura and Babidi before Buu is released or if Buu is released he gets his potential unlocked by Elder Kai after the Supreme Kai takes him to his planet to be trained to stop Buu.

Years later Beerus probably blows up the Earth because he is pissed about no Saiyan God and the Earth is right there.

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

and plots leagues dumber.
Really? "THERE'S INEXPLICABLY BETTER DRAGON BALLS THAT GO THROUGHOUT THE UNIVERSE" is a plot point in both.

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

Baby is a far worse antagonist than Beerus.

Super 17 is an even DUMBER return of a character than Golden Frieza.

The Shadow Dragons might have an interesting idea behind them but there's a maximum of three that aren't total shitters. One of them is defeated by rain.

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

I don't get why they didn't use SSJ2 or 3. Even if it's energy inefficient, is it so bad that risking death via Kaio-Ken is a better alternative?

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

I don't like Super, but just look at these fucking designs.

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

Piccolo kills Frieza in his first or second forms or B. Uses the Dragon Balls to summon Kami and fuse with him.

Ah ah ah, No using future plot devices or else you can just say goku would have used the room of spirit and time earlier or discovered God Ki or Super Saiyan and destroyed piccolo.

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

One is the very first set.

The other just so HAPPENS to be on the Lookout the WHOLE TIME and NOBODY NOTICED. And Pilaf somehow found them. Also they blow up the Earth. And Baby is too much of a moron to not fix that. And they're written out of the story in the dumbest "Piccolo sacrifice" ever.

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

Baby
gets strength by possessing stronger hosts
exploits people by possessing loved ones for power

Super 17 is an even DUMBER return of a character than Golden Frieza
4 months
Gero has been dead for decades
implying that much time working in hell isn't at least more plausible

Shadow Dragons
implying they aren't better than U6

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

or else you can just say goku would have used the room of spirit and time earlier

He did.

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

Why would he Call Bulma's breasts sagging?
They seem pert as fuck.
Also why didnt Vegeta vaporise him for insulting her tittys? A Saiyans pride is in his bitches tittys.

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

The Toriyama designs are awful, and the NON-Toriyama designs are even worse.

William Rogers
William Rogers

Also shower fresh Bulma is a cute.

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

but just look at these fucking designs.
Leagues better than Super.

Not even gonna joke, but from your picture:
Gohan and Videl, look better than Super's, Satan looks badass, Uub looks pretty fine, so does Goten. trunks looks great, Pan looks great, Goku is goku. Bra is a slut, Vegeta is hilariously bad, Bulma and Chichi look old because they're old at that point. And Super Saiyan 4 >>> SSG, SSGSS, SSBKAIOKENX10

Again, Super does not even fucking compare, the best designs in Super so far are the twin cat gods and their assistants, almost everything else looks awful, including the artstyle..

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

Nappa and Vegeta coming to Earth was Piccolo's fault for revealing to Radditz about the Dragon Balls.

Beerus came to Earth because he knew there were Saiyans there. No Saiyans on Earth, Beerus doesn't come.

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

HA, good point user. Touche.

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

Maybe Vegeta missed his family? I mean, he almost immediately fucked Bulma when he came back.

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

Baby is a FUCKING RETARD. Instead of taking over the actual strongest Saiyan, he goes after the shitter who loses to regular 17. He's pompous and annoying, and tries to be all previous villains at once and fails MISERABLY.

4 months? Please. "17 was always supposed to be stronger than Cell!" "We'll make a new 17 from scratch!" (You know, the CYBORG). To say nothing of GOKU fighting OUT OF CHARACTER just to draw the fight out longer.

Shadow Dragons again have maybe two to three that aren't complete shitters. One of them is defeated by rain.

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

The Toriyama designs are awful

I don't think anyone defending this should be talking shit about GT's designs, toriyama's or otherwise.

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

And Super Saiyan 4 >>> SSG, SSGSS, SSBKAIOKENX10
Furfag please.

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

twin cat gods and their assistants
Given how much prep was given onto BoG & that Toriyama himself had to get involved so they don't fuck up, I say it's normal that they were decent.

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

implying they aren't better than U6
Champa, Hit and Cabba say hello

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

It would have been better if Vegetable used SSJ2 instead of going SSGSS on Cabba, but no, the animators were lazy and Toriyama said SSJ2 and SSJ3 won't be used anymore.

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

Still better than the GT shit. At least they LOOK like Toriyama designs. I'd take Majin Pooh over Mustache Vegeta any day.

Speaking of which, Super has better facial hair than GT.

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

Replying to hurr hurr GT is better retards
Welp thanks for ruining the thread faggot.

William Rogers
William Rogers

he goes after the shitter who loses to regular 17
By that point & time, Vegeta level grinded to where he's stronger than Mystic Gohan. Also Goku was rather annoying to take over.
cyborg
10+ years
fully mechanical androids like 16 & 19
In hindsight, Cell wasn't always as strong as he was. He had to go absorb people until he was 17 level & more until he was 16's level.

maybe two to three U6 that aren't complete shitters
two of them were ringed out, one cheater too

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

2 is twice as strong as 1. 3 is four times as strong as 2.

Goku needed to be 10 times stronger than 1.

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

Still better than the GT shit.
No, almost everything on the page you posted is a good deal than the U6 fighters. That's why you have to keep bringing up mustache vegeta, because it's the only really bad one of the lot. Good try.

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

You can have any wish in the universe without any limit
Wish for a copy of Earth right next to Earth

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

Fat Beerus
near emotionless time-skipper
we could have given this development to Kid Trunks or someone else but let's give it to a never before seen U6 character

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

Regular 17 never trained. Vegeta lost to regular 17. Vegeta is weaker than he was in Z, and even dumber too.

SHOOT IT MORE, IT'S GOING TO WORK

None of the U6 people lost to fucking RAIN. That's some BioBroly level retard.

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

Champa is just a fat version of one of the only 2 good designs to come out of post BotG material.
Hit is a shit nothing personnel kid design with a fucking trenchcoat.

Cabba is literally GENERIC, THE SAIYAN. And he doesn't even have a fucking tail.

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

BioBroly
what

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

And the Kaio-Ken doesn't provide that so easily. Even on Namek Kaio-Ken going from 10x to 20x didn't give Goku enough of an edge over Frieza & he had to use the Spirit Bomb.

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

Look at Krillin, with the overalls. Look at Bra, the 8 year old. Look at Trunks, the tool. Look at Gohan, with the granny glasses. Look at Goten, with the boring outfit and loser haircut.

Pan, Goku, Uub, and Satan are the only ones that don't look so incredibly phoned in it hurts.

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

Didn't Gero build the other 17 with the guy who was with Baby or something? Then he didn't had 10 years, but a couple of weeks.

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

Its a William T. Riker episode

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

Super Saiyan x10 is stronger than Super Saiyan 3. Basic math.

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

How come Vegeta never challenged Gohan after he defeated Cell? He was the strongest fighter in the universe for like a good 3-4 years.

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

That scene was hype as hell in Kai

Gavin White
Gavin White

weaker than he was in Z, and even dumber too
Welcome to Toei.
Rain
elemental weakness
better than ring out

Dylan King
Dylan King

DEFEATED

BY

WATER

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

Kaio-Ken
SSJ times 10
not base times 10

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

Gohan probably wouldn't want to

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

Look at Krillin, with the overalls.
An old man, who doesn't fight anymore. Looks fine.
Look at Bra
A slut, I already said so. Not good, not that bad.
Look at Trunks, the tool.
He looks good. Sure, he's no future trunks, but DBZ main time trunks was always a tool.
Look at Gohan, with the granny glasses.
What did we say about glass houses, user?

look so incredibly phoned in it hurts.
That describes every U6 fighter and also their cheerleader characters, and almost every new character design in Dragon Ball Super, period.
BLUE SUPER SAIYAN
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

Those multipliers are bullshit with no basis in reality, just fyi. Super Saiyan 2 is obviously way stronger than twice as strong as a Super Saiyan, just read the Cell Saga.

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

She's got a great bra.

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

Super Cyan Blue, Kaioken x10. It is stronger than Super Cyan Blue 3.

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

Vegeta: I CHALLENGE YOU
Gohan: No. *Reads Mein Kampf*

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

Videl looks good too.

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

I think it would be more like
Raditz shows up.
No Goku to help fight him, and no Gohan to headbutt him.
Piccolo gets his shit wrecked.
Raditz kills everyone on Earth because why not, easy money and Goku was supposed to do it anyway.
The End

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

It's official, Super Saiyan 2 is twice as strong as Super Saiyan, and 3 is four times as strong as 2. You're using headcanon. Tough shit.

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

Yet somehow not strong enough to beat beerus. Or to even vaporize the ring with his universe disintegrating punches x10.

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

It's not in the manga, it's just as official as GT.

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

it is stronger
not only is this strength boost worth risking death but a 90% chance of death too

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

She looks WAY better than her SUper counterpart.

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

That Vegeta
Everytime

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

Beating Goku meant more to him.

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

It's in the guidebooks. It's more canon than your headcanon. Manga never gave numbers, guidebooks did. Tough shit if you don't want to believe it. It's true.

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

Man, am I glad XV2 seems to be focusing on movie villains before bothering with the bottom of the barrel shit that is DBS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7B7ZvcrOXQ

I mean, I'm sure they'll include the U6 fighters later, but the trailer focusing on other stuff is a good sign at least.

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

And maybe more efficient. SSJ3 is really powerful, but consume too much energy as well.

It's explained in the Buu arc (when Goku is alive again) and in the begining of Super. That's why he trains his base form and SSJ only. Goku needed to boost his SSJB, but going SSJ2 or 3 was too much consuming. Kaiokenx10 was the best cost-effective at that point.

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

Are power levels even linear?

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

The only databook that matters is the Daizenshuu.

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

muh guidebooks
You don't know anything about canon.

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

aren't saiyans supposed to be all "yeah fighting, i love fighting, my saiyan pride means i wanna fight someone stronger"

actually maybe that's just goku, vegeta was a little bitch in the PTO until adulthood. stayed 18000 PL until he finally went rogue

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

They're using everything:

http://imgur.com/a/tGNrm

Japan doesn't care about what anonymous fanboys on vietnamese finger puppet English message boards say, Super is going to be included. It's too popular not to include.

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

Fuck off to /v/ retard

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

And maybe more efficient
Kaioken consumes a TON of power in addition to breaking your body to pieces.

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

And guess what? That's from Daizenshuu.

Neither do you, clearly.

John Lewis
John Lewis

Of course it's getting included, no shit. I'm just glad they're focusing on MORE shit of much better quality, instead of just making the game a DBS commercial.

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

That was smart. Otherwise Frieza would have slapped his shit. Hell, even when he went rogue, Frieza STILL slapped his shit.

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

I can't remember if it was filler or not, but Vegeta was ashamed at how powerless he was against Cell and said he'd never fight again.

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

And it's stronger.

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

And guess what? That's from Daizenshuu.

No it isn't. There's nothing in the Daizenshuu 7 about Super Saiyan multipliers.

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

The manga is the canon, the guidebooks are made up "official" contradictory bullshit.

James Diaz
James Diaz

Only in addition to SSB, but you know what? The excuse they made for why he couldn't do it before is flimsy as shit, considering Goku had already eliminated the mood issues with SS, and proven it has no real energy drain by maintaining the form for literal months.

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

On the other hand GT happens 10 years or such after that point in super, so Videl looking more mature in her 30s than at her early 20s is not so bad.

Videl's design in Super is a bit bland, but it's okay, she still looks nice. But her personality is bland as well and it's UNFORGIVABLE.

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

It's the first preview, showing how it's drawing more from Dragon Ball Online than the previous game (you can fly around in the hubworld, there are more locations). They only show two movie characters, Slug and Turles, to let people know that they're putting in those missing fighters. Zarbon and Dodoria are there too, and they have just as big a showing.

You are assblasted for no real reason.

Gabriel Sullivan
Gabriel Sullivan

It wasn't moos issues, it's Ki control. You didn't even watch the episode.

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

It's in the Daizenshuu you moron. Check again.

Tell me, where exactly did the exceptionally self-contradictory manga state that it was the only canon? Better yet, show a Japanese source that gives such. You won't find it because they don't care.

James Walker
James Walker

He said he couldn't do it before because SS made his emotions unstable.

Goku perfected Super Saiyan. His ki control in the form was literally perfect. He could fucking sleep with it on.

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

base form and SSJ only
SSJ2 or 3 was too much consuming
First off, Goku & Majin Vegeta pounded away at each other in SSJ2 just fine & Gohan didn't even have too much trouble after 7 years of peace. I doubt it's truly so energy inefficient. Secondly, training SSJ3 more wouldn't be efficient? Son Goku already learned to vary his SSJ output just fine. SSJ wasn't super efficient at first, he MADE it efficient during his pre-Cell Games training.

Was risking death truly a good idea? I'm unsure if risking potentially dying is better than the inefficiency.

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

Movie villains
better quality
Kill yourself

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

Did you hear that Joseph Smith found a new book about Jesus? It's legit, God was involved and everything.

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

You are assblasted for no real reason.
Who's assblasted? I'm happy, dumbass. You're the one who seems offended at the fact that I'm happy they're focusing on more than making it XV+DBS.

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

Not being a Mormon

Brayden Wood
Brayden Wood

More like work using google, also masturbation is not a work.

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

Than Super? The only villain worse than Super is Bio Brolly.

Hell, the movies did Kaioken + Super Saiyan first.

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

And he didn't die, he just got boneitis.

Besides he was fine with Hit using his assassin techniques, they could bring him back if he died.

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

It's in the Daizenshuu you moron. Check again.

I am. It does not exist. Nowhere in the Daizenshuu 7 is there any mention of anything regarding Super Saiyan multipliers. A shame it's literally impossible to show you how something does not exist.

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

That was filler you moron. Pikkon, Tournament.

William Butler
William Butler

and he didn't
It was a gamble that he won. Quite a risk & high chance of failure too.

Hit
I thought he wasn't allowed to kill in this tournament.

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

That was filler you moron
And Super, which is apparently taking ideas from GT and Filler.

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

Daizenshuu, Battle Power Guide you fucking retard.

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

Retard

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

This effectively makes him a graduate student and research assistant to an apparently famous scholar at a prestigious university. Only NEETs would not understand how much of an accomplishment that is.

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

I think he's drawing it from the power level chart but even that's very unreliable as it doesn't account for many things such as their base forms getting stronger. We don't even know how much of a difference things make & how things compare to each other.

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

First off, Goku & Majin Vegeta pounded away at each other in SSJ2 just fine

We assume. The fight wasn't shown at all in the manga.

Secondly, training SSJ3 more wouldn't be efficient?

The problem with SSJ3 is it only really works when you're dead. Otherwise it's just waaaaaaaaaaaay to energy draining and doesn't really improve your power level if you don't train your base self.

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

Nice comback reaction image, too bad it's all you could manage in lieu of a counterargument.

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

You really didn't watch the episode. Goku wanted them to take away the no-killing rule so Hit could fight at full power, Beerus and Champa argue over it, Goku self ring-outs and asks for a proper rematch.

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

before bothering with the bottom of the barrel shit that is DBS
Implying they won't
If they did with GT in the first game, what make you think they won't do the same with Super?

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

Why are they so perfect?

William Martin
William Martin

Objectively wrong statements show you're a retard.

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

The problem with SSJ3 is it only really works when you're dead.
At that point, yes. It was a new transformation, just like Laker's Frieza, so Goku didn't have it fully under control, and couldn't deal with the energy drain in the living plane.

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

Gohan is married to a rich girl
Gets to enjo family life with his wife, daughter, and alien mentor
Legitimately living out his dream and not his brain damaged father's dream
"Why does Toriyama hate Gohan so much?!"

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

Implying they won't
I'm not implying that. It's obvious they will.

Hence, BEFORE.

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

Gotenks was alive and it burned out even quicker. It's not efficient, period. No amount of training can change this.

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

tfw none of them survived
tfw no friendly Cell Jr. who becomes Gohan's Piccolo, first a rival but then an aloof friend

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

Which statement? Bio Brolly IS the only movie villain stupider than Super's new characters. If ALL the issue you had with my statement was that I said "movies" instead of "filler", you're kinda grasping.

Evan Kelly
Evan Kelly

I am so butthurt about this.

Saiyaman/Buu saga
Videl is an overly ferocious tomboy who takes the dominant role in her day to day relationship with Gohan, and loves fighting as well as seeing Gohan do it

Super
Videl never does anything impressive, never says anything but the most generic "good wife/mother" shit possible, never shows any fierceness at all and literally just stands behind Gohan all the time while acting like some defenceless lady

I mean, I already knew Toriyama sucks at keeping female characters relevant after they settle down, but this is ridiculous. It's not even the same character.

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

Daizenshuu 1: Complete Illustrations
Daizenshuu 2: Story Guide
Daizenshuu 3: TV Animation Part 1
Daizenshuu 4: World Guide
Daizenshuu 5: TV Animation Part 2
Daizenshuu 6: Movies & TV Specials
Daizenshuu 7: Dragon Ball Encyclopedia

Battle Power Guide? What? None of that is in any of the Daizenshuu, let alone the 7th.

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

It's DB fanbase. You're worthless if you're not #1 or 2 at beating everyone else.

Nicholas Jackson
Nicholas Jackson

It's not like it would be easy to think how they would work in a fight, obviously speaking from the U6 team.

Adrian Martinez
Adrian Martinez

Gotenks was alive and it burned out even quicker.
Gotenks was a fusion, and he'd also only just learned how to do it.
No amount of training can change this.
Nice baseless assumption.

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

Are you literally braindead? Fine, here's the fucking page.

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

We saw plenty of their fight in the manga.

Also Gotenks was able to use SSJ3 rather well. It still drained but he didn't have too much trouble.

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

I don't know what they'll do with say, Pooh, but the rest are pretty standard. Hit's timestop will just be super/ultimate attacks.

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

Look at Goten, with the boring outfit and loser haircut.

because looking like a goku clone is better

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

And here's the second part

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

Holy fuck, the animation is great.

Julian Hughes
Julian Hughes

The power drain of SS and SS2 is basically a complete retcon. Only the SS3 was said to have power drain, and it was a completely new transformation.

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

Just like I thought, he cited this part. This doesn't account for plenty of things including their base.

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

He could at least keep the end of Z look. Jesus Christ he's so BORING in GT.

David Lewis
David Lewis

That's not from the Daizenshuu. That's from the Super Exciting Guide. The Daizenshuu were released 20 years ago. The Super Exciting guide was released 5 years ago and is completely unrelated to the former.

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

SS drained plenty but only when Future Trunks & Vegeta bulked up. Even then it was the lack of speed that screwed over Future Trunks hard.

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

Being a Bra fag is true pain

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

Gohan isn't like Goku, people who piss him off don't get to live

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

Shouldn't she be born already?

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

Unless they need to suffer.

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

Thankfully they fixed it and his second design is based as fuck.

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

Goku interrupted Vegeta and Bulma's attempt to make her this episode.

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

no she's younger than pan
She's like 10 in GT but they drew her as a teenager and had adult men hit on her

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

Super 17 was probably the best part of GT aside from the opening song.

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

Bulma need to get pregnant fast, Bra's born the year after Pan.

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

COCKBLOCKING KAKAROT

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

tfw Goku didn't react like this

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

8, not 10. Pan was only 9.

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

Actually, Pan is like 12 years old, even though in GT she was getting hit on by a boy that looked 17.

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

KOKBLOKAROT

Eli Green
Eli Green

being a fan of a character that appears in less than half a chapter

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

H
E
H

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

If she's younger, she can't be more than a year younger. She doesn't look 3 years old here.

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

so the GT staff were lolicons right

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

How should we react if Goku fathered Bra?

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

Does Marron have the same nanomachines 18 has?

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

She dresses like a slut and makes Vegeta drive her every where and spends his money. That's hot.

Come to think of it, shouldn't she be able to fly and carry all her bags?

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

Marron's lucky, she grows a nose.

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

Not unless she trained. She didn't.

This super baby bullshit is taken way too far in Super, Gohan had bursts of power, but they were very very short and he had no control over them.

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbf9imNYAFc

It's why so many /a/nons try to defend GT.

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

Obviously, that's why Pan and Bra were so hot

Jason Gutierrez
Jason Gutierrez

and don't worry about age in Dragonball.
In Super, you mean.

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

She can fly, she just forces it all on Vegeta.

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

I wonder if goten was able to become super saiyan so easily because goku had sex with chichi while he was staying in super saiyan as long as possible.

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

I defend it because I like some of the concept like the shadow dragons, SSJ4 and Baby.

If only the writing wasn't terrible.

Super 17 sucked though.

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

So this is like the third time in Super that Goku's seen Bulma's sagging tits, right?

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

GT is very bad, it's just that Super fanboys think saying "it's better than Super" is the same as defending it.

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

We'll never have a timeline where Uncle Raditz is around and is a cool big bro to Goku

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

or in GT, or Dragonball, or Z

character's ages and how they age has never been consistent

Joseph Miller
Joseph Miller

I'd still rate GT worse than Super's anime by a small amount.

GT is leagues worse than Super's manga, though.

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

The ages were consistent in Dragon Ball / Z, what are you on about? I don't remember enough about GT to say for sure they're consistent, but I don't remember any glaring issues.

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

This is true, actually. Krillin gets the worst of it, sometimes he's up to Goku's chest, other times he's not even taller than Gohan. He's looked younger in Buu even with the hair than he did against Androids.

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

I just hate how they completely forgot he existed.

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

GT is leagues worse than Super's manga, though.
You're retarded.

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

Super's manga is still pretty fucking bad. But by virtue of not dragging like a motherfucker, I may have to agree with you.

Not so much because the plot or writing is better though.
Vegeta can't lift a few tons
Kek.

David Nelson
David Nelson

He's shitposting don't reply to that dumbass

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

You're confusing "age" with height.
Height was pretty inconsistent all around. Goku shrank a lot, vegeta got a lot taller.

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

Super's manga doesn't drag everything longer than needed. So it's pacing is much better than the anime.

That's the same reason why the movies BoG and Revival of F are better than the anime"s: straight to the point.

So it's okay if the plot isn't really good. At least you don't get bored.

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

I don't think anyone forgot, I just don't think anyone cares.

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

Gohan's age gets retconned partway through Z
In GT Bra and Pan are treated as teenagers, even though they're only 9

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

The manga is funny and better drawn than Super's anime or GT. Toyble's official work is great, much better than what he was doing for his AF doujin.

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

Gohan's age gets retconned partway through Z
When? I'll defer to your judgement about GT, I don't like it enough to bother defending it.

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

Beginning of Z, actually.

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

Well, Dragon Ball AF's manga is better than Super's manga

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

He'd probably replace Vegeta entirely.

I wonder if SSJ3 Raditz would have his hair shorten in length.

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

Gohan's age is only mentioned twice in the manga. He's four when he's introduced and sixteen during the Buu Saga. If you add up all the timeskips you'll see it works out, assuming Gohan didn't add the time spent in the RoSaT to his age.

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

It was dumber. Remember when he brought Broly back?

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

This, the manga is great. If only it was weekly.

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

Thats interesting thank you, since I always knew the volume version, I never knew.

That said, it's hardly proof of inconsistent ages in Z. If anything, it shows they cared to keep them consistent.

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

I'm sorry I haven't read AF I was just arguing for the sake of arguing.

I couldn't get past him making the West Kaioshin evil and Freezer's mother. She's mai Waifushin

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

Magetta is such a fucking boss in the manga, much better than the anime fight.

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

You and I have massively different definitions of great, but I'll say it's not offensively bad.

Joseph Reyes
Joseph Reyes

I was going to argue, but I have to agree. The fight in the anime was very very bad.

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

yer a cunt but it's Sup Forums, it's to be expected

Also Xicor is the dumbest. Why does he have horns?

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

I get what the anime fight was doing, but it was executed poorly. The manga's fight is much more lively and interesting.

Fuck, Manga is way better than the anime for like half the fights so far. Frost isn't even evil in it!

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

and his weakness to name calling gag was better in the manga too, since the entire fight was played for laughs.

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

It pissed me off in the anime when Vegeta didn't just destroy the ring, I was glad to see him do it in the manga.

Magetta's power still doesn't make any sense though. A random metal man should not be stronger than Cell.

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

Wait he wasn't? Shit, now I have to catch back up with the manga.

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

Don't worry, power levels in Super make fuckall sense, even by dragon ball standards. That's one thing you really really shouldn't think about.

Just engage in a little doublethink whenever you have doubts, because characters are exactly as powerful as they're said to be in that moment in time no matter how much it contradicts everything else.

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

A random metal man should not be stronger than Cell.
Said who?

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

They just skipped his heel turn flashback subplot. He's basically kind of a dick, but that's it.

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

When is the next chapter coming out?

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

A guy who's a bit dickish and cheat to win but is still a good guy is better than "mwahaha, I was evil all along".

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

"mwahaha, I was evil all along".
He wasn't even evil, just greedy.

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

Sure, I'm just saying that it's not like they retconned it, they just skipped it. Don't expect much but I do agree reading the manga is better than watching the anime.

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

In my experience, people who mention they've been tested to have an IQ of ___ are usually the kind of people you can't help but pity because they're completely unaware of how pathetic they really are.

But that's just the ones I've met in real life. Maybe the ones who mention it on the internet are less pathetic.

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

Frieza wasn't evil just power-hungry
Beerus is way more evil than Freezer honestly. I haven't liked Super much so far but I did like how goku implied in the end of the tournament that they're only subject to the whims of the gods "For now". He's playing retarded until he has to take their shit no longer.

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

Not Frieza, Frost.

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

Beerus is way more evil than Freezer honestly.
Pic related
Retard

Dylan Moore
Dylan Moore

Gohan released a scientific book, not a novel for teens.

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

He's the fucking guy who destroyed a planet because he didn't like their food. And wasn't it implied he told frieza to kill all the saiyans? Also, apparently he put Elder Kaioshin in the Z-sword (making him less powerful than Buu by the Manga's lore).

Satisfying your Greed through the suffering of others is an evil trait.

Bullshit. It was a how-to book that was simple enough to be widely understood, leading to a surge in the popularity of practicing martial arts in the populace. The "population" doesn't read scientific dissertations.

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

And that pic is better than all of scenes in Super. The characters look off model ALL the fucking time in Super. Who did the character design? A hobo they found on the streets?

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

wah wah he destroys shit
It's his fucking job dumbass

Except U6 isn't suffering faggot

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

Well they did shoot him with a laser.

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

Evil Nigger Goku.

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

Beerus is doing his job - and he fucking sucks at it. People like (current) Goku shouldn't actually be allowed to exist for the balance of the universe, which is why he was going to destroy the Saiyans but was super fucking lazy about it. Then he was going to kill Freeza but decided to take a nap instead, which basically let Freeza dominate for way longer. Beerus is awful at his job because he just does whatever he fucking wants instead of what he's supposed to do.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

It's his fucking job dumbass
His job is evil and honestly doesn't make any fucking sense.

Except U6 isn't suffering faggot
Just because no one cares about the U6 middle east doesn't mean they don't count.

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

balance of universe

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

Also Frieza is more sociopathic. Beerus will kill you and/or the world your on for petty reasons. But for him it's just business.

Frieza will torture you first, just for pleasure, and exploding a planet makes him come.

So yeah, Beerus has probably an higher kill count, but he's more a decent guy as long as you don't piss him off.

Robert James
Robert James

letting people with super high power levels and potential universal threats do whatever they want

Full proof.

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

Champa
Fat Beerus
Hit
Purple Cell with a coat and a dildo head.
Cabba
Tarble clone.

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

Doesn't make it not evil. As he can easily be persuaded not to destroy things for selfish reasons, that argument is pretty much out the window.

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

balance of the universe
That's a nonsensical condition, especially in Dragon Ball. Considering fucking Buu existed and wiped out 1/4th of the universe, why wasn't he destroyed instead? Or hell, made god of destruction because apparently destroying random planets is good. And there's still dumb shit like Kaioshin's imprisonment.

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

Hit isn't anything like Cell.

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

His job is evil
No it's not dumbass, did you even watch BoG?

Just because no one cares about the U6 middle east
What are you on?

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

Because, like I said, Beerus is fucking awful at his job.

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

Frieza will torture you first, just for pleasure, and exploding a planet makes him come.
But he does it to solidify his power base, which is a way better reason than Beerus'.

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

And they look better than their countraparts in Super.

Blake Green
Blake Green

No it's not dumbass, did you even watch BoG?
I did and there is no logical or ethical explanation for his job, or his criteria for choosing planets to destroy.

What are you on?
Did you watch Super? Frost built his populatiry and power by...

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

Because, like I said, Beerus is fucking awful at his job.
But again, that's nonsensical, because his job is nonsensical. It's arbitrary destruction of civilizations and ecosystems based on a cat asshole's whims. There is no fucking way you can spin that as not evil.

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

based on a cat asshole's whims
Actually he does have employers of sorts. The Kais make new planets, Beerus blows up old planets.

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

I didn't say it wasn't evil. I said he sucks at his job. There's more than one person here.

your job is to kill the bad people so no one goes nuts and enslaves/wipes out the universe or gets too strong to manage
nah, i'mma do what i want instead and take naps and let the universe get fucked up 'cause I'm lazy

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

Also Frieza is more sociopathic
Frieza will torture you first, just for pleasure
Except that isn't true, he only did this to the main characters because they fucked with his plans.

Kayden Gonzalez
Kayden Gonzalez

feels bad man

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

How the fuck are these scans so bad

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

Why is Beerus a much more important deity as his counterparts of creation?

Is Universe 7 intrinsically evil?

I can agree he's bad at his job but
your job is to kill the bad people so no one goes nuts and enslaves/wipes out the universe or gets too strong to manage
I don't think that's his job honestly his job makes fuckall sense.

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

Say that to the Namek.

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

They wouldn't give him his balls.
So, he tortured them for information.

Freezer's cruel, but he's not arbitrarily so, like Beerus.

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

That IS his job, to help maintain balance in the universe. There aren't supposed to be planet busters outside of him. Kill dead planets, kill evil people who are getting too big for their britches, let Kaioshin create new planets to replace old shitty planets. Shit's simple. He's just a lazy asshole.

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

much more important
He's not actually all that much important if we consider the numbers. There's many Kais & only one God of Destruction. He simply gets more attention because he's the only one of his universe to have that rank.

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

Not much. Just as much.

There's normally 5 gods of creation (East, North, West, South, and their boss) and one god of destruction. So you can argue creation is more important (even if each one of them is less powerful battle-wise, but it's not their job after all).

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

Yeah he didn't torture any of them except Nail. Again because he was fucking with his plans.

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

That IS his job, to help maintain balance in the universe
A nonsensical condition, and I don't think I've seen his job described as you do. I mean, that would make sense, but it just doesn't seem to be that way.

The kais kind of grovel at his feet.

He killed some kids, but again, fucking with his plans.

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

The kais kind of grovel at his feet
Given how much stronger he is, that's normal. He's also much more of a loose cannon. It's not his job to kill Kais but he's easily strong enough.

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

Yeah he didn't torture any of them
torture
Learn to read user.

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

Freeza planned to kill the Namekians even before they didn't cooperate according to Cui. He didn't want anyone else to make a wish after he became immortal.

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

Beerus being an asshole with a temper doesn't mean his position is more important. It just means he's an asshole with a temper that's stronger than them.

A nonsensical condition

How is it nonsensical? The Dragonball universe isn't nearly as big as ours. Sometimes shit has to go to make way for new shit. If Beerus wasn't a dick, he'd be communicating with the Kais to know which planets to destroy and who's being evil. But, like I said, he's just really bad at his job. Beerus being bad at his job and doing whatever he wants doesn't mean it's part of his official job description. Stop confusing his behavior with what he's supposed to ACTUALLY be doing.

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

So? Those were his plans.
Freezer is cruel, but not arbitrarily so.

Levi Ramirez
Levi Ramirez

Again, he needed to prove his research was legit, otherwise the big brains would had attacked him and destroy his reputation.

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

For dummies books don't need approval from big brains. And his research is backed by millenia of martial arts tradition across the universe, which he has full access to.

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

Stop confusing his behavior with what he's supposed to ACTUALLY be doing.

If he's THAT bad at his job and no one does anything about it, it doesn't seem to me like his job is important. Especially with beings like Buu willing to pick up the slack.

And all we see him do is destroy some random planets. Planet busters are a fucking dime a dozen.

Adam King
Adam King

I'm just correcting you on why Freeza killed the Namekians. It's not because they interfered with his plans, he never intended to let them live.

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

There aren't supposed to be planet busters outside of him.

If Beerus did his job, there would be no Saiyans, there would be no Freezer, there would be no Buu. There wouldn't BE any other planet busters so he'd be the only being powerful enough to do it. He made his own position less important by not doing anything about the consolidation of power levels. Again, you're confusing what he's doing with what he SHOULD be doing or what he SHOULD have done.

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

Are you truly retard?
His book is labeled as a nerd one, knowing Gohan he presented it in his university, then when it was approved he wrote it in normies languague.
It doedn't matter if he has the god of destructuon as a buddy if he can't explain how ki works in a realistic matter.

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

It is why he tortured them though.

There wouldn't BE any other planet busters so he'd be the only being powerful enough to do it
But if he's NOT doing his job, and nothing's going to shit, his job is clearly not very important. And that "not supposed to be any planet busters" shit is nice and logical, but nothing in Super indicates this is really the case. And his retard handler certainly doesn't seem to mind.

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

You forgot
gets the low-tier academic position

So less of Toriyama hating him, and more like Toriyama and Toei not knowing what the fuck they are talking about

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

His book is labeled as a nerd one, knowing Gohan he presented it in his university, then when it was approved he wrote it in normies languague.
If that was the case, that's still a completely useless step to take, stupid. And why would going into academia where NO ONE understands or likely even believes in ki, teach him how to teach people about Ki, when he was fucking doing it in highschool?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page