Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

Speedo is puregay.

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

He won't win the Mitsumune

Bentley White
Bentley White

Not even female childhood friends win, of course a male one is destined to lose.

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

nothing wrong with speedo
literally brandished a knife and cut a little girl

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

a little girl who is older than him

William Ward
William Ward

Naana a cute. A CUTE.

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

Party people in the house lets go
It's your boy "Jayski" a'ight so
Pass that thing and watch me flex
Behind my back, you know what's next

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

Speedstar's hangup is being a homo

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

You're right, who knows how many millenniums she's been haunting that villiage.

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

If I meme hard enough about Speedweed getting a racy scene will it happen? Think "Nina humping a table" kind of racy. Except it'd be Speedstar humping some inanimate object maybe a penguin toy while thinking of Mitsumune.

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

Are there any Lovepon → Vomit-chan edit?

Too bad they didn't actually show her puking onscreen. That's my fetish.

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

I can't trust them not to make this actually happen just to spite us

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

IT'S WITCH HUNT TIME

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

Was he gay or just overly protective? Because he didn't give two fucks when Lovepon tried to kill him (twice) or when he got into trouble.

Liam Price
Liam Price

The manga keeps out-gaying itself, next chapter I expect someone to just whip out their goddamned dick and start slapping everyone in the face with their cock.

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

Gay. Come on, user, this is totally what they were trying to imply with all the 'you seduced him' shit he says to Masaki before he tries to kill her.

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

Does he even know about the stuff that happened with Lovepon though>

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

God damn it, who the hell tied her up like that? LOVEPON!!?

Oliver King
Oliver King

I wouldn't blame speedstar for being gay, mitsumune is just as gay as he is.

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

Fucking adorable.

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

He wanna be acknowledged by MITSUMUNE for some reason.

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

I don't think gays pop boners at frilly lingerie.

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

HAYATOOOOO

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

Mitsumune is not even 0.1% as gay as speedostar is.

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

the cutest

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

Maybe he's just the crazy male version of Lovepon.
If he really cared about Mitsu wouldn't he be with him 24/7?

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

What the fuck is Soy Latte even doing there?

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

I want a pet Toriyasu.

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

Tfw his character page spoiled Speedo would go crazy

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

She's one of those nurses that kill their patients and since she was being investigated as to why so many people in her care died, she decided to flee before the police got conclusive proof of her guilt and arrested her.

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

Maybe he doesn't like feeling possessive but sometimes can't help it? So he tries to bugger off and do his own thing so Mitsumune can breathe a little but it just makes the longing worse in the end.

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

that smirk on the bottom right
I want crazy to stick its dick into me

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

You're in denial user. Speedo's gay as fuck.

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

Not wanting to stick your dick in crazy.

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

I thoroughly enjoyed the first 5 episodes, and then it went full retard. Even the threads became stale. What a pity.

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

Friendly reminder that he's actually stalking Mitsumune at this scene.

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

Has there ever been a male yandere on this guy's level?

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

memes can only go so far, next episode needs to be glorious or things will get even more sour than it already is

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

Speedo stalking Mitsumune who is himself stalking Masaki
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

That too

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

I want to bury my face in Lovepon's pons. I wonder what it smells like.

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

It's time for Mitsu's nightly blowjob, and since they're in different houses, they'll have to do it right there.

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

pixiv
id=56889214

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

How do you think Lovepon would react to Mitsumune copping a feel at that moment?

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

She's a cannibal.
It's why she's always so close to Dozaemon.

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

She might be so shocked that it'd give him a second to escape, or she might just drown him harder.

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

The same way she reacts to everything.

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

Reminder not to trust crazies. They're radical, illogical, and clingy until they decide to turn on you.

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

\(´^∀^`)/

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

SHOKEISHOKEISHOKEISHOKEISHOKEI

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

I read that last part as 'turn you on' and it fit very well.

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

There is nothing wrong with Speedstar a punch won't fix, there now it's better

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

How wet was Masaki?

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

That's a sexy bra Lovepon was wearing. I think she's a semen demon.

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

Like Niagara Falls.

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

If beatings could cure homosexuality, I wouldn't be fapping to BL every night.

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

Beatings can't cure your mental illness but execution can.

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

Her entire clothes were drenched

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

So, is it really gayshit or is it some twisted inferiority complex? I hope they expand upon it, and we'll see Speedstar either belittling Mitsumune to shatter his self-worth or goes all rapist on him and start tongueing him and shit

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

Not even joking, it's seriously gay.

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

How?

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

He's not gay.

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

He didn't seem to react like a bitch when he suspected Maimai of liking Mitsumune. He just thinks of Masaki as a threat.

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

Not that guy, but Speedo clearly hates Masaki, and in the scene where he cuts her, he yells about how she seduced Mitsumune. The whole "she's making it look like she's bleeding" thing is just an excuse to kill her. He's also desperate to have Mitsumune depend on him and constantly invades his personal space, especially in the manga. The two of them are so close that Lion mistook them for a couple, and in that same episode Speedo was pissed that Mitsumune was falling for girls so quickly. It's technically possible that he's straight and just incredibly possessive, but at this point it's much more likely that he's gay and jealous that a girl is stealing his crush.

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

goes all rapist on him and start tongueing him and shit
I hope this.

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

I hope some nip fujo is dedicated enough to draw a doujin

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

It's both. I don't get how people fail to understand this.

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

implying there are any nips watching this
There's hardly any fanart at all but one can only hope.

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

Speedstar is pure

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

Nah, he's not gay. He's just upset Mitsumune is drifting away from his influence in favor of pursuing Masaki. He's a controlfreak of some sort.

Jayden White
Jayden White

has been molesting Mitsumune for years
pure

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

Source: His ass.

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

There are three or four people on Pixiv who seem to really like it. Besides, if one fujo likes it, she'll try to get her friends into it as well and the amount of fanart will grow exponentially.

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

He has been molesting Mitsumune's ass, yes.

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

It's not molesting if he likes it.

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

How would a crazy threesome with Speedo and Lovepon be like?

Nathan Rivera
Nathan Rivera

Haven't we all?

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

I think it's hilarious Speedo bragged about knowing Mitsumune in episode 4 yet Mitsumune has basically hidden from him everything about his personal life.

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

I like her eventhough she's a feminist pain, i hope they later reveal she's into degradation or something submissive later in the series.

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

I mean it's not like we're ever going to get official confirmation that Speedweed is homo for Mitsumune, but it's not like it's some big secret either. It's a glass closet but the studio is inside instead of Hayato himself.

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

I don't know but it would be the hottest thing ever.

Jacob Parker
Jacob Parker

you will never pound speedstar's cute ass while lovepon yells something about execution in the background

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

speedstar's cute ass
breaks my heart every time I think about it.

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

Pls no that would be so boring

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

She would lose to dick

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

Can't beat the dick, man.

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

Which Mayoiga has the cutest ass?

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

It would be great:
Feminist bitch whining about muh soggy knee
Plays tough, muh empowered woman who don't need no men
Is actually a big cock gobbler who likes to be dominated and have rape fantasies

John Moore
John Moore

kay. Iwill just leave it here

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

He's not gay or he would have tried to kill Maimai first or Puuko, since they came onto Mitsumune hard.

But I guess fujo can interepret it that way.

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

Speedstar.

Next question?

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

It would be great
No it wouldn't since it's nothing new. It happens literally in every doujinshi too, where do you think "can't beat the cock" meme comes from?

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

That's boring and played out to shit.
It's the plot of every fucking doujin featuring a feminist character.

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

One day, my memes will make this god damn chart.

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

That's true but it would be nice to see it on a mainstream anime, also it's still better than just letting her be a bitch until the end with no character development whatsoever which is what it will probably happen.

David Kelly
David Kelly

I want a foursome with hellfire, jack and speedstar.

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

"i'm actually a huge slut" isn't development it's just pandering to your fetish, user.

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

Mitsumune hasn't shown nearly as much interest in Maimai or Puuko as he has in Masaki. The insecurity is based on mutuality, not just someone having approached Mitsumune.

Easton Young
Easton Young

WE FOUND A WITCH
https://my.mixtape.moe/veirsi.mp4

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

Yes because making her a "cock gobbler" is character development. I like it that she's not waifubait and actually has beliefs.

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

I need to hear more about the hospital trio mastermind theory (Pink Goddess- Soy Latte-Wanko). Bring it on. This time add what those charaters did in each episode

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

Then it's not gay.

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

He doesn't appreciate "plot"
Faggot.

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

Not everyone gets jealous over every single person their SO looks at user. Some people are a bit more reasonable and only worry about actual threats.

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

He's built up hatred against Masaki from the 6 episodes that preceded where Mitsumune kept brushing off Speedo for her. He feels the need to be in control of the direction Mitsumune's life takes, which is why his character page literally says he considers himself to be Mitsumune's sister. Besides, the words that show up on his part of the OP don't hint at feelings of a romantic nature between them.

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

Gay people don't get insecure when their crush is obviously getting on really well with somebody else?

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

If I wanted to watch the same cardboard cutout feminists get mindbroken by the dick I would read a doujin about it, not watch an anime featuring one as a minor character.

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

Of course i don't want her to just go out and say it, i want a nice story behind it.
Also it's not just a "fetish", it's not uncommon for a woman to be into that kind of things specially when they reach certain maturity and she's a cake.
I want her to at least be fucking nice.

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

himself to be Mitsumune's sister
sister

Jaxon Young
Jaxon Young

Crazy people like Speedo will go bersek when anyone shows interest in their love interest, even if it's not reciprocated. See Mirai Nikki.

Landon Diaz
Landon Diaz

I am so happy that this exists.

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

You can't possibly picture how doting and adoration could be components of romantic feelings?

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

He feels in charge of Mitsumune, that's it.

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

I want her to at least be fucking nice.
There's a difference between being nice and being a secret slut. Honestly, outside of being somewhat bitchy she's not even that bad. I can't think of her trying to tie someone up or cut them or anything.

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

Everytime he's on screen I remember pic related shouting his special attacks
Lovepon calm down.

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

Speedstar doesn't exist!

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

You just have shit taste user, go read some doujinshis to get your fix.
You know how to access sad panda right?

Lucas King
Lucas King

I dunno, I get what Speedo's going through and I think him not caring about Maimai or Puuko makes sense.

Am I going to flip out when someone says the person I love is hot? No, because obviously I agree with that. Am I going to head for the knife drawer if that person and my beloved are starting to get awfully cozy together? Yes, promptly.

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

You're an even bigger faggot than I thought. "Plot" keeps the anime industry afloat.

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

These are not mutually exclusive feelings. I'm not even denying that he's insanely possessive and clearly has issues when it comes to being in control.

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

Every yandere must be written the exact same way
If he winds up being yandere, this is a pretty good interpretation. Why give a fuck about people who aren't actually threats?

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

Speedo
reasonable
Pick one.

You're assuming a lot with the "the person he loves". He's a manipulative and controlling crazy person and he feels replaced by Masaki because now Mitsumune is listening to her, not him. He's more like an overbearing parent.

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

Mitsumune gets boners for every girl he meets
Either Hayato is a cuck or he's possessive. I pick the second since only Masaki has shown to be able to "control" Mitsumune like he did. And now Mitsumune hates him, so he lost his friendship anyway.

Elijah Parker
Elijah Parker

Goddamn, it's perfect

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

anon calls other faggots
the same user sounds like he has never read a single hetero doujin in his life
thinks that one of the most common tropes in hentai is interesting
What the fuck

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

Mindbreak if the best doujin trope.

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

Relatively speaking, dude. Cutting a bitch for getting too close to your husbando isn't reasonable, but relative to cutting any bitch your husbando looks at it is.

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

I'm not assuming shit, I'm saying that him not caring about Maimai or Puuko would make sense even if he was stupidly in love with Mitsumune. He can be crazy and gay and still not lose his shit over every little thing.

I haven't disagreed with you about him being manipulative or controlling. All I'm saying is that it looks a hell of a lot like they're implying implications, and that those implications aren't mutually exclusive with Speedo being a controlling psycho. Being a good person isn't a prerequisite to falling in love with somebody.

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

It's great in doujins, but it's not interesting writing at all.

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

They're not implying anything, he's sisterzoned in the guide book.

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

You're assuming that he's deeply in love with Mitsumune, when it's clearly the case of being replacedas Mitsumune's puppet master.

Maimai and Puuko didn't get to the point where Mitsumune was listening to them. This time, Mitsumune has effectively replaced Speedo as the ones who can give him advice.

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

So why is he his sister and not his brother?

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

He's a tranny, that's why he's mentally ill.

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

Have you read the guidebook? I own it. Hayato's profile says that he's like an overbearing brother, then correct himself and say sister, because he's controlling like an older sister.

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

He might as well be a faggot then.

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

You're assuming that he's deeply in love with Mitsumune, when it's clearly the case of being replacedas Mitsumune's puppet master.

You keep conveniently ignoring it over and over again when I tell you it can be both. Again, being a good person is not a prerequisite to loving somebody.

Yes, I was here when user dropped off scans and people translated it. I'm aware. Remember, Yuuna is also someone who stands up for downtrodden people (unless they're the Driver or have a criminal record) and Lovepon is "in conflict with her father".

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

Yes, I was here when user dropped off scans and people translated it. I'm aware. Remember, Yuuna is also someone who stands up for downtrodden people (unless they're the Driver or have a criminal record) and Lovepon is "in conflict with her father".
Those things are in the website profiles. The Hayato being an overbearing sibling is from the producers' interview.

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

I literally just told you I was here when the scans were dropped off and when people started translating stuff.

I'm aware it's from the interview. I'm saying that maybe, just maybe not all of these descriptions are going to be the most forthcoming things when the show hasn't finished yet. Hell, the infobook went up for preorder around when the show started airing. It was compiled long before then. They're not going to blow their load early on a main character.

I've already said anyway that it's not like we're ever getting official confirmation. You can argue about it if you want, but I'm not going to see it any differently.

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

I'm gonna stick to my interpretation of the characters even when proven wrong by the people in charge of the show
Good on you.

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

producers say it's a controlling sibling thing
no he's gay because as a fujo I say so
Okay.

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

people in charge of the show have nothing to do with web profiles, oh no, they're totally hands-off about everybody's initial look about their own fucking characters

Fuck yeah Yuuna, always sticking up for those who need it most.

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/both?s=t

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

You actually, seriously think that the producers write the profiles on the websites? What kind of hierarchy is that?

Adding to that, all the descriptions on the websites are misleading. That Speedo quote is from a direct interview. I get it that you need him to be gay, but really now.

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Besides, the words that show up on his part of the OP don't hint at feelings of a romantic nature between them.

By that logic, Tokimune's just got a mommy complex instead of diggin the puss

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

Not him but you can't be this dense, holy shit.

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

email relevant character notes to sect that's in charge of the website
they reply with short blurbs derived from the notes
look it over, give the okay when it's determined that everything's in order

You're right, there's physically no way anyone in charge here could possibly have undertaken such an arduous and time-consuming task when there's an anime to be produced here.

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

Nice fanfiction.

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

You should see my Speedo/Mitsumune ones.

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

I'm afraid they're already all over this thread

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

Well, you have to cope somehow since reality is not what you want it to be. I understand you, friend.

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

agreeing repeatedly that Speedo is a controlling manipulative overbearing weirdo is fanfiction

I guess we're both pretty good writers.

Gabriel Clark
Gabriel Clark

This is my Maimai, there are many like HER but this one is mine!

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

but this one is my mai
One job.

Julian Long
Julian Long

I'm pretty sure Speedo is both gay and possessive. Wait for the last few episodes and we'll see.

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

I'll take this one then.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

Guess I'll have a dick to suck.

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

Sensei is waiting for 15 years!

James Wright
James Wright

I've made it twice already. U mad?

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

1.24 MB

Hudson Scott
Hudson Scott

straya internet

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

I want gangbanged by Jack, Valkana, Speedstar, Hellfire, Tokimune, Mikage, Cuck-san, Pinkgoddess, Toriyasu, Toshiboy, and they creampied my boyhole.

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

better get ready for the next episode, user

write up some ideas

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

Lovepon is best girl
Would join her inquisition and execute criminals for her.

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

Easy, I just have to out-crazy them.

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

I miss episode 1 Driver.

Jason Bell
Jason Bell

memes

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

Lovepon'll reunite with you in Hell, Satan-kun.

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

Don't believe her smiles.

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

no doujin of Masaki, Lovepon, and Lion having a mass vomit orgy

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

So why are we so sure that this show is only going to be 1 cour?

Logan Turner
Logan Turner

Good.

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

Friction. A tranwreck only goes so far.

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

I've lost count of how many anime that made me go "Why would anyone fund this for a second cour?"
Here's hoping Mayoiga will be the next.

Tyler Ramirez
Tyler Ramirez

No, it's not.

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

All the seiyuus went "Ah!" During episode nine
Episode nine is the "finale" to the supernatural shenanigans and the remaining three episodes are SoL shenanigans concluding with everyone returning society.

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

All the seiyuus
Only a handful.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

You can't carry a seiyuu in your hand, quit with the exaggerations.

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

What does it read?

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

K

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

Delete this.

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

20/20

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

Well I just woke up from a weird dream where Hellfire was a lackey of the villain, kinda like Moeka from Stines;Gate. All I really remember clearly though was him shooting Nyanta and Driver to make a point he had actual guns and isn't playing around anymore. I don't think that's actually going to happen though, it was a pretty unpleasant dream and it doesn't seem likely to happen in the first place.

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

Enoug memes for you, Tim.

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

He's pure. He would never shoot anyone with an actual gun.

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

oh god Masaki's reaction is priceless

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

Did everyone in this thread just start watching anime last season or something?

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

It's why it I didn't like it. Nyanta's reaction to getting shot by him isn't something I want to see in the actual show itself.

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

Tbh the only instance of male yandere I can think of off the top of my head is that gay from K.

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

It looked like his face becomes closer in every punch.

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

Someone complained about the subtle text in the bottom-right a few threads ago. It's still subtle, but it's more legible now.

I say if she gets shot (or vice versa), it needs to be on accident, and they need to have shock and horror on their face, realizing what was just done.

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

It's really kinda late to point this out now, but the execution picture in the 2nd episode is outdated. I noticed only after going through my picture folder again.

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

shooting Nyanta
My ship will sink if that happen.

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

wanted to join the military
Stealth Psychopath. Don't get fooled by the smile, he'll kill you if war time were announced in the village and it become everybody for themselves ala Battle Royale.

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

There are plenty of male yanderes in otome games, nips love that.

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

mfw mayoiga cliffhangers

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

Diabolic Mayoiga, where Mitsumune is thrown in a swimming pool by Hayato, so he can learn to swim by himself

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

His shot in the credits was so suspicious. Hell, everything he's done looks so suspicious.

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

Many fucked up kids dream about joining the military because muh Call of Duty, Hellfire on the other hand looked like a fine dude who put honest effort to achieve his goal. He isn't a psychopath or a military nerd, although he certainly seems to have a thing for machetes.

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

I think he's really just getting tired of this shit.
He's one of the exceptionally few members of the cast that's not off his nut or completely dysfunctional, and he realizes just how ridiculous everything everyone else is doing really is.

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

or a military nerd
Hellfire is a military otaku, unlike school shooter Nyanta.

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

Mitsumune and Dozaemon had similiar expressions in the ED.

Yamauchi is the mastermind, however. So, don't get fooled by his normal appearance and attitude.

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

Can we judge a character if they're mastermind or not from their expression in ED?

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

Thing for machetes
One of the top most nessisary tools for wilderness survival

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

True mastermind right here.

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

My mastermind.

David Nelson
David Nelson

Nanko is flawless.

Asher James
Asher James

Nanko is __fat__.*

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

Literally perfect.

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

Nyanta always have a pure smile. My best girl.

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

__fat__
That's not how you spell 'perfect'.

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

Harvester Nanko!

Julian Gray
Julian Gray

I really curious hellfire's head shape if he shaved his hair, is it like DAYOOONNGG head?

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

I miss jack and glorius meme shitpost

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

there's still people who like Varukana and believe in the whole "alpha" shit meme

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

people
Implying it isn't just Koharun

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

I'll be waiting, anon-kun.

Levi King
Levi King

Jack:I rise...you fall...

Jason Green
Jason Green

All the seiyuus went "Ah!"
Maybe Mitsumune finally showed off his Dekkai Mitsumune.

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

I want to cum on Naana's feet.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

Wow! Wow, wow!

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

The prime channel's official website mentions that it has a total of 12 episodes

4月1日(金)スタート(全12話)
http://www.wowow.co.jp/pg_info/detail/108094/index.php#intro

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

Too much wow.

Ayden King
Ayden King

Would anybody here perhaps like to have ripped cds of the op and ending? just got them today

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

Can someone post that speedo yuuno face edit?

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

Oh yes I do, user!

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

Let this man live a carefree life, please.

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

There's literally ZERO to suggest that Speedo is gay, fujos. He's just very possessive.

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

Nanko is my ideal woman for some reason.

no homo

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

Alright wanko, will do.
I'm actually kinda dumb and don't know where to upload them now, could you help me out?

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

I don't think he's gay either but it's totally possible to interpret it that way and I'm pretty tired of watching both sides argue in circles as if there's ever going to be a definitive answer. The gay jokes just write themselves, doesn't mean I seriously believe it.

Luis Green
Luis Green

I want to execute every last footfag.

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

The idea that speedo is gay isn't a reasonable interpretation. It's not impossible, but it's extremely unlikely given that no evidence of this theory has cropped up yet and it'd be a total asspull.

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

Mayoiga ends on June 17th
What an amazing belated birthday present.

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

Maybe imgur.

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

God damn, just stop replying. I'm getting real tired of this discussion.

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

Why do you need a physically strong woman? Are you really that weak?

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

A..user you and I born on the same day. Maybe we can go out for drink and hold hands.

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

hold hands.

slut

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

It's not her physical strength that is appealing to me (I'm reasonably strong). She's just a qt.

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

But thats just for pictures. I have mp3 and flac files.

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

DAIJOBU

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

mega.nz?

Connor James
Connor James

Honestly, Yuuno needs a Yuuno edit

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

These threads always look super fun, is Mayoiga good, or even fun to watch with everyone?

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

its fine

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

It's okay. Not a masterpeice but it's funny and moves fast enough to keep things interesting. Watching it with Sup Forums is the best part, though.

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

A-anon, that's too lewd.
B-but I'll give you a h-handjob if you'd like.

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

Can a drawfag fix Masaki's hair here, please? I can only into cut and paste.

Aiden James
Aiden James

I'm downloading it right now, I want to catch up so I can see the next episode with Sup Forums.

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

Well he certainly cultivated the desensitization to violence and cruelty needed to be an elite soldier, considering he was an active and willing participant in Mitsumune/Masaki's kidnapping, interrogation, and potential execution.

John Taylor
John Taylor

what does this even say

Anthony Sanchez
Anthony Sanchez

Nanko is objectively not cute.

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

She's got the ideal female BMI. A tiny bit of chub to remind them that I am their protector and master.

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

Those mouths are so ugly. I do not get why you find that slimy grin and tongue appealing.

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

not cute
That's not how you spell 'perfect'.

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

Normally unsophisticated but when concerned with detective matters she becomes very perceptive and talks smoothly when explaining her reasoning. Has a large build, is quite strong and pinches her own stomach when making deductions
Nanko entire existence is unfathomably kyuuto.

And, I want Nanko to Princess Carry me. And leg lock me whilst see deep throat tongue kiss me and our saliva interwined to from a string as if it were the thread of fate once we catch our breathes again. I want Nanko to thrust her bodie against mine like the waves of a river rushing along an embankment.

Nanko is the best.

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

puffy cheeks like a hamster.
That's a cute description

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

There's absolutely and literally nothing wrong with Dozaemon. People only hate him because he reminds them to themselves.

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

Tbh I ate a whole jar of peanut butter yesterday by itself and I'm doing it again today.

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

There is absolutely and literally everything wrong with Dozaemon. People only like him because he reminds them of themselves.

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

those puffy cheeks
that cute pout
that cute short hair
thick legs
that absolutely beautiful pear form
best personality
This image just made me remember how best Nanko is, not that I forgot.

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

to remind them that I am their protector and master.

Camden Price
Camden Price

Alright everybody. Sorry for the wait but here's a bunch of links I hope works for everybody! You have two options to choose from for the OP and ED songs.
MP3
(OP)
https://mega.nz/#!8Q5wxCwA!K5WWzVH0FYCTRWpIQ4fn0K7aQWWDhPxhEuMwDuULfmk
(OP instrumental)
https://mega.nz/#!cEoGxJBT!WF3vxEDA7xJVC0ipO29nyA8ygNo7Lm5imLm6Gm30Zb4
(ED)
https://mega.nz/#!QFJiFKjJ!O6xwT2irETMDlTWzqS0vB4Fej2DKUU8yTwbvhunogvc
And FLAC
(OP)
https://mega.nz/#!gcZQgCKB!rPcOlrkixl--79ci-g1YMfPQu9cghB6KqTLOiiG0z1w
(OP instrumental)
https://mega.nz/#!8IhhAaoQ!VoHPGcgMX6-HTX8TbtITZ6radLbIw1YFJ3X_8-80ZFE
(ED)
https://mega.nz/#!5cIz3BJJ!J8-T-eY7PL6GqiVvHyRzXWAU5fcuxEaoAFb7r4TJHl0
Now remember this was brought to you by your friendly tour guide Dahara no bully pls
Enjoy everybody!

Jacob James
Jacob James

DO-MO!

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

Lion exploring Nanko's inmost reaches!

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

YOU DA BEST

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

DOMO ARIGATO, DAHARA-SAN.

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

Moguzo pls.

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

Thank you, thank you!
You're our savior!

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

Aren't there torrent links for the OP and ED already out?

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

Sister is used commonly to refer to gay men.

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

I wish Algoral was here to guide me

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

I think you and the opposing side have fundamental differences in how you will interpret things, to you it has to be outright stated, to them it has to be outright denied. It's not like the material holds back on gay undertones, so I get where the interpretations come from, in fact I think many would argue it could be nothing but romantic if Speedo was a girl. Personally, I'm in the camp that thinks it's up for interpretation but I still see it as platonic (shitposting aside). The fact is, it's ambiguous and it will most likely remain so because they don't want to alienate either audience so it's whatever the fuck the viewer wants.

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

Another problem is that she's too pale. I prefer girls with an all-over tan. I guess in Nanko's case that's asking too much of the sun

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

I miss them, why them and not Manbe and Piitan.

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

fuck off paco.

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

Now if you were this useful in the anime.

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

no bully!

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

They're being comfy and safe in the bus now.

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

In the bus to Heaven.

Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

He literally implied that he wants to have sex with Matsumune.

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

Matsu

nice freudian slip FUJOSHIT

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

'Ey, friendzone queen! Fuck off.

Landon Young
Landon Young

DELETE THIS

Ian Long
Ian Long

T-thank you, anon~

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

We have only 1 thread in the last 15 hours
RIP. Mayoimeme is dead

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

How did Matsumune find his way back to the village? When the GTFO team got to the tunnel, everybody was exhausted because it was a very long walk. It's very suspicious that Masaki and Matsumune found the tunnel by randomly running through the woods. Perhaps it could be argued that the monster deliberately chased them there. However, it's strange that a penguine-beaten Matsumune finds his way back to the village through a dark forest without a map or any markers on the trees.

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

I believe the tunnel-railway is 1 meters under/below the forest. So it is faster to go in the below way

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

Witches are the only explanation

Mason Lewis
Mason Lewis

meanwhile other shows have has one thread for days

I don't think these threads have reached "page 10 bump" status yet

Easton Hill
Easton Hill

this threads were in page 6-8 for like 3 hours

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

The OP (using the .flac here) feels a bit loud, is it like that on the CD as well?

It's an excellent song otherwise.

Thank you anon-kun.

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

FOR THE LAST TIME THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT TUNNELS

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

THE SECOND ONE HAVING A BUS INSIDE IT

Leo James
Leo James

Mitsumune-Masaki went to the railway tunnel though
Masaki latter went out of the non-railway tunnel

Gavin Collins
Gavin Collins

last time

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

tfw the ending is them going to the actual village in this bus.

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

Episode 7 main questions

1. There is something not right about the twins stuff. So should we trust Mitsumune POV? If not, which scenes should we look back?
2. The layout map. Can someone draw that shit?
3. Is Yottsun dead? What killed him if hallucination didn't?
4. What canceled the hallucination on Mikage?
5. I won't ask anything about Masaki here because it would have an answer like "she's the mastermind". But can she be innocent?

Because this ep is so shit, I can't think of any other questions.. That's all guys

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

tfw happy end for all

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

I just went back and took a look. They walk over some tracks but when they actually reach the tunnel, there are no tracks at the entrance OR inside the tunnel itself.

The tunnel from episode 4 is different.

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

Who the fuck sings the ED? Her voice is heavenly.

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

What if the Masaki that came through the tunnel is not the same Masaki that went into the tunnel?

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

but that tunnel is also different with the tunnel Masaki woke out later on, no tracks outside from far distance. So 3 tunnels?

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

Speedstar is 16
Masaki is 17
Even if she isn't a ghost, she is still older.

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

What if Masaki-Mitsu were actually in the other side of the tunnel, and they walked back in? There were nothing at all in the tunnel except the monster?

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

I would believe it more with the Mikage.

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

So should we trust Mitsumune POV?
"Am I Mitsumune?"
Yes. Given his unreliability and how he only recalled the events from how he remembered it.

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

What if this was all a dream?

Brody Wright
Brody Wright

Mikage isn't real, and materialized to cause chaos to drive everyone apart

Kayden James
Kayden James

What ep 7 told us:
-Hallucination doesn't kill people, something else kills them
-There is something to cancel hallucination, except by other new people appearance
-Masaki is guilty at some points, may be all
-Don't trust Mitsumune POV
that's all I think

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

Rina Katahira

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

tfw the bus is the monster awaiting inside the cave

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

Can someone post in episode 5 the execute squad ready to attack Mitsumune picture?

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

Is Yottsun dead?
No. Aida Masaki saved him and freed Jack, Chuuni is questionable.

Next episode reveal is Masaki handler came from her friend/sister Aida Masaki and she went on the tour to look for her.

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

What would a female Speedo be like? Better or much, much worse?

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

He's a fucking homo, that's what's wrong.

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

Thanks, I'll follow her future releases, she's damn good.

Whoa, there's even her blood type on the internet.

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

You mean the no mitsumune one?

James Evans
James Evans

The one with the game where there are only the faces of the mayoigas. If I remember correct it was saying "Shoot Mitsumune" or something like this.

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

What if there is only 1 tunnel? When Mikage and the group traveled a lot in ep 4, they went to the other side of the tunnel, where it has a bridge and track inside and outside of the cave
There is nothing to see at all when you pass the tunnel, and inside it is a monster? Mitsu was hit. Masaki was trying to kill them all

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

You're welcome, they really did good on the themes for Mayoiga.

here. It's from MW2

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

Thank you very much user.

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

not "This is mai Mai"
leave.

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

What canceled the hallucination on Mikage?
He cancelled it. Last minute save, you have to conquer your own psychological trauma.

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

Does Jack hate Mikage?

William Watson
William Watson

who

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

Is Dahara the ugliest character?

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

Jack
Literally who?

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

Which Mayoiga would you lend money to?

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

Jack hates all adults. He would kill them when he has a chance

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

I have a thing for his machete, if you know what I mean.

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

Why Mikage?

Asher King
Asher King

Then why is Mikage alive?

Samuel Perry
Samuel Perry

Puuko. It'll be used on our compensation date. I'll fall in love with her till the morning rises.

John Allen
John Allen

Varu

He seems like a really responsible lad, and he would definitely return them to me.

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

This show gives me the same feeling of discovery and mystery that Over the Garden Wall did, and I love it.

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

There are 5 episodes left, not 1
The show will continue to troll us in some way
May be Aida Masaki was dead, but the current Masaki met something else, so she would know many things

Kevin King
Kevin King

I hope these two have sex for my____ birthday.

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

Where did that come from?

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

Dahara doesn't have an unsightly mole on his face.

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

What if Mayoiga will rip off Madoka later? [MAJOR MADOKA SPOILERS]
Masaki is from a different timeline, stuck in an endless loop trying to save everyone on the tour from the monster/disaster in the forest. Unlike Homura in the Madoka series though, she's only on one of her first resets, she's still pretty confused about the situation and still making a lot of mistakes, but she's still learning and getting better. The story will end with everyone dying and her failing but learning a couple of new things. Next we'll see her back on the bus crying about what just happened and pretending it's about the hippopotamasu. Then she gives a serious glance, implying that she'll start to get serious, but the show will end on that. No OVA or movies, just this.
How mad would you be?

James Butler
James Butler

gonna cum to this, thanks doc

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

OTGW gave me a feeling that I can only describe as "warm gloom". This show doesn't really do that. It's something different.

I did get a sense of terror at the end of episode 5, I think, with the execution squad. The sat two episodes have been warm, though. Everything prior to 5 was just "cold"

Easton Cruz
Easton Cruz

Beautiful.

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

The "Masaki reveal" will be "I was part of a group that came here before and I overcame my tribulations and came back to help people do the same", mark my words.

This is why she was able to run through the illusion. It doesn't affect her anymore.

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

spoiler
If she needed a transfusion, would your blood be able to save her, user?

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

I've never actually checked my blood type, I don't know it :_;

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

Your parents never told you? The fuck.

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

Bloodbath which episode?

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

I'm skinny and I hate him, he's just an insulting character.

Like Hifumi Yamada from Danganronpa, he's nothing but a walking blackface-tier stereotype and he's disgusting.

Shirobako managed to make likeable fat characters so anyone else can too.

Yes, Yottsun is also a walking stereotype, but he's fucking dead so I don't have to worry about him.

Jason Myers
Jason Myers

It's not really a thing here I guess, I'm from eastern europe.

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

episode 13 OVA of the previous group going to the village

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

tfw you will never help a qt user find his blood type

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

Only Masaki keeps me going through the night.

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

Reddit pls.

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

Execution squad best team.

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

I don't know what a beauty mark is
Pleb.

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

I'm pretty sure blood transfusions are a 'thing' everywhere, user.

slavshits

Oh, maybe not, unless you want AIDS I guess.

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

Next episode is one of many reveals that'll lead to a relatively large one during episode nine. I think some questions may get answered and others not answered and saved for the others. Yet, I think the Aida Masaki reveal is going to be a huge one next episode.

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

Ht me up when Jacku is backu

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

Soon.

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

Next episode

>Masaki reveals her past, but end up with she has no idea who the other Masaki is
>The group asks why Masaki knows about the tunnel with hallucination, and all the bad things would happen
>Masaki replies there is "a thing" that warned her to keep people from doing many things, but she refuses to say what that thing is
>The group some think Masaki is a witch, some think Masaki is in danger, some think Masaki is using them. They decide to have a closed vote
>Everyone writes in a paper what to do with Masaki "Kill" "Jail" "Free" is the choices. The one with more than 70% votes will be the choice.
>75% people choose kill. Masaki is stabbed repeat and repeat, dying while Mitsumune crying and painfully begging in helpless.
>In her last breathe, Masaki said 5 words "I HAVE NOTHING TO REGRET"
>Episode ends. No cliffhanger this time

William Lopez
William Lopez

I don't care enough to read this, but I do care enough to tell you that I don't care enough to read this.

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

mitsumune heard a sea lion
sea lions eat penguins
tokimune is a penguin
tokimunes body falling was not explicitly shown
mitsumune seemed ready to confront his trauma only to be btfo for some reason
its because he hasnt actually accepted the truth
they show us the flashback again later but his mom wasnt the crazy one, it was toki insisting he was mitsumune
his dad slipped up and called him by his real name on accident
speedy knows hes delusional which is why hes so upset that masaki is encouraging him
the ticking time bomb foreshadowing still hasnt come into play
i live eternally through copypasta
anon sucks my dick
space zong sent the email

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

user sucks my dick
Please Okada let this happen.

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

The way the "death" scene is framed is way too suspicious. You only see Tokimune look back and then the penguin falling, which has way more reason to be associated with Mitusmune than Tokimune. They could easily have shown Tokimune losing his balance but everything was kept very ambiguous, it's entirely possible that Mitsumune climbed up after him to get his toy back and then fell, and that's what Tokimune saw when he looked back.

Wyatt Hughes
Wyatt Hughes

Dekai!

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

Why? She clearly knows a hell of a lot more than anyone else and she's always in the middle of action, when it matters. They might give her a very different reason for that plot power, but I still don't rule out time travel.

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

The ONE problem I have with the "Mitsumune is Tokimune theory" is that it undermines the sweet moment he and Masaki had when he was happy that she called him Mitsumune.

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

What country?

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

I would do anything to get to taste Speedo's cute, foreskin-covered dick!

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

You shouldn't forget all the things Lion said about him
He's a nice guy. Better watch him
He's a ghost. He just disappeared
I actually can see the one who's dying, not the ghost

Colton Green
Colton Green

Mitsumune is a ghost
Masaki is a ghost
They're perfect for each other

Dominic King
Dominic King

Can't wait.

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

But he only has eyes for Mitsumune. I'm sorry user, but it just won't work out.

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

Varukana is gorgeous.

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

Mitsumune was not only forced to be Tokimune
He was happy about doing that.
In this new world he would keep the Mitsumune but act everything like how Tokimune acts, inluding self inserting into his twin brother. That's why all the dream and memory mess up. That's why Lion can't see him. Because he is playing as a dead person but he is actually alive

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

And also a shit.

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

I thought that was a fetus reaching out with the knife before I opened it.

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

Koharun has the perfect balance of sexy and cute appearance and personality. She's naturally a great girl whereas the others need meme power to compensate and stay relevant (execution, beanie, thickness etc.). Koharun simply doesn't need memes and is therefore the most refreshing and best girl of this show.

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

Varukana a gorgeous shit.

John Scott
John Scott

Croatia

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

Sure, sure Valkana, we know you fell for the honey trap already. Go get thrown aside by teenage boys some more.

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

Put the gun down, Dahara.

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

She's kind of memey. Whenever she talks I'm waiting for her to start her autistic random singing again.

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

Indeed

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

Would you?

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

drive

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

**8,904位/**7,250位 (***,101 pt) [*,**1予約] 2016/07/06 迷家-マヨイガ-1 [Blu-ray]

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

-There is something to cancel hallucination, except by other new people appearance
I got the impression from the manga that it has something to do with the river water, or maybe flowing water in general, Tokimune stopped chasing Mitsu and Maimai when they reached the river. Can't remember if there are any scenes to back up that theory in the anime though.

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

My mind is saying no but my boner is saying yes.

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

Believe it or not, this was smarter than the original.

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

Reminder that Chuuni looks better without that ugly ass chin. If you've got one, kys.

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

1 confirmed pre-oder
I wonder if it's that user.

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

how many fucking blu rays and keychains do I have to buy to make sure this shit gets dubbed?

Asher Collins
Asher Collins

That's entirely the point though of the theory. Any time nice ol' mitsumune is talking about being mitsumune he's being delusional and it makes all his cute interactions (which are super fucking generic and boring) retroactively seem disturbing. Lion mentions he's the most dangerous one and we have that super fucked up stuff in the first episode, and this would fit in right with that.

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

Literally thousands of milliseconds in MS GIMP.

And now, I would.

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

I mean, its possible but that would mean that there has to be something significant inside the tunnel rather than on the other side. We still don't know what is special about the tunnel yet other than Masaki suggesting it leads to the previous world.

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

underground?

Leo Gray
Leo Gray

Lovepon is naturally cute and is almost sympathetic outside of turning into a literal psycho. She didn't need meme power because she actually has a pretty strong design unlike the yuunxs.

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

Mediafire is a good place for it, in my experience.

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

dub

/v/

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

Maybe it's like LOST, and the only way out of the village is through the specific point the tunnel goes through?

Nah, can't be. Okada isn't that much of a hack, right?

James Bailey
James Bailey

anon sucks my dick

Oh no.

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

Oh yes.

Brody Long
Brody Long

I would watch it with you. While we hold hands and I call you a faggot.

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

Are you saying you don't want your dick sucked by an user?

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

Just wondering.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10239140

Brody Ross
Brody Ross

Speedstar
I wanted to pick this so bad.
tfw you will never be that beautiful and perfect

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

Is there such a thing as a sonfu?

I want to protect Mitsumune. He's such a cute little twink.

No homo

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

tfw you will never be rl speedstar and have rl mitsumune to protect

Gavin Barnes
Gavin Barnes

Licking my lips in anticipation.

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

I thought anons were all little girls.

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

How did you get that pic of me?

David Lewis
David Lewis

Some little girls have dicks, you silly!

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

I noticed that in the first person part of the flashbacks where Tokimune is walking along the edge he clearly falls back onto the roof of the building, not off the side.
I think Mitsumune probably jumped up at him to get his penguin back and ended up falling over, while Tokimune fell the other way onto the roof and survived.

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

Mitsumune probably jumped up at him to get his penguin
Actually, he didn't care about the penguin that much. He was probably trying to save his brother when he saw him start to slip.

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

Some little girls have big dicks

Aaron Kelly
Aaron Kelly

Damn, Mitsumune has nice hips for a dude.

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

sonfu
Daughteru is a thing.
Deku from BnHA. I'm super proud of him.

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

Can someone post the "You can't leave if you can't walk" picture?

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

He's a submissive, nice-hipped twink but he's straight - truly a cruel joke from the universe.

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

You put gay twice.

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

there are a grand total of 7 total respondents that are mentally ill
Disgusting.

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

that much bisluts

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

2 people are speedstar here
will they fight over which one gets mitsumune?
would an alternate universe/village speedstar ever be normal?

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

Would the real Hayato please stand up.

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

Yeah, me too. They definitely wanted us to notice that.

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

I kind of want to meet the other 2 gay anons...

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

How do we do that user?

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

I want to watch you all meet.

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

mfw only lesbian in a sea of bisluts and faggots

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

I can't help it if I don't find my own gender appealing.

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

Which mayo girl would you fug lesanon? asking for my friend

Landon James
Landon James

Good thread.

Landon White
Landon White

Let's meet in Nanaki Village user. I'll prepare my machete~

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

The rezu bicchi duo, Soy Latte, Nettaiya for the tits, Naana and Puuko.

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

Actually excellent taste
You're good people, user.

Jacob Sullivan
Jacob Sullivan

Great taste. You girls are alright.

Brayden James
Brayden James

Fuck is going on here.

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

On a bus, to a village in the mountains.

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

how come naana is posted so much yet there's no rule 34 of her

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

Only this general cares about her. She's a background character.

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

2014+2
not being a bislut girl and getting the best of both worlds
Step up senpai

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

Cancer.

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

memes

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

I'm fine like this desu senpai

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

Okay guys. How about we make some Mayoiga wallpapers. I could try to make some I guess but they would be very simple. What kinds of things would people like?

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

straight under 75%

I didn't know mayoiga threads had so many mentally unstable individuals.

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

Considering all the degenerate tranny posting this doesn't surprise me.

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

I wish I could revote, I'm straight IRL but when it comes to anime characters I'm into girls and guys

does that count

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

IRL
even considering 3dpd at all
You're even worse of a degenerate, fuck off.

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

degenerate
crossboarder trying to fit in
Both of you should fuck off.

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

Which anime guys do you find attractive then? Wouldn't you like them if you met them in real life?

William Green
William Green

Gayfags always confirmed for vocal minority.

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

This show is the perfect mix of cute characters, mind break, exploration/discovery, and horror.

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

horror

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

user, not all horror needs to be jumpscares, or scare the viewer.

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

Most of them, but my types are guys like Mikoshiba from Nozaki-kun, Makoto from Free! or Pink Goddess

If I met them for real I'd probably notice how attractive they were but wouldn't likely want their dick in my mouth

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

How can one girl be so cute?

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

5 people could never produce this much gay shitposting, the sensible conclusion to draw is that the bifags (and Speedstars) are also culpable.

William Lewis
William Lewis

There has only been one suspenseful scene for me so far

James Perez
James Perez

Cull the Speedstars and all will be fine.

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

The threads are the horror.

the bifags
Not all of us.

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

Also straight females.

Anthony Nelson
Anthony Nelson

I like to join in because it's fun and I'm comfortable with my sexuality

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

I do a lot of gay shitposting but I'm not serious about it. You guys need to lighten up, these threads are for fun.

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

I am a Speedstar

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

No cares about them. They're not even people.

James Allen
James Allen

Hellfire, please.

We get it, they are egg machines

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

And able to bleed pints of blood without dying. They can't possibly qualify as being people.

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

if this was two cour we could have seen Hellfire develop after finding a girl that shares his interests
she's flat too so he doesn't have to worry about silicone tit PTSD

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

I'll do another one whenever we get over 100 votes

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

please don't

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

Am I being meme'd right now or what

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

Holy shit, that's a lot of faggots.

Benjamin Cook
Benjamin Cook

Nice digits, but stop posting this shit

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

Last post

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

/soc/

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

execute

Nolan Rogers
Nolan Rogers

sorry to get your panties in a twist. I won't post it anymore then.

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

trust no one, not even yourself

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Lovepon puts the CUTE in EXECUTE!

Cameron Bailey
Cameron Bailey

Cmon guys, if it was a female character talking like that we would call her jealous as fuck. "She seduced him" Clearly implies hes gay as fuck.

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

Nah, fuck those fags, keep posting that shit. You've revealed the faggotry in these threads is a bigger epidemic than once thought.

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

Goddamn, listen to the baptist church kid lose his shit.

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

The poll was dumb to begin with but the image manipulation hurts my eyes

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

i love how they all forget about judgeness and couldnt care less about him

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

Stay triggered, faggot. All of you with mental illnesses need execution.

I agree with you there. Images are pretty bad.

Christian Green
Christian Green

bullies

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

I want to hold Mitsumune!

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

Thread needs saving.

David Diaz
David Diaz

Rangers!

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

MSpaint image resizing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

Just noticed Masaki isn't in those shots.

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

Rangers!

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

You seem kind of emotional, user. Are you holding yourself back? I'll love you, no matter how gay you are.

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

It's because she's a vampire.

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

He has a boob on his head.

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

Go to school, idiot.

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

Wanting someone dead isn't the same thing as wanting to fuck them. Whatever helps you delude yourself, I guess. Kys, pls.

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

Those are definitely the same thing!

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

falling for can't beat the dick meme

You poor soul.

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

execution
BURN THE LOVEPONPOSTER

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

Breast Head

Michael Long
Michael Long

Good luck for the exam!

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

You first.

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

wwwwww

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

Burn the witch!

Robert Young
Robert Young

YES user, rule 34 naana when?

Dominic Garcia
Dominic Garcia

Kys
Why is this shitty abbreviation so common now?

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

samefag

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

It's just a lot easier than typing out "kill yourself." You know, since we say it a lot and all. Kys, newfag.

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

I have no clue what it means

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

Why do people after all this time still say "kill yourself" "get out" yada yada yada. Because there is script to be followed user. You are supposed to fit in.

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

Why not use abbreviations for everything, then?
You go kill yourself first, you little shit.

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

aww you're so cute together

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

Who needs more fanart?

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

What do you mean by no evidence? Being that possessive with a friend is already a little weird. He followed Mitsumune out on this retarded tour, which even Lion pointed out is pretty gay. He claimed he came to "disprove it" but its obvious he just came to make sure Mitsumune didn't get in trouble without him.

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

It isn't common, it's just some retarded samefag trying to force his shit and making it seems like it's common.

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

Still waiting on vampire slayer Puuko to be drawn.

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

It isn't common
Shows how much you know.

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

Ya got me.

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

Crossboarders.

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

But Quickstar was the one who told him about the trip in the first place. Romantic getaway for two (plus 28), perhaps?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page