Koutetsujou no Kabaneri

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

Will the colossal kabaneri crash this train with no survivor?

Also:
*9. *19,557 *,*19,557 Koutetsujou no Kabaneri ED "ninelie" by Aimer with chelly (EGOIST)

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10227907
http://www.someanithing.com/sales-faqguide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwl_9nHaQac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlr1bGAj6Nc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR5mTREgcfo
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=812507
Logan Perry
Logan Perry

I have no idea what those numbers mean so I'm just gonna assume that's a good thing

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

Is the ED/OP out?

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

Neo-/a/ in a nutshell.

Go back to the hole you came from, faggot.

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

Indeed.

ED yes, OST tomorrow but already leaked, OP next week

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

there was a time in your life where you cared about the number,but than you reaLIZED MANGA IS A SUPERIOR MEDIUM AND FUCK ANIME

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

niceee ty

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

You can't have bouncing tits on manga though

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

Any idea of what extras the BDs will have?

Just a poster and interviews?

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

Check the official website

Carter Hernandez
Carter Hernandez

Who /Yukina/ here?

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

Everyone who has a good taste.

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

Too stoic for my taste but it would be nice she gets some spotlight in the next episode

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

Nice.

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

Tried to watch this with a couple of my friends, but in 20 seconds in they started to scream how everything looks like shit and it looks too much like Attack on Titan.

Why can't people have opinion of something after experiencing it?

inb4 "friends"

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

letting corporation manipulate you into thinking you cannot not imagine bouncing tits

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

Tell me about Mumei, why does she wear the ribbon?

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

12 year old
Holy fuck senpaitachi

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

What do the numbers mean?

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

yes

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

the ending sold 19557 copies in the 1st week

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

If I pull that off, will I die?

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

It would be 12 years old.

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

We can do better than 63.

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

That was pretty mean, user.

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

Fuck off

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

>>141641693
Mumei is leading
?????????

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

Is that really a surprise? She's the poster child of the series and she has been getting the most fanart by a huge margin.

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

Ah okay. So one number marcs the overall sales and one the sales in a week. Understood.

No one more question are nearly 20k good?

Asher White
Asher White

*One

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

It's quite good for an OP. Slighty above average for Aimer and Sawano, Chelly's presence probably helped.

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

Is that really a surprise
Nah, I prefer Ayame though. More room for development than muh stronk

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

user I really thank you. You are the first that answers those question without shitposting.

knowlegdeless fa/tg/uy reporting

Last question: When the BR/DVD sales numbers of an anime are posted here, what are 'good' sale number what are 'bad' sale numbers?

Justin Price
Justin Price

KISAMA

Sebastian Howard
Sebastian Howard

Read everything here :
http://www.someanithing.com/sales-faqguide

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

Was Mumei really worth more than the train and everyone on it?

She's strong enough to be more valuable than any weapon, but there's no guarantee that there are any other humans alive other than those on the train. Ikoma should have considered the future of the human race before he acted.

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

Maybe he cares about her a lot.

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

Did the OST already get struck down from the Tube?

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

I would have thought he was angry with her. They were being very hostile towards each other not too long prior to that.

Jayden Gomez
Jayden Gomez

its hard caring for someone that's constantly kicking you in the face unless your a fucking masochist.

and I agree with that user, cant believe this shitty cunt forced Ikoma to abandon Ayame-sama.

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

No.

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

cant believe this shitty cunt forced Ikoma to abandon Ayame-sama.
When did that happen?
I don't ship Ayame with Ikoma so I don't really care but anyway.

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

its hard caring for someone that's constantly kicking you in the face unless your a fucking masochist.
unless your a fucking masochist.
Do you mean that Ikoma isn't a masochist?

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

Ikoma isn't for hime. He deserves better.

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

I want to fondle these 12 year old melons.

Another best girl who is basically background char.

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

Implying there is a chance Ikoma will end up with Ayame.
Eeww.

William Nelson
William Nelson

Hime will end up with her loyal servant.
Ikoma will end up with that ponytail girl if mumei is his blood related sis, if she's not, then mumei.

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

Another best girl who is basically background char.
Background characters, best characters.

Aiden Murphy
Aiden Murphy

Hime will end up with her loyal servant.
This.

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

Japan really can't afford to not have shipping in their anime. They need people to start fucking.

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

turn the badass loli into a damsel in distress
pre-orders drop like a rock

David Jackson
David Jackson

It's nothing special its just very action packed and an original like this will always keep you on your toes.

Shame the OST is such a fucking let down.

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

Time to appreciate best boy.
So underrated

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

I want to touch his fluffy hair.

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

Shame the OST is such a fucking let down.
Shit taste as expected of you

Levi James
Levi James

Yeah caring about those numbers and posting them as if they mean something to people who download fan-translations is pretty neo-/a/.

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

implying Mumei being 12 is much better
Eeww.

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

Shipfags are the worst.

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

Your precious Ayame-sama will never be with Ikoma user.
Cause there won't be romance.

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

Sorry user, but Mumei is not the only other option.

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

discussing an aspect of the anime is considered shitposting now
Sasuga
implying Ikoma drinking Ayame's blood is not lewd as fuck
Mumei is not the only other option
Train girl is a side character user.

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

Yeah, shipfags really are the worst.

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

I doubt Ikoma and Ayame's relationship is going to have much development.

There has been far more focus on Ikoma and Mumei's relationship.

Looking at things narratively the anime has been set up to develop their relationship even further now that they've been isolated from the rest of the cast and put into a stressful situation.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

Under Feudalism? Yes.
Under a modern society? She is literally expandable.

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

Honest question, what is it that you guys like about kobenaro? Most characters seem annoying as fuck and I can't stand "le cute stronk special snowflake bruiser". Is it for the general story instead of simply the characters? Because I don't see much there either.

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

STEAMPUNK
JAPANESE
TRAINS
Also pressurised air weapons.

So far, everything beyond that is literally a idiot ball, supported by shitty writing.

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

what is that you guys like about kobenaro
I like it for the shipping.

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

That's what I was thinking, but everyone seems to be getting into this and there's a thread for it 24/7. I guess it's a weak season.

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

Well Mumei certainly causes a lot of expansion.

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

It looks like the show with the most effort put into it, for this season. I don't blame people for shilling for that.

Or they really like the Japanese stuff outside of raw historical drama.

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

shilling
/v/

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

Well the animation itself is really well done and the shading is top notch too, but I thought it took more than that for everyone to start spamming a show.

Brayden Peterson
Brayden Peterson

I guess it's a weak season.
No argument with you there on that one.

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

expandable

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

12 years old

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

Replace the word Kabaneri with any shounen and you've got a good copy pasta there.

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

This shit made me mad. It's bad writing

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

Well the animation itself is really well done
When they don't revert to still frames with messy speed lines all over it, that is. Or even worse, a still frame of a character speaking - that's pretty much unforgivable given how easy it is to do automatic lip movement now.

and the shading is top notch too
There's certainly more shading that we're used to these days, but a lot of it is quite inaccurate as it doesn't respect the positions of light sources.

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

Who is this in the ending? Any idea?

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

That's what Mumei would look like if she wore makeup.

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

bad writing
expecting her to be completely unstoppable against Kabane when she is said to tire out easily
Not really

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

Blue ribbon around neck
Who is this?
Wake up there at the back.

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

It looks like the show with the most effort put into it, for this season.

Why is this fanbase such a joke?

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

You don't like fancy stills.

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

That's Mumei after her happy ending in the last episode.

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

Aren't those shitpsots? Don't tell me people from nowadays are too fucking stupid to read numbers. It's even written there that it's about the ED so what fucking else should this be if not the sales?

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

Reminder: mumei is 12

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

awww shit, alice-sama, long time no see.

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

people shipping Mumei with Ikoma and not Ayame with Ikoma

I just don't see Mumei and Ikoma happening at all. The most I see happening between these two is a brother and sister like bond.

Besides Mumei wants to drink Kajika's period blood anyway. That's the real OTP right there.

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

This.

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

Does that Samurai even have a name yet? I can't remember it being mentioned at all yet.

Josiah White
Josiah White

Kurusu

Dylan Roberts
Dylan Roberts

Do you even pay attention while watching?

John Lewis
John Lewis

I just don't see Mumei and Ikoma happening at all.
You want to tell me that you see Ayame and Ikoma happening?
That's even more impossible.

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

Why did they make ayame and mumei so shitty?

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

not Ayame with Ikoma
Not happening. How many times have we had this discussion here? Class divisions were very rigid in Edo society, she is daimyo, just one below the Shogunate, and he is artisan, just about lowest of the low.

Mason Stewart
Mason Stewart

Only to Mumei.

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

I agree, especially with Ayame.

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

This. Also I doubt there will be any romance.

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

mumei is 12

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

So, Samurai are higher than Pleasants?

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

According to this, with who does Ayame have more hopes?

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

craftsmen and merchants below peasants
Uh, what?

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

starts off a frail ojousama, unaware of how she should act without her father for guidance, and relies heavily on her retainers
in 4 episodes she already has fought the Kabane herself, manned up and made a contract with Ikoma, and stopped a coup to take over the train
She's probably developed the most out of any the characters so far.

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

Of course. And unlike the European peasantry, Japanese peasants were really a landowner class, who funded the higher classes through taxation.

Yes, especially merchants, because all they did was make profits by buying cheap and selling dear, so both seller and buyer suffered, and the merchant gained by doing fuck all. A bit like Estate Agents/Realtors now.

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

You weren't paying attention

John Allen
John Allen

Of course. And unlike the European peasantry, Japanese peasants were really a landowner class, who funded the higher classes through taxation.
So this pyramid doesn't actually feature the lowest class of people.

because all they did was make profits by buying cheap and selling dear, so both seller and buyer suffered, and the merchant gained by doing fuck all
They risk their entire fortune on a profit and are the ones who sweat to move products between markets. But I can see what they're getting at.

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

So this pyramid doesn't actually feature the lowest class of people.
If you mean the barakumin, nobody talked about those. Actually they still don't to this day.

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

and made a contract with Ikoma
Not just any ordinary contract, but a blood contract (keppan).

Oliver Harris
Oliver Harris

Who has the OST?

John Morris
John Morris

Usual place.

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

What's up with the writing of this show?

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

keppan
Should have mentioned also that Ayame cuts herself in the correct place for making keppan.

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

I definitely can see it happening, but I am not saying it's going to happen. I just see more evidence for Ayame than I do with Mumei. I also don't see how Ayame and Ikoma is more impossible than Mumei and Ikoma.
Class divisions
I feel that this is a pretty strong reasoning for Ayame and Ikoma shippers and that class differential romances is a pretty common theme in story telling.

Dylan Wood
Dylan Wood

class differential romances is a pretty common theme in story telling.
And one that almost invariably ends in a double suicide if it's set in pre-modern Japan.

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

I see that we have different opinions and tastes so I won't argue with you. You are free to believe whatever you want.

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

This isn't a uniquely Japanese idea--in fact, in my agrarian societies, including Western Europe, the laboring classes were held above the mercantile ones. That you find this unusual has much to d with the fact that we live in capitalist society, in which wealth is measured by the command over capital, largely in its monetary form. In a feudal society, appropriate to its mode of production, the most dear form of wealth was the command over land, including its proceeds and rents. Wealth was very physicalist--that is, if you owned a physical surplus of things, you were absolutely wealthier. In this mode if production, laborers who increased the absolute physical wealth were seen as much more valuable than those who, as , moved this physical wealth around for personal profit. Compare this to a modern day agricultural economy in modern day capitalism, where, perhaps paradoxically at first, good harvest years and bumper crops are often terrible news for farmers. This is because their wealth is not measured in absolute physical terms, but in the amount of capital invested in the crop and the return, which decreases if the prices of crops drops such that the amount of revenue returned for the crops is less than the capital advanced due to a surplus supply. In this society, our society, it is the circulation of capital that defines wealth. It would be glib to say that that commanding capital also commands cultural respect always, but, as you can see from your surprise, it often does.

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

Surely Ikoma at this point is outside of class divisions anyway?
Although he is probably more akin to a Ronin at this point which just makes it even more unlikely.

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

I can't see a problem with Ikoma x Mumei, they're both monsters so that's fine as long as they don't produce monster babies.

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

Even if Ayame likes him, he has shown no interest in her at all.

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

Other than as a food source.

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

I can definitely see that happening in this anime.

You are as well. Respect.

It terms of romance plot lines in anime (or any plot lines within the same era), how things gone in actual feudal Japan is irrelevant.

There's still a few episodes left. Now that he has drank her blood, this could change. Of course a lot of things can change from this point.

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

OST when?

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

It's out on nyaa.

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

Stock traders being parasites at bottom of societal barrel
The world makes a lot more sense this way.

Jeremiah Lee
Jeremiah Lee

Who believe in yuri zombie here?

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

For whatever reason it's just been chosen by some people as the show to be militant as fuck and go on about that has the least number of things that the Sup Forums user would feel compelled to whine about instead. I figure it's just as you say a really weak season for hivemind kind of sites like Sup Forums and not much else for the more shitposty active users to latch onto and be stupid about. There's really not much else this season I could see Sup Forums latching onto, no Kyoani or Shaft show to shitpost and make the wildest claims about, Macross is probably considered an /m/ series so can't post about it much here, Jojo is on it's fourth part and too popular overall, Re:Zero Sup Forums already seems to have chosen as it's series to hate the fuck out of for the season etc.

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

How about Mayoiga? Seems pretty fucking popular

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

Extra spicy!

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Goddamn I didn't know she was STACKED.

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

Chances Mumei dies?

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

Make it happen WITS Studio please!!!!

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

It's Ichiro Okouchi. He's not really someone who writes about themes, ideas and coherent developments so much as cribs from a pool of tropes and seemingly the sole overriding goal of writing whatever he can to get the show as much attention as possible even if it doesn't make sense or conflicts with things from previous episodes. This usual means lots of crazy shock value silliness and episodes that all end in cliffhangers with a copout non-resolution and tons of loose ends so expect that too. Needless to say dumb anime fans seem to flipflop on whether he's one of the greatest "writers" in the business or one of the worst, usually in relation to whether the show he's writing for has lots of mecha in it or not and how popular it is.

Amazingly he's actually doing a lot better than usual with this one, but that might just be because I know where to set my expectations for something like Kabaneri by now, what kind of show it is and what kind of show it's definitely not.

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

Meme show of the season, avoid at all costs.

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

It's fun for a different reason. At the very least it's entertaining to see what they do.

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

Store clerks is still a very low class position in modern society. So is goods driver/delivery.
If your entire job was to go somewhere, buy wares, and then move them 20 meters, it would be looked down on, a lot.
And without a lot of high capital momentum, traders are not rich enough to actually invest into anything. So they earn a lot of money, but not enough to do anything useful.

Mumei is too stupid to die.
She is so stupid she has trouble even being a plot device.

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

Well yeah Okada is going to trigger a lot of shitposts, but it looks popular in about the same way Kiznaiver and this show does. Honestly like I said I wouldn't even really consider Kabaneri popular on Sup Forums because a lot of it is all just shitposting and/or people using it as an excuse to try to start shit with other seasonal shows fans.

I forget where I saw it but someone pretty much summed up how I feel about the show at least. It's entertaining and eye-catching with some nice art design and is clearly created to keep you watching week to week but the characters, setting and ongoing plotline doesn't engage me on any level emotionally or intellectually whatsoever. It's there to entertain for a couple months, draw some extra attention to the noitaminA block,sell some BDs and CDs and then be gone.

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

It was an interesting concept that so far has gone absolutely fucking nowhere. It may redeem itself in the next half if it manages to go completely off the rails but so far it's been so muted that I'm not expecting much.
Fanbase for it is absolute cancer though and I haven't stepped foot in the threads outside the first week except once or twice.

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

A good reason to watch this if I already like EGOIST?

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

Too Marxist, bro.

She is so stupid she has trouble even being a plot device.
Too meta, bro.

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

I don't even know who to ship Ayame-sama with anymore.

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwl_9nHaQac

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

You know it in your heart that Ayame should be with Mumei

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

Just listened to this and the ED too.

I frankly prefer the ending

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

With best boy.

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

80% of the OSTs are generic mainstream epic shit which i skip w/o a second thought, there are few pipe organ moment i would keep. (Did Sawano copy some Hans Zimmer on this ?)

imo the worst of Sawano composed OST yet. He almost went mainstream after TMD success.

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

Holy shit! This song

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

I think with the animation the OP is better, but without it it loses a lot.

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

Almost finished the OST and it is very meh.
So far it has been Sawano's most forgettable work.

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

I know what you mean
Well, if EGOIST sings again the 2° OP it should be better.
Or they're gonna invert the singers for the themes?

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

Fuck off

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

Sawano's most forgettable work
I agree. It sounds like an inferior version of SnK desu

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

Samurai guy apparently hold no love interest on Hime-sama(they're at same age, Kurusu probably served Ayame since little), all he care is Bushido shit and sword, which Ikoma improves it

Luis James
Luis James

1coma
Sawano, pls.

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

Ikoma x Ayame

Mumei x Kajika

Kurusu x Kibito

Carson King
Carson King

I love Sawano's works but this below par for someone like him.

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

This is the best taste in this thread.

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

THIS so much.

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

I'd guve her my sweet vuns if you know what I mean

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

Actually it's pretty much par for the course, just more people are waking up to the fact that he's been sub par for years now.

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

To me is his best since that horrible Seraph of End, whole abomination only durable with his tracks

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

It's not even remotely surprisingly the fanbase is wretchedly awful considering the staff and producers.

Joseph King
Joseph King

Last even listenable soundtrack for me was Seven Deadly Sins. Before that attack on Titan. He K own he's a brand now that idiots with no taste in music beyond "teh epic " will lap up every single time so he's long since stopped trying or caring. At this point I usually just pray he's not the composer if it's some big sci-fi action thing I want to watch which is about a 50/50 bet lately.

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

kissed by mumei
crying
Is she gay or something?

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

All of the main girls seems to be pretty stacked so far except for Kajika, we haven't seen her tits yet.

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

Since Unicorn he's also been given a string of just absolute garbage trainwreck commercial shows and clearly been told to push the vocal tracks and collaborations for maximizing sales. I wonder if he was given something better to compose for if he'd try again like with Unicorn or just crap out the same OST that barely fits the framework of the show again. It almost seems like shows are written more around trying to make his stuff kind of fit than the other way around.

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

I don't care about "Good Taste", Sawano's music help me through my drawing and life, I working toward one day to make my work/manga happen and hire him to do music for it

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

It almost seems like shows are written more around trying to make his stuff kind of fit than the other way around.
this

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

This is a typical Sawano fan everyone. Do you want to be a sad sack like this guy or have a little more self respect?

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

self-respect
/a/
KEK

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

At least he's great enough to have fans, compare to nobody lol

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

The sad thing is arguably the most respectable work and soundtrack he's put out since Unicorn is Attack on Titan. His return to Unicorn isn't exactly great stuff either with Into the Sky possibly being the worst Gundam them I've heard since Seed Destinies Wing of Words. You can see the difference between the Sawano that actually made an OST and themes to match the series tone and atmosphere from 5 years ago and the one that crapped out whatever Into The Sky is. Also there seems to be a theme of his endings being more decent than his intros, probably because he's asked to tone down the usual bullshit a little resulting in something more musical

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

It's not really worth in when said fans have terrible taste and just equate anything loud and bombastic with top notch music. Yes he's marketable and trendy as all fuck to teenagers but his soundtracks are piss poor effort and leave much to be desired compared to many of his contemporaries

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

The sad thing
Attack on Titan
What's wrong with Attack on Titan?

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

Same would be bad if he make all his works like UC because of that's his best work( but I doubt you even listen to any of his work outside of anime)

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

every now and then I see anons list those fancy numbers in thread, this has been happening for a couple years now and I still don't know what they mean.

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

I wouldn't worry about it user, it's only for professional shitposting purposes.

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

But those are completely different numbers.
Your pic is about stalker points.
And OP has oricon sales.

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

Except that's sort of what he does at least for his leitmotifs, the rest of it is just the vocal shit. Also I have listened to some of his other stuff outside anime, just not recently because I honestly find it almost unlistenable. I actually ended up dimming the sound on certain scenes in Kill la Kill just cause I got tired of listening to that grindy Don't Lose Your Way theme.

That's because Hiroyuki Sawano the composer who had normal names for tracks did Unicorn. What we have now is Hiroyuki Sawano [NzK] the bracketed part of which much like mid 2000's leetspeak and wingdings for track names I assume denote a marketable brand and style that can be transferred between series and projects as necessary to aid in marketing them as well as keep the revenue stream going for Defstar Records. Like literally I just see him and Legendoors as anime's second marketable soundtrack brand (the first being Elements Garden) except you can actually expect some decent tracks out of the rest of the Legendoors composers, particularly Yuuki Hayashi.

There are lots of milkable brand people present in anime now though from Urobuchi and his Nitroplus crew as a screenwriting/concept brand to fall back on, to Love Live and it's idol music brand, to Red Juice and Supercell as a character design brand, to Akiyuki Shinbo and the now pretty much just a visual style brand Shaft studio. Copy->Paste-> Market->OMG HYPE->Profit->Rinse/Repeat basically, made especially simple by how easy the current generation of fans is to influence this way. We'll probably be seeing a lot more of this brand name people as supposed industry superstars as time goes on, and their actual displayed level of talent and drive in their field will be dubious at best and tertiary compared to how marketable they are to late night anime otaku.

Brody Stewart
Brody Stewart

jibun wooo in the second verse of full OP
Damn it we were so close.

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

Still waiting for them to get to the Iron Fortress already

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

Oh he uploads with visual one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlr1bGAj6Nc

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

an original like this will always keep you on your toes.

Gee I wonder if the peasants will doubt the kabaneri again next episode? I wonder if the train will encounter an obstacle that they have to overcome and Mumei will act too recklessly again. I wonder if any of that is going to happen next episode. I am on the edge of my seat wondering this

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

Cute.

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

omfg yessss THISSSS JAPAN PLEASE I BEG YOU

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

What do we think of the song released with the OP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR5mTREgcfo

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

The only legit OTP are Ikoma x Ayane and Kajika x Mumei.

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

As much as I love yuri, shipping a 12 year old with a grown-up woman is stupid.

Sorry shipper, you're all retarded

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

Too much engrish and her voice doesn't suit this kind of song

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

Isnt Kajika like 15.

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

It will happen, BELIEVE IT.

Yuri FTW.

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

This.

I hope Mumei breaks her hymen with her tongue and uses the blood from it to quench her thirst

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

AAHH MAH DICK !!

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

They all die

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

He is cute! Cute!

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

OP album is up.

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

He is perfection!

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

I want to run my fingers through his fluffy hair.

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

Yeah, its hot teenage love!

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

mumei right before strangulation, which made her a semi zombie

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

This is a cute ship

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

この男は明らかに best character。私はGoogleがこれを翻訳する使用しました

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

next translated episode when? friday? saturday?

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

A week after the last one.

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

Streamed by Amazon Thursday.

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

He must be protected.

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

So cute!

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

Damn, best boy has nice taste.

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

He is indeed lucky.

Luke King
Luke King

Can you not samefag this much /u/ shitposter-kun?

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

Best boy belongs to best girl user. That's why they look perfect together.

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

Be this retard

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

that's fucking shopped

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

his face when he gets beat up

Cooper Baker
Cooper Baker

implying you can't edit out your crimes
That just means there's at least two of you cancerous anons shitting up these threads with your yuri and Naruto shit at most.

Jose Long
Jose Long

Not that it matters but another one here.

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

all these mobile posters
What the fuck happened.

Austin Price
Austin Price

Sup Forums turns to shit

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

using the old version of Clover

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

Alright grandpa, sorry for using mobile phones. I'll make sure to stare out of the window on my bus trip next time.

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

#
#
Wow, the autism is high here , if i follow your logic, i can say that your post are mine too anon-kun.

Thanks user, i hate when retard think that i'm someone else who samefag.

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

You're not even fuckin trying cancer

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

Leave them be, if they think that a computer is available 24/7 for anyone, that's their problem.

Easton King
Easton King

IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF KABANERI OF THE IRON FORTRESS

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

Here's your (you) for effort.

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

browsing Sup Forums anywhere other than the sanctity of your own computer
You people disgust me.

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

he is on Sup Forums 24/7
nigga, thats whay more autistic than just using yo damn pc. Get yo ass back in work boi.

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

Likewise faggot

Also reported

Jose Nguyen
Jose Nguyen

Why was Mumei feeling so insecure in the last episode?

Poor girl needs a hug.

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

It just doesn't work as a full song, doesn't it?

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

Its basically been a big ball or the usual Okouchi tropes so far. Sometimes he likes to do what I call "do the opposite" though where he completely flips the scenario on its head from one episode to the next just because resulting in the characters going bonkers and making the most random "plot oriented" decisions.

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

(You) Happy?

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

(You) are goddamn right

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

Sup Forums is full of teen shitposters from MAL now that love to talk some shit

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

Browsing Sup Forums on Clover is just as good as browsing on a PC. My phone also has a way better display than any of my computers.

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

If you don't understand my sentence here,
deal with your autism please. Even if you're probably shitposting.

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

I bet you don't even use 4chanX

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

Browsing Sup Forums on Clover is just as good as browsing on a PC
What.

Luke Gomez
Luke Gomez

I do, but there's this bug on Firefox where sometimes the page never stops loading. Clover has most of the features I use on 4chanx anyway, the only thing missing is the feature where you paste the image's link in and it posts the image for you.

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

not using new technology

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

Not gonna bother turning on a toaster.
Next time I'll post from a console,ok?

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

What's the fucking problem using Sup Forums on mobile though?

What else am I suposed to do at work?

Easton Cruz
Easton Cruz

You could work.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

For those who still think that i'm this user , pic related to prove you're wrong.

And btw, i'm French, you will understand why i say this if you have a brain.

Hint: Numbers

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

nice meme anon1

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

Proving identity on an anonymous image board
Just use a trip already so you can get blocked

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

/a/thread/141659572#p141659572
Kek'd

John Ward
John Ward

1coma
Holy shit this triggers me so fucking hard. Just name the damn song "Ikoma".

Fuck you, Sawano.

James Bailey
James Bailey

Everyone in /pol/ known each other nationality, so?

Ian Young
Ian Young

wow so that's what it means.

nice touch

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

JAnoPAN
What did he mean by this?

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

Is it really on nyaa? I didn't found the torrent when looking for kabaneri ost in audio

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

Here you go user:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=812507

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

thanks based user.

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

No problem

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

Possible given how she's pulling a lever here.

Tyler Young
Tyler Young

/ll/ is olev
I would agree with you, but I want Ikoma alone and vengeful

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

best track is best boy's theme
Nice

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

You have to hop the engine a bit to get the train into a harmonic motion to only partially jump the tracks. It's a split second maneuver and totally not impossible.

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

full OP releases
it's not as great as TV-size

EVERY FUCKING TIME

David Garcia
David Garcia

Kabaneri OP is better in full size. TV size ends up cutting a lot since the full is +5 minutes and the best part is after the 3:30 mark

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

Mumei x Ikoma remains the most popular ship despite the recent spike in Ayamefags these past couple episodes.

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

Friendly reminder that no one is a vote for Mumei.

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

expandable

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

Why is the edgy MC so annoying. I bet he's the type of person who goes on tumblr to talk about inequalties and all that hippy dippy shit. Dropped on episode 1.

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

I don't like fun

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

I #believe in AoT's author to give us a yuri end!! He already gave us a cute yuri couple in AoT, he can do it (and I #believe in him!) in Kabaneri!

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

Same here, they are copying a lot from titans so hopefully they copy the yuri couple too.

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

KEK. Try harder or actually try less.

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

What?

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

Cultured people like you shouldn't waste their time trying to argue with self-inserting fags

MumeixKajika cutest OTP of the season

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

Cultured people

Nigger, that's forbidden love. Only savages and peasants buy into that.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page