JoJolion

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

JJL leak https://yonkouproductions.tumblr.com/post/144467629503/jojolion-54-spoilers

gay ass pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

All urls found in this thread:
https://yonkouproductions.tumblr.com/post/144467629503/jojolion-54-spoilers
https://twitter.com/appp_pro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u22IeVke2fQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6voHeEa3ig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X-Ek_1W9wk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSDVK_snQIs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQKk1nkDa8U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SihoKQ-uLqE
https://youtu.be/2K-M13kizTk?t=1m32s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i2NUSNCbhU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KjLdSnOtvc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFsTSeY1-FM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFhM1XZsh6o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52_ASNPelrw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSX1uNh2yaY
http://www.strawpoll.me/10238556
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znP7cOuq4yY
Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

The savior's coming

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

Another Jojo thread

Robert Green
Robert Green

Dat Dio PB reference.

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

Gravity is a myth.

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

Koichi's centre of gravity is so strong it caused him to become a manlet
It's also the force that attracts people to him and causes other people to become manlets when they hang around him for too long

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

I didn't realise part 4 and 5's art styles were so different.

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

/a/thread/141628655#p141640213
now do the same for part 5 and 6

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

I miss hamon.

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

Shut up It's never coming back, not even in part 7.

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

Why did Koichi drop off part 5 after Giorno was introduced?

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

I miss jamon.

Landon James
Landon James

Because he was only there in the first place to bridge Gio's otherwise unrelated adventure to the larger JoJo world.

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

So that Giorno won't become a manlet.

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

(you don't need to remember)

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

People thought Damo would be the primary villain of JJL
Flashback Man always wins, baby!

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

People thought Joushuu would've destroyed Damo
Hato delivers

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

Cute

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

The final battle, under the rain and Gappy awake an interdimencional power like D4C.
Remember my words.

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

Based Hato

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

Araki forgot him

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

Joshu will never be anything but comedic relief and a weird pseudo-rapist pervert. If you're holding out for him to do something cool, you'll be holding out forever.

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

Did you expect it to be the Adventures of hardened italian criminals and their straight laced japanese highschool buddy?

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

Emporio

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

Emporio was a ghostbaby that lived his entire life in prison. He was more of a GDSt prisoner than Jolyne.

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

Will APPP ever release that goddamn movie!?

William Howard
William Howard

Pretty much what I expect too. I don't get people claiming he'll be the brojo in particular, it's too late for him to become one, even Norisuke fits this tole better.

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

I feel like norisuke could be considered sort of the mentor of this part so the brojo would probably be yasuho

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

No.

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

https://twitter.com/appp_pro

Everyone tweet these faggots to get us that movie!

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

Ketchup on eggs
I have nothing to say to these degenerate maniacs.

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

Weather and Foof weren't exactly hardened criminals either

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

Emporio was completely worthless right up until the end. If he was replaced by Koichi part 6 would have been over very quickly.

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

I don't get where people got the idea that Jobin is a rockman. How could he be? He was born of humans.

It seems much more likely that he got nervous about the rock disease coming for Tsurugi, looked for any possible solution, and got wrapped up in rockman shenanigans.

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

Jobin can't be a rockman but there's a small chance it's actually a rockman impersonating him using a Cinderella-like stand.

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

First theory is that it's not really Jobin but a rockman impersonating him
Second is that he got turned somehow

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

i think people think that because of his design , he has spikes ect like other rockmans

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

He look's like a fucking humanoid rokakaka.

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

I miss Hamon.

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

I don't get it. Does it shoot straws?

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

I think it has something to do with the heel of her shoe

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

I hope this flashback man meme dies soon. Literally what evidence is there to say he's the main villain? The only time he's ever shown up was in maybe 5 panels from a chapter 5 years ago and he hasn't been seen or even mentioned off hand one time since then.

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u22IeVke2fQ

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

Araki has forgotten a lot of things over the years, but I don't think a character has ever completely vanished from the series before.

Brody Ross
Brody Ross

First chapters of VA came in the same volume where DiU ended.

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

He's definitely not the main villain, but he, the weird mangaka hints and the mysterious publisher's logo, as well as weird symbol found on Kira's body might all be teasers for a second group of rockmen since Damo's crew is pretty much wrecked now.

Luke Roberts
Luke Roberts

Who's ready for Kars-rera to reveal herself as the Pillar Woman?

Samuel King
Samuel King

Everyone's a rockman

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

What? could you post an example?

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

How soon do you think we will get a translation?

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

It is a great line, after all.

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

Karera and Joshuu will never be relevant beyond being comic relief creepy stalkers, let it go

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

Making a jolyne for you guys
Post which outfit she should wear

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

coat Jolyne was the best

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

I don't think he is a Rock Human but we know he's involved with them. Not only have the Higashikatas been transporting them in shipping containers to and from Port Moresby for who knows how long, he was also a regular customer of theirs. Seeing as he's bought Rokakaka more than once I think it's safe to say that, even though it's pretty much a given that he wants to save Tsurugi, there's something more going on with him that we don't know about yet. Where the fuck does all the fruit he's buying end up? Why are the Higashikatas so involved with the Rock Humans in the first place? Why is it that only he and Norisuke seem to know about Rock Humans? Norisuke was pretty quick to suggest that Yagiyama wasn't human almost immediately after Josuke said he was made of stone, so I'm guessing he was trying to make it sound like he didn't know about Rock Humans but still try and get out of the situation. Maybe only the firstborns deal with the Rock Humans or something. There's a lot more to Jobin than we know.

Jeremiah Morris
Jeremiah Morris

I just remembered Hato is a university graduate. What's up with that? What could she have studied?

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

Space Jolyne.

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

She majored is make-up with a minor in stickers.

She failed the class about choosing boyfriends though.

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

Quantum Mechanics

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

Biggest asspull in Jojo.

It has no sense at all.

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

Hato sounds genuinely autistic, not in the meme insult sense, for all we know she might have been a STEM major and simply doesn't know how to act around people in everday situations

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

Fat fuck BTFO by crying Hato
Absolutely based. One thing I couldn't stand about Damo is just how fucking smug and secure he felt with Vitamin C protecting him.
It looks more like she's extending her soles. You could see a panel where Vitamin C tries to melt it, but she retracts it and hardens it to kick his ass again.

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

Weather report air suit Jolyne.

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

Jolyne with Yasuho clothes

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

Kyo seems like she's going to be a major player in Josuke's search for his identity
Promptly walks out of the book for the next 3 years
Then she gets melted.
I know she's probably not dead, but JJL seems like it's just a parade of dropped plot threads.

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

yfw we finally get a Daft Punk stand out of JoJolion

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

The publisher's logo was the one on Kira's wrist right? I assumed that was just put there by Kira himself or Josefumi as a reminder upon waking up after the exchange to search there. IIRC someone said he was trying to cover up Kyo's identity to protect her from Damo. That said Norisuke and Kira were working together so Norisuke could have promised to help her stay undercover or something in case anyone found out about him and Josefumi.

I do still think the flashback guy is still in the manga, I just don't see him as the main villain. He could end up being that mangaka character or something and like Rohan who was tied to Kira, the mangaka could have a connection to the Rock Humans and he might have left the symbol on Kira's corpse or something to help guide Gappy into doing something. In which case he wouldn't be an antagonist but for whatever reason he and Gappy discussed something that they needed to lose their memories for to go undercover or some bizarre shit. Who fucking knows at this point, I'm just certain that flashback man isn't the main antagonist otherwise we'd have seen more of him by now. Even fucking Diavolo had more build up.

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

Holy shit, that's fucking greato-daze.

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

Looks like the situation is really driving her up the wall.

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

It's going to be the stand of a rockman, called Robot Rock, and it'll be Scary Monsters, but with robots instead of dinosaurs.

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

It's following diamond is unbreakable's steps

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

They'll still need to contact Holy later I think, that's when Kyo will be relevant. She has a bigger chance of doing something than Joshuu and Daiya for sure.

I honestly don't mind Hato becoming an ally though, it subverted our expectations and will help her develop, also Araki likes making a point out of the fact being dumb doesn't make you a bad or useless person.

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

That's what makes him so great. He's literally the smuggest cunt around, and when he gets outsmarted he gets unreasonably mad like a child.

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

Goo Goo Dolls rat Jolyne or Space Jolyne.

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

YUKAKO SOON

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

She's really climbing the walls out of all this stress

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

Cute

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

That'll be the Mikitaka/FF of this part

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

It's been a week in real time since their fight. Araki seems to have actually planned this part out unlike the others so hopefully everything will be answered. I think Araki actually said he had most of the mystery and conspiracy stuff written down in a document or something that he could refer to and tick things off of as he reveals them. If that''s true then I'm waiting for him to forget where he saved the document.

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

Why didn't Jotaro just stop time and throw a screw or something at Pucci's head like Dio did to Joseph with the knife?

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

he just loses the whole computer somewhere in his house

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

Jotaro becomes less competent woth each part he appears

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

he just forgot where his house was
and also forgot he was a mangaka

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

He later died of a cold.

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

Is araki permanently under the effect of jail house lock?

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

i started reading jojolion 1 hour ago and stopped at chapter 2 where the hat guy popped his bubbles and suddenly the girl in hospital got tiny holes all over her body

does his power keep doing that? because i can't see that kind of shit

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

What's so asspull about it? He grabbed Stone Free's arm shoved it inside Anasui

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

he forgets his own death
This is the power of [UMMAGUMMA]

William Kelly
William Kelly

Stone Free wasn't even there. Pucci literally summoned her. An Made in Heaven isn't even touching Stone Free at all.

Jaxon Jackson
Jaxon Jackson

No, the "Holes" dont appear again, but the S&W powers are really good and have very much potential.

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

For the life of me this scene looks so familiar but i can't figure out what I'm remembering

I know it has something to do with yukako's face but i can't pinpoint it

Also DP better fucking nail this scene or god help me i will fly directly to nipland and hacksaw off the storyboard artists cock

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

IIRC it's the only time he does that

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

Don't worry, that's not a recurring thing.

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

I meant something small that couldn't miss but fuck it Araki clearly forgot that Star Platinum is meant to have surgical precision.

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

So what IS Hato's deal?

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

What am I doing here?
My legs hurt
I wish I was back home watching Clint Eastwood

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

she's a well-meaning autist who really doesn't like her trust being betrayed

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

You can't get much less competent than losing to a rat that got its stand a week ago when you've been a master stand user for 10 years and have one of the strongest known stands at that point.

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

This makes me sad that jotaro was barely present in stone ocean

I know araki had to goku him to stop him from winning stone ocean but i really think he could have done some really cool shit as well have actually developed a personality in part 6

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

Pucci moved fast as fuck (his eyes moved even in stopped time) and avoided the spear hiting his vitals.

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap should've been called Hybrid Moments

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

I don't understand. Did she actually like Damo? He's not exactly the most attractive man in Morioh, and he acted like a huge autist in front of the entire family. I thought it was some form of mind control, but how did Damo do it?

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

Hato's an innocent girl who actually liked him despite his appearance.

Aaron Thomas
Aaron Thomas

How do you stand users know if Hato's stand is calling Crawling King Snake?

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

acted like a huge autist in front of the entire family
Considering how Hato's like that was probably a plus in her book. It's entirly possible she just has a really weird taste in men like Joshuu assumed.

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

Post JJL endgame crew composition predictions

John Cook
John Cook

Gappy
Yashuo
Tsurugi
Joshuu in a bucket

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

They don't. It's just Wikifags being retarded and thinking they can see the future.

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

Gappy
Yasuho
Tsurugi + rock dog
Norisuke if he won't die
Kyo
Hato
maybe a rockman switching sides if we'll see more of them as a late addition

Daiya and Joshu aren't crew material

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

Josefumi somehow separates from Josuke, goes berserk and kills all rockmen to avenge Kira.

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

Gappy
Yasuho
Joshuu
Tsurugi
Rockman mangaka
Iwasuke

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

Gappy
Yasuho
Flashback dude
Yoshu
Tsurugi
and karera

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

Gappy
Yasuho
Tsurugi
Joshuu
Joubin

Aaron Morris
Aaron Morris

Didn't know there were so many wikifags here.

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

I agree that some people hugely overestimate the guy's importance, but he's sure to do _something_ eventually, and since it'll happen later and he's more recurring than her it'll probably be a bit bigger than her current character moment. He wouldn't have a stand if he wasn't going to do anything with it, plus in that little Morioh field guide booklet that came out a while ago Araki actually called NKC his favorite stand in 8.

As hasty as it might be to say it I'm fully expecting this to be Hato's shining moment. She'll keep showing up in family scenes and maybe use her stand once or twice more, but she probably won't be in the spotlight like this again. Tsurugi was always related to whole family curse thing so it made sense for him to get his own fight, even I didn't see it coming. Hato on the other hand doesn't really have much relevance to the big picture.

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

Gappy
Yasuho
Joshuu
Joubin
Tsurugi
Kyo
Hato

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

God I love JoJo so much. I look forward to the translation.

The best Part 8 sutando so far is Paisley Park. Runner up is Vitamin C.

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

It's full.

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

Reminder that the same people called Speed King "Sean Paul".

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

NKC + S&W
NKC destroy you and S&W put all the Nuts & Bolts in bubbles.

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

Is anyone else bothered that Josuke keeps switching between purple and dark navy blue in the new anime? Just stick with purple david it looks best on him.

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

The fact he said he likes NKC means nothing, remember that Araki also lists Fatty among his 10 fave characters pre-SO

Joshuu will remain the Hazamada of JJL, he'll show up a few more times but won't do much, he'll just run around screeching and occasionally creeping on Yasuho, Tsurugi and maybe Norisuke and Hato will be the relevant Higashikatas.

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

Wait, guys. What if Jobin IS flashback man? He just cut his hair and got some scars. He's even using the pin to keep his hair from emoing like that.

Nolan Reed
Nolan Reed

They also called him King of Pain for a while

This'd mean Araki changed Jobin's design twice, we've seen him for a brief moment with similar hairdo, square jaw and posture as Sports Maxx

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

Hato is innocent and doesn't mind apearances

Owen Price
Owen Price

Seriously, what does Paisley Park actually do? I thought it gave Yasuho two choices to escape out of a situation, but only one would work properly.

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

You might be on to something, but I still think it's just an early design for Yotsuyu Yagayami.

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

If he were flashback Josuke would recognise him the moment he saw him.

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

Isn't it too different from him?
And just look at the eyebrows. Basically the same shape.

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

Hato thought Damo is like her and doesn't like being manipulated, I'd assume seeing her dad and sister melting was bit of a shock too. She seemed somewhat friendly with Gappy as well so I don't think she's okay with killing him, either.

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

Maybe that's why he changed his hair? I don't have enough clues except the hair, honestly, so maybe you're right.

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

Araki's take on the modern young Japanese girl.
Stand is literally a smartphone.

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

I concur
joubin tries to save borrowed josuke
gets attacked by rockman
stonedude steals his identify
yasuho arrives, mineralguy runs away
begining of pt 8

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

That works. I look at it like a more interactive and independent Hermit Purple. It's good with maps/directions and with a bit of a Hey Ya! bent.

It's just one of those stands that actually doesn't have a super-specific ability. Maybe just think of it as Yasuho's spirit familiar, it looks out for her.

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

Cmon, people
If you say that flashback man won't come back, then you're admitting that Araki forgot.
And we don't want Araki to forget things, right?

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

Josuke
Yasuho
Tsurugi
Joshuu
Hato
Kyo

Joshuu and Kyo die in the final battle, maybe Hato too.

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

Why does Holly dress like a wizard?

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

Oh, her hair makes sense now.

Charles Young
Charles Young

Poor Jotaro ;_;

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

Is Araki gay or he jus likes MEN?

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

Translate bros translating all of those leaked pages when??

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

I mean his clothes stayed the same and his face was in shadow in that bit, so Araki could have just been bullshitting with the design until he actually needed him to make a proper appearance and decided to pull his finger out and actually draw something.

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

Ratt would have beaten pretty much anyone in that context
he's hidden
gotta find him quickly or he'll escape with the night
can't block the bullets
he can ricochet the fuck out of nowhere

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

So is Kira's mom dead of dementia yet or something?

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

She is Holy, she will get better.

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

I don't think he's been forgotten but the chance he's the main antagonist is pretty fucking small.

Oh yeah, Karera too. She definitely dies.

Another changed design. That or now that she's got rock alzheimers she likes to cosplay or some shit.

Nathan Rivera
Nathan Rivera

How could someone get the last 5 pages early but not the whole chapter?

Carter White
Carter White

Why are there thorn decorations on her hat?

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

He's got a wife and two daughters. Not even a cuck, they're both his daughters.

Jack Sanchez
Jack Sanchez

flashback man modified his features in a similar way to Kira using Cinderella and stole Joubin's identity

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

I'll screencap this. Just in case.

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

How did he get those scars?

David Scott
David Scott

Will Yasuho have a Koichi moment further down the line where she gets super pissed and confident against someone?

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

It's unnecessary to use stone free but Poochie could have achieved the exact same result by using Jolyne's hand. There were a thousand ways for this to end up the same since Poochie was essentially the flash at this point.

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

Yes, flashback man will fuck Gappy up like how Jotaro was blown up in SHA and then she'll fly into a rage against him.

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

Someone will put Josuke in danger and she'll lose her shit like he did when Yotsuyu kidnapped her.

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

He looks like he's 15 here.

Araki essentially kills everything he drawspre part 4 nowadays.

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

They sure don't look like animal claws, don't think it could've been that weird dog. Honestly, I don't even know what are those could be.

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

Fighting enemy stand user
Knocks her out after putting up a good fight
Enemy is relieved
Suddenly receives a text
"I'll see you in Hell, bastard >:)"

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

SPAGHETTI STANDU

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

Gappy
Yasuho
Tsuguri
Hato
Joshuu
A rockperson

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

It's not a changed design, she wore the cloak and hat outfit a few chapters ago too. The flashback of her saving Josefumi was about fifteen years earlier and she was wearing her work outfit.

David Turner
David Turner

One hand in coat pocket
One hand in pants pocket
I never noticed this before. Jotaro is one awkward motherfucker.

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

Jojolion Tonio when?

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

Ugly. Buit those heel spears look nice.

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

I really hope Norisuke won't die. I don't even need him to take an active role, it'd be just nice to know someone in Jojo has a dad who's neither dead nor particularly bad at parenting for once.

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

Likely a reference to part 3 Holly.

Colton Perry
Colton Perry

Probably the "DUDE LET ME IN, I'M A FAIRY" thing?

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

Why do all of the Higashikata family's stands look like scarecrows?

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

you will never place Hato's stand in a pot of boiling water and serve it as spaghetti bolognese

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

They're all based on toys and games in some way. Hers is a straw doll.

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

Joseph was a good father. He only discovered about Josuke a bit late.

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

Howuch do you bet that's going to be punchy fighter like S&W?

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

What if the Flashback Man has already been hinted at before, right under our noses? More specifically, what if he heavily relates to the story of Johnny and the holy corpse?

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

everything that happens to the stand happens to the user
Hato's flesh peels off her bones in long, thick strips

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

Gappy
Yasuho
Kyou (Dies to Joubin)
Joshuu (After Norisuke dies)
Tsurugi chooses to stay with Joubin, same with Hato and Daiya.

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

inb4 Josuke learns to displace space by "stealing" it and placing it somewhere else so his stand starts to work similarly to The Hand from Part 4

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

I stole time from your body

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

I stole the action of you killing me

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

What happened to Yoshiteru Kira? It seems like Holly was sort of implied to be a single mother, with Kira and Kyo hanging out at the hospital with their mother while she was working.

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

I love the stand's design.

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

When will we get the full scans? Or more pages? Fuck I need to see the whole thing. The last 5 pages look like the end to the chapter, so I'm guessing the first half of the chapter will finish off the flashback.

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

Why isn't Damo softening the blows?

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

If Jobin's evil and working with rockmen there's no way Hato will go choose him over Joshuu and Gappy considering how upset she seems about Damo

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

So did Hato walk up the walls without killing Damo? What the fuck is she doing, why is she climbing up the wall?

Aiden James
Aiden James

He died of natural causes in the 1990s according to the family tree.

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

Actually, what is the potentially most OP thing Gappy's Stand can do?

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

19th

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

She might choose him if she cares about her family that much, it depends on who sides with Joubin to begin with.
She could be convinced to join Joubin to fight against Gappy because it's technically Gappy's fault that Norisuke ended up getting killed.

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

He died so Yoshikage could live.

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

I get the feeling those pages might not all actually be sequential.

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

CENTURY

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

Expect an asspull about it being able to steal concepts.

"I took away the action of me forgetting my past. Now I remember everything"

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

True, but Gappy is still melted on the last page, if Damo was killed his stand's effects would have stopped working.

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

DUDE

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

steal the quantum superposition of any object that has not been observed by the enemy, so that the object in question never existed in the first place

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

She probably can't reach him because he moved out of the way.

Kayden Cook
Kayden Cook

He can't use the bubbles on himself.

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

"I removed your concept of how to breathe"

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

I forgot. Then he'll take away the act of Yasuho dying or something.

Or Tsurugi will turn to stone and he'll take it away and give it to Jobin or something.

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

What is Hato's Stand even doing?
What's happening to Damo?

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

"I removed CO2 from air"
main villain dies because of pure oxygen

John Jackson
John Jackson

Heel spears.

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

Space Ripper Stingy Heels

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

He took all the oxygen out of Yagiyama already

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

Something with her heels. We don't actually know what specifically, just that sje's doing it to her heels.

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

I reject my humanity Damo!

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

Strawman argumentation.

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

Didn't he just the bubbles to push him over the cliff? And Yagiyama just drowned or something?

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

use the bubbles*

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

he both forces him into the water and takes the oxygen out of him

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

Who will actually kill Damo?

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

FUCKING HATOFAGS !!! WHERE IS JOSHUU ???

Camden James
Camden James

Next chapter or some shit, he's almost certainly not dead.

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

Where is Joshuu
The Sink

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

Joshu = Hazamada
Hato = Mikitaka

Owen Taylor
Owen Taylor

Here you go, pal.

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

Jobin will get home from his vacation just in time to finish him off with Hato.

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

how does one have "very much potential"?

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

Hato eats tissues after the fight

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

Fuck you. I didn´t shitpost 2 months about Joshuu beating Damo for nothing. Not like this, not like this.

Joshuu is great, he will be great.

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

FB messenger tier boredom art

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

Joshuu is a creep that will only ever be used as comic relief, everyone who thinks otherwise played too much Eyes of Heaven

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

She's definitely grown on me since I've seen her try to kill Damo

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

Tell me about Josuke. Why does he dislikes fried chicken?

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

He's a big fry

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

Joshuu is going to be the crew's healer.

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

Joushuu will be the one to obliterate Damo. Joushuu will also fuck Karera, probably in front of Gappy

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

THREAD CHALLENGE

DRAW HATO AND/OR HER STAND IN LESS THEN A MINUTE IN YOUR PREFERRED ART PROGRAM

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

No his time will come. He will steal show like Jotaro did at the end of part 6.

I will punch Araki if not. Joshuu is my reason to live.

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

Joshuu and Karera
These two dsgusting stalkers are essentially made for each other, perfect

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

and when he gets outsmarted he gets unreasonably mad like a child.
4chin

Luke Green
Luke Green

She dresses like Lady Gaga

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

No, Karera deserve better.

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

Joushuu will also fuck Karera, probably in front of Gappy
That would be kind of funny because Josuke wouldn't give a single shit.

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

She needs the hat

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

mfw Joshuu didn't come back from the sink and we got based Hato instead

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

That slut isn´t good enough for pure Joshuu. Gappy should atone for Kira´s explosion and marry Karera.

Then Yasuho will be left for Joshuu.

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

nice one dude , i couldnt have made that one better

Luis Rivera
Luis Rivera

These Rock Humans are really fragile. Tell me there's a second group that's more like the Pillar Men

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

Hirose
hair girl

I don't know what you're talking about, obviously Karera and Yasuho will beome a couple.

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

How many hours does Araki work a day?

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

He spends 5 working and 3 forgetting things he's worked on.

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

Harem for Joshuu

You are right, i am okay with that.

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

JOSHUU! JOSHUU! JOSHUU!

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

Damo blew Gappy the fuck out. He's a puddle. And Damo's still alive

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

Porcupine King?

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

Joshuu coming to finish it. We just have to wait one more month. I swear.

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

Hato is gonna walk all over Damo.

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

You can't be 20 on Sugar Mountain.

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

I can't get over how fucking good the end of sbr is, everything after valentine's stand reveal is god tier, it's perfectly paced (inb4 muh D.I.S.C.O) the sheer scale of love train and the epicness of gyro's last stand. Real complex motivations for both valentine and Johnny and it can even be argued that Johnny was the villain.

I wonder if David can do it justice

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

she is way too quick to be softened

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

He softened the first one but Hato is too God damn fast.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

None

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

People still like SBR this much
SBRfags have the worst taste, holy shit

James Parker
James Parker

I'm wondering if David might stop at Stone Ocean and let another studio take over for the SBRverse parts.

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

She clearly tookthe first napkin...and then ate it.

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

Because he's not dead yet. Knowing this series since we didn't actually see him on the ground dead he's not gone yet. He could be alive for another 6 chapters for all we know. He's definitely fucked at the moment but he's going to pull something next chapter without a doubt.

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

What if SBR, JJL, and Part 9 just never get animated

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

Its turning her clothing into long daggers, she has one of those mater manipulation stands.
My guess is that she'll be able to heal Gappy due to this.

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

I don´t really want animu to ruin SBR. It´s going to be shitty anyway, they just can´t animate running horses with their budget. And certainly not that many.

I am telling you, horses are why SBR is fucking hard to animate. Spin too.

That and animucancer meme creating faggots who are currently ruining DIU. They can keep 1-6 but nothing after. I won´t let them ruin this part for me.

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

using stiletto heels as stilettos
Pottery

James Cook
James Cook

Anyone who played Eyes of Heaven played too much Eyes of Heaven. But people who ACTUALLY thought that Joshuu would beat Damo and weren't memeing have to be retarded. It makes far more sense from a dramatic standpoint for Hato or Josuke to do it. Even Kyo makes more sense than Joshuu since Damo was the one who killed her fucking brother.

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

Vento Aureo anime is on air
ED hasn't be revealed yet
Polpo blows his brains out
cut to Giorno face
Gangster's paradise starts playin'

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

Here it is

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

you have nine seconds to think of the most useless stand ability

stando powa - 「H E L L ' S K I T C H E N」goes into your cabinets and makes a mess of your pots and pans

Nathan James
Nathan James

Don´t talk like that about Joshuu. Joshuu is awesome, man.

Carson Price
Carson Price

What caused her to awaken her Stand?
oh god is Norisuke kill

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

Hail 4 U

This actually gave me a good laugh, thanks user

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

He's alright but thinking he'd beat Damo is just retarded. I was open to him having a role in opening up a chance for someone else to get the final hit in but thinking Joshuu would beat Damo is fucking ridiculous.

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

Don't believe this guy.

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

Why is there an arrow pointing at Hato's crotch?

Camden James
Camden James

Cheeky bastard.

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

To point where rock penis go

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

This would make me fucking orgasm, Gangsta's Paradise would fit so damn well for part 5 as an ED. I can't decide which half it'd fit better even
Finale
Gangsta's Paradise starts to play after Sleeping Slaves
Cuts to the scene with Giorno on his chair as the leader of the Mafia
ED is the part 5 crew, Giorno, Mista, Fugo and Trish wear black suits, Bruno, Abbacchio and Narancia wear white suits
ED is the group walking down the streets of Italy, past various places they've visited in their journey
Near the halfway point of the ED, Fugo stops walking and the group walks off without him
At the end of the road the group walks is the chair Giorno sits on when he's the head-honcho at the end of part 5, Bruno, Abbacchio and Narancia get on their knee and bow to him as he sits down whilst Mista and Trish stand next to his seat, symbolizing those who died to help Giorno achieve his ambition.
At the end of the PHF OVA, Fugo follows the group in a black suit, kneeling infront of Giorno. The ED ends as Giorno stands up, kneeling down with his hand out to meet Fugo halfway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6voHeEa3ig

James Taylor
James Taylor

She seems more like quiet resolve kind of upset, so it's definitely something big. My money's on Norisuke being kill, unfortunately. Damo probably decides he's heard enough from Norisuke and cuts his head off with his trusty fiver, which causes Hato to burst in to try and save him, then Josuke rushes in to cover her which Damo uses as an opportunity to soften him and cut out his liver like he did to Kira. Then Damo tries to calm Hato down and tell her it's a misunderstanding but she ain't having fucking any of it.

Screenshot this for posterity.

Nicholas Jackson
Nicholas Jackson

No man you don´t get it. Joshuu had every tool for Damo. He escaped, NKC would work against Damo(probably), would get pissed when he saw what he did to his father.

Everything was and still is pointing at Joshuu somehow saving the day. If anything, Hato and Joshuu might kill him together. Nothing less that that. I REFUSE to believe Joshuu will do nothing whole time. I just REFUSE. I will stab Araki if he do this.

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

She's Gyro reincarnated.

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

Jesus fuck, this wouldn't actually be bad.
Good shit user.

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

That's where best waifu's goodies are

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

I'm talking about it from a dramatic standpoint user. Joshuu killing Damo would be like the ultimate fuck you to Damo since he got killed by the worst character, but it makes way more sense for Josuke, Hato or Kyo to do it.

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

heh just realized that Joshuu's early chapter hair looks exactly like the "just fuck my shit up" dude

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

The ED ends as Giorno stands up, kneeling down with his hand out to meet Fugo halfway.
I need to re-read PHF.

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

There really isn't any complete HQ Vento Aureo scanlation? I only found one torrent in kat.cr but shit doesn't look good.

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

Nah man, Joshuu is badass. Only badass can pull off hair like that. Just like Okuyasu, goofy but fucking strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X-Ek_1W9wk

And no it would make sense like i said. Because Joshuu really likes his father. He would not forgive Damo.

Charles Young
Charles Young

Damo Toemaki

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

Time ran out and I ended up with some Polandball looking thing.

Brody Moore
Brody Moore

Her stand looks like someone affected by Heaven's Door

Caleb King
Caleb King

Joshuu is fucking trash user, just accept it. He's like Hazamada but somehow worse.

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

/a/thread/141645173#p141645173

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

New thread
296 posts in

Christopher James
Christopher James

Fuck you man, i am telling you, Joshuu is awesome. You just have to read between lines to realize it.

Trust me on this. His time will come and it will be big.

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

Shit nigger what are you doing

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

Norisuke dies
Hato can't defeat Damo on herself
Joushuu comes back and goes berserk
they kill him together
Norisuke funeral
part 2 of jojolion begins and it's road to New Guinea

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

I'd wager Vitamin C is like Bites the Dust in that if Damo wants to defend himself from Hato with it he'll have to recall it from being spread around the house which will also revert the softening of his victims.

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

please come into my treehouse

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

Hatoball
I would read it.

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

I do read between the lines. So far he's literally just been autistic and done nothing of note except manage to form a single coherent thought when trying to steal money from a midget, yet he still fucked it up despite having a magical ghost helping him to do it.

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

here you go

Henry James
Henry James

Joshuu going apeshit and butchering Damo
uncsrewing every little part of his body one by one

You forgot this.

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSDVK_snQIs
[Skin] when?

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

There's no real reason why Joshuu won't be an important character though, he's had just as much screentime as Yasuho. It's not implausible for him to actually become a major ally.
Those who believe Joshuu is actually dead though are braindead, even if Araki is a hack he wouldn't kill off a character like Joshuu who didn't even get a proper fight with his stand yet.

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

He seems to be perfectly fine using it against Kira when he's already got it's hands all over the boat. Plus Gappy has a chunk missing out of his liver, the same shit happened to Kira and he didn't get healed when he escaped Vitamin C. The softening will be reverted but like Kira, he's still gonna be missing his liver.

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

>>141645206
New thread
That thread is about to get BTFO

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

Like i am saying. Joshuu will be Okuyasu done right. Remember when Okuyasu fucked up with Akira ? Joshuu won´t.

James Morgan
James Morgan

Kaminofansub aren't bad, and you also have the DCC.

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

Khnum

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

I don't think he's dead because that would be almost as retarded as Joshuu himself, but He's had nowhere near as much screentime as Yasuho. He's had around the same amount as Norisuke and Tsurugi.

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

Fucking up was part of his character development. Okuyasu was never going to become competent but he did need a fight of his own that he manages to bullshit his way through.

Colton White
Colton White

Joshuu will screw it back in after the fight.

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

Post yfw Norisuke dies in JJL 54.

Charles King
Charles King

Sure drainboy, you tell yourself that.

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

Norisuke dying is a shitty meme.

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

JoJo's Colored Adventure spoiled me. I don't why they'd finish Stone Ocean before Vento Aureo.

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

Jotaro would be a shit older brother

Samuel Edwards
Samuel Edwards

there's no fucking way she's strong enough to simply walk up the wall like that and support her own weight through her legs

her stand power has to be something more than just shooting spears

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

not changing Surface into "Surf Face"
CR are a bunch of retards.

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

I bet a blowjob to every unique poster in this thread that he does.

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

Araki loves shitty memes

James Flores
James Flores

This.
The story went out of it's way to show us that Soft and Wet can reattach objects. His arm's coming back on.

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

Prepare your peppermints senpai

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

Better yet, they think that fucking Battle Tendency is more in need of a retranslation than Vento Aureo. BT has a god damn official translation and a fucking anime with competent translations, yet it's somehow more important they do that over VA which has had awful translations for nearly 20 years that are barely readable? Fuck me.

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

Hato crying
Josuke being wounded by Damo
Norisuke nowhere to be seen
Something clearly happened. Damo seems like the type to tie up loose ends.

William Collins
William Collins

reattaching objects = reattaching nerves
HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

Someone post that image of Jobin and Gray Fly nerding out about beetles and (presumably) Aida Mitsuo.

Gavin Collins
Gavin Collins

Don't worry, I know that I'm right but I could just blow you all anyway ;^)

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

I hope you like cock.

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

And folds/lines on his face.

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

That's the one. Why is this image so goddamn adorable?

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

鳩ちゃん
わたしは そこの「定介/じょうすけ」を探していただけだ!
初めから 君の家族は 元に
君のことは心から好きなんだよーー

What did he mean by this

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

Will we ever witness Ripple again?
Also, when are we going back to universe 1?

I know you guys know, Sup Forums knows everything.

David Williams
David Williams

Pigeon-chan
I just was looking for a "Teikai / Suke Jo" in there!
Your family from the beginning to the original
I over over I sincerely love the thing of Mr.

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

Hato-chan
I just was looking for a "Teikai / Suke Jo" in there!
Your family from the beginning to the original
I over over I sincerely love the thing of you

Jace Thompson
Jace Thompson

I don't speak Moon so I couldn't possibly tell you.

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

What do you think Hato's stand name is?
you cannot say Crawling King Snake

Juan Green
Juan Green

Pigeon-chan I just was looking for a "Teikai / Suke Jo" in there! I over over I sincerely love the thing of you to your family is the original from the beginning
Damo fucking BEGGING for mercy.

David Wood
David Wood

These Boots Are Made for Walkin'
or Walk all over you

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

Pigeon-chan
That's a fucking adorable nickname and I'm angry that it's probably just GT being dumb

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

Little King John.

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

King of Broken Hearts

John Cruz
John Cruz

Great King Rat
Evelyn King Champagne
My King Fairy

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

No, but Part 7 has an equivalent power used alongside Stands. And we'll never go back to the original universe, Part 7 was a reboot so Araki could keep writing JJBA without having to bother with silly little things like 'canon'.

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

DANCING QUEEN

YOU CAN DANCE
YOU CAN JIIIIIVE
HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIIIIIFE OOOOOOH

SEE THAT GIRL
WATCH THAT SCENE
DIGGING THE DANCING QUEEEEEEN

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

Hell on Heels

Asher Price
Asher Price

Hato = Pigeon
It is a literal translation

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQKk1nkDa8U
DON'T GO WAS~~~~~TING YOUR EMOTION! [LAY ALL YOUR LOVE ON ME]!

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

I want it to be that so bad now

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

Dancing Queen vs Killer Queen when?

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

why make not make everything an anthology from the get go...
guess he ran out of ideas.
i'm on part 4 but part 7 better be the best manga of all time.

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

Hato means pigeon. That's why she was wearing that pigeon necklace in the swimsuit breakfast scene.

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

Can't Hold Us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SihoKQ-uLqE

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

Get out before you're spoiled, but part 7 is widely considered to be the best Jojo part, as well as one of the best manga in general.

Hunter Turner
Hunter Turner

anyone got the link of Jojolion commercial with Daiya? thanks

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

Can you do this for this page?

John Cooper
John Cooper

Hato-chan
I was just looking for Josuke!
I'll turn your family back to normal!
I really do love you!

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

Because he started this series 30 years ago and had no idea it would last this long. 7 is really good, the beginning is a slog but the middle is pretty good and the confrontation with Valentine is orgasmically good. And he didn't run out of ideas, he just didn't want to shoehorn new stories inbetween the older ones and devalue them and make the canon a big fucked up nightmare, so he ended it with Part 6 and the Joestar curse being broken and then did a reboot. Once you catch up you'll see that he has in absolutely no fucking way ran out of ideas. How he manages to come up with progressively weirder but cooler powers and stories over these 30 years is fucking astonishing.

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

Mista didn't get Sex Pistols until after Black Sabbath stabbed him, so how did he manage to not get hit by all those dudes shooting at him? Did he just get lucky?

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

Two of them, you mean?

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

Yep. His backstory was about how he luckiest thing in his life became the most unlucky. Something so extraordinary happened to him that no one believed him, so it came back to bite him in the ass.

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

Jesus Damo is scared shitless. This guy was powerful enough to defeat multiple Sheer Heart Attacks. How strong must Hato's Stand be?

Thomas Evans
Thomas Evans

Maybe he actually does love her and doesn't want to fight back.

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

Why are Yoai fangirls so bad?

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

Even if it's just the heel ability it is SUPER good for straight up combat. She's like Okuyasu in that she's a fucking idiot but gets a really good Stand. That said she seems to know how to use it given just these 4 pages.

Charles Long
Charles Long

So, does Damo really loves Hato? Or it was a fake from the begining?

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

DELETE THIS

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

great now I'm sad.
Poor fat Ringo

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

Wait, there are Jojolion commercials already ? Like with 4-6 ? Where is 7 ?

Kevin White
Kevin White

IT was fake at first but the pussy was too good

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

MISSISSIPI QUEEN

DA NUH NUH NUH NUH

IF YOU KNOOW WHAT I MEAN

DA NUH NUH NUH NUH

MISSISSIPPI QUEEEEEEN

YOU TAUGHT ME EVERYTHANG

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

He's trying to keep things under control.

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

She can extend objects

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

It could go either way at the moment really. He's a conniving, manipulative little greaseball but Hato seemed to genuinely like him so it could have been mutual.

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

Johnny doesn't have a VA anymore now that Yuki Kaji is Koichi, so they skipped it over for now.

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

Kakyoin just attracts a specific breed of autists

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

Fuck you. Now I'm going to be dissapointed when we'll discover it isn't true.

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

Those cherry's all across the body.
Once again proving men and specially gay men are better at designing clothes.

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

What the fuck, why is this so funny?

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

Now i am upset. I will never have this again.

https://youtu.be/2K-M13kizTk?t=1m32s

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

Evelyn [CHAMPAGNE] King

And her ability [STEPPIN' OUT]

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

I'm alive?

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

I blame CLAMP

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

Nope.

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

Why does Kakyoin attract so many husbandofags?

Brayden Cox
Brayden Cox

Ask Emily.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i2NUSNCbhU

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

Who is this girl?

Will we see her next episode?

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

rohan
husbando material
please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KjLdSnOtvc

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

implying Rohan is any better

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

Yes
Now get out before you're spoiled newfriend.

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

Dropped plot point, there's a lot in Part 4, be prepared

John Flores
John Flores

She is the daughter of DIO and the main villain of the show.

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

Yes, she's in love with Koichi dies

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

Hairy Mary

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

Next two actually. And she's fucking great but not for the reasons you expect. Now leave before you get spoiled.

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

Little Queen Heart

Aaron James
Aaron James

She's Yukako. Josuke's stalker.

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

As Rohan would say, that crazy bitch.

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

Full chapter when

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

tfw you realize the songs and albums namesaked effect the personality of a character or events that happen

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

But Rohan's just as crazy.

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

Thurs. Every 19th barring hiatus.

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

But he likes Koichi more than her.

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

Voodoo King Doll
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFsTSeY1-FM

Levi Young
Levi Young

Mississippi Queen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFhM1XZsh6o

My niggas

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

holy shit that was smart

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Voodoo King Diamond
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52_ASNPelrw

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

Voodoo Kingdom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSX1uNh2yaY

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

Voodoomind

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

Nah, it's me being a samefag.

Mason Lewis
Mason Lewis

I still need to re-watch stardust crusaders uncensored lol. Anyone know where i can watch it? Most typical "anime sites" don't have the uncensored version

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

Buy the BD's

Owen Taylor
Owen Taylor

Behold my crimes against art and anatomy, born of boredom.

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

huh so Norisuke IV's real name is Josuke?
it's really weird seeing Josuk calling other Josuke which was named after some whore daughter's dog

David Roberts
David Roberts

that's awesome

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

Why do people care so much about Kakyoin? He was probably the second-most forgettable main character after Avdol.

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

He's le milf hunter XD rero rero rero

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

Kek, reminds me of the poorly drawn Joubin

Christopher Perez
Christopher Perez

Wow so helpful - wish i would have thought of that. Kinda funny how you say that when you're on a thread leaking an unreleased chapter lmao.

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

saving my "intentionally" awful scribbles
I did a DIO and coloured it too

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

tfw I keep seeing Jotaro Kakyoin fanart on twitter
W H Y

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

I hope you are all ready for flashback man next chapter, Damo is gonna say some real interesting things

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

I save a lot of bad JoJo fanart for some reason

Angel Foster
Angel Foster

RAWS WHEN

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

F-flashback man will appear next chapter you'll see!
Give it up

Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores

you will see, you will all see

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

That make Norisuke IV another Jojo.

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

10/10

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

I seriously want to know what Koichi did did to get two batshit insane people after his dick

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

W-what the f-f-fuck did you just say

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

How will you react when Joshuu sees his dad dead and his "murderous determination" is revealed?

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

He'll likely think Jouske did it and get BTFO for half s chapter.

Leo Long
Leo Long

Koichi has lots of potential, which is what Yukako loves about him. Look at how he evolved his stand twice.

Rohan loves all the stories Koichi has to tell, both about himself and others. He's like Rohan's muse.

Which is why I hope the two have some interaction during the anime. It would be funny.

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

No threesome fic/doujin of Koichi/Rohan/Yukako
why tho

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

He lays green eggs, nigga. Throw some ham in and you got one dope af breakfast. They want them good eats.

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

I WOULD NOT EAT THEM IN A BOX
I WOULD NOT EAT THEM WITH A FOX

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

No fanart of Rohan and Yukako spitroasting Koichi

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

not knowing why yourself likes something
kys

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

When are those leaks getting translated?

Austin James
Austin James

What the fuck was her problem?

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

Crazy tranny syndrome

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

muh brother

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

Muh younger brother that I missed the chance to molest because I fed him to a bear.
Also her pants made her uncomfortable.

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

Why did Johnny and gyro think this was a man? The voice? Does that mean that a man will voice hot pants if there is a anime?

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

From the chimney...
「Vitamin C」's range..
...to the outside.........

Jo....
「Josefumi」
You!
You brat-

A little wrong...
It's not it....

Until you melt Hato-chan....Hato-chan
I took your place instead...I always trusted you [Confused about this scene since I'm not caught up with the chapters so here's the original text: あんたのことをかばっていたぞ。。。ずっとあんたをしんじていたんだ]

But I got melted!

[Last panel: ]だから しゃぼん玉で 包めて 煙突から外に 出せたんだがな

The leaf of ueki between the door...

無事に 治っている... 射程の外は治せる

Got lazy translating the other text from the last panel since my English is shit.

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

Guess the way she presented herself didn't make them think of a woman.

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

Muh gravity

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

So basically Hato is climbing up the wall in order to get away from Vitamin C's range

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

Does she look like a woman here? I mean more so than Johhny and Gyro

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

she jumps from the ceiling and impales Damo with her heels

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

So it sounds a bit like Josuke goes through the chimney and fights Damo. Damo melts him but it's mostly a feint for Hato to get the drop on him.

Damo calls Josuke "Josefumi" but Josuke himself disagrees that he's Josefumi?

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

That rat was pretty strong. Besides Jojo protagonists aren't battle hungry warriors. They fight to accomplish something and then after that, they're more than happy to be normal.

Marine Biology and a PhD is not a joke. So is being a real estate tycoon. That shit takes work, time, and focus. In fact, the only protagonist I can see maintaining sharp skills is Giorno because of his job.

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

Some women like big men. Plus Damo has sexy intense eyes.

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

Yeah, the top panel gives her a feminine look. Also her curves.

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

I'm on to you

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

I guess he says Damo's wrong because he's not just Josefumi, he's Kira too

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

Possibly. I'm wondering if the pointing out the plant is to say "Josuke heard his back story while Damo was telling Norisuke"

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

i'm dumb at thinking up names, what are some other unused "Jo-" names you've found? so far i only have Joann and Jovi

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

Would Asura win against all JoJos?
Hard mode:They made Mithra cry

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

Joshua, Jotame, Johann, Jordan

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

Wouldn't it make more sense to draw Polnareff in DiU? Since Araki keeps saying repeatedly he was actually a friend to Jotaro and Kakyoin was just a tool that they dragged along for no real reason?

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

Why didn't the chapter just end with her doing that then? I get the feeling it's not going to be this simple, Hato's gonna see someone on the roof.

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

Jesus Jewstar

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

Joel
Jorge
Joey
Jorgan
Jordan
Josh

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

Doesn't this make Josuke Josefumi and Kira's gay baby? I mean two people's genes mixed up like that forming a separate person. There's no other way to call that.

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

Polnareff is too ugly for a lot of fujos

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

wow fucking hell how can i miss Jordan
literally forgot about my uncle's name

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

Josefumi gave his live to safe Kira's. Josuke is Kira in Josefumi's body.

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

joaquin

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

She's meant to be androgynous and entered the race claiming she's a man

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

Yes.

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

Were there no women in the Steel Ball Run...?
Does Mrs. Robinson count?

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

translation fucking when

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

You a hero user.

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

Josefumi merged with Kira, hence the disintegration.

Josuke's also shown traits of both personalities throughout JJL. He's definitely not mostly one or the other.

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

Mrs. Robinson was a dude. That was just his actual birth name

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

Technically anyone could enter, I'm almost sure Steel says directly "anyone of any race and either sex" or something to that effect, but HP was undercover so I guess it makes sense to change as much personal info as possible. On top of that considering how Cream Starter works it wouldn't be too hard for her to make her face look more masculine or whatever.

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

Since he's not fully dead, she could be walking up to the roof to stab him from there, since Vitamin C would take too long to reach her, and the entire house is still under his control.
I'm not sure if Vitamin C works on him either, since he could just soften his wounds shut. Hato mostly just wants to execute his ass, or not even look at him anymore.

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

and if anyone had to check she could also give herself a giant futa cock by redistributing her tits away

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

Maybe there's another rockman on the roof or something

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

Hard mode:They made Mithra cry
They've already lost. Not even GER or Tusk ACT 4 could stop Asura in the event that they made Mithra cry.

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

Asura's anger is something that simply transcends mortal concepts of "infinity" and "zero"

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

Asura punched out the creator of the universe
No-one in jojo can stand up to him, not even Heaven Dio.

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

Asura, The Destructor VS every single jojo with maxed out stands
i'd read that

Anthony White
Anthony White

keeps saying repeatedly
Got any source?

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

Holy shit, someone draw this

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

First thing that caught my eye when I saw the leak. Hope she wryyyeahs like Kira did.

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

Asura loses.

Andrew King
Andrew King

this has the best chance

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

Hey, that's cheating

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

implying
Dude, they made Mithra cry.
They're all fucked

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

Not realizing who Putback is.

James Howard
James Howard

Would it be too out there to suggest that Joseph is trying to stop Mithra from having a sad?

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

What do you mean?

Jackson Rodriguez
Jackson Rodriguez

By dicking?

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

teru

what did they mean by this?

Levi White
Levi White

Let's settle the greatest question of all time

http://www.strawpoll.me/10238556

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

implying mad Asura couldn't resist Putback
Mad Asura would either drag himself out throught the vacuum tube or punch his way out of the bag.

James Thompson
James Thompson

What would Asura's stand be called?

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

i ironically love Joshuu

What´s this ? You fucking meme faggots, you are worse than Damofags and Hatofags together.

You think this is a joke ?

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

Weather didn't give Put Back the ability to both put the fictional characters back and also kill Pucci

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

Then he'll just be put back.

Joshuu is a whiny bitch.

Which is why I love him.

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

I wish that happened. Then part 6 could have ended early.

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

It means both families are shit.

At which point he would break out and beat Putback do death with his own stupid moustache.

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

A fictional character
Killing Putback

kek.

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

I hope the OST for the JoJolion anime is surf rock.

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

Can John Cena defeat Put Back?

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

Now that is the real question.

I think the answer is yes.

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

Asura is one thing.
Mad Asura is GER levels of broken.
Besides, what of Jojos showed up in Asura's world? Who's to say which set of charachters are "fictional?"

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

And Putback is Demonbane levels. Your point?

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

We cam safely say that Putback beats Demonbame.

The real question is whether Putback or Powerman would win.

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

Jesus, go outside

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

I want to californicate Daiya.

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

Powerman is stated to be the strongest MAN in the multiverse. Which means he is leaving himself wide open to overpowered female characters or genderless beings.

Since I see no genitalia on Putback, we can assume it has no gender.

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

Putback and Powerman would respect each other deeply as their goals are similar.

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

But isn't Putback Powerman's stand?

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znP7cOuq4yY
6/10

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

/a/thread/141651080#p141651080
new thread

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

Not gonna lie.

I actually like that Killer Queen "I AM THE FUCKING STRONG" voice.

Reminds me of a saturday morning cartoon villain.

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

Gee isn't there a woman in JJL that isn't a huge cock hungry slut

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

Tsurugi

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

Holy and Kyo. Kira's girls are pure.

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

Polnareff's not a "slender ikemen" dude, or at least not as much as Kakyoin supposedly is. Maybe it's the lack of eyebrows, too.

Fujos have shit taste, no one is surprised.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page