Boku No Hero Academia

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

Why is it that Red Riot gives off such a 'not surviving this series' vibe?

Will the manga show us all 3 years of the high school life?

Is all might dead this week?

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.nihonreview.com/forum/index.php?topic=2469.msg60613#new
http://exhentai.org/g/935216/1bd19a8bad/
http://fangirling-architect.tumblr.com/post/143988635103/the-best-kind-of-slave-is-a-willing-one-and
http://nhentai.net/g/135413/
http://exhentai.org/g/921153/8e1da1da62/
http://nhentai.net/g/150814/
http://nhentai.net/g/150917/
http://nhentai.net/g/160578/
Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

I doubt it'll go through all 3 years unless it time skips. I remember a couple months back horikoshi mentioned he was like 40% through the story.

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

20%

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

Ah damn I knew I was off. Maybe we will get all three years then.

Joshua Wood
Joshua Wood

That's kinda disappointing. I was hoping we'd get to see all the trainees learn and shit, form more character interactions.

The best part imo is seeing all the students interact with each other.

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

The fights are more or less standard shounen stuff, it's the character interactions that really make it enjoyable to read, so I agree.

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

Will the support department ever matter again or was Mei a one-off?

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

When will /v/ stop spamming this shit here?

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

Reddit no Meme Macadamia

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

Is Omake 8 out yet?

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

all me

Aiden White
Aiden White

Why don't you guys like it? Is it TOO shounen, too predictable, or are you just following memes?

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

Knowing what /v/ likes
Knowing what Reddit likes

Why don't you start using a trip to become the absolute cancer.

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

Because he's nice to everyone and pretty strong on his own. He's the perfect sacrifice to get everyone on alert. He's not dying anytime soon though, All might is the focus now.

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

I know I'm falling for weak bait here, but why don't you just stop posting? Who cares about what people in those shitholes like? And the only way you'd know is if you went there yourself.

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

He said 20% around 80-100 chapters in. There's a lot to go.

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

The fights are actually pretty bad, they can be summarized in: I can punch harder than you, I can jump higher than you and I have a way to distract you.

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

Care to post a few manga with better fights then? Here they actually use their heads while fighting instead of spamming techniques.

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

The autist is back

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

We're already halfway through the first year. There could be some minor timeskips to jump over specific semesters or breaks, but I'd be more surprised if this doesn't adapt all 3 years of high school. Deku still has a lot of growing to do and this manga's pace is actually quite fast compared to other battle manga, the fights generally don't last very long.

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

Someone major needs to die by Christmas or this manga is going no where.

Obviously All Might is the favorite considering his body and past and All for One showing up.

It'll be done in a good away but god damn I can imagine the build up being fucking huge.

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

When are Deku and the Frog gonna fuck?

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

We are 3 months into the first year.

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

All Might's got fans. Doubt he'll die soon. (this is Jump after all so they'll drag some major events) Probably will in chapter 280 or so.

Xavier Reyes
Xavier Reyes

Isn't a school year half a year?

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

Reminder: Stain didnt do nuffin wrong

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

he killed the fat kid from bakugos crew

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

waddap dat boi

Adam Long
Adam Long

Deku's first school year started in April, now the time is July with the camping trip and the battle All Might vs AFO. His first school year isn't even close to being done.

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

I hope you and your shit opinion leave and never come back. Drama and story progression doesn't need to be done by/from death.

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

Just posting best ship with best girl.

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

No he dont

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

deku x frog
best
Might as well ship deku x pepe

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

Same thing.

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

hes not going to walk it off

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

Just a noumu user. Not even human in the first place

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

yes they are family
you need to read the extra pages at the end of some chapters

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

Pepe x froppy when?

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

Noumu is evil. Therefore must be purge

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

Pepe is Froppy's dead Mexican uncle or something.

Joseph Jenkins
Joseph Jenkins

Be fat winged kid
Turned into a Noumu
Forced to kill people
Suddenly Endeavor appears and burns your face
You try to escape and see someone you recognize
Try to take Deku with you, because in your state of panic you think he can help you
Suddenly Stain kills you to protect Deku
No one will ever know what happened with you
Society will celebrate your death

Sucks to be that fat winged kid.

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

I think he meant that Pepe is Froppy.

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

thats what you get for being fat

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

She has big breasts

Typical Hori.

Gavin King
Gavin King

It feels like everything so far is just a setup to get to All Might's death and the shakeup of the status quo.

I'm kinda hoping that this setup and this "huge event" which is likely All Might's death leads to Hori slowing down the pace so we can get more school stuff, more personal arcs, and some non-VA related arcs.

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

All Might dies
Implying there will be time for school

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

AFO will die protecting shigaraki and his friends from all might, which will lead to even more people joining them
all might will slowly die in hospital because of one for all
as he slowly dies he will see society crumble and all his efforts be in vain
next to him will lie deku because he went full retard once again

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

I'm just guessing the school setting will stick around what with "academia" being in the title.

Also why I think they'll do all 3 years, despite WSJ editors apparently never wanting to do that.

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

napping
I want to take a nap with her.

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

Fresh-ish from /v/'s drawthread.

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

But death leaves a lasting memorable moment, How would you create a spark in BnH without someone dying? Because I'm stumped specially when its a hero show.

I'm not saying its boring but it doesn't set itself apart from anything else.

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

/v/

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

I'm nearly 30 years old myself, but I still can't quite grasp how to connect with others
Jeez Hori

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

Deaths are like the height of drama is cape shit really; but it's not something that can just be thrown around here because BnHA isn't actually American capeshit that'll just get undone in a big universe merge a year or two from now.

Like if you're gonna kill someone in BnHA it better be worth it, or carefully set up for their return.

Also the audience is different.

Nip readers would shit a brick if say, Uraraka got fridged, or if Bakugou died, or if Midoriya suffered a classic "false death" like every capeshit hero ever so he could have a triumphant return after an arc or two. You can't REALLY do everything real capeshit does just because this draws a lot of influence from it.

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

Bkub is /v/, fampai.

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

No one would care if froppy died

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

In bed with momo
She creates bondage material for you to use on her
Can make a sex swing
Can brace herself in any position
How can other girls even compete?

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

but can she make you feel her hearth beat on your prostate?

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

I would care immensely.

Logan White
Logan White

implying momo would ever have sex with you
You're better off with Himiko

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

BnHA is /v/. Ftfy.

David Evans
David Evans

20 feet of tongue.

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

But that was exactly the implication because she doesn't actually exist, just like the rest of the anime girls user, they aren't real.
No, but she can make a perfectly sized prostate hammer to bang away at that thing.
That is maybe the one and only thing she lacks.

Hunter Martinez
Hunter Martinez

Readers would be upset I imagine and so would the characters but in terms of narrative yeah it wouldn't really do much other than establishing to the readers that students could in fact, die.

The only students who're logically killable are Todoroki, Iida, Bakugou, Uraraka, and to a lesser extent Kirishima and Momo.

Uraraka and Bakugou are safe being the female lead and secondary protagonist. Momo is likely safe because lol yeah like they're gonna kill any of the girls.

I would kill Todoroki a long time from now to open the final act of the series- his character arc would fit with a death.

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

Not to mention the stomach thing is probably great for deepthroating, her insides are slimy so no lube needed, and strong legs for leg-wrapping.

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

Since we never get any good vanilla bnha stuff I'm legit shocked we haven't seen any art of someone fucking Tsuyu's vomited-up stomach.

Seems like something nip degenerates would be into.

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

Tsuyu is made for kinky sex. How can the other girls even compete?

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

God damn you guys and your waifufagging you all are the cancer killing Sup Forums
Why don't you all go to /d/ already.

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

"People are talking about things I don't like on the Internet!"

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

His Noumu form was pretty fit, I wonder if he grew and became buffy, it could also be a result of having his body and DNA toyed around by AFO and the doctor.

I still wonder how they cover the missing people, because it´s not only the poor fellas that end as Noumus, but all the others that lost their quirks because AFO wanted them for his own or for the Noumus.

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

Hori just knows what's up.

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

This is so cute.

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

Floaty sex in the clouds with Uraraka.

David Cook
David Cook

Bkub makes everything cute.

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

ywn get saved by stain
stain will never spare you because he deemed you a worthy hero
ywn trained under stain and become great hero to surpass even All-might
ywn walk downtown with stain to buy some cheap ramen
Why it so suffering

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

He's too pure for this sinful world.

Seriously. Look at his scores, his Villain Points in the entrance exam are as high as his Rescue points. He's the only one who managed that balance.

He's pretty much the nicest guy in the class who is also damn reliable in a fight.

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

why doesn't slain attack criminals then?

He only attacked heros

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

He did attack shigaraki before

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

ok fine.
But he sought out heros to attack and only attacked a villain when the villain suddenly teleported him infront of him and said "join my gang".

James King
James King

I can feel your intensity, user. Perhaps all caps next time?

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

Do you know the chapter where the author commented on him? Going to reread the whole thing soon anyway, but I'm really curious about that thing.

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

Even if he did no media would cover that shit therefore you wont know

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

I'm now convinced Aizawa will be the one to marry Pixiebob by the end of this series.

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

so momo confirmed for closet pervert?

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

Never change, Horikoshi. Never change.

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

That would be invisible girl. Or maybe she's more open pervert. Then again, as someone who's always invisible, shame isn't the first thing that comes to mind.

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

its volume 7 extra

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

if I have to deal with other people I might as well deal with people impersonating cats
That's the only reason Aizawa picked the pussycats for the summer camp.

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

well with Ragdoll being mindbroken by Noumu dick and having her quirk stolen the Kitty Kats are gonna have to find a new member or break up the band.

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

I'm pretty sure her Quirk is intact. He said her quirk wasn't what he wanted.

Jeanist on the other hand, may of had his quirk stolen.

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

You got that wrong. AFO wanted and took Ragdoll's Quirk, Jeanist's Quirk is the one he didn't want because it needs lots of training and experience to properly use it.

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

AFO state he dont like his quirk

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

no he said the opposite
he wanted ragdolls quirk and didnt want jeanists because it requires a lot of practice

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

How did I fuck that up so bad.

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

Jeanist has a weak quirk and only got so far because he trained hard to master it, Ragdoll has a really powerful one that requires no effort. He left Jeanist's fiber control and took the psychic one. People claiming Jeanist and Mount Lady are dead need to re-read the chapter, they'll most likely be fine, Ragdoll looks comatose though.

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

j-jeanist is fine
His organs must look like scrambled eggs otherwise he is fine and dandy.

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

Jeanist pushing his upper body up by his fibers
What are the chances he's paralyzed from the neck down?

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

Deku x Tsuyu child leaked!

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

Handsome!

Nathan Price
Nathan Price

Will Tsuyu get even more frog-like when she grows up? Her parents pretty much look like bipedal toads with hair

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

Nah, I think she'll stay more humanlike. Her parents could just be ugly or have quirks that make then froglike.

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

http://www.nihonreview.com/forum/index.php?topic=2469.msg60613#new

ep 6

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

I'd rape it

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

Strongest physical boost Quirk
Frog body

The child of Deku and Tsuyu would be GOD from Toriko.

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

Yeah but,
Deku Toad

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

The fuck?
OFA can't be inherited. But assuming Deku si carrying the genes of his parent's Quirk. It could be something like a dragon.

Anthony Nelson
Anthony Nelson

Do we know who the #3 hero is?

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

I think it was Ilda's brother.

Keyword WAS.

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

I imagine the in-universe answer is "AFO thinks everyone but All Might are insects" and the logical answer is, "This isn't a dark series" but if I was AFO I'd take like the few seconds it'd require to kill all of the heroes and cops at the scene after blasting them.

This is the literal definition of a "target rich environment". If you got the time may as well scratch a bunch of top-tier heroes off the list. Less trouble to deal with later.

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

not mentioned as of yet

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

No.
What? No. Stain rekted him and said he was weak.

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

I was wondering, while All Might and AFO are squaring up, where the fuck are they in all this chaos? Like, are they still nearby? Since they're passed out, aren't they at risk of being caught in the midst of All Might and AFO's battle?

Matthew James
Matthew James

Nope, but I hope he will be a character with a good story and a good reason why he didn't appear in the story yet.

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

Maybe he/she works internationally or something? I initially thought it's simply Gran Torino but he's officially retired and the ranking is for heroes currently active, not historical ones.

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

Cover
Lead CP
Shit's going down this week.

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

I'd rather say AFO doesn't want the whole hero society on his ass, Jeanist would have probably survived if he'd passed out right after that. Sensei probably felt in Jeanist's actions that he had some informations about AFO's powers.

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

Ever since I gave you power you

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

Black Mist is the cop who's friends with All Might

Brody Phillips
Brody Phillips

Nah, he was outside when the raid happened.

Black Mist was inside.

James Garcia
James Garcia

Either Black Mist, the doctor, or that dude who's presumably recruiting for the villains is the #3 hero

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

deadpool

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

Come on, It's like SET UP for All Might to die.

Not now but I say we're getting closer and closer to the story line.

It just needs something to spice it up a bit but that's just my lonely opinion. He's already passed his quirk down.
His rival has shown himself.
He can only stay in hero form for so long due to being battered.

It's only a matter of time, If anyone else dies it would be completely out of place and unnecessary though.

Luis Cook
Luis Cook

I need more school shenanigans in my life

John Foster
John Foster

you will never feel the joy of seeing your own dick while you're fucking Hagakure

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

Man... this would've been tacticool as fuck

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

This. I want them to tease Bakugou when he'll come back already but All Might will die so maybe they won't even be able to smile.

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

you wouldn't see you dick, it's not like we see what she eats

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

I hope his costume evolves past Kick-Ass Bunny. Even for Hori style it was too goofy for an MC costume. Glad it got blown off within a chapter.

William Morgan
William Morgan

Possible 3rd costume after All Might's death?
The symbol of peace has to smile, but for the villains it will be an evil smile to remind them that i am their symbol of fear

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

I doubt Deku will go down that path.

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

Was she originally just planning to wear a string bikini?

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

That's what she was training for in the woods, how else are you going to improve invisibility?

Angel Nguyen
Angel Nguyen

invisibility quirk
I want this meme to end

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

Her quirk isn't invisiblity, that's just a mutation like bird head and the animal voice guy's whole body

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

Hunter x Hunter and JoJo.

Jackson James
Jackson James

Jojo is cheating

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

Why?

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

Because Araki is some next level shit at this point and it's unfair to compare anyone else to him. Dorohedoro is the only thing that comes close

William Walker
William Walker

The death of your idol, who gave you everything, can change a man.
People have been screaming "MUH BATMAN DEKU" for decades, here they go. Batman isn't just a rich fucker, he is Batman because for him bats are scary and he wants to strike this fear into the hearts of his enemies.

Would there be anything scarier than some guy coming at you with full speed while smiling? All Might with his constant smiling looked pretty fearsome a few times.

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

We don't know that. I recall him saying he wanted to explain more about her quirk, which hints that there's more to it than just invisibility, but invisibility may still be part or consequence of her quirk, and not just a mutation like Tokoyami's.

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

TFW this will never happen to you

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

My tongue will never be that long, don't remind me.

John Gomez
John Gomez

Isn't she the one who turned in to a brain dead retard?

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

No. That was Ragdoll.

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

Nope, that was that one with quirk which can monitor a hundred people at once in a given area, to be fair she already seemed, to put it lightly, mentally defficent so we don't really know if it's having your quirk stolen that results in poor mental condition

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

tfw this will never happen to you
http://exhentai.org/g/935216/1bd19a8bad/

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

Do you mind un-panda-ing that? I'm on a trip and I only have my phone

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

back in my days phonefags werent allowed on Sup Forums

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

You don't know how to unpanda a link? Lol faggot.

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

Just help a brother out.

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

Trust me when I say you do not want what is behind that panda.

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

WAIT

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE

AFO CAN'T STEAL THE POWERS OF MACHINES

GUYS

GUYS WAIT

GUYS WAIT SHE'S GONNA KILL AFO

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

tfw it will be years before he achieves Final Form Kanchome status
One day

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

She only has a shitty quirk she most likely can afford losing, too.

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

but she can be the ultimate sniper

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

I self-insert as Deku's mom. I'm super proud of him.

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

looks like some version of spiderman

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

Able to see 5km at perfect vision.
Not amazing.

Being able to see a threat from that far away seems pretty nifty. She could even make a long ranged gun with her prowess and snipe villains without ever endangering herself.

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

How long until we get an Ultron? There is an animal with a Quirk, one of the many robots could have gotten one, too.

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

Why is this frog so much better than the generic main girl?

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

This was obvious from the beginning, why else would everything point at her being objectively best girl if she's not going to land the finishing blow on the big bad?

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

Cuz she's a rare pepe

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

I hope he makes more of these in the future.

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

not having moments like this in the main series

KOHEEEEEIIIIII!!!!!!!

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

Because she has a distinct theme executed in a cute, endearing way, same reason why gadget girl and maybe even ear jacks girl and invisible girl are better

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

This is cool as shit

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

Just copy the link, delete "ex" and add "g.e-"

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

they do a rescue exercise with a mannequin
Sero asks if they can replace the mannequin with Bakugou so it's more realistic

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

I swear to god.. if they pull some Naruto v sauske bullshit..... I'm going to be incredibly pissed

Isaac Green
Isaac Green

because she's not and her fans are about as obnoxious as the autists who make tokyo ghoul and snk threads so unbearable

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

Thanks senpai. Now to go bleach my eyes.

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

All these gaylords wanting to turn BnHA into SoL shit

Asher Young
Asher Young

I think there must be some deeper issue here. I can't help rooting for cute small boys that have dreams and I feel really sad when they're sad.

I want him to be happy. I think my subconscious self inserts as the wide eyed kid with hope.

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

Are you mad, user?

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

The fuck are you on about?

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

Always check the tags first.

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

hating on rarest pepe

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in middle school, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Deku's self-esteem, and I have over 300 confirmed explodo-kills. I am trained in exploding warfare and I'm the top bully in the entire Japanese education system. You are nothing to me but another target. I will blow you the fuck up with explosions the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker.

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

lol he mad

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

There will never be a yuri or even a vanilla Hero Academia doujin

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

That's too bad.

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

I wouldn't mind more glimpses of the Quirk-majority world that allows the Hero-Villain system to exist.

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

And of course you had to quote him.

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

Implying the best part of harry potter wasn't seeing them learn shit at hogwarts day to day

Isaiah Moore
Isaiah Moore

awwwwwww.....

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

Is "Do Your Best, Deku" vanilla? I'm too scared to check.

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

snk threads are pretty good user

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

Bakugou is so adorable. How can anyone hate this guy.

James Lewis
James Lewis

Should Quirks remain a mutant-like mostly unexplained "natural evolution of mankind" plot mechanic or should Horikoshi go full Inhumans and explain them as extraterrestrial influence in humanity?

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

Last one.

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

where bakugou turns "evil" and deku spends countless episodes and fillers thinking about him and trying to find him

Parker Green
Parker Green

Bertfag
Fuck off.

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

Mutants are also a result of aliens tampering with human DNA, just in the fat off part.

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

he is a fan of Star Wars so maybe there will be a similar explanation.

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

H-how do you know that

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

MIDICHLORIANS CAUSE QUIRKS

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

What's the matter, user? Don't like my frogposting?

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

I'm fine enough with humanity learning to adjust their current technology so that most Quirks aren't a hindrance (like the huge UA doors).

The origin can stay unexplained, because attaching it to just fantasy or science would muddle the existing themes.

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

ohh.. I thought we were making fun of that other dude who didn't like it

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

Better question, should that baby who was first human with quirk become relevant?

Also should there be proper explanation for animals with quirks?

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

Even the drawfag who made this fanart has seen the light and now draws delicious strips of the superior pairing Deku x Ochako (see Virginia Smash).

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

so we have that guy able to steal quirks and he can give quirks to people too
he gave the quirk to stockpile power to his brother years ago which was given to All Might and to Deku recently
You are the only ones knowing about that
Their faces when they'll get proper explanations on AFO and OFA will be nice. Deku accepted all that stuff pretty quickly, I wonder how much they'll deny the possibility of all that being real.

David Bailey
David Bailey

All Might tried to kill AFO 5 years ago
Now he just wants to put him in prison

How should that work? Are there now some anti-quirk prisons where you can put people like him?

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

What is this? An image for snails?

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

Oh, we are. I just thought you were him.

William Green
William Green

I just know.

Xavier Powell
Xavier Powell

Its too smol i cant read shit

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

I mourn for them, and their fall from grace.

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

Back in your day phones couldn't connect to the internet.

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

naw senpai... shes top tier waifu

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

Let's see if this will be better.

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

Senpai I'd rather see her with todoroki

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

Damn straight.

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

I-is it because Bert is God?

Christian Price
Christian Price

Go smaller senpai, its not like we need a wallpaper size pics anyway

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

all these tiny ass pics and frogposting
Are we being raided?

Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez

Sauce to artist, please.

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

fuck you.

deku is getting a harem

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

Bird is not for sexual. Do not ship the bird.

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

superior pairing
kek. Ochako is now a generic girl in love with the MC. And in addition to that she's a bitch. How is she superior?

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

birdbro
todoroki

Noah Evans
Noah Evans

Your pic isn't that much bigger.

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

Oh no I fucked up

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

Sorry, I don't know why they're all so small.

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

Begone false prophet

Lincoln Carter
Lincoln Carter

inb4 her quirk is electromagnetic spectrum control.
broken as fuck, it would be fun if she is some kind of hidden boss and is just killing time because melting the entire earth with gamma rays is not that entertaining.

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

There's not really much to talk about right now honestly.

Spoilers aren't until Thursday. Um, episode 3 dub is out tomorrow?

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

I really wish Birdbro was in spotlight now instead of Todoroki

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

Wait what, it's getting dubbed already?

William Thomas
William Thomas

Give me your top best Academias

Kacchan
Grapes
Crowbro
All Might
Deku

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

You can clearly see it's a crop. Have a random big one.

We could discuss the fact that instead of getting an Origin chapter, she received a Rising chapter. Could it become a new kind of Origin like chapter for characters who aren't Allmightfags?

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

no

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

Acid girl
Acid girl
Acid girl
Acid girl
Acid girl

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

Tokoyami is best

Has dark shadow power that's evil
Isn't an edgy character in any sense of the word

Truly based

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

B-BIRDIE BOY BEST BOY!

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

Frog is best academian

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

bird posting
Let's go

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

Bird bro
Electrobro
Acid girl
Graviqt
Redrockbro
Frog

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

yells get away from me
o-otherwise you'll die
Pretty edgy to me

Christian Flores
Christian Flores

ochaco
asui
ochaco
asui
yaoyoruzo

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

Deku, Uraraka, Frog, Iida, Edgeki

But really, I lie all of them

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

dark shadow
evil
Dark Shadow is a nice fellow when it's not going ham in the dark.

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

I always wondered if "origin" chapters really ARE just for All Might Fags or if rising is just for people who really haven't had that real "this is why I wanna be a hero" epiphany.

Yeah, episode 3 dub drops tomorrow. Every wednesday.

Chris Sabbat is All Might, lady who does Nami in the Funi dub does Ochako...can't recall the rest. A literally who is doing Deku but he's pretty good actually!

Jaxon Evans
Jaxon Evans

Iida had his Re-Ingenium. Momo had her Rising.
Tokoyami will probably get his Dark Past. Ochako her Heavy Choice. And Kirishima his Steeled Resolve.

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

bakugo finally understands what the fuck deku was talking about.after their first practical training.

Oh boy, these next chapters are hype

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

Stain
All-Might
Sensei
Aizawa
Shigaraki

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

All Might
Birdbro
Support department capitalist
No. 13
Black Mist

I'm starting to like Mr. Compress a lot too, and I wish Mina had more defined character so I could pretend I like her for more than cute design alone

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

Ochako makes Bakugo weightless
Bakugo has thrust vectoring
Bakugo becomes an astronaut

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

dude powers up in the dark

edgiest mf out there lol

top edge man

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

Away with you, fujo!

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

he doesn't see the edit

David Price
David Price

What is personality?

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

fujos don't like bird
user I've seen some horrible things

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

Jirou
Tsuyu
Tokoyami
Mei
Pixiebob

Jonathan Garcia
Jonathan Garcia

I've assumed he'll be the token dark brooding edgelord wannabe so the sports festival and the fact he's later shown hanging out casually with a lot of the other weird-looking class A guys in the background was a pleasant surprise

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

No all-might? Shit taste son

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

when you are darkness
nothing is more edgy

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

No. 13 is incredibly underrated, he's great from a worldbuilding perspective in particular

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

Gets mad as fuck that Deku is his hero's favourite pupil

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

HE IS THE NIGHT HE WAS MOLDED BY THE DARKNESS BORN IN IT! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE BEAK?

He's just a bro, why do you think everyone likes him. He's got a bird head and is a kind person.

Parker Baker
Parker Baker

Bakugou
Tsuyu
Momo
All Might
Mina

Ayden Moore
Ayden Moore

deku, uraraka, todo, momo, tetsutetsu, toga

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

Bird too pure for them.

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

JoJo fights aren't that good most of the time and they're terribly ridden with their own tropes

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

what I meant to say is, they do

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

Crowbro is so nice that that they decided to have him voice by the guy voicing all the bro-tier characters.

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

They're not very good but the bullshit is so creative from part V onwards it's not a big problem. Sky High was objectively a horrible fight, for example, but it's redeemed b the fact the guy's power is summoning translucent small cryptids to do his bidding

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

All Might is love.
All Might is dead

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

sorry man.

the
edge
train
has
no
brakes

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

Aren't all the mutants pretty nice? Mezou sounds like he's a cool bro too, and even Kouji seems nice even though he's seemingly antisocial as fuck

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

Even Bondo and Yetiman in class B were shown to be nice people in the few sentences they said.

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

Is this what my sides went to orbit means?

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

Mutants probably just feel less socially acceptable due to how they look and try to make up for it this way to fit in more easily

Did we even see a mutant-type character that was a douche so far? The closest is that lizard villain I think, the rest is either bro tier or slightly awkward (Kouji/snake girl from that Tsuyu flashback)

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

Jolyene setting herself on fire was badass

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

That spoiler.

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

lol its not... its an automatic

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

Deku
Tsuyu
Jirou
Ivisigirl
Acid Girl

Matthew James
Matthew James

Froppy
Deku
All Might
Pinky
Todoroki

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

You know it to be truth.
Better get prepared.

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

She's alright

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

I was fairly convinced it was Best Jeanist but maybe I'm wrong?

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

More Froppy freshness from the drawthread.

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

hes 4

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

I think he's nr 4.

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

Jeanist is #4, Edgeshot is #5, we haven't seen #3 yet

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

Nope. #4

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

Thank you for correcting my silly mistake

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

Those thighs

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

That spoiler.>> Anonymous 05/17/16(Tue)16:54:50 No.141655441▶lol its not... its an automatic>> Anonymous 05/17/16(Tue)16:55:41 No.141655485▶File: 1462153592668.jpg (114 KB, 736x627)DekuTsuyuJirouIvisigirlAcid Girl>> Anonymous 05/17/16(Tue)16:57:40 No.141655568▶File: image.jpg (213 KB, 775x1200)
they belong on my face

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

JIROU A CUTE!

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

What the fuck is this?

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

Translation?

Cooper King
Cooper King

Nigga, lurk moar.

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

did they fuck?

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

Yes

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

id eat ochaco's ass

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

FB_fag begone.

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

fuck that's cute

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

again?

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

you mad f a m?

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

>>141656296
mhhmm.m.... talk dirty to me

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

manlets

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

bitch they're 15 and Japanese

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

MANLETS

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

I think their faces don't allow them for a lot of facial expressions any way, so they tend to be rather cool headed. And remember that Hori loves that kind of stuff, that may be the reason we didn't see a lot of truly heinous mutants.

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

last one is kohei.

Thomas Gray
Thomas Gray

the top 3 are going to be gigantic as adults

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

Skiny Might
Bird Bro
Hard Bro
Steel Bro
Syndrome Bro
Stain Bro
Stoner Head.

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

You know what I meant, you little faggoty smartass.

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

It's a Bakugou rapes Deku doujin

Ridiculous. It should be the other way around.

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

I want to fuck Kacchan.

Carter James
Carter James

kek

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

What gayfest is the BNHA world that nobody is marrying these girls?!

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

Who drew this? Google gives me nothing.

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

is it true japanese fujos like deku as the top? l've only seen one deku x todo doujin and deku was the active one

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

only blond is unmarried

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

Maybe they smell bad or something.

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

excluding all the main characters
Monoma
Aoyama
Crowbro
Mineta
Kirishima

Kendou
Setsuna
Momo
Midnight
Mandalay

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

Low test nips, bro. Can't handle them thick, delicious cake thighs.

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

They're women who are focused on their work

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

Or they want mutant dick.

James Reed
James Reed

Froppy
Pinky
Creati
All Might
Deku

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

Would you marry a girl who would spend all her time heroing?

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

It certainly seems implied, but was this actually confirmed?

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

Hori did a great job with Class A, I love all of them.

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

Yes. Especially Pixiebob.

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

No. It's not said if any of them are married, but Pixie-bob is the only one who's obsessed with it.

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

Will we actually see someone advancing from general studies to heroics class? If so, whom?

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

Mindfuck.

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

probably syndrome-kun and the copycat weirdo.

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

Copycat is already on heroics, speedreader-kun.

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

Someone unexpected like that fucker with speech bubble for a head, Bondo or fungus girl

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

well i did forget that, thank for fixing it.

William Thomas
William Thomas

Who the fuck draws these? I can't handle this vanilla and the only sauce I found on the other picture was from know your meme...

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins

That cement guy is meant to be flesh-colored? Holy shit, that actually makes him creepy, I thought he'd be grayish or metallic

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

i would like to have an Inmunity AIDS quirk.

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

It's class B of heroics, not of general studies.

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

Smoke Head.

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

Being Tetsux2 is suffering
You will never improve your hardness like metapod-kun.

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

Artist is archvermin I believe he made the ochako ones in a dr/a/wfag thread. He also made this.

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

I want Hatsume to be sent for a few chapters to class A and see her improve some of the costumes there.

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

I'm hoping it's crimson riot.

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

But she's happy where she is now, user, she doesn't need to move. Hell, she'll probably end up richer than a good chunk of class A and B kids.

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

Thanks man.

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

But user that's incorrect

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

Why the fuck /v/ would even care about certain anime I don't get.

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

Not sent as a new student to class A but let's say that they assign all of the first year support students to heroics classes and they have to upgrade costumes as one of their school project. We could have a pair of chapters being Mei trying wacky inventions on some of the students.

Jose Ramirez
Jose Ramirez

Koudas just shy!!!
Fuck it took us like 60 chapters to just see the child speak so he's probably self conscious as fuck

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

What if partway through the series there's a mass killing off and a broken class A and B are made to unite under the handful of surviving teachers?

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

How often does he show up in the drawfag threads? Wouldn't mind requesting something from him.

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

I want to see how his dad looks like, his mom seemed even more malformed than he is with these horns(?)

Post more Mei, I need to start a proper folder

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

DAYUM

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

Mind-control guy

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

Nothing wrong with that ship, but Froppy and Deku need to make some tadpoles.

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

What does this face mean?

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

OT3?

Aiden King
Aiden King

Mindbreak.

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

We've already seen Koudas dad
I'm pretty sure kouda is gunna go full beast when he grows up which will be fucking great

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

I guess....

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

falls down the stairs
limbs everywhere
Do you think her limbs can be easily ripped if you give them a good yank?

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

Now we're getting somewhere

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

ingenium wasn't a real hero

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

The joy of being smashed inside.

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

Would Tsuyu be possessive? Would she ask you to call her Tsuyu-chan when you both orgasm? Are her fluids aphrodisiacs? These are the important questions we should be asking.

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

5/13 ジャンプ 僕のヒーローアカデミア 1~8 堀越 耕平
Hero Academia's sales will probably be rather low this week due to being out of stock. 2ch reported that all the volumes had reprints on the 13th.

Noice.

Kayden Phillips
Kayden Phillips

Deku-kun
Not Midoriya-chan

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

trips-kun does she reproduce through eggs?

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

Ah, I see the multiple Tsuyu themed threads I've made on /v/ that were vaguely related bares fruit.

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

No. She's frog-like, not an actual frog.

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

Gotta level the playing the field, if she's gonna be competing with Uraraka for Izuku's affection.

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

It was a bkub fusion request meant to piss off the requester's friend.

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

It's really hard to tell since there was no significant death since the beginning of the manga.
The worst we got is Ida's brother offscreen attack, and even that is bullshit.

attacked by the "hero killer"
is not killed

I'm personally waiting to see what happens with best jeanist, if he's indeed dead, then maybe we will see some more shocking deaths before the end of the series, but if he's alive, then expect Fairy Tail tier manga when it comes to deaths.

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

Does her babies looked like tadpoles?

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

I wonder where that left hand is going....

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

No, but they would probably have her cute little frog face.

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

Her hands cant extend that far to reach deku dick son

James Collins
James Collins

Her younger siblings didn't so nope

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

it's more likely she can make clones of herself

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

This is villain Deku.

After he doesn't get picked up by All Might, goes bitter and crazy, and the world goes to shit without his influence.

Instead he becomes an analytical anti-villain who wants to expose Bakugou for the chode he is, teams up with Stain, hooks up with Himiko after he gets busted up all Kick-Ass style, eventually gets a quirk from AfO. Maybe Ragdoll's, for maximum ANALYSIS.

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

Also Gran Torino is not famous at all, Endeavour recognized his strenght, but he never cared about heroics.

He got the hero license because he needed to use his quik freely for some reason, then he got the teaching one just to look over All Might in his first school year.

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

implying she needs to reach that far to grab it

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

She could be undressing him.
Or he could be hung as fuck.

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

No but Uraraka is

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

To put it scientifically, this is some Japan-ass shit right here.

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

Bakugou would probably hang himself if he discovered Midoriya had an Ippo-class swinger.

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

parallel universe arc, when?!

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

Is this the real reason explosion hates tears?

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

Not sure desu man I don't normally go in them, I think he's got a deviant art or some kinda site though.

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

Something like this would be cool:
http://fangirling-architect.tumblr.com/post/143988635103/the-best-kind-of-slave-is-a-willing-one-and

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

Why do you guys think All For One is such a good father figure to Handy McHands? Just because he wants a succesor?

Because he really looks like that cool dad who is preparing his son to take on the company.

Daniel James
Daniel James

Funny how Endeavor could learn a thing or ten about being a decent dad from All For One.

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

Goddammit, I want them with Aizawa in a 3P doujin.

Noah James
Noah James

Best heroes dont make a best dad. AFO is a better teacher than All-Might

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

Doesn't handsman share his real name with the previous user of OFA?

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

How big is deku dick again?

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

Probably because Hands has a legitimately terrifying and unbelievably strong quirk. I'd imagine if AfO took it it'd make a heck of a lot of his other stolen powers unable to mesh, but alone in Shigaraki its still an incredibly useful threat. Forced disintegration is a understandably terrifying power. He'd also probably like to keep him close so he doesn't give him a pat on the back one day when he least expects it.

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

You will never get to lick Mina's acidic belly button.

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

Male students dickchart when

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

I'm sure Horikoshi's working on it, lickity-split.

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

the great deku tree

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

ywn spends quality time with aizawa
ywn talk about cats with aizawa
Life is suffering

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

Momo
All Might
Tokoyami

Those are the definite top 3. After that it's... Earjack and Todoroki maybe.

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

Don't link to tumblr please, have some dignity Sup Forums

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

Enough that Mandalay and Pixiebob were uncomfortable being around him when he was only wearing a little towel from the hot springs.

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

You would be too is the absolute madman was in front of you sporting his absolute abs

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

If Deku doesn't get One for All...
Uraraka doesn't get into UA
Todoroki never gets over his issues
Iida is killed by Stain
Bakugou is either way more chill, or traumatized as fuck because Deku didn't save him from mudman early enough
oh yeah and all might dies in the first villain attack

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

birthday a day before mine
I will never share my birthday with a character

James Long
James Long

Dont forget about his absolute dick

John Gray
John Gray

All these dick talks makes me uncomfy. Why is Sup Forums so gay?

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

I don't care if my cock melts, I'm raping her

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

I thought I wouldn't either until I discovered I shared birthdays with Kirei Kotomine.
Don't lose hope, user. Someday.

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

Nips are really fucking up. Doujins should have been out for this ages ago.

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

All Might shares my birthday. Makes me happy.

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

What if we get something that completely blindsides us?

I'm starting to think more and more that not only does All Might have a big ass death flag here, but so does All For One.
Came to rescue his apprentice/student
Is facing his big nemesis
Is appearing as a big fucking hero to his student (that panel last chapter with him looking on)
Going on about how it's all for him.

What if All Might and All For One take each other out, and they go on to inspire/pass on power to their apprentices, with the struggle continuing to the next generation?

I know it's not gonna happen though. Shounen rules, big bad can't get taken out by the teacher character.

Unless we're talking about HXH that is.

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

I don't remember them reacting all that differently then just "Please put on some clothes" like a rational person would say. Maybe I gotta reread that chapter. I also don't know how Deku could maintain his composure and not sprout his Deku Tree alone with two famous Heros who also happen to be semen demon Christmas Cake Catgirls.

I popped a chub just typing that last sentence for Christs Sake

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

I can personally guarantee there'll never be a /ss/ Pussycats on Deku doujin where they reward him in the hospital for saving Kouta.

Wanting good BnHA doujins is fucking suffering man. Literally a series of 100% delicious girls and like maybe 2 doujins worth a shit.

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

He probably did. They probably asked him to put on some clothes so they would be able to resist ravaging his Great Deku Tree and Deku Nuts.

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

how can one be this retarded.

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

Do you have any Tsuyu ones to reccomend? The only one passable I can find has her sticking her tongue into Deku's ass halfway through.

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

Bullshit. Todoroki can get over his issues another way. Same for Bakugou who will learn that he is not the best and All Might has no problem because he didn't give his power to anyone.

William Powell
William Powell

look at his fucking legs, they're in an upright position. the reason he can't stand is because he's been beat to shit.

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

There's a really nice femdom one with Froppy, but the way the artist draws Deku is retarded so it always sort of breaks my enjoyment of it because I want to see Deku get ravaged just as much as I want to see Froppy fucked.

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

I can't recall but there's a decent one with her fucking some nameless dude- it's weirdly cute since they kinda just hang out too and talk and play videogames.

There's another with decent art and her and momo.

Can't recall names.

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

Link please?
Let me know if you remember. I'll be here.

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

God bless Horikoshi for finally showing doujin artist how to do a lewd face for Tsuyu. Reading that Do Your Best, Deku doujin was like watching fuck a dead frog. Bitch had no emotion or reaction in that doujin.

Juan Young
Juan Young

This Deku was so much better. Instead we have a faggot.

Adam Young
Adam Young

Her o-face is quite amazing.

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

Can I get a link? Google's being difficult, I can't seem to find it.

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

This will never be animated

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

Does she have any good doujins? I found nothing

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

Give it time, Haikyuu is getting a season 3 ain't it?

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

http://nhentai.net/g/135413/
It's this one, there is buttstuff very briefly though if you aren't into that

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

http://exhentai.org/g/921153/8e1da1da62/

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

I could always skip over it. Thanks!

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

How good are Haikyuu's dvd/blu-ray sales though?

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

I'll just be that guy and use non sadpanda links.

Tsuyu and faceless boyfriend guy:
http://nhentai.net/g/150814/

TsuyuxGrapesxMomo
http://nhentai.net/g/150917/

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

This is it for like half-decent doujins btw.

Fuck this gay earth.

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

Those barely count, it's merchandise you gotta move

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

Don't forget about the acid and frog one.

Anthony Martinez
Anthony Martinez

I'm sure it'll pick up once the anime gets going. I need more quality Tsuyu stuff.

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

http://nhentai.net/g/160578/
Mina gets raped by machines to drain her acid out of her, and then gets pumped full of cockjuice while half-concious from her brain breaking orgasm. Oh, and Tsuyu becomes a naughty slut.

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

Thank you.

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

So, do we know if they're pushing enough merch for MHA or not. Why does Sup Forums make it seem like DVD/Blu-ray sales are so important if they're not then?

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

DVD/BD sales being important depends on certain factors.

Ethan James
Ethan James

Nuezou has really improved lately since he's slightly moved away from just doing extremely detailed gaping anus on furries

Wyatt Smith
Wyatt Smith

That's why extra chapters and downtime chapters exist.

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

Is this supposed to be a short series or something? We're already getting what is likely to be the biggest boss battle aside from Deku vs. the final villain and all but one of the top 5 heroes have already been revealed.

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

This is the part where All Might finally kicks the bucket while they flee so Deku has a reason to want to defeat All for One guy someday. It's not ending any time soon.

Austin Green
Austin Green

After they both reach their peak, how will Bakugou be able to deal with forever being weaker than Deku?

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

You know Horikoshi. Gotta' go fast, amirite?

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

kek

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

Hagakure sleeps in the nude

Where is muh doujin?

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

So we all agree grapes ends up with Tsuyu?

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

No, Deku ends up with a harem. This is non-negotiable.

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

Grapes has Mt. Lady and Midnight. He's fine.

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

Nah, her and Deku gotta get together and make a Deku Toad so Link can get the Clawshot.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

you didn't get the memo? Deku is for Ochako

Austin Long
Austin Long

Sleeping Uraraka best Uraraka

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

I can't wait for frog to debut in the anime, she's already more popular than the main girl as it is.

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

Froppy already debuted

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

Ochako and Mina sprawl out
Jirou prime cuddle position
Deku also in prime cuddle position
Best students sleep the best ways

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

She's showed up in the background but she hasn't done anything yet.

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

NON-NEGOTIABLE

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

she's a walking meme HERECOMESDEBOI HOLLA WATUPP so it's only natural she's more popular. Momo on the other hand, is undeniably best girl

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

Fuck you and your gay spoilers, I just got to foo fighters
Thread abandoned

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

Momo on the other hand, is undeniably best girl

It looks like your auto correct accidentally changed Ashido to Momo. Be careful next time.

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

she's popular on Sup Forums but in nipland the only place where it matters ochako is more popular

Noah Price
Noah Price

People naturally like an original design over the same copy-pasted cute girl forced on the MC you see in every series.

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

But user, she's VERY cute.

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

This. And her powers are more interesting, too.

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

That's bullshit, she's just a frog-woman. On the other hand all the scenes with Uraraka have lots of creativity put into them.

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

Compare the amount of gravity based powers there are In fiction to the amount of frog-based powers. I'm not saying here are better, just more eye-catching.

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

l think that's just you being a special snowflake, normal people don't have issues with generic cute grills

Adam Russell
Adam Russell

I have a mighty need to impregnate this frog and make her my own.

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

I don't have an issue with generic cute girls, it's just overdone. They all start to feel like the same bland character. But if it's enough for you than I guess people have different taste.

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

Mineta is like the cool bro in harem series, he's great but will never score, so no

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

Can she make money too?

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

She's cute, not a tsundere and for once nice girl might win. This is enough good for me

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

Probably, but she's already rich and there are probably laws against super-powered counterfeiting.

Isaac Rogers
Isaac Rogers

Yes, but she's filthy rich already

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

Why are the villains in this serie so lame ?

They can't even get along with each other properly and their greatest achievement is kidnapping a highschooler.

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

Naw man, Momo. It has already been confirmed.

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

Is that fucking Kaminara sleeping with his ass in the air

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

He learns to use more and more advanced tactics and devises plans when fighting against Deku.

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

Would Eraserhead be the perfect counter against AfO?

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

Why would villains get along with each other in the first place?

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

Are you me?

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

he probably can't stop all of AfO's quirks at the same time

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

I can't see how someone with only explosions backing them up could beat peak OFA, doesn't matter how many tricks they got with them. Maybe if Bakugou gets city-bursting explosions or something.
I mean All Might beat peak AfO and he seems pretty fucking smart about how to use his quirks.

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

BEGONE FALSE PROPHET

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

We don't know how it would work with multiple quirks it might deactivate a random one or all or just his original taking quirk, and he has dry eye

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

No reason it would not work. It should stop everything but the mutant one.

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

Source on this?

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

Hhhhhhhnnnngg

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

Broken fingers
Crying

Dear god it's too good

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

Only OFA can beat AFO.

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

>>141653093
>>141653373
>>141653514
>>141653575
>>141653628
>>141653782
>>141653950
>>141654063
>>141654168
>>141654306
>>141654390
>>141654483
>>141654616
>>141654656
>>141654717
>>141654901
>>141655033
>>141655441
>>141655950
>>141656140
>>141656252
>>141656382
>>141656962

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

Jirou
Bakugo
Tsuyu
Pixiebob
Mandalay
Mt. Lady

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

Rest in Pepe.

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

This makes me absolutely livid.

David Turner
David Turner

Shit, the hell was all that?

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

Did bakugou rape?

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

I love her sleep mittens. They're adorable but also make perfect sense.

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

i love baku hes so cool and ossum
*glomps*

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

I really hate the fanart shit niggastream does. It's all so bad.

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

I want Meme50 to do a Pussycat doujin but I don't want them to have bad endings.

I'm torn.

Easton Green
Easton Green

To prevent her floating herself by accident, right?

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

Kaminari is my fav

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

I pray every day that meme50 and shindol don't discover BnHA

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

was does tomura want king explosion death so bad?

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

I must've missed the last meeting who's meme50?

Also fuck no, I want a Ragdoll mindbreak doujin done by Shindol or Fatalpulse.

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

Also fuck no, I want a Ragdoll mindbreak doujin done by Shindol or Fatalpulse.
You will want no such thing.

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

I doubt All Might will die soon, it's being heavily foreshadowed that passing on OFA eventually kills you, if he died before Deku finds that out it'll waste the drama potential.

What are the chances we'll find out more about OFA's other previous users? I'm wondering if they've all been dudes. It'd be pretty cool to see a girl with it.

Liam White
Liam White

I doubt All Might will die soon, it's being heavily foreshadowed that passing on OFA eventually kills you, if he died before Deku finds that out it'll waste the drama potential.

I always kinda wondered about this.

I mean there's a whole huge dramatic moment where All Might is distraught at Deku eagerly saying he could fight All For One so long as he was at his side- and can't bear to tell him he likely won't live long enough to be there.

You'd think that'd have to pay off.

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

I hate so much when they don't put their name on it.

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

not wanting a doujin of OFA and several Noumu having their way with this wild pussy

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

It writes itself really. She gets captured, is in a place with a bunch of monsters, is found naked and mind broken.

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

Where's Todoroki? H-he isn't the mole is he?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page