Blake Gray
Blake Gray

Is Madoka alive?

All urls found in this thread:
https://jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
https://twitter.com/butch_gen
Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

She is still alive in the hearts of lesbians everywhere.

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

hopefully not. That anime was ass

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

lesbians

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

I always imagine my cum dripping out of her pussy.

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

rly?

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

She died so lesbians can go to anime heaven too.

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

how dare you say such a thing about Goddess

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

Did you watch Rebellion?

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

And well

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

*is Madoka still alive in your hurt
*fixed*

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

Technically speaking, neither she nor Sayaka are alive. They're just souls that took on the form of humans thanks to Homura's projection.

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

mega satan go away.

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

Madoka stopped being alive in that she no longer performs homeostasis-- she doesn't have a body, so she's biologically dead. On top of that, as a metaphysical concept with only certain connections with the world, she's removed from existence to an extent, but still has influence in the form of the Law of Cycles.

At the end of Rebellion, Homura has rewritten the universe in a manner that Madoka lives as a human individual once again, so she is indeed alive.

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

She's alive thanks to based satan. The only thing left is for Madoka to give her love and eternal salvation.

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

Ironically enough, Homura is the biggest obstacle in her own love and salvation.

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

After the TV series: No, but she's not really "dead" either; she and all memory of her are erased.

After Rebellion: Yes.

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

Very much so. They're both imprisoned at the end of Rebellion.

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

She was not existing but then devil girl fixed her

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

Madoka: Let me show you how grateful I am, Heromura.

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

this

Meanwhile, another LoC is often deleted without good reason.

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

No, everything good about the series died with Rebellion.

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

At first I thought this was a bit odd, and then I remembered that if Kyubey could inflict pain on Sayaka via her soul gem...

Well, I imagine Homura would be squirming in that case.

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

I worry that Madoka will come to love Homura as Homura comes to hate Madoka. I know I'd get sick of a friend who takes you for granted and disregards eveything you've done for them and leaves you behind.

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

Yes she is.

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

You never thought about soul gem play before that pic? It's the first thing I thought of when Kyubey did that.

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

American Madoka

Homu likes her girl thicc

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

Homura hating Madoka isn't the issue; it's Homura's hatred of herself.

Nah, because I generally thought of the megucas in desexualized ways. Except when I realized that Homura would be the biggest sub for Madoka.

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

Concept movie: You don't have to resent anyone anymore.

Love becomes hate and resentment as hope becomes despair. Homura hating herself was last movie.

Robert White
Robert White

Madoka is saying that, but whether Homura will accept those words is completely up in the air.

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

Madoka came back from america with the same figure.

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

And what a sexy figure

Asher Sullivan
Asher Sullivan

She lives in you, she lives in me

She watches over everything we see

Into the waters, into the truth

In your reflection, she lives in you

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

Not just you, there's plenty of fics of it

Owen Torres
Owen Torres

Finish watching Madoka
Madoka threads pop out of the fucking woodwork

No it's not a cognitive bias. What the fuck?

Luis Rivera
Luis Rivera

Everyone has a little Madoka alive inside them? Kinda creepy.

Logan Young
Logan Young

Madoka threads have been happening pretty much constantly since it aired

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

Aren't there always Madoka threads? I can't imagine the tripfags would let them die.

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

There has been some threads and I've seen some a while ago but I never paid them any mind, but as soon as I am done with the 12 episodes and rebellion - 3 Madoka threads in a single day.

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

>>141659876
Well that's almost two years ago, that's kinda the status quo now.

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

It is there when anyone finished Madoka Magica.

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

I want to stick my dick in crazy.

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

No.

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

USA! USA! Why are American cosplayers so attractive?

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

Did you watch Rebellion?

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

Only Madoka may stick her dick in that particular crazy.

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

I want to stick a spear in you.

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

If Madoka is alive Lelouch is alive

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

Lelouch is still dead.

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

Lives, lived, will live
Dies, died, will die

It's all a matter of perspective.

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

Yes I am. No I'm not. No I yes. Yes I no. No I am.

Xavier King
Xavier King

THROUGH HER, WITH HER, AND IN HER!
IN THE UNITY OF THE HOLY MADOKA!
ALL GLORY AND HONORS IS YOURS, ALMIGHTY MADOKA! FOREVER AND EVER!

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

MEDUKA! MEDUKA! MEDUKA!

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

Sanity just went out the window.

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

japanese language actually use such answers like, "yes I am not" "no I am"

David Wood
David Wood

You aren't going outside, right?
No, I am
It makes perfect sense, English is just shit.

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

I would smash this ass.

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

So which one s the guy in the relationship, Madoka or Homura? Homura has all the sexual dominance of a typical beta MC whole Madoka seems to be throwing herself at her during Rebllion.

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

no I am
Literally a meme language

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

Homucifer in the streets, Moemura in the sheets.

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

Shit, fucked up the reply. See

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

guy in the relationship
What?
They are both girls. Lgbt need not apply.

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

I'm excited for Homura teaching Madoka ballet. The sexual tension is going to be off the charts.

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

Quit lusting after them

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

Not lusting after the degenerate

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

tfw you will never feast on that ass

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

tfw /pol/ has degenerated the word "degenerate"

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

Well Homura becoming the devil is a clear case of her suffering from a case of psychological degeneration. That and the inuniverse viewers of her actions assume she is suffering from moral degeneration in the form of corruption. So she is a degenerate. But she is still lovable and redeemable. and even more fuckable

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

4th movie was announced today why isnt Sup Forums freaking out?

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

Because it hasn't been announced.

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

tfw can no longer say Madoka is the best anime of the last 5 years

Brody White
Brody White

nothing I try ever works. I'm so foolish, even though I have such a great body.

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

they've been constant, i just finished the show as well, but only watched it cause of the constant posting. can i ask you what you thought about it?

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

Literally all the same person. And now he is trying to false flag to make it look like he isn't the one who is constantly spam making threads for the past 16 months.

t- there are totally more thread because of how much they get posted it n- no one notices it's all just me shitposting

You think if you say something repeatedly that it will suddenly be true, but it never will be. Ever. Because it's as simple as searching the archives to prove you wrong.

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

Go away Kevin.

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

kys

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

Because Madoka is straight. It's canon.
inb4 yurifags shitty arguments that I debunk everytime

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

10 years. Remember that. You're trying to argue that 10 years of history don't exist and that everyone should just blindly accept what you are saying with no proof at all.

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

What replaced it?

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

I don't disagree. I believe all the girls are straight although neither side has been proven. It's up to the fans to decide at this point and I'm pretty sure that's how they wanted it to be.

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

Oh look, nameshit is responding to the obvious bait with a stupid fuck answer. Way to bump your own thread.

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

He's actually responding to himself.
As and are both the same person. The goal is to false flag to try and make it look like people actually believe fake Homuhater is not !Akemi.

He thinks that if it looks like someone else doesn't believe than no one will question it.

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

It's not bait though. Madoka wants a husband

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

If I created this thread it would be titled "Kyoko Magica"

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

Anyone else follow Gen on Twitter? He posts pics of figmas and other shit he buys. Never gives updates on his projects though.

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

I legit believe you. The false flagging in these threads are terrible.

Ayden Jackson
Ayden Jackson

Homu will never let Madoka be straight

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

Even goddesses have urges. If she's canon straight and there are no boys in magical girl heaven, then her best friend is obviously the next best thing.

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

And we know Homu is going to be defeated next project anyways. Madoka owes it to her to atleast pretend to be gay if she isn't already.

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

No! Homu won! They can't take this away from her!

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

i don't want to like lolis
but why are the girls in this show so attractive?

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

She won't be defeated unless she fights Mami.

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

Homu already did win. She's already secured Madoka's love confession and eternity with her in the sequel and in the end that's all she really wanted. She just got the whole rebellion idea because she thought she fucked up. Madoka doesn't even want a normal life. She's just lonely.

Because they aren't lolis.

Tyler Ortiz
Tyler Ortiz

What drives you to be such a scumbag? Can you please explain this.

It's actually sad how predictable you are. If you get mocked and people point out how stupid you are, you always "retaliate" by shitposting with crack.

And just to drive home the point. Crack content is low quality, it degrades the characters, and thus degrades the threads you post it in. And that is the issue that people take with you. On top of you constantly spamming and attacking others.

And yes, it is very obvious all of these posts are yours, because you are trying to pull the "lol xdd everyone thinks crack shit is fine, even people who ship canon stuff, durrr" The only problem is that everyone can see through what you are doing, because no matter who you pretend to be, all you can ever do is make baseless claims and never actually prove anything you say.

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

It's been longer than five years.

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

3 Madoka threads up

Why is this allowed?

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

Because you're spam making them. And I mean specifically you, !Akemi.

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

I didn't understand.

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

>>141667278
I'd disagree just because Mami isn't some sort of God doesn't mean she won't be able to hold her own. Homura Managed to steal Madokas powers so o don't see why Mami wouldn't be able to do something similar. Kyoko has beautiful hair as well.

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

No fight has ever resolved a plot point, nameshit. The sound and animation crew explicitly refer to them as "fan service". It all comes down to character interaction and drama. Mami will have a fun battle with HomuHomu and possibly even Sayaka, but it won't be much beyond that.

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

As always, you play stupid fools no one. You are clear the same shitposter as always, and you are a cancer that needs to die.

By the way, what's your take on this image.
https://jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg

Do you think it's accept a mod protects shitposters just because they have the same taste in shipping as him.

Luke Adams
Luke Adams

no fight has ever solved a plot point
Really. Never?

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

Friendly daily reminder to not engage. Just report/ignore.

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

I disagree. I think Homura is actually trying to do the right thing. She's following her own path.

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

Friendly daily reminder that "reporting" is not "downvoting", and it is against the rules to announce your reports.

And you "playing stupid" doesn't "trigger" anyone, you are being mocked and put down for messing up. That's how the world works. Failures are mocked.

Gavin King
Gavin King

real world
This is why our opinions are different. I won't recommend anybody watch the recap movies over the actual series as they are cutting hours worth of content out. It's the same with the Eva recap movies. You could technically be lazy and watch the recap movies but you won't truly understand the characters or the series as well as anyone who enjoyed the series in its entirety.

Liam Lewis
Liam Lewis

lol xddd im not rpelying to anything acually said in ur post bcuz it trigger >.< xdd
I just wish you weren't retarded as well as autistic. Because not only can't you learn, you can't function correctly around other people as well.

Brody James
Brody James

The only time I recommend recap movies is for animationfags.

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

Mami's dies in battle against Charlotte. The fight is unnecessary because nothing she did in the fight mattered. Charlotte would have killed her regardless.

Kyouko's one and only battle with Sayaka was for fun. Everything else between them was conversation. It's even mostly dialogue during the fight.

Kyouko commits suicide to defeat Octavia. The fight is irrelevent.

Homura's fight with Walpurgisnacht is pointless because she's already failed multiple times.

Madoka v. Walpurgisnacht wasnt even a fight.

Mami v. Homura and everyone v. Homulilly were pure fanservice.

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

I wish they'd hurry up with the next movie as well. At least we've got other anime to keep me busy until that time comes.

I watched them. I just wouldn't recommend them as a substitute.

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

/a/thread/141667019#p141668260
lol xddd im not rpelying to anything acually said in ur post bcuz it trigger >.< xdd
etc

Adrian Carter
Adrian Carter

There's always a Madoka thread up.
Run while you can.

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

Pop quiz. Did I ever say the movie was going to be settled with a fight or did I just say Mami would defeat Homura if they faught?

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

that is a big mami

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

muchh like homu madoka threads are stuck in a loop, welcome to hell kid

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

for you

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

almost there my brethren, 2016.09

Blake King
Blake King

What will happen in movie 4?

https://twitter.com/butch_gen
He received Angela's figma as a present

Her smile is the most charming in the pic! Also I respect all of them, because they can take a photo irrespective of race, creed, figure or color. That makes America great forever!

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

Why didn't Homura used her power to pick Sayaka's gem when it fell on the truck?

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

she doesn't want competition for madoka's pussy

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

But Homura can stop time any time to touch Madoka's pussy.
Please tell me there's a doujin like this.

Ryan Howard
Ryan Howard

Maybe she wanted Madoka to see the truth so she wouldn't become a mahou shoujo

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

Garbage franchise

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

That makes sense. I was going to ask next why she didn't stop time to kill qbey on other occasions and such, but now I realize that maybe she orchestrated a lot of stuff in the series. We still don't know how many times she went back, right?

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

Homura wasn't expecting it. Homura can stop time, not read minds. She also didn't want Kyubey to know what her power was. If Kyubey knows she can time travel, he plays much dirtier (giving Kyoko false hope in saving Sayaka, overtly pressuring Madoka to contract, shit talking Homura to break her down).

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

A few years worth of repeating the same month at the very least

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

DIYLOL.com

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

What happens in September?

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

"Approaching one hundred" is the phrase used.

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

That makes sense. I'm feeling stupid for not noticing all that.

Homura going back it's one of my favorite parts. I almost cried during episode 10.

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

Not him but i woke up thinking about this anime and am now angry. I still hate it after years, it's bad and the only point i will give it is that it manages to instill such strong emotion in me.
Pointless, gratuitous, unearned tragedy.
mfw Madoka Magica
I would never get emotionally attached to such unapologetically stupid little girls, tragedy is cathartic when the character's anguish is of no will of their own when they're powerless before fate but here those little girls make their own bed throughout, i have no sympathy so i can't feel bad for them, it fails. It's a train wreck on purpose, it does exactly what it sets out to do in a smug manner.
I will never like this anime, it's bad tragedy bad drama smeared in shit yuri and fake tears.

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

Homura's wail of anguish when she shoots Madoka gets me every fucking time.

I fucking love episode 10.

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

fake tears

My tears where real.

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

I think you're underestimating how deliberately the universe was designed to screw magical girls over. And yes, their character flaws do play into their demise, but if you completely remove that then you get a very generic and flat cast and the series becomes your token "love and justice always prevail" show. If you can't sympathize with their perspectives, then you won't really see much in the show beyond the butchering.

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

Little girls make their own bed throughout
Sayaka, yes. None of the other characters particulalry deserved or did anything to warrant their suffering.

I think this is what makes it obvious they never intended it to be longer than 12 episodes. Had the series never gained traction and just ended at E12 and had a post credit scene with Moemura reuniting with Madoka again a la the manga, I think it most people wouldn't look too closely at the characters lack of depth. When it became a critical and popular hit, they were pushed to give characters depth in supplemental production notes and spin-offs.

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

Homura is a good girl who deserves love and eternal salvation.

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

On the contrary, I found there to be plenty of characterization within the anime itself. There are a lot of details to pick up on and the series did a rather good job of cramming a reasonable amount of characterization within its timeframe.

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

It starts with selling your soul to the devil. Did nobody warn them about that guy ?

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

Mami was literally on the brink of death
Kyoko was faced with poverty and a kindly father who was having his ideals shat on
Homura was nearly suicidal until she met Madoka, her life was meaningless without her

And, to top it off, they're all naive little girls. When Kyubey spins his manipulative spiel, they don't think to question it. In Sayaka's case, Mami provides such a positive portrayal of magical girlhood, that the downsides are almost completely obscured to her.

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

That wasn't a fair point i agree.
It still all feels "just because" in this anime, i don't think it was made for people my age.

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

fixed
downgrade from Madokami

Mega satan pls leave

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

Implying Madokami was an upgrade
Urobuchi: It was also the director, Mr. Shinbo's opinion that the outcome of the TV series, "a human becoming a god" might be too heavy a fate for a girl in middle school to bear. Since that was the case, I decided to try to come up with a way to create a story in which Madoka could escape that outcome.

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

Not lolis idiot

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

by creating another "god" or on this case a middle school girl lucifer.

t. Shinbo

But I also agree with him on how far they went with Sayaka's "fate"

Caleb Foster
Caleb Foster

It's not a kid's show, but I don't think you have to be a specific age demographic to appreciate it. It's probably more relatable if you've had an existential crisis, though.

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

Gen or Shinbo? My head canon says Shinbo is ass mad that Sayaka will never be a hero in this franchise and thought by making Homura a "villain", he could get Sayaka to take on a non-punching bag role. Concept movie says no on that.

David Young
David Young

$hinbo is a Sayaka apologist.

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

Sayakafags BTFO by actual prmotional material.

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

I'm pretty sure that's not legit.

Jackson King
Jackson King

I meant Mami is in all the promo material. Sayaka seems to have gotten SHAFTed.

Easton Long
Easton Long

I'm assuming trailers always lie and as such am trusting nothing that they reveal, especially since PMMM was intended to be misleading since its inception.

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

We have a lot of character apologists around here too (most notable Homura/Sayaka). Can't really hold it against him for having opinions on a character he enjoys in something he is directly involved with.

Too early.

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

Quartet said Homura would be Rebellion's central character. Homura was in all the promotional material. Rebellion's central character was Homura.
Mami is stated to be the new project's central character. Mami is in all the promotional material. I have no reason to believe Mami isn't the central character.

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

Because she has literally nothing to do with the main conflict established by Rebellion? Unless this shit's just a filler movie and more sequel bait, which would fucking suck. I imagine Mami would get sidelined halfway through.

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

If it comes down to that, it would be fine. Mami is ok

How much does everyone besides Sayaka/¿coobie? remember in this new timeline? Think they got wiped, so I'm unsure how Mami will get involved on this.

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

nothing to do with the main conflict
When heaven and hell chose earth as their battle ground, she has plenty to do with the conflict.

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

It's unclear how much they know about magical girlhood at all, since Rebellion's ending didn't address it. Kyubey is Homura's slave.

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

Please don't tell me your autistic enough to believe Urobuchi would write a straight forward "Let's return Madoka to the Law of Cycles because muh justice" story when the whole point was getting her out in the first place.

Samuel White
Samuel White

Unless either side has selected her as a champion, a mortal is irrelevant in the conflict of gods.

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

When the hell did I ever imply that? I imagine that this movie would be just as twisted as Rebellion, if not moreso.

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

he was wrong in getting her out though, I believe that ending was perfect.

Not that Rebellion itself was bad, it was good. I just hope they don't blow it all in the next one.

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

Any news on when the fourth movie is coming out?

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

Nope. Assume next spring at the absolute earliest.

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

Mortal
Not magical girl
She could easily take Sayacuck post-death. And if she can take Sayacuck post-death, then Sayacuck doesn't stand a chance against Heromura.

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

This is why this movie will need some big bullshit: Homo-ra is just broken compared to the magical girls available.

What stupid twist will be needed here.

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

Mami is going to remain the strongest Magical girl.

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

Which is why Madoka is the only hope for her salvation.

John Lopez
John Lopez

She is a fictional character so no.

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

The bird cage metaphor from Kimi no Gin no Niwa leads me to believe Homerun will have to be the one to eventually open the cage. Maybe when she realizes she's being a bitch and not making Madoka happy.

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

09 2016

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

You'd better have a source nigger. Nevermind the fact that isn't remotely possible.

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

You know while everyone else wonders what will happen between Mado and Homu I am personally more interested in what will happen between these two.

Mami is stated to be the new project's central character.
Do you have a source on that?

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

I have proof Madoka Magica is related to India and why there is an India meme.
Madoka Kaname is descended from Utena Tenjou. And those who have watched know what Utena has done.

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

For the same reason there is at least Sup Forums Madoka thread. This is "my hometown".

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

This is a lie isn't it?

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

it's been 3 years since Rebellion

Didn't expect them to stop milking the cash cow so soon.

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

The movie is taking it's sweet time.

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

They are going at it one more time.

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

Hey you're the guy who said something about Inu Curry not being around after the next movie. What happened with Ayume?

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

While being a team, 2白犬 aka Ayumi doesn't come to the front side at all. It's only 泥犬 aka Yousuke who is always take the interview, or any other kinds of official announcement for Inucurry's activity. So there are really few information about 2白犬, converges to zero when it comes to her private.

But unlike to the series, the "trippy" visual designs were not solely done by Inucurry in the Rebellion. You can find the Nango Youichi in the Rebellion's credits who actually did the "Inucurry-like" arts. This actually can come from the limit in Inucurry's working capability, which can come from a member's health condition.

Just my guess though.

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

There is still no 100% confirmation that sequel is going to happen.

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

3 years

2 and half years to be exact. The sequel is being made atm. Hopefully they finish it this time.

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

Aniplex president signed off on it
Shinbo confirmed it
Script is currently being finalized
InuCurry and SHAFT already animating the project

There is 100% confirmation you stupid fuck.

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

Literally nothing you mentioned is confirmed. Otherwise they would announce release date already.

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

Can we just be patient? Last thing we need is something rushed.

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

Even 2 years ago both Shinbo and Urobuchi mentioned a sequel.

Ethan James
Ethan James

And where is that? They announced Rebellion after the series and it actually happened after two years. Now we have something uncertain.

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

The next movie was announced at an official event, Madogatari. We even have a trailer and official posters.

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

Here I'm hoping for Kyouko to have more of a presence in the next project. I don't like the watered down version she turned into in Rebellion. I want to see more of that fiery spice.

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

You're either a troll or just fucking stupid. They've secured funding, dropped money, done interviews, and give updates every two months in Kirara.

Some people are too stupid to understand that large companies don't spend money on promotional material and animation just for the sake of fucking with anons.

Kyoukfags may as well kill themselves now. Shippingfags wanted KyouSaya and in essence killed Kyouko as a character.

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

Kyouko's character arc was concluded with the anime. What role does she play other than being Sayaka's partner? She doesn't even have a conflict with Homura going on like Mami and Sayaka, unless they want to play up the story line where Kyouko turns against Homura (doubtful), and her friendship with Madoka isn't strong enough for her to play a role there either.

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

I don't disagree with you, I just don't have any hope for Kyouko to be interesting after her ham fisted confession in Wraith Arc.

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

Cont.
I was jealous of the other girls because I wanted to be the on to be your precious friend!

Get the fuck out of here.

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

Kyouko!

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

Didn't she kill herself or something?
Why don't you do the same.

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

Kyouko!

James Long
James Long

Kyouko a qt!

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

Kyubey: Check your privilege, shit lord.

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

Kyouko

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

Since when was wraith arc anything but shitty filler. Even Homura isn't Homura anymore.

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

It's the closest thing to new content we've gotten in a while though. It's obvious the writers they scrounged up had no clue how to write the characters. I'd take an adaptation of Shipping Pentagram over Wraith Arc.

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

That always seems to happen to me too. It is just a matter of perception. Before you watched you glossed over the threads without it really reaching your conscious mind.

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

No
Madoka

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

Watching Madoka with Sup Forums while it aired was the best memories I have had of this place.

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

KY-O-KO

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

What about regular Madoka threads again in Sup Forums, comrades?

John Young
John Young

ky-o-ko

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

Since they already used some concepts from wraith arc in concept movie.

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

furryshit

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

Even Homura isn't Homura anymore.
And we have already heard after rebellion.

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

this is now a homu thread, all homuhomus report in and post best girl. Also speculation for next series/movie

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

Unsed some concept from Wraith Arc

They've used literally none, unless you count the existence of wraiths, which was already confirmed at the end of the series, as "concepts".

Homura at the end of the series was given a new lease on life. In Wraith Arc, she acts more anti-social than she ever did in the series.

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

Madoka's going to punish her, then they'll engage in the hottest, most passionate make up sex ever that it will make an entire new universe.

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

Cont.
Wraith Arc gives you the impression she detests the other girls. Rebellion gives you the impression she wishes they could just all be happy together.

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

In Wraith Arc, she acts more anti-social than she ever did in the series.
That's probably how she acted at the end of the anime, too. I doubt she was close to the other girls. And as always, she was muh Madoka all the time.

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

lewd

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

not liking cat girls

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

The last moments we see of her are her interacting with the Kaname family and vowing to protect the world Madoka stood for. She had good reason to be anti-social in the series. Her devil persona is more amiaclable than in Wraith Arc. I'm not saying she has to be cheery and fun loving, because that was never Homu, but god damn is this story not "let's pit the entire universe against Homu so Mami can have panel time."

Let's not even get into this completely out of character moment with Mami.

Entire character is based around being lonely to the point of being borderline psychotic
Series hints at and TDS makes it clear not saving her parents is her greatest regret
ThisShit.jpeg

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

You expected some hot girl?
Too bad
It's me, Homura.

But I did get my hot girl.

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

5years of wasting time on Sup Forums, thanks guys

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

Where can I find chapter 6 translated?

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

It's not out yet. That's from chapter 5. I don't even want to get into the summaries I've read on 6.

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

I see where you're coming from but this page still seems pretty in-character to me. In Rebellion she had Bebe as a companion so she wasn't lonely.

In wraith arc she has Kyouko and Sayaka (and Homura later on) as her companions. I think this kind of development was bound to happen given Mami the time to form close bonds and mature.

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

She doesn't really have Kyouko though. They just fight together. Wraith Arc 1 had them all treating each other like shit.

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

They've used literally none, unless you count the existence of wraiths, which was already confirmed at the end of the series, as "concepts".
They used super wraith design from manga, so it's already canon.

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

forgot pic

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

No, conidering they still have a story together (what happened in TDS) she still does have Kyouko.

True, Kyouko and Sayaka treat each other like shit. Sadly, Mami is the one who has to mediate between the two, but that doesn't mean that Sayaka or Kyouko don't get along with Mami. All of this is very in-character.

Wyatt Nelson
Wyatt Nelson

Uses designs made by InuCurry
It's canon guys

It's so canon that it hasn't even been mentioned alongside the concept movie by any interviews in NewType or Kirara.

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

Mami has more problems than being lonely though. Kyouko leaving her and Sayaka dying were more than enough to put her over the edge last time. Being that unphased by Sayaka's death is out of character.

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

You can't possibly pretend that the anime isn't canon now, she didn't have a strong reaction to Sayaka dying in the New World.

It's called character development.

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

The problem is that Mami is so out of focus, we never see her resolve her guilt complex. She's really just there as a side character rather than doing anything important.

On the other hand, I Homura's portrayal isn't unreasonable, considering that she suffered through dozens of timelines of failure, only to be robbed of her reason to live by the end, and is thrown into a new world she barely understands. On top of that, she's getting royally screwed, and as such is at her breaking point.

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

Ultimately this is my problem, as of chapter 6:
Sayaka does everything wrong
Homura does everything hilariously wrong
Kyouko is a bump on a log
Mami does literally EVERYTHING right in a way that is unbefitting of the series
Madokami is at best incompetent

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

Unfortunately the story doesn't focus on Mami. It's more Homura than anything else.

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

I would like to read chapter 6. Where can I find a sumary of it?

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

You have some crazy fetishes, namefag.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

That's why I'm saying Wraith Arc and the ending of the series are at odds with each other.

You have to SEE character development for it to happen. Instead we go from the Mami we knew in series that needed her memories rewritten and be given a loli to cure her of her insecurities to "I've matured so much mom and dad".

Yet every Mami moment is pitching her as the hero of the new project. We even have her give an answer to how she feels about Homura's new universe.

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

Sayaka kills it in the video after becoming Octavia. Witches will rightfully retake their place as the apex grief predators.

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

If it's made with inu curry help, it is canon.

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

I have been looking for one myself, but no luck so far. Tumbrl is a good start point

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

Guess the PSP game is canon now.

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

Madoka. Homura will then immediately defect in order to help Madoka.

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

A game and a prequel is too different things. Also wraith arc is made with shinbo's help too.

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

Shino
Not Gen

And Gen supervised the writing the writing for the PSP game.

Also it's an interlude. An interlude is literally a synonym for "filler".

Juan Johnson
Juan Johnson

Choose the only boy in that list. That was easy.

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

Well that means the PSP game is partially canon.

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

choosing a baby while 7 girls and an incubator are trying to shoot you up
Well, seems smart, you got Homura and Madoka out of the way. Mami has a motherly instinct so she would stop too. Not sure how that would be effective against Kyouko, Sayaka or violinfag.

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

Kyousuke
Tatsuya
You lose

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

She's alive in India

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

She's alive right in my kokoro.

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

The India joke came from the fact that an indian company helped in the visual production of the show, right?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page