Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

Breaktime is out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJpKiQk1PaQ

WN:

http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/

Spoiler pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ

Reminder that the pastebin is a very short summary of the arcs so far.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJpKiQk1PaQ
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/
http://pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=812784
http://marumaru.in/b/manga/58487
http://re-zero-anime.jp/special/#twticon2
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/428/
William Foster
William Foster

Let's get this outta the way.

He actually has an inferiority complex and crippling depression, from the get-go he calls himself an "ugly person" not to mention later on in the series he constantly calls himself trash, stupid, weak and useless. The more cheery and meme-spouting he is, the farther away he is from his actual personality.

While it is mostly for his father to blame, the reason why he is so happy and excited for the new world and why he is so clingy to the people around him was due to the fact its a new life and a fresh start. He can finally make a name for himself rather than live up to his father, not to mention they were the first people who treated him kindly, and a place he can call "home" a place of his own, basically, Subaru still loves them nonetheless. He felt detached thus his reasons for wanting to work so hard in this world and dying for others was to have a place where he could belong. He wanted to have something that was his and his alone that he could work for instead of being in the shadows of someone else. He has a chance. Could have been early in the story but I guess better late than never, right?

Not to mention he craves their approval because he craves anyone's approval. He hates himself and tries to make himself feel better by saving others, it doesn't work and his own sense of worth only grows worse. That's why he boils over eventually. You people seem to underestimate just how much Subaru hates himself.

Not only that but he was marked for death the moment he stepped into the world, so even IF he abandoned people he would have died anyways, maybe in more brutal ways. Considering how many people actually start hunting him down once he gets transported.

He loves them as a family not as a romantic interest.

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

Betty is the only one that hasn't appeared in the break time yet.

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

Hopefully some kind user translates it. I think Felt has the best design in the break time stuff.

I also find it kind of jarring that they use the sweatpants version of him rather than the butler outfit.

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

Fuck that, go learn nip like the rest of us.

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

Reminder that the bait of envy pretends to only watch the anime but includes stuff from the pastebin that hasn't been adapted yet.

Funny enough that's what gave him away in the last thread.

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

Hopefully some kind user translates it
but they are check nyaa? or anime sites

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

There are chibi translations one youtube friend, just type in Re:Zero break-time.

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

Will they ever show him in his butler outfit during breaktime?

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

Probably.

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

I wonder if she will become more significant in the future plot. Do we ever find out what exactly she is the Witch of or if she herself is a Witch?

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

She becomes extremely significant further in the plot, yes.

If you wanna get spoiled:

She is the daughter of the Witch of Greed.

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

Is she hot?

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

Above and beyond MILF tier.

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

Break Time subs
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=812784
they mention the deaths in the break time
There's really no escape from this ride

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

REMEMBER EVERYONE
The only way it can possibly get worse is if Subaru's tracksuit gets ruined.

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

Explain, man.

Also can someone fill me in on the AU stuff?
Like a nice summary for both forays into it?

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

needing anyone but Betty
Look at this pleb, I suppose.

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

all the Japanese posters are saying BMT>EMT

All is right in the world.

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

They're dropping some really big hints there, especially huge on the foreshadowing.

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

Sorry, but I'm a total faggot.
What do the acronyms mean?

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

I just caught up to it after some anons recommended this to me and holy crap it's actually good. I don't know how to word this but the story actually feels "organic" to me. I can understand Subaru as a character and I actually feel as if his reactions were realistic. It has also made ma care a lot for the secondary character(Rem is still warming up to me).

Anyway I'm in for this ride and sure plan to enjoy it. I still don't know if this is a two cour though, I do hope so.

Jaxson Richardson
Jaxson Richardson

EMT= Emilia My True Angel
BMT= Betty My True Angel

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

Good. Nice to see Japan with the great tastes.
Thank you for spoonfeeding me user.

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

No translated LNs
Goddamn Yenpress too slow
Manga too slow
Have to wait 4 months to get more of the story
Just want a good read

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

Why do the people of Lagunica not know the world is round and there is always somewhere to the east?

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

Learn Jap and read WNs

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

Which AU stuff user? There are alot of AU stuff.

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

The Rem stuff.
After all this I just need some sweetness in my life.

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

Yeah, no. I'd rather not type that out. I wouldn't be able to see what I'm typing while summarizing it anyways.

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

Rip.
I'd love to read it one day, but I don't have the time in the day currently to learn another language.

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

Second best girl.

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

Listen up, kiddos. It's time to stop this kiddie shit and start reading the big-boy stuff. Like Berserk.

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

I can bet money Subaru's had it worse than Guts in the span of a week than Guts has had in a lifetime.

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

They are right. It's impressive how there are so many Renfags though

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

Well good luck on your future endeavors then, but if you're looking to read the series I'd be much more efficient to learn moon, because the third volume LN release from YenPress will be a year from now, being the third volume for the LN covering the middle of the second arc.

John Sanchez
John Sanchez

Don't underestimate the heart melting capabilities of Rem. I was a Bettyshipper too, once.

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

College and work don't give time for learning moon, unfortunately. Which is why I asked for a nice little recap.
This show is tearing my heart to pieces, user.

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

Keep telling yourself that, bub.

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

Like Berserk.
I want to read it but Miura refuses to release a new chapter.

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

Well let's see
Guts has
getting buttraped
watching his girlfriend get raped
fighting demons
having a pretty typical /tg/ adventure with a Grimdark DM

Subaru in a week has
been ripped from his home world into a land where he can't even read or have any useful skills
died eight times
had his girlfriend murdered in front of him
had a nice view of a Gurofag fondling his own lower intestines
Had his skull caved in
lost an arm
lost a leg
neck slashed
lost his entire half his body
fell down a cliff with pointy rocks at the bottom (self inflicted)
had to deal with crippling NEET social problems
Can't explain his situation to anyone at all
constantly confused for a terroristic cultist because of a curse he has no control over
if he manages to get the word out about his curse, the listener drops dead

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

Holy shit, you think these Break Times might eventually degrade into Subaru babbling nonsensically when he finally has his mindbreak melt down later this season?

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

You forgot skinning, he got skinned alive multiple times.

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

Probably, arc 3 is where it's probably going to happen.

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

Wise magical negro that did nothing wrong that guided their students.
Check.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

Is there anywhere i can read this in english? i dont have the time or commitment to learn moon

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

Sorry friend, all of the TL stuff dissipated into thin air, even the internet archives can't recover it.

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

Guess its time to hang myself then. No more point in living

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

Just you wait.

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

Married February 2nd, on her birthday, for ten years now.

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

Betty is clearly the best, i suppose

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

So, can someone explain what the limitations and rules of the Greed powers are?

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

mc falls in love with 3 girls immediately because they're polite to him.
says his heart belongs to emilia then shortly after confesses his love for the twins.

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

Can we stop this meme already? Everyone still thinks these posts are serious and get triggered.

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

Bait.jpg

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

You know, his personality surprisingly makes Subaru such a lovable dad.

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

Who wants to bet Rem was actually shifted into the AU and she loses her entire family and life there when Subaru brings her back?

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

S-so the Rem thing has a happy ending, even if it's just AU?

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

Not him, but could you try anyway?
It isn't like we'll ever get it in English anyway

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

I really, really don't want to. Ask the other WN anons, I'm such a pussy when it comes to this shit.

William Rivera
William Rivera

What if you come back to three days before this where your desire for the novels begins and then end up reaching this same point again?

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

I can tell you I'm a bigger pussy than you about emotional shit.
I cried like a bitch to the end of Stargirl.

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

Nice bait cuck

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

Don't even care, she can re-live those memories with Subaru when she comes back. With 10 years of marriage experience to boot.

Yes.

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

Don't forget 7-8 years of experience raising two demon babies.

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

Don't even care, she can re-live those memories with Subaru when she comes back. With 10 years of marriage experience to boot.
Then let's hope she doesn't get NTRed by Emilia.

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

She won't.

This will never happen.

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

Well, that suits me just fine. She doesn't seem to be all that good a match for Subaru at the moment.

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

The first stage of grief is denial user.

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

Twenty says the final battle will involve killing Emilia to take out Satella for one last punch in the gut for Subaru.

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

Is there a significance in the fact that Subaru's first task in the new world was finding the insignia Emilia needs to be a candidate?

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

He can't ever forget her, user.

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

He's already halfway there. Is this why he is so popular with the children from the village?

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

To introduce the plot.
Emilia and Satella looking alike and the first loop involving the half elf girl asking Subaru to call her Satella probably have something to do with it.

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

Well, he's basically Satella's chosen one and he was plopped right where he needed to be to help Emilia, who happens to look just like Satella.

There's probably some significance there.

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

Someone please give a translation/summary of the Rem thing.
I keep seeing all this sweetness and I have no idea what to feel because I can't read it.

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

So do we think that Emilia is Satella before she becomes Satella due to time travel stuff, which explains why she loves MC?

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

He even does fucking dad-tier poses. That's probably why I hate him so much.

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

Satella is posting

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

checked

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

So Satella/double satan, how does the story end?
Why are you doing this to poor Subaru?

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

I think it's a bit more complicated than that. When Subaru holds Satella's hand in the first loop and makes that promise, he is making it to Satella. Keep in mind, Satella is actually supposed to be benevolent. She housed a separate ego, the Witch of Envy/Jealousy that was responsible for everything horrible. Satella herself was not an issue.

My thoughts are that Emilia currently houses Satella and that a lot of her dere out of nowhere moments are caused by Satella going active.

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

I've heard that's a common theory. I haven't heard any other reason that would explain why she's yandere for some random NEET from another universe.

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

pastebin of the summaries in the OP

I'd recommend sticking with the anime, though. ;_;

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

currently using webms to make him dance embarrassingly to cheesy pop music
Oh.

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

wait, so why did Rosewaal hire Elza the assassin and the loli shaman?

Was it to force Subaru to loop more and more?

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

If you've read the LN, I've got one unrelated question. How do the Bishop of Greed's powers work exactly, and why can't Subaru use them?

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

When do his daddy issues come into play?

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

Satella confirmed for manpulating subaru into falling for her image

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

WAIT.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

Emilia confirmed for playing everyone

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

So since we know that when subaru respawns he goes to a parallel world, in the parallel worlds where subaru died rosewaal must've been pretty disappointed bc he was testing him and he is just dead in those worlds.

Luke King
Luke King

He only got one of Greed's powers. The one that makes you invincible, but stops your heart.

Without the other, it basically makes him an indestructable corpse.

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

Sounds like fun.
So he just doesn't have the heart transfer power at all?

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

mfw the re:zero hype will eventually die because of fucking TENNIS

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

what if, just what if

the loli in panel 6 in pic related is Satella all along?

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

Why just panel 6? She's in most of the panels. Also, her ears don't look pointy.

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

No it doesn't work like that from what I read. The parallel world thing, is like, maybe it's there maybe it's not. The character that showed it to Subaru doesn't know it for sure either if there are parallel worlds or just an approximation of "what-ifs" from logical developments.

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

it's not pointy because she's still young its barely recognizable.

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

Ok hold the fucking phone.

Tries to be funny
Crappy oneliners/zingers
Gives random cheesy compliments
His posing and body gestures
His overly cheery demeanor
Meme-spouting behavior
Has a more serious personality that he hides from others he cares about

SUBARU IS DAD

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

QUICK
SOMEONE POST THAT SNL WEBM OF SUBARU

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

Why is this show so popular? Is it selling well?

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

The Pastebin doesn't cover the rem stuff, though?
I mean the AU and all that. I can't find anything beyond like a six word summary of the whole thing anywhere.

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

Because suffering. Not edge, legitimate suffering.

It's selling marvelously, it's even ranked no.1 on twitter in japan when episode 7 came out.

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

According to FUCKIN CRUNCHYROLL, episode 8 comes out in 4 days, and they're usually on top of shit as far as delays go.

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

I think there's a pastebin spoiler for the recap. Not everybody here is a neet dude. I love the series, and since I can read Japanese somewhat, I'm willing to give unsolicited advice to other anons.

If somewhere along the line you really, really like Re Zero, here's what you gonna do. Put 15 minutes away every single day to learn the fundamentals of Japanese. You don't "particularly" need the rest in the beginning, just the fundamentals.

Now get Genki 1 and Genki 2 from Amazon, or wherever. Read them every day slowly for 10 minutes. You just need to understand the concepts, you don't need the exercise because your only goal is to be able to read, not produce.

Now the other 5 minutes, you use to learn hiragana, katakana, and then afterwards kanji. Learn 5 kanji per day is fine. You don't need to remember them, you just need to familiarize yourself with the concepts of pictorial language.

Reason is that you have to be be able to Associate each kanji to at least 1 meaning.
For example, while this 2 picture together 破壊 means destruction, you have to Familiarize yourself with the concept that this 破 is tear, and this 壊 is break.

Again, you don't have to remember the 2000 common kanji, you just have to SEE the picture and READ the associated kanji meaning AT LEAST once in your study.

Now for this I'd recommend getting a Kodansha or a Tuttle kanji book.

After 6 months of 10 minutes per day you will be able to complete Genki 1 and 2, and at least read 500 of the 2000 kanji.

Now you can start reading re zero with softwares like rikaikun on Firefox, or kanjitomo, and it will show you what the word means.

No you won't understand a lot of things in the beginning, but the more exposure you get from reading, the more you will understand, and the quicker you will read.

So on day 181, you just start reading for 15 minutes. The first 2 months, you probably can only read 1 page per day. But the next 4 months, you can read more and quicker.

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

It might hit he No.1 spot of many charts by the time arc 3 hits. Not to mention the series is monopolizing the LN sales as of right now, and the WN has one hell of a backing.

The reason its so popular is because it's a good series, simple as that.

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

You will mix up sugar and salt
Reinhardt never will
why fucking live user
just kill yourself

William Turner
William Turner

So does that mean that Emilia cursed everyone by telling MC to call her Satella, and it's because he made that promise when they both died that everything went wrong? But Satella was the one who dragged MC into the world, so how does that work?

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

Will this be Subaru's reward for all his suffering?

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

This is a really shitty roundabout way to learn Japanese. You'll learn much faster if you actually study shit along with doing this.

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

user he just wants to be a good dad figure because his dad abused him.. give him a break.

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

Where do we learn about Subaru's family history?

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

It'd an endless loop.

Satella summons him to help her past self, falls in love, becomes jealous of Subaru loving an empty girl, becomes a witch of ENVY, goes crazy, drags everyone back in time, and gets sealed.

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

mfw he became a better father figure for his kids compared to how his father was like to him

You did a good job Subaru

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

Was he really?

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

Are you kidding me? He was perfect dad material.

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

Are there multiple timelines? E.g. does Subaru wake up in a different timeline each time, with the one where he died continuing on with him dead?

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

Yes

And there's a witch that will show him these truths

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

Sure dude. There's more than 1 way to be able to read Japanese.

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

There is a possibility that they are simulations, but we really don't know at this point.

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

Well, if he's ever made aware of their existence, I wonder if he'd be able to handle knowing all the suffering directly linked to him and the futility of his efforts. It almost makes his dying to solve problems and reverse events selfish in a way.

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

Arc 4 he gets shown them and he takes it pretty hard.

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

Can you give some examples of the current timelines where he died?

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

When he suicides, Emilia starts bawling in despair, Betty catches on to a degree what's happening, and Ram's fucking confused

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

What the fuck happened to the little blonde girl? When she said it was either thieving or selling her body I immediately wanted to buy.

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

Damn, and these timelines are all "real"? This is fucking depressing then even more so if Subaru learns this as well. I hope we don't get too much into the timelines where he died because my heart won't be able to take it.

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

In Reinhardt's castle.

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

She teams up with Reinhardt and runs for Queen, complete with a fancy dress.
Naturally, as she has what amounts to a deviantart OC (seriously, he can get new powers whenever he needs them, up to and including being able to differentiate salt and sugar at a glance) as her knight, she's got a lot of plot armor riding on her.

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

Maybe it's real, maybe it's not, we don't know yet (acc. to some people here).

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

complete with a fancy dress
No thank you. I want that delicious outfit back.

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

Currently getting impregnated by the most bullshit character in history. Her babies will be capable of seeing the future and ignoring death.
They'll also redefine science in the kingdom before they've left the womb because they have JESUS powers in their veins.

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

And some ways take way longer and make it harder on you than they ever needed to be,

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

Nah, she makes it look cool.

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

Too late, he already stuffed her in one.

James Roberts
James Roberts

Episode 8 when?

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

Literally never, get ready for mass collective suicide.

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

Is Reinhardt really that OP?

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

If you want to outline your way of how you self-study Japanese to that guy that really like re zero and don't have time in his life to study japanese, then feel free to quote his post, not mine.

I'm not going into a debate with you on how to self-study Japanese.

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

You tell me.

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

Literally everything about him op. His sword play fires off a nuke for one.

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

I can't read moon, but that smug face tells me he is.

Is there a reason he's so OP?

Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

implying anyone is as pathetic and weak as subaru

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

Because the author said so.

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

He's the current sword saint, i believe. That's the level of overpowered shit you need to stand up to Satella.

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

He has a fucking etc. in the list of habilities user, is like a lolicon Jesus

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

Reinhart is one of the strongest characters in this world.
He was born with superhuman talent with a sword and a shit-ton of blessings.
His divine gift is to gain "whatever ability he needs to win" at any given time.
His one drawback is that he can't use his treasured sword unless his opponent is sufficiently skilled and powerful enough (for example, he couldn't use his sword against the three stooges, Elza, or the Bishop of Greed).
He has the following INCOMPLETE list of blessings:
Sword Saint: Swordsmanship maxes out, and become able to draw Raid, the Dragon Sword.
Arrow avoidance: he cannot be hit by projectiles. (this is why sword that Elsa threw went around him on its own)
Arrow guarantee: any projectile he uses is guaranteed to hit the target
Magic resistance: No curses, debuffs, or buffs can affect him
Fire avoidance: 80% reduction from fire damage
Wind absorption: 80% of wind magic is absorbed
Earth resistance: Earth magic have 80% reduced effect on him
Water reflection: 80% water magic is reflected
Darkness immunity: 80% of darkness magic is nullified
Light sharing: 80% light magic is shared to another target

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

His sword play fires off a nuke for one

Fucking what? Reveal that he's secretly evil when? There's no way he got all these powers without some Witch fuckery.

Eli Harris
Eli Harris

Swiftness: He can move at superhuman speed. This affects mounts as well
Riding mastery: He can ride any animals
Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhardt connects
First attack immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
Preceeding attack immunity: The second attack and all following attacks misses him
Rain blessing: He gains power in rain
Sun blessing: He gains power in sunny weather
Night's blessing: He gains power during night
Morning blessing: he gains power during morning
Mind reading: Vague understanding of what's on other people's mind
Item mastery: able to know how to use any item he holds
Unarmed mastery: Very strong even without any weapons
Blessing of War god: able to use any weapons masterfully
Blessing of Lake: Can walk on water
Blessing of Mist: Mist do not hinder his view
Blessing of Cloud: can walk on cloud
Blessing of lightning: Lightning will never strike him
Sodium knowledge: He will never get salt and sugar mixed up
Taste king: No matter how he cook, the food will come out delicious
Blessing of Frying, Steaming, Boiling: Complete mastery of all the cooking methods
Clothes designing: Can design fabulous clothes that will surely start a fad
Master Teacher: His students become successful in learning
Training mastery: Can train not only his body, but also other people, to their maximum potential
Poison immunity: Immune to all poison
Illness immunity: Immune to all sickness and disease
Power bleeding: Bleeding actually makes him stronger
Blessing of the Phoenix: Upon death, he is granted a "continue?" once

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

Fuck, can anything kill this guy besides maybe Satella? I bet he'll never even have to use up that pheonix blessing.

Eli Young
Eli Young

Power rankings

???: Satella
SSS+: Dragon?
SSS: Reinhardt, Sages, Witches (varies)
SS+: Queerclown, Witch Cult (varies)
SS: Puck, Betty (In her realm)
S: Wilhelm, Garfiel
A: Priscilla, Emilia, Julius, Betty (Out of her realm)
B: Ram/Rem
C+: Post arc 3 Subaru?
C: Ricardo, Felt, Rom, Felix, Al
C-: Post arc 3 Subaru?
D: Your average soldier, Otto
E: An apple vendor
F: Pre-arc 3 Subaru

Subaru worked his ass off to get this far. This is nice.

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

Add Elsa

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

But Elsa nearly killed him. And also Subaru - he couldn't even defend him, much less himself.

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

No, Elsa didn't nearly kill him. Reinhardt wasn't even trying.

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

subaru has crippling depression

I love this excuse. Please keep posting this retarded copypasta every thread. Being depressed makes it completely acceptable for Subaru to fall in love with people he knows want him dead. And being depressed is also a perfectly valid reason for him to throw his life away for people he has just met and spiral into a greater depression and even insanity.

Truly this character has no flaws and everything he does is completely reasonable because of the brain damage he has received since his conception. We can't fault him for the choices he makes because nothing is his fault, he's a victim of circumstance.

Or maybe Subaru has earned everything bad that happens to him because he's asking for it.

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

But Elsa nearly killed him

Uh, what? Is this from something that happens later in the Light Novel? Because in what's adapted so far in the anime, he fucking destroyed her without trying and was even purposefully just defending himself so Emilia could finish her healing spell without him stealing all the mana in the air.

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

There's a precedent in-universe that Sword Saint can be beat. The prev. Sword Saint was beaten by some "talentless" guy, somebody like Subaru.

The "talentless" guy is a badass now but you get the gist. Reinhardt can be beaten.

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

But Reinhardt is already OP without the Sword Saint stuff.

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

Who is the talentless guy?

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

Wilhelm Van Astrea.

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

Wilhelm, the Sword Demon.

Oliver James
Oliver James

But isn't Reinhardt OP because of the sword saint stuff? Or was he just naturally Jesus anyway?

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

Then why did he let her nearly slice Emilia in half? He didn't even make a superhuman effort, just ran uselessly. Then Subaru gets sliced and nearly dies. Then he kidnaps a child. What a knight. I don't buy his powers for a moments - it's got to be an elaborate ruse.

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

Because most of his blessing didn't activate due to the fact that Elsa wasn't targeting him. Look at all his blessings, most of them are single self buffs.

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

Having OP powers doesn't make you perfect at defending others, it just makes you hard to kill.

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

It's one of Reinhardt's blessings.

Sharing the Limelight: Reinhardt's presence allows his comrades to be heroic and he won't steal all the glory.

Besides, Subaru totally had it covered and everyone was fine in the end.

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

he wasn't really paying attention and most of blessings only affect himself

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

Unfortunately perfect attention to his surroundings is one of the few buffs Reinhardt lacks.

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

So he's a weak, useless piece of shit than can be defeated or rendered powerless simply by ignoring him?
So how is he powerful again? I mean, a giant rock, like say a mountain, or the entire planet, can be pretty hard to destroy, but that doesn't make it strong or powerful.

This is literally contrived bullshit if you can't even pass this guy's powers off as actually powerful and relevant.

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

Newcomers, I've been following re zero threads for 2 days, and this guy is always bullshitting and baiting everybody, please just collectively ignore him.

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

Is contrived the new forced?

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

The grandfather of Reinhardt and husband of the previous sword saint, Thearesia.

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

implying Sodium Knowledge isnt overpowered bullshit

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

So after he beat her, they got married? That's kind of romantic.

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

Which bad ends are you talking about? I could try to summarize a few.

Rem's "condition" is revealed
Emilia breaks completely once she sees his body. She repeatedly calls Subaru's name while also screaming "Liar!". In-between sobs, it's revealed that the "Liar" part is referring to the fact that Subaru broke his promise of always staying by her side.
Wilhelm is very devastated when he sees Subaru's body.

Sloth possesses Subaru
While keeping Sloth trapped inside, Subaru dies a very gruesome death. His neck is slashed open if I remember right. In this end, everyone on the battlefield takes a moment to mourn him since he acted like a true hero. As expected, Emilia is unable to accept the fact that Subaru died. Slowly approaching Subaru's body, she starts to cry as the truth starts to set in. She wipes his face clean while repeatedly asking why he had to died. No one in the area has the heart to answer her.

Subaru's first suicide
Beatrice cries when she realizes that Subaru really did kill himself. While muttering under her breath, tears fall out of her eyes as she is unable to believe that Subaru really is gone. Her mind basically shuts down.
As for Ram, she is also unable to make sense of what just happened. In her anger, she tries to question Beatrice but stops when she sees her crying on the ground near Subaru's body. The scene ends with Ram glaring at Subaru's dead body. She spits out a sigh while wondering out loud why Subaru confessed his love to her and Rem.

Subaru's first dead end
In this one, we find out that Pack basically killed everyone in the area once he found out that Emilia died by Elsa's hands.

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

This show has a problem when I have to read about MC's motivation and personalities from a imageboard post.

Jason Price
Jason Price

Yes, he wanted to prove himself as a rival and eventually won the battle and her heart.

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

why don't I found out all the information in the first seven episodes?

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

I haven't posted in these threads for weeks. Guess what, people share opinions.

And it's not even my opinion, it's just an observation I've had, now, reading this crap. If Reinhard can't even run fast enough to intercept Elsa, then just how exactly is he able to move fast in combat? Subaru reacted faster than him in that instant, and he's a normal, weak person. So Reinhard is fucking slow, someone could move faster or teleport behind him and kill him or his direct teammates, and yet he's suppose to be one of the strongest there is? Just bullshit. Everyone in the mansion seems stronger them him so far, especially as magic has reach over speed.

Carter Hernandez
Carter Hernandez

Puck did the same thing like this situation.

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

We've got trouble

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

Ironically Subaru is walking the same path as based grandpa

Trying to become strng to gain the heart of Emilia, and make a harem with vegetable-chan, a real hero

Luke Barnes
Luke Barnes

Satella pls

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

Subaru totally had it covered and everyone was fine in the end
But he just as easily wouldn't have been. The point is how can someone be touted as strong when they're unable to traverse a few meters in distance in any appreciable amount of time? He ran, that's it. How strong, how powerful - yeah right.
If he's so strong and mighty then why does it even need to be a buff? Why not just train to be better instead of nearly letting people be sliced by the opponant you're supposed to have rendered useless. His magic didn't even kill Elsa, and he was caught off-guard when she sprung back. There just isn't anything impressive about his so-called powers in that sequence.

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

Then just wait until the third arc is adapted. Subaru tells everything to Rem in one very important scene that the anime will cover.

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

All we know is that his powers are more reactionary rather than on the offense.

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

I meant the deaths that have occurred so far in the anime. The last two seems pretty damn sad already

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

Go back to /feg/, slugabed

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

A white mage? is this FF?

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

Best dad.

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

Where can I find these raws?

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

To test Subaru's powers.

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

I just now realized that Subaru says "USO DA" at the end of ep6.

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

You know, I never thought about looking at Subaru as a father before, thinking about it now he is top dad material.

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

Asking me is useless, I actually got that specific page from someone else in a previous thread.

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

I don't have raws but I do have korean scans.
http://marumaru.in/b/manga/58487

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

Satella pls

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

mfw reading spoilers

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

The spoilers made me so fucking hyped for more, I need to work harder at my moon studies so I can read the novel soon.

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

wish people would spoil

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

It actually has me excited for more.
Shit's bleak looking, but the author wouldn't DESPAIR us all into the ground.
As someone who got kicked out of the house at fourteen and had to make a living for myself, I can understand at least a little of how the author wants to do things.
He wants Subaru to suffer the most to reach his end goal, and make it all the sweeter when he finally gets it in the end.

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

Why does Subaru live alone if he's a high school student? He said he had to defend his house by himself. Did he have some kind of job on Earth? How did he get by?

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

I don't know about Tae Kim but if you read and then finish Genki 1+2 you can start reading the novel like, tomorrow. (With software crutches like kanjitomo or rikaichan ofc).

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

something i like is actually selling well
holy shit it's a miracle

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

Is spoiled too much already
No novel translation available everywhere
Every single episode I watched feels like drinking a 7 days old milk
Help me Sup Forums

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

We won't spoil and I will wait.

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

Oh shit they actually did this scene. Absolutely based.

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

love that smug face

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

For reference

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

Even if you got spoiled you'll still enjoy the journey there, for the anime. The summary of Arc 3 does not encompass the little details, though it does summarize the big plot twists.

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

It's fine, I don't want anymore spoilers than I know already. It's just enough to have an idea of what's coming but not enough that I know a whole lot about what's actually going to happen aside from a few specific things. Fuck I don't even know how he's going to get out of arc 2.

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

The wait for new episodes are going to kill me. :'(

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

I'm prety sure they did it without moustache in tv

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

As a filthy manga-fag that would explain why he feels unnerved when people look at him with a specific set of eyes.

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

Puck is an enormous dork and I love him for it.
Shame he gets jammed on the SUFFERING train too.

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

Reminder everyone, its a VERY SHORT summary of the arcs. So ALOT of details have been left out.

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

I was reading the spoiler because I thought there's already a translation up to arc 3. Guess I shouldn't speedread anymore.

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

I just wanna know how he was able to play games all day if he lived by himself. Gotta pay the bills somehow.

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

If they think that's bad wait till they see the dialogue, actions and thoughts that make Rem best girl. Not to mention what happens to Subaru and what he really thinks of himself, when a man hits one of his lowest points in the series, boy does it hit low.

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

specific set
Are you fucking kidding me, user?
This scene is right after he expects to wake up normally and instead dies and resets without knowing it.
He is talking about them looking at him as a complete stranger instead of someone who, he thought, got close to.

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

good but they still didn't add the talk about subaru magic power that ying yang bullshit

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

Well because of this page related to pic related

Why would he be scared or terrified of letting his mouth slip?

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

It's the eyes
Seems to denote something specific to me. user never said he was unjustified for being upset anyway.

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

Not required yet.
They can easily mix that scene with Puck explaining.

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

related to pic related
He is dazzled by the sudden shift of attitude after mentioning her sister.
Like when you are dining with family and your disabled cousin and accidently joke about him. And your family gives you a look making you stop. That kind of feeling he has.

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

Why wouldn't he?

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

Yeah, but not to the degree where he would be scared or terrified about it. Nor having it contribute to his mental breakdown.

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

I don't he him being scared.
It's the 'oh shit, I fucked up' face.

Eli Long
Eli Long

They're looking at him with contempt and plotting on how best to kill him.

I think anyone would hate being looked at like that.

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

An absolute sweetheart. A god-damn sweetheart I tell you.

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

So wait, are all those buffs Reinhardt has real or are some of them just bullshit meant as a joke?

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

Only way to find out.

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

What is it?

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

It's real. All of them.

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

Even the salt and sugar one?

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

We already know what Subaru thinks of himself.

He jumped off a fucking cliff. His life is worth less to him than potato chips.

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

Yes. There's even one involving toilets that is left out. Later in the WN he also gets a blessing to detect other blessings.

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

Wait for ln translations.
Or learn jap.
Or commit suicide and be transport ed to that world

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

I was about to say he knew he'd just come back but then I realized he actually didn't then.

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

For the manga has every chapter been translated or are there some chapters left to translate

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

Lots of chapters left to translate.

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

He uses them and everything? Damn this guy is spoiled.

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

Do you have links to the raws

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

Oh man. I hope his abilities get blocked.
I want to see the breakdown

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

only one toilet related blessing

Damn that sucks. What would you choose if you could pick only one?

when you need to go, the bathroom will never be occupied
when you need to go, a bathroom will always be nearby
toilet seats will never be cold
your shit will smell like roses
the toilet will not clog no matter how you use it
a magic barrier will protect your skin from any public toilet cooties
toilet paper is always available and at least 2-ply
you only need to wipe once, even if you ate indian food
every toilet you use will have the functions of a space-age japanese toilet
[pick your own toilet related blessing not mentioned above]

Aaron Kelly
Aaron Kelly

Well he only ever needed one considering he lives in a humongous castle.

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

Alot of people theorize that Subaru will have to fight Reinhardt one day. Hero vs Villain, hero being Reinhardt.

Then again, its just a theory, a wildly accented theory, but a theory.

Nope

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

What about the time he rescued Subaru from the muggers? If he had diarrhea would he really be able to make it all the way back to his humongous castle toilet?

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

Wipe once.

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

*Wildly accepted

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

Wipe once.

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

Well his blessing description is:

The toiler will be empty, seat up both toliet paper and seat will be oriented as needed.

Or something along those lines.

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

Quick question: Will this show actually adapt the entire series?

It looks really interesting, but I generally don't like picking up shows that I know won't get any sort of an ending.

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

It's not done yet so obviously not. If the anime does well there will probably be a season 2 at some point though. Rank is up since last episode, and they went with the 25 episode gamble so I'd say they were pretty confident in this show to begin with.

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

Hopefully they don't do akame shit and do an original ending

Levi Collins
Levi Collins

So, how can you beat him?

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

Sometimes shows try to end around the same as the product they're adapting so I was wondering if that's the case here.

You have a point, though. Guess I'll just pick it up and hope for the best. Thanks, user.

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

His buffs only activate when necessary. If you aren't a worthy opponent he'll never fight you at full strength.

The muggers in the beginning could've killed him if Subaru wasn't there to back him up.

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

I don't think the WN is going to be ending soon enough for that.

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

Does the bathroom one only activate when he is facing off against a worthy toilet?

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

No, that one can be used on any toilet.

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

Yeah but does the toilet buff only activate when his poop chute is in dire straits? Or does it activate every time he approaches a toilet even when he doesn't intend to use one? Could it even have activated during his fight with the Gut Slicer?

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

Didn't Betelgeuse mistake him for the Bishop of Pride once?

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

Yeah he did, but it can just be a mere coincidence right? He won't actually turn into the big bad right? Even if Subaru found out The Seven Bishops of Sins are named after stars. Subaru's name means "Pleiades" which is a formation of stars called the "Seven Sisters".

He won't actually become Dark Lord Subaru right? I need a happy ending for fucks sakes.

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

Yeah, no.

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

Stupid fucking mexicans.

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

MALfags in our threads
Disgusting

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

Postponed tennis next week.

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

Confirmed?

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

The legendary Super Satan!

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

maybe.

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

Satanella

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

So why are people calling him a Wise magical negro?
Does he rape Subaru?

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

this dosn't even make sense because satella looks like EMT

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

Yes it is and I am fucking mad.

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

Will having the preview uploaded at the usual time be an indicator as to whether or not it's delayed?

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

butler
probaly not
http://re-zero-anime.jp/special/#twticon2

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

What? Nothing's been confirmed yet.

Colton Young
Colton Young

tennis

wait, what?

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

WHO THE FUCK WATCHES TENNIS?!

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

Ah, the heartache that is Natsuki Rem.

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

Did they cast Nakamura as Reinhardt for Onii-sama joke?

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

Highly doubt that being the only reason.

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

I want to touch Emilia's hair too

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

I hope the japanese player loses hard

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

French Open tennis.

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

Me too.

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

Remove /SP/

Tyler White
Tyler White

Sorry,i don't know.

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

God dammit /sp/ is ruining out shit again.

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

He has two.

He has the power to use that instant death hand and the invincibility,but no mana gate so can't use either.

The invisibility one is nice tho cause he can insta die if he ever gets tortured again

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

Postponed because of the tennis @RE:ZERO.

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

/sp/ should die

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

Why would he insta die if he uses his invisibility?

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

I didn't ask for this kind of suffering

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

I expected nothing going into this and I got a fairly interesting story that I'm enjoying

Hope it doesn't lose whatever's keeping my interest

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

Think Elfen Lied

Looks like suffering on multiple fronts.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

The only bad thing about Emilia is that her breasts are too big.

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

How important is this fucking tennis match that they had to postpone Re:Zero? Fucking why?

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

A japanese player is there and apparently that is a big thing

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson

It probably won't though you might drop due to the fact that some people emotionally and physically cannot take this series.

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

I hope he loses
I hope he loses hard

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

Postponed a whole week? Jesus.

Samuel White
Samuel White

Let's hope that its a two episode special.

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

Remove /sp/ please.

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

can't they just put in a other timeslot?

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

Re:Zero also airs in another channel but I don't know how they will handle it

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

So gentleman, How do we kill Reinhardt?

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

Apparently sucking all of the mana surrounding him in a X km radius will render his blessings and/or sword useless so there's that.

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

mfw my dad forces me to do this stupid shit as well

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

Blow up the planet

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

But wouldn't that count as a first attack? So wouldn't it miss?

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

funny how they talked in the new break time ep that most people would kill subaru because he mentioned hes not from this country

shitposter got BTFO again

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

You have a good dad.

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

He couldn't live anywhere

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

have

I had a good dad.

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

Being depressed makes it completely acceptable for Subaru to fall in love with people he knows want him dead. And being depressed is also a perfectly valid reason for him to throw his life away for people he has just met and spiral into a greater depression and even insanity.
The only good mc is a gary stu who never makes mistakes or acts at all illogically

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

Well shit. We're all here for a reason right?

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

More like embarrassing dad.

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

I see no reason to not love someone who wants you dead when the reason is actually just a grave misunderstanding. Especially Rem is a nice girl and definitely worth loving.
A couple of weeks is also definitely enough to take a liking to someone if you're not some stuttering autist who has trouble talking even to their own family members. (granted, Subaru was kinda like that for the last four days)

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

Yeah we are

Don't let that shit fool you. Embarrassing dads are the best dads.

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

All we need is 70-80's disco and pop music and we're set.

Subaru can become full dad.

Aiden James
Aiden James

no updates in the main story of the web novel since november
Is he done with updating the web novel?

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

He still needs to do some shitty puns to be a true dad

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

Nah, he's just taking a small break I believe.

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

I'm pretty sure he's gonna dedicate more of his work into world-building and Subaru for awhile, that or more stuff about the Natsuki family before going back to the main plot.

Charles Price
Charles Price

What would you do to this half-elf?

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

Headpatting and dad exercise sessions.

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

only elf can be raped

Eli Howard
Eli Howard

ともあれ、Web版の連載は止まりませんので、Webからのお付き合いの方は気軽に猫さんとお呼びください。

Nope.

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

There's 2 perfectly fine maids for raping instead.

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

I'm impressed you people aren't getting that baited anymore after all that obvious baits in the previous threads. Thank God.

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

sticking your dick in a clown's used goods
Only 1 maid is fit for raping

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

Christ, this fucking guy is such a dork.

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

After the clusterfuck that was Antimagic and the letdown that was Schwarzesmarken having this be directed well and sell well is a healing experience for me.

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

so uh.. has there been any confirmation of what is going to happen due to shit tennis?

fml, 3weeks delay going to hurt.

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

If they have to delay 3 episodes, get ready for the last bunch of episodes coming in fall or something because no time slots
You know, like what happened with God Eater.
The only difference here is that God Eater was delayed because of Ufotable's shitty scheduling causing them to not finish the episodes on time and Re:Zero is gonna be delayed because of fucking tennis

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

This is some meta 4th wall tier suffering.

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

tennis is the worst sport

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

Satella pls
No need for this kind of witchcraft here.

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

Satella is love Satella is life and suffering.

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

someone should translate the WN, I suppose

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

5月22日から6月5日までの期間、テレビ東京系6局ネットにて「全仏オープンテニス2016中継」が放送されます。

これに伴い、テレビ東京、テレビ大阪、テレビ愛知にてこの期間に放送を予定している「Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活」第8話、第9話、第10話は、当日の中継の状況次第ではそれぞれ放送時間が変更、または放送休止となる場合があります。

Juan Russell
Juan Russell

is this even allowed? because yen press

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

They won't have trouble with some random fanfiction wouldn't they?

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

Puck is a dad so of course he understands dad humor.

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

Shh, we could also masquerade fan fiction as real translation too.

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

More like 3 whole week

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

This is a good idea some moonspeaker should get on this, I suppose

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

i think yen press has only the rights about the LN but not the WN

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

Tap has been translating the Alicization volumes of Sword Art Online for a while and Yen Press never bothered him (and neither did they bother defan when he sniped Tap)

Drunken Wolf Translations translated Spice and Wolf and Yen Press never bothered them.

Hataraku Maou-sama continues to be translated on livejournal, and Yen Press hasn't bothered the translator.

ultimatemegax translated The Surprise of Suzumiya Haruhi when it was released in Asia, and Yen Press didn't bother him.

Aside from the original C&D sent to Baka-Tsuki for Haruhi, Spice and Wolf, and Book Girl, as well as the more recent C&D sent to the Danmachi translator, Yen Press doesn't seem to have been particularly proactive about going after translators for series they own the licenses to.

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

Oh Jesus, how can you watch that blurry detail-less TV Rip?

At least get HS. You can always shift those no-name subs to that if your autistic enough.

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

Why must the author do this?
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/428/

Asher James
Asher James

Novak Djokovic sends his regards.

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

First attack immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
Preceeding attack immunity: The second attack and all following attacks misses him
What. How the fuck are you supposed to hit that fucker?

Jose Walker
Jose Walker

You attack THREE times

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

and all following attacks

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

You over- or undershoot the attack, thus not triggering either immunity.

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

He´s a fucking sadist, god fuck me for try to translate this shit

Ryder Collins
Ryder Collins

Onii-sama vs Reinhardt

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

Based loyal drills before traitorous halfy thrills

Chase Thomas
Chase Thomas

Yen Press isn't the problem, Kadokawa is.

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

Plant small bombs in his food, with bonus polonium to kill him after he resurrects (assuming that radiation is not considered to be a poison from a medieval perspective)

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

Gravity.
You need to realize Reinhardt is supposed to be a sort of passive-agressive parody of bullshit shonen MCs, because the author fucking hates them.

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

implying it doesn't get you excited to experience them first hand
implying it doesn't get you keen for the rest of the series past spoilers

James Cruz
James Cruz

rem fags are the worst

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

passive-agressive

Pfft. Yeah right.

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

killing Emilia, his sole, singular person he does all this shit for, as one last punch in the gut to stop the end of the world or some shit
Lel Remfags

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

killing Emilia

What?
That is real?

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

Read the reply chain you doofus.
Maximum suffering mode would involve Subaru killing Emilia himself to put an end to Satella's bullshit.
It's not canon, but if the author really wants to fuck with us like that, it's entirely possible.

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

People don't really get the joke and I am not sure why.

It's pretty clear that Reinhardt is the typical LN hero with every single power. The "ability to get whatever power he needs to win" is directly making fun of protagonists that get sudden power ups or have extreme plot armor. His pairing of "More powerful during the day" / "More powerful during the night" and "More powerful on cloudy days" / "More powerful with clear skies" is making fun of protagonists that have no actual meaningful weakness.

It is likely that before the witch fucked with time, Felt would be the flat blonde tsundere princess and Reinhardt would be the MC. But time has been messed with to push Emilia towards becoming queen.

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

blurry detail-less TV Rip
It looks better than CR rips. It's "blurry" because the animation is QUALITY in the particular scene. CR looks the same.

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

AoE aimed at someone else hand HOPE the blast/attack/whatever catches him too

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

teleport him into space
What now, bitch nigga?

Eli Young
Eli Young

romantic love is the only kind
K

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

Hope he doesn't have selective magic-immunity skill that prevents teleporting... or a "survive in vaccum enviroments" for that matter

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

Will he bitch more about this character than the one he did long time ago

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

witch of jealousity
pulls her fuccboi in to mess with Gary Stu because she's THAT jealous that she self inserts into some white haired half-elf and railroads her in to becoming a queen

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

"survive in vaccum enviroments"
Survive doesn't mean thrive.
Unless he can generate food, he'll starve.
Or just plain die from radiation.
Even if he miracles his ass out of dying in space, he still has millions of kilometers to cross to get back onto Earth - millions of kilometers he'll have to cross WITHOUT reaction mass other than his muscles and shit he has currently on himself.

Oh, and enjoy trying to de-orbit without a space shuttle, hope you have a blessing to stop you from getting fucked up by air superheating you into a glowing ball, fucker.

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

Not only that but he was marked for death the moment he stepped into the world

Does that mean the world itself is literally trying to kill him?

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

Uh, no it doesn't.
Unless you're talking about raws, which i haven't compared. I can confidently say that CR rips look a lot better than $tore's encoded TV rips.

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

Not edge, legitimate suffering
What's the difference?
The reason its so popular is because it's a good series, simple as that
I remember the same were said about 《SAO》 never again.

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

So we can all agree that petting Puck as a reward was the best choice Subaru made in the series, right?

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

In a sea of hilariously fucking stupid decisions he makes, that was probably his best one.

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

more or less, yeah.

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

does Subaru has a hair fetish?

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

I mean, basically yes.

I think that there is a lot of detail in the setup that the witch pulled. It's not a coincidence that the royal family is dead and that an heir has to be selected. Or that Emilia suddenly became unfrozen.

So far his missions are all pushing Emilia towards the throne. And the thing the throne does is contract with the Dragon. And rule. I would not be surprised if the goal was to make Emilia king, take her over, and then own the dragon, the sword saint, and the sage.

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

Does him coming from the future ever even come up again? It seems like at this point it was done just to make the MC more relatable by otaku. He doesn't use his cup ramen to beat the final boss or something, does he?

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

future

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

And fuck subaru for all eternity and have witch/warlock 1/4 elf babies with him

Noah King
Noah King

An alternate future. A technologically more advanced age. Whatever. You know what I mean.

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

If anything, it's an alternate universe

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

alternate future

tech age
implying magics and blessings aren't equivalent

I know what you mean but you're also asking stupid questions.

Him being from elsewhere contextualises how he can be a desperate idiot and throw his life away so consistently. It wouldn't make sense for some kid to see an elf on the street and become enamoured to the point of dying for them on the first day.

It DOES make sense that a kid in another world who has no idea what is happening, where nothing seems real or sensical to attach to the first concrete connection he makes in the squall of fantastic and absurd stimuli around him.

It is an AU. Time isn't and couldn't be specified.

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

Him coming from another world ends up being a decent plot point, but the exact reason why he was brought over remains a mystery.

What is important and will continue to be important is that he is from "another world". Almost all of the barriers like Betty's Door Crossing keep out anything from "this world" as in the one they are currently in. Because the MC is not from their world, he can pass through many barriers because they aren't made to keep things out from his universe.

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

Who cares?
it´s a shitty anime with no real plot outside of killer maids

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

Fish out of water, means thing can be explained to him for the audience's benefit.

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

BRUH

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

they killed you twice
"i still love you guys hehe"
is he jesus

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

They were also nice to him twice (separately just like the killing)
And he literally has nothing else in this world or anywhere else to go. He just barely became capable of reading. He literally has no idea about anything. That house is his reality.

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

They're moe meidos.

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
Matthew 21:12

Even Jesus wasn't as forgiving as Subaru.

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

they killed him because "reasons" and not because lol for fun faggot did you even watched the ep

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

Can't read moon, can someone translate?

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

The period from May 22 to June 5 , " the French Open Tennis 2016 relay " will be broadcast by TV Tokyo six stations net .

Along with this , TV Tokyo , TV Osaka , is scheduled to be broadcast in this period in the TV Aichi : Episode 8 " Re different world life start from zero " , Episode 9 , the first 10 episodes , the day of the relay in some circumstances it might have to broadcast time each change , or a broadcast pause .

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

i don't think i forgive someone who killed me whatever the reason

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

Well all things considered Subaru is gonna end up going for the Sage route, due to him eating apostle/bishop power.
So eventually, he'll have to be the last one to pull the trigger to free Satella.

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

wow

who the fuck cares about tennis

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

What are the passive components that the sins have? I only know about the active ones, like sloth's wave of darkness, greed's invincibility and heart superposition

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

The "reasons" they kill him are completely out of his control. But later on in the story they stop trying to kill him, why?

He still has the stench of the Witch, and it's stronger than ever.

He's still suspicious, and somehow knows beforehand when bad things are going to happen and is always in the middle puppeteering every conflict.

Queerdong Clowncock is alive.

Cooper Davis
Cooper Davis

>>141685028
maybe it'll air on another station idk

it's not actually going to happen is it?
you underestimate the power of sports in japan

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

>>141685028
next three episodes
I thought it was ONE, I can't wait for three.

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

>>141685028
I guess it will depend of how long the matches are.

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

based young jesus not accepting jewish tricks
He should never have smoked weed, all he did was sit around all day in his late twenties touching people and eating all the time.

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

Hopefully sales don't tank because of this if it does happen.

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

I can't imagine that not happening to some extent.
This guy just hates money. First the manga swapping all over the place and now this.

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

Subaru's innocence is irrelevant. He smells like the witch because he is her champion and causal agent in the world. He is not being back to life because of his own power. Whether knowingly or unknowingly, he is doing the Witch's bidding.

Imagine that you are nearly 100% certain that someone carrying a contagious disease that will end all of humanity if allowed to come into contact with others for an extended period of time. They do not know they are carrying it, but you do. They stay at your house. Do you just let them stay? Or do you have a duty to get rid of them (and there will be no consequences).

I think you're looking at it as if Subaru is just a victim. He is going to execute the Witch's will. They are right to kill him.

His mission is to gain access to Emilia at all times. In order to do this, he must avoid the assassination and win the trust of Ram/Ren. That is the goal of this loop. It's not a good thing. Whatever the Witch is planning is going to be horrible for the entire world. Subaru has now flown under the radar.

And he is now under Emilia/Roswaal's protection, so if others suspect him, they cannot move against him openly. Granted, detecting the Witch's scent is not something a lot of people can do.

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

he is under roswaal's protection

Roswaal is the one behind every bad thing that happens, he even lures the witch cult into action.

John Diaz
John Diaz

Imagine that you are nearly 100% certain that someone carrying a contagious disease that will end all of humanity if allowed to come into contact with others for an extended period of time. They do not know they are carrying it, but you do. They stay at your house. Do you just let them stay? Or do you have a duty to get rid of them (and there will be no consequences).
Well, most people who hear the story of Typhoid Mary think she should have been locked up.

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

This is because he wants to test subaru, and agreed to support subaru as long as he manages to find a way to find the best outcome possible or else he'll turn against him.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

test

FUCK ROSWAAL AND HIS TESTS

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

He's useful as fuck as long as you do not ever dissapoint him.

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

How can Roswaal know the best possible outcome without his book?

If almost everyone dies Subaru could say "it can't be helped, I did everything I could".

He already got an imperfect outcome by sacrificing Rem to defeat bishop sloth.

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

implying he cares about the help

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

Oh okay I get it, best possible outcome for Roswaal.

I can't believe Subaru is willing to help him.

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

WILL HIM BEING USEFUL BRING REM BACK?

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

Well, Rem doesnt exist in everyone but subaru's minds so all's well.

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

No but at least extra firepower against 4 fucking bishops terrorizing a city

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

against

He's the one that invited them.

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

SUBARU BETTER GET A SATISFYING AS FUCK ENDING BECAUSE MY HEART CANT TAKE THIS

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

Best possible outcome for subaru, because he expects subaru to save everyone with his power thing. He'll only turn against hi if he percieves he's slacking off, by letting people die, etc.

Parker Stewart
Parker Stewart

Is this the first season?

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

Wait, so Rem as been Erased?

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

Wait. WHAT?

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

spoiling in progress
I love freshies

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

Bishop ate her

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

So, after lots of deaths and loops the guys finally down a whale with some gluttony powers. Subaru finds out that Rem had her existence eaten and is no longer remembered by all except for him. So rosewaal finds no foul as he can't remember Rem.

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

got curious
"it can't have that much suffering right?"
read the spoilers
mfw

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

Which one? I thought there were 3 bishops of Gluttony. Is Subaru going to have to collect the whole set?

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

Can she be saved?

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

They're trying to

David Hill
David Hill

I hope she turns into a wraith desu

That way Kia has Emilia-tan as a physical waifu and Rem as a spooky ghost waifu

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

Subaru already has a spooky ghost waifu.

She even gives him invisible timestop handjobs.

Christian James
Christian James

but she isn't even a full body apparition

inb4 >mordor

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

what
I thought people liked the game
as a game at least

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

I liked it as a game

I'm not 2deep into LOTR lore to know if it was good lore wise or not

I think people hated it

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

GHOST WITCH BLOWJOBS WOO WOO

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

It's been 12 volumes of the light novel and they still haven't saved her? Noooo

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

stop being fucking edgy kid, what? you hate your dad that much?

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

Is this accurate anons?
I read the pastebin as well

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

TV tokyo is a fucking mistake, i hope AT-X ignore the delay and just keep airing the episode anyway, let TV tokyo run the delayed shit themselves and lose some viewers.

Fucking tennis.. wtf

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

Did they not know in advance when they booked the timeslot that the tennis would be preempting them?

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

mfw they planned this to juice more despair for the despair engine they're building

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

what I got
meme filled trash with a faggot filled fanbase
Well you're here now so that affirms the second condition; I'm sure you'll get to work on memeing up the place too so, sure, it's accurate.

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

Even if AT-X airs it on time, you still need somebody to translate it. That said, there is zero chance AT-X will ignore the delay because Japan.

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

i never get what this meant, was there ever an explanation of how the world marked him for death? is it just because he is a foreign entity?

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

Every time I think about Subaru I imagine him doing his stupid pose while doing a horrible parody of Party Rock with the lyrics saying everyday I'm suffering!

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

Remove memes, user.

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

Foreigner that knows nothing, looks (smells) like an evil entity and get close to a King's Candidate. Are you this stupid bro?

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

technically he doesnt smell that much before he loops, his scent only grows everytime the witch helps him out ie:loop.

so tell me again, how is the world marked him for death the very first fuckin time he gets transported there?

i dont see any unseen force trying to eject him so hard, unless you are saying all of his death is pretty much the world saying fuck you, but that does not connect though.

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

how is the world marked him for death the very first fuckin time he gets transported there
Based only what's seen on the anime so far, he wasn't.

He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and got killed. Do you even watch bro?

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

i dont even think you get what i am asking the other user senpai.

i kept seeing the word "the world marked him for death" but i havent seen any proof that the world itself wants subaru out.

All i see is what you said, subaru was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Not some kind of mother earth force killing him forcibly and suddenly.

Ian Sanders
Ian Sanders

Do you even read bro? That user is addressing the copypasta at the beginning of the thread that states Subaru was marked for death since he appeared in the world. He wants to know how, since like you said he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and got killed and there is nothing to show he was specifically marked for death.

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

my user doesn't even have reading comprehension.. shiet senpai.

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

Because it hasn't been explained in the anime yet, kouhai. This is what you get from reading copypasta spoiler summary without context.

Yes I read the web novel bro. That copypasta in the beginning is stupid because it just invites more questions from people when it will still be months before it's explained in-world how and why he's "marked for death".

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

party rock
Is this you by any chance? There might be other sites you prefer.

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

Okay then, at least WN user knows about it, not some stupid pasta with no context whatsoever.
that pasta is pretty stupid as it will get people like me asking things as it doesnt have any context.. yet

any reason why you are not spoiling it? just curious, was it some kind of mind blowing explanation later on or something?

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

So, the Witch's scent is something that will attract various terrible things to him. They may kill him out of fear or out of envy (fitting for followers of the Jealous witch I guess).

But, it does appear that he actually could totally go off and rebel if he really wanted to. Fine, live a peaceful life, have kids, grandkids, whatever. He will die eventually and he will go back to that loop until he satisfies it's condition. He may die sooner if found by the Witch cult or others.

Also the situations are such that he often cannot really run away. Usually the loops begin when he is already about to be involved in something dangerous.

So, he is marked for death and even if he hides, all his life will just be undone and all the people he loved will be gone. He'd just be looking at two maids or an apple seller eventually, until he picked the right choice.

The witch uses his love for Emilia to keep him from straying though. He isn't about to leave her and the Witch knows it. Subaru has his own conditions. Even if Emilia is surrounded by danger and death for him it is all the more reason to keep looping back to her.

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

Takes too much effort to type an accurate summary.
Just idle on the thread though, I notice one or several people are very keen to answer each and every questions about spoilers, in details sometimes. No the factual reasons aren't mindblowing at all, the delivery is.

Srsly tho, that copypasta is dumb because you don't have to know about Subaru's dad or he's marked for death or whatever shit on the past 7 episodes. You don't need that yet.

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

that pasta is pretty stupid as it will get people like me asking things
maybe if you just read the material instead of shit posting a technically accurate statement wouldn't be a drama. Nah let's just warp the summary and discussion so that a second level tertiary can understand it without putting an effort in.

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

Remember Elsa's knife curving around him? Yeah.

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

thanks anons

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

... well, since when asking a spoiler/pasta that has no context and trying to get some user to spoil me is actually shit posting? really user?

i know, i wish i can read moon user, hence i kept asking questions. but eh

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

Elsa did that on purpose. See how the blade is curved? it's meant to fly in an arc.

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

Im gonna show that nigga some sick blade tricks

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

Nah you see it curving itself around him both times at the last second. That was his blessing in action.

Gavin Barnes
Gavin Barnes

I can't enjoy this anymore since the MC decided to kiss the feet of the slut who killed him multiple times and who was incredibly insincere. You have to be a masochistic cuck to want to get close to someone like that.

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

Whatever you say bait of envy

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

Accurate anons?

James Wilson
James Wilson

I am only envious of his proximity to Satella, the Jealous Witch, who appears to favor him. Emilia a shit. Murderous onis a shit.

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

i'll just say this.

you're going to regret saying those words as you continue with the anime

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

I doubt it, I prefer a nice genuinely evil slut to deceptively evil sluts.

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

I enjoy it simply because he's willing to chuck himself off a cliff for someone who wants him dead. If he can go that far this early in the show imagine the wacky hijinks he'll put himself through later on in the series. I may not be able to empathize with him, but I can laugh at all the misfortune he brings upon himself.

Also I want to see more Jackie Chan table flipping "I don't want no trouble" martial arts.

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

I doubt it
ah, thats what they all say

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

I don't like Emilia and don't see that changing. She basically spread her legs already for this huge loser despite being a royal candidate in addition to being bipolar split personality.

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

Haunted
I'M STILL MAD

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

What if I pointed a laser at Reinhard, would the laser also curve?

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

How many years before Yen Press catches up with where the anime ends?

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

New
/a/thread/141690331#p141690331

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

5 or 6

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

Yes.

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

Bill Murray kills himself in groundhog day as well.

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

NOT THIS TIME FAGJOB.

Actual new non-bait/shitpost OP thread:

/a/thread/141691080#p141691080

The only problem is double embed, I suppose.

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

Sports interruptions seem to happen every year

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

T

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

Actual new thread