Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

it's fun
it's comfy
why do you hate fun?
you take anime too seriously
it's fun
the animation is intentional
what's so upsetting about people liking something you don't?
you're just too insecure to have fun
it was SO HYPE
sorry you will never be able to have fun
stop taking it so seriously
i don't give a friggly-fack what Sup Forums thinks
you weren't around for the threads on Sup Forums
it's fun
Why are Trigger fans the biggest idiots of them all?

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cybQONsYDU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWTsVeDiFZw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ob6T7_QVnQ
Henry James
Henry James

better fights
better OST
better characters
better plot
Why is Kill la Kill so much better than TTGL? Aside from the fact that its based trigger

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

I posted it again lol

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

so angry you got told to lurk more you keep spamming the same thread

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

Why DOES op hate fun? Was he autistic?

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

He hates fun that's why
TTGL is better than KLK you retard

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

trigger morons are insecure about having their idiocy highlighted in the OP
It's always pointless to critique Trigger/Imaishi shows because you morons will always respond with the same, laughable retorts "it's fun! stop hating fun!".

Trigger niggers will always be stupid.

David Reyes
David Reyes

It's not suppose to be serious you retard
And you need to learn to have some fun

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

Learn how to green text you autist

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

I had more fun watching one episode of Galaxy Patrol than 3 episodes of klk

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

"SO HYPE" is not an argument.
I watch my animes in 320p, on my cellphone instead of 1080p flac with a 5.1 surround system so I don't know what "hype" means.

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

I wish /v/ kids would stop trying to make up studio wars to keep up with their console wars

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

It's not suppose to be serious you retard
implying comedies can't be critiqued
Idiot.

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

the animation is intentional
People actually said this?

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

I unironically think it's a good show.

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

implying comedies can't be critiqued
KLK a comedy
Right

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

there are people in this very thread that didn't watch klk with Sup Forums

How did this happen?

Ryan Howard
Ryan Howard

Better fights
Not really, the fights don't have any emotional impact in them
Better OST
None of the tracks are as memorable as Liberame From Hell
Better Characters
Only good time about the characters were the designs and Nonon's voice
Better Plot
It was retarded as fuck
They knew that with Kill la Kill people was expecting the new TTGL and they failed.

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

If you criticize the god awful animation, the trigger idiots will tell you the animation is supposed to be bad.

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

Good argument

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

The show became "too popular" and Sup Forums forgets it loved kill la kill when it was airing.

I like kill la kill and those who don't can have their opinions too

Matthew White
Matthew White

i-it's not supposed to be serious
i-it's not a comedy
No end to the backpedaling of a trigger moron.

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

Is it me or did Uzu seem like a character that was built up to a better things but they decided to stop developing him further?

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

I watch shounen only if it provided the addictive feeling of eucatastrophe

KLK had more than enough

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

Not really, the fights don't have any emotional impact in them
As opposed to TTGL? Ryuko vs Satsuki was better than anything in TTGL. Ryuko's character arc ended with the finale, so it was much more memorable than the Boring Stu aka Simon
None of the tracks are as memorable as Liberame From Hell
Don't lose your way, bub. And random rapping is garbage
Only good time about the characters were the designs and Nonon's voice
And the fact they had personalities? Simon had as much character depth as a piece of cardboard
It was retarded as fuck
Only because you couldn't keep up with it. TTGL was just random battle after random battle with no strategy and Simon taking it easy.

Thomas Gray
Thomas Gray

Can you read u dense dumbshit?
He was saying that KLK
Isn't a comedy and to suggest so is laughable

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

This series got worse with each passing episode, the first was so damn good and had so much style, but then it went full retard.

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

Ryuko vs Satsuki was better than anything in TTGL

Two mechas fighting on top of a galaxy is better than two slutty chicks swings words at each other

Not that I don't like slutty girl fights, it's just inferior to the ladder

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

Ryuko vs Satsuki was better than anything in TTGL
Ryuko vs Satsuki didn't have any of the impact that Simon vs Antispiral or any of the generals had.
Don't lose your way
Meh
random rapping is garbage
I agree on this, but that doesn't make it less memorable
And the fact they had personalities? Simon had as much character depth as a piece of cardboard
Is not like they have much personalities, they were basically a joke characters with some background throw in it, at least Simon went from a scared boy into a man and Rosseau had more development than any of KlK characters
Only because you couldn't keep up with it
Yeah because a plot about clothes to opress people is so complex
TTGL was just random battle after random battle with no strategy
It's a super robot series that parodies and homages other super robots series, of course it wasn't going to have battles that involved strategy
and Simon taking it easy
And KlK was Ryukoo getting angry and then hitting harder until she won

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

guys, the animation is supposed to be bad. stop criticizing it.

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

Two mechas fighting on top of a galaxy is better than two slutty chicks swings words at each other
the extremely powerful antagonist, who could have wiped out the earth in an instant, instead nerfed himself to fight on even grounds with the humans, who won because reasons
Compared to
Ryuko naively attacking directly because she thinks being brave, confident, and reckless is all it takes to win, then gets her shit kicked in and learns a viable life lesson
Its obvious which is better

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

That describes half the KLK cast

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

Ryuko vs Satsuki didn't have any of the impact that Simon vs Antispiral or any of the generals had.
Not really. In fact, the generals usually outsmarted Simon at every turn, but Simon just drilled through it anyway and won. Everything after Lordgenome's pathetic fight was pointless and didn't add anything to the series.
Is not like they have much personalities, they were basically a joke characters with some background throw in it, at least Simon went from a scared boy into a man and Rosseau had more development than any of KlK characters
Ryuuko developed a lot. She went from being a lone wolf who only cared about revenge to actually caring about the people around her. No to mention Satsuki was always there to act as her foil, so it was never dull with her.
Yeah because a plot about clothes to opress people is so complex
It wasn't just about the clothes, it was about Ryuko's family
It's a super robot series that parodies and homages other super robots series, of course it wasn't going to have battles that involved strategy
Have you seen older Super Robot shows? The fights every episode were pure flavor, not the focus. Every episode was about a character and their motivations, circumstances, and dreams. Then they'd get in the robot, combine and kick ass in a matter of minutes, sometimes using a strategy or new power to overcome the enemy's gimmick
And KlK was Ryukoo getting angry and then hitting harder until she won
The first fight against Satsuki shows that her getting angrier won't win her battles. She learns strategy and takes out each enemy with a unique strategy barring the last fight when she collected all the chaos emeralds

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

The spiral beings would've just kicked it up a notch if the Anti-Spiral decided to play unfairly so it wouldn't have mattered if it decided to fight on equal grounds or not.
I'm not really sure which series your post is in favor of.

Samuel White
Samuel White

Kinda but KLK is more memorable and a funnier show.

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

Every now and again there comes a series preceded by such immense hype and such widespread buzz, that nearly the entirety of Sup Forums tunes in for the first episode. The hype can carry even a mediocre show to vertigo-inducing heights when it comes to popularity and ratings. This is likely what occurred with the otherwise fairly below-average Kill la Kill. Presumably, had it been exactly the same series but made by a less notable studio, the show would have fallen under the radar of most of its current audience. Perhaps the bar had been set too high by Gurren Lagann, or perhaps studio Trigger ran out of creativity after their most successful series, but whatever the case Kill la Kill fell far beneath my expectations. The series is not just awkward, poorly written, shoddily animated, and badly paced, but aggressively so.

Kill la Kill, while it has its upsides, is not a good anime, and certainly not what an idle man such as myself wanted. First among its slew of negatives is the pacing; it’s all over the place. Sometimes the show skips across great lengths of time with next to no explanation, while other times entire episodes are spent on a single fight, Dragonball Z-style. It seems some parts of the series were written as though it were made to be thirteen episodes long, and others were written as if it were part of a fifty episode epic. It’s off-putting and outright odd. The pacing is remarkable not for the directorial expertise exhibited by it, but for the lack thereof.

The pacing is, however, the least of one’s worries while watching the mess that is Kill la Kill. Were it not for the excellent soundtrack, I’d venture to say that the redeeming qualities of the show are few and far between. Shoddy is the best word to describe Kill la Kill‘s animation. Shoddy and haphazard. Shadows are often left an unnatural pitch black, and the backgrounds are largely poorly detailed and unappealing with their slap-dash construction and dreary colors.

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

I unironically disagree but I respect your opinion nonetheless

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

The academy where a good part of the show takes place consists almost entirely of various shades brown, grey, and dull blue. That’s not to say a show needs to be entirely vibrant and colorful, nor am I implying that the character designs of Kill la Kill don’t make up for the boring environments, but some more interesting venues would not go unappreciated. The use of stock footage doesn’t much help matters; the same transformation sequence can be found in almost every episode, and after a while it becomes rather grating.

What’s more, the amount of deus ex machina used in the show is simply astonishing. Very little gets done without the main protagonist gaining some unexpected, unexplained new ability that magically changes the tide of battle. It inspires precious little admiration for the writers. The show tries to be a sort of Dragonball-Z/Gurren Lagann hybrid, but fails to do what either of those shows did right. It completely lacks the originality of Gurren Lagann, and in comparison to that series Kill la Kill just seems like a soulless cash-in by a studio that has made shows that had some real heart.

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

this, though i thought the affected KLK hate would settle down when it stopped being flavor of the month

based show

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

originality of Gurren Lagann
Oh MAL, to be so blissfully ignorant

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

How you explain the show leaving such a noticeable mark way after the dust been settled? The easy answer is that everyone have shit taste excep you, i presume?

Logan Ward
Logan Ward

This is a trigger moron, everyone. Read his post and thank your lucky stars you weren't born this stupid.

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

why do you go for such lengths to shit on people who have so much fun

William James
William James

Because the ending is a blatant ripoff.

Seriously, the rest of it was good fun, but the lead writer just taking his peers conclusion almost scene for scene was depressing.

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

Because people who enjoy something, no matter how shitty it actually is, always wins over someone who didn't enjoy it.

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

i agree, and he was my favorite elite four (the only one who got major development was ira, houka got literally none)

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

The fact even the haters are active and this passional is a testament how strong of an impact Kill la Kill made. What an awesome show.

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

arguing with Triggertards/Kyoanifags is like trying to play chess against a pidgeob

Alexander Diaz
Alexander Diaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cybQONsYDU

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

Trigger shitters will defend this

John Miller
John Miller

haters
awesome
As if it wasn't already glaringly apparent this was a show for normalfag dumbshits like yourself.

Isaac Martinez
Isaac Martinez

Who the fuck would unironically watch the original

In the end, originality means fuck-all to the viewer, that is me.

I enjoyed KlK, while the so-called original would be a fucking pain to watch.

Defending justice for the sake of justice doesn't do anyone any good. Only the end result matters, and Trigger delivers.

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

You should have seen the shitstorm when the guy posted it in /krg/ and here.

He wasn't even being incendiary or calling it a ripoff, but people got all pissy and tried to say he was making up connection.

I mean they're both kind of just Zambot 3's ending anyway, but still.

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

Since you are doing comparisons to KLK...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWTsVeDiFZw

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

le epic anime youtuber
/pol/ picture

Fuck off, retard.

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

The image post is that because that was literally my reaction watching through it.

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

both Senketsu and Ankh are artificial
both throw tantrums about this
both give the protagonist a berserk rage mode
both are tied to a family member of the main cast

I can't believe I didn't see it the first time.

Jayden Thompson
Jayden Thompson

Did you just mention...justice?

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

Why do you like tumblr?
Why do you want to force this shitty anime?

John Campbell
John Campbell

This kind of arguing leads nowhere and would invalidate 99% of fiction that has pleased the [current population] for eons.

Fucking nitpickers think outside the box.

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

Fuck off, retard.

Nice reply, you tard.

David Perry
David Perry

Everything after Lordgenome's pathetic fight was pointless and didn't add anything to the series
We found out why lord genome kept humanity underground
Ryuuko developed a lot. She went from being a lone wolf who only cared about revenge to actually caring about the people around her.
Caring about people is hardly a development where as in Simons case learning not to depend on other people and to stop being a wimp, and into a confident leader who can save the universe is a much better development
It wasn't just about the clothes, it was about Ryuko's family
please nigga it was all about clothes
The first fight against Satsuki shows that her getting angrier won't win her battles. She learns strategy and takes out each enemy with a unique strategy barring the last fight when she collected all the chaos emeralds
Fine I'll give you that

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

cancerous /v/ermin namefag is on Sup Forums

Kill yourself, retard.

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

At this point I honestly can't tell if people are false flagging or if trigger fans are actually retarded.

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

Kill yourself, retard.
Edgy

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

Kinda but KLK is more memorable
Are you serious? I still remember Kamina's speech word for word after all these years. I don't remember jack shit from KLK.

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

I don't care if its a "/v/ meme". Still doesn't bother me the fact on being a tard. Speaking "kill yourself" being one of yourself.

Mason King
Mason King

Kill yourself
Stop trying to fit in kid.

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

Trigger niggers btfo

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

Trigger a best

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

it's comfy
who the fuck said that about KLK?

William Foster
William Foster

Bane?

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

what's so upsetting about people liking something you don't?
This is an actual question I have.

Eli Long
Eli Long

insecurity, need for validation, amplified by anonymity; the usual.

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

I had more fun with Ninja Slayer than Kek la Kek

Noah Roberts
Noah Roberts

Why are you so triggered, faggot?

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

Will this ever be a thing user?

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

The fact even the haters are active and this passionate (sic) is a testament to (sic) how strong of an impact Naruto made. What an awesome show.

Robert James
Robert James

Seems like you're pretty Trigger-ed

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

It might be.

Never ever :(

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

Kill la Kill was complete garbage

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

This

John Gomez
John Gomez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ob6T7_QVnQ

MMMnnnn-ahaha, I say! Such PLEBIAN taste in anime!

Yes, we come to anime to think. I find it funny that you seem to think of it as some form of high art.

All anime is shit.

William King
William King

its a "hype" anime

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

stop liking things that I dislike
no, you stop disliking thinks that I like
triggerfags get out
moefags get out
Why do you people even bother? These threads are literally the same shit over and over, and yet you feel the need to rehash them every week. What exactly do you get out of this?
Also, reminder to sage.

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

Would you go to a metal show with Satsuki?

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

I put them on the same level together, there's no reason to start shit.

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

I also remember Kamina's speech and Kittan's awesome death. But i remember baringly anything else. I can however, narrate you the entirety of KLK episode per episode. Specially the first 9.

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

Don't forget Simons speeches about drills at the end, good symbolism and comparison

Leo Cox
Leo Cox

I was like the OP once
Now I'm enjoying klk, sorry for not listening to you guys

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

Ehhh, Simon was allright i guess but he never got me hyped by himself. He was pretty dull unlike Kamina. The latter's speeches were always explosive and inspirational no matter what silly.bullshit he was spewing while Simon always sounded like dorkly chunni and it somejow got worse the more effort he put on those.

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

This, I only watchet the first 2 episodes because Sup Forums wouldn't stop talking about it. God what a shit show.

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

I feel sorry for you, you'll never expierience the hype all us fans had

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

Kill la Kill is a shitty anime and is the perfect example of the kinds of "Flavor of The Month" anime that are killing the industry.

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

And WHAT a speach, I might add.

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

Terrible anime

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

god damn you're all a bunch of arrogant fucking retards

where do all the grown adults go to talk about anime?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page