How is does make feel you?

All urls found in this thread:
https://jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

Warm inside.

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

Annoyance and an impending headache because it's the start of yet another M/a/doka thread.

Jack Martinez
Jack Martinez

I get the feeling you get when you walk in on god making out with the other god.

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

Anger

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

Kyoko and Sayaka are better

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

Warm and fuzzy but also butthurt that the madoka fanbase on Sup Forums is so cancerous
We should've pretended it's shit like every other popular thing so that we wouldn't attract such people

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

I do hope they cut the subtext bullshit and either have Homura's love returned or drive the final nail in her coffin and have it not returned.

Camden Gray
Camden Gray

Aroused and warm/fuzzy.

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

Go to /u/. I'm not even kidding. No trips and HomuHater and ACK are actively stomped out.

Christian Russell
Christian Russell

I'm all for MadoHomu but too many PMMM threads.

Jason White
Jason White

You are "homuhater" or at least you pretend to be. And ACK is a boogiman made up by a mod with mental illness. https://jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg

Also, even if your life depended on it, you couldn't list a single valid thing that people who are against crack have done wrong.

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

Hi

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

It's been years since something like that could make me feel anything. Maybe a little gassy.

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

makes me wanna read some cute fluff fic of them or something. girls kissing will never get old.

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

Anyone else ever want to fuck the shit out of Homura and get her to forget all about Madoka?

Jackson Brown
Jackson Brown

We all want to put a smile on Homu's face, but that won't give her any long term happiness, user.

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

You should really visit a gastroenterologist

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

I said a little. As in, one fart in this threads general direction.

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

Homura would beat the shit out of both of you degenerates. Shove your pity up your ass.

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

Gross, don't you dare propel shit current towards my direction

David Fisher
David Fisher

Sick.
Sky is up above and abyss is down below. They were never meant to be together. And if they do, the world is doomed

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

/a/thread/141656010#p141668920
What happens is September?

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

I think Moemura and I could be friends. HomuHomu would probably kill me for existing though.

Implying Japan believes in you Christian heaven and hell
Implying Madoka and Homura arent going to scissor so hard they become a yinyang next film

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

If scissor what you mean is God will bring divine retribution and cut the devil in half I might believe that

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

Condeming a 14 year old girl who just wanted to be with her friend to an eternal hell seems too edgy even by Urobuchi standards.

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

Don't imitate me!

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

scissor so hard they become a yinyang

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

Madoka isn't god tho. And Homura isn't satan.

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

He's one hell of motherfucker isn't he?

This post is
so
wrong
on many level

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

You'll have to forgive me. I forgot that part in the bible where satan went back in time to save god from dying until god made a wish to disappear from the world. I also forgot that part where satan ripped god from heaven out of love and wished for god and his arch angels to live happy, normal lives. I also missed that part where satan was perfectly okay with being god's enemy as long as he was happy.

Oh wait. That never fucking happened because only a retard would think Homura is actually satan.

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

Anything to relieve her stress.

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

/v/ pls go.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page