Why is this a meme exactly? Why do you people hype this scene up so much? Y'all...

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

Why is this a meme exactly? Why do you people hype this scene up so much? Y'all had me thinking he said it in Engrish or something, or yelled it, there's literally nothing special about this scene.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

The phrase itself is kind of cool sounding, and the poses are the most ridiculous in the series (until Vento Aureo at least)

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

WAMUU!!!

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

Awaken my masters

Eli Phillips
Eli Phillips

You've been locked in stone for untold ages.

Your vassal comes to bid you awaken, and... quite naturally since this is JoJo, you pose.

The rest of the scene only increases the sense of awe as they quite literally talk and walk over the humans as they discuss subjugating the planet.

The special part about this scene is that in most cases, the writer makes sure the villains insist the heroes are ants; It's a refreshing bit of "show, don't tell" when instead, they squash one, nearly kill the one that managed to sting them, and simply release him when they realize it would be more fun to kill them in their prime.

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

>>141670777
Nice trips, my masters!

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

That whole scene was fucking amazing, user.

Everything was handled perfectly, even the music.

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

Same, I don't get it why it is overmemed so much. If it was done better then that would be a different case.

Aiden James
Aiden James

The pose.

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

Why do you people hype this scene up so much?

Gay aztec bodybuilder Snake awakening his masters, Rom Stoll and Prince Ali how mighty is he!
They instantly pose
Not hype

Maybe you should get better taste and read the manga.

Though I don't blame you too much, the current JoJo fanbase on Sup Forums is cringeworthy enough so maybe they gave you the wrong idea about it.

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

Maxresdefault? I have no idea.

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

"Awaken my masters" has been a meme way before the anime adaptation, and looking for the reasoning behind old memes is kind of pointless. It's like asking why "they're taking the hobbits to isengard" was/is a meme, there's nothing especially hilarious about that line and it had a very average delivery. People make a fuss over things that seem trivial to some and I personally think the more we try to explain ourselves, the less you'd probably understand

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

Because fucking awesome theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

So it's Bane of Sup Forums, I got it.

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

But the DKR prologue was at least hilariously confusing, which is why /tv/ went autistic over it

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

you literally don't
fuck off
bane is new shit compared to awaken my masters.

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

This CAn't be haPPening.

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

Bane
Did you mean "bone"?

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

So it's Bane of Sup Forums, I got it.
What?
It's nothing like Bane and was around for much, much longer.
How new are you?

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

420chan
brother

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

lurk more, newfag

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

The Same reason /tv/ loves the TDKR opening plane scene. The scene is perfect music,pose and voices its great.

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

Man drugs are degenerate as fuck but 420chan is great. That shithole is my backup for when Sup Forums becomes 404chan.

Juan Rogers
Juan Rogers

It's not even the most ridiculous in that episode

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

Bane of Sup Forums
That would be Keit-Ai.

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

No, you retard. Bane was spammed and forced to hell and back when the movie came out to the point where the whole board was associated with it. Jojo memes have been around in the fanbase for decades.

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

Manga scene is probably the most ridiculous posing ever done in JoJo.
Anime comes out, the pose isn't perfect but the music is ridiculous.
Also Joseph.

You have much to learn young grasshopper.

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

What the fuck? No!

There are too much things wrong with your statement.

It's not an Sup Forums thing - it's famous with the entire jojo fanbase (which is NOT just /a/).

Next, it is not nearly as heavily spammed like Bane. If you're looking for a real contender for bane, it's Keit-ai.

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

Why are people who post in /v/ allowed to post here?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page