https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2454058
https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=984311
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070623251
http://steamcommunity.com/id/franklube
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/editorial/2003-06-08/2
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ChocoBar9&status=7
Logan Turner
Logan Turner

It's a tracker, and it does that just fine. It also links you to (generally) the best available torrents for different series.

As far as the community goes, who gives a shit, why would you even make an account.

James Miller
James Miller

BakaBT is okay, but due to the fact that it folds to DMCA it's lacking some content. The best way is to use all sites and method to complement each other, so you don't have to rely on any single site or service. You should get an AB account and know how to use XDCC.

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

Can a nigga get an invite? Applications are closed

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

This is the Holy Truth of the Lord, Himself.

Nyaa: Has mostly everything, but not everything has good seeds.
BakaBT: Good seeds for things Nyaa doesn't have seeds for with the drawback of not having anything by certain companies.
AnimeBytes: Anything and everything one could possibly need and good seeds with the drawback of being a private tracker.
XDCC: Seasonal stuff without having to worry about seeds.

It would be great if there were just a single place, but it's great how they all have some benefit over the other that warrants all of them to be used.

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

Not when you post shit from Facebook.

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

why would you make an account

You can still somehow freeleech without a private key?

David Cox
David Cox

Sorry I still use Facespace

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

Since I don't watch airing anime, I use AB almost exclusively.

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

As of last month, yes, they had public torrents. Just can't search their site directly.

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

As of last month
As of always. You've literally always been able to DL the torrents without an account.

Ryder James
Ryder James

It's illegal and wrong. Don't be a pirate.

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

Make an account
Search for title
Open title
Copy URL
Logout
Paste&Go the URL
download the torrent

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

google "[series] bakabt"
open link and DL

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

Sometimes I like to browse titles before downloading.

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

I have no idea what this means. Its not like it opens directly into a save file, you still get all the series information, and you can click the alternative torrent link pages. It's literally what you posted but without all the retarded steps.

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

Browse titles. (s), multiple.
As in go through and just look at different series before downloading something.

That's fine if you know exactly what you want to download.

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

I simply meant I wasn't sure, since I hadn't used it since then. I remember some years ago they blacklisted a few client versions and people mistakenly panicked.

Andrew White
Andrew White

You don't need to use BBT to do that. You can even use fucking MAL.

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

Sure, you can. Does it really matter where you do it? I do it on AB.

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

Keep defending your inefficient method all you like, and people will mock you for it all they like.

I do it on AB.
Yes, and? Unlike AB, you don't need to sign in to use BBT at all. Which was the original point.

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

I don't see why you're so aggressive over this. I didn't even post the method originally, I was just stating why someone would browse the website instead of using the Google method.

I haven't used BBT in years, it's a garbage website and there is literally no reason to use it at all.

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

aggressive
Welcome to Sup Forums.

I was just stating why someone would browse the website instead of using the Google method.
Re-read this bit
Keep defending your inefficient method all you like, and people will mock you for it all they like.

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

There isn't really a difference of doing it on BakaBT or doing it on MAL, except doing it on BakaBT gives you the URL and you don't have to use two websites.

James Brooks
James Brooks

That actually didn't work for some period in the last like month or so, as they requiered some pass in order to use the tracker from client, but I guess things are back to normal now.

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

Bakabt has nice descriptions, most of the time. That alone has value in my book. They could drop the whole tracker and only have links to other trackers and it'd still be worth having.

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

It also links you to (generally) the best available torrents for different series.
AHAHAHAH

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

Your only other available option is AB, but good luck getting an account.

Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry

tfw got lucky years ago with some random user giving out an invite
Really glad too, easily the best place for anime.

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

Is there seriously people who have troubles getting a AB account? My application was basically just a giant shitpost and I got in.

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

Make an account so you can access the search. Open every link in private browsing mode. It's the only way to use Bakabt unless you're a serious uploader and have something to contribute. Otherwise you're wasting your time worrying about keeping a good ratio.

Animebytes has great collages of all the shit bakabt doesn't have due to pussying out to the DMCA. That's where having an account with them comes in handy.

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

giant shitpost
Post it faggot.

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

Post decently and they'll get you in. AB isn't much hard compared to other private trackers.

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

Yes, but fuck off with your shitty recommendation thread.

John Peterson
John Peterson

i got to mangapark.com and save each page individualy

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey

Just watch manga on youtube you fucking retard.

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

Hi10anime anyone?

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

I use everything.

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

all these cucks without an AB account
ahahaha

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

people still aren't on KM
i'll never understand this

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

Can I use your everything

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

"ironically" niggaposting
uses facebook

Wow I'm shocked

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

lurk for 2 years before posting

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

Can somebody invite me over animebyte?

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

Trips confirm it.
But newfag question here. How much of a pain is it to be part of AnimeBytes's private community? If I wanted to join would I have to actively particpate in stuff on their website?

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

Its page shows that applications are currently closed

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

ab invite
KM invites exist

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

also doesn't U2 have a shitload of BDs/DVDISOs?

David Reyes
David Reyes

not getting invited by fellow /a/nons.

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

Is there any place shittier than MAL?

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

hardly ironic
normies can't enjoy cartoons apparently
thanks Sup Forums

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

Ask an user that's been warned for the past few years anything

pic related

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

Tumblr

46gb
who cares

Dominic Russell
Dominic Russell

That's when i got warned. ever since then ive logged in, then logged out and used public traffic to get em all

ive added over 1TB to that number since

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

So what does an user have to do to get an ab invite?

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

Prove to me you'll actually download anime and maintain a good ratio.

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

>>>/google/
/wsr/

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

normies
Fuck off to /r9k/

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

get invited to AB by an user here years ago
gets sent a message after a year later saying im the highest uploader out of everyone he sent an invite to
feels good man

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

Animetosho is good for latest and also DDL.
Otherwise nyaa, u2, ab.
Does u2 have invites?

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

give the succ

Connor Price
Connor Price

not that user, but by prove, you mean by proving my ratio on other (private) trackers?

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

Yes. If you have no experience, you can try your statistics in your torrent program.

Either way it's too risky to give out invites without some kind of proof you're not a filthy leech.

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

I've never seeded in my life, however if it is for the sake of (hang on, they have music and concerts and that kind of stuff on there too right?) the poorly seeded and hard to find Nyaruko music among a few others that I crave so badly, I was gladly give you a good 1.00+ ratio. I have 300gigs monthly bandwidth so that isn't the issue.
I'm also far too new to understand how to get around your private seeding like that other user was saying, so I wouldn't fuck you guys over there either.

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

Rarely seem to connect with leechers
Raw ratio is incredibly low
Still have a great regular ratio because so many things are freeleech
Hey I guess if leechers don't often connect to me I'm not really needed anyway.

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

Sounds like you should get what.cd more than AB.

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

He'd probably need Jpopsuki (I'm not on there so dunno if it's shit or good. )

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

I was worried when it wasn't working last month. Glad the old method works well again.

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

i have a 4.00+ ratio on audionews, if that's worth something. i also have a what account (but that's in much worse shape because i was invited back before i learned good torrenting practices). i can back these up with screenshots if necessary

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

xdcc is basically someone hosting with vps, right? I'm impressed they can afford hosting dem huge packlists.

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

could also be a home connection. wouldn't be unheard of, some anons have their own sites hosted themselves

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

Maybe yeah. I don't have either since I'm not hugely in to music.

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

Invite me pls
I swear my ratio wont go down below 0.03

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

It's common to use botnets to serve packlists. However it's extremely unlikely for HS to use botnets given how much animebytes yen they give out weekly.

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

using a private tracker

I see the AB shills are out full force tonight.

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

search Sup Forums on animebytes
49 pages of mentions

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

What's the population of AB?

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

The majority of people would only logon and download shit.

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

I use ab to look for versions and then google them
People there have SHIT internet, I'm in the top 10 of uploaders just having a 500/500 FTTH and casually seeding some stuff

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

Post your Steam and I'll send you one. I have 4 invites left.

James Roberts
James Roberts

Anyone know where to torrent albums of Japanese artists? Can't seem to find a seeded Tomoko Kawase discog. Yes, I checked Nyaa and AB.

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

If I wanted to join would I have to actively particpate in stuff on their website?
People come and download shit. You don't need to post at all.

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

Question for people with an AB account.
Since it says they also focus on japanese music, do they have Movie and Drama OSTs? I've never been able to find a good source for that stuff.

Oliver Rogers
Oliver Rogers

Have you tried Perfect Dark?

Connor Price
Connor Price

I have 3 invites on AB.
mfw people think BakaBT and Nyaa has everything
You're missing out so much.

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

Bitch please, ab just reupload content from nyaa, 99% of the anime there is a fucking reupload

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

Who cares if there are reuploads when AB is the only place with a good amount of seeders?

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

id=226
id=2522
id=623
id=228

id=26

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

not using facebook

you live under a cave or something? no friends?

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

Yeah 15kb/s seeders, I'm that 500/500 guy and I NEVER got a torrent downloading/uploading over 1/3 of my connection there

Seriously, ab is nice because it have the stuff organized and shit but its 100% unnecessary and it have 0 exclusive content so stop trying to be elitist trash when you are on one of the easiest private trackers there is

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

ab is nice because it have the stuff organized
This is the only reason to use AB over Nyaa
The only reason to use BakaBT over AB it's that it doesn't have a lot of stuff nowadays

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

elitist
re-readthey all have some benefit over the other that warrants all of them to be used

0 exclusive content
Watch more anime beyond current seasons.

Connor King
Connor King

kissanime.to

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

and it have 0 exclusive content
If you take the exact definition of "exclusive content". AB actually has 66 of them you retard.

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

BakaBT over AB
AB over BakaBT

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

rutracker, they have 98% of the stuff of what.cd, another useless elitist memetracker I rarely sue anymore

https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2454058

Dylan Scott
Dylan Scott

I used to use that, but I changed ISPs like 2 years ago and now I can't make it work for some reason. Can't even load the anime gril when you open it up, just draws blank for me.

You lost me

Coolio, lemme try this one.

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

You have a up to 2015 torrent too

https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=984311

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

artist.php?id=319
artist.php?id=6624

So, how much more spoonfeeding do you need?

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070623251
Go ahead

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

I don't need any. If you read my post, I said I already checked A-B. No seeds whatsoever on The Brilliant Green and february 6. But thanks.

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

6 games
2 hours played

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

playing games

I don't have time for this shit.
My backlog won't reduce itself.

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

Try What. Not everything is seeded and it's hard to make ratio but it generally has the best retention of any private tracker.

Noah Green
Noah Green

Now check again.

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

Rutracker have it, better and more seeded, fuck what meme

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

Does anyone remember when it was Box Torrents, and the faggot admins stole the site away from Box? Not that I care, but it was entertaining to see someone hijack an entire site because they were too stupid to ask him about how money was spent. A hilariously dick move.

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

not using rutracker, what, animebytes, kat, TPB, nyaa, bakabt, slsk, /mu/ archives, google and rippers together so you don't miss any music
Pleb.

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

According to musicbee I have a music backlog of 7 years, so fuck off

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

Does anyone know how long or when animebytes will next open applications? heard joining WCD getting to PU was the best option but i'd rather avoid that since i have no interest in music

Angel Foster
Angel Foster

Are you literally retarded?
What.cd ONLY have music

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

It's time to admit that you enjoy downloading more than you enjoy music. Shit taste doesn't even begin to cover it.

Mason Parker
Mason Parker

that is why is a backlog, fucktard, I delete like 99/100 of what I hear

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

You can use WCD to get into AB because they have recruitment threads. I did it that way because I was too lazy to fill in an application. All you need to do is send the recruiter a PM and wham you get an invite.

Gavin Taylor
Gavin Taylor

That's why i said i have no interest in joining WCD. What i said was from what i've heard get into what.cd become a power user then get recruited into animebytes from there.

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

If you don't have anything better to do, yeah

The AB application takes like 2 minutes, joining and getting ratio on what.shit could take months

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

Ah yes the needle in a haystack approach.

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

Post screencap of the other 1/100. I'm genuinely curious. And what's your setup? I know this isn't /hpg/, but hey

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

What an assbackwards method. You're supposed to get in through AB first since that's the one easier to get into and much easier to hit PU and then use that to get into other trackers like WCD.

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

I have like 400+ hours and I got just one game.

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

fuck off dotard

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

Applications are closed, so from what i've heard that's the best method if you can't get invited directly. I would rather avoid that though

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

AB applications are currently closed though.

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

Tree of cute.

I hate mobas

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

I used WCD for music and to get into Bibliotik because I saw threads about it on /lit/. I saw the AB thread and thought, why not? So I guess I got into it along the way.

But usually AB applications are always open so it's weird that they're closed.

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

I'm surprised you lasted that long. The linear storyline and repetitive questing had me groaning when I reached 40. To each his own, I guess? Post pic/spoiler]

John Allen
John Allen

Still better option than through WCD since if you exclude open reg and invites, you have to get in through the interview which is an even bigger waste of time than writing app for AB. Also, WCD staffs are bigger autists than AB, especially when it comes to people getting invites through public sites.

WCD already doesn't have seeding bonus so hitting PU means actually having decent internet connections whereas some SEA fag or Strayan with shitty internet can coast by to PU easily.

Using WCD as a gateway to other trackers is probably one of the least efficient and most stupid method, especially since WCD is notorious for being one of the harder tracker to maintain.

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

XDCC: Seasonal stuff without having to worry about seeds
I usually use haruhichan for xdcc but what you say is pretty much the norm nowadays. I remember the irc days having to ctcp to people and queue up shit I wanted to download before I headed out to school. Torrents may have killed most of the irc communities but they have made everything simple.

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

I wonder how can I screencap this

I'm collecting and filtering music since 56kb internet, my "proper music" archive is big as fuck (pic)

Past year I started removing .ogg and under 96kbps trash from the early internet ages and replacing it with loseless, rutracker was a bless for that, what.cd only was necessary for ONE artist

880DT with some fiio

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

Autism and cuteness triggered me. I wanted a mage like Eva McDowell and so I went full retard questing and solo leveling until I got to warlock.
And yes, I'm a boring one. Goddesses are really stupid autist fucks, and for my surprise the tsundere one is the only one worthy.

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

It's recommended if you want to get into BTN or want to get music (and I don't mean /mu/'s easy to get memetier stuff). Unless you want to jump onto AHD route WCD makes a pretty big fuss about making their invite requirements very high. There are also some retards who can't find stuff to upload because they don't know what anime is.

But for Sup Forums animebytes is the best route because even the most idiotic /a/non knows where to get shit.

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

Nice. I myself have DT770's and some fiio's as well. Bass isn't that good but I mostly listen to math rock anyway. All-time favorite artist?

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

Yeah i think i'm just going to wait till AB opens applications again.
Going the WCD method with interview just sounds like a hassle, maintaining a raito shouldn't be a problem as i have 94 down 23 up from NZ so i assume that should be good enough.

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

http://steamcommunity.com/id/franklube
I'll send you a screenshot of my torrent program stats if it would make you feel better

Jack Martinez
Jack Martinez

XDCC is still quite good for books but for anime I find Nyaa, Baka, BTN or AB just easier in general.

College used to block the ports used for XDCC but you can change them around and still download. I torrent on college using a cheap server which doubles as a VPN.

Josiah White
Josiah White

I had the 770 and loved them but they died (physically) so I got the 880, I can't notice any difference at all, but they are both comfy as fuck

Alexander Kaschte

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

Epic post dude

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

even the most idiotic /a/non knows where to get shit
You overestimate things. Between /wsr/ being made and the increasingly more lax attitude towards spoonfeeding sources, quite a portion of posters here are worse than before.

Hell, ironically on AB. I've seen people who admit to browsing Sup Forums being the ones asking stupid shit that's been explained in the FAQ and being lost about many things while fucking redditors were doing shit like uploading official manga scans to AB and /a/'s precious FTP and generally not being clueless on the tracker.

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

even the most idiotic /a/non knows where to get shit
Were you here when Nyaa went down for a few days? /a/nons were flipping their shit because they had no idea where to go. Torrents have made people stupid.

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

Reddit probably made a guide for that

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

No, I meant a screencap of your mage. Did you reach endgame yet, and how is it? Any chances for a competitive scene?

Random comment, but I got a bit disappointed when I learned that it wasn't like RO at all, which is my all-time favorite. You played it too?

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

Yes, and they had the sense to read and follow the guide. Because again, as I said, there are Sup Forums posters on there who can't even fucking read the FAQ and needs people to tell them.

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

No there are guides everywhere and they might just be familiar with private trackers and/or use seedboxes so they don't even need to bother finding a significant amount of stuff to upload. Also there are a lot of people who cross-site.

Liam Price
Liam Price

That is some weird, obscure stuff holy shit.

Eh, honestly I feel like M50x's are still the comfiest cans I've tried to date. I still have em for when I listen to gangsta rap

Have any mainstream genres you like?

James Lee
James Lee

even the most idiotic /a/non knows where to get shit.
Looking at some of the shit in sad panda threads, threads that got derailed due to hissy fits due being unable to find source, I highly disagree. Also

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

In the context of my post, that just further proves my point about how fucking stupid some parts of Sup Forums is.

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

M50x's
My brother

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

Seeing this thread made me remember hanging out in mIRC waiting for a show to be released and seeing the triggers spam the channel as the show was released.

!I'mgay
!Totallyintodicks
!SPAM

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

You can auto download shows either by RSS or by using the IRC if you're running rtorrent on linux.

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

Anyone got a spare invite to AB? Their registration is closed for who knows how long.

Nicholas Collins
Nicholas Collins

I was just remembering the good ol days. Back in like 2002 when digital fansubs were starting to take off. I can't even remember if torrents existed back then.

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

For some reason when I try to log it pops up an error windows and the game goes down. The game is full of bugs, but then again, it's open beta.
Then again, I'm always shoutshitposting, so... I don't know.

I was going to do some guild, was leveling a swordie to Templar. I don't know anything about competitive, I just want to kick some latin guilds asses.

I played RO, mostly kRO. Most of my friends grew up and have childrens now so I'm alone on this. While I liked RO, I feel ToS gives me way more liberties to do stupid shit, if they release soon R8-R10 and the 500-600 lvl cap, this game is going to be a killer. But I'm really tired of the "I'm a RO veteran player", like if that means anything.

Adam Barnes
Adam Barnes

It could be too long since I really don't look at the genre but the music itself, but I can tell you which "genres" I loathe

pop/rap and everything that sounds like it/whatever genre is the stuff you have in the youtube tops and basically what the people that use youtube to play music hear, I guess

And is not a matter of being muh snowflake, I can't stand that kind of music since forever, I used to have a walkman with scatman while kids around the school had the backstreet boys

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

Man I wish I'd found IRC and fansubs earlier.

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

I didn't mean to sound like that guy, but considering the hype around the developers of ToS being the same as RO's, not really surprising if a lot of people would expect the same as me. Guess I shouldn't have had high expectations.

And you feel more free in ToS? Low-levels like me are stuck in the shitty storyline killing 10 Vubbes or whatever, and it's not looking to end anytime soon. While I hate grinding in general, forcing upon people quests isn't a good idea, I think. Maybe I just hate mmorpgs lol

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

invited a bunch of people from Sup Forums to AB
they all went inactive

Yeah not inviting anyone from here again.

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

emule/irc releases of fansubs era
.rm video and horrid yellow subs translated by a first year japanese student that could make duwang look like a nobel
No thanks, only people that had yet to born at that point could "miss" it

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

It was loads of fun. Back when Gundam Seed got licensed a rep from Bandai come into Ani-Kraze's channel and basically told them to stop fansubbing Gundam Seed or Bandai would sue them. All sorts of crazy ass drama all happened within those irc channels. AnimeJunkies told off an Urban Vision rep when they decided to not stop fansubbing the Ninja Scroll TV series. Good times.

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

You expect anyone to use AB beyond torrents?

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

Damn, ANN still has that article.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/editorial/2003-06-08/2

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

Don't be like that

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

DT770 mids are non existant. Vocals sound sucked out.

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

Post your anime list.

David Peterson
David Peterson

Give me a review on the M50x's that one guy mentioned

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

I have 5 invites left
Post mail/steam acc and a speedtest

Julian Lewis
Julian Lewis

BASS BASS BASS BASS

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

So you have them or you heard it in leadiophilistelite.net?

Because I had a lot of them and 770 with proper equal and amp have flawless mids

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

I may consider inviting people if people post anime lists (any format) and disposable email.

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

They are a forced meme

AB started to monitor invited people don't do it

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

Single place
Well yeah that's animebytes. Being a private tracker isn't really a downside and you can get in prett easily.

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

Remember when Sup Forums would laugh at people asking for source? Remember when 5 different retards wouldn't fall over themselves explaining to utter retards how to get into an entrylevel private tracker?

It wasn't even that many years ago.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ChocoBar9&status=7

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

Auditioned. DT770 are v-shape incarnate.
proper equal and amp
Are you trying to say "x doesn't sound like x because I used EQ"

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

I'm on my phone though.

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

Would you rather have this or someone talking about what shows they watch using Crunchyroll™ and Netflix™?
Pick a poison.

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

They sound okay to me. That's coming from someone who only has had an M50x, 598's and 770's though, so can't say much. They sound way better than the first two though, but I rarely use them for anything other than math rock.

Good choice to get into decent headphones. Comfy as fuck (honestly, can wear them all day), bass (perfect for someone who likes rap, like me) but no soundstage at all. Good stuff though, dirt cheap too.

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

the easiest private tracker
What's the difference to hard ones?

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

Take it to /g/catalog#s=hpg boys

James Walker
James Walker

what shows they watch using Crunchyroll™ and Netflix™
They should leave.

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

soundstage
What does this mean

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

I think you meant /ptg/

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

audiophile buzzword, doesn't really mean anything. they say it has something to do with "depth" but it's actually just placebo.

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

Read the past few posts

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

Did anyone else lost it's Baka BT account recently due to their bullshit e-mails never arriving ever?
And not being able to log in in any way

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

what you need when playing csgo.

Benjamin Peterson
Benjamin Peterson

Head-Fi memes

William Kelly
William Kelly

Good thing I only play fighters

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

did bakabt fix the free account leech or do you still have to do the login/logout?

Justin King
Justin King

actually making a bakabt account

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

bakabt+nyaa
you don`t need anything else

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

You can still do it, i just copy the url from one browser then paste into another that's not logged in.

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

maybe if you have literally no taste

they have the same problem: lots of old and/or obscure stuff isn't seeded or never even existed

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

Hey it was YEARS ago, just for the easy browsing. I don't care about it but man I did seed unseeded torrents once in a while over the years
I seeded NANA a lot

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

I don't really care much about soundstage/headstage but I have tried enough to know that a HD800 sounds wider than a Portapro.
How do you explain this? Is it a frequency response thing?

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

someone requests something obscure you have
seed it for them so they can pass it on to others

sometimes it feels good. it's the closest thing to sharing dvd/vhs nowadays

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

im always download files with "free leech" on AB
because i cant seed anything on AB
there's nobody downloading
how the fuck can i seed if there nobody on AB?

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

XDCC
this shit never works on me ,its freeze my PC

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

Exhibit A

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

Good thing we're in the make Sup Forums great again era.

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

Meanwhile there are still anons who can't into FTP and sad panda and can't even google the guides.

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

FUCKKK
i got 5 H&R
cant seed either nobody's downloading

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

Whether or not anyone's donloading is irrelevant. Just let the torrents run a couple days and your H&R will get cleared.

Brandon Torres
Brandon Torres

Those are called newfags and should be told to lurk the fuck more.

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

Stop helping these people, you fuck. Part of the purpose of private trackers is to weed out the retards.

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

By the looks of it, he's deleted the torrents and since he's too retarded to understand how it works in the first place, no matter how much help he gets, he's still fucked anyway. Can't help those who can't even help themselves.

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

kansha anon-kung

fuck off

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

Impossible when they give you invites to hand out.

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

Anyone giving out invites?

Owen Watson
Owen Watson

sent ;)

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

Thanks

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

>>141680275