Is Rozen Maiden actually any good or do you fags just spam desu for the sake of...

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

Is Rozen Maiden actually any good or do you fags just spam desu for the sake of desu?

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssgm5rUpgUs
Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

nobody has spammed it for years fampai.

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

You're about a decade late.
No one spams desu any more.
Did you come here straight from the encyclopedia dramatica?

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

So you guys have absolutely nothing to do with desu derailing /b/ threads on a regular basis? Sure.

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

Why don't you go back there you little shit?

If you weren't such a moron you'd realize that Sup Forums is too small to have any real effect on /b/ even if you could mobilize all /a/nons, which you can't.

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

D

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

If you weren't such a moron you'd realize that it doesn't take many people posting something to circumvent flood detection

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

going to /b/ post palin emails

Who the fuck does this? That board is a wasteland.

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

A wasteland full of tasty traps and boipussy.

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

3dpd garbage

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssgm5rUpgUs

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

It's a pretty alright show, although I actually disliked most of the main dolls and was mostly cheering on Suigintou to fuck shit up. Really Suiseiseki got so popular in my opinion because the other mains fucking sucked and she didn't. People didn't wanna say this but well, to me it's obvious. The show also struck me as kind of odd back then and in fact still would be if it was new today; how often do you hear "delicious dolljoints" still?

Desuspam was also the Chaika of its day, only if Chaika was a magnitude 6, Desu was a 9 on the Richter scale. It was still a common sight as late as 2009.

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

It really makes no sense, but fills me with nostalgia or something.

Easton Green
Easton Green

its ok but a little childish in tastes.

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

There really has been a resurgence of desu shit this year.

Seen it here, /v/, /vg/, /b/, even fucking /fa/.

Thought is was only one guy, but it can't be.

James Wood
James Wood

reviving dead memes
go back to the stone age user

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

Watched the first episode and wanted to know if it was worth continuing.

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

I love the first EP, watching it over and over has some sort of OCD calming effect on me.

never finished the series because I don't want it to end in my mind

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

/b/
I can guarantee you that Sup Forums has nothing to do with whatever is happening in that shithole of shitholes. Now go back and stay there.

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

The manga is good. Only the newest season follows the manga and only goes like halfway through its second part.

Nolan Bell
Nolan Bell

It's all /pol/'s doing.

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

go ahead, to finish the story i haven't finished it im right in the middle i believe. But they also have a 2013 series that continues it.

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

Desuwa is better.

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

DURR HURR NOBODY HAS SPAMMED DESU IN YEARS

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

People still spam desu, they do unknowingly when they try to say "to be honest" while using a shitty acronym.

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

this desu senpai

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

Classic Sup Forums is still exist!

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

Again, no one knows or cares what happens on /b/.

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

nobody has spammed it for years fampai.
No one spams desu any more.

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

nobody spams desu
/b/ spams desu
/b/ is nobody
Checks out.

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

its a word filter you retard t b h gets filtered to it

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

holy fucking shit you are so new it's amazing

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

Call me crazy, but I kind of doubt people are posting

T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

No one was talking about /b/, and no one thought you were fucking talking about /b/. You should realize this automatically, but of course you don't, since you're fresh from the worst board on the site and should head back immediately.

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

Is Rozen Maiden actually any good

By the time you're done watching, you're gonna want to fuck one of the dolls.

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

Desu is old and busted

Desu wa is the new hotness

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

Who the fuck is that?

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

Who the fuck are you?

Connor King
Connor King

Of all the boards I visit, Sup Forums is the only one that can't immediately recognize a pony reference

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

Theres always been some people that still spam it in /b/ threads, it isn't some fucking underground ongoing Sup Forums raid.

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

Pony?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page