Jojo thread

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

JJL raws may be up in a few hours since UJ do same day digital now.

What will Hato's stand be called?

http://pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

All urls found in this thread:
http://pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
http://taokasu.blog114.fc2.com/blog-entry-1099.html
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/140315001/#140326530
http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=jojo%E5%A5%87%E5%A6%99%E5%86%92%E9%99%A9&fp=1&tid=4555813609#!/pidac12b07eca806538701d36fe90dda144ac34826d/pn1
http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=jojo%C6%E6%C3%EE%C3%B0%CF%D5&tid=4555813609&pic_id=ac12b07eca806538701d36fe90dda144ac34826d&pn=1&see_lz=0
http://imgur.com/a/GPxIB
http://imgur.com/a/la17Z
http://imgur.com/a/TPeVf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDYuETSmYBM
Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

DIO

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

Why didn't Josuke just destroy the ceiling with Soft and Wet when trapped in Kira's apartment at the start to defeat the guy?

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

cuz

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

dropping a ceiling on himself.
that's fucking stupid

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

Please protect Okuyasu's smile at all costs

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

kicks slightly to the side of him, not directly above

Solved it

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

I don't think you understand how a ceiling or support works user.

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

You don't think if you make a hole in the ceiling the rest will somehow tumble down, do you?

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

What in the nine hells

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

tfw your bitch gets out of line and starts hitting you with her heels and climbing up walls

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

bump for white snake wielding a gun

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

Don't you like the Neapolitan torture dance user?

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

Whitesnake uses a lot of guns in SO. The only thing stronger than a Stand with a gun is a Stand with a gun on a horse. And Whitesnake's final form is horsecock.

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

you don't think he will hit him on the first try do you user? josuke isn't a Mary sue. also God forbid he pour more snakes down the hole. and a lot of the ceiling will be gone by the 3 or 4 hole. it's a retarded fucking idea when he has the higher ground.

Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller

Thinking about it now it's really fitting how the reason he finally loses control of the situation is that he underestimates family ties between humans.

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

We will never reach mutual understanding with them will we?

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

Didn't he also shoot Johngali A

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

Yeah

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

In the fucking throat.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

I want Whitesnake to shoot in my fucking throat.

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

I just noticed that its head used to look less like a crown

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

In over heaven it's actually revealed that DIO sent Johngalli to Florida as Pucci's bodyguard, hence why he knew who Pucci was

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

tfw whitesnake reveals the Kennedy assassination was his doing.
on a side not, being reminds me just how personally I found the part 6 stands to be way more hit or miss then in any other part.

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

whoops meant to say "being reminded of Manhatten tranfer reminds me about how I felt about part 6.
who cares about glorified fan fiction?

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

pic related when whitesnake

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

He really should've realized romantic relationships with humans are a bad idea after Aisho lost his house

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

Araki forgot the flashback man and he will never appear

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

He was just using Hato to get into the house and cover everything with Vitamin C though and probably intended to kill her when he was done too.

Leo Morales
Leo Morales

So, now that Damo's about to die, when do you think we'll get a new group of rockmen? And will they manage to be as fun to read about as the jobber crew?

It's seriously great how endearing all of these fuckups were, even the twins. Sasame was the only unremarkable villain in JJL so far.

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

REEEEEEEEEE

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

What if the gun is a stand too?
And also the whole horse?

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

He probably thought Hato's even dumber than in reality, didn't he tell Norisuke he's still gonna marry her after he kills him and takes their house?

Hato's dumb and frankly sounds autistic if not worse, but her heart is ultimately in the right place, in hindsight it was pretty obvious considering how Araki usually writes

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

He will appear tomorrow. Mark my words.

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

Sasame

Ain't the the guy Kira tricked into eating his own fingers or something and rented a space above his apartment just to get revenge?
He was strange

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

So Damo never truly loved Hato?

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

Doobie Wah was a really good fight.

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

He seems to have thought she'd do absolutely anything he wanted her to just because he got her to like him so much. The rest of the plan was good, but as a rock he doesn't really get human relations, especially familial ones.

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

For now it's debatable, we do know rockmen can genuinely display love thanks to Aisho's backstory, but I'd say in Damo's case it was probably just cold calculation, plus he probably considered Hato a status symbol of sorts.

It seems like Hato did genuinely love him though.

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

Almost as bad as Joshuufags

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

Bizarre even.

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

Dammit Damo is turning into my favourite minor villain, maybe in front of Aishou. The rockmen are so good

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

I still don't get why so many people want Joshuu to be relevant, he has about as much potential as Hazamada

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

I don't think we're just gonna flat out get a new group of them since JJL has been all about connections (Damo said this himself when he first started interrogating Norisuke) and if there was another group they'd have been teased already or had a role in the flashback (unless in the 30 odd pages we haven't seen from 54 yet we get a tease but it seems unlikely) to give them some past and backstory with Josefumi and Kira like the Rockbuddies. There could be one or two members left in their crew we haven't seen yet but I doubt one of them is the main villain if they haven't been teased or shown yet. There are definitely introduced characters though. We also need proper fights and arcs for Kyo, Karera and Jobin plus an answer to all the equivalent exchange stuff and what the fuck Rock Humans even ARE. JJL has been running for over 5 years already and SBR ran for just on 7 so I don't see JJL going for too much longer than that. The set up and mystery structure it's using doesn't lend itself to huge sprawling epics like SBR so I doubt we're gonna get a new unintroduced group of villains after Damo kicks it (there's no guarantee he'll die next chapter but chances are fucking slim for him considering he just got stabbed in the throat).

The Rock Jobbers are my favourite antagonist group though. At least Damo and Yagiyama actually accomplished stuff before dying.

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

Never ever.

And Damo's behavior towards Norisuke raises some questions. Norisuke was clearly not on Jousuke's side early on. Jobin is seemingly allied with the rockmen, therefore not with Jousuke either. Norisuke may be a 3rd party in all of this.

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

This. I expect him to do something cool then die but he's never gonna be in the 'crew' with Yasuho and Josuke like they want him to be.

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

We did get a teaser, that stuff with a mysterious publisher whose symbol was on Kira's wrist (presumably because he and Josefumi wanted to investigate it?) early on is probably meant to hint at Damo having some more buddies in the town, maybe ones that didn't get directly involved in the fruit smuggling business. There are some small hints that we might see a rockman mangaka too, I could see a duo like this.

It's important to note all of the rock jobbers sans Damo were confirmed to be pretty young even for humans, let alone rockmen, maybe the remaining few we'll see are older and closer to Damo in terms of experience.

Kyo and maybe Hato are the only people who might end up in the team imo, Joshuu's just going to be occasional comic relief

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

Norisuke was pretty quick to suggest Yagiyama wasn't human when Josuke said he had stone skin, and immediately wanted to see he dick. My guess is he was just feigning ignorance but revealing some information so they could survive and he wouldn't have to reveal that he knew what Rock Humans are. When he gave in to Damo he just straight out said he knew Yagiyama was a Rock Human with no other explanation, like he knew that Damo knew about them and Damo knew that he knew about them. So far it seems like only Norisuke and Jobin know about Rock Humans in the family so it might be a firstborn thing.

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

I don't know about them being particularly notable as jobbers. Aishou was clearly never fighting-minded to begin with despite his unstoppable stand, but Yotsuyu was competent enough and Damo managed to kill off Kira. Who did Pucci's underlings or the assassination squad ever kill?

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

I do expect more but I don't expect any of them to be the main villain since they haven't been teased at all 5 years into the part.

And Kyo is technically part of the crew, she allied with Josuke at the ed of their fight. It was released like 3-4 years ago but in-universe the fight only happened about a week before Damo showed up at the house so she hasn't really had time to do anything else in the story yet. And before this chapter I never would have thought Hato would be a contender, even if her Stand is just the heel ability then it's still a really good straight up combat Stand. And unlike Okuyasuwho was supposed to be stupid as well, Hato seems to know how to use her Stand in a fight.

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

People also tend to forget by rockmen standards they're probably a bunch of teenagers considering they live for 240 years and both Aisho and Yotsuyu are below 30, and Aisho is struggling with a heard condition and poor control of his rockman powers on top of that. The only real jobbers are the twins and they're quite obviously comic relief.

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

wait

on alternate terms. if Josuke is Josuke, Yasuho is Koichi, and Kyo is okuyasu

who's Joshuu supposed to be?

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

Rohan

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

Fatty. And Norisuke is Joseph.

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

I need to actually get caught up in JJL so that I can contribute to these threads and not get spoiled

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

Joshuu = Hazamada
Hato = Mikitaka
Tsurugi = Hayato or something
Norisuke = Jotaro/Joseph

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

Hazamada. (Similar personality, Surface had a screw in its forehead and Nut King Call's power is screws)

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

Don't think of it like that. It isn't set in stone which new character can reference which older character. One old character is often referenced my many new ones in different ways, and likewise one new character can reference several old ones at once.

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

isn't set in stone

Heh

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

The main villain is Yagiyama guys, he was the first Rock Human introduced and all he wants is social status. Norisuke wanted to find his dick since Rock Humans dicks are like polyps that can regenerate if they aren't shattered and can get to salt water in time. Yagiyama died in the ocean so he was able to regenerate and is currently hibernating beneath the Higashikata mansion. His proximity to the Wall Eyes means that when he finally regenerates from his detached dick, his Stand will have evolved as well. He wants to fully integrate with human society and gain social status so he can rule over humans without giving away his Rock Human status. He was planning on betraying Damo in the first place but Josuke still being alive and then killing him put a spanner in the works and now he's waiting to regenerate and continue on. Hato is going to be about to kill Damo in JJL55, before another massive earthquake hits and Yagiyama walks back in and kills Damo then and there.

My dad is Araki.

The beginning is slow as fuck but it picks up after the arc where Tsurugi kidnaps Yasuho.

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

If Koichi's sister was piercd by the arrow instead of him would she develop Paisley Park? Both Kiras have KQ and Diego didn't have The World only because he ended up stealing another stand, so it'd make sense the firstborn Hirose daughter is bound to always get PP.

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

Who knows, they're different universes that are completely unrelated but FATE and all that. It Just Works™.

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

Yagiyama's going to be a polyp growing through the whole island, controlling other rockmen. That's what his "I am a rock, I am an island" mantra means, he's going to literally become an island. Trust me, my babysitter when I was 5 was Araki's wife

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

I don't get the people who say that Flashback Man is just an earlier design of Yotsuyu.

Don't you think if Araki COMPLETELY changed the look of a character so that he was 100% unidentifiable as his previous iteration, he would have written a line in which a character says they recognize him, or implied that it was him in some way?

It just seems unlikely that Araki would turn a character into a totally different person and then just expect everyone to know that it's the same character.

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

Jeremy?

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

implying the wall eyes aren't the main antag
Someone is going to break something and cause a huge natural disaster, and the wall eyes are going to say "Fuck this," get up, and take the town on a walk to Italy.

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

rock twins are comic relief
in what fucking way

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

the twins and they're quite obviously comic relief.
Explain yourself. I have a condition where I don't understand sentences that make no goddamned sense.

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

Is her stand Mandom or King Crimson?

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

They're so incompetent it's funny. They've literally gotten nothing right. They couldn't kill Karera or Josuke when they were alone and so they never stood a chance against the two of them together. Their entire fight lasted a single chapter despite 3 chapters of build up. And in the flashback they couldn't even take out an injured Josefumi who was trying to protect a corpse. That user was probably wrong in calling them 'comic relief' though.

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

They are trolling, niggah. /jojo/ is nothing but memes.

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

post your dankest jojo-memes

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

This. It was obviously an early design for Damo.

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

They show up twice just to get defeated with normal punches, they're not really comic relief moreso than other rockmen but they're laughable for sure

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

I want to believe you. I want to believe that people aren't that stupid. But with Poe's law and all, I worry that the average Sup Forums user really is a total dipshit.

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

No. Memester faggots go and stay go. We're talking about Jojo.

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

What if flashback stand is to live only in flashbacks?

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

flashback attacks
reminds you of that one time last week where he kicked your ass
suddenly you're recovering from a week-old ass kicking

I would read that.

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

Their entire fight lasted a single chapter despite 3 chapters of build up.
They showed up in 44 and died in 46.

They're not comic relief, but they're not quite at the position of a normal villain of the week either. The arc was not theirs, they were only there to serve as punctuation to Karera's one. Every chapters in that volume was called Love Love Deluxe.

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

Why was Johnny wearing a sailor's hat over his normal hat?

Can't you just pick one or the other, Johnny?

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

Guys guys... What if it wasn't a flashback, but a vision of the future and Gapy was just having Deja Vu?

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

Bites the Dust and King Crimson.

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

Hat stacks are a proud Joestar tradition.

Adrian Roberts
Adrian Roberts

If Hato doesn't end up a man party member I'll be honestly dissapointed.

Joshuu us obviously going to do SOMETHING, even if he's not a party member, but Hato has genuine potential with her stand. I would hate for Araki to waste her.

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

How the fuck else would you know it's Johnny? Araki still had a sameface problem back then.

Jason Long
Jason Long

can someone tell me which chapter did Bruno got donut'd by Diavolo? my internet is slow as hell right now and i think i stopped reading there

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

Do you never heard of Joseph "Three-Hats" Joestar?

William Murphy
William Murphy

Because his "normal hat" is his hair.

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

The fact that they said his name, that he was a horse rider, that he competed in a "big race," that he has a star motif on the rest of his clothes, that he uses Tusk, that he uses Infinite Spin.

There are a lot of hints. The hat isn't really the big one.

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

tfw you realize that it's called Vitamin C because it makes the victim undergo full-body scurvy

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

It's one of the 'Mystery of King Crimson' chapters, so anywhere between chapters 518-523.

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

But the Japanese have a short but wide FoV and that makes obvious details not stand out to them.

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

QUIZ TIME

Who is the main villain of Steel Ball Run?

HINT: It's not Valentine.

Zachary Baker
Zachary Baker

Johnny.

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

thanks brah

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

Johnny is. Reminder that Johnny and Gyro are terrorist assholes.

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

The population of the USA as they're the ones to elect and then support Valentine

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

Np. It's volume 56 if that helps.

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

Trash

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

Valentine was right, guys!
This is my least favorite meme.

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

What's up with SBRverse protagonists being the real villains? Johnny wanted the corpse for purely selfish reasons and Gappy is unknowingly committing mass genocide on Rock Humans who only want to get by.

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

Hs ideals might've been noble but he was a pretty horrible human being himself

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

That's not even where JJL mains went wrong. They stole from the rock people first. Joestars are terrible people in the SBRverse.

I feel sorry for Gyro, getting dragged into all of that shit by Johnny.

James Gomez
James Gomez

Josuke is murdering the fuck out of rock humans only because they keep attacking him and his friends for no reason

David Lee
David Lee

I just now realized it, it's very obvious that even besides genetics, Kira and Josefumi are 100% descended from Johnny.

They're more or less well meaning kids who, when pushed into a corner, go absolutely goddamn whirlind-of-death murderous, more so than anyone in the original joestar line.

And really, unlike the original joestar line, their luck is consistently Rock Bottom shit. The joestar curse was bad, the Johnny curse is just sad.

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

Johnny and Gyro

Funny Valentine had a pure intention to make his country great, proved by how good america looked like back then and have proper law AND the niggers are still on the farms tilling soils
he intents to keep america that way for generations to preserve the purity of a great country, with more civilized whites and the niggers put in their proper place, lower than shoe heels

then there's a rich pampered fuck who got shot because he treated someone like a dick, became a paraplegic, and made a le generic boohoo story about him turning good. following some random italian retard who can't even follow basic instructions from his father

the biggest joke of SBR is that the Zeppeli family tried to utilize and perform their "spin" for generations, and some random cripple managed to master the perfect rectangle in a few months

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

Kira/akyo are Jotaro

William Allen
William Allen

Valentine was an asshole and the only reason he could come off as so justified was that Johnny and Gyro's own motivations for getting the corpse weren't handled as well as they should have. Honestly as much as I do love SBR I feel like it kind of collapsed on itself at the end writing-wise with things like this and how characters like Wekapipo, HP, and even Diego ended up amounting to almost nothing. I'm sure Araki was perfectly aware of this himself though.

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

Not even his ideals are noble. A person that would willingly inflict pain on 96% of the world's population to protect the other 4% is not a hero. Their actions are not noble or brave. It's selfish, short sighted, and monstrous.

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

the biggest joke of SBR is that the Zeppeli family tried to utilize and perform their "spin" for generations, and some random cripple managed to master the perfect rectangle in a few months

Wow dude that's harsh

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

Valentine sympathizers are /pol/tards
The pieces of the puzzle are coming together.

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

A person that would willingly inflict pain on 96% of the world's population to protect the other 4%

what?

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

That's Love Train. All the misfortune in the ring gets shot out to someone else in the world. Valentine wanted the ring to surround the U.S so all the bad shit that happened there would be shifted onto someone somewhere else for no good reason.

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

wow that's actually a really great idea

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

Johnny literally got fucked by RNG

Karma has it's own way

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

A real hero would have spanned the ring wide enough to cover the globe, then use D4C to redirect misfortune to another universe.

"Based universe" indeed.

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

It makes sense but in practice dumping all of your people's misfortunes onto random people who don't deserve it is kind of a dick move. When Johnny shot at Love Train his nail bullets got shot out across the world and hit random people including kids, obviously killing them all.

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

Please, Johnny is no better, he used the corpse for HIMSELF as well.

The reflection would be diluted by the masses of the world, it would barely make a difference. America could strive and prosper and thus bring humanity forward.

Jayden Russell
Jayden Russell

Valentine's bodyguard was black, try again

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

and?

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

strive
"Thrive," user. "Thrive."

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

why is part 4 opening so shit?

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

Nation leaders did worse things to "protect" their countries, what Valentine planned was pure intentions without any self-gains

People already die evrywhere and many countries are already fucked beyond saving, Valentine wants to make his own country great by turning it into an utopia free of misfortune

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

Neither of them killed anyone at all.

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

You mean he did a reverse Funny? That's kinda sad.

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

DAKETA KYO MO JOJO NI

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

tfw no Valentine and D4C SAS

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

I don't know what I was thinking there, thanks, need to sleep.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

Johnny's father.

The guy shamed his own son and made him feel like second-class scum. We all can learn the lesson from him to never treat your children badly or they'll become gay, paraplegic, chase Jesus across the continent and kill the president.

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

no Diego SAS
no Diegosaurous
no Gyro SAS
no Ringo with Mandom
no Underworld airplane/jet playset
no yasuho/PP
no Norisuke King Nothing
no joshuu Nut King Call

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

part 7 is soon. they announced gyro at least. I eagerly wait to litter my collection with part 7

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

Gyro is already announced

no Mikitaka
no Yukako
no FF
no stand for Weather
Donatello/Rykiel/Ungalo will never get made

Josiah James
Josiah James

How much did you get Kira and KQ for?

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

Nicholas Joestar is the main villain for dying to a single fall off his horse.

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

I never said Johnny was any better.

David Reed
David Reed

$50, I got them a while ago.

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

zaku

lol what a shit taste

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

PROTIP: Advancement comes from adversity. Humans build and create to end misfortune. We become more by starting with less.

A world in which nothing bad ever happens means America doesn't thrive, they just lay around all day jerking off while everything outside of Love Train's influence feels the pain for it.

Austin Young
Austin Young

plz no bully.
Fuck you, I like zakus

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

just lay around all day jerking off while everything outside of Love Train's influence feels the pain for

it.and that's a bad thing? that's basically the current america without the SJWs, niggers, and landwhales

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

Where did you get them from? AmiAmi doesn't stock them and I'm not really interested in getting any second-hand figs from Mandarake

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

Go back to /v/.

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

Amazon.

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

stalking mandarake. they sell unopened boxes sometimes. the Japanese are autistic about keeping things nice anyway.

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

It's bad for everyone else, AKA the majority.

Anthony Powell
Anthony Powell

As long as I'm happy, it does not matter at all how it affects anyone else.

I heard your birthday's coming up. How old are you gonna be? 14? 15?

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

SONO CHI NO SADAME

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

I want Jobin to come home and witness all this bullshit happening at the Higashikata house right now

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOO

>select all images with bread

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

comes home with a suitcase just to find a dead fat guy, his sister on the roof, and the maid stuck in the wall

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

Gappy ends up Marrying Hato
Joshuu gets with Kyo
Diaya gets with Sasame
Yasuho gets with Karera

Colton Hughes
Colton Hughes

user, sjws are a bunch of kids below the age of 25, they mean nothing to the wider world unless you spend all your time obsessing over comic books and cartoons, and even in this case it's blowing shit out of proportion. Go outside, meet up with some friends, find a job maybe, you sound like you're in dire need of that.

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

daiya with sasame
Poor daiya.

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

Woops, didn't mean to reply.

William Perry
William Perry

post more stray cat, I love that bugger

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

user, Joestars and Higashikatas are somewhat closely related currently, I'm not sure if Araki's into incest beyond drawing Giorno and Jolyne hugging once

On top of that Daiya is a manipulative bitch but she's also just a kid and deserves better than this

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

Yasuho gets with Karera

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

so her stand power is making pasta extra al dente?

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

Are the Rohan spinoffs getting animated any time soon?

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

Dead Man's Questions first, please.

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

Is there a reason people call it 'Vento Aureo' when it's just 'Golden Wind'? Does this piss off the guy who gets pissed off when people say 'La Squadra'? Was he actually Ghiaccio this whole time?

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

There's an OVA of one if you buy every Blu-Ray

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

Yasuho doesn't like her mother's attitude, no way she can go with Karera, Kyo on the other side...
Gappy ffm with Daiya and Hato
Joushuu hangs himself

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

They announced they were doing OVAs of them for people who preorder every volume of the DiU anime. So yes, but not until next year.

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

Joshuu ends up with Karera since they're both desperate and offputting enough for that, although I assume Joshuu washes himself marginally more often
Higashikata sisters will probably marry some rich dudes with no story importance

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

Summer 2017

William Foster
William Foster

>>141680656
You know who should really get with Karera?
A fucking shower.

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

So why is it that when it comes to Vento Aureo, English speakers call it “Golden Wind"? huh? Golden Wind, Read Golden Wind and die, all that… Why wouldn’t it be ‘Read Vento Aureo and die’, dammit! Doesn’t it bother you? Doesn’t make sense to me…ARE THEY MOCKING US*?! SPEAK IN ITALIAN! IN I-TA-LI-AN! PISSES ME OFF! IT’S BULLSHIT! IDIOTS!!“

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

Calm down you frigid spaghetti.

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

Have you ever worn a zoot suit?

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

You have to be 18 to post here

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

jojofags

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

Who's the chick with pink hair?
I don't remember seeing her in the manga...

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

why were part 6 stands so obscure

it was one after the other

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

Doesn't recognize it
You have no place here.

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

he didn't get it

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

I was only pretending to be retarded
c'mon

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

We all wore zoot suits once.

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

Damo is too based to die

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

part 8, get reading fag.

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

Sorry I've still haven't found any manga of the part 8...

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

Will Joushuu ever be more than a comic relief?
He has a cool stand, during the shakedown street arc also said that he didn't really mind staying with Gappy, yet again he didn't have a proper fight

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

Just finished SBR and now i want to read part 4, what source did you read it on? The translation i have is god awful, pic related

Ryder King
Ryder King

Batoto is your friend, user.

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

Animeonly please go and stay go

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

Where did you find this picture of me! You must have discovered identity! KING CRIMSON!

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

he doesn't recognise edited quotes from charachters that were just fucking being talked about

Get the fuck out of here.

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

Ignoring the fact that you're reading parts out of order and that is bad, read Duwang. It's a right of passage.

Afterward, you'll get a feeling so complicated.

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

anime onlys are cute

James Edwards
James Edwards

reading on a computer screen
I prefer paper!

Jordan Jenkins
Jordan Jenkins

Not everyone can be part of the crew, it's not like Fungami, Hazamada, Fatty or Gwess were

Evan Long
Evan Long

You'll be waiting a few decades in that case, unless you can read Japanese or Italian.

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

Batoto.

Always batoto.

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

Huuuu... That destroyed my day...

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

It feels weird tho, him not being a strong part of the story, probably cause it's the third character we get introduced to, so I expected him to be relevant

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

Damn this thread is crawling with crossboarding newfrenemies.

I'll be back when the chapter gets released.

David Reed
David Reed

I'm not going to bully you for reading things in a weird order, but could you explain why you decided to read part 7 before part 4? I have literally no idea why anyone would choose to do it in that order

Jackson Cooper
Jackson Cooper

So in a couple of hours?

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

I never really understood why crossboarding is bad, is it bad to have multiple hobbies?

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

Given how popular JoJo is, especially outside of Japan, why is it that they don't do official translations?

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

There's nothing wrong with it. People just get autistic is all.

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

Yasuho is already taken by pic related. He licks her regularly and she doesn't even get angry.

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

to be fair, it doesn't matter that much since the universe resets. it still wierd as fuck.

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

It's more about people coming to boards they don't understand the culture of and then acting like they fit in while behaving like dipshits.

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

I suppose so, I guess I could sorta understand if they read 1-3, then read SBR since it mostly references those parts, and are now going to read 4-6 and then 8 for the references there. It'd still make way more sense to read it all in order though, not to mention how jarring the style change is in that order.

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

Nothing wrong with it, but don't bring other board culture here.

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

It's the other way around. It's still huge in Japan and pretty much everywhere else except English speaking countries. Italy are already publishing JJL. For English it's mostly copyright issues because when they say 'English' they technically mean America, and the US' copyright laws are fucking backwards and draconian. So as a result they don't bother and no one gets an English version.

Andrew White
Andrew White

board
culture

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

CHAPTER RELEASE WHEN

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

I kinda hate how this board sucks part 7's dick. it makes people rush through it to just feel lukewarm about part 7 at the end. I feel like everyone likes it so much because it was the first jojo most of us got to start as it was coming out.

Easton Young
Easton Young

That's not it and the anime shows that. They localise around copyright issues. It's simply that JoJo didn't get big enough to be a big manga in the Anglosphere until the anime happened.

Now it's getting big enough to dub and release as manga. SDC JoJoniums start this year, they'll probably do DiU after that.

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

I NEED THE FULL CHAPTER NOW

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

A few hours for raws, then a little more for some speed translation, be patient

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson

It's not even the 19th in Japan yet.

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

Oh no, i read it in the order of
Now i want to read 4
dont question my methods

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

You are the worst kind of person. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

Part 7 is pretty much an entirely different series until Stands get re-introduced. You'd miss a few references here and there, and the last fight loses a bit of its impact, but reading the other parts isn't really necessary for a full understand of it.

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

6 first
I'm laughing my ass off. How fucking confused were you? Did you understand ANYTHING in that part?

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

not reading it 6,3,5,1,8,2,7,5

pleb

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

that fucked order
I can say without a doubt that I hate you as a person

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

Holy shit, fucking how did you end up starting with part 6? That ordering is unreal

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

How confused would you be when Diego uses The World

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

starting with 6
At least you got to experience the most bizarre shit with NO buildup, while the rest of us were somewhat prepared.

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

Please tell me this is bait

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

nigga what the fuck

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

Best Jojo reading order: 3 > 4 > 2 > 6 > 1 > 7 > 8 > 5

immediately introduces you to stands so you won't become a hamonfag, and also explains the first two parts pretty well
hypes up part 2 and joseph's past even more
putting a part between 6 and 7 means you wont get confused about made in heaven or ireneverse being the sbrverse
catches you up to jojolion slightly quicker
can follow jojolion and part 5's retranslation at the same time
part 5 doesnt have much to do with the rest of the series anyway

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

I'm questioning your everything b8ty

>select all the food /bait/

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

just, why?

DMQ is so boring. even if you're a tasteless Kirafag, it's barely a Kira story at all. it's a random story that could be about literally any ghost, because none of it actually has to do with Kira specifically. it could be a story about Joe the Ghost and it would be no better or worse

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

best order is 12345678
nothing else.

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

What the fuck, are you serious? What reasoning could you POSSIBLY have for reading the END of the first series, and then going back to the beginning, and then skipping to 7 for some reason???

David Thompson
David Thompson

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, you dumb faggot.

I bet you're the kind of dipshit who thinks MGS should be played in chronological order, too.

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

Kira without Killer Queen and dressed like he's cosplaying someone from Clockwork Orange

Why was this allowed

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

read Duwang. It's a right of passage.
i usually recommend that people read good part 4 translations first and then reread duwang

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

Because like Rohan one shots, it's a framing device to tell a story unrelated to JoJo's main story.

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

It's midnight JST. The chapter should theoretically be available to people with digital UJ subs or whatever you do to get it digital.

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

it's not even that though. araki went out of his way not to reveal that the protagonist of DMQ was kira until the very end. it's not a framing device if you intentionally write it so that people are unaware of it for the majority of the story, that doesn't frame anything

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

10 episodes until Kira
this is gonna be a long summer

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

Higashikata Family Picture but with everyone's stands when?

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

in just a few hours we get to see if the Flashback Man dream is completely dead

Mitsuba would be missing. Like she always is

John Lopez
John Lopez

I hope you got your figures before anime onlys eat up all the stock.

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

lol no chance buddy
yukako gets 3, tonio gets 1, akira gets 2, shizuka gets 1, rohan gets 2, ratt + reimi get 3 collectively, shigechi gets 2

being conservative, you're looking at 14 episodes at least

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

why isn't there a character that complains about his stand being shit/not liking his stand

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

yukako gets 3
akira gets 2
what's up with that

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

Mitsubishi
Do you guys think she's a stand user? Hato was practically a non-entity until the Damo chapters, so I think it's possible.

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

yukako gets 3
"No"

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

yukako gets 3
I really want this to be true but if they keep the pacing of the last 2 episodes (4.5 chapters) they can do it in 2 episodes no problem. I'd really like more breathing room, especially for the 1st episode which could be dedicated to Josuke and Okuyasu trying to make Koichi unattractive

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

Stardust Shooters accurately revealed all the way up to Yukako 2 at the end of last month as an event thing, possible it will do it again at the end of next week.

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

Hato actually had lines before that though, Mitsuba hasn't had a single line and she's only appeared in like 10 panels in all 5 years JJL has been running. That's still twice as many as flashback man though.

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

Yukako is a longer arc than RHCP by 2 chapters

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

yukako is 9 chapters. nijimura brothers was 10 chapters and got 3 episodes

akira is 8 chapters. jotaro meets josuke and josuke meets anjuro are 8 chapters combined, and got 2 episodes combined

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

Hato was practically a non-entity
She wasn't relevant, but she was always in the family scenes between arcs and talked in them a lot. We've known her personality well for a long time.

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

Fuck she is so god damn cute but Overwatch is boring. Guess I'll just stick to the porn then.

William Stewart
William Stewart

tfw found the old dicontinued french editions of the 4 first parts
Bought 42 book in somewhat good quality for 80€
While they are worth 15-50€ per book

Lads, i'm the most lucky frog alive

Jack White
Jack White

post your favorite underrated stands.

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

How many weaknesses does Sheer Heart Attack have?

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

it's luckiest
dumb frog poster

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

Vitamin C

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

Koichi and Damo counter it perfectly

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

Koichi isn't exactly perfect because while he's using three freeze he can't fight back against Killer Queen

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

So does The Hand

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

I just really like the song

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

He never used it against its body so it's impossible to say if he could hurt it with his erasure and moving it around would do nothing

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

This

Okuyasu fucks Kira up between The Hand erasing SHA and his air bubbles

Robert Clark
Robert Clark

I know right
The only downside is that to get the last 4 book i need, it'll cost me ~140€

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

Cream
The Hand
White Album
Spice Girl
Enigma
C-Moon
D4C
Vitamin C
GER

And those are just the obvious ones off the top of my head, I'm sure there are other stands that could beat it if used cleverly.

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

Does Yellow Temperance have any weakness?

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

white album
spice girl
enigma
please elaborate

being underwater

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

Freezing SHA
Turning SHA into soft jelly
Folding SHA into Paper

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

http://taokasu.blog114.fc2.com/blog-entry-1099.html

Impressions of JJL 54 from a JP blog

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

Wrong, it has no weakness

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

SHA is an inanimate object, i don't think making it cold would really do anything, especially since it can spontaneously explode at will. that said, SHA chases heat, so by wearing a suit made of ice, you could probably become invisible to it

Spice Girl's power isn't the same as Vitamin C's, it preserves the qualities of the item even though the texture/consistency changes. while Vitamin C melts the bomb, making it useless, Spice Girl would just turn it into a squishy/bouncy bomb, making it more of a threat if anything

Enigma i'm unsure on. on the one hand, it would be unable to learn SHA's "tell" because SHA doesn't have emotions or feel fear. on the other hand, SHA is inanimate, like a car, so maybe it doesn't need to have a "tell" in order to get papered?

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

holy fuck FLASHBACK MAN CONFIRMED his name is 'Teruhiro Kishibe'

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

One of the coolest fights.

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

Nigga what where did you read THAT SERIOUSLY

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

He's memeing

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

user, seriously, can you please use spoilers? those of us interested in reading a shitty google translated version of that blog post can do so, but at least wait for the english version before posting without spoilers

thanks in advance!

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

white album can freeze things to absolute zero, things can't move at all then. why does no one understand this.

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

Once the chapter is out in Japan, it's not longer spoilers to post JoJolion.

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

if it's a ruse then fuck you user
My heart was pounding ;_;

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

With Spice Gurl I guess you could turn it squishy then drop something heavy on it to make it too flat to be effective.

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

White Album fought with GioGio and Guido for 7 chapters and didn't manage to get anything to absolute zero, i don't think that's a practical thing to count as an advantage vs SHA

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

Fuck you too user. A lot of us here can't read moonrunes.

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

firstly, yes it is. secondly, whether or not you think it's spoilers, how about just don't be a dick?

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

if he says his stand can do it, there is no reason to think it cant. also it doesn't need to be that cold to freeze everything around sha

Carter Lee
Carter Lee

Field capacity element was also doing out gouge the liver or from the fact that there is the same as Kira top.

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

You wouldn't need to freeze SHA. It attacks the hottest thing it can find so you just need to freeze anything around you to below the ambient temperature.

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

That's not true. It says the flashback ends

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

it can freeze the bomb itself

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

When something is available to its target audience, it's no longer a spoiler to discuss the contents of it.
Regardless, I'm not the one memeing about Flashback Man

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

Danny.

Nathan Price
Nathan Price

You don't need to though, if anything, you're better off not doing so. If it is blowing up things that aren't you, it's potentially blowing up things that are close to Kira and hurting him instead.

That said, Kira in JoJolion's SHA is better, not a heat seeker and more powerful. It'd beat things like White Album.

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

if sha attacks hand is frozen, kira's hand is frozen. and it won't be detonated because absolute zero means no heat

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

Why was Silver Chariot Requiem so drastically different from normal Silver Chariot?

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

it won't be detonated because absolute zero means no heat
i don't think that's how SHA works. it doesn't require heat in order to detonate, it creates heat upon detonation

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

Because Polnareff didn't need Silver Chariot at the time, he needed something to play keep away with the arrow.

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

it follows heat and detonates once it gets to it. it's was explained during the fight.

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

The Chapter doesn't have any flashback moments. It's Gappy fighting Vitamin C, Hato awakening her Stand, and thats it

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

Because Requiems are fucking batshit. They're practically a brand new Stand with it's own ability plus it gets all the original abilities too.

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

stooooop
"the stand develops based on what the user needs" is when the user gets stabbed (Bites the Dust), not when the stand gets stabbed (Requiem)

it follows the hottest item in the vicinity and detonates once it gets to it. even if everything is absolute 0, and one molecule is 0.0000001, it will detonate once it hits that molecule, because it's the warmest target. there's no minimum amount of warmth required to trigger the detonation

John James
John James

Don't do this to me user

Leo James
Leo James

checked

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

absolute zero means there is absolutely no heat or movement. sha will never reach the target.

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

does it?
I don't see chariot requiem holding a sword

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

Man, I know it'd suck to lose the dedicated scanlating group, but it hurts to see how much more naturally the anonymous translator's version of the last chapter reads. HWMN's dialogue never feels like a human being wrote it.

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

that would be true if stands were composed of molecules, yes, because those molecules would cease to move and the stand would be frozen. for example, absolute zero would totally fuck Strength

regularly manifested stands, however, are an extension of Hamon, which is solar energy. photons do not behave in the same way as traditional molecules, and the speed at which light travels is the same regardless of temperature

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

Stray Cat could beat SHA

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

regularly manifested stands, however, are an extension of Hamon
not this shit again

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

stands are hamon

John Torres
John Torres

regularly manifested stands, however, are an extension of Hamon

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

Not him, but that was the initial premise of them for like one chapter. Star Platinum got weaker when Jotaro's breathing faltered too.

Then Araki ditched it because it was retarded.

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

stands are hamon
no

Matthew Sullivan
Matthew Sullivan

So, raws when?
And don't tell me tomorrow.

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

Joseph doesn't outright refer to stands as "Ghost Ripple"
ok

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

tonight

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

the day after tomorrow

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

dio gets punched by sp
body doesn't even spark
it's a dropped plot point because it's stupid.

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

i mean, was it really dropped? SBR pretty clearly states that Spin is an imperfect art and stands are the true manifestation of perfected Spin

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

also vanilla ice gets cut by silver chariot. also how would a vampire be able to use a stand then

Angel Wilson
Angel Wilson

24 hours from now

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

You'd think Dio (And Vanilla Ice) would just disintegrate by virtue of having a Stand at all

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

maybe joseph was just retarded and didn't know how stands work

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

wrong, stands can manifest if someone has perfected their art. like tonio.

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

Yes.

Spin is not Hamon.

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

last month, someone found them on Baidu at 8:21am PST on the 18th
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/140315001/#140326530

they should already be available - if anyone reads jap, we should be lurking baidu

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

yes, and stands can also manifest arbitrarily at birth. and also when parts of a dead corpse are shoved inside you. and also when you touch a meteorite. and also when you wander in the desert. what's your point?

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

stands aren't made out of hamon, and there are many things to support that point.

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

Stop lying to me ;-;

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

Baidu is Chinese

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

Nice.

It's up

http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=jojo%E5%A5%87%E5%A6%99%E5%86%92%E9%99%A9&fp=1&tid=4555813609#!/pidac12b07eca806538701d36fe90dda144ac34826d/pn1

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

well in any case, that seems to be the place to be

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

also would dios bone turn to dust in the hands of whitesnake? or as soon as it touched dio?

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

ooh boy

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

awesome, i'll get this put in an imgur album ASAP

David Walker
David Walker

What happened to Terunosuke during Bohemian Rhapsody?

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

No flashback man
Dream is fucking dead

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

nothing. Bohemian Rhapsody explicitly affected fiction, and everything in his papers is from the real world

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

Welp, no flashback man.

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

He turned into a reeking pile of shit, which perfectly matches his personality. Don't ask how, it had nothing to do with Bohemian Rhapsody's effects.

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

Look, I'm not a raging Terufag, I just wondered, is all. His book was probably shredded by Putback because...WRY.

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

Looks like there's an handful of pages missing

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

The missing pages are probably the ones we already saw days ago.

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

Please do, half of the images won't even start loading for me

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

people in this thread still think stands are made from hamon
how many times do we all have to go over this.

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

Are you sure? There's 50 pages.

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

Damo taking a picture of Norisuke in pain
damn what an asshole

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

Was his book destroyed when MiH caused everything to decay? Does he still count as a living organism?

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

Okay I have to ask...why was Cioccolata so worried about Notorious BIG becoming infected with his stand fungus? It's not like the fungus would have done anything, right?

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

38 pages in that link.
RIP.

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

ability is literally sweaty palms

Of course he was going to be a beta faggot who gets handled by a woman.

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

holy shit that coin punch was cool

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

Haven't checked myself yet but are you counting spreads as single pages?

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

This guy's design is awesome.

Daniel Bennett
Daniel Bennett

Uploading the chap to imgur now, broke it into two galleries because i fucked up like a retard, should be easy for someone competent to make into one link.

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

it would grow to a world devouring size, or till the fungus can't grow anymore.

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

Better question, how can italians read Vento Aureo and take it seriously? I mean, if I were reading a manga and all the villains had spanish food names, I coulnd't take them seriously.

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

The spreads are split into 2 pages

David Ross
David Ross

38 pages in that link.
Huh, so it is. No idea what's going on there, but I'm getting 50. I'll post my current URL if it helps. Seems complete.

http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=jojo%C6%E6%C3%EE%C3%B0%CF%D5&tid=4555813609&pic_id=ac12b07eca806538701d36fe90dda144ac34826d&pn=1&see_lz=0

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

yeah like what if there was a manga where all the characters were named after vegetables, like kacarrot and vegetable and bardock root

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

There is an American cartoon named "Chowder", another called "Gumball". It's not that hard.

William Parker
William Parker

That one has 50 pages, nice
I know this chapter is going to be fucking amazing but I'm actually gutted Flashback Man didn't appear. Did Araki really forget him? Fuck.

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

thanks man. did you get all 50 pages or only 38?

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

Toriyama just wanted to make us interested on vegetables. He didn't acomplish it.

I miss Chowder

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

not "whitesnake holds a GΔT"

come the fuck on

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

All but one, the first that only reappeared just now I think.

Pic related.
http://imgur.com/a/GPxIB
http://imgur.com/a/la17Z

Going to double check now

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

Scanlator asshurt incoming

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

Wait until Damo is dead to see if Flashback Man appears or not, let Araki finish the story of the rokakaka mafia, after that's over we can move to the mistery behind the wall eyes...

Noah Hughes
Noah Hughes

More like scanlator translating at the speed of light.

Jose James
Jose James

Damo going "Centipede in the ear" on Norisuke with some fish and then punching him in the side of the head with an inexplicably stretchy arm.
Jesus.

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

Hato is so based holy shit

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

Pic related is page 1, everything else is in order across the two galleries

Carson Butler
Carson Butler

you need jesus

Jace Long
Jace Long

god damn Hato's ass is fat

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

reading on your phone
reading in a fucked up order
what the fuck?

Jaxon Thomas
Jaxon Thomas

>Norisuke losing both hands

James Martin
James Martin

Why are they separated?

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

Anyone else sad this based motherfucker is about to die?

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

He's not coming, user. Araki clearly forgot.
Fucking hell Araki.

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

Does that mean that sex between her and Damo was only anal?

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

I fucked up

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

I'm bored, give me things to doodle.

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

Kakyoin getting donuted.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

Josuke being moe over getting swamped with Valentine's cards/chocolates while Okuyasu gets nothing.

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

Jonathan in Dio's clothes
Dio in Jonathan's clothes

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

Merged gallery for JJL 54

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

Gyro eats the last piece of pizza and Johnny gets killer eyes over it

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

Draw Hato.

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

my man

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

DIO singing its peanut butter jelly time

John Green
John Green

iggy gets fucked in the ass by pet shop

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

shit, forgot to quote you

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

Not peanut butter jellWRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYY time
You fool.

Aaron White
Aaron White

That fish torture

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

avdols arms as marracas

Yes this pleases me.

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

while Okuyasu gets nothing
As if there isn't plenty of that.

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

Jolyne wearing Joseph's clothes and vice versa

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

so I still don't get it, is she climbing the walls to go get whatever it was that Gappy sent up the chimney?

Anthony Powell
Anthony Powell

The worst part is that fan-art about that probably exist somewhere on the Internet.

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

So is it confirmed now that Araki forgot the Flashback Man? I'm the guy who kept making those theories that he'd be appearing this chapter, and I'm pretty sure now the theory's out the window.

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

She's doing that because Hato confirmed for DIO of Part 8.

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

Death by fish, damo is fucked up

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

probably

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

Hot damn, this chapter is fucking rad. I have no idea what direction the story could take after this is through but Araki is really on top of his game right now.

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

Just wait until Damo is defeated.
Then flashback guy will appear. If not, then Araki forgot.

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

Shut up about the fucking dude in the flashback he'll show up when it's time you autist

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

It means nothing.
It was obvious that the flash back was ending there and we'll learn more later on about the merging.

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

Let me have some faith on the Internet, user.

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

You're right, fuck, time to play the waiting game then.

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

Who is the Okuyasu of Part 8?

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

Joshuu

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

Joshuu.

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

Where is Hato going at the end of the chapter?

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

Joshuu

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

Fucking hell, Gappy.

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

Yasuho, even if she has the Hirose name

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

So we should get Hato's stand name next month right? And Damo is based with the way he's using his stand, who would have thought.

Luke White
Luke White

ZOOM PUNCH

Daniel Harris
Daniel Harris

What is up with Damos teeth in the left panel?

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

Hato

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

Go on then, post more Okuyasu suffering if there's so much of it.

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

it exists.

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

Oh shit boys here we go.

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

I still don't get it.
Why is Hato climbing up the wall? Couldn't she just finish off Damo by stabbing him over and over again from that distance with her heel?

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

Tokisaka Reiji and Kuchiki Toko posing like Gappy and Yasuho with the title Kara no Jojo.

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

It's likly he's going out of range, he seems to be retreating into a room that Vitamin C has already got covered in hands

an attack through the ceiling would be more effective in that situation

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

Vitamin C is still active and it looks like Gappy sent something up the chimney. Plus she's probably more concerned about getting to her who's dying by fish and 1000¥ bills

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

JoJo needs more straight porn involving Jolyne and less animal porn involving best dog.

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

How exactly did Gappy save Hato with his bubbles?

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

Gappy sent Hato up the chimney, the bubbles are showing that and Damo notices it.

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

best dog
Police?

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

post more Okuyasu suffering
Never, you heathen.

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

Gappy steal an ENTIRE PERSON?

NO DIGNITY!

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

He gathered her all up in a big bubble and she reformed when out of range

William White
William White

Best Dad's despair in these last few chapters breaks my heart. Glad to see Damo only melted him down like Kyo and didn't go cutting up livers or anything though. He'll probably be alright.

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

You know, Police probably died by the time Vento Aureo was happening.

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

He'll probably alright

I don't know. Those fish looked murderous.

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

Soft & Wet can steal an entire person

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

Scurvy.

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

He's gonna be buried in the wall eyes with Josuke

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

Gappy's liver is gone
Norisuke's arms are cut off
We're going to need a healer stand now, fuck, moreso for Gappy. Place your bets

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

people asking questions about an untranslated chapter when most people in the thread quite obviously can't speak moon
Really guys?

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

Nut King Call

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

I wonder if the bread is soft on that wet sandwich.

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

NKC bolts Gappy's liver back in
Could see it happening honestly

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

Mitsubishi's stand.

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

Tell me, if we could all speak Moon, would we be asking questions about this chapter?

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

He did it to Yagiyama

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

People have being doing this since the Internet started being a thing among weebs. Get used to it.

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

His smile and liver: gone.

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

D4C_vs_Vitamin_C.jpg

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

Damo must have a deficiency what is with him and livers

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

Fucking idiot

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

With Gappy dying of liver removal, the past now shifts to the real JoJo, Joshu.

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

people actually think this is the end for flashback man

hahaha, he's obivously gonna show up next chapter. Josuke will interogate damo and he will tell him about another group/leader while we see the flashback ending with Josuke emerging from the hole, meeting him and getting his memory taken away. You want proof?

Kira hasn't gotten the publisher mark on his arm yet. That must happen and that points to the flashback not being over yet. This will mark the end of the rock jobber crew and the introduction to the main antagonist and Jobin shenanigans.

Remember this

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

It's either that or they somehow manage to get another fruit from somewhere. They can't use that bit they had already, Aishou said it was important for it to be ripe.

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

Joubin's wife? I don't think norisuke has any kids left. But most likely once damo gets rekt the damage will revert so he just needs to hang on to it I guess.

Camden Green
Camden Green

I-Is there any art of Okuyasu getting a girlfriend?

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

Implying damo isn't too dangerous to be kept alive
Implying he would talk

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

There's a lot of inconsistencies but that doesn't mean they're going to be all answered at once. It might be a while until we learn more

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

stuttering

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

Kira's liver didn't fix itself when the effect was lifted.

James Walker
James Walker

Screencapped, when do you think the interrogation will happen? Next month? The month after?

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

Damo seems like the type to kill himself rather than accept that he lost

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

Thats quite the desperate greentext user...

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

You sure about that? Don't you see how terrified he is, begging for Hato to not kill him?

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

advocating autism

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

what page is that face from?

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

That might be as simple as Kira no longer being close enough to his liver to have it reform properly once he was out of range. If Josuke keeps a hold of his liver, he may not need healing.

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

I'm sure within 2 months, the damo fight might continue for one chapter more until he's in talking mode

Chase Thomas
Chase Thomas

Alright, my hype for flashback man isn't dead then.
Thank you user, hopefully it's true.

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

Didn't he melt it along with the whole cutting thing? From Hato it seems like things revert if you're far away so idk. Maybe we'll see a stand from holly since she could see Paisley Park way back when

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

It was during the final fight I think. Right when one of Johnny's bullets get sent to another place and time thanks to D4C Love Train.

Christian Young
Christian Young

your proof may as well be again one instance of Araki forgetting stuff again.

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

Any anons working on a quick translation or do we have to wait for crybaby Kewl?

Also, Vitamin C is fucking terrifying.

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

The next chapter marks the end of the next tankobon. I'm sure the fight will end.

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

It kind of looks like Damo is afraid of Hato killing him. He's probably used to Vitamin C fucking up anyone who challenges him.

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

I think it's more the shock of Hato suddenly growing some balls because he obviously didn't factor her in his plans.

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

Some user did a basic translation of the preview shots we got yesterday, Damo's crying out to Hato that he still loves her and that he'll change her family back to normal.
He's desperate.

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

in the pages leaked earlier this week, the dialogue is him begging hato to not kill him, that he wasn't going to kill her family and that he only wanted josuke and he still loves her

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

Nah, i don't think an interrogation will happen, this group of rockmen are just worried about their fruit bussiness, they don't look like they want to take over the world...FB Man on the other part, seems like he is going to be a gateway to the main threat of the story.

I don't know what role will Jobin play, he seems like another dude that just wants to sell fruits.

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

He still loves her
Lying shit.

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

And it all crashes down.
And you break your crown

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

I have to say the JJL art style is really growing on me. Especially with the recent chapters where it seems the characters are beginning to get extremely expressive again.

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

Hato's Ass

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

Maybe he's not lying.
What if he's a man of love?

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

Damo's Ass

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

Not OP but I hope you like it, user.

Matthew White
Matthew White

Gappy's ass

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

Exactly. If you look at what we've seen the past few chapters Damo doesn't do anything unless he's accounted for possible scenarios and always has a plan. Hato 1) having a stand and 2) being willing to fuck him up is something he didn't account for.

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

Damo will never have sex with you twice and tell you he loves you

gunna go buy the helium tank lads

John Perry
John Perry

Not that user you were talking to, but damn your art is good. Do you accept requests?

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

There's just something unsettling about Johnny's dark determination

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

Damo and Hato in happier times

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

Don't kill yourself, man.
Wait at least until animated Kira.

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

Good point, user.
I'll wait till DiU finishes

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

Where will you be when Vento Aureo is confirmed?

Landon White
Landon White

Hell

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

I'll wait until Part 6 anime.
Because Part 7 anime is hardly going to happen.

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

Wait a minute
What the fuck
Gappy's bubbles exploded?

Colton Campbell
Colton Campbell

not Soft machine

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

Man. I hope the streams are good down there.

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

Sure, I'll take one or two.

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

Maybe his bubbles stole the things holding the glasses together?

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

KILLA QUEE

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

Draw Damo making that Hato ass bounce.

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

Norisuke's as good as dead I'm afraid

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

KILLER QUEEN

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

how long did it take us to get speed translations last month?

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

A few hours, I think. I woke up to them and when I went to sleep there wasn't even any mention of raws.

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

He did this against Yagiyama and the twins too.

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

He says that's Kira's ability...

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

Stands having inconsistent powers is just normal at this point. Accept it as part of the JoJo experience.

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

The twins made that exact same connection to Kira when he burst the lip of one of them this way.

Asher Green
Asher Green

Draw Phantom Blood Dio dressed as Jolyne.
Don't even ask why, is just the first thing that came up in my head.

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

If anything it's a sign that it's consistent and Kira had both the little explosive bubbles and the more destructive SHA.

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

This chapter is easy as fuck, i wouldn't be surprised if translator kun posts the entire thing in an hour or so.

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

Literally what stands other than Gold Experience and Soft and Wet have inconsistent powers?

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

Happy Damo is horrifying

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

It's a matter of time until Gappy uses SHA and screams "No weakneses!" in all its glory.

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

Throws a fish into a man
Takes out his phone to record his agony

He's too based

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

I would say Whitesnake and Diver Down. The mist and the storing attacks thing was never used that much.

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

Whitesnake can pretty much do everything, and none of it relates to each other.

It can control dreams, make awake people hallucinate, leak acid mist, climb walls, and eject stand disks out of people

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

HGNNNGH should i wait for translations or spoil myself on raws?

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

Holy shit holy fuck holy jesus
Soo fucking cool
When best quality scans come out,i colored it

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

kek

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

Thanks Doc. I never knew I needed this.

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

Literally every Part 3 stand.
Except probably some minor villains.

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

I hope if he uses it that the tanks have S&W's face instead of the KQ skull

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

lmao

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

What would their stands be?

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

i thought the consensus was that white snake's hallicinating acid dream mist was a stand power stolen from someone else and inserted into pucci temporarily

if you take Over Heaven as canon, an average human stand user can have a maximum of 5 stand discs inserted into them at once

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

Okay, hats off, this is genuinely quality OC

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

If he fills a room with bubbles and turns them into SHA's I will fucking die of happiness

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

He means when HWMN scan a physical UJ.

Dylan King
Dylan King

it's a good thing over heaven is fan fiction

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

That may be the consensus but I don't think Araki ever stated it explicitly did he?

Then again, it's been a while since I read part 6.

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

I hope Araki is reading this.

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

What cologne do you think Rohan wears?

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

Aidan Clarke AKA (‎Bracketier, I think) ‬ from the Colored Adventure team posted on my link that
HWMN will have theirs out later today.

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

overshit
come on man

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

nope, never confirmed, just popular speculation

i'd call it ambiguously canon.
it wasn't written by araki, but he did do the illustrations, and he is listed as one of the authors
nothing in it is mutually exclusive with any existing canon either. it's the same as PHF

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

Araki
Browsing Sup Forums

If only.

The ones worn by hack mangaka that need to steal memories for so-called "inspiration".

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

based Damo

Gavin King
Gavin King

Who cares.

Christopher Morris
Christopher Morris

[These Boots Were Made For Walking] and [Kinky Boots]

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

Why even bother. She's not even best girl.

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

Sooooo something by Calvin Klein?

I'm cosplaying him in Toronto in a little over a week and want to be as autentic as possible.

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

Implying he doesn't take ideas for new stands from those threads

Ryan Howard
Ryan Howard

Damo: Move! Don't get in my way while i'm walking!
Damo is fucking brutal.

Charles Green
Charles Green

This is nearing part 6 levels of body horror.
Legit made me uncomfortable.

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

HWMN will have theirs out later today.

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

If you want to smell like an actual mangaka, then use some ink as cologne.
Seriously.

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

The panel with the fish swimming between his eyelid and his eyeball got me

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

Hopefully a cologne strong enough to distract people from that grotesque face.

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

R U D E
U
D
E

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

Okay, now I'm starting to REALLY hate Damo.

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

Damo's really creative, I wonder where he gets inspiration from

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

Pink Dark Boy had no stands before Rohan met Koichi
Rohan claims to be inspired from stands after reading it on Koichi that there are other stand users.
Pink Dark Boy readers probably get into "hamon vs. stand" type arguments.

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

fuck you

Luis Moore
Luis Moore

OH MY GOD!

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

Man, Pink Dark Boy was CLEARLY better before all that stand bullshit. I'm dropping the manga.

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

One of the fish is swimming through his crotch

I am glad Araki doesn't know what Candiru are.

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

Okay, this is pretty fucking cool.

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

What a good antagonist. Who could ever have expected him to turn out like this when he first showed up?

It'll be fun to see him finally get what's coming to him.

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

He definitely does

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

Here you go dumbass
This goes for the rest of you

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

Fuck you

John Ramirez
John Ramirez

Are a stand's fists the only part of the stand that is not intangible?

I remember Crazy Diamond's grip on Superfly slipping from the user's blood, and Star Platinum stopping Nukesaku's fangs.

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

I just realized that the dumb legend behind the Super Aja actually came true

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

I'm gonna regret asking for this, but... what the hell is a Candiru?

Mason Lewis
Mason Lewis

Did S&W always have those slick-ass shoulderpads?

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

Then I am glad there's no candiru stand user yet. That shit would be terrifying, especially for a protagonist who has four balls.

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

Implying he doesn't
You poor deluded fool. Next well be getting a Rock Human with a Swarm stand that looks like a bunch of bobbit worms embedded in his skin.

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

It's a small fish living in the Amazon river.

That swims up people's dicks when they are peeing and latches on with a barbed head so it can suck out their blood.

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

microscopic fish like parasites that swim up your piss streams into your urethra. but there are very few recorded cases

They've changed shape a lot but they've been that way for a while now

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

Yagiyama was already pretty good but Aisho and especially Damo are a whole new level, Araki's really killing it with villains this part. I'm really curious who the big bad will be considering how even those three were loads of fun despite being henchmen at best.

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

Parasitic catfish. If you piss into water where it lives it gets attracted to the ammonia and there are rumors of them swimming up streams of piss into people's dicks and drinking blood from inside.

Andrew Baker
Andrew Baker

L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

he's the type of guy who enjoys going out and seeing/experiencing the world, and L'Homme is a spring fragrance that brings to mind a pleasant garden stroll with the smell of fresh flowers drifting by on a lazy wind

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

the stand is called Bloody Stream

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

This is best Jojo

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

So we see Hato's stand but it's not actually named yet?
Lame.

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

In a Silent Way looked cool as fuck

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

Jobin's stand wasn't technically named for a long while, wasn't it?

I expect Hato's to get a name next month, though.

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

His stand was named in the tanko info, they never call it by name in the manga.

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

fuck you

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

Jobin's Stand hasn't been named at all in chapters, only from tanko transitional pages

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

So I want to preface this by saying I am NOT a Teruposter.

That said, I think Enigma is a cool idea for a stand. Just the idea of folding anything into paper seems cool to me, especially how it can store almost anything, like guns to scorpions to even fire.

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

Even if Hato's stand will only get its name the same way we should learn it within the next two months, the June chapter is the last that'll be included in the next tankobon.

Andrew James
Andrew James

Fucked up the last reply, was supposed to be this guy

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

Best part of Enigma was the crazy effect when it transformed someone.

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

You might also like the Pacu.

Also known as the Ball Cutter.

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

That was some trippy shit. I wonder how David will animate it.

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

GIVE ME SOME NKC ACTION ARAKI !!!

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

That's shoop, right?

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

agreed, one of the coolest parts of DiU

Connor Reed
Connor Reed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDYuETSmYBM

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

Dumb Joshuuposter, don't you see it's the age of Hato? Joshuu's just another Hazamada who'll show up a few times in group scenes but won't matter much.

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

Next chapter, Hato and Gappy will defeat Damo but Joshuu will turn up to fix Norisuke and Gappy afterwards

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

BARBED
CAT
DICK

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

He's dead, user

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

It's the same image on Wikipedia.

Pacu are known to have flat teeth because they are less carnivorous than their piranha cousins.

David Martinez
David Martinez

surprisingly, no.
Pacu and piranha do not have similar teeth, the main difference being jaw alignment; piranha have pointed, razor-sharp teeth in a pronounced underbite, whereas pacu have squarer, straighter teeth, which are uncannily similar to human teeth, and a less severe underbite, or a slight overbite.

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

everyone kept saying Joshuu will somehow defeat Damo for months
actually believing in that dumbass piece of trash
well nope fuck you it's Hato

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

Oh good heavens.

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

I like this idea. It makes a lot more sense in the narrative than those theories about him killing Damo or whatever. It would make a great character moment for him to fix Josuke up as the rest of the family watches.

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

If it's any consolidation, the ball cutter thing is just a myth.

Actual pacu have a mainly herbivorous diet, hence why their teeth are flat in the first place. There's no nutritional value for them to take your balls.

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

Sorry this took so long.

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

That's what happens when people try to predict JoJo. This manga has been always unpredictable, I'm sure nobody predicted that Diego was going to appear again but from another universe and with Za Warudo.

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

Hey, the hair points in her design make sense now.

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

Fuck you

Elijah King
Elijah King

God fucking dammit Brazil

Brody Roberts
Brody Roberts

Leaked image from the anime for this entire fight

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

It's beautiful.
Thanks user, if you're still here in the next thread, because this is going to die soon, I'll probably ask you for more drawings, your art is really good.

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

haha, my internet is slow as fuck so I managed to see what it was and closed it immediately.
Replied anyway because you're an asshole.

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

I don't think this one is a surprise at all though. It's far more personal for Josuke and Hato than it is for anyone else so it only makes sense for them to be the ones to get rid of him.

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

New thread
/a/thread/141688662#p141688662

Jordan Jenkins
Jordan Jenkins

It's a good thing Jotaro has Star Platinum.

Being a marine biologist is dangerous.

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

Ah I know you.
You have shitty tumblr blog where you draw all the characters with same faces

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

Fuckyou

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

Would it really kill you to spoiler these kiddo?

Aaron White
Aaron White

That's not a gar, that's a fucking space gator

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

Screw that, it's not like we've got much else to discuss right now so you might as well take a day or two off from these threads if you don't want the chapter to be spoiled.

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

kiddo

mad?

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

Dude the raws are gonna get posted here right now. There's not much else to talk about considering it's not a friday and we don't have an anime preview.

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

It's like your stand is intangible until it needs to interact or make direct contact.
I'd say at some point during a Pillar Man vs. Stand user fight, a stand user would just randomly have his knuckles destroyed from over stepping his range against a Pillar Man

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page