Waifu Wednesday

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

All waifus are phenomenal!

You and you're waifu have been chosen to produce any anime of your choice! What kind of show would it be? Who would animate it? Would you adapt your love story in the anime?

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p34j0atQdJo
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ny0I09anL8
http://vocaroo.com/i/s09zxqpsUvEP
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1w7noGDAXKK
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FQ0mr4uHMd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6LT2_kscTE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX6FsTIq6ls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKbwijtB17w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86JPuKQkewc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3SjCzA71eM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VSA7CvnBAU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ABHFWlmAG4
Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

I want to kiss my waifu on the nose.

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

I'd get some ideas quickly, due to my waifu being an energetic, cute redhead with a ponytail on the side of her head

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

Is she official /a/'s waifu?

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

Post a pic of your waifu wearing something other than her usual iconic attire

You and you're waifu have been chosen to produce any anime of your choice! What kind of show would it be?
A war drama
Who would animate it?
The best

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

Kill yourself, cuckfag.

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

Question, is hentai dude the one that creates this threads or was he inspired to create that youtube channel because of this threads or what?

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

Would you let anyone satisfy your waifu to make her happy if you can't satisfy her?

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

Thank you, OP! All waifus are beautiful!
You and you're waifu have been chosen to produce any anime of your choice! What kind of show would it be?
Who would animate it? Would you adapt your love story in the anime?
I hope we'll get some studio, we can't make everything on our own.
I think we could make romance anime related to waifuism. But we would have to come up with some solid story first.
If it was kinda avant-garde and metaphorical and animated by Shaft like Madoka or SZS, it would be even better.

Let's keep things rolling!

Is she well recognized and have large fanbase or you are one of few people who remember her? How do you feel about your waifu popularity and fanbase?

Have you ever wrote love letters or poems to your waifu? Maybe some other kind of art, like drawing or music?

Could your waifu handle being on stage in front of large audience? Has she ever performed like that?

What's your waifu's most important talent/skill?

Did you know that your waifu is cute and she is lucky to have someone like you as her husbando?

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

No.
I'd kill her and myself right after.

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

No idea who she is but wow.
(fucking search gave me Hotaru)
Thank you as always for positivity in an otherwise often dark place.

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

She looks like Chiya, but...not.
Is it that girl from anti-mag academy?
No.

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

Something cyberpunk. It's been a while since we had a good cyberpunk series.

Something different, for a change.

-She's pretty well recognized, though not to the degrees of Miku. She takes it in stride, though; using it as fuel to push herself to become just as well-known.
-It was the subject of my first writing about her. I even attempted to try and write something from her perspective.
-She's currently on tour with Miku and the others in the U.S. doing just that.
-Her singing and her bilingual capabilities. That, and being able to soothe my soul.
-Yours is pretty special too, y'know.

Supposing the unthinkable happens and your special one is hurt pretty bad. (fracture, broken bone, etc) How would they react? Would they overreact to the pain? Would they stubbornly push through it?

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

There's only one man for her

Is she well recognized and have large fanbase or you are one of few people who remember her? How do you feel about your waifu popularity and fanbase?
I'm one among few. Not sure whether to feel happy or sad about this.
Have you ever wrote love letters or poems to your waifu? Maybe some other kind of art, like drawing or music?
I've both written about her and drawn her. Got some works in the pipeline as a matter of fact.
Could your waifu handle being on stage in front of large audience? Has she ever performed like that?
Yes she can.
Her martial arts knowledge and experience.
Did you know that your waifu is cute and she is lucky to have someone like you as her husbando?
I hope so Mikufag. I hope so.

Supposing the unthinkable happens and your special one is hurt pretty bad. (fracture, broken bone, etc) How would they react?
She'd stop me from lashing myself as punishment for allowing such a thing to occur.
Would they overreact to the pain? Would they stubbornly push through it?
She'd seek medical attention immediately. I'd ensure the medical attention was as speedy as possible.

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

People know who she is, but no one really bothers with her. I would much prefer it stay this way.

I have written a couple poems about her, and drew her once.

She is a performer, so she does that almost every day.

She can both sing and draw well.

Thank you for complimenting her, but you're mistaken. She is Kobori from Amaburi.

She would try to keep a level head about the situation and let the professionals manage it.

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

You and you're

Christopher Perez
Christopher Perez

I have a few ongoing ideas in my head for something already, but I'm not sure. I'd probably try to follow her ideas more. It could be a mech show, or very light hearted adventureish. Not sure who'd animate it. And probably no.

I guess she might have a larger fan base, but I don't really know since I do not interact with the fanbase whatsoever, because that's make me want to kill myself. I'd rather it all died down, would be preferable. I'm sure at least half or more of her fanbase is shipper fucks anyways, would love to drive a colony down on them.

Nope, seems a bit eh to me. I did buy a tablet to try and start drawing, but I fucked up in Sai, lost my brush setting on the thing I was doing, and I lost interest on it for a while, but my huge backlog of plastic crack keeps getting my attention, so it's just right next to me for now.

She definitely can. She had to go up on the stage with the other candidates because of a concert where someone had hired a boyband or something to sing, and they were booed of the stage.

Her strength and how she can be friends with so many.

It'd hurt a lot to imagine something like that happening to her, but I think there'd be some tears and such, she could probably heal through it.

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

Perhaps something like a somewhat hard scifi opera with a somber and serious, but not hopeless tone about a great galactic war.
As for the studio, maybe Production I.G?
She's quite a bit behind the main characters and the rival school members, but I'm sure she's in the upper middle popularity-wise.
I tried writing something a few times, but I have absolutely no poetic or artistic talent.
Definitely, she can even perform the Anglerfish dance in front of large crowds while maintaining a poker face. She wouldn't be very good at interacting with her audience or being laid-back, though.
Given the right circumstances she can be a very adept coordinator and taskmaster. Her leadership can be problematic, but she makes a good 2IC.

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

I'm sure at least half or more of her fanbase is shipper fucks anyways
Try "vocal minority"

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

Do you have any habits or vices that you're loved one would disapprove of? Are you working on it or trying to hide it?

Have you ever done something and felt guilt or regret because of them? How did you redeem yourself? Have you ever punished yourself for letting them down?

Have you changed your behaviour or otherwise bettered yourself for their sake in any way?

How have/do you shown/show them how much you care? Cuddles and kisses don't count. I'm talking selfless acts

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

You and you're waifu have been chosen to produce any anime of your choice!
Probably the best way to describe what it would likely turn out as is 'it'd basically be Pani Poni Dash'. Our shared love for dumb references would result in something not entirely comprehensible. It'd be funny to be self-inserts as aliens watching the show's events, though.

Post a pic of your waifu wearing something other than her usual iconic attire
There aren't many opportunities I'd otherwise have to post this picture.

Is she well recognized and have large fanbase [...]?
Very. I kinda wish that wasn't the case, but at the same time it reminds me of how amazing she is. Has a lot of negatives, but a few positives too. Can't be helped.

Have you ever [...] some other kind of art?
Picked up drawing a couple of months ago so I could learn to be able to draw her well. It's slow, but I feel like I've made some progress. Unfortunately, I'm so fussy that I've never even finished a drawing of her yet. Bad at putting thoughts into words, so I don't really write.

Could your waifu handle being on stage in front of large audience?
Depends on context. If she's doing a cosplay dance, it'd be fine. If it was something more serious, then she'd get spooked out from it.

An expertise in skills that hold no real world value whatsoever, like playing videogames, reading manga and watching anime. I can relate to that pretty well.

Jacob Ross
Jacob Ross

Thanks, OP!

Probably a slice of life with some silly action would go best. of course we would.

At one time far more than now. There's still a few others who remember her, for better or for worse.

I keep letters in a tin from some mints in my room hidden away.

She probably could handle it, but would avoid it.

She's one of the few that are even capable of piloting the ship she pilots.

T-thanks. Same to Miku.

Depends on how it happens. She'd probably feel bad that she got hurt.

Here's a couple more questions

How does you're waifu handle the hot weather? Do they like wearing light clothes?

Water park trip with waifu! Are they more the lazy river type? Or are they more likely to hop on the water slides?

Would you go on a water slide together?

How late would you stay? Would they want to spend the entire day? Or would they eventually want to get going?

You decide to grab some Ice Cream after - and you're waifu wants you to pick them something that reminds you of them. Which type do you get them?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all really awesome!

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

A mecha like SRW or the Brave series, Animated by studio G1.

She used to be, but it's gone down. I wish it was a lot less.
Nothing.
It was only a party with a bunch of friends, but it went well once she started singing.
Her magic.

She would want to get it fixed by people who can.

William Williams
William Williams

What do you like to talk about with her? Tell me about your conversation topics.

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

Her teleport and self destructive sense of justice.
Did you know
For quite some time.
She's been through a lot of physical trauma cracked ribs, shot, stabbed, and so on. She always pulls through. It doesn't worry me, but it is bothersome to see her in pain.

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

Supposing the unthinkable happens and your special one is hurt pretty bad.
She'd probably freeze up and panic. She's... not really built to take pain. Would be an excuse for her to get spoiled with overactive room service, though.

Do you have any habits or vices that you're loved one would disapprove of?
Heavy procrastination - but it ALSO applies to watching anime and playing things, which has built up a big backlog. Would get poked in the cheek repeatedly about not having watched a show yet that she wants to talk about.
Trying to will myself into doing things more avidly, but it's hard when you're lethargic a lot of the time.

Have you ever done something and felt guilt or regret because of them?
Can't say I have. The only real opportunities I'd do something like that is something in public, and I've learned well over the years how to hide a powerlevel.

Have you changed your behaviour or otherwise bettered yourself for their sake in any way?
I feel like trying to draw has given me a little more drive towards producing things that makes myself and other people happy. She'd love me for drawing cool things from her favourite media.

How have/do you shown/show them how much you care?
It's probably notable that I get myself stressed out and worked up about the silliest shit because of how much I care. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do for her upcoming birthday; while I'm not huge on birthdays in general I've already commissioned around £90+ worth of things for it.

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

Explain how you got past the lesbo stuff or are you a cuck?

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

These questions are not waifu-centric enough. I'll answer one though
I've turned away from 3dpd because of her

How does you're waifu handle the hot weather? Do they like wearing light clothes?
Light clothes it is.
Water park trip with waifu! Are they more the lazy river type? Or are they more likely to hop on the water slides?
Water slides: gets adrenaline pumping.
As if you had to ask.
How late would you stay? Would they want to spend the entire day? Or would they eventually want to get going?
Gotta go home eventually.
You decide to grab some Ice Cream after - and you're waifu wants you to pick them something that reminds you of them. Which type do you get them?
I get her and myself frozen yogurt: healthier.

I only speak to her when she speaks to me.

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

I love this kind of shit, "clothed" but still wearing only panties.

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

-Procrastination would be a big one. /i like to think that I enjoy working under pressure, but in reality I get distracted easily.
-Missing her perform live this year (at a time when Vocaloid popularity seems to be plummeting) The money I saved for the occasion ended up getting spent on an emergency situation, and I wasn't able to get enough in time. I'm still trying to find a way to make it up to her...
-I'm trying to push myself further and keep myself in check for her sake. I start to lose it, then the fear of how she'd react if she saw it snaps me back to reality.
-...Tough question. If we're talking in general, then I more than fit the bill.

-She has a pretty extensive wardrobe for any occasion. Plenty of light clothing for the warmer occasions.
-The former. She seems fond of relaxing in water over the water-slides (mostly due to a risk of a wardrobe malfunction, I guess)
-...Together? Most certainly.
-Depends on how long it takes for us to get to the lazy river. It's way too easy to lose track of time in those.
-One of the sweeter flavors out there. Something to compliment her cool exterior/warm and loving interior.

Just RL stuff. I'd elaborate, but I don't want to be banned again.

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

She is popular enough to be on the cover of one of the Light Novels she is in as far as fan base. I sometimes feel like I'm the only one in that fandom that really loves her. It feels a little special but also a little sad because I want everyone to know how great she is
I can't draw and musical talent is limited I wouldn't know how to begin writing a love letter maybe self-insert fan fiction to begin with
Oh she'd love it (it's one of the things I like about her). She is extremely outgoing so speeches dramatic performances she would "kill it" no doubt.

Thanks Miku friend Great Waifu there

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

Just posting my waifu.

Brandon White
Brandon White

There are a lot of related images to this I would rather not post. Instead, have a cute .gif (which I should really make a webm of).
She's not great with the heat, but I'd imagine she wouldn't have to deal with it indoors too much because I'm much, much worse and the AC would be on ultra.

Water slides are best, but the lazy river can be fun too, even if it ceases to be 'lazy' and more 'who can get around the circuit first'. Spoilers: I'd probably win every time. The less said about her actually meeting the height requirements for some of the slides, the better.

Absolutely. I'd probably wind up more of a backrest than anything.

How late would you stay?
Depends on if there's fireworks later on. We'd be there a while, probably with intermissions between doing things for sunbathing while reading or playing on a handheld. The tanlines would be... unorthodox.

You decide to grab some Ice Cream [...] which type do you get them?
Agh, you had to ask a food question like that, I could use 1500char on that alone. This sounds horribly corny, but Rocky Road, because it contains so many things I like, just like there's so many things about her I like.

A question.
A new shopping mall opened nearby, what is the very first shop you visit together?

Sebastian Cooper
Sebastian Cooper

Do you have any habits or vices that you're loved one would disapprove of? Are you working on it or trying to hide it?
I have horrid problems with procrastination. I have been trying to change that recently, but it's been rather difficult.

I try to think more creatively for her.

How have/do you shown/show them how much you care? Cuddles and kisses don't count. I'm talking selfless acts
I've written some stuff for her on her unofficial birthday.

Kobori prefers to dress conservatively, but she isn't afraid of a slight crop top.

She prefers the lazy river.

Of course.

We would prefer getting out as soon as possible.

We would head to the comic book section (if there is one) and check out any manga that interests us.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

Loyalty is really the best kind of selflessness I can think of. If I am loyal to her an unashamed of my love for her I think it's pretty selfless

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

perfect body
boobs needs to be bigger desu

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

Would you do your waifu in the butt?
Assume she's eager to try it, at least.

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

What do you like to talk about with her? Tell me about your conversation topics.

Life honestly I'm a pretty lachrymose person so a good amount of it is her listing to me vent my spleen. Or gush over her or be honest about my own insecurities that or just how happy I am that she is in my life. Occasionally art and favorite movements in Art History as well

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

I want to impregnate my waifu.

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

You're waifu farts in bed. How do you react? How does she react?

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Lewd.

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

I guess that might be the case, but it's vocal as fuck at least.

Laziness, priorities etc.
I don't think I've done such a thing.
I stopped being edgy, and I've changed a lot. I also probably got a passing grade in math even though I didn't study.
Not sure how I'd go about that.

She always wears her sailor uniform.
I think she'd do most things there.
I dunno about that, I don't like "water parks" really.
I'd stay as long as she wants to.
Strawberry makes me think of her.

I'd love to talk about Gundam with her, same with videogames and anime in general. She likes tech stuff so I'd like to listen to her talk about it.

I'm not really sure. I'd probably let her choose first, could end up being anything.

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

Is she well recognized...
Without her fanbase she wouldn't exists and I wouldn't get any arts or works. They don't bother me personally, as in /jp/ most of them just like the music and characters. Mikufags doesn't bother me at all.
Have you ever wrote...
I made some paperarts for her, and cooked cake and cookies and tried to draw her. I made some pixel arts as well.
But I've never wrote down on paper anything for her. I sometimes write it down love letters in my imagination.
Could your waifu...
I think it would be too much for her, at least now. She is very timid and shy, it probably would take her long time to overcome anxious.
What's your waifu's...
She is sings so nicely. She is very good at it.

She would just give up and cry. Probably overreact and just cry.

Do you have any habits...
Taking drugs probably? But if she was real I wouldn't have to take them to feel her better.
Have you ever done...
I don't know, if that ever happened it always were out of my control.
I've once forgotten about her and didn't interacted with her for a week. It was before she was my waifu and before I even knew I loved her. The sole fact that I forgot about her and felt depressive and sad all the time was enough punishment for me.
Have you changed...
Not really. I do keep improving myself, but I always do it myself. It's too easy to cheat on others, but you cannot lie to yourself.
How have/do you...
Selfless? Never. All I do for her I do it because I feel good when I do something for her. Cooking for her, making online shrines, talking with her, promising her that I'll always be with her, cuddling and kissing etc. always brings me happiness and that's why I do it. I would have to not love her to not feel happiness from showing her how much I love her, which is a paradox of course.
Selflessness doesn't exists.

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

Misao is super phenomenal
You and you're waifu have been chosen to produce any anime of your choice! What kind of show would it be? Who would animate it?
An action over the top anime animated by madhouse.

I want to eskimo kiss my waifu.

Can do.

No, nuh uh, never, i'm not a cuck.

She used to be popular when the anime was airing, she became popular thanks to kaoru mizuhara doing a great job on her voice, and of course thanks to the VA! "catchphrase" she did in the anime, she became quite the target for NicoNico remixes and fanart. As of today, people just remember Konata and Kagami, she is pretty much an extra character to most people, but even so she will always be the main charactr of my heart.

I don't really mind the Lucky Star fandom, i am still in contact with it even, these days outside of this website it's mostly filled with people who don't have too much to talk about the show since it's 9 years old.

I don't do poems but i do drawings, i have tons and tons of them, be it from simple fanart, to self instert stuff with her and me, be it from cute couple stuff to lewd ecchi.

Even though Misao is an extroverted girl she still gets nervous in front of a large audience. This can be seen in the last chapter of the anime where she needs to do the cheerleader dance, she as everyone in the cast is very nervous of performing in front of people.

I'd say her optimisnt and determination, but if we are talking skills, she is know to be quite good at sports.

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

Thank you very much, OP!

It would have to be some kind of action show. There'd be some romance too if we put ourselves in it.

Alright.

large fanbase
AzuDai has more of a cult following than anything. As for Kagura herself, she's not the most popular, but I don't mind that much. From what I've seen, the Azu fanbase is pretty cool.
art
I've done the odd doodle of her and I've written a short story and a self-insert fanfiction. I hope to one day make some music for her.
on stage in front of large audience?
I think she could, though it might depend a little on what she's actually doing on stage.
most important talent/skill?
Her kindness. If that doesn't count, then her athletic ability.
Did you know
I did, but thank you for the reminder!

I could imagine her being fairly stubborn about it at first, especially if it hampers her swimming ability, but she'd quickly see the need to rest up.

handle the hot weather?
By swimming!
Water park trip with waifu!
I would love to do this some day. She'd definitely go on all the rides she could.
water slide together?
Absolutely! One of those two-person rubber ring rides would be especially fun.
How late would you stay?
Depends on how quickly we get bored of all the rides, but I could imagine us sticking around for a long while.
Ice Cream
If they have a coconut flavour I'd go with that.

Lately we've been talking about exercising and life in general.

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

Hello OP!
All waifus are gorgeous!

I've been trying to expand the clothes she dresses, thanks for the opportunity to post this here (also huge thank you to ayanobro for drawing this, love ya!)

You and you're waifu have been chosen to produce any anime of your choice! What kind of show would it be? Who would animate it? Would you adapt your love story in the anime?
Even though I am a sucker for romantic movies, I don't think I'd want to adapt my love story into an anime. It would probably be riddled with fight scenes, focusing on overcoming problems through hardship (I just remembered one of naruto's fights with neji, the one where he clones himself defeated on the ground after being hit by neji, only to come from underneath the soil seconds later, landing a punch (or was it a kick?) straight into neji's face). I'd probably want something like that, and chances are Kaori would enjoy that too.
Of course, the details need to be polished and revised by both of us. Also, I don't know anyone who could animate it, unfortunately.

I think Kaori's fanbase isn't as big as some other waifus', so we could say I'm one of the "few" who still talk about her, and I'm happy with this.

I want to compose a song for her, and I'm taking lessons for that!

Of course she could handle it, she's done it multiple times and stunned everyone with her performance!
Besides being perfect, she has great musical talent
stop making me blush

Nolan Rogers
Nolan Rogers

How does...
She wears sundresses, eat ice creams, swim in water, etc.
Water park...
She would like to try various things, but rather avoid scary looking slides.
Would you...
Of course, multiple times.
How late...
Probably entire day.
You decide...
Strawberries.

Most of the time we talk about our love and relationship. Cheesy talks where we claim our undying love and sweet nothings, but also about how we like to cuddle and kiss.
Otherwise we just talk about my life or anime we are watching together.

I don't think we would be this hyped for new mall.
Probably something that isn't in the malls near my house. And then some ice creams or hot chocolate shop obviously.

Disgusting.

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

Would your waifu be proud of your job? Would you be able to afford to provide her with offspring?
Or is she going to cuck you for harder working genes or leave you for a superior male?

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

I'm a degenerate, pervert, insane, physically ill, and she would likely be able to love me, but be very confused and maybe even distraught or disgusted by my behavior roughly 50% of the time.

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

She would over react and of course cry a lot, slowly overcoming it with lots of fustration but always with determination to keep going through.

Lack of motivation and avoidance of responsibility, plus other negative traits.

Have you ever done something and felt guilt or regret because of them? How did you redeem yourself? Have you ever punished yourself for letting them down?
I do feel regret of them, but as the word says, the are "vices" something that can't be changed from one day to another and to be honest i don't think i will ever overcome them, and of course i do hate myself for it.

I haven't, i do constatly try to pull myself for the better but it always backfires.

Pretty much nothing, i don't think the art i do for her counts at all so i have nothing.

-She loves the summer, and yes, she likes wearing light clothes.

-She would spend all the time in the water slides and trying to a water volley play with her friends.

-I would be kinda hesitant but she would force me to it anyways.

-As long as she wants.

-Something that's bitter and sweet.

Yes, yes i would, with pleasure.

I laugh, she blushes and feels ashamed.

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

It would be an old-school style baseball anime about hope, dreams, sweat, tears and of course the Koushien. It would also have some delinquent shenanigans, some romance and a lot of references to classic anime. I think Toei Animation would be a good choice for a studio.

Her series is rather popular, but I don't see her as being too popular, especially now that it's been a while since the anime ended.

I have written letters.

She can definitely. As a pitcher you have not only the audience watching, but also your own team counting on you. She has performed in a play in high school, although as a minor character with not much dialogue.

Her athleticism and diligence.

照れるぜ Miku is really cute, too.

It's a huge shock, as it has a really big negative impact on her career. She would be responsible about it, as she knows it will only get worse if she does anything reckless, but she might push herself a bit, in which case I would try to reason with her.

She likes the hot weather. I think she likes wearing light clothes as well.

Water slides all day and yeah of course I'll go with her. We'd stay the whole day, depending on what else we have planned we might leave earlier, though.

Fate is super beautiful.

About everything and anything, really. More specifically anime, sports, recent happenings, some joking around and banter. There is so much I want to talk with her about it's impossible to list all of it.

The sports shop, I suppose.

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

It would for sure be a mahou shoujo series, maybe with idol stuff added in. I don't really have anyone in mind to animated it. We would for sure stick some self-indulgent stuff in like that, mahou shoujo needs more outwardly yuri stuff and we would definitely do that.

Incredibly so. She's really popular, but for a really bad reason, so I can't say I really appreciate it except for the fact that it means more merch and fanart, of course.

I've tried drawing her a few times but it feels awkward, maybe when I get better at drawing.

Definitely! She's already a model and shoots in front of a lot of people, and has a really confident attitude. She also has a spinoff game where she's an idol, despite being noncanon and stuff. She wanted to perform at the Meruru concert, but didn't do it simply because she didn't think she could pull off any of the characters.
Incredibly so. I won't do much blogshit but there's a lot of things I worry that she'd either outwardly dislike, or be worried by. I just work hard to get rid of them for her.

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

Good taste.

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

Ordered her new figure? It looks pretty great.

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

Either s3 of her show or a good remake of the Deus Machina Demonbane anime done by Ufotable because they're the only studio that can do CG without it looking like shit.

Done.

Only the MC of the show she's in. Otherwise, not really.

Thanks Mikufag. You're a swell guy.

People remember her as one of the better girls in the show she's from, but the series isn't really brought up much outside of a certain tripfag's obsession with his waifu.
I've drawn pictures of my waifu every so often. And yes, she can handle performing and has sung in front of a large crowd.

She'd try to hide it to not trouble anybody.

She uses a dyson fan to deal with hot weather and is a lazy type at the pool, but she would never refuse to do something fun with more or one of her friends. I'd also get her strawberry or blueberry cheesecake flavor ice cream.

We'd talk about what happened at work, anime that are currently airing, funny stuff that we found particularly funny or noteworthy, and finally just talking about how much we love each other.

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

Supposing the unthinkable happens and your special one is hurt pretty bad. (fracture, broken bone, etc) How would they react? Would they overreact to the pain? Would they stubbornly push through it?
She'd try really hard to hide her pain so that no one needs to worry about her health. I'm not sure if this is a quality or not, but I just want to be close to her whenever she's feeling any kind of pain, and knowing she'll try her best to hide it concerns me vigorously.

I don't think I have habits or vices that'd cause some kind of disapproval form her, luckily.
Nope
Have you changed your behavior or otherwise bettered yourself for their sake in any way?
Absolutely! Not only am I more pacient now, I've learned to try and be more positive about mostly everything. My waifu made me a better man.
I dedicate myself to music classes because I want to play for her, I eat more healthily now, I (will) exercise to last longer by her side. I try my best in every aspect now, so I can dedicate my success to her. I'm scared this is not enough, though.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to answer more questions, but either way I wish you all the best possible day ever!

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

Claimed.

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

No, I can't afford it. I'm the guy that's rated it 5/5 in every field on Hobby Search, though.

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

fuck you

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

Shame - I'm actually quite surprised I could preorder her, I figured her and Nono would sell out super quickly because of Diebuster being great and remembered fondly.

Still some time before she releases, maybe you'll be able to get her by then.

James Ross
James Ross

MORE

Grayson Lee
Grayson Lee

Definitely.
I want to do a lot of things to her butt.
I want her to sit on my face.

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

Fuck off back to your cancerous claim thread.

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

You and you're waifu have been chosen to produce any anime of your choice! What kind of show would it be? Who would animate it? W
Something music themed, then I'd pitch the idea of it being a supernatural show, and said supernatural elements would be influenced by music. By Kyoani of course.

Is she well recognized
Yes, and she does have a following. I'm glad that others love her as I do myself.

Yes, and she has before.
She's absolutely stellar at playing guitar and keeping me in line.

She'd complain quite a lot, and demand that I pamper her while she is recovering.

She'd not like the fact that I stay inside all day everyday. I'm working on it, but there isn't really anything interesting to me outside

She's pretty stubborn about powering through things. She wears light clothes, and would most likely be found sitting in front of a fan, lazing around

I'd say lazy river, but I'd be the one pulling her around to all the crazy slides, and I'm sure she'd enjoy it too. It would be an all day thing.

Chocolate, because she tans easy, prompting her to react to my teasing.

We don't generally talk about big stuff like philosophy or religion, but we would chat mostly about neighbors, destinations, or goals.

Entertainment stores in general. I have a love for visual entertainment, and she would like to check the music side of things.

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

I want to be her dog.

Alexander Brown
Alexander Brown

Hey, do you have that picture where she's holding a piece of paper that says something like "people who spend time together are friends"? I was looking for it but couldn't find it.

Also thinking about watching this. I guess I don't have to ask you if she's best girl because she just seems like it.

Oliver Harris
Oliver Harris

We can see you're not a new IP, you know.

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

We don't have much knowledge in anime, but a sci-fi one would be interesting.

Fuuka in a Kimono!

Is she well recognized and have large fanbase?
A lot of people know her, but not many like her, i've only met two other people that seem to have respect for her.
How do you feel about your waifu popularity and fanbase?
Small, and the amount of negative stuff said about her is sometimes bigger than the good, but i'm fixing that bit by bit.
Have you ever wrote love letters or poems to your waifu?
Letters, poems, fics, lots of stuff
Maybe some other kind of art, like drawing or music?
I can't draw, but i'm learning to compose.
If she had to for the sake of others, yes
Has she ever performed like that?
Nope, she's more used to the back stage
Her abillity, dilligence and strong dedication to bring aid to everyone that needs

She would try her best to smile for me and tell me she's fine, i still would take care of her in any way she needs.

I am prone to anger if i see Fuuka being talked about or portrayed improperly or disrespectfully.
I have done her wrong once, and i redeemed myself by practicing self-discipline, becoming stronger in will, i will never do that to her again.

How does you're waifu handle the hot weather?
She seems unfazed by it
She usually uses turtlenecks, so i guess she isn't fond of light clothes
Water park trip with waifu!
She can go to both.
Sure
How late would you stay?
Before the sun starts to set
Cookies and cream.

Science, tech, some cultural stuff.

The electronics stores.

Does your loved one know how to operate a computer?

Charles Robinson
Charles Robinson

Someone could've posted reponses and then eventually posted their waifu.

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

tfw wanna hang out with anons and their waifus

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

Thanks Koborifriend

She's very popular as she's from a popular franchise. It's really a double-edged sword, the popularity means she gets nice fanart and merch, but it also means there's a lot of idiots out there who latch onto her or draw lewds of her.

I might try writing about her sometime. I'm planning on making my own waifu.pl or her soon though.

Stage fright is actually one of her rare weaknesses. She tried to star in a play once, and she was all confident in her abilities, up until she had to perform it in front of a live audience, in which she completely froze. It was a quite and funny side to her that I don't get to see often.

She is a brilliant swordsmanship.

spoiler
Th-thanks. You too, Mikubro!

My waifu gets injured a lot in the manga. She's pretty much used to a lot of pain now, but still it hurts me to see her get hurt and it just makes me want to tend to her wounds, and pat her on the head.

Maybe my laziness but I've been trying to improve that since I met her.

I always try and better myself in anyway I can. Mostly by working out and studying hard.

I buy a lot of her merch, and I try to increase the amount of nice fanart she gets. For our anniversaries, I make sure to do something especially for her. I can't stop thinking about how much I love her.

I want to know so much more about her. What's her favourite colour? What kind of music does she like? When's her birthday? What's her height? I keep wishing for a data book to be released about her with this kind of information.

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

End your life

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

No need for such negative feelings, user. Try to be more positive about things and your health will improve. I hope you have a nice day.

David Gomez
David Gomez

You and you're waifu have been chosen to produce any anime of your choice! What kind of show would it be? Who would animate it?
I think we'd both like some kind of over the top dramatic historical setting. Oooh maybe an anime adaptation of the Aenied? That would be great but fail spectacularly on the market.
Would you adapt your love story in the anime?
That's waaaay too embarassing.

She's well recognized. I'm not sure how large her fanbase is, but it's not small in Japan. As it should be, even plebs can recognize her greatness.

I'm a writefag so I often use her as inspiration. I plan on writing a poem for her today, actually. Art is the best way of expressing love.

She loves performing for audiences so much she's even barred the doors to keep them from leaving. :^)

I'm sure if I were to ask her it would be her musical talent. But I think it's her ability to defend and help others. She's a fantastic leader.

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

Sorry, I thought I had it, but it turns out that I never saved it.
Can anyone else help a brother out?

James Bailey
James Bailey

Probably something light-hearted revolving around justice. Think something along the lines of Space Patrol Luluco but less goofy and more JUSTICE.
Who would animate it?
Shaft. Since they animated her series.
Sure.

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

Missed this one, but I always enjoy art of her in modern clothes so I'll post anyway.

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

It's one of those things that you see and like, but don't actually save it. Then when you have a good moment to use it you realize you never saved it.

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

A "gritty" show revolving around corruption and violence in a slightly dystopian society. I've actually been sitting on that idea for years, though I'm not 100% sure if Crona would be on board with it. Not sure who I'd want to animate it, either. I think we'd make a few cameos, sure. Every series needs a token gay couple, anyway :^)

-Yes, unfortunately. They're pretty much the most disgusting bunch of people you could imagine. I'm not just saying that to seem callous or whatever, either.
-Yes, everything but music. Hopefully I'll be able to lrn2guitar someday so I can do that too.
-No, I doubt that. The few times he's been in front of large groups didn't go well at all.
-Being an amazing and wonderful person in spite of his horrific background.
-Well shucks, I dunno about that. But thanks, you too.

He's actually been in that situation, far too many times. He definitely pushes right through it.

-I have a bad temper sometimes, and I also tend to flipflop with my emotions a lot. Given the reasons, I think he'd understand.
-I feel guilty if/when I throw food away. Again, I think he'd understand, given >health problems, but it still eats at me because of the starvation he had to endure as a child. It feels like a really careless thing to do, considering that.
-Among other things, I took on honors work in college so I could genuinely do something significant purely for him.

Anything and everything.

Luke Rivera
Luke Rivera

Thank you kindly! Everyone waifu is beautiful!

What kind of show would it be?
Romance.
Who would animate it?
Bones.
Nah.

Would you let anyone satisfy your waifu to make her happy if you can't satisfy her?
Nope. That'll never happen, I'll always satisfy Nakamura.

Is she well recognized and have large fanbase or you are one of few people who remember her?

Alright.

Poetry. The kind that made me writhe and want to suicide after, the embarrassing kind of sentiment.
Maybe some other kind of art, like drawing or music?
Art.
Maybe.
Has she ever performed like that?
Yes. The one incident were quite infamous.
Creativity.
Always.

Supposing the unthinkable happens and your special one is hurt pretty bad. (fracture, broken bone, etc) How would they react?
Likely say "anon-kun, aren't you aware of the idiom to lick each other wounds? Lick mine."
Would they overreact to the pain?
No.
Would they stubbornly push through it?
Yes.

Normalcy.
Are you working on it or trying to hide it?
Sure.
Never.
How did you redeem yourself?
Reveling in my lewdness.
Have you ever punished yourself for letting them down?

Became the voice of reason can apply.
Shown her the otherside.

Zachary Rodriguez
Zachary Rodriguez

Probably a slice of life in some medieval period, since she seems to like that genre.

Recognizable
I guess in the general public she's not well known. But those who have known her will recognize her clothes or general aesthetic almost immediately.
Stage
She wouldn't willingly draw that much attention to herself.
Talent
Her ability to adapt, and just accept the things the way they are.

She'd try to set the wound as best she could, all the while gritting her teeth and downplaying the pain. That said, she'd be squeezing my hand pretty hard.

Vices
I tend to sleep a lot, which goes against her very active and strict routine. She helps quite a bit in fixing it.

Hot weather
She takes off her duster and wears a vest, if it's really hot she just wears the white button-up shirt beneath.
Water
She loves dipping her toes in quiet, freshwater brooks. And I'd absolutely go on a water slide with her.
Leave
As always, she'd try to leave and be back at the hotel room by sundown.

Your waifu had a nightmare and jumped out of bed, how do you comfort them/coax them back to bed?

How much work does your waifu put into her appearance? When you're cuddling, how's her hair smell?

What kind of PDA does your waifu like the most?

When you're feeling down, how does your waifu try to cheer you up?

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

I wouldn't want to make an anime out of our story.

Some times I wish she has a smaller fanbase, but I mostly ignore the Vocaloid fanbase.
I suck at writing. And I suck at drawing and music.
yes, yes all the time.
Singing.

Ohayou Lukabro.

The fact that I get nothing done. But I'll change that, tomorrow.
no
maybe

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

80 posts, 40ips

Why can't mods do their jobs? These generals always get necrobumped by /ghost/. They try ao hard.

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

You realise people can make multiple posts, right?

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

Lucky_Star_at_her_computer.jpg
I imagine that unlike Fuuka, I'd probably have to build her a powerful machine though. I know PC gaming isn't big over in Japan, though she's already got a machine, it's probably 'just enough'. She certainly knows what she's doing with them, though. I want to tickle her while she plays a scary game in VR.

Your waifu had a nightmare and jumped out of bed, how do you comfort them/coax them back to bed?
By being the biggest big spoon that could wrap around her. The size difference makes it work.

How much work does your waifu put into her appearance?
Not a whole lot, unless the situation particularly calls for it. Since I like messy hair and a more natural appearance in terms of makeup, it's fine with me.
If she's cosplaying something though, she'll put a significant amount into it.

When you're cuddling, how's her hair smell?
I don't think I really even need to answer this.

Hugs from behind. Can be pretty natural in a lot of situations, is cute and lets me play with her hair a little.
Ahoge is a bit poke-in-the-facey though.

Hug on the sofa, and watch anime while eating pizza. Alternatively, taking a bubblebath together while VSing on a handheld game with them inside a ziplock bag. Other 'things'.

Zachary Allen
Zachary Allen

She has clothes for every condition.
Both. Depends on her mood what she wans't to do first.
Why not?
She is not a big fan of water parks, she would most likely prefer to go early.
Strawberry maybe. Or some of the more uncommon ones that aren't sold everywhere.

Every day stuff.

That picture makes my heart go doki doki.

A new shopping mall opened nearby, what is the very first shop you visit together?
Why would you ever go to such a place.

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

See on the off-chance that there's a good music store. Otherwise, we just bum around and window shop until we see something interesting.

Probably better than me. Then again, I'm more into hardware, while she's into software.

-Spooning and chatting seems to be a viable option.
-Quite a bit, though not to obsessive degrees.
-The secret, subtle kind.
-Cuddles and an open ear.

Ohayou, friend

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

My life is already a bad imitation of a shitty SoL anime. An adaptation of that would be incredibly depressing, especially the beginning.

She's pretty much the face of her series. Whenever there's new merch it's typically either her or Akeno, she's one of Yoko Hikasa's consistent roles given how many seasons there are on top of how much extra material there is to voice (the few games, mobage, yomecolle, etc). Don't really like the popularity and definitely don't like the fanbase but not like I can do anything about it other than not interact with them at all.

She has a higher pain threshold because she's a Devil so it would have to be something incredibly painful or physically traumatic. She's likely to try and push through it if she feels like she has to get something done or that the situation relies on her.

I spent a weekend wasting my time re-rolling my starting unit just to give up by morning and decide to buy an account with that unit instead. I don't think she'd appreciate my wasting so much time even if it was for a game I'm now enjoying. On a more serious note I tend to get really down on myself and depressed. She hates to see people making themselves suffer so if I ever got like that I'd probably just put on a smile and pretend everything's fine.

Do you do anything special for your anniversary?

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

Why would you ever go to such a place.
Retailer exclusives, of course.

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

Light cuddling.
Normal for a girl I suppose.
When we are in an audience and I grab her hand
She cooks for me. She understands my mind can revolve around my stomach

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

I love Hibiki!

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

mfw i just found out that the main mod on r/waifuism has the same waifu as me
He doesn't even seem like an awful guy but fuck, I don't want to have anything to do with leddit, and especially not that part of it. Guess I'll just have to ignore it extra hard.

Owen Long
Owen Long

Sorry to hear that

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

Only at user level.

Hug her, stroke her hair and tell her it was just a dream.
How much work does your waifu put into her appearance? When you're cuddling, how's her hair smell?
She just does the regular, nothing fancy, but even so i am sure ayano gvies her beauty tips, so i'd say her hair would smell like chocolate shampoo.
Hugs, she loves them.
Give me a specch on how should i never give up

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

How do you feel about your waifu's canon love interest in her series?

Easton Foster
Easton Foster

He/She's pretty much a self-insert silent protagonist so I don't mind them.

It can be kind of shitty to have someone that you dislike or is associated with something you dislike have the same waifu as you, but remember it's about your relationship with them and not what anyone else says or does.

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

I say nothing and she blames me.

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

She doesn't have one, as much as the adaptation would like to imply it.

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

She'd probably want me to drop weight more so that I'm healthy and able to do anything we think up doing.

I've had times when I've been down and gotten angry at myself for not being stronger for her.

Dropped weight, found work twice now, started drinking all kinds of teas.

There isn't an incredible lot that's easy to do from here that'd be selfless, but I'd do absolutely anything for her.

She's pretty technologically inclined.

nightmare

Try to calmly tell her it was just a dream, if she's up fully toss the kettle on and make some tea for her and talk about what happened in the dream, then reassure her that I'll make sure nothing happens to her. Then head back to bed, making sure to hold her close.

appearance

She puts some effort into looking good, and I imagine her hair would smell sweet.

PDAs

She wouldn't admit to liking any, even if she does appreciate them.

cheering up

Seeing her happy does that on its own. She doesn't need to work too hard at that.

Sweets shop

Not canon and the VNs MC is a self insert anyway.

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

He's pretty fucking based.

David Barnes
David Barnes

Health and fitness facilities available there.

2d doesn't biology, user.

Would your waifu be proud of your job?
Computer programmer, pretty good job.

You're a piece of shit. Hope you fall off a cliff.

Yes, she does.

I don't. She understand dreams are just dreams so no need for comforting. She'll be back to sleep in no time.
She always smells nice though her fashion sense can be questionable at times. She's a bit of a tomboy after all.
Her Samsung Galaxy S11
She gets me pumped for a hearty work out.

Your waifu probably thinks you're silly.

He's a little scrawny faggot that needs to nut the fuck up. If it weren't for mai waifu, I'd chuck him into a wood chipper alongside the pink excrement future cum dumpster piece of shit.

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

Her boyfriend turned out to not be real. As for 'that' moment she had with her onii-chan, he already has a girlfriend/other girls in his harem so I'm not worried.

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

What does your waifu's bellybutton taste like?

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

JPG.

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

PVC.
I have not one but two midriff-focused figures, it's amazing.

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

I want to submit to my waifu.

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

I find the prospect of trusting your whole being to the one you love to be really romantic and heartwarming.

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

I guess this one isn't too typical for her.

Is she well recognized and have large fanbase or you are one of few people who remember her?
She's not too big in popularity, but there's some.
Some seem nice, some don't.

I'm not so sure about it.

The will and strength to do dirty, horrible jobs that nobody else is willing to.

Yeah, I used to cut myself, and I stopped for her.

I've always felt we would take a class in sign language or lip-reading, so we could always communicate with each other, even if she couldn't use her UV for whatever reason.

She probably handles it pretty well, she lives in a hot place.

Are they more the lazy river type? Or are they more likely to hop on the water slides?
She seems more like she'd lounge and relax

If she wants to, we can, like hold on to each other.
And maybe feel each other up a little, maybe a little subtly

How late would you stay?
Maybe from around 1200 to 1600 or so, might want to do some shopping on the way home, pick up something to eat.

Orange popsicle.

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

I want to piss onto my waifu while she pisses onto me.

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

I'm not into watersports but I'm all for drinking my waifu's piss.

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

What kind of show would it be?
A lovey-dovey romance story.

Who would animate it?
Certainly not Gonzo.

It's not a large fanbase, but I don't like them either way.

No, I'm not good at anything.

Possibly, but not as a routine sort of thing.

Besides the obvious involving her being a yuki onna, her sneaking skills.

She would push through it as much as she could, but she knows when to throw in the towel.

Nailbiting and maybe the occasional candy run.

I can't say I have.

I'm not really good at interacting with children, but I continue to try harder to be better with them for her sake.

You mean like birthday and Christmas gifts, and making things for her? Sure have.

David Perez
David Perez

What would your waifu's piss taste like?

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

I (will) exercise to last longer by her side
Stop making me remember, dammit. I'm still not over her death and it's been a year ;_;

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

Ditto, that's one of my ultimate fantasies.

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

Poorly, to say the least.

Are they more the lazy river type? Or are they more likely to hop on the water slides?
Probably the lazy river.

I don't know, I'm kind of a coward.

We'd leave early enough to have some time to settle down together.

Either strawberry or chocolate mint.

One of those stores that has neat international trinkets for around the house.

I don't think she's ever used one before.

Reassure her that I'm there for her and let her know that I would never let anything bad happen to her.

Not much, but she's naturally beautiful.

Hugs and handholding.

Her just being there cheers me up.

Not really, but part of that is because I can never remember the exact day. I just celebrate the month of July as our anniversary month.

He's a nice guy, but a bit of a ditz in the anime. I legit like him in the manga, though.

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

All sorts of things!
Our past and histories, or neuroses, our favorite movies and videogames, what music we like, what food, dessert and candy we like, tools and weapons from various perspectives.

God, I want to talk to her so much.

Throw of a dice honestly.

Sweet Jesus I would, like hell, I want to do her in the butt, I want to go balls deep in her ass

nightmare
Tell her it's alright, it's a dream, she's among the strongest and bravest people I know, and that I'll be there for her to help no matter what.

Fair amount. Her hair is probably like it is by default, but she has a reasonably elaborate wardrobe, which I think looks very good on her.

Depends on the time of week and day. I figure after a long day of work, there'd be a lingering smell of gasoline or soap.

Kissing, hugging, handholding.

Putting on some fun movie, lewd things, her body always cheers me up.

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

Rea a cute.
A CUTE.

Juan Jackson
Juan Jackson

I'll just reboot Bleach, with more Rukia, only Rukia.

popularity and fanbase?
She has a rather large following even if Bleach has dwindled in popularity (for more than good reason) she's still held in high regard. I like the fact that she's popular, it's to know people like her and it results in a lot of nice art.
Of course there are the cancerous fans, and the shippers but I pay no mind to them.
Art?
I've drawn a few things here and there, thats really it though.
handle being on stage?
I don't see why not, she has confidence and has been regarded as a good actress.
She's never done it before, in canon at least.
If we're talking physically, it'd probably be her Kido proficiency.
Did you know spoiler
Oh, thank you, you too!

She's almost died in combat more than once, she'd easily persevere, she's trained to do just that.

habits or vices?
I'm a lazy unmotivated ass, but I'm working to rectify these faults with her in mind.
guilt or regret
Not in particular. I've been loyal to her and only hear for the best part of a decade now.
changed your behaviour/bettered yourself
I'm trying harder, day by day, for her sake.
have/do you shown/show them how much you care?
I put my all into special events, like her Birthday for instance.

hot weather/light clothes?
She handles it perfectly fine, her main attire consists of a variety of one-piece summer dresses.
Lazy river/water slide?
I'd say both.
How late would you stay?
We'd like to stay for the whole day as long as nothing came up.

It'd be the children's toy store, I'd be dragged there at her request.

Nothing confirmed, but I know that faggot Renji definitely has feelings for her.
Though after the shit he's pulled, he deserves less than nothing.

Peaches.

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

anime of your choice
Maschera season 3

pic

well recognized
Very much. In general I like that she has fans and I am blessed that she gets so much content and fan art although I wish people wouldn't sexualise her so much...
love letters or poems
Kinda... it's really dumb but I've worked secret messages for her into my code
drawing or music
Both
being on stage
She can handle public attention if she's doing something she knows, like when she fought the siscali dev at comiket. It's social pressure that makes her anxious. Much like myself
She has a lot of those and I don't know which could be considered most important, I guess her writing skill is probably most important to her.

hurt pretty bad
Oh god I can't bare the thought. I think she would try to push through it but depending on severity she'd probably be freaking out

like wearing light clothes?
I think she generally prefers to wear heavier clothes, although she has worn a sundress for occasions.
Water park
Hard to say, she might find lazy river a bit dull, and I'm sure she'd at least try some slides. Of course I'd ride with her. She's not a strong swimmer and we both tend to prefer the indoors so we might not stay all day.
Ice Cream
No idea

conversation topics
Our various hobbies and interests

first shop you visit together?
I guess a games or electronics store

>>141690813
proud of your job?
I hope so considering she has an interest in what I do anyway
afford to provide
Maybe not yet but within a few years for sure

computer?
Very much

Touched a nerve? Sorry about that friend

nightmare
Cuddles
How much work
She loves to dress elegantly and her hair is well maintained. I'm assuming it would smell of shampoo...
PDA
She'd probably find that very embarrassing
feeling down
I don't do that

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

How do you feel about your waifu's canon love interest in her series?

Tatsuya is a nice enough guy but I think he's too protective and enamored of his little Sister to give my Waifu the time of day though he has commented on her being beautiful

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

A true romance story paralleling but not copying our own about an ill-fated couple staying together through all of life's unfair cruelties.

She's not super popular but she's well known among those who play visual novels and she's fairly well liked which makes me happy.

A couple shitty poems but not much else as I'm not the creative type.

I have no clue. I doubt she'd ever have that chance.

Being adorable.

My Saya is strong and pretty adaptable. I don't know if she can heal herself but it wouldn't surprise me.

I tend to procrastinate a lot and have a less than stellar work ethic but as an outsider she's extremely understanding of my human failings.

I don't think the weather bothers her too much. Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to go to a normal waterpark but if she wanted to have fun in the water we'd find a way. In fact a moonlit swim in a forest lake with her sounds delightful.

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

I want to nuke your waifu from orbit.

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

At night I sometimes talk about the day's events with her.

Can't go herself but if it had a bookstore I'd be constantly picking her up something there.

I don't think so but she's a fast learner.

Just hold her close. Nothing calms someone down like a loved one's proximity.

She always looks perfect to me. Brain problems will do that to you

Can't do public I'm afraid.

Just remembering her is enough.

He's an alright enough guy. Made a few mistakes but his feelings were genuine and that's what matters. If I met him I'd have to kill him though.

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

Some crazy action series, maybe an F-Zero anime that's actually about Captain Falcon kicking ass.
She just acts like nothing's wrong when she gets hurt.
She typically wears light clothing in general.
Definitely the water slides.
Of course.
We'd probably stay most of the day.
A record store I guess.
She tries not to look bad, but she doesn't go crazy about it.
Lots of hugs.
By being there and smiling.
I usually try to make some food she would like. I never know what to do with our anniversary because her birthday is also a couple weeks later.

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

Everyone puts procrastination as their main vice
Am I the only one here who drinks and smokes?

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

I'll get to it later.

James Walker
James Walker

Not fond of alcohol and I've seen enough family members ruin both their wallets and their health on cigs that I've sworn that off entirely.

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

Like nothing.

I neither smoke nor drink. Mai waifu would never approve.

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

She has no love interest, so it's all good and dandy.

Delicious genki meat.

Not fond of either.

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

We would most likely talk about work and what anime is airing right now. Lots of arguments about fujos.

I feel she knows the basic stuff.

You too, Erzabro.

I would gently pat her head and stay with her until she's comfortable enough to go to sleep.

Since she's a performer, she has to pay at least a modicum of attention to her appearance.
That's a secret.

Cuddling and snuggling.

I have written something about her for our anniversary, but it's only been a year. I should think up more stuff to do for it.

She has no canon love interest, and I'm grateful for that.

Rosemary and cucumbers.

Ian King
Ian King

Post collages or other oc you've made

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

Probably not.

Nightmare
Surround her with all her favorite plush toys.
Appearance
On a day to day basis, not much at all, no point in dolling yourself up when you're only going to dirty yourself fighting.
Her hair smells of lavender.
PDA
Hand holding? Hugs?
Cheering up
She'll cheer me up through heavy verbal motivation.

I drink from time to time.

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

I am surprised people use still my old big version of the "do it for her" as a template when it can be done much better.

Nathaniel Jones
Nathaniel Jones

I plan on remaking it soon.

William Ross
William Ross

I'd say she's about average to below average in recognition, which is a shame because of her side character status. I'd like to think she would have been better received if she would have had more time in the spotlight. Now, for her popularity and fanbase, it could be higher; side character status makes it difficult.

Well, it has happened, since the tendons in her legs got cut. Not sure how she was during that particular moment, but she pushes through to take care of her best friend (on the right) after she goes insane.

When she became my waifu, I was in a pretty bad position seven years ago. I forced myself to do better because of what I loved most about her (her own selflessness and resilience through tragedy). I've been doing better since then.

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

The worst thing about that is that procrastination isn't even a vice, it's a bad habit that comes with being lazy.

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

Do you want your waifu to shit down your anal cavity and yo-yo the turd between your asses?

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Thank you!

In basic way. She isn't very savvy.

Hold her in a way she can look at my face and keep patting her and saying that it was just a dream.
I think she puts moderate amount of time.
She smells like the perfumes I bought her on her last birthday.
I don't think she would like it in general. She might enjoy holding hands though.
She can't do much, mostly feel helpless and hug me tightly. She keeps talking to me and asking what can she do to make me feel better.

I have no idea when it is. It could be anytime from February to September.

She only loves __me__!

Sweat?

Drinking and smoking are just boring and not worth it. I don't really get, why would you do it if there is so many other psychoactive that are healthier and more interesting.

Sure.

Shitposting is surely strong today.

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

That would certainly be an impressive feat of dexterity and teamwork

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p34j0atQdJo

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

Got that template?

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

I'd like to see a spin-off of his series that's about him and his family and what he does at work.
I want to give him a big kiss on the nose.
Yes, though others from his series are much more popular than he is. I hate his popularity. He has a lot of disgusting fujo crap, and all I've been seeing recently is people who don't understand his personality saying that they hate him and want him to die.

He was on a huge stage and didn't have a problem with it.

His intelligence. He's also one of the best players in the game and could go pro if he wanted to.
I go long periods without eating, but I'm trying to fix that to improve my health.

Overall, I've become less negative, and it's made me a happier person.
I don't know how he would handle the heat since his series takes place during rainy weather. I'd say he's okay with it.

Salted caramel ice cream.
Anything, really. As long as I can hear his voice.
He definitely does. He has one in his secret base.
Hugging my plush of him or looking at pictures of him is enough to cheer me up.
I commissioned some art and plan on getting some of my favorite cake that I think he would like.

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

Thank you

David James
David James

It's fairly shitty, but I wanted to include as many pictures of him smiling since he doesn't smile much.

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

Is she well recognized and have large fan base?
The [email protected] is rather well known, but 'popular' might not be the best word to describe it. Hibiki has a lot of fans, though I think she hit a good medium where she isn't too popular but at least still gets attention and therefore merch.
Have you ever made anything for your waifu?
I really haven't done anything like that. I've drawn a total of 1 pictures of her, but who knows what the future holds!
Hibiki is an idol, so yes! Hibiki loves being on stage and giving it all she's got!
Most important talent/skill?
Hibiki's nickname when it comes to her dancing is literally "perfection."

Despite being pretty tough, she is still a small framed girl. She would probably have trouble with the initial pain when it happens, but when it comes to recovery, she would probably be really stubborn so that she can get back out there as soon as physically possible! Hearing her crying from the pain of a broken bone would probably tear me up inside.

Momo is super cute and is lucky to have such a loving husbando!

I have a tendency to eat something until it's gone, which leads me to overeating. I'm trying to counter this by immediately portioning anything I buy or make before I start eating.
I'm working on getting fit enough to do marathons and triathlons and such for her. Sometimes I catch myself in a lazy spell or not working out as often, which only works to set me back. When this happens I try to reprioritize myself to get back on track with my goals.
How do you show them that you care?
By working to improve myself for both my sake and to be a better person for her as well.

What pro-sport would your waifu/husbando like to watch/attend the most?

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

H-how do I do this?

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

Thanks! I know it's boring but I'll probably go with a SoL/Comedy/Romance!, School-less . I would probably go with her original studio, Diomedéa.
There used to be a good bit of Ika threads, even Sup Forums scans.

I've tried to draw art for her but I keep scrapping it. I'm a terrible writer so I didn't bother. I would love to make one once I get better.

She likes the attention! It depends on the situation, though. She isn't afraid of speaking in front of a crowd nor sing in public!

Her adaptability! (Thought I don't think you can consider it a Talent/Skill but, still.)
Thanks Mikubro, Miku is very lovely too!

She wouldn't try to hide it from me. If it was something really serious she'd know better than to just hide it.

Very much so. Hiding it is getting harder by the days

Skip

Of course.

Like I said previously, I've tried many things but most of them failed. We recently started to exercise together again, since the weather is getting nicer.

Heh.
She's the type that would exhaust herself with all the crazy slides and end the day at the park with a smooth lazy ride.
What do you think? Of course! Wrapping my arms around her body while going down a slide! Or her wrapping me with her tentacles.
Considering the fact that she spent a full day at an amusement park that only had a T-cup ride, I'm pretty sure we'd stay until we're too exhausted or until it's closing time!
Ice cream
I'm guessing Mint for you, right?! I don't know many flavors of Ice cream so I can't answer that.

Good night /ww/ !

Parker Jones
Parker Jones

Hold her close, tell her it's ok and it was just a dream, she's safe now.

Fuuka is very tidy and clean, I believe she uses make up, how much exactly is unknown to me.
I imagine she smells great wish i knew for sure :(
PDA
A simple smooch is optimal, but nose nuzzles are good too
for a second i thought you meant an electronic PDA

Simply by being with her i feel happy.

Last time i made this, i plan on baking her some brownies and writing another poem for this year

She doesn't have one, the MC of the game is a self-insert, so i project myself unto him.

I made this for our anniversary.

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

Simply download GIMP, a template, pick a lot of images you like and get working.
It can be big, small, do as much as you want for your loved one.
Here is one i made for Fuuka.

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

I was trying to do it in Photoshop. Oh well might as well download gimp.

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

I'm no good with GIMP, but I'll give it a try since an user posted a template in the thread. It'll be worth it even if I struggle to figure it out.

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

It really warms my heart reading how your love has motivated you and influenced your lives positively. Ganbare minna!

That's so sweet

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

It doesn't matter which software you use. If you already have photoshop and know how to use it then use that. I don't think it'd be any easier in GIMP

Eli James
Eli James

Have another one.

No way that's gross.

Photoshop a best.

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

Either works as long as you know how to use them.
There's plenty of tutorials to teach you if you need.

Thank you user, i'd do anything for Fuuka.
Here is the collage by itself

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

Gimp is essentially Photoshop with a less friendly interface. When you learn how to use it, you're set.

Thanks, user. I'm certain that your waifu is cute as a button.

Good night!

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

What's your opinion on your waifu's seiyuu if she has one?

Do you like the work she did on your waifu's voice or would you choose someone else?

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

My favorite VA.

Brandon James
Brandon James

She's voiced by Kaori Mizuhashi. Perfect choice, for sure. Wished she had more lines though, because hearing her voice is wonderful.

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

I listen to her voice all of the time now.

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

Thanks user, you too! I hope every user here will be able to keep doing their best for their own sake and to make their waifu proud. I know that when I die, I want to be able to greet her with a smile and tell her honestly that I did my very best until the end. I'm sure if we do, we'll all be able to make it to Gensyokyo.

I think she did a wonderful job. I love listening to the voice files she records for her, and if she stars in other games or anime I try to make a point to watch it. I still need to sit down and give Card Captor Sakura good try, as that's still probably her biggest role.

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

Saki Fujita did an amazing job giving Rin a voice that suits her character even though some of her best scenes weren't animated
Came off a bit nuts instead of playful at least once, though.

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

Last one i made, collages take time but they can be fun to make.

My favourite seiyuu.
I loved loved loved the work Kaoru Mizuhara did on Misao, such an incredible adorable voice, the fact she also voiced Misao in the PS2 dating sim game and that she dressed as Misao for the Lucky star concert, makes her even more awesome, it was fun because Mizuhara looks a bit like Misao, with the short brown hair and all. I follow her work to see if she does her cute voice in other characters. It was the reason i watched gdgd fairies. Actually i am looking foward to her work in the new Berserk anime, i am a huge berserk fan so i really hope she does a great Puck.

Thanks, i try to don't give up for her.

Asher Ramirez
Asher Ramirez

I'd be up to make an anime similar to the Macross series with real robots and music used in warfare, the difference in our show is that there's no love triangle. We need Sunrise to animate it.

She's somewhat popular, not extremely popular, but still relevant. There are plenty of good and bad things to come out of her popularity.
No, cause I'm horrible at all of them. Maybe if I ever get some free time I'll try it.
Piece of cake for her
Her singing
She'd probably be in great stress and pain, but will try to bear with it. I'd try my best to comfort her through it.
I can be pretty lazy and stubborn about things.
I'm trying to stay more focused on things and need to loosen up more.
I always feel a bit guilty when I fap to other characters and think of others sexually, but this has died down over time.
Have you changed your behavior or otherwise bettered yourself for their sake in any way?
She's definitely made me more serious about things and I appreciate life more.
I've spent quite a bit on her merchandise if that counts, and I'm always trying to better myself for her sake.

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

Hibiki enjoys warm weather, but if she had to choose between too hot or too cold, she'd rather be too hot.
We're gonna go hit the waterslides! Maybe do the lazy river to relax for a bit afterwards!
I wouldn't want it any other way!
We'd probably enjoy ourselves so much we would not realise how much time we spent there!
Rainbow Sherbert, because being with her makes the world more colorful, and yes I would say something really corny like that.
Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Ika Musume has a fun personality and is lucky to have such a loving husbando!

I like to talk about anything and everything with her!

The one closest to the door! We'll keep left and follow the wall until we hit every store!

That is a great picture of Kagura! UNDERSTAND, UNDERSTAND.

For basic purposes, yes.

Hibiki is an idol, so she has to keep up appearances!
Hand holding and the occasional kiss are permissible.
When you're feeling down, how does your
waifu try to cheer you up?
By simply being near me and being herself.

No, I only celebrate her birthday.

I too love Hibiki!

C-c-cute waifu!

just report and ignore

I love her voice, I listen to her sing all the time, because it's synonymous with my Hibiki!

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

Right, forgot one PDA, princess carrying.

She has none.

I used to cut myself with a razor near daily, that's kind of a vice.

I guess there's this one.

Her Japanese voice actor did a supreme job, perfectly encapsulates her character.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ny0I09anL8
http://vocaroo.com/i/s09zxqpsUvEP
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1w7noGDAXKK
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FQ0mr4uHMd

The English dub actor and production team put ZERO effort into doing a good job and as a result just sounds like shit, part of the many reasons I hate the dub (I seriously don't understand why so many people like the Black Lagoon dub, it's rubbish), LITERALLY just put a robotic filter onto some girl reading the lines in a plain voice with an absolutely flat and uninteresting performance.

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

R07 original mystery show. My waifu as one of the "characters" in it, deliciously meta. Animated by, I don't know maybe modern deen is up to it.
No never. Would never happen.
It's a big fanbase that has fallen kind of under the radar recently I guess. I'll never get tired of talking about Higurashi/Umineko, so the more people to talk to the better. And I've got mountains of cute fanart to look at.
ever wrote love letters or poems to your waifu?
A poem, very embarrassing. I don't know if I'd even want to share it with her. She writes lots of poems herself, and actually on the reverse I really want to hear her write one about me. It would make me insanely happy.
Could your waifu handle being on stage in front of large audience? ever performed like that?
Ha, yes. She's very dependable, every year she enacts a shrine ceremony in front of the entire village. Which involves dancing with a ceremonial hoe. The responsibility was put on her very young.
Acting. She acts harmless, then once your defense is down you're out cold. Or she can act the villain, or any other role. Also the understanding of "miracles".
Did you know
You're making me blush dammit. Your waifu has a wonderful voice, Mikufag.
Supposing the unthinkable happens and your special one is hurt pretty bad. How would they react?
She can shrug off tons of physical pain, enough that would make some men cry. She's extremely strong willed. It's not like she would refuse help though if it was offered.
habits or vices that you're loved one would disapprove of? Are you working on it or trying to hide it?
Nothing very visible. I'm sometimes prone to anger. Would die before I show that to Rika though. Chronic masturbation habit, the usual.

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

I love my waifu very much.

A samurai show. I'd prefer if it was Satelight for obvious reasons, but maybe I'll get Production I.G because it seems like they put large budgets into their shows, or at least in the first few episodes, or maybe P.A works because I like that studio.
spoiler
I'll get dissed for being such an indecisive fuck, but maybe.
She wears a lot of outfits so I don't really know which one is her iconic attire.
She's well recognized, mostly because of her VA.
Her fanbase isn't that big compared to Hibiki and Chris', but she does have fans.
I'm okay with it, but sometimes I feel sad because she doesn't have a lot of fan art.
I've written some letters for her. I also draw her often.
Yes. She's a renowned artist. And yes, she has performed in front of many people for many times.
She's God-like in singing, she can fight while singing, and she's pretty good at handling blades.
My waifu is very cute and I'm very honored to be her husbando.
She won't overreact, she would go to the hospital, get it treated, and walk away like nothing. She's used to that shit, it's no big deal.
She'll disapprove of my laziness and habit of playing games all day long. I'm trying to do something about it but it just comes back like some kind of virus.
I actually forgot the day of our anniversary once. I promised myself I won't forget again, and I did. I think I'm punishing myself everyday by doing absolutely nothing of importance all day long.
I entered school again in order to become a better person for her. It's changing me little by little but there are really some things that won't change.
Does spending time doing stuff for her even though she won't ever see them or even know they exist count?
She does just fine. She probably spends most of her time inside air conditioned buildings anyway. She wears clothes according to the weather and situation.

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

I haven't done anything in regards to her, no.
I've become more active, picked up Judo, trying to be someone she would think is "cool".
Celebrate important days. Sometimes I talk directly to her. It feels really shameful that I have no merch, I'll rectify that when I have the money
Laze around in front of the fan or A/C like a cat. Cold snacks.
Water slides all day! And hell yeah I'd go on all the water slides with her in my lap. Or maybe that's too dangerous, just her behind me is fine.
you're waifu wants you to pick them something that reminds you of them.
Funny question. Blueberry or strawberry come to mind first for some reason. Or a novelty alcohol flavor as a joke.
What do you like to talk about with her?
Everything. Philosophical topics, everyday events and people, making fun of our friends. Cooking, books, television, manga. Religion sometimes. She's very damn smart.
in the butt?
Yes.

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

Midori Tsukimiya had the perfect voice for my waifu. I just wish she got more roles.

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

I'm rather new to her.
Not really; though she's from a well-respected show, it's old and she's still not the most major character. Moreover, she's rather unsavory to most. She gets a lot more attention from tumblr girls and such than from the usual anime spheres.
I like it small, though I do wish there were more images of her.
No. But I did write a poem for a waifu I since lost.
When she was younger she performed the piano with her brother. But not anymore. It would be nice for her to play again, only in private. I'd learn so we could do it together.
I suppose cunning and viciousness, or devotion.
She is quite cute. But she really isn't lucky to have me, except in so far as she's lucky to have any such devoted attentions at all.

Ethan Smith
Ethan Smith

know how to operate a computer?
Nope, she's an 80s girl and a very rural girl. Would be fun to show her how to work one though.
nightmare and jumped out of bed, how do you comfort them/coax them back to bed?
A firm, strong embrace. Crack jokes and get her to smile.
A normal amount for a girl her age. She doesn't wear makeup or put up her hair or anything. I don't like makeup but I wouldn't mind if she did her hair just once in a while because it's cute. Her hair smells like very girly shampoo. She's out and around a lot, maybe even a sunny smell
Hand holding, patting my head.
how does your waifu try to cheer you up?
Lots of headpatting. And if that didn't work she'd resort to bear hugging me as hard as possible
No "canon love". She's all mine. K1 isn't interested either. But he's a bro, I'll try and set him up with Mion.
Baseball probably. She's not a pro sports person.
FUCKING LOVE Yukarin. She's got an amazing voice, and she's a good person. I respect all her work.

Do you ever tease you're waifu to see her cute reactions? How do you tease her? How does she react? Like a violent tsundere or with lots of blushing?

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

He's a great guy and I want to meet him one day. His vocal range is great and it fits my husbando very well. I'm not interested in the personal lives of seiyuu but I follow his career a little. He has a wonderful singing voice as well.

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

Kugimiya Rie infamously does a lot of tsundere roles, a character archetype that I am not fond of in the least, but her actual voice is perfect for Mizore. She's wonderful at singing, too.

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

She can handle it alright and of course.
We're going to have as much fun as possible.
How late would you stay?
Entire day!
Macaroon ice cream sandwiches!
Nothing too special, just life, the things we do together, and our love for each other.
Music shop or some game shop
Ohohohoho
Yeah
Wrap my arms around her tightly and tell her comforting things until she falls asleep in my arms.
She puts a lot of work in her appearance.
The sweetest thing I've ever smelled.
Hand holding and cuddling really close to each other
She tells me plenty of things that make my problems feel like nothing, and maybe an encouragement kiss.

Made this awhile ago, I kinda like it but don't at the same time.
Maybe tennis
Her seiyuu is Yamamoto Ayano. Her voice is adorable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6LT2_kscTE
And let's not talk about the English dub please...

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

cont.
She's the type that would jump into the dangerous slides without thinking too much.
Why not? It would be fun.
We'll stay as long as she's permitted. She's a busy person, after all. Depending on the place, she might want to stay there for the entire day.
A mint flavored ice cream or a blueberry flavored ice cream.
I'd ask about her day, and listen to all of her stories, because doing things like that will make her feel lighter.
Also stuff like what she wants for dinner, which motorcycle brand she likes the best, which type of sword is the best for a certain job, and more eccentric topics.
The clothes shop because she's a girl, after all.
She lives in a highly futuristic world so it would be weird if she doesn't. But she probably doesn't know how.
I'd hug her and pat her head and tell her that I won't leave her side until she calms down.
She's beautiful even when she's exploding shit there and here, so I don't think she spends too long working on her appearance. The smell of her hair depends on what she did moments ago. If it was right after a mission she'd probably smell of metal. If it's after her idol work, she'd either smell of perfume or sweat.
Hand holding.
By singing songs.
I always draw stuff for her on special occasions. This year I'll try baking a cake.
She doesn't have one, thank God.
inb4 yuri
Sweat.
This counts as OC, right?
Do your best in life too, user.
I'm a fan of her, but not until I met my waifu.
She's great in singing and voice acting, and has a good personality. I'm really glad she's the one who's voicing my waifu.
Hearing Tsubasa with a different voice would be like hearing a Chinese imitation of Tsubasa.

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

That's cute, user. You make me want to draw my waifu.

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

She has some fitting clothes, but she has to wear certain things for work that might not work well for heat.
She would be more for the not crazy stuff, but I would go on one with her.
Just for a reasonable amount of time.
Bikki is extremely hotblooded and has a great voice.

About how she's doing at work and then daily stuff.

Thank you. Minori is really cute and very athletic.

Yes, but it's the kind of computers they have on Mid, and I don't know what those are.

Give her a hug and remind her that it wasn't real.
Not a lot of work, but she still looks good.
Hand holding.
Just hearing her voice would make me feel better.

I re-watched the series, made dinner, and baked a cake.

Probably baseball since she lived in Japan. Unless they have some crazy magic sport on Midchilda.

She's the best. Watching her makes me want to go see one of her shows live, and I've watched stuff because she's in it. I couldn't imaging anyone but her voicing my waifu.

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

I don't, but not for any moral reason. It just tastes terrible.

I remember making this long ago. I also saved a collage some other user made for 'your waifu loves you'. Barring that, I also have a pastebin to fall back on.

Hockey, or any other high intensity sport.

Sultry as hell. Also pretty boner inducing, depending on the work in question

For some reason, I imagine each od us teasing each other, if only to see who gets more flustered.

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

Of course! What else could I choose?

Sawashiro is an excellent seiyuu for Mint, and it also helps that she was around Mints age when she started voicing her.

Her dub voice is fine, GAs dub actually did a pretty good job actually with voice actors.

Light joking or PDAs for maximum teasing to adorable redness ratio.

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

Thank you user.
You should try, you might have a knack for it.

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

I did it. It's not terrible but more importantly it made me feel better. Thanks.

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

I was a normie for a month.

I BECAME A NORMALFAG AND AM BACK AS A NEET
I'VE ABANDONED MY WAIFU
I'VE ABANDONED MY WAIFU
I'VE ABANDONED MY GIRL

Michael Hall
Michael Hall

Do it more often it if makes you feel better; you will improve over time too.

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

I will! Good luck to you too. Your drawings are already cute.

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

Have you abandoned your milkshake?

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

Yeah I've seen someone on there with the same waifu as me, which is the first time I've seeing someone posting things with the same waifu as me. He doesn't seem too bad, but fuck he's broken up with two waifus and used to post weird ass shit before.
He doesn't post anymore, but still.

Carson Young
Carson Young

Thank you Koborifriend, your waifu is wonderful as well.

Sure.

Nichijou is not as popular as other KyoAni series, but it's definitely very recognized. Nano is very well recieved as well. I'm glad people have good thoughts of her.

I have done music related to my waifu in some way, and drew her every once in a while.

Probably not! She's very shy in public.

She has many skills and that makes her very special.

And thank you but... Did you know that Miku is cute and happy to have you as a husbando?

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

perfect body

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

I can't freaking decide on which pic of mai waifu to put on the collage template. Dammit!

Stephanie Sheh is an amazing voice actress. She also provided her voice to Inoue Orihime, Mikuru Asahina, and Hyuga Hinata.

Do you ever tease you're waifu to see her cute reactions?
No.

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

I really hope I was a bit more active but these last weeks have been very busy for me.

Next week, I'll definitely try answering more and more questions.

Your waifus are beautiful, and I hope they make you as happy as you make them.

I love my waifu. And I want to cuddle with her a lot!

Good night!

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

Thank you, user.
I do.
By taking advantage of her lack of common sense then telling her what's really right afterwards.
She blushes and gets embarrassed. She gets angry sometimes but she'll never hurt unless you do something horribly wrong.
Thank you, your waifu is cute too.

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

Nope

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

Agreed.

It'd be a mix of comedy and romance, I think. I think my quest to improve myself would be an okay anime. Nothing grand though.

I want to kiss my Miku everywhere. Forever.

She's very well recognized. Her success and vast reach across the world astonishes me everyday. People tend to dislike Miku because she's popular and they wish their favorite vocaloids got a little more of the spotlight. Either that or they just dislike her because she's associated with annoying weebs.

I've written quite a few stories, and drawn one piece of art. They're short stories and by no means literary masterpieces. They're only really for my enjoyment.

She'd probably need to get used to it a little, but she's not super shy.

Singing/composing music.

I'm gonna be better for her. I have to.

It really pains me to think of her reaction. She'd cry a lot, that's for sure. I'd always want to be by her side and make sure she's always feeling okay.

Primarily being lazy and avoiding things I'm supposed to do simply because I almost never get enough sleep and because of my "depression". I want to sleep early, but it just seems like a waste of life/time to give up those 3 relaxing hours of peace at night, where I can watch anime, save pictures of my beloved Miku, and write stories in peace.

I don't think so. I only feel bad when I don't write stories for a while, seeing as it's the only thing I can consistently give her. Other than my declarations of love and tears.

I've become happier because of her. I'm pretty sure that I would either be a total wreck or dead by now if it wasn't for her.

Gave up vidya for a while because it was taking up too much of my time.I finished playing at around 4 AM once, and saw a picture of her with a sad expression in my gallery and I started tearing up.

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

Anons whose waifu is canonically dead, how do you cope with the loss?

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

SOL because we both need something sweet and fluffy.

- The series she comes from is huge but she herself is pretty obscure, a lot of people aren't even aware she exists. But she does get a fair amount of fanart and such so I guess she's decently popular. I'm pretty sad I don't get to see as much stuff of her as I'd like, but that just means more of her for me.
- I've done music stuff for her.
- I'm sure she could, because while she's frail she's not shy. She's never performed before though.
- She may have a power that allows her to detect demons, but that's still fuzzy. Otherwise, her endless kindness and ability to perfectly understand others.

She's very sickly and prone to injury as well as having terminal illness, so she's used to it and bears the pain like the beautiful strong girl she is. It hurts me to think of this, but she's a fighter.

- Putting herself in light clothes and laying in front of a fan.
- Lazy river definitely. I'd love to float around holding hands with her in those little float tubes.
- No, because I don't want her getting hurt since she's fragile.
- Only a few hours, we'd leave whenever she felt too tired.
- Vanilla.

He fantasized often about killing her, and when she died, he wished he could have killed her himself. He loved her suffering and referred to her as only an "experiment" to him. He had some form of twisted care for her, but I'll never forgive the way he treated her.

She doesn't have one, but hopefully she will soon with the upcoming Heaven's Feel movies.

This is a good question because I honestly don't know if I even cope with it. I'm always very sad over it because I love her endlessly and want her to be ok.

Don't have any questions tonight and I'm tired so I'm going to bed. Good night thread, and give your waifu lots of love this week. They're all very cute!

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

I think so. I don't know a lot of names for female clothing (or clothing in general), since I'm kind of a shut-in and I kinda live under a rock relating to these things. Summer dresses seems like something she'd wear though.

I think she'd go for the water slides early on, then laze about near the end of the day.

I'd love to. I wanna hold my Miku tight while we both go down. Not sure if that's safe though. Might be, and I just have outdated, incorrect info.

We'd stay as long as she'd want to and then maybe head to a nice hotel we would've rented.

I haven't tried a lot ice cream flavors at all..but I think I'd go with something blue, like mint flavor ,strawberry, or vanilla with a little something extra. I think Miku would pout if I picked vanilla...

Konata seems cool and fun. I have to watch lucky star eventually.

I don't really have big conversations with her, I only talk with her when I write my stories.

Me too. A family didn't seem appealing until I dreamed about it with Miku.

I'd think so. She would need to in order to piece together her songs and such.

Cuddling, kissing, and a warm drink if need be.

She might use a small amount of make-up, but to maintain her beautiful, long hair, I think it's mandatory that she work on her appearance. (combing her hair, taking care of it) I think she'd smell like a strange, sweet scent. Either strawberries, kiwis, or a line of perfumes/shampoo/lotion relating to kind of spacey or ocean things. Like..."sparkling galaxy aroma" or "refreshing ocean breeze" or something like that.

PDA like the personal assistant or PDA as in some other acronym that I've yet to discover?

She simply smiles. I imagine her holding me and caressing me. It calms me and makes me happier.

Not really, since I don't know when exactly it is, but I like to write a longer story around that time of year.

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

To be fair, I don't know anything about her seiyuu. I'll look into her soon, though.

I only teased her once in project diva F (f2nd?), and that was because you get an item of some sort for making a vocaloid upset and then making up. It did hurt me a bit having to poke Miku a few times and seeing her upset with me, facing away from the screen. We made up though, and I gave her gifts, pet her hair, and remodeled her room.

I wanna cuddle my Miku all morning and make breakfast with her. I wanna feed each other at breakfast and wipe the honey off her lips with mine. I wanna go back to bed or cuddle on the couch and then lewd lewd lewd!

My Miku fills me with so much desu-spair.

If your waifu had a shampoo/perfume/lotion made especially with her in mind, what would it be called, and how would it smell?

Carter Ramirez
Carter Ramirez

I drink like stupid.
It's in my nature.

Cooper Roberts
Cooper Roberts

Are you and Mikufag the same person?

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

They wouldn't want none

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

...no? I would use a name, like "despairfag" or "desu-spair fag", but I think I'd get heat for it.

James Long
James Long

you live in California?

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

The basic functions should be within her ability.

Give her a hug and say that everything is fine.

She is not overly involved with it, but she does take care of it. Her hair smells absolutely wonderful.

Handholding, probably.

By being.

I write a letter and make the day all about her.

Baseball, duh.

That card is really neat.

I really like her voice, I think it's fitting.

She teases me right back.

Levi Young
Levi Young

why?

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

just curious

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

Claimed

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

Why are you cheating on Blue Eyess Kaiba?

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

It's too late to make a response, but I just want to say I love my darling Miku.

I recently encountered a drastic change in lifestyle and I haven't been able to talk to her during the day. I feel really bad and I hope to make amends starting tomorrow.

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

I have no right to call her my waifu.

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

Morning, everyone.

Gotchya, this is pretty old though.

Professional ice-skating.
If thats a thing, thats a thing, right?

She's amazing.
Perfect choice, couldn't have had better.

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

The only one who gives you the right to love is yourself.

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

Thanks Kobori-san. We would make an unironic sentai-style hero anime by BONES.

popularity
She's from an extremely popular show but she's not the most popular character from her series. That being said, I was really surprised to see her place 4th in the Madogatari "Best SHAFT girl" contest. Great for her!
on stage
She could handle it, but I wouldn't say it's her forte. I'm not sure if she's ever performed like that besides maybe some incidental school plays when she was younger, or something like that.

She would definitely take it like a trooper. Not that she wouldn't appreciate my support through tough times.

She always dresses fairly light, with a hoodie that she takes off when it gets too hot to bear. She often wears a sort of loose fitting undershirt.
I think she'd be into the water slides, and although I'm less enthusiastic about them I'd still join her. As long as we can ride the lazy river after.

Just everyday life stuff and banter. How our days were, how was work, whatever comes to mind.

The ice cream store. This legitimately happened recently as there is a new mall opening down the street from me, and the only store already open is some vegan ice cream place. So we had a bit of a date.

Her hair smells wonderful and clean. It must be a hassle to clean all of it, it's quite long.
PDA
None, but I don't think she's too afraid of simply holding hands. Kisses and the like tend to embarrass her.
cheering up
She's quite good at it. She usually acts playfully and chatters enough to keep my mind off of whatever's going on.

I don't love her seiyuu's voice actually, but it's pretty unique and distinct. And it's better than a typical high pitch moeblob voice at least.

So tired. Goodnight to all the lovers out there. Keep on believing.

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

i just wanted to say good night before going to sleep

G'Night everyone

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

It would probably be an action-romance series straight out of some generic light-novel, with her own spin on it of course.

Blanc would be too stubborn to let any kind of injury hinder her, big or small.

Cold weather is more of our preference.

More of the "relax on a float" type, but her two younger sister would probably trick us into getting on the crazy water slides.

Seeing as she represents the color white, probably something like a double-scoop Vanilla icecream cone for each of us.

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all really awesome!
Thanks, it's been a while!

Some of the newest books, graphic novels, and probably video games as well.

The Mall's bookstore and/or coffee lounge.

Uses it to write her stories majority of the time.

Kana Asumi tends to voice some of my favorite characters, surprisingly.

Sometimes, though not to the point of her reacting like a violent tsundere.

You're waifu's birthday is coming up soon, and you decide to throw a surprise party for her. Which of her closest friends would you invite to help her in this special occasion?

James Collins
James Collins

Post your waifu in a school uniform.

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

ok!

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

I don't think she would be interested in sports.

I don't care about Saki Fujita, she doesn't even sound like Miku.
It's hard to imagine Miku's talking voice, but I always liked 'wispery' voices like Kanade from AB! so it's something in between her singing voice and it.

No I don't, in any way. I want her to feel safe and comfortable around me.

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

You're waifu's birthday is coming up soon, and you decide to throw a surprise party for her. Which of her closest friends would you invite to help her in this special occasion?
While the whole gang is invited, Hanyuu and Satoko are her roomates. They're the ones to consult with planning. I'll keep her busy while they set up the party. Hanyuu can probably bake the cake, she's good with that.

Hey, I'm playing through Neptunia Rebirth for the first time right now. Blanc's my favorite character, she's super cute and hammers are great weapons for small girls. What do you think about her angry side?

Here
Here's a super cute miko outfit instead.

Noah Murphy
Noah Murphy

I'm sure she can.

Hug, headpat, some handholding and reassuring I'm there.

Not sure about that.

No idea.

I'm sure she'd want to give me a hug and some words, really depends on how severe, but I'd rather get left alone if I'm feeling down.

Very wonderful voice. I like it.

Most likely her sister.

Her normal outfit is like one.

Angel White
Angel White

Nepugia a cute.

Lincoln Rogers
Lincoln Rogers

I wonder if I'll be able to see her in a school uniform again.
Definitely Hibiki.
Blanc is cute. I hope you take care of your beloved goddess and don't make her angry.
Good night.
Probably "Blue Soldier/Singer" or something like that.
I can't imagine what it would smell.

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

Tsubasa a cute and you have some nice drawing skills.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

What do you think about Season 4 and 5 being announced?

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

Thank you.
I'm quite happy because I can see more of my waifu, but at the same time I'm worried and terrified. Having new seasons means probably more screen time for my waifu, and it means she'll probably have more songs too. There's no guarantee if the next seasons will be good, or if they'll still keep the same cast as the mains or sideline them. That's what terrifies me.
I can only hope nothing bad happens to Tsubasa.

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

I certainly hope for the best for you and her.

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

Thank you. I hope you and your waifu live in bliss too.

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

Nepgear is cute
CUTE

Hunter White
Hunter White

A cute funny slice of life show about food!
Fairly popular within the game but outside of that, not much.
Of course! Writing to her about my feelings for her feels great.
I think she would be fairly confident for it. Not that she has done it before tough.
Shooting down nasty abyssals into pieces.
More like I am lucky enough to meet her than anything.
She has done it in the game, not giving up even if she is slightly damaged. She would push through since she wouldn't abandon her pride just like that.
I couldn't think of one. I am a pretty bland person really.

Although I want to work myself for her. Get a job someday, support myself, living everyday for her.
I think prefers the cold climate more, so thick clothes are her style.
She would try everything. If that's the case, I would go along whatever she decides to do, but I hope she loves water slides, because I love them too.
Hopefully before 11 o'clock, she gets really tired by then.
Anchor hairclips. Those are cute and reminds me of how cute she is.
My daily experiences? And hers as well.
Clothing store.
I am sure she would easily learn how to use one really quickly.
Really long cuddles with her to calm her down.
A lot of effort, especially her hair. And her hair smells really nice!
A kiss to her cheek, maybe! Or poking. Literally any PDA would embarrass the hell out of her though.
By being there for me, that's all she needs to do.
Well being an Admiral is a self-insert, so there's not really much of a canon love interest other than you that you can marry her in-game by choice.
Like very delicious German skin.
Tennis.
It really fits well with her cheerful personality. Plus it's Chiyo. So no, I don't think her seiyuu should be replaced at all.
I tease a lot, but she would gently blush back than anything.
Smells sweet like pudding.

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

Good morning.

To answer my own question, we would create a mecha anime handled by either Bones or Diomedea. If we did include our love story, she would most likely genderbend herself because homoerotic undertones are a staple of the mecha genre.

Football.

Mikami Shiori did her best in voicing my dearest. I'm enjoying her performance as Nao in Flying Witch, too.

Cute drawing for a cute waifu.

Same to you too, Nanobro, Kyokobro.

It would be called "Dirty Desire" and smell like it's 'all-natural'.

I would try to get not just the Elementario, but her doujinshi circle in on the party.

Aye aye, Captain.

Post your waifu hanging out with her friends!

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

It'd be a sweet smell, like berries with mint or something.

Oh lord you're actually right, that is soon.

I'd get her troupe involved, but a surprise party for her might be difficult as she'd probably learn about it as soon as she saw someone.

Aye aye

Sure thing!

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

Taiga, Ami and some of her teammates she is close with.

Two in one.

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

It makes it a little easier for me, actually. Of course I hate it and mourn what happened to her, but there's also the fact that I have to die in order to go be with her. Looking at it like that, then being with your waifu in the afterlife isn't all that different from a good afterlife like Heaven.

Done.

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

popularity
Medium, I'd say. The fanart is nice but the deluded stalkers aren't. Overall I'm grateful.
love letters or poetry.
I'm useless with poetry but I've written many one-shots and self-inserts.
being on stage
For sure, she doesn't have the enthusiasm for it though.
most important talent/skill
Flying and air combat, slaughtering the Neuroi menace to the planet.
did you know
Thank you!
Being an adept fighter and very stubborn she would take it in stride. I'd be more distraught for her sake than she would be.
habits or vices
I'm a light smoker yet she's not too concerned about that, being the easygoing type. I've kicked much harder things in the past, I'll kick this one too. We like to drink a lot but since I'm British and she's German it shouldn't be much of a surprise.
guilt or regret because of them
No.
changed behaviour / bettered self
Yes, I was a very negative person and a drug addict. I stopped all that and made something of myself for the benefit of us both. She keeps me on the rails with her presence.
selfless acts
She doesn't require them. I spoil her with good food, potatoes, sweets and lewd things at least. I'd gladly work while she stays at home but she has ambitions of her own.
Everything, we leave nothing untouched upon. The banter is the best!
Occasionally and gently, yes.
With laughter.
No computers in her time but she'd quickly pick up surfing online for medical research and idle browsing.
work put into appearance
The minimum necessary. Her hair smells of... her, I can't describe it.
PDA
Hugs and gropes!
Yeah, we spend a great day out together and I make the day all about her.
Condolences. He's a douche anyway, she only loves you.
Here!
Will do.

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

How do people carry on conversations? It feels weird for me and I don't know how to fill in the spaces or just talk about random things.

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

Reminder that youre waifu a cute and so are you.

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

Thank you.
Thank you, you're waifu is cute too.

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

Don't underestimate Kurokobro

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

If your waifu has a time-consuming job (singer, idol, army..) or is busy with her school stuff, how do you manage your time together? Do you imagine she's in work when you're at work and you come back home together? Or do you think of her time spent at work separately from your time in the real world? Is she always by your side?

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

She does.
Don't think she could install Gentoo through.

Much. Like her shampoo.
I'm I the only one that though of Personal Digital Assistant? Don't think she is a PDA fan at all. She doesn't like to display affection in public.
I wouldn't ever feel down when she is there for me.

Do you do anything special for your anniversary?
Don't know what I'll do this year.

Retailer exclusives, of course.
Those damn retailer exclusives and preorder bonuses.

She doesn't have a canon love interest but many fans ship her with Miku.
I don't hate them for doing it. Those two are very cute together sometimes.

What's your opinion on your waifu's seiyuu if she has one?
Asakawa Yuu is the best Seiyuu. The best!
Most of the characters she voices aren't that good but I just like listening to her voice.

Do you ever tease you're waifu to see her cute reactions? How do you tease her? How does she react? Like a violent tsundere or with lots of blushing?
I'm not a fan of teasing. I imagine her being a bit tsundere through.

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

Ohayou again

Miku and some of the other Vocaloids.

Don't have much pics of her in a school uniform.

If your waifu has a time-consuming job (singer, idol, army..) or is busy with her school stuff, how do you manage your time together? Do you imagine she's in work when you're at work and you come back home together? Or do you think of her time spent at work separately from your time in the real world? Is she always by your side?
She is somehow always at my side and somehow never.

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

Not feeling well enough to answer question this week senpai. Here's a pic of waifu.
Post your favourite waifu pic

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

Sea Sensations. Smell like the sea as Ocean Breeze gets you clean.

Miku would definitely be at the top of that list, though the Crypton vocs would also apply.

I should probably invest in better examples...

Considering her career, I like to think that the time we spend together is her downtime; like she's trying to relish her break from the spotlight. It's because we're not together all the time that we try to make the most of the time we do have together.

Ohayou once more.

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

Volleyball, Misao is known to be good at it.

Oh yes teasing her is great.

How does she react? Like a violent tsundere or with lots of blushing?
Both, first calling me a baka and punching my shoulder but then blushing getting all lovely.

Ayano and Kagami. Ayano is her childhood friend and Kagami is her friend since a lot of years, i'm sure they would be glad to help.

She is in college so i take our time together when she comes home i guess, i really wish i could help her study for exams.

I can do both.

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

Thanks Jebus. You're a great guy
Been wondering where you were.

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

Sadly we never get to see her in undress, but I don't think she dresses too lightly. Granted she's seen wearing revealing outfits before, but only during special occasions.

I'd wager she's the more restrained type, she'd try to stay away from the more childish attractions. Anzu would probably make her join into her antics anyway, though.

Of course, but it might be hard to convince her.

Assuming she's having fun I don't think she'd openly admit that she'd want to stay longer, but her reaction would say it all.

Stracciatella or a Magnum styled popsicle (almond or dark/milk chocolate).
She uses one on a regular basis for her student council work. Probably only on a basic level since she was shown having problems using her mobile phone and I don't think she uses it much for things other than work.
I'd stay with her until she feels better and cuddle her into the realm of more pleasant dreams.

Her personal hygiene should be topnotch, she always appears prim and proper. I can't imagine her using make-up and the like, she's already blessed with a wonderful pale skin tone.

A PDA, huh? Well, she's using a Blackberry smartphone with a physical keyboard.

If it's for a petty reason she'd make me snap out of it in a rough love manner.
Thank you so much for you kind words, Hibiki is definitely a wonderful gal as well!
Senshadou (mostly for the sake of her own team) and maybe figure skating since it's very close to ballet.
Kana Ueda did an outstanding job with her voice and I definitely wouldn't want any other VA to replace her. Not that I think she's the best VA in the world, but her voice just fits Momo's personality perfectly. I haven't listened to some of her important roles like in Saki or Marimite, but I'm rather fond of most of her work.

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

She's just too much fun to tease to not to, but drawing the line between harmless fun and humiliation is of utmost importance.
She acts quite tsun tsun, but thankfully without the violence.
Definitely Yuzu, they are like childhood friends (one user compared them to an old couple).
No.
Sure.
This is kind of a sore point since she lives on a all-girls school that just happens to be a gigantic, constantly moving ship as well. I sincerely hope there are no college ships as well.

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

An alternate history setting during WW2

I'm pretty sure she's really popular, but I don't know how exactly since I haven't been "into" KC for quite a while now
Nope, I'm creatively bankrupt
加賀岬
I'm certain she'd do very well
Wrecking abyssals, for sure; I did basically everything with her when I played KC
Did you know
She is very cute and I will make her even luckier

She's going to be stubborn, but I'll be there for her

Almost anything that's on my mind at the moment

I got into reasonable shape thanks to her, but I've been slacking recently and I'll have to change that

I'm joining the Navy as soon as I'm done with PNS

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

Thread lasting a while this week too.

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

power of wifu

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

No harm in popping back in for a few more questions, I suppose.

Do fighting game tourneys count as 'pro-sports'? It'd probably be that. We'd probably have to alternate events though, I'm not too interested in fighting games and are more interested in (real) racing. She'd get to enjoy the SuperGT itasha, so it'd work out.

What a loaded question. You can probably guess why, but not being a VA otaku I don't really care.
As a VA, I like her work. As Konata, it works really well and it's the sort of voice I'd mentally expect her to have. Also find it hilarious she voices Migi in the new Parasyte, considering his family name is Izumi. According to Pixiv, I'm not the only one, either.

Do you ever tease you're waifu to see her cute reactions?
This could easily be a 1500char reply of its own. She teases me, and I can tease back. She'll have retorts for more jokes than I can possibly muster though, so she'll wind up winning in the end. Unless it's about height, anyway. Though I find her shortness adorable, so teasing about that doesn't really work.
The thought of occasionally managing to make her embarrassed makes me doki-doki, but she'd likely get me back for it later.
The dynamic between the two of us is something pretty hard to convey in words, I guess.

Rather than post her usual outfit, I guess this works too.

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

Which of her closest friends would you invite to help her in this special occasion?
This sounds like a really strange answer, but probably her Sensei. Nanako likely has a better idea over what Konata would like out of a birthday, beyond traditional 'birthdayish' things. Largely because of the amount of games they play together.
I get the feeling that it'd end with a lot more beer in the house than when we started.

I imagine she'd get frustrated with the fact I don't have as much time to watch or play the things she does - but at the same time, I can tease her about the college assignments she needs to do.

Good reason why a lot of media likes to end with THE POWER OF THE HEART. Powerful thing.

Probably a little late now, but a question for those still here:
Out of all of the anime airing this season, which one would you watch with your waifu, or alternatively which do you think would be her favourite?

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

I feel like I'm in love with her. Actually, pretty confident. But so far I only see her as an idol, someone I worship but cannot have. I feel it's possible for me to actually feel like she's right next to me, as if she was a person of her own, that we can hold hands and that kind of thing. i really feel this is possible, but i haven't gotten to that level yet. any user willing to give advice? how can i make it be? how to i get to this level? what do i need to do, what can i do?

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

She seems to be good friends with Shenhua and Rotton, they also seem like they'd be fun to hang out with

Alright. I like how she looks a bit embarrassed in this image.

I concur.

I figure I'll do just a part time job, and be home a lot of the time.
I can be a stay at home husbando.

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

She'd be very busy with practice, but probably around the same time I would have work. There would also be times where she has to travel somewhere far away to participate in championships and the like, in which case I would set up my holidays accordingly to be able to cheer for her.

Diamond is Unbreakable would be her favorite and I would absolutely love to watch it with her. Sakamoto desu ga? would be the runner-up I imagine.

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

Thanks, Jebus! Same to you and yours!

In reality it'd be a bit of a strain on us due to how long she could be gone for - that said due to how her ship is more powerful the better she is emotionally we'd technically have an argument torwards being able to easily bring me on with her if she wanted.

I'm sure saving the universe is a pretty good reason to miss work.

Dylan White
Dylan White

Thanks, Jebus.

It is rather time-consuming with her job, but we try to meet up whenever we can.

For doujin material, something like Bungou Stray Dogs or Super Lovers. For a show she'd actually enjoy, something like Kuromukuro.

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

Definitely Jojo's part 4 and Space Patrol Luluco.

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

I figure she might enjoy JoJo, hell, current season is based on an arc that's brand new by the time her series takes place, if she has interest in the series (or things like it), I think it would be cool to see things from the future.

Dylan Roberts
Dylan Roberts

Is there a nicer way to say that she's incredible at manipulating people?
Repeatedly.
How did you redeem yourself?
Still working on that.
Her sister, after considering anyone else on the planet.
With sweater.

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

Is there a nicer way to say that she's incredible at manipulating people?

She has good people skills? Best I've got.

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

Only if he has a huge dick and I can watch.

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

Thanks a lot Koboribro !

I would let her decide, and help her with any decision she will make. But knowing her it will either be a cute show for kids, or a love story inspired by our own story, or a magical girl show where all the powers would be musical based. Animated by KyoAni.

She is recognized, and still have a relatively large fanbase for a 7 year old show. Popularity is a blessing and a curse at the same time it brings art and nice stuff, but also a ton of retards.

Wrote stuff, but that's too embarrassing to post.

She performed several times in front of her whole school for the school festival, in from of 100-200 persons.

She's able to play the bass guitar and sing at the same time, she's also a song writer and the cutest bassist

Spoiler
T-Thanks !

She would overreact and cry a lot, especially if her arm is broken because she would be unable to play and she might feel really depressed because of that.

Victoria's Secret

Of course.
Is that even a question ?

Yea, she own a laptop and don't seem to have any problem operating it.

There's no such thing in K-On.

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

This year I bought her manga and started rewatching the anime

Love

She's participated in game tournaments so I guess e-sports if that counts

Hanakana did a fantastic job with Ruri. I love her voice. She's also very pretty

Only with affection. I'd love to catch her off guard and peck her cheek while she's in full chuuni mode. I bet she would blush and pout and threaten to curse me

Angel's Curse - Essence of Fallen Saints

All of them

pic

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

Is your loved one bisexual or bicurious? Does your loved one's canon sexuality match your relationship? Have they ever expressed interest in the other gender?

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

tfw you can never unsee that pic

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

Heterosexual, no never showned interest in girls.

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

no such thing in k-on
Mio's boyfriend is the club you have a lot of competition.

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

Don't get that impression from her.

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

She's frequently shipped with both genders, much to her chagrin. According to the fanbase, she either has a shota complex, is in a pure yuri relationship, or is lusted after by the local Casanova.

I can understand why it pisses her off to no end.

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

Doesn't have one.

Drink yeah, but not to the point where it's a vice. I come from a family of smokers, so I have first hand reasons not to touch the stuff.

She actually did fantastic, she's the quintessential voice for Kino.

No intense teasing, especially in public, since she'll lightly hit and chastise me. The more soft kind she's fine with, and will actually tease back.

Public Displays of Affection.

Distant Lands - Calm and natural scent, not overbearing.

Summer's coming, Anons. Would you take your waifu out to a midnight drive-in theater? What movie would you want to see at it?

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

The Thing

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

I'd kill to be able to find one of those. The nostalgia rush would indeed be intense. Hopefully there'd be some corny monster movie playing or something

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

Does your loved one's canon sexuality match your relationship?
I would hope so, but it's not elaborated upon. Which is good, I guess? Leaves room for imagination, I guess.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

She's bi. And I like it.

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

A Midnight drive-in theater sounds lovely.

What movie would you want to see at it?
The Godfather or BladeRunner

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

Post a song that reminds you of your waifu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX6FsTIq6ls

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

Please help.

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

You can't do anything. She chooses you. If you aren't sure she probably isn't your waifu. But feel free to love her and be happy. We all love fictional characters so there's no need to stress too much about it.

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

But the problem is that I am sure.

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

If your waifu has a time-consuming job (singer, idol, army..) or is busy with her school stuff, how do you manage your time together?
She's got a lot of work as the head shrine maiden, basically the spiritual leader of her village. I want to help her in any way I can. It would make me happy to help her when she's cleaning the shrine or the storage building or whatever chores, do the heavy lifting. If only to be near her. Otherwise we don't feel the need to be around each other 24/7. We just make time whenever.
Out of all of the anime airing this season, which one would you watch with your waifu, or alternatively which do you think would be her favourite?
I want to watch Jojo with her, would be fun if she's reacting to it for the first time. I'd take a guess on Kumamiko being her favorite.
80% hetero.
Would you take your waifu out to a midnight drive-in theater? What movie would you want to see at it?
Yeah that would be fun. Maybe a horror movie or an action movie, something to get the blood pumping.
Do character songs count?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKbwijtB17w
From a very different series, but I thought of her when I heard this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86JPuKQkewc
This song maybe...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3SjCzA71eM

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

I'm not 100% on what your problem is. You really love her, but you think at this point it's just worship because you can't touch her?
It's not like anyone can actually reach "that point" where they can touch them.
In the meantime, what I do is I just fantasize really hard(when I'm alone). About what we do to each other and the fun we have. And think about the dates we go on every night as I go to sleep.

I think it's not worship as long as you see her as an equal, or a partner. It doesn't matter if you can't touch her, just believe that you will one day, maybe after you die. That's just how I see it anyways.

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

Do you fap to your waifu? How often? What image have you fapped to the most?

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

(singer, idol, army..)
She's all of that, actually.
I imagine she's really busy so we don't have too much time together, but when we have the opportunity to be with each other, we enjoy it to the fullest.
Joker Game, Macross Delta, Kabaneri and Kuromukuro because she might like those.
I think she would really like Bakuon.
Honestly I don't know. She might be bi, but I think she doesn't really comprehends love in the first place, because she doesn't even know how a "normal" family is like.
I'd take her to watch Kingsman: The Secret Service.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VSA7CvnBAU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ABHFWlmAG4

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

So you feel you don't deserve her? Join the club. I try to improve myself where I find myself lacking.

Colton Price
Colton Price

It's not that I feel that I don't deserve her, I feel there's something holding me from seeing her in front of my eyes.
When I fell in love I could clearly see us both walking together, holding hands, communicating, this kind of chuuni thing that waifuism seems to be about. But now she is just an idealized character that even though I feel she can exist, she's not here as it used to be.

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

Reboot Bleach and animate the last arc

Sure

She's not the most popular girl from her series, in fact on Sup Forums mostly doesn't like her.

Only if its Uryu

Sure

Take a big whiff

Dreams, because that's the only place and time I can actually try and find out

Peaches
Top kek

No, I smoke my fair share of pot which would probably be frowned upon by anyone from Nipland

Not sure. I figure soccer would be one of them but I could see her liking pro-wrestling as well as strange as that may sound. It was supposedly a big deal in Japan in the 80s and 90s.

I think she did a good job.

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

Okay

She had a questionable episode with Rangiku but that was more the latter's doing.

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

i know a gaggle of white people still use words like “waifu” ironically and im here to tell you: ironic racism is still racism, joking doesnt make it less racist.

Robert Baker
Robert Baker

A lot. Like, seriously a lot.
Also I can't just post that image here.
Not uncropped anyway.

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

ded

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page