Does this not bother any one at all? It would have been more believable if he...

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

gets super powers PERMANENTLY just by eating a strand of hair from All Might
not temporarily or just a one time thing, but for life
does this not bother any one at all? It would have been more believable if he were a late bloomer or something like in the Disney movie this anime is ripping off.

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

If someone where to pull a hair from Deku and eat it would they get his power?

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

Chill the fuck up and sit the hell down. The rest of the series so far is pretty good and you can afford to excuse one plot folly you garbage connoisseur.

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

The hair thing was a lie, he always had it.

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

You would know the answer to this if you read the manga.

Carson James
Carson James

Read the manga you fucking secondaries

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

No. All might specifically used the hair as a medium to transfer his power. He's now slowly losing his power, getting weaker and able to maintain his buff form for shorter durations as a result of giving it to Deku.

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

Disney movie this anime is ripping off
What do you mean

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

It would have been more believable
No, no it wouldn't because its a fucking manga about super heroes.

I'm gonna guess Sky High

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

Sky High was a disney movie way back in 2003 with the exact same premise.

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

I have read it but I believe it was bad translation wasn't it when all might came with the bento to eat with Deku?

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

High school super heros. Oh no, someone call the copy right office. DC and Marvel both have to duke it out because one of them did "Super heros save the world and or the universe"

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

You name damn well the parallels between Sky High and Hero Academy are too much to be coincidence.

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

The hair thing is a lie, what really happened is All-might raped him in his sleep.

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

No. One For All is transferred by ingesting the DNA of the current carrier, but only if the current carrier intends to transfer it. That's literally the entire answer.

Now delete this stupid thread, OP.

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

Not until I delete your prostate janikun

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

except deku didn't inherit his powers from his mom and dad. also no childhood nerd gf with op powers in sight. Also no student council rep evil gf insight yet.

John Morales
John Morales

Would the same have worked with semen?

Nolan White
Nolan White

READ THE MANGA

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

Yes, actually.

Jose King
Jose King

Like what? List them?

Both start off without powers

Get powers after start of media

School

You're being a straw grabbing cunt.

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

But there is
loser kid gets into school for heroes
gains superstrength
guy with fire powers that is an asshole, but winds up doing the right thing at the end of the day

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

All I did was name the movie he was talking about user. Why are you being so mean to me?

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

It's a rough world out there. I'm only being tough on you because I want you to able to handle yourself when I'm not there.

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

You must be an expert at grabbing and yanking on small things by the way your pulling straws. Must have had alot of practices with that thing you call a pecker.

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

Actually I practiced with your nipples.

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

You're a good man.

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

This post makes me want to go hug my mom.

Carter Long
Carter Long

That's retarded. This could have been a fantastic ecchi series about lewd girls trying to steal his semen and gain his powers but instead we got this shit.

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

So someone could have their mouth open while he sneezed and that person would get his powers?

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

it's literally the superpower to store and transfer skill and power.

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

Only if he wanted them to. RTFM.

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

Im calling bs on that

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

Neat!

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

no. he has to want to transfer the quirk. this isn't some bird shadow bullshit where he can't control it.

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

Literally
20% One Punch Man (Heroes'List, OHKO...)
20% Captain Falcon (Muh Smile, muh Falcon Punch...)
30% Soul Eater/Blue Exorcist (School, Team, Rank, Grade...)
10% K return of Kings (muh Humanity Japan Elite with Super Powers...)
20% Mahvel

Show me our wrong is this judgement Sup Forums and give me a decent reason to watch this

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

More stupid fanservice shit instead of pure disgusting vanilla series about him and his designated waifu having a kid to carry on the legacy

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

No, there needs to be the intent to transfer the power. One for all is actually the fusion of two quirks. The power accumulation quirk and the transferal quirk (Which was useless on its own since it could only transfer itself). The two powers fused with each other and as a result the power accumulation quirk can now keep accumulating power past the death of its original owner by transferring it to a new owner. This is why every next generation of One for All is stronger than the last.

James Cooper
James Cooper

You should watch it because it's extremely well executed. You can break down anything into being bits of other stuff if you really want to.

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

/trash/

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

30% Soul Eater/Blue Exorcist (School, Team, Rank, Grade...)

That describes far more than just soul eater and blue exorcist.

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

Only bothers me that you are not paying attention when watching.

Daniel James
Daniel James

Kill yourself

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

I miss yoh ;_;

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

read

Excuse me?
Is this is joke?
You expect me to do what?

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

How is Deku's situation not MORE of a trial than the others? Other people are born with Quirks, he had to prove (remember the first episoide) himself worthy of receiving one, and he wasn't even aware All Might was scouting for an apprentince. Even than he only got the hair after completing a trial while everyone literally gets theirs just for making to 4 years old.

And ontop of this we have one of the slowest developments of a hero in recent memory. It took till episode 4 before he could even use his power once and he break 3 limbs. By episode 4 he still can't use it without harming himself. Even in episode 6 he is still isn't at the level of power-ownership that most anime characters are by the first episoide (can only bearly control his power, had to spend 90% of the fight running away and winning through tactics, tactics which would be impossible if he was solo).

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

Oh I'm sorry, excuse me.

/v/ is where you belong

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

It's literally the ability to be powered by the ghosts of the dead. Like Zeta gundam.

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

Is this movie any good

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

You're wrong, and do not watch/read it.

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

As much as a Disney movie can be "Good"

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

And ontop of this we have one of the slowest developments of a hero in recent memory. It took till episode 4 before he could even use his power once and he break 3 limbs.
That's only due to the anime's awful pacing of about one chapter per episode.

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

There is a arc coming up after the athletic festival arc where the students go to train for a while with working heroes to get real world experience. Deku figures out how to limit like 10% of his power through his whole body without injuring himself so his fights aren't as fully self destructive. Until he overdoes it again.

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

So it really is going to be him barely pulling through by breaking his entire body to win fights.
I mean its not like One Piece didn't have the same formula

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

Luffy is Gum Gum though
Gum Gum reduced physical attacks by 75% and immune the owner to thunder

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

It's wonderful pacing. It builds it up by making each step be significant.

I'll be disappointed if he jumps from a slow, steady, climb in power to being God mode in 2 episodes.

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

That was my first thought when All Might said it just needed to transfer through his DNA. Fuck you, Sup Forums what have you done to me

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

You've done well, my boy. Now bend over to receive my power.

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

Deku eagerly drops his pants in excitement and with tears in his eyes while screaming ARIGATOGOUZAIMASU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

All Might is dying because he gave best boy his hair, the point of AM's quirk is that it is passed on through DNA and the successor doesn't get the full power till the person who is giving him the power dies.

How is that so hard to understand?

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

And here they are anime only fags

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

This is really touching...

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

Boku no shit/co/ academia is retarded and a mix between disney and X-men.
Don't look too much into it, it's shonenshit after all

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

Because the quirk one for all does specifically that i.e. transfers powers, the super strength is actually a secondary power

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

24 episodes and it will rest in peace like Soul eater & Blue Exorcist
Feels Good man

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page