Macross Delta

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

Daily reminder that this guy will win the Freyja Bowl.

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=43722&page=5
http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41926&page=172
http://e-stone.victormusicarts.jp/minoringo/archives/686
http://bandai-hobby.net/site/character_macrossd/mechacolle.html
http://www.tomytec.co.jp/gimix/lineup/macross_delta/index.html
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56962615
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%81ngel_Salas_Larraz%C3%A1bal
https://marumaru.in/b/origin/138843
https://marumaru.in/b/origin/139087
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e9ltd0kh5zlm8n2/Keith+01.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4aivl9k9ngd6r62/Macross+E.zip
Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

She literally left the planet to get away from him.
The only thing he's winning is a Loser of the Year award.

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

Do I need to watch all of Robotech to understand Delta?

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

I got an Ap'Ju Cat up for adoption, anons. Who's up for it?

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

He's going to be cucked by Bogue and the twins at the same time in the next episode. How would that make you feel?

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

We're talking about Macross here, not Beserk.

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

Got a Shinpi cat?

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

When will Mirage finally get good?

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

Mirage
Who?

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

Is the water CG?

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

Sorry, only this Ap'Ju cat. She's inoculated for Var virus, tho'!

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

OH GOD EARTH BLEW A HOLE IN OUR PLANET WHEN WE ACTED LIKE FUCKWITS!
WAIT IS WAS ACTUALLY US THAT DID IT.
LET"S JUST BLAME THE EARTHLINGS ANYWAY.

Windfags are fucking pussies. Humanity survived the Earth getting blown the fuck up, and don't even hold a grudge against the Zentradi.

This is further proof that the UN Spacy needs a Prime Directive. Young races like the windfags are not ready for space.

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

Milia makes an appearance during Delta
Sees Hayate
"Blue, huh?"
Hands Mirage two knives
"Now here's what you do"

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

It's funny how most of the pro-Earth badguys are Zentradi.

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

Yes. In fact, you should watch only Robotech because idolshit is for faggots and my creation elevated Macross above what its demented maker could ever be capable of.
t. Carl Macek, the Invid Flower of Life

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

I wanna kiss and lick her rune, then hold her hand gently and whisper nice things in her ear.

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

Who?

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

It's still not certain if it was really Windemere who did that to their own planet as both sides clearly are blaming each other for that incident.

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

Roid's reaction to the Voldorian diplomat blaming Windemere tells me that they did it to themselves.

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

Young races like the windfags are not ready for space.
Said the race that tried to weaponized the Vajra and unleashed the Protodeviln onto the universe a 2nd time.

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

Well, if the Spacey has been blaming the Windermere regardless if they had done it or not, why not just embrace the infamous reputation to make good use of it? I mean, they're not going to believe you anyway.

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

Not saying anything is not confirmation that they did to themselves.

James Collins
James Collins

Yeah, he's just pretending to have space-nuked his own planet.

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

He was 13 when the war ended, he didn't do a shit.

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

It might just be the best way to ensure cooperation. They just want access to the ruins so far.

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

They invented these things called facial expressions a few years ago. They're pretty great.

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

This cake is mine

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

Can you blame them?
They are literally run by children.

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

She's 22.

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

The king is +30 and Roid is young but very mature for his age.

Jack Long
Jack Long

That's ten years past the expiration date. She should be tossed into the trash.

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

Your sarcasm isn't proving your point.

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

kaname is two years older than roid

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

Var-controlled Protodeviln when

Landon Young
Landon Young

Roid keqepa looking at her because he can't believe they let someone that old be an idol.

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

So in order for the Windermerian species to survive, when are they supposed to start reproducing?
How long is pregnancy? How many children are they supposed to have? When do they stop being fertile?

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

You think anyone knows the answer to these questions? All we know is that 14 years old is late for marriage.

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

Not so long ago in term of the history of the human species we had an average lifespan of 30/40 years. It's not at all impossible.

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

They have lots of children, Bogue has 5 sisters, the cute Windermere family had 2 children and the mother was pregnant.

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

You're assuming they have a humanoid reproduction cycle. For all we know, maybe it's literal fucking magic/fold waves when a male and a female rune touch each other and a new rune is created, from which a new Windermere is 'sprouted' from it.

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

Wrong. She left to join Walkure and he helped her.

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

It was Mikumo, she's a Proto-Deviln

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

So Sup Forums has now unironically become attracted to the 14 year olds over the 22 year olds?

Okay. Darwin was right the mentally ill will never reproduce

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

The equivalent of being 45ish

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

Well they're descended from the protoculture like everyone else, there's no reason to assume they'd reproduce from anything other than bumping uglies.

More than likely Windermereans probably just get married young and pop out a ton of kids, sort of similar to how life was like a few hundred years ago.

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

Implying 13 is already Windemere midlife crisis.

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

they probably don't have a midlife crisis, they don't live long enough

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

Average lifespan != lives to the age of

The reason our average lifespan was low was due to a high mortality rate in children. If you got past being a kid you lived to normal human age. This is not the same as "Windermereans live to the age of 30."

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

Well, they're not really descended. Like all other 'descendants', they've just been genetically modified from their original base form. For all we know, maybe they do reproduce some other way.

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

Not sure why people are so hung up on the average lifespan of 30 when we have animals that lives for a few decades, and they haven't died out yet.

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

Hayate accidentally impregnates Freyja from pulling her rune

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

Take the old hag, we don't want it.

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

Unless Hayate is a Windermere, I doubt that would happen. Which would kinda torpedoed any chances of them being together.

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

That's why Max and Milia were able to have kids right?

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

Now, now don't break it to the Miragefags that the show pushed Freyja and Hayate as the symbolic interspecies New Milia and Max couple rather than the retarded 'parallels' based on wrong Valk colors they do.

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

I'm not big on shipping but there are some big leaps in logic being made here regardless.

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

They kinda had to use an ancient and highly advanced procedure for that to happen (micronization process).

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

Old hag
ugly as shit

Pottery

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

Yeah and don't forget the live action movie, it's canon

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

Lol those two fags Roy and Duke Togo grasping at straws about how Macross has changed into something horrible

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

They're so out of touch it isn't funny. I tried telling them they have too much nostalgia for the original but then Duke implied I was calling him a casual fan or something.

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

I actually want to see a sports Macross show where Aeronautic schools (like the one Alto was in) of different colonies compete in mock Valkyrie combat and performances. It will have no war but to show the lives of people in the colonies.

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

Macross 7 Trash manga kinda does that.

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

Highschool life just like harem anime #8512845

No, just no.

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

it's free but with love live episodes and robots

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

now

Okay. Darwin was right the mentally ill will never reproduce
Doesn't explain why you're around.

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

You notice they only came out to attack when the episode showed signs of moe anime tropes like cat girls or sing a long hacking? Where were they when Walkure werent being Magical girls? Where were they when the show was delving into politics that were deeper than SDFs? Where were they during episode 4-6

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

Why is Mikumo so deep?

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

I see these names every thread and still have no idea what they are referring to

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

What? It will be a sports anime not a harem anime

Brody King
Brody King

2kawamori4me

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

Also Macross oldfags cant fathom how teens can be pilots in a world were humanitys population is low and people mature and grow up faster. And since senior officers of today were teens when they entered the previous war, they have faith in the abilities of teen pilots

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

Anybody got that Kawamori interview from that Yuri Lowenthall movie?

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

Theres a site called Macross World Forums where most users are pretty chill but a vocal minorityseem to put sdf macross in a pedestsl and hate newer "sillier" Macross series. Theyll forgive SDF Macross for silly things but not when newer series do the exact thing. They think SDF Macross is in league with LoGH or Yamato.

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

If the Chinese don't post the scans for the magazine special Delta magazine in the next 9 hours, I'll pick it up myself and do it.

Posters on macrossworld forums or something.

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=43722&page=5
Buttmad oldfags that don't like Delta.

Angel Long
Angel Long

how deluded can you be to think Macross was ever a gritty sci fi drama?

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

Yeah what happened to "serious stuff" like Basara doing a live concert dodging missiles in the middle of a space fight inside a mecha that he pilots with a guitar-cloche?

John Butler
John Butler

That's funny because Hikaru is 16 in the original Macross series,same a Max and Kakizaki

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

Bases on past episodes and release of the manga being correlated together, I assume it's safe to say that information given from the delta prequel manga will apply to this week's episode also.

Based on that I think that rather than actual protoculture, the force attracting Mikumo is the girl from the Delta prequel manga. Thus we will get more information about five years ago

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

Cuz genocide and people dying

Isaiah Ortiz
Isaiah Ortiz

How insecue can you be if you are offended by feminine things? To think these guys are past their 30s

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41926&page=172
Some of them are in their fucking 40s.

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

She's already dead.

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

Im already seeing signs of Delta being more serious and darker in tone than SDF. Will those oldfags fel the same way when Delta Squad and Wakure members start dying? One of their pilits is suseptible to Var, isnt that serious to them. Isnt the fact that Delta takes gunning down of mind controlled allies very seriously of any interest to them?

James Roberts
James Roberts

main couple of prequel is idolxher pilot protector

I wonder what this means.

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

Comedic
B..but Max/Millia knife battle is super hilarious.

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

Is this like Xenoglossia where she is in love with the robot?

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

Best girl desu.

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

I'm really surprised how srs bzns the show gets when the fucbois show up

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

still no love triangle with where the girl loves the AI in the robot but the pilot inside the robot loves the girl.

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

What if it's Kaname before she became an old hag and Messer before he got gud?

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

and don't really have a good grasp on the material.
yes, exactly. you actually DON"T have a good grasp of the material. retarded person not realizing that he was being retarded.
classic.

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

Least most of that community doesn't share his stupid opinion.

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

Hayate is already more likable and more interesting than Hikaru and has more geounded motivations. Hikaru is literally the worst Macross MC

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

Don't make me hope user.

James Morgan
James Morgan

Nobody really replies to him anymore in MW with regards to Delta since the faggot likes to talk shit about it.

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

Best girl

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

3shinpi5me

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

So, which VF-31 is the best looking one?
I like the wing shape of the grunt one the most but it sadly doesn't have a fancy paintjob.

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

I think she dies and becomes some sort of legacy for Walkure. Perhaps the Venus Goddess they always tribute before and after concerts

William Johnson
William Johnson

Grandpa reporting (well, not quite old enough have seen macross in its original run) but still supposedly far too old to enjoy anything after plus.

Except, I must be an exceedingly rare breed, because I've enjoyed pretty much every macross released, Delta included. It's clearly a different show from its predecessors, buts its fun ride. I even like the music, the singers really know how to sing, but it would be nice with Kanno for bgms. Oh well.
Anyway, I think fun is key word to enjoying Delta, every macross, possibly oavs excepted, have been fun.

Fun, oboeteimasu ka?

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

I like Messers the most I think. It might just strictly come down to the paint scheme

John Moore
John Moore

shut up koda

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

How old?

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

I share birthday with SDF

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

Grumpy Jii-san is alive!?

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

For being so old, one would think they ahould understand Kamamori a bit better

Joshua James
Joshua James

I doubt walkure is going to take any hits to their members, as that'd would potentially affect the music. So Delta squad is all the more likely. Fuck and I like Messer. Motherfuckers so dead it aint even funny

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

at least one Walkure will die

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

doesn't everyone but him have a VF model kit coming out?

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

Mikumo and Freyja are safe
Kaname safe, because he destiny is to be sad about the death of Messer
So one or both of the Lesbian duo.

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

Really? I wanted it with his shinigami art on it. Anyway ,hes the only with the F type isn't he? That suggests to me someone else will be filling his role in delta squad...

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

It's always the main character's mentor that dies. If it's anyone it's going to be Mikumo.

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

I can understand how making one of them a traitor would affect sales, but killing one shouldn't be a problem in the anime if they do it late enough. It's not like that would prevent them from making new music or participating in live performances.

James Gonzalez
James Gonzalez

freyja fiance
dropped

Nolan Long
Nolan Long

Green suffering

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

I'd be surprised if he actually shows up in the show.

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

He's getting one too.

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

oh ok looks like you're golden, user

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

neat.

I still think he'll get killed and someone else will have to fly it... like oh I dunno. Bogue?

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

So Pink dies and Green has a big cry about it.

Ayden Jones
Ayden Jones

I don't think anyone from Walkure will die but that doesn't mean they can't get heavily injured and spend a lot of episodes in hospital. That's plenty suffering too.

James Brown
James Brown

Hayate probably. It would be just like the first.

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

He already has a machine. Hikaru was first given underlings, and then made to take over Fockers plane and position.

He's already asociated with his blue valkyrie. So unlikely i think

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

How did Frontier become so popular?

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

I want him to win.

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

It was fun

Ian Johnson
Ian Johnson

a Walkure gets put in hospital on the ship for a while
the rest of the squad gets sad but have to continue their missions so they hold another concert with just 4 members
their fold waves are weaker because they're lacking a person and don't sing as well because of emotional struggles
they get overwhelmed by the enemy and are just barely holding their ground
suddenly an unknown delta fighter swoops in and surprises the enemies
it's the injured Walkure girl going on a rampage
says something long the lines of "You guys are so useless! Can't even let me rest properly!"
provides enough of an opening for the others to break out and fight back
Would be fun if one of them knew how to fly and not be as embarrassing as Sheryl was in the cockpit. It would make the most sense with Makina because she's a mechanic but then again >SHINPIN.

Bad end: They get shot down in the end.

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

to expand on my point a bit more. Hayate is already part of Delta squad, has his personal color in it and is the newest member of the squad and pretty much paired up as Freyjas protector. I just don't see them moving him to another position.... Unless Mikumo also bites it... but then they have one less spot to fill

But I admit, its at the same weird if they let a newcomer take the number one spot. Fuck I dunno.

Noah Evans
Noah Evans

Mirage has got to sing. Perhaps a Walure member loses her voice or dies. All is left is her fold receptor nail gadget. It activates when Mirage is humming nearby

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

Kanno
Dank memes like ranka pose
The bloodiest waifu wars

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

implying kumo won't die
implying they wont sing to revive her with based messer in the lead

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

Dunno I feel like if she sings it'll just be for a joke episode.

William Hall
William Hall

It also pandered the shit out of itself to literally everyone

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

Hayate and Freyja hook up early on but they break up do to reasons. Show ends with Mirage as possible love interest.

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

I don't even feel like Mirage is a main character. The only cute thing she did was the ear twitch thing and her and hayate have a pretty bro relationship. I know they'll fuck with it but still. I want more of the mercat turn.
I kind of want Freyja to have to take down Mikumo going full autist but the way Mikumo's character is going she'll probably turn into some god being and start exploding mechs with her song or some shit.

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

It's gonna be SDF guys!

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

My Rune is shining! WOOOOOW WOOOOOW

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

And then Mirage get her own ship and Freyja ask if she could stay on her ship right? Enough of SDF please.

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

Mikumo really needs to interact with people other than Freyja. Sure, it's part of her character to be mysterious and a mentor and all that, but I don't feel that her character is developed enough at the moment. I hope she meets somebody who can keep up with her weird shinpi talks or at least talk to her as an equal.

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

She will interact with Heinz soon.

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

mfw we macro/ss/ now

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

it's with Lady M

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

Ins't that Macross: The Ride?

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

Mirage may as well not exist. She brings nothing to the show. Maybe they should just kill her off.

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

What do you think is Messer's favorite macross show?

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

Can't wait for molest scene.

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

Plus or 7. He identifies with Gamlin.

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

F
He's a closet Rankafag

Aaron James
Aaron James

Damn this is turning me gay.

Maybe the song he is singing is turning people gay and making them experience orgasm hence the exalted veins on the faces of mind controlled people.

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

Mirage shitposting is at full swing. Can't wait for her to sing and take the limelight just to see you haters get seriously BTFO'd.

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

Kill off the granddaughter of the iconic couple of the franchise.
Yeah right.

Colton Price
Colton Price

I can't wait for the deculture.

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

All the Zessicafags are now Freyjafags

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

Everyone was a Zessicafag in Evol. No on thought she would win though.

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

I'm not Zessicafags but Mikono is a shit desu.

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

yfw kumo is the reincarnation of Mikono

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

You should have been here episode 1 when everyone was dickriding Mirage because they thought she would win for sure and declared her best girl for that reason even though she had no presence whatsoever.

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

Mikumo sing Aquarion's song when?

Bentley Russell
Bentley Russell

What the fuck? Freyja is the main female character, like Mikono. Zessica was irrelevant, not even part of the main triangle.

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

When she reveals the ancient protoculture weapon IS Aquarion

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

Zessica was a main. That's why hate vomit made her his meatsuit.

She ended up with the other half of the dog regardless.

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

I've been here since the pilot episode. I don't particularly care about the waifu wars since I like both Freyja and Mirage. I just find it retarded that some faggots relegate Mirage as a secondary or non-existent character just because she has less screentime than Freyja or Hayate when she is part of the main triangle.

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

The funny, thing is that we have info on other VF coming out while Messer's VF - gets nothing.

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

This is not the same as "Windermereans live to the age of 30."
They can live past 30. Hermann is 33

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

You are right. Kawamori doesn't kill idols. One might spent some time in the hospital and that's it.

Messer on the hand is walking dead man:
mentor - check
ace - check
romance - check
health issues - check
Var syndrome - check

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

Messer's VF. His color scheme makes it look slick.

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

Using SDF as an example of anything when it wasn't originally supposed to be a triangle

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

Also Chuck probably. He's in Kakizaki colors

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

Don't forget Keiths rival.

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

Implying this is the same thing by any fucking measure

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

Delta squad is as good as dead.

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

Messer
romance

Messer doesn't give a shit about that old hag

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

Daily reminder that Freyja's a cute. CUTE!

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

Better English please. Gave should be "took" and give should be "take".

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

It's going to be delicious. Arad had these two paired from the start. Hopefully the assdamage will meet & exceed the Rankafags.

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

when Mirage loses no one will care because no one truly likes her

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

I do. But I want Freyja to win.

Camden Long
Camden Long

Rankafags
WUT?

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

Niggers, we need both Freyja and Mirage to be in deep doki doki with Hayate or this triangol won't be a real Macross Rab Triangol.

Mason Powell
Mason Powell

it's people who try to force a meme that Freyja=Ranka even though they're nothing alike

James Perez
James Perez

Not everything has to play out like Frontier

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

Or, you know, Hayate and Freyja could be just friends

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

you will never return in 2008 where Rankashitters committed mass suicide after episode 5 and never recovered

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

bad end

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

http://e-stone.victormusicarts.jp/minoringo/archives/686

Freyja's VA is a Boguefag.

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

old news

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

Minori-san's a cute.CUTE!

Jace Diaz
Jace Diaz

How was that time? I didn't watch Frontier while it was on air.

James Martinez
James Martinez

I'm actually getting ahead of myself in episodes but they committed mass suicide in this episode and became extinct faster than the dodo

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

posting the shop

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

Someone make a Messer shop.

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

Would the baby have a mowhawk?

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

too busy drawing mikumo x freyja xD

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

Preferably.

Nicholas Taylor
Nicholas Taylor

Godspeed

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

xD
Stop.

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

You first.

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

No, fuck off with your facebook texting.

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

you're really dense

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

but faggot windnigger-kun both those threats were dealt with better than even protoculture could deal with

i don't expect u windniggers to understand logic anyways tho

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

UTA WA _____

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

shinpi

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

The only fuckable 12 year old is Mumei

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

(penis in vagina process)

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

They could have always gone the other way for laughs. Three foot cocks and whatnot.

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

Hayate observes Bogue and Freyja while they enter a hotel.

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

If it was that simple, we would have weird animal-human hybrids all over the world.

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

How many of you actually watched Robotech?

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

That's not how protoculture on protoculture sex works.

Robotech is way before my time.

Samuel James
Samuel James

Genki?

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

OLD HAG

Leo Cox
Leo Cox

Messer isn't an extension of Hayate like Roy was. Roy was killed off because his character was "big brother" token. Same as Michel in the TV show, he had no actual ongoing arc on his own. While Ozma did, that's why he was spared. Max had one too. Messer has his own storyarc and issues addressed. Arad is dead man walking, though. He had really no actual substance and his death would make Messer to move with things.

Also Hayate considers Mirage, not Messer, his mentor.

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

Fishpeople
Catpeople

We have weird animal-human hybrids all over their respective worlds

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

But she's a secondary chatacter at least for now. Freyja and Hayate are the main characters.

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

Instructor is different from a mentor. Mirage is teaching Hayate book flying (assuming she continued teaching him after episode 2?). Messer is telling him how he's actually a fuck up. This doesn't have much to do with your post though.

Michael King
Michael King

The problem with Mirage is that she might as well be replaced with a mercat and it'll change nothing. Maybe Hayate would have more actual chemistry with one too. His and Mirage's relationship is bland as fuck. His relationship with Frey Frey is actually oozing in chemistry, wherever is romantic or not. Mirage has no chemistry with anyone, so the problem isn't with Hayate. She's like those bland, tasteless toasts added in a juicy breakfast.

Cameron Lewis
Cameron Lewis

Mirage was the one who peptalked him after he killed someone. She IS his mentor, user. Messer is more a role model, idol, rather than a mentor to Hayate. He wants to impress him.

Anyway, Messer won't die because they've invested in giving him a storyarc, like they did with Ozma and Max. Roy didn't exist as character outside extension of his role to Hikaru, like Michel did with Alto. That's why they were killed.

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

Exactly. I don't know what good would make if Messer died. If Arad dies instead at least Messer will make a move. Michel died in the tv show for the sake of Alto's development, after all.

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

I'm a Freyjafag but can't help feeling Mirage will win. She and Hayate have that typical bickering thing going on. Too bad Freyja and Hayate's interaction is a lot more engaging though I fear they're being set up for platonic/sibling end.

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

Pretty much. Michel died because:
1. He was sympathetic and had a strong bond with the protagonists or a key role there
2. Affected people and made them move.

He didn't have a real storyline on his own. You can say the same about Roy. Arad is the glue that holds Delta squad together, but as a character, he's empty and has no clear storyline on his own.

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

The problem with Mirage isn't even her relationship with Hayate. Her entire character needs an overhaul. All her interactions seem painful and boring. She has no chemistry with anyone.

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

She's a good-natured but serious, driven girl. Her character type doesn't lend itself to colorful interactions like Freyja's, or to abrasive interactions like Messer's. Her chemistry will arise out of actions on the battlefield rather than cute exchanges, which could take time.

Kawamori made serious, driven Chieri into an adorable and lovable character. He'll pull off the same thing with Mirage.

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

Her chemistry will arise out of actions on the battlefield
so she's going to do more jobbing

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

She'll get her date episode like Sheryl did and come out on top in the end.

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

Yeah it's pretty cool the young girl is going to win this time.

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

But she's a secondary character at least for now
No she isn't. She has the most interaction with Hayate outside of Freyja and actually are developing a synergous relationship as pilots.

The problem with Mirage is that she might as well be replaced with a mercat and it'll change nothing.
Her entire character needs an overhaul. All her interactions seem painful and boring
Bullshit. She has impact towards Hayate and serves not only as his instructor but also as a trusted peer who can relate to him. They may gotten to a rough start but they're sympathetic to each other. Just because you find her interactions with Hayate to be bland or boring doesn't make her a secondary or a non-character. It just has more serious tone than Freyja's.

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

She had like a 3 second scene of her own (the one where she was remembering the guys shit talking her for not being as good as her grandparents), everything else she has done so far is supporting and complementing Hayate's character. She barely has a real storyline on her own.

You're completely delusional if you believe she's as important as Hayate and Freyja are. Hayate and Freyja are main characters, Mirage is not.

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

THIS FIGHTING IS SENSELESS
LISTEN TO MY SONG

PARADE TSUZUITE KU KINOU NANTE HARUKA KANATA

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

tfw Freyja/Bogue is more popular than Hayate/Mirage

Adam Long
Adam Long

Hayate and Freyja are main characters, Mirage is not.
Stop deluding yourself.

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

He is right about her seemingly not having a storyline of her own. Whereas with Hayate and Freyja the "quest to achieve" is much more evident.

Brayden Cox
Brayden Cox

That's a straight up lie.

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

Prove it. Oh wait, you can't because it's true.

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

everything else she has done so far is supporting and complementing Hayate's character. She barely has a real storyline on her own.
Hayate doesn't even have a storyline of his. He's just a wandering bum who couldn't find his own motivation or calling. The fact that Mirage complements him and affects in his growth as a character just proves she plays a main role.

You're completely delusional if you believe she's as important as Hayate and Freyja are.
Speak for yourself you ignorant monkey. The fact that she's credited as part of the 3 core characters in the series triangle makes her one. Anyone who's familiar with Macross should know that.

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

She ins't as good as her grandparents, feels pressured to meet everyone else's expectations, flies by the book (opposite to Hayate), doesn't like killing Var-infected pilots, likes the idea of singing defeating evil, and lastly is the mature and serious one that keeps Hayate and Freyja on check. I think she has plenty going for her. Maybe it isn't as evident because we have been focusing mostly on Freyja and Hayate who are a lot flashier than her.

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

Miragefags are the new Rankafags
This isn't hoina.

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

Searching twitter and pixiv and comparing the tags ボグフレ and ハヤフ make your bait super obvious.

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

That's her characterization, not a storyline. No one is saying that she doesn't have characterization, but that she's a secondary character.

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

user, reread the post. We are talking about Bogue/Freyja (crack pairing) being more popular than Hayate/Mirage (main triangle), not Hayate/Freyja.

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

He's just a wandering bum who couldn't find his own motivation or calling.
That's his storyline, dingus.

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

ハヤフ
Idiot.

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

Oh my bad.

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

http://bandai-hobby.net/site/character_macrossd/mechacolle.html

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

ハヤフレ gee wow whoa

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

almost kind of want that shinigami thing

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

They really do need a breather episode to show off Mirage's cute side, but it's not going to happen until the next cour.

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

I want Shinigami and Arad's insignia.

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

You can't possibly call that a storyline at all especially for a Macross MC. That has to be the lamest and most uncreative background ever. Even the secondary characters have more story behind them than he does.

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

Daily reminder that the waifu war shitposting still lacks heart and substance. They're trying to kick up a shitstorm but are only creating mildly annoying fart

Eli Harris
Eli Harris

Where do you think you are.

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

If i cut her rune off will she die?

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

http://www.tomytec.co.jp/gimix/lineup/macross_delta/index.html

They release:
Sv-262Hs (Keith, September)
VF-31J (Hayate, August)
VF-31A (August)
VF-31C (Mirage, August)

Daniel King
Daniel King

覚悟するんよ!

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

It's not a waifu war, no one is shit talking any girl. Stating that Delta is Hayate and Freyja's story and that Mirage is just another character in their story isn't a waifu war, it's stating a fact.

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

As Freyja faggot, even I know thats bullshit

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

There really is more focus on Freyja and Hayate so far.

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

it's stating a fact
No retard. That's just your fucking opinion.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

Compare their screentime and relevance to the plot, you're just delusional.

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

I don't believe the "Mirage is just a secondary character" thing because otherwise they wouldn't have bothered putting all three of them in a group together and cutting them off from the rest in the last episode. But right now Mirage has not had that much more focus than say Messer or the Windermerian crew.

Henry Young
Henry Young

Neither has anything do with her being main character, dumbass. She has the most interaction with Hayate aside from Freyja and plays a big part in his growth as a character. Mirage is introduced as part of the main triangle both in the OP and the first episode when all 3 of them meet. You're the one delusional if you can't see something this fucking obvious.

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

To expand on this point just try to think about how each scene is written. Out of the three main characters ask yourself how often are each of they the "MC" of their own scenes. And it's in this sense that Mirage has less focus. There are only two scenes(after she loses the test flight and when discussing war int he bar). Right now where Mirage is the only focus out of the three main characters.

I'm technically a Freyjafag but I don't particularly care that much about shippingwars. If anything this is just bad writing. Right now we know that Mirage is important more through meta than from the actual show.

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

I think they did say they would be pushing Freyja and Mirage in the beginning, which would translate into intentionally ignoring Mirage for a while.
There will be a Mirage push for sure later.

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

You have no fucking idea what a main character. A main character carries the story, it's the character the story is mostly about. That's not Mirage no matter how hard you try.

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

Hayate winning the Messerb owl when?

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

Sigh... It would be extremely painful.

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

Sigh...
Fuck off.

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

Sigh..

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

Must be pretty rough, doing that every morning
Should I take care of that bothersome hair of yours for you?
I'll pass

moar Messer stuff plz

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

This is the most reasonable post I've read in this discussion, but good luck trying to reasoning with delusional Miragefags.

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

=3

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

Where are these fags coming from? Did Sup Forums get linked on some anime forum?

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

The Rankashitters of our generation.

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

I bet we are going to see how Messer take cares of his hair in anime.

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

Is it Saturday night yet? I want there to be discussion that's not forced ship-warring or Kaname bullying.

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

Do you seriously think is ship warring?

William Lee
William Lee

doesn't even recognize pomf
he tries to act elitist on top of it
しょうがない

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

I think my favourite Mirage scenes have to be.
Early on when she's angrily talking about Hayate and her ears are twitching. That was pretty damn cute.

Also loved the moment when she goes "oooh, so you want to fly huh?". Dat. Smirk.

Sadly though I think there's some truth to the statement that Mirage doesn't have enough scenes yet. I'm Freyja faggot, and for her I'm not exactly left wanting for scenes.

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

There's no way to interpret it as pomf in that context. It's clearly just an emote meant to rile me up.

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

pomf is also used as a manga sign for someone sighing

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

Yes, because you're a fucking faggot that acts elitist when it doesn't matter to fit in. Or you're just that terminally autistic, even more than the average around here. No one invaded Sup Forums to post ellipsis after sigh. Sigh...

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

no Mirage
kek.

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

Embarrassing desu

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

Why don't you fuck off if I bother you so much?

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

A main character carries the story, it's the character the story is mostly about.
Mirage is carrying the story by directly interacting with Hayate and helping him grow as a character because he doesn't even really have his own story to begin with. He's just discovered what he really wants to do after bumming around riding along the whole plot.

That's not Mirage no matter how hard you try.
You're even more delusional than I thought. What is it don't you fucking understand about the 3 core characters in Macross's love triangles? They are always the main characters regardless of their screentime and how much they moved the story. No point of trying to persuade you anyway since you're beyond help. Stay deluded asshat.

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

Bogue isn't there, either.

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

Sigh...

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

She's a good-natured but serious, driven girl.

That's bullshit. Messer is even more introvert and he has some kind of meat going for him and he has actual chemistry, antagonistic and positive, with characters. Mirage is fucking bland without any engaging scene to make her stand out. She's by far the worst written character of Delta. I'm saying this as someone who was looking forward her the most and loved her design, but they fucked her up immensely.

Misa was a serious girl and she always stood up as character, by episode 6, she had drama and interesting angles of her. Gamlin was serious and he too stood up.

Mirage is boring shit.

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

they said that after episode 6, it'll focus on Mirage
it still focuses on Freyja

S-She'll get focus soon, r-right?

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

She has about as much as characterization as Chuck so far.

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

Is this just the first series?

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

It didn't even really focused much on Frejya even with the last episode. It focused on moving the plot and not really on the character development.

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

Yes.

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

Mirage is carrying the story by directly interacting with Hayate

No, that's called a secondary character. She doesn't move the plot and her actions do not impact in the story at all.

user, stop being delusional to try to prop her. If she was Freyja's 'equal', she would get double features in merch, spreads and she would have her name credited above hers at times. Secondary characters had won triangles before, like Misa. But Macross MC, according to Kawamori was Minmay.

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

Series 02 is going to look weak...

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

episode 6 was about Freyja and Alto learning the negative consequences of their job and start questioning themselves
episode 7 still works with this and gives a bridge to next episode where Freyja and Bogue will have their views confrontation

Sure, plot happens but the development ball is on Freyja's court.

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

*Hayate

FUCK those blue haired fuccbois

Joshua James
Joshua James

Call me crazy, but Freyja maybe has more merch because she's part of Walkure, you know, the group that sells CDs.

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

Is this guy for real or is he reverse trolling? I can't tell anymore.

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

alto

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

Freyja usually gets two versions of the same merch thing. Other Walkure members get one.

Are you trying to deny the story so far is Freyja's and Hayate's coming of age? Because you need a special delusion to believe that Mirage is even relevant aside of maybe love interest for Hayate. As her own character, she barely stands out.

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

reverse

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

Mirage is as important as Freyja

Are we seriously doing this? She can be a who and still 'win' the triangle. Look a Misa.

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

It's obvious that Freyja is more important that Mirage now, but the problem is the idiots that think that she has zero importance.

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

She doesn't move the plot and her actions do not impact in the story at all.
Neither does Hayate and he's the fucking MC. Mirage doesn't have to impact the story at all and what's important is how she impacts Hayate because he's a severely underdeveloped character.

stop being delusional to try to prop her.
How about stop being a pretentious shit who claims his opinion as fact.

Secondary characters had won triangles before, like Misa
Now you're talking out your ass. Misa was nowhere being a secondary character as she played a big part in turning Hikaru into a better man.

But Macross MC, according to Kawamori was Minmay
Well he didn't right the story for SDF now did he? Heck he didn't like how the show or thr romance ended. Regardless who he considers as the MC, it was always in Hikaru's POV and he was always seen as the real MC of the series.

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

i want to get a hairjob from Heinz

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

Are you a tripfag or just plain retarded?

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

Mirage will be relevant after the first cour guys!

r-right?

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

He is the real bad guy, the one who use the apples.

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

As a genuine Freyja fag, I'm actually concerned that all her plot relevance is dooming her chances in the bowl

Noah White
Noah White

Personally I don't think the bowl will turn out being romantic at all. Neither Frejya or Mirage really loses as they come into a mutual understanding with Hayate.

Ryder King
Ryder King

being part of the main love triangle =! being a main character

As of now, I'd say the three main characters are Frejya, Mikumo and Hayate, in that order.

Frejya has the most plot relevance right now, being the talented rookie with the potential to change the course of the story and having to fight against her own people who see her as a traitor (a subplot that will take the forefront next episode, no doubt).

Mikumo carries the whole mystery part of show pretty much on her own. At first I thought she would be just a mentor character, but it turned out she's a lot more than that. With her ability to feel things no even Frejya can feel and all this talk about the true heir of the Protoculture, she might end up being that heir herself or something pretty close to it.

Hayate is the least relevant of the three right now, but he has the ability to feel the wind thanks to his fold crystal. No doubt this will be his ticked to become more important going forward.

Mirage right now is about as relevant as Messer. The guy has his rivalry with Kieth and his health problems to deal with. Mirage is Hayate's bro and has her own struggle to live up to her family name. None of this subplots are relevant to the main plot, however.

Mind, all this is subject to change going forwards. We'll just have to wait and see.

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

Sasuga this is the most retarded asshurt reply I've read in a long time.

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

Kek. Says the pretentious autist who can't distinguish a logical response and resorts to shitposting. Learn to use some common sense, faggot.

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

Holy moly, this thread is horrifying. Stop replying to the delusional Mirageshitter, he's a lost cause.

Anyways are there any Macross E spoilers? The magazine is already out.

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

Said no one ever.

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

Please kill yourself and stop giving Mirage and Miragefags a bad name

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

See

Ignore the troll.

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

It just occured to me.. is "Holy Moly" what they're translating Freyja's "Gori Gori" as? If so, I kinda like it. Approval.

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

implying that I'm giving her a bad name
Please fuck off and die retard. I'm practically doing Miragefags a favor.

Brandon Hill
Brandon Hill

Does it have a fuller title than E?

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

It is.

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

Extra.

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

and nothing of value was lost

Jose Walker
Jose Walker

So its Holy Moly Attack?

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

this guy

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

I Suppose it would be... Its not like there is a good translation for it to be had anyway.

The reason I like it is because Freyja has a bit of an almost country hick like way of speaking, which going by her prequel manga oneshot, is shared by most windermerian commoners

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

Ah... I think it'll probably yield more results if one searches for マクロスΔ外伝

マクロスE Yields pretty much nothing

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

Stop using ellipsis everywhere, this is not macrossworld forum. You type like a faggot.

William Thompson
William Thompson

Heres one: apparently VAR was around then too (2062)

But honestly, there's very little out there it seems. suggests it'll be out tomorrow, so while some have it early they havent posted much about it it seems

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

Sick burn.

William Howard
William Howard

Was it ever determined if Freyja's dialect is one that people speak in real life, or a made-up hybrid kind of thing?

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

Eh, i think its a bit of both? She says things you'd de facto hear in such a dialect, but im not sure it was ever combined in this particular way anywhere historically. Most people hearing it probably experience a sort of dissonance with the words style and her voice. It's rather charming though

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

It's pretty much gibberish "pseudo-accent" if anything

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

A lot of dank memes. But seriously, Frontier has a very strong start. Like super strong. And it was a big revival thing

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

There's another Makina doujin confirmed

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

Does it involve her getting gangbanged by her tech groupies in front of Reina?

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

Where does girl go in fighter mode?

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

Girl isn't part of the machine, so she's not part of it when it fighter mode. She wears/rides it in its other modes though

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

Which one? I only know of http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56962615

John James
John James

Another aviation reference, this time to a Spanish ace pilot.
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%81ngel_Salas_Larraz%C3%A1bal

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

He is going to play a role into the escape.

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

Will Mirage react like this if i touch her ears?

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

or this.

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

Isn't the colonization of space a cooperative partnership between human and zentradi? Why are the windermeres so anti-human specifically but don't seem to care about Zentradi?

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

Zentradi are functionally just part of NUNS, which is an Earth based organization

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

they're anti-NUG, some zentradi soldier got infected by Var syndrome too back in ep 1.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

Culturized Zentradi are honorary humans at this point.

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

They're anti-NUG more than anything

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

She has already taken cock and gave birth.

Carter Young
Carter Young

Freyja isn't going to take down Mikumo. Macross isn't a diva type of anime. Freyja just needs to catch up to Mikumo so they can fully combine their strength. Kawamori stated that the main theme of Delta is working together:

1) Hayate and Mirage
2) Freyja and Mikumo
3) Eventually Windemere and Delta squad against the true hidden main antagonist

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

but the way Mikumo's character is going she'll probably turn into some god being and start exploding mechs with her song or some shit.
Ah, so she was a Nome the whole time

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

I have noticed that. On screen, Mikumo only interacts with Walkure members and specifically Freyja.

However another thing I've noticed is that she does interact with the off-screen. My reason behind this is that she was the one who named Hayate's dance "The Immelman Dance," so she has had to interact with the other people for them to know they name.

Another thing is Delta has sucesffuly made an atmosphere where we can see the close bonds between Walkure, Delta Squadron, Captain, Bridge girls, and even Chucks siblings. Everyone knows everyone, and is comfortable with each other. They are all like a family

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

Love and Teamwork, why do you guys always twist things

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

Are you an ant?

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

I felt like making an edit.

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

What is this? A mysterious venus for ants?

William Robinson
William Robinson

Is Seventh Moon the greatest Macross OP?

In my opinion, it is.

Justin Price
Justin Price

I think we can all agree on this.

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

Seventh Moon>Macross>Lion>Ichido Dake>Triangular

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

Oh, I got it
Macross E
Macross Ecchi

Sebastian Williams
Sebastian Williams

And that's the first page, amazing.

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

Are you the user who gave us the Keith manga?

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

Yes.

John Evans
John Evans

Based. Thank you bro. Are you gonna scan the manga every month or is this a one time thing?

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

Holy shit scans

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

name of the artist/illustrator?

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

Just a one time thing. Doing it so people can get an idea of what the manga is like first.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

Kei Ichimonji.

Kayden Torres
Kayden Torres

I don't like this MC.

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

It looked so nice on this preview picture .
Holy shit, it's terrible.

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

AD 2062
Another threat comes upon mankind who have welcomed the era galactic migration
Official side story of macross series
The phenomenon that appears all across the galaxy without explantion - Var syndrome

Yeah my translations are shit, because I'm too literal

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

i know right

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

implying we plebs who can't read moon can distinguish a good translation from a bad one

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

I certainly can.

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

So are Makina and Reina a cannon couple or is it just /u/bait?

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

/u/bait, their profiles specificlaly state that they are not a couple.

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

Wait, what are those Var monsters?

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

Does this mean Macross Cats are spics?

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

Good, maybe you can take over, because I don't actually have the time. Anyway, been skimming through it. Interesting, that we have VAR cases in huge monsters on this planet, and not people

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

That's a Basque name, dude.

James Perry
James Perry

Basara time.

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

The way he draw is Lewd. What was his previous work? Best Macross Delta manga so far.

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

terrible and annoying MC
bad art
story doesn't seem good
Seriously?

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

is anyone translating this

if not, i'll do it over the weekend if someone here edits it

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

The art is good enough and the fact that the story is already told in the anime make the best manga by default.

Ayden Gomez
Ayden Gomez

so many weirdass closeups

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

already told in the anime make the best manga by default.
isn't* already told in the anime make it the best manga by default

Connor Long
Connor Long

Why can't this faggot draw heads and faces correctly, they all look like misshapen potatoes.

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

Maybe they're a misshapen potato people.

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

I can proof 'em, don't think i'll translate it though

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

If you feel generous please translate Keith's manga and the first pages of Freyja's too, they are better and add interesting info and characterization.

Didn't you read Keith's? It's an original story too and it' probably going to focus on the war 7 years ago.

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

MUH

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

So does this manga reveal anything new? Except for the fact that first Walkure was Basara incarnate.

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

are they uploaded anywhere

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

Var monsters.

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

besides that apparently anything can be affected by VAR? Not really

Jonathan Rodriguez
Jonathan Rodriguez

Boy, this felt like a waste of time.

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

oh, this might be some shady shit

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

Macross Delta
https://marumaru.in/b/origin/138843
Freyja
https://marumaru.in/b/origin/139087
Keith
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e9ltd0kh5zlm8n2/Keith+01.zip

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

CHAR?!

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

Is that a Vajra?

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

Hah. The Freyja one is pretty cute. Thanks for the link

Henry King
Henry King

Are Max and Milia still alive

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

It could actually have been amazing if the art was sharper

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

WATASHI NO UTA KIKE

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

Is that a fucking Vajra? If Var can control the Vajra Windermere wins everything.

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

A Char and Vajra
What is happening

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

For a moment I thought this guy had runes, but it doesn't seem so.

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

I meant as better drawn

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

These threads have had people saying "Why doesn't the NUG just get Ranka to wipe out the Windermeres"
mfw they can be Var'ed

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

Maybe those are heart shaped runes because he is filthy trans

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

Is he human? also who is the artist?

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

the ones controlling the Var aren't Windys
This is our third party and the real villains of Delta.

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

it looks like some sort of accessory from his mask though, not runes

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

it's already been implied that there are cases of Var syndrome which doesn't originate from whatever fold waves that shota prince is emanating to control them.

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

Can't count the number of times some asshole who speaks 0 Japanese has tried to tell me how to translate.

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4aivl9k9ngd6r62/Macross+E.zip

For (you).

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

What the fuck they are testing Var Syndrome on Vajra. Seriously, what the fuck.

So that's some kind of investigation facility. I have to wonder if they are anti-nun remnants who are behind Windermere's attacks, maybe they told Windermereans they would help them in exchange for protoculture ruins or whatever and Roid is going along with them and he's the only one of the Knights who knows (hence why he's hiding his feelings, as Keith mentions on his manga). This is all speculation on my part.

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

isn't keith way too young back then though?

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

fuck, I mean roid

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

There is no way they are going to have the third party be in a manga

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

Didn't the story take place in 2063? Roid woud have been 15 yo back then.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

Do you think current Japan could handle an implied sex scene like Frontier did?

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

5/5

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

Freyja is too young, Mikumo is too autistic and Japan doesn't care about any other girl so yes. I doubt people would loose their shit for Kaname or Mirage.

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

Everyone rejoiced save for Rankashitters when Alto got laid.

All the Rankashitters committed mass suicide before Sheryl's hymen got torn so it was no big deal.

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

Kaname
Old hag
Mirage
Irrelevant

Wonder if their sex was terribly awkward

John Bennett
John Bennett

Notice the unique Runes. This guy is a Windermerean.

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

If you'd been here more than 5 minutes you'd know that for years only one emote was acceptable here. He's not being elitist, it's just /a/s culture you huge faggot.

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

It was.

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

Freyja is too young
The old hag should have kids by now

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

It seems something from his helmet.

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker