Muv-Luv / Total Eclipse / Schwarzesmarken

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

It looks like these threads might be finally winding down. It seems like everything worth discussing has been discussed. Unless something major happens, I don't think these threads will have the steam to last until the big Schwarzesmarken event on June 18th.

Also, just for fun, a strawpoll. What VN do you want age to work on after Martyrs:

http://www.strawpoll.me/10250303

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10250303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yff2xOFo4mg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sJkwBo2T4w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
http://www.age-soft.co.jp/Product/sm/index.html#chara
http://muvluv.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Garmoe/Schwarzesmarken_Character_Sample_Translations
http://muvluv.wikia.com/wiki/Category:FrodoTip
http://muvluv.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Unin/FrodoTip:_Nukes%3F
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-uMN28GtT68ZPP2gS2Tq5Ipm4yw_odDBLpS3qM_camg/edit?usp=sharing
Christian Moore
Christian Moore

First for Irisdina a cute!

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

/a/thread/141633478#p141699237

This one would be best archived with the other nightmare scene, in my opinion. It just fits.

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

If he makes more Beatrix/Jurgen shit, then it should go in its own category.

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

Since the first draft didn't go over as well as i would have liked, revised. Also it was only up for a little while.

Beatrix is locked into her final fight with Theo. She crashes into the buildings below her, and her cockpit goes dead. She pulls aimlessly at the controls, when suddenly, Theo's knife cuts into her, the searing pain ripping through her body. She awakens, sitting upright, in the large bed she has stuffed into her small duplex apartment. Her husband, Jurgen, is still lying asleep next to her, his arm draped over her lap. At the foot of her bed, the baby is still asleep in its crib. She looks around, bewildered, eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness. She takes a deep breath, slowly letting the air out, and starts crying. Jurgen wakes up, sits up, and wraps her in a warm embrace.

"What is it? What's wrong?"

"I died again."

"It was just a dream."

"I... I know."

Beatrix sinks back onto the mattress and lies there quietly for a while. Jurgen, who is now both awake and sitting over her, gazes into her eyes and brushes her hair away from her cheek. He leans over, and plants a light kiss on her forehead. Beatrix smiles weakly. She lies there for a while, just taking everything in. Somewhere a few blocks away, there is a delivery truck pulling into one of the local shops, its backup siren echoing through the stillness of the night, and waking up the songbirds roosting around the duplex. Neither noise particularly bothers her. Even the truck's siren gives everything a sense of peaceful normality. Jurgen lies down on the bed beside her. He's sniffing her hair again. Beatrix doesn't mind this sort of thing, but she's pretty sure it's not normal, at least, not the way he does it. She lets out something halfway between a sigh and a chuckle. Normal or not, this is certainly better than the alternative.

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

Excellent point.

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

Who /NVA/ here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yff2xOFo4mg

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

I was born 15 months before the wall fell but here, have a Stasimouto

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

Which does she wear better, purple and pink or blue and white

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

Blue and white.

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

tfw I'm going to ruin the body of the sexiest women west of the Oder-Neiss in Martyrs

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

lise h cgs when

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

implying it won't just be like pic related

James Lopez
James Lopez

When Martyrs gets to THAT scene and you have a choice to gently love or roughly fuck. Depends on if you're going for renegade or paragon Theo.

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

Colton Perry
Colton Perry

As expected of the Master.

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

Her surviving and getting her husbando was such an asspull. It not only contradicts Beatrix's characterization, it ignores nearly all logic just for a happy ending.

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

How does it feel to know that Axmann forced Lise to sleep with 80 year old men:

还让妹妹做很多用身体换取情报做间谍的任务,上至80岁老人下至

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

renegade goes for gentle love
paragon goes for rough fuck

bueno.jpg

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

Someone needed to be saved in the name of love
Still, by the time it happened Beatrix was new in the Stasi and was affected by Jurgen''s death. So she probably saw on them the relationship she had with Jurgen
How much Beatrix and Gretel knew each other?
I want to see more interactions between the two girls

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

like I can't read chinese

Evan Ortiz
Evan Ortiz

It basically says that Lise had to gather info on some 80 year old men during her days as a swallow.

John Cruz
John Cruz

Saddening but not surprising

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

Beatrix was the reason why Gretel hated the stasi. Beatrix got kind of touchy with Gretel when she was intimidating her (like hugging her, stroking her cheek, and just fucking with her head).

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

like hugging her, stroking her cheek, and just fucking with her head

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

hugging her

wat

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

Muv-Luv / Total Eclipse / Schwarzesmarken
Every thread is just Schwar
No love for TE
I see what you guys are doing.
This is sad.

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

It was to make Gretel really uncomfortable and it worked.

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

/m/ discusses anything but SM if you want to go there

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

Cheer up friend. Tru-rabu never dies.

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

Except, you know, when it dies.

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

Nah, it just regroups on the other side.

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

like hugging her, stroking her cheek, and just fucking with her head

So a just a troll and not a sadist? Seems still redeemable to me, at least in '78 that is.

And what would you have us discuss here about TE?

James Powell
James Powell

That's messed up, poor girl. Still can't help but wonder just how much info on her backstory they're going to include in Martyrs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sJkwBo2T4w

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

Nice resolution on that

Is that...Shotadore? What is he doing in uniform?

There are plenty of TE lovers here, don't worry.

desu we discuss TE somewhat here, don't worry.

Well for one, they're sort of rivals because Bea is Stasi, and Gretel is the Party. Gretel is scared of her, even though she knows how to do a lot of the same stuff.

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

Gretel was still in school back then. She wasn't party back then, only maybe a somewhat enthusiastic member of the FDJ.

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

Nice resolution on that

You missed out on that one Chinkfag dumping HR scans a while ago, didn't you.

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

Her parents were party.

William Flores
William Flores

That applies to quite a number of characters as well, read OPs pic for example.

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

666th get to have snowball fights

What do the Werewolves do on a day off?

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

Be happy that they'll only be dealing with old nightmares during their sleep instead of fresh ones.

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

Depends. If this is anime Wolves, they probably pick on Lise, be huge bitches to one another, or abduct civilians to torture for shits and giggles.

Nolan Jenkins
Nolan Jenkins

Cute werewolf things

Eli Ortiz
Eli Ortiz

Throw Tea parties with lots of tea and cakes.

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

You have to bear in mind that she wasn't just in school. That and back then, the Party was MUCH stronger. You didn't rub people like her the wrong way.

Gretel has had the misfortune to come into a commisariat role at a time when the Party's authority started to wane against the unity of the military and Stasi.

There will be fresh nightmares.

They can never truly end.

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

Beato is seriously godlike at trolling. The way she does it seriously throws people for a complete loop, since they can't reconcile so many fundamentally different things from the same person.

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

Holy shit this circlejerk is still going on? What the fuck do you guys even talk about, let it go.

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

I kinda preferred the jerking off gif.

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

Gif? What gif?

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

Hurr durr I've only been in a special TSF school for elite samurai famiries, where we literally learn this stuff, whats a Laser-class?

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

The one you deleted silly. But if we wanna split hairs

I kinda preferred the jerking off webm.

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

This is so fucked up.

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

Oh that one? My connection got cut when I was downloading from the archive and I didn't notice it until after I've already upload that. No intention to make a short jerking loop from the very start.

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

Makes sense to me.

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

That's fuckin with me on multiple levels, I like it!

Don't you guys see? We get pulled back all the time.

;_;

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

Pulled back into these threads? Yes, but that's because MabuRabu is too addicting

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

why am i even still here?

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

Cute girls with ERECT NIPPLES IN SKINTIGHT SUITS?

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

So there's two timelines right?

Schwarzeskmarken

Total Eclipse

Then it splits into

Unlimited Alternative

The Day After

Right?

Alternative continuation when?

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

Apart from a few short stories, that already exist, Alternative is unlikely to get any sequels beyond, Altered fable.

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

If they do somehow make a sequel i really wonder how they would make it without the g element fuckery or based yuuko. or a fucker from draft exempt being put into military.

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

She is still part of the FDJ since the organization was for people up to 25 years
And I think that the blue shirt looks good on her

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

Type-00 Takemikazuchi is the best TSF there is, no substitutions, arguments, or debates.

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

posting best girls.

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

I Want to Protect That Smile.

Ryder Taylor
Ryder Taylor

Wrong girls

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

Only half right. One is a best girl and the other is a fucking horrible human being and a terrible person who is a useless waste of space.

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

No, the split point is at Unlimited.

Alternative was the split. TDA is after the failure of Alt IV, and the proceeding of Alt V, as far as I can surmise.

Alternative basically is one shotted, over because of various circumstances.

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

All I see is Iris and some horrible person.

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

Posting

Yui a shit

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

God god no. Yui is fucking horrible. She is literally the worst human being ever with no redeeming qualities what so ever. Even her design is bad.

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

No. That's one best girl on the left and one completely terrible character on the right.

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

tfw no Yugoslavia Front VN

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

Only one of them is.

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

Fuck no! Yui is shit.

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

Why does people not like Yui?

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

Because she's a terrible person, a part of the IRG, shitty character designs, uses a takemysushi, hates the raptor, is a bitch, and is a horrible person.

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

She's worse than Sumika.

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

Didn't you watch TE? She's a gigantic cunt at the start of the series.

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

She represents/is everything wrong with the Imperial Royal Guard and is pretty much unlikable.

Evan Long
Evan Long

She's a gigantic cunt for the entire series.
Fixed

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

Did you? Because Yui is completely in the right there and Yuuya who's being the ass.

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

t.Yui

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

Ah, but turns out there are hidden depths to our un-hero. And he calls out Yui's bullshit eventually. Turns out she really is just a cunt and a spoiled brat who can't stand things not going her way.

If Yuuya was such a bad person, why does everyone else get along with him great?

Tyler Torres
Tyler Torres

Suffering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
Sorry but my trips confirm both girls
She is a turbo cunt

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

Well she's right.

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

everyone
What? she haves zero friends

Cooper Baker
Cooper Baker

spoiled brat who can't stand things not going her way
You just described Yuuya.

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

Look, user, at least me, I'm not saying she's hated by me. But she is a pretty horrible human being.

By the time she starts realizing how horrible she's been, it's way too late. The only reason she gets ANY traction is because they made Yuuya practically oblivious or such to everyone else.

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

Turns out she really is just a cunt and a spoiled brat who can't stand things not going her way.
She isn't. And if you actually watched TE instead of looking ate random screenshots you'd know that.

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

How is being dutiful and wanting/needing results from someone who clearly didn't give a shit being a horrible person?

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

liking a rape organizer

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

Holding hands with Gretel!

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

If you don't think the threads are worth having, then don't fucking make them, you retarded generalfag.

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

I said Yuuya, not Yui. Read again, friendo.

First of all, spoiled does not even begin to describe Yuuya. And when the series begins, Yuuya already learned from the time in his life when he fell into that thought process, and it cost someone dear to him their life.

Conceited? Yes, a bit still. Confident in his skills? All bluster, he's nervous as hell that he won't do as good in a real fight. Blunt? Quite. Spoiled brat who can't stand things not going his way? That doesn't describe Yuuya at all. He takes problems given to him by the horns, and works with them, even when he doesn't want to (in other words, the initial "banishment" to Alaska). And he puts himself 110% into that task.

Turns out Yuuya knows what he's talking about when it comes to being a pilot, and perfectly points out the utterly glaring flaw in Yui's, and by extension, her nation's approach to TSFs - that when it's an upgrade package trying to squeeze Gen 3 capability out of a Gen 2 machine, and when only elites are able to pilot the damn things, it's an utterly useless weapon trying to do too many things with too little, and that is going to get a lot of good people killed. And as he said, he'd be damned if he lets any people die in a TSF he tested.

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

t. Yui Defense Force

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

High sensitivity isn't a flaw and all Japanese pilots get the training to use it properly. Yuuya was just complaining because he wasn't skilled enough to use a successful machine.

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

What's contemporary Anette doing?

Fuck no, Iris is shit.

Yui is worth two girls though I guess.

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

He was the brain in the tube all along and he wakes up as 00 unit

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

What do you mean by contemporary, like TE era, TDA, healanon universe?

These days I can't tell what timeline people are talking about. Hell I can't even keep 'em straight anymore.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

What VN do you want age to work on after Martyrs
More TDA please so we can a closer on the things that happen after babylon and i can finally get off the ride once its done.

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

implying that you can get off the ride

Oliver King
Oliver King

get off the ride once its done
get off
done

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

I doubt based walken,Marimo,Meiya and Kurogane is gonna appear in any new VN so i probably will be off this ride.

Though probably gonna wait for that melvina maniax though.

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

God TE is so bad. The plot is stupid and nothing like Muv-luv, the characters are all bland boring stereotypes, barely any action and far removed from anything related to Muv-luv.

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

Agreed, that's why Schwarzenmarken was so much better. The characters and plot were interesting and it actually felt like Muvluv.

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

see the UN in MLA
start wishing real life UN was more like that

Real life UN would only send you a strongly worded letter for committing genocide

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

ded thread, ded waifus, ded franchise

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

ML UN tends to back psychotic girls like Yuuko and Beatrix.

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

They backed Sandek as well, otherwise we wouldn't have Slav espers.

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

So Beatrix is the big proponent of giving the UN more bite and of erasing nationalism and presenting a unified front against the BETA while Iris is a nationalist who believes that the world doesn't want a unified Germany because it'll be too awesome and hates both the UN and western powers; why is Beatrix considered more evil/wrong than the rebels again?

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

Outside of the anime, which has this little gem, body count and amorality. But then again most of the haters don't hate Yuuko, who is basically a smarter version, with a morality chain and in a far less toxic environment.

There are a couple who are consistent on their morals, but they seem to forget that the plot of Alternative had the message that the right choice isn't always the correct one, and that sometimes great sacrifices are necessary.

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

message that the right choice isn't always the correct one, and that sometimes great sacrifices are necessary.

She says exactly the same shit to Jurgen when he was depressed (before goofing off to cheer him up), which he seemed to agree with:

"Your decision may not have been the "good" choice, but it was the correct choice. History progresses on the sacrifices of people, does it not?"

Really, I find her morality and predicament much more compelling than Katia's. Beatrix is in a really fucked up situation and desperation breeds amorality.

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

Yuuko, who is basically a smarter version
A lot of the Japs say that had Beatrix become a scientist, she would have been equal to Yuuko, but thanks to Jurgen's influence, she went into TSF piloting instead.

ベアトリクスが夕呼先生と同じ物理学(?)の天才だったら、 同じような生き方したかもな。代わりにベアトリクスには、デュルクに習って開花させたスパイの才能と 飛び込みで鍛えられた衛士の才能と なりふり構わないシスコンな彼氏がいたために、ああなっちまった。

この3ヶ月早かった・・・ 夕呼先生≒ベア様とこのスレで見たせいか テオのロボット~のとこで何か考えすぎちゃったw

In any case, she's probably the most intelligent member of the cast (while Iris would probably be the most wise, ignoring the nationalism shit).

Thinking about it, Lise is also extremely intelligent (she's fluent in a couple of different languages at only 15/16, apparently) and is squandered in the stasi.

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

Iris is a nationalist who believes that the world doesn't want a unified Germany because it'll be too awesome
But she is right

I love Germany so much that I prefer to see two of them - spaghetti prime minister

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

You say that, but this actual dynamic played out between the A6M Zero and the F4F Wildcat, And long story short, focusing on pilot survivability and making the plane fairly easy to fly is why the Wildcat was a successful design and why Zero pilots ended up getting annihilated. "Git gud" is a terrible operator philosophy when there's no respawn.

That was one of the things that made this entire argument so entertaining to watch. As annoying and pigheaded as yui was, she was making a real argument used by real people.

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

Is the dmm game out yet?

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

yes

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

Dont forget they ended TE with a superpower charge up then black screen...followed by a text saying Humanity won that day and Top Gun status is unknown.

Not even a closure on his story

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

Let us hope that Martyrs won't be another kusoge like TE.

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

No

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

Amen to that.

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

Just as Theo is about to win the fight against Beatrix
Black screen
"Thank you for playing Marthyrs, the story will be continued on Swarchesmarken: You Can(not) Penetrate

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

Anno does it again

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

Both Beatrix and Lise should have been HVA instead of border guards, their talents would have been more useful there.

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

You Can(not) Penetrate
Literally me

Mason White
Mason White

Beatrix and Lise are still crazy good pilots. Beatrix herself can 1v4 the 666th and still almost win. I hear that the LN version is even more crazy, and still took down Annete and almost got Theo in a 1v2 melee despite missing an arm and having a damaged thruster.

Chase Cruz
Chase Cruz

Yui is a better pilot than either of them.

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

Fuck off Yuifag

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

"I can't live without you Jürgen, and you'd be lost without me, so I've decided I want to [help you by becoming] a TSF pilot"

Fucking GOAT material right here. Jürgen should have stuck a ring on her when he had a chance.

Probably. She's one of the best pilots in the world if she can stand next to the other Argos Flight members. Now Jürgen might give her more of a challenge, but even if he's the granddaddy of modern TSF fighting techniques, she's still absorbed 20 more years worth of TSF technique refinement than he has.

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

Or maybe it's all down to the fact that she's in a type-00 and not a mig 23/27? The point of the type-00 is to make mediocre pilots viable and good pilots amazing.

Juan Long
Juan Long

not a mig 23/27
I know people forget because this wasn't animated but she wrecked Christopher's Mig-29OVT.

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

But Yui was amazing even in her Zuikaku. After her first flight.

James Watson
James Watson

Assuming they're using the same tech, Yui would still come out on top, though it would be close. Beatrix is a very good pilot and probably the best one in Schwarzesmarken. Even so, Yui's been training her whole life for TSF combat. Furthermore, TSF pilots by Yui's time would generally be better than those in the 80's due to more refined piloting methods, and Yui is considered to be cream of the crop among that higher standard.

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

So if Beatrix didn't have all of her handicaps, how would the final fight have gone down in the LN?

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

Same. I'm just that good

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

Surviving the eight minutes of death does not make somebody an amazing pilot.

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

I love how the thread just did a full pendulum swing from shitting on Yui to suddenly praising her.

Although it's probably just one guy samefagging like the one who always shits on the Shiranui.

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

Valkylies

Goddamn it Kouki, you should know better. But no, its not just one guy, European daytime is particularly toxic towards Yui it seems.

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

While American evening seems to hate Beatrix and Lise.

Justin Green
Justin Green

after her first flight
She used her Zuikaku until a year before TE and was really good with it that they recognized her skill and gave her the Typeー00F.

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

I do not like Beatrix

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

What happen to the remaining valkyries by the way.

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

Well they must be new because the last time anyone actually hated Yui was back when TE was still airing. Then Yui lost the Tortilla Chips and fapping to dead slavs became the hot new thing to hate.

Daniel King
Daniel King

They are using Gekkous, which won out over the Shittynui II, to do various missions.

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

No, they're all dead.

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

Like living legends

Seriously if the last of them were considered monsters how do the other pilots would have the dead storm vanguard ones?

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

*rated

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

Another major philosophical difference was very important: the US cycled out their pilots, especially their aces, to teach the next group of pilots. Kills also were spread around, instead of the flight lead being the one with the 'dibs' on the credit.

US aircraft also were hilariously tough overall. Read up on the P-47 Thunderbolts if you haven't already, alongside the P-40's. The Thunderbolt was known as the Juggernaut for a reason; the thing shrugged off hits that would have sent other aircraft down flaming.

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

Best TSF.

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

Pure Pragmatism > Yamato Damashii.

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

No.

Elijah Green
Elijah Green

suicidal for the euroshlomo like a good goy shiksa
pragmatism

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

Equally ridiculous.

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

No

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

Mr. Cohen I know its you, pls stop.

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

Nope.

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

Take that back.

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

tfw you see one in real life
It's the most beautiful thing I've seen in this world.

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

Correct.

This is best TSF.

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

Not at all.

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

Never!

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

Both are actually worse t.b.h

Always go with the logical plans that works even though there would be sacrifices.

Not some homicidal bullshit covered in the term of pragmatism or pride power nepotism bullshit

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

FAT

Aiden James
Aiden James

Yes

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

Your lack of faith disturbs me.

John Williams
John Williams

Bleh. Planes in this generation will all look more or less like hatchet jobs, but this one takes the shit prize.

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

The grand daddy will always be the best

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

I like thick TSF's, I cannot lie, my other brothas can't deny...

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

Thinking the F-22 looks bad

Holy fuck how many dicks do you suck a day user?

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

You blind motherfucker. It's the sexiest thing in the sky.

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

And your Yuiposting pleases me since those Butt cheeks are divine.

Jap nobility is stil mostly useless though.

Luis King
Luis King

instant butthurt in the face of obvious

How nice.

William Green
William Green

Depends on whether he's a slavaboo or fiddycent.

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

arguing with a tripfag
don't

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

Let me guess, you're one of those who believe that Katia was right about everything.

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

So what plane do you think is sexy, user?

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

Not as useless as following a stupid ideal of a dead man who is the cause of the fall of the defense line due to his best sister and shite girlfriend.

Dylan James
Dylan James

He's probably a fan of the 4th Gen designs, and I can't fault him; the F-15 and Fulcrum are aesthetically pleasing designs.

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

user, stating the obvious is not exactly arguing.
I guess you can say I was captn`ing.

Gen 3/4, and some highly specialized stuff like Blackbird which you can`t put into generations. There were gross uglies too like MiG-25/31, but then there was Su-27 and F-16.

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

shite girlfriend.

If there is one thing that puts Jürgen above all other ML MCs, its his taste in Women.

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

Blackbird
F-16

Mai Nigga. Hard to not like the F-16, the little plane that could.

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

The sexiest Slav fighter will always be the Su-27 family. Prove me wrong.

But the sexiest 4th gen is the Rafale.

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

Too bad he didnt anticipate that his girlfriend was a retard who contributed in the fall of his homeland.

Good job Jurgen

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

Spoiler
Actually liking eurocanards mk 2, french hissyfit boogaloo

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

You`re asking for impossible here. 29 wanted to look cool too, but was born a planelet.

There may be still a competition for the ugly crown in the fifth gen when T-50 gets an ass of its own and not some Flanker spare.

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

I thought it was his proactive rather than reactive attitude, his self-motivation, intelligence, sense of humor, and ability to actually play politics than just be a tool for others.

That's the spirit.

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

At least that we can agree on.

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

But she`s smiling at the news of cunt batallion death.

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

MiG 25s are the sexiest.
Just look at the size of those air vents.

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

"I can't live without you, Jurgen"

It's not like it wasn't already written on the walls. Her whole world revolved around Jurgen. He should have left her with a baby or something.

William Miller
William Miller

still no porn of beatrix raping iris

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

That was an earlier smile. This one was a "I'll crush the 666th and realize Jurgen's dream" smile.

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

He should have left her with a baby or something.
That i can agree

Seriously should have made beatrix a MILF and probably she would have not act retarded if she got preggy.

James Carter
James Carter

Only good thing the MiG-25 did was indirectly give us God's Plane

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

The Rafale is at least sexier than the Yurofighter. I'm not even French.

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

Did the MiG-25 really have influence on the Typhoon?

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

Nice b8 m8

William Foster
William Foster

still got played by Axman
implying he was not a tool
I laughed

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

his proactive rather than reactive attitude, his self-motivation, intelligence, sense of humor, and ability to actually play politics than just be a tool for others.

Too much talent in one package can be boring as well or rather is usually boring. Also, in the end quite a lot of people used him.

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

Being more attractive than the Eurofighter isn't exactly hard though, hell the Gripen does it. And I'm not exactly a fan of SAAB's designs in general. The Viggen is just vomit inducing to me for some reason, no idea why.

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

That was his downfall honestly, he was too smart for his own good that it only take one guy to make use of someone to striked him at the achilles heel and checkmated him.

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

I need to make sure that my baby will have a better future than my own.

Nah, the motivation would still be there to be a cunt. She likely wouldn't be as evil, but then again, Beatrix would probably be a believer in that sometimes you have to be evil so future generations don't have to deal with it.

Jurgen's ideals didn't seem that bad. They sound a lot like Katia's, just more pragmatic.

Axmann is a mastermind at politics. You can't really fault Jurgen for not being able to outsmart him. Any other ML protag would have been dancing in Axmann's fingertips or completely clueless (see Theo) instead of trying to stop him.

I think it's refreshing to have an ML protagonist who's at least a player in the game of politics, even if he gets outmaneuvered by guys like Abel. Even if he fails, that's a hell of a lot better than Takeru who never questions anyone or Yuuya who tries to ignore it (and then gets dragged in anyways).

And actually, he's not that perfect. He made mistakes and got half his squad killed in one of his operations.

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

Axmann apparently subverted his childhood best friend, Katze, and some of his family members, like Mercedes. Jurgen's trust was his downfall.

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

Takeru's TDA appearance
I will never, NEVER find this not hilarious. He looks like he went full emo rock band edgy teenager, who blasts Linken Park all day and pretends to cut himself.

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

The more I hear about Ax the more I feel like he's the Mengele of the Stasi.

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

I know it's tempting to want a more assertive UN, when seeing the utter catastrophes our world's UN has presided over, but...well, it wouldn't necessarily be great. It could just as easily be our UN, except with big guns and even more Oil for Food scandals and raping children.

UN didn't really back anyone as an organization - both Alt IV and Alt V were ongoing. There were dedicatees of each.

She's pro-American, not pro-UN. Big difference.

Gretel wants the socialist world, wants an East Germany free from tyranny of the Stasi, but still wants supremacy of the Party, and continuation, nay spread of the proletarian dictatorship.

Iris wants an independent, and possibly wants socialistic East Germany, but without the elements that poison it. She's a nationalist first and foremost though.

Katia is sort of moe Bismark, she wants German unity under the principles of freedom, but wants a merger, wants to keep their character.

Beatrix utterly hates East Germany and hates communism, and wants to send them to the ash heap of history. She doesn't even care really for a united Germany, unless it's under the auspices of Washington. To her, defeating the BETA is the top consideration for humanity, whatever the cost, and that combined in her desire for freedom, Washington is her natural fit.

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

Axmann was based of Reinhard Heydrich actually. Brown Beast = Blonde Beast

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

So you want another TE VN, is what you're saying, right?

I can get behind that.

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

Its not only that the baby would calm her down, but that it would take enough of her time to slow her career down to the point that she would have no power to influence the story. I believe this, since she doesn't seem the type to trust anyone else with her child after loosing Jürgen.

It is refreshing, but I do find this overflow of talent boring, but that's a matter of taste. But if the unreliable narration is there in BiS as well, it could be bias of the narrator, who could be Beatrix simply figuratively sucking his dick.

His mom was a gold-digger anyway who divorced his dad when his career hit a dead end. And rumour has it that her second husband was a Stasi member anyway.

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

Her speeches make a lot of mention about the UN, and the first people she contacts after killing Schmidt are UN operatives.

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

Katia is sort of moe Bismark

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

You have it backwards, it's European eveningtime that is toxic to Yui.

I'm around during American evening. It's just two guys.

James Turner
James Turner

God no. TE was complete shit.

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

Not wanting to Unite the German Peoples under one Moeblob

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

So you want another TE V
Not at all. The original was boring as hell with little action and the worst characters in the franchise.

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

wanting more Yuishit
No no no. Keep that annoying self entitled upstart elitist bitch away from this franchise.

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

yuishitters are back
it's 2012 all over again

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

TE was a total embarrassment to the franchise. Just let it die, be forgotten, and never matter for the rest of Muv-luv.

James Clark
James Clark

Except, you know, it actually exists irl too, unlike the Type-00. Or the Shiruani for that matter.

I liked the YF-22 better, something seemed to have gotten lost in development, but I can't quite place what.

tfw no F-20 TSF

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

The Chinks say Mercede's husband was stasi and say that's why he hated them. They also say he trips up quite a bit and puts his trust in the wrong people.

He's meant to be a Char expy anyways, so he takes a lot of Char's positives along with negatives. Had he survived and Beatrix died, I think he would have gone full CCA on the DDR.

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

wanting to unite under a moeblob that cant shoot for survival on the ground
It is almost as if you want germany to become refugees and starve to death.

If she had fired in anger when she saw Vivi die then I would like her more.

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

Yeah, Yuifags are the worst.

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

Katia mit uns!

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

What about the Draken?

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

It's cool to hate Yui now? Fuck off back to MAL.

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

YF-23 > YF-22

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

Looks retarded.

William Nelson
William Nelson

She was also in East Germany for only 3 months. How can she be knowledgeable about the quagmire the DDR is in?

She's also only 15 years old. Being the daughter of some high ranking rebel shouldn't count for very much in this situation.

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

It's cool to hate Yui now?
Always has been. She's the worst, worse than Sumika.

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

MAL loves Yui. If this were MAL, they'd all be slapping their dicks on the desk over Lise and Beatrix's deaths.

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

Yuifags should fuck off back to MAL.

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

Everyone here hates Yui. You need to leave.

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

Always has been
Sure, if you've been here all of three months ago.
I think you're confusing MAL with wikiafags still assblasted that their favorite girl didn't win the Yuuyas.

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

But why do you think Yui would win if given another VN? There's at least three other women for sure gunning for the Top Gun, and more if you count people not put front and center.

Don't you want to do your part for humanity and make Stella a mother?

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

I thought most of the wikifags were supposed to be either Yuukofags or Beatrixfags.

Christian Long
Christian Long

poster count doesn't go up as these replies are made
Uh huh. You should at least try to be less transparent.

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

That is true user. I just was talking about the F-22 though. But yes, YF-23 is supremely sexy.

see

Well Yuuya isn't "technically" won yet, considering that the girl that was closest to it is now a ghost. Also, Yui knows about Yuuya now, and yet, that doesn't seem to have slowed her down.

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

caring about post count in a dead thread

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

Yui knows about Yuuya now, and yet, that doesn't seem to have slowed her down.
It did. She gave up and went back to treating him like a soldier.

David Martinez
David Martinez

Honestly the 15 years old thing doesn't matter, ate least in Muv Luv world where they can get drafted to go and die in the frontlines.

Over in our reality of course it would be a problem cause 15 year old girls on our plane of reality are one of the most vapid and vain creatures on planet earth. but over in Muv Luv land they barely have time for that shit before being put into military service.

The timeframe is a far better point, 3 months and she just shoops in and saves the nation? no wonder they called her St. Ursula afterwards cause that's a goddammed miracle.

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

that doesn't seem to have slowed her down.
Is there even any evidence to this? In the VN she seemed accepting that Cryska had won and even wished her the best of luck.

Xavier White
Xavier White

She a Christmas cake now boy.

What a waste of that ass.

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

Cake
Waste
A pox pon thy wang

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

Why not? You care about your dead waifu.

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

Yui knows about Yuuya now, and yet, that doesn't seem to have slowed her down.
She did stop. But doesn't matter since she died at the end of TE like everyone else.

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

SAVAGE

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

She was also in East Germany for only 3 months. How can she be knowledgeable about the quagmire the DDR is in?
Considering that she is a girl that wants to unite the germanic people under one flag then she should have done her homework. Also 3 months already?

She's also only 15 years old
She have been fighting the BETA for some time and she have been trained to hate them. I am unable to understand why she refused to fire at something which she have been trained to kill ever since she decided to become a pilot.

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

I miss 2012 and earlier 4chins desu senpai

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

I prefer live.

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

Yeah, wasn't Beatrix and Iris only 16 or so when one was sent to the stasi borderguard and the other the NVA respectively?

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

No, everyone from TE died in Ouka anyway.

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

Honestly the 15 years old thing doesn't matter
It does when other people should have way more political experience.

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

You must have lived in a different 2012 then, Yui wasn't exactly popular until she lost the Tortilla Chips and then we took pity on her for losing. Plus it's always cool to hate on the girl that wins.

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

Its a waste not because she is a cake, but because no one will touch that cake. And it seems that she doesn't want anyone to touch her either.

She have been fighting the BETA for some time

She joined up in mid 82 and got shipped to the front in December 82. She's got a couple of months of experience at the most, and the Bundeswehr doesn't seem to train them for close combat.

Beatrix got inducted into the Stasi at 16, but both of them started their TSF piloting training later.

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

But she's a likable and interesting character.

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

Is that why Beatrix and Lise always get so much love compared to the other SMs?

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

Thing is she isn't running for office. She's just being used as a trophy on a pedestal while shouting "Can't we all just get along?"

Any 15 year old girl could do that, add in the fact she's already a soldier who fought in the BETA on the frontlines so that her credibility as a person can't be so easily discredited and boom.

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

Katia didn't know shit about the DDR and it's people

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

It's easier to hate the Russians anyway.

No one will touch that cake

She'll probably get a marriage arrainged for her by her family or some shit or fucked silly by a slav or american pilot that scratches that TOP GUN urge she has

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

They did. Everyone from TE died in the battle at the end.

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

She'll probably get a marriage arrainged for her by her family
Aren't they all dead.

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

I don't read moon, but I thought her Uncle was still alive at least.

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

Wrong
She is at the table along with Heim and other moderate
rebels

Still, been a soldier a fighting BETA don't give you an insight about the DDR

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

no one will touch that cake
Someone will.

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

Her uncle isn't.

Forcing a 16 year old girl into the stasi under Axmann

Abel is such a douchebag.

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

The Draken is sort of like a retarded puppy of a fighter aircraft to me, like it's trying so hard but it just looks adorably stupid the entire time.

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

There is a TSFiA where she is in her 30s or late 20s apparently.

Fujo's imaginations don't count.

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

She'll probably get a marriage arrainged for her
Probably like this.

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

There is a TSFiA where she is in her 30s or late 20s apparently.
There isn't. There is one where Lelouch leads an army of Typeー00's but Yui never appeared outside of TE.

Aiden Murphy
Aiden Murphy

Yui never appeared outside of TE.
Because she died in it.

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

Didn't Beatrix join the stasi willingly, out of a belief for their cause?

William Myers
William Myers

Yui died, no one cared

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

Yui, Cryska and Inia are my waifus.

Austin White
Austin White

She is at the table along with Heim and other moderate rebels

No shit, you don't tell the pawn that she's a pawn. People don't like to be told they're dancing to someone elses tune after all.

Still, been a soldier a fighting BETA don't give you an insight about the DDR

No, it doesn't. But military service is an easy thing to shove down people's throats when they start picking apart someone in the political world.

Basically, "How dare you question one of our heroes! you who are sitting in your home because of the sacrifices she makes!"

I think it's bullshit too, but at least I can see how it would've happened instead of just shitposting about it.

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

Top Gun maybe did, at least enough to send probably a 'Oh hey, sorry you died' note to her funeral while he was fucking a ghost.

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

Nope, her dad was Schmidt's predecessor as minister of state security and had her join against her will.

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

I think it's stupid that the anime implies there's a happy ending, when really, if you aren't a filthy secondary, you know that they're all pretty much fucked. The LN's ending, with Katia, Theo, and Annete suiting up and walking towards an uncertain future is much more impactful.

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

Multiple waifus

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

Her father was the economic minister. He eventually told his daughter to sign on with Axmann because he wanted to use her as a mole inside the Stasi. Obviously, Beatrix resisted, but Abel won out (Chapter IX, where he apparently talks to her about it is called "Noblesse Oblige" or something)

Still a shit dad though.

Nicholas Jackson
Nicholas Jackson

Multiple waifus

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

...huh?

To be fair, autismoe is really hard to hate. Especially when she stops getting so autismal.

They aren't all dead. And either way, there are plenty of other samurai and noble families still alive.

Iwaya is not actually her real uncle afaik.

That said, he more or less is like her real uncle, as he's known and been there for her since birth.

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

Im getting tired seeing this bullshit in every single thread.

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

He didn't. He didn't like her when they parted ways.

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

Pls provide sources for you claims, where is the proofs?

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

I don't trust anyone that says the word "Plastik"

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

To be fair, it's less annoying than constant LISE A SLUT posts.

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

I stand corrected then.

Do you say "Plaste" or "Kunststoff" then?

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

LISE A SLUT posts.
They are getting rare with time.
And they are right, she is a mobile cockpit :^)

Brayden Peterson
Brayden Peterson

we're being meta, reliving the same experiences all over again Takeru-style

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

I'm more a fan of the Katiafags shitting on Beatrix.

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

The ending of TE is Yuuya charging, vut to black, screen says everyone from TE died and Yuuya's whereabouts are unknown.

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

I see what you did there and I approve

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

How do we stop this madness? More OC? We all become drawfags? Or do we let it go?

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

I'm getting tired of him posting it

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

Why was Cui never seriously considered anyways? She's top tier wife material.

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

We need some drawfags around here. And forget about letting go, we've tried a couple of times, it hasn't worked.

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

Because all the routes except for Cryska's were cut due to Age's incompetence.

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

maybe if we ever get TE kickstarter there will be a stretch goal for restoration of routes. still hope they will restore Yoroi Mikoto route in EXTRA

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

What is your rank pilot?

Do they even have the correct rank insignias in muv-luv for the soviets? I dont remember such thing

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

screen says everyone from TE died
That Cyrillic doesn't say anything about anyone in particular buying the farm, it just says that there were many casualties around the world during Ouka.

There's also the matter of this right after that.

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

Didn't even know that.

Well shit, I would deffo fund that.

Stella route when?

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

Yoroi Mikoto route in EXTRA

But there is that one "bad" end where you end stuck with Mikoto on a raft in the middle of nowhere.

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

Will they show Beatrix's corpse being displayed by the Rebels in the BD/VN?

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

The only ranks that even appear in Muv-Luv are butterbars up to Lt. Colonels, never seen a full-bird if memory serves correctly.

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

no. because she survives. you heard it here first

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

It's eaay to hate because she's so unlikable, has no redeeming qualities, and is a worse human being than Beatrix.

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

While the justicebonerfags might enjoy that, Beatrix getting Mussolinied/Gaddafied isn't likely to be shown. Not after BiS.

William Moore
William Moore

casualties around the world during Ouka.
All of them fatal deaths for all TE cast members.

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

Has there even been a Colonel that was a named character? The only General so far has been Radhabinod.

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

Not after BiS.

Implying that won't just encourage them to make her death all the more brutal.

Besides, she should be way more bloody in her last scene than she is.

Luke King
Luke King

Thankfully so we can never see Yuishit again.

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

They do.

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

I meant that while her death will most likely be brutal enough, they won't show what happens to her corpse afterwards.

David Sanchez
David Sanchez

Nah, if anything, that's just inspiration to Cookie to make it even more brutal.

Is there any background on Radhabinod? He must have seen some things in the Indian campaign.

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

Ah I see, you're trying to Jedi mind trick us into pretending that is the case.

Well too bad for you, TE was rather nice. Your trickery won't work.

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

These aren't the waifu's you're looking for.

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

I like how Axmann gets a pretty tame, painless death while Beatrix basically gets a CIWS to her hips.

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

The amount of quality blocks my eyes from seeing.

Only one has something and that looks like a warrant officer insignia.

John Carter
John Carter

TE was rather nice
No, it was shit.

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

Gets a dose of Theo in either her pussy or armpit

How

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

This is a Lt.Colonel

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

Why is Daryl so lewd?

USMC irl female dress blues don't get thigh high boots
This hurts. In the name of Chesty and Smedley, I demand this be changed!

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

This is a Captain

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

Fuck, I meant her dress blues.

Xavier White
Xavier White

You forgot Lord Mattis.

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

I may like the overall blockiness of the 80's DDR suits, but the boots on the modern suits are classic.

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

41 year old russian MILF is a ruskie army Lt. Colonel in ML
30 something ukranian MILF becomes prosecutor general of a Russian puppet state that is later annexed and Internet meme in RL.

Nah m8, Latrova is one of the more believable parts of ML and more if not most likeable part of TE.

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

there will never be an alternate timeline where milf Beato and Iris are chit chatting with milf Latrova and milf Mira
there will never be a prequel of them all in school together in the same grade

Connor Morris
Connor Morris

It's especially funny because the shit Russians pull in ML is somehow less absurd than what Russians do in real life.

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

How about this one?

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

I was more concerned about the quality insignia, she may as well be a lieutenant because the important lines are not there.

They got the stars but lack the important lines and color.

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

I don't think they'd get along with one another.

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

user it hurts, stop!

TE was QUALITY! central anyway, let it be. And at least it wasn't like the ships in the Kamchatka arc.

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

hey Ivan let's bomb our own base so we can havings of Japonsky railgun
wonderful idea comrade! let's also send one of our best battalions to die
what is this, laser class? they didn't say anything about laser
good job cyka now we just lost many valuables bombers
They're pretty dumb in mubrub too.

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

True enough. They just don't have a legion of vatniks defending that like with Crimea.
Putin a gudboi he dindu nuffin

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

The issue is that it's not clear if she's wearing a uniform that would have proper pogony ("rank boards") or just cloth epaulets on her tunic that are buttoned down, since the cut of the uniform is a little unclear. Either way, the plastic insignia wouldn't be gold (more likely they'd be the same color as the uniform itself, or dull green). Even if you assume it's a sort of dull gold, the plastic insignia would only be gold colored on an officer's dress uniform I think--otherwise, a dull color.

I assume they were patterning it off contemporary Russian uniforms, and just didn't bother doing a camo pattern.

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

Camo probably would have eaten the already strained korean budget. The LN and manga as well as the VN depict the Ruskie's with camo fatigues

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

TE was QUALITY! central anyway
TE was just shit in general.

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

sm and te are both shit

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

SM actually feels like it belongs in Muv-luv. TE is just a boring generic harem with no action and no focus on the BETA.

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

pointless political drama
this is what Shitsmarkenfags believe

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

The majority of SM is devoted to PvP and cute girls killing other cute girls shenanigans.

Parker James
Parker James

Also, Ket-Wurst

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

Still more Muv-luv than Total Embarrassment.

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

The political drama doesn't even make sense. At least Sagiri's Rebels, Gegranne's Frenchmen, and the RLF didn't come off like mustache twirling villains, but real people dealing with a situation that's over their fucking head.

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

sm has the most disgusting banal atrophied 1-dimensional bond villains it's not even defensible, and as a consequence people who either meme too hard or feel the plot subjectively resonates them rely on attacking any and all other content in the domain pertaining to muv-luv

in short you are using divide and conquer tactics on the fanbase and I don't understand it

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

complaining about harem hijinks and lolnothinghappens in Muv Luv
Unlimited/Extra called
spotted the newfag

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

And it still feels more like Muv-luv than Total Embarrassment.

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

It's stupid how nearly every single characters misery and the general grimdarkness can just be explained by "lolz, stasi". They even have fucking concentration camps where they gas and burn the enfeebled or the undesirables (such as refugees).

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

Unlimited still had engaging fight and an interesting story that kept you invested.
TE is just another boring harem show with no action and no stakes.

Carter Green
Carter Green

Shitsmarken is just your average Japanese trying hard to force his grimdark history and presenting it as reality and just thrown TSFs on it and called it Muv Luv

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

I can't take either the evil semen demon nor the misplaced hentai villain seriously in this.

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

Gretel will never confess to you

Why even live?

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

Iris will never give her anal virginity to you
Why even masturbate?

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

not taking Iris' virginities in one night

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

Not taking her life-virginity

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

Didn't she get shot by a dickgrip gun? So in a way, she did.

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

A gun is neither as personal or phallic as a knife. Besides, Theo may not have penetrated her vagina/womb like he did in the LN, but he did touch her heart with his blade.

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

A gun is neither as personal or phallic as a knife
It doesn't get much more phallic than this dude.

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

Both are still far better characters and human beings than Yuishit.

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

Now there's a completely unbiased rational thought.

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

Well she isn't wrong.

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

Literally sumikaspammer tier trite, however.

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

But at least this user is spouting truths rather than bullshit.

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

spouting
The nature of the word explains what's been essentially spammed.

Unchallenged theories are not laws.

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

Yeah, but Yui was proven to be the worst gitl in all of Muv-luv and the worst human being in Muv-luv.

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

How can you say that when we have pic related running around now? Or howabout Lise, who wants to torture and kill Theo and everyone he knows just because she can't own him?

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

Yeah
So your proof is inherently just a platitude? Got it. Thanks for clearing that up.

Have a 'rare' (as in shitty drawing) Stella.

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

I did like how in TE no one ever liked her throughout the entire story and when she died no one gave a shit.

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

Both are still better than Yuishit.

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

when she died
did you even read the thing your bashing or did you actually believe that threadly sniper post

in any case, sup secondary

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

The proof is in the pudding. Everyone agrees that Yui is the worst person in all of Muv-luv.

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

But I and and what I said wasn't wrong. When she died literally no one gave a shit.

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

All that samefagging, not fooling anyone.

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

No I only posted A lot of people hate Yui and with good reason.

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

Fuck off Yuifag.

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

A lot of people hate Yui
Maybe if you're a chink or gook and are upset by nationalistic Japs, which is not good a reason in any case.

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

Lots of people with shit taste then. Yui is perfect.

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

Platitudes aren't proof nor evidence.
bandwagoning
The worst Muv-Luv has literally (read: literally) always been Chizuru.

And here's a rare mother bear.

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

Correct

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

nationalistic Japs
That's a perfect reason to hate her and most IRG Japs in muvluv.

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

The worst Muv-Luv has literally always been Chizuru.
This. The Yui hater is just some newfag who hasn't been around long enough to even see the TE waifu wars. You'd sooner see people claim Sumika is the worst girl.

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

Go cry somewhere else, gook.

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

No she's shit.

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

Sumika is nowhere near as bad as Yui.

John Perry
John Perry

Explain why she's so bad, and why she is a worse person than someone who literally gets off to chucking undesirable babies into furnaces?

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

Because my fee-fees.

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

lick Gretel's armpits
cum inside Gretel
marry Gretel

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

lick Iris's underboobs
cum inside Iris's boobs
marry Iris's boobs

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

She's a complete and total bitch with no sense or common sense that disregards anytging not Japanese, hates anything not Japanese, and did kill people just because they weren't Japanese.

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

Pretty sure Yui did the exact same thing.

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

Not him but explain

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

Because Yui is literally Beatrix.

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

You mean the meme version of Beatrix who molests infants before eating their innards out with a rusty, dull spoon, right?

Camden Phillips
Camden Phillips

No, she's worse.

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

So many lies.

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

lies
That's a weird way to say facts.

Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry

Is there going to be any Gretel figs?

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

She was the first to get a fig.

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

Cute. I was going to just suggest he get a homu and pretend. Might still be the best option of that is a gk.

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

And I'll conclude it with an ass shot, because it's the only thing Gretel is good for.

James Martinez
James Martinez

I think the long hair and those eyebrows really doesnt match

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

But why would the soviets abandon their older uniforms and shoulder insignia style when the wars that made it happen did not happen?

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

Beatrix's daki is way better looking

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

Imagine riding into battle with that image as a Katia arm patch on your combat uniform.

Evan James
Evan James

As long as this is my commander, would do it in a heart beat.

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

I want to kill Beatrix and take her head back to Iris and Katia. Does that make me a bad person?

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

cum inside Iris
give her twins

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

Does that make me a bad person?
Yes, for wanting to waifu Iris.

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

I'm going to marry Irisdina.

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

Back off, Irisdina is mine

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

ALL OF THEM

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

Are you kidding me? Teeny bopper Latrova and Mira would fit in perfectly with their group. Latrova would still have a smile on her face, and Mira would still be Sharon or Stella like in attitude.

yfw Mira warms your heart everytime you see her

Amazingly, still not as retarded as some of the schemes Russians have tried before. The only part that was missing was the victim complex, blaming someone else for their own constant failure.

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

I think Iris would react in horror and Katia would start crying if you were to hand them the head of Beatrix. Iris may have wanted Beatrix dead, but she was still pretty torn up when she learned of her old friend's horrible death.

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

cum inside Iris
her body is losing heat somehow and become cold
remember that you were not going to fly her to the hospital but show her a view of berlin
make fake memories of what happend
lose germany
get mad
start a cult
become a master.

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

How about saving her first Theo? Oh wait.

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

Never saw this image before; pretty weird ass picture of Beato-san.

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

post full

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

Can someone please post the SM character interactive web voice thingy?

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

It's not that complicated. She's lying down on her chest and twisting in Iris's direction.

They're not on the same planar axis. Now does it make sense?

You already know the awswer to that. It's yes.

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

http://www.age-soft.co.jp/Product/sm/index.html#chara

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

I've found links and translations here:

http://muvluv.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Garmoe/Schwarzesmarken_Character_Sample_Translations

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

Jesus Christ she looks amazing her, and it's a shitty scan.

Why can they never get the money to get a decent studio to do the animes, ever? I mean quite a lot of shots are nicely done, but then some are atrocious.

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

So here's all the character gallery translations I could find collected from a certain imageboard

At least they finally admit it

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

feed the loli and then breed the loli

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

She's 41 years old. Beatrix and Iris could've been alive and looking that good in Takeru's time had things gone differently. They'd probably even be in Argos flight considering that they were the best of the best back in 83.

It's not like the wiki wasn't established by /m/ for /m/ back in the day. Just look at their page on how to counter Frodoing.

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

Frodoing - noun/gerund /frō·dō·ing/ - The act of maliciously attempting to poke holes in the plot of a work of fiction without full context or knowledge of the work's background.

In the context of muv luv, many a would-be Frodo have asked appearingly innocent questions, that could of course be easily answered if only the asker had bothered to simply play through every possible route of the trilogy, read Integral Works, import and play each fan disc, and memorize all the settings books.

Sadly, there are many who appear incapable of performing these simple tasks prior to posing such foolish questions. To address the more common or controversial of these crass complaints, FrodoTips have been crafted.

http://muvluv.wikia.com/wiki/Category:FrodoTip

That's pretty funny, actually.

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

Argos Flight isn't about being the best of the best in the world though. All the pilots at Yukon are elites, Argos is just one of many flights. It seems because some of their members have nothing better to do, and so are made available to help with certain projects.

What I'm wondering is what the Dutch F-16 guys were developing.

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

I want to kiss her ass.

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

http://muvluv.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Unin/FrodoTip:_Nukes%3F

Asher Sullivan
Asher Sullivan

Beato-san.

So I see you're back. Decided to take a break from these threads or something?

Daniel Bennett
Daniel Bennett

head pat Beato-san
cum in Beato-san
>go to Gretel's wedding

Dominic King
Dominic King

Thank you anons.

I had it bookmarked but I forgot to save it when I switched to a new pc.

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

Decided to take a break from these threads or something?

I did actually. They were getting dull for me and I was sure that if I waited a few weeks again they would be fun again!

Also I got laid off and for the last two weeks I have been doing home renos in my spare time before I start my new job.

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

Reading the comments below

Jesus Christ and I thought Sup Forums could be autistic sometimes.

Cameron Green
Cameron Green

So hows the tulpa working out

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

Yeah, being unemployed sucks. These threads should start blowing up again in a month or two. There's a big Schwarzesmarken even in June, then the VN releases in July. So everyone is just sitting around waiting for more shit.

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

It's the wiki; it's their job to be autistic.

Figures that a Beatrixfag would double as a wikifag.

Nice trips though.

Joseph Ross
Joseph Ross

I am surprised you remembered.

It's going very poorly actually. I suck at mediation and lack the focus right now to properly tulpa. I need to stop fucking around and figure this shit out.

David Johnson
David Johnson

We had a guy write a literal novel for his waifu; what have you done to show your devotion to your's?

John James
John James

Yeah, being unemployed sucks.
It doesn't suck when you are:
single
male
have money saved away that you can blow
know you have a job in the future
have hobbies

All I have been doing, besides home renos, have been shooting guns almost every other day and working out. Also lots of drinking and reading books.

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

what have you done to show your devotion to your's?
Be a shitty husband ;_;

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

Keep it up I'm rooting for you

He's working on it

James Price
James Price

They are certainly autistic enough to say that every BETA can take what the Destroyer-class can take and use that as a standard of how much PSI a BETA can take.

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

Beatrix would forgive you.

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

That's the worst part. I could be a piece of shit and she still would love me.

Keep it up I'm rooting for you

T-thanks user I'll try harder for you and for her! I found a really good book on mediation so I will try that out.

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

Have you considered not making a tulpa and instead getting a life?

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

Beatrix would forgive you.
Don't know about that. She did punish Jurgen by making him take her on a date.

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

Where do you think you are.jpg

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

he doesn't have 20-30 minutes a day to relax and mediate.
laughingbeato-san.png

Even if this tulpa shit is a meme it has done wonders for my mental state and my happiness for sure.

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

Great. Where can I buy?

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

Great. Where can I buy?

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

Gretel is for free

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

tfw Kurogane cuts his hair and becomes Shirogane

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

SM actually feels like it belongs in Muv-luv
Are you fucking serious? lol
Thank god I love TE more than SM.
I didn't know SM fans was this stupid.

Jacob Sullivan
Jacob Sullivan

At least you got another job bretty quick, so that's nice!

Feel her agony, feel her joy.

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

i actually like his kurogane look though/spoiler]

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

That's...really kind, and sad actually.

Can she love a form that never existed?

;_;

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

you will never take Anette's "advice" to nab yourself a significant other

Why even continue on?

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

Hi there.

It was all worth it just to get this picture.

I want to write more but I don't really have any super-strong ideas. Maybe Yui comes over, and accuses Theo of being the master, and Theo vehemently denies everything.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-uMN28GtT68ZPP2gS2Tq5Ipm4yw_odDBLpS3qM_camg/edit?usp=sharing

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

Your idea reminds me of this.

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

And then Yui and Theo begin their terrible, wonderful dance of the hedgehogs as they hurt each other more and more the closer to one another they become.

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

I want to punch Beatrix and Irisdina.

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

I want to deflower Beatrix while Lise holds her hand and gives her encouragement.

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

But you're not Jürgen!

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

I wish I could play with teenage Beato's hair.
It's slightly fluffy but fluffy enough.

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

well obviously I wouldn't need Lise to encourage her or hold her hand if i was.

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

Stop please, Don't remind me

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

Lise will never give you a drink with Cosby Special you and rape you

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

How about one of Mr. Hohenstein's books becomes a big hit and is being made into a movie. Plot twist: it'a loosely based off the experiences of his children, thus making it embarrassing for them.

...or maybe just have the characters take a sight-seeing road trip across parts of the US.

Road trips are fun.

James Scott
James Scott

Welcome to Hollywood!
What the fuck? there's just a bunch of garbage and homeless people. Where are all the bright lights and movie studios.
Ohhhh.... you mean North Hollywood. Yeah... there's a mountain range between there and here.

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

Or they go to Las Vegas and we get The Hangover: Schwarzesmarken edition.

Wouldn't be the first time they do something they regret while drunk.

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

Is it even possible to resist the desire to headpat this creature?

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

I actually have to drive a little bit tomorrow, maybe I'll turn it over then. OK it's probably closer to 500 miles. Still, plenty of time to play some music and think about Lise stories.

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

wanting to resist
Why?

driving 500 miles
Jesus user.

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

Why?

Because they have shit taste.

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

yes. just think of the STDs you can get by touching her. Gretel is for head patting and best girl.

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

Hollywood
What the fuck? there's just a bunch of garbage and homeless people.
Sounds like everything around Sunset and Cahuenga alright.

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

Is Walther the luckiest man in all of Muv Luv universe?
attractive
experienced
had a cute Polish waifu

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

headpatting the commissar

You like to live dangerously, I see.

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

i'm hard M so im fine with being executed or sent to gulag.

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

Maybe, you don't survive 5 years in the Infantry and then five years in a first-gen TSF without a loads of luck.

Caleb Foster
Caleb Foster

Nah, she`ll just make you her sub or something.
Beato is not the only one feeling very lonely.

Can someone repost that hires picture of her school times?

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

but gretel has muh party and muh martin so she is not that ronery.

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

I wish I had a Sylwia.

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

Thanks.

Martin is dead for all she knows.
Maybe she went hardcore muh party after she thought he is no more in the first place.

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

stream when?

Bentley King
Bentley King

Oh shit. Second!

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

Oh right, writing. I keep wanting to every night but keep putting it off. My job's been kind of sapping my mood to really do anything else.

I wanted to do something involving glorious Axmann and him sending things to the National Enquirerer to make Rato lose it. Hopefully I'll get on that sometime.

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

Russians
getting rid of uniforms
The shoulder rank can be shrugged off as it's easier to animate stars rather than the semi-complex fancy officer ranks. Korean animators are not a meme.

This is also 2001 if you remember, so I guess they went with a simplified Federation rank.

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

/a/thread/141757995#p141757995

We're on page 7, so its premature, but eh.

New thread!

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

Well, for me at least, yes...because it comes with no danger, no repercussions. Lise hides her predatory nature well.

But I'm a weirdo, so there's that.

Dominic Garcia
Dominic Garcia

Don't worry these threads are full of circle jerk and samefaggin.
TE was good and the discussion was better than this pile of shit.

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

TE was terrible.

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

meta OP
Fuck off.

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

/a/thread/141758411#p141758411
Real new thread

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

multiple threads
if you're going to be like that the least you could do is remove TE and SM from the subject field.

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

This is what happens when you make a new thread before it's time.

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

typical burger bullshit about glorious motherland

Disgusting.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page