Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

you

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

no u

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

This thread was made by a /vp/ crossboarder from their ever cancerous anime general.

He will keep bumping it to keep it alive. Just ignore it.

David Cook
David Cook

Is it happening?

William Price
William Price

I don't get it?

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

OP is a Narutard manchild who still watches Pokemon and he thinks Naruto invented snowy forests.

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

The /vp/ anime general is full of autistic deviantart shippers who are obsessed with the idea of Ash Ketchum being paired up with the new main girl. Every time there's a scene with even the slightest hint of romantic affection, they will sperg out like 10 year olds and start making threads on Sup Forums, /v/, /co/ etc to show everyone they're not watching a kids show anymore. In this particular case, the OP was so autistic he's using a picture to compare Ash/Serena with Naruto/Hinata.

I'm not joking, these people are mentally ill.

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

Unlike you, who makes sure to go into every single Pokemon-related thread you see and sit there for hours yapping on about how supposedly cancerous some other thread on some other board are?

Eli Ortiz
Eli Ortiz

Pokemon related threads only come up here once every week, and it's because you feel the need to leave your containment general and force this garbage here.

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

You clearly have some autistic agenda
http://desustorage.org/_/search/text/%22%2Fvp%2F%20anime%20general%22/

If you don't like the threads, just ignore them instead of spending all day sitting there bitching about how people are discussing an anime on the anime board whenever you spot one.

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

Hey guys, don't listen to what the meanies tell you. We at the /vp/ anime general aren't full of underagers or autists at all.

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

No, I just don't like seeing Sup Forums infested with underage autists like yourself, trying to force discussion where it doesn't belong.

I won't be ignoring them either, I'm more than happy to call your faggotry out for what it is.

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

Man /vp/ is so cancerous. It gets worse every single fucking day. Such a shame because I like Pokemon enough to play 2weeks every 3 years.

Though the XY&Z OP is very naruto. It's a good OP.

Parker King
Parker King

Oh, so you mean like most people who watch anime in general.

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

The pokemon anime does it fact belong on both boards.

John Williams
John Williams

it's for people under the age of 18 so it doesn't belong here.

Noah Price
Noah Price

seasonal outfits make me rock hard

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

I only watch mature anime for mature people like myself

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

Literally the logic /mlp/ uses.

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

user said, while posting a picture of Naruto.

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

? I literally only see ad hominem on /vp/. You must be from there.

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

Are they finally getting development? Ash looks like he's seen some shit.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page