What's your favorite battle shonen battle system?

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

Picture for ants.

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

World Trigger is pretty good. Restrictions always make for interesting battles.

Hunter x Hunter's Nen is also great.

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

Gambling :^)

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

only smaller image

Eli Taylor
Eli Taylor

FMA because for the most part, it's a battle of cleverness, rather than battles of Deus Ex Machina energy blasts.

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

I've got a fondness for how psyren did it

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

Law of Ueki before celestial powerup.

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

I really liked boxes in the future arc.

Hunter x Hunter's Nen is also great.

Nene was fine at the beginning when was an actual system with weakness and limits, before they became mages or supersaiyans

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

sutando

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

Nene was fine at the beginning when was an actual system with weakness and limits, before they became mages or supersaiyans
Replace Nen with Chakra and you described Naruto.

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

I like the devil fruit system myself

people with varieties of power making whose stronger superfluous (though the Logia fruit broke the balance a lot).

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

JJL Stando powaa need to be less complicated

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

Nen IS hands down the best power/battle system ever created, this is objectively truth

http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Nen

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

Ki in Dragon Ball is better
So is Oversouls in Shaman King

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

less complicated
you're the audience he tried to avoid by switching mags

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

Oversouls are not balanced at all and are easily broken (can oversoul with gods/dying and resurrecting can make you more powerful than everyone bullshit)

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

Ki in Dragon Ball is better
This is bait, right?

do some pushups in increased gravity and your inner power becomes stronger
almost all techniques are energy blasts
there's no practical difference between one blast or the other, so every character has pretty much the same move set of flying, kicking and shooting

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

This was good, but then the author forgot about talents and shit until the VERY end

James Lewis
James Lewis

Magi, HxH is a close second.

Carter Green
Carter Green

World Trigger's is very good at making balanced yet diverse fighters and has the flexibility to throw oddities too, but the Nen is just too good to beat.

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

Most of what made every character OP was only able to be done because of the Shaman Fight and Hao bullshitting everything.
The powers stayed pretty stagnant over the 1,000 years we saw, since nobody could compare to Hao training in hell.

Aiden Lopez
Aiden Lopez

Gash Bell's spell books. The fact that keeping the books safe was also a huge part of the strategy was pretty great as well the strategies a lot of them had.

Boxes lost their novelty real quick, the different flame types were a step more interesting.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page