Does yuri fanservice generally improve an anime?

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

Does yuri fanservice generally improve an anime?

All urls found in this thread:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4542491977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLoRO87lu_8
Nicholas Cruz
Nicholas Cruz

No. being gay is wrong.

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

YES OH GOD YESSSSS

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

Ask Madoka and Love Live

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

Yes, but fit can be frustrating if they never follow through on it.

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

No, it's shit.

Michael Walker
Michael Walker

Only if it's not actually gay. Klk is a good example and it's also funny. Nozomi from love live is another good example.

Actually yuri is a fucking gross.

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

yuri is fucking gross

How gay do you have to be to actually think this

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

No.
They should stop slapping that otaku pandering garbage to every anime they can get their grubby hands on.

The day when yuri becomes non existent in anime is the day anime starts being good again.

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

Homosexuality and/or sexual confusion can be used as a quality plot device. It's not just pandering.

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

My fucking nigga.
I'm tired of having to drop otherwise great shows because of the forced yuri trash.

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

Oh yeah? And in how many anime is it used as anything besides pandering?

And by the way that image you use is especially ironic considering that anime has 0 homosexuality in it regardless of what you s/u/bhumans want to think.

Yuri is a disgusting fetish and it perpetuates the worst qualities of shit anime that should not be allowed to carry on in the genre for any longer.

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

When is it EVER used as a plot device and not just shameless pandering. And Hibike Euphonium did not have yuri as a plot device, so take your yuri goggles off.

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

Yuri fanservice is only good if they're gay.

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

Why are you guys upset over adolescence being portrayed so well?

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

Yuri and yuri related imagery is part of a Jewish scheme to destroy the strength of the male race. I have started exclusively watching kodomo anime so as to avoid this filth.

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

I only fap to traps on a rare occasion so only marginally gay. Reason why I hate yuri is because it completely kills any sense of self insertion.

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

/hm/

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

unable to self-insert as a girl

How do you even enjoy anime?

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

Any kind of fanservice improves an anime.

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

Yes.

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

I don't, I'm just here to discuss BL doujinshi

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

not being animated by Trigger improves an anime

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

Only if the characters in question have a meaningful relationship. Teasing for the sake of fanservice is just shitty.

Though Kill La Kill is an odd example because blatant fanservice is so much a part of the series that it's barely even titillating.

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

Because I'm not a little bitch like you

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

KlK is problematic because the ending make people argue if Mako ended with Ryuko or not.

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

needs to self-insert
can't because most cast are girls
how do you even enjoy anime like? because I'm not a little bitch like you

Reminder that Sup Forums is an English language image board

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

unable to self-insert as a girl

Because I'm not a little bitch like you

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

girls are all little bitches

Go back to /v/ or /r9k/ or whatever shit board you crawled your way over from

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

In what way? Is it the part where it's explicitly shown it was a joke? Or the part where word of God outright says nope?

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

Little girls are wonderful it's the man children that want to be little girls who should be shamed.

John Roberts
John Roberts

Why'd you post that abomination then? I don't see anything wonderful there.

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

Nozomi
not gay

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

The part where Ryuuko and Mako were in love with each other and went on a date at the end.

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

Yuri bait for sure but is there anything canon mentioning she is gay?

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

She confesses her love in the drama CDs. Also, Garden of Glass.

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

Gay

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

No.

Yuri fanservice is bad because it never goes anywhere.

At least with heterosexual fanservice they may marry or at least date (see Love Hina).

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

Yuri is the most wonderful thing in the world, and any anime is enriched proportional to the amount of yuri or yuri-friendly content that it has. The only people who dislike it are soulless assholes who have ideological axes to grind with gays or women or both.

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

I'm a soulless asshole but I don't have an axe to grind with gays or women.

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

If yuri is the most wonderful thing in the world then why does Japan hate it?

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

This is a silly statement to make considering the very prevalence of yuri content in anime and manga, which is remarked upon in this thread even by people who dislike it. Japan loves yuri. They just keep it unresolved so that desperate waifufags can still have their fantasies.

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

I have an axe to grind with 3d dykes for being pig disgusting, but 2d dykes are pure. 3d pigwomen could learn a thing or two from 2d.

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

waifufags

It's 2016 how do you not have a waifu yet. Or are you a normalfag, or just new?

Tyler Ramirez
Tyler Ramirez

As should be obvious, I am a yuri fan - and have been one since before the turn of the century - so neither. Women belong with women.

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

That's debateable.

Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins

Fapping to traps is only marginally gay
Yuri is gross

I have some news for you, user...

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

in how many anime is it used as anything besides pandering?
Shin Sekai Yori comes to my mind, also Ikuhara's series (Utena, Penguindrum and YKA)

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

Translate it weeb.

Leo Hughes
Leo Hughes

So you're into ntr? Because that's what's happening here.

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

Girl x girl is true romance

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

That would imply I was needy and insecure enough to feel jealousy and self-entitlement. Instead, I have empathy, which allows me to enjoy the idea of other people being fulfilled and happy.

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

two girls
being happy

You have literally never watched (or read) yuri.

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

You're gonna have to explain this to me, as far as I've gleaned from osmosis, that image contains the canon pairing

Lucas Ross
Lucas Ross

Been doing both for about 20 years now, actually. You must be talking about yourself.

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

only h-yuri

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

Yuri is the most wonderful thing in the world
my tastes > your tastes

And yurifags wonder why they're disliked.

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

yuri sucks
my tastes > your tastes

And anti-yuri fags wonder why they're disliked.

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

Yuri sucks for the very salient reason that you can't self-insert.

The PURPOSE of the romance genre is to self-insert and "experience" the romance first hand, for yourself.

But since you can't self-insert as a girl, yuri always falls flat.

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

The PURPOSE of the romance genre is to self-insert

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

No, it's great for the very salient reason that humans can be happy for other people without endless deference to their own egos.

The PURPOSE of the romance genre is to create appealing characters and watch them find happiness together.

If you can't do that, that's personal lack of empathy and preoccupation with yourself.

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

You're projecting m8, I have no problem with tasteful little injections of homo in my anime. Utena is a great example.

Of course, reasoning that the world might not actually be out to get them is a bit too strenuous for most fags, who sport insane victim complexes, and this phenomenon extends far into yuri/yaoi fandom as far as I can see.

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

But since you can't self-insert as a girl

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

Girls should fuck girls and guys, and guys should fuck guys and girls.

Robert Clark
Robert Clark

The PURPOSE of the romance genre is to self-insert and "experience" the romance first hand, for yourself.
Stupid internet. I asked for NEW memes.

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

The PURPOSE of the romance genre is to self-insert
you can't self-insert as a girl
self-inserting in any way
No, that's bad writting, you can simpatize with a character but your are not supposed to insert yourself in the story, a character that allows that is a bad written character and probably you like to watch garbage.

Wyatt Ward
Wyatt Ward

/int/

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

replying to pasta
Jesus fucking Christ.

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

Using a pasta isn't a free pass to spout stupidity.

James Kelly
James Kelly

Being a newfaggot isn't a free pass to fall for obvious bait.

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

Don't really care if it was bait or not, friendo. Actually I'm even more glad I did since it's triggering your autism so much.

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

It depends. I'm a yuri fan, so the more the better for me. However, I'm getting tired of all the bait that eventually leads to nowhere, so if the yuri is shoehorned into a series where it's clear there will never be any development, it just becomes pointless blueballing.

muh self-insertion
muh """""NTR"""""
Oh wow, kill yourselves

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

Everything will become a pasta nowdays. This is a new pasta.

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

Sir, I believe you are mistaken. First of all, you could make a case for Mako having a girl crush, but she also says herself that it's just the Ryuko in her imagination, and she's just as often flirting with a 10+ ft tall black man, the esteemed Gamagoori. Ryuko on the other hand is all about Senketsu, all the way till the very final scene of the show. Mako herself describes Ryuko and Senketsu as soulmates, a descriptor I would think most yurifriends would not treat lightly.

Furthermore, the date, again in Mako's words, was a girl's day out to shop for clothes. And also part of the "date" was Ryuko's sister, as well as guest appearances of Mako's would-be 10+ ft tall black boyfriend, and the aforementioned Ryuko pining after a ghost (?).

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

Mako never flirted with Gamagoori and hardly showed any interest in him. She's clearly in love with Ryuuko throughout the whole series, and Ryuuko says she loves Mako as much as Senketsu and cares about them more than anyone else

With Senketsu dead, and Gamagoori getting cucked, the true ship of KLK is clear

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

Full sail ahead, captain

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

Reminder
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4542491977

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

Only if it goes all the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLoRO87lu_8

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

Knight girl yuri is glorious.

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

yes

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

So can girls love girls?

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

I'm talking full on blast-up-your-ass-so-fast-you-can't-even-breathe yuri pandemonium. You think you're safe? Good. Ignorance is bliss until you realize that two young girls mashing muffs at lightspeed is the most arousing sexfest sensation you've ever laid sense upon, censored or otherwise. This menu's got one dish, bitch. Mooseknuckle tug o'war surprise with a side of sticky lips, rocking hips and potato chips mother fucker. You can't run. Shit's too stronk. Like a gravity well of nuka-nico-duga-sugoku-kawaii-moe-desu~ radiation cramming sweet vanilla shoujo-ai down your throat until you vomit fuckin' pink rainbows. THAT'S A RAINBOW TURNED PINK SON!! You just reversed the god damn color spectrum. It's all fun and games until a glass of sassafrass sunshine flavored gumdrop bullshit gets pussy pummeled into your chest with the force of one hundred thousand million UGUU~'s at 900,000 NPS (Nipaa's Per Second) before you realize that you've already died and gone to little girl vagoo heaven, knockin' at the gates the moment you hit play. Traps? Sissies? Trans? Nah punk this is the absolute opposite direction. You've just backpedaled so hard into a state of heterosexuality that you've gone and come out gay on the other end. GAY GIRLS THAT I! Feeling queasy? Consult DEMO Deesy for a swift kick in the dick. That'll get your blood boiling. Hot and passionate, like Mai and Reo's first night tongue-boxing each other's candy holes.

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

No, it's a phase.
It's hot as fuck though.

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

why am i seeing ryuko's nipples for the first time years after this aired

why wasnt i informed of this earlier

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

Yes

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

it helps when you enjoy pussy

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

it's a phase
I think nips unironically believe this

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

Because it's true.
Homosexuality is just a fetish, not an orientation.

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

"gay is gross"
dislikes yuri

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

Maybe 30 years ago, but Japan is perfectly aware of the reality of homosexuality these days. Unlike this idiot

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

My penis says yes

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

but Japan is perfectly aware of the reality of homosexuality these days
With those birth rates, the day they fully accept homosexuality is the end for Japan.
America will have to move more black soldiers into their Japanese bases so they breed.

Luke Long
Luke Long

Homosexuals aren't the problem, it's the straights over there that don't want to breed.

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

The mind of an asian
The body of a negro
Think about how many bikes would be stolen

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

None.

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

girl love good, boy love bad

David Carter
David Carter

This

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

Mako
Ryuko
Having the hots for eachother

Ryuko is an asexual edgelord with a serious development disorder about sexuality. She's not even capable of seeing anybody as a serious sexual partner.

Mako is just ultimately blunt and based, so her admiring Ry-ry's goods is basically just acknowledging that, if she wasn't a completely destroyed half-human being, Ryuko would actually get some serious dick if she put her mind to it.

Apart from that:

If the yuri actually gets lewd, yes.

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

asexual
Back to tumblr please.

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

Assuming it's true, what makes you think having a fetish is just a phase? I have been a footfag for as long as I can remember, and I am well past my teen years.

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

Muh reality evasion

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

But boy's love is great what kind of faggot are you?

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

boys literally cannot love other boys.

they can fuck, but that's it.

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

Well she's actually a clothingsexual, but

William Sanders
William Sanders

By characterizing it as a fetish he's suggesting that as a mere sexual kink there's no genuine romantic love. Which is objectively wrong as anybody who knows gay people is aware, but what do you expect from shut-ins who can only theorycraft to themselves about life.

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

Knight girl yuri is glorious.

It really needs to be a thing as long the princess is not TOO useless

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

As long as they're cute, love can find a way.

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

opinions on same sex marriage
woman with another woman is ok, but man with man is bad

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

Yuri is fine.

But can we all agree that age-gap yuri is fucking disgusting?

Luis Price
Luis Price

But can we all agree that age-gap yuri is the best thing ever?

Fixed.

Kayden Cook
Kayden Cook

Implying the brotherly bond of males isn't the purest form of love on this planet

Never forget the wise words of Jim jefferies
"I could never be a homosexual - Because I couldn't fuck somebody that I actually respect"

David Jackson
David Jackson

my tastes > your tastes
Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag-kun.

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

But can we all agree that age-gap yuri is fucking disgusting?

DonĀ“t ever talk to me or my wifes daughter ever again

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

Depends on the age

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

Why did people think Mako and Ryouko were going to have a real romantic date?
It seemed more like a friendly outing

Josiah Butler
Josiah Butler

I strongly suspect the majority of the people who like KLK didn't actually watch it and instead just quote everything second hand or just tune in for one scene then go back to jacking off.

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

How could it be disgusting? Why would it be? Whether it's the sexy mature woman seducing innocent schoolgirls, or the bold younger girl chasing the shy teacher, it's absolutely delicious.

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

I can't stand when the older girl is shorter.

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

It's disgusting because yuri should only be between high school or middle school girls.

Anything else is degenerate.

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

Opinion discarded.

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

school or middle school girls.

How boring

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

You have a lot of age-gap yuri for someone who hates it.

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

only be between high school or middle school girls.
Translation: homosexuality is a a phase

user...

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

That just makes it more fun. The sense of authority that age should give them is undermined by their smaller size, making them cutely self-conscious.

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

Because that's fake.

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

I don't really care so long as it doesn't fuck up everything else

also I like het better generally

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

Maybe if it's well written.
But it does make the fanbase a lot worse.

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

Why do you do this? What is wrong with you. You literally make threads just to attack, what you think, is a single person.

What, do you enjoy he idea of everyone who posts in this thread wallowing in your shit?

You're not even a fan of yuri, so I have no idea why you are so obessed with ruining the fandom.

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

Hello friend, keep up the good fight.

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

Season 2 fucking when? I need my cute dancing girls.

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

implying RyuMako is crack ship

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

No, I'm implying that you use any flimsy excuse at all as a reason to make a thread just so you have a place to attack people.

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

thinking that the guy that posted the images has been waiting for 6 hours for you to come into the thread and instantly bite
With that delusion no wonder you're into yuri.

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

Please, don't conflate him with us. We don't want him either.

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

Considering you have no friends, no life, and everyone around you hates you, yes. You have been waiting in this thread for people to tell you what a shithead you are.

And as always, you're not "baiting" anyone, because baiting requires fooling people. And you can't fool anyone, people are just telling you off.

we
And again, you just scream how new you are whenever you say this word.

Ayden Jones
Ayden Jones

Quit reading Citrus and thinking that is how all yuri is.

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

I don't give a shit about yuri, but yurifags can go fuck themselves with a soldering iron. They are the most annoying group on this board, by far.

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

Part of a Jewish scheme
Nigga, we were the ones who first gave you the idea that homosexuality was wrong. Before then, you goys thought it was AWWWWRIGHT as long as the patrician was the one giving it and not the one recieving it.
Also,
male race
You don't get out much, do you?

Luis Price
Luis Price

samefag
Like clockwork.

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

But since you can't self-insert as a girl, yuri always falls flat
If the girl personality is akin to mine, I self-insert so hard I wake up thinking I have become the girl.

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

Just feel like pointing out that this is one of your many fake trips, !Akemi.

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

no friends, no life, and everyone around you hates you
Hardcore projecting

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

Stop replying to him friend.

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

When you constantly do it, why would people not point it out? It just further goes to show how pathetic a vile you are. You literally don't have a single good thing about you.

And have you ever seen LITERALLY ANYONE other than you on this website cry publicly about not having friends. Like, Jesus Christ, that was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

Even if I didn't have friends, which I do, I've never cried about it publicly like you have.

And do you know what else makes it obvious who you are? How you literally refuse to address the image in that post. Oh, and how you refuse to use a comma correctly as well, because you think it's "formal typing" or something.

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

>>141737988
When it comes to you? Probably.

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

>>141737921
Goddamnit I liked this thread, why did you come, everyone ignored those images but you.

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

This. It's beyond ironic. Someone posts "crack" images and literally everyone ignores it.

Then ACK comes and derails the entire thread. How oblivious do you have to be to not realize that YOU'RE the problem. Not "crack."

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

I warned the mods about this. I warned them that if this problem wasn't dealt with, it would ooze out of the Madoka threads and onto God knows where. But did anyone listen to me? NOOOO, because no one ever listens to the tripfag!

You could have prevented this. Now you all suffer.

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

Who the hell are you all talking about?

William Walker
William Walker

I think we can all agree that Akemi-hater-kun is operating on an arcane level of trolling only he comprehends. Honestly, I've never seen someone so determinately post in such a bizarre and self-referential manner, as if he were actually trolling only himself, because who else can make sense of it? I wouldn't mind it though, if only it didn't ruin threads. Someone put him in a padded room where we don't have to hear him.

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

It's a madman and he's only talking to himself.

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

I don't know but I just imagined a bunch of Jews sitting around a table and rubbing their hands while they decide to fund another season of Yuru Yuri and I started laughing.

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

According to the archives all his posts in the last topic a week ago were deleted, just keep reporting him.

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

Yuri tends to ruin anime. Look at nanoha. Was fine in first 2 seasons where it was more abuot friendship and blasting shit with big lazors. Then StrikerS hit with the massive yuri flag and it's flopped.

Nothing wrong with female friendships and all that stuff but the full on yuri crap ruins so much.

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

and it's flopped
But that was the best selling season of Nanoha.
StrikerS was bad because of the terrible pacing and neverending training arc. The second part was alright though.

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

StrikerS is the most successful of the Nanoha TV series
the movie remakes played up the yuri and were even more successful

Go get kicked out of another forum, ferretfag

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

Ah, peace at last.

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

user I have some news for you.

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

Hi meta-pokemon. Can't handle Double Team?

Rude

Jeremiah Murphy
Jeremiah Murphy

Nep is /v/-trash

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

Yurifanservice for heterosexual men is always appreciated. Yaoifanservice for heterosexual women is fine by me.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page