https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/733550266323062784
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Onepunch-Man/060-002---Part-002?id=274310
https://twitter.com/usagi_rakuda/status/732083347510284289
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54727469
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4PO9wI1K5Y
Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

A-rank heroes just can't catch a break can they?

Jackson James
Jackson James

And Jobbing Jobberson jobbed again. I thought he'd atleast perform decently considering all that drama about Sea King on the previous chapter.
Still no sight of Garou x Watchdog Man... this is gonna be a long wait.

Zachary Ortiz
Zachary Ortiz

Really? After he made that speech of Suiryu being merely a stepping stone for him? He's pretty much a more legit Zakos for Suiryu, with the both of them being cooler and more respectable than Zakos and Saitama respectively.

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

Guys.. that Fubuki GIF

https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/733338785191067648?lang=es

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

BASED FUCKING MURATA

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

Looks like the monsters are heading to the stadium, what are the chances Genos jobs as well?

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

Looks smaller here

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

I mean I wasn't expecting him to win at all. I just wanted him to not suffer as much.

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

Oh, I was saying that, after a speech like that, he was going to get beat down pretty hard.

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

She probably isn't wearing a bra here.

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

Needs improvement.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

Last page and probably end of chapter.

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

Oh boy, how surprising.

I would be half fine with fillerguy oneshotting people in such an extended scene if the release date was much faster. but considering how slow Murata is, nobody gives a fuck about all this for god's sake. I want Fubuki vs Dos or Garou vs WDM;

Still, I'm surprised. Murata looked like he was working on the volume 11 new content, including another extra chapter, so expected the new release to have way less pages if not not getting any at all.

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

And here's the animation Murata made between the time he submitted the pages and when the update showed up on site.
Fubuki's breasts gently shaking in the breeze
Magnificent.

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

Lightning Max bitched out more then with Sea King. At least at that time, he could handle two direct hits. Here, he just got wasted.

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

its a 'were still at the fucking tournament filler' chapter
dropped

more like Fubuki breathing imo

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

He was working on that Street Fighter comic and the 30 pages bonus chapter, so it will probably be the same slow pace, maybe even a bit faster. One would hope

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

she's just using her psychic powers to lift her shirt

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

They're both old stuffs done long ago though.

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

holy shit they decided to bring fucking goku in the manga

James Williams
James Williams

Goku would rather play with the opponent instead of fucking him up in one shot though.

Owen Robinson
Owen Robinson

Genos ready to job before meeting Garou?

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

Why do you disdain Suiryu and call him filler guy? You're way too fixated on all this stuff not showing up in the original.

And why do you seem to hate how Max got beaten? It was obvious he'd be beaten, but the magic here is how it was done in the story. This is the type of stuff that's OPM is loved for; not only making fun of common shounen tropes, but straightforwardly making use of them while examining them. Max getting one-shotted by Suiryu to hype the audience up after they saw how strong he was mirrors what happened with Zakos and Saitama, the difference being Max and Suiryu being much more respectable looking in the eyes of the audience. Suiryu even took Max out in the same way with a sudden hit to the face, only, unlike how humorous looking it was for Zakos, the way Max went down just made Suiryu look cool rather than Max look lame.

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

I want to believe!!!

Also, man, you must drop this every 2 weeks, huh?

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

dropped
You should've done this a long time ago if that was the case

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

Murata better do a Tatsumaki GIF as well, he is long overdue.

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

Lightning Max bitched out more then with Sea King. At least at that time, he could handle two direct hits. Here, he just got wasted.
Well, Suiryu IS a martial artist. And the point has been made that martial artists are better at breaking down and defeating other humans.

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

every 2 weeks
I wish

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

From tumblr

The new chapter 95 for One Punch Man is out! To summarize briefly on what’s going on in this scene, Genos gets a call from the Hero Association that a monster is rampaging in City C.

He knows that he should definitely tell Saitama, but since he didn’t want to bother his Sensei’s match, he decides to go alone.

---

Welp, Genos confirmed for jobbing :/

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

I'm just way more interested in fights between heroes and monsters, Garou being an exception and because of the webcomic content.

I just don't give a fuck about generic MC looking guy when we could get Garou vs WDM, Fubuki vs Dos, more monsters wrecking shit or even better, the adaptation of the webcomic content.

Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

I really like this Ranma-dude. His shounen protagonist looks and creepy smile won me over fast.

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

Oh no he did worse than against Seaking!

Seaking was a monster. Martial arts are designed to destroy humans. It's why Garou is so strong against heroes, and why the champ shrekt him so bad.

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

MUH

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

Makes me wonder how Fubuki would fare against Early Garou. Without Bang's technique he was getting his shit wrecked by TTM after all.

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

man,murata drawin pics of fubuki like this feels like he is promoting her as the main heroine of the story.

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

Fighting is weak against Psychic.

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

but Garou is a dark edgy motherfucker

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

Dont worry guys, Snek is gonna redeem the A class heros!

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

dark and edgy can only go so far, especially in a world like OPM

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

Well, considering the only two relevant heroines of the story are Fubuki and Tatsumaki, and Tatsumaki is stubborn as fuck about remaining a bitch even when she gets to the classical "let me tell you about mah backstory", it's more like Murata's just going with his only option.

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

Plus, Psykos had an easy time restraining Garou. She just couldn't take him out with a telekinetic barrage, though, because of how fast he could react. Garou could take out the rubble without getting hurt unlike the time against Death Gatling when he deflected the latter's bullets (considering how powerful Psykos is, I'd wager her attacks hit even harder than Death Gatling's bullets) and that was probably because of how much stronger he had become by that time.

That said, Psykos' psychic strength is a lot higher than Fubuki's, so if Fubuki had faced off against Garou at the level of strength he had when he faced off against TTM, I'm not sure if she could have restrained him as completely as Psykos did.

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

He only obtains the Dark type when he evolves, at which point he outclasses psychics.

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

man,murata drawin pics of fubuki like this feels like he is promoting her as the main heroine of the story.

Makes me think he never does that for Tatsumaki. If anything everytime he has been drawing her those past months it was her simpler face and never a focus on her body. The last one I remember was that panel in her extra chapter showing her legs.

Her serious/sexy look is getting really rare, like as much as pantyshots in the webcomic.

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

Then Fubuki just needs to use whatever fairy coverage she's got.

William Walker
William Walker

Snek pls, don't you have a match to start?

Joseph Ross
Joseph Ross

Snake! SNAKE! Snaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ké.

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

He was never really shown "adapting" against Psychics, could have been the case when he fought Psykos but she rekted his shit.

And no, heavily damaged Tatsumaki hardly counts.

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

murata is being a waifufag on a story he didn't wrote
Why is this allowed? Is ONE allowing this or something?

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

Who would u want as main heroine of OPM? Tatsumaki?

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

Fubuki in a skimpy fairy dress that barely covers her goods
MURATA MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

Who are these people again and why are we seeing their reactions?

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

Fubuki is pretty much a Gardevoir gijinka already anyway.

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

mosquito grill

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

is getting really rare
She doesn't really show up that much, though, until the Monster Association arc is well into the invasion. As for the current arc, Fubuki is more suited for showing up in these "small" skirmishes. For the "bigger" ones like Elder Centipede, Tatsumaki has to share her opportunities with the other S class heroes, and some are just more likely to come out either because they're more important to this arc (Bang and his relation to Garou) or have barely been used in the webcomic (Metal Bat and Metal Knight). Unless Fubuki gets in trouble with Sadist, Tatsumaki probably won't appear at this juncture.

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

He was never really shown "adapting" against Psychics
He could literally shake off the strongest psychic binds, receiving no damage.

It had no effect. He became dark-type.

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

no i meant that im glad its fubuki

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

So I thought all the 1st round fights got skipped but seeing their faces here shows the opposite.

Why the fuck did we get a fight of the second round before then?

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

By facing off against a dirtier character than him. Gotta regain that honor!

Though I wonder if this is because of how popular he is/was on pixiv?

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

Dark/Fighting I mean.

Chase Green
Chase Green

It had no effect.

Sure showed that when an almost unconscious Tats still managed to bind him.

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

Blah blah your waifu would have gotten shit wrecked anyway.

Tatsumaki is a literal turd on the road when compared to final Garou.

Fuck off.

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

What's wrong with you? He's drawing cheesecake. Lots of manga artists do that. Officially, even.

Complaining about how Fubuki showed up this arc? Complain about how all the other minor A class characters showed up too. They're receiving more utility as characters, that's all.

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

I'm talking about bonus drawings. The last few days Murata did two pin up like drawings of Fubuki. Looking at how he made Tats look it shouldn't be surprising for her to get sometimes the same treatment, but it never happens.

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

I'm sure he was having a difficult time being "binded" when he considered tatsushit a non factor and didn't care care about freeing himself immediately.

The best tatsu can hope to fight is Golden Sperm and she gets wrecked still.

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

Where would Garou side during Civil War?
The man who is making monsters or the man defending a monster?

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

Tats held him for less than a turn and dealt no damage. No effect.

Pre-evolution Garou: Fighting Type, weak against psychics.

Post evolution Garou: Dark/Fighting. Psychic immunity.

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

What's wrong with it? Hell, his editor is a fujo that ships literally everyone x Saitama and draws fanart of it regularly, I really don't think he gives a fuck about Murata drawing sexy Fubuki sometimes.

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

No, it goes from farthest left to farthest right than back. 1st match was Max versus Lin, followed up by Saitama versus Zakos, then now with Suiryu versus Max. Saitama thought the matches would proceed from left to right too, but he was corrected by Sourface and Zakos.

James King
James King

Golden Sperm would get destroyed by top level Tatsumaki. That should be more than obvious.

Hell, even heavily damaged she one shot without any problem a multi cell sperm 1/11 as strong as Golden Sperm. We know the latter's level isn't that high.

David Wright
David Wright

They're all heroes, so he'd go against both, of course.

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

Wait, disregard this, I was misremembering events.

Anyway, here's the page of the match line-up. Notice the Max/Lin and Saitama/Zakos fights are "below" all the others. Maybe that just means they're a warm-up before getting into the "real" first round?

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

Nice fanfic tatsuturd.

Keep being in denial.

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

But it kinda wouldnt make sense for her to struggle vs Do S when she could stop a blast from Rover and beat Psychos.... unless Do S has potential in being Dragon level threat?

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

Saitama confirmed fairy type?

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

Civil War maymay

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

Whatever side Saitama takes, I bet.

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

Not but, but ONE did confirm that an uninjured Tats would have beaten Golden Sperm. She isn't beating Garou though

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

But she never used her full power, that is rumored to be like ????? Mob, thats why she hasnt used it imo

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

Genos.

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

dunno but he would stop fighting if anyone from the other team has a mother named Martha

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

Hah, probably not.

But yeah, I'm just saying, unless Sadist secretly has some trump card that lets her overwhelm Fubuki, I don't think Tatsumaki's gonna show up to save her.

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

Not him, but*

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

Beating is far from "destroying" like tatsutards keep spouting every time. There are close fights too.

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

It's standard procedure for a bracket tournament.
There are 18 contestants abut only 16 bracket slots. The four lowest (Max, Lin, Saitama, and Zakos) have to compete for their place in the real bracket.

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

One thing I'd like to see in the near future is people mentioning Garou more. This has only really focused on the distrust over the S-class because they fucked up, which is fine and all, but It'd be nice if more characters acknowledged the nuclear weapon that is Garou roaming free.

HA being pushing for more S-class recruits is something, but it's more about monster association. It needs more desperation.

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

Not would, but could.

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

As close as injured Tats one shotting multi cell sperm, sure.

Tats was tanking Hobo Emperor's and Evil Water's attack without even trying. Golden is stronger than the rest but he couldn't do shit against an uninjred Tats, and would most likely gets wrecked like Multi Cell.

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

Re-draw sure turned into a trash, didn't it.

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

I noticed Chiyose didnt show a reaction like Saitama and Bakusan after Suiryu rekd Max.

Maybe he is also S Class level? The announcer said he was a mysterious man..

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

Tatsuturd are literally the most retarded fanbase of OPM.

Holy shit, I don't even dislike the character herself but her fans are literally brain deficit tier.

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

That or he's just got a blank face.

John Hughes
John Hughes

Golden is stronger than the rest but he couldn't do shit against an uninjred Tats
What? We have no idea how that fight would have went down besides Tats winning. We don't know if it would be a blow out or a close fight.

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

who?

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

delicious brown kung fu fighter
MUH

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

now if only he would accidentally fall into a magic spring

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

Kinda hard to see what reaction he has when the man has no eyebrows

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

wanting a delicious brown little pig kung fu master
Akane?

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

We know because of how easily Tats was dealing with Hobo's attacks, which were devastating enough to put him at dragon even though he's just a human otherwise. Same with Evil Water's attacks that were wrecking everyone else. And finally how easily she was dealing with the other forms of Sperm. Golden Sperm isn't a new monster, his other forms already let us know at what level he is.

Notice how Tats was so injured she could only do melee focused attacks and wasn't even flying. Her previous feats clearly showed the difference with her wrecked state.

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

i was hoping for more like a brown female kung fu master

Jace Thompson
Jace Thompson

Friendly reminder that ENW survived the two strongest heroes attack and Pig God one shotted him
Pig God > ENW > Saitama & Tats
Now fuck off with your stupid powerlevel wanking

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

its a 'were still at the fucking tournament filler' chapter

No shit? It's been this way for a long time. Murata is slow with the updates and the content he releases is smaller in amount than usual. Yet there is always one of you complaining, somehow surprised that they didn't skip all the to the MA HQ reveal.

Filler was inevitable considering how slow ONE is with his updates. The story in the webcomic actually hasn't progressed much since Boros. Deal with it or just stay out of the threads until then.

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

one kiiiick

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

Nah.

We both know Saitama's power is " Saitama > You lol".

If he was serious he would pop Pig God like Mr. Creosote pops in that Monty Python skit.

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

Filler was inevitable considering how slow ONE is with his updates.

It's not "inevitable" considering that at Murata's pace we won't get at the last chapter released in the webcomic before easily 5 years.

Also, ONE is slow BECAUSE there is that much chapters available to adapt.

Let's add ONE still do the storyboards of the new content, so that doesn't makes any sense.

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

Next week. the last OVA comes out, centered around the S Class heroes.

Blake Ramirez
Blake Ramirez

well genos gotta get wrecked (sigh)

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

People really should be used to this by now

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

Genos only gets to win off-panel.

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

genos is the designated jobber

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

(sigh)

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

say,is there any known bigger jobber than genos in any other series?

Camden Edwards
Camden Edwards

more than a fifth of the redraw is not in the webcomic

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

In the webcomic. Murata drew the full fight against Machine God.

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

redraw isn't even at half of the webcomic

John Perry
John Perry

(sigh)
check any shonen series
there's always that one character who jobs and then gets a power up

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

He's immune to psychic so he may be dark as well.

Hudson King
Hudson King

We are finally close in seeing Chapter 53 reworked.

The way I can see it going is if WDM bitchslaps Garou, sending him flying all the way to C City(Bang and Garou noticed it and head back to C City), kills the Octopus monster in the process and meets Death Gatling and the story moves on.

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

He isn't immune, he's just exaggeratedly resistant to it. Tatsumaki could still lift him, she just popped a major vein doing it.

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

opened her wounds*

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

So, immune. Direct psychic attacks cannot harm him or even noticeably affect him.

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

broke her hymen*

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

This joke isn't funny after the 50th time it's been told.

Landon King
Landon King

opened a major wound on her hymen's vein*

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

Mirajane in Fairy Tail, Jotaro after Part 3 Jojo,

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

We are finally close in seeing Chapter 53 reworked.
implying

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

There is nothing like being immune to psychic powers. You're just strong enough to resist it, resist it partially, or not at all.

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

If psychic powers cannot harm you or adversely affect you, you're immune. Stop trying to split hairs.

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

No, immune is a wrong word.

A psychic user with infinite power would wreck Saitama and Garou, because they couldn't resist it.

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

It's really not the same. Immunity implies it doesn't affect you at all, but they do affect Saitama. It just doesn't affect him enough to actually care.

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

Semantics. We're trying to equate the pokemon system into OPM. For all intensive purposes, they're immune.

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

It's not "inevitable" considering that at Murata's pace we won't get at the last chapter released in the webcomic before easily 5 years.

I'm referring to the point where the manga first began to stray from the webcomic. Murata's updates and content releases were much more consistent. We could have very well reached the midway point in the MA arc had he stayed consistent with his updates. The webcomic hasn't progressed much after Garou's defeat at the time. As of now? Yes, it will take a long time to where the webcomic is at right now.

Also, ONE is slow BECAUSE there is that much chapters available to adapt.

No. ONE has always been sporadic with his updates. The MA arc in the webcomic updated far less than what you would expect of reading the Sea King and Boros arc for the first time in the manga.

Jace Long
Jace Long

You're fucking retarded, accept you're wrong already. If Saitama was really immune then levitation couldn't work on him at all. It barely made him fly but as saw that show it works a bit.

ONE's Psychic power isn't some meta shit, it's just invisible strengh.

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

We could have very well reached the midway point in the MA arc had he stayed consistent with his updates.

You don't seems to get how fucking long the MA is compared to the rest. Murata litterally didn't even adapt half of the webcomic so far. And considering how it's full of fights that means it will be even more extended.

No. ONE has always been sporadic with his updates. The MA arc in the webcomic updated far less than what you would expect of reading the Sea King and Boros arc for the first time in the manga.

That's because the webcomic isn't a priority, he also works on other stories.

If Murata ever gets to the last webcomic chapter (which I doubt), ONE will just do the storyboards so that he can keep doing, just like he does the new arc content and the extra chapters.

Really, Murata getting to a point where ONE won't keep with him in storyboards will never, ever happen.

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

You're fucking autistic trying to split hairs over a fucking pokemon comparison.

Juan Foster
Juan Foster

uses the wrong word
gets called for it
WAWAWA YOU'RE AUTISTIC

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

Gets abnormally upset about stretching a definition to be able to apply a system from a cockfighting rpg game to an ongoing comic

Autism speaks.

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

abnormally upset

You're the only one being "abnormally upset" in that conversation.

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

Murata has really learned the art of dragging it out from Toei and ONE.

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

not him but even if there was someone with unlimited psychic powers,it won't work on saitama or it would be just another typical battle shonen,so yeah when he says saitama is immune,he is right cause nothing will ever defeat hm in this series,not even unlimited psychic powers

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

So I'm guessing this is the end of the previous chapter

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

That's not how it works.

Saitama isn't invincible, it's just that no one in the series is anywhere near as strong as him. Like he's level 1000 when the best are level 100.

What I said was just an example to explain how psychic power works. Of course we'll never get someone with an unlimited psychic level.

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

actualy,he is invincible,i can assure you nothing will beat him ever in this series,not even unlimited psychic strength,thats the point of this manga,he always wins,in physical fights atleast

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

King already beat him, read the fucking manga.

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

Did you even read what I said?

ONE himself fucking said Saitama is like a MC at his best at the end of a story, but this time for the whole series. He isn't 'invincible", he just at a way higher tier than people in the series.

Dude couldn't do shit against meta powers for example, but he won't fight those because it doesn't exists in the opmverse. As simple as that.

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

Honestly, Suiryu is boring.

Where the fuck is Garou?

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

and you are a retard cause clearly you did not read that i said no one can beat him in a PHYSICAL fight ONLY.

did ya forget the limiter,he is invincible and no matter what you want to think,he will be invincible.
oh and where did you get that he couldn't do anything against meta powers?
if anything even those won't work on him just to show how invincible he is.

so please no fanfiction that something will be able to beat him

David Diaz
David Diaz

Your're trolling right

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

NO ONE WILL BEAT HIM IN THE SERIES BUT HE'S NOT TECHNICALLY INVICIBLE

Get it now dumbass?

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

wow,you people actually think we wont get anyone with meta powers that saitama will effortlessly beat eventually?
like seriously?
you just assumed that meta powers don't exist in opm world?
id believe ya only if you were the author,so ill say it again,no fanfiction headcanon

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

You don't seems to get how fucking long the MA is compared to the rest.

No. I've reread after it finished. Its the longest by far but compared to other series. Not really. What was there left to adapt at the time?

Garou vs Gattling, Genos, Bang & Bomb then backstory
Joins the MA association, gets knocked by Saitama
Fights back against some of the monsters of the association
Zombieman enters the scene, Limiters
Kid gets kidnapped
MA declares war against the HA
HA infiltrates the MA HQ
Shit get started as soon as Garou crashes in

There. That begins the arc. Most of what I described happened right after the Tanktop Master fight and that is not a lot. You're telling me wouldn't have made it at least halfway into the arc? Filler was needed.

If Murata ever gets to the last webcomic chapter (which I doubt), ONE will just do the storyboards so that he can keep doing, just like he does the new arc content and the extra chapters.

Exactly. Inevitable filler. Even worse considering after the MA arc finishes, ONE would have nothing to expand upon and he'll have to come up with an entirely different scenario instead of more Garou fights and expanded screentime on the lesser known heroes and villains in the arc.

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

I never said there wouldn't. You just can't assume

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

To take break about from all this complaining about filler and powerlevels, DragonGarowLee is making another OPMxDBZ doujin.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

We won't because so far in all of ONE stories, it was either pshysical power, SCIENCE or psychic. No meta magic.

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

Emperor had magic power

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

META magic

What he used was very similar to psychic power.

Metal means Jojo tier shits, like erasing you from this dimension.

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

look it was not psychic power,plus if ONE wants,there is nothing stopping him from introducing a villain with meta powers,
and if you disagree with this,it means you are some sort of jojo or dbz fanboy,thinking that your opinion trumps author's word

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

and if you disagree with this,it means you are some sort of jojo or dbz fanboy,thinking that your opinion trumps author's word

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

what? cat got your tongue?
why else would someone defend their opinion that something will be able to beat saitama in his own series?
in a physical fight i mean

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

But I said the opposite retard. Of course no one will be able to beat Saitama in OPM, that's part of the point.

But the way made ONE made him is clearly not a character with "infinite power". He's invincible in his universe because of the PL of the rest, but he's no power man.

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

Is UK still on vacations?

If not, then We would have to wait for MS translations again.

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

I'm so fucking bored with these fillers. Why won't this lazy fuck write something interesting for a change? Did he forget about Garou's existence? Also, Saitama is a background character at this point.

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

again,even if meta powers are introduced in this series,saitama will still be unaffected,which is why eventually he would be considered invincible,its just a matter of time,though that would be a really long time considering how slow the webcomic is.

no he got back at the start of this week and he is probably working on this chapter as we speak

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

I cant wait for the reactions once Blast becomes the first guy to ever damage Saitama..

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

UK said he's going to work on the chapter tomorrow. He's doing MP100

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

you'll be waiting for a while friendo

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

Also, Saitama is a background character at this point.

Like most of the time?

John Brown
John Brown

probably for the best,there are two chapters i think of mob he has to do first i think

Ayden Jackson
Ayden Jackson

The premise behind the series is that not only that Saitama is overpowered but that he also wishes someday to find a challenging opponent. What is wrong with thinking of the possibility that he will be able to find a suitable adversary at the very end of the series?

Tyler Young
Tyler Young

Most of the time he does at least something.

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

Genos 16

I never knew I needed this.

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

Underrated post.

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

man this guy sure did develop his own separate universe

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

Genos needed to develop his defenses for the Monster Asociations arc, I will be surprised if he never consulted Kuseno if he could improve his defense after he got wrecked by the Dragon Monsters...

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

Nah, Genos's answer to everything is "MORE FIREPOWER", "MORE SPEED". He tries too hard to be like Saitama

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

nothings the matter with that toots

hype dies down and interest dwindles away during the span of time
by the time the BLAST arc will be worked on , just hope that you'll still be keeping up with this series

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

I want more Lily ;_;

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

Patience

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

I ran out of it

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

So I just realized the 5th OVA was out.

Are we sure ONE wrote this? It felt a little flat.

Hell, why didn't they just pool all the OVAs together to make one big 13th episode adapting the King chapters?

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

I'm sorry to hear that

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

Life is hard without best girl

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

Do not sexualise the tornado.

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

But user, Fubuki is best, even Lily agrees

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

But he even asked for Psychic power, defense is the only thing that hasnt asked yet.

He should get a technique that makes his defense as hard as diamond at least, that would put him around Bang level IMO.

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

OVA felt it was 5 mins long.

The most shocking thing was Lily getting more screentime than Saitama.

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

To each his own, I suppose.

Lincoln Howard
Lincoln Howard

He was also busy doing a Metal Bat Omake.

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

Lily a cute! CUTE

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

shut the fuck up

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

She is.

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

you can tell how strong people are by their reactions

This is why King never has anything but a poker face.

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

I don't even remember what was the last chapter about, at this rate we are getting a second season on 2040.

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

Madhouse would have no other choice but get some of the animators that are doing BNHA, and able make the pacing as slow as BNHA.

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

The animators that have done OPM with Madhouse are going to work on Mob psycho 10 this summer.

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

His face kinda resembles King Crimson, though lol.

Dominic Fisher
Dominic Fisher

Mob psycho 10
Is that any good?

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

Is One Punch Man considered as manime ?

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E0wbdZZKRc

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

yes, though its more serious, it sill has that odd charm to it

you can wait for the anime coming up or get to reading it now. is ending soon

Carter King
Carter King

Bang even offered help to Genos to help defend himself better but he refused

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

He should get a technique
It's not that simple. Martial arts actually require some talent and few people can get the best out of such training. In Genos' case - not only did he blow his body, his own abilities are questionable.

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

They shouldve gotten some of the seiyuus that worked in OPM imo.

For example I always imagined Tomes voice like Fubuki, Onigawara sounding like Metal Bat, Hanazawa as Amai Mask...

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

By end of the series Genos should be the Number 2 S Class Hero, how on Earth is gonna surpass the S Class heroes that have broken abilities like.

Metal Bat Fighting Spirit(which is like Erza nakama power)

Tatsumakis psychic power

Flashs insane speed,

WDM raw strength

etc
Bangs incredible martial arts

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

MORE CANNONS

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

Saitama is mildly impressed

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

How do you know he isn't mildly concerned for Max?

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

I don't see him getting number 2 S class
but I can see him getting stronger than Metal Knight at some Point

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

we'll find out eventually, but i don't believe he's ever going to have his human body back

Brody Ross
Brody Ross

Who is Saitama fighting?

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

Genos
getting anywhere near Tatsumaki's level
ever
getting even at Darkshine/Flash/Bang's level

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

Apuman, or apa something

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

Is it just me or the art style is a little worse?

Michael Howard
Michael Howard

doubting Saitama's disciple

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

From a story standpoint, Genos has to end up as Number 2 hero EOS.

Number 1 Saitama
Number 2 Genos
Number 3 Fubuki

King and Bang retire from the HA.

James Martinez
James Martinez

Bang is a dead man user

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

From a story standpoint, Genos has to end up as Number 2 hero EOS

He really doesn't. Don't be stupid. And Fubuki will never surpass Tatsumaki either.

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

Not even by breaking her limiter?

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

From a nekketsu story standpoint, the disciple should surpass the master!

Get how retarded and unfitting that sounds?

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

Genos is going to blow himself up one of these days. And all that will be left is his arm( oh sweet irony)

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

FLIP PHONES

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

Genos just wants to get into the top 10 S-classes per Saitama's suggestion
Saitama
Of course but that's if he'll want to stay in the HA by the end of the comic
Genos
Not so sure about that. He's no way getting past Tatsumaki
Fubuki
Fubu's case is different. All she wants to do is surpass Tatsumaki. If she leaves B-class then the blizzard group will be left behind since I don't see any of them getting past the top A-class heroes
King retiring
He's gonna get a story arc, don't worry. Don't believe he would retiring btw unless Saitama does or tells him to
Bang retiring
I'm pretty sure he's gonna die at some point

here's something, opm takes place in the early 2000s

Julian James
Julian James

Because A. He doesn't know Max. B. It's Lightning Max and he beat up Lin Lin. Nobody cares about him

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

Bang dying
Stop, don't do this to me. He's my second favorite S-Class Hero

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

opm takes place in the early 2000s
[Citation needed]

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

He has to, and you have to let him go
Garou is his predecessor

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

By facing off against a dirtier character than him. Gotta regain that honor!
Though I wonder if this is because of how popular he is/was on pixiv?
Really though, Snek is a mean person but not excessively so. And he did reach A class which means something when he did cross the Fubuki Gang barrier. And he actually did try to fight Seaking. If there is ever a time to redeem himself it would be him getting one win here.

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

The 2000's was when ONE first started the series.
flip phones were still a thing during those times

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

hes a handsome motherfucker

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

Flip phones are still popular in Japan.

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

And he won off-panel.

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

14 years old

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

which means something when he did cross the Fubuki Gang barrier
That or he got into A class from the get-go. The possibility of him being able to surpass Fubuki is nill, don't you think?

William Cruz
William Cruz

Flip phones are still a thing now in Japan, aren't they?

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

If Fubuki never surpasses Tatsumaki, might as well retire as Tatsumaki mentioned it already.

Breaking her limiter is the only thing that can help Fubuki surpass her sister.

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

That's Tatsumaki's opinion. Fubuki intends to work hard with her subordinates.

Adam James
Adam James

Can anyone upload it? It's static for me.

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

Already right here

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

Am I only one enjoying filler a good bit?

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

goku
You mispelled One Kick Man

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

I would enjoy it more if it didn't move at a snail's pace

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

A little bit of context on what happens before:

The kung-fu guy takes on an A Class Hero and defeats him instantly. Genos wonders how a normal guy who just randomly entered this tournament could be so strong; however, just as he is musing this, the committee of the tournament receives an urgent call from the Hero Association that there are monsters heading their way. They wonder if they should stop the tournament, but this buff guy says let them come.

Genos then gets a ton of messages from the Hero Association notifying him that there are monsters everywhere. He then decides to go alone and not bother Saitama-sensei with this because he wants his Sensei to be able to participate in the tournament without any distractions but…

T/N: I wonder if this arc is going to bring in elements from the Web Comic?

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

This exactly. The only disciple type of character who has potential to surpass their master and get somewhere is probably Garou, but he couldn't care less about a license for now. Genos storming the ranks past Bang and Tatsumaki is just about impossible. Getting into top 10 was a fake idea from Saitama anyway, and now Genos' character might finally start developing in the right direction, which has nothing to do with climbing the ranks.

Fubuki's already shown what she's capable of as a leader (and she'll grow more) but again she won't surpass Tats or Bang in terms of raw power/efficiency and get their ranks. She wants to stay close to her group and they're, well, not S class material.

Charles James
Charles James

they're, well, not S class material.
Well, if you count them as a group, they are technically equivalent to an S class hero.

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

More of Garry's sexy back when?

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

Garry
Goddammit autocorrect
Garou

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

How so?

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

At baseline, S class heroes need to be able to take out a Demon level threat. As a group, the Fubuki Group have been able to take out at least 1 Demon level threat just by cooperating with one another. That isn't to say other heroes haven't been able to group up and beat Demon level threats, though. But technically, they're good enough as a group to be as effective as one. Their power as a group is thrown out of whack, though, when the individual opponent is too superior (the comparison Zombieman made with Garou versus Darkshine/Flash). However, that's why I said they just count on a technicality.

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

it's a "irrelevant characters doing irrelevant things that do not impact the story in any way whatsoever" chapter

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

Ah I see. Which demon monster did they defeat?

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

Unknown. It was brought up that they defeated a Demon level monster in the past using a special battle formation.

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

Yup. At the start was fucking amazing, like the chapter that consisted only in Metal Knight' arrival to the scene.

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

That's incomparable, as that was an art project like Genos' sparring match. From judging it myself, the art has improved a lot since the beginning. My points of reference are from the beginning, Boros' arc, and then Fubuki's introduction. And I'm just talking about the common pages instead of the pages obviously more detailed than the others to make more of an impact. The general quality of the average page has been approaching that level of detail, but it's more streamlined for ease. If you're only going to compare those two kinds of pages, than yeah, it's less detailed. However, that's just unfair as not every page will always be that detailed. The average quality has gone up and the number of times the more detailed, action pics have appeared has only just increased in frequency in these recent arcs, which may be why you're just noticing this difference.

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

Animation is awkward.

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

he finished it

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

can someone upload this here?

Carter Wilson
Carter Wilson

here,looks alot like a girl from an 80s anime

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

M U H

Tats gif then? Garou gif when?

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

Suiryu and call him filler guy?
That's exactly what he is though.

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

Murata is taking ages to update and when he does it's this uninteresting Martial Arts Tournament thing. When are we gonna get more Garou?

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

i still can't find anything remotely similar to garou's magic shirt

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

Fubuki's and Tatsumaki's suits.

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

It's just a skintight shirt + his ripped physique.

Angel White
Angel White

i meant in real life

Anthony James
Anthony James

yeah but thing is,i have not found any skin tight shirt which shows your muscles as defined as garou's

Ayden Cooper
Ayden Cooper

An animation of Garou stretching his back muscles.

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

now this is something i can get behind.
we just need to ask murata for it when he streams again.
heck he even wrote down ideas people gave for title cards of new chapters on paper

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

Likely that Demon level monster was Do S, the Fubuki group needs to beat a Demon level monster to somehow keep their credibility...

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

If Bakusan survives the Demon Monsters level Invasion, I can see him join the Hunters.

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

I feel like the absolute top members of the tournament have to join the Hunters to give them some form of credibility. ESPECIALLY Seiryu given he just beat Max faster than Sea King did (and kicking someone the fact isn't a masterful technique so that was raw power)

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

But Genos already called him strong, so that makes him S class level.

As for now Seiryu really looks to be Garou level, and I mean human Garou.

The HA would attempt to recruit both Seiryu and Bakusan (after they help stopping the invasion) but they tell them to Fuck off.

A good way to explain their absence during the MA arc.

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

still,saitama will always side with the HA so there is probably gonna be a Hunters vs saitama at the end

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

I dont see the S class heros jobbing hard to the Hunters like they did vs the Dragon Monsters threat in the MA arc.

Blast vs Saitama should be great, given that Tats hyped herself as being above Boros and Garou at full power and Blast is stronger than her.

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

That or he got into A class from the get-go. The possibility of him being able to surpass Fubuki is nill, don't you think?
We only see him lose to Seaking and Saitama. Fubuki wasn't going to beat either of these two.

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

taking a side
i don't think you quite understand how saitama works
it's just a hobby for him

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

Tats hyped herself as being above Boros and Garou
She also said that if she was at full power she would've beaten Saitama. I wouldn't believe everything she says. Also, did she even see Boros? I thought Saitama killed him before he had the chance to step foot on Earth

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

I knew it this guy is at least as strong as sea king was

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

/a/thread/141711922#p141722222

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

So I'm just going to say Seiryu is Metal Bat tier unless proven otherwise

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

I wonder if this arc is going to bring in elements from the Web Comic?

its suppose to be filler for S2 before the fight with garou

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

he has really defined muscles

William Campbell
William Campbell

i know he does but i have seen pics of people with really defined muscles wearing skin tight shirts,but they don't show the muscles as defined as garou's shirt does

Jayden Davis
Jayden Davis

If all this is for season 2 then season 2 is going to be an incredibly boring and uninteresting in the latter half once the Metal Bat and Garou fight ends

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

I thought Max would at least fight for a bit before getting rekt ;_;

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

Expecting HA members not named Saitama, Blast, Tats and Bang to put up a fight

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

It's enough for them to be able to take down Tiger level monsters, user. Demon level threats always require groups, unless you're an S class. And that's just for the more manageable Demon levels. Some are just beyond the reach of heroes. At any rate, for B level heroes to take down a Demon level, even in a group, is a big achievement considering A level heroes have to do the same (though in lesser numbers).

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

We only see him lose to Seaking and Saitama. Fubuki wasn't going to beat either of these two.
Don't be a smart ass. He's nowhere close to Fubuki. In the esper world, Fubuki and Tatsumaki are the most renowned for their strength (Psykos too if she had ever publicly made a name for herself). There's a huge gap between strength between espers and physical fighters. Fubuki could move around trucks as a middle-school student; she can only have gotten stronger since then. And she has, since she blocked Rover's breath attack and he was a Dragon level threat. Fubuki is indisputably beyond Snek. And there's no way he could get ahead of her by achieving more with her group backing her.

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

and Blast is stronger than her.

if anything he's jus a king like at the moment. Tast' flashback makes it obvious he's ranked 1 BECAUSE Tast' is a fangirl f his, that's it. Nobody knows his strengh, herself included.

James Hughes
James Hughes

He shouldn't have raised those loser flags, user. He brought this upon himself.

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

Forgetting King

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

Wanpanman

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

Stinger and Genji were doing a great job against a lowed demon threat in the cat extra chapter.

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

in the esper world, Fubuki and Tatsumaki are the most renowned for their strength

They're like the only espers in OPM, though. And they're pretty much the only ones with actual superhuman powers. Fubuki probably is stronger than Snek but I wouldn't be surprised if a martial artist or any other high ranking A hero could beat her simply by being "too fast" or striking first.

Blake Reyes
Blake Reyes

They're like the only espers in OPM, though.
No they're not? Fubuki and Psykos spent their youth (that is, when they were in middle school) subjugating esper groups and putting them under their control in their youth. Fubuki is even teaching her subordinates how to manifest psychic powers (though minor at this point).

As for being "too fast"; don't be ridiculous. Fubuki's special attack targets a large area; using Stinger as an example for the kind of speed the top level A class members are capable of, they wouldn't be able to get past Fubuki's defense.

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

Fubuki is very clearly stronger than any class A besides Mask.

It's quite simple, can you imagine any class A tanking Rover's attacks?

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

I am currently looking forward to Saitama facing that analytical martial artist dude because there's no way ONE isn't setting up a gag about Saitama having no style to analyze.

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

It's the other fighters in the tournament

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

Planting the seeds of The Hunters

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

Expanding on what I was saying here
No A class is fast enough to make Fubuki unable to react. It's that simple. Sonic, Genos, Flash, Bang, and sort of Garou too (nothing as overt as what Bang did when he was thrashing the Monster Association, anyway, but he definitely reacted to fast for Tank Fundoshi); those are the guys with "flash step" speed. At least, he didn't show the capability of doing so until

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

Didnt she admit she was beneath Atomic Samurai Disciples?

And Iai was able to dodge an attack from a Dragon Monster level..

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

At least, he didn't show the capability of doing so until
Messed up here. I'm talking about Sweet Mask here; for as fast and strong as he is, he hasn't done anything like "flash stepping" yet. The closest he's done to moving at speeds like that was when he tried to take out Monster Garou who was standing behind him. He was presumably moving quite fast there, even if it was just his upper body.

Also add Darkshine to the list of really fast characters. He moved way too fast for Garou with his tackle early on in their fight.

John Sanchez
John Sanchez

Also the only way to beat Tatsumaki besides overpowering her is to straight up blitz her.

Flash is probably Tats counter.

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

Didnt she admit she was beneath Atomic Samurai Disciples?
Never. She mentioned Atomic's disciples when talking about Sweet Mask; those guys should have been able to make it into S class, but none of them could because of Sweet Mask.

You either read the page wrong or someone was spreading misinformation to you.

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

OPM is getting really boring lately, even worse than some shonen in the Shonen Jump

Michael James
Michael James

Flash wouldn't be able to break through Tatsumaki's barrier at all, I think. He's probably faster than Golden Sperm, but definitely not as physically powerful. From there, it's just a matter of restraining his body and that can be done instantly.

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

Is Ultimateking dead or did I miss the translation somewhere?

David Green
David Green

Mangastream picked up OPM

Robert James
Robert James

No, she just said that she could pass Sweet Mask

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

He went on a vacation. He just came back a few days ago.

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

and yet still can't stop reading it

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

couldn't*

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

Oh good then we don't have to keep relying on niggastream.

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

Come to think of it, Fubuki can do this too with her psychic binding move. So yeah, the two pretty much have a counter against fast moving opponents.

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

nobody gives a shit about niggerstream here,were waiting for Uk's translation and some inaccurate piece of shit translation

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

I will probably drop it, reading OPM biweekly is not a good idea.

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

not some*

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

Stop.

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

I'm not really fond of the breathing animation but hair and face looks pretty decent.
Tatsumaki when?

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

go ahead, mate.
if you wanna pick it up again i suggest atleast after 3 months pass if you don't wanna get bored.
though i do like these chapters myself

Dominic Jones
Dominic Jones

When is the next volume is coming out? What are the Extra? it's been a while.

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

I hope he keeps refining this.

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

When Fubuki feels like sharing.

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

June 4th IIRC, the same day a new BNHA volume will come out.

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

Either next chapter or the chapter after that one.

I feel Murata is also going to do a Genos GIF as well.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

Did Murata do some Spiderverse art? Shame he didn't do the Spidergirl in a mecha-suit. Or the Spiderman who has a giant mecha.

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

Murata only did that gif because he was bored while waiting for the update to finish. Though who knows if he'll do more.

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

It wont matter if Tats cant react in time for Flash attacks.

For a reason in her special chapter, the HA replaced her with Flash to encounter that Demon monster.

Look at Sonic, he lacks destructive capacity, but his speed makes up for it to the point Fubuki called him a monster.

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

She doesn't have to react. Psychics keep a barrier around them naturally. Tats has a very strong one.

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

Saitama can get pushed too, but that doesn't mean he's actually affected by it.

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

This.
Speed can't inflict her enough damage to rip her natural barrier, and even if it does damage it a little, she would just simply make a stronger barrier.

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

Who would win?

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

more like the guy from power stone

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

It wont matter if Tats cant react in time for Flash attacks.
What the other guy said. The barrier is always naturally there, even when she's asleep. If we rely on Mob Psycho esper rules, the same is true for other espers too.

Look at Sonic, he lacks destructive capacity, but his speed makes up for it to the point Fubuki called him a monster.
I mentioned this before when I was talking about "flash step" capable people. That is, the guys who can instantly get out of a person's view and go "right behind you" all the time. Sonic and his kind are beyond Fubuki. Not for Tatsumaki, though, who can go even faster (her dragging Saitama between cities and her meteor kicking the hot dog monster in Z City while she was in it the moment she received notification of its existence) and has the ability to comprehend what she's seeing.

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

Atomic Samurai chops him into pieces..

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

Why bother asking? Atomic, obviously. He's 4th for a reason. Guys like him can shit all over Dragon level monsters. Asura Rhino is no different from Gums or Fuhrer Ugly; no ability to survive the damage guys like Atomic or Bang can dish out.

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

Psykos already showed that defense barrier is useless in team fights. With opponents that can do afterimages, psychics would lose the instant they lose sight of the main body.

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

Translation should be out in the evening by MS if not, by tomorrow.

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

Only if you happen to have someone who knows the weaknesses of barriers and is prepared and able to attack in the very instant she switches from defense to offense.

If tats doesn't attack, Lightning flash cannot win. And she'd have to do it very carelessly to lose against one guy, no matter how fast.

It's already out in MS; but I prefer UK's version.

Ayden James
Ayden James

Atomic, obviously. He's broken as fuck.

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

one update when

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

When you least expect it

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

And Iai was able to dodge an attack from a Dragon Monster level..

losing an arm isn't what I would call "able to dodge".

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

Uh, before he lost his arm, he already dodged a sneak attack from Meltzargard..

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

I'm on it, will open a new thread together with ch.94 when i'm done.

David Murphy
David Murphy

Any news on MP100?

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

Atomic easily. Atomic only jobs because his enemies are always 1:10 match ups, basically Magneto vs like Haggar or Yoshi vs Meta Knight

Jordan King
Jordan King

still haven't started with them yet because there's A LOT of text, but will try to finish them all in one batch over this weekend.

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

Similar to Saitama...

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

NICE

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

Saitama's goal was to fight and beat villains though, and additionnaly feels good while doing it.

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

What is this face trying to convey?

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

When it will reach the Fubuki arc (in 4 around years or more), this manga will become a legit hentai.

Dylan James
Dylan James

She wants you to join her group

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

Dont tell me Genos is gonna job again...

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

So when will someone translate the new chapter?

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Onepunch-Man/060-002---Part-002?id=274310

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

Not obligatory. Genos would wreck tiger threats and he's got his chances against demon ones depending on the individual.

Maybe the MA HQ arc will be a few days later inuniverse, but since Genos and Fubuki are supposed to be chilling at Saitama's place at this point they will clearly be fine.

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

How come there was such a massive gap between this guy and the other dragons? They can't hold a candle to him

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

Episode 01 is done apparently: https://twitter.com/usagi_rakuda/status/732083347510284289

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

Evil Water was pretty high tier too. Though as we could see when injured Tats fought both there is still a margin.

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

Or he just loses an arm(again), realizing he cant beat certain Demon monster, then Bakuzan will show up and destroy it?

Dont see Bakuzan turning to be like Monaca from DBS.

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

Don't underestimate the power of the sperm.

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

Murata really likes to draw Fubuki

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

not a chance, Bakuzan is most probably high A tier at best, and I don't see Shiryuu being better than Genos either, especially since we're talking about fighting a monster, with Genos' attacks being way more effective.

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

If the manga wants to be faithful to the webcomic he's not gonna do anything too impressive

Genos is at lowest in the Monster Association arc and he realizes how inconsequential he was at the end. The entire organization took a beating and he got it some of the worst.

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

If we see Bakuzan curbstomping a Demon monster threat, he is easily S class level.

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

Done, will dump the chapters when i get back home in 3 hours.

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

Mob is best boy next to reigen
but this is good.

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

he's not gonna do anything too impressive

Well, him beating some tiger or demon won't change anything, since the point was that he got completely wrecked by the dragon threats.

That clearly won't happen. At best he transforms into a monster and becomes a demon threat himself.

Though as this possiblity is pretty high since the last few chapters where a similar fighter became a demon threat, would be interesting to invert that and have instead Shiryu becomes a monster instead.

Either ways, the tournament probably won't go further than Saitama vs Bakuzan. or ONE really goes all the way and makes the him go in finals.

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

They took a beating because they never attempted to work as a team like Psychos group.(They only did it when it was against someone like Monster Garou but by that point they were very exhausted).

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

After seeing the trailer, it seems like that they're going to animate the Omake too. I wonder how many episodes are they going to do for this since there is more dialogue and event on Mob than in opm.

mfw it's only 13 episodes like Academia but rushed.

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

I can't really blame him.

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

I dont see them turning into monsters because One might have both Suiryu and Bakuzan as part of the Hunters.

The Hunters need some credibility u know if they are gonna go to war with the HA.

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

Stop with the hunters shit, they're jobbers that are looking down on the other heroes even though they barely beated a demon threat by ganging up on him. They're fucking nothing, especially after the MA arc where demon were being destroyed by the S and we see the real threat that was the dragons.

Those hunters won't be able to do shit against a single dragon.

Alexander Evans
Alexander Evans

This manga is such shit

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

The thing is, Psykos took Tatsumaki by surprise. That's the ONLY way she could have taken her down. Even if they all continuously attacked her, if they couldn't take her by surprise, it would all be futile. The instant Tatsumaki goes on the attack, all of them would have been taken down at the same time. It was only by luck that Tatsumaki had excluded Psykos from her consciousness.

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

They sees your dick

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

It was only by luck that Tatsumaki had excluded Psykos from her consciousness
More like carelessness

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

The heroes in this are lame and boring, in any other setting half of the superheroes would have inhuman bodies or powers that render just punching them a poor strategy.

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

This a crop or the complete image is just teasing teasing?

Juan King
Juan King

This. Hobo clearly tried to attack her by surprise and you can see how it worked.

The difference was that Tatsumaki knew he was here, even if she wasn't totally focusing. While for Psykos she didn't know at all.

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

Psykos and Homeless Emperor were probably quite "broken" in their own way too. Homeless Emperor could wreak a lot of destruction (his initial attack on Zombie Man was a LOT more impressive and did a lot more damage on a wider scale than during the later fight, to be honest, but I think his weaker showing later on was just a limitation on ONE's ability) and Psykos likely had a large variety of abilities (she created her own meat puppet and controlled it from miles away, can see the future, control gravity, telepathically send messages across cities and monitor presences, and perhaps more beyond that) and is generally quite the powerful psychic.

Black Sperm and Evil Water are just so close to being completely invulnerable, though, which counts for a lot in a fight against equals.

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

The difference was that Tatsumaki knew he was here, even if she wasn't totally focusing. While for Psykos she didn't know at all.
Yep. Even with her defense always up when she's not attacking, she didn't start attacking until after she confirmed her targets.

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

While this was true Genos' frustration with his limitations became the most apparent during this arc. He's clearly at a crossroads in multiple ways now.

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

You think ONE would introduce a plot line and an entire faction that goes nowhere?

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

For some reason he thinks the Hunters are going to be something like Fullbringers from Bleach.

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

It's a crop
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54727469

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

Asura Rhino was probably the third strongest opponent Saitama faced, but I don't know, he's not that much of a bad matchup to the Samurai like Black Sperm was.

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

his reason is even lamer than Saitama's

Adrian Ortiz
Adrian Ortiz

Black Sperm is the kind of guy who gets stronger the more prep time he has.

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

He doesn't want to use his strength to break free of socialistic chains
Do you even Biscuit Olivia and Hanma Yujiro?

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

He wants immediate satisfaction. He doesn't care that the groundwork for some of the future arcs were set up long before they happened because he didn't have to wait for anything but the translations from translators.

So it makes sense that he hates OPM as it no longer delivers him the immediate satisfaction he craves.

Aiden Long
Aiden Long

He wants to be strong so that he can live the NEET life. What a great dream it is!

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

Ask Yoshikage Kira!

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

it's actually bodypaint
he's shirtless all the time

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

Considering their hilarious feats? Yes.

Jeremiah Taylor
Jeremiah Taylor

Feats?

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

(You)
Considering their hilarious feats? Yes.
Their feats thus far don't matter, because for all we know they're only now starting to gather actually competent fighters.

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

The Hunters were RECRUITED into the new organization. In case there's any confusion. The Hunters were only Accel's vigilante group and he + his subordinates were approached by agents of the new hero organization for recruitment.

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

tournament is already getting interrupted

Gee, what a surprise.

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

When will Boros' ghost appear and haunt Saitama?

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

Engine Knight is Boros turned into a cyborg by Metal Knight sent back into the past to help set up his nefarious plans in the future, but reawakened to his sense of self after seeing Saitama and has been trying to foil Metal Knight's plans since.

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

this bs tournament was just a plug in for the MA arc

thank fucking god that's over

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

I just want to see Saitama mop the floor with the cocky little twerp who thinks he's hot shit

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

What is clear is that the webcomic will get covered again this year, all the pieces are gathering together.

Tournament being interrupted is the most logical outcome...

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

You, uh, meant to post that, user?

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

I find the attempts to hype up the shitters in this joke of an event pathetic. Suiryu looks as good as Accel at this point. Bakusan too, parroting Genos like that kek. By good I mean bad.

When Garou was just introduced he blitzed three A classes and like a hundred of armed criminals in a matter of minutes. Then it was revealed he "upgrades" after every fight and copypastes moves instantly. Then shit happened.

But Suiryu can kick. Whoa. No wonder Saitama is still fixated on Garou after all this in the webcomic. The tournament probably won't even be mentioned anymore. What's the point?

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

If Saitama gets to fight Suriyu it'll be fun to see him taken down a notch.

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

New Hero Association. And to make you mad

Adam James
Adam James

new hero associations

How is that supposed to be related to martial artists that doesn't give a shit about that?

Also, continuity. Wouldn't work to include them in the webcomic like that when their "backstory" is in the manga.

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

Bakuzan is obsessed with being the strongest and goes as far as almost killing his opponents.

Genos is leaving the arena to fight monsters and make sure they don't interrupt the matches.

Bakuzan loses to Charanko and has his frustration raised to the max.

World building and setting up the New Hero Association arc.

You hate the current arc in the webcomic? You're a loser with no taste. Simple as that. Call me a loser for defending it? You're a retard who has nothing backing his arguments up. I didn't bring up any reason why you're wrong for hating the current webcomic arc? I don't need to. You never brought anything up; you simply hated it for no reason. You hate everything that's not "original". You're cancer.

There, I won the argument like you wanted. I don't know why you serve yourself up like this, but fine. You sure like being a retard, user.

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

enjoy waiting a year for absolutely nothing

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

I hope next chapter Murata does an entire chapter, if it happens its because he will cover all of Fubuki vs Do S....

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

Seems like you don't know how it works. The barrier automatically goes down when she attacks. There's no surprise or luck to it.

William Brooks
William Brooks

You hate the current arc in the webcomic?
You a retardedly paranoid onefag or something? Where did you get the idea that I hate the arc? It has potential. It's just that Accel himself was a lackluster way to launch it. He's by no means impressive and was only scouted because HA officials are desperate as fuck right now. That much is obvious.

Similarly, when you know what Garou and Bang have done and will do, Suiryu looks like shit he's wasting our time.

Now fuck off and work on your reading comprehension, dumbfuck. I don't care about your Bakusan fanfics or whatever.

Easton White
Easton White

wow,we actually have a fag who defends niggerstream among us.
and it seems he does not mind being given an incorrect translation

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

How did you ever get the impression that I thought otherwise?

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

Hey man, come on, why can't you just be kinging like kong, yo?

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

Stop this or get a room for you two.

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

was that from one piece?

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

How about we get a room,Anon-kun.

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

If the monsters heading to the stadium are Demon level threats, then Genos is gonna get wrecked hard(If doesnt help that he was tripping losing flags in the last pages of the chapter)

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

I don't think they expect you to get hyped over a kick. Lightning Max is low ranking. He didn't need do much against him. Santana himself isn't impressed.

The Martial Artists will probably join the Hunters in the future or will probably serve some significance. This is the first event of its kind in the series (manga original story). It's not terribly interesting but I have no reason to believe that ONE just written this just to prevent the manga from catch up to the course material and nothing more.

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

Those kind of discussion are shit unless kewl0210 is involved.

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

He is going to survive. Garou, Bang, Bomb, and now Genos are outside in the middle of a monster invasion. They're going confront each other like in the webcomic.

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

I have no reason to believe that ONE just written this just to prevent the manga from catch up to the course material and nothing more.

That speculation was retarded and made no sense to begin with, so I'm with you on that one.

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

Wrong timing though, Saitama first needs to get recked by king

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

They're going confront each other like in the webcomic.

They're all in different cities.

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

Not necessarily. There are probably more Tiger level monsters than Demon in the MA, after all. They may be the main constituents of their army.

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

Shit, forgot about the Infinite Combo, one way it could go is if Saitama heads to King house because:

1. He is bored
2. The tournament in canceled due to the monster invasion.

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

I'm betting on Genos keeping the arena safe from the invasion all by himself, but Bakuzan interrupts the tournament by turning into a monster. He pretty much mirrors the Fist Fight Djinn in terms of mutation progression, after all.

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

Bang and Bomb might be heading to I City, Garou arrives in I City due to WDM sending him flying across cities, and meets Death Gatling and the webcomic storyline continues.

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

due to WDM sending him flying across cities
Nah, that's too much.

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

That's really farfetched.

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

Forgot about Death Battling.

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

Fucking autocorrect. I'm a faggot.

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

Nah, not happening. Garou has to come back to the horror cabin and change his shirt first.

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

Garou's shirt is totally ruined
we'll see what WDM looks like under that furfag suit too

CALLING IT

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

WDM has more hype than Metal Bat, it makes no sense if WDM jobs to Garou.

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

It makes no sense for him to be that strong.

WDM was NEVER hyped. Not to that extent in your head. The ONLY hype he's received was being put on the ac of hearts in the deck of cards. From that, we know he's strong. But that's all. Bang was also an ace and he wasn't as strong as Boros, another ace.

Gabriel Hernandez
Gabriel Hernandez

jobs
hype
Just stop. He won't job but he's not guaranteed to win either.

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

It'll be another artificial toss-up. Garou will come up with some retarded handicap for himself again, like holding back various techniques or turning his back on the enemy or needlessly dragging shit out or a sudden allergy to dogs. So WDM can showcase his, um, skills.

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

Garou's handicap was only lifted after Metal Bat pissed him off, user. Not like when Tanktop Master had gotten a few hits on Garou and Garou unconsciously used his techniques.

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

Nothing was lifted. His "nerf" is there to let those characters show off for a bit and create an illusion of struggle. For example, Garou could've one-shotted TTM straight away and he could've thrown MB down immediately and bashed his head with a boulder or something while he was on the ground. Not to mention he could've quite simply speedblitzed Golden Ball instead of fucking around in some dirty alleyway for a whole chapter.

But he didn't because? Reasons, I guess. Same shit will happen with WDM. It's formulaic.

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

WDM giving Garou an asskicking could be the reason he goes back to hunting A-ranks

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

Makes no sense. You do realize that Garou doesn't hunt in a particular order and powers up constantly, right? He picks a dude and goes for it. He tracked down an A class after steamrolling TTM and his entire group save for the lucky grill. By your logic he should've moved on to hunting S classes only right after the incident with TTM. He doesn't care.

Colton Price
Colton Price

To be fair, Wang Tang is pretty much Goku. Powers up with golden hair, has both spirit bomb and dragon fist moves, and is trying to collect up to seven magic objects that are said to grant a wish.

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

It's not to far-fetched. He's picking people out of the catalog, plus he just destroyed Metal bat. He thinks the S-class is a bunch of cumps now. WDM could change that perspective.

Angel James
Angel James

ITS TOO SHORT!!!

MURATA PLEASEEE

Also, where is One even going with this tourney arc? What relevance will the kung-fu movie protag wannabee could possibly have in the future?

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

What? Garou seeks challenge and does acknowledge his opponents to an extent, A class or S class. Also the main rule of his characterization contradicts your theory entirely. Whenever he's "in pinch" his true potential is revealed. WDM is overhyped if anything, so Garou won't even have to asspull like he did vs Bang/Bomb while half dead. No, he'll just invent another retarded handicap, for reasons.

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

Why is everyone tilting to the right?

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

Also, where is One even going with this tourney arc? What relevance will the kung-fu movie protag wannabee could possibly have in the future?
Biggest Theory right now is they become part of The Hunters in ONE's version.

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

How is he overhyped when he had better feats than Metal Bat?

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

Habanero boy is tilting to the left, motherfucker.

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

"fubuki besto garl, oh yaa" - murata 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4PO9wI1K5Y

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

What site should I be reading this on?

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

secret club or Sup Forums: /a/thread/141778968#p141778968

or Viz rip

Disable AdBlock to view this page