Post Anime characters you suspect have autism

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

Post Anime characters you suspect have autism.

Not that it's a bad thing.

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

Tomoko is not autistic. She doesn't even have Aspergers.

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

no

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

chronic social awkwardness
performs much better academically relative to social skills
can't carry out a conversation in any other topic except her chief interest, for which she can talk hours about
dysfuntional empathy (unable to determine the thoughts and motives of others as well as most people)
Spaghetti-tier meltdowns
obsessed with vidya
irregular sleep
unaware of socially unacceptable behaviors and the consequences thereof (Approaching a flooding river, playing with ants, smashing a cockroach)

I've got some bad news user...

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

Shinji=Anno
Anno=Autistic
Shinji=Autistic

Prove me wrong.

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

Every One Piece characters ever

Carter James
Carter James

No, she's not autistic, she has a completely different disorder. Probably some kind of severe social anxiety disorder combined with an inability to separate reality from fiction.
Most of her unawareness of other people's thoughts or motivations seems to spawn less from a direct inability to do so and more as a defense mechanism that prevents her from dealing with her own issues. She basically thinks that way to make other people seem worse so that she can feel better when they don't talk to her.
Her lack of awareness of consequences seems to be caused by her use of video games and anime as reference points for how the world works, which in turn is probably caused by her lack of significant social interaction. She doesn't really have any friends to observe and learn from, and she spends little time with her family so she has to substitute fiction instead and it fucks with her perception of reality. This then makes it even harder for her to really make friends, since she hasn't had much practice reading people.
Also, how well does she do academically? I could have sworn she was mediocre to bad.

Parker Baker
Parker Baker

Tomoko is a normie now, she has friends and can speak in public and everything.

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

this, even though I really like NNB

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

Actually...

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

Not anime, but still...

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

Tomoko isn't autistic, she's avoidant with social anxiety and self esteem issues

now this little cunt is autistic

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

He's an average man with common fetishes. I don't understand, user.

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

She suffers from chronic presence deficiency. Not autism.

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

any personality disorder is autism
I have no idea about this this all I know come from memes

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

who?

Hudson Watson
Hudson Watson

She's not autistic, she's just really spoiled. If she was autistic she wouldn't be so good at hiding her powerlevel.

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

ADD, not autism

azumanga autism is posted

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

I actually have diagnosed autism; I just really saw a lot of my younger self's actions in Tomoko. That part about going to a separate desk away from everyone to eat in peace was exactly what I did, for example.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page