One Piece 826

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

Just look at Carrot
It's like she is part of the crew already..
Just fucking look at her
Also why is Sanji's sister so hot?

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece-colored/1
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics/Chapter-001?id=257467
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKudeUxh7Ek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1XZpq2xoeA
Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

Why did shanks lose his arm if he had haki?

Henry James
Henry James

Just make her nakama already

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

/a/thread/141726712#p141734207
He didn't colour the anime either.

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

Pudding's the one joining the crew, I'm sorry Carrot-bro.

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

GOLD DIGGING THOUGHTS INTENSIFIES

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

fpbp

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

Why don't you faggots wait until the bumblimit thread reaches page 10? Let Sup Forums breath for a while before you shit everything up again

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's going to be. I guess she's gonna take Chopper's old role of being really naive to the world, now that he's been demoted to mascot position.

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

But the comics aren't even in motion, how are you supposed to know what is happening?

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

fuck Sup Forums I am only here when a chapter is released anyway since I am not interested in threads full of childish and repetitive memes

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

We make assumptions based on what's changed from one panel to the next.

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

Shank's was strong enough though, he is a yonko

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

By not having brain damage like you

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

so you make a flip book out of it? Do you also color in each panel?

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

since I am not interested in threads full of childish and repetitive memes
Then what are you doing here?

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

Nobody knows how strong he was 12 years ago and if he already was a yonko

also (not my post btw)

What surprises me is that so many people seem to think that it should be no problem for Shanks to defend against the bite of the sea monster. They seem to completely ignore that a creature with this size has a extremely high bite strength that amounts to a fuckload of tons ( a shark has about 1,8 tons of bite strength, just to compare Hody to this freaking huge jaw). And bite strength has nothing to do with muscular strength, so even if Luffy could defeat the sea monster with one punch it does not change a thing about the strength of its jaws.

Carson Phillips
Carson Phillips

Nami is cute

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

Are these squares supposed to mean anything? Normally it'd be chapter # END. But for some reason there are rectangles in rows of 10 and 4.

Nicholas Cook
Nicholas Cook

I guess you could colour them if you wanted.

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

not coming here for the best girl

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

I only visit the threads when there is a new chapter because then there is a row of threads where the memefaggots do not post their shit

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

He wasn't a yonko back then.

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

Maybe they represent all the millions Oda made off this series.

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

It's possible Mangastream fucked up and used a font that turned to boxes instead of legible text.

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

Shanks was Yonkou 10 years before the start of the story
Probably not to be honest. I mean he's been Yonkou for AT LEAST 3-4 years and we have yet to see any of his territory.

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

Looking forward to the Viz version on Monday.

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

implying a yonko can't beat a sea monster
Whitebeard knew how strong he was 12 years ago, and when he met him he was a yonko.

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

We have seen his territory already and he could have been a yonko then

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

but this is my point, why should I HAVE to color them? The anime does this for me and also I don't have to imagine(lol) what's going on as they make it in motion.

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

Read the post again. It has absolute shit to do how physically strong the sea monster was, it is all about bite strength

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

Oh yeah you're right. This is the raw.

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

Nobody ever said shanks wasn't a yonko, after all isn't that romance?

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

Oh i'm not saying you have to read the manga, I was just making the point that it's available in colour.

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

I think you meant to say MangaPanda

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

But biting is it's primary wepaon, if it can't bite strong it's not strong. If romance dawn luffy can one shot it shanks can haki his arm hard enough to get it to break it's teeth

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

A yonko must defend his territories, a yonko that is in another sea for months can't do that.

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

It's not though, mangapanda only has it in black and white

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

The real answer is that the scale of the series and Shanks own power was far from set in stone. Of course now the idea that someone of Shank's caliber could lose his arm to some piss ant little monster Luffy one shot is laughable but the start of the series was a much simpler time. We were years and years away from Luffy breaking half a fucking island by punching someone and the idea that some clown with a sword meant that Luffy would die was a completely possible thing. It's something that happens in basically every single shonen ever. The mentor character dies protecting the MC in his youth but as the power level increases time and time again whatever threat that killed/harmed the mentor whether it's a monster or a demon or a bad guy or whatever is laughable in retrospect.

The real shitpost beyond Haki is how could Shanks lose his arm at all. The argument (to which I see being posted as a type this) is that Shanks wasn't a yonko back then. While we don't know his specific power level I defy anyone here to honestly tell me that decades ago Shanks wouldn't have been able to honestly save Luffy and not lose his arm. We're not talking a Yonko or not Yonko vs a terrifying monster we're talking any given pirate versus a big old fish that Luffy one shot on his first day of pirate life.

It's not an issue of "haki doesn't protect against piercing" or "Shanks couldn't have been that strong back then" or "the lord of the coast is still a giant fish that's dangerous" it's that as shown by Luffy himself the monster was a complete fucking pushover and Shanks would have to literally have been weaker than day one Luffy to have really lost his arm outside of the plot needing it.

God bless the shitposts.

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

You can stop your pointless baiting now, you made it extremely obvious.

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

But that's wrong.

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece-colored/1

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

Shanks has loyal nakama who will take care of that though

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

Nami was blushing

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

Sanji's sister is the only one that can give Magellan a blowjob and even enjoy it

Mason Green
Mason Green

So the Vinsmokes were deprived of their lands sometime in the past? I wonder what might have happened.

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

if it can't bite strong it's not strong.
You are fucking uneducated if you actually think that jaw strength has anything to do with the overall muscle strength of the body. There are fucking turtles who have the bite strength of a few fucking tons

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

Who did she want a smooch from?

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

Because Reige reminds her of Sanji, you fucking faggot.

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

it only goes up to 550
One Piece is colored
sure it is

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

manga panda doesn't have colored one piece though how in the fuck is that fact bait?

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

His loyal nakama were with him in the East Blue. Also there is no way that being a yonko no one at Fooshe recognised him.

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

Here's the whole manga in colour on Kissmanga.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics/Chapter-001?id=257467

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

Did you just write an essay to reply to a copy pasted shitpost or is this also a pasta I'm unaware of?

Carson Green
Carson Green

but those turtles can't bite through shank's haki, jsut like that sea monster. Just admit Oda made a mistake, it's not common but it's clearly a mistake on his part

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

I like talking about One Piece. Sure it's a copy pasted shitpost but it's a completely valid question despite the fact the person posting doesn't honestly want a real answer.

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

no it's because she's kissing her man, the man who saved her village. Luffy is the alpha of the group it's obvious who she would go for

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

whole manga
Don't go that far. It's only to early Dressrosa.

Admittedly that's a lot, but there's over 100 chapters that aren't colored.

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

LuNa shiposting aside, why was she blushing?
I don't think it was her getting aroused (well only tumblinas think that),
it seemed she was uncomfortable/embarassed, like the typical japanese anime schoolgirl
Isn't she supposed to be the woman who showed her naked body to the crew at Alabasta?

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

How does Oda manage to make every character the epitome of semen demon

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

CAN'T UNSEE

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

I don't think he's gonna reply again so it doesn't really matter.

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

whole mange
missing 105 chapters
ok kid

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

What about Big Mom

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

not recognizing common pasta
first day here?

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

Nvm you were right.

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

Because they look alike of course.

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

Yeah, pretty much she was embarrased

Evan Flores
Evan Flores

that's not true, whitebeard was back in the new world watching his turf

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

I literally just typed that out though

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

Not really. It is so simple: Shanks haki was simply not strong enough to defend against a bite with the strength of a fuckload of tons just like Luffys was not strong enough to defend against Hodys bite.

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

the anime does all that for me

Yeah sure but
animation is shit tier and character often look like they have autism
they animate one chapter per episode with the use of unneeded flashbacks, prolonged stares and yelling , and the same scenes shown from different angles and different colors.
have unneeded filler
you will never be able to really talk about OP without being spoiled, definitely when it ends.

last episode I took a glimpse at was luffy attacking with the King Kong gun and I'm willing to bet that after all this time luffy still haven't made it onto the boat. Not that he havent got his GF but has yet to even see their boat. Basically saying that the anime is shit tier

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

Luffy is going to end up with Nami at the end of the series so Oda foreshadowed it by having Nami blush. They call this LuNa (concatenating the first two letters of Luffy and Nami names together) on this board

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

this much delusion
Just fucking leave landwhale

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

abs resist Doffy's dagger shoes when Chunky Kong mode
Neck/shoulders is still weak against bites.

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

but romance dawn shanks>>>> fishman island luffy, their haki isn't comparable

Henry Long
Henry Long

?

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

She imagined herself doing the cpr

slut

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

It is not a mistake, Oda simply didn't have some things planned out at that time. It is obvious at this point armament haki did not exist yet, but it does not mean it can not be retconned later. And this page delivers an explanation that makes sense and does close this plot hole.

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

Talking about the color manag does anyone know when the next volume should be released if they're still doing ti

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

Hancock is now a cuck.

Actually Luffy should have more females now that he is a world famous pirate, actually all of the male members of the crew should.

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

Looks too much like Sanji. This will be weird boner when it gets animated.

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

the anime is still in motion and the jokes translate better when you see the character's reaction. So while it does have filler (which honestly isn't that bad) it does bring to like the manga which lacks motion

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

Nigga, it's pretty obvious he's baiting.

Hell, 90% of shipping shitposts are that, b8s you fucking SaNafag, get BTFO

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

Reiju will never suck you dry

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

bite strength has nothing to do with muscular strength

What? Do you think jaws move by some kind of magical force that is seperate from the animal's musculature?

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

are you mad that LuNa is going to be the ending?

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

it's expected, Yonji and Reiju were both mistaken for Sanji despite the reversed eyebrows, so I'm betting they've got similar features otherwise.

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

Tbqh the only thing similar is the eyebrow (which is reversed) and, if she's blonde, the hair. She looks much more like Nami than Sanjay.

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

What I mean is that the strength of ones jaws is strong no matter if you are a body building giant or some ultra thin midget

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

You say it's a shitpost but how can Oda do this much foreshadowing and not have Luffy end up with Nami? Without Luffy Nami would still be arlong's slave and Zoro and Sanji were too weak to beat him at the time. Luffy saved Nami and Nami rewards him with her love what's not to get?

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

I SHIP REIJU X LAW
ULTIMATE DOCTOR COUPLE

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

always make me chuckle when sanafags talk about delusion and baiting.

how mad are you that when the crew mistook Yonji for Sanji, Nami's reaction didn't even stood out ?

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

motion is all that matter
So that's basically what you're saying? You can't use common sense your self to put together what's happening so you much rather put up with a shit animate and all the bad that comes with it.

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

Hancock is now a cuck.
If I had talent, I'd draw Carrot and Reiju gorging on Luffy's cock while Hancuck stood in the background, bitterly biting her lip with her hand tucked between her legs.

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

what's bad about it though? from what I hear the manga is usually only about 20 pages per chapter which is too short. The anime stretches that out and puts it in motion. The manga is only one still shot per scene, but to put it in motion they need 1000's of still shots. So in a sense the anime is 1000's of the manga + color. what's not to love?

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

You're a fucking idiot for thinking your bait is working on anyone.

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

Haki wasn'y even a thing back then why ar you talking about it. it's clearly something Oda thought through later on.

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

But Oda plans things 20 years in advance! These threads told me so.

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

Why does Jimbe approaches to Luffy like an enemy? Isn' that weird?

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

His first kiss stole by Sanji look alike how would he recover from this

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

LuNafags trying to do all this damage control after they got BTFO
Kek

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

Nothing happens: the chapter

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

being over 100 posts late
you failure

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

Haha yeah he sure does,

but really he clearly has planed the overall and some significant details of it, but I actually doubt he plans the powers and abilties as throughly as he does everything else, those seem a lot of fluid and off the cuff outside of likely blackbeards.

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

What if this is Green Winch's ability?

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

Aaand the chapter release threads are now officially concluded. Commence the pointless shitposting until next week and cease all meaningful discussion until then. It has been fun.

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

I've always been a fan of the Luffy harem
luffyxeverybody

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

buggy with a rope
boring

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

fuck off Rogersbase

David Butler
David Butler

I'm almost totally sure Sabo wasn't planned out until around the War Saga.

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

germa 66 will won't be in burning blood as a DLC
.why live

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

actually liking shit quality

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

like I would accept that fuccboi as sanji's brother

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

a best

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

But ace came to alabasta with the ASCE tattoo. And I doubt oda was ever plannin to let ace beat BB and live

Asher Collins
Asher Collins

no Caesar
no Lucci
no Mr. 1
no Hody
no Magellan
no East Blue villains
no Wapol
no Foxy
no Senor Pink
no Shiki
no Zephyr
no Kaku
no Ryuma
Koala and Perona get in

Fucking waifufags.

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

nigga got more hair than a super saiyan

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

Fuck, no.

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

From what I've read, Oda had planned on Ace dying since his first appearance. But the tattoo was probably just a tattoo.

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

Why?

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

Reiju sucking the poison out of Luffy
Those suction lips going at it during
Fucking throws her head back and gulps it down in the same motion
Reiju is lewd as fuck.

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

He obviously did his entire design is a major refer to it, notice the frown and smile on his hat, which is what he does when he dies and he even mentions the summit in his introduction which turned out be the literal war of the the best.

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

It's a slicked back pompadour.

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

What do you think would be the reaction of each straw bat if Luffy suddendly died?

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

Reposting this:
"Neechan, its swollen up again!"
"Awww... Sanji-kun... you poor darling... here, let big sis make it better..."
"Ooooh, nee-chan..."
"Mmmmn... sllrp... smk"
"P-poison is coming out..."
"Thats it, sanji. Let nee-chan have aall your poison..."
"Mmmmmmmnsllllllrrrp!"
"Aaaah! Nee-chan!"
"Mmmmnlp"
"There. All better now..."
"Remember, Sanji-kun. Every time it swells up, come to nee-chan and she'll take care of all that poison built up."
"Ha... I love you, nee-chan."
"I love you too, dear little Sanji~"

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

I want to be his back hair, seems like an oda quirk.

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

implying she got her devil fruit that allows her to do that before Sanji disappeared

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

So the REAL Sora is going to show up this arc and fuck everybody up, right?

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

Do we even know it's a fruit and not some weird Germa technology?

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

Haki wasn't a thing back then
So I suppose Shanks scaring away the Sea King wasn't Haki then?

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

Was sora sengoku, I only think this kinda because his back symbol looks like the navys and he has a bird on his head.

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

Conqueror's haki maybe. But armament haki is a different story.

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

So far we only know that their tech lets them mimic geppou without having to learn the skill. Being able to suck poison out of a person and neutralize it within the body sounds like a devil fruit level ability.

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

LuNafags NOT epic btfo?

What's going on?

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

The Sora comic is over 70 years old

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

That seagull and Sora's ability to float on water might as well be Germa technology

Oliver White
Oliver White

Maybe its VegaPunk?

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

We have no idea how old Sengoku is. He has Buddha powers. He may well be immortal.

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

Maybe a Zoan type. Monarch butterflies can eat poison they find in plants, store inside their bodies, and use it to defend against predators

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

Are they called "Germa 66" because if you stood their eyebrows next to eachother they'd look like the number "66" ?

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

the idea that some clown with a sword meant that Luffy would die
luffy just almost died because of a fish

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

no germa stands for german(s) and the 66 means two people lying next to each other, with the left one fucking the right one in the ass

William Davis
William Davis

Baldimore is in the Grand Line, and Vega left there not long ago.

We see him age considerably in the 27 years he's been appearing in flashbacks.

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

luffy just almost died because of a fish

Could that fish kill Magellan?

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

As much as i agree with you barto and burgess are in so im pacified.

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

He's looked exactly the same until the time skip, when he goes full grey.

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

I like my idea more

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

If the viruses from that fish don't die to the poison he ingests and is inside his body, sure

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

I'd have to go with no. Magellan already has to keep a diet of poisonous foods up every day, which by itself could give him immunity to many different poisons. Plus his fruit being poison itself could help reduce the severity of the fish, like it does everything else he eats.

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

Is this officially going to be the best arc?
We're off to a good start

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

carrot is going to be the strawhat
lol, we all know that spot goes to pekoms

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

He's clearly younger here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKudeUxh7Ek

And Buddah isn't immortal

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

Doubt it. Beating W7/Enies Lobby is pretty much impossible. At least for me since Robin is my favourite character on top of these arcs being almost perfect from start to finish.

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

Punching kids with a Battering Ram on your arm
Jesus, Zedd.

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

The Supernovas are chosing their sides.

By the end, which of them will be allied with Blackbeard? My money is on Capone.

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

No, the best arc has already happened. syrup village

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

Kidd seems like his type

Charles James
Charles James

that isn't canon

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

And?

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

He was probably a Fleet Admiral though.
Maybe one of the first.
I think that G66 is good and fought the WG, but were defeated and became WG vassals.. but now they want revenge and are allying with Mom.

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

There was nothing saying it was, but okay.

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

so it doesn't count. I bet your one of those dudes that watches the filler arcs lol

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

one piece general
discussing non-canon
lol

Robert Morris
Robert Morris

I don't know about the best, but Oda would have to drop the ball pretty hard for it to be one of the worse ones.
Arc about Sanji, my favorite Strawhat
A chance for the more neglected Strawhats to shine
Pretty much all of the villains are already likable or intriguing (except maybe Gotti)
Fun candyland aesthetic.

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

Why didn't Luffy and Co. just take an airplane to big mom's base? They are shown to exist in One piece

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

As much as I like her to be a part of the crew and love her character. She doesn't really have a big tragic backstory to be considered a Nakama.

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

There is no way this arc can be good, Oda is starting to lose it

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

source?

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

What do you mean it doesn't count? We're talking about a kid hitting people with a log on his arm and how retarded that is. Does it really matter if it's canon or not?

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

maybe you lost it? I see you posting shit

Levi Ramirez
Levi Ramirez

Oda can make great arcs. But this is looking to be the best arc since Enies Lobby.

Dressrosa pace pretty much destroy the patiences of fans everywhere.

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

Powermanga said they would catch up during Golden Week
Still haven't caught up

What the fuck are they doing?

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

It's not canon though, it never happened in the one piece universe because it wasn't written by Oda

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

I think Zoro is slapping himself in the face somewhere after learning he missed out the once in a lifetime opportunity to beat up people that look like one of his least favourite crew member.

Mason Diaz
Mason Diaz

it's going to just be a rehash enies only replace robin with sanji and cp-9 with germa 66. Throw in some alice in wonderland motifs and tada!! You have yourself an dull arc.

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

Who gives a shit.

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

Zoro didn't go with them though, zoro wasn't on the ship in the last chapter

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

implying there has been a single bad chapter in the last 9 months

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

So why didn't they take Franky with them? Germa 66 could have done some serious damage to Sunny if they wanted to.

Not to mention the talk with Big Mom might not work out and they might need to escape.

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

It'd be like if you drew some shitty drawing and claimed that it sucks and connected it to the one piece universe. No one would care, yet you are treating it like it is canon when it's not

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

They only be around I think two breaks (not including the required Golden Week break).

Oda's on a roll and not overworking himself the silly goose.

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

sure son, sure

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

Because Oda wanted the Curlyhats to get their screentime back.

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

He shouldn't have got that break right after Golden Week.

Oda's turning into Togashi.

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

The one where they are running for ever to get to doffy was terrible

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

yet you are treating it like it is canon when it's not
Except no one is?

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

this chapter was not among the ones released in the last 9 months. The last truly bad chapter (in my opinion at least) was 797

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

That was more than 9 months ago. I think 9 months ago we were in the middle of Dressrosa's wrap up chapters. So what said.

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

Luffy will fight big mom 1v1, get tired and almost killed but then will deus ex machina/willpower his way to a victory. very typical

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

And the countdown, and the ones focused on Rebecca.

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

At least we don't get to see Rebecca and her constant crying ever ag-
She is coming to the Reivere as Violet's lady-in-waiting
Shhhhhit.

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

sure Mr. prophet, sure

maybe i should cap this post for some future hilarity

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

I GEDDIT

William Torres
William Torres

that one wasn't so bad, it was the last time we saw rebecca

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

Forced memes and shipping made one piece threads to the worst threads on Sup Forums now...

Seems like after Naruto ended the cancer needed to spreed elsewere. Sad.

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

I think she is doen crying all the time now that she is together with her father

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

do it and when the arc is done post it. This will be Luffy's first fight with a yonko so they will make it like the fight with crocodile where it seems like a whole other level

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

it wasn't though, we just saw Rebecca again 3 chapters ago

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

I know, One Piece doesn't deserve this. Even /v/ has more civil conversations about One Piece than Sup Forums.

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

Sanji brothers look strong. I bet their father will most likely be a fucking strong man. Maybe he even had short fights with both pirates and marines. Also new tech

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

she doesn't remember her father though, remember sugar wiped her memory of him

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

The threads are fine on release days though. Just don't visit them when there is no chapter.

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

Damn...I never realized that maybe we get backstory about how Sanji meets Zeff.

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

cover stories don't count

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

:3

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

Why are you so desperate for (you)s?

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

yeah how did Sanji meet zeff?

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

ah I see you are this retard

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

Things probably spiraled out of control.

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

rebecca didn't remember her dad, it was a central focus of the arc

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

Jinbe
Fuck yeah. God I hope he joins the crew. He's already my favorite Straw Hat.

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

she never got her memory back

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

But he's boring he has no personality.

What's his quirk going to be? Constantly screaming that he will give his life like he did during ID and MD?

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

favorite strawhat
not a strawhat
he still hasn't official joined yet, he has to clear up some business with big mom first and he doesn't have a tragic backstory either

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

I think their deal with Big Mom goes something like this. They give her some of their technology, and she give them one of her islands to use as their new kingdom.

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

Lemme come up with on:

"One day, there was a big edgy man named Jack. He was so edgy, everyone died. The end."

Maybe one of the gifters had the dick-dick fruit and raped Carrot's family to death too.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

Is this some new attempt of thread derail?

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

Unless something really tragic happens at the wedding involving Jinbe. Luffy wants Jinbe to join right now, and seeing how his Sun Pirates will see him being sent off with Aladdin being the new captain, it be great.

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

Luffy
Son of Dragon, the most dangerous man in the world
Part of the Monster Trio

Sanji
Son of a family of Royal Assassins
Part of the Monster Trio

Zoro
???
Part of the Monster Trio

How much longer until its revealed that Zoro comes from a clan of Wano Hardasses? This is going the Naruto-Genetics-Is-Everything route fast.

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

Luffy-Kun in the background

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

Will you ever stop shitposting about Jinbei you desperate faggot?

Nathan White
Nathan White

The threads are fine on release days though
In my opinion they manage to even get shittier on release days with monetposters and all other spammers being on full force. I miss the days when there were mostly autistic discussions about powers and politics.

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

tfw 5/6 of those are (You)'s

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

Is telling the truth shitposting now?

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

So... all Reiju need to defeat Magellan is giving him a good kiss/blowjob?

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

Why didn't Shanks use haki to save his arm?

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

he's right though, he is just a stern stoic character and doesn't have any unique skills to contribute

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

In my opinion they manage to even get shittier on release day
That is not possible because on release das at least the meme posters stop posting their shit

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

One Piece went through the genetics is everything since the Will of D was introduced user. Hell they even mention that Luffy was special around the first arc.

I would like to see Zoro's backstory, probably his dad or mom showing up from a hard-ass samurai clan from Wano.

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

Nah..

I like how he was just a nobody son of nobody

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

This was an admitted mistake by Oda, he hadn't thought of haki yet and uncharacteristically wrote himself into a corner

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

discussion is already over faggot, some other shiposter was faster than you

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

Straw Hat members must have one identifiable personality gimmick
That's the shit that ruined Sanji though
I think the business with Fisher qualifies as tragic
Sun Pirates will probably join the Straw Hat fleet regardless of what happens with Jinbe.

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

his inherited will lies with his promise to Tashigi

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

Source: Your asshole

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

zoro is probably related to monet because they have the same hair color

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

Hell, if Luffy wins the respect of the Germa 66 through a fire-forged fighting friendship. They probably enter in the Straw Hats alliance.

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

Stereoid pumped New World fishman has weaker bite than a sea king in East Blue.

Good points were made in that picture.

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

it's not though because it is a valid question, not everyone is constantly on these threads and it is an interesting question. We say rayleigh easily defeat a beast with haki yet the yonko shanks is powerless? wat?

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

So realistically, what's left before Raftel and the big war now that Baltigo is not happening? Wano and Elbaf?

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

why repeat the whole discussion? why repeat everything that you can already read in this thread? fuck off

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

that sea king won't last long though, because when luffy and shirahoshi inevitably team up luffy will order shirahoshi to order that fish to hara kiri for what he did to shanks

Thomas White
Thomas White

royal assassin
They're killers user not assassin. And this isn't going a naruto route. Naruto was literally a decedent of gods almost which made him chosen and special. Same can be said for luffy but not sanji. He's just related to a special family similar to neji. And he's only strong because of zeff not because he was born to a special family

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

So there’s Reiju, Yonji, and Sanji.

0 4 3

Sanji’s first appearance was in Chapter 043

Leo James
Leo James

there is no repeating, it was never answered. even oda admitted it was a mistake see

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

Realistically trying to predict where Oda will take the Straw Hats next is like trying to guess the weather. You might see storm clouds but it doesn't mean it's going to rain.

Owen Parker
Owen Parker

actually thinking a tiny jaw like Hodys is even remotely as strong as the one by a sea monster that is 20 times as big
jesus christ, why are some people so fucking brain damaged and uneducated?

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

Oda you bastard

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

GOODAAAA

Isaiah Turner
Isaiah Turner

whole cake -> Wano -> elbaf -> what ever the penultimate island is -> raftel -> mariejois

Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson

even oda admitted it was a mistake see
the inside of your buttcrack

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

there are no japanese chain smokers in my butt crack the last time I checked

Gavin Barnes
Gavin Barnes

Luffy one shots that sea monster in the first chapters of One Piece,
Hody can withstand couple of haki punches from post timeskip Luffy
Hody has weaker jaws than a sea monster in East blue.

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

Same can be said for luffy
It can't since being a D is nothing unique

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

Because something being 20 times bigger than something else matters so much in One Piece.

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

You're shittin me right?

I need to check this

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

but hody has a smaller jaw than the sea monster, with longer jaws the sea monster has more leverage

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

yeah, just like Luffy is weaker than the kraken

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

how should they be when the place is already occupied by a huge black dildo?

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

I take offense to your implications sir, lets not get distracted. Oda made a mistake and his mistake was very obvious even with all the shitty retcon

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

If you're going to take size to measure something's strength then you're on the wrong manga.

William Davis
William Davis

Luffy one shots that sea monster in the first chapters of One Piece
this has nothing to do with the jaw strength of the monster as was already stated in the thread multiple times.
Hody has weaker jaws than a sea monster in East blue.
But this is clearly the case. Do you even size and physical laws?

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

What are you talking about? It is a completely legit argument

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

it's physics though, just because there is willing suspension of disbelief doesn't mean internal consistency doesn't apply

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

The only thing that is obvious here is you pulling shit out of your ass

Logan Ward
Logan Ward

She doesn't really have a big tragic backstory to be considered a Nakama
neither does Zoro
Luffy just picked him up because he wanted someone strong and dependable
We didn't even know about his backstory when his friend died until after he joined Luffy, I think

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

Just because Oda is exaggerrating shit like hell here and there does not mean that normal physical laws do not exist in One Piece. This is no argument at all.

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

The madman strikes again

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

listen I know you are in love with idea that I am a shitposter, i get it. but is what I am saying true or not true? haki has basically been shown to be a god like power and a little sea king bite won't damage it

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

Could be that he was in too much of a hurry to activate his haki. Anyone knows if activating haki takes time?

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

271 replies, 65 posters. jesus fuck, so many shitposting faggots. 137

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

god like power
wut?

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

I never want to get off Mr. Oda's wild ride.

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

95% procent sure it's instant. Wouldn't be an asset otherwise.

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

Most release day fags left so we are down to the usual shitty memers and shitposters

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

Sea Kings are literally the strongest thing in the ocean. Haki from a mere human cannot save the person from a Sea King.

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

"time" as in a fraction of a second. Luffy was about to get eaten maybe he had to forego everything else to get there on time.

David Richardson
David Richardson

Please stop these retarded theories. Not even close.

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

not true since haki is no "god like power" and of course you can get hurt even if you use haki or not, it was shown multiple times and even outright stated in the fucking manga

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

It could be that Sengoku wore that hat as to show that he was like the Sora figure since so many people associate that with the "hero"

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

One of the thinks Vegapunk was annoyed with, was his inability to create a transforming(or was it combining?) mecha. Franky mentioned it when he was showing off the Franky Shogun.

Franky pulled it off thanks to Wapol steel.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

Why was it scared of Shanks if it's so strong?

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

Wait. Is that laser pistol? Like in Cyborg 009? This comic really resembles it.

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

Isn't it just safe to assume that Shanks' CoA wasn't fully developed back then? He probably focused on CoC more than anying rlse. And that doesn't take anything away from his comment to Whitebeard. He was still a worldclass Swordsman.

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

Fuuuuuuuuck. No fucking way. That's crazy.

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

Hopefully hes from some shitty peasant class of wano or something. Fits his character as the dude that has to work hard to achieve greatness.

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

it not since being a D is nothing unique expect
D is one of the two legendary clans from the beginning
they're the ones always in the center of the storm
at least 4 of top 5 strongest EOS characters will have been Ds
90% of Ds are special

So how is it any different? Only thing that might not happen is some some old ancient guy from the past coming to luffy to give him some god like abilities

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

She no longer reminds me of Sanji

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

Doesn't change the fact he had a tragic backstory.

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

sanjis sister
koala
carrot

STOP IT ODA I CAN ONLY FAP SO MUCH

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

To be honest Nancy and that other royal were both pretty hot too.

Oda on a roll.

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

so what? being a D is still nothing unique and not comparable to being literally the chosen one

Jace Thompson
Jace Thompson

we got his backstory before he joined, and it's tragic. It's just shorter than the backstories of the other straw hats so it feels different for the readers.

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

no Mr. 1
no Hody
no East Blue villains
no Kaku

I hated this about pirate warriors too. 1 playable fishman is fucking horseshit, and Mr 1 has one of the coolest fighting style/fruit combos in one piece. I can't stand Perona for snubbing so many cooler characters.

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

Vivi?

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

Honestly, no. The length has nothing to do with it. Usopp's was short too. But Zoro objectively had the least sad backstory ever. This is coming from a Zorofag.

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

Are they going to retcon something for Zoro? Wasn't it theorized his sensei had ties to the Revolutionaries?

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

the least sad backstory is actually Sanjis

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

God damn the raws look so much better. Fuck over leveling smoothing bullshit. I'd rather see the cheap paper texture then the shit we get.

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

in colour
Coloring art that was meant to be black and white is a sin. It looks like shit.

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

This is why I am glad to own the volumes

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

he lost the most important person in his life, the person he looked up to, how is that not tragic?
It wasn't really sad for me either, but losing your best friend is tragic no matter how you look at it.

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

It's not like he needed the other arm

John Cox
John Cox

what's so amazing about this?

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

Whitebeard and Shanks are rivals as emperors. They don't protect each other's turf, they take it.

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

Nothing it's just a fun coincidence

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

The smiley and frown really were a coincidence that happened to work out though, he admitted to that. The tattoo was still probably intentional.

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

What sound are the Germa shoes supposed to make? I hope it's not something retarded like the sound one of Shiki's crewmates used to make while walking.

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

besides all your true facts those don't make a D unique
How not? being a D automatically makes you a threat and destined for greatness. They're basically the ones chosen to rule and be PKs hints why WB told teach he isn't the D roger was waiting for. Yeah being a D doesn't give you some special power but it basically saying you're a chosen one

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

He was on break because a family member died, you cuck.

William Gomez
William Gomez

Because you can only be a chosen one when there are no others with a comparable lineage etc.

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

Sanji's kicks come from Zeff. Sanji's cooking comes from Zeff. The Vinsmokes are powerful, but the Vinsmokes give Sanji is some infamy.

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

No he isn't you should actually look at Togashi's schedule sometime before making asinine comparisons

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

Luffy confirmed for asexual?

Austin Price
Austin Price

Look at those legs shaking tho, he was cumming insta

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

Does he even know he was kissed? He said he blacked out after eating the fish up until not being poisoned. No one said how Reiju saved him, just that she did.

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

you can only be chosen when there's no one else with a comparable lineage

oh you mean like how sasuke was the last uchicha? Oh wait obito and Madara was there.
Maybe you meant like how naruto was the only one from the senju descendent or uzamakis? Oh wait again there was Karin, Nagato, and tsunade.

That's basically makes your argument null and void. Plus how many Ds are left? Garp, law, luffy, dragon and BB. It's pretty clear that luffy is a Chosen one.

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

is shiki's devil fruit canon?

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

no, he loves food

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

Why did the BEST character had to die?

John Williams
John Williams

Yeah, I still can't believe Thatch is fucking dead...

Aiden Long
Aiden Long

is a canon character DF canon

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

Doujins with Sanji's Onee-san when?

Also, when do you think we'll see Sanji's other two (minimum) siblings?

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

Dead in a backstory

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

yes

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

Carrot better stay the fuck off, two animal people is already pushing it.

Jordan Ortiz
Jordan Ortiz

She swallows
Sweet Jesus

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

Wow can't believe Oda would just write a myself in like that!

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

Luffy crying out to his creator as he dies
Kinda touching but it's still pretty lame to break the 4th wall like that.

William Bennett
William Bennett

How many brothers do you think there are?
inb4 66

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

I hope the only ones left are Ichiji and Niiji. I don't want another arc with a billion characters.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

user you are shit out of luck if you don't want a ton of characters per arc. We have the entirety of Big Mom's crew, everyone invited to the wedding, half the Straw Hats, the Germa 66 crew, Reverie, and everything dealing with Kaido. That's at least a hundred characters right away, plus unexpected appearances Oda is certainly going to throw in.

James Morales
James Morales

Fair enough, but that's all the more reason not to have Goji and Sanji's mom (well, okay maybe in the obligatory flashback).

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

Do you guys think there is a Reiji?

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

shit tier bait

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

still heading to Raftel

What for?

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

One Piece is going to be there.

Robert Diaz
Robert Diaz

You think they haven't combed the shit out of that island? Anyways, not the center of the X as far as implications come.

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

Even if One Piece isn't there for some reason, it's still going to be a future destination. Oda set up a whole quest involving the Road Poneglyphs. Do you think that after the Strawhats find Kaido and Mom's they suddenly find out they were going on a wild goose chase?

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

reaching Raftel was going to begin the new journey searching for the RPs

Exactly because that. The hunt is on for the copies of the RPs.

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

I miss Usopp

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

It took us a year and a half before we cut to the Curlyhats on Zou. How long until we see the Marimohats again?

Luke Young
Luke Young

Who's to say there isn't another -ju in there?

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

Does anyone still have that pic of who they think is Sanji's dad because he says 'EEEEEEH I'M SANJI'S DAD'?

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

suppose to be the year of sanji
they already have a "get out of an ass whooping card" (aka Lola vivre card)
zoro isn't here

Seeing as oda hates sanji and inserts his self as zoro I'm willing to bet we will have a cut scene to them, the reverie, and The RA. And this will all happen within in this year and oda will end sanji year around chapter 900 since he loves to do big things for every 100 chapters,

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

Any more love for how perfect the voice cast is for the crew, regardless of how bad the anime gets?

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't already fapped to Reiji in that panel where she swallows.

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1XZpq2xoeA
4:55

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

That hairstyle looks familiar...

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

no doujin of Wanda and Carrot

madness

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

Soon, my dear user. I can feel them coming.

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

They have super technology to make super candy

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

When will we expect art for reigi?

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

How old is the comic supposed to be again?

Vito must be in his 30s-40s
he's been reading the comic since he was a kid
in the panel where he's reminiscing there's what appears to be a fully grown Ichiji and Niji

Either each generation has a number theme or Sanji's brothers are old as balls

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

Let's see if I can spot all the characters
Laki at the beach
Tashigi and Kalifa in the girl's locker room
no idea who the pizza delivery guy is
Mr 9, Igaram, and Mr 5. photographing the ruins
Kuma and Tsuru climbing the mountain
Smoker arresting Brook for creeping on Boa with Marigold behind her
Enel and his priests beaten up by Luffy Franky and Zoro.
Nami marrying Bon-Chan
Fucking Buggy
Did I miss anyone?

Ayden Jones
Ayden Jones

Oh shit, screencapping this sick call now.

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

That line about Papa Zoro caring the most
Ohh, my heart.

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

Nope he saw Nami's tits twice and freaked out, which also means LuNa confirmed

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

What would Hancock's reaction to this chapter be?

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

IN the locker room scene you can see 2 girls in the cracks between the images to the left. One is that Foxy chick, and the other I can't recognize.

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

Carrot

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

Monarch Butterflies

Hudson James
Hudson James

Japan does have a thing for OP butterflies.

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

Mozu or Kiwi I think

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

It's not worth an over-reaction when it's something obvious introduced with the character's first appearance.

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

I'm really wondering how far into this arc it'll be before we learn why the fuck an Assassin Prince was working as an apprentice chef on a cruise ship.

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

If we're desperate enough, we can compare the circle things on Reiju to the little white things on a Monarch Butterfly. That one is quite the stretch though. And it's orange, which is a shame.

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

it was an evil cruise ship

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

our new job is to get close to Red Leg Zeff and assassinate him
let's send Sanji on his first job

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

Wait, how did Nami know he was Sanji's younger brother?

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

To master the art of fatal cuisine.

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

He wanted to be a chef not an assassin so he ran away

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

Sanji's Dad: Hey Sanji hasn't come back yet, should we first check for the whereabouts of Red Leg Zeff?
Sanji's Brothers: Nah just wait till he becomes a world famous pirate then we'll find him

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

Goldigger instincts

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

Because he has 4 in his name

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

Don't forget monarchs aren't the only poisonous type of butterflies

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

easily runs away from greatest assassin family of royals
as a child

I think not, sir.

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

by his horny eyes

John Allen
John Allen

And, what? They just knew that Zeff was bound to attack that ship?

Yes, that seems like the basic explanation. It was already a mystery as to WHY a cruise ship would hire a small child to work as an apprentice, but you can sweep that under the rug as just some anime eccentricity. But now that we know he's this assassin prince, it really makes one question just as to how he ran away and got hired on that ship.

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

I may be slow or just retarted, but the Vinsmokes named their kids after numbers

(Rei)ju - 0th
(San)ji - 3rd
(Yon)ji - 4th

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

I don't get how butterflies are seen as beautiful.

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

Slowclap.gif
Good for you user.

We're already talking about when we'll see 1 and 2.
Feel free to join in.

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

You look at the wings and ignore the bug body.

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

give us a kiss

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

also requesting

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

Yeah. The voice acting and music was honestly the only thing that kept me watching for as long as I did. They're all phenomenal at their jobs.

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

Baratie Sanji/Luffy could one shot it come on

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

bug eyes are so cool

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

not liking bright colored insects
being this cold hearted
you are not fun, I wish I knew where you were so I could throw a milkshake at you

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

You ignore the freaky space alien parts and look at the pretty wings.

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

They could have been on the boat when the storm hit it.

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

Correction their wings are beautiful. Without those they're just big ass mosquito

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

everything is beautiful in their own way

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

He was famous already for fighting Mihawk who back then must have been at least stronger than pre time skip Zoro stop shitposting

Mason Stewart
Mason Stewart

consider they're all being drawn right now

unless they aren't, in which case, you should commission something

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

Kill yourself, I refuse to post in the same thread as you, fuck off.

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

Easiet google search I've done, I found it :)

Logan Sanders
Logan Sanders

Given that Zoro was one of the few strawhats with a surname from the very beginning I always figured we'd meet some other Roronoa at some point.

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

Guess which chapter Sanji was introduced in?

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

does sanjis sister being hot mean sanjis actually pretty good looking?

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

that moment you learn the truth about mantis eyes

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

She got her looks from the better looking parent. Sanji is hideous.

James Allen
James Allen

tfw it feels right

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

Does anyone know where Pan D. Man is going to fit into this arc?

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

so why did oda show the readers that he is weak to poison again?
will magellan come back?
does big mom or the kaido have an even deadlier poison crewmate?
was it only to show off rule 63 sanji kissing luffy?

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

so why did oda show the readers that he is weak to poison again?
he isn't weak to posison. it has been stated its an insta kill posion for normal humans and can kill giants too.

Oliver Carter
Oliver Carter

not sure why but Luffiro was the strongest one

ZORO FAGS

B T F O
T
F
O

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

That scene wasn't to remove Luffy's poison immunity. More likely, it was to have Luffy, with his insane poison tolerance, job to the fish skin therefore establishing its potency. Expect that exact poison to come up some time later.

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

The fish skin had a virulent poison = causes disease by viruses or pathogens

Magellan's poison = toxins

Luffy has strong bodily resistance, but is not immune and will still die to the first

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

Luffy mixed Sanji with his SISTER
well, he *was* an okama after all

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

this isn't canon

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

Does he even know he was kissed?
Maybe because he wasn't kissed? Do you not realize that CPR is a live saving procedure?

Jesus christ you virgins would think a girl brushing past your shoulder is first base.

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

CPR
wow I dodn't know cpr consisted of sucking I thought it was blowing air

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

It was to tease a bit of poison pinks abilities.

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

lol

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

It's just a coinky-dinky.

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

Big Mom's acidic spit that melts anything will just burn and hurt Luffy a little bit.

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

Ok so lets establish what we've learned

it's at least 5 vinsmoke siblings
younger brother has the same stupid ass trait as sanji
vinsmokes dad values sanji worth only as 177 million berri
reiji is a zoan butterfly most likely(but then again why would she use technology to fly instead of her wings?)
luffy personility and level of care for his crewmates change like the season
jinbe will join this arc

I think I covered most of it

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

It's almost like Luffy can wear an invisible coat or armor.

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

I feel like Nami has been getting a lot more touchy feely with Luffy recently, but I could've just been speedreading. Probably doesn't mean anything, just noticed it.

Luke King
Luke King

After whole cake island and Wano we're going to have 3 road poneglyphs so we go wherever the fourth is.

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

It's mutual, really.

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

Remember the bomb Luffy sent from FI? Now Jinbei has orders to capture Luffy or watch FI be destroyed. Or maybe she will gift him Shirahoshi's head.

Eli White
Eli White

So if there is 4 brothers why is it sanji that has to get married besides plot convenient ? I mean they just said big mom wants to be tied by blood and it's clear the younger brother (who's probably 16) loves ladies just as much as sanji does. Plus he actually likes his family so I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem marrying him off. So why was sanji chose

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

The Sea Kings were talking about Momonosuke's clan here right?

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

Isn't it obvious? Papa Vinsmoke doesn't think the rest of his family is expendable. Sanji is worthless to him outside of this, it's okay to leave him as a sex-toy for the Linlin-freaks.
Them or the D.

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

Does haki protect you from it completely?

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

Sanji is the oldest male

Blake Young
Blake Young

When he got bit by Hody, he said his haki wasn't strong enough to block it properly, so I'm assuming as it gets tougher, it can do almost anything.

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

You do realize they said the third son not the third child right?

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

Most things beautiful are also dangerous.

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

Hody is weak as hell. No way he compares to a yonko. Luffy's haki gets stronger but he's facing stronger enemies.

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

Totally forgot that. Then the older two are already married.

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

remember the bomb?
now it's used for a stupid plot Device by jinbe haters to come up with another reason why he
doesn't join

Nice fanfic

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

thinks sanji is expandable yet
wasted years, money, and time trying to find him
went out of his way to make sure no type of harm comes to his son

Sure user

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

Maybe you should try to think about what I said a little. Expendable in this context means in relation to... what, user? What did I say in the next sentence, user?

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

If you really want Carrot to join the strawhats, you have to at least have a more tragic backstory than "I died a slow painful death from poison"

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

he's worthless to him outside of this

Basically saying he only cares and needs sanji for this deal, which isn't true. He's been looking for sanji before the marriage was even proposed. Which shows he isn't expandable at all

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

been looking for sanji before the marriage was even proposed
I can only assume he's been looking for him for just such a reason though. I refuse to believe Papa Vinsmoke is a good guy who cares about his son deeply.

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

Jinbei pops up on random ship without confirming whot hey are
Isn't friendly
Shit ensues

Gabriel Diaz
Gabriel Diaz

Isn't it obvious? Papa Vinsmoke doesn't think the rest of his family is expendable. Sanji is worthless to him outside of this, it's okay to leave him as a sex-toy for the Linlin-freaks.

You are retarded. I guess you missed the part where it said Sanji's father has been searching for him since he left them. Then immediately changed his bounty to 'only alive'. Plus turning Capone's crew into bitches by ordering them not to even scratch him or they die.

The Big Mom alliance is a recent thing. Sanji was probably chosen because he is a pirate and Big Mom appreciates cooking. It's probably also a convenient way for Papa Vinsmoke to get him wrapped up with the family again once they found him.

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

I really like jinbei but you cant tell me those last few panels weren't sort of sketchy.

Austin Perry
Austin Perry

I refuse to believe he's a good dad who cares for his kids

Well believe it. He's been looking for sanji ever since he left home. And he might not be as caring as it sounds since sabo dad basically did the same thing but this does say that he isn't less valuable then his siblings

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

No, they inscribe poneglyphs, not make ships, might be a group somewhat related to Franky's teacher. Makes more sense since it was left underwater, kind of need fishmen or merfolk to work on it there.

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

Okay, fine. You convinced me. Papa Vinsmoke is totally just worried about his son and doesn't see him as a tool at all. He's a good guy and will join Luffy's crew and shit.

Leo White
Leo White

Why would you take the time to be a passive aggressive cunt on Sup Forums of all places?

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson

Where else then?

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

literally this, if you look any deeper into it you're retarded

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

last few panels are sketchy

Yeah they would be if I didn't know oda so well. Im willing to bet he will just have Aladdin bring the strawhats to him and help them get through the area without being blown to bits.

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

No it might not mean he is definitely a good guy. He could be one of those hardcore royal fathers who wants to keep all his ducklings in line in order to control his bloodline.

The point being made was that he was looking for Sanji before they started to get cozy with Big Mom. Meaning he was never expendable.

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

Like I said he doesn't have to be the caring father as sabo dad wasn't but did the exact samething. Sanji could just be of high value to him

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

I actually support this.
But maybe I'm swayed by recent experiences.
And so is Oda.

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

ITS NOT LIKE YOU
TO SAY SORRY

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

One of them better join. SH crew needs another girl

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

I'm waiting for the Sanji is twice as strong/deadly with his hands but refuses to use them chapter

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

one of them better because the strawhats needs another girl to get in the way and eventually thrown to the side

Sure user. CC and jinbei will join this arc and pudding will postpone their wedding til sanji can find all blue

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

we need another Brook!
Fuck off Jinbeifags, can't wait for that fat sack of shit to die

Liam White
Liam White

Does poison just taste really good in the OPverse? Magellan ate poison, and recently Reiju and Luffy took note of how good the poisonous skin was.

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

we need another brook
Yeah except for the fact that

he's actually strong and doesn't need help fighting his battles
would easily be in the postion to take a spot of the monster trio
would have a useful job on the ship as a helmsman
can swim
won't keep making idiotic jokes that's are no longer funny

He's nothing like brook you jinbei hater. All of you have no good reason for why he won't join expect because you all don't like him since he isn't funny or somehow don't have character. Fuck off oda already confirmed him to be the next strawhat pretty much and I don't want to here your crying when the obvious happens.

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

hahahahaha thats the stupidest shit ever

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

Hear*

plus you said you can't wait for a none flashback character to die in OP. That isn't about to happen user you can just keep waiting until you die

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

Man Niji has shit hair.

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

Im sick of these types of cliffhangers. Its not a twist or a surprise when Oda writes them so often.

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

How will they bring back Eneru?
GIGAVOLTU VARSE!

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

She already got a doujin.

Owen Carter
Owen Carter

I'm saying he has already done this shit like 5+ times since dressrosa I believe. and all of them so far have been ones that don't amount to much.
1) while climbing up zou something comes falling "is it raizo?" (oh it's just a monkey)
2) we then end on A talking animal appearing in nami clothing "how is that possible"(finds out its just Wanda who switch clothing and minks are born as furries)

3) we ended with Wanda telling the strawhats they had to go to whale forest to get their dead friends or some to that nature with a dark look ( turns out they're talking about brook)
4) nami cries to luffy how she's sorry about sanji "oh what happened to sanjI? (he's just left voluntarily to handle a situation and promised to be back)
5) ends the RA island destroyed by BB "man BB defeated dragon that's crazy" (actually no one knows and the Marines just got there while BB was destroying the place)
6) oh vinsmoke appear "now shit is about to go down while luffy is poisoned" (luffy just gets a kissed to be healed and they said they will act like they haven't seen them)

Now this shit.

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

Are you implying you wouldn't fap to reverse-browed Sanji? Get him into dress and he behaves like a girl, so where is the problem?

Kayden Roberts
Kayden Roberts

Luffy's first kiss is from a genderswapped Sanji

I need to sit down. I'm not ready to process the ramifications of this bullshit

LuSan incoming

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

Who is the top?

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

Luffy of course. Sanji would put up a token fight about it but that's all

And then Sanji will have to show Luffy what to do because Luffy's only concern was winning the argument, not knowing what they were actually fighting about

they only do it once or twice before agreeing its terrible on both ends(Luffy still has no idea what the point is. Sanji goes off like a shot EVERYtime he's allowed to top) and they just decide to cuddle thereafter

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

Suppose Yonji was as strong as Sanji
Could the crew without Luffy have defeated him to get the antidote?

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

with Carrot and Pedro there? Probably

If you only mean Brook, Nami and Chopper? Then nah

Aladdin was there though so Luffy would have been fine one way or the other

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

Can fishmen use haki?

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

one piece thread: fujoshit edition

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

That's like asking Fishmen can use Roukshiki...we just don't know.

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

Dellinger, Jack, Jinbei should be able to, but never do. Fishmen are weak-willed creatures? Sasuga racist Oda.

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

forgetting the strongest memeber
Gaoh!

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

didnt Jinbei stop Akainu?

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

Probably not. It's most likely the reason that fishman karate exists

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

Pekom's is a bitch as far as im concerned until he proves himself

How does he get taken out by Capone who runs away from Nekomamushi without fuss? Something's wrong with that picture

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

Bright colors on organisms are often used as a warning signal that they are poisonous. I don't want anything to do with that.

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

can Koala use haki?

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

You should have been here in dressrosa. That was a terrible time.

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

Can Carrot and minks use haki?

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

Pekom's strong, he'd one-shotted Carribou.

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

Nah, Caribou was just pathetic. He relied WAY to heavy on his DFs ability to engulf people, and didn't focus on the other benefits of it, he had a really good thing going with the Gatling Gun, but he should have branched out more.

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

it's so hard not to get baited by this

so hard

Parker White
Parker White

good times

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

I'm pretty sure this was observation. And Even if it wasn't haki Rayleigh said that every living being has haki

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Alright. But no armanent haki.

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

how does he get taken out while not paying attention or thinking that his own crewmate will attack him from behind

I don't think it's that hard to figure out user. I mean anyone can lose when you don't expect something. How did CC beat luffy the first time? How did a fucking giant eel take shanks arm? How did squado land a hit on WB? The list goes on

runs away from nekomamushi without a fuss
1) the power gap between those two and him is Hugh
2) unlike pekom, neko would have been on his guard not to mention the minks would have backed him once a fight had broke out and he would have definitely lost

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

No but that's just because no fishermen has been put in a position to use it. Like sanji hasn't used it either. But I'm sure if minks can use it then so can fishermen

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

Like sanji hasn't used it either.

Sanji has been using it all along

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

When has he used it outside of a gag?

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

blackleg

since he joined the strawhats

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

Headcanon.

Blake King
Blake King

Or more likely a joke you literal autist.

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

some horses you just cant lead to water, user

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

I didn't laugh. Try harder.

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

>>141756599

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

New Thread
/a/thread/141756646#p141756646

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

another retard who ignores the part about bite strength

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

He got shot in the back by Capone, who he thought to be his crewmate, it wasn't a straight up fight.

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

luffy personility and level of care for his crewmates change like the season
What?

Aaron Harris
Aaron Harris

How does he get taken out by Capone who runs away from Nekomamushi without fuss? Something's wrong with that picture
shit this retardation hurts

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

Actually Luffy should have more females now that he is a world famous pirate
Nami, Vivi, Robin, Hancock, Shirahosi and Rebecca. Thats enough for now.

David Bailey
David Bailey

Almost all of those bar Hancock are romantically interested in anyone bar shipping nonsense

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page