Have you ever tried to imitate something you see in anime?

Evan Hughes
Evan Hughes

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGyn7128LCk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6JnMu2SsDo
http://www.origami-instructions.com/origami-ninja-star.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW1QY76d-40
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35125739)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frMqTljxL-E
Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

Once, I tried speaking Japanese.

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

Run like Naruto.

I think this is why nobody wanted to be my friend at school.

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

I've always wanted to be on the receiving end of an orc rape. Does that count?

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

maybe

Ethan White
Ethan White

I... ran one time like naruto ninjas... I still want to die

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

I like to try cooking the stuff that I see in anime. Sometimes it turns out great, sometimes not. Like 75 percent of Japanese cuisine seems to be fatty and salty foods, so it's always turns out alright.

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

i didn't even fucking like naruto either, i thought it was gay

fuck. FUCK!

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

I did that for awhile as a kid, except I wasn't imitating Naruto, I was imitating DBZ.

Except we were like, 8 or something and everyone was familiar with DBZ so all the boys were cool with it.

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

Sitting seiza
Crossdressing

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

getting "injured" but making an epic comeback during PE. everyone recognized i was fucking faking

please die, old me

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

Sora No Woto got me to try Calvados.

It's pretty tasty, would recommend.

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

I knew a girl who did this once, but she was just fucking insane, and I doubt she watched anime at all.

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

Doing Kamehameha when I was a kid... A lot...

Jack James
Jack James

I started doing the push the glasses up before saying something cool thing. It's been going pretty well.

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

Yes!! I beat the shit out of a bully with a chair.

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

anime made me trans

John Lopez
John Lopez

I push up my glasses more often, but I'm afraid that I'm accidentally flipping people off. Not flat like this

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

No but sometimes I hear Japanese when it's actually a different language, even my own. When I was a kid I "sang along" to the Speed Racer theme song with gibberish Japanese, even though the song is in English; I think that was a combination of the poor quality of the tape and me being retarded.

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

But not like this either

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

I subconsciously adopted to adjusting my glasses by pushing the middle part upwards instead of doing it with both hands on the side.

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

When I was a kid, I went on holiday and the sun turned my hair slightly blonder so I assumed I was turning super saiyan.

I also tried saying NANI?! one for comedic effect and just looked autistic.

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

Sometimes I say dostedt when someone acts upset

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

Me and a friend tried flying training DBZ style back in middle school

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

I bought Pocky today.
I make japanese style curry and rice sometimes.
I'm thinking about building my own kotatsu.

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

Japanese style curry sucks, though. Who the fuck thinks using potatoes and rice in the same dish would be a good idea?

Adrian Martinez
Adrian Martinez

Someone who hasn't his eyes wide open to see his curry is bullshit

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

Kotatsus look comfy as fuck, I dunno why they haven't been introduced in the West. I looked on Amazon and they're far too expensive to buy but at the same time, building something thats heated and wooden is just asking for a house fire.

William Ward
William Ward

I convinced a few middle/high school kids that doing this was cool. I wonder what they're going through now.

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

yeah i am a little worried about that

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

I run like naruto all the time.
Much faster than walking

David Green
David Green

Futons and Japanese curry.

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

normally i'd agree that two starches in one dish is not good but i think it works pretty well with curry for some reason

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

Underrated post.

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

I turn and tilt my head every time someone speaks to me.

Asher Collins
Asher Collins

I sometimes adjust my glasses using my right hand on the side and other times I push them up with my index finger to the middle.

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

I did this too. But I did karate as a kid.

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

Underrated.

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

potatoes and rice
I was 100% with you about jap curry being bullshit but then you crossed a motherfucking line.
There is no lover of curry who would agree with what you have just said NONE. EVERY curry is to be paired with rice NO EXCEPTIONS, adding potatoes? Nothing wrong with that. NOTHING AT ALL.
Some tribes in the subcontinent frequently fight over the place of potatoes in the cooking process, but none would ever question its merits with rice.
Fuck off secondary. Fuck the FUCK off.

Isaac White
Isaac White

WITHOUT the crossdressing ofcourse.

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

I say Haaah like the haha brothers from Eyeshield21.

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

when I apologize I clap my hands together, prostrate myself, and say 'gomen gomen'

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

I bought some rum raisin icecream

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

lol, who are you trying to kid?

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

Was it public? Were you around friends when you just shouted nani?

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

I did this apart from I was imitating sonic. For one brief moment of my existence I actually wanted to go fast like sonic. The embarrassment is crippling.

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

Thanks to anime, I've contemplated the real life ramifications, challenges and advantages of having a 7 meter long, half snake woman as a wife for far longer than I'd care to admit.

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

Just with my friends, they gave me an awkward look and said what, leading me to trying to argue that it sounds funnier in Japanese.

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

It got me into martial arts and Got me pretty fit

Not bad overall

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

Say that to my curry and not online mother fucker

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

remember running like naruto during recess

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

Machi is so broken.

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

Jesus christ man. I probably would've offed myself after that

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

I have before my body is dry on my lifting playlist, its great to DL to yet I'm so paranoid someone will hear it through the headphones.

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

We all know you ran like naruto too user no need to be upset.

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

Gomenasai, I'm Ken-sama.

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

I do it at the gym and Its not bad. even had people ask me to help them start

Adrian Stewart
Adrian Stewart

tfw can't find a Pocky in this stupid fucking country

All I can get are clones and gook shit.

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

yes i tried to go saiyan i was like >:(

William Ward
William Ward

Boku no Pico convinced me to molest an underaged trap in the back of my mini cooper.

I'd give it about a 6/10

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

After watching Oreimo I bought girls clothes and I started subtly seducing my brother. I'm not even gay.

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

The chinese and korean knockoffs are usually better value for the same exact experience.
Bought pocky once; Not something I'd do again.

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

Making an origami Shuriken few years back, pretty aerodynamic.
Also I still use this gesture then apologizing , doesn't even unnatural at this point.

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

after watching Silver spoon I tried to eat rice with a raw egg and it was disgusting

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

/b/catalog#s=log

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

If a guy did that to me I would throw up

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

We're all little girls here user.

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

i got nrt`d a bunch of times so i guess

John Cooper
John Cooper

Who the fuck thinks using potatoes and rice in the same dish would be a good idea?
I've been raised eating it and I still do. Potatoes are delicious, rice is always a great side dish and curry combines the two starches and brings out a soft and hard texture to taste the curry's flavor in two different ways. Your redundancy rule shows your limits, get the fuck out.

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

Curry.

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

shut up red button nip monkey

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

Not sure if this counts but I did a Falcon Punch on some drunk starting shit in the apartment below me. Don't punch like that, it hurts your wrist

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

I say ara ara very often. Gendo pose too. Like everybody I tried the kameha when I was young (never worked).
EVERYTHING in ajime no ippo until it became ridiculous like dempsey roll 4th dimention + oxygen muscle.

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

I'm thinking about getting a license and buying a car because of Initial D.

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

i want to learn how to drift because of that show. it looks sugoi

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

I turned into a lesbian and got really good in mahjong. Also I get lost a lot now, can't find a toilet when really need one and for some reason my hair sticks out.

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

Who the fuck thinks using potatoes and rice in the same dish would be a good idea?
90% of the fucking world?

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

all these kids wanting to run like Naruto
I always wanted to run like Road Runner. I would fold my arms to the side like wings, lean forward, and then kick my legs out to the side in an attempt to move my feet in a circle as I ran.

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

I prefer actual faceless men to orcs.

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

Fucking degenerate. Orcs aren't human, so its fine when a group of them rape you. But actual men? Kill yourself.

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

Why is that so dry? at least post good curry.

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

Tried doing tamagoyaki once, since it seemed easy enough.

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

I tried having friends

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

Off yourself, Japanese curry is delicious.

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

I do Shaft tilts without realizing it now, despite knowing how autistic it must look.

Also it got me into iaido, which is a pretty fun hobby.

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

Unbelievable. I have the exact same problem with that exact same song. just put this on instead https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGyn7128LCk

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

Ever since i bought larger glasses Ive had to push them up way more often. its nice having a larger field of vision that isnt blurry but god damn its annoying that they fall down so easily

William Taylor
William Taylor

I tried runing like hanzo, that ninja from Double Dragon 3. almost fell from going so inclined forward.

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

strapping giant rocks to your backs?

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

can't handle the carbs fatty gaijin?

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

i did that too like a retard but since i didnt have cable so i never saw naruto. the reason i did it was because of sonic

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

Why isn't running like naruto a meme? I think it should be

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

Wot? Care to explain the 2move my feet in circles as I ran" part

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

also adding
ironically in highschool,long after i stopped running like a retard, i was the fastest runner and had the highest vertical jump despite being a short nerdy white kid in a gym class of mostly athletic black kids and asians

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

Surrounded by soaking wet women probably

John Martinez
John Martinez

I do that weird knuckle crack from tokyo ghoul. I found out i could crack my knuckles that way after watching the show. It's now a habit that i can't get rid of
Also i used to do the naruto run in elementary school

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

I tried the instant transmission when I was a kid. And also me and my friends in school "choose" DBZ characters and fight to see who was strongest. But that was just beating the shit out of each other.

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

ranzou? whatever was his name.

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

I LOVED it for a while, then it came out really bad, and it was fucking disgusting, and since then I'venever had it again

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

I made Thai curry today and skipped the rice. I already made the stuff and realized I forgot the rice. Honestly, the potatoes really are all the starch you'd need, and I liked eating it like a stew instead of drenching my basmati with it.

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

i said "itadakimasu" during dinner in front of my family

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

This piece of shit I knew through some old friends once sat next to a girl he liked that they invited along to eat at a restaurant; he mentioned something about the food being spicy, ordered it anyway, and proceeded to pose in this stupid-ass Takahashi-reaction pose and fall to the ground (in a cringe-worthy neckbeard weeaboo attempt to be cute and impress her). I'm told that girl never came around ever again.

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

I was actually able to rig one up with an IKEA table and a comforter. It still required the genuine kotatsu heater, but it's beyond worth it, and the shipping was plenty cheaper since it's not an entire goddamned table being shipped across the ocean. Hell, I'm posting from under it right now.

Also, even though you'll see warnings about having to step down the voltage or whatever because >Japanese currents, know that I've had no trouble without using any sort of transformer. I would still recommend keeping the dial turned relatively low (it gets pretty hot, so you probably wouldn't want to crank it anyhow).

In other words, yes. Make yourself a fucking kotatsu.

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

I had to look up what that was cause I crack pretty much everything I can crack. I've been doing that shit since I was a little kid. Can pop every finger that way, and twice usually. One per joint or whatever. People must think I'm some weaboo autist, but I've been doing this since forever

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

I gained a spontaneous habit of bowing in front of people when apologizing.

I fucking hate it I'm not a disgusting weeb like you fucks.

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

I'm learning Japanese, and heading there soon. I find myself doing a lot of things I'd do when talking to Japanese people, but with English speakers. It's fucking weird, and they probably think I'm some weirdo weeb

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

Okay here's one
Third Grade
Love the shit out of Naruto
I decide to make my own jutsu zzz
Name it "Rock Throw Jutsu"
I smash my hands together and pick up a 2 hand fulls of pebbles
I throw the pebbles in a classmate's face
Got sent up to the office, made his eyes bleed or someshit
I never do "Rock Throw Jutsu" again

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

Over the course of a few years I subconsciously adopted sometimes doing various anime-type laughs, mostly if it's a low-key type chuckle or if I'm feeling smug. Wasn't intentional, I guess I just like the sound of them too much.

Sometimes it's a moe-type "ehehehehe" but one time someone commented my laugh was really amusing, and I later realized I had softly ohohoho'ed out loud at someone else's fuckup. As long as no one pieces it together I'm not too worried about it.

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

Oh man, that reminds me. I watched an episode of Malcolm in the Middle where the geek girl who knows krav maga does some throat hit thing, and I did that to three other kids. Surprised I didn't get expelled, especially since I did it to one while they were running, so they fell down on the spot and started coughing their lungs out and choking

Christian Long
Christian Long

I thought getting angrier made me stronger like Gohan. This was before Gohan became an adult, though.

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

This is fucking great.

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

I do the typical neck crack on both sides and follow up by saying "What a pain in my ass" when I get upset at something

Oliver Rogers
Oliver Rogers

You don't have to pretend it wasn't you. Your with friends

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

I do that shit where I put one hand behind my head when I'm apologizing.

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

I never do "Rock Throw Jutsu" again
Truly the most forbidden of jutsu. I'm amazed the technique didn't sap all your chakra.

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

I promise this wasn't me. This dude used to stop by the dojo I train at but since he wasn't learning any anime fireball techniques and preferred to sit 20 feet away from everyone to be stoic, he stopped coming around. He and his brother used to hang out with some old friends of mine since we all used to be into anime and video games but these guys were weird. His brother married the first Japanese girl he could because anime and he liked to dress like Goldenboy (jeans way too high, t-shirts tucked in, and the most boring 80's hair he could get). I couldn't fucking stand either one of them.

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

fuck, same here. i didn't even know that it was out of the ordinary. luckily though it's not the most popular show, so the only people who would see me as a weab probably are as well.

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

i acted like a deredere in high school to get a girl and it worked

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

Do you go "yaaaa gomen gomen"?

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

I got myself summoned to another world desu

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

Knew a guy in high school who would literally try and talk like an anime character all the time, he'd yell about everything and do hand signs from Naruto. I think he may actually have been autistic though, relatively nice guy but impossible to hang out with. Pic related is his facebook.

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

I tried having a girlfriend who looked 15.
turns out she really was 15.

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

if you're a lesbian.... then why are you on an imageboard full of dudes?!

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

I've noticed I often do a very slight bow when I think someone for something.

I've also had people tell me I have a unique /amusing laugh. Don't know if it's anime-related though. I do do kind of an "ohohoho" laugh when an "oh shit" moment happens.

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

I noticed I wiggle my fingers when I'm being impatient.

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

LOGH taught me that you can steam stale bread and it will become light and fluffy again, as if it were fresh-baked. For a little while, at least.

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

Is this an anime thing? I mean, I've seen it in anime but I'm pretty sure people actually do it.

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

Excuse you, almost everyone in Asia has a variation of a meal with potatoes and rice in it!
- has explained it perfectly along with >> 141742251

Robert Clark
Robert Clark

I tried talking to a girl
Just kidding I'm a pathetic piece of garbage

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

Did you actually type out the numbers to his post? You know if you click on them they automatically get added to the post...

As for me, i say eh alot, and point at my nose instead of my chest when i ask if its me. That and when i deny something i shake my hand like something stinks. I also have pic related's personality

This is why i stay away from shonen

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

ho no, once upon a time, I was young!

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

I reach out towards the sky/sun/moon like they do in the animes.

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

Sitting seiza
How the fuck do nips do this for extended periods of time anyway? I can barely last 5 minutes without the circulation to my feet and ankles cutting off and starting to feel like there are pins and needles in them.

I would wager I've tried at least half the things posted in this thread. Just not the nurudo shit, man that's hella gay.

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

Recently I made motorcycle noises and pretended to shoot missiles while riding my bicycle.

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

I tried some drifting and I'm still regretting, I won't stop you from trying but do it carefully.

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

Did you died

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

tch
ehhhhhhhhh?
haah?

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

I laughed

James Baker
James Baker

That guy on highschool who did ran like that.

Glad I learn how to hide my powerlevel early.

Julian Young
Julian Young

You sealed away your most powerful hidden technique, as expected of anon-sama.

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

Fuck I hate that.

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

Practice makes perfect.

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

I knew a black kid who was super fuckin into the ninja shit. Played basketball pretty killer, and actually showed up with a headband he made for himself. He was actually so black, he was blue. But he was fast as fuck, and would do all these weird acrobatic tricks and shit in matches, or in fights. Only time I've seen anybody use a low ground kick effectively, honestly. I think he also did tae kwon do and kapoera

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

You can tell instantly a person with a profile like that is a total outcast.

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

2002; in college
for me, anime was always "I saw some cool shit on TV/ downloaded from the internet/ whatever and it was cool"
I meet Jared fucking Riches
he eats breathes sleeps lives Rorouni Kenshin
Everything is Kenshin
Kenshin is everything
He randomly butts into any conversation he's not a part of and tries to turn it into a conversation about Kenshin
randomly starts punching and kicking the air as he does it
could be talking about DDR RAM and how more useful it is over SDRAM and he'd come over and Kenshin and Hiten Mitsurugi and blah blah blah
punching and kicking the air
he tells me he's mastered the secret sword art and tries to show me with a broomhandle
i catch it in midair, take it away from him and break it over my knee
I've never watched a single episode and I know more about the series than I care to
the thought of watching it makes me feel violently ill
A couple of years go by
wrapping up my first degree in Comp Sci
See a couple of neckbeards with Naruto headbands run by with their arms out behind them
vow I will never ever get that bad
ever
never get a "waifu"
never get fuckpillows
never get anime dolls, posters, or toys
teach english in japan for two years
never visit akiba
watch maybe one series a year
vicariously enjoy the anime experience by hanging out on forums and Sup Forums

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

Like Naruto ninjas
I hate how people thinks Naruto invented this shit.

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

Naruto popularized it. Name a few examples that did it prior to Naruto.

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

watch maybe one series a year
vicariously enjoy the anime experience by hanging out on forums and Sup Forums
Your average neo-/a/ poster, ladies and gentlemen.

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

you jjust need friends that get it.

When gaming with friends and something weird or unexpect happens we all start: NANI.

It's our new WTF

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

I sometimes pretend like I'm piloting a mech when i'm biking or driving

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

u retarded user?

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

Last time I went to the beach, I yelled "UMI DA!" Everyone, including the friends I was with, stared at me like a madman.

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

Now this is the sort of thing to make someone violently ill.
vicariously enjoy the anime experience
being so cucked that you can't even enjoy things because of muh rep
instead you just orbit around the people that do
I admire your ability to hide powerlevels but everything else is pathetic. It's about not wanting or indulging in things. You both want and indulge but just by sticking your toe in the shallow end and talking to everyone else in the pool. You're not in the pool and you're not hanging out on the grass you're just milling around both because you're too fickle and sensitive to even try a swim. God damn.

Pick on or the other, hell even one THEN the other but not this: It's fine I'll just sit here on the side.

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

I wish I had the drive to go back through the thread and point out every obvious ledditor and underage that posted so far.

Levi Young
Levi Young

I tried having friends once.

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

You should consider buying a fit rope.

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

"Oi" has slipped into my everyday speech, but if I need to I can probably pass it off as British influence instead of Chinese cartoons.

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

oi
Is this really that strange? Fuck foreigners are weird. Oi is a perfectly good english word. We use it well where I'm from.

William Bennett
William Bennett

We burgers usually use "Hey" when we're trying to get someone's attention.

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

I thought i'd be cool and mysterious because i never talked and kept to myself.
I would have still been alone regardless of anime delusions of course, since i'm an autistic loser.

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

underaged traps
real
Please, all underage boys are horndogs and want nothing but girls with big tits.
2/10 for making me think it might've been a possibility.

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

I use hey as well but there are many flavours and contexts user. Always saying hey is like always saying hello instead of hi, what's good, what's up and so on. You need to expand.
Also British Oi is shit. Everyone knows where the real English slang comes from.

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

oi
japanese
strewth

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

still gives me ptsd

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

You are a real waste of space.

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

I said, "that's my line!" in english, in japanese class. Everyone laughed and it was pretty good except I had been hiding my power level and I blew it.

Christian Perry
Christian Perry

Raninngu

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

M8 we don't only use hey, we just don't use oi. There's about a hundred other ways to greet someone or get their attention.

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

Thinking you can hide your PL in Jap class
Nigga it's jap class. Everyone's a weeaboo.

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

I tried wearing hairpins for fashion. Think along the lines of Nisekoi MC or Byakuya from Bleach.

Joseph Miller
Joseph Miller

that's fucking wrong though

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

Oi is in the top three at the very least. Make all the excuses you want, you're still missing out.

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

Really it was true, I only got into manga around my 3rd year of japanese. I started taking japanese because I had read the novel "shōgun". Great book by the way, especially for weebs.

Jayden James
Jayden James

flash step
i accidentally ended up in my neighbors moms bathroom

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

I tried pointing out the punchline to a joke someone just told like those fuckers do in japan. No surprise, nobody laughed.

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

we just don't use oi.

Saying oi isn't weird in the slightest, I'm from Canada and we say it a lot because of British influence. I always thought Japs were just copying Brits when they said it.

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

This is totally something I want to do once I have the space. Expose powerlevel or not, a kotatsu seems comfy as fuck

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

jeans way too high, t-shirts tucked in
But that is /fa/ as fuck now

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

lmfao i did the same thing except with snow

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

Why would anybody take fashion advice from Sup Forums?

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

I don't know if it's "anime-ish" or not, but when I'm squatting/dead-lifting/bench-pressing , I have my 10/10 anime OP-ED playlist, and act as if I'm a MC in a bad situation.

On the one hand, It works. On the other hand, I feel retarded for doing that, especially when I'm boxing or doing something like that.

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

I'm not going to move back in with my parents and start shitting in jugs over a type of entertainment.
I'm not going to get worked up over lolis and traps and beat off to them.
I haven't been in high school in over twenty years, so none of the anime that air are relevant to me. Besides, spend one week in a japanese high school, seriously, I dare you. They're fucking primates.
Besides, all the good stuff happened in the 80's and 90's. All the good stories have been told. Anime nowadays is just riding the tits of the successes of twenty years ago.

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

Adrenaline, it makes sense.

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

Besides, all the good stuff happened in the 80's and 90's. All the good stories have been told.
Why bother writing? The Greeks and Romans already wrote all the epics we would ever need. Literature nowadays is just riding the tits of the successes of a thousand years ago.

Isaiah Davis
Isaiah Davis

Besides, spend one week in a japanese high school, seriously, I dare you. They're fucking primates.
I did and it was great. I was converted to anime after a trip to japan after being pestered by weebs to watch their shows.

Also you can watch the shows without doing what you've described. What your doing isn't refraining from degenerate stuff or from anime. You're half assing. I don't want to act like that or watch anime, but if it's just one it'll be fine.
Either watch anime, enjoy it and not act like an austist or don't watch at all. Your, it'll give me cooties attitude is not a favourable one. I mean it implies you can't even stop yourself from being a spurg if you watched more.
Pretty sad m8

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

Thanks, I was worried for a moment.

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

like what just repeating what they said?

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

Manzai's a delicate art, anon; it's all up to your own delivery.

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

Anime influenced me in good way. Couldn't make sense of others' feelings as a kid. Now I can converse better and apparently a damn good listener.

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

potatoes and rice

Try homemade fries (no fast food) and rice, blast it with soy sauce. It's pretty amazing. I usually throw in some meat and an easy over egg.

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

Ninja running

Eh, this shit is older. I wonder if it's actually effective

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

I tongue fucked the back of a girls knee just like in amagami.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

Yeah well that works only if you're good-looking.

It's called Halo Effect.

Lonely and good-looking = mysterious
Lonely and average-looking = introvert
Lonely and bad-looking = loser

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

add in how aerodynamic that v form is and you're golden

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

Ever since I started watching anime I've become a lot more expressive like my cute chinese cartoon girls.

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

Don't ever talk to me or wife's curry ever again

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

I did the Zvezda salute when they explained how you're supposed to do it in the anime.

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

Doing the "tehepero" gesture.
I don't even regret it.

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

Did people even get it?

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

Even if you look good the end result is the same, people aren't going to go out of their way to somehow include your mysterious ass into their cycles and you still end up being alone.

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

teach english in japan for two years
never visit akiba
eternal sadness

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

<This, and I did a duel exactly like anime yugioh, it was our last duel in school so it was kinda cool even if it was dumb, glad I never ran like naruto tho, and I knew a kid who ran like naruto and never watched it.

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

How do you manage to pull off that expression without looking like you're having a seizure? Or do you always look like a creepy fuck?

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

You mean when I go chuuni, or in everyday stuff?

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

It's pretty straightforward so yeah, people get it.

No idea how it looks, but I assume it's funny instead of creepy.

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

Pretend you did it ironically.

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

I tried doing kamehameha.

I still do it sometimes

Christian Young
Christian Young

I refuse to get a car and a gf.
Fuck you dad.

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

jesus lmfao

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

Jojo's rush attacks

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

Is Bulbasaur the Mike Wazowski of animey

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

if you're straight, then why are you on an imageboard full of dudes?

Jaxon White
Jaxon White

Once there was a secret Santa and I asked for a personal fork. It was pretty horrendous.

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

I've started making edgy "Humphs" when I feel smug.

I do this regularly in public.

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

No i say "My B" and hand over Vanilla Fox.

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

I puff out my cheeks and look at my arm/hand in public far more than I probably should.

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

Are you cute?

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

200+ posts
no futae no kiwami
Really?

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

I have never actually done it but whenever someone takes a photo of me I feel like I should be throwing out some peace.

Samuel Powell
Samuel Powell

Not even at all. And I think I'm so fat, that you can't even tell I'm doing it, especially trhough my neckbeard.

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

This was my shtick in highschool.
It works best with a squat and a bit of a tongue poke.

Kayden Lopez
Kayden Lopez

Good luck Ken sama.

Logan Long
Logan Long

I have a buddy who maxes out his DL to Satsuki's theme, right as the chorus starts. Personally I max out to the chorus of Ambiguous.

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

Every part of the world eats potatoes & rice together.

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

tongue out tee hee pose is way better

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

And covered in cum.

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

Be glad you guys survived doing your naruto stuff.

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

I only try foods that I see and/or try to make it myself. Like there was a patisserie show that came on about this girl who had an unbelievable talent for baking so I became more open to trying pastries.

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

Aim ever higher Cody.

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

This is what I wanted Pan de Peace to be, cool baking ideas. Then it turned out to be like 10% bread.
Dammit Japan

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

You're a fucking retard. Potatoes + rice goes together with good curry. Its almost standard in India.

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

I know what I haven't tried to imitate...

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

Praying for itadakimasu

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

Tried to get my friend out of despair, like Rakka did to Reki. That scene in the final episode is what made me have this talk with him in the first place. It worked.
Then he disappeared for two years. As I found out later on, he finally sought help. He's fine now, we still keep in touch from time to time.

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

Yes, tried praying to God. Worked just like in the anime, nothing happened.

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

used to make the shit out of those back in middle school. remember using 2 sheets of paper for extra thickness/rigidity. i sold random origami shit at school for pocket change.

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

all these niggers running like naruto
I used to run like Arale, get on my level fags.

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

Teach me the ways, please.
The only thing I could make with paper were those triangle chinese footballs.

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

BTFOd
trips
best post on board

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

use only the yolk and season the rice with black peppe and salt, it's not that good but it's easy and nutrient

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

I remember the Dragon Ball episode where Gohan teaches Goten how to fly.

I tried it alone in my room.
Didn't fly but did feel pretty relaxed.

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

It's supposed to be notoriously hard for people who aren't accustomed to it to do. Japanese people are also smaller generally which may help.

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

chuuni phase during middle school
grade 6
Evangelion on Adult Swim
think Rei is awesome
imitate her personality
fully suppress emotions, inhibitions and speak in a monotone
about 6 months my personality is actually changing
mother freaks out
sends me to a psychologist
realise how embarrassing it would be to explain that I'm imitating chinese cartoons
get over my chuunibyou
mfw psychologist actually worked

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

chuuni phase during middle school
not still chunni even past adulthood

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

Rakka did to Reki
What did you do exactly?

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

I draw cards like Yugi whenever I play any cars game

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

Start my own evil organization with minions and shit.

We robbed convenience stores and broke stuff.

Typical delinquent shit from childhood. But we all wore matching outfits and I had a cape.

It helps growing up in a third world shit hole.

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

Talked to him about his feelings, tried my best to show him that he's dear to me, that he's needed and that he deserves help and happiness, and that I'm ready to be there for him if he ever needs me, stuff like that. We were both teens back then and I don't remember much, but we felt better afterwards, I think.

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

head tilt
I was called creep

Nolan Bailey
Nolan Bailey

http://www.origami-instructions.com/origami-ninja-star.html

Connor Long
Connor Long

I speak jap to my weeb friends

Luke Young
Luke Young

I now refer to stupid drivers as "baka" instinctually, and for like six months after KLK finished airing, I found myself saying "Hup!" like Nui whenever jumping or stepping onto things.

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

Not anime, but apparently when I was a kid I was out with my parents and grandparents at a nice restaurant and I decided to try to imitate that pull the tablecloth out from under all the shit without knocking it all over trick. Predictably I knocked all the shit over and much embarrassment for everyone.

Don't actually remember doing it but my parents do remember and like to remind me of it whenever they have the opportunity, and it does sound like the kind of thing I'd have done at that age.

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

blogging

Easton White
Easton White

Is there any other purpose for "have you ever..." threads but to blog?

Anyway the OP image reminded me of that so I couldn't help mention it.

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

I have whispered Japanese phrases to myself under my breath without realizing. I use Kawai more than cute but only to myself, I would never use a phrase in real life.

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

Yeah everyone in /fa/ looks hipster or like that dude who shot up a school in fact they constantly post about him jokenly even though they look like him, they even photshopped him into a /fa/ real life meeting and he fits in perfectly.

It is the guy who got the southern American flag banned.

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

I don't know about the rest of Burgerland but it's pretty uncommon in New England. But apparently we're also the only region that says "grinder" for subs and "wicked" as slang for cool.

Isaac Scott
Isaac Scott

I saw some anime characters working hard to be their best while helping some other people around them, so I got a job to help pay the bills. That's just like in my chinese cartoons, right? Living the dream over here, anons.

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

Ran like naruto
Used "Just who the do you think I am?" from Gurren Lagann at least once
Shaped my hair like Josuke at one point in my life
Drew manga
Sometimes still use the "Gomen" hand gesture subconsciously
Whistle favourite OPs in public
carved mark of sacrifice from Berserk into my arm. It's still kinda visible after all those years.
Tried learning japanese through namasensei's lessons
Wrote a shitty ninja novellete that heavily ripped of Bleach
There is no redemption for me

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

Whistle favourite OPs in public
There's potentially nothing wrong with that, depending on the public place and country I guess.
carved mark of sacrifice from Berserk into my arm. It's still kinda visible after all those years.
Absolutely embarrassing and shameful desu.

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

That's pretty fuckin rad man

Noah Rivera
Noah Rivera

I got glomped by these girls who watched anime. They weren't cute in the slightest. Imagine a wall of fat, acne, and pent up sexual frustration assaulting you.

Jason White
Jason White

I tried "That"

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

I did a lot of DBZ and Yugioh moves when I was younger but it only lasted a couple years.
What really refined my autism was the imaginary ninja I summoned every night on the ride home who ran alongside the car. He dodged everything in the way at high speed and slashed baddies or saved innocent pedestrians from danger.

Sounds pretty gay bro but good on you if you could help

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

FUCK MIDDLESCHOOOL

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

A true ninja master. May his memory live on T_T7

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

I can fucking smell it.

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

I want my present self to die too.

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

i dont get it, please explain

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

Think about what you said a little bit. I'm not sure if this is bait or not. I'm hoping it is.

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

started wearing glasses
push them up with my middle finger
do the gendo pose
take off my shoes when entering someones home
pray to itadakimasu before each meal

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

Taking off your shoes is just polite.

Easton James
Easton James

Yes, head bridge from a standing position and then hold a conversation while a woman sits on your abs.

Has been my fitness goal since forever.
Can hold my wife on my abs while doing a bride.
Can hold a head bridge.
Can do a brige from standing.
Still can't do a head bride from a standing position, nor can I hold a 55kg person and speak at the same time.

But at least I can bench press more than most of /fit/ deadlifts.

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

Trips confirm. People who wear their shoes indoors are retards.

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

I push my glasses up more often then I should.

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

DURO

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

Please read the thread.

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

in the process of reading now.
Apologies for asking if it's explained here, fuck you otherwise

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

I'll spoonfeed a little bit, since you sound like a good /a/non. It's a youtube link.

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

thanks, might've missed that one

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

Played Risk, at one point I realized that I´m gendoing like a motherfucker

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

Please read 284 replies.

I never read threads.

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

I make this exact pose every time I get embarrassed and have for the last 5 years

god fucking damn it

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

Yeah I tried being a autistic loner just like in my harem anime.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

Well played

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

naruto!
naruto!
The cartoon is called na ROO to...

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

fuckin radical

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

fuck, it took me hours to get this

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

I used to hold my phone like L.

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

oh god...

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

I made tempura once. It was good.

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

no... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

Used "Just who the do you think I am?" from Gurren Lagann at least once
i actively try to use this one but I don't live in an english speaking country so its ok

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

the imaginary ninja I summoned every night on the ride home who ran alongside the car. He dodged everything in the way at high speed and slashed baddies or saved innocent pedestrians from danger.

still do this if done fuckin with phone. boredom

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

Pocky is shit. Yan-yans are pretty good and relatively available in the US, but the best asian chotolate-based snack is definitely Hello Panda.

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

I'm not even gay.
/a/non i've got some bad news

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

I tried this a few months ago, broke the chair and fell on my back.

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

Watch Food Wars
Actually IMITATE THE DISHES AND SPEND UNHEALTHY AMOUNTS OF TIME COOKING

The Chicken Karaage was godlike.

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

*under breath* holy shit

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

I sit like L when im on my pc, did it even before watching dnote

John Thompson
John Thompson

Am from Canada. The only city in it that ccounts at least, and no one here says OK withouttrying tosound aussie

Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor

those weird fuckers who self-consciously appropriate British slang and say stuff like "bloody hell" even though we're burgers
fucking spergs

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

I tend to push up my glasses, stand like a faggot or do shaft tilts without realizing

Leo Watson
Leo Watson

If the chocolate inside were just spread out more evenly, these would be god tier.

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

Sometimes, I catch myself Jojo posing.

Michael James
Michael James

i dont know why but i cant stop using this pose, something about it is relaxing as fuck

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

spot on, vanilla ones are godly.

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

throwing out some peace

You need to add in an ahegao for maximum effect.

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

I grew up with a lot of Asians who actually did this, so I picked it up young. I didn't think it was strange until I moved somewhere else for college.

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

I say UMI DA, whenever I see that sea.
I live on the seaside. My friends try to ignore it at this point. I know it's annoying. That's why I do it.

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

I think that the smaller boxes usually have a better chocolate/cookie ratio than the larger boxes.

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

You do realize your friends will one day have one too many of your "umidas" and drown you in it?

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

mixing cookies with chocolates

Fucking disgusting.

Jace Long
Jace Long

The ratio isn't the problem I have, it's that a lot of the time the chocolate shifts to one side, which makes the texture of the whole thing feel weird.

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

Dis. Fucking. Gusting.

Buy your chocolates separately.

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

Okay Sup Forums I have this one that I did

I fell in love with a girl but was unable to confess then was gifted with a deus ex machina

Zachary Morales
Zachary Morales

You stupid fat motherfucker.

typical midwest family sits around the table to eat dinner
the father, hair glossed over wearing his white short sleeved shirt sits quietly on the table
the mother is bringing in the food with the daughter
the youngest son is already on the table he's a nice energetic boy, still growing so he's always hungry and eagerly awaiting the food
they all sit on the table, the atmosphere is bright
one chair is empty
loud lumbering steps can be heard coming from the depths of the house
a large shapeless figure approaches the table
stench of unwashed sweat, uncut hair and a wild neckbeard - it's user, the oldest of the family
he takes his place on the table
the father starts saying grace
Anon slaps his hands loudly and says in a shaking voice - I-I-ITADAKIMEAS!
the father stops. looks at the user and calmy says - I'll have none of this satanic mumbo jumbo in my house son
the dinner carries on like nothing happened

Adrian Ortiz
Adrian Ortiz

Do you not eat chocolate chip cookies?

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

I do, but I keep them separated from any chocolates. Cookies make crumbs, which I do NOT want in the chocolates.

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

What the fuck are you talking about? The chocolate is already in the cookie.

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

This is a chocolate. []

These are cookie crumbs. ...

They should never make contact.

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

Of course, I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%. Also, I own several kimonos, which I wear around town, I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, altough rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

I don't think you know what chocolate chip cookies are

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

Hello Ken sama.
How's your mom?

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

Does this trigger you user?

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

No. The chocolate is chopped up and baked in the cookie, that's fine. Its when the chocolates are meant to be eaten as is, the crumbs are unacceptable.

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

So what is your problem with ? Did you just start shitposting without knowing what these were?

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

Why are they all sitting on the table?

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

All of these, but remove the ninja novelette and berserk mark. Why would you do that? I'd get a tattoo, but that?
Add
cross-dressing
getting an anime pillow
mimicking silly walk-cycles

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

Freudian slip.

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

[...]

Fight me in real life faggot.

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

Tried to make a harem but the girls weren't having it

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

I started watching animu when I was in high school, so obviously I was running with my hands behind my back for less air pressure on PE.

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

When i was a kid used to do the saint seiya's special move (hand motions and all) pic related

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

All the indian food I get have potatoes and rice, it isn't limited to the Japanese.

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

Me too but all the kids did it too so it was ok

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

ITT dweebs

David Thomas
David Thomas

Why is that infant wearing a suit?

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

I raise my hand above my head to block the sun as I look at the sky a lot.

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

Crossdressing and eating weeb food

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

I have been told similar things, and my biggest influences have been manga.

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

Happens to me all the time. I often find myself saying certain (English) phrases because the tone of voice I'm going for is one I associate with Japanese.

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

You mean the airplane?

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

I've been to Japan.

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

Bane?

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

I did the Fusion Dance with my twin brother a lot. Our favorite characters were Goten and Trunks, respectively.

James Roberts
James Roberts

I was lifting in the gym with Shimoneta to iu gainen ED song

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

I live Samurai Flamenco everyday.

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

Guillotine Gorilla actually exists?
Post your costume

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

that isn't what I was talking about.

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

Crosdressing.
I still do it.

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

I picked up a Japanese curry brick from the local asian market and made beef curry and white rice. Best thing I've ever tried by watching animes.

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

We use to make those in elemantary school in the early 90s. That's just something all kids do, like paper airplanes of poppers.

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

I see this at Target all the time and I keep forgeting to pick some up.

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

The thing us that i did it so much that i could do it smoothly without making mistakes and i always point out when the other kids did wrong.
Probably one of the many reasons i did not have many friends when i was a kid

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

Are you Paul Pierce?

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

bought a bike because of yowapeda
bought a Fender Mustang because of K-on

that's about it

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

i made omelet rice for a whole week for every dinner

i ended up being pretty decent at it but i was always too lazy to buy all the ingredients

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

What a coincidence. I also knew a black dude that was super into ninja shit. He wasn't that dark though, but he was a pretty decent fighter. I met him at a sparring club in college and we used to hang out quite a bit until I dropped out.

Mason King
Mason King

What ingredients? You literally need just rice and eggs.

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

He forgot the ketchup

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

That's optional, and you can substitute your cum anyway.

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

I said 'Ehhh?' once and made the inflection sound like anime. Nobody really called me on it, but I still feel like an autist.

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

I remember copying it from the cat loli from Outlaw Star.
Then transitioning to a fighter jet flying around the playground.

James Howard
James Howard

for the fried rice portion i never add any onions or parsley or whatever veggies because i am too lazy to buy them

William King
William King

That's acceptable. Onions are nasty.

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

You're nasty.

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

I passed out when a woman got naked.

I had the flu though and it was really bad timing

I do the pyah drinking thing on occasion

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

I dunno why they haven't been introduced in the West
Kotatsu were popular back then mainly because Jap houses didn't have circulation heating. By the time attempts were made to introduce it to the West, we didn't need such a thing anymore.

Japan has circulation heating now too so I think it's more of a luxury or nostalgia thing now than a necessary source of heat.

Brody Price
Brody Price

One of the most horrifyingly embarrassing events in my life happened in 2007. I was a weeab but I never, ever revealed my powerlevel irl.

I was a Junior in high school. I had to take a mean shit but I usually wait till the middle of a class to ensure that there would be like no one in the bathroom.

I went to a pretty big school and knew which bathroom out of the 6, 3 in the east wing, 3 in the west wing, 1 on each floor would be the emptiest.

So I was on my way, power walking to the bathroom.

I pushed the door open only to hear someone talking.

I shit you not.

"I'll avenge you, Asuma-sensei." in plain, flat english.

This white kid was by himself, in the bathroom, repeating lines from the Hidan and Kakuzu arc while playing with a zippo lighter.

He realized I had seen/heard everything. He bolted out of the bathroom.

Fast forward to current day, apparently he writes screenplays as he always posts a picture of the title page to each one he writes on facebook and has an anime profile picture.

Just wanted to share this.

Angel Nguyen
Angel Nguyen

A friend and I used to imitate dbz fights

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

I sometimes push my glasses up with my middle finger
and sometimes I do the monogatari head tilt AS A JOKE

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

carved

holy shit that is so edgy i love it

David Russell
David Russell

get a job as an apprentice for an electrician
Japanese family hired us
so overly Japanese, it's impossibly racist
old male hands me a credit card
I accept it with both hands and hand it back to him the same way
he bows
his wife bows and starts talking about how great of people we are

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

These things were the shit, way back in 5th grade me and a pal used to sell them for rubbers. We also had huge shuriken battles when the teacher left the classroom, until someone got hit in the eye and we almost got expelled.

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

Not anime, but I unconsciously try to imitate reaction images in real life. Especially the OK hand sign.

If it counts, I still attempt to make beatrice faces.

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

machine gun punches into the air
I do this a lot

Cameron James
Cameron James

Like falling in love?

No.

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

whistle favorite OPs in public
I know only one complete song for the piano. I can play it pretty damn fast at this point but it's the only one I know and I taught myself how.
It's binks sake. Now whenever I play piano and someone hears it and asks what the song name is, I say 'I dunno I forgot'.
I couldn't have just learned some classical or even a vidya tune, no, it had to be binks sake and I regret nothing cause it's a fucking fun song to play otherwise

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

Drank Doctor Pepper. It was nice.

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

She has her own bathroom? She rich? You neighbors with a rich person? You rich?

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

This nigga knows what's up.

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

Shop at asian market and make dishes I've recently seen in an anime. Eat said meal with chopsticks. Order Shimapan, a school girl outfit, thigh high socks, and a really long wig online and style it in twintailed fashion and wear it around the house. Drink cherry blossom tea.

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

Post it for us.

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

You're still a waste of space.

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

Can't remember if I ever tried but I remember having imaginary friends outta the Saber Marionette girls in elementary school.

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

And then after flubbing the last long jump of your highschool career you decided to quit track and feild for good. When you got to college you decided to not join a club, and work on your social life because track and feild took up so much of your time. It was going well untill you met a shy highschool girl who always walks around the campus with headphones on. She eventually tells you that her dream is to jump into orbit, which was also your childhood dream, and your idealic college life is disrupted by her dragging you around for "training" right?

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

Once while talking to a friend, I tried to do this fucking laugh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW1QY76d-40

I couldn't pull it off. It was the most awkward shit ever and I'm still ashamed.

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

k-kakkoii

James Butler
James Butler

I bought the mememachine. I sometimes put eurobeat on and dagumi in the middle of the night.

tfw $6700 corolla
tfw I've spent over $2k on maintenance and mods on top of that
tfw it's transcended the meme and is actually a fun car

No regrets.

Xavier Watson
Xavier Watson

What did he mean by this?

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

I can't find a picture for it but sometimes I do the "iya iya" hand gesture (pointing fingers straight up and moving hand back and forth)

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

This, honestly, is the biggest offender. I speak jap to myself in my head or out loud when I'm alone. It doesn't help that jap phrases and songs are always stuck in my head from watching anime everyday.

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

Japanese people aren't gigantic lardasses

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

Hey, at least you succeeded. I fucked up my life a little bit trying to learn it.

take Japanese in highschool as a senior
be in class full of freshman, weird as fuck
take Japanese 101 and 102 in college afterwards despite being a molecular bio major
everything's fine, everything's good
decide I want to study abroad in Japan for a year
contact coordinators of the program, email people in Japan about entering Waseda University, set shit up well
decent GPA at that point of around 3.6 or 3.7
gotta go fast and get Jap 201 done in the summer because I'm totally fucking capable and pumped for this shit nigga
4 week course
learning a language in 4 weeks
memorizing that kanji in 4 weeks
nearly fail but somehow pass
Jap 202 time the next semester
taking organic chemistry 2 with lab, physics 2 with lab and several other science courses at the same time
trying to balance it with Jap 202
this is it
this is how I die
halfway through semester everything goes to shit
can't dedicate enough time to practicing Japanese while studying for o.chem
fail spectacularly in both
get a D in a 5 credit language course, a D in o.chem lecture, a class I actually needed
GPA drops to 3.10
spend the next two years trying to fix it, but I had too many credit hours from overindulging in electives and could only bring it up to 3.19
RIP any fucking easy mode acceptance to graduate or professional schools

I'm still fucking suffering from my weeb shit 3 years after graduation. Barely remember any fucking Japanese. Fuck anime.

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

Fucking hell user. I feel for you. Currently taking 102 right now.

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

at least you didn't go as far as me

William Phillips
William Phillips

nothing yet. but i always feel bad everytime i finished one series in one sitting and thinking about my new waifu how she is irreplaceable then i'll just watch another anime and so on and so forth

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

I have a playlist of just denpa and j-core for cardio sessions. I usually have them pretty loud and I have yet to get any weird looks. I don't think people really care about what you are listening to.

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

I think a few of those recipes are actually good. I heard the Hisahi was working with some MILF chef for those dishes, not just going
OH GOD, HE ADDED GINGER
WHAT CREATIVITY
MY TASTE BUDS ARE EJACULATING

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

I tried doctor pepper. It was better than expected.

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

I'm kind of impressed you took it that far, but why would you take a language course in university?

Don't you know taking any language course in uni is essentially killing yourself?

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

Because of anime I learned to cook, got into running, got a new rifle, and now I bought a motorcycle.

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

no rum raisin in the EU
God damn it.

John Phillips
John Phillips

I imitated Soundman's running style from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

eating hamburgers without red onion
I feel bad for you.

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

Also:
Choco Cornet
Macaroons
Melon pan
Takoyaki

Chase White
Chase White

I put the Mumen Rider theme on bust while cycling.

What a rush I have while doing so.

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

Can hold my wife on my abs while doing a bride

Lewd.

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

It's just a really fainted scar hidden under my arm hair. Barely visible at all.

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

Adding "baby" to the end of my sentences when I'm shitfaced

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

At least that one is actually useful in real life, unlike the Naruto running

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

Seems pretty normal. Every time someone takes a photo of me I throw up pic related

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

saying goodbye like Goku
I still do this

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

I'm just gonna leave this here

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

Went to Japan by myself.
Stayed for about a week.
Stayed at Fukuoka, Osaka, and Kyoto.
I spoke Japanese most of the time; you know, the easy shit like how much something costs.
Funny thing is, most shopkeepers or restaurant hall servers didn't notice I was a foreigner until they asked me something random like "Would you like some sauce with that shit?" and I had a fucking retarded look on my face because I didn't get a fucking word they were saying.
I'm Korean, by the way, and that's probably one of the reasons they didn't realize I was a baka gaijin.
Yea.. those were fun times.
I'd go to Ginkakuji and just spout random shit like "Ooh, Ginkakuji" or "Subarashii~" like a retarded high school girl portrayed in anime.

Brandon James
Brandon James

Eating western food with chopsticks.

With my family.

When I was 17.

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

This shit is the best beverage. Sweet and not too harsh with the carbonation. Really smooth feeling goin' down if you catch my drift.

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

Has anyone ever actually caught a drift? How does it feel?

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

little kid dies because of something in an anime
news channel sends their most japanese reporter to cover it

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

Swear to god, bro, don't slack on the kanji memorization. Ever. Practice every day. Weekends too. Write that shit down with those kuretake pens to link that shit to muscle memory. Place flash cards around the house. And unless you have eidetic memory, I highly don't recommend taking summer language courses. It doesn't make any sense. Memorization takes time to go into effect, and most summer terms are pretty short. I really, really regret doing that.

I always enjoyed language courses. I took Russian 101 and 102 later on too for fun, but upper division bio courses are easier for time management. Was about to take German 101 my senior year, but had to replace it with a prereq last minute. But honestly, two years of Spanish in high school was a waste of time; fucking hated it. I could have learned Japanese or German and satiated my interest in meme languages early on.

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

Didn't realize it had already been posted, that'll teach me

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

le post excerpts from your le blog thread

John Morales
John Morales

I've done the Gendo pose at my desk multiple times, sometimes without even realizing it.

That one bitch who got back from a one week vacation in England and had a terrible accent
I say "innit" fairly often and people can make out what I mean, but I rarely use other British colloquialisms, only among friends that know what I'm saying. Either way, still autistic.

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

of course *cracking finger*

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

I made a habit out of pic related

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

this

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

oh fug i do that too

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

There is literally nothing wrong about being embarrassing all in your head, as long as it doesn't leak out.
but but but nobody else does it, I'm weird
Yes they do

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

food wars
SHOKUGEKI NO SOMA
why would you use the shitty name?

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

I think I started doing more hand waving while I speak after watching Code Geass.

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

got any example of anime that helped you with this?

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

I want to lick your nipple.

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

I do a ahegao while being fucked.
And do peace sign while photographed covered in semen

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

Please be in London.

Kevin Jones
Kevin Jones

huh what a post

William Murphy
William Murphy

I've done this before and still do. I don't make it obvious but in my mind I can imagine my face turning blue when something bothers me

Colton White
Colton White

I want to believe male and females have moments during sex when they make the ahegao face, but its gotta be gross in real life

Anthony Gutierrez
Anthony Gutierrez

It's gross in 2D too honestly, I'll never get how those retarded looking faces and poses turn people on.

Levi Collins
Levi Collins

That's a good question, eye rolling can be hot for a bit but the full drooling and etc becomes too much

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

My most weeablord moment is yet to come.

I'm moving to the moon this month, wish me luck weabs.

David Thompson
David Thompson

It can't be helped. Looks like I must use "that" technique !

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

Remember to use dostedt when necessary.

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

not putting the "fujiwara tofu shop" decal on the side

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

Now that I think about it, whenever I go out in public I always have my hands on my pockets. I think it makes me look weird so I subconsciously put only one hand on my pocket, then pretend to browse my phone with the other.

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

Speak japanese, and draw. Im now relatively decent at both. Thanks anime?

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

I feel like I've been influenced a great deal by Suzumiya Haruhi. There's this line that she says in the first arc (The Melancholy of...) when she goes into a monologue with Kyon listening at a train crossing. I can't remember the exact words, but she said something like this:

"... that's when I realised that the world wasn't interesting at all, and it was up to me to make it so."

It didn't make much of an impact on me at the time, but only recently did I realise how much my life philosophy was probably influenced by that. Speaking of which there's an article I read (http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35125739) which talks about how fiction can be used to subliminally influence one's beliefs.

Growing up with the internet made me a hipster of sorts, someone who didn't listen to what "normal" people listen to or care about what "normal people do (celebrities). This made my daily life really, really boring. But this philosophy helped me come to terms with it and just make the most out of the things I do enjoy in my life. I hope you guys get what I mean, especially if you're an underageb& teenager.

Or as Garfield once said,

"You gotta make your own fun"

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

I still find myself doing some weird hans signs every know and then. I don't even know why I watched like 10 episodes of Naruto.

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

tfw oi means hi where i live

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

tfw oi means whoops where I live

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

Roadrunner!
The Coyote's after you!
Roadrunner!
If he catches you, you're through!

John Murphy
John Murphy

A true Nurutu Sand Ninja (TM).

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

that's what they want you to do retard. you fell for the propaganda, it's all part of their master plan

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

once said "EEEEEEEEEEEH?!" in middle school when the teacher said we're going to have a pop quiz today

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

This was even more embarassing than ninja runs. Once, I saw a Jojofag doing this punch rush in a con and I realized it was fucking retarded

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

Is this really that weird? This is the most used pose in my place.

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

I only picked up innit because of karl pilkington.

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

I also did that faggot running a few times because of Inuyasha, but luckily I quickly grown out of it

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

I went to an anime convention and bought an overpriced figure. Really felt bad after finding out how much cheaper I could have gotten it online.

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

I can't be the only one who considers the idea of everyone sitting together for every supper to be archaic.

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

Family dinners almost never happen in my household. We pretty much eat whenever we feel like it/the schedule permits.

David Powell
David Powell

I started smoking because I thought Kaji (dude from Eva) looked cool while smoking. Greatest regret of my life

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

They're daily in my home. Everyone who's in the house at the time sits down at eats together or they don't eat at all. This is especially grating since literally none of us get along.

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

I always eat potatoes along with curry and rice, what's wrong with that? I didn't even know it was a Japanese dish too

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

You should friend him

Easton James
Easton James

I've started squatting all the time instead of sitting down, thanks Yankiis.

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

Same, I started doing it because using both hands to crack my knuckles was too much work.

It's more practical imo

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

take off my shoes when entering someones home
You are supposed to do that anyway

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

How was jail?

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

"innit" is fine because it's roughly normal, it's one of those things that just arises from using English and interfacting with people who use "innit." Saying stuff like "bloody hell" is only ever the result of conscious appropriation, the exact same thing as gaijin who adopt weebspeak from watching too much anime except for whatever British media they've consumed that makes them associate British colloquialisms and accents with "classiness" or whatever the fuck.
I also do the Gendo thing. I may have done it since before I ever saw Evangelion, but now when I do it I'm self-conscious about it. I can't help it, it's just a comfy way to support my face

David Turner
David Turner

Wait, don't most people's parents have a master bathroom? Is this not normal? Are you poor?

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

Same here, anime influenced me in a good way. Made me more social and I got into Judo where I met my best friend.
Never done anything anime-autistic in public.

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

Anime introduced me to my irl wife.

She thinks Homura did nothing wrong.

Anthony Green
Anthony Green

Shaped my hair like Josuke at one point in my life
How did it turn out?

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

Here's are my sins

Perform kamehameha whilst looking for a spot without people to do it but someone walks in on me
Actually tried to perform the handsign jutsus from Nardo at relatively close speed to the anime for 5 mins
I copied random protag who's into 2D waifus to see what it's like and it's not bad at all
I draw anime grills with lingerie or something inappropriate for anyone under age 18+

I honestly don't think I'm that bad if you don't count me being a loner by nature and not ever being able to relate to normal people in the slightest

My biggest issue is why can't waifus be real, I never fallen in love with a grill I can differentiate lust from love

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frMqTljxL-E

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

post your art

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

Im known to wear chuuni level scarves

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

There's nothing chuuni about scarves unless you're wearing them in the middle of summer or something to look cool and you're a guy
big thick japanese scarves are just big thick scarves, so what are you talking about?

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

I literally wear them in the middle of the 100+ degree summer.Basically like Gundham from Danganronpa 2.

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

I draw anime grills with lingerie or something inappropriate for anyone under age 18+

Pics.

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

Yup, that's kinda chuuni
Scarves are cool, though, so I can see why you would. Where'd you get them, order them online? It'd be cool to have them in winter, I started wearing them a few years ago when it was super cold and they're so comfortable. I can only imagine those hueg Japanese ones are even nicer.

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

kek

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

carbs on carbs

where's the meat you fucking faggot?

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

Shit you might be right. The West Indian curry my mom makes is always paired with rice

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

I speak jap to myself in my head or out loud when I'm alone.
I didn't even do that when I was in Japan visiting family.

William Barnes
William Barnes

I do not comprehend.

William Reed
William Reed

I looked under a girls skirt when I was a kid. Does that count?

Blake Lee
Blake Lee

I crack my fingers regularly, but if anything, I picked it from Hokuto no Ken.

Nathan King
Nathan King

Being sexually attracted to children

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

Started crossdressing and hooking up with other crossdressing boys.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page