Miyuki Sawashiro

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

Is she Hanakana-tier garbage of this generation? When will she retire for good? So many weebshit ruined because of her acting this and previous year, its fucking horrifiyng.

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF-K_WTpYY4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2gYhmfBR74
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0aL9Kh5nVc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5gE-6LOMc4
https://youtu.be/_YPGMJBHHDs?t=9m47s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhq7OqKcIJQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Bg3R8YYIk&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLCOQ0YV80w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_j7cqQOvvA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1pDd_YXwZw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FndJbTuxuY0
Carson Ross
Carson Ross

0/10, try again with a different idea.

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

cross eyed nigga looks dumb as fuck lmao

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

Shut up monkey

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

posts perfect
calls garbage

kill yourself

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

woman
perfect
That's an oxymoron.
Let's not forget the fact that she's a slant-eyed, yellow-skinned whale murderer.

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

no range
literally every fucking role sounds the same
not even cute or strong voice
worst ara-ara
not even good looking
Nah, she's bad and plain.

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

hanakana tier
I can't remember the last time I heard her voice. Except for Kanbaru.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

I bet you neckbeards like shitty Hanakana as well.

William Evans
William Evans

That why I said 'this generation'. Hanakana is ded, somebody must take her place. Sawashiro is literally in every fucking japanese game at this point, soon she will usurp anime scene just as hard, as hanashit.

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

Your bait is too obvious, but damn it, I'm angry.
Please kill yourself.

Anthony Ward
Anthony Ward

'I'll just call it a bait to keep delude myself about her actually bad acting!!'

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

Sawashiro is a Goddess on Earth. Please kill yourself and do us all a favour.

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

Is she Hanakana-tier garbage
No, this one is.

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

Come here and say that to my face, motherfucker.

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

Say that to my fucking face

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

She's cross eyed?

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

If you can't see it then you're probably cross-eyed too.

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

Agreed. She might have been better in the past like in Rozen Maiden when she could do higher voices but she's boring now.

Parker Jones
Parker Jones

It's true. Her deep voice is so grating. Nearly dropped Boku Dake when I heard her. The only good voice she can do is her Madoka voice.

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

I am, damn

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

Super overrated. All her roles sound the same.

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

Man, I fucking hate this ugly chink. Literally one-hitter, Madoka that desperately wants to keep herself afloat afterwards with her suddenly cringy ''''acting''''.

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

I want to put my dick in her.

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

I don't think we've developed a cure for gayness yet user, but I'll make sure you're the first to know when we do.

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

Madoka is one of her worse roles. Kill yourself.

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

He's right tho. Yuuki's only good role is Madoka, thats a fact.

Zachary James
Zachary James

Hanakana-tier garbage
of this generation?
lol. she is already a retired granny. no major roles in years

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

She is more suitable than Sawashiro indeed.

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

Sawashiro? She's dominating the gaming scene now lad, she's like the main selling point for all these JRPGs this year.

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

Her range isn't that bad, her high and low pitches sound pretty different. Perrine and Reika sound way different from Camilla or Hamon. Plus it's not like the VA is the one who has all the say in the performance, it could very well be that caster and directors specifically look for the voice she does the most so the rest of her range just gets unused. That's not the VA's fault.

Watch Galaxy angel fampai.

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

Is she a /v/ seiyuu now?

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

who are sexbot and 8man's sister

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

her only good role is Madoka

Adam Barnes
Adam Barnes

generic Aoi Yuuki deep voice

Grating.

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

Saori? Yeah, she's like a cheap version of Mamiko.

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

lmao memeyuki

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

Pretty much. I'm not even exaggerating, she is literally in everything this year.

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

Elizabeth in P3 and all it's subsequent remakes and spinoffs/crossovers
Minfillia in XIV
F.Robin in FE13 (considered the "canon" voice since hers was the one that's used in Smash4)
Camilla in FE14
Maya in DQ heroes

Plus she's been doing mobage work too, most notably Katarina from GBF but I think she's also in that shitty Fate mobage.

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

No wonder I barely hear her in anything nowadays. Not really a surprise since video game stuff probably pays more. Does /v/ discuss seiyuu and VAs like Sup Forums does?

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

/v/
discussing anything
Hah.

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

Dunno about that but her non-anime roles list is pretty fucking big.

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

No because even among Japanese games a lot of them aren't localized with dual audio.

FEif, didn't come with dual audio even though Awakening did. A lot of the time the only ways to get it are to pirate the game and apply an undub.

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

/v/ against weebshit in general. They even started to unirocally defend shitty P5 dub with Ashly Burch and Lowenthal over THIS fucking cast, not even joking. But most of weebs love to appreciate voice acting here and there in their general threads, like ZTS and shit.

Ryder Nelson
Ryder Nelson

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

They even started to unirocally defend shitty P5 dub with Ashly Burch and Lowenthal over THIS fucking cast
Are they fucking for real?

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

How the fuck can they defend the dub when the cast is this stacked?

David Bailey
David Bailey

Sawashiro is also in it

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

Cause you guys are fucking japanophile losers. I like understanding what I'm hearing instead of fucking gibberish.

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

where have you seen anyone defending no dual audio outside of literal trolls

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

Long story short: game publisher is famous for be the only one on the market, that is still not into dual audio options. The only proper way to play P5 with original japanese audio is to pirate the game on PS3, since PS4 is still not hacked. So people started to troll PS4-sonyggers with this argument endlessly, before they started to spewing shit about how Atlus dubs were suddenly good and shit. Consolewars is harsh thing to deal with, this one broke personafags hard.

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

It doesn't make sense financially for them to put in a feature that 99% of people won't use. I'd rather the game come out. You guys are basically lepers on society, no one else is as deluded as you are to think a language you don't understand is better.

Owen James
Owen James

Don't forget Akane/June from Zero Time Dilemma

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

financially
it costs basically nothing to put already paid for lines into games that definitely have the space for them.
I'd rather the game come out
Dual audio has never stood in the way of a game releasing.

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

99% of people won't use
Normies won't buy japanese shit anyway and weebs need their original audio, your opinion discarded.

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

He forgot about P5 and SMTIV Final as well.

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

Aoi Yuki's fine. Hayama Saori and Miyuki Sawashiro are shitty though. Especially Hayama. Watching Phantom World was difficult.

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

considered the "canon" voice
Sawashiro did all the female voices of F.Robin, so it didn't matter what voice they choose.

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

Uhh you know they have to license it for every region they release in, right? I knew you people were deluded but come back to the real world to understand this.

weebs need original audio
lmfao yeah that's why you see so many people asking for dubs. Mighty No. 9 held a poll for which language people wanted the dub to be and they voted English. The majority of people want to understand what they hear. People like you are an anomaly that don't deserve to be catered to.

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

Watching phantom world is difficult for a multitude of reasons.
I don't consider Hayama to be one of them, though.

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

Mighty No. 9 is hardly a weebshit at this point. Only tumblrinas waiting for this Inafune's garbage at this point. Many refused to buy Fates over lack of dual audio, not to mention censorship and shit.
People like you are an anomaly that don't deserve to be catered to.
And thats why literally every company, Atlus aside, is adding dual audio in their games furiously, right. Even fucking Tales of and Gustshit have a dual audio at this point, there is literally no excuse for not adding it.

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

Like, if you're marketing a game at a specific audience you should make the effort to cater to them.
Sorry I don't want to hear some retarded american do a poor attempt at japanese honorifics. Based on how poor the english dubs usually are I doubt they put any serious money into licensing or talent at all.

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

Many refused to buy Fates over lack of dual audio
It was the best selling Fire Emblem of all time in America
Keep trying to say you people make up a big chunk of the market though. It makes me laugh knowing I'll always be catered to but you freaks will miss out on so many games.

See above, you people don't matter to companies. Why cater to you so you can jerk off to noises you don't get?

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

tfw Nintendo saved #FE from Atlus butchery
P5 will still be dub-only
ITS NOT FAIR

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

replying to the bait
Come on Sup Forums.

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

there are anons on this board at this very moment who don't spontaneously ejaculate at the sound her voice
You're such a bunch of faggots Sup Forums

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

Fastest selling =/= best selling.
Awakening is still leading with 800,000 more copies sold lad.

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

Comparing a game that came out last month to a game that's been out for years
Hmmmmmmmm

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

Many refused to buy Fates over lack of dual audio
as if that was the actual reason. Spoiler alert, it wasn't.
Besides Fire Emblem has been mass marketed since Awakening, only retards thought it wouldn't sell well.

Also it wasn't the best selling game. But when you market a game like Persona it's definitely marketed at people who actually want dual audio. I don't know why this seems to bother you at all though since you're so smugly okay with a shitty english dub.

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

Most of the games sales is coming within first week lad, its a known fact.

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

Of course it's a dumb fucking lain hipster that has such shitty opinions, since you love such a shit show

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

It makes me laugh knowing I'll always be catered to but you freaks will miss out on so many games.

I guess you don't really pay attention to recent releases, since many games don't even have dubs these days. All of the SAO games, Nights of Azure, #FE, 7th Dragon, Senran Kagura, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, most of Bamco's other anime games other than DBZ etc. I wouldn't expect a dubfag to know what he's talking about, though.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

Awakening sold 80% of it's units within the first 2 months.
Fates came out in February. It's now May.
Stay retarded

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

Trying listing actual good games that I should care about.

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

It was. I pirated it just because of this. No adults cares about some petting minigame bullshit.
I don't know why this seems to bother you at all though since you're so smugly okay with a shitty english dub.
What the fuck are you even talking about? I am defending dual audio here.

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

I don't like them, so they don't count!
Nice argument. Even multiple games from your beloved Atlus like Dungeon Travelers 2 and Tears to Tiara 2 don't have dubs.

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

They just published them though. Their own IPs will always be dub-only it seems, even Sega recently said that they simply don't give a shit about how Atlus handles things.

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

What's with this /v/-tier thread?

Christian Price
Christian Price

He didn't quote you, leper. Nice job justifying your piracy because of wanting to hear ching chongs though.

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

who is she?

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

Either someone is trying too hard or there actually are /v/ posters here.

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

Industry cum dumpster

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

7th Dragon is a Sega IP, though, and Odin Sphere is owned by Atlus so they are considered first party. There's a chance Persona 5 will be dual audio, also, since they did that Twitter survey asking if people wanted it and the result was overwhelmingly positive. Their PR guy said he has been pushing for it to the higher-ups, as well. If if ends up being dub only anyway I'll just pirate the PS3 version instead of buying it on PS4.

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

saw Nanjo
googled it
saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF-K_WTpYY4
Holy shit!

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2gYhmfBR74

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

Why does she sounds like the same character in every role? Are VA instructed to use one voice once they get popular?

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

She sounds like a faggot boy.

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

So by your logic Megumi hayashibara was shit too, since she was on everything back then.

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

OP is obviously just trying to discuss his first crush.

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

Don't worry, user, you'll learn the truth once you watch more than 5 shows.

David James
David James

Hayamin's voice is shit

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

Megumi hayashibara
ever good
You could've bring some actual exceptions, you know...

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

Vas get popular because of a certain character so they're forced to use the voice for that character more often. Sawashiro genuinely sounds the same in almost every role though, she's not as good as Hanakana who can sound different when she feels like it.

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

Most seiyuu are breaking into gaming, especially mobage these days. Hell seiyuu are one of the main selling points in many gatcha games.

Parker Young
Parker Young

Suddenly I can feel OP. This sounds pretty plain to be quite honest.

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

Hanakana
can sound different

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

I want to hold hands with Kobayashi

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

She had good range unlike the meme idol seiyuu nowadays

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

Hating on Miyuki Sawashiro
Hating on Aoi Yuki
I forgot. Sup Forums hate popular things.

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0aL9Kh5nVc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5gE-6LOMc4

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

Mighty No. 9 is literally never being released because the creator is a hack so I don't know why you even brought it up.

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

Sup Forums will never hate Marina Inoue though.

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

She sounded different in Binbougami.

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

she butchered even Ciri
Jesus fucking Christ...

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

Go watch galaxy angel.

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

She has an ok range Sup Forums just likes hating on her

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

that completely out of character Elizabeth
what the fuck were they thinking?

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

/a/ is one person

Sup Forums here - remember to vote Bernie Sanders like me, Sup Forums.

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

Geralt VA in witcher 3 jp is Bane

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

So it's during Wolf's Rain when she turned into Tom Waits

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

OHOHOHO D. VA PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

https://youtu.be/_YPGMJBHHDs?t=9m47s

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

Risa is miracle of the universe!!

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

I strongly believe that if someone actually hates her she should be automatically labeled a shit person.
From Chiri in ZSZ to Asaemon in Gintama, she is OLEV.

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

Pretty weird how they decided to make Widowmaker some kind of sexy dominatrix milf when that's not similar to the English character at all.

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

The only good thing about that game was her voice.

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

These voices don't suit them at all. I guess bad dubs can go both ways.

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

She does actually have range, she just gets typecast a lot in anime a lot. Her Graf Zeppelin makes me hard as a rock though

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

Mercy is Ohara Sayaka

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

They made her better

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

It happens a lot with Western games. They throw some known VAs at it without proper casting and it ends up sounding weird.

Not that JP games are immune from this either, Nier's JP dub felt kind of off at times because of poor casting.

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

For a blatantly Sony shilled VA she actually stands out somewhat on her own outside if the marketing. Can't really say the same for the likes of Sora Amamiya or Kana Asumi

James Baker
James Baker

How do you even get this all-star cast at the same time? That's incredible.

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

The problem with most of the Overwatch English characters is that they clearly have foreign accents because Blizzard is obsessed with diversity and whatnot now.

I'm not interested in multiculturalism: the cast. I want people like me. Japan didn't even try to make their VA's sound non-Japanese.

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

Persona 4 money, it was worth sitting through all the spin offs.

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

For that you just throw away all the gameplay and graphics budget.

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

no Beato

Shit chart.

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

There's a lot of retards out there in this community that just like saying shit though so I just continue to laugh at them not understanding how the Japanese market works at all. Even I don't really understand how it works entirely other than there'd certain things that are guaranteed to sell at a certain threshold based on what can best be described as established brand value and anything or anyone can he a brand the way this industry works. Its why you see a lot of the same people over and over again even if they're a terrible fit for something. See Phoenix Wright anime and lets just recast Yuki Kaji as Phoenix just because he's marketable

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

Sora Amamiya
What did you just said you bitch ass nignog fite me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

They clearly have foreign accents because they're clearly from foreign countries. The game was made with that in mind. The background story (or LORE if you want to go /v/) shows that the characters are from around the world. It would be more odd not having accents.

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

Its nor any particular board kind of thread, it's just typical dumb Sup Forums shit where nobody knows what they're talking about or is just trying to bait other people

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

It would be more odd not having accents.

No, it wouldn't.

You realize this is an anime board, right?

Literally every foreign character in anime without exception has a Japanese accent. Why? Because there's nothing unusual about a culture adapting this aspect of that foreign character, it makes them more reltable and doesn't at all break immersion.

Nobody normal likes multiculturalism, period. I don't want my cast sounding like my Pakistani cab driver, thanks.

James Williams
James Williams

3 more Overwatch heroes incoming
I bet one of those will be voiced by Sawashiro.

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

Japanese really doesn't have specific accents associated with other nationalities; there's just the generic broken Japanese gaijin-speak.

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

Yeah that song is disgustingly catchy.

Caleb Sanders
Caleb Sanders

Nigga we are talking about Overwatch, not anime.

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

let's just fling shit in every direction and see what sticks

*buzz* What is this thread?

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

Who is this? Celty from Durararra!!?

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

/pol/ is that way

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

We're talking about voice acting, not Overwatch though. You can talk about Overwatch in /v/, also known as Overwatch General.

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhq7OqKcIJQ
I like Amamiya, especially after konosuba. In that alone she delivered her lines really passionately and funnily

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

nigga

Time for you to go back to /v/.

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

This REEE role playing thing however is definitely /v. I wonder if these people actually make that sound IRL

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

>>reddit is that way.

Seriously, if you're not an anti-semite/white nationalist you don't belong on Sup Forums period. It's literally impossible to not know this unless it's your first day here. These are the most basic elements of board culture.

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

Actually, I take that back; they do have stereotypical accents for other East Asians, especially the Chinese.

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

We're not talking about Overwatch
Replying to a reply to a post about Overwatch characters having multi-cultural voices in the English release

What?

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

If they do I truly hope somebody immediately punches them right in the mouth as hard as possible

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

Don't throw away logical arguments just because they offend you, dickhead.

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

She can't die until she does voice work for /ss/ porn.

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

He never saw Yurikuma

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

this shit taste

fucking kill yourself

Hayamin is best BEST

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

Where were you when an entire fanbase slowly transformed into a bunch of insufferable shitposters over the course of a decade

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

Its all the same fucking shit.

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

Cheap Mamiko Noto clone

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

All this edge
Be careful you might cut someone newfriend

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

when an entire fanbase slowly transformed into a bunch of insufferable shitposters over the course of a decade
Never followed your ragtag to begin with, Hanafags.

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

capitalizing greentext

You've got a lot to learn, reddit.

Jackson Rogers
Jackson Rogers

There's nowhere on this website that you can have an actual discussion on anything. I've given up on trying.

John Williams
John Williams

hey guys I said he was from reddit d-do I fit in yet
Kill yourself cancer

David Lee
David Lee

not the other way around

FUCKING TAKE THAT BACK YOU NIGGER

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

Are you talking about Ueda Kana fans or something?

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

What's Wrong With Capital Letters?

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

SAVAGE

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Bg3R8YYIk&feature=youtu.be
Can Sup Forums guess all the voices in this trailer? Besides the obvious 7

Jose Williams
Jose Williams

I think girl is Kayano Ai.

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

Megumi Hayashibara?
Akio Ohtsuka
Taneda Risa
Nana
I think I heard FukuJun somewhere in the random character voices.

Liam Young
Liam Young

Hayama's voice is fucking sex.

Those Shirayukihime OPs make me sick though

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

You must be a real monster to do so after all.

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

Hayama

I'll find you and kill you all you niggers

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

Can't hate on dead career anyway.

Asher Young
Asher Young

Hayamafags are so vile

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

Is that some kind of meme I'm not aware of?

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

Girl is voiced by Didn't expect it myself

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

/a/ will never hate Marina Inoue
The grating sperg is sure trying his best to accomplish that, though.

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

Amamiya Sora can sound fairly similar to Taneda Risa, depending on the voice she's using, like pic related.

She's been using her screechy voice lately, though, like in MonMusu and KonoSuba.

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

ITS NOT HAYAMA
STOP

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

Its only a career.

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

Hey let's have a seiyuu thread and discus appreciation of seiyuu like we as do.

No fuck that's just argue over the stupidest arbitrary shit and not really discuss seiyuu at all

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

Hey let's have a seiyuu thread and turn it into the kind of idol thread that belongs on /jp/

FTFY

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

I feel sick

Adrian Martinez
Adrian Martinez

Megumin VA dubs Emilia on Re:Zero, and also sounds very similar.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLCOQ0YV80w

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

time to have your mother relieve your stress down there, you cracker white trash muddahfucker

Jason Wright
Jason Wright

Want to discuss actual seiyuus?
I was on AX 2011 and met Sawashiro there to take autograph. Her breath smelled like farts, real fucking story.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

Holy shit she was the cute-as-fuck librarian girl, I just realized. Hot damn

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

garbage of this generation
debuted in 1999

Kana Asumi
Her seiyuu debut was relatively late (24), she got popular quite gradually without ridiculous typecasting, her voice is pretty unique and she is one of the most unpredictable radio personalities out there. After going through the Persona 3 stage plays she has even got better as a singer, so putting her in the same category as some gori-oshi rookie is fucking retarded.

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

Don't type like a retard.

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_j7cqQOvvA
She's in a lot of /v/ these days
I realize that's where kanahana is now too

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

It is impossible to communicate with degenerate honky bubbas without doing that.

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

expecting Aoifags to be reasonable
They can't praise Aoi without shitting on other seiyuu that's a known fact.

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

Yup that's her

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

It's fucking Persona, it wouldn't matter anyway.

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

Dantalian no Shoka is seriously underrated as fuck

Joshua Stewart
Joshua Stewart

So don't try in the first place.

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

Last did thing gainax did well

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

whales have rights

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

Anime fans in general can't praise something without shitting on something else. It's a pretty observable and stupid phenomenon

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

Thanks for the rec ;)

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

You know I know about the Amateur Picture book meme right?

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

Ordinary seiyuu threads just discuss their looks and shit. This is probably the best one we've had in a while where we actually discuss their talent.

Jordan Wilson
Jordan Wilson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1pDd_YXwZw

Guess the seiyuu /v/

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

But Hanakana is god tier.
Agree with this.

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

The audio quality makes it sound like someone tried but failed to apply a karaoke filter.

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

Kill yourself to /v/

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

Except instead it's just threadshitting

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

if they shit on seiyuu I like it's shitposting!

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

What happened to Seiyuu threads belonging on /jp/

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

They still do belong on /jp/, only the autistic fucks that obsess over seiyuu throw a tantrum when their threads get deleted.

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

I want to kill this catfish cunt.

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

Seiyuu threads are related to anime. There have been 400+ reply threads of Sup Forums circlejerking dub actors and I don't see why seiyuu should be any less relevant. The threads can be pretty cancerous, but by far the worst ones are threads based on real life happenings like "X got married, muh crazy otaku" or the Kokoro Connect incident.

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

people really hate her?

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

People love her because they can't differentiate her with all other seiyuus shes copycating.

Robert Green
Robert Green

people in this shithole are so contrarian they actually hate Sawashiro now

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

you shut your whore mouth hayamin is a treasure

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

People here also unironically loves Hanakana, boomer, amirite?

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

All ara-ara suck though. It's the worst voice archetype.

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

Kill yourself.

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

She's old and busted, we new seiyuu now.

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

literal ARA ARA line

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

I want to purificate her.

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

What seiyuu lasted on scene longer than others even?

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

GOD I WANT TO DEFILE AMAMIYA SORA SO MUCH.

I MEAN I'M NOT SAYING SHE'S NOT ALREADY A SLUT BUT FUCKING GODDADMN.

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

Why do people think she's a slut?

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

スッキリ

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

Her kurapika was pretty lame desu

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

No. Her voice as a pseudo yandere is cute.

Julian Turner
Julian Turner

Sawashiro, please return to the anime industry! Why her manager keep giving her video game cast roles??

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

Yuki Kaji.

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

You spelled Hibiki wrong

Logan James
Logan James

Talking about Sawashiro when there are worst seiyuu

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

She does a pretty hhngh loli voice

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

This

William Barnes
William Barnes

I can't believe Sup Forums is questioning her voice range when she voices Bishamon, Rita, and Dantalia.

The better question is how did Hayami Saori ever got so popular when her voice is a carbon copy of Noto?

You people are a bunch of insufferable faggots.

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

She can sing.

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

Probably pays better than anime. Those mobage games make crazy money.

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

Might have been accurate in 2013 or 2012

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

Probably pays better and I do think video game characters suit her better now. She's too old to pull the uguu high school girls bullshit.

James Lee
James Lee

>>1417452792
calls someone that has been practicing acting since she was 4 "some rookie"
Woah, now this is is really retarded even for this thread generous standards.
For a comparison that even Sup Forums can understand, Aoi's total years in the entertainment business as an actress is roughly the same amount of years Sugita has been working as a seiyuu. This is despite the age gap/her being only 24.
But yeah, let just call her "some gori oshiied rookie" while dick-riding a literal one trick pony. Keep on trucking, Sup Forums.

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

No such a thing as too old. Yukarin is 40 and still can do it.

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

It's a thing if you have husky voice.

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

She can do little girl voice just fine, like Mami in Hidamari Sketch .

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

She did both voices of Momohime in Muramasa.
Fuck you mate.

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

Sawashiro
anything other than sex to my ears

Kill this heretic!

Dominic Barnes
Dominic Barnes

that Elizabeth

OOOO I AM LAFFIN

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

new shill

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

women in showbiz
not sluts
Heh

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

Chiwa Saito best female seiyuu

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

I can't even remember what she does, is she that one go-to seiyuu for young boys in shounen?

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

I can't even remember the last time she was in a show.

Grayson Wood
Grayson Wood

I can't say I dislike Sawashiro but Shiraishi Ryoko is just superior in every single way.

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

Miyuki Sawashiro thread? Fuck yes my niggas.

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

But her voice appeared this season in Super Lovers.

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

I didn't know that they gave blobfish jobs in Japan...

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

mfw Hayamin fags on suicide watch

>mfw everyone got trumped by Mai Nakahara in Phantom World

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

Phantom World was one of Hayamin's worst roles ever.

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

And in turn one of Nakahara's best roles, made the show watchable.

But I will agree, Hayamin was just absolute shit in that role, the voice didn't suit the character and it was obvious she was cast because of the massive hype train behind her for the past few years.

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

Get the fuck out
/v/

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

Owari and Prisma Illya
It pains me a god tier and dick status: muh level voice like hers is getting less roles. Understandable but it's still a shitty thing. If I ever come into a lot of money I'm hiring her for a shitload of stuff

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

I agree that he roles were better a few years ago, but it doesn't make her any bad. Watch Shirayuki if you want a good example. Kyoanishit is shit by default, so PW was expected why did you even watch it.
Also she can sing better than you're favorite seiyuu.

Jace Diaz
Jace Diaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FndJbTuxuY0
Ao-chan is live.
/v/ loves Sawashiro. Her and Sugita are the names you see more often there when seiyuu get mentioned.

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

PW was expected why did you even watch it
Because I wanted KyoAni harem antics

Also she can sing better than you're favorite seiyuu
I know, anyone can sing better than Nakahara

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

newfags beleive this

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

/pol/

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

mfw Mamiko Noto started voicing more femdom and ara ara types

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

But Mamiko Noto has no range whatsoever. She was typecast playing shy characters for years, and rightfully so. Her attempts to branch out are downright pathetic.

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

Hayamifag pls.

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

I don't even know who that is. I guess I'm getting old.

But if you want to see real acting ability, check out Rie Tanaka and Mai Nakahara.

Aaron Hill
Aaron Hill

being Hayamifag
being gay
Well, it all makes sense now

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

Who Sachika Misawa here?

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

real acting ability
Rie Tanaka
Yes
Mai Nakahara
No

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

tfw the hero from your country only has english lines

trash, I tell you

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

Whatever happened to Yuu Kobayashi?

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

Just exactly WHAT do you see in her?

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

he didn't watch Jinrui

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

Old and busted. You don't stick you dick in crazy granny

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

Probably got tossed into a mental hospital

David Allen
David Allen

Come back when you've seen Mai-Hime

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

implying

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

Rokka no sales

Lucas Mitchell
Lucas Mitchell

Not as old as those notofags who cling to their expired seiyuu.
And for the millionth time, their voice is not even similar. Maybe if you watched two animes you find it similar.
Noto has one voice and had the same roles for that reason.
Hayamin has actual range plus she can sing/compose/write the OP/ED.

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

Can't sing for shit.

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

sing
They aren't idolshit. They don't need sing.
Idolfags are cancer

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

Blame Nana, not me.

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

I'll kill you

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

Kishow already beat you to it

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

So how about those two who aren't Ten-chan?

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

Momo Asakura is more popular than Amamiya.

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

(●・▽・●)

I wish Sony would push her and Shiina-chan more

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

I'm pretty sure they push them really hard behind closed doors.

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

Are you fucking serious?

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

Fuck you. Now I'm rocking hard

Isaiah Hughes
Isaiah Hughes

fuck, kill, marry

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey

Fuck all three, kill their careers, marry none.

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

Fuck them, Mamiko is for shy autismos only!

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

Only newbies and young girls gets anime roles these days.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page