Joseph Davis

Center

Caleb James
Caleb James

Chiffon

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

I'd rather a Chiffon.

I'd also like to buy Dal Young some writing ability.

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

how would you mindbreak a pandora?

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

Cancer show and manhwa.

David Long
David Long

Left look like a harlot. So right, she look like the type of tease who act innocent yet is prolly great in bed.

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

There isn't enough money in the world.

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

Left is used goods who got raped by her brother on a daily basis.

10/10 girls, 2/10 plot.

Hey guys! We're the only things that can stop interdimensional monsters from destroying the planet, so lets spend plenty of time fighting and killing each other instead!

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

Shit, you guys are making me want to finish this.

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

used goods

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

not knowing that a driving theme of the story is that mankind cant put aside their differences to fight a common enemy

Let me guess, you also complain about how humans fight each other in muv luv? Or all the zombie movies that show humans fighting each other instead of the zombies?

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

Right.

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

Satella is beautiful, but personalitywise I like Rana's playfulness more. Both are top tier waifus though.

Not that guy, an anime-only fag for Freezing and never saw/read anything related to Muv Luv, but it's more about how it's executed IMHO. Of course you can have the theme about humanity needing to put aside their differences. The problem however is that the Nova are barely even given any attention despite supposedly being the main antagonists. Inter-pandora conflict isn't depicted as an obstacle to be overcome to more effectively combat the Nova, it's 90% of the plot. And after two seasons, we know nothing about them other than some tease about them being God's punishment or whatever (because that's never been done before amirite?).

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

Left because i like experienced ladies

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

You're reaching. Half the time the girls fight for absolute pettiest or stupidest of reasons in situations that don't require that level or force or action.

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

blondie first cuz she bent over

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

Tibet
Innocent

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

That outfit was fucking juicy and best, how did she not win?

Satellas victory outfit was nice too, post it if you have it

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

Left for me, please.

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

mfw Kazuya got his ntr powers
the most pants-on-head stupid funny shit I have ever read

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

What do you expect from a Kimchi guzzling Korean

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

I'd also like to buy Dal Young some writing ability.
this so he can put freezing on haitus and continue legend of maian

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

did not mean it as a bad thing
Up till that point I was reading merely out of habit, but him starting the mind-raping made the whole thing interesting again.
I hope he cucks every other limiter. That would be a pretty fresh ride.

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson

such a waste for someone with his level of artistic skill to have such a sloppy writing style

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

I'd go for Roxanne or Charles.

James Richardson
James Richardson

all these Chiffonbros

Best taste

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

Left

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

Left by far
ZR
Blonde
Better thighs
Bigger tits
Better Hairstyle
Glasses
Embarrassed look

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

Charles

Quite stacked

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

Most of Sup Forums has good taste. There's just a vocal minority of shitters

James Cooper
James Cooper

best freezing

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

Big British tits

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

The only way.

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

Rana is an evil man stealing hussy.

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

Arnett is my favorite but I'd take Satellite over Rana

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

Used goods that wouldn't even sell at a clearance sale

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

fag

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

Her fault for doing nothing to stop getting raped over and over

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

wow, its just like in real life!

Eli Phillips
Eli Phillips

We got some hints of the Nova before the alaska arc (the part where they attacked the school using possessed pandora). The nova take more and more importance starting from the alaska arc.

Its not shoved into your face immediately because the author spent a lot of time focusing on Satella in the school.

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

If people wanted real life they wouldn't be escaping it through anime and manga

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

at the same time Sup Forums complains about harem MCs that are scared shitless of women because it's unrealistic

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

Did he stick it in?

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

I would destroy left with my black cock and cum all over her bare back and ass. Then I'd let right clean up my dick to satisfy her semen demon needs.

Jose Nguyen
Jose Nguyen

Well he takes way too damn long to explain it. By the time it's finally clear, you lose a lot of your audience. Freezing S2 sold terribly.

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

It's almost like Sup Forums isn't a person, and the fact that you're even trying to imply that is fucking pathetic.
Lim Dal Young can't write. The only reason this shit sells are the 10/10 girls and you know it.

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

MC is a worthless fuck
Rana was the one to save the Satella

best waifu for best bullied queen

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

More like, just like in street fighter.

Hey you! Your face is pissing me off! Girls proceed to abuse their superpowers and end up putting humanity at risk. Give me a fucking break man. Don't pretend like Dal Young knows how to write. Hiro Mashima's bullshit makes more sense than this.

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

cant appreciate the theme of humans failing to unite
blames it on the author

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

fighting in school doesnt really put humanity at risk. Maybe if they were in the middle of fighting a nova, but in school with fucking teenagers its hardly unrealistic.

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

If you're the person who was shit talking people who complain about human infighting in zombie movies, and then defends the story by bringing up real-life....lol?

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

Appreciates it when its done well.

blames it on author
Hell yes I do. It's a good theme, with piss poor execution. Its on him to actually have his plot make some fucking sense.

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

They literally destroy parts of the school sometimes, and with how ridiculous the power creep is getting now that will go up to 11 in the later chapters. An "assassination" in the manhwa is basically blowing up the front door. It's pretty silly.

Most of the fighting is not for teenage reasons. Its mostly evultz government attempts to control women with superpowers, and dumb political differences.

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

sometimes a person's failure to understand looks like another person's failure to explain

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

The fighting in the early school arcs were for teenage reasons. The "evil government" thing is just another political faction who doesnt like Gengo.

It's quite similar to the coup de tat thing in muv luv.

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

He's not alone. Its a common criticism of LDY I've seen.

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

If you like this series thats fine. I couldn't care less, but if you think LDY actually wrote this spaghetti plot well? Man, even if you're a fan of his there's much much better stuff out there, INCLUDING shit he's written before lol.

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

do you have any actual evidence to back up the claim that the series isnt written well, other than "they dont fight the aliens enough!"?

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

But in Muv Luv they actually spend time fighting the Beta. In freezing they feel like an afterthought, and an excuse to see 10/10 chicks cutting each others' appendages off. It's gotten to the point where I don't know and don't care what the hell is going on. Somethign about a superior new human race lol? Hopefully LDY goes the comedy route with this. I just like looking at Arcadia and I have a little sister fetish. Thats pretty much the only reason I'm sticking around lol.

She's best girl for me.

Ethan James
Ethan James

This is some fucked up shit right here. I can stand even disguting old men ntr but this one is extra grating somehow.

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

There is no evidence, its all opinion, both for saying its poorly written and for those who would argue that it is.

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

they have fought hte NOVA multiple times, they are fighting the NOVA in the latest arc and they have been shown fighting the NOVA multiple times even in the spin offs.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

Easiest fucking question ever. There are two full arcs full of two full projects: E Pandora, and Valkyries and those projects literally accomplish nothing, advance the plot nowhere except introduce more Pandora that are overpowered as hell, and throw away all the characters used before to the point where we don't even care what happened to them. The projects do nothing, don't advance the story at all, and just create excuses to see more chicks beat each other up. When Dall Young gets tired of that he will introduced more overpowered chicks rendering all the previous pandora mediocre. When that finally does happen, the arc ends in seconds(e.g. that Arcadia sister bullshit). If you disagree with me by all means, circle jerk with other anons who read this for the "story". You're obviously not changing your mind lol.

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

Lol. For like a few chapters. And the fights are forgettable at best. I know they happened but I remember almost none of them.

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

Sure it's opinion. I'm not the one getting defensive about some random user not liking my beloved series.

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

you have a bad memory.

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

...Just LOL dude. They're fighting each other in the latest arc? Its the legendary pandoras versus other legendary pandoras......that summon Novas as back-up fighters. It's still infighting.

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

No I don't. They aren't fighting Novas in the latest arc either. It's legendary pandoras versus other legendary pandoras. You have a bad memory.

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

those projects literally accomplish nothing
Uh no.

For starters they showed the lengths that the chevalier was willing to go to create more human weapons, even if it meant crippling test subjects.

They also demonstrated that the Chevalier has no qualms about torturing pandora who go against them like what happened with Elizabeth. These are pretty important plot points. Chiffon's reveal and death was also a huge plot point.

The valkyrie project was Gengo trying to develop a new means to fight the nova. We are also now seeing that regular pandora using the valkryie equipment results in bad news because Gengo is hiding something. That's been the entire theme of the valkyrie arc, that on the surface its just another weapons project, but Gengo is hiding tons of what he knows about the nova and pandora and the Chevalier is becoming increasingly distrustful of him, to the point of thinking that he is a threat.

The plot is developing, you just dont see or acknowledge it because you have no reading comprehension.

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

You somehow missed the main point of the arc which was to show that the legendary pandora arent just a get out of jail free card for humanity because there are huge drawbacks to using them, or the fact that Rana is turning into a nova after using the valkryie's equipment, which means its not just a simple power up.

Again, it's not just "lol xd humans fighting each other again lol so stupid". Learn to read between the lines. Or you know, at least pay attention to the pages where the characters explictly tell you that something crazy is going on.

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

All those arcs show by your response is that the chevalier are evil. Holy shit, you can easily establish that with two fucking chapters, not two arcs. He demonstrates the character of an evil organization over the course of two long arcs and several years.

The valkyrie arc is developing a new means to fight the Nova.....which will be rendered entirely useless later except for some bullshit power up to make already OP characters even more powerful. They're already traveling between dimensions, who the fuck wants some BS machine of their back when you have that overpowered crap?

You don't need to spend several years and two long ass arcs full of blubber to say "wow, this organization is evil." These plot points barely accomplish what could have been said in no time at all.

The plot is developing...at the pace of a fucking snail. You just don't see or acknowledge it because you have no standards for decent writing.

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

Not the guy you're replying to but you could just admit you read it for the "plot" and stop this silly delusion that LDY can write. He's worse than Oh Great! when it comes to this.

Jason Young
Jason Young

Gengo used them as a get out of jail free card......which is the point. You use a get out of jail free card once, and then you use it up and don't use it for a while....it's still the only way you can dig yourself out of a story arc when the antagonist is too powerful...and it's lazy as hell.

As for the machine, a powerup is a powerup. It's just some more powerful version of stigmata.... All that means is overusing stimagta makes you become a Nova....which has been known since forever.......big fucking deal.

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

Or you know, at least pay attention to the pages where the characters explictly tell you that something crazy is going on.

So.....every fucking page then? Thats all I know. Something crazy is going on. Some crazy chick got more powerful through some crazy power from a crazy source that isn't explained. Some shallow character with an even shallower personality says that every page. I stopped caring what was going on a long time ago, and just revel in the nonsense of it all.

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

LDY doesn't give you much reason to care whats going on since he's pretty much already decided on using stigmata to morph humanity into a superior race and build a harem around it. yay...plots over, he'll just go about in a roundabout way and drag this goal out to infinity the way he usually does.

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

Whats the problem? I agree with his criticism

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

If something is overpowered as hell, or broken beyond belief...(e.g. attacks that can warp between dimensions) it's a get of jail free card. The fact that there are drawbacks means nothing. It's still a lazy way for a weaker bunch of characters to win a fight when you can't come up with anything else. Drawbacks are just an excuse. You see this stupid card pulled in fights all the time. There's no thrill to it.

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

She reminds me of Hat from Aijin.

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

There is a disturbingly low amount of images in here for a series who's only redeeming quality it the art.

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

I think it has been obvious from the beginning that overusing stigmata turns you into a nova? Its implanted fragments of an all-female alien race...OK? So what? You don't need a whole arc to show that. Valkyries will be useless sooner or later. If anything, the main pandoras can just hijack their equipment making the cast of those 5 original valkyries obsolete.

Cool story LDY. You introduced 5 girls with unique technology, and made it so the more powerful girls can just take that technology. What happens to the original 5? Nothing. Forget about em.

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

I think brown punchy chick is the hottest.

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

Lol, my sides. user asking for "actual evidence" when he gets mad about someone else's opinion.

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

There's a difference between developing plot and developing it in a shit way. If an author is just "developing" plot s/he's not doing enough. You need to make it interesting by supplementing it with good, memorable characters.

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

requiring reading comprehension
literally any Lim Dall Young Series

Pick one lmao.

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

Charles Bonaparte
Boys name
Part of the most prestigious and one of the richest families in France
Somehow a female street urchin

I can't even HON HON FROU FROU to zhis merde.

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

Y
You could at least agree that he writes incredibly shallow characters with very little personality. How many lines of dialogue do each of the characters have? I think thats pretty shitty writing if Teslad has literally said nothing yet. Art is pretty much the only redeeming factor here.

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

And those fights feel like an afterthought..which was my point? There's nothing unique about them that makes them memorable. Do you understand the difference between uninteresting and having a bad memory?

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

Left is the better character. Right is nothing more than a cockblock.

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

I don't like it when Satella looks insecure. Isn't she supposed to be a strong, powerful woman who protects her beta man(let) rather than some moeblob?

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

Isn't she supposed to be a strong, powerful woman who protects her beta man(let) rather than some moeblob?
Obviously you haven't read this in a while

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

It never happened, Louis stopped after groping her for a bit. Despite lusting for Satella he never crossed that line as his sense of morals prevented him.

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

She's a bastard child.

Isaiah Davis
Isaiah Davis

Satella is pretty weird like that. When push comes to shove she steps to the plate and protects her beta manlet, but in almost every other case she's an insecure manlet.

I'm still mad that the one doujin they got, written by the fucking author himself, has Kazuya raping Satella. It should've been Satella spilling her spaghetti and proposing the two complete their baptism, then gently taking the lead even though her heart is racing and her knees are trembling. Because that's my fetish.

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

It was still retarded that they forgave Louis after all the shit he had done.

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

She was putting on airs so people would not bully her. In truth she's near sighted so she's always squinting and she's scared of people touching her.

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

She switches from moeblob to hardcore occasionally. Not much else to say about her"character." She's degenerated into 100% blob for the time being.

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

In truth she's near sighted so she's always squinting

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

...and the Doujins were the one thing I was looking forward to from this train wreck.

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

No point in dwelling over it. It's in the past, he got his ass kicked and was almost murdered over it. He's a better person now. Besides he wasn't always like that. Satella wanted to give him a second chance and Kazuya respected that.

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

What is even happening in the latest chapters? After ass pull imouto showed up.

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

He should have been murdered though. The lovers suicide would have been cooler and had more impact. He may be a better person but he degenerated pretty fast into some no-name side-character.

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

It was still retarded that they forgave Louis after all the shit he had done.
I agree that it was fucking stupid. And what's even worse is that they were so close to that subplot actually having a GOOD conclusion. If it had ended with Louis' suicide and Holly Rose diving after him, it would've been a solid ending. Louis realizes the error of his ways, takes his own life and is accompanied to the grave by the woman who loved him all along. It's tragic, beautiful and (partially) redeems Louis without requiring the audience or the main characters to just forget everything he did. Maybe add in a conversation between Satella and Kazuya implying Satellizer had forgiven him and move on.

The fact that he survived weakened the entire conclusion, and led to some shit that requires everyone involved to forget everything that'd happened for YEARS.

What I did like about that (mini)arc was Kazuya ripping up the cheque he was offered for leaving Satella alone. Alpha as fuck.

Gabriel Barnes
Gabriel Barnes

As much as I love Chiffon and the panties she is wearing in this picture, they look like they would be pretty damn tedious to get on.

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

Maria woke up and hijacked Gengo's experiment, she sent Kazuya and Arcadia to nova land to observe and make contact.

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

ass pull imouto destroyed all legendary pandoras because she's broken beyond belief (hybrids are strongest?). Kazuya gets experimented on, and he and imouto go to another dimension. Expecting even more ass pulls from here on. Pretty dumb honestly.

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

I'm hoping that it ends soon. There's going to be even more OP bullshit than asspull imouto, especially since they're in another dimension the new powers won't even have to make sense.

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

Imouto was foreshadowed right after the LPs appeared. Cassandra picked up a random kid and was ready to kill the mother and adopt her Then Windy May stopped Cassandra and reminded her of how painful it was for her when her child was taken from her.

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

The nova are gods, user. What do you think Freezing is? It is an ability that stops all motion within a certain range. That's already a pretty damn awesome power. Humanoid novas are said to be the strongest there are.

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

The asspull isn't the imouto herself, but her ridiculously overpowered abilities. She beats them in 2 chapters. Thats pretty ass-pull-ish. He also didn't have to make her a rape child, or give her a growth spurt, by just taking people's energy. If it's not asspull plot, it's definitely asspull powers.

Colton Sanders
Colton Sanders

Ain't this the manga where the Mc forgives a guy despite him raping his girl?

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

Her only overpowered ability is her ability to forcefully absorb the souls of the LPs. And Kazuya is even better at it than she is.

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

The nova are aliens not gods. They should be more beatable than just just immortal gods. And Freezing has already been proven to be useless aside from MC's freezing since 90% of the new enemies can break out it/cancel it anyway.

Awesome power in conception, but wasted potential when its useless against so many enemies.

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

And the soul absorption (which no other pandora can do) makes all her abilities way stronger than anything else in the series...and it's about to get worse. Also no, she can also warp between dimensions (dimension accel)...hello?

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

It can be negated or overpowered only by those who have an equal or stronger Freezing ability. According to Gengo's flashback the nova are transdimensional entities who created mankind and are now there to wipe out their failed creations.

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

Left, because the right looks like she was drawn by a 7-year-old.

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

transdimensional entities
So Aliens from another dimension..not gods.

And it can be negated by pretty much all of the hostile enemies that currently exist. That kills the interest in the ability when you make most of the new baddies have freezing that is too strong, plus why give freezing to the girls? It would have been much better to give it to just limiters. It kills the relevance of any and all limiters except Kazuya......which is honestly wasted potential.

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

If Kazuya is so much better he should man up and fight alone, not cuck every bitch in the series and get them to do it for him....which is essentially what his Freezing is..such a pussy ass way to fight really.

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

Sure, but you pretty much described every new enemy that has come along in the last few arcs. It's getting hard for me to name bad guys that can't cancel freezing now. It just makes the beta males even more beta. Sure sucks to be a guy in this universe unless your name is Kazuya or Gengo.

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

He doesn't have the training, or weapons required to do that. He has a body that is much more resilient and stronger than a human's and a few nova abilities. He is much more efficient at managing soul distribution and powering up pandoras.
They're already up to the humanoid novas. What they have left are the sentient humanoid novas and the elites like Maria.

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

And humanoid novas, sentient humanoid novas and elites all make Freezing useless except for Kazuya's Freezing? Pretty much what I have been saying this whole time? The series will just end with the good guys being forced to become more and more nova-like until they abandon humanity altogether so everyone is overpowered. Already if you overuse stigmata, you become more nova-like so whats left is to evolve all pandoras to be more nova-like. Old abilities will become obsolete and some already are. Mark my words.

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

That's exactly what's happening. The nova are trying to kill humans because they've failed to transcend. Gengo has been trying to buy enough time to give humanity a chance, that's what the pandoras are there for, to buy time. Now that Kazuya has awakened his abilities and accepted his duty things are finally looking up for the humans.

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

Gengo has the resources to easily provide him with training for that if Kazuya actually wanted to become strong in terms of non-supportive abilities. Or at least do a fucking training arc where Kazuya learns to become stronger instead of this sudden freezing power-up. It would be more interesting if he did more instead of just powering up pandoras like the side rpg character that just buffs and heals. I am tired of the one male character who actually makes a difference in fights, to not have the ability to fight for himself when the opposite with Satella is not true.

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

You can't have Kazuya running head first into all out war with the novas. He's their only hope of reaching some sort of agreement with them and ascending humanity. You've seen how novas act around transcended pandoras. They're no longer on the list of things they need to destroy no matter what. The novas want humanity to be more like novas.

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

But it screws over any and all of the "normal" characters and like I said before normal Freezing means jack shit now. Normal accel means jack shit now. Unless you're becoming more like the aliens humanity hates so much, you're essentially shit right now, which is the case for a lot of the old characters. I honestly hope it doesn't go this way, because we're talking about it now, and if that happens...well that's just too predictable for me.

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

evil
no, its called politics.

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

But why should humanity be like Nova's?
Seems cliche to become the monster you hate in order to destroy it.

Anyhow it's pretty obvious the only way out is to "transcend" more and become less and less human but if he actually wants to write this story better he should prove us wrong by going in an unexpected direction.

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

no, its called politics.
Which is inherently evil as shown by most modern politics.

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

But why should humanity be like Nova's?
Because their creators want them to and because they don't stand a chance if they won't. It's either die or be like us. The choice is simple.

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

I have yet to see ANY negotiating with Nova going on. Shame that the story did not spend more time or ARCs attempting this. Try using some Freezing communication BS to "talk" with nova.

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

That's what the current arc is about. Gengo's experiment meant to have Kazuya communicate with Maria and learn more about the novas and her mission and send his consciousness to their world. Maria however had other plans, she amped up the magic to max and sent Kazuya and imouto to novaland physically.

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

Wouldn't a story over defying fate and showing your creators that they do not have the right to give you an ultimatum over changing your species be more interesting than what you just posted? Dall Young essentially says: LOL no, that means shooting yourself. Pretty fatalistic way to go honestly.

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

That shit's overdone to death. Practically every story with a similar theme goes that way. Why not try listening to your tyrant overlords for once?
Besides, it's pretty clear that even if they were to continue fighting the nova before long they will have achieved the nova's goals. Which is to ascend humanity to a higher plane.

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

Negotiation could have come earlier. This arc should have been more about exploring the LP as characters through more interesting character dynamics. So far Teslad has said nothing with zero lines of dialogue and Windy has said borderline nothing also. Cassandra is all body language and just flashbacks, and Arcadia has had one line so far "Onii-chan?"
Come the fuck on, the story will be more interesting to read if you advance through more interesting character dynamics...

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

That shit's overdone to death.
He discusses it a lot though, and the characters who do not transcend for whatever reason become meaningless. The act of of dumping most of your old cast through power ups has been done for a long time now, and it's the wrong route to go IMO.

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

I'm still mad that the one doujin they got, written by the fucking author himself, has Kazuya raping Satella.
Post it

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

This is pretty much the only path you go down when you listen to your Tyrant overlords. Controlling collections of universes. Sounds powerful, but mind-numbingly boring IMO. Make everything too strong and suddenly nothing is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale#Extensions_to_the_original_scale

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

Look for Eroizing or whatever.

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

Arcadia is basically an infant. Windy May and Teslad are still recovering from the previous incident. If you want LP backstory and characterization then go read Freezing Zero.

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

Freezing Zero is over. I read it and LP backstory is almost all Chiffon, with pretty much no Windy or Teslad or Arcadia. Arcadia is 14 years old in loli form, so she can speak just fine. Windy and Teslad have both been around for several volumes now. They should have given more life to these characters. Freezing Zero has pretty much no dialogue at all from them.

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

I know this is the wrong place and I came here from the frontpage...

but I'll take a 3D woman

I'll be real with you guys though - based on my own personal experience (living in Japan) 90% are sluts.
And today I found out that even the fucking foreign chicks are

don't really have an image macro for this

ps I hate anime

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

Arcadia can talk easily. We know she can talk? Windy and Teslad have all been around for a while now and there were many chances to develop their characters after the Valkyrie fight and before the Nova clash. So far there has been no development whatsoever and you're acting like they were either just introduced or recovering the whole time. It would have been nice if he added more backstory to them in Freezing Zero but I am pretty sure it is over, and LP still say nothing. Zero just adds backstory to Chiffon with only a tiny bit to Lucy.

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

hmm my face is really more like this at the moment

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

also my grandfather died yesterday

...yeah

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

Only overpowered ability

That ability makes her go booby-mode, and then all her abilities become way more powerful than the legendary pandora. You talk like it's only one ability when the way that it works makes literally everything about her broken as fuck.

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

It should've been Satella spilling her spaghetti and proposing the two complete their baptism, then gently taking the lead even though her heart is racing and her knees are trembling. Because that's my fetish.

That's some elder patrician level taste right there. It's also my fetish.

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

This is pretty hot though.

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

It's hot yeah. Probably my favorite looking character. Like I said tho, 10/10 imouto body, but pretty much zero character outside of appearances. I can only hope that will change in future chapters if I decide to stick with this shit.

Easton King
Easton King

Arcadia has been in a vat for most of her life. Cut her some slack. I would also like to point out that the legendary pandoras had degenerated according to Gengo, in both intellect and power. So yeah, an LP is stronger than another LP that has degenerated into an N3 nova. It makes sense that she'd dominate them, after all N3 novas are notably weaker than LPs.

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

hardcore NTR in mainstream anime

I really wonder how did they let this happen

How did the japs react?

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

dat UxU ending

Its like the writer completely ran out of ideas

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

All Pandoras are best girl, but the true goddess is Roxanne

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

If you're in a vat for your whole life, then I would think she would be the one to degenerate in power, not the LP. I'm not cutting anyone slack for pretty much breaking power dynamics until some other overpowered bitch comes along that just breaks to balance again. And...LP's degenerating means they become retarded mute supermodels? Why? Just sounds like one of those "just because" excuses to me. Shit makes no sense even in science fiction yo.

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

So at first you try to say she's not that overpowered because one "one ability" then you say whelp, she should be overpowered anyway because her opponents degenerated .....for some reason? Sloppy writing IMO. I thought the fight would go on for 10 chapters at least. It ends in two.

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

I hear Lim Dall Young hogs all the good artists because thats the primary reason his works sell. I hope some of them wake up after a while, realize their potential and that they don't need that guy.

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

Meh. Can't say I feel sympathy here. Regardless of what the explanation is, it makes Arcadia a big outlier among power creep, and with her being introduced just now, you run into problems when a fresh new character is leagues stronger than everyone else. That means you now need to make more characters that much stronger or do some bullshit workaround to avoid Arcadia going into adult form, which I know LDY isn't going to do because he has to have watermelon boobs on 99% of his characters.

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

not knowing super kazuya raises the power of all the other pandora to LP form
also when arcadia woke up it was said she wasen't ready to wake up yet, so theres something not 100% with her

Matthew King
Matthew King

There is literally no evidence that super Kazuya puts them on the same level as LP since they fought LP and were losing before Arcadia showed up. Arcadia is probably strong because Kazuya is indirectly "charging" her but its stupidly vague and regardless of if she was supposed to wake up, she is way too strong to make the power levels healthy.

Also, regardless of who is stronger than who the abilities used (dimension accel) basically make all past abilities garbage. There's already enough crap we don't understand. You don't fix that by introducing more unknowns into the equation.

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

Neither

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

Did the artist stop drawing those doujins of his own work? Those were great. Especially the Satella ones.

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

Satellizer el Bridget
German sounding first name
Spanish prefix for her last name
She's British

Attia Simmons
English last name
She's Italian

That one brown chick
She's German

Charles Bonaparte
A girl
Poor
Her limiter is unironically called Citro├źn

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

dropped back in rapist brother's arc
tries to come back to see how it is going
beta manlet is still a beta manlet but established couples are breaking apart because the pandoras lust after his body
Can this get any shittier?

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

So basically this is a rip-off of Psyren but with more fan service and ntr?

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

Not really. Psyren actually has characters with far more personality. They suffer a lot from same-face syndrome. If you like the fan service only then it's definitely for you. If you're expecting more I wouldn't bother.

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

Just because something is overdone, does not make it bad. I like non-fatalistic stories.

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

I talked about about the projects accomplishing nothing...and all you had to say was they show that woohoo, politicians are evil. Also the most powerful pandora dies because e pandora was a useless blubber project that accomplishes nothing, except invalidate the use of any and all e pandora. It's a needless death for an arc that means little except humans are dicks and the most powerful chick in the world kills herself because, well humans are dicks.

Thats a plot point that could have been done in less than half an arc, and it didn't need to be there. Chiffon could easily die some other way without this project nonsense and nothing would change much.

Second point: Um yes? Valkyries are already obsolete? Just jack their equipment, take them off regular humans and put them on the most powerful pandoras...problem solved? You've now got even more powerful bitches. Who needs shitty regular humans anymore? Thats what I mean when I say it accomplishes nothing.

All these complicated subplots detract from what should be a more straightforward story rather than complement it. I never said the plot was or wasn't developing. I said it was bad writing or sloppy as fuck IMO.

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

Elizabeth
I hated her in season 1, but season 2 really did a lot to win me over.
Rich and prestigious as FUARK, but still kind and gracious to peasant E-pandoras
"Muh noblesse oblige"
Gives up on being a pandora to take care of her blind, crippled husbando

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

That one brown chick
She's German

If you're referring to Cleo Brand, she could either be Turkish, or if Europe's current migrant is to be believed, Syrian, and that her name is that she was given said name since she's from an orphanage. Pic says all.

James Long
James Long

or if Europe's current migrant crisis is to be believed

Fixed

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

The japs reacted by buying the series and prolonging its lifespan by several years.

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

I can't believe he got away with it all.

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

And even after shitty blu-ray sales fans of this series try to desperately keep it alive so Dall Young still can't work on Legend of Maian which is actually written decently. Fuck...

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

Half of the e pandora arc is literally rich chicks versus poor chicks bitching at each other and cutting their nipples off over class warfare. This series tries to be way too many things at once.

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

Dall Young
written decently
I don't believe you

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

Fuck meant for

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

Legend of Maian is actually ok storywise. I don't agree with most of the fans that Freezing is well written. I think its pointlessly overcomplicated and has characters with paper thin personalities and same-face syndrome. I thought Legend of Maian at least had some strong direction to it. Overall, it is surprising just how long he's managed to team up with so many great ecchi artists but that just makes me angrier that they could be drawing for something so much better.

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

If you're referring to Cleo Brand, she could either be Turkish
She hasn't vandalized anything
or if Europe's current migrant is to be believed, Syrian
She hasn't raped anyone

Also, "Cleo Brand" isn't a mudshit name

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

The first Ova for the second season of Freezing feels like it was made just to get Noto to moan. Since, the rest of the OVAs was tame.

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

In the manga version Louis is stabbed and pushed off the cliff with Holly clinging to him. The whole Louis committing suicide was stupid. I don't even know why they changed that in the anime version.

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

Like I said, the orphanage where she's from could have given her the name.

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

It wasn't NTR. The guy only went as far as groping her tits. He's okay with blackmail, torture, rape, murder, and so on, but he drew a line at sticking his dick in his half-sister would be going too far.

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

Penetration or not, seeing all those things hes done seems pretty NTR to me, look at the marks he has left on her body

He can probably stick it in if he wants to, and i doubt Kazuya will ever go as far as the NTRguy with her

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

It's still not NTR.

Christopher Mitchell
Christopher Mitchell

best girl

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

Would you be ok if your waifu did foreplay with other dudes?

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

Why does she swim naked? Is she a slut?

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

No.

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

Generally speaking, if you're in Freezing and you're a girl not named Satella, you're most probably a turboslut.

David Green
David Green

I don't know but god bless the animators for having her do it all the time

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

actually defending shit dal young

Holy fuck are you serious? It's worse than fairy tail, and even that is gutter trash.

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

Charles isn't a slut though.

Christian Long
Christian Long

Why not zoidberg?

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

2nd best girl

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

Only in non-canon.
Dal Young is making hentai of his own series where Louis fucked her before Bridget left for genetics. Bridget agreed for that single time cause she understands why Louis is treating her the way he does.

Later on, Louis raped and broke Bridget in front of Kazuya.

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

I can't believe this thread is still alive. Biggest Freezing thread in years.

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

Does Sup Forums love Freezing or hate it?

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

I hate the plot, but I love the Plot

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

Love the girls, hate everything else, worship Chiffon.

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

Yes, the Plot

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

Anime where older girls usually prefer younger guys as their partner

Well, at least they did one thing right

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

The face of an angel

Josiah Adams
Josiah Adams

Woah all these girls are 18+ & older?

In others words they are college material right? I'm curious because they stopped aging but their bodies matured.

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

They are mostly 2nd or 3rd year students, with 1st or 2nd year partners.

Its been awhile but something about most girls having better compatibility with younger guys

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

Does this even qualify as clothing?

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

I guess 3rd year students around 20-25 years. I wonder there's any MILF's or single mothers who were caught and sent to the East Genetics school as new recruits.

No one wouldn't like the single mothers as new recruits.

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

The whole purpose of this school is to breed the girls at graduation to produce more high end combatants

Sounds like a good eroge.

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

Read through the all the posts defending shit dal young in this thread.
lmao, I'm not wasting my time with delusional people.

Xavier Bennett
Xavier Bennett

Sorry I don't agree. Art is good but I've read fanfiction.net stories better than Dal Young's "work." and Dal Young doesn't even do the art lmao.

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

Sup Forums likes the girls. The actual plot and writing? Pretty much considered gutter tier on Sup Forums. It's hard to make a case for it when you compare it to other ecchi stuff.

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

Lana is mentally stable, doesn't have a fucked up past, and is generally easier to get along with. Plus, she fights with her fucking fists. One of the top tier girls for sure.

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

Rana.

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

Just ignore the arrogant posts praising the crap writing. None of that please. Post more girls.

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

Neither

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

Indeed. There's a power gap between her and everyone else.

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

Slutella

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

liking frogs

John Hall
John Hall

Legend of Maian

The time skip has opened up even more questions than before too. Who knows wtf is going on at this point.

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

delicious blonde titties
dal young
it's not fair

Dylan Rivera
Dylan Rivera

There's delicious titties of all hair colors too

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

yeah but blondes are my favorite

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

legend of maian
It finished. Spoilers: ayy lmao

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

why is she wearing a swimsuit?

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

She's out in public. She's only a slut, not a complete and utter whore.

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

She's out in public.
all those other times didn't count?

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

Obv Right

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page