Asher Williams

Was it too obvious?

Also, flawless direction so far.

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

I only read the mango, I have no ideia what's going on in this pic

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

It was obvious, yeah. Episode was nothing special but I thought it was alright. Next one looks much more interesting.

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

I really hope this gets a chance at a S2

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

what?

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

I hate the MC

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

It gets better, but unless he's figthing he always act kinda passive and insecure.

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

just because he is a faggot?

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

I just feel 12 episodes won't do justice to the manga

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

I see.
Then I have news for you, it's confirmed for 2 cours. I was really glad when I found out.

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

It's probably the belt.

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

So was HE the azure king or is he following in his footsteps? The way Dazai worded it makes me unsure which is true.

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

I think you misunderstood the whole thing.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

I wouldnt doubt it. I did try though.

Chase Long
Chase Long

It's probably everything about him.

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

Dazai was saying that just like king's ideals destroyed him it will eventually happen the same to his partner.

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

flawless direction
You've got to be shitting me, the entire ending scene where person A got shot and no-one gave a shit but then person B got shot and instantly it's NO WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE ANGRY ARGUMENT was impressively bungled storytelling

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

Too obvious, also dumb af ending. We don't know anything about Kunikida's ideals but for some reason he's not allowed to have them because having ideals makes you a terrorist???

Also letting hacker-kun die and then ignoring him bleeding out on the floor while the two of them chat shit up.

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

I didn't bother going past the first episode of Bungalow Gay Dawgs. Is it really worth it? The first ep was cringey as fuck

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

Don't bother. The comedy is awkward and you will be pissed when the detective guy gets in there. Show is fujo pandering to the max and the mc is an unlikable spineless faggot.

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

I always thought she was dodgy, desu.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page