Xavier Wood

It just keeps getting better.

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

WAT?!
Kill yourself.

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

I don't know what the fuck is going on in this fight at this point.

I just hope it finishes before Togashi decides it's time for another 10 month break.

James King
James King

Friendly reminder: hiatus will happen soon

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

what did togashi mean by this?
does he expect me to memorize his 20 rules for this one fight?

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

When did you start reading HxH? This shit started with the Chimera Ant Arc.

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

LAYER
UPON
LAYER

Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller

me either

I will wait for the 2029 anime

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

It feels good being a hisoka fag. Knowing he will inevitably win bc he's detrimental to the plot.

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

bc he's detrimental to the plot

detrimental

zorro from the princess bride.png

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

gay clown fags being this delusional

Chrollo has the upper hand by far. Hisoka is kill, son.

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

what's the strongest combo possible with existing hatsus that Lucifer can make utilizing sun and moon's permanent effect?

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

8/10 chapter

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

So I'm currently catching up and I have a question:
How the fuck is Chrollo doing this exactly? He's using Gallery Fake right? Shouldn't these clones in the audience look like corpses then? They just look like normal clones

Christian Wilson
Christian Wilson

chrollofags being this delusional
Honestly how could you think hisoka will lose? He's been here since the beginning and is waiting for gon to strengthen. Also that whole thing with chrollo saying he has a 100 percent chancenof winning was just to set up the upset for hisoka. It's in chrollos favor too muxh for him to win. Again, how do you not see this?

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

why not 10/10?

yeah gallery fake, nops they dont need to look like corpses, they are clone that dont move, puppets mades by nen

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

why not 10/10?

lucifer wasnt even in it

or was he

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

Hisokafags on suicide watch.

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

Chrollo could literally blow up the entire floor if he wanted and not get a single scratch.

use Bookmark on Gallery Fake, create clone
open up book on Sun & Moon, affix one seal on clone's left hand
switch Bookmark to Sun & Moon
affix seal on clone's right hand
open up page/Bookmark Order Stamp
"Hold your hands together"
repeat this ad-infinitum
Hisoka is in deep shit.

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

the one that took hit in the beginning was he, when hisoka lost sight of him that he changed to a fake

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

Rubber and gum

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

Where will you be when the clown dies next week?

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

Unless it was a huge meta red herring, Hisoka is sort of destined to have his final showdown with Gon, so he should survive this fight with Chrollo.

Jace Adams
Jace Adams

Chrollofags are hilarious. They're so delusional that they don't realize they are the ones on suicide watch. I guess its ok if it makes you feel better, but that'll only be a short term fix when hisoka inevitably wins.

Samuel White
Samuel White

sun and moon next chapter
Can't wait
I love how technical and autistic fights get sometimes in this series, it makes it interesting to figure out what strategies they can use

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

Ah, Hisokafag sweating buckets.
Don't worry, it'll just be a split-second warm feeling, he won't feel pain when he literally gets blown the fuck out.

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

Honestly im so fucking dissapointed in Chrollo so far in this fight. hit and run with manipulation techniques are pussy strats. for the leader of the spiders and someone who took on Zeno and Silva im so fucking dissapointed at this current strategy and expected some seriously overpowered nen abilities for him to pull out other then 'I can controll people' and 'I can make fakes'
Way to ruin the fucking Hype by having one of the so called strongest characters in the fucking show nothing more then a hit and run pansy

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

Hisoka is sort of destined to have his final showdown with Gon
He isn't, only Hisoka himself is interested in it. As far as Gon is concerned he's done with Hisoka ever since he gave him his tag back.
Not to mention Gon lost his nen.

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

Could someone brighter than me resume "sun and moon" and explain to me what Hisoka means here

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

He's a smart fighter and strategist, not "hurr he punch strong"
You're dumb

David Adams
David Adams

Read the thread dumbass.

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

Hisoka is incredibly strong, ranking third in the Phantom Troupe in terms of physical strength. He can shatter rock and send a block of the Heavens Arena ring flying with a single kick.

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

dbz is what you are searching

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

can't Gon do that too senpai

David Howard
David Howard

user do you have ADD or something? Chrollo literally spent like 2 pages explaining that ability

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

Strategy and cunning is what pussies do
Naruto sure gave us a generation of cancer.

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

Yeah I'm gonna reread it.

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

Remember how much Gon struggled to lift a floor tile? Not to mention he only barely won against Shizuku who was using her bad hand

William Hill
William Hill

tfw HxH is 2deep4me

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

the seals dont disappear, and the copies disappear, so he made a bug by affixing seals in the copies, this way the copy dont disappear to maintain the seals

Matthew Perez
Matthew Perez

have you not seen the chimera ant arc? he is JACKED

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

What the fuck did you expect? He's not a muh honour moralfag and nor is he a crazy fighting enthusiast like Hisoka. He's a fucking genocidal thief who doesn't care about anyone but his own circle of friends. He's always been portrayed as intellectual too, so of course he's going to pick clever tactics and a certain win over anything else.

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

He's a smart fighter and strategist, not "hurr he punch strong"
You're dumb
Faggot.
I Dont want a fist fight. i want creativity in Nen abilities instead of being a hack who can't think of anything new so he has to use allready thought of abilities. out of ALL the people's abilities he has he uses his own members ones at that. and not even the stronger memebers ones.
I'm more dissapointed at the pure HYPE that was carried arround this guy up untill now for it all to be a 'Ohh he is actually been REALLY SCARED of this clown guy the whole time'
He is supposed to be a fucking boss for fucks sake and this fight makes it seem like he always had 2 troupe members with him at all times because he knew he couldn't beat Hisoka 1v1. he STILL can't beat Hisoka 1v1

Jason Jones
Jason Jones

What's deep about this exactly? It's just a fight and it's not even hard to follow, read a book once in a while.

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

probably one of the most simple shows to just watch

are you okay user?

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

Ah I see, thanks!

Robert James
Robert James

this was Path of Exile tier hypercomplicated rule set

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

1v1 against anyone and Chrollo would loose by theese tatics. Uvo/Nobunaga/Phinks/Machii/Feitan could ALL solo Chrollo 1v1 in the desert based on what we now know about Chrollo in this fight of how he runs from physically supperior fighters like a scared wimp

Hudson Morris
Hudson Morris

don't forget texture surprise

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

He punched the ground and his fists started bleeding.
he's scared because he's fighting cautiously even though he's the one who offered a deathmatch
he's using exactly one ability that was introduced in the past so he's a hack
Do you complain for the sake of it or are you just retarded?

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

It's definitely hard to follow.

Of course the simplified version is Lucifer is making clones to wither down Hisoka

the actual logistics of what he is trying to is pretty crazy in terms of following what abilities are being used

or not being used as we learned at the end of this chapter.

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

These hips

Landon Long
Landon Long

Chrollo isn't a stupid retard like you, so of course he isn't going to risk his life trying to fight Hisoka in any circumstance that's less than optimal. It's called tactics.

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

just like literally anyone else would? the ground hurts user.

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

He's taking advantage of the environment he is in, it's not like it's his only tactic. We've seen him do it against the Zoldycks.

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

once you use sun and moon on a copy/ including a stamped copy, then when you deactivate any of the previously mentioned abilities the copies from gallery fake will still stay there because the seals from sun and moon will stay and prevent the copies from gallery fake from disheartening
Chrollo has Gallery Fake bookmarked. It requires both hands to work and he creates puppets.
He then opens the book on the Sun and Moon page. He can't use one of the seals (from his right hand) since its holding the book now, but the other hand is free to mark any of the puppets.
Puppets are marked with one of the seals and he changes the bookmark to the Order Stamp ability. Puppets won't disappear because they have the seal on them.
those copies that won't disappear all have the Sun mark (left hand, since his right hand will have to hold the book)
He can only explode them by having the Sun and Moon ability bookmarked (since his Moon hand will be free)

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

this fight

Hunter Murphy
Hunter Murphy

forgot to green arrow some stuff, but it's all from the previous thread

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

Damn, thanks a lot man. It's appreciated.

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

no problem

William Williams
William Williams

We've seen him do it against the Zoldycks.
Defence Cape
Running away entire time
Had Illumi take out 1 dons to save himself
Risked life to try and steal their abilities instead of going in for the kill

Holy shit. What if this is all one big ruse for him to steal Rubber AND Gum?

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

Wait, so my shoulders are holding up the equivalent of a bowling ball?

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

i want creativity in Nen abilities instead of being a hack who can't think of anything new
You are retarded, if this fight is showing us anything it's that Togashi thinks abilities through like fucking crazy. It's creative strategy to the point that people struggle to even understand it.

You wanted boring powerlevels, you made that obvious when you said
expected some seriously overpowered nen abilities for him to pull out
and your constant whinging about hype. He's as smart and strong in this fight as he's always been shown, it's right in line with his character.

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

that bungee gum memes makes me fucking die every time

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

We've seen Hisoka use the properties of gum a lot, but what about rubber? How useful could it be? How would you use rubber in a fighting scenario?

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

He has against Gotoh and Razor.

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

this is what I assumed from day one. It would be hilarious watching hisoka mope without his hatsu.

When Lucifer steals it does he get all of the hatsus or will he need to do the ritual yet again for deceitful texture

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

He's as smart and strong
litterly hiding and running from Rubber AND gum

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

hisoka supperior fighter
why the fuck this superior fighter want to battle kuroro? even hisoka dont agree with you line of raciocine

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

Uvo punched the ground and made a giant fucking crater.

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

How easy do you think running and hiding from someone like Hisoka is? If it takes the combination of multiple high level skills used in complex tactics, it's obviously nothing to look down on.

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

he just used rubber in this very chapter

Rubber is the contracting and stretching. Gum is the stickiness and malleability.

David Reyes
David Reyes

This page tho

But seriously, I'm shocked anyone thinks Hisoka is going to lose. Chrollo is far less important to the story than Hisoka.

This fight came the fuck out of nowhere, though.

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

He's avoiding the ability that would force him to play into Hisoka's hand in close combat, it's the smart thing to do.

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

because uvo had a huge ass nen ball that fucking decimated the ground most likely before he even hit it

gon just punched the ground with his bare fist

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

hiding from someone like Hisoka
Gon could do it.

Angel Cooper
Angel Cooper

Chrollo is far less important to the story than Hisoka.
Are you stupid? Hisoka has no relevance to the plot at all.

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

Imagine the Royal Guards getting blazed together. Contemplating the universe. Raiding the palace kitchen for munchies. Fuck yes.

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

Not anymore, he's pretty much babyfat mode again.

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

that page is almost exactly why you should think Hisoka is going to lose

How many times has someone pulled the "im dead" card to come back to win

Hell Hisoka makes a career on it. He thought he was rusing Chrollo the entire time but Lucifer was still 6 moves ahead.

And this is limiting himself to a set number of skills he explained to Hisoka prior.

Had he not explained the moves to Hisoka he would be even more confused right now.

Henry James
Henry James

Hisoka can alter his aura's consistency into an incredibly sticky substance somewhat akin to bubble gum, albeit much stronger. It can be used to pull opponents within punching range for a flurry of rebound pummels. Bungee Gum can both stretch and contract, depending on what Hisoka desires. It can be attached either by pointing at his target or through direct physical contact. Additionally, Bungee Gum can also be used to cover a greater area by molding it into a sheet rather than a string.

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

Hisoka LIFTS.

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

not in the middle of a fight

David Stewart
David Stewart

/fit/ as fuck

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

he's a poster boy antagonist

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

the phantom troupe is no longer relevant to the plot. the members of the troupe are tasteless one trick ponies whose powers need to be combined into chrollo in order to create an interesting match. even then, he's still outclassed compared to ging.

meanwhile hisoka is interesting wherever he goes and he still has unfinished business with the main protagonists. once the spiders are eliminated, maybe we'll get to see a boost or redirection of kurapika's powers as well.

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

That has nothing to do with his relevance to the plot.

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

Is it weird that I've completely forgotten who Chrollo even is

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

Fujoshits on suicide watch.

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

Exactly, hisoka is literally the poster boy of the series.

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

Are you?

It's his thematic importance, not the plot relevance, that will result in Hisoka either winning or at least not dying.

Are you one of those retards that thinks Gon will never have nen again, too?

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

Nice pasta.

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

Look at this Hisoka, look at his face. He's starting to get pissed. Things are not going the way he thought they would go. That's not a good thing for him, he enjoys the fights even when he gets mutilated because everything is going according to plan, but not this time.

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

neither is Leorio but Togashi can just make anyone relevant by giving them the opportunity to

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

No bc he's irelevant.

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

He literally only uses two powers from the Troupe.
Also Chrollo has just as much unfinished business as Hisoka, even more actually if you consider Gon has lost his nen.

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

Meruem: What is this herb?

Pitou: That's weed, Your Majesty. It's a magic plant that makes all your troubles fly far away!

Meruem: Hrm. Sounds interesting. Prepare some for me at once.

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

thinks Hisoka will win
thinks Gon will get his nen back
True signs of a retard. I bet you also think the Gyro arc won't happen.

Alexander Robinson
Alexander Robinson

Wathcing Chrollo fags suck his dick is becomming my new favourite past time
both Rubber AND Gum

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

I AM ONE STEP AHEAD OF YOU
FOOL I AM TWO STEPS AHEAD OF YOU
RETARD! I HAVE BEEN THREE STEPS AHEAD THIS WHOLE TIME!

This whole fight is so stupid. Inb4 you just dont get it HxH is so deep!

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

Hisoka might lose, but he certainly won't die. I suspect Togashi had the characters declare it a death match precisely to contradict that.

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

You're not supposed to be this obvious when baiting shitposter kun

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

you're just stupid, everyone knew that was a clone and were predicting for the last week.

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

one knuckle from that arm and qurof would die instantly

i understand he keeps running away like a coward

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

Sun & Moon's "will not disappear until activated" clause is so strong is overrides Gallery Fake being dis-activated
That's broken as fuck. Could he use it on any Conjured item? Could he stick it on an object in Greed Island then take the object outside? If he used it on Deep Purple would Morel be able to disperse the smoke? Could he come up with a power like "This conjured magic lamp will grant any wish but will vanish after 0.1 seconds" then make it permanent?

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

frogposter
retarded shitpost
Everytime.
Also there was nothing about anyone being ahead of the other except for the end of the last chapter, this was just Chrollo changing his strategy.

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

No sense arguing with someone who thinks Gon won't get his nen back. See you in 2030 for his inevitable retraining miniarc, doofus.

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

You guys are legitimately retarded and are talking out of your ass. Unless that's just wishful thinking i don't see how you can think he will, there's nothing suggesting it.

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

THIS FIGHT MAN...THIS FUCKING FIGHT!!! HOLY FUCK!!!

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

mfw hisoka hiting chrollo with a head

I love this fucking manga.

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

Apparently. The downside is that you have affixed it to a bomb.

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

Even understanding how it works, doesn't change the fact that this fight written autistically as fuck.

Remember, this is jump. Do you think the 12 year olds reading it have any clue as to what the fuck is even going on anymore?

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

gon impales pitou with his arm to nail her into the ground
hisoka uses a severed head as a bungee bowling bowl
How does Togashi think of this?

Hunter White
Hunter White

Exactly, this why HxH is the goat.

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

It's funny that no one is talking how fucking brutal the fight is.

I can't think of a better artist for swift raw hits.

Shamo had good ones but Togashi adds a little bit of exaggeration to make it better.

I love how the crazy clow Hisoka gets his kick from that battle.

I hope it ends soon though, not a big fan of those strategies, it's quite meaningless in the end, it's technical, it does not benefit the plot in any way

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

It's aimed at children so you really shouldn't have trouble following.

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

so what's the reason that allows chrollo to use sun & moon even when the user is dead as an exception compared to his other skills? just because togashi said so?

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

You're very easily impressed aren't you?

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

Just read the viz scans, you'll get it if you're not completely retarded.

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

Exposition x Exposition strikes again

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

Honestly, it's more complex than most western television/movie fights or fights in seinen manga. It's also a strange compilation of powers that the characters are using, so its initially jarring and confusing.

It might be aimed at children, but there's a lot going on.

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

Residual nen you dumb fuck, this has been introduced literally over a decade ago.
heh, it's not that impressive, kiddos...
This is literally how dumb and pretentious you sound.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

are you fucking retarded? He wasnt a clone at the beginning of the chapter. He switched mid chapter

Mason James
Mason James

do you think Chrollo was going to fistfight Hisoka but then he saw how /fit/ he was and decided that's dumb?

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

he hit him wit da head!! So cool!!
This is how dumb you sound.

Blake Reyes
Blake Reyes

I don't think Togashi pays much attention to demographics considering his relative freedom with the series. He's always done better in actual tank sales than ranks etc within the magazine, so I'd guess his readers are older.

Kids would definitely have trouble following this though, it's pretty involved. He wouldn't need to give such thorough explanations if it wasn't.

James Peterson
James Peterson

so i was right in saying it's just an asspull that breaks three of the conditions to take/keep the skill

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

I swear I'll flight to japan and block Togashi's anus from ever working again with 5 chewed gum (mint) if none of the two dies in this fight

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

if i trivialize something with greentext i can make it sound dumb!!
Shitposting 101, step up your game retard.

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

Chrollo was never going to fistfight Hisoka. He is too smart for like that

Hisoka is the person that says "1 vs 1 me scrub" and Chrollo is the person that laughs and shoots him in the head.

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

how dare you think that hitting him with the head is good, it is simple buffoonery and i will not allow it!
this is you

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

asspull
Do you know what that even means? Again, it was introduced like 13 or 14 years ago back in Yorkshin.
that breaks three of the conditions to take/keep the skill
It breaks exactly one and it's the one that says the ability disappears if the user dies. Are you legitimately retarded? How do you have trouble following a manga for children?

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

Don't reply to retards.

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

filtered

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

layer upon layer
not keikaku upon keikaku
pls

Robert Harris
Robert Harris

Remember back when Hisoka challenged Netero?
I wonder how hard he would have been BTFO'd if Netero actually gave a fuck.

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

Netero would also BTFO Queef if that's your point

Aaron Kelly
Aaron Kelly

nobody cares fucking retard

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

Yeah this scene will always feel strange, did Hisoka understood Netero's power? What was his rating

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

Hisoka is fairly overwhelming as a physical combatant, m8. In both skill and physical ability.

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

Netero is raw power and speed, hisoka has the properties of rubber and gum.

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

Of course he would, we haven't seen any human do what Netero was capable of as of yet. While this fight is interesting, it would be entertaining to see Hisoka or Chrollo face an opponent far beyond their league. Guess that's why Togashi kept Hisoka out of the Chimera Ant arc.

Ayden King
Ayden King

Chrollo is a thief and rogue class, not a fighter or assassin like Gon or Killua. This manner of stealth, psychological attack is perfectly in tone with his character.

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

I want a hisoka gaiden where we see how he became like this

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

What's even the point of this fight ?

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

Hisoka is over confident and has no inhibitions when it comes to fighting, he could probably tell that Netero is crazy powerful and still thought he had a chance (or at least that it would be fun).

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

Hisoka staring down the coins before smiling
I like how it makes it look like he wasn't all that sure if it would work.

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

Kill either Hisoka or Chrollo

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

That would be retarded and ruin his character

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

To pick a suitable bodyguard.

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

Worst fight? 100-rules vs Bungee Gum.

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

Uvo/Nobunaga/Phinks/Machii/Feitan could ALL solo Chrollo 1v1 in the desert
Well no shit, Sherlock. One of the conditions of his book is that he can't use it outside a room.

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

pls no
Character like him are ruined by backstory. partly because its irrelevant, and largely because no backstory will justify how great they are.

Christian Walker
Christian Walker

first off, chrollo would not steal a skill and let the user die and would rather sustain their life instead in order to keep it. the fact that the user is dead and residual nen made it stronger is either a coincidence or he stole the skill after the user was already dead. the latter is not possible because he needs to break two other conditions regarding stealing a skill.

so basically togashi is a hack writer or is using residual nen as an asspull for literally no reason at all.

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

Elaborate.
That's just the condition on indoor fish you retard, not his book.

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

Huh, really? I thought that was just the indoor fish

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

complicated ability versus extremely simple one
are you retarded?
that's great

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

Can anyone beat this ability? I dont think so.

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

Yeah you're and actually that last panel in 354 is the first time we ever saw Hisoka with a concerned face if I'm not mistaken, he has never been that serious, was there panels where he didn't smile before?

Reminds me of the first time we saw him in the shower with the fake spider tattoo, his grave face I will always remember (in the manga) looked sad and serious

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

oh lord. Why wouldnt he be able to use his book? Thats just the fish

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

A terrorist isn't liable to death
Okay.

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

I can't wait for the memeing of a lifetime if Hisoka somehow wins this.

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

He would have gotten squashed like a bug.

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

Chrollo is a thief and rogue class, not a fighter or assassin like Gon or Killua. This manner of stealth, psychological attack is perfectly in tone with his character.
The exact type of reply i expect from a Chrollofag

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

chrollo would not steal a skill and let the user die and would rather sustain their life instead in order to keep it
Source? Do you think Chrollo keeps them tied in a dungeon or something and feeds them?
togashi is a hack writer or is using residual nen as an asspull for literally no reason at all
I don't see what you're trying to say. Clearly it's not an asspull considering it's been introduced like 5 arcs ago and has been seen in several occasions since. Are you saying he shouldn't be using that concept at all? If so, why?

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

What if one of the new conditions is that he has to give a double handjob to two men at least an hour before his fights?

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

I don't think Hisoka knew how capable Netero was. If I remember correctly, Netero was very good at hiding his nen. Which is why Hisoka lost interest and though it would be no fun to kill a harmless old man.

As for the "properties of rubber and gum" meme, that wouldn't help one fucking bit against Netero.

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

steal a skill
This is the part where you are wrong. Who told you he stole it? The previous user was the Meteor City's Elder. If you've read the manga, you'll know how close they are and the lengths they'll go just to defend their home. If the Elder willingly gave his ability to Chrollo in order to defend the city and then, knowingly, sacrificed himself for that cause, that could very well make his ability stay in this world and be strengthened thanks to his devotion.

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

Netero couldve never have won. Not against bungee gum.

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

Hisoka was fun at first but the character has been stagnant for years and I'm tired of his Hannibal Lecter's antics so it could be a good moment to get rid of him. Unfortunately, the fujos fucking love him

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

Netero apparently wasn't that strong in the Hunter Exam or a while. Before the Chimera Ant arc he said he's out of shape and needed to practice up and train for a while just to get back into his Prime. He speculated even the Royal Guard would be too much for him at one point, before he grinded his way back up.

Brandon Thomas
Brandon Thomas

Didn't morau say gauging someone's strength by aura is stupid because of abilities? Why is Hisoka so quick to dismiss people with lower aura?

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

That's probably true actually, Zeno mentioned how 'quiet' Netero's nen is so he must be great at hiding it. But Netero is an important guy, so logically Hisoka should've known he's something special whether he felt it or not. I didn't get the impression he lost interest, but maybe I forgot some of it.

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

Obviously he's excited for the new Pokemon games

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

The thing that I don't understand, is when did the Elder give his power to Chollo? He died apparently. With the conditions of Skill Bandit he couldn't have gotten them from a dead man, so it must have been before that. But the manga implies he still used his powers after and an heroed in a fuckton suicide explosion when invaders came, which shouldn't be possibly if he gave his powers to Chrollo.

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

He's like the Joker.
And Chrollo is his batman right now.
We're getting the Batman vs Joker fight we never had.

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

It's more logical to kill Hisoka than Chrollo at this point. Hisoka's only relevance is tied to two characters - Gon and Chrollo. He's fighting one now, the other has lost his Nen and also doesn't give a shit about Hisoka. So, either way, once the fight ends, so does Hisoka, narratively-speaking.

Chrollo, however, still has an integral conduit to the story via both Kurapika and the Ryodan. With his chains broken, the Ryodan no longer have any reason not to go after Pika, while Pika himself should find out about Chrollo being released from his bind. Chrollo's mileage has the potential to reach anywhere from the boat to Meteor City. There's clearly far more potential for him to contribute to the story than Hisoka, and Togashi probably knows this - and that's why Hisoka will probably die.

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

Hisoka vs Netero would probably be just a normal fist fight with enhanced nen attacks.

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

Why are you so sure he's measuring them by their Aura? He doesn't have Nen-counting powers like Potluck or anything.

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

chrollo stole neon's power for the purpose of using her fortune teller ability. chrollo stole the elder's power for the purpose of using it against hisoka in their duel. there's no reason to intentionally let the elder die for the chance to have its power boosted because of "muh anger".

and yes, the whole residual nen concept is pointless. even if it had a point to it, for example to make kurapika's chain stronger, at least it had a tangible form. in this case, it has the form of "let me use this power an unlimited amount of times which'll only be useful for whoever takes it" which doesn't even make sense anymore.

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

Because he's giving numerical scores to people. It sure as hell isn't based on muscle mass or appearance and it can't be based on hatsu because he's not telepathic. Aura is the most likely

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

I feel like it kinda shows Hisoka's antiquity with his powers vs Chrollo's in this fight. Chrollo's powers seem more unique, varied, and interesting, while Hisoka's just fighting with gum. It's kinda lame.

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

I sure hope no one here thinks rubber and gum could do anything against netero

Pulling netero closer to you is the stupidest thing you could do.

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

I think they're just arbitrary Hisoka Ratings. Potluck had people like Gon in the Thousands and Tens of Thousands, and Youpi in the hundreds of thousands. If it was Nen it wouldn't make sense for the Hunter Associations top players in one room to only be in the hundreds.

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

chrollo stole the elder's power for the purpose of using it against hisoka in their duel
Source?
"muh anger"
What the fuck are you talking about?
the whole residual nen concept is pointless
Clearly it isn't if it has been seen in several cases.
for example to make kurapika's chain stronger
What does residual nen have to do with Kurapika?
which doesn't even make sense anymore
It obviously does considering it's following the established rules.

I don't think you know what you're trying to argue anymore. Basically your entire point is "i don't like residual nen".

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

normal fist fight

Please tell me your joking. Did you forget how fast Netero can punch? Even the King could barely keep up with his speed when they fought. Hisoka would have gotten squashed like an ant.

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

implying Hisoka wouldn't make a rubber armor that even perfect Cell wouldn't be able to hurt him

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

They're not arbitrary. Illumi walked up behind him and he guessed 95 without looking or seeing who it is.

Potluck had people like Gon in the Thousands and Tens of Thousands, and Youpi in the hundreds of thousands.

The rating is normalized with hisoka as 100.

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

This fight makes bungee gum look even better though, because it's contrasting something so simple with such complex abilities and it still holds up. Plus I can admit the edgy teen in me likes seeing him throw heads around like bowling balls. Attaching it to people fleeing to make them hit harder was good too.

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

actually he couldnt even keep up with the speed. Netero's hatsu speed was so ridiculous the king had to memorize all the different patterns so he could get to netero before he even attacked.

He let himself be attacked thousands of times to get a pattern down. It was only doable by him because he was so nigh invulnerable. But even Meruem started to say he felt numb from all of the hits..

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

when did the Elder give his power to Chollo?
Possibly at the same time when he reunited with the rest of the Troupe to get Shalnark and Kortopi's abilities.

But the manga implies he still used his powers after and an heroed in a fuckton suicide explosion when invaders came
After? No. They are talking about the suicide bombings that happened way before in the story, which they mentioned on York Shin.

Pic related.

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

How can people be confused by this? Literally everything is explained by you.

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

This, Hisoka is unstoppable when he puts on his rubber armor, which also has the properties of gum. It will let him repel all physical attacks and also he'll be able to stick luck to himself make him invincible.

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

I'm assuming Netero doesn't use his hatsu

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

The opposite could just as easily happen and be argued for

Hisoka's enigmatic presence from the very beginning abruptly disappearing now would be jarring. Regardless of the situation, you cannot say anything definitively about Gon's situation and future.

Chrollo has explicitly talked about his death in relation to the Troupe and how it would not be the end.

There's no clear cut "logical" death in this situation in this series

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

speedreaders

Jayden Davis
Jayden Davis

Chrollo has explicitly talked about his death in relation to the Troupe and how it would not be the end.
That was proven to be bullshit in Yorkshin though

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

Oh, nevermind then. So the elder just died in some unknown offscreen way that was never elaborated upon I guess.

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

Would Razor wreck Hisoka 1 on 1?

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

There's no clear cut "logical" death in this situation in this series
Sure there is, if you've been following this manga closely. Just ask, who has the most connections characterwise, storywise,ect? Who has the most potential to carry their arc through, narratively speaking who has the most sensible change of surviving for storytelling purposes?
That character will die.
It's anti-logic. Togashi gets off on breaking narrative conventions and all that.

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

It's easy enough to understand as I read the explanations, but then it's easy to forget afterwards. I've never been great at following fights though, I'm happy to gloss over details and just enjoy it as it develops.

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

bungee bowling ball

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

Yes.
He wouldn't win or live, but he'd wreck Hisoka pretty badly.

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

you're very butthurt for some reason, aren't you?

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

how to deal with this troublesome guy

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

Yes. I'd say a ball made out of pure aura would be more destructive than a ball imbued with aura when we are talking about Emitters, Hisoka would get wrecked if he tried to block it, and Razor can modify its trajectory very easily.

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

who's the dog midget with a wart helmet

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

Hisoka is more popular than Chrollo. That's all you need to know. I wish that clown die already but fujos and edgemasters love him

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

I'm sure Hisoka would win, but he wouldn't win unscathed.

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

the perfect skyrim soldier

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

all these retards who don't think Illumi will be the final boss

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

That's a kneepad you dumb faggot, he's a mercenary
Kill yourself

Michael Thomas
Michael Thomas

Which one, Sup Forums?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10258575

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

this post is literally worse than youtube comments

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

Spotted the redditor

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

Not Loli Kite starting Chimera Ant arc 2 when her hormones start acting up.

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

Another SCHWING!

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

Having an upperhand
Literally deathflag by H x H Logic
Properties of Gum and Rubber will rekt Chrlolololololol.

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

If Hisoka dies I'm sending Togashi death threats.

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

The real question is how far would Hisoka have made it through the Chimera Ant arc?

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

implying Gon isn't going to fuck her to have Ikeda babies

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

spouts shitty /v/ memes
calls me a redditor

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

Don't worry, he won't.

I'm looking forward to the asspain when they either stalemate or Chrollo gets stomped.

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

He'd be cumming non stop once he's seen one of the royal guards, and once he see Meruem he'd be an walking empty toothpaste container.

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

Same fate as Kite, but as a shota obsessed with Gon.

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

Quwrof Wrlccywrlir

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

Hisoka get away with properties of Rubber and Gum and watch Chrololol waste his nen on bombing his clone

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

Hisoka would have probably gone straight for the King. In which case he'd get utterly obliterated in less than a second.

Unless his Bungee Gum also has the properties of a nuclear bomb.

Carter James
Carter James

its what makes this so great, when will he use it? will he even use it? he has so many options and different ways to win, and hisoka is ruining his plan the whole time,

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

Do your worst Sup Forums.

Cooper James
Cooper James

user, Hisoka may be battle-hungry, but he's not stupid. There's a reason why he didn't attempt to fight the entire troupe at once, or force himself on Netero.

Most likely he'd attempt to engineer a situation to fight a royal guard 1 vs 1. He's probably win, too.

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

The ants were overrated. If the Hunter Association was allowed to fight for real, the ants would be exterminated in less than a week, even with the royal guards. Hell, Netero could destroyed the colony before Meruem born but he didn't because he was too busy killing shit-tier ants even Heaven Arena's Gon could easily kill.

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

He's probably win, too.
No.

Tyler Martinez
Tyler Martinez

Yeah, against like Pouf, maybe.

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

i dont care who wins
as long as she lives

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

I doubt he's going to use it to create large-scale explosions, but we'll probably see some minor ones on next chapter. It was the only piece of missing information we needed to start seeing them.

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

He's at least as strong as Knuckle or Shoot, so he'd be able to hold his own against a Royal Guard (for a while, at least). If Hisoka is somewhere near Killua in power he could have fared pretty well.

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

at least
Are you baiting?
Hisoka rapes Knuckle and Shoot.

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

Hisoka is much stronger than Killua. Killua is weaker than Shoot.

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

Nah, I doubt it. Pouf is too smart to get tricked easily, Youpi is more likely. Not that I can imagine bungee gum ever working against his insane power.

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

How is he actually going to kill Pouf?
Try to slit his neck
His head decapitates and splits into a 100 new Poufs

Brody James
Brody James

Bungee Gum (Elastic Love) has the properties of both RUBBER and GUM!

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

One word: bungee gum.

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

is that the spider from godzilla

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

Gon lose his nen
Lose his status as Protag
Suddenly the story shift to Hisoka fight
Chrlolol job Hisoka
Hisoka becomes Protag
HISOKA ARC WHEN!?

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

Neither Knuckle or shoot could ever 'hold their own' against the royal guard. Their mission was to hold just one of them at bay for enough time to after the king, and they couldn't even manage that for 30 seconds without getting seriously fucked the hell up. It's pretty much impossible to see Hisoka beating Ypupi, or the other two if they're anywhere near as strong.

At best I'd put him on Kite's level, and we saw how that went down.

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

Bungee gum has both the properties of rubber and a nuclear bomb

That would be so entertaining to watch

He can't detonate it unless he's about 5 miles away

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

attaches bungee gum to the air
catches all the poufs into a net
wraps up net
swings net around using the properties of rubber to bounce it off of walls and the ground
dead poufs

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

bungee gum keeps poufs glued to each other no matter how much he splits up

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

I mean post-Godspeed Killua. The guy who walked up to Yupi, punched him in the face for a while then walked away. The Killua that lost to Shoot was still under Illumi's spell, that forced him to concede the fight the moment Shoot started to do things he couldn't understand.

Knuckle and Shoot were just a lower bound, but they're actually pretty strong. They've both got well thought out powers that give them strong offense, defence and the ability to chip away at their enemies.

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

Be Ging/Leario fag
have to wait till my skin rots off my bones to see them in action ever
It hurts Sup Forums.

Juan King
Juan King

he sees people as puppets, i can see him blowing the tower in half if he has to

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

This fight is cool and all but I'm really hoping it wraps up in the next 1 to 2 chapters. I can only keep so much interest going on one fight for so long. The more chapters that pass the less interested i get.

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

I think you mean he tickled Youpi's face and ran away.

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

Shoot was able to keep up with Youpi without using Godspeed.
Killua ran away once he ran out of juice and did no damage to Youpi.

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

Same but as a Paristonfag.

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

I hope you mean regular civilians and not allies of the Ryodan.

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

People don't seem to understand what rubber and gum ACTUALLY imply.

Hisoka is a former astrophysicist that lost his mind while studying dark matter (which the dark continent is made of and is actually expanding the world). He modeled his powers after the strong and weak nuclear force, which collectively holds atoms together.

If he activates unlimited bungee gum, and then releases it, it will create a powerful fission explosion. Gum lets him activate a fusion reaction.

Let's rearrange Hisoka's name, shall we? " Ask i ho" which means "ask me, you bitch" because his power is not what it seems.

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

To be fair, I don't think anyone that entire arc did any sort of actual damage to Youpi.

Adrian Flores
Adrian Flores

is there a character that doesn't suck besides Leorio, Morel & his students

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

By doesn't suck you mean that looks cool?
If by that then yes
Sylvia
Zeno
Gotoh (rip)
Ging

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

He'll just steal different abilities depending on the opponent.

Ian Cook
Ian Cook

Shoot didn't exactly keep up. He got in a single hit and then was ground into mince in about twenty seconds or less.

Knuckle fought a little more intelligently and managed to last around 10 minutes. He even almost won, though he had a lot of help.

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

good point

rubber and gum?

notice how his bungee gun is in segments and not the normal curve, he has full control over it, by extending and contracting each individual segment he can fully control its position, not to mention he can throw it. this is why when he says bungee gum contract! it turns into one long segment making it much more powerful, this is also why he does not have to physically throw the gum like you would a rope, he can point one way and secretly throw it in some complete different way, and using the segments he can inchworm the bungee gum.

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

I'm starting to think this fight is never going to end. Togashi will just keep dragging it forever, because he doesn't know how to properly finish a fight.

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

To think that Knuckle would have actually won if it wasn't for that stupid hit he got at the start which made Potclean reset. He was literally seconds away from sealing Youpi.

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

I would add Ging and maybe Pariston

Nathaniel Richardson
Nathaniel Richardson

The fuck are you even talking about?

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

I give it 3 more chapters.

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

It probably is, because there's nothing interesting in either character dying here. We probably won't find out the end result of the match, we'll just see Chrollo later in the manga with Bungee Gum, and because Sun & Moon's owner died without Chrollo losing the ability, we won't know whether Hisoka is actually alive or not...

...until he shows up again. Togashi won't kill him.

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

fight has been going on for two chapters
"Togashi will keep dragging it forever, he doesn't know how to finish fights"
Where the fuck do you retards keep coming from?

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

So Chrollo is basically the Rogue class from Ragnarok.

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

Knuckle would never have won. The Royal Guard were broken as fuck even before they learned Nen, locking up his Nen ability wouldn't have removed the threat Youpi posed.

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

Does he also get Full Strip?

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

The fight hasn't advanced nowhere in those three chapters

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

Since when does he not know how to finish a fight? His fights are much shorter and less frequent than most battle shounen series, he rarely wastes time on them and this one has clearly been planned in detail.

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

has to make shit up to make clowntards look bad
queef is still faggots because you're a faggot so you don't know what cool people look like

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

Are you retarded? Did you even read it?

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

all those abilities
still running away and hiding
I wish this bookworm would roll over and die. I'm tired of this fight already

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

Chrollo has a several disadvantage in any fight, because his basic ability requires him to fight with only one hand (it got better with the bookmark, but he still has to keep the book on reach). It makes sense for him to focus on hit and run tactics. It must also be part of his personality, since he chose that limitation knowing it would impair his fighting capabilities.

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

Shoot kept up with him, i didn't say he outsped him. He dodged his attacks and avoided fatal wounds.
Also Killua fought Youpi for even less than Shoot before fleeing.

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

you're a faggot so you don't know what cool people look like
Wow what a faggoty thing to say.
What's wrong with Jim from the Office?

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

uses a number of abilities so he can avoid bungee gum and stay out of reach
hurr why does he keep running away?

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

What the fuck does Jim from the office have to do with Chrollo?

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

Don't listen to him

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

You can't run from bungee gum you idiot

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

just wait for the ending
gonna be something like this

Hisoka finally learns to counter around 100 of this dipshit's abilities
about to deliver final blow
suddenly he starts coughing
typical scene where he puts his palm on his mouth and then stares at blood on it
"lmao hisoka you're dead kid"
"remember those shotas you banged the other night, I payed them to put sex-poison on their butts, this fight was mine before it began"
"it can't be..."
quick panel change into DC boat to Kurapiko's target which is a degenerate like Hisoka

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

They're frequently short and anticlimatic or dragged on forever, with huge walls of text because he doesn't know about "show, don't tell". The only way he found out to explain the audience what Chrollo was doing was having him waste a chapter explaining his plan and all of his abilities details to his opponent.

Automatic hiatusfag answer

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

What do Hisoka and Illumi even do when they aren't killing people?
Hisoka tried asking out Machi for a dinner so they can't just be getting murderboners 24/7

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

Fun fact: That one glancing blow of 327 aura Knuckle took 13 seconds in would have been worth 213,427 Aura after 11 minutes 26 seconds. That's about 107 of Gon's Rocks.

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

Chrollo's gonna get Kastro'd. That's what happens to devious little shits.

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

Why didn't Hisoka attach Bungee Gum to Chrollo during one of the first two hits he landed?

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

implying he didn't

Aiden Cruz
Aiden Cruz

Hisokas next ability is a bungee gum gimp suit.

In character? Out of character?
How do you react?

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

They're frequently short and anticlimatic
That's correct, but what does it have to do with what you said?
or dragged on forever, with huge walls of text
Such as?
"show, don't tell"
This doesn't mean what you think it does. Using words to show how a character reaches a conclusion has nothing to do with it, unless you think it means "words are bad".
having him waste a chapter explaining his plan and all of his abilities details
He never explained his plan and he only explained his two handed abilities, which is most likely the new restriction he mentionned.
Do you think having him suddently pull out new abilities the readers don't know and use them would be better? Just look at the number of people confused about what's going on even though it's all been explained, it'd be even worse.
I'm sorry but you're a fucking retard user.

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

not edgy death note

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

left looks like someone who would be friends with Chrollo

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

Retards need to leave.

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

If he did why would he be worried about losing sigh of Chrollo? He could just contract BG at max speed and instantly land some hits again.

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

Can Hisoka chew the gum, blow it to a humongous size then pop it? Then once it pops it will stick to multiple individuals controlled by his tongue.

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

it's a 2011 fag with zero attention span episode

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

Hisoka didn't look very jolly around Razor.

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

chrollo starts losing fight
turns out some troupe members were hiding in the crowd and save him
"I told you my victory was 100% guaranteed"

Thoughts?

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

He probably couldn't if he was contracting it to hit him with the severed head.

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

This chapter has convinced me togashi has no idea what he's doing anymore and that hes lost it.

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

Whats the best place/torrent where I can read the manga starting with the introduction of the dark continent? The first time I read the beginning of the DC it was translated so badly that I had no idea what the hell was happening

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

You're extremely retarded.

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

This chapter convinced me Togashi is a legit autist and he spent all the hiatus time thinking about the ins and outs of Chrollo's abilities.

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

This post convinced me you have severe ADHD and can't follow a manga for children.

James Howard
James Howard

I just noticed his left hand on his left arm is fucked up

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

he realized that Chrollo was too powerful and spent months thinking a way for Hisoka to win

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

how?

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

Try doing it yourself.

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

I want to see a giant indoor fish.
Indoor fish is cute as fuck.

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

I really wanted to see them have dinner together and just make idle chat
I hate idle chat
really? I love it

That wouldve been great

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

What would happen if Chrollo attaches Sun & Moon to Indoor Fish?

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

God damn it you ruined the picture for me
Why is that mistake so common

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

i did when i read it, are you not flexible? im not that skinny

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

Which did do you belong in?

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

It's not about flexibility mate. Do it again but now pay attention to your thumb. Where is at?

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

people who don't like my fav shitty manga don't understand it.

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

There's a panel in the recent chapters where Hisoka's makeup isn't drawn but literally nobody noticed.

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

The thumb is on the wrong side. His left hand is a right hand.

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

It's not about liking it or not you dumb nigger, you said it doesn't make sense. You are literally mentally challenged.

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

dumb ape

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

all white men
Triggered, where's the gasgendered transnigger shotasexual representation? This is hxh, after all

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

Since when does HxH pander to your fetishes?

Nicholas Evans
Nicholas Evans

This entire fight has two groups of fans, the first group is "Wow this is super intense and analytical, I'm going to analyze and predict what will happen next because I'm autistic." and the second group is basically "This is bullshit and complex, why does Chrollo have all these fucking abilities and has to use them in a complex way? Why can't they just fight like regular shonen battles without all this explanation bullshit?"

Both groups hate the other and both call each other autistic, that's basically how the whole Hisoka Vs. Chrollo fight is divided up among readers.

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

I like how autistic he gets, it seems like he writes things into the story of interest rather than just because it fits the genre. Which is why we end up with weird little tidbits about appraisals and voting systems etc.

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

since 1998

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

Since Canary and Kalluto appeared

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

Second group is 99% 2011fags.

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

I was expecting some great shit from togashi coming from his long ass hiatus but he just throws la epic showdown between two powerful characters at us. Hopefully once this fight wraps up we get to some good dc shit. Not that this fight is bad but I'm just not really interested, it's just some tournament fight.

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

What about the "this fight is okay I guess, but I don't care about either of these characters and I want the focus to return to Kurapika and the DC" group?

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

What's retarded is how many people are still watching the fight after Hisoka started playing air bowling with the audience and someone's head.

James Phillips
James Phillips

I'm a Chrollofag and love how he's fucking with him. He has an entire book full of countless broken abilities, I'm sure if he really wanted to kill Hisoka he would've just Sun and Moon'd a blackvoice'd clone and had him self destruct the stadium early on, or take Hisoka out with Midnight fish. But he doesn't, he knows he's so far ahead that he's literally just enjoying himself and fucking with him.

Clounfags just seem mad that Hisoka, for the first time ever rather than being on top of everything and holding all the cards has to work for his win, and he might not even.

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

No hype buildup for the fight
Chrollo has the most boring execution of abilities and strategy despite supposedly being a mastermind with a gate of babylon of nen abilities
The abilities he used so far are all from other spiders + rehashed Bomber ability

CA arc had a shit ton of interesting abilities, be it on the rules, the ability itself or the actual execution, but this fight is just a glorified brawl with a Liar Game inspiration. It feels really similar to Gon vs bat girl and the other ant, lots of texts to try and give depth and complexity for what in reality is just a punch and kicks fight.

I would like to say that it'll get better and we'll get actual mindfucks, but considering HxH fights are always relatively short and we're already 3 chapters in, that seems highly unlikely. I'm betting two more chapters for the actual fight to end and maybe an extra one for closure, aka dialogue or thoughts before death, showing consequences of the fight and other stuff like that.

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

We get an actual, interesting analytical fight
Wants to go back to WORDS WORDS WORDS: EXPOSITION THE MANGA

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

i was expecting some good shit but all i got was this fight people want since 15 years ago
Also just because it takes place in an arena doesn't make it a tournament fight. It's a death match, not much would change if it happened in the street.

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

How can you get through Greed Island if you're a member of the second group? We had multiple chapters dedicated to Gon and Killua learning how to shift the fraction of aura they were using to enhance each limb. The grand climax of the arc was Gon deciding to focus some aura on his leg.

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

They're trying to leave you nut. In Pro Hunter Time, only a few (10-15) seconds have even passed since Chrollo started butchering people, that's the speed at which they fight.

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

Yeah i get what you're saying but i just wish there was more fueling this fight and a purpose to it rather than a fight for the sake of a fight.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

but this fight is just a glorified brawl with a Liar Game inspiration

Hahaha,oh god I wish. We'd get a 20 chapter fight with every minuscule psychological decision and technique examined meticulously. It'd be like Death Note: The Battle Manga.

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

Gon vs bat girl
Oh man, I always forget that fight but it's prime Togashi autism. He even had to cite an encyclopaedia for some of the information about bats.

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

HOW MANY CHAPTERS UNTIL THE NEXT HIATUS?

Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez

death match
Togashi could not kill neither Hisoka and Chrollo because lel so unexpected

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

Chrollo has the most boring execution of abilities and strategy
He hasn't done much so far but making a bunch of people climb on top of eachother to grab Hisoka was a cool moment, and while not over the top it's not boring either. Do you also call it boring when someone throws a punch?
The abilities he used so far are all from other spiders + rehashed Bomber ability
The stamp and the one he uses to switch his appearance aren't from the spiders and it's the ones he used the most with gallery fake. Sun and moon is also fundamentally different from Bomber's ability, all it does is place the detonators, he can't create explosions at will.
lots of texts to try and give depth and complexity for what in reality is just a punch and kicks fight
Are you implying the two aren't compatible? There can't be complexity in martial arts? Are you retarded?

muh hype
I should have stopped reading there.

Jayden Rodriguez
Jayden Rodriguez

Complaining about words an exposition in manga
I dunno dude, read a cape comic.

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

We don't know how it'll tie in with the rest of the plot yet user.

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

Hisoka loses bungee gum
I would genuinely rather he die

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

One

Anthony Long
Anthony Long

What comics do you read as dialog heavy as HxH, those by Bendis?

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

glues the book to his hands
He would be literally unstoppable.

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

I don't read western trash

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

Do you consider HxH dialog heavy? What kind of stuff do you read exactly?

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

?

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

Berserk.

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

Yeah i guess I'll hold off with my judgement for now, but regardless id rather this fight doesn't drag out.

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

Reads Berserk
complains about story and dialogue
stop posting please.

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

I'm a /co/poster so I mostly watch cartoons
But its usually meme stuff like Homestuck or the theoretical works of Zizek
And yes, I consider HxH dialog heavy. That doesn't mean it's necessarily bad, it's an aspect I love about it. But sometimes it's just nice to get purely visual storytelling to get the ideas across.

The Chimera Ant arc had some of the best little moments like this, where without saying a single thing everything was shown perfectly.

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

honestly though, next chapter hisoka will be powerless. turns out chrollo was in the spectaor box the whole time, he just met all requirements using copy hands t o copy everything and black voice to control his puppet, makes puppet go super sayand . hisokaclarn spoiler alertwill lose hispowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asher Price
Asher Price

quick q for those who have seen both 1990 ver. and 2011 ver.

which is funnier?

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

it might be a trap

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

2011 because it's hilariously shit

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

99 has better slapstick
11 is more moe.

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

it might be a trap
Everytime. Why they removed that scene in 2011 is beyond me.

David Richardson
David Richardson

from first to last i would choose 1999 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

The ant arc also had a lot of narration, I would say that pure visual storytelling works best when juxtaposed with more text heavy scenes. Gives it more impact, I suppose.

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

You know some things can't be conveyed through visual storytelling, right?

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

I don't get what you're trying to imply. Kurapika defeated a one of the strongest Nen users in the world with only a few months of Nen training.

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

Kurapika had an ability specifically made against him though, it wasn't like he overpowered him.

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

Tell that to series like BLAME!

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

Mangastream
Impatient fucks

David Peterson
David Peterson

'99 because Kurapika's more autistic in it.

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

They didn't want to pay a VA for giving Bonolenov one line.
But I guess it could've been any other spider.

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

Got hit with his own clone at the face
Playing around
Chrololol is literally Kastro MK-II with just a longer fight.

Caleb Howard
Caleb Howard

How can he make Gallery Fake Copies with Sun and Moon on them if he needs both hands for both abilities? One ability would be bookmarked but the other one needs the book to be open but then he cant use both hands. Am I missing something?

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

tfw HxH is 2deep4me
Honestly I blame nigger stream for releasing these fucked up translations for people to read. It's no wonder people are having such a hard time following this or any other series.

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

Presumably he can use half of Sun and Moon by holding the book open.

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

This guy had a hard life.

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

Hello i just got done with The Naruto and want everything to be like it!!

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

That is just a human puppet, the actual person could still be alive.

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

kinda like the appearance changing one, makes sense

Joseph King
Joseph King

retards still think the puppets are real people

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

So if I were to get into HxH do I only need to worry about the manga or is there anything else important I need to read or watch at any point? I'd prefer reading the manga since I'm strapped for time and can take it at my own pace.

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

No, the manga is the way to go.

Zachary James
Zachary James

Ok, thanks user. I guess I'll see you guys in a few weeks then.

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

hisoka is getting pissed.

when he eventually gets his hands on kuroro he's going to kill the fuck out of him.

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

How would you use rubber in a fighting scenario?

hes using it to swing the head around

bungee gum possesses the properties of both gum and rubber

William Walker
William Walker

Manga is the best choice, and get it off nyaa

William Foster
William Foster

Literal cave-person doesnt understand the framework of nen.

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

Literal cave-person doesnt understand the propeties of Hisoka's nen.

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

Op has a chicken nugget for a brain.

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

Literal retard doesn't know what nen means and thinks it's the same thing as aura.

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

Nen is the ability of controlling your aura, fucking autist.

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

his punching speed isn't his hatsu

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

-> 3 hrs and no response

user got btfo

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

locking up his Nen ability

it does a lot more than just that retard

Jack Rodriguez
Jack Rodriguez

He looks more on guard of how tricky this can get

It's not like chrollo didn't warn him that he picked the location and abilities specifically to fight him

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

did Hisoka understood Netero's power?

the next time we see netero in the ca arc he says he's no longer the strongest nen user

connect the dots

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

When DQ11 comes out.

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

Didn't he say he hasn't been the strongest nen user since half a century?

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

in a shocking turn of events it turns out a day in greed island is a year in the real world

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

Those gorillas that one albino nigger makes.

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

This, this is what I love. This battle is especially awesome because we have one man with an extremely versatile ability, and another with a huge range of abilities. The former has amazing insight/analyzing skills. The latter is very clever and careful, an amazing planner.
Whoever wins needs to get involved more with the story for sure.

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

Those are emitted, not conjured.

Tyler White
Tyler White

it was implied that restriction and covenant can be removed by a nen exorcist, back in the election arc
Abengane could be able to do it, but the result will be a monstruous beast that Gon will be determined to destroy if it's agressive

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

should be "hisoka's aura" my shitposting friend

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

Why is togashi such a master at drawing menacing arms and fists?

You can almost feel the agression

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

forgetting the most based character, Goreinu

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

Chrollo used loophole in his skills that allows copies from Fake Gallery to still exists even though he removed the bookmark by keeping the Sun & Moon stamp on the fake corpses since S&M will not go away even if the nen user died. Togashi is showing off his magnificent brain once again as usual.

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

Chrollo can copy a corpse with fake hands and control it with black voice thanks to the bookmark
The marks placed with sun and moon never dissapear until they explode
If he marks a copy with sun and moon the copy lingers on after removing the bookmark

So he found a loophole within the overlapping rules of certain abilities that allows him to use many at the same time in tandem

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

Dam it son, readed it carefully as fuck and even so didn't get a shit.

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

Let's try to make Cholo even more overpowered.

His Final Ability lets him temporarily merge with anyone whose ability he's taken. This alters his personality so it's not safe to use on just anyone. But with other Troupe members, who think alike, there is almost no risk.

They give him their powers and they join together into one Super Spider, truly embodying their bullshit collectivistic ideal that the group is more important than the individual. In this state, they are stronker than the King himself.

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

Chrollo can copy a corpse with fake hands and control it with black voice
nuh uh senpai. Black Voice only works for living being. Chrollo uses Order Stamp for corpses.

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

my bad, ty

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

Super Chrollo could then use Pain Packer, Auto-Pilot, and Battle Cantabile at the same time for the strongest final attack in history... BLACK HOLE: APOCALYPSE NOW

Wow that name fucking rules. Togashi please steal this idea

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

Fuck off Kishi

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

Faggot your hand can rotate, you have fucking wrists

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

You have to be over 18 years old to browse Sup Forums

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

But wait! It turns out KURAPIKA has a hidden power, too!

When he uses his index chain ability combined with Emperor Time, he can connect his soul with that of every Kurta who ever lived - countless people going back to prehistory, some with very high power levels indeed.

However, Avatar Kurapika can only make that power his own if every single one of them is in a suitably agitated state -- e.g., only when their sole heir is in mortal danger against their ultimate nemesis, Super Chrollo. And he can only use the ability once.

Wow! This is some hardcore fucking shit! Which is stronger?! His clan's rage or Super Chrollo's hax? Vote here please: http://www.strawpoll.me/10259748

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

Toei should hire you to write DB Super.

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

Absolute cringe.

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

(Ominous Latin chanting gets so loud it disintegrates into screeching noise)

Avatar Kurapika (creating a giant ball of chains, barbed wire, and DNA-like strands above his head): ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHHHHHHHH...(etc)

Super Chrollo (with eight arms, creating a giant black hole wreathed with spider webs above his head): OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

See you next week!

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

Shameless Pokemon promotion...

James Young
James Young

jesus christ

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

Unlike that /co/ faggot, I mainly read manga, and I would also consider HxH text-heavy, although I think part of it beyond simply having more words than the average manga is that a lot more of those words are devoted to monologues and explanations. Like, fifty words split between two characters conversing does not feel the same as fifty words of description from one character - HxH has a lot of the latter, which tends to be much denser if you want to put it nicely and much drier if you want to put it negatively.

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

lets jump roight into the noose

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

This is ironic shitposting, right?

Samuel Powell
Samuel Powell

He attaches it to individual plutonium atoms, then causes it to contract, causing the plutonium to achieve critical mass. Boom.

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

Y-yes.

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

Fuck that would be cool, I hope so.

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

Greed Island was a shitty arc.

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

You're a shitty arc.

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

I feel you bro HxH is my favorite

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

/v/

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

rubber and gum my nigga

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

hisoka sticks his gum to neteros arms, wins the fight

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

Wouldn't that make it even easier for Netero to smack him around? I'm assuming he'd survive a couple of blows

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

You all do realize that this is how abilities would be used in the real world if people had weeks to plan ahead, right?

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

Netero is physically stronger though.

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

Kite lost because of Gon and Killua cramping his style

John Powell
John Powell

And your point is?

Also, if we're going to get really technical about it, I think Chrollo would probably have something better than this ready after a couple of weeks' planning with all the options he has.

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

nigga had no chance in hell

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

This was after he realized what he caught was a copy. That's why he looks so pissed.

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

Netero cant punch without his praying and he cant pray with his arms glued to the ceiling or ground sure he is strong but so is Hisoka and his bungee gum which has the properties of rubber and gum

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

Are ye blind?

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

Kite win good health, not babysiting and with a good weapon from crazy slots would had have a chance againts Pitou

Easton Long
Easton Long

I like exposition, but HxH does it with over kill.

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

i've never not hated you jerks

Jack Walker
Jack Walker

Hisoka, Chrollo and Illumi would have given the Royal Guards a run for their money, if not just straight killed them. Knuckle, Shoot, Gon and Killua are FAR beyond their level. Not even Morel is on par with them.

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

They're literally fighting right now you dumb shitposter, that's not what exposition is.

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

Absolutely not, unless he had a completely bullshit weapon to be drawn.

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

To be fair it's supposed to be sloppy acting.

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

The loophole is that he can use S&M to make clones that never disappear. Hisoka can no longer count on the existence of clones as an indication that Gallery Fake is bookmarked.

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

he can use S&M
That's pretty lewd.

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

we'll never know for sure

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

He got fucking decapitated and barely hurt Pitou, he wouldn't have stood a chance even with both his arms. At best he could have hoped to get out of Pitou's En range.

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

Unless he had Mad Clown brand bug spray, I'm pretty damn sure he would've never won that fight.
Pitou was an unprecedented talent and surely would've whipped up a hatsu to get herself out of a tight spot, like when she whimsically formed Dr. Blythe.

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

Retard. I mean he's physically stronger than Hisoka. Also his praying is so fast Hisoka wouldn't be able to comprehend it.

Overall, you guys are missing the point. Hisoka and the rest would do well against the royal guards because they're mentally strong and have more experience. Morel and the others were dealing with physical exhaustion and s bunch of personal issues when fighting the royal guards that negatively impacted their performance.

Carson King
Carson King

Chrollo, Hisoka, and Illumi vs Meruem
Who would win

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

Meruem with both his hands tied around his back. He's way beyond anything else in the series.

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

this fight is depressing. hisoka touches chrollo, chrollo loses, so how does chrollo win? we don't know. what does this help to the plot? nothing. it's like waiting for another hiatus to end.

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

Mereum. He would figure out their abilities quickly and then blitz them. You all need to remember that Mereum is insanely smart. Smarter than those characters.

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

this shit is two years old, stop falling for old retarded theories

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

I don't see the Sun and Moon icon. I don't get how he figured it out.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

This fight was always going to happen.

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

He's way beyond anything else in the series
Killua wishes to asspull girl that meruem dies
meruem dies

?

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

the seal was hidden in the tongue

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

we'll never know for sure

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

In terms of fighting you stupid nigger, he's not literally beyond everything considering he got killed by a nuke.

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

Where? What page? All I see is Hisoka grabbing the black antenna and breaking it.

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

learn to read fucking mongoloid, netero cant pray with his fucking arms glued the clown would have him covered with gum without his old ass noticing

Aiden Moore
Aiden Moore

Should i pick this up again or will it be back on hiatus in a week?

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

Put properties of Rubber and Gum on Netero hand when he pray
Can't pray anymore
Block all the attack by cover his whole body with properties of rubber and gum
I don't see Hisoka have any problem taking down Netero at all, unless he just play around like toying with Chrlolol

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

He used his deductive abilities... the copies remained even though Kuroro is using a different set of abilities. The only way that's possible is if they can't disappear because they are marked by Sun and Moon.

&

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

complete one sided murder
w-we'll never know guys, it's up in the air
You're not very bright user.

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

I am sure, I'm Togashi

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

best manga currently published my nigga pick it up and get into the discussion

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

Did you forget how bungee gum was blocked by one of Razor's devils in greed island? Netero could easily tear it off. You Hisotards are fucking stupid.

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

We're promised a chapter next week.

Logan Young
Logan Young

best manga currently published my nigga
How many currently published manga are you following?

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

But doesn't that help Hisoka? I mean now Chrollo has to coordinate his copies to separate the sun and moon so that they don't instantly explode. And Hisoka having a head with either sun and moon can use it to detonate someone at a distance

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

yeah sure, meruem 10 times more fast than hisoka cant stop him from praying, but oh well rubber and gum is invencible

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

complete one sided murder
like I said he had to babysit the boys, why do you think Gon was so fucked up about it?

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

Not him but what the fuck is better than hxh right now?

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

Keep up. Hisoka wouldn't even be able to follow the movement of the praying. Furthermore, Netero is strong enough that the gum wouldn't stop him from praying.

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

like 5 or 6 but my taste is flawless

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

He didn't have to babysit them during the fight, all it did was cost him an arm.

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

Sengoku youko is close to ending.

I would've said spirit circle but that ended like 1 month ago.

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

Of course.

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

Hisoka obviously sneakily glues any opponent the moment he sees them

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

no thanks, I would have accepted Jojolion as a valid answer but not some "nobody reads this shit I'm so cool" manga

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

Nanika, defeat Meruem in hand-to-hand combat!

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

You should give it a try if you have the time. It's a great read.

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

he saved them sacrificing his arm, I hate you speed readers I wish I could go to your houses and murder you with an ice pick

Jaxson Mitchell
Jaxson Mitchell

That's exactly what i said you stupid faggot.

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

Silly him, forgetting that manga can't be good unless it runs in Jump and/or has an anime adaptation.
There's tons of currently publishing and/or being-scanlated stuff I'd put above HxH, read more.

David Wilson
David Wilson

I will actually thanks user, now let me go back to asshole Sup Forums mode

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

Post them

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

If you can only read one read Spirit Circle.

But Sengoku Youko has a nice fantasy setting and actual fighting.

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

being this mad about my shitposting
art is subjective hxh is my favorite but theres not really such a thing as "best manga"

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

JoJolion is on the brink of trash if Araki can't wrap it up nicely.

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

doubting based Araki

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

Jojolion
good
It's even worse than part 5.

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

I'm a few chapters behind but unless it changes drastically from what I've read, it's going to be a great part. It reminds me of a more mysterious part 4, which is god tier in my books.

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

part 5
bad

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

But the fight is still very dialogue-heavy. So effectively, you're whining about 6 in favour of half a dozen.

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

maybe if i post the picture of the funny hat meme i can validate my shit opinion
Never change /v/

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

complaining about /v/ in an HxH thread
Fuck, I hate it when water is wet.

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

actually pretending you fit in
Nobody likes crossboarders, but /v/ermin is by far the worst.

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

5 was great except for the fucking ending where Golden Experience Requiem basically becomes the strongest stand ever

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

You have mistaken HxH thread for OP thread friendo.

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

Of course it's subjective, it's just that people who see things the way you do tend to barely read manga. Funny, isn't it?

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

Gee user, it's almost as if you were completely talking out of your ass.

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

that doesnt make any sense but whatever buddy

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

I can't even tell if this is wishful thinking or if you're just a shitposter but you are one huge faggot.

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

if hxh is my favorite manga that automatically means I don't read manga
You're retarded. Out.

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

Yes, it's just total coincidence that HxHfags default to JoJo, Berserk, and other entry-level manga, and that their presence in threads about mutliple manga diminishes the more experience the posters in that thread seem to have.

tend to
automatically means
I guess I can now conclude that you definitely don't read manga, since you seem incapable of reading in the first place.

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

Why are you posting in an HxH thread if you don't like it?

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

oh my god we have an expert here guys, the sacred guardian of manga is here finally to tell us what to read and how to be so cool as him

fuck off everyone is free to read any shit they like

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

and that their presence in threads about mutliple manga diminishes the more experience the posters in that thread seem to have
Clearly you must have done your research if you say that so confidently, you surely have statistics or something and you're absolutely not talking out of your ass again. Nice wishful thinking though.

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

you like this manga? heh, i bet you haven't read much manga then
i know this because there are less people mentioning HxH in threads about other series than in threads about HxH specifically
I don't think i've seen a pretentious faggot as big as you in a long time, i bet you post in 3x3 threads as well and call yourself patrician.

Carter White
Carter White

I want to fuck that elf.

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

That's what elves are for user.

Chase Green
Chase Green

Hisoka would have kicked the royal guards ass. Sticking shit to them all day and dodging their attacks. Especially pouf, no way mr 100 butterflies gets away from the gum. Youpi would be his worst matchup but hes so retarded he'd be forever stuck while Hisoka hits him with trees

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

me too and I'm not even gay

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

Pitou would have taken his head off before he could finish saying rubber and gum.

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

Pitou would use his springboard legs to send Hisoka flying wherever he goes
Pouf would just divide himself into millions and escape the gum.
Youpi wouldn't even give a shit. Nothing Hisoka could do would hurt him.

Hisoka gets crushed by any of them.

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

I hope Chrollo wins just to see Shitsoka's cancerous fans cry.

William Powell
William Powell

Just ignore and/or report every bait you homos.

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

Muherr is sexy

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

Youpi arguably the strongest RG had trouble hitting an injured Shoot, The Clown would have been flying around with his magic cum and cutting him like chesse

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

Muherr is cute.

Cooper Roberts
Cooper Roberts

anything cutting Youpi

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

He was the strongest, not the fastest.

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

Youpi arguably the strongest RG had trouble hitting an injured Shoot
So? He didn't even give a fuck about Shoot. He cared so little about him that it made Shoot cry. Tell me how Hisoka could actually hurt him.

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

Tell me how Hisoka could actually hurt him

using his bungee gum that has both the properties of rubber and gum

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

I want to see him again.

Mason James
Mason James

Epic!! Where can I upvote??

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

The Clown would have been flying around with his magic cum and cutting him like chesse

is right there you stupid mongoloid maybe you can read the entire post next time instead of checking your moms and his black boyfriend having sex

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

You're a retard if you think Hisoka can cut Youpi with his little cards.

Noah Green
Noah Green

Why is there an elf in HxH?
I know there's a bean man in HxH too but please give me an explanation for these freaks

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

Is beans really made out of bean? I thought he was jelly

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

Of course he's a bean, his name is Beans. I just want to know who gave birth to an elf and a bean.

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

Invincible properties of Rubber and Gum
Tear
Hisoka detach it because he can't pull it back, retard.

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

Here's a Super Chrollo mockup, created by averaging the faces of all current Spiders. What a looker!

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

Do one of the main 4.

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

It can tear you stupid faggot, the rules of nen say you can't make something unbreakable.

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

Here's a better one

Liam Flores
Liam Flores

Muherr is just from the equivalent of northern europe in HxH world.

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

Bungee gum can tear
because I said so
Then tell me when did Bungee gum tear off?
Bungee gum can even return the ball back an fuck off razor himself.
NEVER UNDERESTIMATED THE PROPERTIES OF RUBBER AND GUM

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

Here comes trouble!!!!

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

We've never seen it happen but it can happen you meme spouting retard, the fact that you can't make something unbreakable is one of the first fucking things Izunabi tells Kurapika.

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

Also, here's one I made a while ago combining all the coolest characters in the series.

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

There a so many possibilities with this manga, I don't even know what will happen.

Let's make a list.

*One of them dies
*None one dies

If none of them dies, there should be a motive

*Fight is interrupted by a person who wants to use them for the DC
*The Heaven's Arena is being destroyed by Chinera Ants/some dangerous shit, they need to leave
*The Troupe saves Chrollo when Hisoka is about to kill him
*Illumi saves Hisoka when Chrollo is about to kill him

That's some for now

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page