Fate is making me gay

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

Fate is making me gay.

All urls found in this thread:
http://shinichameleon.tumblr.com/post/125782139590/fgo-all-over-100-playable-servants-are
https://chaldeum.wordpress.com/servant/lancer078/lancer078_rakkyo/
Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

Then let it make you straight again

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

Saber is cuter.

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

The secondary is beyond saving

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

I'm not even a secondary.

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

Fate wear everyone is in good shape and good looking.

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

have you seen julius caesar

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

GARCHER

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

making

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

Stay/Night unlimited budget works is the worst piece of shit ever and is an insult to zero

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

Secondaries, everyone.

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

just sayin

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

here, have a manly picture!

Liam Flores
Liam Flores

You don't have to be a secondary to make that observation though. No one is going to say the Stay Night anime is better than UFOtable's Unlimited Blade Works.

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

Gar*

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

You've always been gay, user.

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

Why is Shirou so sexy?

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

These delicious pecs

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

Shit tier husbando, let me post a real man and the true King of Kings.

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

He is pretty attractive for a harem protag isn't he?

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

Why didn't she just whip out her suit?

Robert Morris
Robert Morris

Literal shit.

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

Bait, everyone.

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

Oh look, another secondary.

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

I'd take his sword in my sheath.

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

implying

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

I'd rather put my Excalibur into his Avalon.

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Oh, a wormfag, even worse.

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

SEX GOD TIER
Lancer

HANDSOME SUAVE ASS MOTHERFUCKER TIER
Kirei

I'D LET HIS KING'S TREASURE PENERATE MY GATE OF BABYLON IF YOU WHAT I MEAN TIER
Gil

GAR AS FUCK TIER
Garcher

SEXY ASS JAPANESE PEASANT TIER
Assassin

PICK YOU UP WITH HIS STRONG ARMS AND CUDDLE WITH TIER
Berserker

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

Excellent taste. Lancer is the sexiest one out of all of them.

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

B-but Illya and Rin are my favorite!

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

Archer is Japanese
Rin thought he was a hero associated with King Arthur

Fucking Tohsaka I swear

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

Redeemed, Illya deserves her own route and Rin is fucking good with the way she and Shirou tsundere at each other.

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

Where is Shirou on this list?

Excellent taste.

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

He was alright until the reveal that he was Shirou and equally as whiny bitch as him.
But Lancer was there so it didn't affect me at all.

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

Forgot cute lancer

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

Wasn't she trying to summon King Arthur, she just was bad at it?

Hence her initial confusion

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

Shirou
whiny bitch

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

F/GO
secondary
You don't keep up with the news, aren't you?

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

Holy fuck I never thought about that. Rin is a retard.

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

Technically, she wasn't wrong. He was associated with Arturia, just not in her natural time period.

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

I know it's what nasu is currently doing therefore it's all he cares about right now but I still refuse to acknowledge it. Especially after it ruined both servants and KnK in one mind boggling move.
Lastly
/vg/

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

He's actually really ugly by anime standards, I was shocked that they managed to make a generic boy so unattractive. His hair, colour scheme and voice acting are all unfortunate and it's only too obvious when compared to other Fate boys.

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

utorrent

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

He's not a bishounen, that much I'll give you, but he has a natural masculine handsomeness that makes up for that.

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

Color scheme.
What's wrong with orange hair and yellow eyes?

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

Eew user, Don't be gay

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

He has a attractive personality, no, really, i fell in love with him reading the novel
Shirou will never gonna to give up his ideals for you

John Martinez
John Martinez

Fuck off wormfag

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

ctrl+f
'gar"
4 results
There is still hope for Sup Forums.

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

I see you're a man of taste.

Oliver Young
Oliver Young

It pleases me that the first full blooded American heroic spirit is getting this much love.

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

There's also Edison

He was turned into a lion by all the presidents throughout history in the throne of heroes.

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

Tesla was also a naturalized citizen and no one can take him from America.

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

He was an American for forty odd years, only shitposters or bitter Euros really say he wasn't an American.

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

Reading Fate/Stay Night made me cry at least 3 times. Just from the awesomeness of Emiya Shirou. I still remember scenes I read 2 years ago.
Trust me, is a possibility.

Jace Adams
Jace Adams

Zero was maybe an 8/10.

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

New version of Arthuria, which is just Arthuria with tits and slightly more/less stuck up at the same time is fun.

Seems fresh.

Also throw in just a touch of chuuni

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

I like her, but have to wonder how much of her different personality is determined by the fact she's Alter as well. Would be neat to see a regular Artoria Lancer, but I don't want to give DW any ideas. Still would really like to roll her, I need a good lancer.

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

Regular Arthuria Lancer was on the leak list for the start, you aren't giving DW any ideas. Alter Saber Lancer and Saber lancer were two different things on the leak list. Here's the leak list as a reminder.

http://shinichameleon.tumblr.com/post/125782139590/fgo-all-over-100-playable-servants-are

Also here's Lancer Alter's translations from that one event so you know her personality

https://chaldeum.wordpress.com/servant/lancer078/lancer078_rakkyo/

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

I never paid much attention to the leak list. I only remember that my waifu is getting a new form later on, so I can save gacha for that appearance. Thanks for the event translation though.

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

TWO more sabers
Somebody stop this madman

James Davis
James Davis

Two or three versions of EMIYA
Three versions of Medusa
Dozen or so of Arthur
Four or five versions of Cu
Two versions of Medea
etc

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

He wasn't terrible before Jeanne died.

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

Rider Cu when

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

Riding what, Scatach?

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

His chariot, that he can literally pick up and toss at you.

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

I think you mean making you GAR

>GAR was 10 years ago

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

Time is a cruel mistress, isn't she?

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

Silly OP.
You were already gay.

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

I like how just her having Rhongomyniad causes her tits to grow to the correct size for her age.

Do you think that happened every time she picked up Ron for battle? Just a *clunk* underneath her breastplate, and suddenly she's moving much more sluggishly for some reason that none of her knights can figure out?

Maybe that's why she only used it on Mordred out of desperation.

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

I thought it was tied in to Avalon and Excalibur? They stopped her growth at 14-16 IIRC. Lancer Arturia, or maybe it's only Alter Lancer, is a form of her that never took those two.

Adam King
Adam King

Her tits aren't growing to the correct size for her age, that's just a rationalization that allows people to say its less stupid.

Its just that all the excess mana in her body causes her chest to swell or grow. Technically the rest of her body doesn't grow, and her tits aren't growing to match her adult form or what they would be, they're just growing due to the spear in general.

Spear causes her to get a bust up, boob surgery without the surgery part.

Sacks of mana

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

There are said to be many opinions on both her figure and weight as a Lancer, possibly caused by her eternally youthful body growing "in portion" due to the holy spear being possessed instead of Excalibur and Avalon or due to the spear itself causing "a portion" of the body to grow.
Lancer is said to be the same King of Knights as normal, possessing the same mentality regardless of having exchanged her sword for the holy spear.

In other words, she's the same Arturia Alter as usual, her body is only different because she wasn't summoned with Excalibur, or because she was summoned with Ron, or both.

It's not a rationalization, it's one of the two theories suggested in the actual game text.

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

No, she's the same Arthuria as always, her bio confirms. Its just that having her spear causes her body to differ slightly.

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

Stupid sexy Archer

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

more mana = bigger body parts
So wait, do Casters have gigantic schlongs?

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

Yeah, especially Medea.

Xavier White
Xavier White

No wonder Jason dumped her.

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

According to differing opinions, when manifesting as a Lancer, the King of Knights is said to take a figure that differs 「in portion」 to what she was while alive. Whatever that is because the body of eternal youth has grown 「in portion」 due to possessing the holy spear instead of the holy sword and scabbard, or because the magical power of the spear made 「a portion」 of the body grow---

Even if she exchanges the holy sword for the sacred spear, the way of being of the King of Knights does not change. She still is the same King of Knights who became a king by acquiring the sword of selection, who opposed assailing foreign enemies, monsters and occasionally even dragons and continued to fight to protect her homeland.
Even upon manifesting as Alter, she will surely become of assistance to the Master in regards the restoration of human history.

Originally, this holy spear is the 「pillar of light」 that sews together the two sides of the world, and it has been said that - in the unlikely event that this is undone - the current world that has been composed by the laws of physics will be torn off, and the many laws of illusion that became things of the past will appear. Due being the 「king」 that stood at the final moments of illusion and the Age of Gods, she possesses this holy spear that conceals such tremendous power.

By releasing the True Name, the holy spear will emit a fragment of the power of the light that shines in the far away. In order to perform this release of the True Name, there is a need to lift at least half of a total of thirteen restrains. Supposedly such property is equivalent to that of the 「holy sword of the star that saves the world」.

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

Being Caster Cu must be such suffering.

Why was I summoned as a fucking faggot magus instead of the great warrior I truly am?
Oh great my Protection from Arrows and Rune Magic were ranked up. Surely these will compensate for not having my super powerful spear anymore! Fuck me.
oh hi there amazing heroes from across time and space! Boy if only I could properly duel you all, that'd be great.

Jose Young
Jose Young

He's having fun in his own ways, even though he misses being lancer.

He's calmer, he takes on more of a mentor or teacher role, and he knows many druid arts and teachings in this form. As a druid he takes it upon himself to guide and teach his master in many ways.

Although whenever he dies in combat I think he complains about how he should have fought with his spear.

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

e-excalibur was only at half strength all along!
adding restrictions to it, chuuni style

Nasu is such a fucking chuuni holy shit. Also fuck him and his King Arthur boner.

Charles Price
Charles Price

Maybe it's because I'm tired, but I wish someone would clean these profile translations up. They're sloppy and the grammar could be a lot clearer.

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

The man knows his audience and what they want.

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

Its more like, Prototype Excalibur and Arthur was born a dozen times stronger than Arthuria and needed his blade to be sealed since he was so strong, and couldn't use it properly in fights unless it was partially unsealed. It was sealed since all the other knights feared his power, so they decided it couldn't be used flippantly, so each of them put a seal on it.

Takeuchi complained since this made him way stronger than Arthuria his waifu, so they said "Fine, Arthuria has the same deal going on then", and now its bullshit.

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

She's the face of the franchise and Takeuchi's waifu so she needs to be super special

Liam Thompson
Liam Thompson

She's super special a hundred times over

It makes her seem more like a loser at this point honestly. She was blessed a billion times over by the planet with the greatest things in all creation, yet still loses all the time and lost during life to normal humans.

Her losing before this made sense, her losing at this point just makes her seem like a retard.

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

You are 10 years too late.

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

Prisma Illya Drei is probably right up your alley.
Go knock yourself out with that GAR.

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

Just you wait, when she's summoned as Grand Saber she's going to be literally the most powerful Servant in the franchise bar none, no ifs ands or buts.

Just ignore that it'll be solely because of her OP toys, like how Arceuid is only the most powerful being on Earth because Earth literally buffs her to be the strongest at all times.

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

I will laugh so hard if Prototype Saber is the Grand Saber and you guys start crying.

William Stewart
William Stewart

Proto Saber is not the face of the franchise.

Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson

Arturia has an optional dick
also an optional set of tits that put Jeanne and Arc to shame

Best girl in Type-Moon

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

After so many versions, it'd be weird if he wasn't.
She's now catering to literally everyone.

Hunter Bell
Hunter Bell

You say that like it fucking matters. Just because she is the face of the franchise doesn't mean she is guaranteed the Grand Saber slot.

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

You're already a faggot.
Fate is for faggots too.
The stars have aligned OP, congratulations.

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

Friend, that is exactly what it means and you know it. Saber's power has been touted as nerfed in almost every way as a Servant, from her dragon core being messed up to Excalibur being heavily sealed. In life, she was so powerful that she could solo every other Knight of the Round Table with casual ease if she wanted to. Nasu is just building up to the moment of Grand Saber's reveal.

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

VLC, Avast, uTorrent, Avast, Réalta Nua, GWX.exe

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

Just because she is the face of the franchise doesn't mean she is guaranteed the Grand Saber slot.
Her VA is confirmed to be the VA of Grand Saber. She doesn't do the voice for any servant other than Arturia.

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

Fun fact: proto-shirou was a canon pretty boy, and they have the exact same design. Whether that makes Shirou a pretty boy in Fate, who knows, but they might had the intention in there.

Dominic Wright
Dominic Wright

This is Nasu we're talking about. He likes to pander to females now and then (I mean, Fate was supposed to be an otome game, after all). Therefore all TM works have at least one attractive guy. Pic related.

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

I am actually willing to bet money that Arturia is not getting that Grand Saber slot. Grand Caster Solomon has been set up as a villain. This has set the tone for what to expect of the Grand Servants, they are boss tier opponents, not yours to have. Arturia as the Grand Saber would make her a main antagonizing force in the story, and the fans would be displeased. It also would not make sense in a narrative sense, which is how Nasu operates. Focusing on power levels alone is self-deception and sophistry.

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

Citation if you please.

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

Well said. I can't fucking believe the holes GO is ripping in the setting he spent so much time setting up in F/SN.

I think what pisses me off is there are so many Servants similar to one another it's destroying any semblance of uniqueness they had about them. For instance, Saber had a unique and striking design when only F/SN came out. Now there are at least ten other Servants who look exactly like her but have nothing to do with Arthur.

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

She voiced Mary or Bonny

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

i'm a fucking hipster

lmao

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

RN
Gas yourself.

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

my dick

David Thomas
David Thomas

Not until she has a shota version.

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

It's not about being a hipster.

- MPC-HC is superior to VLC.
- You're a retard if you need Avast to protect you from viruses
- qBittorrent is superior to uTorrent and it's open source and it isn't selling your personal information to marketers

Ryan Walker
Ryan Walker

There is no shame in being GAR for Archer.

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

Focusing on power levels alone is self-deception and sophistry.

Except I already explained that she's the face of Fate, so I'm not focusing specifically on power levels. There's also nothing that indicates the other Grand Servants would be enemies of the player given that Solomon has a very specific reason why he destroyed humanity and none of the other Grands would share that reason. What is much more likely is that some greater threat than Solomon will present itself after the protagonist takes Solomon down, and the Grands will all be summoned to deal with it.

You're literally deluded if you don't expect Saber to be Grand Saber. I mean, come the fuck on. You're setting yourself up for disappointment - there's not even a better candidate for the position of 'strongest/most archetypical Saber in the Throne of Heroes'.

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

isn't selling your personal information

my sides

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

It was from the old datamining of the GO game files done last year.

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

Why does Nasu refuse to milk CP?

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

Because CP was based off a manga, and they ran out of material.

And out of TM SoL manga, that was actually the worst one if you read the others. Its not like its bad, but AATM and Chibichuki are probably better.

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

This has set the tone for what to expect of the Grand Servants, they are boss tier opponents, not yours to have.
No, that's just Solomon. We know that he is pure evil and it goes completely against what Grand Servants are supposed to be. We'll get Grand Saber and only with her help will Solomon be defeated. He might team up with some other Grand but either Arturia beats them on her own or she'll get help from some other Grand.

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

Story of Chibis and Chukes

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

Remember when Servants weren't random fucking normal people giving ridiculously OP and flashy abilities for no reason after their death?

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

Yeah. Reminder that only FSN and HA are canon, and nothing else. Don't believe Nasu's lies.

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

Nope

This all started with King Arthur getting a beamspam sword and dragon powers.

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

No, this is how its always been and there's basically always a reason for things. Heroes are never random people, they are people with their names known to history who had their exploits and names sublimated into legend.

There's an entire category of heroic spirits who might not have had as much power in life, but due to worship and because of how they effected the world they were given a bit of power. However this is the weakest category of heroes, and even though they have some power they're almost never heroes that can fight on their own.

But its never random, to be a hero is to be a legendary figure.

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

No, this is how its always been and there's basically always a reason for things.
Why do American presidents have magic powers then? Actually no, I don't give a fuck, it's stupid.
Fuck Grand Order.

Jordan Reyes
Jordan Reyes

Masonic Lodges had some interesting shit.

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

What are you talking about? Prisma's getting a fourth season.

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

lmao
Kill yourself.

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

Actually, does anyone have that Waver/Rider 4koma?

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

Why? Because Type-Moon milked the series?

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

Takeuchi has a well known sameface problem, that's nothing new. Though the amount of Saberclones is rather ridiculous

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

What the fuck is that release

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

People are always looking for reasons to discount things without reading them.

Its like Mario or Pokemon syndrome; even if its different enough or good and worth playing, its like "Ah fuck, another Mario, only ones that count are the first ones, it became shit after that".

Since each fate story is written by different authors, they actually are very different from each other, and the main writer for the series does make all of them official and connected. But since there's a lot of them, people want to instantly say its mostly garbage after awhile since it gets harder to keep up with and some people get tired of it so its just easier to say it got shitty and doesn't count.

Ryan White
Ryan White

Sakura > Worms > Rin

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

Post OTPs.

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

Rude.

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

NO
EYEBROWS

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

Takeuchi wanted it to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the company along with Type-Moon Festival. Wish all these new fans read the interviews.

heavens-feel.com/type-moon_10_anniversary_phantasm_translation.html

tsukikan.com/misc/

Nasu: People loved Tsukihime and Fate/stay night so much. So many people liked them that I wanted to go on pleasing as many users as possible. I was thinking of it as something that would come naturally. However, one can't continue for long as a creator by thinking that way. If you only focus on pleasing others, you won't be able to please yourself. There's a painful aspect of 'work' too. If that was all there was to it, I'd have gone bankrupt a long time ago. To last as a creator, I think you have to unchain your ego a little bit. Of course, you'll need to balance the need between doing whatever you want and making something that will please your customers (lol).

Nasu: I used to regret that the only two huge titles I made were Tsukihime and Fate, but recently Koyama-san remarked that Fate has become a huge franchise with a lot of tie-in products. That was a big affirmation, and I feel better about turning my attention back towards Tsukihime. In the far future, you'll probably know of TYPE-MOON for five big titles, but then I'll beat my chest and say that those five titles were spoken of for decades! We'll continue creating products that users will find interesting, and we won't lose sight of that goal.

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

go to have sex with lancer
he can't get it up
he's dead as usual

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

Always have sex with casters

They can increase your dick power, dick size, or give you extra dicks if you want.

Also they are waifus

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

Shirou's OP
His wrists was ripped to the bone when he traced Caliburn to fight Berserker
Pierced through the heart and lived only because Tohsaka's got a hard on for fateful guys
Ripped clean through on a dozen occassions taking blows no human was meant to take
Dies by his own internal magic on several occassions
Calmly analyzes aspects of a conflict that's happening lightning fast in front of him is his only real power because of the severe trauma gained by dying in a fire and being brought back by a man with in a psychotic episode shoving a sheath down up his ass like a suppository
Regularly beaten by Saber
Called Rider weak and got his shit ripped into pieces for it
Was little more than a target between the skirmish between Archer and Caster
Lancer beat Shirou to an inch of his life and he only survived the exchange long enough to accidentally summon Saber because Lancer was literally playing with his food
Gilgamesh splits Shirou clean from shoulder to hip and he's sewn back together by swords
Berserker blows out most of his abdomen—Avalon is the only reason he lived
Caster turns him into a living fucking wand in one bad end, and constantly dominates him in their every exchange
Kuzuki literally tenderizes the boy and to beat Kuzuki Shirou has to fuck up his own body via shock therapy to his magic circuits to summon swords for the first time
Shirou had broken all his fingers, his arm, and his ankle in the exchange vs Archer and could only walk away thanks to Saber and Avalon
In fact, the ONLY fights Shirou ever dominates are the ones where he has a living BOMB in place of where his arm used to be
Dark Berserker lost that exchange because he blinked
Dark Saber lost that exchange fair and square to a Shirou that wasn't even human anymore. There's a reason the end is called sparks LINER high. (Angel Notes)

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

I've been thinking, is Shirou from the DEEN UBW movie the strongest Shirou? Now before you mention anything about that pussy from Prisma, hear me out.

He does everything the other Shirous take hundreds of thousands of words to do in just over 90 minutes
Has absurd feats of strength like webm related, which never happen in the VN
Was able to just plain in against Archer, no questions asked

A little elaboration on that one. Shirou in the VN and the TV anime won ultimately by convincing Archer that his ideals weren't wrong; mostly through words and sheer determination.

Film Shirou convinces him by stabbing the fucker in the chest, and then calls it a day. Didn't even need Avalon.

Oh, and can't forget,

Projects Caliburn in his fight against Gil, and easily beats him without the need for sword spam or anything fancy

Topple on all this and the fact that he gets stabbed at least a couple dozen times and never seems to slow down or flinch, and I think it proves that this guy is a goddamn beast.

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

I'd rather put my abyss in his catacombs.

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

And here we are, with Fate still getting milked with no end in sight. No sign of Tsukihime or any new ip.

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

What makes Fate Zero better than FSN is the atsmosphere, you can feel the danger , the drama, the mindfuck.The music does a better job to add to the atmosphere than FSN.The characters interactions are so superior to the character interactions of FSN that it hurts,and the slice of life segments and Shirou's Pov are fucking annoying.FSN plot is too forced at times, some times they lead to plot holes,weak plot or unexplainable developments.Fate Zero’s plot flows better, it's simple and credible..

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

You seen DEEN Shirou's Bakuya, too?

Only half-way comparable to the size of his dick.

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

ORIGINAL UBW

Shirou gets his shit wrecked inside out and nearly burns out his circuits trying to keep up with Gilgamesh
When he finally gets the epiphany of what he needs to do, he does it CALMLY, because that's a part of his character and it's a part of his magecraft teaching. "Calmness in the face of death," and "Breathing"—the former is remarked upon several times in the VN by several persons and not just Tohsaka (and not just Shirou as the subject, but Saber as well), and the later is later explained in Materials II as an aspect in magecraft that allows magi to actively work with the self-hypnosis necessary to enact their world altering skills such as summoning fire, rituals, etc. Ciel, Saber and Kuzuki are natural proponents of this school of thought, which is why both their techniques are so clean, sharp, and hard-hitting.
He chants the entire ten-count CALMLY
He exchanges words once with Gil and then sets after him like a machine possessed
His inner monologue reveals it's a last-ditch effort the entire time—the minute he stops charging, he'll drop to the floor exhausted
He's actively breaking Gil's weapons and not giving Gil any time to breathe or regain composure, period
He actively DOMINATES the exchange inside the RM and actually has the fight won before the concussive force of Excalibur blows away the RM
None of this "it's just a flesh wound"—he has the fight entirely won of his own power
The instant the RM drops, Angry Mainyu is already upon Gil. No pause for dialogue or push/altering in Gil's own characterization to make him seem like a noble enemy (the only reason I can surmise for several of the changes when he's involved over duration of the anime.)

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

UBW Anime

Shirou barely keeps up with Gil's sword spam without visible cues that his body's fucking up/shutting down from the attempt.
He doesn't do his ten count aloud and pulls out Rho Aias without taking visible damage while chanting
He yells the last of the incantation (This is actually incredibly important to Shirou's character and magecraft basics)
He exchanges dialogue with Gilgamesh several times while exchanging sword-fire. At one point, he deliberately stops and expounds the weaknesses of UBW to Gil while crossing swords--in a moment where Gil, no matter his lack of combat prowess, should have been easily able to deal with Shirou in a variety of ways.
Angra Mainyu doesn't immediately begin to swallow Gil when Saber breaks Shirou's RM (Excalibur was the reason the bubble didn't hold, so to speak), instead, an extended scene plays out that makes Shirou look like an incompetent for not finishing Gil off and infers both Angry Mainyu and Archer are there to save his shortcoming.

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

I don't know what's worse, Cooking Priest's posts, or a guy who randomly decides to search archives to post random shit in threads.

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

And God bless him for it.

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

Your point is what exactly?

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

It's some guy combing through old posts from months ago for some reason.

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

kek

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page