ITT

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

ITT: Anime or Manga that are underrated/not well known but actually good.

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-17/kuzu-no-honkai-scum-wish-manga-gets-tv-anime-in-january-2017-on-noitamina/.99906
https://youtu.be/9br-fD5nAYI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCSUxwuqEzQ
http://mangapark.me/manga/youjo-senki-1/s2/v1/c1
http://mangapark.me/manga/takeo-chan-bukkairoku-toyoda-minoru/s5/v1/c1
http://mangapark.me/manga/survival-saito-takao/s2/v1/c1
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=102738
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

Lilina is best girl.

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

Basilisk, whenever I mention it nobody seems to have heard about it let alone care for it. But it was a really well made and enjoyable, plus that soundtrack.

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

Boku no Keit-Ai

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

My dick is pretty underrated desu.

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

Not really

Shes a cuckquean

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

That series is neither, only reason it doesn't get talked about much is MangaBox is inconstant with releases and every chapter is too short (like with every damn series they translate).

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

no, really this manga feels "fresh" for me. Its unlike other romcoms. Only thing I don't like is the slow pacing, other than that it has a very good concept

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

this

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

Heard good things about boku no pico

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

I remember reading a chapter in that where the panel starts with MC guy finding the twintail girl and literally after 20 pages of him just walking around school does twintail girl show up, there, ends the chapter. I just had to drop it.

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

Never seen a thread of this one, but i'ts good

Also koi to uso a shit.

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

First series yes. Second series not so much.
The new characters with reserialization were pretty boring overall. It was interesting up to like chapter 30 or so, then just got stale.

Freesia is pretty fantastic. About a bunch of people that act as surrogates for the victims to get revenge on people that committed crimes. There's also a large amount of crazy.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

Second series not so much.
For me it was the opposite, first was good, second was ok until chapter 50 or so. When the storylines started to converge i felt it went back to being good again.

The new MC is kinda bland tho, he gets development and "mans" up but ends up doing lots of stupid things right after, specially in the recent game of cops and robbers. And the previous main characters appear more like cameos.

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

World Embryo.
This ones hard for me to peg down the plot.
Essentially there are Kanshu (monsters) and FLAG the people who deal with them. The Kanshu erase memories so no one but people with Jinki (aka FLAG) can remember what happened.
Lots of twists and turns going on, so I'm keeping this spoiler free.
MC goes through a fuckton of development, and pretty awesome side-characters to go with it.

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

honestly, its pretty good

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

Everybody knows and likes Freesia.

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

A Method to Make the Gentle World
This is a SoL, romance, drama type thing, there was a shitstorm on Sup Forums when this ended because people can't understand obvious hints dropped in the ending omake. Or maybe disliked who won.

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

This shit isn't really that good. I want an anime so badly, though.

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

Fourteen.

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

I only picked it up because of the One Page Threads but fuck I had a blast with it.

The Ancient Magus Bride is also something amazing I read recently, but I have a sneaking suspicion I'm the slowpoke on that train. Doesn't change the fact its really great.

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

Ai Ren.

Be prepared to cry like a bitch.
MC has incurable disease which will kill him, genetically grown humans are given out in these cases to help ease the pain/mental burden on such patients.

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

A classic.

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

The ending implied that less smart girl won the bowl right?

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

Freesia is just a shitty MPD with ugly art.

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

I want to make a thread because I've always been confused on certain plot points but I'm afraid the thread would die before I caught anyone.

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

Also Helck. But I think most people have picked that one up too.

Yes. She drops by his house to say hello and then it flashes forward to MC at genius girls' talk. MC then asks her for help with the girl who had dropped by.

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

Kaguya Want to be Confessed to.

This is hands down one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. It's about a boy and girl trying hard as fuck to outplay each other in romance.

There have been a few threads about this series, so maybe people already know.

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

Helck is probably the best shounen ongoing.

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

This

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

The obvious solution is to just dump the whole thing.
It would take a while to get through everything, though.

Brayden Hill
Brayden Hill

Keyman: The Hand of Judgement.

Tits, Lolis, Dinosaurs, and Superheroes.
Any of those words catch your eye?

Seriously go read this. I can't believe it went under my radar for so long. It's going to end soon or seems like it so get on the hype train now.

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

The cover makes you think it's a horror manga but after reading it, all I could think was how cute

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

It's getting one.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-17/kuzu-no-honkai-scum-wish-manga-gets-tv-anime-in-january-2017-on-noitamina/.99906

Andrew James
Andrew James

Might consider it one of these days.

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

Any underrated seinen romance ?

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

user, that's Koi to Uso. Koi to Uso and Scum's Wish are two different manga. Don't get my hopes up like that.

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

Kyou no Yuiko-san
Slice of Life, Romance.
You are not prepared for the pure.

It's still ongoing, but one of those series that pops into my mind pretty often.

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

I gotta catch up on Yuiko-san since I'm like almost a dozen chapters behind.

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

Oh shit, yeah, gotta need some sleep.
Sorry for gettin' your hopes up, how the hell did I confuse them.

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

It's enjoyable, not the most original or best thing ever created but a fun read. It's coming back soon, normally.

Dumped all of it a few weeks ago for the 3 anons reading it.

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

It's okay, I think it will get an anime someday. Get some sleep, user. Love you.

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

Mouryou no Yurikago (Cradle of Monsters)
Same mangaka that did ERASED.
Survival, Drama/Horror, Tragedy

Ship capsizes and now there are zombies trying to kill people. If that wasn't bad enough there are also people killing for fun.

I think it's pretty solid overall, but like all of the series done by this mangaka the ending lacks a punch.

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

Ran to Haiiro no Sekai
Comedy, Romance, Fantasy, SoL, etc, etc (there's some tragedy sprinkled in)
The art of this mangaka is so absolutely fantastic I can't stress it enough. There were threads about this series but it was well over a year ago.

A young girl learning to control her magical powers and growing up.

One of my absolute favorites.

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

Feudal Japan Romeo&Juliet

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

It was a pretty enjoyable read.
It's basically Titanic of the Living Dead.
Surprisingly, Miyamura(the hysterical girl) was my favorite character.

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

Fucking this! I wanted a little more of the brother messing around high school
I mean that shit was fantastic when he went beast mode on every female in that place

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

She was pretty good. I liked all the girls in the series, especially brown waifu. She got shit done.

He got best girl to top it off. I really wanted him to fuck with this chick more.

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

Oh yeah, looking forward to the next chapter, although I can't remember much it's been so long

Wasn't there some character that got completely forgotten about? Yukari or something?
The one with the wooden sword.
Wish she'd come back

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

Yeah, it was criminal to have her be so interesting and yet barely do anything with her
I wanted her to start a rivalry with Best girl and investigate the magic that was happening

Landon Young
Landon Young

Anything like this? I just read all of the chapters that are out and it awakened an itch that I need scratched. Haven't felt like this since I read xxxHolic and Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle when I was like 14. I need fantasy adventures with the same sort of mystical atmosphere.

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

The one calling Sotomura anego, Yukari, and the class officer both disappeared, they were respectively replaced by Himeki and Mikumo.

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

Team Medical Dragon
Sadly unfinished, I wish someone would pick it up and end the series.

BUT- I'm still fucking recommending it because it's awesome. If you like medicine/surgery, moral dilemmas, and the internal conflicts unseen at hospitals. This is the shit. I can't even explain it properly, it's just that good.
Japans medical system is crazy as balls and this fires shots on all of it.

Not ONLY that but we also have an Intern character who mans up and becomes one of the most based characters. Go fucking read this.
It's one of my absolute favorites. Translators pls

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

ugly art
fuck you

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

Majo no Shinzou is what you need, it's finished to. Majo is the one that made me get fantasy adventure, and Mahoutsukai fufilled it.
Just finished it a couple weeks ago, pretty fucking good. Not mentioned much though

James Martinez
James Martinez

It's Enjoyably Stupid
Really it's the manga I always wanted plus Commoner Girl is best girl

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

Also recommending by the same author

Yuureito
Mystery, Horror, Drama
This is a weird story, but essentially a case goes unsolved for years and if you can solve it... Well you'll be rich and famous. Lots of oh fuck did that just happen.

What I can't understand is Yuureito got finished which is subpar compared to Team Medical Dragon. Maybe it was the tits that kept translators on it.

Levi Ramirez
Levi Ramirez

It fucked with me Sup Forums

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

It's great. For the longest time it was on my wish list of manga never to get translated, then raws were dumped on Sup Forums and anons delivered and kept delivering.

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

I love Keyman, but last time I read it it had like maybe 14 chapters out. I'm not sure how far behind I am, but it seems like one of those series where you're better off forgetting until its far enough along, lest your torture yourself waiting for new chapters.

I gotta say though an anime by Trigger or something would fit it perfectly though. Like I honestly though Sex and Violence with Machspeed was a spinoff of this.

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

You are not prepared for uptight, brainwashed bitch.
It's like she's completely incapable of thinking for herself, and she's presenting that 'work hard til you die and never step out of line' thing that's hinted at as being the core of Japanese national character, or used as a theme, in many series as a good ideal.

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

tits are a great motivator

team medical dragon also had great tits for the first quarter but he did away with them

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

If it's underrated it was just because it's actually shit.

Prove me wrong.

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

Helck isn't shounen

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

I think you mean
pic related

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

great taste user.

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

It's far from underrated and pretty much considered Ufo's best adaption.

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

Loved this

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

Can confirm this. Best adaptation from Gonzo 9/10.

Came here to post this.
Literally perfect romance manga 9.5/10. Also the author is female, no wonder this manga has satisfying ending.
https://youtu.be/9br-fD5nAYI

Pic related
Kami sama ga Uso Tsuku. Sweet romance, but kinda bitter a little. It has satisfying ending too.

Is there any sweet manga with satisfying ending similar to Ran?

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

I really liked this one, specially beacuse it doesn't stick to the typical cliches

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

Kami sama ga Uso Tsuku
Oone of my favourite short romance series. I really liked Immortal Rain too.

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

Forgot to mention this.
Kemono no Souja Erin, one of the best IG work. This show is not only sweet & comfy but also deep at the same time.

Chase Price
Chase Price

The time when she tell how her granpa died kinda break my heart. Also, her father should kill himself.

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

Saikano
Sci-fy, Romance, Drama

If you forgot about the surnatural stuff it's one of the best despiction of high school romance.

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

Naruto
Hunter x Hunter
One Piece
Bleach

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

This.

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

Hunter x Hunter
Fuck off with your obscure animes.

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

Good taste user, really wish more people knew about it, though I'm a bit worried on where the plot is going, right now it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

Math autist.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

Is this Ichi the killer?

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

His story was sad as fuck, and her mother's too.

Jace White
Jace White

yes, it is

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

my nigga

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

Kakukaku Shikajika and One Outs.

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

Strongest Man Kurosawa.

Essentially Watamote: 40-year-old man edition.

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

Mahou Tsukai no Yome is a gem

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

Sotomura a cute

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

is mc fucking the trap yet?

Evan Kelly
Evan Kelly

But not so much as it is undersized.

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

Less known

What? It gets 250+ post threads every time a chapter is released. It's a pretty popular manga for Sup Forums, especially being that it's fairly new and just came back from hiatus.

That said, yes it's fucking amazing. The only bad chapter so far was the cockroach one. Every other one was godlike.

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

Bokura no Kiseki, a Reincarnation fic without the cliche's found in WNs nowadays.

Well, with the possible exception of the MC formerly being Royalty

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

Lilina
Not Nisaka

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

Still a little peeved the anime by WIT is gonna be a prequel OVA instead of a faithful adaption for the first 20 or so chapters

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

Yuusha ga Shinda is pretty fun.

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

Has it been revealed what the prequel OVA will be about?

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

Pretty sure all we know is that its before Chise met the magus, so we'll probably find out how she went from abandoned child in Japan to slave on auction. I still think its so bullshit cause the PV is literally just a tease of like the first 20 chapters, and then we find out its a prequel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCSUxwuqEzQ

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

Panties can't talk!

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

Pretty sure all we know is that its before Chise met the magus
I see, I thought it might've been about Ellias in his early days has a sorcerer, but it's still gonna be interesting to see Chise's life before she met Ellias.

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

Do you have any fact to back that up?

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

Fucking hell, I can't understand how it exploded in popularity and IB didn't. I fucking love IB man but that was rushed where as this is getting a weekly.

Don't get me wrong I love this as well but would like a proper ending for IB. Glad to see Akasaka doing well.

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

Classmate Kamimura

Girl is ignored by everyone except the guy with the glasses and they fuck around trying to find out why everyone's ignoring her or some shit.

I liked it, but I think I was reading it as it came out, which took a long ass time so I took a break. Also Kamimura is cute as fuck.

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

This one is gonna get an anime adaptation from WIT isn't?

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

Wasn't it that thing where they discover they are actually robots? I read it a long time ago, I thought it got axed.

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

MC is a robot.

It did have an end, that no one is apparently translating at the moment.

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

Yup see and .

James Roberts
James Roberts

All these new romance manga to read to ease my lonely heart

Thank you Sup Forums. You keep me alive.

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

I still hope it get an anime series adaptation, rather than just an OVA.

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

God damn user, why?

Parker Baker
Parker Baker

It's in the RAW

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

It's shit though.

MC is an insufferable generic piece of shit, the girls are the same.

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

I tried to suppress my feelings and not to laugh, but this page made me confess that it's truly funny.

John Edwards
John Edwards

It gets published in the same magazine

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

It has like a million follower on batoto an dthe threads are always rolling. Do you even know what underrated means?

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

Fuck Jump and its Ranking system.

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

Underrated

Fuck off with your haremshit

Brody Lee
Brody Lee

The feeling after finishing one of those is unpleasant.

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

Cool zombie manga. I enjoyed it.

Hudson James
Hudson James

Yeah, I only got as far as them meeting some scientist person though. I don't know if it was cancelled or if it was completed.

What the fuck are you for real? I was reading this years ago and the end isn't even translated?

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

Fuck those two I hope they meet truck-san

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

The problem with romance manga is the author (especially the male one) manage to ruin the entire build up stories with awful ending.
Sometimes the ending is awfully tragic and sometimes it's awfully autistic.
From my experience, most of manga with satisfying ending are from female authors.

The MC and Girls X are meant for each other but they'll not end up together because if so, it's become too generic
Fuck that. That formula is overuse. It's even become more generic than the old one.

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

This shit was legitmately good. Until it got cancelled. Iwakura is my husbando.

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

You've got to be shitting me. It's stupidly popular and well regarded, I'd even go as far as to say it's slightly overrated because the first half is not as good and bring the whole thing down a bit.

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

I've never seen Boku to Issho discussed before.

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

It did? Damn, I was hoping there was more to be translated.

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

Binged this a week ago and it was pretty fantastic.

It's not a reincarnation fic though, those have an otaku guy reincarnating into a fantasy RPG world. BokuSeki is like the opposite.

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

I like this series.
I've never enjoyed harem but this one. This one is not your generic beta harem. This one is the 'out of the box' one.

Brandon James
Brandon James

The MC and Girls X are meant for each other but they'll not end up together because if so, it's become too generic

Holy shit you fucking nailed it. What is it with Japs and trying their hardest to avoid happy endings? It's like they think they're cool or something for betraying your expectations when in reality it just leaves the reader disappointed and disgusted.

Guess what authors, the majority of writers are hacks. You're probably a hack too. But at least Hollywood hacks know to end their bland works with a decent ending. Fuck.

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

There's the "true ending" which is final volume only, so Crunchyroll never translated it. Fan scanlators haven't picked it up either. In October it's been a year.

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

This manga is the literal definition of edgyness.
Updates when?!

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

2nd last chapter is the confession
last chapter the girl moves away
Why does Japan think this is a good idea?

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

Molester Man came out 12 years ago
help

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

Way better art than MPD, also isn't just shock and awe either

Michael Young
Michael Young

How is MPD ends, anyway?

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

What was the name of this manga again?

Also, Spirit Circle was a damn fine manga.

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

Abnormal-kei Joshi.

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

Ciguatera kinda ruined that author for the whole board.

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

I want Horizontal to abuse me

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

This manga is literally the hidden gem from the ecchi genre.
Oddly enough Sup Forums never talks about this.

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

Did you like the childhood friend?

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

Pandora Hearts

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

thanks for this one. short and sweet!

These two are just wonderful.

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

indeed. Same author as Moribito, which is also excellent.

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

Love this one

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

Great opinion
Likes Freesia
Mein nigger.

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

as it dragged on it became boring as fuck

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

Miyazaki Satoshi user
SC,HnS and SY are fucking good manga's

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

Is it not well known?

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

This manga is fucked up. I dont even know whats going on anymore.

Honestly, the true underrated manga is the one done by Hiroyuki Nishimura. Ocha Nigosu and Nani mo Nai rarely discussed. With the exception of KKOW which i guess kinda popular.

David Allen
David Allen

It's crap made by a female author know nothing about math people and shit.

Imagine talking about your favorite animu with a dumb blondy who into fashion and stuff, not one time, but for your entire life.

And unlike animu which everyone can understand if you pay enough attention, with math he can only speak with his knee, because she wouldn't be able to understand shit.

Now, I do acknowledge that you do not need to truly understand each other in order to have a stable relationship, but that dumb girl was the type that would ntr you if you neglect her for a long time (which will happen often if you are a researcher).

David Young
David Young

yuusha ga shinda stopped being underrated a few months ago though. And it ranked rather high in the online magazine.

John Garcia
John Garcia

ITT: disguised recommendation thread when people posting popular stuff and pretend that it's underrated.

seriously I read all of those shit except for some few like

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

Birdmen by Tanabe Yellow
Probably the manga I'm most excited for when it updates, really surprises me that I never see people talking about it

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

It'll be getting an anime, user.

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Moribito
Erin
Shin Sekai Yori
IG and other studios should adapt more from an actual novel. They're really lack of good source material. It must be great if something like Confession (2010) become an anime.

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

What is the relationship between this and Fap Master Kurosawa?

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

Just draw!
Every time...

Grayson James
Grayson James

dangan ronpa

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

draw Saitama
call it a 14-year old
what has manga done?

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

Birdmen is great, shame it doesn't sell.

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

I have no idea how well known this actually is but I can never usually find anything on it so that must mean something.

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

Fantasy/Reincarnation/Action/Tragedy (likely)
http://mangapark.me/manga/youjo-senki-1/s2/v1/c1

A VERY underrated manga, the art normally puts plebs off; after reading the first 3 chapters you're hooked though.
http://mangapark.me/manga/takeo-chan-bukkairoku-toyoda-minoru/s5/v1/c1

A very old but amazing survival manga, read the first 3-5 chapters before making any judgments. It gets progressively better.
http://mangapark.me/manga/survival-saito-takao/s2/v1/c1

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

Look up more about this manga
Everyone bitching about a pedophile or something
Everyone on Sup Forums saying it's amazing

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

takeo-chan

YES. This is really great, like his previous work Love Roma, but with extra youkai

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

Fucking this.

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

It's pretty good. Not amazing but certainly one of the better Shojus I have read.

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

Almost all his work's aren't well known. Or at the very least none of them are top sellers. It's a damn shame to considering I would consider almost all aspects of his mangas top tier.

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

It's pretty well known in Sup Forums though.

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

Kill yourself

Andrew White
Andrew White

Image search gives me nothing.

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

I've never seen Kemeko get any love, on Sup Forums or elsewhere

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

who /josei/ here?

This was definitely one of those manga I thought was okay the first time around and then realized after how good it actually is. The extra chapters especially were excellent.

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

Literally boku no pico

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

Higashi something Meguru. Cute SOL, weird girl, fake NTR, cute noses.

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

new chapter when?

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

Based

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

Sauce? reverse image search doesn't bring me results and even adding the word Queen's Kingdom doesn't have anything relevant.

PLEASE user, WE NEED YOU

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

The author is Inamitsu Shinji
You should able to find that quickly by now.

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

Birdmen is awesome.

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

I couldn't get past the ballsack chin guy

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

I thought you'll post the submissive girl one.

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

Seishokuki

Thank you based user. Here, have a manga.

Aiden King
Aiden King

I'm talking about sales though, that's what matters. Hell Lucifer and the Bisucuit Hammer sold so bad in english that the publishers stated that we would probably never get another Mizukami manga. Which sucks, I bought all of Lucifer and would really like SC and SY

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

Hazuki Kanon is not sweet

Because she's a cute

CUTE
U
T
E

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

I love Takeo-chan I'm just waiting for the whole thing to be scanlated before I go back to it.

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

What's different between shoujo and josei?
My only favorite is pic related. I've only saw Sup Forums talk about it once.

Also, every short manga from Sahara Mizu. Short and godly.

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

Why the fuck is every thread like this full of idiots who think popular stuff is somehow underrated? Jesus.

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

Koe no Katachi

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

This should be very well known but chapters are very slow.

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

Cute delinquent doing cute things

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

This is the creepy one that uses a bunch of red, right? I vaguely remember reading a few chapters last summer and then meaning to get back to it but completely forgetting.

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

Great rec thread, 10/10. Can anyone suggest some good real seinen (not "seinen" like K On).

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

Any good mangas with romance, but it's not the main focus? Not a full on shoujo or anything.

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

Fuck off.

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

Post gems don't ask for them.

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

mangas
Mizukami series not well known
Lurk more, newfag.

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

It is. The second volume has some bonus chapters that kind of work like prologues for the main story.

Josei is for women, it's kind of like how seinen is aimed at men and shounen is for boys. Instead of lots of mascots and highschool romance some of them have more serious subject matter like eating disorders, sex, college and family relationships.

Jayden James
Jayden James

I was going to recommend Birdmen but it's pretty early on for a series. And Kekkaishi kinda turned into ehhhh, towards the end.
This one has a whole bunch of stuff going on; I have hope for it.

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

not underrated
pulling statistics out of ass

Look just because you see a thread on Sup Forums that goes on for hours to get 250 posts doesn't mean it's popular.
Do let me know what you're pulling from.
In fact in most of these manga the only site I'm seeing that claim a high view count is on mangafox. Completely baffling. What rock do these people live under.

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

No, user, regular threads with 250 posts for every chapter does in fact mean it's popular. At least on Sup Forums, which is sort of what matters when you're posting in a thread on Sup Forums about unpopular manga.

Austin James
Austin James

well hey the artist made a new series. a bit similar but full on harem.

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

probably because the manga ended already you dumbass?

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

changing goalposts

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

kill me now

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

I missed the one I wanted to link to..

Anyways.
Cradle of Monsters has low view count overall literally not worth mentioning.

Kaguya only has 88k or so on mangafox ONLY any other website claims >10k

Ran to Haiiro no Sekai has 38k on mangafox.

If we're seriously going to use that as our baseline. In which case the only one that's 'popular' would be Kaguya. I GUESS.

I don't really know what amount of viewers says popular over not. I think under 100k is unpopular overall.

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

For anime I'd say Kyousougiga and I guess Megazone 23. I'm not so sure on Megazone 23, but I definitely know that Kyousougiga is a hidden gem.

I don't read much manga, but I got into a series called Tetsugaku Letra that I really enjoyed. An unusually down-to-earth slice of life that's based around making friends and discovering purpose in life.

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

I like Oresama Teacher a lot. It's done by the same author as Nozaki-kun and has a similar sense of humor.

Levi James
Levi James

Good taste
monthly release kills me

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

Josei is for women, it's kind of like how seinen is aimed at men and shounen is for boys.

And exactly like that other target demo, its generally a meaningless distinction and not a mark of quality. Josei in Japan is not looked more highly upon than shoujo, as it generally means more risque subject matter, including things like yaoi, rather than higher quality writing.

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

Species Domain. Plz update, chuuni elf is all I want

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

I'm not the one who cited Batoto stats, that was someone else.

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

You're right about the rest, but most BL magazines actually don't have a demographic.

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

Kyusougiga
This.

Sakamichi no Apollon is kinda underappreciated too. But damn, its main female character is autistic as fuck.

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

I really liked it, the art was really good, a shame

James Anderson
James Anderson

wasn't this getting an anime?

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

Yeah i've seen that thread. I think it just a rumor, otherwise probably just an OVA.

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

that's a shame if it's only an OVA.

I wanted to see the Futa alien queen taking the MC's virginity animated.

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

Burapa, that shit needs to be translated

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

I found this on Sup Forums, but from seeing how quickly the threads die, I just consider myself lucky enough to spot it at the time.

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

This is a great series, I hope the next batch of stories gets translated one day.

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

It was getting relatively popular but then it took that big break to switch magazines, and it never really recovered.

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

Wanitokagegisu is great so far, but it needs scanlations.

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

That was the best part. I've fapped a lot to this manga.

Jason Long
Jason Long

batch stories
What? Isn't it already anded?
Best story is the baby one.

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

Wasn't there supposed to be a true ending or something?

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

Skyhigh: Heaven isn't translated as far as I know. It seems to be the last installment of the series.

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

Dont see ANY sort of discussion about it, might as well call it an unpopular one.

Jacob Price
Jacob Price

People don't discuss it because it's shit.

Logan King
Logan King

There was a true ending but it's not translated. It was underwhelming anyway. More of an epilogue than a true ending.

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

What happened? Did everyone get vaccinated and it all worked out?

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

Care to explain why?

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

It's boring.

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

I'm not sure if the vaccine worked, it's been so long since I saw those final chapters. I'm assuming it did, though, because there is a population of people now. It was just a chapter that showed things were looking up. About Iwakura giving some local kids apples which are rationed out as they try to build humanity's resources back up.

Yoshioka (long blond hair) was at the Game Center I think? I don't remember. And there was a short story about this couple and one of them turned into a zombie while they were on a motorcycle. I think.

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

Is this your pic, user?

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

Got it from tumblr ages ago. Someone took pictures of the entire epilogue.

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

Milk Closet.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

Now and Then, Here and There was pretty great. The atmosphere was so well done and that's really what I remember most about it. Especially towards the end

Pretty bizzare for how dark the whole show was too

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

Every fucking chapter man.

Isaac White
Isaac White

Google it on reddit, theres a guy who posted all the images and gave a summary

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

use reddit
Kill yourself.

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

It's not his fault the guy who scanned it is redittor.

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

There's also this, which seems to be technically unrelated but pretty similar in concept (like Hito Hitori Futari was, I guess)
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=102738

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

Junk the record of the last hero, I thought it was pretty good, found it randomly one day and decided to give it a read, I consider it in one of my top ten as far as mecha mangas go. Mc has some nice development throughout the volumes, also there's 6 or 7 of them I believe.

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

INTERNETEXPLORER

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

Picked up.

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

Everyone on Sup Forums hated the pedophile, too, though. Not because he was a pedophile, but because he was a massive asshole.

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

I liked the idea behind the suit and how it worked.
The series itself was kind of forgettable but it was a fun ride while you're on it.

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

I liked it, felt like it dragged on for a bit too long though.

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

Paradise Kiss. It's a short series with well written characters and good music. If you like drama, it's great.

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

If you're still here, what exactly do you like about Wanitokagegisu? People seem to really love these kind of series (I guess I'm grouping it with some of Kengo Hanazawa's stuff and other similar mangaka), and I don't quite get it. Is it the MC? Is it the mystery stuff?

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

4 volumes
scanlation never
Every time.

David Gray
David Gray

Everything, I guess. There's nothing I don't really like about it. Don't get me wrong, it's not the best thing I've ever read or my favourite but it's just solid all around to me. It even manages to be funny in places.

I like stories where older, dull MCs with nothing happening in their lives suddenly find themselves in, basically, an adventure. So far I like the characters and it's managed to make me want to read more and know what happens next.

Benjamin Campbell
Benjamin Campbell

Takahashi Tsutomu's got fans, it'll be scanlated someday.

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

I don't know if I've ever seen a thread about it on Sup Forums after it's initial airing.

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

Really? I mean, it's not super popular by any means, but neither is it totally forgotten. I see threads occasionally, though less so now that th manga scanlation finally finished.

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

It feels like the author never planned for more than one volume and is now struggling.

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

I wish they took the power and went a different direction than pseudo-philosophical terrorism

I stopped reading this because it gets depressing that nobody understands her, and clown-kun never gets past the barrier

AKJ is great, though I wish the guy would go back and do Hyakko again though.

Yes

Recycled supernatural-death-game-where-there's-only-one-winner-but-people-still-team-up-as-if-they-won't-have-to-kill-each-other-eventually.
Mirai Nikki except people can fly instead of predicting the future. Hilariously they're also competing to become god.

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

Maybe I just don't go on Sup Forums enough. I'm usually on /v/ even though it's one of the worst fucking boards. I can't help it.

It's also not a great show, but it's better than most and for some reason it really grew on me. I was thinking of posting Angel Beats, cause I feel like it's overshadowed by Clannad, which makes sense. Also the last act is super hit and miss.

John Evans
John Evans

If you think kaguya isn't popular, you're fucking retarded

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

Linebarrels (mangawise) was good until the timeskip.
And then I heard it ended with Kouichi becoming the new Deus so Emi has no choice but to itch her ditch by herself in total loneliness until she dies because S E I G I

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

He got to Sup Forums last week and thinks that when people say popular they mean you can talk about it with your friends who only read WSJ series.

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

Are you telling me that that abomination of an anime somehow came from a decent manga? I mean, that was legitimately bottom-five mecha of the century so far.

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

Are you telling me that that abomination of an anime somehow came from a decent manga?
You didn't know?
The anime was garbage, totally, but the manga goes on a different direction entirely for basically every character.

The MC is still a dickhead for the first 5 or so chapters, though.

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

The only thing I don't like about this is that there's no scans beyond the first volume.

Sky pirates, flying dinosaurs on old airplane wings WEARING GOGGLES

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

Kami sama ga Uso Tsuku
Underrated as fuck. Should have an OVA

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

Damn, looks like I'll have to revisit this.

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

I like SYD, and then I found this manga.
Wish will get faster translation later.

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

final installment
Oh shit. My body is ready.

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

Pic related is comfy time traveler manga.
Kinda like Bokumachi minus the thriller part.
It was mentioned by Sup Forums occasionally, but never fully appreciated.

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

I simply fail to understand why it failed to hard in a commercial sense.
Same with Argevollen.

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

That backgrounds are making me tingle inside.

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

Rated as 8+/10 on MAL
Overrated
pick only one

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

Did you fuck up somehow?

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

B-but it gets better in volume 5, she goes to Italy and a guy falls for her, she also starts to make more friends

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

I always fuck up. My whole life is just one big fuck up

Camden Williams
Camden Williams

If I'm the only one who rate it 10, it still become 10.
But it still not popular, since I'm the only one who watched it.

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

Seconding Sahara Mizu. Her/His work in romance is simply great.
Pic related is his/her best work in my opinion.

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

not well known

Reading's tough.

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

checked on the scan team
She is coming back this summer.

Cameron Cooper
Cameron Cooper

Because the plot was uninteresting at its best, grating at its worst, and none of the characters were worth caring about. M3 was ultimately just a subpar, forgettable show.

Argevollen was decent, but couldn't decide if it wanted to be a mecha show or a war story. The protagonist unit characters were pretty good aside from the commander, but everyone else ranged from worthless to illogical, and the political maneuvering was kind of dopey and hamfisted.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

This and Vinland Saga have some of the most unique and beautiful art I've seen. I really like the style of them both. Scipio no Hannibal is also very good.

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

This shit

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

By "unique and beautiful," do you mean "unfinished and sloppy," or what?

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

I will watch that now

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

It's a great manga but less than 10 chapters have been translated in the last 3-4 years.

Also, there was this manga about a guy who goes to a high school reunion party and is killed by an old friend when he's returning home. Apparently in high school MC had slept with the girl he liked and then dumped her like shit.
After dying, MC returns to his highschool time again and tries to do things right, not treating people like shit and trying to find a girlfriend for his friend.
It's a nice read, combining slice of life, comedy, romance and suspense in a perfect balance.

Unfortunately I don't remember the title, but it was a great read no one in Sup Forums ever gave a fuck about.

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

Better to describe it as a Fantasy Mystery series than a reincarnation fic. Really lke the manga's atmosphere, the mystery aspect is pretty nice.

John Reyes
John Reyes

Blow my dick off fag

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

Wanna do things to Yocchi.
Unspeakable things.

Mason Diaz
Mason Diaz

eating disorders, sex, college and family relationships.
There are shoujo manga that focus on these topics too.

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

Comfy as fuck. Too bad whoever was translating it suddenly stopped.

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

Only two voumes, but this series was pretty good.

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

I want to be the alpha of alpha males and make Goose my wife.

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

Too bad whoever was translating it suddenly stopped.
Fuck. I was enjoying it too.

Angel White
Angel White

Kurooooo

Ryan Russell
Ryan Russell

sticking your dick in crazy
Better to go for one of the cute policegirl secretaries.

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

girl may kill

first and favorite manga no one mentions it though

Anthony Rogers
Anthony Rogers

Sticking dick in crazy is totally worth it. Just don't leave traces.

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

That's not even a jab, it's objective fact. Look athe volume releases and see how much improvement there is over the magazine ones. The Historie art we get on a chapter-by-chapter basis is unfinished shit.

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

user you don't understand. It's totally fucking worth it for a real woman like her.

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

Ore ga Doutei I Forget The Rest

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

Nobody mentioned best be careful of what you wish for story.

Macchi Shoukou.

I swear to god if this M doesn't fuck that match girl by the end of the series or make her fantasy come true. I'm going to be beyond piss.

David Torres
David Torres

I know this is just a rec thread but most of these series aren't "lesser known" or "underrated" lurk goddamn more and know a bit more about some of the series out there

Luke Young
Luke Young

I don't think it's unknown.

You can see ads for it on metro doors.

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

Any Abe Youichi series

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

Little 13

Pretty good start. This shit is going to be good.

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

I would like her to soft femdom me once and then leave so I never would see her again. That way she might have fun, I might have fun an actually live.

Other than that, no.

Josiah White
Josiah White

This isnĀ“t a harem right? I was thinking about picking it up but i hate harems.

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

It's not a harem if you got a girlfriend.

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

Is this really good? I've seen Sup Forums mentioned this sereies couples of time. But, I'm kinda turned off by its 4koma-like format.

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

Koi wa Amaagari no You ni
After fucked his foot , a 17 years old teen began to work in a family restaurant, in that work fall in love to the owner, a 40s years old man.
The girl is like /v/ , have a great shit taste.

Arte
A cute middle age florence girl want to become a artist.

Saike Once again
A boy gained his power to repited the day killing himself.He use that power to fight first to the worst enemy of japan:The truck.

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

>>>/hispachan/

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

Nice rec thread. Literally stayed up for a whole day. Congratulations, OP.

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

Hakumei to Mikochi has to be one of the comfiest ride ever, straight up there with Magus's Bride.

Shame nobody really talks about it.

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

For a minute I thought you mistyped Hatchin to Michiko

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

There's not many threads which is a shame. Anime soon.

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

Decent mango that needs more talk
Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijo
Spotted Flower
Pumpkin Scissors
Natsuzora and Run
Mahou Tsukai no Yome
Kiba No Tabishounin
Kasane
Horimiya
Bokura no Kiseki
Innocent

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

So meta

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

Liar Game

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

But it's not good.

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

Natsuzora and Run
Has that bullshit misunderstanding drama from chapter 11 blown over yet? I nearly finished the chapter when it was released and then decided I didn't want to wait months for things to get straitened out so I haven't read anything since. Now I suppose there's been enough released to read again.

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

Based Shota.

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

Nice manga, I read it at school when I was little, but sadly there are not any scans after Vol 2 online :(

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

Crime & Punishment: Falsified Romance. I actually haven't read Dostoevsky's book, so I don't know how close this is to the original thing. But I really like it, the first 2 volumes were really intense, and after that it feels a bit slower but has interesting reveals.

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

not really romance, but My Girl was also really good. Similar setup to Usagi Drop and same feel as Amaama to Inazuma

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

the manga is really overlooked too. it is more faithful to the source material

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

Sky pirates, flying dinosaurs on old airplane wings WEARING GOGGLES

Too bad Miyazaki is retired, this sounds right up his alley.

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

Gunka no Baltzar. Takes place during the not-German unification, with a not-Prussian Major playing politics and warfare against not-Austrian enemies, while teaching at a military academy in not-Bavaria.

William Kelly
William Kelly

well rated
13 volumes
josei
sounds gud, needed something to read

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

And they kick not-France's cavalry ass with not "Canon a Balles" .

Asher Green
Asher Green

I thought that was not-Nordics/danes?

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

i think this one is pretty underrated

Nolan Long
Nolan Long

Iso Usn: Aw Au Dw
Muay Thai worst linguistic skill.

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

that one abyss manga. It was storytimed here.

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

Begone you vile demon!

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

Shinmai fukei kiruko-san
AIKI
Kakegurui
Dolly Kill Kill
witch hunter

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

I have never seen Eternal Sabbath discussed here.

Souryo Fuyumi is a great artist and she has done some other good works like Mars, which is more well known I believe but never discussed as well.

Art is really good.

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

I would also like to add Bokko, one of the most enjoyable manga I've ever read. Never discussed on Sup Forums

Great story, easy to read, great art.

The manga was published in France in the 90'/ early 2000 so I had the chance to read it.

The scans are available online

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

One of the first longer lenght manga I read. It's definitely great.

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

And last but not least, most of Osamu Tezuka work.

In particular Phenix and Buddha.

Definitely not underrated but almost never discussed.

Reading these two can actually change your life, I read them when I was 7/10 years old in a public library and was blown away.

It's the age you start learning and thinking about your own death and to see 2 mangas, by the same author, focusing on the matter of death, a huge topic for me at the time, was shocking.

Glad to see that you enjoyed it too!

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

Yeah. Also I've seen it mentioned a few times on Sup Forums, that's how I found it. I don't think I've ever seen a thread dedicated to it but I definitely recall some discussion on it, if only just a few posts.

In fact I posted one of my favourite spreads earlier in the thread. I always loved the art.

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

might try this since i liked mars

Michael King
Michael King

It's waaay better than Mars in my opinion (although quite different, not the same genre), so I hope you'll like it

Oh, I missed your post then, great picture indeed, the art is definitely one of the strength of Bokko

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

nothing's too low for you huh.
reported

Evan Green
Evan Green

Is it full on sci-fi? I loved mars.

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

Took you long enough.

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

Who Yoshikazu Yasuhiko here? The man is a way better mangaka than he was an animator in my opinion.

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

I like this meme better when it was called Ghost Slide.

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

No it's not sci-fi, there is also a bit of romance, it's more like a thriller

Hard to explain without giving away too much detail, read the first few chapters, you'll love it hopefully

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

A shitposter falls in love with a meme.

Unable to post it due to being b&, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with a phone with access to Sup Forums. Never minding the strange URL, he immediately posts the meme to it, and is delighted to find out that everyone on Sup Forums loves the meme as well.

But, when his ban expires and he posts the meme from his computer, Sup Forums only responds to his post with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the board he posted on is not the same board he wanted to post the meme on. In fact, it doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is the board's alternate universe counterpart, where the shitposter's meme is popular.

Hijinks ensue as the shitposter and the board strike up a deal to give the shitposter their dankest, most private memes in order to equip him to conquer the heart of the other Sup Forums. While the poster chases the fame of his meme, DRAMA ensues as he begins to fall in love with the alternate Sup Forums and questions the NATURE of COPYPASTA

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

It's already a meme, so you don't need to post it anymore.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

Futaba helps it get made when?

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

;_; anime adaption NEVER

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

This is bad, only NTR can save this and I don't even like NTR

John Flores
John Flores

Amazing series

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

[spoilers]take off her mask?[/spoilers]

Julian White
Julian White

Gonna dump a few here.

I liked this one too.

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

This is what every OPT aspires to be

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

Absolutely shit taste. Neck yourself.

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

What's even happening in that series? Any chance of advancement can come only from a breakup

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

He literally asked her to marry him in the latest chapter you fucking retard. It's a SOL with a big cast of characters that has developed all of their relationships. Fuck off.

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

Fucking hell. This was good.

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

Why don't the nips every make adaptions of warfare series? Vinland Saga, Gunka no Baltzar, Koukoku, they're all great. The only one that got one was Kingdom, but it was shitty.

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

itoh yu
this was in my backlog forever, dunno why i never read it

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

Because too many people like moeshit or action-oriented crap without substance of a story. Wouldn't sell.

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

Read it all by tonight. Just fucking do it. You have several hours to read the entire 30~ chapters. You'll see how a actual good warfare and story is made.

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

Threads like these always fuck me up because I get like 6 manga just from one page threads or just whatever catches my eye but suddenly a thread like this pops up and I have like 20 more manga I had no idea existed appear on my backlog.

That being said, this is pretty fun. A bit of a tease, but its really interesting to see Japanese Youkai in this way. It makes me want to learn more about them.

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

Is that Youkai shoujo-Monsuga ?

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

Whoever posted Kaguya Wants to be Confessed-thank you, I haven't laughed so much for months

John Richardson
John Richardson

Sengoku.

Sadly almost no updates.

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

Plot went retarded in the end. Beautiful start though.

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

Is this Canada the anime?

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

Song of the Long March or Shut Hell.

Luis Long
Luis Long

it had a lot of neat stuff in it, but I didn't really understand the ending.

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

Damn, this exists? Not even that much of a /lit/-guy, but Crime and Punishment is literally one of the best novels I've ever read, right behind the Brothers Karamazov also by Dostoevsky.

From the cover, it looks quite different, but if it follows the same murderer premise and shit it should be pretty good

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

Is this a finished manga? I remembered hearing that the English were cancelled or some other heartbreaking shit

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

The story stops making sense after a while.

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

Scanlaters dropped it, shame too, since it's a finished manga in Japan I heard.

The 2 page spreads looked gritty as hell and I loved it, even though the MC was kinda of a beta, but history spoils it and he ends up being a great general in the future or whatnot.

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

Kanojo wa Rokurokubi

Matthew Perez
Matthew Perez

Isn't that the teacher student loli rape?

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

They're newfags who think "oh man I just discovered a manga but there isn't a thread about it on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW, must be underrated gem".

I mean seriously as a rule of thumb if the manga itself is translated by /ak/ or Anonymous Scanlations or something then no, everyone on Sup Forums and his mother knows about it.
And if the manga has a high ranking on baka then it's also definitely not underrated.

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

I am in agreement, although I think staying loyal to his dead waifu was still the better option. Adorable daughter though.

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

new chapters never

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

I remember this. What was it about again?

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

Wait, Ultra Heaven is still ongoing?

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

Pass along the pasta sauce user.

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

literally a rec thread
400 posts

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

too bad prison school is far more succesful so he will never work on this more

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

new translations never

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

Normally I would sage and report a rec thread but there's actually a lot of very good taste here and some short but decent discussion of various manga. Aside from the fact that we don't want too much of this sort of thing so the rec threads clog up Sup Forums there's been nothing cancerous in this thread.

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

Is that a hand grenade?

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

He wants to protect his virginity at all costs.
But no, I think it was only a smoke grenade

Parker Long
Parker Long

It's fine, most of the shit posted in this thread is either already popular as hell (Magus Bride, Kaguya, etc.) or even getting translated right on Sup Forums (Kanojo wa Rokurokubi).

It's just newfriends catching up.

Adam Russell
Adam Russell

IB did too, but it was only for about a few weeks when that one user decided to scanlate the entire series at a pace of like 3 chapters a day.

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

Name?

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

Boku no google. Or lurk mo threadu.

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

nice job user

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

I loved that user, been waiting for updates on IB for fucking years.

David Sanchez
David Sanchez

3 page chapters the series

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

see no one has even acknowledged waifu

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

Oh shit. I've forgot about this.
Really great stuff.

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

Am I cool yet?

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

That's Denmark
They're fighting over Not!Schleswig-Holstein

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

I thought they were French because of how they looked like French cuirassiers. Guess I can learn something new everyday.

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

Yas. The ending is good.

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

Ami Koshimizu as feMC. Tomokazu Sugata as MC.

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

Gonzo supposed to do its adaptation. Too bad Gonzo went. bankrupt right before they did it.

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

implying
It's been back a while now, just no scanlation.

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

It was shit, and you're new as hell if it's either your first or your favorite. Fuck, it started like two years ago, you shouldn't even be posting yet.

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

War is way more difficult to animate, user. Also it cost a lot of budget to animate all of the characters in the battlefield.

Gundam series
Berserk movie
Sengoku Basara series
Maria the Virgin Witch
Musashi
Sunrise, IG, and maybe 4C are the only studio who could done war scene pretty well.

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

Freesia
not well known
What the hell?

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

For what it's worth, that's actually an adaptation of an LN series, so there probably wasn't much opportunity for it to get an anime since LN adaptations only really started to take off in the mid-2000s.

It's by the fucking HotD writer.

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

meant for

William Hill
William Hill

It's by the fucking HotD writer.
when will they go back to HotD?

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

Didn't it stop because of a fight between the brothers? It's probably not coming back unless their parents die or somehow and force them to reconcile.

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

They aren't related.

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

Oh yeah, how can this great story be written by the same author that made a piece of crap? How?

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

I will never be capable of understanding how one man could be responsible for both this and Prison School.

Just fucking shoot me.

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

It's been back a while now, just no scanlation.
No wonder PS art become shittier lately.

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

But it's shit

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

I-is that Ultraman?! gigantic nostalgia bomb

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

heres a translated list of reinhardts blessings. you guys saying that reinhardt vs subaru will eventually end in subaru winning? thats where you're wrong friend. reinhardt has subarus power aswell.

His divine gift is to gain "whatever ability he needs to win" at any given time.
Sword Saint: Swordsmanship maxes out, and become able to draw Raid, the Dragon Sword.
Arrow avoidance: he cannot be hit by projectiles. (this is why sword that Elsa threw went around him on its own)
Arrow guarantee: any projectile he uses is guaranteed to hit the target
Magic resistance: No curses, debuffs, or buffs can affect him
Fire avoidance: 80% reduction from fire damage
Wind absorption: 80% of wind magic is absorbed
Earth resistance: Earth magic have 80% reduced effect on him
Water reflection: 80% water magic is reflected
Darkness immunity: 80% of darkness magic is nullified
Light sharing: 80% light magic is shared to another target
Swiftness: He can move at superhuman speed. This affects mounts as well
Riding mastery: He can ride any animals
Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhardt connects
First attack immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
Preceeding attack immunity: The second attack and all following attacks misses him
Rain blessing: He gains power in rain
Sun blessing: He gains power in sunny weather
to be continued

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

Night's blessing: He gains power during night
Morning blessing: he gains power during morning
Mind reading: Vague understanding of what's on other people's mind
Item mastery: able to know how to use any item he holds
Unarmed mastery: Very strong even without any weapons
Blessing of War god: able to use any weapons masterfully
Blessing of Lake: Can walk on water
Blessing of Mist: Mist do not hinder his view
Blessing of Cloud: can walk on cloud
Blessing of lightning: Lightning will never strike him
Sodium knowledge: He will never get salt and sugar mixed up
Taste king: No matter how he cook, the food will come out delicious
Blessing of Frying, Steaming, Boiling: Complete mastery of all the cooking methods
Clothes designing: Can design fabulous clothes that will surely start a fad
Master Teacher: His students become successful in learning
Training mastery: Can train not only his body, but also other people, to their maximum potential
Poison immunity: Immune to all poison
Illness immunity: Immune to all sickness and disease
Power bleeding: Bleeding actually makes him stronger
Blessing of the Phoenix: Upon death, he is granted a "continue?" once

just remove reinhardt please? this is stupid

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

That's fucking embarassing user.

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

Silky best girl

Christopher White
Christopher White

just no scanlation.

It's being worked on, last release was just two or three weeks ago.

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

Wut

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

Homunculus was a good read

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

He posted it in the wrong thread. The amusing part is that he didn't notice even after the first post.

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

about how MC can changethe tides using nothing but the massive gravity generated from his balls

Cooper King
Cooper King

vinland saga
war

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

That's why everyone's read it.

Shuukan Shonen Girl is pretty good and a new translator got on it recently.

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

Homunculus
underrated/not well known

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

/u/ I should finish reading it, however.

It's God tier.

Jayden Powell
Jayden Powell

Koi to Uso

James Wright
James Wright

fuck this faggot who just dropped Hyakko and the scan groups who skipped over volumes because "the anime adapted them"

at least those asshole got me to learn japanese

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

Only the first few chapters were good tbqh

Its pretty shit later on

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

Kasane
/u/

Daniel Powell
Daniel Powell

Should I read this before Kill La Kill or after?

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

Haven't seen a thread here about this, it's got a lot of fun games like kaiji

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

You need to read Akame ga Kill first fagtron

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

Too OP pls nerf.

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

I would FUCK Snow White as if it were the final minutes to live on Earth and some impending apocalypse is about to occur.

I want Snow White and Goose interactions too, well, if Snow White get unfrozen.

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

Forgive my ignorance, user.

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

Demi-chan wa katarinai and Boku wa ohimesama ni narenai. I've perhaps seen 1 thread for each in here.

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

Why isn't this an anime yet!?

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

Has this updated past the drycleaner lady and Jun's confession?

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

Doesn't look like going into that direction though, since there's only a girlfriend and a childhood friend who is apparently letting it go so far.

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

Is that what happened? I got to chapter 12 and then got confused. No hope for someone picking it up?

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

Alive the Final Evolution. May its author rest in peace.

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

I am. I really liked what I've read of Alexandros and most of Arion. Haven't read Joan yet though.

Also, I thought his actual animation work was decent. It's when he takes the director's seat that things kinda falter.

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

Just caught up an hour ago

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

First getting into manga/anime
Read this
"Jesus this reads as if it was written by a high schooler. Dropped."

like a year and a half later after consuming many anime/manga
return to it
Think its great

Realize Japan has successfully withered away my taste with their awful storytelling/writing

It's only downhill from here.

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

He was the hero we needed, but not the hero we deserved.

I nominate Houseki no Kuni. It's a surreal fantasy that takes place in the far future, focusing on a small civilization of gem people and the growth of the protagonist, Phosphophyllite.

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

Huh that was a pretty bad pic, this one better represents the art style.

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

mfw I forgot about this
mfw reading chapter 7

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

Shut the fuck up faggot I'll kill you

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

Good art, shit story

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

That male MC plottwist.
Also that page where Noppi is getting taken to Pound Town.

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

OVAs dont count

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

The ending sucked.

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

Does Pastel count?

Considering it's the longest running romance manga, or at least I can't think of one that's been gone for longer.

Even moving at a snails pace, I honestly can't comprehend how the fuck this is still an on going series.

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

It gave us this. Hardly underrated.

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

Brawling Go

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

Can I get a source on this?

Zachary Bell
Zachary Bell

can the MC and the main girl just fuck already?

they already did it on the beach, I don't see what the hold up is.

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

he's a cuk

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

Shit ending

Camden James
Camden James

Chikyuu no houkago.

Not really underrated, just want to post it here anyway. This thing is pretty good.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page