Tokyo Ghoul:re

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

White Suits confirmed for being the best once again.

http://readms.com/r/tokyo_ghoulre/077/3418/1

All urls found in this thread:
http://readms.com/r/tokyo_ghoulre/077/3418/1
https://twitter.com/nmn_secrets/status/733193246260633600
https://www.strawpoll.me/10271575
http://raw.senmanga.com/Tokyo_Ghoul/086/16
Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

He's so cool
I bet he will save Mutsuki by kissing him

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

They changed "mama" to "papa."

She's referring to daddy Kanou.

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

So what exactly is Amon doing while Kurona is going insane and hunting investigators?

Also, why does she have two Kakugan? We Naruto now?

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

The last panel was an obvious bait. Mutsuki isn't dead.

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

Filler chapter.

Xavier Richardson
Xavier Richardson

Are we enjoying filler island?

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

She probably had her dead sisters Kagune implanted into her.

Robert King
Robert King

Also, why does she have two Kakugan? We Naruto now?
Kanou probably merged their bodies.

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

He's eating noodles.

Amon confirmed bad partner.

Matthew Richardson
Matthew Richardson

It's more like that mutsuki killed torso and that's his corpse she mutilated

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

fillershit
flashbackshit
cliffhangershit
Why do I still read this crap?

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

Fuck Ishida seriously

He cockblock the fight between Furuta and Eto to this shitty Filler Island.

I don't care whether Trap is dead or not.

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

three anons wasting time stating the obvious

four anons whining about minor characters getting screen time

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

Mutsuki Dead
Kurona Berserkified Ghoul
Amon nowhere to be seen

I just wanted to see Kaneki smile ;-;

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

Here we go?

Blake Long
Blake Long

He did last chapter.

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

I don't see Mutsuki on there. Is this from dumblr?

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

Akira dying

No chance. Ever. If there is one character I'm certain is going to live to see the end it's her. And Touka

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

Because you thought this manga is good.

Did you even read the 2 chapters before with Kaneki turing into white haired, in 20 chapters.

Also he brought him back just because of pandering. There is no reason for to come back. He could've done it with black haired, growing out of his suicide intendancy, but nope. Poor pacing

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

Suzuya killed the other twin so Kurona is gonna go for her.

I hope with all my heart Mutsuki is actually dead: Urie would have a mental breakdown since he couldn't save her after sharkbro, would be the death of a character that for her past should live on and find happiness in other manga, could be the beginning of all Quinx dying tragically in this arc.

I wish Ishida had the balls to do this but it will probably be just Torso's torso and Mutsuki has gone insane for a while.

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

epic

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

Tumblr on damage control.

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

mfw

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

Also he brought him back just because of pandering. There is no reason for to come back. He could've done it with black haired, growing out of his suicide intendancy, but nope.
Why are you so bad at understand things?
It's like you're 17 years old.

Christopher Phillips
Christopher Phillips

Noodles out of intestines maybe.
Seriously, he had like one fucking job and after 4 years Kurona is fucking insane.

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

Please let her be dead, something interesting has to happen in this shitty arc.

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

I have to say, Out of all the things that happened in this manga, Kurona being "fused" with her sister kinda got to me the most. I feel really bad for her.

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

I would gladly replase Akira with trap, Aura with any other new qs and Amon with Yasuhisa, but this is not how bingo works ;_;

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

It will be hilarious if she died like a dog off screen.

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

Mado would be proud.

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

that's tsukiyama and kanae

David Reyes
David Reyes

Tatara vs Houji when?

Xavier Reyes
Xavier Reyes

never

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

I wonder how Kaneki is supposed to react.

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

I really didn't expect that one of Juuzou's dogs would kill a named character. Wew.

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

To what?

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

This.

What the fuck Ishida? Weirdest shit ever.

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

I actually kinda dislike Hanbee now. Won't care if Kurona kills him. The Suzuya squad is too invincible as it is.

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

Dumping a complete character story in a single chapter
Just to create impact
Character dies in the same fucking chapter
What the fuck Ishida? Holy shit, he's not even trying anymore.

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

This was a pretty good chapter to be honest.

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

Miza isn't dead yet. I can see her live since Kurona is there now.

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

They only fought once in :re.

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

S class ghouls are such fodder now that supporting characters underlings are killing them off.

Ayden Thompson
Ayden Thompson

It's so annoying and predictable. I don't mind Ishida killing characters, but he could at least space out their backstories etc. a bit, instead of cramming it into one chapter right before they die.

Plus, if Miza is dead now, what was the point of her existing? She contributed nothing to the plot except muh romance. Literally another Hairu.

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

Seriously, what the fuck? I mean, yeah she was wounded and he cheap shotted her twice but still.

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

Kurona isn't on the Aogiri side nor the CCG side, so what are you talking about? Hanbee already delivered the finishing blow and was heading back to juuzou. She didn't appear and prevent that. She appeared after the battle was done.

Isaiah Hughes
Isaiah Hughes

It isn't retard. Tsukiyama has muscular physique.

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

Remember when Tsukiyama was introduced in :re you fucking mach 20 reader?

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

He took her down and then wanted to wait for the others. I don't think he killed her yet and Kurona arriving is distracting him. Maybe Miza has a chance to live if she just fucking bails.

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

Miza is for _______

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

Is it wrong that I'm going to laugh if Kurona completely fucks up Hanabee?

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

Saying her name in prayer.
Head patting

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

killing.

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

Paternal

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

Look at Hairu, Noro and Kijima(he did not even get a background story).

Kinda predictable now.

I expect Tatara to be a pure badass but seeing the situation now .Watch him get the same character story flashback and die in the same chapter.

What a waste.

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

So inbreeding strengthens the kagune type but ruins the constitution of a body? If that's the case then why don't the Tsukiyama family look like ugly dwarves?

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

These scans are so awful, holy shit. I couldn't even tell he was cut at first.

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

preparing us to deal with the rest of this shitty island

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

But Hanbee is also a named character. He's been longer around then Miza.

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

It's like you're 17 years old
Great buzzwords.

This kafka egg bullshit is an excuse for your shit pacing, unless you are a die hard fanboy who cares about it. Deepshits wannbe.

And it's slightly better what I said

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

Hail Torso, killing off the character whose storyline went nowhere.

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

Naki.

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

noro killed shirazu not torso

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

shit pacing
Oh boy.

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

It has shit and poor pacing

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

nice memes :)

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

Nice defence mechanism, but you won't get me.

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

Kurona slaughtering investigators

So does this mean she's still loyal to Kanou after everything he's done? Also if she was with Amon all this time why is she such a nutcase killing left and right? Don't tell me Amon also turned into a two faced psycho.

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

The CCG likely murdered her family and Aogiri and Kanou used her. I don't think Kurona cared for anyone. But yeah, Amon failed royally. Doesn't look like he's a psycho though.

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

So are all the Blades manlets?

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

Not sure why people are crying about the Island when the Cochlea part of tye arc has been pretty shitty anyways.

Ishida pretty much switched from a proven shit storyline to a potentially shit storyline. At least here Ishida could possibly surprise us while over at Cochlea its been one disappointment after the other.

Carson Morales
Carson Morales

That's Torso, you rube. This is his theme. He chops off heads because he's afraid of seeing the emotions of his "partner". With Mutsuki, he believes that she understands and can sympathize with him.

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

I WANT TO WATCH KANEKI VS ARIMA!

NOT THIS FILLER ISLAND SHIT! REEEEEEEEEEE

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

Who are the Black Dobber and the Demon Ape?

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

That Tsukiyama you fag. Kanae wished for his happiness and bet her own life on it while sacrificing his family indirectly, dying for his sake.

David Fisher
David Fisher

Seriously, it looks like it was finally getting somewhere. for fucks sake

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

tfw Hanbee kills Kurona

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

Not Yoshitoki ;_;
He still needs to his his son, the other one

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

someone quick post tumblr reactiond

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

The bingo setup disregards plot.

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

Because Ishida gotta catters to fujoshi.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

Fuck Kaneki vs Arima. Furuta vs Eto is the only worthy fight in Cochlea.

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

Literally had Eto lick Kaneki. And you worried about him catering to fujos? Kill yourself. I bet you don't read the manga and just come to the threads to shitost.

Tyler Gomez
Tyler Gomez

Using the word 'fag' doesn't mean you can hide how much of a delusional loser you are. Fuck off back to your hugbox.

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

*shitpost

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

Tumblr won, we all know that cliffhanger is too good to be true and they'll get their "not a victim but a survivor!" character development that they've always wanted for Mutsuki.

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

What the FUCK even happened in this chapter. All I know is that they *probably* found torso's torso.
That girl better not actually be dead swear on me mum.
Who was the person that attacked the dwarf girl?

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

loses the argument
hurr durr pls don't call me fag
Kill yourself

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

newfag explains buzzwords like a complete retard
Guess it's another thread gone to shit.

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

You're going to have to do better than that, user.

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

impliying
I bet my ass that Mutduki is desd, we need a tragedy for this shit
yfw Urie loses all his original companios and gord bersek

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

Who was the person that attacked the dwarf girl?
How could you not know about bitch killer Hanbee? CCG's most badass fighter after Arima and Suzuya.

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

I have no idea who that woman is if that's what you mean. A lot of the artists minor characters look pretty much the same and they get brought back randomly.

Lucas Sanchez
Lucas Sanchez

I WANT TO WATCH
Filler

kill yourself you fucking maggot

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

woman
artist
You're not even trying.

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

He's probably refering to Sir Skull

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

It's been months since I last picked this up and she hasn't been in any chapters in a meaningful capacity while I was reading it.

David Smith
David Smith

Sup Forums fawning over a literal inbred midget

Xavier Reyes
Xavier Reyes

Woman
Artist
Hanbee is a minor character
fuck off, people like you is why the TG fanbase went to shit, just like those tumblr faggots asking "WHAT IS V, OMG WHAT IS V"

Aaron Hernandez
Aaron Hernandez

I've always said I wanted him and Mutsuki to mirror Batmon and Kaneki.
But now I'm just hoping Mutsuki is dead.

There's no way that's true though. Whenever Ishida pulls this shit they're 100% alive. This is just like the grinder cliff ending we had 2 chapters ago.

Hanbee hasn't really gotten enough screentime.
Nor suzuya squad in general, bunch of mooks for all I know.
Where the fuck is former-Hirako squad. Or Hirako for that matter.
Did Arima just tell Hirako to sit there and do nothing? Is he seiza like two feet away from him fighting?

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

Can we agree that Ishida expanded the cast too much and because of that now everything looks very messy?

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

Hanbee is a minor character
He is. He was the MC of the joker spin-off, but as far as :re is concerned he's only slightly more relevant than Hairu was. A side character. It's just that side characters are usually barely even characters.

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

No, it looks like you can't follow a serie

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

No

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

Who's Mr. Skull?

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

Yes. A lot of the characters are completely irrelevant. I still can't believe Ishida killed off gagi and guge only to replace them with the two white suit jobbers.

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

https://twitter.com/nmn_secrets/status/733193246260633600

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

The Qs were a mistake. Urie has character regression constantly, he'll have a chapter where his inner thoughts break free and the following content entail him double speaking every word again. I get that not everyone will change that quickly but I thought after Sharkbro dying that was the impetus for the change. NOPE. He goes full kissass mode and still double talks.

Sharkbro dying right as he finally started to get developed was a slap in the face considering that he was the ONLY one of the Qs aside from Urie to be developed. Mutsuki and Saiko have contributed nothing or had their own developments. Now we have new Qs who are still nobodies.

There are plenty of squads that need focus and it's clear he's rushing a lot of them in now. But if most of them are going to die, whats the point?

As much as I hated Shimoguchi, he died a pretty stupid fucking death in terms of plot. I really don't know what the point of his character was. Shock value I guess.

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

No. You're just too stupid to comprehend Ishida's excellent writing. He's a genius.

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

I know not everyone liked the Tsukiyama arc but at least it stayed focused and progressed at a steady rate. Now we have two completely different arcs taking place at the same time with almost every character introduced so far taking part and we have no idea how long it will take for each character's part to be resolved. It's hard to care about anything right now when it might get dropped and forgotten about for months before it gets picked up again.

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

Time for Kurona to die when best boy Juuzou cuts through her with Jason again.

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

Silver Skull is the name of his quinque. He refers to it as a person, I think, and calls it Silver Skull-san, which MS translates as Sir Silver Skull. I assume.

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

post it here.

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

too lewd.

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

Urie is a faggot

Austin White
Austin White

@nmn_secrets's Tweets are protected.

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

Thanks, user.

On a side note, if you guys are going with the theory that this is Torso's torso, why would Urie react like he did? I seriously doubt he would be so surprised just because of discovering Torso's torso, which leads me to believe it actually is Mutsuki, although I also kind of doubt it is her.

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

Just follow the acc for a moment. I don't wanna be banned.

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

Rather then Qs being a mistake it's just Ishida having trouble with a large cast of characters. He's still very inexperienced and it shows with all the dead characters with no relevance that got killed off (matsumae, hairu, kijima, noro, Kanae, Shirazu, Naki's goons, Shiono, Miza)

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

The body's been mutilated, which would've been shocking. And if it is Torso's then, then the shock may have been that the meek Mutsuki did something like that. Urie is unaware of her duality and doesn't know about her violent side.

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

If it's posted, she'll lock her account to everyone or stop drawing lewds altogether. By the way it's a picture of Kaneki on the phone to his co-workers while using his kagune to fuck Touka

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

Tell me who is in the picture to know if it's woth to make an account.

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

Kaneki's Kagune fucking Touka silly.

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

S rated ghouls were supposed to be hot shit that only a first class and his squad could engage but now they aren't even at mid-boss level. What the fuck

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

wow miza got BTFO by fucking hanbee. I thought she was going to be OP from the auction arc.

If kuro kills hanbee then juuzou going to be pissed and if miza is actually dead then nakis going to be pissed

Naki vs juuzou soon

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

His quinque

Bitch killer Hanbee killed this bitch.

Nicholas Taylor
Nicholas Taylor

I want Naki to win a fight for once desu. I really wouldn't mind if he manages to take out one of Juuzou's faggots down and fucks off afterwards.

Jason Bell
Jason Bell

Sounds a tiny bit plausible, but what about him recognizing the smell? He did say "has this smell always been like this?" and he's been losing it ever since he smelled it, and I don't think smelling any mutilated ghoul's corpse would be enough to do that to him, considering he was just in the middle of a slaughter.

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

cliffhanger are bad now?

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

It's like smelling a wolf after smelling a sheep your whole life user. Urie gon get his dick bit off.

John Harris
John Harris

I don't understand your metaphor, could you please explain yourself in a more obvious and straightforward manner?

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

;_;7

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

i think he's saing mutsuki's smell changed since she went psycho

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

We Akuma no Riddle now. Urie can smell Mutsuki's bloodlust. She went from smelling peaceful to smelling feral.

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

Based.

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

having read 100+ chapters of TG and 70+ of TG:re
why do I still read this crap
probably because you care. Or you have nothing else to spend your time on, what do I know

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

where is shachi?

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

dafuq is this?

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

he was killed by arima x chapters ago

akira's torso

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

I prefer the current jobbers over Gagi and Guge, but either way their purpose is to develop Naki, they aren't much characters of their own. I'm fine with that

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

Mutsuki.

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

Why is that every half ghoul has to be broken both physically and mentally to be an effective fighter to any degree?

Evan Kelly
Evan Kelly

why does every white person has to be broken both physically and mentally to realize the truth and become redpilled?

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

it clearly is the upper half of this chapters last panel

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

Wait.
That two pages fight was really him dying?
Like, he just died, like that? In the middle of a chapter, he died after all the things he went through

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

Anatomically wise that can't be Torso his shoulders were much broader.

It would be straight up misleading for Ishida to draw him like that.

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

It's a shonen trope
"muh struggle" "i will avenge them" "i hatee them!" = an excuse for powerups.

pic related, it's Ishida's favorite character.

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

( )

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

Yeah, why wouldn't he? V literally send Arima to kill Shachi and we saw him lose. and get stabbed/shocked to death.

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

And you all thought hanbee was weak sause

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

Funny thing that Sasuke's VA also voices another character with revenge as a driving motivation. And his name? Well...

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

Romantic date never.

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

I dont mind him being slightly competent but this is pretty bullshit.

John Evans
John Evans

Ishida doesn't do well on proportions. Remember when everyone thought Mutsuki was beheaded by Noro because of how he drew her in that panel?

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

his

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

His name is...
ISHIDDAAA!

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

Notice how the skin color isn't shown? it's not Mutsuki.

Blake Reyes
Blake Reyes

Juuzou's squad is stated time and time again to be way stronger than regular squads.

FFS they basically took down Big Mama alone, fucking speedreaders.

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

That was a few people being stupid so don't go with "everyone thought".

Colton Murphy
Colton Murphy

I find it hard to believe that Ishida would fuck up that bad for a key panel.

I was referring to Torso for the entirety of that post.

James Foster
James Foster

there are people who haven't read joker

Hanbee is cool guys

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

I'm more worried about you being a fan of a cardboard character like Kurona but that might still be caused by your brain deficit.

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

it's Ishida's favorite character.
I thought it was Hisoka.

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

Is V the illuminati of Tokyo ghoul?

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

Ishida is a bro. Not the author Ishida mind you, he's a sack of shit.

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

I just hope it ain't some stupid fucking mannequin placed as scare tactic.

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

Who said I was a fan? I just thought it'd be funny. Take the stick out of your ass.

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

He lazily blacked out the entire Torso so he wouldn't have to bother with detail.

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

What if I told you he likes the stick in his ass?

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

Not really, but I like sticking my stick into your ass cutie.

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

Ishida has been to formulaic for :re.

Liam Lewis
Liam Lewis

Now that I think about it, Ishida did that before, right? Shit, which chapter was it? Torso was panting and wearing his mask and we saw blacked out Mutsuki from behind.

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

I'm gonna be le laughing edgelord if this character gets killed by some shit character
But I'm n-not a fan! I swear!

Fuck off faggot, you suck dicks.

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

Are you trying to flirt with me on Sup Forums? That's lewd.

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

I don't have twitter please show

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

Get a room, you faggots.
And count me in.

Noah Rivera
Noah Rivera

inb4 kuro has shiro kagune implanted insider and sees her tupla exactly like kaneki saw rize/yamori
b-but she has TWO ghoul eyes so she's different!

10/10 writing

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

Why isn't funny when an edgelord dies? You're trying too hard.

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

Sure, user.

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

I personally don't want to believe that troso kill his new wife, because he says that she's very important to him.
But urie reactions is pretty shocking and he also says he smell her.
Do you really think that's her ? Why would troso kill his new beloved bride?

Sebastian Thompson
Sebastian Thompson

Looks like it's finally time for Urie to awaken his rinnegan.

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

if you think hanbee is an edgelord then you haven't read joker. He just looks like an edgy black metal vocalist.

Kuro is much closer to an edgelord than him

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

Stupid frogposter.

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

hanbee was only included in this chapter because its his birthday

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

calls hanbee an edgelord instead of kurona

You're either retarded or you haven't read the Joker short.

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

Urie basically said that Mutsuki's smell changed and he was freaking out over it, before he ever got to the sheet. Most likely Mutsuki went psycho and her scent changed and she killed Torso and mutilated him like he did to her.

We already saw the flashback of Mutsuki being abused compared to what Torso did to her, and the first scenario ended with everyone but Mutsuki brutally murdered. This obviously was meant to play out the same way.

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

I think that's Torso not Tooru

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

Shut up dumb frog poster. Ghoulruto is the best manga ever and Kubo is a genius.

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

him

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

Not seeing Kaneki after a week of waiting is bad for my health.

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

It's Torso. Tooru has thiner arms

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

underrated post

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

Just a head's up that it's Shirazu's Body that Urie found.

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

The Mutsuki and Torso situation is an obvious parallel to Yamori and Kaneki.

She definetely went crazy, killed Torso and took on his mannerisms.

This time we'll have Urie help her regain her sanity instead of the contrary.

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

has

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

Honestly, I think the damage would be too much to fix entirely.

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

Dunno man, I liked his kill-shy character in Joker more, but then again it's too early to tell. Haven't seen him nearly enough.

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

implying Joker should be taken seriously
You're fucking morons.

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

This seems pretty obvious, but knowing Ishid, there's a slim chance ah might pull out a surprise.

On another note Jesus Christ I feel bad for the people that can't enjoy this manga without constantly thinking about Tumblr.

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

Tumblr gave them PTSD.

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

What does this say?

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

Hopefully you're trolling considering that the Joker spin-off was canon and Hanbee's quinque is literally made from the ghoul he killed in said spin-off.

But I bet you're only retarded.

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

Some random girl's torso.

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

ビエロもいるじやない

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

yfw it's neither Mutsuki nor Torso's torso, it's actually someone else's.
yfw Mutsuki is the one who made it and is now the new torso.

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

Should jack not be taken seriously? Stuff that happened in joker gets referenced almost every time hanbee gets a panel

Austin King
Austin King

She definetely went crazy, killed Torso and took on his mannerisms.
Are you serious? Parallels with Yamori and Kaneki don't mean the outcome of this situation will be the same.

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

The clown is here too.

Ian Johnson
Ian Johnson

Translation?

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

You should know by now that Wikia is full of tumblr trash.

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

Not anymore. She has accepted her womanhood.

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

If I woke up one day and decided to bark and pee in the corners that doesn't mean I'd change species. Transgender mentality is so fucking retarded I swear to god.

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

?????

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

Since bestboy wasn't in this chapter, I suppose I'll spare all of you this weekend.

Nathaniel Martin
Nathaniel Martin

No it means the clowns aren't here

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

What if the torso is Mutsuki's body and she regenerated a new, more feminine torso now?

Xavier Murphy
Xavier Murphy

I would understand if there was a gender row and they wrote transgender into it, but splitting it up like this is cancerous.

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

all of this happened because of incompetant scanners

good fucking job

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

putting yourself on a pedistool
have your response and leave already

Xavier Bennett
Xavier Bennett

Rest of yoo
Flolow me, btu kepe yuor dsitnace

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

Isn't this the best outcome you can hope for?
Would you prefer made up pronouns?

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

What were the results of your wiretapping experiment?

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

any character in the jail right now could wipe out everything on rue island solo

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

It's pedestal, by the way.

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

We will get the last laugh ( The clowns!! )

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

I want to believe you're joking but I know better.

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

ETO A SHIT

FURUTA BESTBOY

Lucas Sanchez
Lucas Sanchez

Explain?

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

That art style

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

Based Hanbee putting ghoul scum in their place.

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

Mutsuki's naked torso

I wonder if Ishida is going to be edgy enough to have Urie get a boner from seeing Mutsuki's mutsukis

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

Seeing ghouls care for one another...Hehehehahaha it's hilarious!

David Evans
David Evans

I have something her womanhood can accept.

Fixed your pic dude.

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

But the troso looks like it belongs to a woman

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

Just wait until the next chapter or two.

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

when she was originally revealed, the scanners and retarded translators her have very dark skin and implications that shes gender confused and feels like a boy, this all happened in a few chapters that came after one another.

later when the original scans came out (note, someone with a functioning 200+ scanner) her skin was much more lighter)and the entire thread exploded

now tumblr and other misfits came in here thinking they have a leg to stand onto while it was all an error.

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

Of course, I'll be back in full force!

I really, really like this image.

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

Are you kidding? It looks far too muscular to be a womans.

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

God damn filler chapter.

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

Women that lift or practice some kind of sport that use arms like swimming get bulky like that.

Aiden Hughes
Aiden Hughes

more filler island
nothing new about kaneki vs arima, furuta vs eto, tooru/torso
flashback for tatara/ houji instead
What do you think, which conflict/ story line will be resolved first?

Jayden Bennett
Jayden Bennett

Meta poll time

https://www.strawpoll.me/10271575

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

I like TG, but Furuta was a mistake. You're all nothing but trash.

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

What do you guys plan on doing...you clowns..

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

What a bunch of idiots.

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

no u

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

implying Joker should be taken seriously
Let's just ignore the fact his quinque was made from the ghoul he killed.

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

Furuta is weak.

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

What the fuck happened to strawpoll? The results don't show properly anymore.

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

Furuta a washuu.

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

And I've been using Sup Forums for less than a day :)

You mad bro?

Parker Moore
Parker Moore

Furuta a ghoul.

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

Mutsuki has a small frame though. That torso is too bulky to be hers. It looks bulky even compared to Urie who's standing next to it and Urie really beefed himself up working out.

James Williams
James Williams

If that's the case then why don't the Tsukiyama family look like ugly dwarves?
Manga explains why.

Firstly, it doesn't ALWAYS strengthen kagune type at the risk of ruining the constitution of the body. Tsukiyama's family had a genetic defect that affects the way cannibalism changes their bodies.

Secondly, every now and then, they arranged marriages with other prominent families to add more genetic diversity to their gene pool—the Rosewalds, for instance.

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

Ghoulish.

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

Hips don't lie. That's a male torso.

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

filler.

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

noro killed shirazu not torso
He's talking about trap.

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

people think V are the bad guys

Connor Nguyen
Connor Nguyen

I hate this manga because the concept of Ghoul is shitty desu, they are just humans with some tentacle looking things and black eyes for some stupid reason even though if your iris as black you would be fucking blind thats why irises are white.

The Ghouls are honestly lame the tentacle shit is boring, and their retarded need for feeding on only humans is terrible really.

I would love it more if the Ghoul human form was just a disguise and they had a more monstrous true appearance but nooooooooooo they are just humans with tentacles out of their back how fucking boring and unimaginative.

HURR WE CAN ONLY SURVIVE BY EATING PEOPLE and only people we cant eat animals for some goddamn reason even though human flesh is basically beef already HURR.

What are the Ghouls even trying to do? They are freaks who should die.

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

THAT FUCKING HAND

holy shit

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

Don't say it, you might trigger the ghoul apologists.

Ian Green
Ian Green

cut back to Cochlea
Arima has been defeated in the meantime

how mad would you be?

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

Furuta's hands are the best.

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

That really doesn't look like Torso's torso at all.

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

Happy

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

I want him to jerk me off.

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

Mutsuki has a small frame though. That torso is too bulky to be hers.

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

Pretty upset.

David Wright
David Wright

ghoul apologist
But thats retarded Ghouls are superpowered serial killers basically they need to be exterminated.

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

Fuck.

Xavier Powell
Xavier Powell

cut back to cochlea
Kaneki has been defeated in the meantime
Fixed

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

I want to lick her abs.

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

While Rize watches?

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

Seriously why did they even publish this in the first place
Who gave an "okay yeah we can put this out there" to this
Fucking nips i swear

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

Yes, and despite that you have people in these threads telling you the contrary.

Don't try to argue with them.

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

CCG racist scum pls go.

John Russell
John Russell

Saiko
not a fat plump pig
What happened with her

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

jesus the state of TG threads are pretty on par with current SnK threads now

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

This

Stop oppressing us.

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

Of courshe

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

Its not racism its literal biological self preservation how in the fuck can you allow something with human level intelligence that hunts humans to live in a human dominated world? Why do yo think cannibals are a rare part of our population? Because we killed those crazy fucks back when they were higher in the past, the way we see it eating humans is a instant death sentence for us since thats our biological self defense mechanism kicking in.

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

How much credit are you worth?

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

Kuroshiro going to own Hanbee

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

even though if your iris as black you would be fucking blind thats why irises are white
Firstly, irises are not white, you fucking NIGGER. You are talking about the sclera.
Lastly, the sclera exists to protect the muscles that move the eye. Its colour is completely irrelevant.

I would love it more if the Ghoul human form was just a disguise and they had a more monstrous true appearance
That's because you're a speedreader with little to no critical thinking skills. The whole plot revolves around the fact ghouls and humans are very similar, and uses that fact to advance the plot. Kaneki wouldn't have been able to relate to literal monsters.

HURR WE CAN ONLY SURVIVE BY EATING PEOPLE and only people we cant eat animals for some goddamn reason even though human flesh is basically beef already HURR.
Already been addressed, speedreader. In the manga, humans possess a special type of cell—RC cells—that ghouls require to live. The kakuhou itself is the result of a mutation that allowed ghouls to store RC cells and manipulate them.

What are the Ghouls even trying to do? They are freaks who should die.
You mean Aogiri, not ghouls. Already been explained.

Kanou believes ghouls are superior to humans, the next stage of human evolution, and thus should not have to live underground.
Eto just wants to destroy V, for both killing her family, destroying her life in the process, and for maintaining the power balance between humans and ghouls, ruling the world from the shadows and manipulating the public opinion so its impossible for the public to find out ghouls and humans can coexist (they can't, truth be told).

They are freaks who should die.
True. Ghoul niggers need to be exterminated.

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

Juuzou last minute saves Hanbee and people will get mad again.

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

Long hair looked so much better on her.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

Sadly this is how it is.

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

Urie is the only one who knows Mutsuki is a grill
rest of Qs don't understand why Urie suddenly loses his shit
he has to explain that that's Mutsuki

fun for the whole family

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

Ka-Ne-Ki-San ... <3
What did she mean by this?

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

Infinite credit.

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

probably

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

So can Mitsuki live without her body?

Also does this confirm Nice Boat

is Torso x Mitsuki the official OTP?

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

Give-me-your-cock

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

I get what you mean, he looks better as a man with long hair regardless of whether you think he's a man or a woman.

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

nah not this time. Hanbee already said he's waiting for the others.

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

Already been addressed, speedreader. In the manga, humans possess a special type of cell—RC cells—that ghouls require to live. The kakuhou itself is the result of a mutation that allowed ghouls to store RC cells and manipulate them.

Wow thats even dumber than the explanation behind superman's powers.
Kanou believes ghouls are superior to humans, the next stage of human evolution, and thus should not have to live underground.
superior
eats raw meat from one fucking species
Superior my ass they are freaks.
ghouls and humans can coexist
No we cant because the freaks need our flesh to live so that means they have to kill us to live and our species is more important than them.

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

Saiko's brother when ?

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

Cannibals aren't ghouls. Cannibals are gourmet eaters, humans that want to eat human flesh because they're too cool for animal flesh. They won't die if they don't eat human flesh.
Ghouls aren't cannibals either. They eat humans usually, not ghoul peers. They will die if they eat anything but human flesh.
Not all ghouls go after humans that did nothing wrong. Some prey upon corpses instead of killing them just to eat. It's because they feel oppressed some of them started going on a spree after humans indiscriminately.
That and binge eaters and sadists. But those also exist among humans and other beasts. Usually ghouls only do what they do to survive, not to torture humans. CCG entire posture can be defined in Arima's bug panel. He wanted to squish a bug, so he squished a bug. It was repulsive to he killed it. There's no other primary reason beyond that.
Learn the differences, racist scum.
And the only reason why there's so few cannibals these days it's because people are more aware of how disgusting that shit is and because they learn how to keep quiet about it if they happen to enjoy eating other people. You'll be admitted to a psychiatric hospital the moment you fill in your profile form that you like human flesh, not sentenced to death. Unless you happened to kill people to eat, and even then they'd claim you're crazy and not kill you. The joys of being mentally ill.

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

Maybe, but as long as its fun/ny and people are discussing what i care about i dont really mind a bit of autism. If youre an anime/manga fan you should be used to and immune to it.

Happy to deliver, ms paint is superior and more comfy for meme forgery. Like this shit:
10/10 would let her dominate me with her new torso induced personality.

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

She's really mad at Suzuya for killing her sister, eh?

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

desu its kaneki's bondage suit. he left one for urie because he knew he would want to be punished one day

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

This picture makes my dick hard.

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

Guy I have a problem. The catalog is 'reloading' permanently just like any other thread I go in. Am I the only one who's being fucked? If yes, what did I do wrong?

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

Platinum fucking mad.

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

Mutsukill confirm
harr harr harr

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

Jobbing to garbage like Abara
Ishida is on a roll lately.

Camden Sanchez
Camden Sanchez

Why are you two talking as if this is happening in real life? Chill out, it's a manga.

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

The native catalog?

Jason James
Jason James

A species that thinks of me as food needs to die or stay far away from me user it common sense, why do you think humans never once tried to cooperate with lions back in Africa because the lions saw us as delicious food and we saw them as monsters killing us.
Not all ghouls go after humans that did nothing wrong. Some prey upon corpses instead of killing them just to eat.
Ok thats just disturbing, so you want us to dump our dead to satifisy these freaks fuck no theres a reason why feeding a corpse to an animal is seen as an immoral thing.
Usually ghouls only do what they do to survive
And we do what we do to survive by killing these predators.

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

looking back it seems this was about Kuroshiro not Amon

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

I'm using 4chanX

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

Wow thats even dumber than the explanation behind superman's powers.
Oh no, manga that takes place in fantasy world doesn't conform to real world biology, UGH!

Superior my ass they are freaks.
That was an explanation, not my opinion. They are literally physically enhanced humans with built-in weapons. They ARE superior, despite being scum that shouldn't be allowed to live. Having to eat other humans is quite minor, since they could probably farm RC cells in a lab setting.

No we cant
I know we can't, retard. I was stating what the characters think. Regardless, the reason why we cannot coexist is because ghouls have established a culture of their own, and are raised to view humans as cattle. That's why. RC cell cultivation should be possible.

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

And at the auction, the one who canibalized was also her, not Amon.

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

That Yaoi hand. Holy shit.

Thank god Ishida started to get the anatomy right in :re

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

That's what you get for bitching around. I want Suzuya to kill her too.

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

That was an explanation, not my opinion. They are literally physically enhanced humans with built-in weapons. They ARE superior, despite being scum that shouldn't be allowed to live. Having to eat other humans is quite minor, since they could probably farm RC cells in a lab setting.
How can they be superior is they rely on one food source? In reality omnivores are the species that will usually never go extinct due to their flexible diets like us humans, the poor neanderthals were carnivores and were screwed over by Europe being a shit place for large megafauna unlike us humans back in Africa where being carnivorous was just a bonus but we were omnivores as well so he neanderthals went extinct while we lived. The ghouls would go extinct if humans died they are literally an evolutionary dead end.
I know we can't, retard. I was stating what the characters think. Regardless, the reason why we cannot coexist is because ghouls have established a culture of their own, and are raised to view humans as cattle. That's why. RC cell cultivation should be possible.
We have seen they programmed to see eating people are pure hedonistic bliss so this is not possible, they need to die end of story they are not human they dont matter.

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

See
/qa/thread/537394#p537405
/qa/thread/537394#p537407

Some idiot mod adding CSS without realizing Sup Forums X adds a class with the same name to every page.

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

why do you think humans never once tried to cooperate with lions back in Africa
Are you joking or just misinformed? They do every day. They raise a bunch of them and treat them as basically big cats. Big cats that could kill them any moment but would rather cuddle and purr instead. Of course the wild ones are still dangerous, but so are any species fighting for survival that think are being hunted down.
Ghouls aren't wild animals either. They can and will cooperate if humans stop killing them and provide them with a food option instead. For example humans could research ways of making artificial foods for them.
Also you're saying that burying dead people and letting maggots eat them isn't disturbing, or that burying people with diseases that will infect soil and water is perfectly acceptable, basically hoarding dead corpses as if they're your thing to own. But feeding them to a starving human counterpart is a no-no. You're the only disgusting one here, you and whatever religion you follow. I will feed my dead body to whoever I want if I write that in my will and there's nothing you can do about it. I'd rather have some cannibal that needs my body to survive eat it than feed it to nasty creatures underground.
And we do what we do to survive by killing these predators.
No, you're only a self-entitled faggot that thinks you own the planet and all things just because you're second in the food chain, when the truth is without firearms and a big guy to protect you you'd be the very last one. I would have no problems about people like you being fed to ghouls to be honest.

Jordan Phillips
Jordan Phillips

I'm literally retarded, where do I add the text?

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

tfw TG threads will never be this great again

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

Thank god.

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

It's limbless and blacked out, so it's meant to be unable to tell whose it is.

James Green
James Green

They can and will cooperate if humans stop killing them and provide them with a food option instead.
Eat shit Ghoul scum work on your own solution we have no logical reason to want to live around your kind.
No, you're only a self-entitled faggot that thinks you own the planet and all things just because you're second in the food chain, when the truth is without firearms and a big guy to protect you you'd be the very last one
Yes you fucking retard because we humans we dont need claws, fangs or big muscles we have our brains to create technology that dominates all life on this planet.
I would have no problems about people like you being fed to ghouls to be honest.
Your a fucking psychopath.

Ghoul supporters are nutjobs they should be drugged and then given to their so called loving friends the Ghouls.

Sebastian Thompson
Sebastian Thompson

I don't use that extension but look for a custom CSS option in the settings, maybe under miscellaneous or something.

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

REST WELL, HOUSEWIFE HAISE

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

Rest well, housewife Haise.

Jordan Hernandez
Jordan Hernandez

The hips don't match the torso's.

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

Not weighing in on the manga debate, but your example is wrong. Recent studies have shown that the previous belief among experts that the Neanderthals were carnivores (or almost entirely so) is incorrect. They were omnivores.

It's more likely that their extinction was due to the more adaptive homo sapiens (us) migrating north into Europe, during a period of climate change. We were fairly aggressive fellows and it's likely we either eventually killed them, or they bred into our species.

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

I think that guy is trolling at this point, it's better if you ignore him.

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

Urie is the only one who knows Mutsuki is a grill
rest of Qs don't understand why Urie is relieved
he has to explain that Mutsuki is a grill

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

"piero" isn't here either

what panel is this from?

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

But ghouls aren't the ones being eaten. Humans are. If you want ghouls to stop eating you, provide them with an alternative. If you'd rather want to go the extermination route instead don't complain if you only get more death your way.
we have our brains to create technology
So, if all lights go out and you ran out of ammo, you'll be exterminated by these brainless animals and their claws. Got it.
I'm not a psychopath, I'm a practical person. Our society doesn't need shortsighted individuals, let those be used as food supplies instead.

I'm not, I'm just disgusted by the way this underage idiot thinks.

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

Yes but Neanderthals were basically carnivores since Europe has a very shitty selection of fruits compared to tropical areas on the globe so they had no choice but to hunt large game.

Hahahaha humans couldnt beat Neanderthals they could literally rip out arms off and fling us 10 feet in the air by grabbing our spears then tugging us. Their bones are also far more dense than us meaning our punchs wouldnt do jackshit to them. What happened is neanderthals raped humans instead.

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

Rest well, housewife Haise ;_;7

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

Sup Forums X settings -> Advanced -> Custom CSS (towards the bottom.)

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

Help

David Watson
David Watson

Imagine how awkard and depressing it will be for Urie to explain to everyone
Saiko: don't cry Urie it can't be Muuchan, that torso has a pair of tits

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

If you want ghouls to stop eating you, provide them with an alternative
The alternative is dying and that worked on every animal species that once hunted us humans so why would we do it now?
So, if all lights go out and you ran out of ammo, you'll be exterminated by these brainless animals and their claws. Got it.
That will never happen we humans always improvise in stressful situations thats why we are still here and have higher numbers than most animals on this planet.
I'm not, I'm just disgusted by the way this underage idiot thinks.
If basic self preservation is underage thinking then you really are a psycho.

Ghouls are gross to look at, their eyes are weird, and they are stronger than us physically there is no such thing as equality between humans and ghouls they must be destroyed..

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

Seriously fuck ishida and his predictable formulaic writing, seriously it doesn't take a genius to know that as soon as he gives a character a flash back he is going to off them, also it's obvious that's not mitsuki's torso or else he would of plainly revealed it, but instead we probably have to wait a couple of weeks to find out its actually torso, I remember when ishidas writing used to leave me anticipating and excited for the next chapter but now they are so predictable.

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

Rest well, housewife haise

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

fuck you and your identity problems, Kaneki

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

Thank you very much guys!

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

sadly this does not apply to the Kirishimas

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

Araki does this all the time

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

From this:
http://raw.senmanga.com/Tokyo_Ghoul/086/16
pic is Twisted Hel Scan's translation

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

He probably forgot he had nothing left for her to do so he crammed a useless flashback in there as a deathflag before finishing her off, is it just me who feels ishida is getting a little tired and rushing things?

Connor Ortiz
Connor Ortiz

That will never happen
You say that from the comfort of your city apartment. Try going to the countryside on your own.

It's funny that you call your own bloodthirst and fear by "basic preservation" and accuse someone that wants to solve things through understanding of being a "psycho". There's only one psychopath here and that isn't me.

Finally you reveal your true self at the end, with all your glorified racism. The only reason you want to get rid of them explained. "They're ugly, I don't want to look at them, I'm afraid, make it go away". There is no such thing as equality between humans, why should there be between different species? Grow up and learn to live in society. There will be a lot of more gruesome, physically stronger than you human beings in your life and you'll have to live with them. Deal with it.

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

How autistic do you have to be to actually have wasted time writing up a heated response to such obvious trolling?

Nicholas Cook
Nicholas Cook

Spot the google translators.

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

thinking miza is dead

wew lads

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

I think they are both trolling using allegories to talk about racism
One pretends to imply he wants to exterminate Africans using firearms
The other pretends to imply he is a leftist

R-right?

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

Pretty high in the scale. It's not like my time is worth anything anyway so I might as well.

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

We didn't get a flashback before she got killed in the sane chapter so it can't be tooru

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

Uh. Don't be an idiot. Mutsuki has a slight hourglass body shape. Or, well, banana. Torso clearly has an apple body shape.

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

Not a leftist, there's no such thing as equality. That doesn't mean we should exterminate everything we don't like either.

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

At the end of the day, they're both probably white, teenagers from Middle America who think Olive Garden is "fancy dining," never left their small town yet think they're well knowledged about the world around them because they read Japanese teenagers' comics, beat off to interracial porn, but are probably afraid of black people irl.

One's a cuck and one's a racist. That's it.

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

One's a cuck
The only thing you got right as far as I'm concerned.

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

Ishida wouldn't kill off a character that has been there since the start of :re off panel. Wishful thinking has overpowered your perception of Ishida's formula.

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

You're dumb. I didn't use Google translate

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

Don't be a retard. I never said I wanted Mutsuki to be dead o that I thought she was. I'm the guy in every thread who goes off at every retard for jumping to conclusions at every "hint" of someone dying because every major character's death has been clear cut so far.

You know what I was replying to?
It's limbless and blacked out, so it's meant to be unable to tell whose it is.
Do you know what my reply means, in this context? You fucking loser. Stop trying to argue with anyone when you won't even use logic to reason things out yourself. Stop trying to deny the obvious fact that the torso there is meant to look like it's Mutsuki's or stop bitching at everyone for telling you how much of an idiot you are.

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

the torso there is meant to look like it's Mutsuki's
It doesn't. Weren't her arms severed off higher up as well? That torso has too much arm left attached.

Dylan Rivera
Dylan Rivera

Even worse.

Liam Lewis
Liam Lewis

There is no such thing as equality between humans, why should there be between different species?
I said there is no such thing as equality between ghouls and humans.
There will be a lot of more gruesome, physically stronger than you human beings in your life
And the average ghoul can benchpress a car.

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

But Ghouls eat humans and they are sapient so they have to be eradicated.

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

Juuzou is going to save him.

The concerning about Juuzou is that he has gone a bit soft with regards to people he used have relations with.

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

This would imply Amon is using her.

I hope not.

Amon is a good boy.

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

Rest well, housewife Haise.

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

What if she wants to be used?

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

Kurona is back
yeee, i'm happy about this, her arc back in tokyo ghoul never really got finished, it's time for her to kill Suzuya like the fuccboi he is and Amon will be there to see it in person.
I don't see why people this this arc is filler, we finally get to see Amon, Akira and Takizawa together in one place, i do agree that the pacing got slower in this chapter, even if the midget girl is cute, flashbacks suck, bad way to kill her.

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

People just like to complain.

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

I haven't used my account in over 3 years.

Wonder if I should delete it. If that's possible.

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

Just say something anti-SJW and get banned.

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

not just using a tool or weapon
Get rekt.

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

kaneki looking at touka's torso

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

Kurona has a kagune arm, just like Kaneki.

THIS FORESHADOWS SOMETHING, I JUST KNOW IT.

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

implying a tool is gonna do anything to beings that can shrug of baseball bats to the skull

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Kurona's name sounds like an alcoholic beverage.

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Kurona
winning
vs someone who's considered a "monster" by a ghoul who's buddies with fucking Eto

Retarded Kuronafags everyone, the 2 user who are her fans, that is.

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

Could Kurona be Floppy?

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

It's like you didn't read any of the posts in the thread at all.

I knew you could speedread a manga, but to speedread a discussion you wanna take part in?

Hats off to you.

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

If we're going by the theory that Amon is hunting Kurona, shouldn't he be o the island right about now?

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

tfw no dwarf ghoul adventures

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

Um. This is Hanbe. Not Juuzou.

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

Its like the quintessential post of these threads.

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

Haise is fucking dead

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

How priceless were Tumblr's reactions to this chapter?

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

more if the Ghoul human form was just a disguise and they had a more monstrous true appearance
That's even more unimaginative

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

Anyone who cares are probably the same people who come straight from tumblr to post "cringey" shit here as if it was the funniest thing ever

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

You monsters.

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

No one cares. Go ask them yourself.

Brody Roberts
Brody Roberts

Would still bang but fucking torso beat me to it motherfucker

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

They were just ok, i've seen better

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

Thats Concering as fuck
Amon is does seem to care about twins so hopefully not

Justin White
Justin White

It's just a mannequin, there's no reason to lose your heads over it.

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

Can Mitsuki regenerate from that?

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

Any half ghoul can regenerate if they believe.

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

Urie about to go full Sasuke.

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

Rest well housewife haise

Kevin Watson
Kevin Watson

Dragons that are controlled by witches would soar through the skies, showing their crests to the rebel armies and the empire who are at war.

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

How long has Mitsuki actually been tortured by Torso anyway? Wasn't Kaneki's torture by Yamori a week at most?

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

Kaneki was tortured for 10 days.

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

Alright, but what's the timescale for Mutsuki's torture? How long is it between a scouting mission and a full blown invasion?

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

It's so obvious that isn't Mutsuki's torso. Torso said he wanted to drive her around and bath her in his diary. One idea I have is that "male" Mutsuki is her nice personality while her "female" side is the sociopath who killed her family.

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

A month, I believe? But she didn't get tortured

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

Obviously.

I do like how it foreshadows Urie's half-ghoul progression a bit more, with him struggling to remember if that's exactly how Mutsuki smelled.

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

So trap is dead, what will happen now with Urie?
Anyone wants to make a guess what happends?
Maybe he flips or he has a nerve breakdown and after he calmed down will just take it as another burden he has to carry.

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

David Peterson
David Peterson

She's not dead. Psychosuki will appear out of nowhere and attack him in her crazed state. I wonder what color her hair is now.

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

rest well, housewife HAISE

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

are we still doing those tumber jokes.....
Urie's expression says it all
(this is..... a damn fine mannequin!)

he will take it to his home afterwards but sometimes when he looks at it, he will wonder why it reminds him of his teammate.

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

Why are you quoting yourself?

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

He's going to job to Kurona.

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

luki

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

You would think the rest of the squad would arrive soon

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

Blue just like a tumblrina

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

tfw all of next chapter will probably also be filler island shit

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

Do you really think that's her ? Why would troso kill his new beloved bride?
I don't know how to describe it in a series where everyone has a body count, but Torso acts like the typical disturbed serial killer. He may have realized the Mutsuki he envisioned didn't match up with the real thing and the reality of it could have caused him to snap.

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

I just want to see Takizawa be the best at something (beating Akira down several pegs) for the first time in his life.

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

I want to breed with Sasako.

Zachary Morales
Zachary Morales

So Mutsuki has two personalities
Nicest guy you ever met, and twisted fucking psychopath?

William Hughes
William Hughes

Did Ishisa really kill Miza? She got no changes to have Naki's babies? Fuck, Ishida, the ones that deserved to live instead of fucking Touka plot armor Kirishima.

Leo Ross
Leo Ross

She has a chance to survive assuming Kurona doesn't eat her, and I honestly hope when Kaneki becomes a leader of ghouls again, kind of like Don Kaneki arc but larger scale, that Miza and Naki get a role as his lieutenants or something.

Ryan King
Ryan King

Why Miza? Really Ishida? Really?

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

If Ishida really killed Trap I'm going to make him an altar.

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

Cute girl rekt by cuter girl
Narukami was created from a cute girl too

Do cute girls make the strongest Quinques?

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

One idea I have is that "male" Mutsuki is her nice personality while her "female" side is the sociopath who killed her family.
They'd then praise her for being "genderfluid"

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

Who cares what worthless people will praise others for?

Daniel King
Daniel King

Last time we saw her, it looked like she was willing to go along with whatever he said to keep him happy, so it's hard to believe he'd snap all of a sudden with her appeasing him.

William Clark
William Clark

Season 3 when?

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

yfw the final chapter of the Ghoul series is narrated by Naki, the only one left and the only one who remembered everyone's names.

This chapter made me cry, senpais.

Naki cementing his place as best ghoul bro.
I just wanted him and Miza to have adorable Ghoul babies.
But no, no one in Ghoul has gotten a happy ending.

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

not being hyped for Houji vs. Tatara

How?

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

Is that Torso too tiny to be Torso's, it is also on a chair. Also why would Urie react to Torso's torso's smell? Unless Trap fucking him and bath his Torso in her juices,

Justin Price
Justin Price

yfw the final chapter of the Ghoul series is narrated by Naki, the only one left and the only one who remembered everyone's names.

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

Would he remember ccg's too? Like amon, akira or Arima's? I wouldnt think so, but it would be a nice way to end it all.

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

Urie basically said that Mutsuki's smell changed
How the fuck can her smell changes just for killing a ghoul like a fucking crazy bitch?

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

Kaneki is in a major fight with the final villain that we don't see the end of it
time-skip
Naki is sitting alone crying and listing off every character that died during the entirety of the series in the end the last name he says is Kaneki

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

Is it bad that i like Urie more then Kaneki?

Just seeing his thoughts in this chapter shows how much he has grown on the inside while still not completely changing his personality. With Kaneki it's always a never ending personality switch combined with a different hair color which really annoys me.

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

She still just have like 40% of her frames closed, are telling me the magic of plot armor opened them? When in the fucking past she was harmed but her frames remained intact?

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

BORING CHAPTER

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

Just seeing his thoughts in this chapter shows how much he has grown on the inside while still not completely changing his personality.
Just seeing his thoughts in this chapter
Just seeing his thoughts.

Literally only talked about a fucking smell are you fucking kidding me.

There's reaching and then there's whatever the fuck you call this.

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

You gotta remember Urie was and is still sane, however Kaneki was balls to the wall crazy even before the series started and has only gotten worse.

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

It's basically when the air around someone changes. This series has people change physically when they change mentally.

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

is Torso x Mitsuki the official OTP?
Always.

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

Because it had logic. Kaneki's smell changed because he ate ghouls like a fucking madman. Trap has been eating very little, I don't think Torso is idiot to feed her too much to active her regeneration. Also she still has the 40% of her frames open, the 60% of them are closed.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

Shirazu broke his frames during the Noro battle due to the stress. And how exactly was Kaneki in any shape to take down Jason after having been tortured for so long, eating only enough to regenerate to be tortured again?

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

Literally for breed.

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

Shirazu broke his frames during the Noro battle due to the stress
I don't remember any of that, post page.

Connor Price
Connor Price

Rest well, housewife haise

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

Maybe he smelled her scent from the sheet mixed with someone else's scent which is why he kept asking if it was really her?

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

Trap has been eating very little, I don't think Torso is idiot to feed her too much to active her regeneration. Also she still has the 40% of her frames open, the 60% of them are closed.
You're both retarded and that cave is fucking littered with her blood by now between the butchering and the beating, hence why it smells stronger.
was this smell always like this
Because instead of a person he's smelling a corpse

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

His kagune swelled up huge when he obliterated Noro for Urie to finish off. He never had that much power before.

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

Maybe he smelled their bodily fluids mixed together on the sheet.

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

Why do fatties looks so happy when they eat cake?

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

companios
gords bersek
naki?

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

Mutsuki can regenerate right?

Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor

tfw I like naki, miza, juuzou, and hanbee
at least two of them will die

At least takizawa and naki will eat akira for being a bitch and killing gagi and guge r-right?

James Rogers
James Rogers

West Hell, Hows life Haise

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

How did Mutsuki lose to Torso?

Torso is pathetically weak. Kaneki would have destroyed him in half a second and ripped his head off.

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

What are the actual chances of Kurona killing Juuzou?

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

Thomas Gray
Thomas Gray

Even pre white kaneki would have beat him, he beat the bin brothers who are much harder than torso

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

Like 0%. Its more likely that she rapes his squad then they fight to a draw and she gets away

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

Shirazu had highest levels of RC cells, though.

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

Juuzou has experience fighting Kaneki in his half kakuja state, he has seen a more devastating ghoul than Kurona could ever be and he was able to fight on par.

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

And that all occurred when he had both legs, now he's gotta a shitty prosthetic.

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

That leg is basically a portable knife case. Pretty sure he's a better fighter now on the technical level but he's not crazy anymore so he might not have the edge to kill her

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

It's so surreal when you realize that Kaneki is arguably the strongest character in the series right now. Ishida has to switch to weaker characters to create tension, because at this point Kaneki is only fighting the absolute cream of the crop apex-tier characters.

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

I thought it was meant to be a more than competent prosthetic?

Juan James
Juan James

Akira didn't kill gagi and gugi. Random ccg fodder kiled them.

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

Why the fuck was i banned for posting chibi when like 5 other people did

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

why was i punished for shitposting

they were probably also punished too, shitposter-kun

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

She pretty much indirectly killed them, she baited him into attacking her leaving him open for the fodder that shot gagi and guge who shielded him. Also she was shit talking him during the fight

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

Am I missing something, what's wrong with them being offed?

Sebastian Williams
Sebastian Williams

You're a monster

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

Why can't we <orangetext

Jordan Morgan
Jordan Morgan

Kaneki will be ranked as a king level threat after ge beats Arima. This will get V's attention as so far they have underestimated him. It wouldn't surprise me if other V sectors around the world become involved and a few king level V members are sent out to eliminate Kaneki and other members of the Anti V Tokyo Faction.

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

I have no problem with rue island or miza, i actually like miza and wanted to see more of her. But making a whole ch her flashback is bullshit. And then killing her immediately confirming her as being completely irrelevent. If we got some rue mixed with cochlea id enjoy rue, but ik I'm gonna hate rue bc ishidas gonna go fully with only rue.

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

I think i read this fanfic.

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

mfw

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

Stupid naming aside some of it make sense. V is constantly called a World covering power. They must have other branches in countries and have other members on Arima's level that we have not seen yet.

James Jackson
James Jackson

It's possible, i think it was stated some time before arima is a one in a million talrnt or something like that. And i always wondered are there a shitload of arimas out there?

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

I've never really thought of the international impact of ghouls.

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

Nvm forget what i said about arima being one in a million. I definitely remember reading that but i completely forget where so i cant prove its true

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

yfw they literally meant 1 in a million
would population is 7 billion
there are 7,000 arimas

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

So kurona definitely has shiro's eye right? Because kurona's eye was fucked up by juuzou, still tho if kanou didn't transplant it or something and she just stuck it in her head fuck that.

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

What would it represent?

Greentext represents flippancy, sarcasm, quoting, or describing stories.

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

It woukd represent speaking in a low pitch voice, for example i have a low pitched voice and want others to know this when i speak with them on here.

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

Yes, but they're not all ghoul hunters. One could be an autsimo cook or something.

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

You speak like someone with fingers too fat to hit the keys and poor coordination because you keep avoiding using shift. Or you're using a cellphone. Probably both.

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

Urie is literally crawling in my skin: the character.

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

Why does Sup Forums love to stroke Kaneki's dick so much? This shit is literally tumblr central.
Could only fence off Seidou.
Only managed to hit Eto because she was just fucking around.
lost to Arima 3 times in a row in a span of 5 mins, with enlightening introspection included.
as of re: he has archived beating gb shuu, so why do you speed readers love to make him the second coming?

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

I'm a faggot. Kaneki is cute as fuck and easy to mindfuck. Why do I need any other reason for wanting to bully his dick and ravage his boypussy? It's like you're gay or something.

Oliver Roberts
Oliver Roberts

This is some pretty shit tier bait. Or you're a delusional etofag considering the she didn't try delusion.

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

only managed to hit eto because she was fucking around
Nice headcannon, do you write fanfic? If so I'd like to read it, can you link it?

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

I like it how tumblr this post is, complete with character fagging, delusion and speed reading.
Shit nigger, read 2nd king a 2nd time and see all you need to know about the fight.

Brody Evans
Brody Evans

You sure like to write about tumblr in your posts. Maybe you should move there.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

Well, what a productive way to post. Glad to see you can do other things than fagging up Kaneki.

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

I'm a faggot
My condolences.

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Well posted, speed reading-kun.

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

You're so right! Also getting fucked up by furuta is all part of the plan!

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

Is that Buggy the Clown, the pig from DBZ, Duromon, and Chi-chi?

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

Who are you quoting?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page