Julian Sanders

suga nendo
God is good

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

Karasuno vs nekoma will happen and it will be the best battle of the series

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

Why are Haikyuu girls so good? This should have been a girls only manga.

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

He looks like another Ushijima.

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

After the karasuno vs seijou match I feel like nothing else will ever be that hype.

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

Karasuno vs Shiratori had the best moments imo, the last set should have been a bit shorter though

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

It's another Haikyuu on Namek episode

William Taylor
William Taylor

I don't even remember shiratorizawa match. It's all a blur. Then again I never cared for tsooki.

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

It's you again

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

So I'm guessing karasuno will defeat nekoma and then spend 100+ chapters vs itachiyama and ushijima 2.0.

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

It's always the same 6 people in here.

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

Excellent.

Mason King
Mason King

_master1200.jpg

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

I'd rather have Nekoma vs Karasuno be the finale, but I guess he'd have to fit Itachiyama in there somewhere.

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

I usually miss out on threads but I'm here since I see nekoma making it to nationals as signifigant but these threads are dead as ever

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

I guess I still make the threads too early then, fuck. Sorry about that.

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

I would prefer that too. Maybe they could play itachiyama first. I didn't really like the whole thing with throwing two teams who don't have a built up rivalry into prolonged matches.

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

There hasn't ever been a single manga thread that lasted very long. Even s2 anime threads were kinda slow compared to s1.

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

dat pic
It's like the starters were designated by Furudate himself. And Oikawa is Popplio.

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

The only problem is that if the battle of the garbage dump has to happen as the finale, karasuno pretty much can't lose anymore and there's no tension. Well, unless it'll turn into Karasuno and Nekoma battling for third place at nationals.

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

Season 2 threads are always slower than s1 because less hype. That's sad but I guess the s3 threads are going to be even slower, especially if it's a Namek-only season.

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

It will be interesting to see what happens then. Maybe itachiyama will get more of it's focus with fukurodani. The manga seems to be focusing on other teams matches outside of karasuno a lot more now.

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

Yeah that's what I'm expecting. s2 had a lot of stuff going on and a bunch of different matches yet there were still a lot of dead or slow threads. s3 will be even worse.

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

So this is how it ends?

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

Thanks, based OP!

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page