How serious are you taking waifuism Sup Forums?

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

How serious are you taking waifuism Sup Forums?

All urls found in this thread:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Swedenborg#Marriage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrSS058pjWw
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_universe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Rip
Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

I move from girl to girl. Never settle.

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

This sort of behavior is frowned upon on Sup Forums

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

So that's what idolatry looks like.

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

/jp/

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

I stopped believing in waifus when i realized they would probably betray you like 3dpd women.

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

Like I or anyone gives a fuck. You people are the sort of lowlives that you represent yourselves as. None of you are just kidding around. You are delusional to the point of thinking that your cartoon waifus are real and that they can reciprocate love. You are fucking geeks that masturbate each other over trivialties about your fucking cheap chinkshit cartoons. You are losers and creeps. You are scum and there's nothing any of you faggots can do to change that, because your willpower has been consumed by this disgusting subculture and your minds enslaved by your Japanese overlords. Suicide is fitting for such a bunch of pathetic, adult male virgins. You are all bad people and you need to be exterminated.

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

I've introduced my sister to cosplay and slowly brainwash her to think it's normal to behave like a tsundere.

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

behave like a tsundere
You monster

Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

Its not like i wanted to wear this for you or anything baka

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

What have you done user.

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

I move from girl to girl. Never settle.
You should move from this life to the next.

i.e. kill yourself into oblivion

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

How can you do this so casually you sick user

Samuel Powell
Samuel Powell

Originally I felt in love with a character, and I was really confident she was my waifu. I felt loved, and loved. Waifu dinners, shrine and merchandise all arround.

There was a point I was literally cucked by this Chinese cartoon. She fucked the MC and then another character.

I was destroyed, and tried to move on. For some time I "tried" "other" "waifu"s.

For a brief moment I lived the 2D experience again, loving and feeling loved back, but for some reason it just sundenly ended with no warning or reason. Well, I can think of a reason, but it would only be applying logical meaning to something that is ultimately a result of your own feelings.

Inevitably forcing myself into feeling love again, after some more time I started feeling like a train wrecking itself over the rails.

I gave up on waifuism, and am not going to try to do it anymore.

Like in anything with life, all that I touch I break, everything I do I fuck up.

I'm starting to think that the only way I can protect something I care about is by not touching it.

The only thing stopping me from suicide is the hope that one day all the love will come back and I'll able to live with my waifu for the rest of my life, but even this thing I call hope needs hope to ever be hope by itself, because I've already fucked up and there's no fixing it.

You are right.

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

I would like to have one of those real dolls one day.

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

Its disgusting user

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

Once you have a Waifu, you shouldn't dump her. Not even for a 3d one. Your Waifu is the love of your life, and replacing her is a deadly sin

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

There's nothing disgusting about it.

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

Fuckdolls is disgusting no matter how you looked at it

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

says the man with a collection of dakimakuras

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

What's wrong with them?

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

I've always thought there was a general consensus about being into 2D shit.

Getting a realdoll or whatever the fuck completely removes you from being a normal person and there's no going back.

Do you ironically have a waifu to amuse yourself and others online?
Or are you so autistic that you cannot interact with any living female and so you resort to getting a realdoll?

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

I try to look for waifu qualities in 3D women

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

It looks too real. I cant stand uncanny valley.
2spooky4me user

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

I recognize things like this probably look better, but you can't fuck them.

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

Do you ironically have a waifu to amuse yourself and others online?
Or are you so autistic that you cannot interact with any living female and so you resort to getting a realdoll?

Neither, I have a waifu because it makes me feel better.

In this world there is no good and no meaning. No human can be called pure or inoccent.
Free will, altruism, love, kindness, these are merely the result of atoms that are orchestrated by the laws of physics.
There is only darkness.

Worshipping my waifu gives me comfort.
When I look past the computer screen I can watch her, I see a world full of meaning.
An Universe where good things can exist.
This gives me the strenght to keep living.

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

It's a disgusting trend that is ruining anime and manga. It seems like people only watch anime now just for the girls. Sup Forums is never going to recover .

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

But why would you want the strength to continue living when you clearly believe that there is nothing for you in this world?

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

As seriously as it takes to get me through the night.

Cooper Campbell
Cooper Campbell

Taking a chinese cartoon picture board this seriously
But hey, here's a (you)

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

I'm more scared of my afterlife than my life itself.
That's why I need strenght.

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

Getting a realdoll or whatever the fuck completely removes you from being a normal person and there's no going back
And? if someone's happy with his real doll then there's nothing wrong with it.

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

Get the fuck out before I stone your slut ass

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

If any of you losers ACTUALLY take this shit unironically like ops pic jfc, the only contribution youll ever make in this world is to kill yourself
Its fine tho when you take it ironically and on par with memes and such

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

Or are you so autistic that you cannot interact with any living female

I friendzone most of the girls that talk to me before I get friendzone.
I simply gave up upon 3D love user. I can never take any 3D girls that tries be nice/friendly with me seriously. 3D love is never real to me

resort to getting a realdoll?
Not doing any of that shit. Dolls are my phobia

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

I'm starting to think waifuism is a meme is a meme.

Leo Edwards
Leo Edwards

waifuism is a meme is a meme is not a meme

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

(You)

Adrian Davis
Adrian Davis

I have literally bought every single piece of official merchandise featuring my waifu that I
have been able to find: a single wall scroll.

Having an obscure waifu is both a blessing and a curse.

I even had to use a mail-forwarding service because the developer of her game doesn't ship outside of Japan.

I'm scared of the afterlife
Well I've got some good news for you then.

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

I hope your monthly waifu slits your throat while you sleep

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

Well I've got some good news for you then.
Tell me, what are they?

James Foster
James Foster

Miku's such a fucking narcissist.

Luke Price
Luke Price

the only contribution youll ever make in this world is to kill yourself
I don't know man, I help old people on a daily basis because of my job and my imouto got into college because I helped my mom pay for it, so you should stop projecting, or baiting, or both.

James Myers
James Myers

Here's your you
Checkem

Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins

There isn't an afterlife, dummy.

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

there's no after life
you're gonna end eaten by worms and that's all,

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

How do you know, have you ever died tough boy?

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

But user, that's even scarier.

Isaac Rogers
Isaac Rogers

He's baiting, but he has a point. You can't seriously expect to live like this for a long period of time and expect to be a normal, functioning human bean in society.

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

has anyone gotten a tattoo?

post pics

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

normalfag on suicide watch because he can't accept the fact than his crush is getting dicked on daily basis

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

You cling to a baseless hope.
You may as well hope to become a magical girl, it's just as likely.

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

Why would I care?

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

I use it as self-improvement motivation. She's perfect and I'm not.

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

Care to share a pic of your treasure?

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

I don't think that most people here even want to be a functioning member of society

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

I Googled it to make sure it wasn't copypasta. Lol'd harder when I found that it's not.

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

Why not? Having a waifu doesn't mean you don't go out and interact with people. It just means you're never going to get involved with the romantic bullshit.

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

I like to imagine that doll in the chair is actually Miku and she's just so incredibly narcissistic that she needs her own image plastered everywhere to feel secure

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

Next step is to introduce her to Oreimo.

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

muh society
Wageslave everyone.

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

If you unironically hate people for harmless shit they get up to in the privacy of their homes and aren't just fishing for (You)'s please drink bleach

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

As serious as is possible. She's the reason I'm putting my life back together.

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

I want to edit my MOM heart tattoo to say MIO instead.

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

he doesn't fuck his dollfie dolls

user please.

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

I seriously dub that you're a contributing member of society and not a bitter loser if you need to tell people to kill themselves online.

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

What sort of qualities does Miku even have to be someone's object of affection? I've never been into that music, so I don't know anything about her.

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

It looks like pic related (except without 'SAMPLE' written on it, obviously)

Not the most pretty depiction of my waifu out there, but I'll take what I can get.

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

That's a husbando, though.

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

Reading the wednesday threads it seems like most serious waifufags do this. From what I've read there waifus have prevented a number of potential suicides, cured a number of depressions and generally improved a lot of lives.

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

If someone wants to get a realdoll, that's on them.

I have no qualms over the pursuit of happiness.

My questions is why would they willingly deviate from society instead of trying to better themselves while existing within it?

Let's be brutally honest here - you can have a realdoll in your private life but that doesn't change the fact you purchased a life-sized human doll to take care of your human needs because you couldn't muster the ability to converse with an actual human and pursue a relationship.

muh muh waifu, 2D is more accepting than 3D.

Yes, fictional characters who aren't real nor have actual opinions, feelings, etc usually tend to cater to your projected needs and insecurities. Guaranteed if these waifus were actually real people you could converse with, 99% of you would be petrified in fear and insecurity to even talk to them.

The other 1% would go full on Ed Gein and resort to murder and rape.

There is not a single society anywhere on this planet that supports being a neet doll fucker.

Them's the facts.

This is also a side note but if you're going to be a realdoll fucker neet, you better be using your own goddamn money for it.

Imagine being a parent trying to understand where their kid went wrong?

Walking in on your son being intimate with a doll who's eyes are always staring into the abyss.

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

Saitama walks up to you and says that he can punch your head in such a way that it causes no damage except permanent lobotomy. Said lobotomy makes you see your waifu in real life.
Do you accept his punch?

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

Why would Saitama be able to exist in real life to the point where he could perform a lobotomy on you but your waifu couldn't?

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

muster the ability
You're making a big assumption here, namely that people with waifus would want to pursue a normal relationship if they could.

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

Unless I can feel her too, no.

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

Why do you care so much about society thinks of you? Do you also buy your anime?

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

I gave up 3D love life.

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

Nice false dichotomy. I have a waifu because I realize that an ideal, romantic or otherwise, can only exist in the unexperienceable noumenal realm, and that therefore love for any material being is inherently false and illusory. The only way to love when love and the objects of it are forms in the realm of ideals is to devote yourself to the daughters of that lofty realm. Anime, with its ability to construct humams as they should be with no neccesary qualitative relations to how they are, is literally the best thing to ever happen for being able to put into action idealist philosophy. Slaves of the material like can rot in their absurd filth as we transcend them to the realms above.

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

It's our judgemental society which is wrong, why conform? People should be free to do whatever they like, so long as it doesn't infringe on the happiness of others.

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

It infringes on the happiness of others because it means that there's one less beta cuck to provide for a flesh and blood woman and their eventual rotten offspring.

Nathan Price
Nathan Price

Not him but you should be careful with these kinds of arguments, they'll lead you down a road of self-righteousness and victimhood. Society is what it is. It doesn't owe you anything and you don't owe it anything.

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

Imagine being a parent trying to understand where their kid went wrong?
Shouldn't have had kids on the first place then

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

This. Shit's fucked. Probably my fault, but whatever. This way is easier, happier, definitely better.

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

Patrician oral there my friend

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

Funnily enough, most women seem to want to provide for themselves these days.

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

Because I'm an active member of society?

I have a job, I have family, friends, and loved ones, I pay taxes, I go to restaurants and stores for food and necessities.

Sorry, I care about something that I actively participate in?

I still torrent my anime kek.

I just assume all neets with waifu fetishes live with their parents because they would never be able to support their own lifestyle because they probably couldn't hold down a job if they can't function in normal society.

I knew of a former neet who got kicked out of his house because his parents didn't want to pay for his figure collection.

I don't know what happened to him after that - he stopped updating his facebook because his parents stopped paying his phone bills and he didn't have a computer to use - hell, I don't even know if he found somewhere to live after.

tl;dr - why do people give up on themselves and the idea of being a normal otaku?

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

the only contribution youll ever make in this world is to kill yourself
Of course the normalfag troglodytes that can't understand waifuism judge their value as humans based on how well they slavishly "contribute" to a mindless society, and not on achieveing their own happiness for its own sake.

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

Why don't you just browse reddit instead then? You might be more at home there.

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

Exactly.

I don't exactly agree that society is right, but when given a chance to fit in and live comfortably or not fit in and have to live a life in secrecy or shame why choose the latter?

We as people don't owe society anything, but we shouldn't infringe upon it either.

Life is already hard af, why make it harder on yourself by fucking dolls and telling people on the internet how much love you have for a 2D Japanese cartoon character?

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

I have a job, I have family, friends, and loved ones, I pay taxes, I go to restaurants and stores for food and necessities
And then why do you care if you have such a normal and happy life?
Sorry, I care about something that I actively participate in?
is not like neets do any harm to your loved society.
Some people just weren't born to fit in and they resort to scapism and there's nothing wrong with that, is not like you're a serial killer.

David Long
David Long

Hm.

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

why would they willingly deviate from society instead of trying to better themselves while existing within it?
It scares me that this is how collectivist, conformist normalfags actually think.

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

This post made me realize why God wanted to exterminate the Sodomites

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

That's a silly argument. Suppose someone out there is unhappy because they've no partner, you can't hold someone else out there who chose not to pursue 3D love as accountable, the relationship is so indirect.
What if a real, 3D romance would make me unhappy?

It's not about holding society accountable, I'm talking that ideologically people shouldn't be judged for doing what they enjoy if it doesn't hurt anyone else.

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

I've been having a real crisis and reading this post helped me with that, so thank you.

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

You misunderstood my post if you think it was in agreement with you normalfag. Not setting yourself as a victim towards society doesn't mean having to join it.

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

reddit invasion is just a boogieman they said

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

why make it harder on yourself by fucking dolls and telling people on the internet how much love you have for a 2D Japanese cartoon character?
Having a normal life is even harder than just fucking dolls and watching anime

Owen Wright
Owen Wright

conformist normalfags actually think

This part of your sentence alone tells me you're either still a high school fuck who's never lived an actual day in real life or you're either a man child who's never worked a day in your life.

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

muh society
are you really this arrogant? You think you're pathetic little group of ants is worth ANYTHING to me? My one dream in life is to destroy your society, not function in it and contribute to that worthless group of insects.

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

That's not news to me.
I don't know what's worse, existing in hell or not exisitng at all.
I can't grasp it.

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

What a fucking tipper.

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

NowThatsWhatICallChuuni.png

Please let this be a shitpost/bait.

There cannot be anyone as corny as you irl.

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

Existing in hell.
An eternity of suffering is preferable to non-existence.

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

But how?

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

I have her as my desktop and phone backgrounds, have a folder with nothing but pictures of her, and she's the only one who's cosplayers I get disgusted at. Overall, I realize she isn't real and have come to terms with that. She exists in my heart, and I can always self-insert into Shiki.

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

You operate under the false assumption that succeeding within the expectations of society is the only path to happiness for everyone. The simple truth is, there are people that could have all of the supposed comforts and achievements you describe, and because of the innate, unchangeable nature of their self, not recieve a whit of happiness from it, while they may have none of those things and be the happiest man in the world because they have the things they truly love. The fact that you seem incapable of even positing this possibility or imagining ways to be happy that don't involve society's approval suggest that you are a sad, desperate man scrabbling furiously at the hard, bare earth before you, trying to dig comfort and meaning out of the over-trodden, sterile ground of modern civil society, so desperate for the sustinance you were always promised and made to believe was there, that you ignore the sweet scents of the garden beyond that now and again drift in upon the whispering wind.

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

happiness is subjective

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

Man, I want to go to school with you.

Ayden James
Ayden James

I wish I was smart enough to come up with something like this.

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

Not him but functionalism is a thing.

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

At about 1/10

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

Could anyone rephrase what this guy said in simpler language? I'd want to explain myself in case a normie question me next time.

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

Hey, that's great and all but that's projecting on the highest scale.

I'm not some sad broken fuck who desperately needs validation from society.

I'm content, do a lot of prescription drugs that I have no prescription for (already deviating out of society) so I already understand the perils of not adhering to society.

What I wanted to know is why people choose to fuck realdolls and pretend their 2D anime character loves and supports them.

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

This.

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

What I wanted to know is why people choose to fuck realdolls and pretend their 2D anime character loves and supports them
Because that's what makes them happy.

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

normie
On Sup Forums we say normalfag.

He's basically saying that love perfect love doesn't exist in reality and there's no point in settling for the things that look like it simply because you can physically interact with them.

pretend their 2D anime character loves and supports them.
I haven't seen to many waifufags that do this. The love is one sided, we know they're fictional.

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

What I wanted to know is why people choose to fuck realdolls

Because they're hot as fuck?

David Turner
David Turner

Why do you do a lot of prescription drugs that you have no prescription for?

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

Escapism. Numbing myself out. Etc.

Oh my god I get it now and I feel like an ass for judging you waifu dudes.

Fuck me. I must've come off as real condescending fuck bag.

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

oh look, he's free from the chains of duty and contributism
better call him a meme name so he knows you can't just not care about society
all memes aside, i really don't see how people can care so much about some objectively meaningless expectations from a group of people that don't give a shit about me

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

I envy this level of concentration

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

I'm an 'active member of society' insofar as I have a job, friends and generally aren't a shut-in NEET. But none of that makes me happy.

We work because we have to in this society, it certainly doesn't bring me pleasure.

I'm kind by nature, so I like to be nice to other people and socialise with them when they ask me to, but really they're just consuming my time I could better spend in a way to maximise my own happiness. Rather than being with friends, what would make me more happy is being alone and playing video games.

I had a girlfriend for years, I learned that living with other people is a burden. You have to contribute resources like time and money into a relationship or it falls apart. And what if you want to do different things, as is so often the case.

You can't be free to do whatever you want if you want to maintain your relationships with other people. If you abandon the bonds of love and friendship, only then you can you live totally for yourself.

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

Are you going to one of the expos this year?

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

Hi my name is John and i hate every single one of you

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

I've never wanted to fuck a lifeless doll in the image of my waifu and the idea sounds horrifying to me.

why people [...] pretend [someone] loves and supports them

This should be self-explanatory: obviously there is a shortage of this stuff coming from other sources in their life. Maybe they don't even have potential other sources for whatever reason. If you're familiar with Maslow's Heirarchy, you should realize it's not a good place to be psychologically. Naturally, you're going to try to make yourself happier, healthier, protect yourself and your psyche. It seems like a backwards way to go about protecting your psyche by creating imaginary friends, but it also happens all the time and no one bats and eye when kids do it. At least they didn't used to when I was a kid. I went to therapy because my mom left us when I was real little. I had imaginary friends. It's normal in certain situations. Specifically how and why people get there is obviously differrent for everyone though.

Also, you should think about what you're really doing here. Are you halping anyone? The people you ostnesibly try to save lash out at you in obvious defense. Why? Because you're attacking them and their happiness. This is basic stuff. For whatever reason, you're doing a lot of assuming and projecting and turning this harmless situation into something that offends or frightens you, something you passionately want to end. Who cares? Why borher? People want to be happy and it makes them happy.

You'll never understand unless you try to be more open-minded and willing to look at things from other people's point of view. It's not something that can just be explained and now you've got it; you'll need to practice a bit of empathy if you really want to understand.

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

This is my favorite female character aka my waifu

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

You're not the only one.

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

You're autism is showing user.

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

This is truly unnerving.

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

Your fly is open, user.

I don't know why I thought you'd be able to tell that through the computer, but I checked anyway and you were right. I'm sure it was just coincidence, but I'm choosing to still be amazed.

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

Well if course work in general doesn't bring you pleasure. I'd like to think of it as something you should do to support your hobby or personal life.
Other than that I'm pretty much on the same boat with you except that I never had any girlfriend.

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

tfw I will never find a girl IRL who exhibits the singular trait which exemplifies purest moe: using 'ore-sama' as her personal pronoun.

This, more than any other, is the reason why 3D will always be a shallow imitation of beauty.

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

Your vision of anime is biased. Anime characters follow simple archetypes with no depths. That means you can't use them in your quest to spiritual elevation, they'll obligatorily slow you down sooner or later.
On the other side, love is a result of our evolution. That exists so we can reproduce. Seeking true love is nonsense, as it is only triggered by chemical reactions. Maybe you should call your relations with anime characters another way because calling it love will lead you nowhere.

btw your picture depicts Socrates

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

I'm and appreciate your response, is just some other user.

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

OP here. I'll go if my friends is coming.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

Saved.

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

Thanks user. That's actually what I've been thinking all this time so it's all good.

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

Wait, "waifu" doesn't mean "favorite female character"?
No one can possibly THAT retarded, right?
Was I lied to since the beginning?

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

I kinda want to just go to school forever, so I wouldn't have to deal with all the real world shit. But then again, school ends somewhere.

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

You're retarded to think that you can't bring "favourite female character" to another level.

Josiah Adams
Josiah Adams

of course work doesn't bring you pleasure
Tell that to the normalfags who think you should gain happiness through it and that you should love your job

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

That's what it means outside of Sup Forums. You weren't lied to, you're just a crossboarder.

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

seems to think it holds meaning to his life.

Work is just time wasted you could be spending finding enjoyment in life.

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

If she speaks Japanese, then sure you can. Though I always thought "ore-sama" was actually a really obnoxious way to refer to yourself.

More to the point, a waifu represents a set of character traits which we find attractive. It is a blueprint for a soul mate. The challenge is merely to find the subject of the image.

Pic related

I'm going to the one in NYC. We have a thread on /jp/ discussing what we're all doing.

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

characters follow simple archetypes with no depths

Quite an assumption. Anyway, a teacher told me once that good writers don't write good stories. Good writers create good characters and the characters write the story themselves. Good characters with some real depth write good stories.

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

btw your picture depicts Socrates
No, it doesn't. While the identities of some of the various philosophers depicted in Raphael's The School of Athens are debateable, anyone with even slight knowledge of renaissance art could tell you that the figure I posted is Plato.

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

Pretty seriously. I've rejected 3dpd's advances for her sake.

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

Not being a crossboarder
Limiting yourself to one interest

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

"Ore-sama" is both highly obnoxious and also a very masculine way to refer to yourself, a girl who uses it in real life would be an impossibly precious find.

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

The problem isn't going n multiple boards as much as it is being unable to hide that fact by being unfamiliar with the different board cultures.

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

impossibly precious find
Sound more like a bitch to me.

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

not sure if id say waifu
ive been fapping to her for 10 years

James Brooks
James Brooks

Your pic is about epistemology. The other guy is making a point about concepts and ideas. There's very little that links the two.

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

Are you black?

Reminds me of that user who bought his sister an ipod or something if he could hug her whenever he wante, and ended up with her wanting to hug him even after he bought it for her.
tfw only Christmas cake oneesan and we mutually dislike eachother
You cant prove that.

I think this afterlife seems best
A partner is also given to a person who loved the ideal of marriage but never found a true partner in this world.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Swedenborg#Marriage

Jesus is delivering the waifu age.

10/10

archetypes
Which you use to find out what you really like from women by seeing all the traits you love/hate.
I dont find most people particularly deep either, if I did I would still have FB and listen to HS friends talking about taking a shit, or sending me farmville requests.
love is a result of our evolution. That exists so we can reproduce.
Wrong, reproduction and love are seperate. Plenty of kids dont know their fathers who didnt hang around, casual sex is a thing, rape and the fact that the most successful guy in history (at having kids) was Ghengis Khan, who was too busy raping and fighting to love all the women he fucked. Love isnt needed.
Seeking true love is nonsense, as it is only triggered by chemical reactions.
So right after saying how love is due to evoloution, you immediately go on to say it's nonsense that gets in the way. Sounds like something that would be removed via evoloution.

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

Do you even knew why they say they "should" love their job? Because they don't love it in the first place. It isn't that hard user.
Yes there are people who actually love their job but they are outliers and it has nothing to do with whether they're normalfag or not.

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

no you havent
they were never interested in you in the first place

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

who's your waifu?

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

science

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

science
that's a pretty good waifu, an asset to mankind

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

I wouldnt say anyone does it for her, but more you know what you like, you like the traits in that character and you know those girls dont possess them.

Like why would anyone settle for a girl when you know it;s not really what you want? You could argue short term, one night stand casual sex bullshit.
But in the short term you could also ignore fussing over relationships and just read manga, go to the gym and do other shit you enjoy instead of hoping the other person delivers an enjoyable experience.

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

/a/'s "board culture" is one of the easiest to adopt though. Just act like a self loathing elitist that worships Aria or Logh

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

You seem to have misinterpreted my post, it's not that people tell me they should love their job, but that they love theirs and find meaning in their work and thus so should I. Most normalfags I've met certainly try to tell you why their job is good not in terms of making lots of money but "Oh I get to help people and that's such a passion of mine" or whatever other bullshit even if they're just government workers. The people who tell you you don't have to like your job despite it being what you'll be doing most of the day are few and far between.

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

Studying is pretty much free where I live, so I'll go and study Japanese next year because working sucks.
Which means I can avoid working for 3-5 more years.

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

Can't they make realdolls with semi 2d faces, that gook shit looks gross.

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

You can't prove that

No, I can't.
But it has as much empirical support as any other mere fancy a person could produce.

There is life after death.
The world is covered in aliens we cannot perceive
Your waifu exists on a planet somewhere in the universe

You can imagine anything you like. It cannot be disproved empirically, but that doesn't lend the notion any credibility.

Do you choose baseless hope over evidence?

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

You'd think so, and yet not knowing the vocabulary and having to ask for the definitions of them still means you've failed on the easiest board to adapt to.

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

Then why did you know what a waifu was? There are literally weekly threads for this.

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

self loathing elitist
That is only a small part of board culture.

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

That fuzzy patch of hair is so attractive.

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

did
*didn't

Cameron Roberts
Cameron Roberts

Honestly, I think they're right.
You're spending 40 hours a week at some shitty place so being able to enjoy it is something amazing.

But here am I, with a shitty desk job. The only enjoyment I get is reading some webnovels when I have nothing to do.

William King
William King

the hell you talking about?

Dominic Thomas
Dominic Thomas

I think they're working on it.
I really would like a real doll with a dollfie face.

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

part of the board culture
yes
small
what?

Dominic Russell
Dominic Russell

they could but that would go against the general idea of realdolls

implying that a real doll dollfie wouldnt be pic related

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

Studying is pretty much free where I live, so I'll go and study Japanese next year because working sucks. Which means I can avoid working for 3-5 more years.
It must be nice living in communist Europe. Except for all the muslims, of course.

William Williams
William Williams

I was just fishing for (You), heck, I post in those silly waifu threads from time to time and had pic related drawn in a secret santa christmas card
imb4 pretending to be retarded

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

There is life after death.
Maybe.
The world is covered in aliens we cannot perceive
Maybe.
Maybe.

You cant prove any of them, or disprove them. The only correct answer is to admit you dont know.
Do you choose baseless hope over evidence?
Get fucked, you arrogant cunt.
Evidence, you just admit that you cant prove anything, and now you talk about how you are somehow on a side supported by evidence?
There is no difference between an athesit and a thesist, you're both declaring you are right and have "evidence" about a matter you know nothing about. Fuck it, I will say religious people > atheists, simply becuase they resort to "muh faith", instead of people who claim to be backed by science and fact, but have none.
I was joking about the Swedenborg thing, I read it once and found it funny. I'm not sure what happens after you die, and I dont care as I cant change it, I'm going to die and whatever happens after that, happens.
How is their hope any more baselss than your "evidence". Please give me the proof.

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

They're right only in so far as "it would be nice if you did" rather than "everyone already does" and "if you don't your life is going to suck". I have a job so I can live without having to share my space with someone else, and so that I can buy what I like or go out with friends when asked to, not because I find fulfillment in it.

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

Maybe.
Most like definitely not, because anime and with it waifu are created on earth, in Japan. By people.

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

It's pretty fucking nice.
I don't go outside so I don't really care how many niggers come here.

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

I cant wait for the skynet scenario, only all the robo waifu's will protect their "creepy" lovers from the robotic apocalypse showing robots and organics can live togehter.
Those bigots who got in the way of love will be murdered by terminators designed to look like waifus.

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

And?
Do you know how big the universe is?
You think other life cant exist, and there is no chance there could be a race of pink haired humanoids with larger eyes?

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

We must destroy robo waifu

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

There might be a race of pink haired humanoids with large eyes, but I'm 100% sure that they'll NOT be voiced by your favorite seiyuu.

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

Have you ever thought about how much of your waifu is really her seiyuu? The emotional tone of her voice that reaches that certain part of your heart and makes it tickle, that's a real person's emotional voice. A real person's voice made my heart tickle. I looked up pictures of her. Completely average looking, but I sort of feel something for her anyway. Its there. My waifu. Inside of you somewhere, real person.

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

To give credence to anything you are told is foolish. If someone called Bill tells you they have a Pikachu in real life, in their house, do you believe them?

The correct answer is not to admit you don't know, as if it had real plausibility, it's to say 'prove it.'

And how is the question of the afterlife any different from the question of Bill's pikachu?

The burden of proof doesn't fall on empiricism to prove their isn't a life after death, no more than it does to prove Bill doesn't have a pikachu.

When you make claims unfounded by evidence, you must prove it.

Or else it remains a baseless hope.

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

I've given up on 3DPD and I never gained an interest in waifus. Only eternal involuntary romantic solitude for me.

Man this thread looks like shit with all the blatant newfags shitposting.

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

This shit is all I have left. Can't wait for zoggulus rift so I can escape this reality.

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

general idea of realdolls

You are right, realdolls ARE typically marketed to creepy middle aged men who have not heard of anime.

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

Thanks for the pasta

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

who is this semen demon?

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

There will be life after death

What are the chances of your brains molecules forming themselves to their old structure long after your death? Bloody small but they have a eternity to do that. At some point it will happen.

Also lets assume that there is an alien civilizations out there. There has to be right? We can assume that some of them will reach the stars. Some might become powerful as our god in the bible. Are you sure they wouldnt resurrect humans out of their benevolence?

Then theres the whole multiverse theory. Also we currently assume that our sentience comes from our brain and its chemicals. This is told to us by the chemicals in our brain. We could be in a vidya game or some prisoner training program without knowing

Universe is filled with uncertainty. I would say that odds of after life existing are fifty sixty

Aaron James
Aaron James

Really nigga

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

See I sort of felt like that until I actually met her, then suddenly they were both completely detached and I no longer had any drive to ever meet her seiyuu again.

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

Deep inside they don't love their job. They say so to make themselves feel better, and probably to put pressure on you as well. Especially when you are talking about some boring government desk jobs.

I'm sharing an apartment with a few normalfags with different jobs, I've been with them for quite a while so we do talk like bros. Nobody actually says they love their job or it's the passion they like to do or something. They think of it as something necessary so they could get paid and support their family. They aren't even doing shitty jobs like some desk jobs but they are engineers and they are really well paid. They do complain about working hours and if they could spend more time with their family.

Mason Long
Mason Long

I went to florence just to take a picture of St. Giorgio.

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

Hagrid.

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

that thumbnail looks a lot like a different hagrid

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

It's a newfag. Don't respond to it.

not uploading the picture with the filename and leaving it at that
You shame me.

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

Ok thanks user.

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

Have you ever actually worked? I don't mean getting paid to do stupid tedious shit, especially not behind a desk. I mean actually doing work, like mass times acceleration times distance, some real-ass prole shit. I think these sorts of jobs are naturally more intrinsically rewarding and probably where more of the people you hear talking about their job being rewarding are coming from. Keeping yourself in shape is an easy way to look at it.

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

hello fellow Turanid nomad!

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

I'm a technician, if I could go back to neet I would

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

I would imagine that there is a big difference between a standard typical "mcjob" and the kind of job you're talking about which sounds like a post-university job or a "I've worked with X company and made my way up the ranks to a 'real' job" job.

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

real job
No such thing as fake jobs user. All jobs are real

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

I've been a software engineer, though I'm currently unemployed. I understand that doing work that has some actual use in the real world is rewarding but I wouldn't say I love the work. I still prefer living a free NEET live as I am now where I can endlessly "rewarding" myself as I want. I know those are different kind of rewarding but you get my point.

The problem is my savings couldn't support me forever so I have to get another job.

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

As long as you're getting paid and receiving an income and that sort of thing, yes, but I hope the difference in job types was understood by you.

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

You guys are all small-time compared to him.

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

We need realdolls with anime faces, not that uncanny valley shit.

Cameron James
Cameron James

I did take it seriously a few years ago. Indulged in all her merch and stuff. Then it all came down on me as I was getting more and more broke. I clang to someone who doesn't exist and realized that earlier than I thought I would. I respect the people who are still going strong without facing yourself with the truth that she is just not real. It just hurts too much.

I went and burnt most of my waifu stuff later on,hoping this would change anything. I got robbed a few hours later as if she was saying Fuck you for not believing in me.

Nowadays I don't have a waifu. Just a favourite character. I hope I can distance myself like this to keep me from spiraling into waifuism once again.

Dylan Scott
Dylan Scott

re-enlist in the military because she's military herself
I think it's pretty serious business.
I mean actually doing work
Does working with military aircraft every day count as real work to you? Because it is rather rewarding to see them take off once you know your work on it is done.

Jacob James
Jacob James

You are right. I noticed this about myself too. When I started to watch anime, I watched it for the plot and sought out the best anime I could find. But slowly, I started to watch stuff that wasn't all that good and lowered my standards. Then I started watching seasonal stuff, found Sup Forums and obsessed over "best girls" in shitty shows.
How to turn back? Quit anime? Quit Sup Forums?

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

mfw I can't even draw mai waifu much less make a statue

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

Why would you turn back? It's fun.

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

That is the same of all hobbies. When you start you want to just do the best/most effective stuff. As you get more experienced you want to experience all parts of your hobbym

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

Because it is rather rewarding to see them take off

Exactly. And you've got a purpose, some measurable value to other people.

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

Nice try, but I have a protective anti-bullying shield.

Zachary Kelly
Zachary Kelly

I live very comfortably with my werewolf girlfriend. I travel the world, and started my own business that is doing very well years ago. After all that hard work that was mainly because of her, we can both enjoy the finer things in life. I would not want it any other way.

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

But I feel kind of like a heroine junkie, who needs to watch anime and shitpost about it on Sup Forums every day to get his fix.

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

Whoops, forgot picture.

Anthony Rogers
Anthony Rogers

It does you no harm, so why should you care? Do what you like and enjoy yourself while you can, that's what life is all about.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

I will never have enough self-esteem to take my waifu out into public

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

Heh, we do like to party.

Enjoy life people...

Liam Long
Liam Long

Believe me, it really can suck at times. Nothing like a 12+ hour shift out on the flightline while it hasn't dropped anywhere below 90F. But I chose to do this for my waifu, so I'm not gonna complain.

I'm grateful for your lack of animosity or memeing. Most people here would say I fight for Jews or call me a welfare queen.

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

Jeez user, be careful.

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

Well, that escalated quickly.

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

release date: ??/??/????

William Long
William Long

You have a good waifu at least

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

Well you are right I guess. Here have my waifu, feel free to rate/hate.

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

Whats up with the sugar?

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

free from the chains of duty and contributism
You must be 18 or older to post here.

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

Creepy loser

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

still having Christmas lights up

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

And that is only a starter.

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

I feel obligated by my parents to not delve too much into waifuism. They just want a normal child. I can't do that to them.

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

When you make claims unfounded by evidence, you must prove it.
When you make claims unfounded by evidence
Like there being no afterlife?
Or do you mean claims other than yours.
Again, you dont know what happens after death, to pretend you do is foolish. You generally seem like a cunt, you have this smug shit about not beleiving everything you are told, then you yourself make claims without proof and are basing your idea of there being no afterlife based on things others say.
Again, prove there is no afterlife. You claimed to another user that there was no afterlife. THe burden of proof falls on you, as you are the one who made a claim, now you're saying you dont have to prove it, others have to prove there is ana fterlife, even though following this chian we can see your post wqas the first to make a claim. Look I'l even link you to it.

Now it's up to you, prove there isnt one or admit you dont know a damn thing and are just as bad as religious people who claim to know what happens after death.

As for Bill's Pikachu, I cant confirm or deny it's existance. But I dont care either way.

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

Ballsy motherfucker. Here I was gonna say that I had you beat on the motorcycle pic, for having my commander once see my daki during a room inspection, but that right there, I couldn't get away with that. Excellent work.

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

Who says you have to tell them?

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

Is that a ghost in near the door on the left side ?

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

commander sees daki during room inspection

Bet greeting him from then on was either awkward or he high-fived you everytime, and you both got hit with fraternization.

"Morning, sir!"
(Fuck, it's this guy) Carry on. Don't fucking salute me.

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

Based.

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

You guys don't want to know how far down the rabbit hole I go for her. I stock, ship and bottle wolf urine to be used as an animal repellent because of her.

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

I don't understand

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

I even sell a good many pallets of it to Japan to be used in a Municipal Park where they can't put up fencing because it would distract from the Aesthetics.

Colton Young
Colton Young

Wolf urine will attract another wolf for territorial glory

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

omnic crisis here we go

James Wilson
James Wilson

That's sad user but I can sympathize. Honestly I don't think waifuism is helpful or harmful. It just is. Whatever you get out of it is up to you, for better or worse. If some people find it more fitting for their lives, that is totally fine by me. It's the people who get so offended at the idea and have half-baked, cartoonish ideas of how we are, who are the fucking problem. I.e normalfags.

Then again normalfags always been the problem with hobbies as a whole. They don't like anyone getting too much into one thing that's not other people. Doesn't matter what it is. The crux is, they rely on other people for validation of their life choices, so they naturally can't grasp that some people can stand up on their own and don't seek acceptance/praise, but rather personal nirvana.

Ayden Gonzalez
Ayden Gonzalez

OK where is this thread going

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

I love wolf-girls too. Sieg heil, kameraden.

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

Help me.

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

That's my business people. I work almost solely in wolf urine now and it wouldn't have been possible if I hadn't been thinking about her and decided to give it a shot. Now I hardly have to work because I have two employees and the world is literally my playground to go and explore. I owe it all to her.

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

Nah man he was actually cool as shit with it, we started talking about DBZ and DxD right after that, but his favorite was my oshiri mousepad. I don't get in trouble at all and do good work, so he's not gonna look down on me.

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

you will never douse yourself with authentic wolf urine when fucking your waifu in VR

Fuck, you are indeed on the next level user.

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

I stock, ship and bottle wolf urine
Have fetishists gone too far?
Why is wolf urine even sold?

This is almost as strange as the thread where a guy once talked about fingering his pet cougar.

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

I find it fascinating that waifus, an abstract concept that came straight out of Japan, is gaining such a foothold in the West. Almost like reverse-colonization or something.

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

Is that the light or is your occupation badge gold?

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

Based fucking commander. You're a lucky trooper.

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

You may get this often but what exactly is the market for wolf urine? Wildlife biologists for calibrating tests? I can't think of much else besides uh, something else (do furries buy it?).

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

Never ever

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

not having christmas lights around
user...

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

You're a lucky duck, user. I'd kill for financial stability.

John Ross
John Ross

Have you taste it?

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

Well, I created an avatar of her in Second Life and modded a great many games with her likeness. So maybe I have. But I don't kiss and tell.

Nah, not with wolf urine man...

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

This is just your business right? You got the idea from her, but you don't use it for anything personal, right?

Right?

Adam Stewart
Adam Stewart

My claim isn't that there's no afterlife so much as it is there's no logical reason to believe there is one.

Contrary to what I said here

I don't know 'with absolute certainty' that there's no afterlife, in the same way I wouldn't know with absolute certainty Bill doesn't have a Pikachu.
The lack of empirical evidence makes them equally likely and it's foolish to humour notions that fall outside empirical knowledge as having any real probability.

Something that you must understand is that you only need to substantiate a claim if it contradicts contemporary empirical knowledge.
Claiming there is no afterlife is not equivalent to claiming there is as the former is compatible with contemporary scientific human knowledge whereas the latter is not.

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

Or actually hold on, is this it
?
Like say, rangers and farmers can spray it to lure wolves towards/away farms or nature preserves etc? If so that's fucking clever to stockpile it for that.

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

I'd watch this.

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

they're holiday lights, not christmas lights

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

so this is what forced memes look like

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

It's just the light. You should know how yellow the lights in AF dorms tend to be if you know that's an occupational badge.
He's the best, shame that I'm gonna be getting a different commander next month.

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

It's not a new concept exactly

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

Semantics.

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

Its pretty scary how things work dont you think?

David Clark
David Clark

We do have fun though.

Wolf urine is a predator urine. It can be used as a repellent for Animals such as deer and other small varmints. if they smell a wolf in the area, they generally leave really quick. They can identify it's a predator's urine. Now I could bottle or ship barrels of coyote, wolf or bobcat that I buy from my supplier in Canada. Wolf is the most popular though.... Even though I don't think it makes much difference.

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

Yeah, the lights are pretty yellowish, even in my newer dorms. Also, why the bus driver's cap?

Jack Young
Jack Young

An afterlife doesnt contradict anything. No one knows what happens after death, stop pretending you have science on your side, you dont. Everything after death is, and will always be a mystery until you yourself die. Any claims theistic or atheistic about what happens after you die are baseless.
Human science doesnt mean much as we knew fuck all about most things that are now considered common knowledge e.g viruses, gravity, etc. We have things we still dont know about like fark matter and dark energy, then you have things you will never know about like free will/determinism and the afterlife.

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

not Semetics
Oy vey

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

Looks like fun user!

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

NEVER EVER

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

Yeah, they're always getting cycled out or getting promoted. Nature of the beast.

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

why the bus driver's cap?
Looks snazzier than the flight cap. What base you on bruh?
Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst here. Jersey sucks.

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

Fascinating. Shit, how was I not aware of this?

I grew up out in the country and we hated the fucking deer eating the flowers in the garden and the gophers digging up the veggie patch. Totally should have bought some.

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

this whole thread

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

Deer mainly cause tons of damage to plants. If you can't put up a 7 half or 8-foot polypropylene or fixed knot fence, you gotta use predator urines.

Or putrescent egg based repellent products.

I know my shit. Or piss may that it be. :)

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

Get Out Normie

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

Honestly, outside of commanders and honor guard, people laugh at those. Forewarning.
Buckley AFB, CO

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

How can you even take it further than jacking it to sadpanda? Do you just completely lose your shame?

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

I have dedicated a nice sticker and a little figure in her honor, but that's about it.

OP's picture is taking it too far IMO.

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

The burden of proof lies on he who makes the claim. If I claim that there's a cosmic teapot orbiting the sun you don't assume it's true because you can't prove it. We see no evidence of the afterlife therefore there is no reason to assume it exists.

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

Someone taking piss fetish too far

Easton Moore
Easton Moore

Can't use windlight settings

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

The free will/determinism ship has already sailed, we know now based on research that electrical impulses in the brain precede an action before a conscious awareness of that action does.
In any case, it is something tied to the empirical, the physical brain.

The afterlife is like telekinesis or witches living in woods, a mere fantasy. Would you have me prove there are no witches who can evade detection through magic? Or that Bill hasn't got a pikachu?
It is not productive to force people to prove silly notions like these aren't true, that's why the burden of proof falls on those who believe in them.

A belief in the afterlife does not.

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

Not him and I haven't been following your discussion very closely but I don't understand how an after life would even work.

How does the universe differentiate between life and not life? If I break a USB key does the data on it go to heaven? If part of my cognition go away(because of brain damage) do those go to heaven without me? If it were possible to upload to replace your brain with a mechanical one like in GiTS and it broke would I go to heaven like the data on my USB key?

It just seems like a very anthropocentric idea, that only works because we can visualize it without thinking about it too much. Like anime physics.

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

Normie
Lurk more or go back to /r9k/.

James Evans
James Evans

Oh did I tell you I really really like Liru? I even scripted a bot of her that I can do things with in virtual reality in Second Life.

Easton Green
Easton Green

Thick Idols.

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

I love seeing circlejerk crap on my TL.

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

tfw no figurine of her
tfw only towel is the only official merch
My waifu is not obscure just unpopular

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

Me too user, me too.

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

Disregard that last sentence, that's an error.

This user articulates well what I'm trying to say.

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

Burden of Proof (the concept that I am assuming is being alluded to) is not nullified depending on "contemporary empirical knowledge".
However, most people don't seem to understand Burden of Proof, nor do they follow "contemporary empirical knowledge". Hell user, do you think most the general populace actually researches their opinions?

Gravity is a theory, user. Basically all-but-confirmed but still a theory, nonetheless.

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

Thankfully he's staying on base, he's just getting moved to a different unit and billet.
I've gotten mixed reactions about it. Some think I'm high speed, others just think I wasted my money. Color me surprised with that base, never heard of it up until now, since I thought Peterson was the only AFB in Colorado. I'm a 2T2, what's your AFSC?

Leo Gray
Leo Gray

This shit again. Make Sup Forums Great again! We need more threads with fun memes and MAanga

Hunter King
Hunter King

we know now based on research that electrical impulses in the brain precede an action before a conscious awareness of that action does
Do you have a link to a study? I'd love to read it. Not that I think you're wrong or anything but I'm curious to actually see the actual hard proof.

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

high speed

Wyatt Fisher
Wyatt Fisher

This thread turned out much more interesting than the usual Sup Forums fare (mostly due to Lirufag). How often do you hear about the benefits of harvesting wolf urine? That puts a real smile on my face, thinking there is some awesome guy probably thousands of miles away from me out in the boondocks who formed a successful business inspired by his waifu.

If you don't recognize that it's quirks like this that make Sup Forums great to begin with, well, get out.

Henry Price
Henry Price

If I claim that there's a cosmic teapot orbiting the sun you don't assume it's true because you can't prove it.
No, I dont assume anything becuase ofr the following
It doesnt effect me either way.
If it did effect me, I cant really change it.
No confirmnatiuon or denial is needed. If you can observe something, and change is possible focus on that. Things beyond observation and control are pointless. Let's pretend now that somehow we all found out that there is objectively nothing after death, would it change anything? Not really becuase you're still gonna die. You could argue it changes how you live our life, but none of that really matters, because you will end up the exact same. Non conscious, where the world wont matter, and if you think it does matter, everyone will just end up like you in the end.
We see no evidence of the afterlife therefore there is no reason to assume it exists.
We see no proof otherwise. All you have is a bunch of people who beleive there is no afterlife. Meanwhile there are many people who saw the world and reached a different conclusion.

Either way it's existence is irrelivent. I just hate people claiming to know X, when they have zero proof.

Cooper Baker
Cooper Baker

Not trying to be a dick here, but high speed is getting awards, and accommodations. Whole airman concept, airman of the quarter and all that. I'm a 1C6.

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

I love her so much... Help me Sup Forums...

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

I miss her Sup Forums it's hard when my boyfriend lives so far away but she's so close. I feel unfaithful to him but I love her so much, holding my daki makes me happy.
I wish I could share a pizza with her ;_;

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

Benjamin Libet was the psychologist who advanced this line of research. Look into his work.
The contemporary psychology scene heavily favours determinism as being valid over free will largely because of it.

It's not absolute, of course. I'm not going to explain in great detail, but there's the notion of a conscious 'veto' to actions determined before conscious awareness.

Alas, my time-zone now forces me to go to bed.
My hope is that perusers of this thread will remember the cold, absoluteness of death next time they see Ashley and know there is no life after death.

Goodnight Sup Forums.

Thomas Butler
Thomas Butler

It always baffles me that free will is still a thing. I mean, from a logical standpoint alone, it doesn't make sense. Where should your decisions come from, if not from processes in the brain that interpret the situation and form a decision based on it's structure and previous experiences? God? But then thats not free will either. I have to admit that it is kind of counterintuitive, but if you really think about it, it doesn't make sense.

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

fuck off

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

Yeah I know what it means. The implication is that they think it gives off the impression that I'm high speed, since it's not a required uniform item for most.
Were you the spacer who posted a few months back and said a bunch of your crew watched anime too?

Austin Green
Austin Green

wew lad!

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

She's going to help me change the world!

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

Thanks, but I've moved away from Sup Forums years ago to 7chan and other online forums. Not many imageboards anymore.

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

That's not how logic works. You need some kind of empirical reason to form a hypothesis otherwise it's baseless and irrelevant. Believing there is no afterlife is reasonable because there's no evidence that one exists. Believing there is one is illogical for the same reason. Actually believing in things that are completely beyond our empirical understanding is literal insanity.

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

That's interesting to know since I'm a psychologist. Would certainly make sense.

I'll try to do a little researching later tonight then. Thanks for the tips, user. Good night.

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

I've posted a few times about it, so it's possible. Not really in waifu threads very much, though.

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

Me too user...

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

There can't be too many /a/irmen so my guess is that it was you. I wish my career field had more weebs and nerds in it.

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

It's a shame the ps4 [email protected] game is just 765 and many of the good CGs and MLs will remain like, 1% as fleshed out as Namuko Pro.

Or maybe not a shame because I really love some of the 765s, but a console CG game would have been ace.

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

how is this related to anime
another quality thread

William Moore
William Moore

I have a very small penis

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

Wasn't this thread about waifus?

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

Top fucking kek

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

I shaved my friend's dog once.

Benjamin Anderson
Benjamin Anderson

Eh, I try to not talk about it too much. Hiding powerlevels, and all that.

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

No one is claiming that there's 100% possibility that the afterlife doesn't exist, just as no one can claim with absolute certainty that god doesn't exist.
Simply put, given everything we see in the world and our knowledge and experience it's much more reasonable to think that the afterlife does not exist rather than otherwise.
There's absolutely no evidence to be found that the afterlife exists. Surely you can agree that this very lack of evidence tips the scale more in favor of the non-existence of the afterlife rather than otherwise.

Sorry user, gonna borrow your Ashley.

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

Is that my ex-premier? What is old berlusca doing in a waifu thread.

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

tfw you will never be president of russia and receive kissu from kuroneko
why was I even born

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

Tell me about her. birthdate, height, weight, likes and dislikes, etc.
Show me your powerlevel.

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

Seriously what is Sup Forums problem with this post? Assuming the user doesn't literally call them his waifu then why do you care who he sexualize and fantasize about?

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

I'd help you newfags get the fuck off this board

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrSS058pjWw
hiding your powerlevel in the Air Force, ever

Brandon James
Brandon James

Ellipses is a valid and expressive punctuation mark

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

How do you feel about tildae used to express something being said cutely? Like if someone said "waii~" for example?

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

I think that's Silvio Berlusconi, ex Prime Minister of Italy and their own Donald Trump.

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

I was an AT out of Whidbey Island Washington for my 4 year Navy romp years ago.

P3's. So yeah, I was a navy airman.

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

Thanks we all needed some wolf urine.

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

probably read the OP.
then realize it's a shitpost
then realize it's probably not going to be deleted because self-moderation is so fun and effective!
so then there are the replies
it's all garbage, just keep scrolling next time

Angel Green
Angel Green

I remember when I was in we used to call the Air Force. The Chair Force. But nah, I respect you all. Just a lighthearted joke I'm sure you got something for Navy Airmen too.

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

Hooyah from an airman, sailor.

Kevin White
Kevin White

In Nala's voice... "Pinned ya again!".

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

stop...

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

It's fine in translations when it's used to denote cutesy japanese constructs which can't be translated directly into english. It shouldn't however be used for original english text because it doesn't mean anything.

The ellipses however is meaningful in english just like an exclamation or interrogation mark. I don't understand why people here don't like it

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

Because it's used the same way an emoticon would be.

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

Anyone curious how you harvest wolf urine?

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

Oh it looks like putin to me but I guess his face is largely obscured

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

It was a nice distraction when I was a teenager and depressed (god fuck me I've been here too long) but nowadays I've come to accept that I don't care about real life relationships in the slightest. It's quite liberating, actually.

Dakis are still fantastic though, even from just a comfortable sleeping perspective.

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

Actually that depends on how you interpret the knowledge and experience you have gained. Since, as far as I'm concerned, there is no physical evidence for or against the existence of a god, I look at how people act and compare that to how they should be acting if they are nothing more than slightly more intelligent animals. I feel it is pointless to state any conclusion I have reached via this method on here but the point I want to get across is that, because we aren't working with absolutes, it's ridiculous to say that coming to one conclusion would be far more reasonable than coming to another.

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

In informal writing ellipses denotes hesitation, pause or trailing off. By that logic an exclamation mark is also used the same way as emoticon.

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

hey ben

John Lee
John Lee

Become a programmer and openly discus the best anime of the season with your supervisor.

Hell there was a SMSgt that worked in the office next to mine that was an actual wizard. He had a den with a wall to wall bookshelf filled with manga, a Mikasa butt shot as his laptop background, 2 cats, and 0 girlfriends.

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

the more I read,the more I smile.

Levi Price
Levi Price

Why are you smiling?

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

Hell there was a SMSgt that worked in the office next to mine that was an actual wizard. He had a den with a wall to wall bookshelf filled with manga, a Mikasa butt shot as his laptop background, 2 cats, and 0 girlfriends.
Now that is an SNCO being a good role model.

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

Cosplaying real deal
Glad to see that other people use these things to their full potential too
While cleanup is hard, the experience is worth it

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

just makes me happy to read, that's all user

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

he has to defend why he has to use ellipses on Sup Forums
This only shows how new you are

Connor Price
Connor Price

The more I read, the more I laugh.

Julian Gonzalez
Julian Gonzalez

This.

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

you'll get used to them. and there are anime style ones too, although they're not as technically advanced.

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

Not at all. It's stupid.

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

giorgiote?

Joshua Green
Joshua Green

if you think about it, some of these waifufags x waifus relationships are healthier than a ton of normalfag x normalfag relationships

I'm not a waifufag but I think I would probably have more respect for one than someof the people I know which are in relationships and nothing but toxic shit comes out of it. Making a family and settling down is something from another planet to them and they spiral down into degenerating themselves on the course of their relations most of the time.

so if you think about it, your character counts more if you were to determine if a relationship is pathetic or not.

your waifu makes you a happier , better person? you're better of with her unless someone better comes along, no fucking reason to lower your standards along with yourself even if it is a fictional being.

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

ponytails more voluminous than the head
I want to touch that hair

Jayden James
Jayden James

your waifu makes you better person?
Except that for most cases they don't.
In most cases people are just virgin neckbeards who live off welfare and/or their parents money as a full (or at least part time) NEET life style.
These people won't clean their rooms.
They won't shave.
They won't take a shower.
They will barely go out.
They won't work, won't try to get a better job, won't improve their lives at all.
Few are the cases in which someone actually treats their waifu as if she was a real person.

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

Where to cop?

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

The point he's making I think is that having a waifu in and of itself doesn't cause or contribute to those qualities. Even if that neckbeard who doesn't shower and lives off his parents money didn't have a waifu he'd be just as pathetic a person.

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

Probably the largest reason I have stuck so long with having a waifu, and not actually pursuing any other relationship is as you said how toxic all the other relationships around me I see are. Even if they're just in minor ways, the controlling aspect, the lack of let and live to them and how much its usually about the status itself drives me away. Rather than liking the person for who they are there's lots of attempts to change the other into someone they like. Even if that isn't present, there's instead concessions made to just accept who they are instead of looking for the best, why would I want to settle? If by some miracle I do meet (and yes I go outside and socialize so it could happen) someone who is exactly like my waifu I may well pursue such a relationship, but the chances of that happening are next to nil, because ideals are ideals because they don't exist.

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

I think this thread shows that having an anime girlfriend CAN be a benefit to SOME people's lives.

Easton Long
Easton Long

What evidence do you have for any of that? Or are you just making baseless assumptions? Myself and most other waifufags I've encountered use their love as motivation to better themselves. Just look at the thread

John Taylor
John Taylor

In most cases people are just virgin neckbeards who live off welfare and/or their parents money as a full (or at least part time) NEET life style
[citation needed]
Go back to whatever website you came from, newfriend.

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

Is that real cocaine

Ian Long
Ian Long

Fucking kill yourself

Mason Green
Mason Green

this my nigga right here

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

According to Google, the image was first posted last November. It makes perfect sense there were kurismasu lights up.

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

Pretty sure we're all just in a hyper real simulation myself. Makes the idea of an afterlife much easier to buy into, it could easily just be another simulation you get thrown into to see how you react.

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

I don't even care anymore but I give a shit if you talk shit about her

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

One of the benefits of having an obscure waifu

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

Having a waifu, dakimakura and onaholes or going down to the YMCA to molest and have sex with prepubescent children like I use to do years ago. Which do you prefer?

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

Why do you feel the need to absolutely have a special person in your life, be it waifu or 3dpd?
If a guy is happy with his life, has interests, is healthy and is living to the fullest, wouldn't he be happy even without a SO?
My point is, if you've got life figured out, you can be happy even if you're single (of course, if you find someone, you could be even happier but that's beside the point. And it should be someone you're really compatible with, not just a fling, otherwise you actually risk worsening your quality of life).

If you aren't a balanced person when you're single, I find it hard to believe having a relationship would make things better. It would be unfair for the other person if only them had to support, mentally or otherwise, their partner.
Of course you could tell me that waifus aren't real, they don't have feelings or rights.
But then you'd have to admit how pathetic a life with a cartoon character would be.

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

You sure are a special snowflake

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

You don't choose to fall in love

Jonathan Parker
Jonathan Parker

Yes, but you and your partner can choose to get together or not.
Obviously a 2d waifu doesn't have a choice in the matter.
That's why the majority of people here have waifus after all.

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

For a while I didn't, and I wasn't looking for one either, it just happened.

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

What precisely is the difference between being in love with a 2D character and having a waifu anyways?

Jason Evans
Jason Evans

Because, contrary to seemingly popular belief, humans are actually social creatures and loneliness/solitude has shown consistent negative health effects for us.

Not that there is anything wrong with being a reclusive person as far as "judgments" go but being completely okay with this is actually a minority opinion.

Angel Price
Angel Price

just a question of math/possibilities that she randomly has the same voice.

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

I have a Sinon figma. that's it.

William Lopez
William Lopez

Never said anything about being a total hermit.
You can, and should have close friends, the more the better.

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

I briefly use to hang out with Macaulay Culkin. He thinks Misaka Mikoto is hot. I told him she's just in middle school and he laughed.

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

then gtfo off and take your shitty 3dcg pictures with you ffs

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

Ah shit, I've got a friend who is a weather forecaster for the navy down there. He has no access to the internet from his dorm so he hates it down there.

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

what's wrong with that girl? does she have a skin condition or did she really take it that far and modify her skin to look smooth?

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

lad...

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

Can someone explain my cat/dog girl fetish to me? I find it highly attractive on japanimation girls. Not so much real life girls.

Some people think it's ingrained in our nature from the old times.

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

I think it might be ingrained in our childhood from anthropomorphic cartoons

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

But I wasn't allowed to watch cartoons until I left for college in 2005. In fact, we didn't even have any channels except for PBS. And even then we only watched the PBS news hour at 8 after the chores were done.

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

technically advanced
What's considered technically advanced when it comes to fuckdolls?

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

Oh god I'm so sorry

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

What kind of household did you grow up in, user? Can you elaborate in more detail about your upbringing?

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

still hasn't beaten Xillia 2

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

Real female fucked me over. Now I just live for my waifu that won't ever fuck me over. Simple as that.

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

I wish I could into waifuism so easily.

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

Beef and dairy farm. Scottish Highland beef cattle and registered holsteins. I went to college when I was 24 after I save up enough money. I grew up in the 90s. We did have dial-up internet a year or two before I went off to college though. I had a u.s. robotics v.90 modem. Ha.

I remember flying into town to pick up groceries or parts for our machinery or cessna and going to the comic store to watch anime and pick up The Uncanny X-Men comic book subscription.

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

Because 2d is cute, 3d mimicing 2d is disgusting attention whoring.
It doesnt help that the only girl I knew who ever nyaa'd and wore cat ears was fat and a fan of Naruto.

It's also easier to just focus on yourself. Other people are a risk, and there are many ways to be happy without them, with less chance of being fucked over.

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

Well yeah I was born in '90 myself and remember dial-up internet you are now manually hearing the sound from logging in through AOL but I didn't have the insane restrictions you seem to have had. I had other woes of my own growing up but that's beside the point.

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

try putting cat ears on a cow
it might be more your speed

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

My life was unremarkable, not terrible. I dont remember much, but you guys need to look on the rbight side. The 90's were great, a time before all this no fun allowed bullshit about offending people, content could be made that was seperate from politics, anjd if you grw up now you would probably be one of those kids watching letsplays or other eceleb trash, with a minecraft notebook and minion backpack.

I'm glad I was a 90's kid, it let me grow up with the peak of cartoons, tv and videogames. I also prefer the 90's anime artstyle.

Kids these days wont even know the joys of staying up late to watch toonami because they had no internet and wanted to watch GiTS, Big O, etc.

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

Not that level

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

Honestly user I think we are all feeling a little humbled after this thread.
How can we honestly say we love her if we wont buy wolf urine?

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

Except the clean up. The Having to wash out the cum-trap is probably disgusting. Especially if you don't do it immediately after the fact.

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

when they moved YYH to 5am

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

Especially if you don't do it immediately after the fact.
Given this is the site where someone left a cumrag long enough to grow mushrooms, I highly doubt it would be clean inside. Inside ould also be dark, moist...
I wonder how it would translate in terms of disease.

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

When they made Big O season 2 end on a cliffhanger and never made season 3
Thanks AS.

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

It's your fault that you're waifu a slut

the same applies to 3dpd women too

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

I'm starting to think that the only way I can protect something I care about is by not touching it.
I love people like you user, and I'm sure you will find someone, 2d or not, who likes that too.

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

It's scary how I were playing with the thoughts to start a reastaurant at the same place where she worked. I first wanted to take the huge plushie with me. Then my delusion got more and more messed up but I didn't realize it. While I thought I was doing things like these,I was subconciously ought to destroy my life because I depression still hadn't let up. Of course when people saw me posting here about the one I called waifu,people would encourage this behaviour but it doesn't look that bad to them. But each experience with waifuism is unique so others will be perfectly fine while others aren't. And then there people like Melonpan who shits on everything you love and almost makes you quit dealing with anime at all because of the cringe.

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

Those tits are pretty sweet. I wouldn't mind having one.

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

mfw there are actually philosophyfags on my Sup Forums

now we wait for the thomas aquina fag

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

that's smoker not crocodile, you damn marine scum

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

Now I'm not a philosopher, but try to sell me on a philosophy excluding stoicism. They dont seem all that practical (excluding stoicism).

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

I wish there were more infants and toddlers with huge tits. I got a second hand CPR toddler and put a onahole in her and fake tits from Jlist but that's not enough. I want a real well made toddler sex doll with huge knockers.

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

sigh

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

First wolf urine, now this.
OP is a crazy magnet.

David Carter
David Carter

I miss her.

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

What the fuck, dude.

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

smoker_excited_to_go_fishing.jpg

Dominic Russell
Dominic Russell

Relationships fail because of projection.

To achieve total acceptance is impossible, because love is a projection of an ideal onto the other person. When the person deviates it causes unconscious tension and that aspect of compromise.

Why fall trap to this? With a waifu the relationship achieves perfection simply because the ideal never degrades. In this stasis its the closest one could reach to the purest form of love.

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

Claiming there is no afterlife is not equivalent to claiming there is as the former is compatible with contemporary scientific human knowledge whereas the latter is not.

Bullshit, it means the exact same thing
You die, you don't know what happens. End of story. Science can't prove jackshit about what happens after you die other than the effects it has on your body. Other than that we don't know jackshit about whether there's an afterlife or not, science and nothing else will ever be able to confirm or deny that.

There have been people who were clinically dead for a few minutes before being brought back, they could explain stuff to you like what the floor below them looked like.
And then there's people who saw nothing at all.

Stop assuming things.
I know I'm replying to a 5 hour old post

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

There are loli and fairy onaholes, I don't see why you couldn't get a custom doll made.

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

Diogenes of Sinope, the father of cynicism, who's teachings eventually lead to stoicism after a couple generations.

lived a minimalist lifestyle while calling people out on their uppity bullshit

When asked how he wished to be buried, he left instructions to be thrown outside the city wall so wild animals could feast on his body. When asked if he minded this, he said, "Not at all, as long as you provide me with a stick to chase the creatures away!" When asked how he could use the stick since he would lack awareness, he replied "If I lack awareness, then why should I care what happens to me when I am dead?" At the end, Diogenes made fun of people's excessive concern with the "proper" treatment of the dead. The Corinthians erected to his memory a pillar on which rested a dog of Parian marble.

The term "Cynic" itself derives from the Greek word kynikos, "dog-like" and that from kyôn, "dog". One explanation offered in ancient times for why the Cynics were called dogs was because Antisthenes taught in the Cynosarges gymnasium at Athens. The word Cynosarges means the place of the white dog. Later Cynics also sought to turn the word to their advantage, as a later commentator explained:

There are four reasons why the Cynics are so named. First because of the indifference of their way of life, for they make a cult of indifference and, like dogs, eat and make love in public, go barefoot, and sleep in tubs and at crossroads. The second reason is that the dog is a shameless animal, and they make a cult of shamelessness, not as being beneath modesty, but as superior to it. The third reason is that the dog is a good guard, and they guard the tenets of their philosophy. The fourth reason is that the dog is a discriminating animal which can distinguish between its friends and enemies. So do they recognize as friends those who are suited to philosophy, and receive them kindly, while those unfitted they drive away, like dogs, by barking at them.

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

Empiricism is the opposite of logic dude. Logic is based on rationalism: the idea perception is unnecessary to the pursuit of knowledge; that all things can be derived from introspection and internally consistent deduction based on fundamental truths unfettered by the physical.

I know you'll just call me edgy, but what's your rebuke to solisism or pure idealism? How do you trust what you see?

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

Virgin neckbeard
Nope, I'm neither
Won't clean their rooms
What guy likes cleaning?
Won't shower
Do it everyday
Barely go out
To work yes, with 'friends' no because they are all poorfags nor do I like to go out.
Won't work
I have 2 jobs to fill up my time. I pay all my bills and still have tons of money for waifu items.

The reason I don't have a real girlfriend is because women where I live all are shit. They get knocked up, leave and take money. There are few that are actually good people. Too many sincerely good guys hook up with total shit women, and I see the result. I do want the whole 2.5 kids and a nice house, but what's the point when there are too any shit women out there?
I've had my waifu for like 6 years or so, daki at 4 years, and I haven't looked back since.
Oh and sex is overrated. If you really want to try, go to CL. There are plenty of faggots that you can fuck with or without rubbers. The only real difference in the feeling is if you do it raw or you make the girl cum with your dick. Other than that it's same.

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

I've never cummed inside a girl over 8 without a rubber. It's just asking for trouble. Not sure why some guys like them older. Sure, you have to use Astroglide but their is a major difference in quality of the fuck. It's more about them being easier/lighter to physically manipulate.

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

I've never cummed inside a girl over 8 without a rubber.

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

Is that a bad thing?

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

Diogenes is said to have eaten in the marketplace, urinated on some people who insulted him, defecated in the theatre, and masturbated in public. When asked about his eating in public he said, "If taking breakfast is nothing out of place, then it is nothing out of place in the marketplace. But taking breakfast is nothing out of place, therefore it is nothing out of place to take breakfast in the marketplace." On the indecency of him masturbating in public he would say, "If only it were as easy to banish hunger by rubbing my belly."

Diogenes best Greek.

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

is that one those kikestarter shitty opensource laptops? or some shit

waifu become real implying she would not be effected by the real world and fuck you over

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

Uwah! My head hurts!

David White
David White

Post pics.

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

That is not a weeboo.
He's 千葉P who's 2ch-er at newsoku board.
I wonder how he's doing now.

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

working with military aircraft
How's that like?

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

3d

eww

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

seconded

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

And with the effort of finding those good women, it's jsut not worth it.
Live life how you want and if you meet someone, great. But making an active effort to look and not being able to live satisfied and happy alone, thats where people go wrong and end up miserable.
or you make the girl cum with your dick
How would this change the feeling at all?

I've never cummed inside a girl over 8 without a rubber.
Pedophiles are on /tv/, you have the wrong board.

I know, but I think stoicism is better than cynicism. Stoicism is just more civilized.
Still I appreciate him for laying the foundations of the best philosophy to ever exist. Shame it's hard to put into practice.

Julian King
Julian King

stoicism is more civilized
you mean bastardized

Ryder Thompson
Ryder Thompson

that filename
everytime

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

No, I mean refined. Cynics werent productive. Unless you live in India you need to accept shitting on the street is not ok.
Stoics can be civilized or barbaric, cynics can only be uncivilized due to being shameless.

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

"How far you take your waifuism Sup Forums?"
300 posts later
Posts about bottling wolf urine and Christmas lights
I will never not be amused about the inability of not going nuts and beyond in this site.

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

a eternity to do that
overlook your gross improper use of the article "a,"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_universe

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

Also,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Rip

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

Fuck waifus, Husbandos ftw

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

It's why we are all here forever.
If people werent free to post their insanity without being tied to it, or if the discussions were more structured this place would never be as fun.

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

You should visit other imageboards. I have seen lunacies that make Sup Forums look like Facebook on infinite chan.

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

tfw have to choose between backlog and waifu
Doushio

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

Nagato
Shimapan

These dolls are a strange thing, but at least the guy has taste.

James Edwards
James Edwards

mfw this entire thread

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

stop waifuing ecchi or hentai characters, ya doof.

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

or you make the girl cum with your dick
How would this change the feeling at all?
Because it gets tight and convulsions in a way ass can't.

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

I do.
Limiting yourself isnt fun.

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

1 out of 100 is still a lot of people, user.

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

Seeing these images for example, are what got me to lurk /adv/.

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

And because it's a rare chance for me to post these, last one.
This also ties into the threads topic, this is why I ignore 3D.

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

Got a pic of that thread?

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

the pleasure of being cummed inside

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

I dont, sorry.
Just those 3 images as a reminder to avoid 3d.

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

Thanks man. Nothing like getting redpilled on sluts

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

I dont like the term "redpileld", it's /pol/ territory.
I just view it as reminding myself why the waifu path is correct.

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

Feels good to be President of Russia

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

Don't be silly, not all girl are like that idiot.

Carson White
Carson White

Artificial academy or something like that m8?

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

t. wikipedia user
If you actually knew anything about Plato you would be fapping to the Form of the Good instead of your waifu. It may help to imagine that the Forms are all high school girls and Form-of-the-Good-chan is the school idol.

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

Don't be silly, not all girl are like that idiot.
But thats the thing, how would you know?
People can look normal but be freakish behind closed doors. I'm not going to take that chance.
In HS I still remember how slutty lots of girls were openly, so the stuff they hide would be worse.

I dont like taking chances, unless I know 100% I would never date a girl, and thats stalkerish bullshit, so I dont want to do that. I'm fine with 2D.

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

People can look normal but be freakish behind closed doors.
Just like you... No one is perfect, just grow up already

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

It's funny, because I have a similar mindset but with girls being inevitably bitches rather than inevitably whores. Probably largely contributed to by my co-habiting with my sister and her boyfriend. She's perfectly likeable in public but a complete cunt at the house to her boyfriend and he just takes it because he expects women to be like that. No thanks.

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

all high school girls
t. pedofile

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

Different Soecies of animal
Contains very feminine physical features that appeal to us
Has a "cute factor"
Relies on a master

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

Age of consent is 16 in most places user. And looking is free.

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

in the same way I reject 3dpd and reality

absolutely very serious.

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

No shit, did I say I was perfect?
I'm not, and my issue is simply not knowing others. I know myself to a degree, but others are a mystery. It's more of a trust issue, I dont want agirl who fucks dogs, or is a total bitch.

Both are an issue. My view on the latter comes from the failed relationships of my friends around me. I mean really failed, as in girls getting thousands spent on them and then cheating. Fuck relationships, people cant be trusted. If anyone trusted me I would see that as a sign of poor judgement. I think I'm trustworthy, I just think trusting those you dont really know is a bad sign.

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

I wouldn't touch a high-school girl with a six foot pole. 5th grade is the sweet spot and right before they get corrupted both physically and mentally.

Elementary School girls are the best lays.

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

Heh, forget it. I don't know why I even try. Good luck

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

Pics/video in question?

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

It's always kind of funny trying to divine if posts like these are from edgemeisters posing to stand out or third worlders.

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

Of course not, silly, that's illegal! There aren't any sort of deviants on Sup Forums that would dabble in anything that would go against the law!

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

Ever watched ghost (soul) in the shell (body)?

the existence of soul is easy to prove. cut your arm, and you're still "existing", even though your arm is gone. the consciousness "you" is not composed of your face, body, torso etc etc. and no, it's not your brain either.

the problem is what happens to your soul after you're released from your prison that is your flesh.

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

I don't think the fact that you can cut off your arm and still be conscious is really much of a proof that the soul exists user. You'd need to be able to prove that you could lose your brains functions and still be aware and yourself to even get close to proving something like that.

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

This thread needs more Magipoka.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page