https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0
https://youtu.be/rLAkZk5UB7o
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Battle_of_Guadalcanal
https://my.mixtape.moe/hefsnp.mp3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sujF161hziE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_6LvKWy5vo
Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

I'm hardly an expert, but wouldn't diving around a shipwreck that you know nothing about like this be extremely dangerous?

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

It's done in rescue operations, but sending divers in is dangerous. A diver died while working on the shipwreck of Cosca Concordia for one.

Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson

I'm going to marry Shiro

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

There are people who couldn't identify a Kongo class battleship from the bridge superstructure alone

really?

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

Girls, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You've fought bravely, proudly for your country. You're a special group. You've found in one another a bond that exists only in combat, among sisters. You've shared cabins, held each other in dire moments. You've seen death and suffered together. I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You all deserve long and happy lives in peace.

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

Before you correct me and say that it's a battlecruiser, the nip called it as such and I will stick with that reclassification.

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

WASSUP FICKI FICKI

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

Discuss.
You first.

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

Haifuri Hiei > KanColle Hiei > Arpeggio Hiei

Robert Harris
Robert Harris

bad visuals
garbage characters
retarded plot
GuP's special needs little sister is a mess. Sad.

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

it's a Mike episode

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

they see your ship

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

Aww they should've kept Mashiro lost somewhere in the deck and dedicated the next episode to a "search and rescue" shenanigans featuring Mike and her crews.

Something like the movie Poseidon.

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

Is English even your third language?

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

At this rate Musashi will be the final boss, because the girls are always distracted by sidequests.

Shame, because I was expecting Musashi to be the mid-boss.

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

Shiro needs to receive a penis to eliminate her bitchy attitude.

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

Well we know who the villain is now.

Ryder Diaz
Ryder Diaz

Unfortunately, Mike's idea of a family only includes females.

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

She is indeed rubbish.

Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

She probably just doesn't like cats.

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

QUALITY

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

More shots of Marikouji, Absolutely lovely.

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

Mike will beat the friendship into her.

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

I'd normally complain about slideshows, but this time it's okay.

Luke Barnes
Luke Barnes

I haven't really been following this since Episode 3.
How yuri is it?

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

Other than maybe Mike and Moka you'd need the goggles pretty bad.

Jackson Rodriguez
Jackson Rodriguez

How about the silent girl and the genki/boyish torpedo girl?

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

WEW

Brayden Nguyen
Brayden Nguyen

They're going to fucking tease us with a 5 second scene of Musashi doing absolutely nothing in the fog, except to look menacing.

But every episode will be about the Harekaze girls dicking around and getting distracted by sidequest of the week.

William Nelson
William Nelson

Ulithi Atoll
They are getting pretty far from base. Do you think they're gonna chase the Musashi to the Philippines where she historically sank, or to Guadalcanal because MUH IRONBOTTOM SOUND?

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

When they showed us the last shot of Musashi in episode 4 we saw it in episode 5, so if the last shot of this episode was the Musashi then we should also see it next episode. They mentioned how the Musashi was getting close to the mainland.

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

Shouldn't it be other way around?

Alexander Diaz
Alexander Diaz

wow that may be the ugliest foot I have ever seen in all of 2D

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

Nowhere close to Ironbottom Sound yet. They have a significant way to go. Harekaze can reach Truk by next episode, maybe.

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

captain screams and cowers from lighting
Why is she the captain again?

William Wood
William Wood

highschool girl traumatized by childhood memory
You should ask Yamcha that

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

Luck.

Luke James
Luke James

Half a season is plenty of time to get to Ironbottom Sound. Don't tell me you expect them to confront Musashi before the final/penultimate episode?

Dylan Scott
Dylan Scott

How many penises were inspected that day?

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

I don't expect the Harekaze to get to Sibuyan Sea, Jake.

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

I thought this show was nice earlier, but now I am just getting upset.

This is why women should never be allowed onto a naval vessel, they are completely incompetent and care about petty things more than they should to the point that it affects the voyage

Charles Ortiz
Charles Ortiz

inb4 they reference Leyte Gulf and Taffy 3

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

I wonder what it feels like to have salt water shot into your ass and pussy

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

They are kids in training.

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

Alright, be honest, would any of you feel the temptatiom to have a sniff?

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

You really think too highly of male if you think that we aren't petty. Nips brutally punish their own sailors for discipline yet they are totally incompetent in damage control, leading to disastrous results during the war, where ships that could've made it didn't get to go back home, and hundreds of sailors go down to the bottom of the Pacific.

By the way, you kind of make Francesco Schettino on Costa Concordia and the whole crew of MV Sewol sound even worse than highschool girls, faggot.

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

Implying it's not going to end with the reinforcement from the US arriving as the calvary and it's Taffy 3 with the newly developed prototype airplanes.

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

Mike pls

Charles Young
Charles Young

You and your fucking fetish belong in /d/

Brayden Wood
Brayden Wood

It's normal for fags who never worked at sea. New sailors can do shit so retarded it makes your brain hurt.

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

Which part?

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

No they're all ugly.

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

Mike only thinks of Shiro as a friend. Her only love is Moka.

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

inb4 last episode the american carrier fleets arrive and every girl dies due to Hellcat/Helldivers

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

Cute!

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

hellcats/helldivers
they don't exist. Nice fanfiction.

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

Come on , dont be a nerd, Hiei's bridge had a much different profile from her sister's, if anything it looks more like a Yamato class.

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

For now.

Alexander Bennett
Alexander Bennett

That pic looks disgusting

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

implying the US didn't ban them on Japan
implying the cause for the sinking of Tokyo wasn't the third nuke

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

These two are hilarious.

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

Trashy.

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

implying

Dominic Walker
Dominic Walker

Let me guess, hooyah?
I'd sniff the tan one's.

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

Dude, The Yamato class were the biggest and most powerful battleships ever made, how is that the Musashi being the final boss is disappointing to you?

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

That's an unwomanly way to sit

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

Isn't rain salty too?

John Martinez
John Martinez

user chan kuro just want to hug shiro

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

Just because Hiei was used as a way to prototype the bridge of the Yamato doesn't mean that you get a free pass as you can clearly identify the Type 94 fire director visible in plain sight there.

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

No buy my cum is

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

Spot the saboteur in that pic, probably the mermaids didnt came to rescue her family when she was young son now she hates them and want to destroy them from inside

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

Are you retarded? Is this a serious question?

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

A FUCKING CAT

These two need to be thrown overboard.

Jackson Sanders
Jackson Sanders

Her parents are behind the virus

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

How are the sales for this show?

John Howard
John Howard

That's some bad fucking pollution you're living with, user.

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

Remember all the hype for this show?
Oh man what a dark twist
Oh this actually got serious
Oh man someone's going to die
I'M THE CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP

And here we are. Fucking hell.

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

Decent bait

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

mmm what'cha saaaay mm that you only meant weeeell

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

Thank God nothing of this happened.
Threads would be unbearable.

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

Nobodies did die though. Mike's parents for one.

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

It's getting more serious. This episode had much less SoL than usual, and Kuro is plotting a mutiny and shit.

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

Like I said dont be a nerd, to the untrained eye that does not mean anything

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

I just want cute mermaids doing cute mermaids things.

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

Dont remind me
I thought we were going to have political deals, a coup, WW3, all with a training school getting caught in the middle of it

Then all of sudden
MIND CONTROL HAMSTERS LMAO

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

Why is there a Bismarck Sea in New Guinea?

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

What hypocrite. Mind control hamster is bothersome yet Costa Concordia is a-ok to you!

Jayden Bennett
Jayden Bennett

There are no males around. Why would they care?

Brody Lee
Brody Lee

mmm whatcha saaaaay? mmm that you only meant weeeeeell? 'course you did mmm whatcha saaaaay?

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

German protectorate of German New Guinea

Ethan James
Ethan James

No this series is not going nowhere. Any resemblance of a serious story was thrown out the window the second mind controlling hamsters came into the picture.

I still had hop and was thinking the supply ships that came for them were going to invade their ship and murder them in person, but nope.

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

You fags were just stupid. Nobody died in YuYu either.

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

I still had hop and was thinking the supply ships that came for them were going to invade their ship and murder them in person, but nope.
Ow, the edge.

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

going nowhere

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

The most popular movie franchise of all time has space microbes that give you magic powers.

What the fuck are you idiots complaining about?

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

Not even nobodies die in YuYuYu though. Not the case in Haifuri as of this episode.

Carter Young
Carter Young

Convince Shiro to go back into a sinking ship
Don't even care enough about the cat to keep it when Shiro brings it back

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

OT != Prequels

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

I agree with everything you said but really none of that matters anymore when the screen time is filled with more qt anime girls than you can shake a stick at.

Josiah Stewart
Josiah Stewart

Was this a doll or a corpse?

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

again, avoiding the fact that nobodies have died in the course of Haifuri.

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

Original had space teddy bears.

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

Literally nothing wrong with Ewoks. It shows how the Empire's arrogance bit them in the ass.

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

Careful not to spill cheese from your Hot Pocket onto the keyboard

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

Mall mannequin

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

sucks to be you. I don't eat on my meme mech keyboard. I have better sense than that, and I don't do it for free.

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

Literally nothing wrong with Ewoks

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

If you're talking about Misaki's parents, I'd like to remind you that Fuu's and Itsuki's parents were killed in battle against vertexes.

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

They needed another connection to WW2, might as well go with the "cat named after famous IJN admiral" angle again.

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

*teleports behind you*

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

Salt in vagina. I wonder how it feels.

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

How appropriate for trash to be literally butthurt.

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

So they do have bidets.

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

There's a battle of Tsushima reference too. You have to be this Japanese to get it though.

天気晴朗ナレドモ浪高シ

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

The show is going somewhere, but it's happening very slowly and in the background so they can focus on cute girls doing cute military things

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

Not so great at all for the merchandise on sale so far and they way overproduced on it too so now are essentially having to bribe people with benefits and events if they buy enough of it and redeem the receipts so they can sell some of it off. Something like 56,000 yen worth of purchases to attend some mystery event at Gamers in August and similarly if you buy one of the figurines from the Aniplex Store you get some unnamed bonus. Nothing has been released BD wise but unless they find the right degree of pandering it's on pace to sell about 5K first week for the first volume.

Keep in mind this is also in Aniplex/TV Tokyo's big saturday blockbuster slot and thus has received by far the biggest marketing push of anything to air this season. It's pretty much never ending much like Aldnoah/Zero and like that show it's clearly aiming to be the big hit of the season and to be on par with another hit franchise, in this case Girls und Panzer.

Why they didn't just wait until they were absolutely sure they had a hit before making this insane amount of merchandise I don't know but it's starting to look like Aniplex's own Gundam Age tier disaster right now and unless they have their own equivalent of Gundam Unicorn in the mix to offset it this year I don't really know what's going to happen. At least Aldnoah/Zeros producers had the sense to wait and see what happened before they put the planned model kit line into production and cancel it it time. I'm sure they can still cancel some of the merch or massively scale down on production of it if worse comes to worse but you can really tell what this was planned to be even by looking at it. Something like 500 pieces of merchandise just to start.

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

I`m dissapoint with episode.

went to sea
lost all water
don`t have desalination onboard
engeneering cannot into simple desalinator with bunch of pipes and hoses

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

Just trying to survive....

Lucas Foster
Lucas Foster

It won't cope with the demands. You can't produce 1000L of water like that. Stop being delusional. They can make ramune and whatnot, but desalination enough for flush toilets and laundry? nope.

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

They can make ramune
Are you dumb?

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

psssh... nothing personell... kid

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

In most of military ships salted water used in toilets.

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

They expected the Kantai hype to carry this show. Which is pretty stupid of them, since none of the famous ships of the IJN are given much screen time.

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

Most of modern ships used salted water in toilets.
Also they had a lot of heat from boilers, so they need only condencer unit.
Also also their main water loot open, so the must have water treatment for make-up water for boilers

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

No. I am dead serious. Ramune takes advantage of CO2 that's used for firefighting and damage control, and most ships of the IJN had ramune production capabilities in WW2. If you don't know this, then you are the dumb one. Anything that's a cruiser and above had Ramune machine onboard.

However, not every warship could make ice. Yamato was one exception.

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

water loop
self-fix

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

she was drawing MALES
MALES got their dirty penis-feet in the FUCKING HARUKAZE

LITERALLY
DROPPED
THAT SHIP WAS A SHIP FOR CUTE GIRLS, NOT FUCKING BARBARIAN MALES

Cameron Green
Cameron Green

The most preordered and marketed bit of merch was the PVC of Mike from Megahouse which went up for sale about a week ago and debuted at #9 before sliding all the way back to 229 barely a week later. Honestly the shows biggest problem right now is it has way too many fucking characters and if it's only 12 episodes which I'm pretty sure it is since Rewrite or Qualidea Code takes it's timeslot in about 6 weeks then it's in entirely the wrong format and should have been a visual novel or something.

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

So, what's the deal with Kuro?
Is she yandere for Shiro or something?

Christian Perry
Christian Perry

So that thing at the end of the last episode was completely skipped over.

William Sanders
William Sanders

Also, let's not forget they built the Tosa- and Amagi-classes, which would potentially have similar pagodas after a rebuild similar to what the Kongos, Nagatos and Fuso/Ise-class received.

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

I felt bad for her.

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

MUH DICK

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

implying they aren't alive and happy they don't need to take care of that disaster of a "captain"

Misaki was a mistake.

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

She didn't take long to give up on her life

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

Trash please.

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

Finally, a good episode. Mike's backstory felt too forced though.

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

She always had the cat for emergency food.

Benjamin Lopez
Benjamin Lopez

I want to fuck the bad-captain out of Mike

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

Mike will make everything better.

John Evans
John Evans

So not fucking her at all?

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

So she loses her flashlight, and than gives up to die with a kitten next to her. Not really a good showing there Shiro.

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

it's a ________ episode

Fuck off back to /tv/ and kill yourself you cancerous shit.

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

So cool.

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

She's stuck in a pitch black tunnel on a sinking ship. That's as good a place as any to lose all hope.

Jordan James
Jordan James

Aniplex's ever active marketing machine has carried a lot of meh shows pretty far is the thing. I'm not counting it out entirely just yet considering they are going full desperation mode with the marketing and benefits schemes on it now, but considering there's probably only 5-6 episodes left I'm really not sure what the show itself can do to change anything that it hasn't done already besides maybe a big action set piece at the end. Volume 2 just got an event ticket yesterday as well. At the moment though it mainly just looks like damage control and a recovery strategy since I've never really seen a producer have to initiate what is essentially an event ticket exchange scheme to try to move merchandise, usually if something is popular people just tend to buy it on their own because you know...they want it.

It's going to be a good test of just how much their marketing machine can carry a meh show either way in the long run. The funny thing is I'm not sure it's made a difference either way.

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

As expected, trash will always be trash

Justin Long
Justin Long

We Arpeggio now.

James Edwards
James Edwards

Can a salt water bidet wash sand out of a vagina?

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

Most KanColle fans are probably playing the arcade machine on top of buying KanColle merch.
Defintely not an Appregio situation.

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

Tfw you expected epic ship battles, mutiny, death Harekaze on the run
Tfw it's just cute girls doing cute things on a ship afterall

Why'd they even bother giving us that twist at the beginning acting like it wasn't going to be about cute girls on a cute ship if they were just going to dissolve it into this at the end

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

Except Arpeggio was actually quite popular. Enough to get a movie that also did well and have it's merchandise do fairly well too so not really sure what you're talking about.

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

Aniplex marketing to get people talking and paying attention. It wouldn't be the first time they've blatantly mislead and confused people with their marketing.

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

Cry more bitch nigga

Ayden Price
Ayden Price

He's saying Arpeggio gained a boost in popularity and sales after the cross over event. Arpeggio was popular before sure, otherwise the manga wouldn't have gotten an anime adaptation, but the cross marketing helped.

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

wants to be a sailor
manages to become captain of a ship
scared of thunder and lightning
This is getting out of hand.

Blake Ramirez
Blake Ramirez

Was this scene supposed to be funny or something?

Samuel Sanchez
Samuel Sanchez

Paying attention isn't your thing, huh?

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

I'm about to die in a dark ventilation chamber in a sunken ship with a cat I don't even like
QUE THE "I'm so unlucky ;_;" JOKE!!!

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

When did the scared of her own shadow girl go full lesbian for the captain?

Liam Collins
Liam Collins

muh trauma
She still runs screaming from lightning like a ninny. How somebody so incompetent got chosen as captain is a mystery.

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

sup trashfag.

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

Well this has a crossover event with Ange Vierge for what it's worth, the struggling Sega TCG that's getting a commercial adaptation by Silver Link next season written by the Aldnoah/Zero guy. The planning on that already looks so bad and so cheap they couldn't even afford to get Kana Hanazawa and Saori Hayami to reprise their roles for the anime and it looks like they just won't be using their characters. Yeah the anime is kind of in a really sorry state that way right now.

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

Why is Mike such a fucking shit?

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

Kuro please go.

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

Trashposting prohibited.

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

That's pretty sad and sounds like a failure that should just be cancelled.

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

Aniplex confirmed for bros[/qpoiler]

Great episode. But we really need some naval warfare, now. Looks like it'll be next week.

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

I'd rather have some navel warfare.

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

Haven't watched the episode yet, so Shiro-chan dies?

Blake Green
Blake Green

Yes.

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

Kuro gets NTRd

Cameron Bailey
Cameron Bailey

Use ctrl+S

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

show is about girls trying to become Blue Mermaids, the female equivalent of the coast guards
why aren't they fighting on ships 24/7?

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

Arpeggio had a lot more advantages than Haifuri when it came to turning into a merch seller than Kantai hype. A established manga, unique character designs(mental models), and IJN ships being front and center.

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

She's unstoppable.

James Parker
James Parker

Read again.

William Howard
William Howard

Every girl on this ship is waifu material.

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

nobodies would care about the navel as opposed to naval.

Jack Sanchez
Jack Sanchez

Can someone tell me why Misaki and Mashiro suddenly started acting unfamiliar with each other this episode?

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

Is this Nanoha?

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

muh professionalism
muh serious bloomer business

Isaiah Ortiz
Isaiah Ortiz

Realizing it just now?

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

It started ep 6 because of the row at the end of 5

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

On episode 5 Misaki said her best friend > the crew and Mashiro implied she was a bad captain.

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

Those stupid anons that argued that the helipad on the LCS was a stupid animation error since they don't have helis in-universe

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

It's too late, they're all hers.

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

Can't you read mood between characters? It's obvious why, ffs

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

expecting user to be capable of reading the mood

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

Mike: sobbing with relief that her crew member is okay, and was miserable because she couldn't personally help.
Shiro: Fucking shit captain reeeeeeeee
Trash: Fucking NTRing slut reeee

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

Mate, she definitely secured Shiro as being in her harem in this epsiode. Now there's only trash left.

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

Buy they didn't act that unfamiliar in episode 6 and 7. Either that or they didn't have enough interaction.

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

Having girls with proportions and variety in designs instead of just sameface cutesy moe art helped too. The girls looked so good the CGI didn't even really bother me much. It's like the same sort of effect I get from playing a Tales of Game really.

James Green
James Green

She didn't call her Shiro-chan in any of those episodes.

David Richardson
David Richardson

I want Capitan Mike to make me her property.

Lincoln King
Lincoln King

Can someone please make a stitch?

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

They started in six, in case you didn't notice.

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

They did, Mike stopping calling her shiro-chan

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

In the familly?

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

Are you chinese?

Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

She's gonna go berserk by rats and do bad things

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

You can pinpoint the exact moment she realizes she is an inferior flat chest.

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

anyone got a screenshot from that episode of the pacific where all the marines are showering in the rain?

Brayden Wood
Brayden Wood

Is this a running gag?

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

Yes. They pander to fetishitists.

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

I want them to use my mouth as toilet.

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

Someone make a .webm of that scene

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

Oh fuck, please tell me that we're going to have more scat fetish discussions

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

I want their runny shit to make me gag if you know what I'm saying.

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

How can other girls even compare?

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

rip dead loli

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

Still a mall mannequin.

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

Hands off dude.

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

I don't know, first tell me what's special about her in your eyes?

William Butler
William Butler

Best three seconds of the episode

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

You can pinpoint the exact moment she realizes she acquired a boob fetish

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

How can asian women even compare?

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

Well look where you are

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

Okay multiple questions
1. Did they/why did they just skip the whole self experiment + findings from the episode.?

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

Get out

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

2. Will she be the on-board antagonist or jealous crew member, for the rest of the series or will she make up with the captain?

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

They try not to be too linear in the storytelling.

Also check out those flying shadows behind her knees.

Liam Flores
Liam Flores

What's the matter?
Can't stand your genetic inferiority?

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

Mike shall get all the girls.

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

3 How comes that shiro-chan is the only one wearing a different top than akeno?
Sure Akeno gets the hat but why is her top even though captain, the same as all other crewmember?

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

VLC

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

I know one of you made a stitch of this.

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

i was using mpc but it wouldn't (ok last pic was unnecessary) take it with subs.

David Green
David Green

What makes this pose so erotic?

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

Make it yourself you lazy fuck

Oliver White
Oliver White

this episode said nothing about why doc was injecting herself with antibodies in a dark room
next episode will probably forget about Kuro as well

Fuck.

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

Dirty, unwashed Tama and Mei

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

She tested it, it was a success, she gave it away.

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

That's exactly what I though at this very scene
I wish I could sniff them thoroughly

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

Tama and Mei have become really good "friends"

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

That face she makes when she get's some air

Kek

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

Did you even watch the episode?

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

I thought it was because washing your hair with seawater really makes it matted and gross?

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

Tama
Coincidence?

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

stream
kek
I'm at the verge of vomiting

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

It's a nickname.

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

But why were Hime and Momo there?
Why didn't she tell everyone what she was doing?

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

Doc seems fine, doesn't look like the antibody has side effects.

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

not him, but they made a fuzz about her self injecting the "virus" but it's only gets mentioned in the end with a "yeah these are the findings and here is the antidote".

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

exterior shot of harekaze in the storm had it bucking around, but the interior everything was perfectly stable.

exterior of sinking ship has 40 degree list, interior everything is perfectly upright.

Surely I wasn't the only person bothered by this?

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

Didn't a dead girl float up in the background while they were diving down to the hull breach?

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

Did they smash clams?

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

Still a mall mannequin.

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

HAHA ,time for more shit "muh moka" captain.

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

Oh that's possible, but then again, using saltwater to shower makes your hair smelly and your skin sticky, so I guess it'd be "Smelly, sticky ( and slightly salted ) Tama and Mei" which is sounds like an improvement

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

I would lick her deformed feet.

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

Hands off!

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

Maybe the findings are confidential?
The events of this episode were pretty hectic so I think there was simply no time to show it.

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

I was just pretending to be retarded

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

Oh that's possible but washing with salt water makes your hair smell and your skin sticky so it'd be "Smelly, sticky ( and lightly salted ) Tama and Mei"

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

no time to show it.
So you mean it's kinda same with this scene

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

Fuck off idiot

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

They will reveal the responsible antigravity hamsters in the next episode.

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

why doc was injecting herself with antibodies in a dark room
BECAUSE SHE WAS FUCKING BITTEN

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

Yeah, but she could've called everyone, or at least the captain or Shiro in this case.

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

Best captain.

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

Has anyone got that safety video about pressure difference or something when diving? It was about being stuck against holes because of the water pressure.

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0

Never fucking dive.

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

It was mostly treated as a joke. Still, it's a shame that they didn't expand on it only because she's a background character.

It seemed like an important plot point, but whoops, can't waste any more screentime on that, better spend some more scenes on awkward drama around the main group and MC's pointless sob story.

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

Why is she so perfect?

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

Can't even blow.

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

Shouldn't captains go down with their ship? What was that disgrace doing in the Harekaze's medical bay?

David Powell
David Powell

I guess most of the doujins will take place in the toilet.

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

Poor crab ;_;7

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

Maybe they know people don't like the mind control rats and are only showing the bare minimum of those parts.

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

If you're thinking about matching shells as an euphemism for lesbianism then I'll have to disappoint you.
Shells in that context are 貝 while artillery shells are 砲弾.

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

Would it really hurt to get the built bidet spray salt water up your ass and cunt?

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

inches
foot
lbs
Post again when they make another video with actual units of measurement.

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

mike running around molesting the crew
Classic mike.

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

Mike would never cheat on his wife, Moka.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

マジかお前?

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

Moka's dead, Jim.
They've only tested the antibody in the initial stages of infection.

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

Miracles don't die.

Robert Cook
Robert Cook

奔騰出す

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

Was she an orphan too?

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

So the last ship in the fog, was it Hiei or Musashi?

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

My mom was a Blue Mermaid!
Let's ponder this for a while.

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

日本語でおk

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

She didn't have it though did she? It seemed like she had barricaded herself in the bridge.

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

Maybe she retired.

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

I thought she deliberated got infected to test the anitbodies.

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

…to the bottom of the ocean.

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

reddit

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

If her mom died on the job why would Moka be so eager to be a Blue Mermaid too?

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

Because she wants a connection to her dead parents.

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

Fucking all night long.

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

The kid just realized they are fucked up.

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

Seems like a deadly connection.

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

Moka's mom is in the navy too?

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

It is fine, he didn't run off the ship first before everyone else. He is doing Ok.

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

Bu..but they are both girl

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

Do Japs really do stupid shit like this?

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

he never showered in the rain
Wow.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

Rescue work is pretty dangerous
you and I will have a huge family
will
Implying Mike wasn't just imagining things
hull number 102
no crest on the prow
fore turret is a double, not a triple

I don't know why people are sperging over the bridge when the turret is a dead giveaway

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

Someone post marines showering in the rain.

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

Feels pretty good man.

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

Ahhh thanks user.

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

https://youtu.be/rLAkZk5UB7o

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

Not showering in the rain
Memes aside, that feels fucking good, try it once.

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

Why isn't she mad that she had to go through all this shit because they carelessly caused a severe misunderstanding?

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

he never ran almost naked out in the rain
You didn't live.

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

That's unprofessional.

Luke Gomez
Luke Gomez

Shock. She was just pulled out of a life-threatening situation, she's not gonna be thinking clearly for a short while.

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

The IJN had plenty of battleships with 2-gun turrets, though.
Kongos
Fusos
Ises
Nagatos
And then, last episode talked about Kaga (Tosa class), Akagi (Amagi class), and Kii, all of which were planned to have two-gun turrets.

It's easy to tell that it's not Musashi. It's more difficult to tell what it IS, though. For that, you have to look at other clues like hull designations and bridge structure.

William Rogers
William Rogers

The hell was even up with that guy's eyes?

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

It's easy to tell that it's not Musashi.
Yeah, that's mostly what I was getting at.
Also that it isn't the Admiral Graf Spee, which was my first reaction thanks to the lines right before it showed up

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

They rushed them off the ship before they could describe it any more. The crew should be mad at her for going off on her own, potentially risking the lives of those that will have to come and save her.

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

ara obake desu wa

Connor Green
Connor Green

It's more difficult to tell what it IS, though.
Well no, it isn't since we know exactly what boats are on the move.

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

get the hammer out
mfw no face.

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

STOP

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

HAMMER TIME

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

it's another literally why is Mike the captain again episode

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

The fuck is wrong with this bitch?

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

Y102

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

Kuro will be fixing that soon.

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

She got tired of mountain climbing.

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

Is she slightly drooling?

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

Yes.

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

This episode was perfect

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

So like, how is the Harekaze going to beat the ship this time?

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

Mike will find a way.

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

She has that lesbianism disease.

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

It's getting boring as fuck.

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

Meanwhile, you got the Harekaze's damage control girls with fire axes hacking away at mooring lines.

Makes you wonder what the PT requirements to be a BluMer and to simply enroll in the Yokosuka academy are.

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

The cat parasite thing got shiro.

Brayden Butler
Brayden Butler

Mike will order to use more shells than usual and lure the other ship to do the same during some time, then will trap the enemy and use a special technique to gather the shell scattered on the battlefield and condense them into a giant one to strike the final blow.

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

what if she had female fobia? and started punching girls?

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

It's called fisting.

Cameron James
Cameron James

More like Mike will abandon ship and Wilhemina will take command of her vessel and save the day.

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

Well, let's compare her to the Spee
Thicker armor, heavier guns, higher speed.
Remind me how fast Harekaze is?

Considering the fog though, and the way the hamsters fuck with radar...

They'll probably have an 'oh fuck' moment where they realize who's next to them, followed by frantically juking away through the fog. If Tama can apply her autism to a radar track then she might be able to pull a Taffy 3 and keep firing upon Hiei while safely obscured in the mist.
Torpedos are always an option as well, especially when the enemy can't see if you've launched them or not.

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

Kaiten.

RIP Mei.

Brayden Hill
Brayden Hill

Hiei, with her nine lit searchlights, huge size, and course taking her directly through the U.S. formation, became the focus of gunfire from many of the U.S. ships. Laffey passed so close to Hiei that they missed colliding by 20 ft (6.1 m).[39] Hiei was unable to depress her main or secondary batteries low enough to hit Laffey, but Laffey was able to rake the Japanese battleship with 5 in (127.0 mm) shells and machine gun fire, causing heavy damage to the superstructure and bridge, wounding Admiral Abe and killing his chief of staff.[40] Abe was thus limited in his ability to direct his ships for the rest of the battle.[41] Sterett and O'Bannon likewise fired several salvos into Hiei's superstructure from close range, and perhaps one or two torpedoes into her hull, causing further damage before both destroyers escaped into the darkness.[42]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Battle_of_Guadalcanal

Closing up alongside to the Hiei under cover of fog and disabling her without Hiei being able to counter, of course.

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

They mentioned they were taught theory in middle school, so probably at the very least that.

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

That seems fatal to the crew on the Hiei, will we get deaths next episode?

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

Yourmans

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

The problem is that while that's the most effective approach for a destroyer to take on a battleship besides torpedoes, it's also the one that results in the most 'horrifically murdered teenage girls' count

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

https://my.mixtape.moe/hefsnp.mp3

I like this song.

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

WTF is Yosakoi?

James Walker
James Walker

It's gay.

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

its lesbian
fix'd it for you.

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

What are you, a faggot?

Luke White
Luke White

NOW I CAN'T UNSEE

Captcha: pick the Mountains

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

PTSD Mike when?

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

Latest episode.

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

yet another PTSD show

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

Was expecting /a/non to sing the lyrics, I am disappoint

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

I'm sure no one will get seriously hurt. No one on Harekaze died despite taking a 11" shell directly to the Y turret, and no one on the sub died despite taking a depth charge. Both of the above had high chances for casualties to be taken, but none were because it's just not that kind of show.

They could very well just dump a few shells or torps into the Hiei's rudder and then fuck off into the fog. The real-life Hiei got crippled in her steering compartments and had her rudder jammed, which ultimately led to her being scuttled.

Logan White
Logan White

gooks BTFO

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

You want to learn about Yosakoi?

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

Ami go home!

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

I don't know.

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

Your mounth probably is full of ugly bacteries so nope

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

WTF is this NTR shit Sup Forums? And why is it in my moeshit show?

Ian Young
Ian Young

Add party hard.

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

She deserves it.

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

Even better

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

WTF

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

Why is she so perfect, Sup Forums?

Oh wait, Teutonic blood

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

Literally did nothing wrong.

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

NTR
moeshit show
almost no males

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

She didn't do much of anything yet

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

Encouragement of Mike
Pottery.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sujF161hziE

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

She wants Shiro and it isn't Mike.

You don't need males for that.

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

What is lesbianism?

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

8/10

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

It's a mental illness that makes unsuspecting girls want to eat pussy, but that's not important right now.

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

S2 when?

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

Sorry I can identify Japanase warships only by their shipwrecks.

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

Never ever, considering at the time it broke records for the least amount of sales

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

Oh ami, you'll change your tune once we dictate the terms of your surrender in the white house!

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

But I enjoyed it.

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

S3 when?

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

So did I, user.
So did I.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_6LvKWy5vo

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

Karila never fails to cock my gun, if you know what I mean.
Also this probably ruined Rento's VA career. I loved her voice, so soft.

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

I still find it funny that one poster who keep claiming this is , "edgy".

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

Was it less than 1 fractale?

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

A third.

Nolan Martinez
Nolan Martinez

Thank you for your input.

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

Holy shit, I don't remember it being that bad.

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

Finally Captain Mike learns what it means to lead. I love this show.

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

It sold something around 400-500, making it about half a fractale.

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

I found it funny how she had the time and energy to tie her hair back up again a minute after being rescued.

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

It was already tied.

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

I want to rape Munetaini.

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

Is that incredibly hard to do or incredibly dumb to do? Naive land fag here.

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

Get in line

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

Axes are heavy, ropes are thick as fuck.
Especially ropes designed to hold hug ships in place. Ropes are strong enough that the axe is the best tool for it but springy enough that it's a bitch and a half to actually get a solid chop into them.

Blake Green
Blake Green

I've never done it, but I guess it's not unreasonable to do so if it's an emergency.

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

Don't they have a cure? So would it not be a boarding party raiding the ship and injecting everyone with drugs?

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

You are still expecting anything to carry over and be expanded on. It's just bait in animated form so far. Sad how people expect shit to happen during the whole doctor vaccine thing when the pv before had kettle saying tons of action if happening, yet hardly jack shit occurred.

Kevin Young
Kevin Young

Boarding a ship that's as fast as you are and has guns much much larger than yours isn't gonna be easy. Hiei's only got a 3-inch belt at either end so they could try to knock out her rudder or screws like they did with Spee, but they'll probably try something else because fiction is allergic to the same thing working twice.

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

Why don't they just stick the jets from the jet skis on the zeppelin to make a jetline?

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

What is that thing?

Sex?

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

We are not longer using Manabi straight as a measurement?

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

They can't lose when they have Shima's super aim on their side.

Jace Long
Jace Long

Manabi is for getting another season.

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

So what do crew do if they need to leave dock immediately? Just throw away the rope?

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

Still mad after all these years. Best post apocalypse anime.

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

Manabi line has always been there as the "loss/profit" line, but the unit for measurement has always been 1 frt (883 sales).

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

I can't speak for what the actual course of action would be, but spare rope is something that ships carry plenty of in any case.

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

That's legit pretty terrifying when you think about it. She is all alone, trapped and lost in a sinking ship. She's probably thinking about whether she's going to die when some machinery explodes, or if she's going to eventually drown, or if she's simply gonna suffocate when all the oxygen runs out, as well as wondering when the end will finally come.

Think about all those engineers and sailors who got trapped in their ships when they capsize. They get to sit there behind their bulkheads wondering when it's going to finally break or, if they hold, when they'll run out of air.

Yes? They also cut away anchors when they need to get rid of excess weight in an emergency, too.

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

Fuck retards like kongou.

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

But Fractale saved anime!

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

Slowpoke, but this has to be said:
Yes, that's why they send schoolgirl Blumers-in-training. What do you think they should send? Adult men, you madman?

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

Dying by sea is one of the worst way to go.

Ahhh thanks user.

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

see
for another no-googles-needed case

Asher Green
Asher Green

I'm not really scared of dying by drowning specifically, but the unknown factor is terrible. In Shiro's case, for example, she is in a dark narrow metal tube, on a sinking ship. She doesn't know if the oxygen will run out, if the ceiling will collapse on her or if water will flood it. And worst of all, all she can do is lie down and wait, having lost all hope.

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

Would Mashiro have committed suicide if the Blumers didn't come?

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

Take it easy, Mr. Drake.

Mason Green
Mason Green

Now I understand why I would never serve on a naval vessel. Or in a space vessel. It is for people braver than me.

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

Taffy 3
believing anyone other than burgers care about it

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

implying the nips aren't still butthurt about it

I mean, it takes a special kind of stupidity to lose something like the battle off Samar so spectacularly.

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

Taffy 3 was about DEs believing they are battleships and get so close the BBs can't even hit them.

So capital ship rape by their younger siblings.

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

Former cat owner for her whole life ;_; here. Yes, this triggered me, too.

Jayden Brooks
Jayden Brooks

hands

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

Nips won that battle though.

John Hughes
John Hughes

Note that Kii is probably not her namesake class, though, but rather the planned fourth Yamato. Makes more sense with them namedropping Shinano, but no other names for the Kii-class.

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

Aero RC

Carriers when?

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

Why is the doc the only good character of this show?

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

Kagero-class are rated 35.5 knots to the modernised Kongos 29.

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

How do you expect her to commit suicide when all she had was a dead flashlight and a cat?

Reading about what they found in the wreck of the Kursk was terrible.
The official investigation into the disaster discovered that a large number of potassium superoxide chemical cartridges, used to absorb carbon dioxide and chemically release oxygen to enable survival, were found in the ninth compartment. But the level of carbon monoxide in the compartment exceeded what people can produce in a closed space.[6] Divers found ash and dust inside the compartment when they first opened that hatch, evidence of a fire. But this fire was separate from that caused by the exploding torpedo. This and other evidence found in the salvaged wreck suggested that the crew were killed when they accidentally dropped one of the chemical superoxide cartridges into the seawater slowly filling the compartment.[1]:143–145 When the cartridge came in contact with the oily sea water, it triggered a chemical reaction and flash fire.[29] The investigation showed that some men temporarily survived this fire by plunging under water, as fire marks on the bulkheads indicated the water was at waist level at the time. Captain-Lieutenant Kolesnikov's body was badly burned from below the waist up, and his head and neck were severely disfigured by severe burns.[1]:143 The fire consumed all remaining oxygen, so that the remaining survivors all died,[63] of burns, asphyxiation, or carbon monoxide poisoning.[29]
...Other notes recovered later show that some sailors in the ninth compartment were alive at least 6 hours and 17 minutes after the ship sank.[29] Vice Admiral Vladislav Ilyin, first deputy chief of the Russian Navy's staff and head of the Kursk Naval Incident Cell, concluded that the men in the ninth compartment survived up to three days.[1]:143–145
NOPE.jpg

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

Delete that right now

Jayden Young
Jayden Young

Dead Ivans?
Who gives a shit

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

Make me

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

3 days underwater? In a grave with no way out? I can understand why someone would just off themselves.

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

She could try to use the cat's claws to slash her throat.

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

3 days underwater?
They'll all stink like fish.

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

Thank you for enhancing this terrible feeling of despair and hopelessness I felt during this scene.

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

Try it user, it feels so damn good.

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

ywn watch gangster movie with both of them

Colton James
Colton James

ywn have group sex with both of them

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

Woah, I knew she looked familiar

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

Tags : Femdom

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

have group sex with both of them
Thank god Capt. Mike interrupt them before lights out, else Shiro is going to be sored from both of them dominating her.

David Allen
David Allen

So did the bidet steal Kuro's anal virginity?

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

super hearing
terrible trumpet playing
Tone deaf sonar operator? Sasuga Harekaze.

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

Does that mean she can hear you fap?

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

IT'S A KITTEN

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

The Sonar operator is a string player, not a woodwind person. Not that you care.

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

Which instrument does she play?

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

God fucking damnit every girl in the Harekaze looks so lickable. I want to perform cunnilingus on all of them, especially on Mike

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

This one!
*unzips dick*

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

Isoroku will bang this kitten every night.

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

So what do they do if they have limited toilet flushes?

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

RIP

Owen Long
Owen Long

They just poo in the sea.

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

Her hair tie is huge! In fact it is a brick.

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

Not very nice of Koko & Mi to not share their hair care secret. Even to their fellow bridge crew.

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

It's the perk of being best grills, lowly peons will never know it

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

I am more curious how sonar chan did it.

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

Their en try was cool. COOL.

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

Would you ride into a rescue operation in perfect formation?

And were they deployed off the airship?

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

Probably sped ahead of the instructor ship that deployed the airship

Joseph Nguyen
Joseph Nguyen

That bidet scene
Oh my

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

This show is too lewd.

There was also the panties scene.

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

Directly in the sea? Or do they collect poop up before throwing buckets of it over the rails?

Carson White
Carson White

I'm not an specialist on shitting, so I don't really know

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

It's something you do regularly, and you've refined the way you poop over the years. I'd say you're a specialist.

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

UPDATED HAIFURI GIRLS RANKING
TOP TIER
Irizaki Mei
Yanagiwara Maron
Kaburagi Minami
Nosa Kouko
Marikouji Kaede
Uchida Mayumi

HIGH TIER
Misaki Akeno
Noma Machiko
Irako Mikan
Munetani Mashimo
Katsuta Satoko
Wakasa Reo
Wazumi Hime
Sugimoto Sango
Uda Megumi
Ogasawara Hikari
Suruga Runa

MID TIER
Tateishi Shima
Kinesaki Homare
Kinesaki Akane
Toumatsu Mimi
Yagi Tsugumi
Himeji Kayoko
Ise Sakura
Fujita Yui
Munetani Mashiro
Hirota Sora

LOW TIER
Shiretoko Rin
Aoki Momo
Heki Junko
Takeda Michiru
Yamashita Hideko
Matsunaga Ritsuko

SHIT TIER
China Moeka
Kuroki Hiromi

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

tits and butts of all shapes and sizes
This. This is the most beautiful thing about anime, it sucks that doujins never though.
And trash a jealous trash holy FUCK

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

I want to eat Mina's shit.

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

Oh, no sir. She's got great ears. Her last CO thought she was a security risk.

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

Kinda late here but that's why this show is so enjoyable, just sit back and enjoy the cute girls on a ship. Unless you're a deep&edgyfag, in that case TOO BAD try the next show

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

a haifuri has just released a massive torpedo into an innocent toilet bowl
she gazes upon her creation proudly
she almost sheds a tear as she condemns it to death by initiating a flush
the toilet gurgles uselessly
it won't flush

What do?

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

Get user to eat it 2 boys 1 cup style.

Isaac King
Isaac King

How many Courics was it?

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

Which Haifuri has the tastiest submarines?

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

Mina of course.

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

Dropped when she wrecked her hair.

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

As expected of dirty heteros.

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

I can't tell if you're talking about the weapons department patch or the aiguillette. Assuming you mean the gold cord a lot of militaries use them to denote assistant or aide officers.

United States
The aiguillette is worn on the right shoulder by military aides to the President and the Vice President. It is worn on the left shoulder by military assistants to the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of Homeland Security, aides to the Service Secretaries (Secretary of the Army, Secretary of the Navy & Secretary of the Air Force), aide to the NOAA Administrator, military attachés, General Staff Corps officers, and aides to flag officers.

United Kingdom
Aiguillettes (3rd Class or Staff) are of gold and dark blue, crimson or light blue depending if worn by Royal Navy, Army or RAF officers. They are worn on the left shoulder by, among others, attachés, assistants and aides-de-camp.

日本
陸海空で共通の飾緒としては、防衛駐在官と副官の飾緒がある。

陸上幕僚監部、海上幕僚監部、航空幕僚監部及び統合幕僚監部の副官並びに方面総監部、師団司令部及び旅団司令部の副官並びに自衛艦隊司令部、護衛艦隊司令部、航空集団司令部、潜水艦隊司令部・地方総監部、教育航空集団司令部、練習艦隊司令部、護衛隊群司令部及び掃海隊群司令部の副官並びに航空総隊司令部、航空支援集団司令部、航空教育集団司令部、航空開発実験集団司令部、航空方面隊司令部、航空混成団司令部、航空団司令部、及び航空警戒管制団司令部の副官が、日本国外に出張する場合並びに日本国内において日本国以外の国の軍隊、軍艦又は大使館若しくは公使館との連絡業務に従事する場合並びにそのほか、渉外事務を行うため必要がある場合に着用する。白色の丸打ひもを三つ編みにし、両端に銀色の金属製金具をつける。

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

Aniplex's ever active marketing machine has carried a lot of meh shows pretty far is the thing. I'm not counting it out entirely just yet considering they are going full desperation mode with the marketing and benefits schemes on it now, but considering there's probably only 5-6 episodes left I'm really not sure what the show itself can do to change anything that it hasn't done already besides maybe a big action set piece at the end. Volume 2 just got an event ticket yesterday as well. At the moment though it mainly just looks like damage control and a recovery strategy since I've never really seen a producer have to initiate what is essentially an event ticket exchange scheme to try to move merchandise, usually if something is popular people just tend to buy it on their own because you know...they want it.
It's going to be a good test of just how much their marketing machine can carry a meh show either way in the long run. The funny thing is I'm not sure it's made a difference either way.

It feels like maybe Aniplex shouldn't be hopping on male otaku bandwagons but be a trendsetter of something male otakus never knew they wanted

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

Probably sped ahead of the instructor ship that deployed the airship

Not doing a HALO deployment from a blimp, back to the kitchen Blue Mermaid.

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

Why did you switch to nihongo.

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

I didn't get this part

Why would salt water effect her pooping? Did some of the toilet water splash back up her butthole and she has hemorrhoids or something?

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

Because there's no English version on Wikipedia and google translate exists for whoever's interested in deciphering moon.

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

The toilet seat includes a retractable spray nozzle for cleaning that usually is fed with fresh water.

Saltwater spraying into your privates or butt would be unpleasant.

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

It wouldn't be unpleasant... it would be extremely painful.

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

I've never sprayed salt water up my privates, so I don't really understand.

It's not like salt water burns you when you swim in the ocean right?

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

Is Kuro trying to jump overboard?

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

It does when you're unable to shower and rinse the salt off within a reasonable timeframe.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page