Madoka

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

Why didn't the incubators generate energy by throwing magical girls into tentacle pits instead?

All urls found in this thread:
http://exhentai.org/g/800512/a66c58f4b8/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OicAo_QLY_o
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/141420463/#141440819
https://jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
http://desustorage.org/a/search/text/crack-kun/
http://exhentai.org/g/812038/4f737dccc5/
http://exhentai.org/g/854418/02cb6d8142/
http://exhentai.org/g/651536/03f3c35554/
http://exhentai.org/g/368116/61aeb177d6/
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/call-someone-out
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/6305-strike-that-reverse-it
Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

Because the entire entropy premise makes zero fucking sense already.

Go read that one stupid Mami doujin again.

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

theres more than one stupid mami doujin

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

Pretty much every Mami doujin that isn't [vanilla] or [yuri] is stupid.

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

why?

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

Probably because I'm still salty as fuck after that one Cake Mami doujin where the Majou discovered that they could clear their soul gems with fucking baking soda.

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

what if they coudl clean their soul gems through sex?

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

As long as it's yuri sex.

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

Incubators aren't very creative.

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

Free range magical girls > Magical girls stuffed in tentacle pits

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

Sayaka: What is this feeling, so sudden and new?
Homura: I felt it the moment I laid eyes on you.
Sayaka: My pulse is rushing…
Homura: My head is reeling…
Sayaka: My face is flushing?
Homura: What is this feeling, fervid as a flame?Does it have a name?
Sayaka: Yes-
Both: Loathing. Unadulterated loathing.

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

but when the magical girls turn into witches you have to waste energy making another magical girl.

with tentacle pits you just need to keep the magical girls alive.

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

What is the translation for these images?

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

Entropy was Urobuchi telling the viewer that magical girl suffering is just something that needs to happen. It's not meant to be thought about that hard.

Grayson Torres
Grayson Torres

Being in the snow with my lover gives me a special feeling.

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

cute

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

but entropy is an actual concept IRL

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

Mami yuri doujins aren't even good. No one's had the balls to have write a story where Mami steals Madoka from Homura.

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

HomuMami is the way to go anyway. Black and Yellow is a more fun mix than Pink and Yellow.

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

Does that matter? It's a plot device to show the viewer that the system is there for a reason and it's a pretty damn good reason. It makes Kyubey a necessary evil.

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

you-know-who invading the thread in 3, 2, 1...

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

MamiHomu is my favorite crack ship, but no one ever writes those. Ayane did one, but it was 80% dialogue and a few dozen pages.

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

yea but there are other ways of generating the energy needed to stop the entropy right

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

iff you believe a word qb has to say about things

remember that the entropy explanation was the episode right after he claimed he didn't understand the concept of manipulation, then purposely got kyouko killed

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

They're not evil. They're just not good. They wouldn't have a reason to throw the girls in a tentacle pit because megucas will despair anyways.

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

He isn't though.

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

You don't "stop" entropy. You merely need to construct a system that violates the second law of thermodynamics. That system happens to be a pubescent girl who has their soul ripped out and turned into a repository of magic. According to the Incubators, the combination of human individuality and the emotional spectrum of said pubescent girls is the only system that generates an appreciable net energy output.

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

but despairing for the rest of eternity generates wayyy more energy in the long run

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

my lover
Close! So close! The pic says "my waifu". This meme has various modifications.

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

Things Homura will never ask you

Suicide is a good option right now.

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

It's not about simply making them despair. It's about the phase change from hope to despair. Once you break them down, they no longer generate energy.

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

right but the magical girls generate energy when they feel despair, but when they turn into witches you have to create a new magical girl, which means expending more energy.

Keeping the magical girl alive to generate despair for the rest of eternity is a more efficient system.

Also it would be interesting to see how the incubators experimented to end up with the current system.

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

isnt that because they turn into mindless witches?

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

http://exhentai.org/g/800512/a66c58f4b8/

Why aren't there more doujins like this

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

All right, Madoka General, what if only one of the manga series was going to be adapted into an anime.

Which one would you most want to see adapted?

I'd want to see Different Story, Homura's Revenge, Oriko Magica, & Homura Tamura to be made into an anime about Homura's travels through different timelines

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

Despair is not the source of energy. It's the violent transformation from magical girl to witch that generates energy. Keeping them alive is literally just wasting energy.

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

isnt the emotions that result in the witch transformation what generates energy?

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

Yes, if you believe Kyubey's explanation.

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

希望と絶望の相転移
The phase transition from hope to despair

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

Yes and no.

When magical girls use magic, their soul gems take on curses from the rest of the world because of the distortion their magic causes on the world.

It's the release of the energy of all the built up emotions in their soul gem, both positive and negative, that Kyubey collects.

William Cox
William Cox

Inefficient. Why add extra variables when the Magical Girl > Witch Cycle fuels itself?

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

so you just need to make them swing from hope to despair and then back again to generate infinite energy.

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

Next season, I want Homura to lead a group of evil magical girls instead of the clara dolls.

Cameron King
Cameron King

The Different Story. Possibly Wraith Arc.

It's not the emotion itself, but rather the change in emotion. It's like a lightning bolt: the girls build up a large "charge" then release it violently, generating energy. However, the process is irreversible, so the Incubators simply seek out another girl to repeat it.

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

because you have to waste energy creating a new magial girl after they turn into a witch?

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

That kind of thing doesn't end well for the Kyubey. You don't want a girl who's filled with infinite energy.

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

It means I can not watch Madoka threads or post anything any longer!

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

Sure, but you'll still need a fresh supply with the tentacle plan, too. Here, the witches supply the despair themselves.

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

instead of the battery generating a large charge, blowing out the battery in the process, the incubators should just siphon off energy over a long period to prevent having to replace the battery.

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

you would be removing the energy each time though, so the girl doesnt get infinite energy.

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

Except reversing the process, going from despair to hope, would require more energy than was produced in the first place, completely defeating the purpose.

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

possibly Wraith Arc
That shit is still in moon runes. And it's going to end in Homura mind raping everyone anyway.

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

You obviously don't know what the term 'infinite' means you stupid sack of shit.

When the girl meets the cusp of the infinite energy threshold then she's become way too full of energy for anyone to control.

Just hope you stay on her good side.

Ian Flores
Ian Flores

It's not as simple as that. If they don't accumulate a large charge, then they're taking in too much energy by merely existing. You don't get the net energy gain this way.

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

Different Story and Homura's Revenge, since they're the only two spin-off's that are under the Madoka Magica label.

Sayaka and Kyoko vs Homura would pretty awesome animated.

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

The incubators wouldn't have the means to control them once they became witches. They might destroy the tentacle facility. better to let them wreck their own home world than risk losing control of them

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

no you won't, because you just mind wipe the magical girls after they reach the despair point, that way they start from the hope point again.

This is assuming of course, that you disable the witch transformation part.

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

First choice would be Different Story
Second choice would be Homura's Revenge

They're the only manga that wouldn't need new voice actors to come in if they became an anime.

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

no it wouldn't, because mindwiping the girls is way easier than creating a new magical girl.

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

Mami works better as the teams bicycle anyway. The doujin where she gets the other girls drunk and they all tag team on her is fap-fucking-tastic.

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

Why don't Madoka threads disappear from Sup Forums? Are our powers infinite? These threads are Hope or Despair?

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

disable the witch transformation part
Why would you do that? That just seems inefficient at best.

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

Because one of the higher ups on Sup Forums is a Madokafag. They're never leaving this board.

never ever.

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

But the energy came from the moment they became a witch.

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

tentacle pits
Please stop trying to cross Madoka Magica with La Blue Girl.

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

Mami works best as a mommy.

Please don't sexualize the magical girls. They're only like 15, tops.

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

Then you don't generate energy at all. The witch transformation is what generates the energy.

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

how can she reach infinite energy if she never accumulates enough energy to do that

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Because we're so desperate to see Homura saved.

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

Time to leave this thread and fap to some Madoka fanfiction, user. You're too blinded by your own boner to know what you're talking about.

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

She's never going to be saved.

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

I'd argue, but that's an entirely real possibility, which terrifies me.

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

Kill yourself.

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

You are bar none the biggest shit head to ever use this site.

Like, you just get more and more disgusting every single day.

Why, just why, can't yo fucking stop. No matter who much you spam you will NEVER make being shipping shithead a common things on this site. It is obvious you are lying.

Like, what the fuck does it take to reason with you.

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

Seriously if I leave here, nobody will be literally concerned with me.

You and I are Madokafags as well.

Are you two Homuhaters?

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

new phone who dis

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

But she did nothing wrong.

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

Wouldn't it be better to have magical girls who can turn into a witch at will?

John Stewart
John Stewart

It's pic related.
One of the worst shitposters to have ever used this site.

Ian Long
Ian Long

Why would I say I want Homura to be saved if I hate her?
She's literally my favorite fictional character.

Sebastian Cooper
Sebastian Cooper

It's funny to watch him spam bump his own thread over and over again because wants to show off his crack shitposting for as long as possible. And he's also butthurt his last thread died.

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

I don't hate Homura. But she seems resigned to her own doom now that Madoka has been captured. It's dem tired eyes she has that she has during the end part of Rebellion.

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

Go throw yourself off a cliff. You have no excuse to be bumping this shitposting thread.

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

Nah, you clear do hate Homura, or you wouldn't be okay with people shitting on her and using her as shallow shipping fodder.

Nice false flagging.

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

two posts with 2 seconds between them

Adam Hughes
Adam Hughes

I've seen some weak ass bait before but that is some weak ass bait

1/10, I replied.

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

I report him every time I see him. The only reason he hasn't taken a permaban is because he shares his PTHC collection with Troid

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

It's a well known fact you use proxies to shitpost and samefag. Pic related. Not even a nice try.

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

Why does GAN's designs look so slutty?

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

Why do you just love to further damage the fandom? Why do you support low quality content?

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

because they ARE slutty

Jose King
Jose King

damage the fandom
fandom
Get out of here, you underage shit. Only retards and tumblrshits use this expression. And there's no "fandom" to be "damaged" when Sup Forums doesn't care about Madoka.

Benjamin Campbell
Benjamin Campbell

user no

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

To be honest, as anti-crack shipper, I was more offended by the egregious misunderstandings of thermodynamics in this thread than a handful of HomuMami posts.

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

What the fuck did I do? I report LoC everytime I see them in the thread. Did I quote the wrong post or something?

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

You're not "anti-crack" since you refuse to let this thread die.

See the above.

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

Fucking slaughter yourself, Troid. Do it painfully, and take !Akemi, Woxx, and VCR_Working with you.

You literally refuse to be rational and ban the shitposters who literally admit to the fact they are trying to bait people and derail threads.

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

Is there any lewd images of this exact occurence?

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

goofy doing the madoka theme, you didn't even know you needed this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OicAo_QLY_o

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

People have asked nicely many times.
Please, just kill yourself. It's not like you'll ever have any worth as a person anyway. And all you do is cause problems where ever you go. It's for the best if you were no longer alive.

It's pointless to even say anything to you, because whinny little bitch and get upset at everything, which is why you spam and shitpost so much to try and get back at people for making you feel bad.

Ryan White
Ryan White

sounds like someone has already become a witch.

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

But you are quite literally the one who attacks people with everything you do.

Julian Torres
Julian Torres

OP sure is a great sign to get your hopes up for some quality discussion.
Definitely not floods of crack content derailing thread, oh wait.

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

I want to stick my dick in crazy.

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

What's it like knowing that not a single person in the world thinks you're worth anything. And what's it like knowing that every can tell you are reposting your own images to make it look like are not pathtically wasting your own time making them, and that someone actually believes "ACK" is real.

Want to know something funny? Even Troid, the person who came with "ACK" doesn't believe it's only a single person. He is literally just doing it as part of his agenda to defend his personal taste rather than enforce the rules.

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

That part made perfect sense.

The universe is probably going to die due to heat death. Meaning that all particles are at their lowest energy states (e.g. no planets or suns anymore), assuming that all particles don't just decay into nothingness.

Magical girls for some unknown reason, generate more energy than that was put into them. Thus, farming girls for energy is a net-positive in terms of energy transactions. If the Incubators decided to use humans as a permanent energy source they could have prevented the heat death of the universe in whatever how many years from now.

But the Incubators supposedly had a finite quota so they were only thinking about their short-term gains (short term being several thousand years I imagine). The heat death argument *IS* valid and does make sense, but that was clearly them just bs'ing Madoka instead of actually believing in saving the universe.

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

but when the magical girls turn into witches you have to waste energy making another magical girl.
So? What matters if that you get more energy out of the whole deal per girl. You want a sustainable resource, not a one-time burst.

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

putting this much effort into replying to yourself
still not fooling anyone because everyone sees you act the same way every single day
he's actually pathetic enough to do this every single day

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

wat

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

>>141851938
k

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

Because the entire entropy premise makes zero fucking sense already.

Pretty much this.

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

Look at how upset and butthurt you get whenever anyone sees through your shitposting and samefagging. You also get more upset the more you get called out.

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

Sorry.

be desperate to ≒ be eager to
I knew the usage for the first time. Also I never ever wanna be "hopeless" about my English skills.

tumblr

I recognized you as a offender. What is it that you dislike so much? But it is no use reporting me, because Mods ignore your wrong reports.

Where?

Levi King
Levi King

*an

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

still trying to act like multiple people
still fooling no one
still ruining the fandom

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

Homura looks like she's suffering for some reason.

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

She ate too much and don't wanna get fat! However, Madoka....

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

*doesn't

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

Somewhere, this is a doujin.

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

The point at which the universe would collapse from heat death is so many billions of years in the future that the earth would not even exists due to our sun going out by then. The Kyuubi is just a fucking asshole using humans to farm energy so Homura fucking his shit up was great catharsis.

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

Why is there no MadoMagi musical yet?

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

Madoka: "Homura-chan~"

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

Because even my suspension of disbelief doesn't go quite far enough to assume Homura doesn't find out and empty a Browning M2 into Mami's wonderful oversized funbags.

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

Madoka: "I caught you!"

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

fire fox

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

You are not a fan of HomuMado, it's obvious you're samefagging.
It's not a matter of personal taste, you are a shitbag and you ruin threads.

Literally every single fucking day. You just never stop.

Andrew White
Andrew White

Madoka: (I wanna lick her cheek clean!)

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

I don't agree with the little Satan teddybear but I do believe him. It sounds totally reasonable for a self-interested and quite literally emotionless species to behave this way in an effort to save the universe in which they live.

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

Again, you refusing to answer people when they say things to you makes it obvious who you are. Because your actual sheer autism is not a common things.

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

https://desustorage.org/a/thread/141420463/#141440819
If the universe has finite resources about intelligent life, the annihilation of human beings dose not bring them a profit in order to get a temporary large energy in exchange for continuous trade. Therefore, there's a possibility he has another purpose. For example, he might want to ruin the Earth, because magical girls are dangerous characters. Anyway, the works are open-ended. Urobuchi is a shit.

Juan Jackson
Juan Jackson

What are they going to do on the bed?

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

The more you don't reply, the more autistic you look.

Justin Martin
Justin Martin

You realize the reason Sup Forums never has Madoka threads of any substance is because you tripfags destroyed them.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

implying mother/daughter incest roleplay isn't kinda hot
Although for cute value I can totally imagine an AU where Mami is alive and actually does behave as a mother for Kyoko and maybe Homura, whose parents don't seem to exist.

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

Something you will never ever do because you are a vile and disgusting person, everyone around you hates you.

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

Magical things.

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

Because I wanna go to bed.

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

Seriously, die.
You're such a fucking bad person.

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

Because crazy- especially yandere crazy- is hot. Yuno Gasai, Homura here, they're attractive because they're insane, overprotective and would do almost anything for the one they love. Devotion gives us boners because we're used to being left by women.

Carter King
Carter King

See

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

I thought always responding is what makes it obvious who he is?

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

No where has that ever been said.

Though, you are responding anyway, even if you don't back link posts. You are reacting to all the people telling you off for being a shithead.

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

that's nice

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

You nailed it.

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

What did she mean by this?

Landon Green
Landon Green

But she's not real and never will.

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

Why do you refuse to answer people who are trying to be reasonable.

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

So beautiful, Sup Forums

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

FANTASY IS WONDERFUL.

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

Then you're just lying to yourself

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

so find a way to siphon off the despair to generate energy instead of turning them into a witch

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

Stab yourself in the throat with a knife.
And again, you are not making anyone mad. You are just a cancer that everyone hates because you make them lose out on not just good threads, but new content as well.

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

Subtle

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

Neither is the prospect of love for me anyway.

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

I can still love you, user

Levi Long
Levi Long

You are not a girl.

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

Sage goes in the option field.

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

If you're into imagedumping that much then I need more subtle or powerlevel hiding wallpapers for my phone.

Asher King
Asher King

No one actually believes this. You idiot.
Notice how you are the only one who is responding? Take a Fucking hint dumbass.

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

I'd like to think that if Yuma and Sayaka both contracted on the same timeline that they would fight over Kyoko.

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

Notice how no one is bumping your shitposting thread but you.

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

Bump

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

What the fuck dude!

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

Would Madoka let someone lick her ass if was guaranteed to save them?

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

Because you are a shit person.

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

Most of the other anons that were posting probably went to bed or church.

Back to being on-topic, it's weird that there haven't been any tie-ins to the Suzune Magica or Tart Magica in any of the video games yet.

At least Madoka Online tried to acknowledge Kazumi and Oriko.

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

Don't reply to that shit. Just report and ignore.

dumbass

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

Had to, nsfw.

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

There's really not enough crossover fanart.

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

Applecchi is just interested in him. I reported a long while ago.

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

Friendly reminder to kill yourself.

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

She's so pure and soft.

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

Different Story would be great, but truth be told, it's not really the same. I love it as a story, with being able to see all these cross-over relationships that they didn't really have time for at first. But I'm not sure that was ever the point of PMMM, which felt more like it was about pushing to unravel what you expected from it by repeatedly setting up moments that "should've" gone a particular way (and would've, in typical a mahou shoujo) but doesn't. But even that kind of swerving has become more and more normal, really.

Obviously the whole world is it's own setting now, with all sorts of official work that doesn't hold to that same theme, but maybe that's why I'm just not as excited about their extended universe.

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

Sleep snug meduka.

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

Oriko and The different story.

Samuel King
Samuel King

I'll agree that a huge part of what makes the anime great is how it plays with and unravels audience expectation.

And that the expanded universe manga don't really do that as well.

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

Either TDS, Oriko or Homura Tamura.

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

I haven't read all the companion works, but I liked TDS for its own story and the little callbacks it did to the original series. Even its conclusion is done (intentionally, I'm sure) in parallel with the main story and I found Madoka's involvement touching in almost exactly the same way as I felt originally.

But I do think that what made the original series so good was one gutpunch after another, not because they were shocking abd edgy but because they really laid bare how you had been counting on very particular things to happen, even if you weren't an avid fan of mahou shoujo before. Being confronted by that is probably something that not everyone wants to admit (maybe they think it makes them look stupid or something) so I think it's easy to dismiss it as edgelord material. And sure, they won in the end, but I don't think anyone was expecting a meta-origin story out of it, and it left this great wink-and-nod about there being only a tiny number of girls who actually know what they're truly fighting for. They're just different, which is maybe why I was happy to let it go at just the original series, because I thought it accomplished what it set out to do.

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

I agree with you that TDS was very good and that helped fill gaps in relationships

One thing I noticed is the only enemy viable in the spin-off are other magical girls as witches are mindless and Kyubey and Wraith really only intervenes in special cases. But even so it has restrictions on the type of script that can be written, for example, the antagonist may not have long-term plans, as magical girl is not exactly a good life expectancy.

What opinion you that?

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

Loathe and Love are just two sides of the same coin.

James Wood
James Wood

Yes,yes, fight, fight!
Dafuq?

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

!Akemi, notice how you are the only shit bag that's actually bumping your threads.

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

What if it's only so far in the future because Kyubey was prolonging it, hmm?

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

Weak female character.

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

She wanted to make out with Homura.

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

She isn't going to get the ass Madoka likes if she doesn't eat more.

Who doesnt?

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

All of a sudden the air feels so much...

... cleaner.

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

Magical girls in tentacle pits would be a sustainable resource because you wouldnt have to keep replacing them.

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

I forgive you because you offer cute MadoHomus.

Why is she crying? Is she doing karaoke of "Connect" and being reminded of everything she went through?

You could use the same argument about any energy source, except replace "turn into witch" with "burn out." It doesn't work that way.

The reason why a lot of things are left unexplored in the mainline PMMM series is because it would mess up the presentation of the central plot. The manga (particularly TDS and WA) may not have this same impression, especially because they both feature foregone conclusions, but I like them because they fill in the gaps.

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

Tiredness and thirst can kill

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

Why is she crying?

Because Homu is a cry baby when Madoka is around. Or not around for that matter.

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

Think of it like a battery.

If you charge the battery with too much energy, it blows up. Just like a magical girl turning into a witch.

So you get the battery to discharge energy over a period of time instead of exploding.

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

The problem is charging the battery takes in more energy than the battery puts out when holding a charge.

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

Hey, don't you think it's weird how you can go to any other shitposting thread, say to stop bumping it, and people will reply, but for some reason that never happens in these threads. Oh right, because it's the same person bumping it over and over.

And what do you mean. The air now has just changed from your shipping shitposting, to you shipping shitposting plus bronies. aka troid.

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

im sure a race as advanced as QB can hook them up to life support

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

we dont really know that.

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

Keeping a human alive requires an immense amount of energy. If a magical girl lives for a long duration, she will keep on taking in energy to survive, reducing the return on energy, until you get negative values.

William Robinson
William Robinson

You know, this is why the "battery" thing in The Matrix never made any sense to me.

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

not really, their souls are in the soul gem remember?

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

I was under the impression that the average magical girl lasted a few weeks, with veterans like Mami and Kyouko being outliers and people like Homu and Celopatra being on the extreme end of the spectrum.

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

They still consume all the resources a normal human does.

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

It's the best pairing so of course

John Edwards
John Edwards

it makes it easier to keep them alive. remember, you dont need to keep them at maximum health.

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

Why do you refuse to be a good person. I really don't get it. What is wrong with you. Just stop.

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

I am curious.
Are megucas immune to every disease and poison like witchers?

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

No, but they could just heal off the damage inflicted on their body.

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

You're still around and evading your ban I see.

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

Whether or not I am ban evading changes nothing about what a bad person you are, and what a bad person Troid is for abusing his mod powers to ban people who do nothing wrong.

Also, you are ban evading. And even if you pretend you aren't, you are not taking issue with crack shitposters who do. Which proves you are biased.

Stop ruining threads. Stop shitting on the characters. Stop being a scumbag.

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

So we're going on 4 years now of you throwing an autist fit and evading your bans because you feel threatened somehow by other girls being paired together despite there being no canon pairing.

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

Wrong, shipping shit has always been hated on this site by everyone. Which is why it's insane you think only a single person take issues with you.

The pairs are canon, and it has been explained how many times over.

And again, your bias is clear. Why not take issue with the crack shipper who ban evades?

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

We all already know who you are, do you honestly expect anyone to believe you're someone else crack-kun?

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

Nah, it's garbage when you depict it as a romantic relationship.
You're still around baiting.

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

There is no "we", there is just you. And there is also only you trying really hard to look like multiple people.

Sure is weird how all crack shippers will refuse to address this image https://jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
Something that is absolute proof you are wrong about claiming only one person is against your shipping shit. I wonder why ALL of these people act the same way and refuse to address the same thing.

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

For the uniformed, if they somehow exist

http://desustorage.org/a/search/text/crack-kun/

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

uninformed* too

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

posting screenshots of some retarded mod who was fired long ago

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

Why did it take me so so long to realize that "ACK" is an acronym for "anti crack-kun"?

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

I am sure everyone knows, besides he is shitposting in a Symphogear thread.

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

It's ok, Sayaka wasn't exactly the smartest of the magicas too

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

Nobody cares, this isn't relevant to discussing Madoka.
You're just as bad and no better if you want to derail the thread with off-topic meta, crack spammer.

Kevin Young
Kevin Young

No really, what the fuck is wrong with you. All those archive link does it make you look bad and show evidance against your side of the argument. You are not normal. People do not think "walls of text" are actually something bad. being able to explain your stance is a good skill.

And again, you know what's the same across all the people you pretend to be, you refuse to ever actually give any evidance at all supporting your claim.

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

Because you happen to be shitposting there.

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

Didn't realize we had one up guess I'll go collect some yuri.

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

xddd if I say didn't know there was a thread it will look like I have no been shitposting in it

Julian Hughes
Julian Hughes

Oh, are the Symphogear threads just as tainted?

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

The thread was fine for a dozen of hours and then he showed up and is shitposting.

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

You are replying to yourself like you always do because you know that you can't actually say anything valid, so if you at least look like you are agreeing with yourself then someone else will believe it.

/a/thread/141832627#p141861298
/a/thread/141832627#p141861639

You started the meta shitposting. You ALWAYS start them meta shitposting. The thread was fine until YOU started shitposting.

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

I should be allowed to meta shitpost and trash talk people as much as I want, but if the people I'm trash talking reply to me at all and explain I am wrong then they are the problem
Like, what? How do you even think this makes sense.

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

Fucking kill yourself.

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

No, I actually have value as a person, unlike you.

Also, what this say. You are literally insane.

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

if I spam say "kill yourself" at people they will do what I want
Again, what? How do you think this makes sense. Why would anyone listen to you at all.

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

Can anyone give me some good vanilla or yuri doujin's with Mami?
I need them for....reasons

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

But her figure is good enough that you don't really need doujins

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

You're making seed posts to reply to yourself with crack.

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

http://exhentai.org/g/812038/4f737dccc5/

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

I-I need crack user....I need more....I need her in my life

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

She's not real mang

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

See? It's obvious as fuck what you are doing and the intention behind every action you take.

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

What's it like knowing there will never be a time in your life when anyone loves you or even sort of cares about you.

I don't get why this one specif issue "triggers" you so much. You got told off for being a shitty shipper. Big deal. Why have you had to drag this shit out for so long.

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

For all we know, in QBs society that's an incredibly shortsighted perspective.

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

delet madok

Nathaniel Long
Nathaniel Long

delet this

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

http://exhentai.org/g/854418/02cb6d8142/
Here, I'm sure this is more to your liking and "respects" the characters much more

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

What's even the point saying something when everyone knows it's an obvious lie?

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

great taste user, I wasn't aware it got translated due to an ever increasing backlog

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

What's even the point of replying to yourself when it fools no one at all anyway?

Also, what's it like being a massive scumbag?

You saying "good taste" and "upvoting" your own post doesn't change the facts of this situation. And those facts are that you are not a fandom of Madoka or any of its characters.

xddd if I say I didn't know it was translated then there is no way I could be the who actually posted dur da durrr

Why do you have to shitpost and attack people every single thread. Just stop.

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

http://exhentai.org/g/651536/03f3c35554/
There's a couple futa MamiKyou too

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

Fuck off. Stop.

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

How about YOU fuck off?

William Russell
William Russell

waaaaah you replied to me and told me off for being a bad person
if you don't stop replying I can't feel like I "win"
waaah u hurt m feelings
I don't get how to make it any more obvious to you that you are the problem. I don't know how to make it any more obvious to you that everything you do is wrong. Everyone has explained to you so many times how what do is wrong. It just doesn't matter. You don't care about being right or being good. Literally all you care about is attacking people. I just don't get it. It's not fair that you get to constantly ruin threads and attack people.

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

Tell me what I am doing wrong and I'll fuck off.

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

Thanks, going to bring MamiKyou to the top of my priority list and check them all out.

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

Kill
your
self.

God damn, you are fucking pathetic.
You constantly refusing to reply gives away exactly who you are. And even if you weren't the shitposter that everyone knows you are, you are still in the wrong for shitting on the characters and damaging the fandom.

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

replying to yourself
spamming
shitpositng
being insane
being irrational
I like how you are so butthurt. I just wish your butthurt didn't mean you ruining threads for years on end.

When you started pretending to be that current persona you are using did reply and pretended to take issue with "ban evading", but then it was pointed out how crack shitposters ban evade, so you gave up and just started spamming crack.

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

I'm glad you do such a good job at making crack look so bad and even worse than it already does. You make crack get associated with the most toxic, stupid, belligerent and vile people.

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

Thanks for the links.

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

See

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

Oh look, another person you're pretending to be. But again, guess what. You can't fake how crack shipping is uncommon and not normal behavior. So when you try to act like you are the vast majority it a clear lie. Because suddenly, out of the blue, over a single day, this website does not go from being against tumblr shipping shit to the vast majority loving it.

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

Why are you supporting content that degrades Kyouko and Mami?

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

http://exhentai.org/g/368116/61aeb177d6/
Here's another doujin that totally respect the character of Mami, shit man is like I'm watching the serie

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

Hey, I just got here. Thanks to the anons above for posting those links. Those were great.
I came with the fury of a thousand buffalo.

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

You're trying so so fucking hard.
You are also the ONLY person ever to say the word "respect" involving this topic. ONLY one.

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

Shitposting at his finest: ACK.

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

You are the one shitposting. You can't just say "shit post shit ppost shit postss!!!" and actually have it be fact. You LITERALLY just posting like you are on reddit and think that you can "downvote" posts. You actually have to make an argument that proves the other person is wrong. You know, like an actual human being.

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

Hey, I just got here
Why do you do this knowing full well you are only making it obvious who you are? You know that saying you just got here means you are lying because you can't prove when you actually got here. You're just trying to make your shitposting behavior look common so it can't be used as one of your tells.

Yeah, what are those posts you linked shitposting.
Where's the proof this "ack" person is even real.

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

I just got here to, I love mamikyo and anyone who is against it is a drippy douchenozzel.

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

Sigh, someone please tell the mods that crack kun is shitposting again.

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

For the love of Christ, kill yourself.
You want a problem fixed? Solve it yourself. Prove "I'm" shitposting and maybe "I'll"stop.

Also, both of these posts are yours, and you just want to make yourself look like you are not the only cancer here.

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

10 minute gap between your last post
suddenly two posts support crack shit in under 20 seconds
totally no one at all will notice this and not thing it's samefagging!!!!!
That chart shit you keep spamming is literally all wrong, and it has been proven so many times. You just always ignore it.

"Mamikyo" is pure shit. Just like you, your behavior, your "acting" and everything else. It degrades the characters and you are scumbag for constantly spamming and ruining threads.

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

Fucking "yourselves", ACK.

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

Wow, look at how much you typed in that "bingo board" or whatever, you must be furious. Leaving aside how that board makes no sense at all because everything in it is wrong.

And it makes it obvious as fuck who you are, because you ALWAYS refuse to actually answer people and the arguments that are directed at you.

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

IT's absolutely unthinkable that Mami would invite Kyoko over for cake then softly carass her thigh. She wouldn't do that, she only has eyes for Nagisa. Even if she were to slowly walk her fingers up Kyoko's legs, it would only be because Kyoko spilled some crumbs there or something. It absolutely wouldn't be an excuse to get her hand closer to Kyoko's ladies parts where she could easily undo her zipper and pull her pants down. Even if she were to end up in such a situation she absultly would not ever even consider the possibility of stripping Kyoko's panties off as well and inserting not one or two but THREE fingers into the redhead's trembling slit.
Mami is a respect senpai and would never be disloyal to Nagisa or take advantage of her kouhai like it. I'm telling you, it's just unrealistic to think that something like that would ever happen!

I just got here btw. My trip proves that I'm a new person.

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

See Also, you're so low functioning.

Fucking "yourselves"
The reason you're so afraid of "walls of text" and think that anyone who types them is mad is because your English is pure shit and you struggle with it badly.

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

ACK still butthurt that someone called on him
Kill yourself.

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

Yeah, totally. Trips are absolute proof of everything and you would in no way lie at all.

Fucking "yourselves"
Mami is a respect
I can only laugh at how pathetic you are.

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

welcome to the thread, newfriend. That ACK guy is up to his stuff again, don't mind him though.
What do you about MamiKyo new poster? I know you just got here because of your trip lol.

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

The phrase is "called out", not "called on" you fucking retard.
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/call-someone-out

And you can't call me or anyone else against crack out on anything because that would mean people against crack actually did something wrong.

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

Love how her familiars represent the two closest to her heart

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

Says ACK.

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

Fuck off and stop bumping this shit No one else wants to see this autism. Take it to tumblr or reddit where people care

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

Jesus. Do you get bonus points for having a complete board? I think we're only missing one or two squares.

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

Look at how you literally refuse to give a single reason why your behavior is acceptable. You fucking refuse with every fiber of your being.

And you can't call people pathetic when you are constantly make a fool out of yourself.

If you want someone to stop doing something, you prove how they are wrong. That's how it works. That's how it's always worked. You don't spam "kill youself" at them.

He will never stop bumping his threads because they are the only thing he has in his life. He needs a safe space where he can attack people and spam.

Jace Rivera
Jace Rivera

Candeloro a cute A CUTE

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

I'm pretty sure Mami would never ask Kyoko and Madoka to make out with eachother while she sips tea and watches. That would never happen.
She wouldn't start masturbating to the sight of her two kouhai making sweet love to eachother. Mami is a good girl and has no tolerance for lewd things like that.

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

Sure if funny how you ignore this post and image. Which proves everything said on that bingo page wrong.

Oh wait, no, it's not funny, it's just pathetic. Because as a matter of fact, you are replying to yourself, like you always do.

Look at how upset you are and how you keep putting so much effort into your samefagging.

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

Why does this consume your life. Why do you never stop this shit. Why do you think this is "fun"?

Why is there no reasoning with you at all.

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

we will never see Rosso phantasma animated

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

You can tell when !Akemi gets upset, it's really obvious.

His thread yesterday died before it hit the bump limit because he feel asleep or something. So today he made and even more obvious shitposting thread with crack in the OP. And the more you point out how stupid he is and prove everything he says wrong the more he spam crack to try and upset people.

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

Reply to this post and explain your behavior.

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

Says the obviously upset 'anon'.

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

Don't you find it funny how people who actually like the canon pairs never spam it constantly over and over to spite people.

Do you ever wonder why that is? Because liking crack means you are a shallow person, which is always a bad thing to be. And if you're a shallow person, you're clearly a bad person.

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

Fucking disgusting

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

Explain what makes it "obvious". Because you just saying the word obvious does not actually mean it's true.

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

indeed

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

Telling off shitposters like you is really common behavior. It always has been on this site. How you think that means people are upset is a mystery.

But given how stupid you are and see how your thoughts are not rational. Why have you not replied to this (or anything else) yet? Could it be because you know you're fucking retarded?

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

>>141871542
I'm totally fitting in!
Can't you tell I'm fitting in?

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

Could've swarn her familiars represented Kyouko and Sayaka.
Where does Madoka come from?

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

>>141871601
Oh look, you started posting canon pairs

glad we're in agreement, MamiKyou is best

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

Oriko or Kazumi.

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

S-Source?

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

Never in your life would that be canon.

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

Why exactly do people ship kyoumami when kyousaya is so much better?

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

>>141871601
How is Candeloro and her dolls canon but MamiKyou is not? Both are based on something other than the original series (game and manga) and according to your everything that doesn't appear in the original series is not canon, you're so full of bullshit that you aren't capable of keep track of your own shit.

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

>>141871965
You can think what you want, I'm genuinely curious

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

No one here really does, it's only a minority commonly found on tumblr.
It's spammed here constantly 'cause of your baiting.

Caleb Sanders
Caleb Sanders

Needy senpai/loving kouhai pair is just too delicious.

Justin Brooks
Justin Brooks

Says the minority.

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

Candeloro isn't canon.

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

What minority? Elaborate.

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

I see, well then post moar kyousaya

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

Seriously tho, does Mami even interact with Kyouko?

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

I'd rather not, wouldn't make this thread any better.
It's like putting a cherry on top of a sundae made out of shit.

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

>>141872277
What the fuck is up with this guy?

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

They only have a few lines and one I particularly remember is Kyouko calling Mami a wet blanket, pretty funny.

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

Look at how obvious all of your double posts are. Your posts are literally always coming in doubles. Do you really think people will not notice?

Nothing, you are just a shitposter and everyone sees through you.

Watch, I can easily prove who you are.
Address this image https://jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg

When you refuse to, it will make it clear who you are.

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

Because SayaKyou is shit and their relationship is specifically made to pander to yurifags, all they had in the series is respect for one another, maybe admiration and then in the movie all the development is done off screen and are love-dobby of out nowhere, compare it with the entire series devoted to Mami and Kyouko and their relationship of senpai/kouhai, plus food buddies.

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

Except, all that "devotion" your talking about is not even supported by the anime canon.

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

Mami wants everyone but Homu. Mami can't handle a real woman like Homu.

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

Wait, wait, wait, you're telling me anime isn't a medium in which anime watchers are pandered to? Holy hell

Evan Long
Evan Long

my nigga, love how this guy is still popping out MamiAn. A true hero

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

Great job up voting, user. Tell your mother about it.

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

Homura saw and felt the breasts of god against her face. How could Madoka think Homura was going to react to having the biggest case of figuretive blue balls in magical girl history.

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

Shame only like 2 of his works are scanned

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

Not to mention there one of the most butthurt fans in the fandom.
Calling pairs like MadoHomu "unhealthy" 'cause of their obsession with health in relationships and call other pairs like MamiNagi "pedophilia" despite both still being underage and Mami being three years older.

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

>>141872783
Save for if you actually liked Kyouko and Mami in ANY installment of the series, TDS or otherwise, you wouldn't pair them romantically because that never happens where in the franchise.
Just like Sayaka and Kyouko were never pairing romantically in the series either, retard

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

They're*

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

Ignore him. He's just a resident autist on Sup Forums and /u/. Or if you really want to get him going post something that isn't homuxmado. Or really just post anything and he'll think you're !akemi.

Here, have some reading matieral. Of note the pastebins and the second page.

As to the topic at hand

Pandering as it may be (and isn't all anime pandering in some way or another?) I still love it dearly.

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

It was hinted to be one sided at the very least. And no, Kyouko and Mami don't even have the one sidedness going for it. You can like it all you want, but it's fact that all that supports your ship isn't anything but filler

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/6305-strike-that-reverse-it

Meant to post that as the aforementioned reading material.

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

It's not necessarily pandering when it's written on the show since their first incounter.

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

It was one sided coming from Kyouko.
They even had a duet theme song

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

I mean I'd be inclined to agree. I think they're relationship makes sense. I was just replying to that user about the pandering. Then again except in extremely overt cases I generally think pandering is massively overused both on Sup Forums and abroad.

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

Pandering would imply that it only existed to please the fans, that can't be true when Kyouko and Sayaka's relationship was such an integral part of the plot, especially in regards to Kyouko's development

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

Pandering as it may be I still love it dearly.
Actually I quite liked the pairing after the series but the way they forced it so hard in the movie and Shinbo admitting he did it because the fans wanted it just made me hate the whole thing.

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

I wouldn't even call the hand holding scene pandering. if you were to put yourself in Sayaka's situation, it only makes sense that she's come to reciprocate how Kyouko feels. People love to throw around the word "pandering" for a development they don't like

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

Kyouko loved her like a sister supposedly because Sayaka reminded her of her past self. The only character whose love can be seen as romantically in some way is Homu who is on the level of obsession.

but that duet was 10/10 would ship material

John Peterson
John Peterson

The pandering happening in the movie, user, which is like 80% of the thing.

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

Shinbo admitting he did it because the fans wanted it
[citation needed]

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

Why do you people hate being pandered to? You realize it's for your own enjoyment, right?

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

You do realize 80% of the development happened in the series right? That's where people took the hint that there might be something coming from Kyouko's side

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

Sayaka reminded her of herself
so she loved her like a sister
That's not how it works

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

>>141873347
There's no way to be fair to evil. Aku zoku zan.

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

forced
Literally a film centered on Homura.
Wasn't much time to fully display their grown relationship but the intertwine fingers did a satisfying job in giving the audience their idea on how their relationship is portrayed in the story.

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

They also think it's a convincing argument when they throw around that cheap buzzword.

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

this confirm that it's because Shinbo wanted it that Kyouko and Sayaka's relaitonship progressed so much

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

Homu who is on the level of obsession

Which is why she's raping Madoka at the end of Rebellion. Oh wait, she's sitting on a hill by herself while Madoka lives her life with her family.

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

I liked it more during the series as well when it was more one sided because it fit more and the yuri doujins that made it work were cute. Forcing it felt like out of nowhere on Sayaka's part and then TDS came along expanding upon the drama cd and MamiKyou just felt perfect.

Not that I'd attack anyone who like SayaKyou or anything, just stating my feelings on the matter. Kyouko is cute no matter who she is with.

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

Anybody can print out a word document.

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

Madoka saves Homu once
Homu dedicates multiple timelines and sacrifices her happiness to save Madoka
That's not how it works

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

Literally the opposite of pandering to the fans, more like pandering to himself.

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

Isn't it neat how every Madoka thread degenerates into anons frothing over shipping pairs?

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

It's not rape when both of them want it.

Levi Ramirez
Levi Ramirez

Kyouko loved her like a sister supposedly because Sayaka reminded her of her past self
That's not quite right, Kyouko cares about Sayaka and what she was looking for was redemption, which for some fucking reason people confused with love, "in save you I'm saved myself and redeem my past mistakes " which is what Kyouko wanted.

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

anons

You mean, the same guy?

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

I like Kyousaya because dat character duet man, right in the damn feels.

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

With pairs like MadoHomu and KyouSaya being central to the plot, you can bet people are going to be analyzing these pairs the story portrays.
It's on-topic discussion.

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

Because Homura saw Madoka as something more than a savior; she saw her as a very reason to live. Homura felt her life was worthless up until that point, but saving Madoka was something that she truly desired.

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

So I started reading The Different Story but I have a question. I got to the end of the first part and Mami is still alive when Kyouko and Sayaka fight. Is this a different timeline as the main story or is it just a spinoff that changes things?

Also Kyouko was really cute in this.

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

Kyouko literally says that she was trying to protect the one thing she loves, fucking hell why can't people pay more attention?

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

It's a great track.

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

I know, I still don't like that he did it though.

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

The implication is that it's a timeline before the main series.

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

The first part is the common history from before Homu started her time jumping. The latter part is just another timeline that has been abandoned by Homura.

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

It's non canon so there are a lot of inconsistencies with the anime, like how in the anime Kyouko doesn't know Mami aside from her name.

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

Different timeline, I think.

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

one of the many different timelines.

Love how they're together eating cake in the afterlife in the tv version as well.

Nathan James
Nathan James

It's a spin-off that adds nothing to the official story.
Just official doujinshi based on CD3 on it's first few chapters.

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

That was in the movie, she never said anything about love in the series.

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

>>141874009
Lol who is this loser?

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

Yeah she did, to fucking Homura when she seals herself and Oktavia.

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

So you know she did say it

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

I can see how people would view it that way. Personally I look at it as Sayaka's integration into the LoC let her see all the timelines. We can assume that the TV series timeline wasn't the only one where Kyouko ended up feeling something for her (be that platonic or romantic doesn't really matter in this case) and seeing someone do that for you time and time again would sway her.

Also there's the fact that Kyouko states that they were friends when she dies in Madokami's universe. So to me it felt like it made sense.

I think you also have to consider in Rebellion, Homura's labyrinth created an ideal world for them, and in the case of Kyouko and Sayaka, their ideal was to be together in some regard. Homura just removed the point of contention between them (namely, the dog eat dog nature of the MG system.) which allowed their relationship to flourish.

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

lol xddd if I say lol it makes me look like someone new lol
You will never fool anyone with such shit tier acting skills, !Akemi.

Why even reply at all. It's only going to make you look worse.

Jesus Christ you go try hard with your samefagging.

Love how they're together eating cake in the afterlife in the tv version as well.
They literally don't even look at each other in that scene.

>>141873631
Stalking people online and making death threats
Troid is the one who does this. He's the one who stalks people and he's the one who makes death threads. Just look at this image. Here is one case. It's from the IRC logs of the Sup Forums staff channel.

You on the other hand will never post anything that's even close to a source out out side proof.

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

It's so silly to argue over this. isn't Kyousaya pretty much canon already.

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

lol
It's ridiculous how the mods and jans let you get away with your posts.

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

putting this much effort into replying to yourself
Why can't you put this much effort into actually not being a shit human being.

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

Mami and Kyouko talking about open a bakery together
Cute as shit

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

That was in the movie

Rebellion is the sequel to Beginnings+Eternal. You must defer to the movies for any differences. Seriesfags need to accept that.

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

That doesn't happen.

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

So, why do you refuse to answer anyone who doesn't blindly support crack?

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

The series wasn't so clear on whether Kyouko loved Sayaka beyond "she reminds me of myself so I must save her" but it also doesn't make it hard to believe that Kyouko might have loved her in that way. Either way, it shouldn't even matter, they're cute as lovers and as friends

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

It was never explicitly said in the show. KyouSaya is just as valid as any other pairing people can think of. The only thing the show blatantly said is that they were friends. But the average anime watcher prefers yuri to just regular friendship, so obviously they have to shoehorn in some ridiculous romantic relationship into it.

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

Personally I look at it as Sayaka's integration into the LoC let her see all the timelines.
Hmm never thought of it like that, it's actually a pretty good theory.

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

Where does it say this?

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

The logical progression of Madoka Magica.

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

How come tentacle pits dont feature often in madoka doujins?

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

That's actually really silly. If anything the movie shows that Sayaka > Kyouko is a thing which makes it more valid than any other pairing sans MadoHomu.

Camden Gray
Camden Gray

Even so I still think it made logical sense. Pandering is a bit too harsh a word for that.

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

Have you ever wondered why your posts stand out so much and how people can always tell who you are? Because because you're literally fucking retarded. You never say anything longer than a line, MAYBE two. And in those lines you never actually say anything with substance you just "I think X" and don't give any reasons why "X' would be true.

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

You never heard of people that were just friends talking the way they did? I have.

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

Cleary it was love because of her stories that she believed in when she told Madoka and the quote she told Homura and Homura looking at Madoka and warmly smiling afterwards.

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

They're all pretty much canon at this point. I'd go as far as saying episode 12 made MadoHomu canon and Rebellion and the concept movie is just them having their first real fight. There really shouldn't be this much conversation over shipping because this series makes it pretty fucking easy to follow who is with who.

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

There were no tentacles in the show.

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

people here are too young to remember fish.jpg

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

You have literally no friends at all, !Akemi. Everyone hates you. Stop trying to pretend otherwise.

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

I forgot to say Mami was really cute too.

Wow I wasn't expecting 100 responses within a minute. Thanks, that is what I was thinking.

When did Kyouko not know Mami's name? I remember Kyouko got really mad at Sayaka when she said that girls like her were the reason Mami died or something along those lines. She seemed to know Mami then.

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

No, not at all.

Just for the record, around the time I saw that scene I couldn't even be bothered with shipping (I never did watch Madoka for the shipping), this scene is so blatantly meant to show a love confession.

Gavin Taylor
Gavin Taylor

Personally I look at it as Sayaka's integration into the LoC let her see all the timelines. We can assume that the TV series timeline wasn't the only one where Kyouko ended up feeling something for her and seeing someone do that for you time and time again would sway her.
See, I would be totally ok with that if we saw the damn thing, but we are only left to assume that that is the case, the movie doesn't devote any moment to develop the feelings of Sayaka and we only see her "response" which feels fucking forced.

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

Oh I misread. Sorry

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

Sure it was.

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

there were no faceless old men in the show either.

Evan White
Evan White

Faceless old men =/= tentacles.

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

The movie didn't have time to show any of that. It was literally Mahou Shoujo Homura Magica. And it would have spoiled the whole show if they had shown Madoka/Sayaka/Nagisa planning their mission.

I expected an argument at least.

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

He thinks anime Kyouko doesn't know Mami aside from her name. Hes wrong regardless

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

Most of the replies you got were replies you make yourself.

I remember Kyouko got really mad at Sayaka when she said that girls like her were the reason Mami died or something
LITERALLY FUCKING RETARDED.
Retardation means you lack the ability learn. Literally every single fucking day you repeat the same things over and over. Do really think it's not obvious to everyone that you are asking the same thing over and over.

She got mad because she thought she beat Sayaka, and Sayaka kept getting back up. Sayaka hurt Kyouko's pride. It's as simple as that.

You try SO FUCKING HARD to cling to that single scene when nothing else in the WHOLE SERIES comes even close to something you can even pretend supports Kyouko and Mami knowing each other.

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

Battle Pentagram
MadoHomu = Fated person, soul mate in the romantic sense
KyouSaya: Mutual love
ALL THE FUCKING OFFICIAL ART
Promos and limited exhibits in Japan

They really make it easy for their audience to grasp that they are more tham just friends. Urobutcher is also a huge yurifag.

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

No, you're wrong. And the fact you refuse to actually give evidence for anything at all you say give screams who you are.

Hes wrong regardless
Okay, now expand on that point. What? You refuse to? Okay, then you're wrong and no one has any reason to believe you.

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

Then explain why Kyouko talks about Mami's death so casually. And she isn't even in front of anyone to show that she's just acting tough. She doesn't even make a side remark to show that she's saddened, nothing. And it wasn't even Mami's name she reacted to, Sayaka was standing up after she was supposed to be unable to move around for 3 months.

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

You have no proof of this whatsoever.
Everything you've said has been dubunked.

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

Q: Why did you choose to portray a homosexual love?
A: I don't think it is that special -- a really strong friendship turns into a lovelike-relationship without the sexual attraction, in their case.

Or you know, he just thinks that a relationship between friends is just as valid as a relationship between lovers.

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

Game, max relation of Mami and Kyoko I think, cute shit.

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

People have spent ages arguing about that very thing, why spend more time treading the same ground?

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

Yeah, Rebellion changed that completely. Just look at how obsessive Homura has become.

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

You claimed it was in the anime you stupid as fuck retard.

You can't even remember what you said less than 20 minutes ago.

And as always, you are a shitbag and need to die.

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

Cool. Is the game good?

Adrian Carter
Adrian Carter

It is but not when you depict it as romantic.
Especially when it's clear the side content that sopports the two having a past is portraying a familial Kyouko and Mami instead.

David Miller
David Miller

You are posting content that degrades Kyouko and Mami. If you actually like Kyouko and Mami you wouldn't post content like that. Degrading Kyouko and Mami is not "cute".

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

Maybe the reason you gave up arguing is because you do realize friends don't usually talk to each other in this way, especially not with the implications that Sayaka saw it as a special moment that Nagisa apaprently ruined. Once again, you can't even provide any proof that this is just how friends usually talk.

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

It's hilarious how much effort crack-kun is putting despite most of his posts being ignored.

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

Rofl, you're so easy to ignore.

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

Gameplay? Fuck no, has lot of cute SoL though.

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

What? I just went back to the scene before I posted to confirm. She does seem to get annoyed because of what Sayaka says. I think so anyway. She isn't visibly sad at Mami's death because she has lost an attachment to her and is hiding her feelings, but when Sayaka blames her for more deaths she gets annoyed. That is what I think anyway.

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

This is probably his actual job. I don't know who pays for that kind of service though.

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

Rofl
where do you think you are.jpg

Jace Flores
Jace Flores

It's sag how much effort you put into baiting, flooding, samefagging, etc and hilarious you think only one user hates your toxic behavior.

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

Nice pre-Rebellion interview.

Her wish, and by extension her soul, is literally tied to Madoka's existence.

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

Ignoring posts makes you look bad. It does not make the people you are ignoring look bad. What it does it show that you are too stupid to actually make an argument, so you have to try and block it out.

Also, nice proxy posting. You're lucky Troid is brain dead and lets you get away with breaking the rules.

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

Oh ok, people just change everything in one year time with little to no justification.

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

So you just resort to ignoring all the points I've brought forward. I will take this as you knowing that you're wrong since you've literally run out of arguments.

Nice argument you've got there.

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

Thankfully, what you think isn't relevant and changes nothing to the story.

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

Unironically arguing Homura's love is only platonic

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

She does seem to get annoyed because of what Sayaka says
I already explained how you are wrong. You just said "nuh uh". Saying "lol xdd I just watched the scene" doesn't change anything.

And she NEVER says anything about Mami EVER. Not in any single one of the 12 episodes, not in any of the movies. Not in anything.

Fuck off and die, !Akemi.

Oliver Peterson
Oliver Peterson

You do know Urobutcher also said in an interview that Homura's love is romantic but doesn't include the sexual aspect of romantic relationships? He also said that Homura is "probably" in love with Madoka. As for Kyousaya, there have been mountains of commentaries coming from sources such as the character designer and the VAs, and even Shinbou himself, talking about the romantic nature of their relationship. I think there's also an Urobutcher interview that I can't find the source of at the moment. Anyhow, you are literally refusing to see that there are blatant yuri implications, and you probably do it because you want to have a reaosn to justify your shipping Kyouko and Mami.

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

Crack kun is not real, and you look even more pathetic than normal for trying to insist that it is.

lol xd if i say rofl that makes me look like some 1 new and you can't claim im the same shitpoister as alwauys
lol x ever1 thinks ignoring is da norm

Owen Long
Owen Long

Oh ok, people just change everything in one year time with little to no justification

The question was specifically about their relationship in the series. Why would he give away a key plot point (Homura's open love for Madoka) to Rebellion in an interview a year before the release of the movie?

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

From where is that Kyouko outfit? I see it lot around but can't find the original.

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

Official Halloween art.
Also, you should never replying to crack shitposter without telling them off.

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

I wasn't talking specifically about MadoHomu.

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

I think it can be argued that it was just undertones in the series. It's best not to work backward from Rebellion and say "they always loved each other!" Rebellion developed from what happened in the series.

Levi Smith
Levi Smith

sources such as the character designer and the VAs
Those are irrelevant and worth shit, fuck I would even argue that Shinbo opinion is worth shit too.

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

The interview was in direct relation to MadoHomu. It had nothing to do with KyouSaya.

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

1000s of people used to use Madoka threads
2 people have permanently ruined the Madoka fandom on this site for everyone
Troid and !Akemi will never stop unless they are literally tied to a chair with no internet access
This is the part where rape spammer replies to me with "says the person who actually ruined the fandom."

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

It has never been about undertones. The entire plot is about how Homura is so obsessively in love with Madoka that she goes back in time endlessly just to prevent her from becoming a magical girl. I literally cannot understand how you can see this as just undertones when it's all the plot revolves around. If you want actual undertones, look at Kyousaya, for them there are only implications that Kyouko had one sided feelings for Sayaka.

It's worth more than you think.
Shinbo
A man that's directly involved with the writing.

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

Implying Urobuchi works in a vacuum

The guy ships MamiCharlotte because he liked the fan art.

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

The guy ships MamiCharlotte
ships
implying Mami and Bebe are supposed to be seen as a romantic pair instead of as a mother and a baby
You're refusing to se logic. Next you'll throw around "pandering" in regards to something you disliked about the movie..

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

Homura is so obsessively in love with Madoka that she goes back in time endlessly just to prevent her from becoming a magical girl

Saving the person you love is now an obsessive act?

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

So? It tells us what he thinks about relationships in general. How they develop is a different issue.

Angel Jones
Angel Jones

Why would they have those lines back to back like that? I think it was foreshadowing that Kyouko was still good despite how she was acting. You can interpret it your way I suppose, but you are losing the deeper meaning.

Whatever the case, I have to go make dinner now, so it was fun talking to you all. Have a cute Kyouko before I go.

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

When she goes back in time 100 times which in total makes in around 11 years of repeating the same events just for that one person, then yes, she is obsessively in love- Rebellion was simply the natural progression of those obsessive feelings of love.

I'm not even saying it's a bad thing, that's just how it is.

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

I never said it was pandering nor did I say I disliked it. I'm just saying he created the cxharacte because he liked the art on Pixiv.

David Nelson
David Nelson

If you want actual undertones, look at Kyousaya, for them there are only implications that Kyouko had one sided feelings for Sayaka.

This is more or less what I'm saying, but thanks for that.

Matthew King
Matthew King

When she don't want to be saved or need to, yes it is.

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

Everytime

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

She literally dies if she gives up.

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

Please don't encourage him. Just ignore him.

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

Yeah, no. The heat death of the universe is so far off we have to express it logarithmically and even then it's hard to grasp just how far away it is.

What are they going to do, murder little girls for elventy gojillion gojillion gojillion years?

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

Madoka dies for no reason at the end of every loop. You can't argue against that.

Dylan Wood
Dylan Wood

one of the most cancerous tripfags is back
Stay gone please

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

And what reason does Homura have to care so much about whether Madoka dies or not? A mere friend wouldn't dedicate their entire being to preventing the other girl from dying. That's just not how it works.

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

Which girl is 3rd best

Luis Roberts
Luis Roberts

Why

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

What part of not a single scene in the whole franchise actually explicitly confirms what you are saying is hard for you to understand, !Akemi.

Sayaka was constantly talking about Mami at that point in the story. The fact she said something about Mami at that point was not really surprising. She just happen to also be annoying Kyouko at the time by getting up after each of her attacks. The lines that are actually back to back are "that should have left you in the hospital for a month." "Man, you are so annoying".

It's stupidly clear what she was talking about.

And you've been in the thread the whole time, and you're not leaving. You just want to try and make it look like you are so you can pretend people other than you shitpost and spam.

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

I hope you guys are reporting crack kun's posts to get them deleted faster.

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

For what I remember Urobuchi just thought it was funny, Inucurry came up with the idea and Ume-tentei designed the character, Urobuchi only gave the ok.

Tyler James
Tyler James

Presumably they only need to extend the lifetime of the universe for long enough that they can find another species with human-like emotions which they can exploit.

Kyoko.

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

Obviously.

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

It's 2016 and people are still calling Homura's feelings platonic.

Hunter James
Hunter James

And what reason does Homura have to care so much about whether Madoka dies or not?

Homura literally dies if she gives up on saving Madoka. Are you asking why Homura should care if Madoka dies? I'm not sure if you're trolling or not.

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

Homura

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

Implying that Homura cares more about her own life than Madoka's. She's literally willing to die against Walpurgisnacht as long as it means that Madoka doesn't have to contract in order to defeat it.

Are you asking why Homura should care if Madoka dies?
The question here is, why would Homura go to such great lengths for Madoka? If the feelings were merely platonic I wouldn't imagine anyone, in the history of ever, going through the same struggles that Homura did just for Madoka's sake.

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

Horrible art.

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

If you consider Wraith arc to be canon in any way then it also shows that Kyouko had feelings for Sayaka in the new world, and she gave some sort of confession right before Sayaka was taken away by the LoC

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

Post more Kyouko and Mami sharing food.

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

I only have the one. Most unfortunate.

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

She's literally willing to die against Walpurgisnacht as long as it means that Madoka doesn't have to contract in order to defeat it.
Shed have to win first. She never has.

The question here is, why would Homura go to such great lengths for Madoka?

I'm pretty fucking sure she never expected to spend 12 years going back in time to save her friend. I'm not saying she isn't in love with her. I'm saying I have a problem with your use of the word obsessive because your initial statement was that the story is about Homura's obsessive mission to save Madoka, at least in series.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

Post a live stream of you hanging yourself.

Also, again, go fuck a cactus and die, Troid.

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

goes out of her way to style her hair down in front
grilling over open flame
Mami completely okay with this

Do you want to catch on fire?

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

Autism so mind breaking that you can't even form words to talk to other people.

Again, why is it so hard for you to understand that you can't pretend to be multiple people because you are trying to force notion that crack shipping is popular, but TEN YEARS of history on this site explicitly show you are wrong. So when suddenly something goes from never being posted to being spammed constantly every single day it's clear it's only the actions of one person.

Oh right, it' because you're retarded.

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

Kyouko is not that much of a retard, user.

John Young
John Young

It's a shop. They weren't even together in the original cards.

Does it suck knowing that everyone can tell you are replying to yourself because you do it so often that everyone can read your patterns?

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

Shed have to win first. She never has.
Doesnt take away from Homura's intention to fight Walpurgisnacht where the outcome of it could mean her own death as long as Madoka gets to live.

And not even the fact that she went through 12 years of repeating the same event for Madoka, there's also Homura selling her soul to the devil because a girl she had only known for just a month had died. She knew the dangers of what it meant to become a magical girl, and all that didn't matter to her, because a girl she barely knew, died. Maybe her love wasn't bordering on obsessive "back then" but it definitely became something bordering on obsession throughout all those timelines. This, which is emphasised when she's literally willing to bring an end to Sayaka's life just because Sayaka despairing causes so much harm to Madoka.

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

You're not fooling anyone by avoiding the post timer. In fact, you doing it so often only makes it more obvious you are doing it on purpose.

That's also a KyouSaya doujin page you are posting.

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

Again, why is it so hard for you to understand that you can't pretend to be multiple people because you are trying to force notion that crack shipping is popular, but TEN YEARS of history on this site explicitly show you are wrong. So when suddenly something goes from never being posted to being spammed constantly every single day it's clear it's only the actions of one person.

Oh right, it' because you're retarded.

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

To ignore something means to give no response.
You do not ignore anything, !Akemi. The response you give is crying and spamming more crack. "Ignore" and "back link a post" do not mean the same thing.

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

You cry so much it's not even funny.
You couldn't ignore something in your life depended on it.

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

I'm glad your life is so bad. I mean look, it's the week end and you are spending it trying to harass people on the internet just because they won't accept you or be your friend. Take the hint, everyone hates you.

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

See >>141874710
It's funny how DIRECTLY after you SAY you are leaving "someone" starts shitposting with crack again. Sure is a weird coincidence, huh.

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

What's it like having literally nothing in your life other than attacking people and failing at even that?

Because again, you make no one mad with crack. You just think that people telling you off for ruining threads means they are "mad about crack" or something.

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

Homura selling her soul to the devil because a girl she had only known for just a month had died. She knew the dangers of what it meant to become a magical girl, and all that didn't matter to her, because a girl she barely knew, died.

What fucking show did you watch? She didn't know Kyubey was secretly working against them, she didn't know witches werd magical girls, and she didn't know her going back in time made Madoka's fate worse. There was nothinh wrong about her wish. She assumed they could beat Walpurgisnach next timeline and until Madoka told her to go back in time and stop her from becoming meguca before having to kill her, Homura had no problem with Madoka contracting.

This, which is emphasised when she's literally willing to bring an end to Sayaka's life just because Sayaka despairing causes so much harm to Madoka.

She tried to save Sayaka first. She was rebuffed and after Sayaka decided to mouth off to her, she decided to kill her. She ended up dying 10 minutes later anyways and became a witch that did cause Madoka suffering and ended up killing Kyouko. Sayaka was always the weak link and had no business becoming meguca and always made things worse Timeline 3 was pretty fucking blatant about that. After timeline 4, Madoka would literally destroy the world if she contracted.

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

Let's do a quick little test.
It's going to have tripple negatives and confuse !Akemi.

He clearly posts more crack when his posts get back linked.

I'm not going to back link his post and then see how long it takes him to most more crack.

But, !Akemi is insane and will do literally anything at all he can to try and hurt people. So he does the opposite of what people say so matter what it is.

So he has to either do the opposite of (a), which is admit I'm right about why he spams crack, which is getting replied to. Or (b), not post it because he's not getting replied to. Either way he ends up being wrong.

Isaac King
Isaac King

cont.

Even with all the bad shit she did, Madoka embraced her and THANKED her for it.

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

Why do KyouMami and crack shippers as a whole have to such pathetic people?

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

You know what's great? The more he spams the worse he makes himself look. And since he doesn't actually make anyone mad, the only thing that really happens is he ruins what little dignity he did have.

You used to be able to talk about other pairs and explain why you think they might be valid. But now that's impossible because crack is purely associated with shitposting and spamming.

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

Looks like !Akemi is getting tuckered out. He's no longer spam double posting. He thinks that "ignoring people" means he "wins", but literally all that does is make him look bad and too stupid to prove anything he say is right.

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

Into the trash it goes.

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

Furfags are RPer's are pure cancer.

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

That's why I said that Homura knew of the dangers of becoming a magical girl, and didn't care about any of that because a girl she barely even knew had died. That's quite literally the equivalent of committing suicide. Tell me, what's so normal about committing suicide over a girl you barely knew for not even a month? Homura was abnormal from the get-go.

There was nothinh wrong about her wish
There is nothing wrong in wanting to save someone's life. And that's not even what's being argued about here.

She tried to save Sayaka first
And after that she listed her intentions as to why she even tried to save Sayaka, and it definitely wasn't for Sayaka's sake. The very fact that she had no qualms over killing Sayaka because "she was making Madoka suffer" shows how much of her humanity has already left her, and she is STILL not willing to give up.

she ended up dying 10 minutes later
Allow me to correct you on this one. She went missing for a whole week until Kyouko found her sitting at a bus stop.

ended up killing Kyouko
Kyouko chose to be killed. She had the option to ask Homura for help, but she refused. Instead of that she asked Homura to leave.

Sayaka was always the weak link
Still doesn't take away from the point I've been trying to make from the very beginning. Even Homura points out to the viewers that she doesn't consider herself to be a human no longer.

Juan Mitchell
Juan Mitchell

I just want more Yuma. We already had a serviceable meguca loli, no need to invent Nagisa.

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

Homura doesn't try to save Madoka
Madoka dies
Homura kills herself
Witches continue to exist because Madoka never got the power to make her wish
Muh toxic obsession meme

Kill yourself Tumblr

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

!Akemi is never wrong. His mission in life is ruining threads and anger anons. And he is a master at what he does

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

Nice argument you've got there. You sure showed me.

You know where it does actually turn into something toxic? In Rebellion.

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

thread was literally made for shitposting and attacking people
Troid refuses to delete it

But that's the thing, !Akemi. You never make anyone mad at all. People always tell off cancer, in real life and on line.

And I find it hilarious that you double post against directly after called out for being too tired to double post. You feel right into the trap.

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

I'm just going to make negative comments to every crack image you spam.

Utter trash.

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

Is pretty sad that Yuma is also a better character that retard cheese.

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

She went missing for a whole week until Kyouko found her sitting at a bus stop.That was the same night in the same episode. Kyouko found her after confrontation with Homura.

The problem is your viewing the series in a way it wasn't meant to be viewed due to your preconcieved views on a character.

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

Or he could start talking about his raving hardon , did you ever consider that possibility?
Oh wai-

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

!Akemi, you literally think sound waves are magic and not particle vibration. You are wrong everything you do.

You have turned everything you like into a status symbol for shitposting and just make yourself more and more hated every day.

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

Who is Yuma?

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

Awful English.

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

It's the name Kyouko's daughter in Mami's Everyday Life spinoff.

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

i- i can't let people think I got fooled by simple reverse psychology, t- that would me me look dumb
better double post with crack for a while to make it look like I did it on purpose

Your post makes no sense.
Stop samefagging so hard and focus on your typing.

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

Shit
That's not even where the character originally debut.

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

Homura is obsessed, no matter how you splice it. When you're single minded to that extent, it's an obsession. Toxic is stretching it. Really, Homura's devotion has caused more harm to herself than to anyone else.

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

The problem here is that you are unaware of commentaries that have been made about the episodes in which it is confirmed that Sayaka wandered around for a whole week until she turned up sitting at a bus stop.

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

good night thread

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

Who're you?

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

Would be nice to see their interaction animated. We'd get more family fanart of them.

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

This is how most crack shippers lives will end.

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

Someone who was named woxx by ack.

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

Woxx is the name you go by on the shithole animesuki. "ACK" is a label made up by a mod who uses on line dating, watches My Little Pony, and has Asperger's.

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

Glad you finally agree with me.

Homura's obsession turned into something toxic the moment she decided to rob Madoka of her godly powers. Hell, even the scene in question Homura is scene smirking evily, making a commentary on how she "finally" captured Madoka. The scene is presented in such a way to show the viewers that there's everything wrong with what Homura's doing. Even her entire reason for doing so is an incredibly twisted kind of love.

I know Homura has no bad intentions, and that she wants Madoka to live a normal life together with her friends and fmaily, but she quite literally screwed over Madoka's wish. She thinks that she ha an authority on how Madoka should live her life, hence why she's trying to make her believe that everything is alright and that the "god" Madoka isn't the real Madoka.

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

You know where it does actually turn into something toxic? In Rebellion.

I think few would seriously argue she did nothing wrong, but the entire film goes out if it's way to make her sympathetic and justify her decision based on the information she received in her labryinth. She already assumes Madoka hates her.

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

Oh i see

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

I'm done with you long ago.

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

I think few would seriously argue she did nothing wrong
I'm convinced that those claiming she did nothing wrong are just being ironic. As someone who loves Homura I can't even begin to comprehend how anyone can appreciate her character while ignoring the fact that she has her flaws.

but the entire film goes out if it's way to make her sympathetic
Agreed. It depicts homura as something pitiable, which she is for 100%.

and justify her decision based on the information she received in her labryinth
Disagree on this one. The conversation that happened on the flower bed scene shouldn't even be taken as justification for what Homura did since she was talking to a Madoka that didn't have her memories of the sacrifice she made for the sake of all the magical girls in existence. And when Madoka does get her memories back for a little while, the first thing she does is think of how she has a duty to fulfill .And not just that, you know what also proves that the movie doesn't "go out of its way to justify Homura's actions" Pic related and Homura saying that she's willing to fight Madoka and the others if it means that she can keep wishing for Madoka to be happy. That is Homura presenting herself as an antagonist, nothing justifiable about that.

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

Oh anti-crack-kun, will it ever stop? I have been praying for you, you know? Have you felt it? Have they helped you at all?

Please get better soon. I'd like to see you become a friend. Then we can all have fun together.

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

she quite literally screwed over Madoka's wish.

Yet the series ends with Homura's wish ungranted In the same way Madoka screw over Homura's wish. But I guess it's okay when that happens. Don't you care about Homura's wish in the same way you pretend to care about Madoka's wish? Or do you just like shittjng on Homura?

She thinks that she ha an authority on how Madoka should live her life, hence why she's trying to make her believe that everything is alright and that the "god" Madoka isn't the real Madoka.

Okay, now you're stretching it. She doesn't want Madoka to die or be seperated from her family. Are you going to tell me that Madoka would chose to die or make a wish if she didn't have to? If Homura hadn't constantly lost, Madoka would have never made her wish. If Madoka didn't make her wish, she would never have to leave her family.

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

God doesn't exist you silly.

William Nelson
William Nelson

Whenever you're around, shit isn't going well around here.
Same goes for all your other personas.

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

Third party; I wasn't in the discussion about Homura's love until that point.

The problem with writing off Homura's decision to betray Madoka is that beyond good intentions, she had very a very pragmatic reason for doing so. The Incubator threat. Even though they were defeated in that moment, there's no reason they couldn't have learned from their mistakes and tried again.

And, if you want to argue from an idealistic standpoint, what did Madoka have any more right to godhood than Homura? Let's not forget that Madoka's wish (inadvertently and unintentionally) completely screwed over Homura's, and robbed her of her reason to live.

And finally, the fact that Homura is aware that she's wronged Madoka in some form is the reason she breaks off her relationship with Madoka. She goes to the lengths of playing up the act of being the devil because of her awareness, not because she's evil. She saw it as a necessary cruelty for the sake of kindness, but still hates herself for having to do it.

Cooper White
Cooper White

praying
Trannies will go to hell

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

And not just that, you know what also proves that the movie doesn't "go out of its way to justify Homura's actions"

Madoka did the same exact thing at the end of the series. She broke the rules and even stated in her wish that all rules and laws that stand against her wish would have to be destroyed or reformed. To say the conversation in the labrinyth can't be trusted because Madoka is robbed of her memories means this conversation is just as invalid.

Madoka wanted all the wishes of magical girls to come true. Homura is a magical girl. Her wish to redo time and ne strong enough to protect Madoka did not come true. Madoka's words here cant be taken for shit here because her wish broke the laws of the universe and her desire is to see the wishes of all magical girls granted.

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

For me it is all simple.

-When a girl turns into mahou shoujo this proces releases energy, a small portion of it is used to fulfill a wish and the rest is taken by Kyuubey, this is the first "phase change"
-When magical girl changes into a witch it releases even more energy, taht is why letting them become witches is the most effective form of getting energy, this is the second phase change
-You cant reverse any of these 2 processes unless you add energy, for example if a girl has enough potential energy so when she becomes a magical girl her wish has enough power to potentially reverse some other mahou shoujo transformation or maybe even reverse the process of becoming a witch.
-Some of witch's energy is left in the seed so when you kill a witch you can replenish your energy with grief seed

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

Yet the series ends with Homura's wish ungranted In the same way Madoka screw over Homura's wish
See, this is where you're wrong. Homura made a wish for one person alone, and Madoka even mentions that she wants Homura to stop suffering for her sake. Sure, Madoka makes her wish for the sake of all the magical girls in existence, but part of her reasoning was also to relief Homura of her "duty" to save her. And if Rebellion never happened, then Homura would have been content just that way, she says that she was willing to fight for the world that Madoka created. That was a beautiful ending, and then we got the shit that heppend in Rebellion, though I suppose that is a turn that Homura was expected to take.

She doesn't want Madoka to die or be seperated from her family
This is true. She doesn't want Madoka to die or be separated from her family, but she also thinks that she has all he right in deciding what Madoka wants for herseld. Madoka's entire development was about how she was able to leave everything behind, including her own existence in the material world, for the sake of all the magical girls. Such a tremendous development of character, that was screwed over by Homura deciding that Madoka shouldn't have to do that. And you know also what happened? That witches came back because Homura decided to steal the power of the LoC, hence rendering Madoka's wish completely and utterly useless.

Leo King
Leo King

I'm convinced that those claiming she did nothing wrong are just being ironic.
For every person who says this ironically, there's another that actually believes it. I, too, love Homura all the greater for her flaws and shortcomings.

As for the flower field scene, it is a partial justification. Homura's reasons are pretty complex considering everything that led up to her decision. Madoka would rather live a happy life than exist as a concept, but she felt that she didn't have an alternative, so she chose the latter. Homura rewrites the universe so that Madoka's sacrifice is unnecessary. As for pic related, that's just being pragmatic in order to uphold her new universe. If she can't maintain it, then what was the point of establishing it?

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

Even though they were defeated in that moment, there's no reason they couldn't have learned from their mistakes and tried again.
That also being part of the reasoning, however that doesn't take away from the fact that the primary reason for capturing Madoka was that she wanted Madoka to be alive again.

what did Madoka have any more right to godhood than Homura? Let's not forget that Madoka's wish (inadvertently and unintentionally) completely screwed over Homura's, and robbed her of her reason to live.
See the my previous post I already explained in detail why this and that aren't the same.

And finally, the fact that Homura is aware that she's wronged Madoka in some form is the reason she breaks off her relationship with Madoka
I might have agreed if the concept movie trailer didn't show Homura teaching Madoka how to dance ballet. Unless that's meant to be entirely symbolic.

Tyler James
Tyler James

Homura made a wish for one person alone, and Madoka even mentions that she wants Homura to stop suffering for her sake.

That never happened and doesn't change Homura's wish. Homura can't be freed from from her contract just because Madoka says to stop.

part of her reasoning was also to relief Homura

Urobuchi says Madoka's wish has nothing to do with Homura. It was for all the magical girls across time and space. She didn't realize Homura's dedication or suffering until after the wish was made.

If Rebellion never happened

We wouldn't be having this conversation so that point it moot.

That was a beautiful ending, and then we got the shit that heppend in Rebellion, though I suppose that is a turn that Homura was expected to take.

It's an incomplete ending that didn't address that plot hole of Homura's wish never being granted.

Oliver King
Oliver King

The problem is that she doesn't relieve Homura of her burden at all. In fact, Homura feels indebted and outright guilty, so she tries at first to "honor her memory" but ultimately concludes that it was Homura's own shortcomings that forced Madoka to make her wish. Her reason to live was "protect Madoka's happiness" and she was unable to do that when Madoka existed as a concept. Being robbed of her reason to live was a major inciting factor in her decision.

On top of that, although it's not necessarily for their own sake, the movie explicitly shows that Homura goes out of her way to make the other magical girls' lives more comfortable. Sure, her goal is entirely focused on Madoka, but from a pragmatic standpoint, she's helped everyone.

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

I'm dubious of the concept trailer since there's very little information we can take as canon from it, and I'm arguing only from what has been released. That Homura gives back Madoka's ribbons and declares that they'll be enemies, and ends up sitting on a hill alone, is explicitly demonstrating that she's forsaken her own desire for Madoka's company in order to uphold Madoka's happiness.

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

Madoka especifically mentions that she thinks it's bad to break the rules "because you feel like it". That's entriely different from breaking the rules because you realize that that's the only way to save the souls of the magical girls.

To say the conversation in the labrinyth can't be trusted because Madoka is robbed of her memories means this conversation is just as invalid.
It isn't. The point of this scene is to show that the god Madoka is starting to slip through the creaks. The point of this scene is to show that Homura is in the wrong and that Madoka will eventually regain her powers and her memories.

Madoka wanted all the wishes of magical girls to come true
This is true. What is too bad is that Homura's wish required for Madoka to stay and for the souls of the mgical girls to be obliterated. If you weight out one thing against the other (Homura's wish to save Madoka vs. Madoka being the only one with enough karmic power to make a wish on the scale as the one she made) then it's obvious that the latter wins out.

it is a partial justification
No it actually is not. The flower bed scene Madoka vs. the Madoka in the final episode of the series is like comparing the indecisive Madoka from the first few episodes to the fully developed Madoka that was willing to selflessly sacrifice her life for a greater good.

Homura rewrites the universe so that Madoka's sacrifice is unnecessary
This is also where it goes wrong. Because Homur rewriting the universe doesn't make the wraiths go away, it is also implied that witches have come back into existence (which is logical since there isn't a LoC that takes them away) so no, Homura rewriting the universe didn't make Madoka's sacrifice unnecessary, it only made it more difficult for Madoka.

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

For all we know, the ballet happens at the end and they reconcile, considering the lack of her earrings, new soul gem, and red ribbon tied across her chest. It's creepy and mildly erotic out of context, which is why they used it.

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

You missed my point. My point is that, yes, Madoka was willing to sacrifice herself, but only because she had no better alternative.

Homura pretty explicitly says that she'd deal with all the wraiths herself (relieving the burden off of the magical girls) and implies that she uses Kyubey to that end. That being said, if witches do indeed return in the new project, I'll probably end up eating my words, because I've been arguing from the standpoint that Homura created a better world than Madoka's world. This was a deliberately ambiguous of Rebellion's ending.

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson

That never happened
It does, it happens in the last conversation they had.

Homura can't be freed from from her contract just because Madoka says to stop
Except that she does get freed. If it is any indication, she even has a different power in the new world because she didn't contract to save Madoka.

Urobuchi says Madoka's wish has nothing to do with Homura
I would like to have a source on this. And if this is true then I can't comprehend why a scene like pic related exists.

It's an incomplete ending that didn't address that plot hole of Homura's wish never being granted.
It showed that Homura was content enough with what happened. Even the final shot is how Homura keeps on fighting because Madoka is watching her no matter what. That was her character development. That was how her character was supposed to be rounded off. It made perfect sense.

The problem is that she doesn't relieve Homura of her burden at all
By undoing the contract that she made, she already relieved Homura of her burden. Since the whole point is for the only way for Madoka to survive is to keep going back in time until Madoka lives and she doesn't have to go back in time for it anymore. And Homura has no indication, no reason to believe that Madoka's happinness doesn't lie in the fact that she can be the savior of all the magical girls in existence.

On top of that, although it's not necessarily for their own sake, the movie explicitly shows that Homura goes out of her way to make the other magical girls' lives more comfortable. Sure, her goal is entirely focused on Madoka, but from a pragmatic standpoint, she's helped everyone.
And I'm not even disagreeing with this.

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

She didn't realize Homura's dedication or suffering until after the wish was made.
Again, she was aware that Homura sacrificed a lot for her sake.

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

I felt pretty bad for Homura though.

To latch onto the purest being she cast her eyes upon and suffer endless time loops just for the eventual chance of finding peace, and then what?

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

I forgot to quote this post by the way

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

Breaking rules because you feel like it

Madoka broke a rule because she felt like it. While it was out of good intentions (as Homura's was), it's STILL breaking the entire foundation of the universe because it made her sad to see little girls despair as they had been for millenia.

The point of this scene is to show that the god Madoka is starting to slip through the creaks. The point of this scene is to show that Homura is in the wrong and that Madoka will eventually regain her powers and her memories.

She had her mind wiped prior to asking tbe question. Her eyes were pink, which means it wasn't Madokami answering. I'm not saying Madoka isn't going to be mad, but Madoka with her memories would also try to understand Homura's reason if given a chance.

It's not

Except it was. Homura explicitly says that she knows Mado can make the wish, but doesn't believe she should have to.

This is true. What is too bad is that Homura's wish required for Madoka to stay and for the souls of the mgical girls to be obliterated. If you weight out one thing against the other (Homura's wish to save Madoka vs. Madoka being the only one with enough karmic power to make a wish on the scale as the one she made) then it's obvious that the latter wins out.

And Madoka will have to find a way to reconcile that because it's her own desire.

Because Homur rewriting the universe doesn't make the wraiths go away, it is also implied that witches have come back into existence (which is logical since there isn't a LoC that takes them away) so no, Homura rewriting the universe didn't make Madoka's sacrifice unnecessary, it only made it more difficult for Madoka.

Homura states the LoC is still there and the production note says she controls it with Madoka's power. While I agree it isn't functioning properly due to the wording of her wish, Homura doesn't know this at this point in time.

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

because I've been arguing from the standpoint that Homura created a better world than Madoka's world. This was a deliberately ambiguous of Rebellion's ending.
I assume that witches still exist because, for one, there isn't a LoC that takes the souls away before they turn into witches, so if magical girls are still a thing, then so are witches. As well as the fact that Sayaka's witch makes an appearance despite the fact that she is neither dead nor in the labyrinth.

Julian White
Julian White

She did it to herself. She could've moved on, but chose not to.

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

She lived a teenagers lie, and at some point, she had to delude herself in order to not break mentally.

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

Except that she does get freed. If it is any indication, she even has a different power in the new world because she didn't contract to save Madoka.

She states in Rebellion that her wish was the same as it always had been. That is why it's a plot hole. Your headcanon is wrong here.

I would like to have a source on this. And if this is true then I can't comprehend why a scene like pic related exists

It's in the commentary for E12. She doesn't fully comprehend Homura's suffering until she attains godhood and Homura is screaming the entire time it's happening in episode 12. Her last interaction with Madoka is a blood curdling scream.

Even the final shot is how Homura keeps on fighting because Madoka is watching her no matter what. That was her character development. That was how her character was supposed to be rounded off. It made perfect sense.

We don't know what happened in that intervening timeframe. Wraith Arc makes it seem miserable and Homura states it was like a nightmare in the flower field in Rebellion. You can't go 12 years through that without developing a sense of guilt and self hate. The series is in the past and Rebellion is the canon.

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

How? Your acting like 12 years of suffering and death only to fail is something people just "move on" from.

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

We're made to believe that Homura accepts the new world, and in fact she tries to, but it's show in Rebellion that she cannot. See Wraith Arc. Even if you take the series of events as non-canon, it gives more perspective on Homura's line of reasoning than Rebellion does.

I've also been assuming that Homura has at least made magical girls forget about their powers, and since she's dealing with Wraiths herself, she can presumably prevent magical girls' soul gems from accumulating corruption (especially since they're not actively using magic), effectively preemptively preventing witch transformations. Of course, the concept movie shows magical girls using their power, so I take it to mean that the "equilibrium" of Homura's world has been disrupted in some form.

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

Madoka broke a rule because she felt like it
See, "feeling like it" is implying that it happened on a whim, and that there isn't any kind of justification behind it. That's the opposite of what Madoka did.

because it made her sad to see little girls despair as they had been for millenia.
You're making it sound as if this is something with no significance. As if the souls of girls that sacrifice themselves for the universe's sake means nothing.

She had her mind wiped prior to asking tbe question.
The question happened right after her Madokami side came out
I-I do treasure this world!
Madoka is indeed happy to be back with her family and friends
but I do think that it's kind of bad to break the rules just because you feel like it
Madoka disagrees with what Homura did. And I already explained above why Madoka disagreeing with this doesn't make her a hypocrite.

Except it was. Homura explicitly says that she knows Mado can make the wish, but doesn't believe she should have to.
It wasn't, because Madoka has absolutely no recollection of who she was before the thing in the labyrinth. Unlike the situation above that was triggered right after a scene where she starts to remember what she was.

Homura states the LoC is still there and the production note says she controls it with Madoka's power
I wish this kind of important info would be included in the movie and not require for the viewers to go to lengths to be able to find out about this.

Also this is where I leave off for today, I will continue this discussion in the next thread tomorrow.

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

See Wraith Arc
Wraith Arc has everyone completely out of character. Let's point out the things that are wrong with it
Homura acting bitchy towards Mami and Kyouko
Homura allowing herself to be seduced by Madoka's wraith
Mami being over the death of her parents and not feeling lonely
Kyouko being jealous that she isn't Sayaka's special friend
Sayaka and Kyouko both treating Mami like trash
Kyouko doing nothing after seeing Sayaka's blackening soul gem
Hitomi and Kyousuke aren't dating, proven wrong in Rebellion

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

12 years? I'm talking about the very first timeline.

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

because she's been a loner for a very long time and never really fostered a well-developed relationship with them
which may or may not have been a projection of her own feelings
irrelevant to Homura's own actions
see above
see above
see above
see above

I could argue a bit over some of those things but that's not the point of discussion. Moreover, you missed my point:

Even if you take the series of events as non-canon, it gives more perspective on Homura's line of reasoning than Rebellion does.

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

The thing is that Homura, despite of what the majority of the people think, does give a shit about the other girls, even Sayaka. The point is that it is completely out of character for Homura to act so coldly towards them.

John Torres
John Torres

Because she exhibited signs of major depression even before she developed a relationship with Madoka; she hated herself and had no reason to live. She took Madoka's words of "becoming cool like your name" to heart and found a purpose from her desire to become like Madoka. And if she had that chance right in front of her via wish, why the hell should she not take it? Especially since she didn't know the dark truths of the contract. Even if she did move on without either killing herself or resigning to an en empty life, she'd have been so emotionally vulnerable that a witch would have picked her off in a heartbeat.

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

I did not say she doesn't care at all, I said that she doesn't have a well-developed relationship with them. She brushes them off because she doesn't want to involve them in her own struggles. Even despite her caring, she's been a loner.

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

See, "feeling like it" is implying that it happened on a whim, and that there isn't any kind of justification behind it.
Implying Homura made her decision on a whim with no justification

As if the souls of girls that sacrifice themselves for the universe's sake means nothing.

The statement was about breaking rules. Madoka broke a rule that had been in place for millenia without regard to the state of the universe because how she perosnally felt about magical girls.

Madoka disagrees with what Homura did. And I already explained above why Madoka disagreeing with this doesn't make her a hypocrite.

Not wanting Homura's wish to come true and taking away the ability for Homura to do that does make her a hypocrite. She can disagree with it, but she herself wanted all wishes to come true. Just because you "explained" doesn't mean your explanation is viable.

The question happened right after her Madokami side came out

It happened right after Homura subdued her god powers.

It wasn't

All Homura took from that was she would never leave her friends and family. Homura took this to mean she only made that wish because she couldn't protect her. She even states that Madoka is strong and courageous enough to make that wish everytime before she leaves.

Wish this information was stated

It was. Homura states that the LoC is still there and functioning. Now I do think tbe LoC has problems because otherwise there would be no reason for a conflict, but it's still functional to an extent.

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

Why exactly is it a bad thing to want to go back to save someone's life?

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

The problem is these are a huge neuttering of the characters. Homura tried to find a new lease on life at the end of the series, yet she immediately goes bitch mode to everyone.

To say the other character actions are irrelevent is basically saying they can act as out of character as posssible because they arent the focus.

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

Hitomi and Kyousuke aren't dating, proven wrong in Rebellion

Fuck, proven wrong in episode 12. It makes Sayaka's death completely unnecessary.

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

She doesn't go "bitch mode," she brushes them off because she's asocial as hell and is more focused on her own objectives and feelings, because she has her own problems to deal with.

I'm saying they're irrelevant to the current discussion at hand: that is, Homura's justification for taking over the universe.

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

Why is it so wrong to move on? People die all the time.

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

Do you not understand the concept of holding onto a reason to live?

David Williams
David Williams

user mentioned Wraith Arc, you discussed Wraith Arc, so I brought up Wraith Arc. She doesn't trust Mami and Kyouko, but when Madowraith shows up she instantly believes some bullshit about helping her stop a giant wraith. "Homura trusts it because it has Madoka's face!" is literally doujinshi level because Homura is not that fucking stupid. Homura's justification for overtaking the universe was clear. It isn't a great one,mbut it's what she did. She had good intentions, but like every other wish in the series, it backfired on her. I'm personally nit going to hold it against her necause she has 12 years of tragedy behind her and I think the ball is in Madoka court in what to do about it. The ending is purposefully ambiguous. The short term consequences are not bad and really the worst thing we see is Sayaka being her usual self and Madoka stating she's not going to be chill woth everything. For the time being though Madoka is pic related. The long term consequeces are far more ominous. Homura's mental instability is not good for the universe, Madoka and Homura might end up eternal enemies, and witches are probably back in some form.

I think most people get that. The thing actually being discussed is some user comes through and dresses Homura up as some evil selfish bitch with no motivation beyond wanting to controll Madoka's life and that it's her own fault for wanting to save someone she loved. She's just as much the hero of this story as Madoka and she's convinced herself that she's the shittiest being in existence.

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

So wraith arc goes into the not canon?

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

This edge
You are either a troll or 14 years old. Given the oppurtunity to save someone special to you is an oppurtunity that anyone would take.

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

It explains some stuff like why Homura forgot about Madoka and hints Madoka's universe suffers from inbalance (setting up for the necessity of duality I guess) but you don't really need it. It's trying to hard to connect some stuff, like Homura now aving the ability to rewrite memories. This felt unnecessary because I think it could just be inferred that the witches wards were already capable of doing that and by extension it shoukd be possible for a demon.

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

She doesn't trust the Madoka wraith; she explicitly says that the only reason she's going along with what the wraith is saying is because she literally has no other leads to follow in how to get her powers back. That's perfectly pragmatic. On top of that, the wraith is basically feeding into the doubts Homura already has about herself-- Homura previously brought up the possibility that she may have used memory manipulation on herself. It's also entirely possible that the wraith is not actually acting on it's own agenda, but rather a manifestation of Homura's own feelings (unconfirmed, since the manga is still in progress).

The problem with one of the anons is that they weren't grasping why Homura could not accept Madoka's world. I'm fine with discussing Wraith Arc on the side, though, but this thread is at the bump limit.

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

She knew her for less than a month.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page