Caleb Jenkins

Shit just like original. Fuck off.

Jack Harris
Jack Harris

Still as gay as Naruto.
And not welcome here.

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

The author has a knack for writing completely unlikeable characters.

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Real talk, mods stopped looking the other way at Naruto getting spammed/chased off the board before the manga ended, and only started protecting threads after it ended. Probably, this was with the assumption that after a few months it would be just plain done and no one would have to worry about it anymore.

However with Boruto coming up, moot's apparent reason for forcing Sup Forums to put up with this shit (that is, that it ended, so might as well get it out of the system) is now nulled. Naruto, or should I say Boruto, should be /trash/ material. That place didn't exist at the time back around n/a/ruto day and other such bullshit but now that it's here, is the perfect compromise.

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

Somehow he took the terrible art and made it worse. I don't know whether to be disgusted or impressed.

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

You already know what everyone thinks, this is just a shit flinging thread.

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

Naruto's kids sure is ugly, jesus christ.

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

Can you get any edgier than this?

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

Its shit and Narutards should fuck off.

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

The other guy is literal Edge Donutsteele the Original.

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

nope/10
i'd like to believe that this shit does not exist
same like how there is no tsukihime anime

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

Post better sequel's to jump series

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

Yeah, anything Boruto is not canon to me.

Ethan James
Ethan James

Waiting for the art to get better. Some of the designs are hideous.

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

fuck, why'd you post that? it still hurts

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

I read through the original and this + zero less than a week ago, so i've re-opened the wounds, and I want to share my pain with others

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

Is he part Orochimaru too, that fucking eye shit.

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

Where to read? Wasn't there more spin offs? Only one I read was the oneshot and the one where Sardaa got the Sharingan.

Alexander White
Alexander White

Cuck Gaiden is the only thing I'll consider canon just because of the keks that were had.

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

Is this new Boruto series not made by Kishi? I'm genuinely unaware of the situation only heard about this a week ago and Wikipedia has limited information.

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

He's co-author and someone else is drawing.

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

There's a chapter of the new series on niggastream.
Spoiler-not-so-spoiler: Naruto dies.

John Evans
John Evans

Ikemoto, Mikio (Art), Kodachi, Ukyou (Story)

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

Naruto dies

I'd wish this was true...

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

The art isn't THAT bad and the guy can write really well. The author's got a novelist's background and, given that the biggest criticism of Naruto was it's shit writing, that leaves me cautiously optimistic.

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

He's implied dead right at the start.

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

has the shika/temari ln been released yet?

John Martin
John Martin

He's tired from using shadow clones and this shadow the hedgehog dude who has super sage? tattoos destroys the leaf making it likely he also killed Ninja Jesus 1 and 2. Also the fact that Bort has Byakugan means either his mother, aunt, sister, or grandfather may have been killed too.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

that tattoo
is he gonna summon his servant for the holy grail war or something

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

Reading now, this nigga can't draw. Hopefully it was poorly translated but if that's not the case they can't write neither.

Also, why fucking try some Pulp Fiction shit and start in the middle of some shit like that? You got the Naruto brand recognition why not just play it safe?

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

Did we read the same thing? The art isn't so bad it's glaring but the proportions and angles are done pretty poorly. The bodies are distorted and look weird on many different pages during the reading.

I really didn't like the dialog either. Everyone talks like they're slow, especially Boruto. I can't help but read every line he has with "ain't" in it with a southern accent.

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

My only thought is why is Bort so edgy

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

This is some really shitty artwork.

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

I know right.

Hinata should've had an aBORTtion so we don't have to suffer this mess.

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

Why is everyone's new hairs absolute shit? Knohamaru and Moegi look fine, but the rest no. Which brings me to my next point. Why did they feel the need to show us both Konohamaru and Moegis teams? I mean fuck they're only slightly older than Naruto and company were at the end of the manga.

I guess everyone from team 8, 9, and 10 are too important and bad ass to train genin. Oh...

James Russell
James Russell

Alright, the same gig as usual

Make it worth it

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

Godly manga. It is in my top three, right after Tokyo Ghoul and Attack on Titan. Those three manga are masterpiece. Anyone who doesn't like them has shit taste and should kill themselves

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

Why/10

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

"ain't" for example, are from the translators though.

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

Could have supported this shit again if they have used the same art style of the original. There's something in the art style's faces that ticks me off.

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

Terrible.
The author is like a 12 year old following sketch lines

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

dubs but

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

Use morphine mate, it helps.
;_;

David Sanchez
David Sanchez

Because of his other daddy

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

The art is totally different in contrast to Kishi. It's like the current author doesn't really give a fuck or something. At least DB Super still resembles the original artwork.

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

MOOOOT

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

Hahaha, yeah "mooot".

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

Boruto is such a miserable little faggot that it beggars belief. At least Sarada has some real problems since Sasuke was out buying cigarettes for most of her life.

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

Is she the glasses chick's daughter? She looks like her.

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

Officially, that is not the case, no matter how hilarious it would have been.

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

How the fuck does that scar work? It goes from below his right eye to up onto his headband. ???

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

I haven't even started it, and have no plan to. Boruto looks like a straight fool and after Kishi made Anko fat I lost all interest in whatever story would follow the main one.

Ayden Jones
Ayden Jones

I want to lewd the loli

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

I'm tired of the whole "I wanna be hokage!" thing. Thank God Dorito doesn't want to be although I feel like he might become it anyway.

Also
implying they would let a filthy uchiha be homage

Don't give me that "sasuke is the secret homage" shit.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

It's pottery to make him look like Kakashi

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

Isn't that preview opening from the Boruto movie? I never got around to watching that shit.

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

fucking kek

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

This explains everything.

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

I swear, if it is Hinata's eye, I'm going to inhale my non-existing dong. Even tho I'm not gonna read it.

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

The markings on his arm remind me of Blazer Drive

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

We all know dad neglected you so much that your boobs shriveled up.

Gold.

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

Fuck off Borutards

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

This is their teacher, Moegi
She's hot
I bet she was this hot when she was a kid too
user...

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

No

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

That's the joke

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

go on user I almost sold to Boruto

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

Get away with naming her daughter salad

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

Better writing than the original. At least it can tel what a joke the whole series was.

Thomas King
Thomas King

fucked up Hinatas design
Moegis design is bether ... why?
the rest is meh dunno afther 1 chapter

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

THIS
H
I
S

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

Bort's story ends
Turns out Nardo was only faking being dead because he was tired of being the guy who had to fix everything.
He's been fucking sauce in the woods ever since.

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

It'll be Himawari's.
She's the final villain.

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

Next chapter when?

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

The assistant can't afford to buy more than one drawing pen, as evidenced by the line in the manga having the same thickness, not even the worst amateur make this kind of mistake

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

It's k

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

You got the Naruto brand recognition why not just play it safe?
Because that's boring.

I think you've got it backwards. Kishi was the one who couldn't do any proportions or draw children. Kids are generally skinnier than adults so of course they'd look lanky if someone drew them properly.

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

shit art, fanfiction-tier writing

Naruto the LAST really should've been the end.

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

get cut on headband
blade slides off and goes through your eye
Is it really this difficult? C'mon, Sup Forums

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

Enough of Naruto we need a new MC that has no connection to the old one.

I wished the sequel took place 50 years after Naruto the Last meaning the old MC would be in the dirt along with Sausage and pretty much everyone else we hated.

The whole happy ending OH LOOK AT US WE NINJAS HAVE MODERN TECH NOW HURRR was terrible seriously. However a modern Naruto world with humans using superpowers are a redefined term for jutsu woould be very interesting.

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

Kishimoto is not without talent, when it's not Naruto.

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

Why are two grown adults shooting themselves in a children park?

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

fanfiction-tier writing
To be fair, The Last had that sort of shit too. The Bort movie was a better ending to the franchise.

Blake Long
Blake Long

I wonder if Kishimoto is done with manga, can he live the rest of his life from the Nardo money?

I wouldn't mind seeing a serialized mafia manga.

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

The Last was GOAT because for the first time Sauce-kay had minimal screentime and Nardo wasn't acting like flaming homosexual.

(no wonder the fujos hated the movie)

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

fuck off borutards

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

Goddammit Carlos

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

CARLOS

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

5th or 9th of june i guess

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

No. I'm done with it. I finished Naruto after 10+ years and said "No more". I saw it to the end and it was one of the most disappointing things in my life. Boruto won't change that.

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

She has such a punchable face.

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

Naruto doesn't even get spammed any more. It's usually just one thread for when something happens and half the post are from shitters like you. If naruto fags aren't spamming up the board it should be allowed. It's not like shingeki or umaru threads are any better

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

The Last a shit.

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

It's not spammed anymore moron. Except that day when the anime episode comes out.

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

not just fujos, also NaruSakufags
http://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

Does anyone have the full hiashi theory?

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

I liked boruto for the fight scenes. Naruto is that kid who realized what his dream job was from a young age but later found out how shitty it actually was but still stuck to it. Him and sauce should've left the village to travel the world together while Sakura became hokage

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

It had everything that made Nardo terrible, retarded villain with retarded motivation, asspulled power-ups, out of nowhere DBZ fights and even more stupid shit like a plot that relies on misunderstandings.

Bort was a better showing of the post-manga world, Nardo having accomplished his dream, the relationships are actually normal rather than being forced, has better fight scenes that only go stupid in the same way that they did in the manga and is overall a great homage to the best part of the series.

The Last is only rated by fags that only care about this series because of shipfaggotry

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

Whats his name I mean the white colored guy with the Tenreigan or something made more lore for the series.

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

The worst part is that any criticism of that awful movie gets branded as "NS butthurt".

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

The future Boruto kind of looks like a shit future.

Naruto is dead, and the village he fought for is gone, and his kid is a shit. I know nobody will care since they didn't care for Naruto anyway.

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

are they still carrying this series on? i stopped reading naruto when the war started. it went shit when shippuden started.

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

Naruto ended. This is the Sequel. About Naruto's son, Boruto.

Sadly I'm not making this up.

John Harris
John Harris

Largely agree with this, typical villain of the week get up. I did quite like the way they did the father-son dynamic and most of the fighting was pretty good. So not too bad all in all

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

Is Boruto the Roxy Lalonde of Dragon Ball Super?

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

Why do they always show the eye through the hair? It's lazy and looks stupid.

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

Fairly weak protagonist, and dunno why Naruto suddenly loves paperwork so much.

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

WTF happened to this?

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

Wait so they're doing what Super is doing and the first few chapters of this will simply be the movie?

That sucks. I already saw the Boruto movie and it was good but I won't be reading the beginning of the manga now.

Landon Green
Landon Green

What the fuck is Assistant-kun doing to everyone's faces and Hinata's rack?

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

Which was all shit that no one in the manga cared about and only mattered in a singe epilogue movie.

Not to mention that the exehax doesn't make sense since Kaguya and the other ayliens didn't have anything like that.

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

Will we ever get The Last: Bort edition?

Jordan James
Jordan James

Be careful what you wish for, user.

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

Does anyone know how well this spinoff is doing in Japan? Do the nips hate it as much as we do?

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

What the fuck are you talking about? It's literally just the Boruto movie in manga format and the Boruto movie was well received.

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

I'm talking about this shit:
I guess I should've said the art specifically

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

No need for that since Bort and Salad know already that they want to fuck and call each other's dad's name during sex without the need of a retarded genjutsu and a kidnapping.

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

they need to let it end. naruto already has around 70 volumes. they are just having a laugh now.

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Boruto:_Naruto_Next_Generations

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

It's kinda sad to think people will grow up watching this.

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

Because the artist doesn't want to draw every single individual hair.

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

Well said, Super Buff Sarada.

Luke Green
Luke Green

They won't, the only audience for this shit are people that already read the first series.

It will go the same way GT did

Henry Green
Henry Green

carlos you fucking asshole

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

that pic
that massive collection of NS asspain

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

that fucking face in the last panel

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

I mean fuck they're only slightly older than Naruto and company were at the end of the manga.
Konoharmaru was around 12 at the end of the manga (not counting the epilogue). Boruto the Movie, which this is adapting, takes place 15 years later. So Konohamaru is now around 27.

Also, he's only about 4 years younger than Naruto.

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

They made Hinata flat and gave her an ugly haircut.

Can fuck off.

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

Only someone who's been trained by a former Hokage or was a student of someone trained by a former Hokage will likely become Hokage. Since Naruto probably never bothered with his own squad, Konohamaru (who also wants to become Hokage) is probably the closest thing he has to a pupil, and he's in charge of training Sarada (who also wants to become Hokage and is one of the main characters).

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

Then why not just cover the eye and not show it?

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

sales going down until he mentions Naruto is part of the story
It's the little things

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

Pretty much.

Moegi gets new team ten because she is one of the few people that is around Konohamaru's age and Asuma's daughter is only 15.

I imagine that the other guy that used to hang out with them is the sensei of Lee Jr and his squad of jobbers.

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

JUST

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

What happened?

Easton Cruz
Easton Cruz

I imagine that the other guy that used to hang out with them is the sensei of Lee Jr and his squad of jobbers
Truly a fate worse than death.

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

Naruto was so shit towards the end that even the fanboy i was couldn't handle it. Sad to see people still like this shit.

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

garbage

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

Kaguya being an alien was terrrible, she should have just been a human that went godmode after she ate the god fruit instead, the Ootsuki could just be a clan of god like humans or something Kishi went full retard with these moon civilizations and wars.

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

>>141880742
I guess when he jobbed to Kimimaro so Gaara could save his ass as an apology for nearly perma crippling him.

Then, Guy pretty much took over Lee's role since he is the same character but superior in every way. Though at least Lee was one of the few of Nardo's friends that got to meet Nardo's zombie dad.

Brody Stewart
Brody Stewart

This is so ridiculously true.

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

So many anime\manga do this alien shit near the end of their runs. I have no fucking clue why either.

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

I didn't mind the aliens in the Bort movie since it was a pure evil faggot that wanted all the power in the world and his boyfriend and they were just there to kidnap Naruto and later get killed by him, Sauce and their kid. There wasn't any attempt to give them a sob story or wasting screentime on them that could be better spent with the actual characters that people care about. Not to mention that this face alone gives him more depth and personality than Kaguya ever had.

The retard in The Last was a huge waste of time and didn't even have anything to do with what happened in the manga.

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

The Last was a shit movie anyway, and Im a Naruhina fag before you go that route.

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

i thought gashed ninja headbands mean that you're a traitor?

also Sarada best girl. They should've focused the story on her instead of edgier Naruto 2.0

David Fisher
David Fisher

Sarada is shit shes too stable for a girl with daddy issues just a boring Sasuke looking Sakura with glasses why the fuck does an Uchiha have glasses?

John Young
John Young

why the fuck does an Uchiha have glasses?

To fulfill Coolest Guy's prophecy of a bespectacled Uchiha hokage, since he already called the 6th and 7th

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

Salad is just nardo with a vagina and glasses. Her story would be the same as his.

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

Except with less shouting at the beginning, which would vastly improve everything.

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

The fuck does Salad want to be Hokage for? I hate these Naruto and Sausage parallels Kishi keeps trying to make.

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

she should never have existed

what kind of giant hack introduces his final antagonist a few chapters before the end

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

I hope it'll work better than the child of the prophecy's thing. Damn, that was a real let down.

I wonder what's Naruto going to say to Jiraiya on ninja heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlN0ogURgA0

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

The fuck does Salad want to be Hokage for?
Wants to start her own bento restaurant chain and needs the publicity.

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

Why does Bort want to be just like an edgelord that never sees his family and spends most of his time strolling in the woods?

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

So how did we go from killing gods and ending the cycle of hatred to little kid rivalries again?

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

I'm more curious about how Madara's "I told you so" will be

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

Why does Bort want to be just like an edgelord that never sees his family and spends most of his time strolling in the woods?
See Boruto's family. That's a very logical development

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

Bort is too fucking stupid to realize that all the qualities in his own father that he hates are 1000x worse in Sasuke. Or Bort inherited his Uchiha-lust from his father.

James Butler
James Butler

I'm gonna go with the latter

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

Even if we aren't even beyond the movie plot, I still feel like this is far worse than the original, and that's fucking saying something.

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

It went both ways.

Ryan White
Ryan White

Shit sequel for a shit manga.

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

dead general

Anthony Allen
Anthony Allen

got away with naming his daughter salad
holy shit, hearty keks have been had this night

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

naruto starts healing Salad from the get go so he doesn't have to deal with Uchiha shenanigans in the future
meanwhile Sasuke corrupts his child with Uchiha aids

inb4 Sasuke dies and Boruto gets one of his eyeballs so he can have a Sharingan and a Byakugan.

Luke King
Luke King

NTR only breeds more NTR.
The whole world shall know NTR

Cooper Ortiz
Cooper Ortiz

implying someone else read Blazer Drive and would get the reference
I did, mystickers are hype as fuck

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

Did Kishi intend for Sarada to look like she's actually fucking wet for the Uzumaki D in that panel? Because if he was going for "basking in warm rays of fatherly affection" as oposed to "she wants to fuck his brains out", he failed. She looks like she's gonna sneak into his office during one of his work induced comas and suck him dry

David Robinson
David Robinson

Two belts
No thanks

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

Sarada just makes lewd faces

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

Why is he turning into Demi-Fiend?

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

I'm more concerned about Bort blushing over a guy he just met

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

sasuke getting mad because his daughter, who he neglects, is growing closer to another dad
sasuke you piece of shit. go home and be a fucking father.

Muhammad, Peace Be Upon Him, this fucking series is so frustrating!

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

Lol, at that point they hadn't even exchanged more the five words. The homolust is fucking real

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

Do you have any idea how much of Konoha's female population wants to sit on Naruto's dick?

Carson Long
Carson Long

Lucy wills it.

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

this post
I think you're seeing things, bruh.

Please, for your sake and everyone else's, no means no.

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

Sasuke has more important things to do.

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

Its too peaceful honestly theres no reason for there to be a sequel is Jesusruto already made world peace.

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

.....I'm gonna fuck your mum. and probably smack her around a bit too, I've been drinking tonight so who knows what could happen

Nathaniel Anderson
Nathaniel Anderson

can spare time for burrito's training but not for being a father to salad
fuck this shit

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

Well, Bort did most likely spend most of his childhood hearing stories about how uncle Sasuke is the most awesome, powerful, wonderful and handsome person that has ever existed.

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

set up clearly for doujins.

Im good with this

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

His daughter needs glasses, she's a failure.

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

hey, anyone of you guys remember that one little plot point Kishi never brought up again? Way back when Sasuke was recruiting the members of Taka, Suigetsu drops a hint that Karin might have done something to Sasuke wihout him being awake for it. Would that have anything to do with this edgy mohawked fuck who has a suspiciously familiar hateboner for the leaf?

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

I find it hilarious that naruto would have had a homo end if it were in another magazine. The pandering is stronger than ever even though are married.

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

Anyone find it odd that the Hidden Rain was supposed to a war-torn hellhole, yet had some of the tallest buildings and the most advanced architecture seen before Konoha after the second Timeskip? I'd really like for future Naruto writers to delve into the economics of the ninja world, as well as some of the more mundane aspects, at least a little bit. I always wondered what the hell a country like the Hidden Clouds chief export was

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

Kishimoto was generally shit at world building.

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

Amegakure looked like that because Pein ran things down there. Also fuck Kishimoto for not developing the natural world.

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

I always just assumed she raped him.

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

Like blowing planes?

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

After all the asspulls that the series has gone thru to keep sasugay and narutard alive they kill em off by a fucking nobody asspulled into existance for poetry. Alas, we've gone full circle in this shit mango.

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

With no survivors!

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

I thought Pain did things better for the common people. Everyone seems to liked him for bringing order. Yeah, he did some nasty stuff but mainly against foreigners and nothing rare for a feudal lord

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

He had the most logical idea for world peace yet, just make a super chakra nuke that can turn an entire country into a crater to scare people into stopping the fight, he could test it on the Fire Country first to show hes not fucking around.

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

The only thing other than the "not awake for it" event was her apparently taking the Chunin Exam at the same time as the MCs. Sasuke saved her from a bear.

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

yeah, but I think it'd be interesting if that really minor and forgettable plot point was the foundation of the new villians origin. Like say some douche broke into Orochimaru's lab and found a vial of Sasuke's refrigirated semen and stole it, raising the child spawned from it into Edgy McMohican, destroyer of Best Dads

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

What I really want to see is someone trying to turn Otogakure into a real ninja village, instead of just a front for Orochimaru's labs.
I mean, he got away with everything, but he's still under house arrest.

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

All these contiunations of jump series like DB Super or YGO R n shit are terribad

William Foster
William Foster

He had the most logical idea for world peace yet, just make a super chakra nuke that can turn an entire country into a crater to scare people into stopping the fight, he could test it on the Fire Country first to show hes not fucking around.
Literally Hiroshima/Nagasaki
I always wondered what the hell a country like the Hidden Clouds chief export was
Professional wrestlers

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

Well nukes have surely kept world peace now havent they?

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

Mutual assured destruction is a hell of a drug

David Long
David Long

This shit was so good. Loved the set-up and it felt like a logical follow-up to the series. Was so hyped to see the previous Shaman Kings including fucking JESUS

goddammit

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

After WW2, the great superpowers have never fought again directly. MacArthur wanted to nuke China on 1953 for the Korea War but Eisenhower didn't allow it because then Stalin would nuke America or its allies and the WW3 would begin. Also, see the Cuban missile crisis. All the wars after WW2 have been colonialistic invasions from one big army against a third world shithole or 2 third world shitholes fighting each other. There haven't been real wars because no one is willing to pay the price

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

Shaman King Flowers was cancelled because it was fucking garbage.
over souls are robots with huge codpieces now
a copy of everyone
yoh and anna are literally the worst parents ever
hana is a generic shonen MC, because he's the opposite of his father, who was the opposite of a generic shonen MC
Godmode Hao was cool though.

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

House arrest by consent, lol. What's pussy ass Konoha gonna do if he violates his parole, execute him? Fucker'll reswpan in a vat of goo in one of his many secret bases in no time flat.

Anyway, the Village hidden in the Sound can't be brought back as a legit village, not after Konoha and the Sand trusted them and it turns out every single member of that village was a skilled terrorist directly responsible for deaths of many Konoha shinobi and the Third Hokage during peacetime, as well as being directly involved in the kidnapping of Sasuke Uchiha. Oh yeah, and most of their elite shinobi had the ability to turn into straight-up monsters. They'd have to have one hell of a P.R. team to come back from that.

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

They have, sandnigger land doesn't count.

Gavin King
Gavin King

Best part was when Naruto showed up at his jew lab and he was like "Wait, how have you been doing all this!?" Orochimaru just responded "you should know me by now" and Naruto just went "Whatever"

Elijah Green
Elijah Green

Naruto confirmed as the worst Hokage ever

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

Anyway, the Village hidden in the Sound can't be brought back as a legit village, not after Konoha and the Sand trusted them and it turns out every single member of that village was a skilled terrorist directly responsible for deaths of many Konoha shinobi and the Third Hokage during peacetime, as well as being directly involved in the kidnapping of Sasuke Uchiha. Oh yeah, and most of their elite shinobi had the ability to turn into straight-up monsters. They'd have to have one hell of a P.R. team to come back from that.

AYO
flexes muscles
HOL UP
channels lightning chakra
WAT IF
performs finishing move
DA SOUND VILLAGE
blames enemy for stopping a kidnapping
SAID DEY WERE SORRY

I mean it worked for Sausgay
You're not giving the moment enough credit.
Orochimaru, you look so young! Have you been stealing bodies again?
Oh, Naruto, you shouldn't ask questions you already know the answers to
psh well whatever

Let me show you my cloning lab! It's great, now I don't even have to violate house arrest to obtain test subjects
Cloning? But they're not like...people, right?
Oh no, they're people, living, thinking, choosing people that I'm taking apart so see how they tick
psh well whatever

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

IIRC, Pain wanted to build one reusable nuke, which would just create slaves or wastelands, not MAD.

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

Even the haircuts mess up the character design, sasukes haircut was stylized to make him more like an eagle which is his running theme, just like narus was spikey as to resemble his animal like wildness.

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

He knows he can't kill Orochimaru, despite being much much stronger than him; this fucker must have so many back up plans and host bodies on standby that he could come back within a day of having his current body destroyed with a plan to seal Naruto and Sasuke away and lay waste to everything they hold dear. Best to let the sleeping snake lie

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

Oh, haven't you heard?

In a recent interview, Kishimoto confirmed that Orochimaru is now truly immortal.

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

Looks awful, the fuck is wrong with you?

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

He was tired and frustrated, he just wanted to go on a road trip with his husbando and escape the endless paperwork and his annoying kid, but got stuck babysitting Chouji's retard daughter and being therapist to Sasuke's, while also having to deal with jobbingto some wannabe Akatuski despite god powers and his former teammate getting kidnapped.

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

Shit.
Tfw I'll never see Kishi's Orochimaru let loose again with weird ass forbidden techniques
say all you want about Kishi, Orochimaru was one of the characters who stole most of the scenes he was in, whether they were fight scenes or just scenes of him interacting with other characters. I don't trust the new guy to do the old snake justice.

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

He just knows it's better to keep him as an ally, especially after Orochimaru invented Viagra.

Unfortunately, he also created aids but eh, whatever.

Jack Bailey
Jack Bailey

Mafia/Yakuza shit

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

Truly a man on the forefront of scientific inquiry

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

pottery

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

One of the worst things I have ever seen Japan produce, and I read the ending of Naruto

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

WAT IF DA SOUND VILLAGE SAID DEY WERE SORRY
and Naruto gives its few remaining survivors full pardons and an invitation to settle down less than ten miles from Konoha.
Kakashi's face when

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

looks awful

Oh look, an edgy opinion. I bet you have sex with real women too.

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

Well, Kakashi had to be the one that pardoned Orochimaru since he was the post-war hokage.

Not to mention thay he was the one that officially pardoned Sasuke.

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

He obviously didn't pardon him, since he's under house ARREST

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

http://imgur.com/a/gc6Cc/embed#0

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

Pardon isn't the right word, but Oro's punishment is so slight as to be comical. Hell, his kid is on the same team as Bort and Salad!

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

DELETE THIS

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

Makes sense. Hao was pretty boss.

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

Eh, Naruto doesn't prescribe to the One Piece world bloodline based approach to criminal law. Orochimaru made Mitsuki capable of making his own life choices; if he chooses the path his daddy/mom once walked and burns the place to the ground, so be it. And if he chooses to become Hokage, Orochimaru'll just nod with pride and go back to doing snake shit

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

I dropped this series long ago but why is everyone cool with Orochimaru now? Was he an anti-hero afterall? Same goes for Kabuto.

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

Kabuto went insane and then he got cured by Uchiha magic, so now that he is not insane he takes care of children in an orphanage or something.

Orochimaru is still the same dick as ever but no one felt like killing him after he sort of kind of helped with the war against Madara. So now he just keeps doing evil science when he is on "house arrest" and Naruto doesn't really care.

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

Earth united against space aliens.

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

One thing I need to know; is there a new generation of Hidden Mist Swordsmen or did the new Mist regime decide to scrap that group because they were tied to the Mists bloody past? Because if they were disbanded permanently just because that fucking hipster Mizukage decided they were remnants of a darker time, I'd be pissed, not only as a conservative, but as a hidden mist fanboy.

Those fuckers were cool as shit.

pic unrelated

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

He finally got the sharingan, in fact he sharingan'd so hard he made a guy out of sharingans, so now he's cool.

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

He's confirmed immortal now. There's no helping it anymore.

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

I'm pretty sure there are no more mist swordsmen, the originals all died and who knows what happened to their swords. And after that only Zabuza, Sharkman and the Mizukage's bodyguard survived right?

Zabuza and Sharkman died and the kid is the current Mizukage.

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

The Bloody Mist was literally Obito being a sadistic asshole. Daily Reminder coolest guy is the closest to walking cancer in the world of Naruto.

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

Hey got tired of all hundred pages of Hinata saying NARDO-KUN and giving hints that she likes him only for the generic dense MC to not notice?

The Last movie has even more! Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun, Nardo-kun,

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

Naruhina is a bad pairing because Naruto can honestly do better than her seriously and Im not saying Sakura was a better option either because Narusaku is gross.

Chase James
Chase James

Knowing Sasuke I am convinced he wanted a son but doesn't wanna touch Sakura again to try for his own.

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

Honestly Naruto should have fucked Ino to preserve those blonde genetics.

Christopher Hughes
Christopher Hughes

That description made me laugh pretty hard. Good shit.

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

fuck off borutards

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

I really hate the matching arm tattoos

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

Why would Naruto be such a shit dad

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

He created his own immortal body, and perfected cloning. So there's basically nothing they can do to stop him, but also he's finished with the stage of his research that involved kidnapping people and stealing their bodies. So it's all good.

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

"You don't need to worry Hokage-sama, now i can create my own people to experiment on them, so there's nothing for you to worry about"

"I guess that sounds ok"

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

Naruto didn't really understand what clones were when Orochimaru tried to explain them to him. He understood they were similar to shadow clones, but that was about it.

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

Worst thing in jump.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page