What does Sup Forums think of interracial relationship in anime?

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

What does Sup Forums think of interracial relationship in anime?

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUJZ0Vvdg8g
https://www.academia.edu/544238/What_Race_Do_They_Represent_and_Does_Mine_Have_Anything_to_Do_with_It_Perceived_Racial_Categories_of_Anime_Characters
Cameron Young
Cameron Young

it's fine as long they don't have kids

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

why not

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

mongrels are fucking disgusting

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

It's disgusting

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

some of them look pretty cute

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

Nigger detected.

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

its you huh?
the cuckold that keep posting this black anime character
or maybe you're nigger that feel inferiority complex

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

Not everyone who thinks something you don't is a nigger, user.

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

Why does it matter? Anime is already racial ambiguous to the extent that a characters race isn't even listed in any of their bios, and 50% of characters don't even have an intended race by the mangaka. It helps sell to a wider audience why do you think so many characters look white? Japan itself is a country that is no where near as racially focused as America for obvious reasons. If anything nationality is the only thing they worry about. Besides it's 2D art, who the fuck cares what skin color they are

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

DELETE THIS

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

If you want cuckshit just go watch basically anything on tv: there's already oodles of that crap over there. Anime might have a lot of flaws, but at least nips are usually based when it comes to race-realism.

Xavier Powell
Xavier Powell

If mods delete this thread yet keep up those Rec threads then I will declare this place a worse shithole than Tumblr

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

Fuck off go trumpost on your containment board

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

i don't really care

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

Degenerate detected.

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

Am i supposed to care? i hate all people regardless of race. I don't discriminate

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

on Sup Forums
fuck off normalfag
/pol/

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

When has there even been dark skin to dark skin pairing in anime? I can't of one, it's always a dark skin with a pale skin.

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

Black guys can sometimes cool, but sheboons are almost never cool.

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

I'm okay with this.

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

Depends, NTR or vanilla?

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

As long as they don't involve an arab or a nigger, I'm fine with it.

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

Fuck off man, at least present a valid argument rather than /pol/ fag bullshit

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

What? Mixed women are often hot as fuck.

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

Considering my marriage is interracial it would be pretty fucked up if I had a problem with it.

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

Back to your cuck meeting Carl.

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

I've got zero issues here.

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

I really hope mods let this thread up and catch all the /pol/tards on disguise.

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

Niggers are genetically inferior. Arabs I just don't like.

Jeremiah Barnes
Jeremiah Barnes

Not him but that's pretty reasonable

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

why are people like this? always fighting over race, belief. every one of them believes that they are the special chosen ones who are right. they will kill, lie, cheat, and steal for stupid fucking squabbles that are meaningless. they justify it with lies and ideals. it's so fucking sad to see that all humans are just petty children throwing rocks at each other for being different

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

Don't care

Sebastian Williams
Sebastian Williams

I really hope mods leave this thread up and catch all the /tv/cucks in disguise.

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

Fuck off and die. Keep these garbage threads out of Sup Forums.

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

I think that dog-girls should love cat-girls.

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

Poor education and lack of personal achievements.

Justin Green
Justin Green

I think you should fuck off back to /tv/ or /pol/.

Sage and report.

John Thompson
John Thompson

OP merely asks for an opinion
anon provides an opinion
getting mad that it's not an argument
You sure get salty really fast huh.

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

What happens if the female was an Arab or nigger?

Why not just take good physical aspects from them and everything else from others ethnicities?

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

Kill yourself you braindead tumblr faggot.

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

Are you implying a dirty savage sandnigger who rapes his 5 wifes, goats and children is equal to a civilized educated white human being?

Good goy.

Luis Roberts
Luis Roberts

Spot the /pol/tards.

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

Did they ever do anything with him by the end of this series? All he did in the anime was physical training and he fell more and more behind.

Mason Powell
Mason Powell

Gee guys great thread.

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

Any living being that lives in some sort of society does the same, if anything we're staying true to our nature. It would be unnatural otherwise

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

/pol/
fuck off with your shit bait thread

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

Doesn't matter what gender they are.

Why not just take good physical aspects from them and everything else from others ethnicities?
Last time I checked you couldn't engineer your offsprings in such a way.

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

we're just one race :^)

fuck off

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

If you honestly think you're not just as bad as them for engaging in this race war shit, you're blind as fuck

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

I don't browse /pol/ you stupid nigger. Keep your cuck threads out of Sup Forums and go back to whatever shithole you came from. (ie /b/)

SAGE for not anime.

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

Your post remind me that my friend actually got cuck by a chink man, lol.

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

doesn't matter what gender
user please.

Well that's what pure luck and family life would back up. But man can dream.

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

that's why i hate society
i just don't fucking care about race. yeah, there are differences, but that doesn't make any one of us less human. i've never understood how some people can get so upset over this race bullshit. you're just like animals

Colton Green
Colton Green

I have a nip gf so I don't give a shit.

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

to think that race determines the way of living
not the economical situation
not the involvement of parents

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

i've never understood how some people can get so upset over this race bullshit. you're just like animals
No-one here's upset 'about race bullshit'. People are just being roped into responding to obvious bait like

I can't really blame them, when Poe's law is in full swing about this sort of stuff. If I tried parodying cucks, they'd just accept me as someone who agrees with them without a shred of irony or self-awareness.

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

Why do we let /pol/ crossboarders invade?

You know what happens to boards that do.

Report and move on.

John Gomez
John Gomez

spot the nigger

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

Humans are animals
It's a natural response to dislike diferent people, works similar to the uncanny valley sensation
You're also a living being, get used to it

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

this is a perfectly fine thread about anime and manga

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

muh /pol/ boogeyman

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

The thing that scare me the most is that maybe you are not being ironic, this is the state of Sup Forums nowadays.
Saging too, but for totally different reasons.

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

/pol/ boogeyman
obvious pol bait thread
user...

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

What are you talking about you fucking retard?

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

people think this bait isn't /tv/
You lot sure are fucking gullible.

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

interracial relationships, topic that has basically nothing to do with anime
thread devolves into baiting and /pol/ lingo

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

It's old /pol/ tactic.

Sup Forums WAS ALWAYS ABOUT CRYING ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE FUCKING OUR WOMEN

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

Reminder that this direct discussion of reddit was on the frontpage of /pol/

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

but i'm not like that
i find different people interesting

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

what do you think mixed race people dislike

Aiden James
Aiden James

Why do you reply to people like this? What do you hope to get out of it?

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

literally the first response

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

Also pol crossposters use reeee unironically while trying to fit in by attacking frogposters

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

It's a natural response to dislike diferent people
really? i never did. maybe it's related to the fact that i don't feel the "need to connect" that everyone talks about, but i'm not bothered by things that are different

Lucas Mitchell
Lucas Mitchell

Australian

That's just blatant shitposting, faggot

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

Is it? Someone had to search fucking hard just to find a pic like OP's. This shit pretty much never fucking comes up in anime; people here know this.

However, it's a fucking hourly/minute-ly topic on some other fucking shithouse boards on this site (basically /pol/, /int/, maybe /tv/), so it's safe to assume that someone digging up a pic from a show from years back that no one here gives a fuck about, in order to eke out an excuse to make a thread mimicing a very common shit thread on other boards, is an invading faggot. Odds are like 999:1.

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

OP detailed his own thread by posting the OP.

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

Why is this thread still here? Are mods asleep?

Leo Price
Leo Price

speaking as a black man I'm 100% for it. Give me your white women. I mean holy shit, have you SEEN a naked black woman? ugh. and have you talked to a black woman? no one in their right mind would date one. and yes, I hate on the sistahs. they're horrible people.

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

Derailed***

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

1/3
I’m glad most of the replies so far are positive. I’m going to be honest, I’ve had major issues with this topic, dark skinned characters in anime, and if they are discriminated, against. It’s really fucked with my ability to enjoy anime, to the point where I almost had to give it up, and maybe that’s how some other anons feel as well. I made a little list, explaining why race in anime is pointless, so if you’ve been having trouble with this topic, maybe this could help you feel a little better. Don’t listen to these /pol/ fuckheads who try to establish their sense of racial superiority in a medium that has nothing to do with them to begin with. Guarantee none of them are going to read this, so I hope this helps.
•The Japanese have no racial preference when it comes to foreigners. I know, you have the stereotypes of them wanting to get some of that white man cock, but from my time in Japan, I personally had no issues at all finding someone to pursue a romantic relationship with. Watch any interview of people asking japanese if they would date blacks, ask any black english teacher in Japan, look up any article about blacks in Japan, they don’t care what your race is. I.e. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUJZ0Vvdg8g
•What Issues has Japan personally had with blacks? What racial prejudice could they possibly have?
•Most anime characters are Japanese, most if not all young people in Japan watch anime, Japanese people have no issues dating blacks, so why would they refrain from race mixing when they don’t care?

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

2/3
•If we assume those with Japanese names are ethnically Japanese, how did dark skins get that color? You’re going to get the argument that they’re tanned, or okinawan, but most likely their mother or father had to be black or dark skinned I.e Gamagori, Aomine. That’s just genetics, a white guy with a huge tan will still make a non-tanned child. They are treated just the same as any other character.
•Anime is international, anyone can watch and enjoy anime. Japan knows how international anime is.
•Racial ambiguity is used in anime all the time purposely. They don't care about the race of their characters they all act the same. Dark skinned characters act just the same as any pale skin character. Most of the time they are created simply to have contrast and diversity.They are treated with the same respect, and are not discriminated against. There is pale skin, tan skin, and dark skin. Race is never mentioned or stated. No character bio even states race, it doesn't matter. The entire reason why anime characters are so diverse is to appeal to a larger audience. They make so many character’s look white because producers know a large demographic of caucasians watch it. They try to never state a character's race or imply it, so viewers can feel more comfortable watching it, and relate to a character. In fact about 40% of character’s don’t even have an implied race by the author. Here’s a really good study on this. You’re going to need an email, but there's no actual sign -up. https://www.academia.edu/544238/What_Race_Do_They_Represent_and_Does_Mine_Have_Anything_to_Do_with_It_Perceived_Racial_Categories_of_Anime_Characters

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

Sure he did

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

Only if hes got sick dreads or is bald/shaved.

Landon King
Landon King

muh /pol/ boogeyman
You really can't tell? It's like trying to discern whether a nazi with a full uniform, who's wearing a groucho mask, is an actual nazi or not.

Camden Roberts
Camden Roberts

3/3
•Dark skins are always paired with light skinned characters. Name one couple where both characters are dark skinned
•Some characters may be more stereotyped than others, so what? It's not just blacks or dark skins. Besides stereotypes are used for comedy rather than to discriminate. Japan isn't used to dealing with race, they don't know any better. If something is offensive, they aren't doing it as a hate crime or to be racist, they simply don't know any better and don't realize it could be hurtful, they’re just unaware due to how isolated they’ve been. Of course maybe there are some incidents where they are trying to be racist, but where doesn’t that happen? That’s just humanity.

Most importantly it’s fucking 2D drawings, who cares who’s fucking who when they don’t even exist?
Of course someone is going to dismiss all this, call me a nigger or a degenerate, and try to uphold their sense of racial pride, while providing no evidence, simply basing their claims on their own biased opinions. Long story short, race doesn’t fucking matter in anime. No one cares.

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

But you don't feel they are the same. If you didn't grew up around them you will always feel distance torwards different people. Finding them interesting is proof of that, for better or worse. Not saying anyone should change, just that discomfort from the strange is a perfectly reasonable response and for this it should not be condemned and demonized as it usually is

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

thread subject is no different from any other thread on Sup Forums
delete it
Why not just delete all the crossboarders and newfags shitting up this place?

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

I don't think you understood me. I like seeing different people, it's like something refreshing your senses

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

You have a folder dedicated to /pol/. Sad!

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

We both know that /pol/tards are called tards for a reason.
/r9k/

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

It's almost 7 am and i still can't sleep
It works on a priority basis. You know how in the uncanny valley things creep you? That's a mechanism to make you avoid potentially ill mates. But the purpose of life is to procreate, so a stranger is fine too

John Hill
John Hill

Good posts user. The article was interesting as well.

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

Oh shit someone read it thank you. Could be sarcasm, but I'm going to trust you

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

no different from any other thread
Maybe if you don't use this board and think playing dumb will fool us. See ; pulling up a screenshot from a dead show no one talks about in order to excuse making a copy of a super common shitposting thread on /pol/ isn't just coincidence.

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

wait, so you're saying that the way uncanny valley creeps me out is how most people feel when they look at people of different races?

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

Is this copypasta or are you a nigger

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

well
i hate niggers

Jeremiah Morris
Jeremiah Morris

You are so wrong it isnt even funny. Where are you even basing your claim on besides human society? Dont assume every society in the universe has to have the same level of mental retardation that is needed to hate one another on difference in appearance, belief and lifestyle than us.

In all honesty I just believe all humans are trash not worth being on earth at this particular point in time. Disgusting how we have become and that people will defend us as if we're such a noble species.

James Davis
James Davis

his_horse_cock_was_this_big.jpeg

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

WE

William Bell
William Bell

Wait what? Mixed couples hardly show up in anime? Anytime there is a dark character they're always with a pale skinned character, I don't know what you're talking about. A lack of quantity is to be expected from a country that's 98% ethnically Japanese and doesn't gather a large black audience.

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

As much as I fucking hate niggers and kikes, this thread is off topic

Keep polshit in pol

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

What the fuck, no
I'm saying your brain priorizes the known over the unknown

Owen Carter
Owen Carter

All me, only half nigger, and refer to section 3/3 paragraph 2

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

WE WAZ ANIMAY AND SHIT

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

only half nigger

which makes you a nigger

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

It can't be helped, as most people are just not very smart or emotionally mature. Racial superiority is an easy way to feel special without having to work for it.

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

half nigger

No such thing

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

that's weird
although i guess it isn't really fair for me to apply my thoughts to other people, because i'm a bit apathetic. most people have strong values, and in accordance strong feelings of like and hate. I don't really care either way about anything, as i don't see humanity as much more than a bunch of things on a planet

Anthony Rogers
Anthony Rogers

You are blowing it out of proportion. And yes, even monkeys or wolves mistreat the different among them

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

So if I ate half a pizza, does that mean I ate the entire pizza?

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

The fact that humanity has had a problem with people being different, looking different, having different beliefs and cultures and actually hating them for it and or belittling or just exterminating each other.

Shows a very deep rooted sad part of human mentality and actual fact that after how many centuries people are still children.

It is down right idiotic that even in modern times such stupidity is a worldwide problem.

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

Likewise

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

Liked, reblogged and retweeted

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

Good reply user

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

But humanity sees itself above such creatures so trying to JUSTIFY how we behave based on ANIMALS. Is truly a sad coping plea because you wouldnt use this argument in any other instance.

God knows in court you cant say "I killed this guy cause i was acting on animal instinct".

Please find a better argument, we are humans.

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

You are just paying attention to the bait and not to all the fishes that swam to the hook.
And no, is no different from any other thread on Sup Forums.
What does Sup Forums think of incest relationships in anime?
What does Sup Forums think of shotas relationships in anime?
etc
And the only other board I go to is /sp/, so I wouldn't know how those places you named are.

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

"Jap"/White male on X Female = OK
Other race male on X Female = Disgusting

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

Steal half a pizza, and you're still a thief.

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

Is it still interracial if a half breed goes with a pure blood? Or do they just get double the options?

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

but he didn't steal anything

Jeremiah Ross
Jeremiah Ross

Do you really think inserting the word "anime" automatically makes something qualified thread material?
If we can conclude that the elevens consider race irrelevant then that makes them more resistent to western faggotry.
I think he's talking about the one drop rule.

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

Yes, but only a thief for half a pizza

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

Underageb&

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

interracial
Both of them are Japanese, left is just one of those ganguro girls.

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

He's a nigger, of course he stole something

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

Hate is what humanity is. Its just a fact of life, we destroy everything in order to get satisfation or personal gain in our interest.

Look at nature itself, we control how the world runs, how life is made. We took it upon ourselves to try and control every tiny detail of our existence and look where its gotten us.

Humanity is an example of a blind dog walking into an on coming car but is too arrogant, prideful and conceited to make the steps out of the way.

Theres a reason why we hate one another so badly. Think about that.

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

I'm white and I wouldn't race mix with a Jap, I'd adopt.

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

This makes me think you secluded yourself in a way you started to see everyone as strangers but what do i know
I'm not justifying anything you overly hostile fuck. I'm saying preference over your own kind is perfecrly natural, whether people act on it is an entirely diffetent matter. And as much as you deem humanity as shit, we do exactly what we're built to: spread and devour everything. Every living being does this when given the chance, those who wouldn't, die. That's the purpose of life

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

girls
That's a guy, and no, he's from Africa.

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

Fucking troid never does his job

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

Nope, he's from South Africa

Jayden Gomez
Jayden Gomez

Agreed. Western ideologies has put a major focus on race, where Japan really couldn't care less. They've never had to deal with racial objectification, but these assholes are so deluded and unable to understand a society that is nothing like them in terms of ideology, that they just assume they have just as much racial hatred as we do.

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

Jesus christ who triggered you? Don't shit up Sup Forums with your boilerplate blogs.

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

I'm not racist: I hate everyone!
so edgy

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

Blue eyes
Hahhahaha

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

Dis a MAGA thread?
Came to post MAGA cuties.

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

Here's a better question for Sup Forums - what's worse, this thread or the last ~70% of Tenjou Tenge?

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

you're underage if you're not racist
wew

David Miller
David Miller

I don't hate niggers because they're black.
I hate them because they're fucking retarded.
Even arabs are better.

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

I'm white and I wouldn't race mix with a Jap
It's such a gamble. Half-Japs make for beautiful women, but beta men. It's like you're flipping a coin every time you impregnate her.

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

I dunno, something recently had made me be less judgemental over my kind. Jungle fever?

Only select few I would care to fuck, but not total disgust.

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

He's American. Of course he's mixed.
pure nigs in Murika
Hah.

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

100% of blacks are retarded
wew

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

He's from south africa
He's american
Eh?

Benjamin Bell
Benjamin Bell

Way to provide a valid, comprehensible, and relevant rebuttal. Well done. Give me some of your information so I can create a citation of your statement.

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

The fact that Maya died still pisses me off to this day

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

Just do a reverse Indian.
If it's a boy abort it.

lets put the minority on a pedestal
Liberal "logic" at it's finest.

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

Transguy ashamed of hir ganguro roots.

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

Sure is anime and manga discussion in here.

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

Niggers = dark skinned people
Okay.

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

Listen to me here.

The strongest force in hentai is usually a old, balding/bald fat man, right?

And usually the most feared/normalised form of interracial in porn is usually a black.

What happened if there was a fat, balding, old man with a BBC in your Chinese comics?

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

kusoniggerthread

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

My golly what an astounding argument you have made. Just brimming with intellectual premise and understanding.

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

How do you define nigger then?

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

How the fuck was that a blog? Truth hurts dont it.

Humanity is a problem, a plague to the earth itself and if you are too stuck into your own existence to believe that then you are apart of the problem.

We createto destroy its in our nature and in our desires. Humanity wants to end itself, why do you think we have nuclear weapons? Why do you think we have racism? Why do you think we cause so many disasters to ourselves?

Whats wrong with saying Humanity is disgusting garbage that needs to just exterminte itself.

There is no god, humanity is a hateful creature, and no one wants to hear such bad things about themselves.

I.e.

s...shut up man

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

You're both right that race is is not relevant. Skin colour is though. If you're dark as fuck don't cry when they treat you differently and refuse to associate with you. Unfortunately black people have the darkest skin so they're invariably singled out.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

Don't

This

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

I'm a bad person so everyone is a bad person
t. brainwashed early 20s greenshit from reddit

People like you would do good to kill themselves.
Are you not the problem? Are you not above and beyond your own existence?
End yourself for the betterment of humanity and the world.

Xavier White
Xavier White

ow the edge

Whats wrong with saying Humanity is disgusting garbage that needs to just exterminte itself.
What's wrong with it is that with any lifestyle recommendation you should always lead by example.

Also
mfw compares racism and nuclear weapons side by side

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

You're such a whiny bich. Any living being will spread and consume everything it can when given the chance. We just happen to be good at it.

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

Preach by example.
I'm waiting for a suicide stream link.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page