Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

The dumb meido

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

they wont be willing

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

They would be if it was Ainz doing the raping.

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

ainz has no ability to rape anyone

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

Magic user, that polymorph spell will appear in the LN one day.

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

Seriously OP.. that is not a good way to start a thread.

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

unbeknownst to Ainz, his female Npcs are amassing corpses of NW people in the secret hope that Ainz attempt to gain the plolymorph spell through the dark wisdom ritual

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

You've got a point there, Satan.

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

In all honesty?

Crusch Lulu and Gargaran.

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

I would rape the fuck out of Ainz-sama

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

will appear in the LN one day
a transformation spell, transformation into an ogre for example, has been mentioned in volume 5. Climb balked at the idea, and even Gagaran teased Climb that Renner would be distraught if she finds Climb changed into an ogre.

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

4 times already and its not even 5am here. My dick is going to get a good workout today.

Robert Perry
Robert Perry

Of course Satan would say this.

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

implying its not

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

You mean who you want to rape you?

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

no

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

8 days. Are you guys as hyped as me?

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

I finished uploading the revised versions of volume 1, for anyone who's interested. I'll be doing v2 soon.

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

where?

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

The usual place or another secert hideout?

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

I'm ready for all the fake spoilers were gonna get.

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

It's probably at the usual place.

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

At least we'll get the illustrations and characters sheets early.
Pic from Maruyama's twitter comparing volume 4 size to volume 10.

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

if only i knew what the usual place is

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

The usual place, hiding in plain sight.

It's not hugely different from what's already there because Sky uploaded an 80% version, but v2 and onwards should show a marked difference.

Ryder White
Ryder White

hory shiet

Sasuga Maruyama

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

At least we'll get the illustrations and characters sheets early.
Yeah but it's gonna be hell seeing all the anons post fake spoilers and interpret things out of context from all the illustrations.
Pic from Maruyama's twitter comparing volume 4 size to volume 10.
They look about equal, how long is vol.4 and vol.10?

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

Volume 4 was 212 pages in the .pdf I have.

I think it's just the perspective that makes them look a little more equal. To me it looks like it is a bit thicker. Maybe an extra chapter or two?

Mason Wilson
Mason Wilson

The usual place. Remember the weekly Saturday releases?

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

Imagine

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

Incidentally, would anyone be interested in an Overlord bible? Since I'm going through all the volumes from 1 onwards, I could try compiling a list of places, NPCs, magic and items. It's mainly for me to keep the spelling straight but it might be useful for people who want to reference something.

Jayden James
Jayden James

..demiurge, is that you?

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

If you want

John Williams
John Williams

Pls do.

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

Yes, it would be nice. But a little short to be a real manual.

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

That would be cool but, isn't there a wiki?

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

put a top 10 of most frequently used words/phrases

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

Oh man, now I'll have to read through v1 again.

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

Volume 4 - 439 pages
Volume 10 - 478 pages (longest volume so far)

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

I hope it's more lizards

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

the loli vampire obviously

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

I'd visit that place where Arche's sisters found work, if you know what I mean.

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

user, they're dead

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

LIZARD SEX
I
Z
A
R
D

S
E
X

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

If there's any announcements with it it should be posted soon, since some people get it early.
Pray for something ; ;

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

can't wait for all the fake/real spoilers from moonreaders in a week

time to start re-reading vol 1-9 since I forgot tons of small details

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

all the fanart this show has spawned is making me want to pick up this show, is it worth?

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

comes to an Overlord thread
Should I pick it up

I'd say read the novels first, then watch the anime.

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

This.
May my body nourish my beloved whilst I enjoy fleeting passion.

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

moonreaders
the chinkreaders fakespoiler wave will come first

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

Not like any of us are going to be unbiased in this matter, but yeah, go for it.

Lincoln Foster
Lincoln Foster

chinkreaders

the google translate 2ch moonreaders then.

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

¿Whats the closest Ainz will get to reuniting with his friends? We all know theyre not coming back, but maybe hell somehow comunicate with them trough other means.

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

Didn't she only use the nail on her pinky?

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

She caught Brain's sword from behind during his God Slash.

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

Whats the closest Ainz will get to reuniting with his friends?
By running into a player who knew them

But really, in a way he has already reunited with his friends because all of the NPCs have a bit of their personality.

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

Yes.

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

As much as I love DFC, My favorite was gamma.

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

I have hopes that the guy who left the original 9 members clan was of the players previously teleported to the NW, maybe one of the 8GK

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

If he fucks Shalltear, would that mean that in some way he is fucking Peroroncino?
I think he/she is the one who has the highest chance of appearing later in the story. Beholder Magician girl stealing the Ainzbowl when?

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

Whats with that picture?, Is Shalltear supposed to look western? Is it supposed to be the same for the other female NPC´s, Albedo, Aura, Pleiades?

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

albedo is supposed to look caucasian. I think it was written somewhere in the last chapter of vol 9.

Luis King
Luis King

inb4 he was the 8gk player rumoured to be a guy playing a female character

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

Wasnt that guy an WC? It made sense if he decided to become one as a grudge against Touchme, I just hope he fights with two shields.

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

Momoga.

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

L-lewd.

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

Momon is for lovemaking not rape

Jordan Butler
Jordan Butler

But i need a dick with level 50 at last.

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

not exactly: according to the wn the Muspeilheim WC that replaced the retired one was also likely a male player playing a female character.
This guy might be the same one who became one of the 8GK or they might just be 2 different persons.
Realistically speaking, there are plenty of fags playing as female characters in any mmorpg so it could just be a coincidence

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

Use this instead user.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2zhcZPvPkw

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

Like a puppet with its strings cut

Liam Collins
Liam Collins

They rape you.

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

Is Albedo a pedophile?

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

She is Ainsexual

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

There is already a bingo for this.

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

It will end in tragedy.

As Ainz seeks out Albedo he sees own of the aog members with her, he leaps in joy and would cry if not for the emotion passive, but suddenly

what? why is he kneeling down and albedo has her axe up?

SPLAT head rolls around

ALBEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NO my last hope, why? WHY?!!!!

because I love you Ain- no, Momonga-sama!
I cannot let these fool who abandoned us, abandoned you live!

ah, I see it is my fault *deep internal monologue*
"Satoru Suzuki sinks into despair and into the deep abyss of his own mind"

Momonga-sama?

no, I am not Momonga, I am Ainz Ooal Gown, the overlord of Nazarick "the flames in his eye sockets burn with a dark and unfamiliar flame"

Albedo realizes she has made a mistake and sinks into regret and sorrow, with teary eyes she softly says "Momonga-sama "

Overlord The End

Look forward to Overlord 2

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

Implying an amateur NPC without any real battle experience like her can defeat any player

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

too cheesy

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

all of this
No. Just no.

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

Ainz has already changed, and he will continue to change even more, hell end up as a true evil overlord but only to those who dont belong to Nazarick, you dont need any cheesy writing for that. pic not related.

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

Disgusting.

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

I wonder where they're even going with the Albedo task force subplot anyway. I think it is extremely unlikely any of Ainz's guildmates are in the NW at all.

At most I guess it's just a setup for the eventual Rubedo betrayal.

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

Nah, I'd say if there are any players hidden in NW, this time it won't be Ainz time to shine but orders for Albedo and the squad to hunt the target down so Ainz can run his "experiments" on them.

I doubt anything else would give Albedo and Pandora tagteam a reason to shine against. Then again only Shalltear & Ainz have gotten a "serious" fight of builds so far from the rest of the maxed out people.

And even if it was just a single player, Albedo's taskforce should have no trouble bringing down a straggler without base or backing if they go at it carefully.

I just wish for a good sport out of it, either in numbers (Cocytus vs lizardmen) or Taskforce vs Rubedo/Stragglers. As a comparison Momon vs Jaldabaoth wasn't interesting at all since you knew it was a stageplay.

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

i'm hoping the author betrays everyones expectations about Rubedo and makes her personality totally harmless

i feel like the foreshadowing about her has been just a bit too heavy handed, but maybe that's just me

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

I hate to burst other anons bubbles but perhaps you have forgotten about resurrection spells?

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

I would place more interest on that front on Ariadne, the current Rubedo wanking is about as heavy as "Albedo will murder all that Ainz holds dear" was in the past.

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

Maybe it will be a Nigredo cop out, it would be that "good" character whos actually an utilitarist and believes in the greater "good", shes already gone against Ainz b4, and she seems devious, all of Tabulas creations are flawed in their settings but Nigredo seems more strange. Nigredo: I cant allow you to go on with your evil plans Ainz-sama, I would make a better ruler, Ill make a world where everyone is happy, and Ill rule it with an iron fist!.

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

maybe she's just the closest to ainz in terms of personality and common sense, as opposed to all the other NPC that refuse to see Ainz as anything lower than a living god and whose personalities are heavily influenced by their setting.
She might be the only one Ainz will ever open himself to

Chase Young
Chase Young

implying your heart wouldn't go dokidoki for Baby Ainz

Chase Price
Chase Price

The real calamity to Nazarick will be some sort of prank that LuciFer has set up :^)

Zachary Wilson
Zachary Wilson

LuciFer final prank: put "Loves Momonga" on most of the female NPC´s before he retired, now Albedo has it two times in her flavor text, so shes double starved for skellington.

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

Then she either kills him enough until he's low enough lv then ainz appears.
Or instead of beheading she obliterates the body into nothingness with an wci.

The aog member shouldn't be on nazarick system anymore, so they can't revive him that way.

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

Albedo attempts to kill one of the AoG members
Pandora Actor steps between her and the member, stating how killing them will only bring shame to her name
Albedo goes ballistics over Pandora actively denying her
Pandora 1v1 reckts Albedo in front of the rest of the squad
Saves the member but unfortunately escapes for reasons
They all return to the tomb like if nothing had ever happened, Pandora never speaks about Albedo's betrayal and even has the rest of the squad shut their lips about the event
Pandora returns to being a wall paper, taking care of the treasures and the such

From time to time, Albedo visits him as a "Thank you" for not tattling her to papa bones

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

Arche

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

did

Evan James
Evan James

nothing

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

right

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

right.

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

one second apart
Holy shit.

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

Good job

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

They all return to the tomb like if nothing had ever happened, Pandora never speaks about Albedo's betrayal and even has the rest of the squad shut their lips about the event
Why would they do that?

Grayson Diaz
Grayson Diaz

Arche gasped in pain as Shalltear shoved the large strapon dildo into her ass. "You bitch! Don't get cocky just because Ainz-sama said that I couldn't take your virginity! It doesn't change the fact that you are still my slave!" snarled Shalltear.

"Please, mistress! It's too big! I -" Arche was cut off as one of Shalltear's brides shoved her face into her crotch, muffling her protests. Arche's body spasmed in pain as Shalltear continued to fuck her roughly while digging her nails into her breasts and heaping abuse onto her.

Meanwhile Ainz was walking through the halls of Nazarick while wondering whether he should have specified that "No taking her virginity" also meant no lewd acts, but eventually dismisssed the thought. He was sure that even Peroro's creation would be able to understand what he had meant. She was probably just making her clean her room or something.

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

Ainz should have made Shalltear do maids work after vol. 3

David White
David White

rude

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

That would actually be pretty funny.

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

Being a chair was more funny, anyway.

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

How will the manga fuck this scene?

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

we'll know in 6 months

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

Watch them suck all the lewdness out of it

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

Pandora 1v1 reckts Albedo in front of the rest of the squad

With her 2 wci he's not, PA will get tired out and also try some corny ainz transformation and speech, but albedo just shrugs it off and beheads him.

All this can be avoided if momonga just gave her the bone, tragic.

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

With her 2 wci
She only has one WCI.

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

How am I supposed to rape any of them when I'm level 11 with 10 being from shitposting?

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

dont worry i'm sure Neuronist will let you have your way with her

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

well

I guess it can't be any worse than those weird /d/ fetish threads

Aaron Myers
Aaron Myers

I don't know I still want to see her in a maids outfit and see her fuck up as she realizes just how worthless she is, make her clean Ainz bedroom for giggles, she'll just spend the entire day on Ainz bed flipping her bean. Shalltear: ahh! Ainz samas sheet, wahh! Albedo what are you doing here!?

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

be a player
befriend Ainz
gain permission to marry/fuck one of them
They would have a look of disdain during sex and would say with a cold and soulless voice: have you finished? I have other tasks to do.

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

But which sumb meido?

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

have you finished? I have other tasks to do.

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

tfw disappointed that albedo is constantly wet for MC
I mean that's great but she was supposed to be a cunt by design and we don't get to see that

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

We get bits and pieces of it, but she's always around Ainz and the tomb, so we never really get to see her interact with others.

James Butler
James Butler

Nah, she was supposed to be a slut by design. In the end, she probably would have been just as sexual with Ainz as she is now, but she probably would've tried to hit on the other guardians as well.

She's still kind of a cunt to people who aren't Ainz. First thing she wants to do with those kids in Ch. 1 is to cut their heads off.

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

And she was a new addition to the novels so author couldn't really wander off to write scenes just for her.

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

Rereading and saw this. Volume 3 Chap 3 Part 3.
"Rakesheer thought to himself, perhaps not all of those hero tales were fiction. He put
this event firmly in his heart, and told himself to remember investigating this in his free time.
For example, wielding the ‘Branch of Tonelico’, the goblin king who destroyed countless
dragons; the winged hero able to soar in the sky for a long period of time; the magic warrior
riding a Tri-headed Dragon; and the princess who, along with her twelve loyal knights, ruled
over the Crystal Palace, among others."

That Crystal Palace sounds like a guild with the princess as a member and the knights as npcs.

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

Was there any mention of this in the WN?

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

Mare looks like he's about to commit a crime.

Cooper Cook
Cooper Cook

In vol 1 Ainz states in an irritated tone that someone gave her another one without permission, we don't ever find out if he took it away or not

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

her two WCI are the wand and the necklace. We never really see her with the wand again, but that doesn't mean she doesn't just have it in her inventory.

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

Who's the person on the far right in the last panel?

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

Aura.

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

Where is it stated that she has two WCIs?

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

vol 1
Momonga looked at Albedo with his sharp eyes and wondered: “I knew she had a World
class item before, but how come she has two now?”

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

inb4 the Wand is a tool used to controll Rubedo

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

No he says there are 2 WCI in the throne room, one is the throne itself and the other one is Albedo's wand, which she shouldn't have had, so she only has one.

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

no you fucking idiot. We only found out recently the throne is a WCI. In volume one it states she has two.

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

I don't remember where, but I thought it was stated the wand is just some massive AoE attack magic.

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

because, like his creator, he doesn't want the unity and the coesion of the NPCs to break apart (if he told ainz and the guardians, the latter would never treat albedo as one of their own again and they would do everything they can to assassinate her)

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

http://overlordmaruyama.wikia.com/wiki/Ginnungagap
Yes.

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

oh yeah, that seems trustworthy.

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

that fanfic shit is still floating around

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

One is the throne and one is the staff Albedo has.

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

"“I knew there was a World-class
item here, but how is it that there are two of them now?”" In the vol 1 i have. So either i am wrong or you are.

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

it is a mistranslation. the user you quoted is right

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

Stop trolling these guys. You can't be that fucking dumb.

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

Stop trolling these guys.
back to you

However, Momonga turned a sharp look on Albedo:

“I knew there was a World-Class Item here, but how is it that there are two of them here now?”

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

I'm full of shit
I'm making all this up

I can do that too.

Tell you what, go find the raws, bring them back and we'll figure it out from there.

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

Lupus. I think she'd be able to appreciate the irony of the tables being turned on her sadistic ways.

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

it's taken from sky's blog, moron

James Baker
James Baker

Sure thing buddy

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

What would happen if the next YGG players are a male only Muslim Guild who want to impose Sharia law in the NW?

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

no

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

wielding the ‘Branch of Tonelico’, the goblin king who destroyed countless dragons

Future plot line for enri.
That's definitely a wci and a powerful one too, warboss enri will be so op.
Ainz better watch out, the Waaagh will grow beyond his control.

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

just report it and then filter it

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

The one that was hugged to death.

Though I'm rather certain she would do the raping.

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

Enri just wants to protect her village(though I guess it's a nation now) and make sensual love to Enfi.

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

'Branch of Tonelico'

Think that has any relation to the WCI club that was supposedly infinitely up-gradable?

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

It is taken from Sky's blog, go read the first chapter of vol.1 on Sky if you don't believe it.

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

there you go faggot

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

Nice shoop.

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

rape Shalltear

I wonder what level and gear I need to be able to do this.

Dylan James
Dylan James

I heard she's the man of the relationship.

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

Now the village have a fucking army of 500 baddas goblins.
How much hours in the kitchen its gonna expend Enri just for a breakfast?

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

gets proven wrong
n-nice shoop guys
You're being a retard, go read vol.1 again if you really think it's a shoop.

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

wanting to rape such a qt

5000 goblins. And they probably aren't that high level.
Enri's probably going to get food from Nazarick I imagine since they probably have an infinite supply.

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

Is there some place with the updated pdfs and drama cds? I deleted the .txt after vol.9

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

At least a level 80 dick with the spell ``Penetration up´´.

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

Touchme level of faggotry build

James Brooks
James Brooks

I fucked up. But yeah, they will be at last like level...40 or 50?

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

Lupu's Goblins were 40ish. But she got them from Nazarick's library.

Enri's are probably around 20 or so.

Aaron White
Aaron White

At this point, Enri is more of hero than Climb will ever be.

Kevin Jones
Kevin Jones

Enri's are probably around 20 or so.
Which is to say that it is still better than any other standing army at the moment. I think the Empire's army was made up of, like, level 10s, right?

That's not saying much though. Climb's only worth is being Renner's pet dog.

Oliver King
Oliver King

You need two spells to do the job.

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

If Ainz tried to have sex with Shalltear while she was MCd that would be the only case where he could actually "rape" her, right?

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

Brutal.

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

5000 goblins. And they probably aren't that high level

It's a start, ainz will give her more horns and she will summon stronger boblins as the story progresses.

lv 100 Holy Slime race, then minmaxed for entrapment and spell/skill negating.
Gear is wooden stakes for extra entrapment and holy attributes.

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

slut

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page