You are alive during a time period when there is not a single ongoing Mizukami...

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

you are alive during a time period when there is not a single ongoing Mizukami manga being serialized

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

Dont even care. I hope history forgets he exists.

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

reading ongoing manga

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

when is the rest of sengoku youko getting translated?

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

Vexed put out the last volume a few days ago.

It's over

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

It's over

It hurts worse when I see it written down

John Morales
John Morales

I am fine with it, it just means that we have finally caught to everything and thus new people can enjoy the manga from the get go.

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

and still no anime

it worked well in that case

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

daily reminder that Mizukami shithead is a

no pillow
no animated adaptation for any of my manga

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

Who is the best knight again?

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

Dog best boy

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

Guess i remembering nothing is a excuse to read again.

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

Well, he died right at the start but was important to the development of the MC and his brother.

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

How many anons have anhero before seeing one
Mizukami manga finished.

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

I do remember that the fat guy had the best power in the end.

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

I won't, someday I'll be able to finance a Mizukami manga.

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

you are alive during a time period when Raiku is publishing a manga and no one is translating it

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

you are not alive during this time period

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

Oh shit.

Name?

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

Vector Ball.
The first few chapters have been kind of meh in my opinion, he's very obviously coasting on knowing he won't be canceled and therefore not having to explain shit until a few chapters in.

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

Sengoku Youko ended?

Is Spirit Circle getting an epilogue in the final tank?

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

Just ended this week. We don't know anything about epilogues, the volume isn't out yet.

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

At least Senya will be still alive to read the last chapter of Berserk and other Araki's manga.

Henry White
Henry White

I want someone to translate this so bad. Him and Urasawa are my favorite mangaka.

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

avoiding thousands of manga for years when they're being talked about the most they ever will, just because you're an impatient brat

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

He's only got 600 years, user.

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

That was a joke, since his name (Senya) means 10,000 Years.

baka baka

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

I was honestly considering doing it myself, but the first chapter was almost the definition of random shit happening for no reason. A few questions have been answered as of chapter 3, if 4 doesn't answer more I won't even bother to keep reading.

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

Remember, gash bell started off as villian of the week shonenshit, and animal kingdom was just the jungle book at the start. Have faith.

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

I haven't read either, I just read Vector Ball because I already download the magazine for a bunch of other series and someone told me they liked the author.

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

you really should read them both. They're both fantastic, gash bell especially. You can try the anime for gash bell, but they completely butchered a lot of it. A lot of the VA are really excellent though. UMAGON NUMBAH ONE

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

I typeset a volume of Animal Land as a favor and really didn't like it that much. Gash has been on my to-read list for a while, but it's really low on the list because of the length

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

Gash is pretty good, there's way too much crying in it, though.
I didn't like Animal Land either, for what it's worth. Thank you for typesetting it, though.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page